时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Marvel’s “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This device turns any moisture around it to ice | 那个装置能使周围水分结冰 |
[00:05] | very rapidly, at a great range. | 速度极快 影响范围极广 |
[00:07] | That’s what you’re trying to power — | 这就是你要驱动的吗 |
[00:08] | A bigger version of the ice machine? | 放大版的冰冻器 |
[00:10] | This is very, very dangerous. | 这非常危险 |
[00:13] | What will happen to him? | 他们会怎么处置他 |
[00:14] | They’re moving him to the sandbox. | 他们会把他带去沙箱 |
[00:15] | They want to keep an eye on him. | 他们想监控他 |
[00:16] | -Ward! – Ward! | -沃德 -沃德 |
[00:18] | Your attempt to cross off Fitz and Simmons failed, | 你除掉菲兹和西蒙斯的企图失败了 |
[00:20] | but Fitz may never be the same again. | 但菲兹可能无法完全恢复 |
[00:22] | Since Simmons left, he’s only getting worse, | 西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了 |
[00:24] | talking to himself more and more. | 总是自言自语 |
[00:26] | I’m being overly discreet with this operation. | 我对这次行动非常谨慎 |
[00:28] | I know how long you have been searching for this, | 我知道你找这个已经很久了 |
[00:31] | Dr. Whitehall. | 怀特霍尔博士 |
[00:32] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到有多久 |
[00:47] | First time I drank this, I had just enlisted. | 第一次喝这玩意时 我刚入伍 |
[00:51] | It was bland, immature. | 味道很淡 不够陈 |
[00:56] | But I had a hunch. | 但我有一种预感 |
[00:59] | I bought a case. | 就买下了一箱 |
[01:06] | $10 seemed so expensive back then. | 10美元在当时有点贵 |
[01:09] | And now one bottle costs over $2,000. | 现在一瓶能卖2000美元 |
[01:13] | Goes to show you patience is most definitely a virtue — | 完美展现了耐心的确是一种美德 |
[01:18] | Something we’ve both benefited from. | 我们都从中获利不少 |
[01:23] | I believe in second chances. | 我相信第二次机会 |
[01:26] | I want us to work together. | 我希望我们能合作 |
[01:28] | I want you to become a valued member | 我希望你成为我们组织的 |
[01:33] | of our organization. | 重要一员 |
[01:37] | Surrender… and you will find meaning. | 放弃抵抗 你就会找到目标 |
[01:41] | Surrender… | 放弃抵抗 |
[01:43] | and you will find release. | 你就能得到解脱 |
[01:47] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[01:49] | Calm your mind. | 平静下来 |
[01:52] | You know what’s best. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[01:55] | What’s best is you comply. | 那就是服从 |
[01:59] | Compliance will be rewarded. | 服从会得到奖赏 |
[02:03] | Are you ready to comply, Agent 33? | 你愿意服从了吗 33号特工 |
[02:06] | I will never work for Hydra. | 我绝不会为九头蛇卖命 |
[02:11] | I expected it would be a long night. | 我知道这夜会很漫长 |
[02:13] | Why I decided to treat myself. | 所以我才决定喝上一杯 |
[02:18] | Mr. Bakshi, let’s go again. | 巴克希先生 再来一遍 |
[02:19] | – Where do we start? – At the beginning. | -从哪开始 -从头开始 |
[02:21] | Like the song says, a very good place to start. | 就像歌里唱的那样 这是开始的好地方 |
[02:26] | You and I both know the Faustus method takes time. | 你我都清楚浮士德方法很耗时间 |
[02:31] | And I’ve got plenty. | 而我 有的是时间 |
[03:43] | Morning, Theo. | 早安 西奥 |
[03:45] | That smile. | 这笑容 |
[03:47] | A breath of sunshine… | 是这沉闷清晨的 |
[03:49] | …in an otherwise dreary morning. | 一缕阳光 |
[03:52] | Oh, you’re too sweet. | 你嘴太甜啦 |
[03:53] | And you mix your metaphors. | 比喻还要混搭 |
[03:55] | Have a good day. | 祝好 |
[04:24] | Ms. Simmons, you’re here early. | 西蒙斯小姐 你来早了 |
[04:26] | Yes. You see, those samples you gave me are quite fasc… | 是的 你给我的那些样本很让我着迷… |
[04:28] | I’ll read all about it once you finish your report. | 你完成报告后我会看的 |
[04:31] | Have it on my desk as soon as possible. | 尽快放到我桌上 |
[04:50] | I imagined they were all Ward. | 我把它们想象成沃德 |
[04:52] | Imagine they’re all targets. | 把它们想象成目标 |
[04:55] | Don’t get cocky. This is step one. | 别骄傲 这是第一步 |
[04:58] | – It’s all about control… – Control. I know. | -控制最重要 -控制 我知道 |
[04:59] | – …over your mind, your body. – Don’t forget your mind. | -控制你的思绪 你的身体 -别忘了控制思绪 |
[05:01] | In the field, you need to maintain control. | 出外勤时 你需要保持控制 |
[05:04] | Whatever the situation — | 不管面对什么局面 |
[05:05] | Hostages, bombs about to go off — | 人质劫持 炸弹要爆炸 |
[05:07] | So, what you’re saying is what I just did was puny and sad. | 你是说我的表现很挫 |
[05:12] | 61 beats per minute. | 脉搏每分钟61下 |
[05:14] | Consistent the whole time. Not that puny. | 全程很稳定 不挫 |
[05:19] | Speaking of not puny… | 说到不挫 |
[05:21] | Yeah, I want you to get used to this. | 我要你熟练掌握这个 |
[05:23] | It’s a sniper rifle. | 狙击步枪 |
[05:25] | Pardon me. Uh, just one quick question. | 打扰下 问个问题 |
[05:27] | You went to S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy, right? | 你上过神盾局学院 对吧 |
[05:28] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[05:29] | If you did, you would have known better than to shoot us. | 否则你就该知道不应该开枪打我们 |
[05:32] | Apology number 470 — I am very sorry, Agent May. | 第470次道歉 真抱歉 梅特工 |
[05:35] | Don’t be sorry. Just wait. | 用不着 走着瞧 |
[05:38] | Uh, we just have a little wager. | 我们打了个赌 |
[05:40] | Uh, so, did you…? | 那么 你… |
[05:41] | Go to the academy? Yeah, no. | 上过学院吗 我没有 |
[05:43] | No. | 该死 |
[05:45] | All right, well, have fun with the inventory. | 好好清点库存吧 |
[05:46] | And remember, Koenig likes them neat. | 凯尼格喜欢打理得整整齐齐的 |
[05:48] | Oh, and, uh, none of those Euro Sevens with the lines through them. | 别在欧元七国地图上画线什么的 |
[05:50] | Drives him crazy. | 他会受不了的 |
[05:53] | Coulson said you were a field agent with a badge and all. | 科尔森说你是有局徽的外勤特工啊 |
[05:56] | More like a work-study thing. | 我算是半工半学吧 |
[05:58] | Badge, I had for like a day before S.H.I.E.L.D… | 局徽我只拿了一天 神盾局就… |
[06:02] | You know, Hartley — she loved her blade, hated guns. | 哈特利 她喜欢耍刀 讨厌用枪 |
[06:06] | Idaho — if on a job someone ended up dead, | 爱达荷 如果执行任务时出了人命 |
[06:08] | he’d go to church, light a candle. | 他会去教堂 点一支蜡烛 |
[06:10] | Said it’d balance the karma. | 说这样能平衡因果报应 |
[06:12] | See, I knew them, what they’d do, not do. | 我了解他们 他们做什么 不做什么 |
[06:14] | So, us being workmates and all… | 既然我们现在是同事了 |
[06:19] | You’re wondering if I’ve ever taken anyone out. | 你是想问我杀过人吗 |
[06:22] | Have you? | 杀过吗 |
[06:23] | Not that I know of. | 没有 |
[06:28] | Don’t you have inventory? | 你不是要去清点库存吗 |
[06:30] | I suppose now I do. | 看来是了 |
[06:33] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[06:37] | Practice. | 练习 |
[06:38] | I want you to get used to the recoil. | 我要你适应后座力 |
[06:43] | And for the record, | 另外 |
[06:45] | experience doesn’t make it any easier to cross someone off. | 即使经验丰富 杀人也不是易事 |
[06:54] | You’re alone. Should I assume? | 你一个人回来 是我想的那样吗 |
[06:56] | That the entire trip was a waste of precious jet fuel? | 这一趟出行就是浪费宝贵的飞机油吗 |
[06:59] | Yep. Assume that. | 没错 想对了 |
[07:01] | At least tell me that agent 33 retired. | 至少告诉我33号特工是退休了 |
[07:03] | Nope. They got to her first. | 没有 他们先抓走了她 |
[07:05] | It’s gone from being a land grab to a talent grab. | 现在从抢地盘变成了抢人 |
[07:08] | And I’m getting damn tired of losing our best and brightest to Hydra. | 我真是受够了最好最聪明的特工被九头蛇抢走 |
[07:13] | Ms. Simmons, I need everything you have | 西蒙斯小姐 请把你正在分析的 |
[07:14] | on the samples you’re working on. | 样本的一切资料都给我 |
[07:16] | I’m not done. I’m testing a second set of DN– | 还没做完呢 我在测试第二组DN… |
[07:17] | Right. Just whatever you have. | 嗯 目前结果都给我就行 |
[07:19] | What I have is more questions than answers. | 我现在得到的更多是疑问 |
[07:21] | Okay, know what? I get it. You don’t have time. | 我明白 你没时间了 |
[07:23] | Neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[07:24] | The time tables have moved up, | 时间表被提前了 |
[07:25] | and I have been called upstairs to fill them in. | 我被叫去楼上汇报 |
[07:27] | No prep time, no PowerPoint, | 没时间准备 不能用PPT |
[07:29] | Just me, pants around my ankles, talking out of my butt. | 我就只能傻站着 夸夸其谈 |
[07:32] | If you want, I could accompany you, | 如果需要 我可以陪你去 |
[07:33] | present my analysis. | 报告我的分析结果 |
[07:34] | Oh, no, y-you don’t want to go up there. | 不不 你不会想上去的 |
[07:36] | The higher you go… | 越往上走 |
[07:38] | the scarier it is. | 越吓人 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | Well, what you can say | 你可以这么说 |
[07:43] | is that the cells have an abnormal ability to create | 细胞有产生微量液氮的 |
[07:46] | trace amounts of liquid nitrogen. | 异常能力 |
[07:49] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[07:50] | What about the DNA markers? | 那DNA标记呢 |
[07:51] | Normal. | 正常 |
[07:52] | The anomaly appears to be environmental, not genetic. | 异常应该是后天造成 非先天遗传 |
[07:58] | Is that — | 那是… |
[07:59] | It’s just another acquisition. | 只是招募而已 |
[08:15] | I thought that was broken for good. | 我以为那东西不能用了呢 |
[08:19] | You clearly have a gift. | 你真是聪明过人 |
[08:21] | A degree. | 是学位 |
[08:22] | I used to study engineering. | 我以前学过工程学 |
[08:34] | You know, I could help out around here. | 我可以在这儿帮忙的 |
[08:36] | Fix things in exchange for room and board. | 修东西 来换住宿 |
[08:39] | It’s been a while since I’ve liked being somewhere. | 我已经很久没喜欢过什么地方了 |
[08:42] | Marrakech has a long history of giving shelter | 马拉喀什一直有庇护 |
[08:45] | to travelers hiding from their past. | 逃避过去的人的历史 |
[08:51] | Why would you think I’m hiding? | 你为什么觉得我在躲 |
[08:57] | Who were you speaking to? | 你见过谁 |
[08:59] | They threatened me! | 他们胁迫我 |
[09:00] | They said you were dangerous and… | 他们说你很危险 |
[09:04] | Mr. Gill. | 吉尔先生 |
[09:06] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[09:08] | Stand down, agent. Holster your weapon. | 退后 特工 枪收起来 |
[09:12] | Mr. Gill… | 吉尔先生 |
[09:13] | We just want to talk. | 我们只想谈谈 |
[09:15] | If you would just hear me out. | 请你听我说 |
[09:19] | No. | 不 |
[09:24] | I can’t. | 不要 |
[09:45] | “Maribel del mar.” | 玛丽贝尔德尔玛号 |
[10:33] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out? | 你以为我不会发现吗 |
[10:41] | Sriracha? | 辣椒酱 |
[10:43] | Beer? That’s all? | 啤酒 就这些 |
[10:46] | What kind of diet is that? | 这算什么饮食啊 |
[10:48] | Well, I also have tea. | 我还有茶 |
[10:50] | And if my diet’s such a concern, | 你要是这么关心我的饮食 |
[10:53] | Then perhaps dead drops shouldn’t involve fast food. | 那情报传递点就不该有快餐 |
[10:56] | We’ll revisit that protocol. | 这个我们再议 |
[10:59] | I picked up some groceries. | 我买了点东西 |
[11:04] | We’ve got…steak… grass-fed… | 有牛排 纯草饲的 |
[11:09] | Fingerling potatoes, | 鱼苗土豆 |
[11:12] | Kale… organic. | 甘蓝 有机的 |
[11:14] | It’s basic, but I do good basic. | 虽然简单 但都是好货 |
[11:18] | While I cook, you debrief. | 我做饭 你汇报情况 |
[11:23] | Do you remember Donnie Gill? | 还记得多尼·吉尔吗 |
[11:25] | From the academy? | 学院那个 |
[11:28] | I mean, I knew he was a gifted scientist, | 我知道他以前是个天才科学家 |
[11:30] | But you’re saying he’s… A gifted scientist. | 可你说他现在成了…异能科学家 |
[11:35] | Gill was struck by lightning | 他拿着制造风暴的装置时 |
[11:36] | while holding the device that created the storm. | 曾被闪电击中过 |
[11:39] | Perhaps the electrical surge | 也许当时的电涌 |
[11:41] | infused his system with a freezing agent? | 将冷冻剂嵌入了他体内 |
[11:44] | It’s just..well, it’s just speculation. | 这只是…猜测 |
[11:47] | They’re keeping me sequestered in the downstairs lab. | 他们一直让我待在楼下的实验室 |
[11:50] | I usually advance much more quickly, | 我以前进度快多了 |
[11:52] | But they are intent on wasting my talents | 可他们坚持要浪费我的天赋 |
[11:54] | doing rudimentary biochem and molecular analysis on blind samples. | 让我拿盲样做最基本的生物化学和分子鉴定 |
[11:58] | It’s not about your intellect. Have you made friends? | 这与你的能力无关 你交到朋友了吗 |
[12:02] | Oh, sir, you don’t need to worry. | 长官 这你不用担心 |
[12:04] | I mean, it’s been a tad lonely, true, but… | 的确是有点孤单 不过… |
[12:09] | You weren’t asking out of concern of my feelings, were you? | 你并不是在关心我的感受 对吧 |
[12:12] | Undercover is all about the relationships you make. | 卧底的关键就是结交人脉 |
[12:16] | If you’re gonna move up in hydra, | 要想更深入九头蛇内部 |
[12:17] | you need to make friends. | 你就得交朋友 |
[12:20] | Be like Ward? | 就像沃德那样吗 |
[12:22] | I can’t lie like he did. | 我学不会像他那样骗人 |
[12:23] | You don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[12:24] | Selective truths. You’re very likable. Use that. | 选择性透露信息 你很可爱 利用这点 |
[12:32] | So, how is everyone? | 大家还好吗 |
[12:36] | Fitz is okay. He’s hanging in there. | 菲兹没事 他还能坚持 |
[12:43] | You think they’re trying to recruit Donnie Gill | 你觉得他们想招募多尼·吉尔 |
[12:45] | as a scientist? | 当他们的科学家 |
[12:47] | That would be the best-case scenario. | 那算是比较好的情况了 |
[12:51] | Most likely scenario… hydra’s looking for another weapon. | 最可能的情况是 九头蛇在找武器 |
[12:54] | From what we’ve been able to piece together, | 从现在能拼凑出来的情况看 |
[12:56] | Donnie Gill had limited powers | 多尼·吉尔去沙箱时 |
[12:58] | when he entered the sandbox, but… | 只有有限的能力 但是 |
[12:59] | While there, he was taught to control, amplify those powers. | 他在那里学会了控制 放大这些能力 |
[13:03] | Lovely. And who, exactly, do we have to thank for that? | 真好 这是拜谁所赐 |
[13:05] | S.H.I.E.L.D. or hydra? | 神盾局还是九头蛇 |
[13:07] | Your guess is as good as ours. | 我们也不敢确定 |
[13:08] | Hydra had scientists embedded at the base. | 九头蛇在基地有科学家 |
[13:10] | Explains how they took it so quickly. | 所以他们才能那么快拿下那里 |
[13:12] | A friend of mine was stationed there. | 我一个朋友驻扎在那里 |
[13:13] | He said it got bad fast. | 他说当时局面急转直下 |
[13:15] | Is that when Gill escaped? | 吉尔是那时逃的吗 |
[13:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:17] | What I do know is Creel wasn’t an isolated incident. | 我只知道克里尔不是个例 |
[13:20] | I’ve been told Gill’s next on hydra’s wish list. | 我听说九头蛇下一个想要的就是吉尔 |
[13:23] | – Told by who? – I have a source. | -谁说的 -我有线人 |
[13:25] | – A source you trust? – Very much so. | -你信任那个线人吗 -非常信任 |
[13:27] | Now, I want us to bring Gill in before Hydra gets their hands on him. | 我想在九头蛇找到吉尔之前先找到他 |
[13:30] | Fitz, you know him better than any of us. | 菲兹 你比我们都了解他 |
[13:32] | Got anything to help us narrow the search? | 能提供什么线索帮我们缩小搜索范围吗 |
[13:35] | Um…well… | 这… |
[13:37] | The la– the last time that I saw him, | 我最后一次见他 |
[13:40] | he was, um… | 他… |
[13:41] | Angry? On drugs? | 愤怒 在嗑药 |
[13:43] | – Uh…friendly? Sleeping? – Yeah. | -友善 在睡觉 -是的 |
[13:46] | – Sleeping? – No. What — the one — the — go back one. | -在睡觉 -不是 往前一个 |
[13:48] | – Friendly? – Friendly. | -友善 -友善 |
[13:53] | No, he had trouble making friends. | 不 他交不到朋友 |
[13:57] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[13:58] | I don’t know. Maybe ask jemma if you have a contact number for her. | 我不知道 如果你有联系方式 可以问问珍玛 |
[14:00] | Okay. And if you think of anything — | 好吧 如果你想起来什么… |
[14:02] | Yeah, we’ll work on it. | 我们会尽力的 |
[14:05] | May, you lead the search to find Gill. | 梅 你带队搜寻吉尔的下落 |
[14:07] | Let me know as soon as you have something. | 有发现立刻告诉我 |
[14:09] | Scan satellite feeds for any temp– | 搜索所有卫星信号查找… |
[14:11] | Shouldn’t Skye be here? | 斯凯怎么不在 |
[14:14] | She’s working another angle. | 她在追查别的线索 |
[14:19] | Well, they’re not exactly what you’d call welcoming. | 他们可不算”友善” |
[14:21] | They don’t give you a choice. | 他们不给你选择的余地 |
[14:22] | So, what do they give you? | 那他们给了你什么 |
[14:24] | Money? Threats? Torture? | 钱 威胁 折磨 |
[14:26] | Combo platter? | 组合拼盘 |
[14:28] | They’re good at convincing people. | 他们很擅长说服别人 |
[14:30] | Yeah, well, they suckered you in. | 是啊 他们把你吸收进去了 |
[14:32] | No. I was never loyal to Hydra. I was loyal to Garrett. | 不 我从没忠于九头蛇 我忠于加勒特 |
[14:36] | Garrett is the reason you’re a cold-blooded killer. | 加勒特才是你成为冷血杀手的原因吗 |
[14:39] | I don’t blame him for the choices I’ve made. | 我自己做的选择我不怪他 |
[14:41] | Right. I seem to remember you blaming your brother. | 是啊 但我好像记得你怪你哥哥 |
[14:43] | Or was it your parents? | 还是父母来着 |
[14:45] | Man, I can’t keep up. | 天呐 我都记不住了 |
[14:47] | My family tore me down. | 我的家庭让我支离破碎 |
[14:49] | Garrett built me back up… the way he wanted. | 加勒特把我重新拼凑起来 按照他的方式 |
[14:53] | We’re all aware of who your family is, Ward. | 我们都知道你的家庭背景 沃德 |
[14:55] | Not only are they respected. They’re pretty much loved. | 不仅受人尊敬 甚至可以说受人爱戴 |
[14:59] | Well, every family has its secrets. | 每个家庭都有自己的秘密 |
[15:03] | Yours does, too. | 你的也是 |
[15:05] | You ever wonder why — | 你就不好奇为什么… |
[15:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:08] | My bad. I slipped. | 我的错 失误了 |
[15:10] | Talked to you like a normal person. | 把你当正常人跟你谈话了 |
[15:12] | Let’s stay on task. | 还是专注于任务吧 |
[15:16] | You make the rules. | 你说了算 |
[15:19] | Hydra’s protocol on gifteds is pretty straightforward. | 九头蛇关于异能者的规定非常简单 |
[15:23] | An acquisition team is sent out | 派出一支抓捕小队 |
[15:24] | to convince or capture the gifted. | 去说服或者抓住目标 |
[15:27] | If those two options aren’t possible, | 如果这两种方式都不成功 |
[15:29] | then they’ll take them out. | 那他们就把目标铲除 |
[15:31] | Even if the gifted doesn’t pose a threat? | 即使目标对他们没有威胁吗 |
[15:35] | A gifted that refuses Hydra is a threat. | 拒绝九头蛇的异能者就是威胁 |
[15:39] | And threats are taken care of quickly. | 任何威胁都会很快被铲除 |
[15:43] | That’s the difference between S.H.I.E.L.D. And Hydra. | 这就是神盾局和九头蛇的不同之处 |
[15:45] | And that’s why Hydra will win. | 这也是九头蛇胜利的原因 |
[15:48] | Because while a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is considering right and wrong, | 因为神盾局的特工还在考虑对错的时候 |
[15:53] | Hydra’s already taken the shot. | 九头蛇已经出击了 |
[16:47] | Make friends. | 交朋友 |
[16:50] | Mr. Turgeon, hello! | 特金先生 你好 |
[16:52] | I was thinking of going over to Salties. | 我正考虑去海盐酒吧 |
[16:54] | Happy hour and karaoke could be a load of — | 欢乐时光加卡拉OK是… |
[16:56] | – Uh, Ms. Simmons — – Call me Jemma. | -西蒙斯小姐 -叫我珍玛就行 |
[16:58] | Jemma, you are wanted upstairs for questioning. | 珍玛 楼上要找你问话 |
[17:01] | Is this regarding my analysis — | 是关于我的分析的吗 |
[17:02] | It’s a security matter. | 是安全问题 |
[17:05] | Uh, yes. These men will escort you. | 是的 这些人会护送你 |
[17:08] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[17:09] | Nothing. I haven’t done anything. | 没什么 我什么都没做 |
[17:11] | Well, then I’m sure you have nothing to worry about. | 那我想你也不用担心什么 |
[17:13] | Mam, come with us. | 请跟我们走 |
[17:25] | Floor number 25. | 25层 |
[17:30] | Ms. Simmons. | 西蒙斯小姐 |
[17:32] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[17:35] | Leave us. | 出去 |
[17:37] | Stay close… | 别走远 |
[17:39] | in case there are consequences. | 以防不测 |
[17:43] | You’ve been lying to us, Ms. Simmons. | 你一直在骗我们 西蒙斯小姐 |
[17:51] | Not long ago, you were a level 5 S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 不久前 你还是神盾局的5级特工 |
[17:53] | Yes, before S.H.I.E.L.D.’s fall. | 没错 在神盾局垮台前 |
[17:55] | I was candid about my work history. | 我的履历并没有隐瞒 |
[17:57] | You left things out. | 但也不完整 |
[17:58] | If I did, it wasn’t intentional. | 即使漏了什么也不是故意的 |
[18:00] | Stop… lying. | 不要…再说谎了 |
[18:03] | You’ve been doing cellular analysis for Project Blizzard, | 你一直在为雪暴计划做细胞分析 |
[18:06] | yet didn’t inform your supervisor that you knew the subject. | 但你并没有告诉上司你认识实验对象 |
[18:15] | I didn’t realize it was Gill until yesterday, | 我也是昨天在肯尼思的文件夹里 |
[18:18] | when I saw a photo in Kenneth’s file. | 看到了照片 才知道是吉尔的 |
[18:20] | I-I would have said something — | 我本想说出来的 |
[18:22] | Yet you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[18:25] | What else… are you hiding? | 你还…隐瞒了什么 |
[18:29] | I didn’t want to corrupt my analysis — | 我是不想破坏我的分析 |
[18:31] | analysis which I’d done before I knew who it was. | 在我知道这些之前就完成了分析 |
[18:33] | I-I barely knew him. | 我都不怎么认识他 |
[18:35] | You saved his life. | 你救过他 |
[18:36] | Only because I happened to be at the academy giving a le — a lecture. | 因为我当时刚好在学院演讲 |
[18:42] | You seem nervous. | 你好像很紧张 |
[18:45] | Because I am. | 我确实很紧张 |
[18:46] | I was escorted here by armed guards. | 我是被武装保安押送来的 |
[18:48] | I’m well aware of who I work for. | 我很清楚我在为谁工作 |
[18:54] | Let’s discuss your previous employer. | 我们谈谈你的前任雇主吧 |
[18:56] | Why did you join S.H.I.E.L.D. in the first place? | 你当初为什么加入神盾局 |
[18:58] | I was a 17-year-old girl | 我当时只是个有两个博士学位 |
[19:00] | with two PhDs and a million questions. | 和一堆想探寻的疑问的17岁孩子 |
[19:03] | S.H.I.E.L.D. had the resources to help me answer them. | 神盾局有能力帮我找到答案 |
[19:05] | Now they don’t, and Hydra does. | 可现在他们没这能力了 而九头蛇有 |
[19:06] | So your loyalties are with us? | 那么你现在是忠于我们了吗 |
[19:10] | My loyalties are with science. | 我忠于科学 |
[19:12] | So long as Hydra allows me to do the work I want to be doing, | 只要九头蛇允许我做我想做的工作 |
[19:15] | then, yes, my loyalties are with Hydra. | 那么我就忠于九头蛇 |
[19:20] | Well, loyalties can be tested. | 忠诚是可以考验出来的 |
[19:32] | Why cling to the founding principles of S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 为什么还要坚守神盾局的基本原则 |
[19:35] | Freedom. Equality. | 自由 平等 |
[19:38] | Individual rights. | 人权 |
[19:40] | These principles make mankind a plague on this planet. | 正是这些原则让人类为祸人间 |
[19:44] | Think of a forest. | 想象有一片森林 |
[19:46] | It dries up and catches fire with the first spark. | 如果太干燥 一颗火星就能燃起大火 |
[19:49] | Now, mankind would fight that fire, | 人类会试着扑灭大火 |
[19:52] | believing every individual plant perfect in its own individual way. | 而且坚信每一株植物都有自己的独到之处 |
[19:58] | But it’s the fire that’s perfect. | 但实际上 那火焰才是最完美的 |
[20:01] | Essential. | 最重要的 |
[20:06] | Now more magnificent plant species, | 更优越的植物物种 |
[20:09] | like the giant sequoia, | 比如巨杉 |
[20:10] | their seeds need the heat of that fire | 他们的种子需要这火焰的热量 |
[20:13] | to crack open and be born. | 帮助他们破壳而生 |
[20:15] | To literally rise from the ashes. | 让他们浴火重生 |
[20:17] | And they will live for a thousand years. | 并延年千载 |
[20:23] | You don’t need to keep burning. | 你不需要继续在火焰里受苦了 |
[20:26] | Rise. Be born. | 浴火重生吧 |
[20:28] | Sir, I hate to interrupt, | 先生 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:30] | but I’d like to evaluate one of our employees | 我需要对我们的一个员工做评估 |
[20:33] | and act with authority. | 需要您的批准 |
[20:36] | Mr. Bakshi, I trust you to do what needs to be done. | 巴克希先生 此事全权委托于你了 |
[20:48] | Are you ready to comply? | 你愿意服从了吗 |
[20:55] | Maribel Del Mar. Anchored in the port of Casablanca. | 玛丽贝尔德尔玛号 停泊在卡萨布兰卡港 |
[20:58] | It’s a privately owned cargo ship. | 一艘私人货船 |
[21:00] | Supposed to cast off this morning but didn’t. | 今晨本应出海 却没能起航 |
[21:02] | It’s frozen in ice. | 因为它被冻住了 |
[21:04] | Iceberg in the middle east? Gill’s not subtle. | 中东出现了冰山 吉尔也太高调了 |
[21:07] | Trip, how long till you can have the bus in the air? | 崔普 开动空客需要多久 |
[21:09] | 15, tops. | 最多15分钟 |
[21:10] | You heard him. | 听到他的话了 |
[21:11] | You got 15 minutes to gather your gear. | 你们有15分钟收拾行装 |
[21:12] | Excuse me, but Gill wasn’t hard to track. | 抱歉 但是吉尔并不难找 |
[21:15] | If Hydra are looking, they’ll find him. | 如果九头蛇在找他 就一定会找到 |
[21:17] | The asset said Hydra would be ready to take him out | 线人说 如果九头蛇无法俘虏或招募他 |
[21:20] | if they couldn’t capture or recruit him. | 就会干掉他 |
[21:21] | Which is why we have to beat them to it. | 所以我们必须抢先一步 |
[21:23] | I’ll coordinate from the Bus. | 我在空客上做部署 |
[21:25] | Down to 14 minutes. Let’s get moving. | 还剩14分钟 大家赶紧吧 |
[21:29] | They’re taking the Bus. You know what that means? | 他们要开走空客 知道那意味着什么吗 |
[21:32] | Means we got the night off. | 意味着我们今晚可以休息了 |
[21:34] | Koenig’s on assignment and won’t be hogging the XBox. | 凯尼格在执行任务 不会霸占着XBox |
[21:39] | Man, why aren’t you happier about this? | 你怎么不觉得开心 |
[21:40] | ‘Cause I should be going. I mean, I-I knew him. | 因为我也该去 我认识他 |
[21:44] | No need to feel bad about it. It is what it is. | 不用感到内疚 事情就这样 |
[21:47] | Skye’s asset. Now Donnie. | 斯凯的线人 现在又是多尼 |
[21:51] | They’re… they’re keeping things from me. | 他们…有事瞒着我 |
[21:53] | Yeah, they’re keeping you from an icy death. | 他们不想你被冻死 |
[21:56] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[21:57] | Come on, now. | 别这样 |
[21:58] | Don’t start getting paranoid on me. | 别胡思乱想 |
[22:06] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[22:10] | Thank you. Thanks very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[22:18] | Ms. Simmons. Do you have anything warmer? | 西蒙斯小姐 你有暖和点的衣服吗 |
[22:23] | I’ll grab you something before we leave. | 我们走之前 我会替你拿一件 |
[22:24] | Leave? Where to? | 走 去哪 |
[22:26] | We’ve found Donnie Gill. | 我们找到多尼·吉尔了 |
[22:28] | We’ve tried bringing him into the fold before. | 我们以前也曾试着拉拢他 |
[22:30] | Now we have a second chance. | 现在又有机会了 |
[22:33] | With you…a friendly, honest face. | 有你这个友善真诚的熟人相助 |
[22:37] | Maybe we’ll have better luck. | 这次运气也许会更好 |
[22:40] | He’s dangerous, isn’t he? | 他很危险 对吧 |
[22:42] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[22:43] | We’ll have your back every step of the way. | 我们会一直保护你的 |
[22:49] | Suit up. | 穿上吧 |
[22:50] | It’s going to get cold. | 很快就要冷了 |
[22:58] | You have no idea what you are bringing down on yourself. | 你不知道你给自己惹了多大的麻烦 |
[23:01] | We will find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[23:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | I want to be left alone, | 我不想被人找到 |
[23:06] | but you people won’t stop coming after me! | 但你们一直追着我不放 |
[23:10] | So I’m done hiding. | 所以我不再躲藏了 |
[23:12] | It’s time Hydra learned once and for all… | 九头蛇该彻底听明白了 |
[23:15] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[23:18] | I’m not afraid. | 我也不畏惧 |
[23:24] | I’m pissed off. | 但我很生气 |
[23:26] | And every Hydra agent they send is going to feel it. | 九头蛇派来的每个特工都会尝到我的愤怒 |
[23:35] | Fitz, please, this is ridiculous. | 菲兹 你这样太荒谬了 |
[23:37] | What, exactly, are you hoping to accomplish? | 你想达到什么结果啊 |
[23:39] | The asset Skye’s been talking to — it’s him. | 斯凯一直在说的线人就是他 |
[23:41] | Oh, Mack was right. | 迈克说得对 |
[23:41] | You’re sounding paranoid. Stop assuming the worst. | 你在胡思乱想 别总往坏处想了 |
[23:43] | They’re keeping things from me, | 他们有事瞒着我 |
[23:44] | And I just want to know the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[23:46] | Fitz. You need to be honest with yourself. | 菲兹 你得坦诚地面对自己 |
[23:49] | You’re barely holding it together. | 你是在勉强支撑 |
[23:50] | There’s a reason they’re keeping things from you. | 他们瞒你是有原因的 |
[23:52] | I don’t think you should go in there. | 我觉得你不该进去 |
[23:54] | You are not here. | 你并不存在 |
[24:30] | I imagine you’ve got a lot to say to me. | 我想你有很多话要对我说 |
[24:43] | Look, despite all of this… | 尽管发生了这么多 |
[24:49] | it’s really good to see you. | 我还是很高兴见到你 |
[24:52] | Fitz? Fitz, are you al… | 菲兹 菲兹 你… |
[24:54] | Stop. Stop talking. | 别 别说话 |
[24:56] | Stop. | 别说 |
[25:11] | I’ll be listening to everything. | 整个过程我会一直监听 |
[25:13] | You run into any trouble, | 如果你遇到任何麻烦 |
[25:14] | I’ll be in your ear, talking you through it. | 我会在你耳边 给你指导 |
[25:15] | And what if he doesn’t respond well? | 如果事情不顺利呢 |
[25:19] | Then I suppose there’ll be a job opening at our laboratory. | 那我想我们实验室就要招新人了 |
[25:36] | Your first jump? | 第一次跳吗 |
[25:38] | Second. First was with Coulson and Lola. | 第二次 第一次是跟科尔森和洛拉 |
[25:41] | It’s a car. | 那是车 |
[25:42] | It flies. Yeah, this is my first. | 飞车…好吧 这是我第一次跳 |
[25:45] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕是正常的 |
[25:46] | I’m not scared. | 我没害怕 |
[25:47] | Maybe you should be. I packed your chute. | 也许你该害怕 你的降落伞是我打的 |
[25:49] | And according to my ex, my folding skills are abysmal. | 据我前任说 我的折叠技术很烂 |
[25:54] | Nice thing is this is as scary as it gets. | 好的方面是 虽然现在很吓人 |
[25:56] | Once you jump, physics takes over. | 一跳下去 就靠物理了 |
[25:58] | Yeah, I’m good. Thanks. | 我很好 多谢 |
[25:59] | Trip says two minutes out. | 崔普说还有两分钟 |
[26:01] | Remember, Donnie Gill’s a gifted. | 记住 多尼·吉尔是异能者 |
[26:04] | He could be a formidable weapon for either side. | 他对任意一方都可能是一把利器 |
[26:06] | Let’s make sure it’s ours. | 我们要确保他归我们 |
[26:22] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我没想伤害你 |
[26:24] | I tried to avoid it. | 我极力避免 |
[26:25] | You tried to kill us. | 你想杀了我们 |
[26:27] | No. I wanted to save you. | 不是的 我是想救你们 |
[26:31] | Garrett ordered me to kill you and Simmons. | 加勒特命令我杀了你和西蒙斯 |
[26:34] | He expected me to put a bullet in your head. | 他想让我把你一枪爆头 |
[26:39] | But I couldn’t. | 但我下不了手 |
[26:41] | I gave you a fighting chance to find a way out, | 我给了你一个求生的机会 |
[26:43] | like you always do. | 而你总能做到 |
[26:45] | Like you did. | 你也做到了 |
[26:47] | Save me? | 救我 |
[26:52] | Do…do you…do you…do you know what the, um… | 你…你知道… |
[26:59] | what you… | 你… |
[27:05] | I…you know, I have trouble with words, | 我…我现在有表达障碍 |
[27:08] | so, um… | 所以 |
[27:12] | it’s probably best that I show you. | 我还是直接展示给你看吧 |
[27:14] | Show me what? | 展示什么 |
[27:15] | Hypoxia. | 缺氧 |
[27:17] | Found that one. That’s what you did to me. | 想起来了 这就是你对我做的 |
[27:25] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[27:28] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[27:30] | I’m showing you… what it’s like | 我要让你感受一下 |
[27:35] | when you’re deprived…of, uh… | 呼吸不到… |
[27:42] | the oxygen…b- the brain cells, | 氧气的感觉 脑细胞 |
[27:44] | they…they’re…they react first. They die. | 脑细胞最先有反应 它们会死亡 |
[27:46] | Three minutes, damage is permanent. | 超过三分种 就能造成永久性伤害 |
[27:49] | Where’s Skye? | 斯凯在哪 |
[27:50] | Gone. They’re all gone after Donnie. | 她不在 他们都去抓多尼了 |
[27:54] | And I should be there with them. | 我本该跟他们一起的 |
[27:57] | But I can’t be because of you, | 但我没法出勤 就因为你 |
[27:59] | Because of what you did to me! | 因为你对我做的事 |
[28:00] | I’m damaged! | 我大脑受损了 |
[28:02] | Donnie…Donnie…Donnie Gill. | 多尼 多尼·吉尔 |
[28:04] | That’s…that’s why Skye was… | 所以斯凯才会… |
[28:06] | No! I’m not…I-I don’t…I don’t, uh… | 不…我不… |
[28:08] | – I don’t answer, uh… – Fitz. | -我不回答 -菲兹 |
[28:10] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 |
[28:12] | You…they don’t know what they’re walking into. | 你…他们根本不清楚是什么情况 |
[28:17] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[28:19] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[28:27] | I’m looking for… I’m looking for Donnie Gill. | 我找…我找多尼·吉尔 |
[28:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:37] | You may not remember me. | 你可能不记得我 |
[28:44] | Agent Simmons? | 西蒙斯特工 |
[28:45] | Donnie. It’s nice to see you again. | 多尼 真高兴又见到你了 |
[28:50] | Who…who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[28:53] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? H-hydra? | 神盾局 九头蛇 |
[28:56] | What…what side did you end up on? | 你到底是哪边的 |
[28:57] | I’d like to think I’m on your side. | 我觉得我是站在你这边的 |
[29:01] | Get close to him. | 跟他套近乎 |
[29:04] | Convince him you want to help. | 让他相信你想帮助他 |
[29:07] | I saved your life once. I heard you were in trouble. | 我救过你一命 我听说了你有麻烦 |
[29:10] | Please, I… I need you to hear me out. | 请你听我说 |
[29:22] | Coulson, we’re not alone. | 科尔森 还有其他人在这里 |
[29:24] | Not what I hoped, but not unexpected. | 非我所愿 但意料之中 |
[29:26] | Proceed. Let me know when you have eyes on gill. | 继续前进 找到吉尔向我报告 |
[29:28] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[29:30] | Skye, you cover the door. | 斯凯 你守住大门 |
[29:32] | You don’t give the orders, trainspotting. | 轮不到你发号施令 猜火车的 |
[29:33] | I’m not Scottish. | 我又不是苏格兰人 |
[29:36] | Skye, protect the exit route. | 斯凯 守住应急出口 |
[29:38] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:56] | Not this time. | 这次休想 |
[29:58] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:59] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[30:00] | – Mack! – Come on. | -迈克 -干掉你 |
[30:02] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[30:04] | What the hell, man?! I just took out the boomers! | 你干什么 我刚干掉一堆敌人 |
[30:06] | Uh, the bus! The bus! We need to talk to the bus! | 空客 我们得赶紧跟空客联系 |
[30:08] | Fitz would talk about you. | 菲兹总提起你 |
[30:10] | He described the blueprints he saw in your room. | 说起在你房间看到的那些设计图 |
[30:13] | He was quite impressed. | 他觉得你很厉害 |
[30:14] | And Fitz is very hard to impress. | 菲兹可是很难打动的 |
[30:18] | Get him to trust you. | 让他相信你 |
[30:20] | You’re a lot like him. | 你跟他很相似 |
[30:22] | Like both of us, really. | 跟我们都很相似 |
[30:24] | We’re scientists… wired to solve problems. | 我们是科学家 生来就是解决问题的 |
[30:28] | Maybe before. It’s different now. | 或许以前是 但现在不同了 |
[30:31] | Oh, I don’t believe you. | 我才不信呢 |
[30:34] | You must miss it. | 你一定很怀念吧 |
[30:35] | Minds like ours… they need to be used. | 像我们这样的智商 应该物尽其用 |
[30:38] | I’m tired of being used. | 我已经受够被利用了 |
[30:42] | Don’t let him get angry. | 别激怒他 |
[30:44] | Repeat what I say. | 重复我的话 |
[30:46] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[30:49] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[30:51] | And clear your mind. | 平静下来 |
[30:54] | Surrender and you will find meaning. | 放弃抵抗 你就会找到目标 |
[30:58] | Surrender and you will find release. | 放弃抵抗 你就能得到解脱 |
[31:01] | Agent Simmons… | 西蒙斯特工 |
[31:02] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[31:05] | Donnie didn’t escape the Sandbox. | 多尼不是从沙箱逃出去的 |
[31:08] | He took the Sandbox for Hydra. | 是他为九头蛇拿下了那里 |
[31:10] | Hydra recruited Gill? | 吉尔是九头蛇的人 |
[31:11] | Uh…the… the brain. The brain. | 大脑 大脑 |
[31:13] | They brainwashed him. | 他们给他洗了脑 |
[31:14] | And they’re gonna re-trigger his programming if they can. | 现在他们正试图重新激活对他的控制 |
[31:17] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:18] | I spoke to Ward. | 沃德告诉我的 |
[31:22] | We’ll talk about that when I get home. | 这事等我回去了再说 |
[31:24] | Nice work, Fitz. | 干得漂亮 菲兹 |
[31:25] | May, Hunter, do either of you have eyes on Gill? | 梅 亨特 你们有人发现吉尔了吗 |
[31:28] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:33] | Target is talking to Hydra. | 目标正与九头蛇的人对话 |
[31:35] | End that conversation. Now. | 结束他们的对话 快 |
[31:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:38] | You know what is best. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[31:41] | What is best is you comply. | 那就是服从 |
[31:52] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[31:59] | You think I don’t know what you’re trying to do? | 你以为我不知道你想干什么吗 |
[32:01] | You’re just like the rest of them. You liar! | 你跟他们都一样 就是个骗子 |
[32:14] | What am I hearing? | 那是什么声音 |
[32:17] | Agent May shot me. | 梅特工朝我开了一枪 |
[32:19] | – Repeat? – May shot me. | -重复一遍 -梅朝我开枪了 |
[32:21] | Man, I wanted to be the one. | 天啊 真希望是我 |
[32:23] | Simmons is here. | 西蒙斯在这里 |
[32:24] | Repeat… Simmons is on site with Hydra. | 我重复 西蒙斯跟九头蛇的人在这里 |
[32:27] | – Do we maintain her cover? – Yes. Maintain her cover. | -是否维持她的卧底身份 -是 保护她的身份 |
[32:30] | – Your source? – My source. | -她就是你的线人 -没错 |
[32:32] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[32:33] | What about the primary target? | 那首要目标怎么办 |
[32:34] | If we can’t take him in, we take him out. | 如果不能制服他 就解决他 |
[32:36] | – Do you copy? – Copy that. | -知道了吗 -收到 |
[32:38] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:45] | – Is he far behind? – Not far. | -他追上来了吗 -就在我后面 |
[32:47] | – I’m sorry. I tried. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 我尽力了 -没事 |
[32:49] | Conditions are better here, anyway. | 这里的环境对我们更有利 |
[32:59] | Good afternoon, Mr. Gill. | 下午好 吉尔先生 |
[33:02] | You. | 是你 |
[33:03] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[33:05] | – No. – Calm your mind. | -不 -平静下来 |
[33:06] | No. Please. Please. | 不 求你了 |
[33:07] | You know what is best. | 你知道该这么做 |
[33:09] | What is best is you comply. | 那就是服从 |
[33:10] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[33:12] | Compliance will be rewarded. | 服从会得到奖赏 |
[33:14] | Mr. Gill… | 吉尔先生 |
[33:17] | Are you ready to comply? | 你愿意服从了吗 |
[33:23] | I’m happy to comply. | 我乐意服从 |
[33:25] | Prove it, then. | 那就证明给我看 |
[33:27] | Keep us from being followed. | 帮我们摆脱追踪 |
[33:30] | Let’s move! | 走吧 |
[33:35] | What just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:37] | You laid the groundwork and gave us a second chance. | 你打了基础 给了我们第二次机会 |
[33:40] | He’s with us again. | 他又是我们的人了 |
[33:46] | Let’s head out. | 咱们走 |
[33:54] | Ice everyone inside this ship. | 冻住船上所有人 |
[33:57] | No one leaves here alive. | 不留活口 |
[34:03] | Exit’s this way. | 出口在这边 |
[34:18] | It’s frozen. | 被冻住了 |
[34:19] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[34:22] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[35:05] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[35:13] | The threat’s been neutralized. | 危机已解除 |
[35:15] | Hydra doesn’t have him. | 九头蛇没得到他 |
[35:16] | And Agent Simmons? | 西蒙斯特工呢 |
[35:18] | Her cover’s been maintained. She’s safe for now. | 她的身份保住了 目前安全 |
[35:21] | They’re leaving empty-handed. But we’re not. | 他们空手而归 但我们不是 |
[35:31] | Nice payload. | 收获颇丰啊 |
[35:32] | Too bad we couldn’t make off with the whole cargo ship. | 可惜不能把整艘货船都弄走 |
[35:35] | Want to take a bet how much tech’s in the cargo? | 要不要赌一下船上有多少设备 |
[35:37] | Not gonna sucker me into doing your inventory, Mack. | 别想忽悠我帮你干活 迈克 |
[35:40] | Good try, though. | 不过想法不错 |
[35:41] | Trip, have you seen Skye? | 崔普 看到斯凯了吗 |
[35:43] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[35:45] | In case you’re wondering, I’m all right. | 你关心的话 我没事 |
[35:47] | Nasty-looking bruise on my shoulder. | 肩上的擦伤看起来很严重 |
[35:48] | Hurts like hell, but I deserved it. | 痛得要死 不过也是我活该 |
[35:54] | So, we’re even? Right? | 我们扯平了 对吗 |
[35:57] | We are. | 嗯 |
[36:01] | Glad to hear. | 太好了 |
[36:11] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[36:13] | I don’t know. It reminds me of before. | 不知道 这里让我想起了从前的日子 |
[36:20] | Should replace the glass if we’re gonna take her out regularly. | 如果经常用她出勤的话 玻璃得修修了 |
[36:24] | I’ve been monitoring Moroccan Law-enforcement channels. | 我一直在监控摩洛哥警署的通信频道 |
[36:29] | They still haven’t found Donnie Gill’s body yet. | 他们还没找到多尼·吉尔的尸体 |
[36:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:34] | No. | 不好 |
[36:37] | I get why Coulson kept what Simmons was doing from us. | 我理解科尔森为什么瞒着我们西蒙斯的事 |
[36:40] | I understand he’s protecting her, | 我知道他在保护西蒙斯 |
[36:43] | making sure no one compromises her mission, | 确保没人会妨碍她执行任务 |
[36:44] | But you knew? | 但你知道这事 |
[36:47] | I knew. | 我知道 |
[36:51] | I’m scared for her. | 我很担心她 |
[36:52] | Simmons in Hydra? She’s a terrible liar. | 西蒙斯到九头蛇卧底 她撒谎烂透了 |
[36:55] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[36:56] | I love her, but her trying to lie…it is a horror show. | 我爱她 但她撒谎简直惨不忍睹 |
[36:58] | Maybe before, but not anymore. | 以前也许是 但现在不是了 |
[37:00] | She can handle it. | 她能应付得来 |
[37:01] | She’s good. | 她很棒 |
[37:04] | She’s not the only one. | 你也是 |
[37:19] | We should talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:24] | First of all, I want you to know that I see your progress. | 首先 我想说我看到了你的进步 |
[37:28] | You’re an important part of this team, | 你对我们队伍很重要 |
[37:30] | and I don’t want you to forget that. | 我希望你不要忘了这点 |
[37:32] | But I saw the recording. | 但我看了录像 |
[37:34] | Your conversation with Ward. | 看到了你和沃德的对话 |
[37:37] | You almost killed him. | 你差点杀了他 |
[37:38] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[37:41] | I’m not a killer. | 我不是杀手 |
[37:45] | I can’t look at him. | 我没法直视他 |
[37:48] | I hate that he’s here. | 我讨厌他在这里 |
[37:50] | But we barely know anything about Hydra. | 但我们对九头蛇几乎一无所知 |
[37:52] | I need to do whatever it takes | 我需要不惜一切代价 |
[37:54] | to understand the people we’re fighting. | 了解我们的敌人 |
[37:56] | Ward is one way I’m trying to do that. | 沃德就是途径之一 |
[37:58] | Well, you should have told me. | 你本该告诉我 |
[38:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:02] | I didn’t want to add to what you were already dealing with. | 但我不想再加重你的负担了 |
[38:09] | And is, um…is there anything… | 还有…还有别的… |
[38:14] | Is there anything more? | 还有别的事吗 |
[38:15] | That I’m keeping from you? Yeah. | 瞒着你的事吗 有 |
[38:18] | I’m director. There’s a hell of a lot more. | 我是局长 当然有很多事瞒着你 |
[38:21] | But there is one other thing you should know. | 但还有件事你得知道 |
[38:24] | Simmons is on an assignment. | 西蒙斯在执行任务 |
[38:27] | That’s why she hasn’t been in contact. | 所以她最近联系不上 |
[38:30] | That’s why she left. | 所以她才离开 |
[38:37] | And, um… | 那… |
[38:38] | Did she ask to go on the assignment? | 是她自己要求去执行任务的吗 |
[38:40] | Did she want to leave? | 她想走吗 |
[38:45] | What she’s doing is very important. | 她现在的工作非常重要 |
[38:53] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s becoming a problem. | 神盾局越来越麻烦了 |
[38:55] | Do we know who’s in charge? | 我们知道是谁在指挥吗 |
[38:57] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕还不知道 |
[39:02] | I’m sorry to interrupt. I was told to bring these. | 抱歉打扰了 有人让我拿这些过来 |
[39:06] | Please, bring it here. | 好的 拿过来 |
[39:19] | Thank you. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 辛苦你了 |
[39:21] | Happy to comply. | 乐意服从 |
[39:27] | Donnie’s programming proved to be unstable. | 对多尼的控制显然是不稳定 |
[39:30] | Ultimately, it held. | 不过最后还是撑住了 |
[39:34] | One last thing. | 还有件事 |
[39:36] | There’s a scientist in our downstairs lab. | 楼下实验室有一名科学家 |
[39:39] | I believe her talents are being wasted. | 我认为她实在是大材小用了 |
[39:41] | I’d like authorization to bring her up here. | 希望您准许我给她升职 |
[39:45] | So, you trust her? | 你相信她 |
[39:46] | I do now. | 现在相信 |
[39:48] | But if I’m wrong… | 不过就算我错了 |
[39:52] | We’ll make her comply. | 我们还可以让她服从 |
[39:58] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:11] | Relieved it’s not Fitz? | 不是菲兹 是不是松了口气 |
[40:14] | Happy it’s you, that you’re okay. | 很高兴是你 很高兴你没事 |
[40:20] | I’m, uh, glad I could help. | 我…很高兴能帮上忙 |
[40:25] | You said Hydra had a way of convincing people. | 你说过九头蛇说服别人很有一套 |
[40:27] | You were talking about brainwashing, weren’t you? | 你说的是洗脑 是不是 |
[40:30] | It’s not done often, but it’s done. | 这种手段不常用 但是用过 |
[40:33] | It’s a lot of work, and some people aren’t susceptible. | 要费很大功夫 有些人不容易屈服 |
[40:35] | It’s mostly used on high-value targets. | 主要是针对那些重要目标的 |
[40:37] | Like you? | 比如你吗 |
[40:42] | I wish I could say that’s what happened. | 我也希望能告诉你我是被洗脑了 |
[40:45] | But I swore I’d never lie to you. | 但我发过誓 绝不骗你 |
[40:51] | No. I was never brainwashed. | 没有 我从没被洗脑过 |
[40:55] | Everything I did, good and bad… | 我所做的一切 无论好坏 |
[40:59] | I did of my own free will. | 都是我的自主选择 |
[41:05] | Do you believe I’m telling you the truth? | 你相信我是在说实话吗 |
[41:10] | I just don’t know why. | 我只是想不明白原因 |
[41:12] | I don’t know what you hope to achieve by… | 我不知道你这么做是想得到什么 |
[41:14] | I don’t hope for me. I hope for you. | 我不是为了自己 我是为了你 |
[41:20] | I know something. | 我知道些事情 |
[41:23] | And I want you to believe me when I say it. | 我告诉你的时候 我希望你能相信我 |
[41:37] | Your father is alive. | 你父亲还活着 |
[41:40] | He’s looking for you. | 他在找你 |
[41:42] | And someday, if you let me, | 有一天 如果你愿意 |
[41:46] | I’ll take you to him. | 我会带你去见他 |
[41:50] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |