时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of s.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | You’re the Clairvoyant? | 你就是千里眼吗 |
[00:06] | He let his emotions get the best of him. | 他被情感蒙蔽了理智 |
[00:08] | And he wasn’t gonna stop, Skye. | 他不会善罢甘休的 斯凯 |
[00:10] | I wasn’t gonna let that happen. | 我不能允许那种事发生 |
[00:11] | I’m worried he killed the wrong man. | 我担心他杀错了人 |
[00:13] | The Clairvoyant doesn’t have abilities. | 千里眼没有超能力 |
[00:14] | He has security clearance. | 他有的是安全权限 |
[00:16] | He’s an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他是神盾局特工 |
[00:17] | Why would May have an unauthorized encrypted hard line in the cockpit? | 为什么梅在驾驶员座舱有一条未授权加密线路 |
[00:22] | Put it down, May! | 放下 梅 |
[00:24] | Who do you answer to?! Who’s the real Clairvoyant?! | 你听谁的命令 谁是真正的千里眼 |
[00:28] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[00:29] | I don’t know! I didn’t do it! | 我不知道 不是我干的 |
[00:30] | When that plane touches down, take out everyone on board. | 飞机降落后 干掉飞机上所有人 |
[00:33] | Except Agent Coulson. | 除了科尔森特工 |
[00:36] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[01:20] | Tower, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. Echo-3. | 塔台 我是神盾局E3 |
[01:21] | I got a pair of UAVs on my six. | 有两架无人机跟在我后边 |
[01:23] | These friendlies? Over. | 友方吗 完毕 |
[01:26] | They’re gonna hit my jet wash, they get any closer. | 离得再近一点 就要碰上我的喷气流了 |
[01:31] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:07] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[02:07] | – Coulson. – Drop the damn weapon | -科尔森 -给我把武器放下 |
[02:09] | and kick it over to the stairs, May, now! | 踢到楼梯这儿来 梅 快点 |
[02:11] | Now! | 快 |
[02:14] | Now back the hell up! Over there! | 后退 到那边去 |
[02:26] | Talk. Tell us where you rerouted the plane. | 说 你把飞机航向改去哪里了 |
[02:29] | – I didn’t set this new course. I swear! – Don’t lie to me! | -不是我改向的 我发誓 -别骗我 |
[02:31] | Yeah, well, the plane just turned around, for god’s sake! | 别装了 飞机都转向了 |
[02:33] | How is this happening, then? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[02:34] | H.Q. can override automated control of the avionics, | 总部可以覆盖控制飞机的自动驾驶 |
[02:37] | take us anywhere they want. | 想让咱们去哪就去哪 |
[02:39] | Let me check the instrument panel, and I’ll be able — | 让我查看一下仪表板 我就能 |
[02:40] | – No way! – You’re not going anywhere till you explain what — | -想都别想 -不解释清楚 你哪都别想去 |
[02:42] | It’s not me! | 不是我 |
[02:44] | Why did you have an encrypted hard line? | 为什么你有一条加密线路 |
[02:46] | And try to shoot me when we found it? | 被我发现后还朝我开枪 |
[02:48] | – Let’s take a breath, huh? – Let’s not! | -大家都冷静一下 -算了 |
[02:50] | It was a dedicated channel… | 那是一条专用线路 |
[02:52] | to Director Fury. | 打给弗瑞局长的 |
[02:54] | That’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[02:55] | Director fury? | 弗瑞局长 |
[02:57] | I haven’t been able to get him on the line for weeks. | 我几周都没能跟他通上话了 |
[02:59] | You were reporting to him? | 你在向他汇报 |
[03:00] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能说这么多 |
[03:01] | Oh, just come out with it! | 别再装了 |
[03:02] | That’s all you can tell us?! | 你只能说这么多 |
[03:04] | I’m under orders! | 我在执行命令 |
[03:07] | Fury will tell you. | 弗瑞会告诉你的 |
[03:08] | What — was this an order? | 怎么 开枪也是命令吗 |
[03:10] | To shoot me in the bloody head? | 朝我脑袋开枪 |
[03:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:14] | We’re not headed to Fury anymore. | 我们这不是去弗瑞那儿 |
[03:15] | I don’t know where we’re headed. | 我不知道我们要去哪 |
[03:17] | And I can’t get Fury on the line because Fitz cut the line! | 我没法联系上弗瑞 因为菲兹把线路切断了 |
[03:20] | Skye told me to! | 斯凯让我切断的 |
[03:21] | Someone was talking to the Clairvoyant, | 有人在与千里眼联络 |
[03:22] | The real Clairvoyant. | 真正的千里眼 |
[03:23] | You were in the walls, Fitz. | 当时你也在那里 菲兹 |
[03:24] | You want to explain why you were tampering with the plane’s sat cable? | 想解释一下 你为什么要鼓捣卫星电缆吗 |
[03:28] | Sure, because that’s relevant! | 这事现在不重要 |
[03:29] | Don’t try and turn this around on me! | 别想把事情扯到我身上 |
[03:34] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[03:38] | I was trying to speak to Simmons at the Hub. | 我是想跟在中心的西蒙斯联系 |
[03:40] | And you needed an encrypted line? | 要用加密线路吗 |
[03:42] | – What’s so secret that you — – Well, you tell me! | -为什么这么神秘 -你说呢 |
[03:44] | Simmons and I know you two have been whispering, | 西蒙斯和我知道你俩在交头接耳 |
[03:46] | keeping things from us, | 不告诉我们 |
[03:47] | about the drug that saved your life. | 救了你们命的药的事 |
[03:49] | Simmons is just trying to figure out | 西蒙斯只是想弄明白 |
[03:51] | how the whole thing works! | 那药是怎么回事 |
[03:53] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[03:55] | Who is she talking to? | 她和谁说过这事 |
[04:01] | Fitz, open the door. | 菲兹 把门打开 |
[04:03] | No way — not until we sort this out. | 不行 除非我们把这事搞清楚 |
[04:04] | – I’m not opening anything. – Open the door. | -我不会打开的 -把门打开 |
[04:05] | We can’t get anything sorted until you open the damn door! | 你不把门打开我们什么事都搞不清楚 |
[04:11] | Skye, get your laptop hooked up to our systems. | 斯凯 用你的笔记本电脑连上我们的系统 |
[04:13] | See if you can pull up any S.H.I.E.L.D. communications. | 看看能否找到任何神盾局的通讯记录 |
[04:16] | I want to know where this plane is headed and why. | 我要知道飞行的目的地和原因 |
[04:19] | Coulson — | 科尔森 |
[04:19] | You stay put! | 你待着别动 |
[04:30] | Now tell me who Simmons is talking to. | 告诉我西蒙斯和谁说过这事 |
[04:32] | ’cause if it isn’t someone we trust, | 如果那人我们信不过 |
[04:34] | she’s in serious danger. | 她现在的处境会很危险 |
[04:42] | Agent Simmons. | 西蒙斯特工 |
[04:45] | I was wondering where you snuck off to. | 我还在想你溜到哪去了呢 |
[04:47] | You busy? | 你很忙吗 |
[04:48] | Yes, but that’s okay. | 是的 但没关系 |
[04:50] | It’s noisy here today. | 今天这里好吵 |
[04:51] | A lot of guys in action mode. | 很多人都在执行任务 |
[04:53] | I asked around. | 我四处打听了 |
[04:54] | Guess it’s a level eight operation of some sort. | 好像是个八级任务 |
[04:56] | I was surprised to have this room to myself. | 我也没想到能独占这个屋子 |
[04:59] | So, what are you working on? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[05:05] | Coulson’s team is awfully secretive, | 科尔森的队伍可真神秘啊 |
[05:07] | even for this organization. | 即使是以神盾的标准 |
[05:09] | Are you hiding something, Agent? | 你在隐瞒什么吗 特工 |
[05:10] | No. It’s just nothing important. | 没有 不是什么重要的事 |
[05:13] | I hope not. | 希望如此 |
[05:14] | Because I remember us tracking down a drug | 因为我记得我们找到了一种 |
[05:16] | that brought a girl back from the brink, | 救回一个濒死的女孩的神药 |
[05:17] | and that was real important. | 那东西可非同小可 |
[05:20] | Yes. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[05:22] | Come to think of it, | 仔细想想 |
[05:23] | I don’t remember seeing it in the dispatches, | 我好像不记得你上报过它 |
[05:25] | or you mentioning it when Agent Blake got his ribs caved in. | 布莱克特工肋骨被打断时你也没提起 |
[05:28] | I wasn’t in a positi– | 那是因为我 |
[05:29] | ’cause if you had the means and you didn’t use them, | 如果你有办法救他却不去做 |
[05:31] | that blood is all over your hands, too. | 他的伤亡也要算在你头上 |
[05:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:46] | I’m trying. | 我在尝试 |
[05:47] | Look. Men died to keep this secret. | 听着 有人为了保守这秘密而死 |
[05:49] | We don’t understand why, | 我们还不明白个中原因 |
[05:50] | so we wanted to keep our research in-house for safety. | 所以出于安全考量 目前研究要保密 |
[05:53] | – Research? – That’s hit a dead end. | -什么研究 -如今遇到了瓶颈 |
[05:58] | I’m uploading Skye’s blood scans. | 我正在上传斯凯的血液扫描结果 |
[05:59] | I would like to contact Agent Weaver at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy covertly. | 我想私下联系神盾局学院的韦弗特工 |
[06:02] | For a little help. | 寻求帮助 |
[06:04] | But we must keep this between us. | 但这事一定不能让其他人知道 |
[06:06] | Please, I don’t want any…trouble. | 拜托了 我不想惹麻烦 |
[06:12] | You’re level five? | 你是五级特工 |
[06:14] | My level-six clearance gives me access to the holobox — | 我的六级权限可以使用全息电话 |
[06:17] | secure line. | 那是加密线路 |
[06:19] | But we can’t sneak that in here, can we? | 但我们怎么把那玩意弄到这儿来 |
[06:20] | Agent Hand seems to be keeping everyone busy. | 汉德特工似乎让所有人都忙得不可开交 |
[06:23] | We’ll be good. | 没问题的 |
[06:25] | But, hey, we get questioned, | 但如果有人问起来 |
[06:26] | let me talk. | 让我来应付 |
[06:28] | You’re a surprisingly bad liar, Agent Simmons. | 你撒谎的能力可真差 西蒙斯特工 |
[06:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:33] | But I’m getting better at it. | 但我正在进步 |
[06:35] | What do you mean, “noise”? | 噪音是什么意思 |
[06:36] | I mean literally noise | 就是实实在在的噪音 |
[06:37] | across every S.H.I.E.L.D. communication channel. | 遍布了每一个神盾局通讯频道 |
[06:39] | Some sort of blanket signal. | 好像是一种覆盖信号 |
[06:41] | – Encoded data, maybe. – I think so. | -可能是编码的数据 -我也这么想 |
[06:42] | You want to fill us in? | 你要给我们解释一下吗 |
[06:44] | We root you out — a mole — | 我们发现你是内奸 |
[06:45] | suddenly our plane shuts down, our communications jammed. | 突然间飞机罢工 通讯中断 |
[06:48] | I don’t know what’s happening. I wish I did. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 我也希望我知道 |
[06:50] | – You have to believe me. – No, I don’t. | -你必须相信我 -不 我不信 |
[06:52] | Do you read? Do you read, 6-1-6? | 能收到吗 能收到吗 616号 |
[06:54] | Where’s that coming from? | 这是哪里来的信号 |
[06:57] | Close. | 很近 |
[06:57] | Enemy aircraft on my tail. Over. | 我被敌方飞机追击 完毕 |
[06:59] | – Garrett? – Coulson, I’m under attack. | -加勒特 -科尔森 我被攻击了 |
[07:01] | Drones. | 是无人机 |
[07:02] | Repeat, S.H.I.E.L.D. drones are on my ass. | 重复 神盾局的无人机一直粘着我 |
[07:05] | – We’re not getting along. Do you copy? – Copy. | -它们不太友好 是否收到 -收到 |
[07:07] | Garrett, what’s happening? | 加勒特 出什么事了 |
[07:08] | We’ve lost control of our aircraft. | 我们失去了飞机的控制权 |
[07:10] | Hell if I know. | 我知道才怪 |
[07:11] | Tell me you got guns on that thing. | 告诉我你飞机上有武器 |
[07:12] | I’m coming to you. | 我这就朝你靠拢 |
[07:20] | Fitz, can you manually wire the guns | 菲兹 你能手动把机枪 |
[07:22] | to weapons control, bypass our system? | 接到武器控制室 绕过我们的系统吗 |
[07:25] | If I have cables long enough, yeah. | 如果线够长的话 可以 |
[07:26] | Skye, decode the signal. We need to get ahead of this. | 斯凯 解码信号 我们得先他们一步 |
[07:29] | I don’t want any more surprises today. | 我今天不想再遇到任何意外了 |
[07:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[07:35] | She’s a sleeper. | 她是个沉睡者 |
[07:38] | I mean the other kind of sleeper. | 我是指卧底的那种沉睡者 |
[07:40] | Wait. What are you saying? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[07:42] | She’s been reporting on us this whole time. | 她一直在向别人汇报我们的情况 |
[07:54] | Controls are live, sir. | 控制激活了 长官 |
[07:58] | Garrett, what’s your 20? | 加勒特 汇报你的位置 |
[07:59] | I’ll be on top of you in seconds at your 10:00. | 我马上就到你上方十点钟方向 |
[08:03] | – Guns hot? – Warming up. | -机枪准备就绪了吗 -预备中 |
[08:08] | He needs to pull up, sir. | 他得拉起来 长官 |
[08:10] | Garrett, pull up! | 加勒特 拉起来 |
[08:11] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他心里有数 |
[08:22] | – Damn it. – That’s Joanie. | -该死 -那是琼妮 |
[08:23] | Any thoughts on Chachi? | 恰奇怎么对付 |
[08:25] | Now it knows you’re here. | 现在它知道你在这里了 |
[08:26] | Want to roll over, play dead? | 想打滚装死吗 |
[08:29] | Okay, Phil, but you better make it quick. | 好的 菲尔 不过你得快点 |
[08:30] | I’m running on fumes. | 我要没油了 |
[08:32] | I’ll pull up even of your six. | 我拉到你水平六点钟方向 |
[08:33] | Better not miss. | 最好别失手 |
[08:34] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:39] | Ready when you are, boss. | 准备好就开始吧 老大 |
[08:40] | “Play dead.” What does that mean? | “装死” 那是什么意思 |
[08:43] | That means… I better not miss. | 意思是…我最好别失手 |
[08:55] | The drones are down. | 无人机被击落 |
[08:56] | Agent Garrett’s alive | 加勒特特工还活着 |
[08:57] | and docking with S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6. | 而且跟神盾局616号对接了 |
[08:59] | I suggest we send more men, | 我建议我们派更多人手过去 |
[09:01] | shoot that airplane out of the sky. | 直接把飞机打下来 |
[09:03] | No. | 不必 |
[09:04] | We couldn’t seize automated control of Garrett’s jet, | 我们无法取得加勒特飞机的自动控制权 |
[09:06] | so I wrote it off as a loss. | 所以我本打算销毁它 |
[09:07] | But now that he’s with Coulson, | 但既然他去科尔森那儿了 |
[09:08] | we can cross him off with the rest when they land. | 我们就能在他们着陆后一举消灭 |
[09:10] | Preserve the aircraft. | 保住飞机 |
[09:14] | You got something to say, Agent Shaw? | 你有什么要说的吗 肖特工 |
[09:16] | Apologies, ma’am. | 对不起 长官 |
[09:17] | I’m just having a hard time killing the people we once called friends. | 我只是很难接受杀我们曾称为朋友的人 |
[09:23] | Once that encoded transmission went out, everything changed. | 那条加密信息发出去后 一切都不同了 |
[09:26] | You understand that, don’t you? | 这道理你是懂的吧 |
[09:29] | We swore allegiance to each other. | 我们宣誓忠于彼此 |
[09:30] | And today, that loyalty will be tested. | 今天 就是考验那份忠诚的时候 |
[09:33] | If you waver… | 如果你犹豫不决… |
[09:35] | you die. | 只有死路一条 |
[09:44] | It’s a simple message repeated. | 这是一条简单的重复信息 |
[09:45] | Semantic encoding. | 语义编码 |
[09:46] | I needed to find the mnemonic key. | 我得先找到助记符 |
[09:48] | It should only take me a minute more to decipher. | 再有一两分钟应该就能破译 |
[09:50] | Can I ask the obvious question? What the hell?! | 我能问大家都在想的问题吗 搞毛啊 |
[09:52] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[09:53] | We don’t even know where our plane is headed. | 我们甚至不清楚这架飞机要飞向哪里 |
[09:55] | Oh, I saw your trajectory. | 我看到你们的飞行轨迹了 |
[09:56] | You’re being tractor-beamed straight to the Hub. | 你们正被牵着鼻子往中心飞去 |
[09:58] | Those drones were launched out of there for sure. | 那些无人机无疑是从那里出来的 |
[10:01] | Victoria Hand. | 维多利亚·汉德 |
[10:02] | Hand? Can’t be. | 汉德 不可能啊 |
[10:04] | It can’t be what, now? | 不可能是什么 |
[10:05] | The Clairvoyant. | 千里眼 |
[10:07] | I thought Ward capped that guy. | 沃德不是干掉那货了吗 |
[10:09] | I don’t believe the man Ward killed was the Clairvoyant. | 我不认为沃德杀死的那个人是千里眼 |
[10:11] | I think he was an unwitting decoy | 我觉得他只是个不知情的诱饵 |
[10:13] | meant to end our investigation. | 用来阻止我们深入调查的 |
[10:14] | That’s a lot of trouble to | 为了转移视线 |
[10:15] | go through for a red herring, don’t you think? | 这未免太大费周章了吧 |
[10:16] | Because the Clairvoyant is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent | 因为千里眼是一名神盾局特工 |
[10:19] | Using high-level clearance to stay ahead of us, | 利用高等级权限 总是先我们一步 |
[10:22] | make it seem like she’s got psychic abilities. | 弄得好像她有通灵能力一样 |
[10:24] | “She”? | “她” |
[10:25] | You think Victoria Hand’s the Clairvoyant? | 你觉得维多利亚·汉德是千里眼吗 |
[10:29] | I don’t mean to pee in the punch bowl, | 不是我抬杠 |
[10:31] | but that doesn’t make a lot of sense. | 但那说不通啊 |
[10:32] | I was stationed with Vic in Lisbon. | 我曾跟维一起驻扎在里斯本 |
[10:34] | She’s a hard-ass and a buzzkill at parties, I grant you, | 她很凶悍 在派对上很扫兴 |
[10:37] | but do you really think she’s capable of that? | 但你真觉得她会做这种事吗 |
[10:39] | Excuse me. Didn’t she just try to blow you out of the sky? | 拜托 她刚刚不是想把你炸飞吗 |
[10:42] | Don’t get me wrong — she’s definitely gone nuts, | 别误会我的意思 她绝对是疯了 |
[10:44] | but her actions prove she’s not the Clairvoyant, right? | 但她的行动不正好证明了她不是千里眼吗 |
[10:46] | I mean, if she’s been hiding in plain sight all this time… | 如果她一直都躲在光天化日之下 |
[10:49] | why reveal herself now? | 为什么要现在暴露自己呢 |
[10:51] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[10:54] | “Out of the shadows, into the light.” | 走出阴影 步入光明 |
[11:07] | Well, I’ll be. | 我的天 |
[11:17] | I thought Hydra was defeated after World War II. | 九头蛇不是二战后就被剿灭了吗 |
[11:20] | It was. S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded in the wake of that victory. | 没错 神盾局就是在那之后成立的 |
[11:23] | And now they’re back? | 现在他们又回来了吗 |
[11:24] | Hyrda always comes back. | 九头蛇总能起死回生 |
[11:25] | Cut off a head, two more will take its place. | 砍掉一个头 会再生出两个来 |
[11:28] | Is it a head? I thought it was a limb. | 是头吗 我还以为是触手 |
[11:30] | – No, no, no. “Cut off a head.” – “Cut off a limb.” | -不 砍掉一个头 -砍掉一根触手 |
[11:31] | It’s a head. | 是头 |
[11:32] | But it was sent from a S.H.I.E.L.D. source. | 但这是从神盾局内部发来的 |
[11:33] | It’s got to be some sort of activation signal | 这一定是发给神盾局内部的 |
[11:36] | to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D. | 九头蛇成员的激活信号 |
[11:38] | – Hand must be one of them. – Okay, stop. Stop. | -汉德肯定是其中之一 -好了 停一下 |
[11:41] | W-what does that mean? In S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 什么意思 神盾局内部 |
[11:44] | Targeting level-eight agents, seizing power. | 针对八级特工 夺取权力 |
[11:47] | Wonder how deep it goes. | 不知道涉及到多深 |
[11:48] | The signal’s everywhere. Deep. | 信号到处都是 很深 |
[11:50] | – You know what this means? – Yeah. | -你知道这意味着什么吗 -是的 |
[11:51] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[11:52] | We can’t change course, | 我们不能改变航向 |
[11:54] | and we have no idea what’s waiting for us at the Hub. | 也不知道在中心等待我们的是什么 |
[11:56] | The Hub. | 中心 |
[11:57] | I say we blow a hole in the side of this puppy | 要我说 咱们把这东西炸个洞 |
[11:58] | and parachute out, live to fight another day. | 跳伞逃走 改日再战 |
[12:02] | We can’t. | 我们不能那么做 |
[12:03] | It’s a cherry ride, I’ll give you that, | 这飞机的确是可惜了 |
[12:05] | but let’s not just hand over the keys. | 但我们总不能束手就擒吧 |
[12:06] | Simmons is at the Hub. We have to save her. | 西蒙斯在中心 我们必须救她 |
[12:10] | Oh, crap. Yeah. Trip’s there, too. | 糟糕 崔普也在那儿 |
[12:13] | I don’t mind saying I don’t like the odds on this one. | 不得不说咱们胜算不大 |
[12:15] | We should let your specialists out of their cage. | 应该把你的行动专家都放出来 |
[12:18] | We can use every weapon we can get. | 物尽其用 人尽其才 |
[12:20] | We’ve got to save her. | 我们必须救她 |
[12:21] | So we’ll fly in there, face the music… | 那我们就飞过去 直面险境[音乐] |
[12:24] | …even if it is the Hydra theme song. | 哪怕是九头蛇之歌 |
[12:34] | Agents Triplett and Simmons are unaccounted for, ma’am. | 崔普利特和西蒙斯特工下落不明 女士 |
[12:37] | Searches are under way. | 正在进行搜索 |
[12:38] | They don’t have anywhere to go. | 他们无处可逃 |
[12:39] | Don’t underestimate Coulson’s people. | 不要小瞧科尔森的手下 |
[12:41] | Tie up those loose ends. | 赶紧找到他们 |
[12:47] | You’re positive this line is secure? | 你确定这条线路安全吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, but be quick. | 是的 但你得快点 |
[12:50] | Nothing looks more guilty than sneaking around. | 偷偷摸摸看起来最可疑 |
[12:54] | Well, I sent her a request. She must not have — | 我给她发了一条请求 她一定没有… |
[12:57] | Agent Weaver, thank you for joining me. | 韦弗特工 谢谢你能来 |
[12:58] | – I’d been hop– – Jemma. Thank god you’re still alive. | -我还… -珍玛 谢天谢地你还活着 |
[13:01] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[13:02] | The Hub still secure? Are you with your team? | 中心还安全吗 你跟你的队友在一起吗 |
[13:04] | Get somewhere safe and lock the door. | 找个安全的地方躲起来 锁好门 |
[13:06] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:06] | Have your commander report that the academy is under siege. | 让你的指挥官上报 学院被围攻了 |
[13:09] | We don’t know how long Hydra’s been inside S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们不知道九头蛇渗入神盾局多久了 |
[13:11] | They are taking control! | 他们正夺取控制权 |
[13:13] | Hydra? What? Where? | 九头蛇 什么 在哪 |
[13:15] | Everywhere! Among us! | 到处都是 就在我们中间 |
[13:17] | If you survive, you know where to find me. | 如果你活下来了 你知道去哪找我 |
[13:19] | Jemma, don’t trust anyone! | 珍玛 不要相信任何人 |
[13:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:29] | What the lady said to do — locking the door. | 照这位女士说的 把门锁起来 |
[13:32] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[13:33] | Go ahead. | 请自便 |
[13:35] | This door won’t hold if they come looking, | 如果他们找来 这扇门是顶不住的 |
[13:36] | but they won’t come around this way for a little while. | 但他们一时半会儿不会找来 |
[13:38] | I’m staying. | 反正我是不会出去 |
[13:41] | Well, how do I… know I can trust you? | 我怎么知道能不能相信你 |
[13:46] | Because I’m trustworthy. | 因为我值得信任 |
[13:53] | You’re the one who works for the zombie robot back from the dead. | 而你才是死而复生的家伙的手下 |
[14:00] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[14:02] | If you try to kill me with it, I’ll know I can’t trust you. | 如果你用它来攻击我 我就知道你信不过了 |
[14:10] | Now fire that thing back up. | 重新启动那玩意 |
[14:12] | Let’s see if we can get our friends on the line. | 看能不能联络上我们的朋友 |
[14:15] | Can’t wait to tell them the good news. | 真等不及告诉他们这个”好消息”了 |
[14:22] | Coulson said you’re an informant. | 科尔森说你是个内鬼 |
[14:25] | Want to elaborate on that? | 想解释一下吗 |
[14:27] | No, I don’t. | 不想 |
[14:29] | Damn icer. | 该死的冰冻枪 |
[14:31] | My head’s killing me. | 我的头疼死了 |
[14:33] | I deserve to know. | 我有权知道 |
[14:34] | Don’t start with that. | 别提那事行吗 |
[14:36] | We do our jobs. End of story. | 服从命令 绝不多问 |
[14:39] | I can’t tell you any more until Fury gives the go-ahead. | 在弗瑞批准前我什么都不能告诉你 |
[14:47] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[14:49] | I mean, I always heard you were good. | 我一直听说你很厉害 |
[14:52] | But, man… | 但不得不说 |
[14:55] | playing us this whole time, | 一直把我们耍得团团转 |
[14:57] | conning me, Coulson. | 欺骗我 科尔森 |
[14:59] | I wasn’t playing anyone. I had your backs. | 我没有耍任何人 我跟你们同一阵线 |
[15:02] | And reported on us behind them. | 还暗地向别人报告我们的情况 |
[15:06] | You know, you always said to keep my emotions in check. | 你一直告诉我要控制好自己的情绪 |
[15:09] | But this is some next-level — | 但你可真是令人叹为观止 |
[15:12] | And you should have listened. | 你应该听我的 |
[15:13] | You killed a man in cold blood, | 你冷血地杀了一个人 |
[15:16] | let your emotions get the best of you. | 让你的情感蒙蔽了理智 |
[15:18] | It was to protect our team from a monster! | 那是为了保护我们的团队 |
[15:20] | It was to protect her! | 你只是为了保护她 |
[15:25] | Which would be okay | 这么做也情有可原 |
[15:27] | if you hadn’t shot the wrong guy. | 但可惜你杀错了人 |
[15:33] | Fitz repaired your direct line. | 菲兹修复好了你的专用线路 |
[15:35] | If you have the ability to make this right, | 如果你能弥补一切 |
[15:36] | now’s the time, ’cause you can’t make it worse. | 就赶快吧 情况也不可能更糟了 |
[15:49] | I have orders not to do this with anyone else present. | 我有命令不能在旁边有人时干这个 |
[15:55] | They’re taking out our guns. | 他们在攻击我们的武器 |
[15:58] | Get director Fury on the line, or I’ll march you out there first. | 立刻打给弗瑞 不然我把你第一个推出去 |
[16:07] | Sir, what is going on? | 长官 发生了什么事 |
[16:10] | A whole lot. | 一言难尽 |
[16:11] | Who is shooting at us? | 谁在攻击我们 |
[16:12] | Come here. Let me catch you up. | 来 我跟你讲讲情况 |
[16:14] | Apparently, Agent Hand is the Clairvoyant, | 看来汉德特工才是千里眼 |
[16:16] | So chew on that first. | 你先消化一下这个吧 |
[16:19] | Agent Melinda May. | 梅琳达·梅特工 |
[16:21] | Voice command. Emergency protocol one. | 语音指令 1号紧急协议 |
[16:23] | Emergency protocol one. | 1号紧急协议 |
[16:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:35] | This is an X10 straight connection to Director Fury’s personal line. | 这是一条直通弗瑞局长的X10加密通讯专线 |
[16:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[16:41] | Director Fury is dead. | 弗瑞局长死了 |
[17:11] | Can that be true about Fury? | 弗瑞的事是真的吗 |
[17:13] | Man was my S.O. Coulson’s, too. | 他曾是我和科尔森的监管人员 |
[17:15] | proved himself more than once to be a hard man to kill. | 他不止一次证明过他不会那么容易死 |
[17:19] | That sound outside doesn’t bode well, though. | 但外面的动静听起来的确不妙 |
[17:22] | Is there anything on this plane | 这飞机上有什么东西 |
[17:23] | you don’t want them to get their hands on? | 是你们不想让他们得到的吗 |
[17:30] | That was his direct line, Phil. | 那是他的专线 菲尔 |
[17:32] | So it’s real. | 看来是真的 |
[17:34] | That means it’s just you and me, | 那就剩下你和我了 |
[17:35] | unless there were other parties you reported to. | 除非你还向其他什么组织汇报 |
[17:38] | There weren’t. | 我没有 |
[17:41] | Then come out with it. Fury’s gone. | 那就坦白一切吧 弗瑞不在了 |
[17:43] | We’re being shot at by our own people. | 我们还被自己人攻击 |
[17:46] | Fury knew you’d want me to join up, | 弗瑞知道你会邀请我加入 |
[17:49] | asked me to keep an eye on you. | 所以他让我留意你 |
[17:51] | Looking for what? | 留意我什么 |
[17:53] | Signs of physical or mental deterioration, | 任何生理或心理问题的征兆 |
[17:55] | to keep him updated. | 定时向他汇报 |
[17:57] | It’s that simple. | 就是这么单纯 |
[17:59] | Did you know about Tahiti? | 你一直都知道塔希提岛的事吗 |
[18:03] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[18:05] | After all we’ve been through, | 我们经历过那么多风风雨雨 |
[18:06] | the years we spent together in ops — | 一起出过那么多任务 |
[18:07] | He said it was essential you couldn’t know. | 他交待过一定不能让你知道 |
[18:09] | The time I spent sifting through the ashes with you in Bahrain? | 那次在巴林岛我着陪你收拾残局 |
[18:13] | I gave you a second chance when I assembled — | 我组建这个团队时 给了你第二次机会 |
[18:15] | I assembled this team. | 组建团队的人是我 |
[18:19] | What? | 你说什么 |
[18:21] | I evaluated what was needed, | 我评估了需要的人选 |
[18:22] | and I gave the assessment to Fury, | 然后上交评估结果给弗瑞 |
[18:24] | and he gave you the parameters for your unit. | 然后他才给了你参考人选名单 |
[18:30] | What was needed, May? | 都需要什么人 梅 |
[18:33] | Someone who could repair your body, | 能治愈你身体的人 |
[18:35] | a technician who could reprogram your brain, | 能重建你大脑的技术员 |
[18:37] | and a specialist to help me put you down if it had to be done. | 还有在必要时候能帮我放倒你的行动专家 |
[18:41] | But I didn’t do it for Fury. | 但我不是为了弗瑞 |
[18:43] | I did it for you, to protect you! | 我是为了你 为了保护你 |
[18:45] | I — | 我 |
[18:48] | You mean a lot to me. | 你对我很重要 |
[18:50] | A lot. | 非常重要 |
[18:53] | To hear you were dead… | 听说你死了的时候 |
[18:57] | You may not believe me, but that’s the truth. | 你也许不信 但我说的都是真话 |
[19:00] | And I have nothing to do with the Clairvoyant | 而且我跟这个千里眼 |
[19:02] | or this Hydra threat we’re up against. | 和九头蛇的阴谋无关 |
[19:05] | Hopefully this helps prove that. | 希望这一枪能证明我的清白 |
[19:13] | I want to believe you, | 我很想相信你 |
[19:15] | but you’ve used that against me this whole time. | 但你一直在利用我的信任 |
[19:20] | They stopped firing. | 对方停火了 |
[19:21] | No clear shots through the windows. | 从窗户无法对外攻击 |
[19:22] | They want to preserve the aircraft. | 他们想留着飞机 |
[19:24] | A surgical strike team is next. | 接下来就轮到精准打击小队了 |
[19:26] | Fitz cut the hydraulics on the cargo ramp. | 菲兹破坏了舷梯的液压系统 |
[19:27] | They’ll have to pry it open. | 他们只能硬撬 |
[19:28] | That won’t hold them long. | 那也挡不住他们多久 |
[19:30] | We need to plan to get out of here with whatever we can take with us. | 我们得想个突围计划 带走一切带得走的 |
[19:33] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[19:35] | The 0-8-4 specs, Asgardian weaponry, | 084资料 阿斯加德武器 |
[19:38] | portal creation, Donnie’s weather machine. | 传送门装置 多尼的天气控制器 |
[19:41] | If they get their hands on gravitonium in the Fridge — | 如果被他们知道冷藏库里的重力鎓… |
[19:43] | It’s below the Fridge. No records. | 重力鎓在冷藏库下面 没有入库记录 |
[19:45] | Okay, but on the off-chance | 但万一被发现 |
[19:47] | we’d give them the designs to weaponize it. | 将其武器化的办法就落入敌手 |
[19:50] | The drug from Tahiti, sir? | 还有塔希提的药 长官 |
[19:52] | All here. | 全在这儿 |
[19:53] | If Hydra is really about to seize this plane — | 如果九头蛇真夺下了这架飞机 |
[19:56] | We should wipe the system. | 我们得清除系统 |
[19:57] | I’m backing it up on this hard drive to keep our edge. | 我正在备份到硬盘上以防万一 |
[19:59] | Then do it. Scrub the plane clean. | 就这样 全面清理飞机 |
[20:01] | It’ll take some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[20:02] | We’re working on buying you some. | 那我们给你争取点时间 |
[20:07] | I’m telling you, this signal is clogging everything up. | 这个信号阻塞了所有通道 |
[20:10] | Something terrible has happened. | 肯定大事临头了 |
[20:13] | Freeze! Show me your hands! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[20:15] | Show me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[21:12] | It’s called a mouse hole. | 这叫老鼠打洞器 |
[21:14] | Cuts through anything, really. | 可以切割任何东西 |
[21:16] | I designed it a year ago and submitted it for testing, | 我一年前就设计好提交测试 |
[21:18] | but it never reached distribution. | 但一直没分发下去 |
[21:19] | Top agents always hog the good stuff. | 顶尖特工总把好东西占为己有 |
[21:21] | You’re right. The hard drive’s safer in your hands. | 你说得对 硬盘放你这儿更安全 |
[21:23] | You haven’t taught me how to hold up under torture yet. | 你还没教我怎么扛住酷刑呢 |
[21:25] | We’ll get to that. It’s real fun. | 回头教你 很有趣的 |
[21:27] | All right. Here’s where we split. | 好了 我们分头行动 |
[21:29] | – Skye and Ward? – Heading to the nerve center. | -斯凯和沃德 -我们去控制中心 |
[21:30] | Disable their systems, | 废了他们的系统 |
[21:31] | most importantly, their control of our plane. | 更重要的是夺回飞机的控制权 |
[21:33] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[21:33] | Remember, these agents are under orders. | 记住 这些特工只是受命而行 |
[21:35] | Use icers only. | 只准用冰冻枪 |
[21:36] | We’ll find Simmons, get her out. | 我们去找西蒙斯 把她救出来 |
[21:38] | We should go straight for Hand. | 我们应该去找汉德 |
[21:39] | Hydra’s always talking about getting their heads cut off, right? | 九头蛇不是总说什么把头砍掉吗 |
[21:41] | Saving Simmons and Triplett — that’s our priority. | 我们的首要任务是救出西蒙斯和崔普利特 |
[21:43] | I agree, and that’s how I’d get it done. | 我同意 这就是我的办法 |
[21:45] | Hope you have a better plan. | 你有更好的办法就说出来 |
[21:47] | Phil, I can help you if you — | 菲尔 我能帮忙的 |
[21:48] | We need your help, but the cuffs stay on. | 我们是需要你帮忙 但手铐不能解 |
[22:06] | The rest of your possibly very short lives hinges on this moment. | 你们可能没剩几分钟的小命就看此刻了 |
[22:11] | Hydra has successfully infiltrated S.H.I.E.L.D. | 九头蛇已成功渗透了神盾局 |
[22:13] | at the highest level. | 并打进高层 |
[22:15] | It only took seven decades, | 虽然花了70多年 |
[22:17] | and today is our coming-out party. | 但今天我们华丽回归了 |
[22:19] | We have the support of the level-9 and level-10 agents. | 我们得到了很多九级和十级特工的支持 |
[22:22] | And those who have resisted Hydra have been crossed off… | 而那些反抗九头蛇的人也已被除掉 |
[22:26] | Director Fury included. | 包括弗瑞局长在内 |
[22:30] | I’m here to offer you a choice, and a simple one at that. | 我是来给你们个选择 很简单 |
[22:35] | Either swear unwavering loyalty to Hydra right now for all time… | 要么现在就发誓永远坚定不移地效忠九头蛇 |
[22:41] | or share Fury’s fate. | 要么就跟弗瑞一个下场 |
[22:48] | I won’t wait long. | 我不会等很久的 |
[22:58] | Cross us off… | 除掉我们 |
[23:00] | and one of you goes, too. | 你们中一人也会一起陪葬 |
[23:03] | Right answer. | 答对了 |
[23:05] | The number of people I trust is now seven. | 我现在信任的有七个人了 |
[23:07] | Where are we on the roundup? | 围捕进行得如何 |
[23:09] | We’re moving all agents below level five to east holding. | 我们把所有五级以下的特工都关押在了东区 |
[23:11] | I have men monitoring microphones placed in most of the rooms. | 我的手下在监控大部分房间里的麦克风 |
[23:13] | And our strike team? | 我们的突击队呢 |
[23:14] | – Has stormed the plane, yes. – That was a-a test? | -已强攻飞机 -那是个测试 |
[23:18] | That very few have passed. | 只有少数人通过 |
[23:20] | I thought we were dead. | 我以为我们死定了 |
[23:22] | You’re not Hydra. Thank god. | 你不是九头蛇的人 感谢上帝 |
[23:23] | Well, don’t celebrate just yet. | 先别高兴得太早 |
[23:25] | We may not be Hydra, but your friend Coulson — | 我们虽不是九头蛇 但你的朋友科尔森 |
[23:28] | he is. | 他是 |
[23:45] | We captured Agent Coulson and the Cavalry herself. | 我们抓住了科尔森特工和”铁骑” |
[23:48] | Call upstairs. They’ll need assistance. | 给楼上打电话 他们会需要援助 |
[23:49] | They’re headed to — | 他们正朝这儿 |
[23:51] | here. | 来 |
[23:55] | We caught ’em, the slippery bastards. | 我们抓住这些狡猾的混蛋了 |
[23:57] | Agent May took one of mine in the arm. | 梅特工被我打了一枪 |
[23:59] | Softy there wouldn’t let her bleed out. | 科尔森多愁善感 不想让她失血而死 |
[24:01] | Whoa. Do you need medical assistance? | 你需要医疗救助吗 |
[24:02] | Just your sidearm. | 你的佩枪就够了 |
[24:06] | Okay, come on, Simmons. Where are you? | 好了 西蒙斯 你在哪 |
[24:09] | – Report back to me. – Yes, Ma’ma. | -向我汇报 -是的 长官 |
[24:11] | What? | 怎么样了 |
[24:12] | We’ve searched the plane, ma’am. No sign of it. | 我们搜查了飞机 长官 没找到 |
[24:14] | They were on board when it landed. | 飞机着陆时 他们在飞机上 |
[24:15] | We are tearing this plane apart. | 我们在彻查飞机 |
[24:17] | They must have… snuck off somehow. | 他们一定是不知怎么溜了 |
[24:18] | Check the tunnels. | 搜查各个隧道 |
[24:19] | I want two squads posted in every corridor. | 每个走廊驻守两支小队 |
[24:22] | Capture who you can, | 抓住任何人能抓的人 |
[24:22] | but you have permission to use lethal force. | 但你们可以使用致命武力 |
[24:24] | – Yes, ma’am. – You were right. | -是 长官 -你说得对 |
[24:25] | We should have blown that plane out of the sky. | 我们之前真该把飞机打下来 |
[24:27] | Are you mad? How can you be saying this? | 你疯了吗 你怎么能说出这种话 |
[24:30] | Hydra won’t show mercy. Neither can we. | 九头蛇不会心慈手软 我们也不能 |
[24:32] | There is no way Coulson is Hydra! | 科尔森不可能是九头蛇的人 |
[24:34] | He is a good man, a friend! | 他是个好人 是我们的朋友 |
[24:36] | He’s a liar! | 他是个骗子 |
[24:39] | Agent Blake came to me with his suspicions — | 布莱克特工跟我说了他的怀疑 |
[24:42] | that Coulson and the other level eights | 说科尔森和其他八级权限的特工 |
[24:43] | were involved in some sort of conspiracy. | 在搞什么阴谋 |
[24:45] | Then Coulson sent him on an OP | 随后科尔森派他执行一项任务 |
[24:46] | that put him in the I.C.U. | 导致他进了重症病房 |
[24:48] | Coulson is not capable of what you’re insinuating. | 科尔森不会做出你说的那种事 |
[24:51] | Agent Jacobson, Coulson’s crimes? | 雅各布森特工 科尔森的罪行 |
[24:53] | Recruiting known enemies of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 招募神盾局的已知敌人 |
[24:55] | disobeying a direct order — multiple counts, | 多次直接抗命 |
[24:57] | violation of international law. | 违反国际法 |
[24:59] | To rescue our beloved Professor Hall, | 去营救我们敬爱的霍尔教授 |
[25:00] | who ended up dead by his hand. | 结果教授却死在他手上 |
[25:02] | Failure to report the crimes if he’s protege Akela Amador. | 没有上报他门徒阿奇拉·阿玛多尔的罪行 |
[25:06] | Whose same technology somehow ended up | 用在她身上的技术随后被用在了 |
[25:07] | in the head of Mr. Peterson, and you know his crimes. | 彼得森先生身上 你知道他都干了什么 |
[25:10] | You helped us save Coulson from the Clairvoyant. | 你帮我们从千里眼手中救出了科尔森 |
[25:13] | Yet when we found this brain-dead Clairvoyant, | 但我们找到这位脑死亡的千里眼时 |
[25:15] | Coulson’s man Ward shot him | 他却被科尔森的手下沃德射杀 |
[25:16] | before we could learn a single thing about him. | 让我们来不及盘问出任何信息 |
[25:18] | The lies add up, Agent Simmons. | 这一切都说得通了 西蒙斯特工 |
[25:20] | Are you telling me he’s never kept a secret from you? | 难道他从没瞒过你什么吗 |
[25:24] | The worst thing you can do right now is to underestimate Hydra. | 你现在最不能做的就是轻视九头蛇 |
[25:28] | They hide in plain sight. | 他们躲在明处 |
[25:30] | They earn our trust, our sympathy. | 他们赢得我们的信任 同情 |
[25:32] | They make us like them. | 他们让我们变得和他们一样 |
[25:35] | And when you hesitate, they strike. | 如果你犹豫 他们就出手 |
[25:38] | If we’re to survive, we must learn to strike first. | 如果我们要活下去 就得学会先发制人 |
[25:56] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[25:58] | That processing center is at the end of that hall. | 处理中心就在走廊尽头 |
[26:02] | Give me your icer. | 把你的冰冻枪给我 |
[26:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[26:05] | Pave the way for you. | 为你开路 |
[26:06] | There’s like a hundred guys out there. | 外面有好几百人吧 |
[26:08] | 12. | 12个 |
[26:10] | Level-five foot soldiers, basic armor package, | 五级步兵 基本装甲包 |
[26:12] | and no other way through. | 没有其他路可走了 |
[26:13] | The others are depending on us. | 其他人都指望我们了 |
[26:15] | But it’s suicide. | 但这相当于自杀啊 |
[26:17] | Not if I don’t die. | 我不死不就行了 |
[26:20] | And if I do… | 如果我死了… |
[26:20] | Wh– slow down. | 等等 |
[26:22] | …maybe I deserve to. | 也许我应该去死 |
[26:25] | I killed an innocent man, Skye. | 我杀了个无辜的人 斯凯 |
[26:30] | You didn’t know. | 你并不知情 |
[26:32] | You thought you were doing the right thing. | 你以为你在做正确的事 |
[26:33] | You thought he was going to — | 你以为他要… |
[26:35] | To hurt you. | 伤害你 |
[26:58] | If we make it out of this, maybe we can… | 如果我们能活着出去 也许我们可以 |
[27:01] | grab a drink, you and me. | 去喝点东西 就我们俩 |
[27:05] | Are you — | 你是在… |
[27:05] | Remember in that bar in Dublin, you offered to… | 还记得在都柏林的酒吧里 你想要… |
[27:09] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[27:11] | I didn’t want to talk. | 我当时不想谈 |
[27:12] | I needed to keep things compartmentalized. | 我必须得公私分明 |
[27:15] | Like with May? | 像和梅那样吗 |
[27:20] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是白痴 |
[27:21] | We live on the same plane together, for god’s sake. | 我们生活在同一架飞机上好吧 |
[27:23] | Well, with her, I knew I could. | 和她在一起 我能公私分明 |
[27:25] | With you… I didn’t want to risk it. | 但是和你…我不想冒这个险 |
[27:29] | I was offering to talk, Ward, not to have sex with you. | 我是想和你谈谈 沃德 不是和你上床 |
[27:32] | I’m not saying that. I’m saying… | 我没这么说 我是说 |
[27:36] | I want a chance to take you up on it, | 我想接受你的提议 |
[27:38] | to have that talk. | 和你谈谈 |
[27:43] | Look, I know I’m not that guy. | 我知道我不是那种人 |
[27:46] | I’m too locked-down, too boring. | 我感情不外露 还很无聊 |
[27:49] | When we make it out of this… | 等我们活着出去 |
[27:52] | Yes, let’s have a drink. | 好 我们去喝杯东西吧 |
[28:09] | You said you might die, so…what the hell? | 你说你可能会死 所以…管他呢 |
[28:15] | Lock the door behind me. | 把门锁好 |
[29:19] | Hey, you… | 你… |
[29:24] | You should really look up the word “boring” in a dictionary. | 你真该查查字典里”无聊”是什么意思 |
[29:27] | You ready to hack this system? | 准备好侵入系统了吗 |
[29:33] | Who said anything about hacking? | 谁说我要侵入了 |
[29:39] | There. Agent Hand. | 在这里 汉德特工 |
[29:40] | Outside the east wing situation room. | 在东翼战况室外 |
[29:42] | This is definitely a situation. | 这绝对算是战况了 |
[29:44] | Is Simmons there? We don’t move until we find Simmons. | 西蒙斯在吗 找到西蒙斯之前我们哪都不去 |
[29:46] | I’ll say it again. Best bet to save her — | 我再说一遍 救她最好的办法就是 |
[29:48] | use the ventilation system to get above the sit room. | 利用通风系统到达战况室上方 |
[29:50] | Drop down using Fitz’s sweet, little mouse hole, | 用菲兹的老鼠打洞器从天而降 |
[29:52] | and put two bullets through Victoria Hand’s heart. | 再对着维多利亚·汉德的心脏开两枪 |
[29:55] | Yeah, it’s an option, sir. | 这样也行 长官 |
[29:56] | – Without questioning? – Questioning what? | -都不审问吗 -审问什么 |
[29:58] | Whether she wants to kill us fast or slow? | 她想快点杀掉我们还是慢慢来吗 |
[30:00] | Last time we did that, we shot the wrong man. | 上次我们这样做时 错杀了无辜的人 |
[30:02] | Because she wanted us to! | 因为她想要我们那么做 |
[30:04] | Phil, this is a battle for S.H.I.E.L.D.’s soul, | 菲尔 这是为了神盾局的灵魂而战 |
[30:07] | and we’re on the front lines. | 我们身处前线 |
[30:09] | History will remember us this day. | 今天 我们将被历史铭记 |
[30:11] | That’s right. It’s for S.H.I.E.L.D.’s soul. | 没错 为了神盾局的灵魂而战 |
[30:14] | And murder without consideration is a sure — | 不经考虑就杀人绝对是… |
[30:15] | “Consideration”? Consider this. | 考虑 考虑下这个 |
[30:18] | She had one of my men killed with a bomb rigged to his gas pedal. | 她在我手下的油门上安了炸弹 杀死了他 |
[30:21] | The other two were floating in the hotel pool, | 还有两个浮在酒店泳池上 |
[30:23] | and they weren’t doing the backstroke. | 他们可不是在仰泳 |
[30:25] | But we can just as easily ice her. | 但我们可以冻住她 |
[30:27] | You don’t put someone like her on ice. | 你不能冻住她这样的人 |
[30:29] | She had Skye shot in the stomach — | 她让斯凯腹部挨了一枪 |
[30:31] | In the stomach — because she was curious. | 正中腹腔 就因为她好奇 |
[30:34] | Mike Peterson — burned alive | 麦克·彼得森 被烧伤 |
[30:36] | and turned into some kind of freak. | 被改造成了怪物 |
[30:39] | She tortured you, using the | 她用给那个 |
[30:41] | same machine she used to brainwash that bitch in the flower dress. | 穿花裙的婊子洗脑的机器折磨你 |
[30:44] | And right now, she’s probably doing the same to Agent Simmons. | 现在 她大概也正在这么折磨西蒙斯特工 |
[30:48] | Oh, I’ve considered it plenty, my friend. | 我考虑了很多 朋友 |
[30:50] | No. Simmons will be fine. | 不 西蒙斯不会有事的 |
[30:52] | Just being realistic, kid. | 现实点吧 孩子 |
[30:54] | I never mentioned that. | 我从没提起过 |
[30:56] | I’m telling you, killing her quick would be a mercy. | 我告诉你 快点杀掉她就是仁慈了 |
[31:00] | I never said Raina had been inside the machine. | 我从没说过蕾娜进入过那台机器 |
[31:04] | I never told that to anybody. | 我从没跟人说过 |
[31:07] | I must have read it in a report, then. | 那我肯定是在报告里看到的 |
[31:08] | You weren’t with us. | 你没跟我们在一起 |
[31:09] | The point is, how many more have to suffer before Vic gets hers? | 重点是 还要多少人受伤你才肯对维动手 |
[31:13] | You showed up right after. | 你之后马上出现了 |
[31:14] | What are you driving at? | 你到底想说什么 |
[31:15] | After Skye was shot. | 斯凯中枪后 |
[31:16] | Quinn said it was so I would lead the Clairvoyant to the cure. | 奎恩说这样会带千里眼找到解药 |
[31:21] | That’s exactly what I did. | 我就这么做了 |
[31:23] | I walked you right in there with me. | 我带你一起走进去的 |
[31:26] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[31:27] | Look. It’s been a rough day. I-I get it. | 今天很难熬 我明白 |
[31:30] | But you need to take a second and… | 但你得冷静一下… |
[31:42] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:44] | – Freeze! – Don’t move! | -别动 -不许动 |
[31:45] | Hands where I can see them. | 双手举高 |
[31:46] | Easy, fellas. | 大伙儿冷静点 |
[31:47] | Take Agent Garrett into custody. | 快把加勒特特工抓起来 |
[31:49] | He’s the murderer they call the Clairvoyant. | 他就是被称为千里眼的杀人凶手 |
[31:51] | He’s a traitor. | 他是内鬼 |
[31:52] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[31:53] | I know Agent Sitwell was in charge of filling your ranks, | 我知道是西特韦尔特工招募了你们 |
[31:56] | so at least a few of you know what to do in this situation. | 所以 你们中有些人知道该怎么办吧 |
[32:04] | Anytime, boys. | 就等你们了 |
[32:12] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[32:13] | Hail Hydra! | 九头蛇万岁 |
[32:25] | Those three men in your unit — | 你队里那三个人 |
[32:28] | I guess they asked the wrong questions. | 他们是问错了问题吧 |
[32:32] | Until today, it was all about keeping the secret. | 今天之前 我们必须小心保密 |
[32:34] | Are you gonna kill us? | 你要杀死我们吗 |
[32:36] | That wasn’t my plan, really. | 我本来没打算杀你们 |
[32:40] | If it was, I could have done that anytime I wanted. | 想杀你们 早就可以动手 |
[32:43] | No, Coulson and I go way back, | 我和科尔森是老交情了 |
[32:45] | back to the days when Fury was teaching us tactics — | 弗瑞还在教我们战术时就是知交了 |
[32:48] | clearing corners, slicing the pie. | 探查转角 注意上下 |
[32:52] | Remember, Phil? | 还记得吗 菲尔 |
[32:52] | Fury would bury you for this. | 弗瑞会弄死你的 |
[32:56] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[32:57] | Instead, he’ll just have to roll over in his grave. | 不过 他只能在坟墓里打滚了 |
[33:01] | He must have uncovered our secret. | 他一定发现了我们的秘密 |
[33:04] | Top brass did what they had to do. | 大领导采取了必要措施 |
[33:06] | Explains why we’ve suddenly come “out of the shadows.” | 怪不得我们突然要”走出阴影” |
[33:09] | Not a minor inconvenience, I might add. | 还真是没有不方便啊 |
[33:12] | “Top brass”? | 大领导 |
[33:13] | Oh, my, yes. Tip-top. | 是啊 最顶头的领导 |
[33:16] | We had a good thing going, too — | 我们本来干的不错 |
[33:18] | waving the S.H.I.E.L.D. flag as hard as we could. | 使劲挥舞神盾局的大旗 |
[33:23] | I guess we’ll be changing colors now. | 看来现在要变色了 |
[33:25] | For Hydra? | 为了九头蛇 |
[33:27] | You really believe all that crap — | 你真相信那套鬼话 |
[33:29] | spreading death and destruction? | 传播死亡与毁灭 |
[33:31] | I wouldn’t say I’m a true believer. | 我倒称不上是忠实信徒 |
[33:34] | Let’s just say I felt the wind changing direction and swung my sail. | 这么说吧 我觉得风向有变 就顺势转舵了 |
[33:39] | You really should, too. | 你也该这么做 |
[33:40] | I would die before serving Hydra, you sick son of a bitch. | 我宁可死也不会效忠九头蛇 你个狗娘养的 |
[33:44] | I hate to tell you, but… | 真不想这么说 |
[33:47] | you’ve been serving Hydra all along. | 但你一直在为九头蛇服务 |
[33:49] | I guess death is the only alternative. | 看来你只有死路一条了 |
[33:52] | It’s a sad thing. I consider you a friend. | 真可惜啊 我还当你是朋友呢 |
[33:56] | I was happy when I heard you’d made it through. | 听说你没死我真的很高兴 |
[33:58] | So happy you had me tortured for three days | 高兴到折磨了我三天 |
[34:00] | to find out how they did it. | 好查明是怎么做到的 |
[34:01] | I didn’t enjoy that. | 折磨你我也不好受 |
[34:04] | Phil, t-this is me being honest. | 菲尔 我说真的 |
[34:06] | No, John. This is you being a psychopath. | 不 约翰 你就是个疯子 |
[34:11] | I know you’d follow him to the grave, so… | 我知道你会誓死追随他 所以… |
[34:19] | As for you, Agent Fitz, you’ll hold a very high rank, | 至于你 菲兹特工 你要是自愿投诚 |
[34:23] | run our tech division if you volunteer. | 可以在技术部居高职 |
[34:26] | If not, you’ll have no rank and a lot of pain. | 否则 你将毫无地位 痛苦不堪 |
[34:31] | Of course, either way, your services will be required. | 当然了 不管怎样 你都要为我们服务 |
[34:38] | You’re gonna suffer for what you’ve done. | 你会为你的所作所为付出代价的 |
[34:43] | And I — | 而我 |
[34:44] | I plan on being a very big part of that. | 我绝饶不了你 |
[34:48] | I like you, kid. | 我喜欢你 孩子 |
[34:50] | All right. Let them have it. | 好了 开枪吧 |
[34:52] | But shoot that one in the kneecaps. | 那一个打在膝盖上 |
[34:59] | Was that all of them? | 就这样了 |
[35:02] | It wasn’t as big as I thought — | 我以为会更猛一点… |
[36:04] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[36:15] | Heads up! | 举起手来 |
[36:15] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:17] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[36:22] | I’m not Hydra. | 我不是九头蛇 |
[36:24] | We heard…everything. | 我们听到了一切 |
[36:31] | Who is? | 谁是 |
[36:32] | How deep does it go? | 它渗透得有多深 |
[37:39] | Captain America has defeated the helicarriers at the Triskelion. | 美国队长在三曲翼总部击毁了三架直升航母 |
[37:45] | But his status is unknown. | 但他情况不明 |
[37:47] | And S.H.I.E.L.D. has fallen. | 神盾局沦陷了 |
[37:49] | Hyrda factions have taken control | 九头蛇团体控制了 |
[37:50] | of our East African headquarters and the Treehouse. | 我们东非的总部和树屋 |
[37:53] | And those are just the ones we know of. | 这还只是我们知道的 |
[37:55] | It’s gonna be a scramble, a power grab. | 局面会一片混乱 争权夺势 |
[37:58] | I’ll head to the Fridge. At least that facility is secure. | 我去冷藏库 至少那里是安全的 |
[38:01] | I don’t need to remind you how imperative it is that it stay that way. | 我不用提醒你保护那里有多重要 |
[38:04] | And I’ll find Agent Garrett the smallest, darkest cell in the icebox. | 我会在那儿给加勒特特工找个最小最黑的隔间 |
[38:07] | I’d like to turn the key on that cell myself… | 我想亲自打开那个隔间 |
[38:10] | if you don’t mind, sir. | 如果你不介意 长官 |
[38:13] | He was my S.O. | 他曾是我的监管人员 |
[38:16] | I feel I… | 我觉得我… |
[38:18] | I should have known. | 我该知道的 |
[38:20] | It was my duty to — | 这是我的职责… |
[38:20] | No one knew. I didn’t know. | 没人知道 我也不知道 |
[38:24] | That’s how he beat us — by being a friend. | 他就是这样打败我们的 做我们的朋友 |
[38:27] | I spent years with that bastard. | 我和那个混蛋共处了多年 |
[38:31] | Looked up to him. | 尊敬他 |
[38:35] | I want to see him suffer. | 我想看他遭受痛苦 |
[38:39] | Don’t mind the company, | 不介意有人陪我去 |
[38:40] | and I can always use a man of your skills. | 而且我需要你这样的人才 |
[38:44] | Pick up the pieces here at the hub if you can, | 尽量在中心收拾下残局 |
[38:46] | and, uh… | 然后… |
[38:47] | only communicate using one of these. | 只用这个进行联络 |
[38:50] | You and I may be the highest-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agents | 我们可能是神盾局里既不是九头蛇 |
[38:53] | who aren’t Hyrda or dead… | 也没死掉的最高级别特工了 |
[38:56] | Not that that means anything now. | 反正那也不重要了 |
[38:58] | All we have is each other. | 我们只有彼此了 |
[39:00] | So stay in touch, Agent Coulson. | 保持联系 科尔森特工 |
[39:04] | I guess you can… call me Phil. | 我想你可以叫我菲尔 |
[39:40] | It’s all gone. | 都没了 |
[39:43] | In pieces, at least. | 至少毁得不轻 |
[39:52] | Skye, try to restore some of the firmware in the plane’s systems. | 斯凯 尽量恢复飞机系统的固件 |
[39:56] | Fitz-Simmons, get a crew together. | 菲兹-西蒙斯 召集一支队伍 |
[39:57] | Help May patch the holes. | 帮梅修补漏洞 |
[40:00] | You still want me on board? | 你还要我留下吗 |
[40:04] | You’re not a friend. | 你不再是朋友 |
[40:05] | But I do believe you’re an ally. | 但我相信你是个盟友 |
[40:07] | We need all the allies we can get. | 我们需要所有的盟友 |
[40:10] | What are we planning to do next? | 接下来打算怎么办 |
[40:12] | Survive. | 活下去 |
[40:25] | – Course is locked, ma’am. – Good. | -航线锁定了 女士 -很好 |
[40:31] | He’s not telling stories now, is he? | 他现在不说故事了啊 |
[40:35] | You know what I’m thinking, Agent Garrett? | 你知道我在想什么吗 加勒特特工 |
[40:38] | I’m thinking the icebox of the Fridge | 我在想冷藏库的冰柜 |
[40:40] | is a little too comfortable for you. | 太舒服你了 |
[40:43] | Maybe we should put you a little deeper underground. | 也许我们该把你放到更深的地下 |
[40:49] | What do you think, Agent Ward? | 你觉得呢 沃德特工 |
[40:51] | You shot the wrong clairvoyant before. | 你之前打死了假的千里眼 |
[40:55] | Care to shoot the right one? | 想对真正的千里眼开枪吗 |
[41:55] | Did I tell you about this one time I was deep undercover? | 我跟你说过 有次我秘密卧底的事吗 |
[41:58] | The Sicilian backup team a no-show, of course. | 不用说 西西里当地的支援没出现 |
[42:02] | So I dropped in through the skylight, | 于是我从天窗下去 |
[42:04] | used up my whole mag, | 用尽了全部子弹 |
[42:05] | and I hit the final guy in the chest with a flare gun. | 然后用信号弹正中最后一人胸膛 |
[42:10] | Boy, you should have seen the look | 你真该瞧瞧那玩意爆炸时 |
[42:12] | on his face when that thing went off. | 他脸上的表情 |
[42:14] | Oh, man, he didn’t know what hit him. | 天啊 他都不知道自己是被什么打中的 |