时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | It’s got to be some sort of activation signal | 这一定是发送给神盾局内部的 |
[00:06] | to Hydra members within S.H.I.E.L.D. | 九头蛇成员的激活信号 |
[00:08] | Director Fury is dead. | 弗瑞局长死了 |
[00:12] | If Hydra is really about to seize this plane — | 如果九头蛇真夺下了这架飞机 |
[00:14] | We should wipe the system. | 我们得清除系统 |
[00:15] | I’m backing it up on this hard drive to keep our edge. | 我正在备份到硬盘上以防万一 |
[00:17] | Take Agent Garrett into custody. | 快把加勒特特工抓起来 |
[00:18] | He’s the murderer they call the Clairvoyant. | 他就是被称为千里眼的杀人凶手 |
[00:20] | You shot the wrong Clairvoyant before. | 你之前打死了假的千里眼 |
[00:22] | Care to shoot the right one? | 想对真正的千里眼开枪吗 |
[01:05] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[01:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[01:29] | A gift from the Clairvoyant. | 千里眼送来的礼物 |
[01:49] | Today, world leaders are scrambling for answers | 今天 全球最领先的情报机关 |
[01:52] | after the world’s most advanced spy agency | 遭遇一系列攻击的重创后 |
[01:55] | was crippled by a series of attacks. | 各国领袖都在迫切地寻找答案 |
[01:58] | – The president contends – Sir. | -总统声称… -长官 |
[01:59] | this is the biggest intelligence leak… | 这是史上最严重的情报泄露… |
[02:00] | Find Agent Martin. | 找到马丁特工 |
[02:01] | we need a back channel to the U.N., | 我们需要跟联合国建立联络 |
[02:02] | someone we trust. … | 找个我们信任的人 |
[02:04] | the documents released from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 从神盾局泄露的资料 |
[02:07] | I made a list of S.H.I.E.L.D. bases we believe are secure. | 我列出了安全的神盾局基地清单 |
[02:09] | How many so far? Seven? | 多少 七个吗 |
[02:11] | Three. | 三个 |
[02:13] | Plus the Hub. | 再加上中心 |
[02:14] | Including the hub. | 包括中心 |
[02:15] | It’s a preliminary list. I’m sure more will turn up. | 这只是初步清单 之后还会有更多的 |
[02:18] | …the congress are calling for a investigate panel, | …国会召集了调查小组 |
[02:21] | but it’s still unclear who should be held accountable. | 但目前仍不清楚谁该为此事负责 |
[02:23] | Many of its leaders have vanished, | 神盾局的多位高官失踪 |
[02:25] | – leaving s.H.I.E.L.D. fractured… – You were right all along. | -神盾局支离破碎 -你是对的 |
[02:29] | Having all this out there in the world | 将这些秘密都公诸于世 |
[02:30] | makes it too dangerous, and now… | 只会带来危险 而如今 |
[02:33] | there’s no one left to protect it. | 没有人来保护这个世界了 |
[02:37] | There’s us. | 还有我们 |
[02:39] | We were lucky enough to make it through. | 我们能活下来就很幸运了 |
[02:41] | The triskelion, the hub… | 三曲翼总部 中心 |
[02:43] | Those battles are just the beginning of this war. | 这些战役只是战争的开始 |
[02:47] | Hydra’s out there now, | 如今九头蛇卷土重来 |
[02:48] | but at least our team’s still intact. | 但至少我们的队伍还是完整的 |
[02:51] | We can fight them, | 我们能对抗他们 |
[02:53] | and we will. | 并会一战到底 |
[03:19] | This is where we’re meeting the Clairvoyant? | 千里眼约我们在这种地方见面吗 |
[03:22] | There’s no need to call me that anymore. | 没必要再那么称呼我了 |
[03:28] | Name’s John. | 叫我约翰就行 |
[03:30] | John Garrett. | 约翰·加勒特 |
[03:35] | Guess you were expecting more the fortune-teller type. | 看来你以为我会长得像个算命先生 |
[03:41] | It’s an honor to finally meet you. | 很荣幸终于能见到你 |
[03:43] | Please, the pleasure’s all mine. | 别这么说 是我的荣幸 |
[03:45] | You’ve done great work for us on the centipede project. | 你在蜈蚣计划上完成得很出色 |
[03:48] | It was your gift that showed me the way. | 是你的天赋让我找到了方向 |
[03:54] | Sorry, flowers. I hate to disappoint you. | 抱歉了 花裙妹 我要让你失望了 |
[03:57] | I never had any gifts, | 我没有什么天赋 |
[03:59] | at least not the kind you believed in. | 至少没有你以为的那种 |
[04:02] | Just a very high level S.H.I.E.L.D. security clearance | 只是有很高的神盾局安全权限 |
[04:05] | and | 还有 |
[04:07] | persuasive personality. | 极强的说服力 |
[04:11] | You’re not clairvoyant? | 你没有千里眼的能力 |
[04:13] | Hardly. | 没有 |
[04:15] | But if it’s any consolation, | 不过如果能让你好受些 |
[04:17] | you weren’t alone in believing, not by a long shot. | 相信我是千里眼的人远不止你一个 |
[04:20] | So you’re a liar. | 这么说你是个骗子 |
[04:23] | You’re a fraud. | 假冒的 |
[04:25] | An artist. | 我是大师 |
[04:27] | A con artist, perhaps, but an artist all the same. | 虽说是骗术大师 但也是大师啊 |
[04:30] | Had to pull the wool over S.H.I.E.L.D.’s eyes somehow | 总得想办法蒙蔽住神盾局 |
[04:32] | to do what we set out to do. | 好达成我们的目标 |
[04:34] | Remember what that was? | 记得是什么吗 |
[04:37] | To change the world. | 改变世界 |
[04:42] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 过来坐下吧 |
[04:44] | And let me show you how we’re doing that? | 我让你看看我们在怎么改变 |
[04:46] | Oh, don’t worry. I wouldn’t dream of letting Ernesto cut your hair. | 别担心 我不会让厄涅斯托剪你的头发的 |
[05:04] | Welcome to Hydra. | 欢迎加入九头蛇 |
[05:13] | You need to replace the grounding wires. | 你得换掉地线 |
[05:15] | There’s no time. | 时间不够了 |
[05:16] | Ramp needs to be repaired by the end of the day. | 舷梯必须今天修好 |
[05:18] | Coulson’s orders. | 科尔森的命令 |
[05:19] | What? Are they even proper orders? | 什么 还有命令这回事吗 |
[05:21] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s been destroyed, Fury’s dead. | 神盾局被毁了 弗瑞死了 |
[05:23] | Aren’t they just requests? | 只能说是请求了吧 |
[05:24] | Well, either way, I’m in the middle of it. | 不管怎样 我已经在弄了 |
[05:26] | – Well, he’s certainly not taking orders from anyone. – Stator, please. | -他可没听谁的命令 -定子 |
[05:28] | We have no jurisdiction now that S.H.I.E.L.D.’s | 现在神盾局被定为了恐怖组织 |
[05:30] | been labeled a terrorist organization. | 我们都没有管辖权了 |
[05:33] | Powers that be will sort it out. | 高层会处理这些事的 |
[05:34] | All we can do is fix one thing at a time, | 我们能做的就是一次修好一个东西 |
[05:37] | starting with this servo drive. | 从伺服驱动器开始 |
[05:40] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[05:42] | However, you will need to replace those grounding wires. | 但你得把那些地线换掉 |
[05:44] | It’s fine. | 没问题啊 |
[05:46] | Okay, turn it on. | 好了 打开吧 |
[05:50] | Turn it off! | 赶紧关上 |
[05:53] | You need to replace the grounding wires. | 你得把地线换掉 |
[05:55] | You need to shush. | 你得闭嘴 |
[05:57] | Shush, both of you. | 都给我闭嘴 |
[05:59] | Honestly, ganging up on me. | 还一起教训我 |
[06:00] | Think you’re so smart? Well, why don’t you try to fix it? | 觉得自己很聪明吗 那你们修吧 |
[06:05] | – Excuse me – Good news. | -借过 -好消息 |
[06:06] | The Cube has been retaken. | 我们夺回了立方体监狱 |
[06:08] | All Hydra agents have been flushed out and are on the run. | 所有九头蛇特工都被打跑了 |
[06:10] | So that makes four. | 那么有四个安全基地了 |
[06:11] | See? Told you more would turn up. | 看吧 我就说会有更多的 |
[06:14] | The hull’s almost completely repaired. | 飞机主体基本修复了 |
[06:16] | Flight systems are back online. | 飞行系统也重新投入使用了 |
[06:18] | And the cargo ramp? | 舷梯呢 |
[06:20] | Fitz assures me that it will be operational. | 菲兹向我保证能恢复正常 |
[06:22] | Sir, incoming transmission. | 长官 有通话信号传入 |
[06:24] | This is colonel Glenn Talbot, U.S. air force. | 我是美国空军上校格伦·塔伯特 |
[06:26] | I need to speak with whoever’s in charge over there. | 我需要与负责人通话 |
[06:27] | Colonel Talbot, I’m Agent Phil Coulson. | 塔伯特上校 我是菲尔·科尔森特工 |
[06:30] | – I’m happy we could — – Mr. Coulson, | -很高兴我们能 -科尔森先生 |
[06:32] | It’s a real mess your boys have gotten us into. | 你们给我们惹了好大麻烦 |
[06:35] | Hydra caught us by surprise. | 九头蛇打了我们个措手不及 |
[06:36] | Well, that’s an understatement. | 你说得还真是保守 |
[06:37] | It’s troubling how deeply embedded Hydra was within your ranks. | 九头蛇能渗入那么高的级别很让人担忧 |
[06:41] | Especially troubling for us, sir, | 我们也很头疼 长官 |
[06:42] | But I assure you we’re going on the offensive. | 但我向你保证 我们已经开始反击 |
[06:45] | The Hub is secure. | 中心已经安全 |
[06:46] | All remaining agents stand ready to assist you in whatever — | 所有剩余特工随时准备协助你的任何… |
[06:49] | I think we’ve had about all the assistance we can handle | 我想神盾局的”协助”已经够我们 |
[06:51] | from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 忙活一阵的了 |
[06:52] | I’m sending in a peacekeeping force. | 我会派一支维和部队过去 |
[06:54] | They’re gonna take control. | 他们将全面接管 |
[06:55] | Understood. | 明白 |
[06:57] | What should I tell my men to expect? | 我应该怎么对手下人说 |
[07:00] | We just want to ask a few questions, | 我们只想问几个问题 |
[07:01] | get the lay of the land. | 了解一下形势 |
[07:03] | Everything checks out, you and your boys can be on your merry. | 如果没什么问题 你们就可以自便了 |
[07:05] | Sounds good. | 没问题 |
[07:09] | This doesn’t sound good. | 这下麻烦大了 |
[07:11] | He’s lying, definitely, for sure. | 他绝对在说谎 |
[07:13] | If Talbot’s leading the op, | 如果行动由塔伯特指挥 |
[07:14] | there’s nothing peacekeeping about it. | 那目的绝不是为了维和 |
[07:15] | Base defenses are operational. We could hold out. | 基地防御运转正常 我们能抗住 |
[07:18] | The last thing S.H.I.E.L.D. needs | 现在神盾局最不需要的 |
[07:19] | is to start a war with the U.S. government. | 就是跟美国政府挑起战争 |
[07:21] | What happens when Talbot gets here? | 塔伯特来了会怎么样 |
[07:23] | Best-case scenario — we all get subpoenas, | 最好的情况 我们都被传讯 |
[07:25] | spend the next six months tied up in court hearings. | 接下来六个月都要耗在法庭听证会上 |
[07:27] | Worst-case scenario? | 那最坏的情况呢 |
[07:28] | Means they skip the subpoenas, | 他们跳过传讯 |
[07:29] | move straight to bunker busters. | 直接攻击基地 |
[07:30] | Bombs. Big bombs. | 炸弹 大炸弹 |
[07:32] | All the while, Hydra’s still out there. | 与此同时 九头蛇仍然逍遥在外 |
[07:33] | Get on the comms. We’re enacting Odyssey protocol. | 联络空客 我们要执行奥德赛预案 |
[07:36] | Odyssey protocol? What does that mean? | 奥德赛预案 什么意思 |
[07:38] | It means Fitz needs to finish his repairs. | 意思就是菲兹得赶快修好空客 |
[07:40] | We’re getting the hell out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[07:45] | A lot of agents are staying behind to surrender. | 很多特工准备留下投降 |
[07:48] | Wish they’d reconsider. | 希望他们能再考虑一下 |
[07:49] | We need all the help we can get to fight Hydra. | 对付九头蛇 我们需要一切帮助 |
[07:51] | How’s the bus? | 空客怎么样了 |
[07:52] | Fitz managed to jerry-rig the ramp, | 菲兹想办法修好了舷梯 |
[07:53] | but the Hub’s fuel reserves were tapped out. | 但中心的燃料储备短缺 |
[07:55] | We’re running low. | 我们燃料不多了 |
[07:56] | Talbot’s landing in less than an hour. | 塔伯特还有不到一小时就降落了 |
[07:58] | Can you get us up in the air or not? | 你到底能不能把我们及时送上天 |
[08:00] | Have us wheels up in 10. | 十分钟后起飞 |
[08:01] | So, you guys are all set to go? | 你们都要走了吗 |
[08:04] | Appreciate your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[08:05] | Enough to give me a bunk? | 那能给我一个铺位吗 |
[08:06] | Seeing as you guys are down a specialist, | 毕竟你们少了一个行动专家 |
[08:08] | I was hoping I could hitch a ride. | 我想搭个便车 |
[08:09] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[08:10] | But feel free to commandeer one of Hand’s vehicles. | 不过你可以随意征用一辆汉德的车 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. Is there a problem? | 抱歉 有什么问题吗 |
[08:16] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | Just not letting you on my plane. | 就是不想让你上我的飞机 |
[08:19] | Garrett had me fooled, same as everyone else. | 加勒特骗了我 就像他骗了其他人那样 |
[08:22] | Everyone else wasn’t at his side day in, day out. | 其他人可没有天天和他在一起 |
[08:24] | Friends of mine are dead because of him…good friends. | 我有朋友因他而死 十分要好的朋友 |
[08:27] | I think he should come with us, sir. | 我觉得他应该跟我们一起走 长官 |
[08:29] | Duly noted, Agent Simmons. | 知道了 西蒙斯特工 |
[08:31] | But this isn’t a democracy. | 但这事上没有民主可言 |
[08:33] | Isn’t it? | 没有吗 |
[08:34] | Under the circumstances, | 如今这种情况下 |
[08:35] | I think we should all have a say in this, | 我认为我们都该有发言权 |
[08:37] | and I witnessed Agent Triplett willing to die | 而且我亲眼目睹了崔普利特特工 |
[08:39] | in defense of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 愿为保卫神盾局牺牲 |
[08:40] | Respectfully, sir, | 恕我冒昧 长官 |
[08:42] | I think he should come along with us. | 我认为他应该跟我们一起走 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | But Agent Triplett is your responsibility. | 但崔普利特特工的一切行为由你负责 |
[08:57] | We need to disappear. | 我们需要消失 |
[08:58] | Well, only S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarriers have cloaking technology. | 只有神盾局的直升航母有隐形科技 |
[09:01] | – Then how do we avoid detection? – We don’t. | -那我们如何避开侦查 -我们避不了 |
[09:03] | Best we can do is stay out of other aircraft’s radar | 我们只能尽量避开其他飞行器的雷达 |
[09:05] | and remain in flight for as long as possible. | 并尽可能保持飞行 |
[09:08] | Minute we land, harder it is to hide. | 着陆之后更难隐藏 |
[09:10] | Great. | 这可好 |
[09:12] | How are we doing on supplies? | 我们的供给情况怎么样 |
[09:14] | We’re all stocked up on medical, | 我们医疗储备充足 |
[09:15] | but I’m afraid our food rations | 但恐怕食物供给 |
[09:16] | will only last a couple of days, at best. | 最多只能坚持几天 |
[09:18] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[09:21] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[09:22] | No kidding. | 还真是一个接一个 |
[09:23] | Fuel line’s busted. | 燃料管线破了 |
[09:24] | – We’re leaking. – Can we fix it? | -我们在漏油 -能修好吗 |
[09:26] | Sure. Soon as we touch down. | 当然 落地就能修 |
[09:28] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[09:30] | Skye, please, tell me something good. | 斯凯 拜托给我点好消息 |
[09:32] | We have Internet. | 我们还有互联网 |
[09:34] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[09:35] | And, boy, have I lowered my expectations. | 如今我的期望值可真低 |
[09:38] | But all H.Q. support systems are gone. | 但所有总部的支持系统都没了 |
[09:41] | Well, then, | 这样的话… |
[09:42] | the Internet it is. | 就靠互联网了 |
[09:44] | Find everything you can on our team… | 找到一切关于我们队伍的东西… |
[09:46] | all personal records, photos, anything that proves we exist… | 所有个人档案 照片 任何能证明我们存在的 |
[09:49] | then erase it. | 删除掉 |
[09:52] | Uh, that’s kind of the nuclear option. | 这可是不得已的下策 |
[09:56] | It’s our only option. | 是我们唯一的选择 |
[09:57] | Every government agency in the world will be on our ass. | 全世界所有政府机构都会追捕我们 |
[10:01] | We need to vanish. | 我们需要消失 |
[10:02] | Okay. But… | 好吧 但是… |
[10:03] | once that’s done, that can’t be undone. | 一旦删除后 就无法恢复了 |
[10:05] | We’ll be ghosts. | 我们会变成幽灵 |
[10:06] | Not agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., just agents of…nothing. | 不是神盾局特工 而是…无名特工 |
[10:14] | What about Ward? | 沃德怎么样了 |
[10:16] | Have you heard from him? | 有他的消息吗 |
[10:18] | He and Agent Hand | 他和汉德特工 |
[10:18] | should have dropped Garrett off at the Fridge by now. | 现在应该已经把加勒特送到冷藏库了吧 |
[10:21] | Not yet. | 还没消息 |
[10:22] | Here. Give him a call. | 给你 给他打个电话 |
[10:24] | Hearing how Garrett settled into his tiny, | 听到加勒特在狭小无窗的囚室 |
[10:26] | windowless, permanent home might actually cheer me up. | 永远安顿下来 也许能让我振奋一些 |
[10:29] | When you’re finished, collect everyone’s badges. | 完事之后 把大家的徽章收上来 |
[10:33] | It’s no longer something we want to flash around. | 我们现在不能拿出去四处亮了 |
[10:39] | Any sign of Talbot’s forces? | 看到塔伯特的部队了吗 |
[10:41] | Not yet, but we’ve only got eight hours of flight time | 还没有 但我们只能再飞 |
[10:44] | before we have to land. | 八小时了 |
[10:45] | No more than four. Fuel line’s leaking. | 不超过四小时 燃料管线在漏油 |
[10:48] | Want to tell me where we’re going? | 能说说我们要去哪吗 |
[10:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:07] | It’s Coulson. | 是科尔森 |
[11:09] | By all means. | 接吧 |
[11:12] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:13] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:15] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[11:16] | I just wanted to let you know that Grant Ward no longer exists. | 只想告诉你一声格兰特·沃德已经不存在了 |
[11:21] | You want to explain that, Skye? | 能解释一下吗 斯凯 |
[11:23] | Some trigger-happy colonel threatened to pay The Hub a visit. | 有个好战的上校威胁说要来中心一趟 |
[11:26] | Coulson had us evacuate before he could lock us all up. | 科尔森在他来抓我们之前带大家逃了 |
[11:29] | Now I’m scrubbing our I.D.s | 现在我在删除我们的一切信息 |
[11:30] | While Coulson figures out our next move. | 等科尔森想好我们下一步怎么办 |
[11:32] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[11:33] | Agent Hand picked up some navy jets in the vicinity. | 汉德特工在附近找了几架海军飞机 |
[11:36] | She has us taking the long route to the Fridge just to be safe. | 安全起见她要我们绕远路去冷藏库 |
[11:39] | You took that surprisingly well. | 你还真是处变不惊啊 |
[11:41] | Did you hear the part about you no longer existing? | 你没听见吗 你已经不存在了 |
[11:44] | Well, it’s not the first time my identity’s been compromised. | 这也不是我第一次遇到这种问题了 |
[11:47] | Have any idea where Coulson has us headed? | 你知道科尔森准备带我们去哪吗 |
[11:49] | No idea. I’ll keep you posted. | 不知道 我会跟你保持联络的 |
[11:52] | Good. | 好 |
[11:53] | I’ll catch up with you when I can. | 等我忙完了就去找你们 |
[11:54] | And when I see you next, who you gonna be? | 下次见你的时候 你想成为谁呢 |
[11:57] | You got a clean slate. You can be anyone you want. | 你现在可以从零开始 做任何你想做的人 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:01] | Maybe…Tom Brady. | 也许 汤姆·布拉迪[著名四分卫] |
[12:04] | I always wanted to play quarterback. | 我一直想打四分卫 |
[12:05] | And date supermodels. You are so predictable. | 然后跟超模约会 你可真好猜 |
[12:08] | No, I mean the guy seems to have things pretty worked out. | 我就是觉得那家伙过得好像蛮不错的 |
[12:12] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[12:14] | You too. | 你也是 |
[12:17] | Tom Brady? You hate the Patriots. | 汤姆·布拉迪 你不是讨厌爱国者队吗 |
[12:20] | The Agent Grant Ward she knows doesn’t. | 她所认识的格兰特·沃德特工可不讨厌 |
[12:25] | Yeah, that straight version of you is something else. | 你那套正人君子的伪装还真不赖 |
[12:28] | I don’t even think Romanoff could pull that one. | 大概连黑寡妇都做不到吧 |
[12:32] | Well, it wasn’t without its complications. | 要做到也是有代价的 |
[12:34] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[12:36] | You’re not still upset about that. | 你不会还在为那事不爽吧 |
[12:38] | Shooting Skye was not part of the plan. | 对斯凯开枪可不是计划的一部分 |
[12:40] | Near zero contact — that was the deal going in. | 几乎零接触 是这么说好的 |
[12:44] | Though your tip about the cellist came in handy. | 不过关于那个大提琴家的信息派上了用场 |
[12:47] | If you had a thing for the girl, you should have contacted me. | 如果你对那姑娘有感觉 你就该早跟我说 |
[12:50] | I would have asked for your blessing. | 那样我就会事先征求你的同意 |
[12:52] | Don’t play your games with me. | 别跟我玩你那套把戏 |
[12:53] | – This isn’t a joke. – You don’t have to tell me. | -这不是开玩笑 -这不用你说 |
[12:56] | Your little candy crush was on centipede’s tail | 你的小甜心被神盾局招募之前 |
[12:58] | long before she was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. | 就在到处打听蜈蚣计划了 |
[13:00] | Seemed like a good person to eliminate. My bad. | 看起来是个急需解决的人 我的错 |
[13:05] | Listen, if the job was easy, it wouldn’t — | 听着 如果这任务很轻松 就不会… |
[13:06] | Yeah, the job was to blend in, | 我的任务是混进去 |
[13:09] | gather intel on Coulson’s revival. That’s it. | 收集科尔森复活的情报 仅此而已 |
[13:11] | You said yourself you didn’t want any bloodshed. | 你自己说过不想有人伤亡 |
[13:13] | That was before I found out Coulson didn’t know squat. | 那是在我发现科尔森什么都不知道之前 |
[13:17] | You know, you would have had an easier time | 如果我一开始就让你杀人 |
[13:18] | if I gave the kill order week one. | 你可能会轻松得多 |
[13:20] | Yeah. But you didn’t. | 是啊 但你没有 |
[13:23] | The girl I get. She’s cute. | 那个姑娘 我明白 她很可爱 |
[13:28] | But don’t forget what the assignment was. | 但别忘了任务是什么 |
[13:30] | Don’t forget who gave it to you. | 别忘了是谁安排的 |
[13:32] | And don’t forget why. | 也别忘了为什么 |
[13:35] | And cheer up! | 振作点 |
[13:36] | We’re close — closer than ever. | 我们接近目标了 比以往任何时候都接近 |
[13:44] | So, the equipment’s here. | 设备都在这里 |
[13:46] | What do you want with me? | 你们要我干什么 |
[13:47] | Well, flowers, I’m putting you back in charge | 花裙妹 我要你继续负责 |
[13:49] | of the centipede project to finish phase three. | 蜈蚣计划 完成第三阶段 |
[13:52] | It’s Raina. | 我叫蕾娜 |
[13:53] | Sorry. Force of habit. | 抱歉 习惯成自然 |
[13:56] | I thought phase three ended | 我以为第三阶段早已结束 |
[13:57] | when I couldn’t get the truth about Tahiti from Agent Coulson, | 我没能从科尔森特工那里打探到塔希提岛的真相 |
[14:01] | when they locked me up. | 又被抓了起来 |
[14:03] | On the contrary — your little bedside chats | 正好相反 你的”劝导” |
[14:05] | pushed him in the direction we needed. | 引他走向了正确的方向 |
[14:10] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[14:12] | We’ve had more than a few setbacks. | 我们遭遇了不少挫折 |
[14:15] | We’ve been testing these new drugs. | 我们测试了这些新药 |
[14:17] | They all have different numbers. | 他们都有不同的编号 |
[14:19] | We thought one of them might contain | 我们认为其中之一含有 |
[14:20] | whatever Jesus juice brought Coulson back from the dead. | 让科尔森起死回生的灵丹妙药 |
[14:24] | Where did you find these? | 你们在哪找到的 |
[14:25] | At the facility where Fury operated on him. | 在弗瑞给他动手术的地点 |
[14:28] | Coulson walked me in, hand in hand. | 科尔森亲自带我去的 |
[14:30] | I’d like to see this facility. | 我想看看这个地方 |
[14:31] | Unfortunately, ran into a couple of security chuckleheads | 很不幸 我们遇到了那里的白痴保安 |
[14:34] | who decided to hit the kill switch. | 他们启动了自毁开关 |
[14:36] | I loaded my vest with as many of these vials as I could find. | 我把能找到的小药瓶都塞进了背心里 |
[14:39] | But none of them seem to be working quite right. | 但它们似乎都没什么效果 |
[14:42] | There’s the look. | 又这个表情 |
[14:44] | I can see your gears turning now. | 我知道你在开动脑筋 |
[14:46] | I don’t have any gifts, Raina, but you do. | 我没什么天赋 蕾娜 但你有 |
[14:50] | I can’t succeed without your help. | 没有你的帮助我做不到 |
[14:54] | I’ll need money. And resources. | 我需要钱 还有资源 |
[14:57] | Your bank accounts are already fully funded. | 已经给你的银行账户打了足够的资金 |
[14:59] | This is a hard drive with all of Simmons’ research, | 这块硬盘上有西蒙斯所有的研究成果 |
[15:02] | both Coulson and Skye’s blood work, | 包括科尔森和斯凯的血液检测 |
[15:04] | all the data on the Guest House drug. | 关于招待所药物的所有数据 |
[15:06] | If there’s a key to how this stuff works, | 一切潜在的关键资料 |
[15:09] | you’ll find it in there. | 都在这上面了 |
[15:11] | If you need anything else, | 如果你还需要什么 |
[15:13] | just whistle. | 尽管说 |
[15:15] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[15:16] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most secure facility is vulnerable right now. | 神盾局守卫最森严的设施如今十分脆弱 |
[15:19] | The Fridge? | 冷藏库 |
[15:20] | Oh, you’ve heard of it. | 你也听说过啊 |
[15:22] | Yeah, well… | 没错 |
[15:24] | we’re gonna raid it. | 我们要去打劫 |
[15:49] | This wasn’t easy. | 这任务真不容易 |
[15:50] | Simmons got choked up when I asked for hers. | 西蒙斯给我的时候都快哭了 |
[15:59] | This was big for me. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[16:01] | Finally felt like I was a part of something, and now… | 让我终于觉得有了归属感 可如今 |
[16:07] | …it’s worthless. | 再没有任何意义 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[16:21] | I can’t imagine what this is like for you. | 无法想象这一切对你来说有多难接受 |
[16:23] | You gave your life — | 你献出了自己的一生 |
[16:25] | literally gave your life — to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 甚至献过一条命给神盾局 |
[16:30] | I was younger than you when fury recruited me. | 弗瑞招募我时 我比你还年轻 |
[16:33] | Just out of high school. | 刚刚踏出高中校门 |
[16:35] | Some days, it feels like only yesterday. | 有时候 感觉恍如昨日 |
[16:38] | Other days… | 但有时候 |
[16:41] | …a lot longer. | 又仿佛已过去了很久 |
[16:51] | Is that your badge? | 那是你的徽章吗 |
[16:58] | They look like coordinates. | 看起来像是坐标 |
[17:01] | Coordinates to where? | 哪里的坐标 |
[17:03] | I don’t know yet. | 暂时不清楚 |
[17:05] | But there’s only one person who could have sent these. | 但只有一个人可能发这些坐标给我 |
[17:08] | And this is totally his style. | 而这正是他的作风 |
[17:13] | So, Director Fury’s alive? | 这么说 弗瑞局长还活着 |
[17:14] | What did he say? Does he have a plan? | 他说了什么 有什么计划吗 |
[17:16] | He only sent coordinates. | 他只发来一个坐标 |
[17:18] | The coordinates should put us somewhere in the Canadian wilderness. | 坐标指向加拿大的一处荒野 |
[17:21] | What exactly are we looking for here, sir? | 那里会有什么 长官 |
[17:23] | It’s unclear. | 我不清楚 |
[17:24] | Maybe a rally point of some kind. | 可能是个集合点 |
[17:26] | Sir, have you and Agent Fury | 长官 你和弗瑞特工 |
[17:28] | used this form of communication before? | 以前用过这种方式联络吗 |
[17:30] | – Never. -Then how can you be sure that — | -从来没有 -那你怎么确定… |
[17:31] | – Because this is how he operates. – Could be a trap. | -因为他就会这么做 -可能是个陷阱 |
[17:33] | So far, everything has been a trap. Am I wrong? | 目前为止 一切都是陷阱 不是吗 |
[17:37] | Hydra could have sent you those coordinates. | 这坐标说不定是九头蛇发给你的 |
[17:42] | Nick Fury… | 尼克·弗瑞 |
[17:44] | gave me this badge. | 亲手交给我这个徽章 |
[17:46] | When he did, I swore an oath. | 他交到我手上时 我发了誓 |
[17:48] | We all did. | 我们都发了誓 |
[17:50] | To serve when everything else fails, | 即使大势已去 仍要坚持奋斗 |
[17:52] | to be humanity’s last line of defense, | 誓死捍卫人类的最后一道防线 |
[17:55] | to be the shield. | 做坚强的盾牌 |
[17:57] | These coordinates mean something. | 这组坐标一定是有意义的 |
[17:59] | I’m certain of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[18:02] | Fury also gave me this plane. | 这飞机也是弗瑞给我的 |
[18:04] | Anyone wants off, chutes are in the bay. | 谁想下去 机舱内有降落伞 |
[18:07] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[18:16] | We were outnumbered, | 我们人数不足 |
[18:17] | and S.H.I.E.L.D. pressed the advantage. | 并且神盾局占据上风 |
[18:18] | – You managed to make it out with the chopper. – Yes, sir. | -可你们还是乘直升机逃出来了 -是的 长官 |
[18:21] | No worries, then. The cube’s small potatoes. | 算了 立方体监狱不要紧 |
[18:24] | Once we hit the fridge | 等我们攻入冷藏库 |
[18:25] | and grab all the fun toys tucked away inside, | 拿到藏在里面的各种玩具 |
[18:27] | we’ll be able to take any base we want. | 到时攻占任何基地都不在话下 |
[18:29] | Hail hydra! | 九头蛇万岁 |
[18:30] | All right, all right, put your arms down, Kaminsky. | 得了 把手放下吧 卡米斯基 |
[18:33] | You look like a west Texas cheerleader at a pep rally. | 你这样子活像西德克萨斯的拉拉队员 |
[18:36] | – Let me see that weapon. – Yes, sir. | -让我看看那件武器 -是 长官 |
[18:38] | Tuck that strap in. | 把带子收起来 |
[18:43] | You were disappointed | 你失望了是吧 |
[18:45] | that he wasn’t a real clairvoyant. | 他没有千里眼的能力 |
[18:47] | There was a question I would have asked. | 有个问题我想问你 |
[18:51] | You’ve known him a long time? | 你跟他认识很久了吗 |
[18:54] | Ever since I was a teenager. | 在我十几岁时就认识了 |
[18:57] | He pulled me out of a hell. | 他将我从地狱里拯救出来 |
[18:59] | Saved me from myself. | 让我不至于迷失自我 |
[19:03] | So, now do you know me? | 现在 你够了解我了吗 |
[19:05] | You know how to work me? | 知道该怎么套我话了 |
[19:07] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇而已 |
[19:10] | If I wanted to work you, | 如果我真想套你的话 |
[19:11] | I’d ask you about Coulson and his team | 我就会打听关于科尔森和他团队 |
[19:14] | and how you managed to gain their trust. | 以及你是如何取得他们信任的 |
[19:16] | I jumped out of a plane. | 我从飞机上跳了下去 |
[19:19] | Deep-cover tactics 101 — | 卧底技巧第一招 |
[19:20] | perform selfless acts of bravery early on. | 尽早表现出大无畏的英勇举动 |
[19:23] | So I jumped to save the scientist. | 我跳机救回了那个女博士 |
[19:25] | I had a parachute. | 不过我有降落伞 |
[19:26] | May never suspected. | 梅就没怀疑过吗 |
[19:28] | Agent May was the primary threat, | 梅特工是主要威胁 |
[19:30] | so I let things get intimate. | 所以我和她走得很近 |
[19:33] | You don’t seem like her type. | 你不像她喜欢的类型 |
[19:35] | I’m everyone’s type. | 我是大众情人型 |
[19:39] | Skye was the unknown variable. | 斯凯是个未知数 |
[19:41] | Being her S.O. put me in a position to be a sounding board, | 做她的监管人员 她就会向我倾诉 |
[19:43] | get an idea what she was thinking. | 让我了解她的想法 |
[19:44] | And Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[19:46] | He wasn’t skeptical when you pressured him to join? | 你要求参加的时候他没起疑吗 |
[19:50] | He pressured me. | 他要求的我 |
[19:51] | You’d be surprised how often you get invited to the party | 你越是不想加入进去 |
[19:53] | when you don’t want to go. | 就越有人来拉你 |
[19:56] | “Sir, I was trained from day one as a specialist. | 长官 我当初受训就是做行动专家 |
[19:59] | “I go in alone, I get it done. | 我单打独斗 把事办好 |
[20:01] | This team thing — not my speed.” | 但是团队合作 我可做不来 |
[20:08] | I gave Coulson a person he thought he could help. | 我装成一个科尔森可以提携帮助的人 |
[20:11] | Plane was full of them. | 飞机上都是这样的人 |
[20:12] | It’s that simple? | 就这样吗 |
[20:14] | You really felt nothing for them. | 你对他们真的一点感情都没有 |
[20:18] | I spent time with Coulson. He’s a good man. | 我接触过科尔森 他是个好人 |
[20:21] | Someone who’d lay down his life for you. | 愿意为你出生入死 |
[20:24] | Don’t you owe a man like that something? | 这样的人你不欠他的情吗 |
[20:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:31] | But I owe Garrett everything. | 但我欠加勒特一切 |
[20:34] | Yeah, it’s gonna be great. All right. | 嗯 会很棒的 好了 |
[20:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:43] | Tell you what, | 跟你说吧 |
[20:45] | let’s skip the part where you act concerned about my well-being. | 我们跳过你假装关心我好不好的戏码吧 |
[20:49] | What is it you want? | 你想怎样 |
[20:51] | I need to confiscate your weapon. | 我得没收你的武器 |
[20:53] | You want to share the twisted logic | 能告诉我你是哪根筋搭错了 |
[20:55] | that makes you think that’s a possibility? | 才产生这种念头 |
[20:57] | Fury’s dead. | 弗瑞死了 |
[21:00] | It’s hard to accept, | 这很难接受 |
[21:01] | and we haven’t had a chance to grieve. | 而且我们还没来得及悼念他 |
[21:03] | There’s no reason to. I have faith that he’s alive. | 没必要 我坚信他还活着 |
[21:06] | That feeling… | 你的这种感觉 |
[21:08] | this belief that he is reaching out to you, Phil, | 坚信他在联系你的想法 菲尔 |
[21:11] | it might not be faith. | 可能不是信念 |
[21:13] | It might be something else. | 可能有别的原因 |
[21:15] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:17] | Hydra. | 九头蛇 |
[21:18] | Hydra. | 九头蛇 |
[21:21] | Impulses implanted in your brain | 这些想法可能跟关于 |
[21:23] | right alongside memories of a beautiful island. | 美丽海岛的记忆 一起植入了你的脑海里 |
[21:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:27] | This is what you want to come to me with right now? | 你现在就想来跟我说这个 |
[21:30] | That’s not possible. Fury ordered the surgery. | 根本不可能 弗瑞亲自下的令 |
[21:34] | Yes, but he wasn’t in charge of the Tahiti Project, | 没错 但塔希提计划并非他亲自负责 |
[21:37] | and the person that was behind that operation may be in ch– | 而真正主导你手术的人也许正是负责… |
[21:39] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[21:40] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[21:43] | Somebody else was behind it? | 幕后还有别人 |
[21:45] | – Who the hell was that? – I don’t know. | -是谁 -我不知道 |
[21:47] | Who?! Tell me! | 谁 告诉我 |
[21:48] | Phil, I don’t know. | 菲尔 我不知道 |
[21:50] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[21:51] | Oh. Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[21:54] | Only Fury knows. | 又只有弗瑞知道 |
[21:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:59] | And without him, there’s no way to know who is responsible. | 他不说 你不可能知道还有谁负责 |
[22:03] | And there’s a real danger that Hydra’s controlling your actions. | 而你的行为真有可能在被九头蛇控制 |
[22:08] | That’s why Fury put me on this plane. | 所以弗瑞让我加入进来 |
[22:11] | To watch you. | 好监视你 |
[22:15] | I’m not gonna hand over my weapon. | 我不会交出我的武器 |
[22:19] | You want to try to take it from me? | 你要动手抢吗 |
[22:24] | Good. | 那就好 |
[22:26] | Now get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[22:34] | We have to trust that Coulson knows what he’s doing. | 我们得相信科尔森心里有数 |
[22:36] | – Hey, I respect Coulson. – Agent Coulson to you. | -我敬重科尔森 -你该称他科尔森特工 |
[22:40] | Agent Coulson. | 科尔森特工 |
[22:41] | He saved our asses back at the hub. | 他在中心救了我们 |
[22:43] | But I’m telling you, he’s chasing the white whale. | 但要我说 这是不会有结果的[追逐白鲸] |
[22:46] | Okay. Have you even read “Moby-dick”? | 得了吧 你读过《白鲸》吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. Have you? | 读过 你呢 |
[22:50] | That’s not the point. | 关你什么事 |
[22:52] | Now if you please stop spouting your nonsense | 麻烦你别再絮叨你的歪理邪说 |
[22:54] | and let me get back to checking my inventory. | 让我集中精神整理存货 |
[22:58] | He may be right, Fitz. | 他也许是对的 菲兹 |
[22:59] | Coulson could be leading us into a trap and not even know it. | 科尔森可能不知不觉地把大家领进了陷阱 |
[23:02] | The whole world’s coming apart at the seams. | 整个世界都在分崩离析 |
[23:04] | Now’s not the time to follow blindly. | 现在不是盲目行动的时候 |
[23:06] | No. | 是的 |
[23:08] | It’s times like these you stick with the guy you believe in. | 这种时候要支持你相信的人 |
[23:21] | It’s a hundred floors. | 这楼有一百层 |
[23:22] | The only way in is through the roof. | 唯一的入口在屋顶 |
[23:32] | Identify yourself and state your purpose. | 请报上姓名 并说明此行目的 |
[23:34] | Agent Grant Ward. You know who this is. | 我是格兰特·沃德特工 你们应该认识他 |
[23:37] | Hand called it in. | 汉德通报过 |
[23:39] | We have specific orders not to let anyone in | 我们接到明确命令 汉德特工不在时 |
[23:40] | without Agent Hand’s presence. | 禁止任何人入内 |
[23:42] | So where is she? | 她人呢 |
[23:43] | Where do you think she is? | 你认为呢 |
[23:45] | She’s heading to meetings with | 她正前去会见 |
[23:46] | every high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent still out there. | 每一个还活着的神盾局高级特工 |
[23:48] | There’s a war going on, in case you guys missed it. | 战争爆发了 你们不知道吗 |
[23:54] | You really want me to radio her, | 你们真要我用无线电联络她 |
[23:56] | have her turn the plane around, come all the way back? | 让她把飞机掉头开回来吗 |
[23:58] | That’s exactly what you need to do. | 没错 |
[24:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | I guess you boys have never seen Hand angry, have you? | 看来你们是没见识过汉德发火的样子吧 |
[24:13] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[24:14] | It’s Hydra! | 是九头蛇 |
[24:28] | – Open the door! – It’s against protocol! | -把门打开 -这违反规定 |
[24:30] | I don’t care about your protocol! | 我不管规定 |
[24:32] | Open the door! You’re gonna get me killed! | 把门打开 你们会害死我的 |
[24:35] | Screw it. | 管他呢 |
[24:37] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快进去 快进去 |
[24:46] | Took you boys long enough. | 你们这么久才放我们进来 |
[24:47] | Need to radio security. | 得联络安保 |
[24:49] | How the hell did Hydra know that you and Hand were coming? | 九头蛇是怎么知道你和汉德要来的 |
[24:51] | We told them. | 我们告诉他们的 |
[24:56] | A little warning next time. | 下次事前警告一下 |
[24:58] | I mean, they had automatic weapons. | 他们有自动武器啊 |
[25:00] | I couldn’t resist. It was too good a line. | 我忍不住 那句台词好赞啊 |
[25:07] | Let’s go shopping. | 去血拼吧 |
[25:24] | Air’s clear. | 空气安全 |
[25:26] | First time I came down here was to lock up Johnny Horton. | 我第一次来是为了关押约翰尼·霍顿 |
[25:28] | Ever heard of him? | 听过他的大名吗 |
[25:30] | Guy somehow gave himself these lion’s paws for hands. | 给自己弄了一对狮爪 |
[25:33] | Can you imagine? | 能想象吗 |
[25:34] | That doesn’t seem practical. | 貌似不太实用啊 |
[25:36] | Everybody’s got their own weird thing, I suppose. | 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 |
[25:38] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[25:42] | You know the Slingshot program? | 你知道”弹弓”计划吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, that’s how S.H.I.E.L.D. gets rid of its dangerous technology. | 知道 神盾局解决太过危险的物品的办法 |
[25:47] | Do they, now? | 是吗 |
[25:53] | Welcome to the Toy Store. | 欢迎来到玩具店 |
[25:56] | All right, grab all you can, boys. | 大家听好 能拿多少是多少 |
[25:58] | If it looks dangerous, good. | 看上去有危险 很好 |
[25:59] | Alien? Even better. | 外星的 更棒 |
[26:01] | It’s all here. Slingshot’s a fake. | 全都在这儿 “弹弓”是个幌子 |
[26:04] | We shot a lot of empty rockets into space. | 我们朝太空发射了很多空火箭 |
[26:06] | And maybe every once in a while, | 也许每隔一段时间 |
[26:07] | they put a monkey in one for kicks. | 为了好玩 他们会在里面放只猴子 |
[26:11] | You really think Fury would give away all these goodies? | 你真以为弗瑞会放弃这些好东西吗 |
[26:13] | We’re talking about the same guy | 这可是 |
[26:14] | that messed around with tesseract technology | 鼓捣宇宙魔方 |
[26:16] | and sparked an alien invasion. | 引发了外星人入侵的人 |
[26:19] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[26:23] | Remember this? | 记得这玩意吗 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[26:27] | I found it in Peru. | 在秘鲁找到的 |
[26:29] | Some sort of plasma particle beam. | 好像是等离子体粒子束 |
[26:31] | Plasma particle beam, my ass. | 等离子体粒子束 才怪 |
[26:33] | I look at it more as a gold card. | 在我看来更像是张金卡 |
[26:47] | Coordinates are about a 7-mile hike from here. | 去坐标位置还要走大约7英里 |
[26:50] | Terrain’s pretty rough, even if it wasn’t covered with snow. | 地形比较险峻 更不用说被白雪覆盖 |
[26:52] | Agent May and I could lead a scouting party first, | 梅特工和我可以先去探路 |
[26:54] | make sure this isn’t a trap. | 确保这不是陷阱 |
[26:56] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[26:57] | In less than eight hours, | 还有不到八小时 |
[26:58] | a NATO satellite will pass directly over us. | 北约的卫星将经过我们上方 |
[27:01] | If the bus is still here, they’ll know. | 如果空客还在这儿 就会被发现 |
[27:05] | I’ve been doing this long enough to know that something’s up there. | 以我的经验 我们绝对不会白跑 |
[27:07] | But this mission has to be your choice. | 但这次任务的选择权在于你们 |
[27:14] | A lot’s changed in the last few days. | 最近几天发生了很多事 |
[27:16] | I know you all have your doubts | 我知道对我们在做的事 |
[27:18] | about what we’ve been doing, about me. | 对我 你们都有疑虑 |
[27:23] | But I don’t, which is why I’m going to find | 可我没有 所以我要去找 |
[27:26] | whatever Fury has waiting for us… | 弗瑞为我们准备的东西 |
[27:29] | With you or without you. | 无论你们参与与否 |
[27:47] | Well, you heard the man. | 听见了吧 |
[27:49] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[28:13] | You’re welcome, gentlemen! | 大家别客气 |
[28:15] | Don’t forget to follow your dreams. | 别忘了追随你的梦想 |
[28:20] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[28:25] | This ought to keep Coulson busy a while. | 这够科尔森忙一阵了 |
[28:31] | Grant! | 格兰特 |
[28:32] | Come on! | 快来 |
[28:34] | We got to roll. The chopper’s almost full. | 我们得走了 直升机快满了 |
[28:36] | There it is. | 就是这儿了 |
[28:37] | What the hell you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:39] | You mind? | 用下行吗 |
[28:40] | You might want to take a step back. | 你最好退后点 |
[28:41] | I’m not following. | 我没懂 |
[28:42] | Coulson told me there was a little something hidden down below. | 科尔森说这下面藏了点东西 |
[28:45] | Hate to tell you, but this is the bottom floor. | 真不想扫你的兴 但这是底层了 |
[28:47] | I’ve seen the blueprints with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看过蓝图 |
[28:49] | Care to make it interesting? | 想赌一把吗 |
[28:52] | Loser buys dinner. | 输的人请吃晚饭 |
[28:53] | Perfect. | 一言为定 |
[28:55] | I’m so sick of the crap we ate on that plane. | 我吃飞机餐都快吃吐了 |
[29:08] | Well, hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人 |
[29:47] | This is not good. | 这不太妙 |
[29:48] | Bears. Did it find bears? | 是不是熊 发现熊了吗 |
[29:50] | No. Found nothing. | 没 什么都没找到 |
[29:53] | No sign of life or S.H.I.E.L.D. base | 没有生命迹象 或是神盾局基地 |
[29:55] | or anything making it even remotely worthwhile freezing our butts off. | 没发现任何值得我们冻掉屁股的东西 |
[30:00] | Did you mean what you said earlier about Coulson? | 你之前说的关于科尔森的话 是真心的吗 |
[30:05] | I don’t know, Jemma. | 我不知道 珍玛 |
[30:08] | I want to believe Coulson knows what he’s doing, but… | 我想相信科尔森心里有数 但是 |
[30:11] | Well, at least we still have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[30:14] | Yeah. Good. | 没错 幸好 |
[30:17] | ’cause the last thing I want is for things to change. | 我最不想的就是改变现状 |
[30:20] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[30:22] | It’s too late for that. | 已经都变了 |
[30:38] | You think he’s okay? | 你觉得他还好吗 |
[30:40] | It’s been a rough couple of days. | 这几天挺难熬的 |
[30:41] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[30:43] | Don’t act like you know what Fury had me do. | 你并不知道弗瑞究竟让我做什么 |
[30:46] | Well, he had you spy on him for a reason. | 他让你监视科尔森是有理由的 |
[30:48] | So what was it? | 理由是什么 |
[30:54] | Fury was concerned about Coulson finding out the truth. | 弗瑞担心科尔森会得知真相 |
[30:57] | The doctors felt it would have negative consequences. | 医生觉得那会对他有负面影响 |
[31:01] | Like what? Like he’d go crazy? | 比如什么 发疯吗 |
[31:02] | Spontaneously combust or something? | 自燃还是什么的 |
[31:04] | It’s not clear. | 还不清楚 |
[31:06] | All I know is he seemed stable until today. | 我只知道今天之前 他还一切正常 |
[31:09] | And now he has us in the middle of nowhere, chasing ghosts. | 现在他把我们带到了无人之地 寻找鬼魂 |
[31:13] | That’s because his whole world fell apart. | 这是因为他的世界崩塌了 |
[31:16] | He’s not alone in that. | 崩塌的不只是他一个 |
[31:36] | This is it! | 到了 |
[31:39] | There’s got to be something here. | 这里应该有什么东西 |
[31:42] | Stay alert. Eyes open. | 保持警戒 注意观察 |
[31:44] | It’s got to be here somewhere. | 这附近肯定有什么东西 |
[31:46] | How long should we look before thinking about heading back? | 我们要在这里待多久再回去 |
[31:50] | We’re not going back, | 我们不回去 |
[31:52] | not until we find whatever Fury has waiting for us. | 除非找到弗瑞让我们找的东西 |
[31:54] | What about the satellite? | 卫星怎么办 |
[31:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 那没关系 |
[31:57] | The bus used all its remaining fuel just to get us here. | 空客飞过来已经用完了燃料 |
[32:01] | Did you know this before flying us out into the middle of nowhere? | 你在飞到这荒无人烟的地方之前就知道了吗 |
[32:04] | It was the right play. | 这是正确的决定 |
[32:06] | Fury sent us these coordinates for a reason. | 弗瑞发给我们这组坐标是有原因的 |
[32:09] | And what reason is that? | 原因是什么 |
[32:11] | I don’t know, May! I don’t know! | 我不知道 梅 我不知道 |
[32:14] | There’s got to be something here! | 肯定有什么东西在这里 |
[32:17] | This means something! This has to mean something! | 这是有意义的 一定是有意义的 |
[32:23] | The world needs us! Hydra is out there! | 世界需要我们 九头蛇就在外面 |
[32:26] | We cannot let them win. | 我们不能让他们取胜 |
[32:28] | We — we cannot let them define us. | 不能让他们定义我们是谁 |
[32:30] | Do you understand that? | 你们懂吗 |
[32:33] | We are not agents of nothing! | 我们不是无名特工 |
[32:35] | We are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and that still carries weight! | 我们是神盾局特工 这个称呼还是有意义的 |
[32:38] | It — it has to carry weight! | 一定是有意义的 |
[32:40] | After everything we’ve been through, that carries weight! | 我们经历了那么多 那是有意义的 |
[33:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:15] | – Get down! Get down! – Go, go, go, go, go! | -趴下 趴下 -快走 |
[33:23] | Well, it seems like we found it! | 看来我们找到了 |
[33:32] | Nobody move! | 大家不要动 |
[33:33] | I really don’t think that’s going to be a problem! | 我觉得这不是个问题 |
[33:38] | This is a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility. | 这是神盾局的设施 |
[33:39] | Shoot first, ask questions later? | 先开枪 再问问题吗 |
[33:41] | Doesn’t sound like S.H.I.E.L.D. to me. | 感觉不像神盾局的作风 |
[33:43] | It’s not Hydra. This is Fury reaching out. | 这不是九头蛇 是弗瑞在联络我们 |
[33:46] | There’s no way to know that for sure. | 但没办法确定啊 |
[33:49] | There’s one way. | 有一个办法 |
[33:51] | Phil, don’t! | 菲尔 不要 |
[33:52] | – No. Hey! N– – Phil! | -别 -菲尔 |
[34:00] | Identify yourself. | 上报身份 |
[34:01] | I’m Phil Coulson, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局特工菲尔·科尔森 |
[34:07] | Welcome, agent Coulson. We’ve been expecting you. | 欢迎 科尔森特工 我们正在等你 |
[34:20] | I’ve never been so happy to buy a man a steak dinner in my life. | 这辈子头一次请别人吃牛排自己还这么开心 |
[34:23] | Wait till you see the bill. | 等你接到账单再说吧 |
[34:26] | Why the long face? | 干嘛拉长着脸啊 |
[34:27] | There’s a complication with the hard drive. | 硬盘出了点问题 |
[34:31] | I don’t like complications. | 我可不喜欢问题 |
[34:33] | This one involves Skye. | 这和斯凯有关 |
[34:36] | We had three teams try to hack it, but she programmed it | 我们找了三个小组侵入硬盘 但她设好程序 |
[34:39] | to erase all data if anyone other than her attempts to access it. | 一旦有外人想要读取 就会自动清除所有资料 |
[34:43] | Of course she did. | 像她的风格 |
[34:45] | In case it fell into the wrong hands, I guess. | 大概是为防止硬盘落入敌手吧 |
[34:49] | You know what that means, Romeo. | 你知道该怎么做吧 罗密欧 |
[35:02] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[35:03] | One of Fury’s secret bases. | 弗瑞的秘密基地之一 |
[35:08] | I call it Providence, | 我管这地方叫天意 |
[35:09] | although technically it doesn’t have a name | 但严格说来它没有名字 |
[35:11] | because, technically, it doesn’t exist, | 因为严格来说它并不存在 |
[35:13] | it being a secret base and all. | 因为是个秘密基地 |
[35:18] | If everyone would follow me. | 所有人请跟我来 |
[35:36] | Pretty cool, huh? | 挺不错的吧 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry. Who are you, exactly? | 抱歉问一句 你到底是谁 |
[35:41] | Eric Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., level 6. | 神盾局六级特工 艾瑞克·凯尼格 |
[35:44] | Phil coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[35:46] | I know. I know. | 我知道 久仰了 |
[35:47] | It is an honor to meet you, agent Coulson. | 见到你真是荣幸 科尔森特工 |
[35:50] | And I apologize for the kerfuffle outside. | 刚刚外面的事让你受惊了 |
[35:52] | The precision remote system was designed | 精确遥控系统是用来 |
[35:54] | to destroy any rapidly moving metallic object. | 摧毁所有快速移动的金属物品的 |
[35:57] | It was my badge. | 那可是我的徽章 |
[35:59] | It was — okay. That’s gonna be… tough to replace, | 那…确实很难替换 |
[36:03] | but very soon, you’re gonna be issued your very own lanyard. | 但用不了多久 你就会有自己的胸卡了 |
[36:08] | Lanyards for others will be distributed on a case-by-case basis. | 其他人的胸卡也会据情况逐一分发 |
[36:16] | What happened to director Fury? | 弗瑞局长怎么样了 |
[36:18] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[36:20] | Fury… didn’t make it out of D.C. It’s been rough. | 弗瑞…没能活着出特区 这很难接受 |
[36:27] | We’re all a little shaken up, | 我们都挺震惊的 |
[36:28] | especially now that the Fridge has fallen. | 而且现在冷藏库也沦陷了 |
[36:35] | Who is she calling? | 她要给谁打电话 |
[36:37] | We had a man at the Fridge. | 我们有个队友去冷藏库了 |
[36:41] | Ward? Oh, thank god. | 沃德 谢天谢地 |
[36:44] | Can I speak to you in private? | 能私下和你谈谈吗 |
[36:51] | It’s nice having company. | 有人来真好 |
[36:52] | But don’t get me wrong. I mean, this place is great. | 别误会 不是说这地方不好 |
[36:56] | What’s with the windows? | 这些窗子是怎么回事 |
[36:57] | Oh, that’s supposed to make the isolation more bearable. | 是想让与世隔绝好受一些 |
[37:01] | Every day of the week, different view. | 每周七天 天天换景色 |
[37:04] | Wednesday’s pretty terrific if you like topless beaches. | 如果你喜欢裸体海滩 周三有眼福了 |
[37:08] | So, how long have you been in here? | 那你在这儿多久了 |
[37:10] | Since the Chitauri invaded New York. | 奇塔瑞人入侵纽约之后就在了 |
[37:14] | Oh, it’s not so bad. | 其实也没那么糟 |
[37:16] | Reading a ton of historical fiction, | 看成堆的历史小说 |
[37:19] | Gaming online with my brother. | 和我哥网上对战 |
[37:20] | We’re racking up major “Call Of Duty” hours. | 我们《使命召唤》打得可好了 |
[37:23] | You play? | 你玩吗 |
[37:24] | Of course. Lately, not so much. | 当然 但最近没怎么玩 |
[37:28] | So, was there something you wanted to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么吗 |
[37:31] | Yes! My bad. Fury is not dead. | 对 差点忘了 弗瑞没死 |
[37:34] | What? | 什么 |
[37:35] | Yeah, the — hydra thinks they killed him, | 嗯 九头蛇以为杀死了他 |
[37:37] | but he managed to escape from D.C. | 但他设法逃出了华盛顿特区 |
[37:39] | So you just lied to my team. | 那你刚刚骗了我的队员 |
[37:40] | Well, I don’t know them. And those are Fury’s direct orders. | 我又不了解他们 这是弗瑞亲自下的命令 |
[37:43] | Only a select few people can know that he’s alive — | 只能让少数几个人知道他还活着 |
[37:45] | Maria Hill, Cap, a couple of others, and now you and me. | 玛丽亚·希尔 美国队长 另外几个人和你我 |
[37:49] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[37:50] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[37:51] | Ever since he went dark, no one’s heard from him. | 他消失后就没人有他的消息了 |
[37:53] | This is highest priority, full eclipse protocol. | 这是最高机密 绝对保密预案 |
[37:56] | No one else can know. | 其他人都不能知道 |
[37:58] | I’m not comfortable keeping secrets from my team. | 我不想对我的队员有所隐瞒 |
[38:00] | Well, they haven’t been vetted. | 他们还没经过审查 |
[38:01] | And if you talk, we’re gonna have a major problem. | 如果你对他们透露 就会有很大麻烦 |
[38:04] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[38:05] | 100%. Fury’s orders. | 绝对是 弗瑞的命令 |
[38:09] | Not big on the trust, is he? | 他不大信任人 是吧 |
[38:12] | So we’re good? | 说清了吗 |
[38:15] | We’re good. | 说清了 |
[38:16] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[38:17] | I’m gonna get you set up with a lanyard. | 我给你发胸卡 |
[38:18] | Uh, maybe ask Agent May to pull the plane in. | 你让梅特工把飞机开进来吧 |
[38:21] | I’ve got a parking space for her and everything. | 我这儿有停机坪什么的 |
[38:26] | All right. See you soon. | 好吧 回头见 |
[38:29] | Secret base, huh? | 秘密基地 |
[38:31] | Sounds just like Fury. | 正是弗瑞的作风 |
[38:33] | Skye confirmed. Fury’s out of the picture. | 斯凯确认了 弗瑞死了 |
[38:36] | Well, that is good news. | 这真是好消息 |
[38:38] | Gives us one less thing to worry about. | 让我们少操心一件事 |
[38:41] | Listen, about the girl — | 关于那个姑娘 |
[38:43] | Look, I know how much it means to you. | 我知道那对你意义重大 |
[38:45] | I’ll get it done. | 我会办好的 |
[38:47] | Hey, we all have our weaknesses. | 我们都有弱点 |
[38:51] | The heart wants what it wants. | 心性使然 无道理可言 |
[38:54] | Can’t control everything. | 不能控制一切 |
[38:56] | So, if you can do it the easy way without blowing your cover, | 如果你能不暴露身份就办到 |
[38:59] | then by all means. | 那就请便吧 |
[39:01] | I just need some time alone with her to get the information. | 我只需要和她独处一会儿 得到情报 |
[39:03] | You’ll have it. Coulson will be busy. | 你会得到的 科尔森会很忙 |
[39:06] | I’ll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out. | 我给你24小时拿到密码 然后离开 |
[39:09] | After that, well… | 那之后 |
[39:11] | cross off the team and bring the girl to me. | 除掉他们 带那姑娘来见我 |
[39:18] | You got your story straight? | 你编好故事了吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | We just need to make it believable. | 得弄得像那么回事 |
[39:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:36] | Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工 |
[39:44] | Who? | 是谁 |
[39:45] | Make me believe. | 让我相信 |
[39:48] | Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工 |
[39:57] | Identify yourself. | 上报身份 |
[39:59] | Grant Ward, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 格兰特·沃德 神盾局特工 |
[40:03] | Welcome, Agent Ward. We’ve been expecting you. | 欢迎 沃德特工 我们正在等你 |
[40:13] | Thought you might have given me bad directions. | 我还以为你指错路了呢 |
[40:15] | At least the machine gun didn’t start shooting at you. | 至少机关枪没向你扫射 |
[40:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:20] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是擦伤 |
[40:24] | Maybe a broken rib or two. | 也许断了一两根肋骨 |
[40:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:28] | Simmons should take a look at you. | 西蒙斯该给你检查下 |
[40:30] | Then maybe we can get that drink. | 然后也许我们能喝一杯 |
[40:34] | Deal. | 好啊 |
[40:51] | You. You have to be kidding me. | 你 你肯定在逗我吧 |
[40:55] | I’ve been in a cell smaller than my shoe closet. | 我一直待在一个比我鞋柜还小的牢房里 |
[40:58] | I wasn’t allowed to eat with a fork, | 都不能用叉子吃东西 |
[41:00] | which would have been worse | 这就够糟了 |
[41:01] | if I’d been allowed to eat anything but meatloaf! | 更糟的是我只能吃烘肉卷 |
[41:04] | I did just bust you out. | 我刚把你救出来 |
[41:05] | Yeah, out of a prison you put me in! | 是啊 但当初是你把我关进去的 |
[41:10] | Do you know what my life was like before I met you? | 你知道我遇见你之前过得怎么样吗 |
[41:13] | It was really nice. | 真的很棒 |
[41:15] | But because of you, I’ve had my assets frozen, | 但因为你 我的资产被冻结了 |
[41:18] | I’ve been beaten. | 我遭到了毒打 |
[41:19] | You almost ripped my tongue out of my mouth! | 你差点把我的舌头扯掉了 |
[41:21] | But I didn’t. I’m regretting that now. | 但我没有 我现在后悔了 |
[41:24] | Yeah. And all that for a fake. | 是啊 受这么多苦就为个冒牌货 |
[41:26] | Raina here, she told me the truth about “the clairvoyant.” | 蕾娜告诉了我”千里眼”的真相 |
[41:31] | He didn’t respond well. | 他比较难以接受 |
[41:33] | Hey, I bought it. That’s on me. | 我信了 那怪我 |
[41:35] | But you’re crazy if you think I’m gonna do another damn thing for you. | 但你要是觉得我还会再帮你 你就是疯了 |
[41:38] | You didn’t tell him? | 你没告诉他吗 |
[41:40] | Didn’t want to spoil the surprise. | 不想毁掉惊喜 |
[41:44] | It’s true I’m not gifted, Quinn. | 我的确没有天赋 奎恩 |
[41:47] | But that doesn’t mean I don’t have a special gift | 不过我为你准备了一份 |
[41:50] | just for you. | 特别的礼物 |
[42:10] | My gravitonium. | 我的重力鎓 |
[42:13] | That’s all you’ve got to say? | 你就想说这个吗 |
[42:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:18] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |