时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | I know that…Agent Coulson was killed in action. | 我知道科尔森特工在行动中阵亡了 |
[00:06] | Welcome to level seven. | 欢迎来到第七级 |
[00:08] | Some say it was only for 8 seconds, | 有人说只有8秒钟 |
[00:09] | but I feel different. | 但我觉得不一样了 |
[00:11] | What is centipede? | 蜈蚣是什么 |
[00:12] | It’s an intravenous filter for his blood. | 是他静脉内血液过滤器 |
[00:14] | Very similar to the serum | 和厄斯金博士 |
[00:15] | Dr. Erskine developed in the ’40s for the… | 在40年代发明的血清很相似 用于… |
[00:17] | Super soldiers. | 超级战士 |
[00:18] | Listen, doctor, your product works. | 医生 你的药有效 |
[00:21] | It appears the volatility in the serum has been neutralized. | 血清里不稳定的成分看来被中和了 |
[00:24] | Who is the woman you referred to? | 你说的那个女人是谁 |
[00:25] | Some rich girl in a flower dress. | 一个穿花裙子的富家女 |
[00:27] | We all have to do things that make us uncomfortable | 我们都得做些不情愿的事 |
[00:30] | if we are ever to get our toy soldiers off the shelf. | 才能成就我们的战士 |
[01:00] | That seat is taken. | 那座位有人了 |
[01:17] | Perimeter breach, quad four! | 4号院子 有人入侵 |
[01:19] | Three guys just crashed the prison! | 三人闯入监狱 |
[01:26] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[01:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[01:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:37] | Time to go, sir. | 该走了 长官 |
[01:38] | It’s time to go, sir! | 该走了 长官 |
[02:07] | – Mission briefing in five. – Okay. | -五分钟后任务简报 -好 |
[02:09] | Katherine Shane? | 凯瑟琳·谢恩 |
[02:11] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[02:12] | We ran a few ops together in the ’90s. | 我们在90年代一起出过任务 |
[02:15] | Smart, resourceful. | 足智多谋 |
[02:17] | Had a soft spot for Truffaut movies. | 喜欢特吕弗的电影 |
[02:20] | Easy there, charm school. | 好话不要说太多 |
[02:21] | According to these files, Agent Shane could be my mom. | 根据这些档案 谢恩特工可能是我妈妈 |
[02:27] | Even if shane was the Agent who dropped you off at the orphanage, | 即便她是送你去孤儿院的特工 |
[02:30] | it doesn’t mean she’s your mother. | 也不代表她就是你母亲 |
[02:32] | I started looking into all the female agents active when I was born. | 我在查看我出生时所有在职的女特工 |
[02:36] | Needle, haystack, I know. | 海里捞针 我知道 |
[02:37] | But then I factored in age and marital status, | 但我把年龄和婚姻状况考虑在内 |
[02:39] | and then I built a program to narrow down the field. | 然后做了个程序来缩小范围 |
[02:42] | You’re still looking at a long road. | 那你还是要查很久 |
[02:45] | Well, it would be a lot shorter if I could access more files. | 如果我能读取更多文件就会快多了 |
[02:48] | Maybe you could remove my internet nanny? | 或许你可以解除对我的网络监控 |
[02:51] | I’m talking about my tracking bracelet. | 我是说我的追踪手镯 |
[02:52] | I got that. | 我知道 |
[02:53] | – So you’ll take it off. – No. | -那么你会拿掉吗 -不会 |
[02:55] | But I asked May to look | 不过我让梅 |
[02:57] | into S.H.I.E.L.D.’s more restricted files. | 查看局里更为保密的文件了 |
[03:01] | I was kind of hoping to keep this private. | 我不太希望让别人知道这事 |
[03:04] | Agent May specializes in private. | 梅特工最擅长保密了 |
[03:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:29] | Nice feint. | 佯攻真赞 |
[03:31] | I read your file. | 我看了你的档案 |
[03:33] | I know you favor your left. | 我知道你喜欢用左拳进攻 |
[03:35] | That’s in there? What else? | 档案里还有这个 还有什么 |
[03:38] | Nothing that’s news. | 没什么我不知道的 |
[03:40] | You don’t play well with others. | 你不擅长和他人相处 |
[03:44] | I think I’ve proven that I can… | 我想我已经证明我可以 |
[03:47] | …more than once. | 还不止一次呦 |
[03:48] | Not here. | 注意点场合 |
[03:50] | Towel down. | 收手吧 |
[03:52] | I need you both in the command center in five. | 你俩五分钟后到指挥中心 |
[03:59] | At 0800 hours, | 早八点 |
[04:00] | three men infiltrated the Havenworth Federal Penitentiary. | 三人潜入海文沃斯联邦监狱 |
[04:03] | Infiltrated? More like cannonballed. | 潜入吗 是像炮弹一样撞进去了吧 |
[04:05] | They were in and out in less then two minutes. | 他们在两分钟内进出 |
[04:07] | Left no prints at the scene, but we do have one lead. | 现场没有留下指纹 但我们有一条线索 |
[04:12] | Centipede. | 蜈蚣 |
[04:13] | Seems they salvaged some of their research from hong kong. | 看来他们设法挽救了一些香港的研究 |
[04:16] | So we were right. | 那么我们想得没错 |
[04:17] | Chan’s platelets solved their combustion problem. | 陈浩然的血小板解决了燃烧问题 |
[04:19] | Now they can create super soldiers with no fear of explosion. | 现在他们可以放心制造超级战士 不用担心会爆炸 |
[04:22] | Maybe don’t get so excited about it. | 你还是别表现得那么激动吧 |
[04:25] | Two of centipede’s labs have been destroyed, | 我们已毁了两座蜈蚣实验室 |
[04:27] | but they keep popping back up. | 但总有新的出现 |
[04:28] | Now they have at least three of these guys, maybe more. | 现在他们手上至少有三个超级战士 也许更多 |
[04:31] | Who did they break out? | 他们把谁带走了 |
[04:33] | Edison Po, former marine, | 爱迪生·波 前海军陆战队 |
[04:35] | expert in tactics and rapid response. | 擅长策略和快速反应 |
[04:38] | He fell off the grid in ’08, | 08年下落不明 |
[04:40] | reappeared 18 months ago at a diner in Boston. | 18个月前出现在波士顿一家餐馆 |
[04:43] | Where he stabbed a friend’s eyes out. | 他在那里把一个人的眼睛戳瞎了 |
[04:44] | With a steak knife, then finished his meal. | 用一把牛排刀 然后继续用餐 |
[04:47] | That’s funny. Po doesn’t look crazy. | 奇怪 波看起来不像个疯子 |
[04:51] | I’m kidding. The guy is a walking mug shot. | 开个玩笑 那人长了张嫌疑犯脸 |
[04:53] | Which means he shouldn’t be too hard to track down. | 追捕到他应该不太难 |
[04:55] | Finding Po and these centipede soldiers | 找到波和这些蜈蚣战士 |
[04:57] | is a top priority for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 是神盾局的首要任务 |
[04:59] | We’ll be running point, but we won’t be working alone. | 我们会负责行动 但会有帮手 |
[05:02] | What team did HQ send for backup? | 总部派了哪只小队做后援 |
[05:04] | Not a team — a person, | 不是小队 而是一个人 |
[05:06] | Someone who can help us fight fire with fire. | 一个可以帮我们以毒攻毒的人 |
[05:08] | Somebody we worked with before? | 是跟我们合作过的吗 |
[05:10] | Not exactly. | 算不上 |
[05:34] | Did I beat Captain America’s time? | 我用时赢过美国队长了吗 |
[05:38] | Not even close. | 差一大截呢 |
[05:44] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[05:47] | Agent Coulson? | 科尔森特工 |
[05:48] | Mr. Peterson, | 彼得森先生 |
[05:50] | if you could put that bulldozer back where you found it… | 你能把推土机搬回原位吗 |
[05:55] | We need you to suit up. | 你得穿上制服跟我走 |
[06:09] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[06:13] | While I have you in a good mood, | 趁你现在心情好 |
[06:14] | you should know that Skye’s trying to I.D. the agent | 我先告诉你 斯凯在追查 |
[06:16] | that dropped her off at the orphanage. | 把她送去孤儿院的特工 |
[06:19] | We agreed to protect her from the truth, | 我们说好不让她知道真相 |
[06:21] | so I told her you were looking into it. | 所以我告诉她你在帮她查 |
[06:24] | She may come to you. | 她可能会来找你 |
[06:27] | One mistake at a time. | 你能不能一次只犯一个错误 |
[06:30] | Agent Coulson, Agent May. | 科尔森特工 梅特工 |
[06:36] | Last time you saw her, you threw her into a brick wall. | 你们上次遇见时 你把她甩到了砖墙上 |
[06:39] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:42] | First time around, I wasn’t who I wanted to be, | 上次的事 我不想做那种人 |
[06:44] | but now I get it. | 但现在我明白了 |
[06:45] | Having all this — it’s a privilege. | 有这些超能力是我的荣幸 |
[06:47] | And training to be an agent, working with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 受训成为一名特工 和神盾局合作 |
[06:49] | it’s me trying to do better, trying to be better. | 是我在努力做到更好 成为更好的人 |
[06:52] | I just need you to give me a shot. | 我只需要你给我一次机会 |
[06:57] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都该得到第二次机会 |
[06:59] | But let me be clear — | 但我先说清楚 |
[07:01] | there will not be a third. | 不会再有第三次了 |
[07:03] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[07:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:06] | It’s not good… at all. | 一点也不好 |
[07:08] | The guy was a ticking time bomb — literally. | 那家伙是个实打实的定时人肉炸弹 |
[07:10] | HQ wouldn’t have sent him if he was still combustible. | 如果他还那么不稳定 总部不会派他来的 |
[07:13] | They must have found a way to stabilize him somehow. | 他们一定找到了办法稳定他的状态 |
[07:15] | They stabilize his attitude? | 他们也能稳定他的态度吗 |
[07:16] | Cause he was pretty hostile in union station. | 上次在联合车站 他对我们充满敌意 |
[07:18] | Well, it’s not like we haven’t opened up our doors to other people — | 向有不良记录的人敞开大门 |
[07:21] | people with questionable track records. | 我们又不是第一次了 |
[07:24] | Not cool, but true. | 话不好听 不过没错 |
[07:27] | And don’t worry about Mike. He’s a good guy. | 别担心麦克 他是个好人 |
[07:30] | Who’s been in the centipede program. | 他还参与了蜈蚣计划 |
[07:31] | – Exactly. He can give us some superpower backup. – Yeah. | -没错 他能提供超能力支援 -没错 |
[07:34] | Just saying, this could easily go sideways. | 我只是想说 这很可能会出岔子 |
[07:36] | I mean, the last time we saw this guy, | 我们上次见到他的时候 |
[07:37] | he was a raging homicidal maniac — | 他是个杀气腾腾的疯子 |
[07:44] | He’s standing right behind me, isn’t he? | 他就站在我后面 是吗 |
[07:47] | Mr. Peterson, this is Agent Grant Ward. | 彼得森先生 这位是格兰特·沃德特工 |
[07:51] | He’s the man who shot you at union station. | 就是他在联合车站击中了你 |
[07:53] | Fitz-Simmons designed the weapon he used, | 菲兹-西蒙斯发明了他用的那个武器 |
[07:56] | and I think you remember — | 我想你应该还记得… |
[07:57] | Kidnap victim. | 被绑架的那个 |
[07:58] | You joined S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你加入了神盾局 |
[08:00] | Yeah. Turns out, guys in suits — not so bad. | 是啊 现在看来 这些政府人员也不赖 |
[08:05] | Look, I know union station could have gone another way. | 我知道联合车站的事完全可能是另一种结局 |
[08:09] | Another team might not have let me out of there alive. | 换了别的队伍或许不会留我一命 |
[08:13] | I owe you — all off you. | 我欠你们所有人的 |
[08:16] | That’s bygones and water under a distant bridge far away. | 过去的事都过去了 |
[08:21] | How’s your son? | 你儿子还好吗 |
[08:22] | Still with my sister. | 还在和我姐姐生活 |
[08:23] | He thinks I’m working construction, | 他以为我在建筑工地上班 |
[08:25] | But he’s good, happy. | 但过得挺不错 很开心 |
[08:29] | So, what do we have? | 掌握什么情况了 |
[08:31] | Not much on Po. | 波方面进展不大 |
[08:31] | I checked his previously known addresses | 我查了他之前的住址 |
[08:33] | and old military contacts — came up empty. | 和一些部队旧友 没有发现 |
[08:36] | We’ve been looking for where Po might be on the outside. | 我们一直在找波出来后可能去的地方 |
[08:38] | Let’s look at his life on the inside — at the prison. | 我们也关注一下他在里面的生活 |
[08:41] | See if that gets us any leads. | 看看能不能理出一些头绪 |
[08:43] | Anything on the centipede soldiers? | 蜈蚣战士那边有进展吗 |
[08:45] | We found a facial recog match on one of them. | 我们找到了与其中一人匹配的面部识别信息 |
[08:48] | Name’s Brian Hayward. | 名叫布莱恩·海沃德 |
[08:49] | Stationed in Afghanistan for three years, | 曾在阿富汗驻扎了三年 |
[08:51] | then fell of the radar when he got back. | 回来之后就消失了 |
[08:53] | Only living relative — sister, Laura, | 唯一的亲戚是妹妹 劳拉 |
[08:55] | Sophomore at the University of Ohio. | 俄亥俄大学的大二学生 |
[08:57] | She’s our best shot at finding Hayward. | 她最有可能帮我们找到海沃德 |
[08:59] | You and I will go talk to her. | 你和我去找她谈谈 |
[09:00] | Have May set a course for Cleveland. | 让梅把目的地设为克利夫兰 |
[09:10] | With all the high-tech gadgets and gizmos at our disposal, | 现在我们有那么多高科技小玩意 |
[09:14] | it’s easy to forget about the simple tools of the past. | 让人很容易忘记过去那些简单的工具 |
[09:18] | 丹·费尔奇 俄亥俄州博彩委员会 | |
[09:21] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[09:22] | I’m just curious about what you want me to do, | 我只是想知道你想让我做些什么 |
[09:24] | where you need me. | 哪里需要我帮忙 |
[09:25] | Here, on the plane. | 这里 飞机上 |
[09:27] | But shouldn’t I be out in the field? | 我不是该出外勤吗 |
[09:29] | I mean, that’s why you brought me here, right? | 那不是你带我来的目的吗 |
[09:30] | You’ll get your chance. | 会有机会的 |
[09:32] | Right now I need you to go down to the lab for some tests. | 现在我需要你下去实验室做些测试 |
[09:35] | I’m stable. | 我很稳定 |
[09:36] | They already tested me at sci-ops. | 科研部给我做过测试了 |
[09:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:39] | I also know that using your powers takes a toll. | 我也知道使用你的能力是有代价的 |
[09:42] | I need to understand your limits, | 我需要知道你的极限在哪里 |
[09:44] | for your sake as well as my team’s. | 这是为你好 也为我的团队好 |
[09:49] | The lab’s downstairs. | 实验室在楼下 |
[09:51] | I have to put away four times what I used to | 现在为了保持体力 |
[09:53] | just to keep my energy up. | 我要摄入四倍于以往的热量 |
[09:54] | Uh, and after you use your strength? | 你使用了能力之后呢 |
[09:57] | Maybe 10 times the food? | 那也许要吃十倍的食物了 |
[09:59] | And I usually crash afterwards. | 而且之后我通常会昏睡过去 |
[10:01] | It’s really hard on my body. | 这对我的身体是个不小的考验 |
[10:03] | Hard body. Got it. | 久经考验的身体 了解 |
[10:06] | You do know we have equipment that can take measurements. | 你知道我们有仪器可以进行测量吧 |
[10:08] | No need to do it manually. | 不用手工测量 |
[10:09] | My mistake. | 我的疏忽 |
[10:10] | Well, no matter. | 没关系 |
[10:11] | I’ll send the numbers to you straight away. | 我这就把数据发给你 |
[10:15] | I need measurements to build you a diagnostic suit | 我需要你的尺寸为你做一套诊断服 |
[10:17] | so we can monitor your vitals in the field. | 好在你执行任务时监测你的生命体征 |
[10:20] | As for fabrics, how does a polymer blend | 材料方面 高分子共混物 |
[10:23] | with 10 layers of treated composite material sound? | 外加十层经处理的复合材料怎么样 |
[10:26] | Sounds great? | 听起来很好 |
[10:27] | Yeah, it does, doesn’t it? | 的确很好 是吧 |
[10:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:35] | I was — I was just looking at it, and — | 我刚在盯着它看 |
[10:36] | Oh, no, it’s okay. I’m used to it. | 没关系 我早就习惯了 |
[10:39] | They tried to take it off me at the sci-ops facility. | 在科研部时 他们想把它取下来 |
[10:42] | Realized they couldn’t do it without killing me. | 但发现把它弄下来我就会死 |
[10:44] | I’m afraid we’re terribly curious. | 我们非常好奇 |
[10:46] | How did they stabilize the extremis in you? | 他们怎么稳定你体内的绝境病毒的 |
[10:48] | – And keep you from exploding? – Yeah. | -确保你不爆炸 -是啊 |
[10:49] | Oh, that wasn’t them. That was you two. | 那不是他们做的 是你们俩 |
[10:53] | – Come again? -What’s that? | -再说一次 -你说什么 |
[10:54] | Your gun. | 你们的枪 |
[10:56] | It somehow froze me | 它不知怎么冻住了我 |
[10:58] | right at the moment I was about to explode, | 就在我差点爆炸的时候 |
[11:00] | helped my body absorb the serum, stabilize. | 帮我的身体吸收了血清 稳定了下来 |
[11:03] | Your weapon saved my life. | 你们的武器救了我的命 |
[11:07] | Well… | 好吧… |
[11:08] | All that, and it didn’t even leave a scar, so… | 而且这么一顿折腾 连疤都没留下 |
[11:11] | – Well, I… – Well, I should think not. | -好吧 我… -那是当然 |
[11:12] | Yeah, we couldn’t have that, could we? | 是啊 当然不能留疤了啊 |
[11:16] | It would be a shame, | 不然就可惜了 |
[11:17] | especially when you’re so, well, formed and symmetrical. | 尤其是对于你这么匀称有型的人来说 |
[11:20] | And wh-when did you stop talking? | 你什么时候住嘴的…. |
[11:22] | About three embarrassing sentences ago. | 大约在三句尴尬的话之前 |
[11:25] | Yes, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[11:33] | “Psychology of women — | 女性心理学 |
[11:36] | Unraveling the female psyche.” | 揭示女性心理 |
[11:38] | That’s an actual book? | 这是本书吗 |
[11:40] | It’s a whole course. | 是一门课 |
[11:41] | Hayward’s sister’s in there now. | 海沃德的妹妹在上这课 |
[11:45] | We’ll be at the school in 10. | 我们十分钟内能到学校 |
[11:46] | We’ll catch her on her way out. | 能赶上她下课 |
[11:49] | Whole class… on women. | 一门关于女人的课 |
[11:53] | Time was, you just had to figure them out. | 在以前 你只能自己去琢磨 |
[11:55] | Solving the puzzle was half the fun. | 解决难题的过程是乐趣的一半所在 |
[11:58] | You solve a lot of puzzles in your day? | 你当年解决过很多难题吗 |
[12:01] | A few. | 有一些吧 |
[12:04] | Some more worth it than others. | 有些比其他的更值得 |
[12:07] | One was…especially rewarding. | 有一个…尤其值得 |
[12:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:13] | I died. | 我死了 |
[12:17] | I guess she wasn’t level 7, sir? | 我猜她没有七级权限吧 长官 |
[12:19] | She was a cellist, | 她是一位大提琴演奏家 |
[12:22] | second chair, | 第二大提琴手 |
[12:23] | Portland Symphony. | 在波特兰交响乐团 |
[12:25] | Saw her play whenever I was in town. | 只要我在那边就会去看她的演出 |
[12:28] | Ever see a beautiful woman play the cello? | 看过漂亮女人演奏大提琴吗 |
[12:33] | It’s something else. | 不同凡响 |
[12:36] | She laughed at my jokes, too, which was a very nice bonus. | 她还会被我的段子逗笑 真是锦上添花 |
[12:40] | You know where she is now? | 你知道她现在在哪吗 |
[12:41] | Of course I do. | 当然知道 |
[12:46] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很遗憾 长官 |
[12:48] | I was gone for months. | 我死了好几个月 |
[12:50] | The avengers thought I was dead, | 复仇者们以为我死了 |
[12:52] | so I had to keep that up — S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol. | 所以我还得保密…神盾局章程 |
[12:57] | It’s probably better this way. | 或许这样更好 |
[12:59] | Maybe if she’d been part of the agency… | 也许让她加入组织… |
[13:01] | In my experience, that’s just asking for trouble. | 以我的经验 那就是自找麻烦 |
[13:16] | Coulson told me you were helping to, you know, | 科尔森告诉我你会帮我 |
[13:19] | find my long-lost folks, so thanks. | 找我失踪已久的父母 谢谢你了 |
[13:23] | I’m glad you’re in on this with me. | 我很高兴你能帮我 |
[13:24] | It means a lot. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[13:28] | Right, I can tell you’re really into this. | 好吧 看得出你真的很想帮忙 |
[13:30] | Um, I’ve done a lot of the heavy lifting already, | 我已经完成很多艰巨的任务了 |
[13:32] | came up with a short list. I thought you might — | 列出了一份最终名单 也许你… |
[13:33] | We’re on a mission, Skye. | 我们在执行任务 斯凯 |
[13:36] | Is this why you called me here? | 你就为这个叫我来吗 |
[13:38] | No. | 不是 |
[13:39] | I was just working on this while I waited for you. | 我是等你来的时候才弄这些的 |
[13:42] | Uh, I called ’cause I found something about Po. | 我叫你来 是因为关于波有发现 |
[13:45] | Show me. | 说吧 |
[13:47] | Po only had one visitor during his prison stint — her. | 波服刑期间只有过一名访客 她 |
[13:50] | You notice the outfit? | 注意到她的衣服了吗 |
[13:51] | Miles said a girl in a flower dress | 迈尔斯说是一个穿花裙子的女人 |
[13:53] | asked him to hack S.H.I.E.L.D. | 让他黑进神盾局的 |
[13:54] | This could be the same girl. | 或许就是她 |
[13:55] | Can we hear the conversation? | 能听到对话内容吗 |
[13:57] | That’s the bummer — | 扫兴的就是这一点 |
[13:57] | there was no audio, but it’s not a total loss. | 没有音频 不过也不是毫无办法 |
[14:00] | I was able to use S.H.I.E.L.D.’s lip-reading program, | 我用了神盾局的唇语程序 |
[14:03] | because we have one of those. | 因为我们刚好有一个 |
[14:05] | It didn’t work on the girl | 对那女的没用 |
[14:07] | because she never looks up at the camera, | 因为她一直没抬头看摄像头 |
[14:08] | but Po did — once — and it caught this. | 但对波管用 捕捉到了一句 |
[14:14] | The clairvoyant does not like to be touched. | 千里眼不喜欢被人联系 |
[14:17] | I wrote that down, | 我写了下来 |
[14:18] | so we don’t have to hear that again — ever. | 这样我们就再不用听第二遍了 |
[14:21] | – The clairvoyant. – Yeah. | -千里眼 -是的 |
[14:24] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你有印象吗 |
[14:26] | But it means something to them — | 但这对他们挺重要 |
[14:28] | to Po and whoever that woman is. | 波和那个神秘女 |
[14:30] | Her name’s Raina. | 她叫蕾娜 |
[14:32] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[14:32] | Yeah, she recruited me for centipede, | 是的 她招募我参与蜈蚣项目 |
[14:35] | came up to me at the hospital where I did my back therapy | 突然出现在我治疗背伤的医院 |
[14:38] | out of the blue. | 找到了我 |
[14:40] | Told me she could change my life. | 告诉我她可以改变我的人生 |
[15:00] | Nice to cut my own meat again. | 很高兴又能自己切肉了 |
[15:03] | The steak was to your liking? | 牛排还合你口味吗 |
[15:04] | Overcooked, and the ambience… | 煎得太老 而且周围环境也… |
[15:08] | We’re not here for the decor. | 我们来这儿可不是因为装修好 |
[15:13] | We’ve stabilized the serum, added the implant, | 我们已经稳定了血清 增加了植入物 |
[15:16] | and now we need the clairvoyant’s help | 现在我们需要千里眼帮我们 |
[15:18] | in finding the key to stage three. | 找到实施第三阶段的关键 |
[15:20] | I’ve asked before. | 我之前已经问过他了 |
[15:21] | The clairvoyant has trouble seeing | 千里眼在找寻你的目标人物 |
[15:23] | the man you’re looking for and his weaknesses. | 和他的弱点时 遇到了些许麻烦 |
[15:29] | I don’t mean to upset you. It’s the way of things. | 我也不想惹你心烦 但事情就是如此 |
[15:32] | This what’s upsetting me. | 让我烦的是这个 |
[15:35] | This S.H.I.E.L.D. teams has destroyed two of our operations. | 这支神盾局小队摧毁了我们两个指挥部 |
[15:38] | We move every few days now to be safe. | 安全起见我们现在隔几天就换个地方 |
[15:43] | Which causes challenges for our maintenance problems. | 这对我们的维护问题是个挑战 |
[15:48] | We can’t overstate the toll this takes on our soldiers. | 这种情况对战士的损害很大 |
[15:52] | They are drained after every mission. | 每次完成任务后 他们都筋疲力尽 |
[15:58] | Our men need regular injections, constant upkeep. | 我们的人需要定期注射 经常保养 |
[16:02] | Difficult when S.H.I.E.L.D. has us on the run. | 神盾局一直追赶我们 这些就会有困难 |
[16:07] | Then it’s time to stop running. | 那我们就该停止逃跑了 |
[16:18] | We’re running her through our systems. | 我们在系统里搜索她 |
[16:19] | Maybe we can get an I.D., but we’re guessing | 也许能查到她的身份 但我们猜测 |
[16:21] | she’s centipede’s recruiter and Po’s her latest recruit. | 她是蜈蚣的征兵人员 而波是她刚招的新兵 |
[16:25] | Three super soldiers dive-bomb a prison, pluck him out? | 三个超级战士从天而降炸开监狱 救他出去 |
[16:28] | He’s her number-one draft pick. | 那他可真是头号获选新秀 |
[16:30] | But why him? | 但为什么选他 |
[16:31] | Centipede’s making more soldiers. | 蜈蚣在制造更多的战士 |
[16:33] | Maybe they want Po to coordinate them, lead them. | 也许他们想让波去协调他们 领导他们 |
[16:36] | His background’s tactical strategy. | 他有战术策略背景 |
[16:37] | He fits the bill. | 刚好符合要求 |
[16:39] | So, these guys have super soldiers, | 那么 这些人有超级战士 |
[16:40] | an expert military strategist, | 有经验丰富的军事战略家 |
[16:42] | and a clairvoyant who can see the future. | 还有一个能预见未来的千里眼 |
[16:44] | Anyone else thinking about switching teams? | 还有人想换个队伍吗 |
[16:46] | They couldn’t have a psychic. | 他们不可能有灵媒 |
[16:48] | There are none on the index. They’re a myth. | 名录上一个都没有 那只是传说 |
[16:50] | – So was Thor. – Maybe it’s an alias. | -托尔也是传说呢 -千里眼可能是个化名 |
[16:53] | Run it through our database and see if anything pops up. | 在我们数据库里搜索看看有没有线索 |
[16:56] | Ward is approaching Hayward’s sister now. | 沃德正在接近海沃德的妹妹 |
[16:59] | Laura Hayward? | 你是劳拉·海沃德吗 |
[17:01] | That’s me. | 是的 |
[17:03] | Sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打搅你 |
[17:03] | but I was hoping you could help me out. | 但我希望你能帮我个忙 |
[17:06] | I hope so, too. | 非常乐意 |
[17:07] | I’m looking for you brother, Brian. | 我在找你哥哥 布莱恩 |
[17:09] | Have you seen him lately? | 你最近见过他吗 |
[17:10] | I’m — I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[17:14] | Dan Filch, Ohio State Gaming Commission. | 丹·费尔奇 俄亥俄州博彩委员会 |
[17:19] | We’re trying to contact Brian, tell him the good news. | 我们想联系布莱恩 告诉他一个好消息 |
[17:22] | He won the lottery? | 他中奖了吗 |
[17:24] | $50,000. | 五万美金 |
[17:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:28] | And you’re looking for him? | 你还找他 |
[17:29] | Don’t you guys want to keep the money? | 你们不想自己留下这笔钱吗 |
[17:31] | Sure, but we have to at least try and contact the winners | 当然 但奖票失效前我们至少得 |
[17:33] | before the ticket expires. | 联系一下中奖者 |
[17:35] | Your brother’s does in six days, | 你哥哥还剩六天的兑奖期 |
[17:37] | so if you know where he is — | 所以如果你知道他在哪里 |
[17:38] | I don’t. Sorry. We’re not close. | 我不知道 抱歉 我们不亲 |
[17:40] | I haven’t spoken to him since he got back from Afghanistan. | 自打他从阿富汗回来我们就没说过话 |
[17:44] | Well, now you have a reason to — | 那现在你有理由找他了 |
[17:46] | 50,000 reasons, actually. | 实际上 有充分的理由 |
[17:49] | So let us know if you hear from him. | 有他的消息通知我们 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:58] | Not sure why you wanted to go with the lottery story, sir. | 真搞不懂你为什么用中彩票这个幌子 长官 |
[18:00] | – It’s a tough sell. – Exactly. | -她信才怪呢 -的确 |
[18:04] | Nothing makes people more suspicious | 一个帅哥无缘无故给你钱 |
[18:05] | than a handsome man offering them free money. | 没有什么比这个更令人生疑了 |
[18:09] | She’s making the call now. | 她正在打电话 |
[18:14] | Brian, it’s me. | 布莱恩 是我 |
[18:16] | Some guy was just waiting for me at school, | 刚才有人在学校等我 |
[18:18] | said you won the lottery. | 说你中彩票了 |
[18:21] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[18:23] | We’re not that lucky. | 我们没那么幸运 |
[18:27] | Is he local? | 他在这附近吗 |
[18:28] | No. He’s in Oakland, California. | 不在 他在加利福尼亚州的奥克兰 |
[18:46] | Come in! | 请进 |
[18:50] | Oh, it almost looks homey. | 这里看上去很有家的感觉啊 |
[18:55] | Is that Ace? | 那是艾斯吗 |
[19:00] | What a cutie. | 真可爱 |
[19:03] | He must be so proud of you, | 他一定很为你骄傲 |
[19:05] | his dad working for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他爸爸在神盾局工作 |
[19:07] | Which he can’t know with everything being classified. | 不过因为这是机密所以他不知道 |
[19:10] | That’s all right. He knows I’m working. | 没事 他知道我在工作 |
[19:13] | Called him on his birthday | 他生日时我给他打了电话 |
[19:14] | and gave him all the “Heroes of New York” action figures. | 还送了他一整套”纽约英雄”人偶 |
[19:17] | Nice. | 真好 |
[19:22] | Are you two close? | 你们两个亲吗 |
[19:24] | We’re a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[19:26] | I’d do anything for this little guy. | 为了他我可以不惜一切 |
[19:30] | It’s got to be the best feeling, | 这感觉一定棒极了 |
[19:34] | son looking up to you | 有个儿子敬仰你 |
[19:35] | who wants to grow up to be just like you. | 长大后想成为你这样的人 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | Looks like he’s growing fast, though. | 他长得真快啊 |
[19:50] | You said you wanted your shot. | 你不是让我给你机会吗 |
[19:52] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[19:56] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[20:05] | I think it’s quite smart. | 我觉得挺帅的 |
[20:06] | How does it feel? | 穿着感觉怎么样 |
[20:07] | Feels good. Comfortable. | 感觉不错 很舒服 |
[20:10] | Having powers is cheating, but the suit’s pretty cool. | 有超能力算是作弊 但衣服是挺好看 |
[20:13] | It’s perfect for an array of tactical missions. | 非常适合穿着参加各种战斗任务 |
[20:16] | Yeah, also measures your heart rate, | 衣服还可以测量你的心率 |
[20:17] | systolic pressures, and glucose levels. | 收缩压 以及血糖水平 |
[20:19] | All while providing state-of-the-art ballistic protection. | 还提供最先进的防弹保护 |
[20:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | – Oh, no. Thank you. – We’ve never been so proud. | -不 该谢谢你 -我们非常自豪 |
[20:27] | Hayward’s cellphone has been traced | 根据信号追踪 海沃德的手机 |
[20:29] | to an abandoned factory about eight miles from here. | 在离这里约13英里的一家废弃工厂 |
[20:31] | Probably centipede’s new lab. | 那里可能是蜈蚣的新实验室 |
[20:33] | Certainly been there M.O. — we destroy one factory, | 像他们的作风 我们捣毁一家工厂 |
[20:36] | they set up another, putting us back to square one. | 他们就再建一家 让我们回到原点 |
[20:39] | This time, I want answers. | 这次我要得到答案 |
[20:40] | Means we go in quiet, | 就是说我们要小心潜入 |
[20:41] | do minimal damage to the facility and the people inside. | 尽可能不破坏里面的设备 伤害里面的人 |
[20:44] | Ward, May, you’ll go in through the west entrance. | 沃德 梅 你们从西侧入口进入 |
[20:46] | Mr. Peterson and I will enter through the loading dock. | 我跟彼得森先生从装卸码头进去 |
[20:49] | You’ll run the back end from outside. | 你们在外面检测控制 |
[20:51] | We’re doing this just us? | 只有我们吗 |
[20:53] | We’ve been playing whack-a-mole with these guys | 自从沃德把我从我的货车拉出来 |
[20:55] | since Ward first picked me out of my van. | 我们就是打一个冒一窝 |
[20:57] | Shouldn’t big S.H.I.E.L.D. be sending in backup? | 神盾局难道不派人支援我们吗 |
[20:59] | Trust me, they already did. | 相信我 他们已经派人了 |
[21:04] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[21:08] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[21:23] | We alone here? | 只有我们在这儿吗 |
[21:24] | It appears so. | 看来是这样 |
[21:25] | The only heat signatures we’re reading are yours. | 我们只能检测到你们的热信号 |
[21:27] | But there’s a weird electronic signal. | 但是有个电子信号很奇怪 |
[21:28] | I’m trying to isolate it. | 我在试着分离出来 |
[21:32] | Place looks emptied out. | 这里似乎已经被清空了 |
[21:35] | Think we’re too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[21:35] | Fitz, dial Hayward’s number. | 菲兹 给海沃德打个电话 |
[21:37] | Find out. | 看看他在不在 |
[21:53] | Uh, sir, you’ve got company. | 长官 你那儿有别人 |
[21:54] | Yeah, we do. | 没错 |
[22:00] | Coming your way. | 我们正在赶过来 |
[22:18] | Usually packs a bigger punch. | 一般药效比这要久 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I remember. | 没错 我记得 |
[23:04] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[23:05] | His systolic and diastolic pressures are dropping. | 他的心脏收缩压和舒张压在下降 |
[23:07] | Heart rate’s plummeting, as well. | 心率也在急骤下降 |
[23:09] | Sir, he’s in bad shape. | 长官 他情况不妙 |
[23:10] | Between the physical exertion and this wound, | 在受伤的情况下如此高强度地打斗 |
[23:11] | his vitals are dangerously low. | 他的生命体征已经趋近危险值了 |
[23:36] | Who’s behind centipede? Who’s doing this?! | 蜈蚣的背后主使是谁 是谁干的 |
[23:41] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[23:42] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[23:44] | No! Please! Don’t do th– | 不要 求求你 不要 |
[24:06] | That’s Mike Peterson, one of our first subjects. | 那是麦克·彼得森 最早的实验对象之一 |
[24:10] | He hasn’t been injected with the serum in awhile, | 他有一段时间没注射血清了 |
[24:12] | but he still has his powers. | 但他还有能力 |
[24:14] | No. What he has is your key to stage three. | 不 他有你通往第三阶段的钥匙 |
[24:29] | The one on the left is Akela Amador’s. | 左边是阿奇拉·阿玛多尔的 |
[24:31] | Hayward’s is on the right. | 右边是海沃德的 |
[24:32] | Now, his prosthetic was slightly damaged, | 他的假眼有点受损 |
[24:34] | but based on digital reconstruction, | 但从数字化改造技术来看 |
[24:36] | we can now confirm that the technology is virtually identical. | 我们可以确定这两者的技术完全相同 |
[24:40] | Hayward’s prosthetic has the same internal power source, | 海沃德的假眼跟阿玛多尔的那个 |
[24:42] | backscatter capabilities, and biomechanics as Amador. | 具有相同的内置电源 反向散射功能和生物机械 |
[24:46] | So centipede also designed the eye implant? | 那么眼球植入物也是蜈蚣研发的 |
[24:48] | These guys are serious multitaskers. | 这些人真是什么都会啊 |
[24:50] | Who’s Akela Amador? | 谁是阿奇拉·阿玛多尔 |
[24:51] | Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, | 她以前是神盾局特工 |
[24:53] | the first person we encountered with this eye technology, | 是我们碰到的第一个被植入这种假眼人 |
[24:56] | a good agent who was forced to do some bad things. | 她是个好特工 但被迫做了坏事 |
[24:59] | We helped her. | 我们帮助了她 |
[25:00] | Kind of a pattern with you guys. | 你们似乎总这么做 |
[25:02] | So then those soldiers at the warehouse | 那么仓库里的那些战士 |
[25:05] | were forced to attack us through that eye thing? | 是因为那假眼而被迫攻击我们的吗 |
[25:09] | They were getting orders. | 他们在接受命令 |
[25:10] | When the tide turned in our favor, | 我们开始占上风时 |
[25:12] | centipede flipped Hayward’s kill switch, | 蜈蚣触发了海沃德的致死开关 |
[25:14] | told the other guys to run. | 命令其他人逃跑 |
[25:17] | Can you track the eye feed like before, | 你能像之前那样追踪视频信号 |
[25:18] | find their location? | 确定他们的位置吗 |
[25:19] | Nope — they’ve upgraded since Amador. | 不行 阿玛多尔之后他们升了级 |
[25:21] | Their feed’s untraceable now. | 他们的视频信号已经无迹可寻了 |
[25:24] | Their technology keeps advancing at a disturbingly rapid pace. | 他们的技术一直在飞快升级 |
[25:28] | They must have endless manpower, resources. | 他们肯定有用之不竭的人力和资源 |
[25:30] | And someone with a fat wallet. | 还有个阔气的金主 |
[25:32] | Po’s the strategist. Raina’s the recruiter. | 波负责战略 蕾娜负责招兵 |
[25:34] | Perhaps this Clairvoyant’s the money. | 也许千里眼就是那个金主 |
[25:36] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[25:37] | If I could see the future, I’d go straight to Las Vegas. | 如果我能预见未来 我会直接去拉斯维加斯 |
[25:39] | Whoever’s behind them may or may not be psychic, | 他们的幕后主使未必有特异功能 |
[25:41] | but they’re one step ahead of us every time. | 但他们总比我们快一步 |
[25:45] | I need to update HQ. | 我得向总部汇报下情况 |
[25:46] | This is bigger than we thought. | 这事比我们想的要严重 |
[25:56] | I spoke with the Clairvoyant. | 我联系了千里眼 |
[25:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:59] | I’ll share the information when the time is right. | 时机到了我自然会告诉你 |
[26:04] | I would love to hear much more than just information. | 除了情报 我还想了解别的 |
[26:10] | Will you… tell me what he’s like? | 你能告诉我他什么样吗 |
[26:14] | Never. | 绝对不行 |
[26:20] | The last person who tried to learn these things | 上一个想打听这些的人 |
[26:24] | got a knife for it. | 挨了一刀 |
[26:26] | I don’t want to have to do that again, Raina. | 我不想再那么做了 蕾娜 |
[26:29] | You have such pretty eyes. | 况且你的双眼如此动人 |
[26:33] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:36] | You can’t even whisper to me about him. | 你连小声跟我说说都不行 |
[26:39] | No, I can’t. | 没错 我不能 |
[26:42] | But I did tell the Clairvoyant about you. | 但我跟千里眼说起了你 |
[26:46] | Spoke at length about your many virtues. | 我们深入地探讨了你的诸多优点 |
[26:53] | How sweet. | 你真好 |
[27:13] | I’ll pour you a scotch. | 我给你倒杯威士忌 |
[27:14] | Don’t ever do that again. | 再也 不许 那么做了 |
[27:18] | Brandy, then? | 那就喝白兰地 |
[27:19] | When we’re out in the field, | 我们执行任务时 |
[27:21] | your head needs to be on the op, not on me. | 你要全身心专注于任务 不是我 |
[27:24] | Time-out. | 暂停一下 |
[27:25] | Still playing catch-up here. | 有点跟不上你的节奏了 |
[27:27] | – What are you talking about? – You taking a punch for me? | -你说什么呢 -你居然替我挡拳头 |
[27:30] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你保护 |
[27:32] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[27:33] | I took that punch ’cause you’re faster than me. | 我替你挡那一拳是因为你比我灵活 |
[27:36] | You could do more good on your feet. | 你保持行动力 对任务更有利 |
[27:37] | It was tactical, not personal. | 这完全是战术策略 不含情感因素 |
[27:41] | My mistake. | 那我错怪你了 |
[27:43] | I am not some recruit who can’t separate church from state. | 我不是菜鸟新兵 分不清公务和私事 |
[27:47] | I’m on the same page as you. | 在这一点上你我是一致的 |
[27:50] | So don’t flatter yourself. | 别臭美了 |
[27:59] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to crash. | 抱歉 我不是有意打扰 |
[28:03] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[28:04] | This about that thumb drive again? | 又是关于那个闪存盘吗 |
[28:07] | No. | 不是啊 |
[28:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[28:09] | Look, I get that you don’t want to help with that, | 我知道你不想帮我 |
[28:11] | loud and clear, big neon, flashing lights. | 你表达得十分明白 声振寰宇 人尽皆知 |
[28:13] | But I didn’t ask, okay? Coulson — | 但又不是我求的你 科尔森他… |
[28:14] | Coulson doesn’t want to tell you the truth. | 科尔森不想告诉你事实真相 |
[28:16] | The truth is… | 事实就是 |
[28:21] | You have to decide why you’re here. | 你必须想清楚你为什么在这里 |
[28:23] | We have a mission, and it’s not to find your parents. | 我们肩负使命 而这使命不是替你寻亲 |
[28:25] | If you can’t put aside your personal attachments, | 你要是无法抛开你的个人牵挂 |
[28:27] | then you shouldn’t be here. | 那你就不该在这里 |
[29:15] | Oh, come on in. | 请进 |
[29:16] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:18] | You doing okay? | 你恢复得还好吧 |
[29:20] | Afraid I won’t be… | 恐怕我 |
[29:22] | much good to you for the next couple days. | 接下来几天里是帮不上忙了 |
[29:25] | That’s understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[29:27] | You went above and beyond at that warehouse, | 你在仓库的表现非常优异 |
[29:30] | had our backs more than once. | 给了我们有力的协助 |
[29:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[29:34] | But I know Centipede’s still out there. | 但蜈蚣还逍遥法外 |
[29:36] | Now, we still got a lot of work to do. | 我们依然任重道远 |
[29:37] | True. | 没错 |
[29:39] | But according to your S.O., hard work’s your specialty. | 但据你的监管人员说 训练刻苦是你的专长 |
[29:44] | Said you train 24/7. | 他说你一刻不停地苦练 |
[29:46] | I want to be the best. | 我想出类拔萃 |
[29:47] | And that’s admirable. | 值得敬佩 |
[29:49] | But you hadn’t left the training facility since you got there, | 但你住进训练场之后 就没离开过 |
[29:53] | which means you haven’t seen your son since union station. | 那么自从联合车站事件之后 你就没见过你儿子 |
[29:59] | Ace is fine. | 艾斯挺好的 |
[30:00] | We…we talk all the time. | 我们经常通话 |
[30:06] | But you haven’t been to see him. | 但你一直没去看他 |
[30:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[30:19] | Because the last time he saw me… | 因为上一次他看见我的时候 |
[30:22] | I was a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[30:25] | My kid saw that. | 都被我儿子看到了 |
[30:27] | You can’t fix that from here. | 你待在这里是没法补救的 |
[30:30] | And staying away, not being there… | 你躲得远远的 不陪着他 |
[30:35] | I’ve seen firsthand | 我亲眼见识过 |
[30:38] | the kind of damage that can do. | 这种回避造成的伤害 |
[30:42] | The last thing I want to do is hurt Ace. | 我最不想的就是伤害艾斯 |
[30:45] | He’s…he’s my son, but… | 他是我儿子 但 |
[30:51] | maybe he’s better off without me. | 也许没有我 他会过得更好 |
[30:53] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:55] | When I took this job, I made a choice, | 我接受这份工作时 我做出了选择 |
[30:58] | the same choice everyone else here made — | 这里每个人都做了这个选择 |
[31:01] | This life over the other one, | 这份工作高于生活 |
[31:04] | the one with holiday dinners and PTA meetings, recitals. | 高于假日晚宴 家长会和独奏会 |
[31:11] | It’s not easy. | 这并不容易 |
[31:14] | But if the time comes to make the hard call, | 但这样一来 当面临艰难选择 |
[31:18] | it’s simpler. | 会容易些 |
[31:21] | But you have a son. | 但你有个儿子 |
[31:22] | You have someone waiting for you to come home. | 有人在等你回家 |
[31:27] | You need to think about that. | 你要想清楚 |
[31:30] | You need to think about him. | 要想想他 |
[31:33] | Before you make your choice. | 然后再去做决定 |
[31:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:55] | Hey, Ace. | 艾斯 |
[31:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:58] | It is so good to hear your voice, buddy. | 真高兴能听到你的声音 孩子 |
[32:01] | And I got some good news — | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[32:02] | I’m gonna get to come home and see you for a bit. | 我能回家去看你了 |
[32:05] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[32:06] | Then maybe you can meet my new friend. | 也许你能见见我的新朋友 |
[32:08] | She said she knows you. She’s here right now. | 她说她认识你 她这会儿就在 |
[32:12] | Ace, who’s there with you? Where’s your Aunt Mindy? | 艾斯 你和谁一起呢 你明迪姑姑呢 |
[32:16] | Hello, Mike. | 你好 麦克 |
[32:19] | Remember when I told you I could change your life? | 记得我和你说过 我能改变你的生活吗 |
[32:33] | They want a trade — Ace for his father. | 他们想用艾斯来交换他爸爸 |
[32:35] | They’ve set a time and a place. | 他们已经定好了时间地点 |
[32:37] | Bloody savages. | 该死的野蛮人 |
[32:38] | They want to experiment on him, | 他们想拿他做实验 |
[32:39] | determine how he still has his abilities. | 查明他是如何保存能力的 |
[32:41] | And we’re gonna let them? | 我们要让他们得逞吗 |
[32:42] | We’ve fought these guys before. | 我们之前也打败过他们 |
[32:43] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[32:44] | The instructions they gave Mr. Peterson were very specific. | 他们给了彼得森先生非常明确的指示 |
[32:46] | I called HQ, told them to stand down. | 我打了电话给总部 叫他们停止行动 |
[32:48] | – Stand down? – So we take them alone. | -停止行动吗 -那我们就自己解决吧 |
[32:50] | We should at least have a hostage-rescue unit in support of this. | 至少该找个人质营救小组来支援行动 |
[32:52] | They said they would murder my son. | 他们说会杀了我儿子 |
[32:57] | If we make one wrong move. | 如果我们走错一步 |
[33:00] | Any electronics, any comms, any sign of surveillance | 发现任何电子设备 通讯设备和监视的迹象 |
[33:05] | and they’ll terminate the arrangement. | 他们就会终止这项协议 |
[33:06] | I’ll give myself up, | 我会把自己交出去 |
[33:07] | no problem, get him back. | 这不要紧 把他救回来就行 |
[33:09] | I can figure it out from there. | 之后再想办法 |
[33:10] | You’re still recovering. | 你的身体还在恢复中 |
[33:11] | We can’t just hand you over to them like that, can we? | 我们不能就这么把你交出去 是吧 |
[33:15] | Fitz-Simmons have a non-electronic method of tracking him. | 菲兹-西蒙斯有办法用非电子设备追踪他 |
[33:18] | Simmons has fabricated an odorless scent. | 西蒙斯制造了一种无味的气味剂 |
[33:20] | I have an instrument which can detect it. | 我的仪器能探测到它 |
[33:21] | Works like a bloodhound, | 就像侦探犬一样 |
[33:22] | can track someone from over 50 kilometers. | 能在50公里外进行追踪 |
[33:25] | After we make the trade, | 交换完成后 |
[33:26] | we’ll be able to follow Mr. Peterson. | 我们就能追踪彼得森先生了 |
[33:28] | Buy him some time to get his strength back. | 为他争取一些时间 让他恢复力量 |
[33:30] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[33:30] | I don’t care what happens to me. As long as my boy is… | 我不在乎我怎么样 只要我儿子… |
[33:37] | I promise you, we’re gonna get your son back. | 我向你保证 我们会把你儿子救回来的 |
[34:03] | At least let me escort him out for the exchange. | 至少让我护送他去做交换吧 |
[34:07] | Mr. Peterson requested me. | 彼得森先生要我陪他 |
[34:10] | I’m comfortable with that, and if things go south, | 这我没意见 如果情况不妙 |
[34:13] | I need you back here, taking point on the team. | 我需要你在这里 带领我们小队 |
[34:16] | Is Ward in position? | 沃德就位了吗 |
[34:19] | Yes. | 就位了 |
[34:20] | But I don’t like any of this. | 但我不喜欢这样 |
[34:23] | There’d be something wrong with you if you did. | 如果你喜欢 才叫有问题呢 |
[34:32] | Once the swap happens, I’ll fire up my equipment. | 交换一结束 我就启动我的设备 |
[34:36] | We’ll be able to track you wherever they take you. | 不管他们带你去哪 我们都能追踪你 |
[34:38] | Just don’t do anything that’ll endanger my son. | 别做什么会伤及我儿子的事 |
[34:40] | We won’t, but we want to make sure | 我们不会的 但我们要确保 |
[34:42] | Ace has his dad at the end of the day, too. | 艾斯的爸爸也不会有事 |
[34:46] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[35:24] | My team won’t let you down. | 我的团队不会让你失望的 |
[35:25] | It wasn’t supposed to go down like this. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[35:27] | I’m gonna make this right, I swear. | 我发誓 我会弥补的 |
[35:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[35:45] | Hello, Mike. It’s been awhile. | 麦克 有阵子不见了 |
[35:51] | Your son is adorable, and he looks just like you. | 你儿子真可爱 长得好像你 |
[36:00] | I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure. | 我想我们还没见过 |
[36:03] | Lucky for you. | 算你走运 |
[36:05] | I have to thank you, Mike, | 我得感谢你 麦克 |
[36:08] | For holding up your end of the deal. | 你遵守了约定 |
[36:11] | Let’s just make the trade. | 我们交换吧 |
[36:13] | Give us Ace, and you can have him. | 把艾斯交给我们 他就归你了 |
[36:15] | Oh, that wasn’t the deal. | 约定不是那样的 |
[36:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[36:25] | Let me know when I can activate comms and the tracker. | 能激活通讯器和跟踪器时告诉我 |
[36:29] | What’s happening here, Mike? | 怎么回事 麦克 |
[36:32] | Well, in exchange for his son, we asked Mike to deliver you. | 我们让麦克把你交给我们换走他儿子 |
[36:46] | I’m not at full strength, | 我虽还没完全恢复 |
[36:47] | but I can still crush your throat. New deal! | 但我还是能捏碎你的喉咙 新交易 |
[36:49] | My son for your life. | 我不杀你 还我儿子 |
[36:51] | Sadly, my employer cares no more for my life than your son’s. | 不幸的是 我老板对我和你儿子的性命都不在乎 |
[36:57] | If I die, so does he, | 如果我死了 他也活不了 |
[37:00] | and his death will be so much worse. | 他的死会更为痛苦 |
[37:05] | You need to let her go. | 你得放开她 |
[37:07] | I told them they could have me. | 我跟他们说可以带走我 |
[37:10] | But they want you. Why do they want you? | 但他们想要你 为什么 |
[37:13] | I don’t know, but if you kill this woman, | 我不知道 但如果你杀了这女人 |
[37:16] | you’ll never see your son again. | 你就再也见不到你儿子了 |
[37:18] | But how will I look him in the eye? | 可我要怎么面对他 |
[37:22] | How will I explain what I did? | 我要怎么解释我做了什么 |
[37:25] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过的 |
[37:33] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[37:45] | Let’s finish this. | 进行交换吧 |
[37:56] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:00] | There’s his son. | 那是他儿子 |
[38:01] | Oh, thank god. I have no stomach for this. | 谢天谢地 我简直看不下去了 |
[38:03] | On my mark, activate comms and tracker. | 听我命令 启动通讯器和跟踪器 |
[38:14] | If there had been any other way… | 如果还有别的选择 |
[38:17] | You made the only choice you had. | 这是你唯一的选择 |
[38:43] | What happened? They’ve taken Coulson. | 出什么事了 他们带走了科尔森 |
[38:44] | All right, call it in. We need backup. | 快上报 我们需要增援 |
[38:48] | I have a shot. | 我能一击毙命 |
[38:50] | Do not engage. They’ll kill Coulson. | 别开枪 他们会杀了科尔森的 |
[38:52] | Stand down. I’ll contact HQ. | 不要行动 我联系总部 |
[38:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:57] | I’m fine, dad. | 我没事 爸爸 |
[38:59] | S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. RG422. | 神盾局总部 我是神盾局RG422 |
[39:01] | We need immediate satellite support. | 我们现在需要卫星支持 |
[39:05] | Ace, I’ve got to make something right. | 艾斯 我得去弥补过错 |
[39:08] | Daddy loves you so much, okay? Stay with Skye. | 爸爸好爱你 好吗 和斯凯待在一起 |
[39:12] | You remember Skye, right? | 你还记得斯凯吧 |
[39:14] | Keep him safe. Take care of my boy! | 保护他 照顾好我儿子 |
[39:22] | No!! | 不 |
[39:28] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[39:33] | Where’s Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[39:41] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:42] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[40:26] | We land in half an hour. | 我们半小时后着陆 |
[40:28] | Good. | 好 |
[40:30] | The sooner we begin, the better. | 越早开始越好 |
[40:35] | Whatever this is, whatever you think you’re doing, | 不管这是为了什么 不管你以为自己在干什么 |
[40:38] | it won’t work. | 都不会成功的 |
[40:40] | I won’t give you what you want. | 我不会让你如愿以偿的 |
[40:42] | You will. | 你会的 |
[40:44] | And we want is simple. | 我们想要的很简单 |
[40:48] | We want you to tell us about the day after you died. | 我们要你说说 你死后那天的事 |