时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | – A hard drive? – It’s all the research our team’s ever done, | -硬盘 -是我们团队所有的研究 |
[00:06] | encrypted for safekeeping. | 为了安全加了密 |
[00:07] | I’ll give you 24 hours to get the password and get out. | 我给你24小时拿到密码 然后离开 |
[00:09] | After that, bring the girl to me. | 那之后 带那姑娘来见我 |
[00:11] | You don’t have to shut people out. | 你不用这样拒人于千里之外 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我得这样 |
[00:14] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[00:16] | There are things about me… | 有些关于我的事… |
[00:18] | that you wouldn’t like if you knew. | 你知道了肯定不会喜欢 |
[00:21] | He’s Hydra. | 他是九头蛇 |
[00:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:24] | Why did you leave? | 为什么乱跑 |
[00:30] | I’m good. | 现在好了 |
[00:31] | I want this. | 这是我想要的 |
[00:32] | I just got word from Fitz. We need to go right now. | 刚收到菲兹的消息 我们必须马上走 |
[00:36] | Where’s our bus? | 我们的空客呢 |
[00:37] | – And our team? – I don’t know. | -还有队员呢 -不知道啊 |
[00:52] | Yeah, it went as expected. | 是的 一如预料的那样 |
[00:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D. implodes, and everyone wants answers. | 神盾局垮了 所有人都想要答案 |
[00:57] | The CIA, NSA, NRO — them I can handle. | 中情局 国安局 国家侦察局 我都能应付 |
[01:02] | But congress? Congress is like kindergarten. | 但是国会 国会就像是幼儿园 |
[01:05] | “Where is this Fridge?” “What was in there?” | 冷藏库在哪 那里有什么 |
[01:08] | “Who or what is a man-thing?” | 类人体是谁或是什么东西 |
[01:10] | I swear I need a cocktail and a lobotomy. | 我现在真需要鸡尾酒和额叶切除术 |
[01:16] | But apparently, my every move continues to fascinate them. | 但显然 他们依然对我的一举一动十分好奇 |
[01:20] | Tonight’s standard-issue surveillance package includes | 今晚的标准监控套餐包括 |
[01:24] | fake yuppie | 假冒的雅痞 |
[01:25] | not checking her texts at the bus stop, | 公交站不看短信的女子 |
[01:28] | imposter homeless man — mildly offensive — | 假扮的流浪汉 略显冒犯 |
[01:31] | And the hipster following me looks familiar. | 跟着我的潮男看着眼熟 |
[01:33] | I think he’s Russian or… | 他好像是俄罗斯人 |
[01:37] | gone. | 不见了 |
[01:43] | Pepper, I’ll call you back in 10. | 小辣椒 我十分钟后打给你 |
[01:50] | We need to talk, Agent Hill. | 我们需要谈谈 希尔特工 |
[01:53] | May. | 梅 |
[01:54] | A phone call would have done it. | 打个电话不就行了 |
[01:56] | But I appreciate the discretion. | 不过多谢你的谨慎 |
[01:58] | Thought you’d like the night off. | 我想或许你会喜欢自由一晚 |
[02:00] | They must hate that you’re going to work for Stark. | 你答应为斯塔克工作一定把他们气疯了 |
[02:02] | Most of the intelligence community | 大多数情报组织 |
[02:04] | would like to drop me into a dark hole, | 都恨不得把我丢进黑洞 |
[02:06] | but even they can’t mess with Tony’s army of lawyers. | 但即使是他们也不敢惹托尼的律师军团 |
[02:09] | So, for now, we’re privatizing global security. | 所以 现在 我们只好把全球安全私有化了 |
[02:12] | – Want to join? – Coulson needs help. | -要加入吗 -科尔森需要帮助 |
[02:15] | And he won’t take it from me anymore. | 他不愿再接受我的帮助了 |
[02:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[02:19] | Providence base. | 天意秘密基地 |
[02:21] | And he’s got enough to worry about | 他已经有够多的麻烦了 |
[02:22] | without obsessing over T.A.H.I.T.I. | 却还执念于塔希提计划 |
[02:23] | and who covered it up. | 一心要查出是谁掩盖了它 |
[02:25] | You mean besides us. | 你是说除了我们 |
[02:28] | How much does he know? | 他知道多少了 |
[02:29] | Enough. | 够多了 |
[02:31] | That they used alien biology, rewrote his memories, | 知道他们用了外星生物科技 改写了他的记忆 |
[02:34] | and that Fury did it under someone else’s direction. | 还知道弗瑞是在他人指引下干的 |
[02:36] | I want to know who that was. | 我想知道是谁 |
[02:37] | You’re afraid it was Alexander Pierce. | 你担心是亚历山大·皮尔斯 |
[02:39] | Secretary Pierce was the man in charge — | 皮尔斯部长原本是负责人 |
[02:41] | The only person Fury took orders from — and he was hydra. | 弗瑞只会听他的命令 而他是九头蛇 |
[02:45] | Having a man like that design your brain? | 让那样的人给你洗脑 |
[02:47] | You can understand my concern. | 你能明白我为什么担忧 |
[02:48] | Fury took his cues from pretty high up. | 弗瑞接受的命令来自高层 |
[02:50] | That much I know. | 这我知道 |
[02:52] | But when I asked him who it was, | 但我问他是谁下令的时 |
[02:54] | Fury said that he buried that intel | 弗瑞说他决定不埋葬科尔森时 |
[02:56] | when he decided not to bury coulson. | 埋葬了那份情报 |
[02:59] | Maria, this is not the time to wax poetic. | 玛丽亚 现在不是耍嘴皮子的时候 |
[03:01] | Those are his words, not mine. | 他的原话 不是我的 |
[03:02] | You knew the man. Sometimes he spoke in riddles. | 你知道的 他有时说话爱绕弯 |
[03:05] | Guess I’ll have to solve it, then. | 那只能靠我自己弄明白了 |
[03:08] | Unless you want to ask Fury for me. | 除非你愿意替我问问弗瑞 |
[03:09] | Fury’s dead. | 弗瑞死了 |
[03:13] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 我只相信眼见为实 |
[03:18] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[03:19] | 3 minutes and 20 seconds. Really? | 3分钟20秒 不是吧你们 |
[03:22] | If you were my agents, it wouldn’t be for long. | 你们要是我的手下 那就等着被炒吧 |
[03:33] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[03:34] | It’s the same every time, sir. | 再放也是一样的 长官 |
[03:37] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[03:39] | As I said, all internal camera feeds were erased, | 如我所说 所有内部监控录像都被删除 |
[03:43] | but the hangar’s landing assist system is separate. | 但机库降落辅助系统是分开的 |
[03:46] | The camera tracks movement. | 摄像机跟踪动作 |
[03:47] | So, after we left, everything’s normal until this. | 所以我们走后 一切正常 直到这里 |
[03:53] | An entry log has may leaving the base | 出入记录显示梅在几分钟后 |
[03:55] | a few minutes later through the front door — only her. | 从前门离开了基地 就她一人 |
[03:59] | And then this. | 然后是这个 |
[04:02] | Holding hands. | 他们握着手 |
[04:03] | Soon after, the plane takes off. | 之后飞机起飞了 |
[04:05] | But that is all we’ve got. | 只有这么多图像 |
[04:07] | Where are they going? And Koenig? | 他们去哪了 凯尼格呢 |
[04:10] | Koenig must have gotten onto the plane somehow. | 凯尼格肯定不知怎么上了飞机 |
[04:12] | There’s no other way in or out. | 没有别的进出通道 |
[04:13] | The blast door and the hangar door are the only exits. | 防护门和机库大门是唯一出口 |
[04:16] | And both are undamaged. | 均未受损 |
[04:18] | So nobody attacked the place, and they weren’t running away. | 所以没有人入侵 他们也不是逃难 |
[04:20] | – So why? – Maybe Koenig got orders. | -那是为什么呢 -也许凯尼格收到了命令 |
[04:22] | From who? Not Fury. | 从谁那里 肯定不是弗瑞 |
[04:25] | Is there anyone left to give orders? | 现在还有谁能发号施令吗 |
[04:26] | Aren’t we just improvising at this point? | 我们现在不是处于随机应变的状态吗 |
[04:28] | Still wouldn’t explain why the communication lines were cut | 那也无法解释为什么通讯线路被切断 |
[04:31] | or why they left their phones or why May just…Left. | 为什么他们不带电话 还有梅为什么走 |
[04:34] | May walked away because I told her to. | 梅离开是我因为我说的话 |
[04:37] | I was mad, and I was mean. | 我很生气 说了一些刻薄的话 |
[04:39] | Then we don’t need her sorry ass. | 那我们就不需要她了 |
[04:42] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:42] | With all the crap we’re facing, | 就我们现在的处境而言 |
[04:43] | this is not the time to pull the ripcord, bail out. | 现在不是撒手不管的好时机 |
[04:46] | I’ll make us some food. We have to eat. | 我去给大家准备点吃的 我们总要吃饭 |
[04:49] | Let me help. | 我帮你 |
[04:49] | Uh, no, I’ll get it, actually. You stay here. | 不用了 我来吧 你待在这里 |
[04:54] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[04:57] | For a minute there in the field, | 之前执行任务时 |
[04:58] | I thought things were normal again, and then… | 我还觉得一切都恢复了正常 但结果… |
[05:01] | Why do you think they left us in the dark? | 你说他们为什么会不辞而别呢 |
[05:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:04] | But something will turn up. We just have to stay positive. | 但总会搞明白的 我们需要保持积极的心态 |
[05:07] | For Coulson, yeah. I know. He’s had a rough go of it. | 为了科尔森 他确实很不容易 |
[05:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:11] | Between Garrett and May and seeing Audrey and… | 先是加勒特和梅 又见到奥黛丽 |
[05:14] | pancakes. | 煎薄饼 |
[05:15] | Coulson’s upset about pancakes now? | 科尔森还为煎薄饼伤心吗 |
[05:17] | That’s one way to cheer everyone up a bit, don’t you think? | 那是个能让人开心的东西 不是吗 |
[05:20] | I’ll see if we have any in stock. | 我去找找看我们有没有库存 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I’ll fire up the griddle. | 好 我去加热煎锅 |
[05:34] | Night? | 夜晚 |
[05:36] | Day? | 白天 |
[05:47] | Sir, you’re an expert on analysis. | 长官 你是数据分析专家 |
[05:49] | I can see you running scenarios in your head, | 我看得出你正在考虑各种可能情况 |
[05:51] | so what do you got? | 有什么想法吗 |
[05:54] | Best case — | 最好的情况是 |
[05:56] | Agent Koenig knows something we don’t. | 凯尼格特工知道一些我们不知道的事 |
[05:59] | He took a team, | 他带走了一支小队 |
[06:00] | kept us in the dark for our safety. | 出于安全考虑没有告诉我们 |
[06:16] | Worst-case scenario? | 那最坏的情况呢 |
[06:21] | We’ve had a wolf in the herd the whole time. | 我们之中一直有内奸 |
[07:02] | Fitz keeps the candy under his bunk. | 菲兹都把糖果藏在床底下 |
[07:05] | What are you up to? | 你在找什么 |
[07:06] | Just looking for the sat-phone to call the team, | 只是想找个卫星电话打给其他队员 |
[07:09] | make sure everyone’s all right, no one’s blown up. | 确保大家都没事 没人被炸飞 |
[07:12] | I’ve got the phone. | 我有电话 |
[07:13] | I just talked to Coulson a little while ago. | 我刚刚和科尔森通过话 |
[07:15] | – You did? – Yeah, sorry. | -真的吗 -是的 对不起 |
[07:16] | Should have told you. | 应该告诉你的 |
[07:17] | They’re okay, but the sooner we get to the location, | 他们都很好 我们越快到达指定地点 |
[07:20] | decrypt that drive… | 解密硬盘 |
[07:21] | The sooner we can rendezvous with the team. | 就能越快与队伍汇合 |
[07:23] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[07:26] | Seemed like a smart play at the time, geo-locking the drive. | 当时觉得定位加密硬盘很明智 |
[07:31] | I didn’t think it would backfire on us. | 我没想到会连累我们自己 |
[07:32] | It hasn’t backfired. | 这不叫连累 |
[07:34] | The drive is supposed to be impossible to crack. | 硬盘本就该做到无法破解 |
[07:38] | Pretty specific coordinates, though. | 不过这个坐标很特别啊 |
[07:41] | You could have picked anywhere in the world. | 你可以选择世上任何一个地方 |
[07:42] | Why a random diner in L.A.? | 为什么是个洛杉矶的餐厅 |
[07:47] | It was already built into my encryption. | 坐标早就内建在加密方式里了 |
[07:48] | Never changed it. But it’s fitting. | 一直没变过 但也挺合适的 |
[07:51] | It’s where I met Mike Peterson. | 那是我遇见麦克·彼得森的地方 |
[07:53] | It’s where this whole S.H.I.E.L.D. roller coaster started. | 是这趟神盾局过山车启程的地方 |
[07:57] | Plus, tactically, what do you look for in a dropsite? | 而且 从战术角度看 你会如何选接头点 |
[08:00] | Public place, lots of people, multiple exits. | 公众场所 人员密集 多出口 |
[08:02] | Yep. Figured if I ever got in trouble, I’d be safe there. | 是啊 如果遇到了麻烦那儿比较安全 |
[08:06] | Oh, you’ll be plenty safe. | 你会很安全的 |
[08:14] | This, however, is not the answer. | 但这个 并不是解决之道 |
[08:18] | What’s the matter? A girl can’t defend herself? | 怎么了 女孩子就不能保护自己吗 |
[08:21] | In this situation, the last thing we can afford | 目前情况下 我们最要不得的 |
[08:23] | is to get pinched on a concealed-weapons charge. | 就是因藏匿武器而被抓 |
[08:27] | You’re right. Again. | 你又说对了 |
[08:30] | Couldn’t find any rounds anyway. | 反正也找不到子弹 |
[08:35] | We are gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[08:38] | I promise, until this thing is over, | 我答应你 直到这事结束之前 |
[08:41] | I’m not gonna let you out of my sight. | 我都不会让你离开我的视线 |
[08:52] | Impossible. It can’t be. | 不可能 这不可能 |
[08:56] | No. No. I-I don’t believe it. | 不 不 我不相信 |
[08:58] | Take a breath, Agent Fitz. | 深呼吸 菲兹特工 |
[09:00] | Don’t tell me to take a breath. | 别让我深呼吸 |
[09:03] | Who the hell are you? I mean, really. Come on. | 你到底是谁 我说真的 |
[09:05] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我根本都不了解你 |
[09:06] | – I just went through this, remember? – Don’t touch me. | -我也刚经历过这种事 记得吗 -别碰我 |
[09:09] | My S.O. turned out to be a lying son of a — | 我的监管人员也是个满嘴谎话的… |
[09:10] | Well, not Ward. Okay? Not ward. | 但沃德不是 沃德不会 |
[09:12] | Do you know why? Because he’s our friend. | 你知道为什么吗 因为他是我们的朋友 |
[09:15] | And Simmons will find something. | 西蒙斯一定会找到线索的 |
[09:17] | Go ahead. Tell him, Jemma. | 告诉他啊 珍玛 |
[09:17] | Let me work, Fitz. | 让我专心工作 菲兹 |
[09:19] | Yeah, but tell him that Ward isn’t — | 你先告诉他沃德不是 |
[09:19] | Let me work. | 让我专心工作 |
[09:22] | Something else is at play here, sir. Think about it. | 一定有别的原因 长官 你仔细想想 |
[09:25] | They’re just trying to mess with our heads. | 他们只是想混淆视听 |
[09:26] | They wrote that on the wall to scare us. | 他们在墙上写那些就是想吓唬我们 |
[09:27] | – One step at a time. – We need to get out of here. | -按部就班进的来 -我们得离开这里 |
[09:29] | Simmons will give her report. That’s the next step. | 下一步是西蒙斯给出她的报告 |
[09:34] | He died approximately 10 hours ago of asphyxiation — | 他大约十小时前死于窒息 |
[09:38] | after May left the premises. | 在梅离开之后 |
[09:42] | A thin wire was used to strangle him. | 凶器是一根细线 |
[09:44] | His trachea is crushed, partially sliced through, | 他的气管被压迫 部分被割穿 |
[09:47] | So it was done in a hurry. | 可见凶手下手匆忙 |
[09:50] | Based on the angle of the lacerations, | 鉴于撕裂伤的角度 |
[09:54] | the killer was at least 6’2″ and strong enough to… | 凶手至少一米九 并且强壮到 |
[10:00] | lift him into… | 能把他抬起… |
[10:05] | Ward did this. | 是沃德干的 |
[10:09] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[10:11] | No, no, no. | 别这样 |
[10:13] | Okay! Okay! | 好了 够了 |
[10:15] | We need to hold it together. | 我们必须振作一点 |
[10:17] | Listen… | 听着 |
[10:20] | …All that anger, | 再多的愤怒 |
[10:21] | all that pain, | 再多的痛苦 |
[10:23] | you need to hold it in and focus it on Skye. | 你都必须克制 要集中精力找到斯凯 |
[10:26] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[10:27] | And she just walked out of here hand in hand | 她明知道人是沃德杀的 |
[10:30] | with someone she knows is a murderer | 还和他牵着手走出去 |
[10:31] | because she’s playing him — | 因为她在骗他 |
[10:34] | just like he played us. | 就像沃德骗我们一样 |
[10:36] | Fitz, Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[10:39] | we have to fix the communications. | 我们得修好通讯系统 |
[10:42] | We have to track that plane. | 我们得找到那架飞机 |
[10:43] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[10:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:50] | If I know Skye, she’s got a plan. | 以我对斯凯的了解 她一定有计划的 |
[10:52] | And we’re gonna find her | 我们得趁沃德发现前 |
[10:54] | before Ward figures out what that is. | 找到她 |
[11:05] | Come on, Skye. What’s your play? | 斯凯啊 你到底有什么计划 |
[11:11] | I can’t remember the last time I sat in a restaurant. | 我都记不得上一次坐在餐馆里是什么时候了 |
[11:13] | I know. It’s been all tubes, tunnels, and plane food. | 是啊 一直都吃地铁 地道和飞机餐 |
[11:16] | Maybe I will get pie for dessert. | 说不定我还能点个馅饼当甜点呢 |
[11:18] | Dessert? | 甜点 |
[11:20] | I was hoping we’d be done by the time I finished coffee. | 我还以为一杯咖啡的工夫就能完事了 |
[11:22] | Do you have any idea how long it’ll take to decrypt this drive? | 你知道破解这硬盘需要多长时间吗 |
[11:24] | For you? I figured 10 minutes. | 你的话 大概十分钟吧 |
[11:25] | Not even close. | 怎么可能 |
[11:27] | The GPS will take a hot second to calibrate, | GPS就要花不少时间来校准 |
[11:29] | but I’m working on a laptop. | 而且我用的是笔记本电脑 |
[11:30] | So even at three cycles per byte, | 所以即使每字节三个循环 |
[11:32] | there are still terabytes of data — | 那太字节的数据就要… |
[11:33] | Spare me the details. Give me the timeframe. | 别说细节了 告诉我时间 |
[11:35] | An hour would be a miracle. | 一小时能破解就算是奇迹了 |
[11:37] | Coulson needs this yesterday. | 科尔森要的很急 |
[11:39] | My laptop’s not a time machine, Ward. | 我的笔记本又不是时光机 沃德 |
[11:41] | That’s the science. | 这种事急不来 |
[11:47] | Guess we’re having dessert. | 看来我们要吃甜点了 |
[11:53] | Can you grab me a cable? Think there’s one in the drawer. | 能给我拿根电缆吗 抽屉里应该有一根 |
[11:59] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:05] | That seemed to work. | 好像管用 |
[12:06] | Fitz is using the jump jet’s relay to power it. | 菲兹在用喷气机的继电器给它功能 |
[12:09] | He’s like a ninja with this crap. | 他在这方面简直是天才 |
[12:10] | – How’s he doing? – Freaking out. | -他怎么样 -被吓坏了 |
[12:12] | But focused on the task, which was good advice. And you? | 但集中注意力完成任务是个好方法 你怎么样 |
[12:15] | Trust me, I’m gonna have a major freak out later. | 相信我 我会留到以后一起爆发的 |
[12:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:21] | Ward is hydra. | 沃德是九头蛇的人 |
[12:23] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[12:24] | Garrett is alive. | 加勒特还活着 |
[12:25] | – And Agent Hand is dead. – So they hit the fridge. | -而汉德特工死了 -是他们袭击了冷藏库 |
[12:27] | It means they’ve got all the weapons they could possibly want. | 那么他们就得到了想要的所有武器 |
[12:29] | And we didn’t have a clue. | 而我们对此毫不知情 |
[12:31] | So why risk coming back here? | 为什么还要冒险回来呢 |
[12:33] | It wasn’t to cross us off. | 而且不是为了除掉我们 |
[12:35] | What do you have that he wants? | 他想从你这里得到什么 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:38] | He had all our intel on that drive. | 我们所有情报都在那个硬盘上了 |
[12:40] | All he had to do was make a cop– | 他只需要复制一份 |
[12:44] | He came back for Skye. | 他回来是为了斯凯 |
[12:46] | She must have encrypted that drive, | 她肯定加密了硬盘 |
[12:48] | and she was the only one who could crack back into it. | 而只有她才能破解硬盘 |
[12:50] | So they have to keep her alive. | 所以他们不会杀她 |
[12:51] | And she can stall for time. | 她可以拖延时间 |
[12:54] | Our plane is in Los Angeles. | 我们的飞机在洛杉矶 |
[12:56] | Finally, some good news. | 终于来了点好消息 |
[12:57] | Perimeter defenses activated. | 周边防御已激活 |
[12:58] | 警报 敌人逼近警报 | |
[13:00] | I should have knocked on wood just then. | 话真不该说太早 |
[13:03] | Multiple contacts on the ground. | 地面多处有交火 |
[13:05] | – They just triggered the gun turrets. – Come on. | -他们触发了枪塔攻击 -走吧 |
[13:09] | You’re staring again. | 你又在盯着我看 |
[13:12] | I’m not allowed to do that? | 我不能这么做吗 |
[13:14] | I told you, it’s a complicated hack. | 我告诉过你了 破解硬盘很复杂 |
[13:20] | You’ve mistaken my admiration for impatience. | 你错把我的钦佩当成了不耐烦 |
[13:23] | No, it’s impatience. | 不 你就是不耐烦 |
[13:25] | Okay. Sorry. Didn’t mean to stress you out. | 好吧 是我不对 我没想给你压力 |
[13:28] | Maybe you should duck outside. | 也许你该去外面 |
[13:30] | Try again on the sat-phone just to make sure. | 再试试用卫星电话确认一下 |
[13:32] | No. | 不 |
[13:33] | We stick together and we stick to the plan. | 我们按原计划一起行动 |
[13:36] | The sooner you decrypt this hard drive… | 你越早破解这硬盘 |
[13:38] | The sooner we get to them. | 我们就能越早跟他们汇合 |
[13:39] | I heard you twice the first time. | 你之前就说过了 |
[13:52] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:55] | You look nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[13:58] | How can you tell, superspy? | 你怎么知道 超级间谍 |
[14:01] | Staying unnaturally still to keep from fidgeting, | 坐得格外笔直 以免显露你的不安 |
[14:04] | maintaining eye contact to give the impression of confidence. | 保持眼神接触让人觉得你有自信 |
[14:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:14] | The last time I was in this booth, | 我上一次坐在这个卡座时 |
[14:17] | I was sitting across from Mike Peterson — | 我对面是麦克·彼得森 |
[14:19] | a good man, and now he’s a murderer. | 那时他是个好人 但现在却成了凶手 |
[14:22] | And we are FBI’s most wanted. | 而我们成了联调局的头号通缉犯 |
[14:26] | It’s just like any moment, | 仿佛只要一瞬间 |
[14:28] | something could go horribly wrong. | 事态便会急转直下 |
[14:32] | Relax. You’re doing great. | 放松 你做的很好 |
[14:36] | Hiding what I’m thinking and feeling — | 隐藏我的想法和感受 |
[14:37] | it doesn’t come as easy for me as it does for you. | 可不像对你来说那么容易 |
[14:39] | Well, it comes with experience. | 没错 那需要经验 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I guess it does. | 是啊 我想是这样 |
[14:57] | I wish this bunker had a bunker. | 真希望这个地堡里能再有个地堡 |
[15:00] | These doors should hold. | 这些门很结实 |
[15:01] | It’ll take some major artillery to make a dent. | 用大炮都不一定轰得开 |
[15:03] | Hangar door deactivated. | 机库门解锁 |
[15:05] | How?! That’s impossible! | 怎么回事 不可能 |
[15:07] | Take cover. | 找掩护 |
[15:08] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[15:19] | It’s not Hydra. | 不是九头蛇 |
[15:20] | It’s special forces. | 是特种部队 |
[15:22] | On behalf of the United States armed forces, | 我代表美国武装部队 |
[15:24] | I order you to stand down. | 命令你们投降 |
[15:27] | I repeat, | 我重复一遍 |
[15:28] | stand down. | 快投降 |
[15:30] | Colonel Talbot? | 塔伯特上校 |
[15:31] | There have to be better things for you to do | 你肯定还有比追捕四个神盾局特工 |
[15:33] | than chase four S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 更重要的事吧 |
[15:35] | I wasn’t a huge fan before chasing you to the damn tundra, Coulson. | 追你到这该死的苔原之前我就不喜欢你 科尔森 |
[15:39] | I wouldn’t push it. | 别挑战我的耐心 |
[15:41] | I’m flattered you came in person. | 你亲自出马我倍感荣幸 |
[15:44] | Fury’s private base on North American soil? | 弗瑞在北美的秘密基地 |
[15:48] | I just had to see it for myself. | 我一定要亲眼看看 |
[15:52] | If I come out, will you shoot me? | 如果我出来 你会对我开枪吗 |
[15:54] | ’cause then I won’t come out. | 那样的话我就不出来了 |
[15:55] | Hold your fire, soldiers. | 别开枪 士兵们 |
[16:03] | This is one of the most classified facilities on the planet, Colonel. | 这是世界上最机密的设施之一 上校 |
[16:07] | How the hell did you find it? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[16:12] | I told them. | 我告诉他们的 |
[16:42] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[17:10] | 十级机密通话 塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长 最终报告 | |
[17:10] | “Classified level 10. | 十级机密 |
[17:12] | T.A.H.I.T.I. Project supervisor to Director Fury.” | 塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长 |
[17:15] | 十级机密通话 塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长 最终报告 | |
[17:21] | We’re not criminals. | 我们不是罪犯 |
[17:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:24] | Then we’ll take you in, and you can tell us all about it. | 那我们就把你们都抓起来 让你们好好说说 |
[17:27] | At the very least, you’re fugitives. | 你们至少是潜逃了 |
[17:30] | And running away puts a bit of a guilty stink on it, | 而逃跑就让你们有了一丝有罪的嫌疑 |
[17:34] | don’t you think? | 你们说呢 |
[17:35] | We’re not Hydra. | 我们不是九头蛇 |
[17:36] | We’re agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局特工 |
[17:37] | Well, right now to the rest of the world, that’s the same thing. | 现在 在其他人眼里 那是一码事 |
[17:47] | All right, | 好吧 |
[17:49] | I’m gonna tell you how it’s gonna be. | 我们这么办吧 |
[17:51] | You give me actionable intelligence | 你们给我有用的情报 |
[17:53] | and I’ll allow you to serve time awarded. | 我就缩短你们的服刑时间 |
[17:56] | Your other options are… | 你们其他的选择 |
[17:58] | pretty much hell. | 可糟透了 |
[18:00] | Do your worst. | 放马过来吧 |
[18:01] | We have told you of a known Hydra agent. | 我们已经跟你说了一个九头蛇特工了 |
[18:03] | He’s getting away, and your little intimidation speech | 他正在逃跑 而你却在这里威胁我们 |
[18:06] | is keeping us from saving the life of a fellow agent — | 让我们没法去救一个特工 |
[18:10] | a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[18:11] | Sister, you haven’t seen intimidation. | 妹子 我这根本不算威胁 |
[18:12] | And right now I’m you’re only friend. | 现在我是你唯一的朋友 |
[18:14] | I’d be careful not to piss me off. | 我要是你就小心点别惹火我 |
[18:16] | The word “Agent” implies that your corrupt organization still exists. | 说”特工”表示你们腐败的机构依然存在 |
[18:21] | Your leadership abandoned you for the private sector, | 你们的领导抛弃了你们转投私营企业 |
[18:23] | and we’re gonna allow that | 我们决定默许了 |
[18:24] | in exchange for valuable assets like yourself. | 以换来你们这样有价值的人才 |
[18:26] | So right now I’d be thinking hard and fast | 所以你们现在应该好好想想 |
[18:29] | about exactly what it is that makes you valuable. | 怎么才能让自己有价值 |
[18:34] | I am offering you a lifeline here, Coulson. | 我是给你提供了救命稻草 科尔森 |
[18:37] | Don’t thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[18:37] | Just take it, and we’ll be on our way. | 好好配合 我们就不再来打扰你们 |
[18:39] | Don’t see how thanks are in order, | 我没觉得应该谢谢你 |
[18:40] | considering you just sold me out | 毕竟你刚刚出卖了我 |
[18:42] | and led the U.S. Military straight to Fury’s secret base. | 还领着美军冲进了弗瑞的秘密基地 |
[18:45] | No, Phil. | 不 菲尔 |
[18:46] | You led us straight to Fury’s secret base | 你带领我们找到了弗瑞的秘密基地 |
[18:48] | as part of the deal we made. | 这是我们之前协议的一部分 |
[18:50] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[18:51] | You and I are gonna turn over these abandoned tunnels | 你和我要把这个废弃的地方 |
[18:53] | to the U.S. Government, | 交给美国政府 |
[18:54] | who will be ever so grateful to take possession | 他们会很高兴能拿下 |
[18:57] | of an enemy stronghold in their backyard. | 自家后院里的敌方大本营 |
[18:59] | What about my team? | 那我的队员呢 |
[19:00] | Well, they’re gonna have to go through the system — | 他们得走程序 |
[19:02] | – Interrogations — – Not gonna happen. | -审讯 -不可能 |
[19:05] | Look, talk to Talbot. | 去跟塔伯特谈 |
[19:07] | Cough up some meaningless intel about this place — | 告诉他一些关于这里无关紧要的情报 |
[19:10] | Nothing significant, of course, | 当然别说什么重要的 |
[19:13] | nothing about S.H.I.E.L.D.’s other installations. | 不要提及神盾局的其他设施 |
[19:18] | You’re still protecting your secrets. | 你还在保护你的秘密 |
[19:21] | Is there anything specific you’re afraid I’ll talk about? | 有什么特定的事你不想我说出去吗 |
[19:23] | T.A.H.I.T.I. maybe? | 比如塔希提计划 |
[19:24] | – Phil. – I’m a liability. | -菲尔 -我构成威胁了 |
[19:25] | – Is that it? – Grow up, Phil. | -是这样吗 -别闹了 菲尔 |
[19:27] | Of course you’re a liability. | 你当然有威胁性 |
[19:30] | But I know you’ll do the right thing. | 但我知道你会做出正确的决定 |
[19:31] | The right thing? | 正确的决定 |
[19:33] | That’s funny coming from you. | 从你嘴里说出来真是可笑 |
[19:34] | After everything you and Fury have done? | 你和弗瑞做出了那种事 |
[19:36] | Look, it was for your own good. | 听着 那是为了你好 |
[19:36] | For my own good. I know. I get it. | 为我好 我懂 我明白 |
[19:39] | You should have been straight with me. | 你该告诉我真相的 |
[19:42] | I would have kept your secrets like a good soldier. | 我会誓死守卫你的秘密 |
[19:44] | I always have. | 我一向如此 |
[19:45] | But instead, you were worried about me | 可你费心防着我 |
[19:46] | when you should have been worried about anyone else. | 却没去防该防的人 |
[19:50] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:52] | We should have seen Hydra coming. | 九头蛇的事我们本该料到 |
[19:54] | But after D.C., they don’t stand a chance. | 但特区一战后 他们已经大势已去 |
[19:56] | John Garrett does. | 约翰·加勒特还没完蛋 |
[19:57] | Garrett? I heard Ward took care of him. | 加勒特 我听说沃德已经解决了他 |
[19:59] | Ward’s his secret weapon. | 沃德是他的秘密武器 |
[20:01] | He killed Victoria Hand, then raided the Fridge, | 他杀了维多利亚·汉德 洗劫了冷藏库 |
[20:03] | and now he’s got Skye, which is where we were headed | 如今还带走了斯凯 我们正要去找她 |
[20:06] | until you so rudely interrupted to sweeten your deal. | 你却卖友求荣 打乱了我们的计划 |
[20:12] | I vetted Ward. | 沃德是我审查的 |
[20:13] | You want to make this right? Stop wasting time. | 你想将功赎过吗 别浪费时间了 |
[20:17] | Can we move this along? | 我们能进行下一步了吗 |
[20:19] | I’d like to tear this room apart. | 我们要彻查这里 |
[20:21] | Sure, colonel. Knock yourself out. | 当然 上校 请随意 |
[20:47] | – Get your people. We need to move. – “We”? | -去叫你的人 我们该走了 -我们 |
[20:55] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[20:56] | Half-hour. | 半个小时 |
[20:57] | You said that a half an hour ago. | 你半个小时前就是这么说的 |
[21:00] | Weren’t you the one who told me to relax? | 不是你让我别紧张的吗 |
[21:04] | Those cops over there keep looking at us. | 那边的警察一直在看我们 |
[21:08] | They’re just checking out the waitress. | 他们只是在打量女服务员罢了 |
[21:10] | They don’t know you’re pretending to be someone you’re not. | 他们又不知道你正在假扮成别人 |
[21:14] | Yeah, all right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[21:15] | Who am I pretending to be? | 我在假扮谁 |
[21:18] | My impatient boyfriend. | 我急躁的男友 |
[21:19] | I like that cover. | 我喜欢这个身份 |
[21:30] | What’s the longest you’ve been undercover? | 你最长的卧底任务时间是多久 |
[21:32] | Like, deep undercover? | 很深入的那种 |
[21:36] | Uh, 16 months. | 16个月 |
[21:37] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[21:38] | Mm, about five years outside of the academy. | 学院毕业后第五年吧 |
[21:40] | I posed as a Russian attache at the embassy in Warsaw. | 我伪装成一名俄国驻华沙大使馆的专员 |
[21:43] | That’s got to be so hard, living a double life like that — | 那一定很辛苦 过着那种双重生活 |
[21:47] | Getting close to people, only to turn on them. | 刻意接近别人 只为有一日背叛他们 |
[21:52] | I don’t know how Garrett did it. | 真不知道加勒特是怎么做到的 |
[21:55] | Garrett? | 加勒特 |
[21:55] | Think about all that time he spent as your S.O. — | 他做你的监管人员那么久 |
[21:57] | Getting to know you, being your mentor — | 慢慢了解你 成为你的导师 |
[22:00] | only to lie to your face, betray you like that. | 却一直在欺骗你 背叛你 |
[22:06] | It was, uh, difficult to accept. | 这确实很难接受 |
[22:09] | But thankfully, that’s over. | 庆幸的是 那些都过去了 |
[22:10] | Because you took care of him. | 因为你解决了他 |
[22:16] | Can we not discuss this right now? | 我们能不现在讨论这个吗 |
[22:18] | If you had one more moment before you shot him | 如果你对他后脑开枪前 |
[22:21] | in the back of the head so heroically, | 还有那么一点时间 |
[22:23] | If he was sitting right here | 如果他正坐在这儿 |
[22:25] | – and you could say anything you want, what would you say? – Skye. | -你能对他说任何话 你会说什么 -斯凯 |
[22:27] | Would you say he’s disgusting? | 你会说他很恶心吗 |
[22:30] | Would you tell him he’s a disgusting, | 你会跟他说他是个恶心的 |
[22:33] | backstabbing traitor? | 背后捅刀的叛徒吗 |
[22:36] | Or to rot in hell? | 还是去死吧 |
[22:41] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:42] | I’m just trying to have an honest conversation for once. | 我只是想跟你诚实地聊一次 |
[22:50] | They’re starting to clear people out. We should go. | 他们在疏散人群 我们该走了 |
[22:52] | No, I think I’m good here. | 不了 我在这儿就好 |
[22:53] | Skye, we’ve been made. Come on. | 斯凯 我们暴露了 快走吧 |
[22:55] | No. | 不 |
[22:59] | I tipped them off. | 是我报的警 |
[23:06] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[23:07] | You two, show me your hands! Now! | 你们两个 举起双手 快点 |
[23:09] | – Get them up. – Out of the booth, nice and slow. | -让他们起来 -走出卡座 慢点 |
[23:14] | All right, turn around. | 转过身去 |
[23:14] | – Hands on your head. – Just be careful. He’s armed. | -双手放在脑上 -小心点 他有武器 |
[23:33] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[23:35] | Officers, I surrender! Arrest me. | 警官 我投降 逮捕我 |
[23:36] | Slow down, ma’am. What are you talking about? | 慢点 女士 你在说些什么 |
[23:38] | No, no. I am an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 我是神盾局特工 |
[23:39] | a wanted fugitive. Take me in. | 是通缉逃犯 抓我吧 |
[23:41] | Come on! What are you doing?! Get me out of here! | 快点 干什么呢 快带我走 |
[23:42] | That’s it! Come on. | 你被捕了 |
[23:45] | I’ll do whatever you… – Skye. | -我愿意做任何… -斯凯 |
[23:48] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[23:49] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[23:51] | You don’t understand! | 你不明白 |
[23:53] | I’m not trying to hurt you! | 我不是想伤害你 |
[24:10] | You should be thanking me. I saved your ass. | 你该谢谢我 是我帮了你 |
[24:12] | You didn’t save my ass. | 你这根本不是帮我 |
[24:14] | You turned it into a public spectacle. | 你把这事弄得人尽皆知了 |
[24:16] | You let her get one over on you. | 你让她占了便宜 |
[24:18] | That’s exactly what Garrett was afraid of. | 这正是加勒特担心的 |
[24:19] | And Garrett told you to stay out of sight. | 加勒特不是命令你不准出现吗 |
[24:21] | He ordered me to shadow you. | 他吩咐我暗中跟随你 |
[24:24] | He knew you had a soft spot for Skye | 他知道你对斯凯有恻隐之心 |
[24:26] | and she might take advantage of it. | 她可能会利用这一点 |
[24:29] | Well, he was wrong. | 那他就错了 |
[24:31] | We have her. | 她在我们手上 |
[24:33] | And once she gives us a location, we’ll be off. | 只要她告诉我们地点 就万事大吉了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 你们做梦去吧 |
[24:39] | Take a walk. I can handle this. | 你先回避一下 我来搞定她 |
[24:41] | Can you? You haven’t so far. | 你能吗 到现在你也没搞定 |
[24:47] | Garrett says you have five minutes. | 加勒特说你只有五分钟 |
[24:56] | I can explain. | 我能解释的 |
[24:58] | Lying bastard! Son of a bitch! You lying — | 你个骗子 混蛋 去死吧你 |
[25:01] | Stop. Stop! | 别打了 停下 |
[25:03] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[25:04] | Okay? Okay? It’s over. You can’t win. | 消停点吧 结束了 你输定了 |
[25:08] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[25:12] | Stop. | 够了 |
[25:22] | All this time, | 相处了这么久 |
[25:24] | everything we’ve been through — why? | 一起经历了那么多 为什么 |
[25:28] | How could you? | 你怎么能背叛我们 |
[25:29] | I was on a mission. It wasn’t personal. | 我是在执行任务 与个人情感无关 |
[25:33] | “It was–” You did not just say that. | “与个人…” 你这叫什么话 |
[25:37] | “It wasn’t personal”?! | 与个人情感无关吗 |
[25:38] | Skye, listen to me. | 斯凯 听我说 |
[25:40] | God, I might actually believe that. | 天啊 我差点就信了 |
[25:42] | You — that I– that is the twisted logic | 你 那是纳粹招人的时候 |
[25:45] | that they teach you when you sign up to be a Nazi. | 用来给人洗脑的变态逻辑 |
[25:47] | Stop. Wait. I’m not a Nazi. | 你先等会儿 我才不是纳粹 |
[25:50] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[25:52] | It is exactly what you are. | 你就是个纳粹分子 |
[25:53] | It’s in the S.H.I.E.L.D. handbook, chapter one. | 就写在神盾局手册第一章 |
[25:56] | The Red Skull, founder of Hydra, was a big, fat, freaking Nazi. | 九头蛇的创建者红骷髅就是个纳粹 |
[26:00] | That has nothing to do with today. | 那跟今天的情况没一点关系 |
[26:01] | You know, you always had that Hitler youth look to you. | 知道吗 你一直跟年轻的希特勒挺神似 |
[26:05] | So it’s really not that surprising. | 说来也算意料之中了 |
[26:06] | It’s not like that. I’m a spy. I had a job. | 不是那样 我是个间谍 我有任务 |
[26:09] | You’ve killed I don’t know how many people. | 你不知道杀了多少人 |
[26:12] | You gonna kill me now? | 你现在要对我下手吗 |
[26:13] | No. I would never hurt you. | 不 我不会伤害你的 |
[26:16] | Once I crack the drive, are you just gonna shoot me | 等我解锁了硬盘 你要打死我吗 |
[26:18] | like you did with Thomas Nash, | 像你打死托马斯·纳什那样 |
[26:19] | or are you gonna have someone else do it, | 还是让别人替你动手 |
[26:21] | like you did with Quinn? | 比如奎恩 |
[26:22] | I didn’t know that was gonna happen. | 我事前根本不知道会那样 |
[26:24] | That was all Garrett. | 那完全是加勒特的决定 |
[26:25] | Oh, of course it was Garrett’s fault. | 是啊 全都怨加勒特 |
[26:26] | That was part of the mission, right? | 那也是任务的一部分 是不是 |
[26:28] | Just gonna kick back and watch me bleed | 你就打算眼看着我受折磨 |
[26:31] | until it’s your turn to pull the trigger. | 直到轮到你动手 |
[26:35] | You think I had a part in that? | 你认为我跟那事有关吗 |
[26:38] | That I would let that happen to you? | 我真会允许你出那种事 |
[26:41] | You know how I feel about you, Skye. | 你知道我对你的感觉 斯凯 |
[26:45] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[26:47] | So even though you’ve been lying | 就是说即便你一直 |
[26:51] | to everyone about everything, | 把所有人骗得团团转 |
[26:56] | you’re saying that your feelings for me — | 但你对我还是有感觉的 |
[26:57] | They’re real, Skye. | 这些感觉是真的 斯凯 |
[27:00] | They always have been. | 一直都是真的 |
[27:06] | I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[27:13] | Do you — do you think this has been easy for me? | 你以为我就容易吗 |
[27:17] | Do you have any idea how hard it was? | 你知不知道我有多煎熬 |
[27:20] | The sacrifices, the decisions I had to make? | 知不知道我的牺牲 我的不得已 |
[27:22] | But I made them. Because that’s what I do. | 但我还是做了 因为这就是我 |
[27:25] | I’m a survivor. | 适者生存 |
[27:28] | You are a serial killer. | 你是个杀人犯 |
[27:31] | And you know what? | 还有 |
[27:34] | You were right about one thing. | 有件事你还真说对了 |
[27:37] | I wouldn’t like the real you. | 我的确不喜欢真实的你 |
[27:41] | Someday… | 总有一天 |
[27:43] | Someday, you’ll understand. | 总有一天你会懂我的 |
[27:45] | No. I won’t. | 我永远不会 |
[27:49] | And I will never… | 而我也绝对 |
[27:51] | ever give you what you want. | 绝对不会让你得逞 |
[28:36] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[28:37] | You can tell me where to unlock the drive, | 你要么告诉我去哪解锁硬盘 |
[28:40] | or you can tell him. | 要么告诉他 |
[28:44] | Mike… | 麦克 |
[28:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[28:48] | I know you don’t want to do this. | 我知道你并不愿这么做 |
[28:50] | It’s not up to me. | 这我说了不算 |
[28:51] | Yes, it is. I don’t care what they did to you. | 当然算 我不管他们对你做了什么 |
[28:53] | You’re still Mike Peterson. You’re still a father. | 你还是麦克·彼得森 是一位父亲 |
[28:56] | You have a son. | 你还有一个儿子 |
[28:57] | Who I left in your hands. | 而我把他交给了你们 |
[29:00] | I asked you to look after him, Skye. | 我还让你多照顾他 斯凯 |
[29:01] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[29:02] | He’s with his aunt, | 他和他姑妈在一起 |
[29:03] | under the protection of a S.H.I.E.L.D. team. | 有一队神盾局特工在保护他 |
[29:05] | And what is S.H.I.E.L.D. today? | 神盾局现在算什么 |
[29:07] | Hydra can hurt my son anytime they want, | 九头蛇可以随时伤害我儿子 |
[29:09] | and if I get any funny ideas about rescuing him, | 要是我动了营救他的念头 |
[29:12] | they push a little button and blow a hole in my skull. | 他们只需按下按钮 就能炸碎我的头 |
[29:15] | Fitz-Simmons will figure out a way — | 菲兹-西蒙斯会有办法的 |
[29:16] | No. There’s no way out of this, Skye. | 不 没有别的办法 斯凯 |
[29:21] | Tell us how to unlock the drive. | 告诉我们 怎么解锁硬盘 |
[29:27] | No. | 我不说 |
[29:28] | – Damn it, Skye. – You could have shot me back in Italy, | -该死 斯凯 -你在意大利本可杀了我 |
[29:30] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[29:32] | They made Quinn do it because there’s still good in you, Mike, | 他们让奎恩下手 因为你还有良知 麦克 |
[29:34] | And I don’t think you’re gonna hurt me. | 我觉得你不会伤害我 |
[29:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:42] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[29:50] | What — what — what did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[29:53] | Stopped his heart. | 让他的心脏停跳了 |
[29:54] | His heart… | 他的心脏… |
[29:55] | Isn’t beating. He’s having a heart attack. | 停止跳动了 他正在心脏病发作 |
[29:57] | I can restart it or not. | 我可以让它重新跳动 或者不管 |
[29:59] | – It’s your choice. – Skye. | -你自己选择 -斯凯 |
[30:03] | You think I don’t want to watch him suffer? | 你以为我不想看他受折磨吗 |
[30:04] | Not suffer — die. | 不是受折磨 是死掉 |
[30:07] | Garrett doesn’t think you’re gonna let that happen. | 加勒特觉得你不会放任不管 |
[30:12] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[30:13] | Yes, he is. | 没错 他是 |
[30:16] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[30:29] | – Okay, stop. – Where do you unlock the drive? | -停下 -你要在哪解锁硬盘 |
[30:30] | – Bring him back! – Where? | -让他活过来 -在哪里 |
[30:31] | 35,000 feet. It’s not based on longitude and latitude. | 三万五千英尺高空 解锁地址不是经纬度 |
[30:34] | – It’s altitude. – You’re lying. | -而是海拔高度 -你在说谎 |
[30:35] | I’m not! You — | 我没有 你… |
[30:37] | I put the password in and I — I start the hack. | 我输入密码后…就开始破解 |
[30:39] | And once we reach altitude, it unlocks. | 等我们到达指定高度 就可以解锁了 |
[30:41] | Now bring him back. | 让他活过来 |
[30:55] | Put the password in. Start the hack. | 输入密码 开始破解 |
[30:57] | No tricks. | 别耍花招 |
[31:01] | You — you son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[31:03] | Now get the plane in the air. | 去发动飞机 |
[31:04] | I can’t. I can barely stand. | 不行 我站都站不稳 |
[31:10] | That should help. | 这应该就行了 |
[31:25] | Maria Hill to S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6. | 玛丽亚·希尔呼叫神盾616号 |
[31:27] | You have 30 seconds to stand down and surrender. | 给你30秒时间放下武器投降 |
[31:32] | I repeat, stand down and surrender. | 重复一遍 放下武器投降 |
[31:36] | You gonna answer me, Ward, or do I have to come over there? | 你要回答我 沃德 还是要我亲自过去 |
[31:39] | Maria Hill. | 玛丽亚·希尔 |
[31:41] | I kind of hoped you went down with the Triskelion. | 我还希望你死在三曲翼总部了 |
[31:43] | And I hoped you weren’t the duplicitous lowlife you turned out to be, | 我还希望你不是这么个下贱的两面派 |
[31:46] | but here we are. | 但我们得面对现实啊 |
[31:48] | Gonna be honest with you, Hill. | 实话跟你说吧 希尔 |
[31:50] | I’m having a pretty bad day. | 我今天过得挺糟的 |
[31:52] | So if I were you, I’d get the hell out of my way. | 如果我是你的话 就不挡我的道 |
[31:54] | Mm, give up Skye, and we’ll talk about it. | 把斯凯交出来 我们再商量 |
[31:56] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 那是不可能了 |
[31:57] | You know, I never liked you, Ward, | 我向来不喜欢你 沃德 |
[31:59] | not since our first sit-down, | 从我们第一次见面就是 |
[32:00] | but I never figured you for john garrett’s lapdog. | 但我没想到你会是约翰·加勒特的走狗 |
[32:03] | A lot of us lost respect for Fury when he picked you as his second. | 弗瑞选你作副手时我们很多人都嗤之以鼻 |
[32:07] | If he needed eye candy around, | 要是想选个花瓶养眼 |
[32:08] | he could have at least picked Romanoff. | 至少也该选黑寡妇啊 |
[32:10] | That’s funny. I’ll tell her you said that. | 真搞笑 我会转述给她的 |
[32:14] | Now hand Skye over, | 把斯凯交出来 |
[32:15] | or I’ll have a squad of f-16s knock you on your ass. | 不然我就派一队战斗机把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[32:18] | Even if you had that kind of pull anymore, | 就算你现在还有这个权限 |
[32:20] | which you don’t, Coulson would never let you do it. | 不过你没有 科尔森也不会让你这样做的 |
[32:24] | He would never sacrifice Skye like that. | 他绝不会这样拿斯凯冒险 |
[32:26] | But you know Garrett would. | 但你知道加勒特会 |
[32:28] | So don’t try and follow us. | 所以别跟踪我们 |
[32:31] | This doesn’t have to go down like this, Ward. | 你并不非得如此 沃德 |
[32:33] | You don’t owe Garrett anything. | 你不欠加勒特什么 |
[32:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[32:47] | You want me to pursue? | 要我去追他吗 |
[32:48] | No. Their tracking systems are up and running. | 不用 追踪系统已经启动了 |
[32:51] | Just hope we bought enough time. | 希望我们争取到了足够的时间 |
[33:33] | Are you okay? Did Ward hurt you? | 你还好吧 沃德伤害你了吗 |
[33:35] | No, I’m okay. | 没有 我还好 |
[33:36] | But the encrypted hard drive — I unlocked it for them. | 但是加密硬盘…我为他们解锁了 |
[33:39] | Forget that. We need to move. | 别管这事了 我们得快走 |
[33:41] | We got to take the cockpit. | 我们得拿下驾驶舱 |
[33:44] | Wait. You came alone? | 等等 你一个人来的吗 |
[33:46] | It’s okay. I can take Ward. | 没事 我能搞定沃德 |
[33:47] | No, I know, but how did you get past Deathlok? | 我知道 但你怎么搞定的死亡战士 |
[33:50] | Deathlok’s here? On the plane? | 死亡战士在这儿吗 在飞机上 |
[33:52] | Yeah, you didn’t take him out? | 是啊 你没拿下他吗 |
[33:55] | New plan — run! | 新计划 快逃 |
[33:56] | W-what about you? | 你怎么办 |
[33:57] | Get to the cargo hold — now. | 快去货舱 快去 |
[33:59] | I can’t let you leave, Agent Coulson. | 我不能让你走 科尔森特工 |
[34:01] | It’s still my plane. | 这还是我的飞机 |
[34:03] | I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你的允许 |
[34:13] | I’ve never used a parachute before! | 我以前从没用过降落伞 |
[34:15] | Forget that! Get in the car! | 别穿了 到车里去 |
[34:31] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:37] | Buckle up! | 系好安全带 |
[34:50] | I told you to buckle up! | 都叫你系好安全带了 |
[35:07] | Come on! Must hit the frosters! | 肯定是推动器中枪了 |
[35:47] | That’ll be 20 bucks. | 停车费20块 |
[35:53] | I’m putting the plane down. | 我去降落飞机 |
[35:54] | We need to go after them. | 我们得去追他们 |
[35:55] | No, we don’t. We stay with the plan. | 不行 我们按原计划进行 |
[35:57] | I don’t answer to you. | 我不用听你的命令 |
[35:57] | Coulson and Skye don’t matter anymore. | 科尔森和斯凯不重要了 |
[35:59] | We have the data and Garrett wants us back right now. | 我们拿到数据了 加勒特让我们马上回去 |
[36:02] | Listen, I’m not just gonna forget what you did to me back there. | 听着 我不会忘记你刚刚对我做了什么 |
[36:05] | You try anything like that again, I will kill you. | 你再干这种事 我就杀了你 |
[36:08] | Wasn’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[36:12] | I was just following orders. | 我只是服从命令 |
[36:23] | I can’t believe he shot Lola. | 他居然开枪打洛拉 |
[36:25] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[36:26] | Don’t blame you for going after him. | 我不怪你要去追他 |
[36:28] | We’ll need a base of operations, weapons, tactical backup. | 我们需要作战基地 武器 战略支援 |
[36:32] | Who do you have working for you? | 还有谁为你办事 |
[36:33] | Okay, wait, wait. Hold on, Coulson. | 好吧 等等 科尔森 |
[36:35] | There is no more backup. | 没有支援了 |
[36:37] | No more hidden bunkers. | 没有秘密地堡了 |
[36:38] | Oh, come on. I know Fury has others. | 我知道弗瑞还有其他的 |
[36:40] | There’s no Fury. | 没有弗瑞了 |
[36:42] | We’re not bringing the band back together again, Coulson. | 我们没法再重组团队了 科尔森 |
[36:44] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:47] | There is no S.H.I.E.L.D. anymore. | 神盾局不存在了 |
[36:49] | Well…not officially. | 明面上是没有 |
[36:53] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我懂 好吗 |
[36:55] | You have to take Ward and Garrett down. | 你得干掉沃德和加勒特 |
[36:57] | But don’t act like it’s some officially sanctioned mission. | 但别装作这是受官方认可的任务 |
[37:00] | It’s a personal vendetta, and when it’s done, you should walk. | 这是私人恩怨 了结后 你就该离开 |
[37:03] | Let your people go their separate ways. | 让你的手下各奔前程 |
[37:09] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[37:11] | Turn themselves in? Cut a deal? | 去自首 达成协议 |
[37:14] | Work in the private sector? | 在私企工作 |
[37:16] | You know Stark would take you in a heartbeat. | 只要你开口 斯塔克一定会收留你 |
[37:17] | It’s not my style. | 这不是我的风格 |
[37:22] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[37:24] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[37:25] | Say hello to Stark for — | 替我跟斯塔克问好… |
[37:27] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[37:28] | Never mind. He thinks I’m dead. | 算了吧 他以为我死了 |
[37:37] | Must be some reason why Ward did it. | 沃德这样做肯定有原因 |
[37:40] | Maybe they brainwashed him. | 也许他们给他洗脑了 |
[37:43] | Don’t know. Some people are just evil. | 不知道 有些人就是邪恶 |
[37:47] | I’d rather not believe that. | 我宁愿不信那种观点 |
[37:49] | It’s true. I just assumed we’d be better at spotting it. | 就是这样 我只是觉得我们该早点发现的 |
[37:55] | Tell me that you’re not Hydra. | 告诉我你不是九头蛇 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[38:01] | I know that it’s ridiculous, | 我知道很荒唐 |
[38:03] | but I just need to hear you say it. | 但我得听你说出来 |
[38:09] | I’m not Hydra. | 我不是九头蛇 |
[38:12] | Yeah, good. Good. And I — ’cause I’m not, either. | 很好 我也不是 |
[38:14] | – Of course not. – Yeah. | -当然不是 -嗯 |
[38:17] | Because if — if you ever did… | 因为如果你是 |
[38:19] | – I wouldn’t. – …I don’t know what I would do. | -不会的 -我会不知所措的 |
[38:23] | You’ll never have to find out. | 你不需要考虑这种事 |
[38:40] | Thought you didn’t eat junk food. | 还以为你不吃垃圾食品呢 |
[38:42] | I’m on vacation. | 我在度假 |
[38:44] | Until…? | 到什么时候 |
[38:47] | Until that man tells me it’s time to work. | 到那个人告诉我该工作了 |
[38:50] | Not tonight. Live a little. | 今晚不会 享受生活吧 |
[38:54] | That case, I’m gonna go crazy. Maybe have another bag. | 那我就要疯狂一点 也许再来一包 |
[39:03] | Never been homeless before. | 我以前从没有无家可归过 |
[39:05] | It’s not fun. | 可不好玩 |
[39:07] | At least we have a pool. | 至少我们有泳池 |
[39:22] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[39:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:28] | I left them a little present when I encrypted the drive. | 我解锁硬盘时 给他们留了点小礼物 |
[39:31] | Should help. | 应该有帮助 |
[39:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Nice night. | 今晚夜色不错 |
[40:15] | I was hoping you’d come back. | 我就希望你会回来 |
[40:19] | – Ward is — – I know. | -沃德… -我知道 |
[40:23] | Hill told me. | 希尔和我说了 |
[40:28] | There’s something you need to see. | 你得看一样东西 |
[40:34] | 十级机密通话 塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长 最终报告 | |
[40:36] | You wanted to know who was behind T.A.H.I.T.I.? | 你想知道塔希提计划的负责人是谁吗 |
[40:39] | This is what I found out. | 这是我的发现 |
[40:44] | 十级机密通话 塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长 最终报告 | |
[40:51] | Good morning, director Fury. | 早上好 弗瑞局长 |
[40:54] | I regret to inform you that I’m handing in my resignation. | 很遗憾地告诉你 我要递交辞呈 |
[40:57] | I know you brought me on to project T.A.H.I.T.I. | 我知道你要我负责塔希提计划 |
[41:00] | because you trusted my judgment, | 是因为相信我的判断力 |
[41:02] | And it’s that judgment that’s telling me | 而我的判断力告诉我 |
[41:04] | I can no longer, in good conscience, let the testing continue. | 摸着良心 我不能允许测试继续 |
[41:09] | I understand you started the program | 我明白你启动这个项目 |
[41:11] | to potentially save a mortally wounded avenger, | 是为了将来拯救身受重伤的复仇者 |
[41:14] | but the side effects are too extreme. | 但是副作用太极端了 |
[41:18] | We had initial success with the regenerative properties | 宾主组织的再生能力方面 |
[41:22] | of the guest-host tissue, | 的确获得了初步成功 |
[41:24] | but after the initial physical recovery, | 但最初的身体恢复过后 |
[41:26] | the subjects began to deteriorate mentally, | 测试对象的心理状况开始恶化 |
[41:29] | displaying hypergraphia, aphasia, catatonia, | 表现出多写症 失语症和紧张症 |
[41:32] | or just complete psychosis. | 或者直接发展成精神病 |
[41:36] | We don’t know if it was the biology at play | 我们不知道是生物方面的作用 |
[41:38] | or simply the awareness of what was done, | 还是单纯因为记得这一过程 |
[41:41] | but the only course of action that showed | 但是唯一可能 |
[41:44] | any promise of stemming these side effects | 消除这些副作用的做法 |
[41:47] | was memory replacement — | 就是记忆置换 |
[41:49] | erasing completely the awareness of what they’d been through. | 彻底抹除恢复过程的记忆 |
[41:52] | And even those results were very inconsistent. | 即便如此 结果也极不一致 |
[41:57] | To be clear, | 我明确表示 |
[41:59] | I’m recommending the termination of project T.A.H.I.T.I. | 建议终止塔希提项目 |
[42:02] | Under no circumstances should these procedures | 这些疗程和药物 |
[42:05] | or drugs be administered to anyone ever. | 绝不能用于任何人 |
[42:09] | The cost is far too great. | 代价太过惨重 |
[42:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |