时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | We should have seen Hydra coming. | 九头蛇的事我们本该料到 |
[00:05] | But they don’t stand a chance. | 但他们已经大势已去 |
[00:07] | John Garrett does. | 约翰·加勒特还没完蛋 |
[00:07] | If you’re gonna work within S.H.I.E.L.D. for Hydra, | 如果你要在神盾局内部为九头蛇工作 |
[00:09] | you can’t ever get attached. | 就不能对他们产生感情 |
[00:10] | I know that you care about us, Ward! | 我知道你在乎我们 沃德 |
[00:13] | You’re right. I do. | 你说得对 我的确在乎 |
[00:14] | – Ward! – Ward! | -沃德 -沃德 |
[00:15] | It’s a weakness. | 这是弱点 |
[00:16] | You’re still Mike Peterson. You have a son. | 你还是麦克·彼得森 想想你儿子 |
[00:18] | – You and me — what are we? – We’re a team. | -咱爷俩 我们是什么 -一个团队 |
[00:20] | So, is someone seeing everything you see? | 那么也有人能看到的你看到的一切吗 |
[00:22] | Waiting to push a button | 如果你不听话 |
[00:23] | and blow a hole in your skull if you disobey? | 就按下按钮把你脑袋炸个洞 |
[00:25] | Garrett doesn’t just want GH-325 for his centipede soldiers. | 加勒特不仅是想给他的蜈蚣战士弄到GH325 |
[00:29] | He wants it for himself. | 他自己也想要 |
[00:30] | What are you feeling? | 你感觉到什么了 |
[00:31] | The universe. | 宇宙 |
[00:33] | Skye left them a little surprise. | 斯凯给他们留了小惊喜 |
[00:34] | A trojan horse. | 特洛伊病毒 |
[00:35] | It’s been slowly mapping every system they’ve uploaded it to. | 在慢慢探查他们上传了硬盘资料的每个系统 |
[00:38] | If there’s a computer system in that barber shop, | 如果那理发店里有计算机系统 |
[00:39] | we don’t have to chase him anymore. | 我们就不用再追他了 |
[00:44] | Sorry about the security red tape — | 抱歉要过这么多安检程序 |
[00:45] | You know, intellectual property, blah, blah, blah. | 知识产权什么的嘛 |
[00:47] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[00:49] | So, basically, I’ve been here since day one. | 我从公司一成立就在这儿了 |
[00:50] | It started with me on my computer in a basement, | 一开始在地下室里 只有我和一台电脑 |
[00:53] | and now look what we’ve grown into. | 瞧瞧我们现在的规模 |
[00:54] | We’ve got 20 active systems, and we’re growing fast. | 如今我们有20个在线系统 还在飞速增长 |
[00:57] | I was gonna ask about the construction next door. | 我能问问旁边的建设是怎么回事吗 |
[00:59] | Ah, yeah, we’re planning to add another 100 systems | 那个嘛 我们准备在月底之前 |
[01:01] | by the end of the month. | 再增加一百个系统 |
[01:02] | That’s Sally. | 那是莎莉 |
[01:03] | Hey, Sally. | 你好啊 莎莉 |
[01:04] | So, what — are you just really into this sort of thing, | 那么 你就是对这些感兴趣吗 |
[01:06] | or what brings you to the company? | 你为什么想来我们公司 |
[01:08] | Um… the incentives program? | 因为激励计划 |
[01:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:14] | No one’s turned that down yet. | 至今还没有人能拒绝它呢 |
[01:16] | Anyway, so, every operator is in charge of one unit. | 总之 每个操作员掌管一个单元 |
[01:19] | You will receive an e-mail 24 hours before it goes online. | 你会在上线24小时前收到一封电邮 |
[01:23] | Now, some are volunteers, | 他们中有些是志愿前来 |
[01:24] | but some are here for the same reason that you’re here — | 也有一些跟你情况相同 |
[01:26] | Hey, Zeller. | 泽勒 |
[01:27] | We’re in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:31] | This is good for you to learn on your first day. | 第一天能学到这个也是好事 |
[01:33] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[01:34] | These guys? | 看到这些人了吗 |
[01:37] | We don’t like these guys. | 我们不喜欢他们 |
[01:38] | Yes, sir, we have them in sight. | 是的 长官 我们已经看到了他们 |
[01:41] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[01:43] | Okay, people… | 好了 大家伙 |
[01:46] | …let ’em have it. | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧吧 |
[01:50] | Could sure use a little light in here. | 这里要是有点亮就好了 |
[01:52] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[01:58] | So, who do we talk to about getting a haircut? | 要理发的话该找谁 |
[02:08] | If it isn’t the Cavalry. | 这不是大名鼎鼎的”铁骑”吗 |
[02:14] | Don’t ever call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[02:23] | Bring the house down. | 大展身手吧[拆掉房子] |
[02:27] | Time to go! | 该走了 |
[02:35] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[02:46] | Our men are still digging themselves out, | 我们的人还没从下面出来 |
[02:48] | but it looks like Coulson and the others got away. | 但看来科尔森和其他人逃脱了 |
[02:52] | Do you want to — | 你要… |
[02:53] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[03:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:02] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:04] | Never better, son. | 不能再好了 孩子 |
[03:06] | I need a nail. | 我需要个钉子 |
[03:07] | Get me a nail — a big one! | 给我找个钉子来 大点的 |
[03:09] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是在干什么 |
[03:11] | He’s flexing his new muscles. | 他在适应他的新身体 |
[03:13] | He has every ounce of our research | 如今我们所有的研究成果 |
[03:15] | coursing through his veins. | 都流淌在他的血管中 |
[03:17] | He feels good. | 他感觉一定不错 |
[03:18] | Because he took all of our miracle drug. | 那当然 我们的神药都被他用了 |
[03:21] | When we land at Cybertek, | 等我们到了赛博科技 |
[03:22] | military brass and investors are expecting a demonstration, | 军队高层和投资者还等着我们展示成果 |
[03:25] | and I promised them indestructible super soldiers, | 我当初承诺的是无坚不摧的超级战士 |
[03:28] | not disposable ones. | 可不是一次性战士 |
[03:31] | Well, with Hydra in the mix, we won’t lack for volunteers. | 如今有了九头蛇 我们会有数不尽的志愿者 |
[03:35] | And if we run out, | 如果还不够 |
[03:36] | our incentives program should help fill the ranks. | 可以利用激励计划招募新人 |
[03:42] | Just getting some ideas down. | 我得把这些想法写下来 |
[03:44] | I can’t keep everything in my head. | 我的脑子都快装不下了 |
[03:46] | Got to be honest with you, John — | 我得跟你说实话 约翰 |
[03:48] | looks like you’re kind of losing it. | 你看起来像是疯了 |
[03:49] | I’m alive for the first time, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我才得以重生 |
[03:52] | We took some hits along the way, but we did it. | 虽然途中受到一些挫折 但我们做到了 |
[03:55] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[03:57] | Can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:59] | This is everything we’ve been working towards — | 这就是我们一直以来的目标 |
[04:00] | saving you. | 为了救你 |
[04:03] | Our alliance with hydra was always a means to that end, right? | 与九头蛇结盟只是达成这一目的的手段 对吗 |
[04:06] | Symbiotic. | 互利共生 |
[04:08] | And here we are. | 现在达到目的了啊 |
[04:10] | I mean, it’s not like we’re true believers, right? | 反正我们也不是真正的信徒 不是吗 |
[04:12] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[04:13] | I’ll go where you go. | 你去哪里我都会跟随 |
[04:14] | Having our soldiers in key positions is great, | 关键位置有了自己人确实不错 |
[04:16] | but…then what? | 但是然后呢 |
[04:19] | Are we really planning a coup? | 我们真要搞什么政变吗 |
[04:21] | It’s more of an uprising. | 应该说是崛起 |
[04:23] | It’s become bigger than hydra. | 比九头蛇规模还要大 |
[04:26] | Ward, you’ve taken good care of me, | 沃德 你把我照顾得很好 |
[04:28] | gave me everything I wanted. | 给了我想要的一切 |
[04:29] | It’s time for you to decide what it you want. | 现在你该想想你想要什么了 |
[04:32] | I’ll see that you get it, too, son. | 我会确保你也能如愿 孩子 |
[04:37] | I can do anything now. | 我现在能做任何事 |
[04:43] | The trojan horse worked. | 木马程序生效了 |
[04:44] | It gave us access to the system we wanted. | 我们可以访问所需的系统 |
[04:47] | Our secret weapon — | 我们的秘密武器 |
[04:48] | we now have eyes on their operation right in the palm of my hand. | 我们现在能掌握他们所有的动态了 |
[04:51] | We’ll need more than eyes to defeat Garrett. | 想打败加勒特只有动态可不够 |
[04:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:58] | Fitz-Simmons’ tracker crossed the ocean. | 菲兹-西蒙斯的追踪器跨过了大洋 |
[05:00] | It’s in New Mexico. | 现在在新墨西哥 |
[05:01] | They managed to tag the plane? | 他们成功追踪了飞机吗 |
[05:03] | It appears so, but they’re not answering. | 看来是的 但他们不回复呼叫 |
[05:07] | No. | 不 |
[05:08] | We can’t think about that right now. | 我们现在没法考虑那么多 |
[05:10] | They may have been captured. | 他们有可能被抓了 |
[05:12] | Either way, they risked everything | 不管怎样 他们不惜一切代价 |
[05:13] | to put a tracker on that plane for us. | 为我们在飞机上装了一个追踪器 |
[05:15] | Now we know exactly where Garrett is, | 我们现在知道加勒特在哪了 |
[05:17] | and Skye can see what he’s doing. | 斯凯也能监控他们的行动了 |
[05:22] | If Fitz and Simmons are still alive, | 如果菲兹和西蒙斯还活着 |
[05:24] | then catching Garrett is our only shot at finding them. | 那么抓住加勒特就是找到他们的唯一办法 |
[05:37] | You looked very peaceful sleeping. | 你睡得很安详 |
[05:39] | Didn’t want to wake you, but I’m glad that you’re up. | 不想吵醒你 但很高兴你醒了 |
[05:41] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[05:44] | I’ve spent the last hour trying to figure out why we sank. | 我花了一小时琢磨我们为什么沉底了 |
[05:49] | We’re at the bottom of the ocean, | 我们在海底 |
[05:52] | in case you missed that bit. | 如果你没发现的话 |
[05:54] | These pods are built to be compatible | 舱体被建造为能与 |
[05:56] | with all S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft, submarines, spacecraft. | 所有神盾局飞机 潜艇和飞船兼容 |
[05:59] | On impact, the atmospheric adaptation | 遇到冲击时 大气适应系统 |
[06:01] | must have tried to compensate. | 一定是想抵消冲击 |
[06:02] | We slowly sank as it increased the density of the outer walls. | 随着外墙密度不断增加 我们就沉底了 |
[06:07] | I measured the rate the water rose on the glass. | 我测量了窗外水面上升的速度 |
[06:10] | Did the math — we’re at least 90 feet down. | 计算了一下 我们至少在90尺深水底 |
[06:12] | You can’t see the surface. | 看不到水面 |
[06:15] | How did we survive the fall? | 我们怎么会没摔死啊 |
[06:16] | The plane must have been in vertical flight mode, flying low. | 飞机当时肯定处于低空垂直飞行 |
[06:18] | I managed to strap us to one of the backboards before we hit. | 撞击前 我把我们绑在了一面背板上 |
[06:21] | And I broke my arm — | 我的胳膊断了 |
[06:23] | same two places I broke it in second grade…which is strange. | 跟我二年级时断的两个地方一模一样 真奇怪 |
[06:28] | I thought we were dead for sure, Fitz. | 我以为我们死定了呢 菲兹 |
[06:30] | We’re so lucky. | 我们太幸运了 |
[06:32] | Now we just need to figure a way out of here. | 现在我们只需要想办法逃出去就行了 |
[06:36] | We’ll find a way out of here, right? | 我们会想到办法逃出去的 对吧 |
[06:39] | And then we’d be in the middle of the ocean | 然后我们就会在一片汪洋之中了 |
[06:41] | with the bends and no floatation and no one looking for us. | 出现减压病症状 没浮力 也没搜救人员 |
[06:44] | I already spent an hour trying to rig the wireless signals | 我已经花了一小时试图利用心电图的 |
[06:46] | on the EKG to send out a weak distress call | 无线信号发出微弱的求救信号 |
[06:49] | before remembering that it’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. frequency | 后来想到那是个神盾局频率 |
[06:51] | and no one’s listening. | 没人会听到的 |
[06:52] | And that’s not the problem — the problem is | 问题还不在这里 问题是 |
[06:54] | that there aren’t many supplies left in here, | 这里的补给不多了 |
[06:55] | so I’ve already done the math — | 所以我又算了一下 |
[06:57] | Enough with the math. What are you saying? | 别再算了 你到底什么意思 |
[07:04] | There is no way out. | 我们出不去了 |
[07:08] | We’re going to die down here. | 我们会死在这里 |
[07:21] | We only get one shot at this, | 我们只有一次机会 |
[07:22] | so let’s go over the plan one more time | 所以再过一遍计划吧 |
[07:23] | to make sure we’re clear on exactly what we’re doing, okay? | 确保我们知道自己要做什么 |
[07:26] | Trip and I will crest the ridge, | 崔普和我降落在山顶 |
[07:27] | use a noisemaker to grab a three-wheel, | 用噪音制造器抢个三轮摩托 |
[07:29] | maybe something with more fireworks, | 最好是装有枪炮的 |
[07:31] | and open a window for you two. | 给你们打开一扇窗户 |
[07:33] | You crawl in, grab the dealer, force his hand. | 你们爬进去 抓住负责人 逼他行动 |
[07:35] | He’ll get us our ace in the hole, and then bob’s your uncle. | 他会带我们拿到杀手锏 然后就大功告成了 |
[07:38] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[07:39] | Makes it sound easy. | 听起来很容易 |
[07:40] | Coulson, it’s a solid plan you’ve mapped out, | 科尔森 这个计划很可行 |
[07:42] | but it hinges on a gamble — a big one. | 但都基于一个很大的赌博 |
[07:45] | And backup isn’t coming. | 而且没有后援 |
[07:47] | It’ll be just the four of us. | 只有我们四个 |
[07:48] | We’ll be outmanned and outgunned. | 人数和火力我们都处于弱势 |
[07:50] | But fury always said… | 但弗瑞总是说 |
[07:52] | …a man can accomplish anything | 当人明白自己在参与 |
[07:53] | when he realizes he’s a part of something bigger. | 一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利 |
[07:55] | A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. | 拥有如此信念的队伍可以改变世界 |
[08:00] | So, what do you say? | 所以怎么样 |
[08:02] | You ready to change the world? | 准备好改变世界了吗 |
[08:05] | No. | 没有 |
[08:07] | I’m ready to kick some ass. | 但我准备好大战一场了 |
[08:10] | That works, too. | 那也行 |
[08:13] | I’m saying, just talk to him. | 我只是想让你跟他谈谈 |
[08:14] | He says everything’s fine, but he’s not acting that way. | 他说一切都好 但他的行为不像很好 |
[08:17] | I don’t know what’s going on with him, and I don’t like it. | 我不知道他怎么了 但我不喜欢他这样子 |
[08:35] | Captivating, isn’t it? | 真迷人 是不是 |
[08:37] | First time I saw it, it reminded me of a lava lamp. | 我第一次看见它的时候 联想到了熔岩灯 |
[08:41] | Of course, that was before I could see through it. | 当然 那时我还不能看透它 |
[08:45] | Quinn’s expecting the gravitonium as payment. | 奎恩想得到重力鎓作为回报 |
[08:48] | When he’s done, I think it would be wise to let him have it. | 等他完事之后 还是给他比较明智 |
[08:51] | Don’t be coy. | 别拐弯抹角了 |
[08:53] | I know you have plans for the stuff. | 我知道你对这东西另有打算 |
[08:55] | I understand it now. I can see its soul. | 现在我理解了 我能看透它了 |
[08:59] | I can see yours, too. | 我也能看透你 |
[09:01] | Ward’s concerned you’re going mad. | 沃德很担心你的神智 |
[09:04] | The drug didn’t just strengthen my body, | 药物不仅仅强化了我的身体 |
[09:07] | it gave me clarity of mind. | 也让我心如明镜 |
[09:09] | It gave me a vision of the world | 它让我看到了这个世界下 |
[09:11] | that’s waiting beneath the surface of this world. | 等着破壳而出的新世界 |
[09:15] | You don’t think that’s mad, do you? | 你并不觉得这是疯话 是吧 |
[09:17] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[09:19] | You always have. | 你一直很清楚 |
[09:23] | I have no allegiance to Hydra, | 我不效忠于九头蛇 |
[09:26] | Centipede, Cybertek…you. | 蜈蚣组织或是赛博科技 或是你 |
[09:30] | I was only ever interested in — | 我唯一感兴趣的就是 |
[09:32] | Evolution. | 进化 |
[09:35] | You know we’re prehistoric creatures | 你知道我们就是史前生物 |
[09:37] | oozing out of the swamps, through the mist, | 缓慢地爬出泥潭 穿过浓雾 |
[09:39] | clawing our way onto land so we can finally stand | 挣扎着登上陆地 以求能站起来 |
[09:42] | or plant roots… or fly. | 或者深深扎根 或者飞上天空 |
[09:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:48] | I was saddened to learn you weren’t Clairvoyant. | 知道你并非真正的千里眼时我很失望 |
[09:52] | I had a question I didn’t get to ask, but now… | 有个问题我之前没能问 但现在 |
[09:54] | Now the truth is written on the back of my eyes, | 现在所有的真相都尽收眼底 |
[09:59] | so… | 所以 |
[10:01] | go ahead, flowers. | 别犹豫 花裙妹 |
[10:04] | Ask. | 尽管问 |
[10:09] | What will I become? | 我会变成什么 |
[10:13] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:19] | And I’m hungry, too. | 我还饿了 |
[10:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:23] | Scared and hungry. | 又怕又饿 |
[10:25] | What do you think it’s like? | 你觉得那会是什么感觉 |
[10:26] | Death? | 死去吗 |
[10:28] | Well, depends on the method, really. | 这取决于死法 |
[10:31] | Drowning’s supposed to be quite pleasant in the end, apparently. | 据说淹死到后来其实不那么难受 |
[10:33] | Once the water fills up your lungs — | 等肺里灌满了水… |
[10:34] | I mean after. | 我是说死后 |
[10:35] | Ah, yeah. Well. | 这个啊 |
[10:37] | my mum always said that you shouldn’t be afraid | 我妈老是对我说 你不用害怕死亡 |
[10:41] | because it’s just like the way life was before you were born… | 因为那就像你出生之前的状态 |
[10:46] | Which wasn’t that bad, was it? | 说起来也没那么可怕 是不是 |
[10:48] | That’s sweet… | 真贴心 |
[10:50] | Though, apparently, I was miserable before I was born. | 不过我出生前也挺不好过的 |
[10:53] | Upside down, umbilical cord all wrapped around my head. | 大头朝下 脑袋缠着脐带 |
[10:55] | Yeah, well, she meant pre-conception of cour– | 她说的是受孕之前的… |
[10:57] | I know. I’m joking. | 我知道 我开玩笑呢 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I know that you’re joking. That’s fine. | 我当然知道你在开玩笑 |
[11:02] | I like to think about the first law of thermodynamics, | 我总想到热力学第一定律 |
[11:04] | that no energy in the universe is created… | 宇宙中的能量不会被制造出来 |
[11:06] | – none is destroyed. – None is destroyed. | -也不会被消灭 -也不会被消灭 |
[11:12] | That means that every bit of energy inside us, | 这意味着我们体内蕴含的所有能量 |
[11:14] | every particle | 每一个粒子 |
[11:16] | will go on to be a part of something else, | 都会成为别的事物的一部分 |
[11:18] | maybe live as a dragonfish, a microbe, | 也许是海蛾鱼 也许是微生物 |
[11:22] | maybe burn in a supernova 10 billion years from now. | 也许会在百亿年后在超新星中燃烧 |
[11:26] | And every part of us now | 而现在构成我们身体的每个粒子 |
[11:28] | was once a part of some other thing — | 都曾是别的事物的一分子 |
[11:30] | A moon, a storm cloud, a mammoth. | 可能来自月亮 积雨云 或者猛犸 |
[11:33] | A monkey. | 或者是猴子 |
[11:35] | A monkey. | 或者是猴子 |
[11:38] | Thousands and thousands of other beautiful things | 成千上万的美丽生物 |
[11:41] | that were just as terrified to die as we are. | 就像我们一样惧怕死亡 |
[11:44] | We gave them new life — | 我们赋予他们新生 |
[11:47] | a good one, I hope. | 希望是快乐的一生 |
[11:49] | It’s fitting we’re down here together, Fitz. | 我们沉在这里还挺合适 菲兹 |
[11:52] | This is where all life began on our planet, anyway… | 这里本来就是地球上所有生命的源头 |
[11:56] | – Just outside that glass. – Jemma. | -就在这玻璃之外 -珍玛 |
[12:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:03] | The glass. | 玻璃 |
[12:04] | Fitz, the glass. | 菲兹 这玻璃 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[12:07] | It’s bulletproof, pressure-resistant. | 防弹 抗压玻璃 |
[12:09] | But the seal is 4-hydroxy-4-methyl-2-pentanone, surely. | 但是封胶里肯定含有二丙酮醇 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:12] | but the flash point is too high for it to burn. | 但这种物质燃点太高了 |
[12:14] | But medical ethanol has a low flash point, and it burns — | 但医用乙醇燃点很低 而且燃烧起来会 |
[12:17] | Hotter. | 产生高温 |
[12:18] | If we could use the defibrillator as an ignition source… | 如果我们用除颤器作引火源 |
[12:20] | And build a compressed explosive… | 做出一种压缩爆炸物… |
[12:22] | To ignite the seal, the outside pressure will… | 来引燃封胶 窗外的水压 |
[12:24] | Blow the window in! | 就会向内击破玻璃 |
[12:25] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[12:28] | – This really hurts my arm. – Okay. | -可疼死我啦 -好吧 |
[12:29] | Well, now we know that, | 搞清楚这个之后 |
[12:31] | there’s a whole new set of problems, but where do we start? | 我们就要面对新的问题了 从哪开始 |
[12:38] | And finally, welcome to our cybernetics subsection, | 最后 欢迎来到控制区 |
[12:41] | where we design, manufacture, and, with this, | 我们在这里设计 制造 并用这个设备 |
[12:44] | install our most advanced system. | 组装我们最先进的系统 |
[12:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:48] | this prototype can replace the severed limb of a soldier in minutes | 这台原型机可以在数分钟内替换士兵的断肢 |
[12:54] | with one 10 times stronger, | 假肢会强壮十倍 |
[12:56] | fully networked to the soldier’s biometrics | 与士兵的生物特征识别 |
[12:58] | and to his optical targeting system. | 和视觉瞄准系统联网 |
[13:00] | If you want me to open up Uncle Sam’s checkbook, | 如果你想让我说服美国政府掏钱 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna need specifics. | 就得告诉我具体细节 |
[13:05] | Specifics. | 具体细节 |
[13:06] | Specifically, I’d like to build dozens of these machines, | 具体地说 我想多建些这种机器 |
[13:10] | increase the scale of our surgery wing, | 增大我们手术区的规模 |
[13:12] | crank out 100 soldiers a day. | 每天制造出一百名战士 |
[13:13] | To join our special ops units. | 加入我们的特种部队 |
[13:15] | No, to replace them – navy seals, secret service. | 不 是取代他们 海豹突击队 特勤局 |
[13:19] | Now, gentlemen, we know the world’s a dangerous place now. | 先生们 我们知道现在世界危机四伏 |
[13:22] | What we’re offering you is… | 我们向你们提供的是 |
[13:26] | security. | 安全保障 |
[13:27] | All right, what do we want? | 我们要什么 |
[13:28] | There’s a three-wheel over there. | 那边有辆三轮摩托 |
[13:30] | Here comes a humvee that has better fireworks. | 来了一辆火力更猛的悍马 |
[13:32] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:38] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像话嘛 |
[13:42] | You bring a noisemaker? | 带噪音制造器了吗 |
[13:43] | Sir, I bring the noise and the funk wherever I go. | 长官 我走到哪都带着噪音和音乐 |
[13:53] | Hey-ho, friends! | 朋友们 |
[13:54] | The enemy approaches. | 敌人逼近了 |
[13:55] | Careful, now, or they’ll win the day. | 小心点 不然他们会获胜的 |
[14:27] | You know where to put this next one. | 你知道下一枚该往哪打 |
[14:36] | Nice work, guys. | 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[14:38] | The window’s open. | 窗户打开了 |
[14:39] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[14:39] | Practice drills. The compound’s secure. | 这只是演习 基地很安全 |
[14:41] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你们不用担心 |
[14:43] | Tell us what the hell is going on out there, | 告诉我们外面到底发生了什么 |
[14:45] | or you can kiss a government contract goodbye. | 不然你就跟政府合同说再见吧 |
[14:48] | G-gentlemen, gentlemen, please, I beg you — | 先生们 我请求你们 |
[14:51] | Don’t beg them, Quinn. | 别求他们 奎恩 |
[14:52] | You’re not a rottweiler. | 你又不是狗 |
[14:54] | We don’t need their scraps. | 我们不需要他们的残羹冷饭 |
[14:56] | Who the hell is this? | 这人是谁 |
[14:57] | This is our strategy consultant, John Garrett. | 这是我们的战略顾问 约翰·加勒特 |
[15:00] | I want full disclosure right now, | 立刻把详情都告诉我 |
[15:03] | or our boys will come in and shut you down. | 否则我就派人来把你们关掉 |
[15:06] | Why do I hear gunfire? | 为什么会有枪声 |
[15:08] | You hear the dying breath of an old world, general, | 那是旧世界的最后一口气 将军 |
[15:11] | and a new world is coming. | 新世界正在到来 |
[15:12] | I’ve tasted it on my tongue. | 我已经能尝到了 |
[15:15] | This is your strategy consultant? | 这是你的战略顾问吗 |
[15:17] | He’s…part time. | 他是兼职的 |
[15:19] | New strategy — you shut your mouth | 新战略如下 你闭上嘴 |
[15:22] | and give us everything we want. | 把我们要的都给我们 |
[15:24] | You threaten a United States general, | 你竟敢威胁一位美国将军 |
[15:26] | and there are consequences. | 你不会有好果子吃的 |
[15:28] | Oh, you feel powerful now, don’t you? | 你觉得自己很强大 对吗 |
[15:31] | But you’re all just slaves who will serve our future. | 但你们都不过是为我们的未来服务的奴隶 |
[15:34] | Listen, you crazy son of a bitch — | 听好了 你这个疯杂种 |
[15:36] | Gentlemen, perhaps a small demonstration will — | 先生们 也许做个小小的演示 |
[15:38] | Yes. Oh, yes. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:40] | A demonstration. | 演示 |
[15:49] | I’ve seen the future. | 我看到了未来 |
[15:51] | I’ve glimpsed it through the eyes | 从所有死去 活着 |
[15:53] | of every creature — dead, living, or yet to be. | 和即将出生的生灵眼中看到了它 |
[15:58] | This is the beginning. | 这是开始 |
[16:06] | The beginning of what, John? | 什么的开始 约翰 |
[16:10] | The end. | 终结 |
[16:20] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都不许去 |
[16:22] | You think you can steal the gravitonium? | 你以为你能偷走重力鎓吗 |
[16:25] | It was given to us. | 这是给我们的 |
[16:26] | What the hell did you say to Garrett? | 你到底跟加勒特说了什么 |
[16:28] | I listened. | 我认真倾听了 |
[16:29] | He’s psychotic. Did you notice that? | 他疯了 你注意到了吗 |
[16:31] | I just had to lock up six government officials | 我刚刚不得不关押了六名政府官员 |
[16:33] | because he butchered the seventh one. | 因为他残杀了第七个 |
[16:35] | He completely lost it in there. | 他已经完全丧失理智了 |
[16:37] | You’re wrong. Garrett’s not lost. | 你错了 加勒特没有丧失理智 |
[16:38] | Far from it — he’s connected now. | 正相反 他明白了世界的真谛 |
[16:41] | Don’t tell me you’re following him into this madness. | 别告诉我你也跟着他一起发疯 |
[16:43] | His talk of evolution… | 说什么进化 |
[16:44] | I agree with him. You’re the one who follows him. | 我认同他 你才是跟着他的人 |
[16:47] | But in this case, you should. | 但是在这件事上 你也该认同他 |
[16:49] | For the first time, you both need the same thing, | 你们俩第一次需要相同的东西 |
[16:50] | and so do I. | 我也一样 |
[16:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:53] | I need him to get his head on straight. | 我需要他脑子正常点 |
[16:55] | Skye — we need Skye, | 斯凯 我们需要斯凯 |
[16:58] | and that’s all you ever wanted, isn’t it? | 那也是你唯一想要的 对吗 |
[17:01] | The evolution he speaks of — | 他所说的进化 |
[17:03] | she’ll be an important part of that, | 她将是一个重要的部分 |
[17:05] | so go get her, Grant Ward. | 去找她 格兰特·沃德 |
[17:07] | Get her for what? | 找她干什么 |
[17:08] | The world is going to change, | 世界即将改变 |
[17:11] | and when it does, she could be yours. | 到那时 她就是你的人了 |
[17:15] | Wow. You really are crazy. | 你真的是疯了 |
[17:17] | Skye detests me. | 斯凯恨死我了 |
[17:20] | She thinks I’m a monster. | 她认为我是个恶魔 |
[17:21] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[17:23] | Is that your true nature, | 那是你的天性 |
[17:25] | or is that what Garrett made you to be? | 还是加勒特把你变成了那样呢 |
[17:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:34] | We know about Skye’s parents, | 我们知道斯凯的父母 |
[17:37] | about the darkness that lies inside her. | 知道她心中的阴暗面 |
[17:39] | I believe in a world where her true nature will reveal itself. | 我相信那个她本性会显现出来的世界 |
[17:45] | And when that day comes… | 等那天来临 |
[17:48] | Maybe you two could be monsters together. | 也许你俩可以一起变成恶魔 |
[18:02] | Monitor 6. | 6号监控器 |
[18:04] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[18:06] | This window can’t take many more hits like this, sir. | 再这么打下去玻璃要碎了 长官 |
[18:08] | Let’s hope they don’t have to. | 希望不会到那一步 |
[18:20] | Coulson, we’ve found the dealer. | 科尔森 我们找到负责人了 |
[18:24] | This is a bomb. | 这是个炸弹 |
[18:26] | You know what those do. | 你们知道炸弹是干什么的 |
[18:28] | And you’ve seen Agent May here | 你们通过超级战士的双眼 |
[18:29] | through the eyes of your super soldiers, | 也见识过梅特工了 |
[18:30] | so you know what she does. | 你们清楚她的能耐 |
[18:32] | You don’t want to mess with us, is my point. | 我的意思是 最好别跟我们作对 |
[18:34] | You’re not gonna be able to hijack our soldiers. | 你们休想劫持我们的战士 |
[18:37] | We’ve thought through every emergency scenario, | 我们有应对任何紧急情况的预案 |
[18:39] | Including this one. | 包括现在这种 |
[18:41] | Don’t tell me you just switched the soldiers | 别跟我说 你刚把所有超级战士 |
[18:43] | to default directive. | 切换到了默认指令 |
[18:44] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 我就是这么做的 |
[18:48] | And how did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:51] | Time for the guns? | 该拔枪了吗 |
[18:52] | Time for the guns. | 该拔枪了 |
[18:57] | Stay. | 别动 |
[19:01] | Stay. | 别动 |
[19:05] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[19:11] | They’re off to defend Garrett. | 他们去保护加勒特了 |
[19:12] | And lead me right to him. | 正好带我去见他 |
[19:14] | Now that we are inside, go contact army forces. | 我们打进来了 去联系军队 |
[19:16] | Make some noise on the way out. | 出去的时候制造点噪音 |
[19:18] | Trip, if the rest of us don’t make it, | 崔普 就算我们没能逃出来 |
[19:20] | I still want this place to burn. | 你也要把这里炸个一干二净 |
[19:22] | I prefer you make it, sir. | 我更希望你能逃出来 长官 |
[19:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:35] | The compound’s been hit. | 基地遭到攻击了 |
[19:36] | Raina and Quinn took off. | 蕾娜和奎恩走了 |
[19:38] | We need to take action now. What are my orders? | 我们得做点什么 我的命令呢 |
[19:40] | That’s up to you, son. | 看你自己了 孩子 |
[19:42] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[19:43] | Come back to reality, John. | 回到现实中吧 约翰 |
[19:46] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[19:47] | You’ve already done it. | 你已经完成了 |
[19:52] | It’s your handler, | 是你的负责人 |
[19:53] | probably to tell me what the soldiers are seeing. | 也许是打来汇报战士看到的情况 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[19:56] | Hi, John. Just calling to catch up. | 你好啊 约翰 好久不见 |
[19:59] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[20:01] | You sound different on the phone…huskier. | 你在电话里的声音不太一样 更沙哑 |
[20:04] | You curious why I’m calling from your soldier control center? | 你想知道我为什么会从你的战士控制中心打给你吗 |
[20:07] | No, I’m not too concerned. | 不 我不怎么担心 |
[20:08] | You see, if anyone but the assigned handler | 要知道 如果除指定负责人外的任何人 |
[20:11] | gives a directive to one of my men, well, kaboom. | 给我的战士下指令 他们就会爆炸 |
[20:14] | Ah, darn it. Coulson didn’t think of that. | 真讨厌 科尔森没想到你会搞这出 |
[20:17] | You outsmarted us again. | 又被你挫败了 |
[20:18] | Phil’s around? Great. | 菲尔也在 好极了 |
[20:20] | We actually have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多话要说 |
[20:22] | Oh, and I wanted you to know — your scientist friends… | 对了 我想告诉你 你那两位科学家朋友 |
[20:27] | they were brave until their last breath. | 直到最后一刻 他们都很勇敢 |
[20:35] | Raina told me how special Skye is. | 蕾娜告诉了我斯凯有多特别 |
[20:37] | I know you’ve seen that from the start. | 我知道你早就看出了这点 |
[20:40] | You want orders? Get her. | 你要命令是吗 去把她抓来 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | He’s always been a tender heart. | 他一直就心肠软 |
[20:52] | You don’t need to be set to default. | 你不需要设定为默认 |
[20:54] | You haven’t left me alone all day. | 你一整天都没离开过我 |
[20:57] | I was told to never leave your side, sir. | 我的指令就是坚守在你身边 长官 |
[21:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[21:02] | All right, we need to hurry. | 我们得快点了 |
[21:03] | We have to do this soon. There has to be enough ox– | 赶快行动 得有足够的氧… |
[21:05] | Oxygen to ignite, yes. | 氧气来引燃 是的 |
[21:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:13] | Now, when I press that power button… | 我按下电源键后 |
[21:14] | the window will blow in, and water will rush inwards. | 窗户就会内爆 水会涌进来 |
[21:16] | Yeah, which is gonna be like 100 punches to the stomach, okay? | 那感觉就像是胃上被揍了无数拳 |
[21:19] | The wind’s gonna be knocked right out of us. | 会把体内气息全部挤出体外 |
[21:22] | Now, this is near empty, but I’ve rigged it | 这瓶几乎用尽了 但我捣鼓了一下 |
[21:23] | to let out a burst of very high pressure — | 让它喷出一股超高压 |
[21:25] | Should force a breath into your lungs, | 应该能强行灌一口气进入你的肺部 |
[21:26] | but you have to hold on to it, okay? Hold on tight. | 但你一定得憋住这口气 憋住了 |
[21:29] | Should be enough to get you up the 90 feet or so. | 应该足够你游90英尺上去 |
[21:31] | One breath? But there’s two of us. | 只有一口气 但我们有两个人 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I’ve done the math. | 这我算过了 |
[21:35] | That’s why you’re taking it. | 所以你要拿着它 |
[21:36] | You’re a better swimmer, anyway. | 你比我游泳好 |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:38] | – Jemma. – No. | -珍玛 -不 |
[21:40] | I’m not leaving you here. | 我不会丢下你一个人的 |
[21:41] | That’s ridiculous. We need a new plan. | 这不可能 我们得换个法子 |
[21:42] | We’re not discussing it, okay? | 这不是在讨论 好吗 |
[21:44] | You’re taking it — end of story. | 你拿着 就这样定了 |
[21:47] | I couldn’t live if you didn’t. | 如果你死了 我也活不下去 |
[21:48] | Well, I feel the same way. | 我也一样 |
[21:50] | There has to be another way. | 肯定有别的方法 |
[21:51] | You’re taking it. | 你拿着 |
[21:52] | Why? Why would you make me do this? | 为什么 为什么要我这么做 |
[21:53] | You’re my best friend in the world! | 你是我在这世上最好的朋友 |
[21:55] | Yeah, and you’re more than that, Jemma. | 可你对我来说不止是朋友 珍玛 |
[22:03] | I couldn’t find the courage to tell you. | 我一直没有勇气说出口 |
[22:07] | So, please… | 所以 求你了 |
[22:13] | …let me show you. | 让我用行动表示 |
[22:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:23] | No. | 不 |
[22:25] | No. | 不 |
[22:30] | Jemma. Jemma. | 珍玛 珍玛 |
[22:32] | We have to hurry. | 我们得赶紧了 |
[22:34] | No. No. | 不 |
[22:38] | Take it, Jemma. | 拿着 珍玛 |
[22:39] | – No. – Take it. | -不 -拿着 |
[22:40] | – No. – Take it. | -不 -拿着 |
[22:48] | No! | 不 |
[23:25] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[23:55] | You’re in decompression on a jet back to the mainland. | 这是减压舱 我们正在飞回美国本土 |
[24:00] | They told us you were dead. | 他们都说你死了 |
[24:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:02] | We want word to get around on that. | 我们就想把谣言传开 |
[24:06] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[24:06] | Uh, easy. Easy. | 别动 别动 |
[24:08] | His heart’s still beating — just barely. | 他还有心跳 不过很微弱 |
[24:11] | I have a full med team with him. | 有一整支医疗队在救他 |
[24:13] | But you have to remain in this chamber, okay? | 但你必须躺在减压舱里 好吗 |
[24:16] | His brain was without oxygen for a long time, | 他的大脑缺氧了很长时间 |
[24:19] | but you saved him. | 但你救了他 |
[24:21] | It was the other way around. | 是他救了我 |
[24:23] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[24:24] | That makeshift beacon of yours — good thinking | 多亏了你们的简易信标 真聪明 |
[24:27] | led us right to you. | 让我们发现了你们 |
[24:29] | Lucky we were looking. | 幸好我们在留意找 |
[24:31] | You were looking? | 找什么 |
[24:32] | For my man Coulson. | 找我哥们科尔森 |
[24:33] | I understand you’re involved in a dispute | 我听说你们涉入了一场纷争 |
[24:35] | I might want to weigh in on. | 可能需要我帮助 |
[24:38] | Do you have anything that might lead me to him? | 你有什么办法带我找到他吗 |
[24:43] | Looks like the back entrance to the factory floor is on the south side. | 看起来通往车间楼层的后门在南边 |
[24:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:47] | I have to hit “Snooze” on this every minute | 我得每分钟按一下这上面的止爆键 |
[24:49] | to keep that from blowing. | 才能防止它爆炸 |
[24:51] | Look, I will die before talking, but there’s nothing to tell. | 我死也不会说 但确实也没什么可说的 |
[24:54] | There’s no way of controlling the soldiers unless | 一定要有负责人在机器前下达指令 |
[24:56] | there’s an actual handler at the machine. | 才能控制那些战士 |
[24:58] | I’m not interested in that. | 我对那些没兴趣 |
[24:59] | I’m more interested in why you’re willing to die for Hydra. | 我更想知道你为什么愿为九头蛇卖命 |
[25:03] | Are you a true believer? | 你真相信他们吗 |
[25:04] | Is Hydra the plucky little family you never had? | 九头蛇给了你从未有过的归属感吗 |
[25:07] | Or are you here because of the incentives program? | 还是说你留在这儿是因为激励计划 |
[25:12] | She’s not gonna kill you. | 她不会杀你的 |
[25:15] | She had a chance to kill me before and couldn’t do it. | 她曾有机会杀我但下不了手 |
[25:18] | And she hates me… a lot. | 她可恨透了我呢 |
[25:21] | I feel sorry for you — betraying the only people | 真替你难过 你居然背叛了唯一 |
[25:24] | who gave you a chance at being a decent human being. | 给你机会做个好人的人 |
[25:28] | Fitz was a hero because he still wanted to give you | 菲兹是个英雄 因为即便发生了那么多 |
[25:30] | that chance after everything. | 他还想给你一次机会 |
[25:32] | But some people are just born evil, I guess. | 但有些人大概就是生来邪恶吧 |
[25:36] | Yeah. Yeah, maybe they are. | 是啊 可能确实如此 |
[25:39] | I’ve learned things about you, skye — history — | 我知道了一些关于你的事 你的过去 |
[25:43] | things you’ll want to know. | 你可能会想听听 |
[25:45] | You and I aren’t that different. | 你我其实没那么不同 |
[25:47] | You’re not the evil I was referring to. | 我说的邪恶不是指你 |
[25:49] | Garrett is evil. | 加勒特才是恶魔 |
[25:50] | You’re just weak, doing anything you’re told. | 你只是懦弱 只会照吩咐行事 |
[25:54] | I hope Garrett orders you to walk into traffic. | 真希望加勒特命令你自杀 |
[25:56] | You’re right, Skye. | 你说得没错 斯凯 |
[25:59] | You woke up a weakness inside me. | 你唤醒了我内心的弱点 |
[26:02] | And for the first time in a while, | 很久以来头一次 |
[26:04] | I wanted something for myself. | 我有了自己想要的东西 |
[26:09] | Maybe I’ll just take what I want — | 或许我该夺下我想要的 |
[26:11] | wake up something inside of you. | 唤醒你内在的邪恶 |
[26:15] | I’m not afraid of you, Ward. | 我不怕你 沃德 |
[26:17] | You’re not gonna kill us with the bomb. | 你不会引爆炸弹的 |
[26:18] | You’d go, too. | 那样你也会死 |
[26:19] | No. | 确实不会 |
[26:20] | I have a weapon much better than a bomb | 我有个比炸弹强得多的杀手锏 |
[26:22] | that will absolutely destroy you. | 会彻底摧毁你 |
[26:26] | And why’s that? | 为什么呢 |
[26:27] | Because you slept with her, and she’s really pissed off. | 因为你睡了她 她很恼火 |
[26:37] | Let’s talk about incentives. | 我们谈谈激励吧 |
[26:54] | You said our thing was no strings attached. | 你说过我们之间不谈感情的 |
[26:56] | Looks to me like the ice queen got her feelings hurt. | 看来冰霜女王还是伤感情了嘛 |
[27:02] | Hey-ho, friends! The enemy approaches. | 朋友们 敌人逼近 |
[27:05] | Check the perimeter. | 去检查周边 |
[27:06] | Careful, now, or they’ll win the day. | 小心点 不然他们会获胜的 |
[27:08] | Hi, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[27:11] | Hi, phil. | 你好 菲尔 |
[27:18] | Well, that’s new. | 这可是新招式 |
[27:26] | Sir? | 长官 |
[27:28] | You don’t have to call me “Sir,” Coulson. | 你不需要叫我长官 科尔森 |
[27:30] | Look at me. | 你瞧瞧我 |
[27:30] | I’m dressed like I live under a bridge. | 我穿得就像桥底下的流浪汉 |
[27:33] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[27:34] | Well, Simmons turned me on to that old-timey tracker | 西蒙斯追踪了菲兹留在你们飞机上的 |
[27:36] | Fitz left on your bus. | 那个老式追踪器 |
[27:41] | I went to great pains to make sure you didn’t die the first time. | 你第一次死后 我费了好大劲才把你救回来 |
[27:44] | Well, now’s probably not the best time, but… | 我知道现在时机不太对 但… |
[27:48] | …i’d like to have a lengthy conversation with you about that. | 我想跟你好好谈谈那事 |
[27:52] | It might get loud. | 我可能会用吼的 |
[27:53] | And I owe you that. | 那是我欠你的 |
[27:54] | But right now, we owe Garrett a punch in the teeth, | 但现在 我们还欠加勒特一拳 |
[27:57] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你说呢 |
[27:59] | This… packs a pretty good punch. | 这个出拳挺狠的 |
[28:04] | I know what it does. | 我记得这家伙的厉害 |
[28:41] | Reminds me of the old days. | 让我想起了以前的好时光 |
[28:43] | You were never on top. | 你从来都没在上面 |
[28:47] | We are running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[28:53] | Tell the man what they have on you. | 告诉这个人他们有你什么把柄 |
[28:55] | Fury. | 弗瑞 |
[29:00] | When was the last time anyone saw a tag-team wrestling match | 四个本已死去的人在这儿组合摔跤 |
[29:03] | with four dead guys? | 真是奇观啊 |
[29:06] | I only see one dead guy in here. | 我只看到了一个死人 |
[29:07] | Oh, the power’s all on this side of the room, fellas. | 优势可是在我们这边 伙计们 |
[29:12] | Phil, I’m surprised you’d try and stop me. | 菲尔 我很惊讶你居然想阻止我 |
[29:15] | Of course, I don’t blame you, Nick. | 我当然不怪你 尼克 |
[29:17] | You haven’t seen the big picture, the big bang, | 你没有看到全局 宇宙爆炸 |
[29:20] | the timeless frozen ocean, but Phil here has. | 永恒的冰冻海洋 但是菲尔看到了 |
[29:23] | We share a bond. | 我们有紧密的联系 |
[29:25] | We’re blood brothers. | 我们身上流着同样的血液 |
[29:28] | You didn’t tell me he’d gone this crazy. | 你没告诉我他都疯成这样了 |
[29:30] | He’s really stepped it up a notch. | 他确实又达到了新境界 |
[29:53] | Wait, May! | 等等 梅 |
[29:57] | I think I’ve waited long enough for this. | 这一刻我已经等太久了 |
[30:13] | Kyle? | 凯尔 |
[30:14] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[30:18] | I’m so sorry what they did to you. | 我很抱歉他们这么对你 |
[30:24] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[30:27] | Our Ace in the hole. | 我们的杀手锏[艾斯] |
[30:29] | You remember that speech you used to give us, Nick, | 还记得你常说的那番话吗 尼克 |
[30:32] | About how one man can accomplish anything once he realizes | 当人明白自己能做一番伟大的事业 |
[30:34] | he can be something bigger? | 便能无往不利 |
[30:36] | Well, now I am. | 现在我明白了 |
[30:40] | A part — a part of something bigger. | 参与 参与一项伟大的事业 |
[30:44] | Is that how it went? | 是这样说的吗 |
[30:46] | Not a great listener. | 当时没好好听吧 |
[30:47] | If you tell me this whole hydra path thing you took | 别告诉我 你踏上九头蛇这条路 |
[30:49] | is because you misheard my damn “One man” Speech… | 是因为听错了我的演说… |
[30:52] | I am the key to the future of the universe. | 我是宇宙未来的关键 |
[30:54] | – I’m the origin of all things. – You got it, right? | -我是万物之始 -你当时听懂了吧 |
[30:56] | Totally. Loud and clear. | 完全明白 一清二楚 |
[31:07] | No, come on, please, I — | 不 求你 不要 |
[31:10] | Aww, man. | 不是吧 |
[31:13] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:15] | Okay, Ace, I need you to give me a message, okay? | 艾斯 我需要你帮我写条信息 |
[31:19] | Something your father would know could only come from you. | 一条你爸爸知道只有你会发出的信息 |
[31:22] | I need to prove I have you. | 我得证明你在我这儿 |
[31:23] | It won’t matter. | 这没用的 |
[31:24] | I’ve already told you — | 我已经告诉你了 |
[31:25] | There’s no way to communicate with Deathlok from in here. | 在这里面没法和死亡战士联系 |
[31:29] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 |
[31:31] | I’ve been communicating with him the whole time. | 我一直在和他联系 |
[31:34] | Fury was teaching us something you didn’t want to hear, John, | 弗瑞对我们的训导是你不想听的 约翰 |
[31:36] | ’cause you only think about yourself. | 因为你眼中只有自己 |
[31:38] | That’s the difference between your side and our side | 这就是你我两方的区别 |
[31:41] | and why we’re always gonna win. | 也是为什么我们总会赢 |
[31:43] | What lesson, Phil? | 训导什么了 菲尔 |
[31:44] | Please, enlighten me. | 请点化点化我 |
[32:01] | You can’t do this, Mike. | 你不能这么做 麦克 |
[32:05] | I order you to stand down! | 我命令你退下 |
[32:09] | You must obey me! | 你必须服从我 |
[32:16] | You don’t want to do this, Mike. | 你不会想这么做的 麦克 |
[32:18] | Tell him, Phil! | 告诉他 菲尔 |
[32:22] | Mr. Peterson’s free to do whatever he wants. | 彼得森先生想做什么都可以 |
[32:32] | You think he learned his lesson? | 你觉得他得到教训了吗 |
[32:34] | He learned something. | 至少是吃了苦头 |
[32:47] | Without regular injections, they’re just men. | 停止定期注射后 他们会变回普通人 |
[32:50] | Once doctors remove their cybernetic eyes, | 等医生移除了他们的控制眼 |
[32:52] | they’ll be essentially back to normal. | 他们基本就能恢复正常 |
[32:54] | Minus an eye, of course. | 但少了只眼睛 |
[32:59] | You got a chance to express all your feelings? | 你宣泄完所有感情了吗 |
[33:01] | Is he still breathing? | 他不是还活着吗 |
[33:02] | Guess she kept some of it to herself. | 看来她还是有所保留啊 |
[33:06] | He’s having trouble speaking. | 他现在没法说话 |
[33:08] | I think I fractured his larynx. | 我好像打断了他的喉头 |
[33:10] | Oh, good. | 漂亮 |
[33:14] | Your attempt to cross off Fitz and Simmons failed, | 你除掉菲兹和西蒙斯的企图失败了 |
[33:17] | But Fitz may never be the same again. | 但菲兹可能无法完全恢复 |
[33:19] | So I’m going to invent new ways to ruin the rest of your life. | 所以我会想些新办法来毁掉你今后的人生 |
[33:22] | And we’ll do whatever’s necessary | 我们会不择手段 |
[33:23] | to get Hydra intel from you, but your torture — | 从你这儿得到九头蛇的情报 但对你的折磨… |
[33:26] | that’s gonna be internal. | 将会是内心上的 |
[33:28] | And a little bit external. | 也会有一些身体上的 |
[33:29] | Sure. Some of that. | 当然 也有身体上的 |
[33:31] | But you devoted your entire life to a deranged narcissist | 你把你的一生都献给了一个精神错乱的自恋狂 |
[33:34] | who never gave a damn about anyone, and now he’s dead. | 他从没在乎过任何人 现在他死了 |
[33:37] | You’ve got the rest of your life to wrestle with the question — | 你要用余生去纠结这个问题 |
[33:40] | Who are you without him? | 没有了他 你又是谁 |
[33:57] | Why don’t you go to him? | 你为什么不去见他 |
[34:00] | I don’t want him to see what I’ve become. | 我不想让他看到我变成了什么样 |
[34:03] | He won’t care about your burns. | 他不会在乎你的烧伤 |
[34:05] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是说这个 |
[34:10] | Coulson said to bring you in. | 科尔森说要带你回去 |
[34:12] | You can access my hardware and watch my every move. | 你可以进入我的系统 监视我的一举一动 |
[34:15] | Go ahead. | 随你吧 |
[34:17] | I’ll only be making amends for my actions. | 我只会去弥补我造成的伤害 |
[34:20] | Whatever you did, you did it for Ace. | 不管你做了什么 都是为了艾斯 |
[34:25] | And what I do now? | 我现在做的 |
[34:28] | That’ll be for him, too. | 也是为了他 |
[35:30] | There’s a reason why they say, “cut off the head.” | 所以说要”砍掉头”是有原因的 |
[35:36] | Now I’ll be unstop– | 现在没人能阻挡… |
[35:42] | Hey, guys! | 各位 |
[35:44] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[35:46] | Told you it’d be in here. | 就说会在这里 |
[35:53] | Stupid, stupid, stupid, and cruel, and very stupid! | 愚蠢 残酷 非常愚蠢 |
[35:56] | I think you’ve made your point. | 你已经说得很明白了 |
[35:57] | Why bring me back in the first place? | 为什么要让我复活 |
[35:59] | Clearly, I didn’t think it was the best idea. | 显然我并不觉得这是个好主意 |
[36:01] | I warned you about people losing their minds. | 我警告过你 测试对象会失去理智 |
[36:03] | Agent May was on top of the situation. | 梅特工一直在掌控全局 |
[36:05] | She says you’re fine. | 她说你没事 |
[36:07] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[36:09] | It was a “Break glass in case of emergency” situation. | 那是”紧急情况下打碎玻璃”的状况 |
[36:11] | Yes, but that emergency was supposed to be the fall of an avenger. | 是啊 但这个紧急情况本该是复仇者受重伤 |
[36:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:18] | And I’m damn glad I did it, too. | 我很高兴我这样做了 |
[36:21] | When you want to build something, you need a strong foundation. | 你想建造东西就需要坚实的基础 |
[36:24] | Now, you know how few people I trust, Coulson. | 你知道我信任的人很少 科尔森 |
[36:26] | You can count them on one hand. | 用一只手就能数完 |
[36:27] | And I’m not afraid to cut off fingers. | 我不怕砍断手指 |
[36:30] | The principle S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded upon was pure. | 神盾局的基础原则十分纯粹 |
[36:33] | Protection. | 保护 |
[36:35] | Protection — one word. | 保护 一个词 |
[36:38] | Sometimes, to protect one man against himself — | 有时要保护一个人不被自己伤害 |
[36:40] | Other times, to protect the planet | 有时候 要保护地球 |
[36:42] | against an alien invasion from another universe. | 抵御另一个宇宙的外星人的入侵 |
[36:45] | It’s a broad job description. | 这是个宽泛的工作描述 |
[36:47] | No need to tell me. | 这还用你说吗 |
[36:48] | But the belief that drives us all is the same, | 但驱使我们的信念是一致的 |
[36:51] | whether it’s one man or all mankind. | 不管是一个人还是整个人类 |
[36:54] | That they’re worth saving. | 他们值得被拯救 |
[36:57] | That truth lives inside you, Coulson. | 那个真理一直在你心中长存 科尔森 |
[37:03] | Before it was torn apart, S.H.I.E.L.D. was a lot of moving parts. | 神盾局解体前拥有很多部门 |
[37:07] | Guys like you were the heart. | 你这样的人是核心 |
[37:10] | Now… you’ll be the head. | 现在 你会成为首脑 |
[37:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[37:19] | A toolbox to help you build it back up. | 一个工具箱 来帮你重建神盾局 |
[37:24] | You want me to start over, rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你想让我重新开始 重建神盾局 |
[37:27] | From scratch. | 从零开始 |
[37:29] | Take your time and do it right. | 慢慢来 要做好 |
[37:34] | You’ll still have his back. | 你还会支持他吧 |
[37:36] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[37:38] | There’s no one else I trust with this. | 我只敢把这个托付给你 |
[37:41] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[37:44] | How do you — how should I proceed? | 你想怎么…我该怎么行动 |
[37:49] | That’s up to you… | 那取决于你 |
[37:52] | Director. | 局长 |
[38:02] | And you, sir — where are you heading now? | 你呢 长官 你去哪里 |
[38:05] | Well, I’m trading in my bird’s-eye view | 我要放弃鸟瞰 |
[38:08] | for two solid feet on the ground. | 脚踏实地 |
[38:10] | This is the last time you’ll be seeing me for a stretch. | 你们今后一段时间要见不到我了 |
[38:13] | You’re gonna disappear, nowhere to be found. | 你要消失了 无处可寻 |
[38:17] | Nowhere? | 无处 |
[38:19] | You know me better than that, Phil. | 你知道我不会这样的 菲尔 |
[38:25] | I’ll be everywhere. | 我会无处不在 |
[38:53] | Fitz — is he okay? | 菲兹 他没事吧 |
[38:56] | Please tell me he’s okay. | 拜托告诉我他没事 |
[38:59] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[39:03] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[39:06] | First thing I found in that box was these coordinates. | 我在盒子里找到的第一样东西就是这里的坐标 |
[39:10] | Another secret base? | 又是个秘密基地吧 |
[39:11] | I call it the Playground, although, technically, | 我称这里为操场 但严格说来 |
[39:13] | it doesn’t have a name because, technically, it doesn’t exist, | 它没有名字 因为严格来说它并不存在 |
[39:16] | It being a secret base and all. | 因为是个秘密基地 |
[39:20] | Eric? | 艾瑞克 |
[39:21] | Billy…Koenig, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 比利·凯尼格 神盾局特工 |
[39:24] | Although I totally understand the confusion. | 我完全理解你们为什么会搞错 |
[39:27] | Eric passed away, sadly, | 艾瑞克去世了 很遗憾 |
[39:30] | but it’s great to have company, | 但有同伴挺好的 |
[39:32] | finally, and I did not mind minding this place. | 终于有了 我不介意打理这里 |
[39:37] | Agent Coulson. | 我是科尔森特工 |
[39:38] | I know. I know. | 我知道 久仰了 |
[39:39] | And it is an honor to meet you, sir. | 见到你真是荣幸 长官 |
[39:42] | I’ll get your lanyard shortly. | 我马上就给你拿胸卡 |
[39:44] | For the rest of you, | 其他人的胸卡 |
[39:45] | lanyards will be handed out on a case-by-case basis. | 也会据情况逐一分发 |
[39:48] | Can’t be too careful with all those Hydra threats | 九头蛇仍然存在 还在制造麻烦 |
[39:51] | still out there, causing trouble. | 必须小心行事 |
[39:52] | That’s why we’re here — get you up and running | 所以我们才在这里 让你重振旗鼓 |
[39:55] | and back fighting the good fight, which is gonna be cool. | 继续回去战斗 会很酷的 |
[39:58] | I know we don’t have much, | 我知道我们没有多少东西 |
[40:00] | but what we have is yours, sir. | 但你尽可以利用 长官 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | So…where would you like to start? | 你想从哪里开始呢 |
[40:43] | I know you thought you’d never see me again, but… | 我知道你以为你再也不会见到我 但是… |
[40:58] | …I found your daughter. | 我找到了你女儿 |