时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Why would S.H.I.E.L.D. keep details of your death from you? | 神盾局为何要对你隐瞒你死亡的信息呢 |
[00:06] | What happened in Tahiti? | 塔希提岛上发生了什么事 |
[00:08] | Director Fury | 弗瑞局长 |
[00:09] | He had a team of scientists working around the clock. | 他让一队科学家日以继夜地工作 |
[00:12] | I wanted to die. | 我是想死的 |
[00:13] | And we should have let you. | 我们也该让你死 |
[00:14] | Once we capture Quinn, | 抓到奎恩后 |
[00:15] | we’ll be one step closer to the Clairvoyant. | 就离千里眼又近了一步 |
[00:17] | Where’s Skye? | 斯凯在哪 |
[00:18] | Agent Coulson, it’s dangerous… | 科尔森特工 你总这样 |
[00:20] | sending her in like that, all alone. | 让她一个人冲锋陷阵也太危险了 |
[00:26] | Oh, god. Hang on. | 天啊 坚持住 |
[00:27] | Put her in there! | 把她放进去 |
[00:29] | Is it working?! | 管用吗 |
[00:30] | We need to get her to a medical facility and fast. | 我们得尽快送她去医疗机构 |
[00:44] | She was shot twice in the abdomen at close range almost two hours ago. | 她大约两小时前腹部近距离中了两枪 |
[00:47] | She’s tachycardic, hypotensive, | 她心跳过速 血压很低 |
[00:48] | and lost a significant amount of blood. | 且大量失血 |
[00:50] | We had to lower her core body temp in order to transport her here. | 为了把她转移过来 我们降低了她的体核温度 |
[00:52] | It’s probably what kept her alive this long. | 或许多亏了这个她才撑到现在 |
[00:55] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[01:01] | Oh, dear. I’m a mess. | 天啊 我真是一团乱 |
[01:03] | No. | 不 |
[01:04] | You were great. | 你表现很棒 |
[01:08] | Intubate, and let’s start getting that shirt off. | 插管 把上衣剪下来 |
[01:11] | Here. | 给 |
[01:14] | Mop it off. | 擦掉 |
[01:16] | Good. 100ccs. | 好的 注射100毫升 |
[01:21] | Okay, let’s prep her for ex-lap. | 给她做开腹探查术术前准备 |
[01:26] | All set. | 准备好了 |
[01:27] | Patient’s ready, doctor. | 病人准备好了 医生 |
[01:35] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[01:37] | That’s unacceptable. | 不行 |
[01:38] | I need to speak to Director Fury immediately, please. | 我要直接与弗瑞局长通话 拜托了 |
[01:42] | Why didn’t I stop her? | 我怎么没拦着她呢 |
[01:43] | I could have. | 我本该拦住她的 |
[01:44] | As if you could stop Skye doing anything she’s set her mind to. | 斯凯打定主意要做什么 谁也拦不住 |
[01:47] | I shouldn’t have let her go after Quinn by herself. | 我不该让她一个人去抓奎恩的 |
[01:50] | – What was I thinking? – It’s not your fault. | -我在想什么啊 -不是你的错 |
[01:54] | She shouldn’t have been there. | 她就不该去那儿 |
[01:56] | I’m her S.O. It’s on me. | 我是她的监管人员 是我的错 |
[02:00] | The one to blame is the man who shot her, Ian Quinn. | 要怪也该怪开枪的人 伊恩·奎恩 |
[02:05] | He’s responsible. | 他才是罪魁祸首 |
[02:05] | Yes, the message is, I have an agent dying, | 是的 我的留言是”我的特工要死了 |
[02:08] | and there are questions only he can answer. | 有些问题只有他才能回答” |
[02:40] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[02:41] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[02:43] | The shots perforated her stomach | 子弹打穿了她的胃 |
[02:44] | and penetrated the large and small intestines. | 并击穿了大肠和小肠 |
[02:47] | We resected what we could, but… | 我们尽可能地切除了 但 |
[02:49] | There’s been too much damage. | 损伤太严重 |
[02:50] | So what’s next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[02:52] | We can keep her comfortable, | 我们尽量让她好受一些 |
[02:54] | but you’ll need to make a decision | 但你得决定 |
[02:55] | on whether or not you want to keep her on life support. | 是否要靠机器维持她的生命 |
[03:01] | You’re saying there’s nothing to be done? | 你是说没别的办法了吗 |
[03:06] | I’m saying you need to call her family | 我是说你该通知她家人 |
[03:08] | and get them here as soon as possible. | 让他们赶紧过来 |
[03:15] | We’re her family. | 我们就是她的家人 |
[03:22] | In that case, I’m very sorry. | 那样的话 我很遗憾 |
[03:41] | Finally. | 终于来人了 |
[03:43] | I was beginning to think you’d forgotten — | 我还以为你们把我忘… |
[03:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:48] | Wait! You can’t! | 等等 你不能这样 |
[03:51] | Why? | 为什么不能 |
[03:51] | ’cause you’re defenseless, | 因为你无法还击 |
[03:53] | like she was? | 就像她一样吗 |
[03:59] | May! May! | 梅 梅 |
[04:04] | Outside, now. | 到外面去 |
[04:14] | He deserves to die, not her. | 应该死的是他 不是她 |
[04:16] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[04:17] | But right now, Quinn doesn’t matter — | 但现在 奎恩不重要 |
[04:19] | Only Skye does, and I need you to pilot the plane. | 斯凯是我们的头等大事 我需要你驾驶飞机 |
[04:22] | You heard what the doctor said. | 你听到医生说什么了 |
[04:24] | She said there was nothing more they could do for her, | 她说他们束手无策 |
[04:27] | but there are doctors who brought me back from the dead. | 但曾有医生让我死而复生 |
[04:29] | If they can do that, I’m betting they can save skye. | 如果他们这都能做到 就一定能救活斯凯 |
[04:46] | H.Q. radioed in. | 总部来了命令 |
[04:48] | They’ve ordered us to hand over quinn for interrogation | 让我们把奎恩转移去冷藏库 |
[04:50] | and transport to the Fridge. | 交给他们审讯 |
[04:52] | Do you want me to arrange the transfer? | 要我去安排转移吗 |
[04:54] | No. | 不 |
[04:56] | Quinn stays in our custody until I say otherwise. | 我不发话 奎恩就关在我们这儿 |
[04:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:01] | Are you sure about this, | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[05:04] | taking her all the way to Bethesda? | 带她一路飞去贝塞斯达 |
[05:05] | It’s where my file says I was treated after New York. | 档案里写着那是纽约之战后我接受治疗的地方 |
[05:07] | I understand, but what makes you think | 我明白 但你为什么认为 |
[05:09] | the doctors there will be able to do anything different? | 那里的医生能想到别的办法呢 |
[05:12] | I know they saved you, but — | 我知道他们救了你… |
[05:12] | They did a lot more than save me. | 他们不只是救了我 |
[05:16] | It’s time that you know the truth. | 该告诉你们真相了 |
[05:22] | That can’t be. | 那不可能 |
[05:23] | What you’re describing — | 你所说的这种情况 |
[05:25] | it’s medically impossible. | 在医学上是不可能的 |
[05:26] | Except for the fact that I’m standing here — | 但事实是我现在就站在这里 |
[05:28] | proof that it’s not impossible. | 证明了那并非不可能 |
[05:30] | And here’s more proof — | 这里是更多的证据 |
[05:31] | My file, describing how they brought me back — | 我的档案 描述了他们是如何把我救活的 |
[05:34] | The doctors, the procedures, the drugs. | 医生 手术程序 用药 |
[05:37] | Sir… | 长官 |
[05:40] | it’s against the law for us to read this. Are you sure? | 我们看这些文件是违法的 真要这么做吗 |
[05:41] | I don’t care about your clearance level. | 我不管你们是几级权限 |
[05:43] | I’m ordering you to read it. | 我命令你们读这些档案 |
[05:47] | “Death and recovery report.” | 死亡及恢复报告 |
[05:49] | It’s only recently that Director Fury gave me access to this. | 直到最近 弗瑞局长才允许我查阅这份文件 |
[05:52] | I’ve gone over it dozens of times. | 我看了很多遍了 |
[05:54] | I need you to decipher the medical parts of it I didn’t understand. | 我需要你们解读我不懂的那些医学内容 |
[05:57] | Feel free to reach out to Dr. Streiten. | 有问题的话可以求助斯特莱顿医生 |
[05:59] | He should be eager to answer any questions you may have. | 他应该很乐意解答你们的问题 |
[06:01] | Yes, I’m sure I’ll have quite a few. | 是的 我肯定会有不少问题 |
[06:04] | So, what about Tahiti? | 那塔希提是怎么回事 |
[06:06] | Turns out, not so magical, | 看来那里并不怎么神奇 |
[06:09] | just false memories implanted to cover up what was done. | 只是为了掩盖治疗过程而被植入的记忆 |
[06:11] | Sir… | 长官 |
[06:14] | it says here your heart was perforated, | 这里写着你的心脏被刺穿了 |
[06:16] | torn in half. | 裂成了两半 |
[06:18] | That part of it I understood. | 那部分我明白 |
[06:20] | And yet, they managed to heal the damaged tissue completely. | 但他们还是成功使损坏的组织完全痊愈了 |
[06:22] | We need to understand how. | 我们需要知道方法 |
[06:24] | So we can do the same for Skye. | 好如法炮制地救斯凯 |
[06:25] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我就指望这个呢 |
[06:26] | – We’ll get right on it, sir. – Thank you. | -我们马上开工 -谢谢 |
[06:36] | Hurt much? | 疼吗 |
[06:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:45] | Coulson told me how long he was dead. | 科尔森告诉了我他到底死了多久 |
[06:50] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你已经知道了 是吧 |
[06:54] | I saw skye… | 我看见斯凯… |
[06:56] | in the pod, | 躺在医疗舱里 |
[06:59] | machines filtering her blood, | 机器在过滤她的血 |
[07:02] | breathing for her. | 替她维持呼吸 |
[07:08] | I’m not sure I’d make this play — | 我不知道我会不会这么做 |
[07:10] | fly halfway around the world hoping for a second miracle. | 飞跃半个地球寻求第二次奇迹 |
[07:17] | If Coulson thinks there’s a chance in a million to save Skye, | 如果科尔森认为有百万分之一的机会能救斯凯 |
[07:21] | to save any of us, he’d take it. | 或者我们任何一个人 他都会那么做 |
[07:25] | People like us — | 我们这样的人 |
[07:27] | we need people like him. | 需要他那样的人 |
[07:30] | So, yeah, it makes sense — | 所以这很合理 |
[07:32] | a lot more sense than the alternative. | 比另一种选择合理多了 |
[07:35] | You mean giving up? | 你是说放弃吗 |
[07:38] | Or killing the man responsible. | 或者杀了罪魁祸首 |
[07:41] | I did like seeing you go after Quinn. | 我倒很喜欢看你对奎恩下手 |
[07:46] | You don’t open the blinds like that very often. | 你很少这么表露感情 |
[07:48] | S.H.I.E.L.D. 616, this is tower Michael Tango. | 神盾616号 这里是MT塔台 |
[07:51] | You are in violation of S.H.I.E.L.D. directive 1297. | 你们违反了神盾局1297号条例 |
[07:54] | Respond immediately. | 收到请马上回复 |
[07:55] | Disobeying a direct order. | 直接抗命 |
[07:58] | We didn’t hand Quinn over for interrogation. | 我们没把奎恩移交审讯 |
[08:01] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:10] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 616. How do we proceed? | 这里是神盾616号 接下来的指令是什么 |
[08:13] | Prepare to be boarded and relinquish command. | 等待相关人员登机并移交控制权 |
[08:23] | Really? | 来这套 |
[08:24] | All the war and chaos in the world, | 世界上那么多战争混乱 |
[08:26] | and S.H.I.E.L.D. sends a plane after us? | 神盾局却派了架飞机来追我们 |
[08:28] | Three planes — a small transport to dock | 是三架 一架小型运输机用来登机 |
[08:30] | and a pair of F-35s to make sure we hand over Quinn. | 两架F35确保我们交出奎恩 |
[08:42] | If they scratched my paint, I’m gonna be pissed. | 他们要是刮花我的油漆 我会很生气 |
[08:44] | I’ll await your orders, sir. | 我等你命令 长官 |
[08:48] | Garrett? | 加勒特 |
[08:50] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[08:51] | Well, as opposed to the level 8 jackass I’m staring at, | 跟我面前这位八级权限的混蛋不同 |
[08:55] | I still follow orders. | 我还知道遵守命令 |
[08:56] | You’re the worst at following orders. | 你最不擅长的就是遵守命令 |
[08:58] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[09:00] | but I like this one. | 但我喜欢这个命令 |
[09:02] | You are to immediately turn Ian Quinn over | 你得马上交出伊恩·奎恩 |
[09:04] | for transport to the Fridge. | 让我们转移他去冷藏库 |
[09:07] | Agent Antoine Triplett, | 安托万·崔普利特特工 |
[09:10] | Agent Phillip Coulson. | 这位是菲利普·科尔森特工 |
[09:11] | You wouldn’t know it to look at him, but … | 光看外表不太像 不过 |
[09:14] | Phil’s one of our finest. | 菲尔是我们最出色的特工之一 |
[09:16] | An honor, sir. | 很荣幸 长官 |
[09:18] | Trip joined me as my specialist after Ward came to your circus. | 沃德跟了你后 崔普做了我的行动专家 |
[09:23] | Go secure the prisoner. | 去接手犯人吧 |
[09:24] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[09:30] | Phil, come on. | 菲尔 得了 |
[09:31] | Just because Fury gave you this pretty plane | 这架漂亮的飞机虽是弗瑞给你的 |
[09:33] | doesn’t mean they won’t shoot it out of the sky. | 他们照样会把它从天上打下来 |
[09:35] | Why are you really here, Garrett? | 你来这里的真正目的是什么 加勒特 |
[09:37] | S.H.I.E.L.D. could have sent any security team to collect Quinn. | 神盾局可以随便派一个押解队来接走奎恩 |
[09:39] | Why you? | 为什么派你来 |
[09:43] | You’ve been chasing him, too. | 你也在追捕他吧 |
[09:44] | Since Malta. | 自马耳他之后 |
[09:46] | Then yesterday, your little Italian job | 而昨天 你们在意大利闹的那出 |
[09:48] | cost my team weeks of work. | 害我们几周的功夫都白费了 |
[09:50] | You can’t have him, not yet. | 你还不能带他走 |
[09:51] | This isn’t a request. | 这不是在请求你 |
[09:52] | Quinn shot one of my agents. | 奎恩射伤了我的一个特工 |
[09:54] | She’s on life support in a med pod downstairs. | 她正在楼下的医疗舱里 靠机器维持生命 |
[09:57] | We are taking her to the trauma center in Bethesda. | 我们要送她去贝塞斯达的外伤治疗中心 |
[09:59] | Quinn actually pulled the trigger? | 是奎恩开的枪吗 |
[10:03] | Skye infiltrated his compound in Malta. | 斯凯曾潜入了他在马耳他的大院 |
[10:06] | When he saw her yesterday, seems he took it personally. | 他昨天遇到她时 看来对那事还很记仇 |
[10:09] | I never took him for a triggerman. | 我一直没觉得他会亲自下手 |
[10:10] | He pays others for that. | 他总是买凶杀人 |
[10:13] | I’ve lost three of my own chasing him. | 为了追捕他 我失去了三个手下 |
[10:15] | Then you understand why I can’t give him to you | 那你就能理解 我救活我的特工之前 |
[10:17] | until we save my agent. | 不能把他交给你 |
[10:18] | Because if she doesn’t make it… | 因为如果她没撑过去的话… |
[10:26] | Agent Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德特工 |
[10:28] | Trip. | 崔普 |
[10:29] | – Is Garrett upstairs? – Yeah. | -加勒特在楼上吗 -没错 |
[10:31] | You know, he still talks about | 他还会常提起 |
[10:32] | that thousand-yard shot you took in Bandung. | 你那次在万隆千码开外的一枪 |
[10:34] | It was 2,000. | 是两千码 |
[10:36] | So, what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[10:38] | Man, this is like the playboy jet. | 这简直像是花花公子私人飞机啊 |
[10:42] | I mean, a guy could get soft bunking in a space like this. | 在这儿能睡到软绵绵的床啊 |
[10:45] | How did Coulson swing such a sweet ride? | 科尔森怎么搞到这么好的飞机的 |
[10:48] | He died. | 他死了一次 |
[10:49] | That’s tight. | 那我无话可说了 |
[10:52] | You want to point me to the box you’re keeping Quinn? | 可以带我去你们关押奎恩的房间吗 |
[10:54] | H.Q. ordered Garrett to haul his ass to the Fridge for questioning. | 总部命令加勒特带他去冷藏库进行审讯 |
[11:02] | Is that a full bar? | 那是吧台吗 |
[11:04] | You’re welcome to it. | 自便吧 |
[11:05] | But, uh, Quinn stays put till Coulson says otherwise. | 但是 科尔森发话前奎恩不能交给你们 |
[11:08] | Come on, man. | 得了 哥们 |
[11:10] | Garrett was your S.O., too, | 加勒特也做过你的监管人员 |
[11:12] | so you know how this works. | 你该了解这种情况 |
[11:14] | Why don’t you remind me? | 你提醒我一下吧 |
[11:16] | Garrett wants Quinn. | 加勒特要带走奎恩 |
[11:18] | It’s my job to make sure Garrett gets what he wants. | 我的职责就是让加勒特得到他想要的 |
[11:21] | Now where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:22] | Can’t help you with that. | 我帮不了你 |
[11:25] | No worries. | 没事 |
[11:26] | I’ll find Quinn myself. | 我自己去找奎恩 |
[11:28] | I’m sure he’s tucked between the jacuzzi and the squash court. | 他肯定被关在”按摩缸”和”壁球室”之间 |
[11:41] | Agent Ward, stand down. | 沃德特工 退下 |
[11:48] | Agent Garrett and I have come to an agreement. | 加勒特特工和我达成了共识 |
[11:50] | He convinced H.Q. he could interrogate Quinn here on our plane | 他说服总部让他在我们飞机上审问奎恩 |
[11:53] | as we continue to Bethesda. | 让我们继续飞往贝塞斯达 |
[11:54] | Well, I’m a bit of a sweet talker when I need to be. | 必要的时候 我还是很会说话的 |
[11:58] | You wouldn’t believe what I could talk this son of a gun into. | 你都想不到我当年都让这臭小子做过什么 |
[12:02] | Good seeing you, son. | 很高兴见到你 小子 |
[12:03] | You, too, sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[12:05] | And thank you. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[12:06] | Saving the girl’s top priority, | 救那个女孩要紧 |
[12:08] | and she might know something. | 她或许知道些什么 |
[12:10] | I’ve never heard of half the drugs they gave coulson — | 他们给科尔森用的药有一半我都没听过 |
[12:12] | GH325 GH-325? | |
[12:14] | And what about this robotic-assisted-neural-micro-surgery | 还有他们用来植入塔希提岛记忆的 |
[12:17] | they used to implant the Tahiti memories? | 机械辅助神经微创手术 |
[12:19] | It all sounds so diabolical. | 听上去太凶残了 |
[12:21] | I agree. | 是啊 |
[12:23] | We can’t argue with the results. He’s walking around. | 但事实就摆在面前 他还能跑能跳 |
[12:27] | Yeah, but at what cost? | 是啊 但付出了什么代价呢 |
[12:30] | You read the transcripts. | 你也看了副本 |
[12:31] | He begged the doctors to let him die. | 他恳求医生让他死 |
[12:33] | This is different. Skye’s still alive. | 这不一样 斯凯还活着 |
[12:36] | We have to keep her that way. | 我们要让她活下去 |
[12:41] | I’ve asked Dr. Streiten to advise us. | 我请求斯特莱顿医生提供些建议来着 |
[12:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:51] | That can’t be. | 不可能吧 |
[12:54] | And here I thought I was gonna get to play bad cop. | 我还以为我能扮黑脸呢 |
[12:58] | Ian Quinn, this is agent Garrett. | 伊恩·奎恩 这是加勒特特工 |
[12:59] | He’s here to ask you some questions. | 他来问你一些问题 |
[13:01] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | I — my head’s still ringing from the last visitor. | 上个访客让我的脑袋一直响到现在 |
[13:04] | At least the last visitor left you with a head. | 至少上个访客还让你留着脑袋了 |
[13:07] | I’m not always that considerate. | 我可没那么体贴 |
[13:09] | I’m interested in one of your newer projects. | 我对你的一个新项目感兴趣 |
[13:11] | Hmm? Oh, but there are so many to choose from. | 但我该从哪个说起呢 |
[13:15] | Let me be clear — | 我跟你说清楚 |
[13:16] | you have no rights. | 你没有任何权力 |
[13:18] | You have no lawyer. | 你不能找律师 |
[13:19] | The only thing keeping agent Coulson here | 科尔森特工之所以还没把你 |
[13:20] | from throwing you out of this plane | 从飞机上丢下去 |
[13:21] | is the very weak heartbeat of a young agent downstairs, | 是因为楼下那个年轻的特工还有微弱的心跳 |
[13:24] | and the only incentive I have for not tearing your tongue out | 我之所以还没把你的舌头揪下来 |
[13:27] | is that you use it to answer my questions. | 是因为你还要用它来回答我的问题 |
[13:29] | Is that clear? | 你听明白了吗 |
[13:32] | – You understand that? – No. | -你听清他说什么了吗 -没听清 |
[13:42] | Tell us about Cybertek and the Deathlok program. | 跟我们说说赛博科技和死亡战士计划 |
[13:44] | Deathlok? | 死亡战士 |
[13:46] | Catchy, right? | 挺拉风的 是吧 |
[13:47] | Sounds like some wrestler from the ’80s. | 听起来像是80年代摔跤手的外号 |
[13:50] | What is it really? | 那到底是什么 |
[13:51] | Those are dangerous waters, | 这事很危险 |
[13:52] | and the last agent that waded into them | 上一个调查这事的特工 |
[13:55] | wound up with two in the stomach. | 腹部中了两枪 |
[14:00] | So… | 这么说 |
[14:02] | she’s still alive? | 她还活着是吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. And you better hope she stays that way. | 没错 你最好祈祷她能活下去 |
[14:06] | Is that why you shot skye, | 你就是为这个对斯凯开枪吗 |
[14:08] | because she saw what cybertek delivered? | 因为她看到了赛博科技运来的货物 |
[14:09] | No. | 不 |
[14:11] | I shot skye because that’s what the clairvoyant told me to do. | 我向斯凯开枪是因为千里眼让我那么做 |
[14:16] | You wanted to see me? | 你们找我吗 |
[14:17] | I just got off the phone with the trauma center in Bethesda. | 我刚跟贝塞斯达的创伤治疗中心通了电话 |
[14:19] | Dr. Streiten’s gone off the grid. | 斯特莱顿医生消失了 |
[14:20] | So we’ll find a different doctor there who operated on Coulson. | 那就再找一个当时给科尔森做手术的医生呗 |
[14:24] | That’s the thing. Actually… | 问题就在这里 事实上 |
[14:26] | Coulson was never treated there. | 科尔森根本没在那里接受治疗 |
[14:28] | -You’re not making sense. -None of this makes sense. | -我不明白 -这一切都让人费解 |
[14:30] | The doctors listed, the operating-room number — | 上面列出的医生名字 手术室号码 |
[14:32] | None of them exist. | 全都不存在 |
[14:33] | None of them are part of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 都不在神盾局名下 |
[14:37] | What I find surprising is how a big-shot billionaire | 真没想到你这样的亿万富翁 |
[14:40] | could fall for this psychic mumbo jumbo. | 也会信什么超能力的鬼话 |
[14:42] | Oh, I doubted it at the beginning, | 一开始我也有所怀疑 |
[14:43] | But then I realized it would be mutually beneficial. | 但后来我明白这样做对双方都有好处 |
[14:46] | He must have something pretty terrible on you. | 他一定掌握了你什么重要的把柄 |
[14:48] | Shooting an unarmed girl? | 居然朝一个手无寸铁的女孩开枪 |
[14:51] | Let’s just say I learned the hard way | 只能说过去的惨痛教训 |
[14:52] | that obeying was in my best interest. | 让我明白 服从才是最好的选择 |
[14:54] | Yet…here you are. | 可你还是成了阶下囚 |
[15:02] | Let me assure you it wasn’t luck | 我告诉你 没有什么是巧合 |
[15:05] | that led me to your partner’s black sedan in Berlin | 我能在柏林发现你搭档的黑轿车 |
[15:08] | or that he’d open the door for a redhead | 他会为一名红发女子开门 |
[15:12] | or those two agents in Morocco. | 还有摩洛哥的那两名特工 |
[15:14] | Do you think it was just a roll of the dice | 你认为我手下在那家酒店找到他们 |
[15:16] | that my people found them in that riad? | 真的只是靠运气吗 |
[15:19] | No, it was the clairvoyant. | 不 千里眼看到了一切 |
[15:21] | Your clairvoyant say anything about me knocking your teeth in? | 那你的千里眼说过我会揍得你满地找牙吗 |
[15:24] | The clairvoyant sees everything… | 千里眼能看到一切 |
[15:30] | …except what happened to him. | 除了他身上发生的事 |
[15:34] | This is still about me. | 所以这一切还是为了我 |
[15:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:37] | You’re gonna need to rewind the tape, Phil. | 你得跟我说说是怎么回事 菲尔 |
[15:42] | You heard about my near-death before the battle of New York? | 你听说我在纽约之战前差点死掉的事了吗 |
[15:45] | There’s more to it than that. | 这其中另有内情 |
[15:48] | I thought I was gone for seconds — | 我以为我只死了几秒 |
[15:50] | Turns out it was days. | 但实际上 是好几天 |
[15:52] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[15:53] | Which is why the clairvoyant will do anything to know how it happened. | 所以千里眼会不惜一切查清究竟是怎么回事 |
[15:57] | Even order you to shoot skye. | 甚至让你对斯凯开枪 |
[16:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:01] | You don’t know what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to save you. | 你不知道神盾局是怎么救活你的吗 |
[16:04] | That’s why we’re flying to where I was treated. | 所以我们正在飞往我接受治疗的地方 |
[16:08] | So shooting the girl forces you to figure it all out. | 那么射伤这个女孩迫使你必须去查个明白 |
[16:10] | So the clairvoyant can finally see. | 然后千里眼就能看见事实真相 |
[16:13] | Or you let the girl die. | 或者 你让这个女孩死去 |
[16:23] | Quinn shot Skye for nothing. | 奎恩白白打伤了斯凯 |
[16:24] | The place we were going, the doctors who treated you — | 我们要去的地方 治疗你的医生 |
[16:27] | they don’t exist. | 都不存在 |
[16:29] | Or maybe they exist somewhere else. | 或者他们存在于别处呢 |
[16:31] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. There are always secrets. | 这可是神盾局 神盾局总有秘密 |
[16:34] | That’s my fear, sir. | 这正是我担心的 长官 |
[16:35] | Your file is filled with secrets — | 你的文件里全是秘密 |
[16:37] | Experimental drugs, | 试验性药物 |
[16:38] | unknown surgical procedures we’ve never even heard of. | 我们闻所未闻的不明手术程序 |
[16:41] | Frankly, Fitz and I only understand about 70% of what’s in here. | 说实话 菲兹和我只弄懂了里面70%的内容 |
[16:44] | Even if we do find where they treated you | 即使我们真找到了你接受治疗的地方 |
[16:46] | and we were able to replicate the procedure, | 并且成功复制了手术流程 |
[16:49] | there’s the other obvious question. | 还有一个问题不得不考虑 |
[16:51] | – Which is? – Whether we should. | -是什么 -我们该不该这么做 |
[16:55] | What you experienced, sir, | 你经历的这一切 长官 |
[16:58] | if this file is even partially accurate — | 如果文件里有一丝真实的内容… |
[16:59] | No one’s suggesting that we submit Skye | 我不是说要让斯凯也承受 |
[17:02] | to everything that I went through, | 我经历过的一切 |
[17:03] | but if there’s something in here — a drug, | 但如果这里面有什么药物 |
[17:06] | a treatment that can save her, we need to find it. | 或是疗法能救她 我们就得找出来 |
[17:09] | – Figure it out. – Yes, sir. | -去弄明白 -遵命 长官 |
[17:14] | You disagree. | 你不赞同吗 |
[17:15] | No. | 没有 |
[17:16] | I think we need to do everything humanly possible to save Skye. | 我也认为应该尽我们一切所能去救斯凯 |
[17:20] | But we need to acknowledge that doing so | 但我们也得承认这么做 |
[17:22] | might give the clairvoyant exactly what he wants. | 可能就正中了千里眼的下怀 |
[17:25] | It’s a risk we have to take. | 我们只能冒这个险了 |
[17:34] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[17:36] | Deteriorating, and I don’t know how to stop it. | 情况还在恶化 我不知该如何阻止 |
[17:39] | The only thing I’ve found remotely interesting | 这里面我唯一觉得可能有用的 |
[17:41] | is something called “Gh-325.” | 是一种叫”GH325″的东西 |
[17:44] | Some kind of drug? | 是药物吗 |
[17:45] | Agent Coulson was injected with that, | 科尔森特工被注射了这种物质 |
[17:46] | and literally minutes later, | 几分钟之后 |
[17:48] | his wounds showed signs of cellular regeneration. | 他的伤口就开始出现细胞再生 |
[17:50] | Regeneration? Is that even possible? | 再生 有这个可能吗 |
[17:52] | Even if this miracle drug does exist, | 就算真有这种神药 |
[17:53] | we don’t know where to find it. | 我们也不知道该去哪找 |
[17:55] | We have no coordinates, | 我们没有坐标 |
[17:56] | no logs of anyone’s departure or arrival. | 没有任何进出记录 |
[18:00] | I think maybe I can help with that. | 这方面我或许能帮上忙 |
[18:06] | You’ve set up the echo-chamber. | 你弄了个回音室 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I made a couple of calls. | 是 我打了几通电话 |
[18:10] | A buddy of mine works in the archives at the Triskelion. | 我的一个哥们在三曲翼总部档案室工作 |
[18:13] | Agreed to let us access it from here. | 同意让我们在这里查阅 |
[18:17] | Hard to believe, but this cube contains | 说起来难以置信 但这个方盒子里装着 |
[18:18] | all of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s historical administrative data. | 神盾局全部历史管理数据 |
[18:20] | Yeah, but if Agent Coulson’s operation didn’t take place | 好吧 但如果科尔森特工的手术不是在 |
[18:23] | at a S.H.I.E.L.D. medical facility — | 神盾局的医疗机构进行的… |
[18:24] | We won’t find any record of it here — I know. | 那我们在这里就找不到任何记录 我知道 |
[18:26] | But this also contains all interoffice memos, | 但这里还有全部跨部门备忘录 |
[18:29] | travel arrangements, purchase orders. | 行程安排 采购订单 |
[18:32] | Maybe we can track down the location | 也许我们可以通过 |
[18:33] | through a virtual paper trail of some sort or another. | 哪份虚拟文件追查到具体地点 |
[18:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:43] | Well, let’s start with the travel memoranda | 我们就从科尔森被刺伤那天的 |
[18:45] | from the date Coulson got stabbed. | 行程备忘录开始查吧 |
[18:50] | Or, um, what about Dr. Streiten’s departure from the Triskelion? | 或者从斯特莱顿医生离开三曲翼总部查起 |
[18:54] | – Maybe they have that. – Yeah. | -也许有这记录 -好吧 |
[19:00] | Got it. | 在这儿 |
[19:11] | Here. This is interesting. | 这里 这个很有意思 |
[19:12] | A World War II Bunker? | 二战地堡 |
[19:13] | “Collapsed” bunker. | “倒塌的”地堡 |
[19:15] | Definitely not a sanctioned S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. | 绝对不是神盾局的正式机构 |
[19:18] | – “The Guest House”? – Exactly. | -招待所 -是的 |
[19:20] | Guest House — G.H. GH-325. | 招待所 GH[首字母缩写] GH325 |
[19:24] | Look at the file’s access history. | 看看文件的查阅记录 |
[19:26] | The only record of it being opened… | 唯一的查阅记录是 |
[19:27] | is by a level 10 operative. | 一位十级权限的特工 |
[19:30] | – Director Fury. – Director Fury. | -弗瑞局长 -弗瑞局长 |
[19:31] | So, Fury’s been to this place, and he’s the person | 那么弗瑞来过这地方 而他就是 |
[19:33] | who sanctioned the operations on Agent Coulson. | 批准给科尔森特工做手术的人 |
[19:35] | And why aren’t you trying to find the file? | 赶快找那份档案啊 |
[19:37] | I’ll do that. | 这就找 |
[19:46] | Encrypted. Skye could crack this. | 加密了 斯凯肯定能破解 |
[19:51] | What would she do? | 她会怎么做 |
[20:01] | It’s not an encryption. | 这不是加密 |
[20:22] | The Guest House is not a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. | 招待所不是神盾局的机构 |
[20:25] | We don’t know who or what’s in there. | 我们不知道里面有什么人或什么东西 |
[20:26] | Be prepared for potential resistance. | 为可能的抵抗做好准备 |
[20:28] | No contact from inside? | 没跟里面联络上吗 |
[20:29] | I’ve tried every known channel — no response. | 我试过了所有已知频道 没有回应 |
[20:32] | Place could be abandoned. | 这地方可能被废弃了 |
[20:33] | Let’s hope not. | 希望没有 |
[20:34] | We need the people inside to work on Skye. | 我们还需要里面的人救斯凯呢 |
[20:37] | Simmons is prepping Skye to move at a moment’s notice, sir. | 一接到通知西蒙斯就能转移斯凯 |
[20:39] | Trip can help. He’s had med-tech training. | 崔普能帮忙 他受过医学训练 |
[20:41] | Good. We do our jobs right, this will all go peacefully. | 很好 如果做得好 这事可以和平解决 |
[20:44] | What if they don’t want to help us? | 如果他们不愿帮我们怎么办 |
[20:47] | I’ll say “Pretty please.” | 那我就说”劳您大驾” |
[20:48] | We need the doctors alive and the place intact. | 我们需要医生活着 不能弄坏设施 |
[20:51] | If it does go sideways, Fitz, I need you down there | 如果出了岔子 菲兹 你得下去 |
[20:53] | to determine what Simmons can use to help Skye. | 看看有什么西蒙斯能用来救斯凯的东西 |
[20:56] | And then we take it. Let’s move. | 然后都拿走 行动吧 |
[21:23] | Company? | 有人来了 |
[21:24] | Nothing’s scheduled for a couple weeks. | 这几周都没有安排啊 |
[21:26] | Try the protocol. | 对对暗号 |
[21:27] | How was the drive from Istanbul? | 从伊斯坦布尔开车过来还顺利吗 |
[21:29] | Countersign? | 口令 |
[21:31] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[21:32] | Never heard it. | 从来没听过 |
[21:33] | I can’t find it in any of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s protocol directives. | 我在神盾局所有的口令指导中都找不到 |
[21:36] | This is Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的科尔森特工 |
[21:38] | We don’t know the counter, but we have a team member | 我们不知道口令 但我们有一个成员 |
[21:40] | in dire need of medical assistance. | 迫切需要医疗救助 |
[21:42] | We know she can be treated here. Open the doors. | 我们知道她在这里可以得到治疗 请开门 |
[21:44] | Maybe we can work something out. Do you copy? | 也许我们可以商量一下 听到了吗 |
[21:49] | How was the drive from Istanbul? | 从伊斯坦布尔开车过来还顺利吗 |
[21:52] | We’re looking for medical assistance. | 我们在寻求医疗救助 |
[21:54] | A person’s life is at stake. Will you help us? | 一个人的生命危在旦夕 你们能帮我们吗 |
[21:59] | How was the drive from Istanbul? | 从伊斯坦布尔开车过来还顺利吗 |
[22:03] | “Pretty please” it is. | 那就”劳您大驾”吧 |
[22:16] | These guys are good — hacked their way in. | 这些人挺厉害啊 闯进来了 |
[22:19] | How the hell did they find this place? | 他们怎么找到这地方的 |
[22:20] | Doesn’t matter. Didn’t know the countersign. | 无所谓 反正他们不知道口令 |
[22:24] | – You want left of right? – Left’s good. | -你左还是右 -左吧 |
[22:38] | There’s an antechamber and a set of glass doors. | 有一个前厅和一组玻璃门 |
[22:42] | Can’t see much beyond that. Lights are all out. | 再过去就看不清了 灯全灭了 |
[22:44] | Well, they know we’re coming. Let’s go say “Hello.” | 他们知道我们来了 去打个招呼吧 |
[22:53] | Clear. | 安全 |
[22:59] | Okay, Simmons, we’re going in now. | 好了 西蒙斯 我们要进去了 |
[23:02] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[23:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:10] | Comms are down. | 通讯中断了 |
[23:11] | There’s too much mountain on top of us. | 我们头顶上的山太厚了 |
[23:13] | Trust me — it’s better. | 相信我 这样更好 |
[23:15] | You don’t want them hearing the horrible death we’re walking into. | 你也不希望她们听到我们踏进龙潭虎穴吧 |
[23:20] | Humor, son. | 逗你呢 小子 |
[23:21] | You brits are too serious. | 你们英国人就是太严肃 |
[23:23] | Besides, if the job was easy… | 再说 如果任务很容易的话 |
[23:24] | It wouldn’t be any fun. | 那就没意思了 |
[23:27] | I’m not afraid — not yet. | 我才不怕呢 还没到怕的时候 |
[23:30] | I suspect the real danger won’t happen | 我认为我们打开这扇防弹门之后 |
[23:31] | until we breach that bulletproof glass. | 才会遭遇真正的危险 |
[23:35] | Probably a stairwell back to the surface. | 可能是通往地面的楼梯井 |
[23:42] | What do you think, Fitz? Can you get us inside? | 怎么样 菲兹 你能打开门吗 |
[23:44] | To certain horrible death? | 踏进龙潭虎穴吗 |
[23:46] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[23:55] | Okay, Sir, just say the word. | 好了 长官 听你指令 |
[23:56] | Once we get inside, everybody find cover. | 我们一进去就找掩护 |
[23:58] | All right, gentlemen, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[24:21] | We’ve come for medical assistance. | 我们前来寻求医疗救助 |
[24:23] | But you continue firing on us, we will defend oursel– | 但如果你们执意开火 我们也会自卫反击 |
[24:31] | I count two hostiles. | 敌方有俩人 |
[24:32] | Copy that. Ready? | 明白 准备好了吗 |
[24:43] | You got one of those little flash things? | 你带那种闪光的东西了吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[24:51] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[25:06] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:07] | See if you can get some lights on. | 去看看能不能把灯打开 |
[25:15] | No hard feelings, Bob. | 别记仇啊 鲍勃 |
[25:22] | Clear. We’re not done. | 安全 还没完呢 |
[25:25] | This one’s hit. Shouldn’t be too hard to find. | 这人受伤了 找到他应该不难 |
[25:44] | Go. | 上 |
[25:57] | We’re gonna get you medical help. | 我们会找人来救你的 |
[25:59] | Is anyone else down here? Where are the doctors? | 有人在这儿吗 医生都在哪 |
[26:01] | Med staff doesn’t stay here. | 医务人员不留在这儿 |
[26:03] | We’re looking for a drug — GH-325. | 我们要找一种药 GH325 |
[26:06] | It might help you, too. | 这药或许也能救你 |
[26:08] | Do I…k-know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[26:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:11] | I-I might have spent some time here awhile back. | 我之前可能在这儿待过一段时间 |
[26:14] | Then you know about… the timer. | 那你知道…计时器吧 |
[26:18] | We got a problem! | 出麻烦了 |
[26:26] | Semtex. | 塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[26:29] | The whole place is rigged to blow. | 这地方安了炸弹等待引爆 |
[26:30] | There’s enough explosive to bring down the whole mountain on top of us. | 这些炸药都够把上面的山炸下来了 |
[26:35] | Sir. Less than 10 minutes. | 长官 还有不到10分钟 |
[26:38] | It’s probably a failsafe. | 这大概是以防万一 |
[26:39] | If the guards had eliminated us, they’d stop the timer. | 如果警卫消灭了我们 他们就关闭计时器 |
[26:41] | Since they didn’t… | 他们失败了 |
[26:42] | It’s some kind of emergency override. | 这是紧急超驰控制程序 |
[26:44] | Skye could probably get past it, but I can’t hack the panel, | 斯凯大概能黑进控制面板 但我不行 |
[26:47] | which means we’re trapped in here. | 所以我们困在这儿了 |
[26:49] | You’re the guy who taught Ward how to disarm nuclear bombs. | 你教会了沃德怎么解除核武器 |
[26:52] | Figure out a way to get us out of here. | 想个办法让我们出去 |
[26:54] | Let’s go find the drug. | 我们去找药 |
[26:59] | So this is some sort of medical facility. | 这地方是医疗站之类的吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah, but if nobody’s here, | 对 但如果这里没人 |
[27:03] | I’m not sure it’s gonna do us any good. | 对我们大概也没什么用 |
[27:08] | Tough when it’s your team. | 看队友受伤很不好受 |
[27:10] | You guys go back a ways? | 你们相处了很久吗 |
[27:12] | Not really. A few months. | 也没有 就几个月 |
[27:14] | We have nothing in common — couldn’t be more different. | 我们没什么共同点 简直天差地别 |
[27:18] | But you can’t imagine your life without her. | 但你无法想象没有她的生活 |
[27:22] | Yes. | 是这样 |
[27:24] | You’ve experienced that, Agent Triplett? | 你也经历过吗 崔普利特特工 |
[27:26] | I have. | 是啊 |
[27:28] | Sometimes, a person takes you by surprise. | 有时候 有人不经意间就让你在乎了 |
[27:35] | She’s very lucky to have you. | 她很幸运有你陪她 |
[27:37] | I know anything bad ever happens to me, | 如果有一日我也发生不测 |
[27:40] | hope you’re in my corner, too. | 希望你也能这样守着 |
[27:45] | Comms are down. | 通讯中断了 |
[27:46] | If I don’t hear anything within the hour, I’m going after them. | 如果一小时内没有消息 我就去找他们 |
[27:51] | Skye’s coding. Both of you, now. | 斯凯不行了 你们俩都进来 |
[27:55] | – How can we help? – I need a unit of epi. | -要怎么做 -一剂肾上腺素 |
[27:57] | Got it. | 来了 |
[28:20] | Let me die. | 让我死吧 |
[28:22] | Don’t. Let me die. Please. | 别这样 让我死吧 求你了 |
[28:25] | Let me die! | 让我死吧 |
[28:34] | Is that where… | 这就是你… |
[28:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:43] | The timer doesn’t control the explosion. | 计时器不控制爆炸 |
[28:44] | It’s just a clock. Detonator must be somewhere else. | 就只计时 雷管肯定在别的地方 |
[28:47] | It’s not in here, or I’d have found it. | 不在这儿 不然我早发现了 |
[28:49] | There’s no time to search the whole compound. | 没时间搜查整座建筑了 |
[28:52] | Maybe we can take some semtex, use it on the doors. | 也许我们能拿些炸药 炸开防弹门 |
[29:03] | Sir, are you sure you want to? | 长官 你确定要进去吗 |
[29:14] | We should put suits on before we go in there. | 进去之前应该穿上防护服 |
[29:16] | You’re right, but there’s no time. | 是啊 但没时间了 |
[29:26] | I wish I could speak to Simmons. | 真希望能联系上西蒙斯 |
[29:27] | She’d know what most of this stuff is — | 她肯定知道这都是些什么 |
[29:29] | Or, at least, what stuff not to touch. | 至少知道哪些东西不该碰 |
[29:41] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[29:48] | I don’t see any G.H… | 我没看到有GH标签的 |
[29:54] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[29:56] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[29:57] | Here. Put these on. | 给 戴上 |
[30:01] | Got it. | 开了 |
[30:04] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[30:05] | We couldn’t stop it. Four minutes and counting. | 我们无法拆除 四分钟倒计时 |
[30:07] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[30:08] | There’s semtex throughout here, as well. | 这里也有塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[30:11] | This is it — 325. | 就是这个 325号 |
[30:14] | This is the one we want. | 这就是我们要的 |
[30:15] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[30:16] | – Get it up to Simmons. – Yeah. | -把它交给西蒙斯 -好 |
[30:19] | Sir. | 长官 |
[30:21] | I’ll be right behind you. Go. | 我就来 快走 |
[30:44] | Three minutes. | 还有三分钟 |
[30:45] | Have you worked much with munitions, Agent Fitz? | 你常摆弄弹药吗 菲兹特工 |
[30:48] | Explosives are a fascinating specialty — | 炸药有很令人着迷的特质 |
[30:52] | Very exacting. | 很精准 |
[30:54] | Too big a concussion could trigger a chain reaction — | 太大的冲击会引起连锁反应 |
[30:57] | Bury us like fossils for a thousand years. | 把我们像化石一样埋葬千年 |
[31:00] | Guess we don’t have to worry | 看来我们不必担心 |
[31:01] | about the clairvoyant finding this place. | 千里眼会找到这个地方了 |
[31:04] | Agent Ward… would you do the honors? | 沃德特工 你来吧 |
[31:06] | Thought you’d never ask. | 以为你不会问呢 |
[31:18] | Can you slip through? | 你能挤过去吗 |
[31:19] | – Yeah. – Go. | -能 -走吧 |
[31:22] | Get that drug up there. | 把药拿上去 |
[31:25] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[31:25] | Where the hell is he? Phil! | 他去哪了 菲尔 |
[31:29] | Go with Fitz. | 跟菲兹走吧 |
[31:30] | Make sure that drug gets to the girl. | 确保把药送到她手上 |
[31:31] | Agent Garrett. | 加勒特特工 |
[31:32] | Go! Save the girl. | 快走 去救她 |
[31:36] | Weak, erratic heart rate. | 心跳微弱 不稳定 |
[31:38] | Each time we save her, I ask myself, | 我们每次救她 我都问自己 |
[31:40] | “Is this what Skye would want?” | 这是斯凯想要的吗 |
[31:43] | We didn’t come this far to quit. | 都走到这儿了 不能放弃 |
[31:45] | Get o– the ground immediately. | 赶…快起飞 |
[31:47] | They’re alive. Maybe we can — | 他们没死 也许我们能… |
[31:51] | Fitz, come in. | 菲兹 回答我 |
[31:51] | What’s your status? | 你那边的情况如何 |
[31:57] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[31:58] | Phil, what the hell? Clock’s not slowing down. | 菲尔 搞什么鬼 计时器还在倒计呢 |
[32:00] | It’s about to get really warm in here. | 这里就要变得很热了 |
[32:03] | Hey, you with me? | 你听见我说话了吗 |
[32:04] | The guys are out already. They took the drug up to Skye. | 他们已经出去了 送药给斯凯去了 |
[32:05] | No, don’t give it to her. | 不 别给她注射药物 |
[32:07] | The drug — they can’t give it to her! | 不能给她注射那药物 |
[32:08] | All right. You can tell them yourself. | 好 你自己去和他们说吧 |
[32:09] | Right now, we just need to get out of this mountain and off the ground. | 现在我们得离开这座山 然后起飞 |
[32:11] | Now let’s go. | 赶快走吧 |
[32:19] | We found it. | 找到了 |
[32:21] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:22] | And how much, injected where? | 要用多少 注射在哪里 |
[32:24] | May, get us off the ground, or it’ll fall out from under us. | 梅 赶快起飞 不然我们下方会塌陷 |
[33:01] | No! Don’t give it to her! | 不 不要给她注射 |
[33:06] | I was losing her, anyway. What harm can it do? | 她本来也要不行了 还能有什么坏处呢 |
[33:10] | Come on, girl. | 加油 姑娘 |
[33:16] | It’s working. | 起效了 |
[33:24] | She’s spiking. | 她心跳过速 |
[33:27] | Stop it. How can we stop it? Skye! | 停下来 我们怎么让它停下 斯凯 |
[33:31] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[33:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:32] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[33:34] | Do something — we have to do something. | 快想办法 我们得做点什么 |
[33:46] | Her heartbeat — she’s stabilizing. | 她的心跳 稳定下来了 |
[33:51] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[33:55] | Could someone tell me what we just saw? | 有人能告诉我 刚刚是怎么回事吗 |
[33:58] | The girl’s a fighter. | 她很坚强 |
[33:59] | What was that stuff you just gave her? | 你刚刚给她注射的是什么 |
[34:06] | I don’t know. All I know is that it worked. | 不知道 我只知道那东西有用 |
[34:11] | You’re a real miracle worker. | 你真是个奇迹创造者 |
[34:17] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[34:32] | Something happen down there? | 在下面出什么事了吗 |
[34:34] | I’m not sure. One minute, he was fine. | 我也不知道 上一秒他还好好的 |
[34:37] | The next, it was like he had seen a ghost. | 下一秒他就像见了鬼似的 |
[34:45] | I have good news and bad news. | 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[34:46] | Which would you like to hear first? | 你想先听哪个 |
[34:51] | Bad news, then — there’s a fair amount. | 那就先听坏消息 还不少呢 |
[34:53] | Your clairvoyant, the one who said he’d have your back — | 那个说会挺你的千里眼 |
[34:56] | He’s a no-show. | 他没出现 |
[34:58] | The site we were supposed to lead him to with our minds — | 你说我们的意识会引导他找到的地方 |
[35:01] | blown to pieces, buried under 100 feet of rock. | 炸成了碎片 埋在30米的石头下 |
[35:05] | It seems the only psychic power your buddy has shown | 看来你朋友唯一的超能力 |
[35:07] | is the ability to predict | 就是猜准了 |
[35:09] | if you tell a rich, entitled dirtbag | 告诉一个有钱有势的混蛋 |
[35:11] | he’s gonna get away with murder, he’ll believe it. | 他杀了人也能逍遥法外 他会相信 |
[35:14] | Trip. | 崔普 |
[35:16] | Girl’s gonna live — | 斯凯活下来了 |
[35:18] | Live to testify how a billionaire shot her point-blank in the stomach. | 活着指证有个亿万富翁近距离朝她腹部开枪 |
[35:21] | Oh, we got a great little home movie of you admitting that, genius. | 我们还把你承认打伤她拍了下来 天才 |
[35:26] | This clairvoyant played you and left you to rot. | 千里眼耍了你 让你自生自灭 |
[35:32] | You said there was good news. | 你说有好消息 |
[35:33] | I did? Oh, yeah. | 有吗 是的 |
[35:36] | You still have your tongue. | 你的舌头保住了 |
[35:39] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:49] | I want to thank you, Garrett, | 我得谢谢你 加勒特 |
[35:51] | for letting us keep Quinn on the plane. | 谢谢你同意把奎恩留在飞机上 |
[35:53] | Don’t mention it. | 不用客气 |
[35:54] | There’s still time for me | 我还有得是时间 |
[35:55] | to make the rest of his life a long, living hell. | 让他下半辈子生不如死 |
[35:58] | I’m counting on it. | 那就看你的了 |
[35:59] | Something I need to ask you, Phil. | 有件事我得问问你 菲尔 |
[36:00] | Of course. | 尽管问 |
[36:02] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 你我是老相识了 |
[36:03] | Yes, we have. | 没错 |
[36:04] | Been in our share of tight spots together. | 一起挺过了不少难关 |
[36:07] | If it had gone the other way — if Skye hadn’t survived, | 如果结局不是如此 如果斯凯没活下来 |
[36:10] | were you really prepared to throw Quinn off this plane? | 你真打算把奎恩扔出飞机吗 |
[36:15] | You were the one who made that threat. | 威胁他的是你 |
[36:17] | I just asked to keep him on the plane for awhile. | 我只要求多留他在飞机上一会儿 |
[36:20] | You’re right. It was me. | 你说得对 是我 |
[36:23] | My mistake. | 记错了 |
[36:24] | Till next time. | 回头见 |
[36:26] | Might be sooner than you think. | 或许很快就能再见 |
[36:29] | My man Trip’s got eyes for that biotech gal of yours. | 崔普看上你手下那个技术宅女了 |
[36:44] | Do you mind? | 你在忙吗 |
[36:52] | You did the impossible today. | 你今天创造了奇迹 |
[36:55] | You saved Skye’s life. | 救了斯凯的命 |
[36:59] | Why aren’t you happy about it? | 为什么你还不高兴 |
[37:07] | They told me you were yelling to not use the drug, | 他们告诉我你大喊说 别用那药 |
[37:12] | to not use it on Skye. Why? | 别给斯凯注射 为什么 |
[37:15] | What made you change your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[38:34] | Phil? Phil? | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[38:37] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:40] | Being down there… | 在下面 |
[38:44] | Seeing where I came from — | 亲眼看见我复活的地方 |
[38:47] | I just got really scared that she would suffer the way that I did. | 我突然害怕她会像我一样遭受折磨 |
[38:56] | But she didn’t. | 好在她没有 |
[38:59] | For whatever reason… she didn’t. | 无论什么原因 她没事 |
[39:56] | 吉米和妮可 新婚燕尔 | |
[39:57] | I’m gonna go see if they have a map. | 我去问问他们有没有地图 |
[39:59] | I’ll be waiting in the car, mrs. Mackenzie. | 那我在车里等着 麦肯锡太太 |
[40:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:16] | No. | 不好 |
[40:18] | No, I’m parched and weary. | 我又渴又累 |
[40:21] | Is all of Midgard so desolate? | 米德加德全都这么荒无人烟吗 |
[40:24] | Midgard? I don’t know where that is. | 米德加德 我没听说过这地方 |
[40:27] | This is Death Valley. | 这里是死亡谷 |
[40:31] | I seek passage from this valley of death to a more bountiful land. | 我想穿过这死亡之谷去更富饶的地方 |
[40:35] | I wish I could help, but…it’s built for two. | 真想帮你 但这是两座车 |
[40:41] | Y-you should ask the manager inside. | 你该去问问旅馆经理 |
[40:43] | Uh, maybe there’s a bus later today. | 没准过会儿还有趟公交呢 |
[40:48] | She’s your bride? | 她是你妻子 |
[40:49] | Yep, since yesterday morning. | 没错 昨天早上就是了 |
[40:52] | And you prefer her to me? | 你喜欢她胜过我吗 |
[40:56] | Well…yeah. | 这个 当然 |
[40:59] | I prefer Nicole to pretty much everyone. | 我喜欢妮可胜过任何人 |
[41:01] | That’s why I married her — together forever. | 所以我才和她结婚 一生相伴 |
[41:12] | Loyalty — I admire that in a man. | 忠诚 我最欣赏忠诚的男人 |
[41:23] | I am going to need your help if I am to remain free. | 为保自由身 我需要你的帮助 |
[41:35] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[41:41] | I swear to protect you and keep you safe, | 我发誓会保护你周全 |
[41:45] | but I don’t even know your name. | 但我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[41:50] | It’s Lorelei. | 罗蕾莱 |
[41:53] | My name is Lorelei. | 我叫罗蕾莱 |