时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You said Hydra had a way of convincing people. | 你说过九头蛇说服别人很有一套 |
[00:04] | You were talking about brainwashing. | 你说的是洗脑 |
[00:05] | Are you ready to comply, Agent 33? | 你愿意服从了吗 33号特工 |
[00:08] | Happy to comply. | 我乐意服从 |
[00:09] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s becoming a problem. | 神盾局越来越麻烦了 |
[00:10] | Do we know who’s in charge? | 我们知道是谁在指挥吗 |
[00:12] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕还不知道 |
[00:13] | How about we make a deal? | 我们做笔交易吧 |
[00:14] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep dropping off presents like this. | 神盾局会继续给你这样的厚礼 |
[00:16] | All we ask for in return is a little breathing room. | 我们只希望你们不要逼得太紧 |
[00:18] | Sorry. I’m gonna have to say no to that deal. | 抱歉 我得拒绝你的提议了 |
[00:20] | Since Simmons left, he’s only getting worse. | 西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了 |
[00:22] | He’s grown isolated. | 他越来越孤僻 |
[00:23] | Who you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[00:24] | – Me. – What? No one. | -我呀 -什么 没谁 |
[00:25] | You like talking to yourself. That’s cool. | 你喜欢自言自语 这没什么 |
[00:27] | – What do you want, Raina? – It’s what I don’t want, | -你想要什么 蕾娜 -关键是我不想要什么 |
[00:29] | which is the obelisk falling into the hands | 我不想方尖碑落到 |
[00:30] | of people who don’t understand it. | 不懂它的人手上 |
[00:32] | I know he’s keeping something from me, | 我知道他有事瞒着我 |
[00:33] | and it’s not just because he’s the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不只是因为他是神盾局局长 |
[00:36] | It’s been 18 days since your last episode. | 你上一次发作是18天前了 |
[00:38] | And I’m tired of fighting it. | 我也忍累了 |
[00:39] | That’s why I’m here. | 别忍了 我就是来帮你的 |
[00:40] | I think something is wrong with him. | 我觉得他出事了 |
[00:42] | Is Coulson okay? | 科尔森没事吗 |
[01:05] | Your grace, thank you for coming. | 大人 感谢您赶来 |
[01:07] | Our parishioners are still | 我们教区居民仍在 |
[01:08] | trying to understand this tragedy, and — | 试图理解这场悲剧的意义所在 |
[01:10] | Show it to me. | 带我去看看 |
[01:13] | O-of course. This way, please. | 当然 这边请 |
[01:27] | Here. | 您看 |
[01:30] | It dates back to Spain, the early 1500s. | 这画可以追溯到16世纪的西班牙 |
[01:33] | It was the only item in our entire church that was spared. | 这是教堂唯一幸存的物件 |
[01:37] | It’s a miracle… one which might help us rebuild. | 这是个奇迹 它能帮我们重建 |
[01:40] | Experts will have to verify it, of course. | 当然 要先让专家鉴定一下 |
[01:43] | Your grace, shouldn’t it be enough simply to believe in the miracle? | 大人 相信奇迹的存在难道还不够吗 |
[01:47] | Does it have to be proven? | 需要去证明吗 |
[01:49] | Faith is enough for us, but the rest of the world — | 信仰对我们来说已足够 但对全世界来说 |
[01:52] | They’ll need something more tangible. | 他们需要更实在的证据 |
[01:56] | Why? Do you have some reservation? | 怎么 你有所顾虑吗 |
[01:59] | There is one more thing. | 您得看看这个 |
[02:23] | I should really be getting ready for the party. | 我得为派对做准备了 |
[02:26] | Besides, I thought you said you wanted time in the ocean. | 再说 你不是说想去海中畅游吗 |
[02:28] | I’ve seen it — fish, waves — whatever. | 鱼啊 浪啊 我都见过了 |
[02:31] | I found something far more captivating. | 我眼前有更吸引人的东西 |
[02:53] | The rabbit’s in the hutch. I’m on my way. | 兔子入笼 我就回来 |
[03:08] | I think we’ll make it. | 我想我们赶得上 |
[03:09] | Hunter did a good job, uh, | 亨特干得不错 |
[03:11] | distracting Gabriel Soto’s executive assistant. | 分散了加布里埃尔·索托执行助理的注意力 |
[03:14] | Oh, I bet he did. | 这我信 |
[03:16] | Damn. Tickets cost $25,000? | 我擦 入场要两万五千美元 |
[03:18] | Each. That’s why I’m going for the five-finger discount. | 还是每人 所以我才要顺手牵羊 |
[03:21] | Mack? You’re on. | 迈克 该你了 |
[03:23] | Copy that. We’re pulling up now. | 收到 我们正在停车 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Sir, notice the car? | 长官 注意到这车了吗 |
[03:42] | 1962 rolls — restored it myself. | 1962年版劳斯莱斯 我自己翻修的 |
[03:45] | I noticed. Still not letting you work on Lola. | 注意到了 还是不能让你修洛拉 |
[03:48] | In time, sir. In time. | 早晚会的 长官 |
[03:54] | This is fun, right? | 这很有趣 是吧 |
[03:55] | Isn’t this fun? Look — cufflinks. | 多有趣啊 看 袖扣 |
[03:58] | I will pay you $500 right now for a pair of flats. | 我愿意付你五百美元换双平底鞋 |
[04:02] | Good luck, sir. | 好运 长官 |
[04:14] | – Identification, please. – Of course. | -请出示身份证件 -当然 |
[04:16] | Charles, you’ve got mine, right? | 查尔斯 我的在你那儿 是吧 |
[04:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:18] | I like making him carry my things — gives him purpose. | 我喜欢让他替我拿东西 让他有点存在感 |
[04:20] | Plus, that way I know she can’t take off without me. | 而且这样我就确定她不会自己跑掉了 |
[04:22] | Oh, well, you never know when a better offer might come along. | 谁知道什么时候能遇到更好的人呢 |
[04:31] | Enjoy the party. | 玩的开心 |
[04:31] | Thank you. Darling? | 谢谢 亲爱的 走吧 |
[04:35] | – Good work on the cover Skye. We’re in. – Okay. | -掩护身份做的很好 斯凯 我们进来了 -好 |
[04:37] | Remember, Soto has the painting in a sublevel storage room | 记住 索托把画藏在地下储藏室了 |
[04:40] | until it comes out later tonight for the guests. | 今晚晚些时候才会拿出来给宾客欣赏 |
[04:42] | How heavy is the security? | 安保布置多吗 |
[04:43] | Still assessing. Let’s assume “very.” | 还在评估 应该少不了 |
[04:45] | Keep in mind we’ve got diplomats here, state officials. | 别忘了这里有外交官 政府官员 |
[04:48] | These are not friends of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 这些人都不是神盾局的朋友 |
[04:50] | Bridget said Soto’s sending out the painting | 布丽奇特说索托明天一早 |
[04:52] | for verification first thing in the morning. | 就要把画送去做鉴定 |
[04:54] | She, uh, whispered it in my ear, if you know what I mean. | 她悄悄跟我说的 懂吧 |
[04:56] | Yes, everybody on the planet knows what you mean, Hunter. Let’s focus. | 地球人都知道 亨特 别分心 |
[05:00] | Right, so upshot is tonight’s our one chance to steal this thing. | 嗯 总之 今晚是我们盗画的唯一机会了 |
[05:02] | Director, are you sure you don’t want me there? | 局长 真的不需要我过去吗 |
[05:05] | I can help you and May | 我可以帮你和梅 |
[05:05] | get around any security measures Soto has in — | 突破索托的一切防护措施… |
[05:08] | No, keeping it to two agents | 不用 两名特工行动 |
[05:09] | allows us to minimize detection in a small space. | 这样在有限空间内我们不容易被发现 |
[05:12] | I hope you don’t need me to explain covert operations again. | 不用我再跟你解释一次秘密行动的意思吧 |
[05:14] | – No, sir. – Good. | -不用 长官 -那就好 |
[05:15] | This writing was in Garrett’s lab, the Obelisk, | 这些纹样在加勒特的实验室和方尖碑上都有 |
[05:18] | and now a 500-year-old piece of art. | 如今又出现在500年历史的画作上 |
[05:20] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[05:21] | Getting that painting could mean answers for us. | 拿到那幅画我们或许能得到答案 |
[05:24] | Yes, sir. We will — | 是 长官 我们.. |
[05:28] | Wait. What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:30] | Yeah. That’s May. | 是梅在笑 |
[05:31] | I-is she okay? Is everything okay? | 她没事吧 一切都好吧 |
[05:36] | Yes. She’s laughing. | 嗯 她在笑呢 |
[05:38] | I think the worst of it’s over now. | 最糟糕的部分应该过去了 |
[05:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:47] | My face hurts. | 我的脸都疼了 |
[05:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:50] | We got a cover to maintain and some details to go over. | 我们要维持卧底身份 还要再过遍细节 |
[05:53] | Going radio silent. We’ll resume contact shortly. | 中断通讯 稍后恢复联系 |
[05:58] | Did they just turn off their comms? | 他们居然关掉了通讯吗 |
[06:20] | Well, hey, look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[06:22] | You still remember the steps — impressive. | 你还记得舞步呢 厉害啊 |
[06:28] | My 10:00 — security chief standing watch. | 10点钟方向 安保队长在监控局面 |
[06:33] | Dance elective at the academy. Hmm. | 在学院选修过舞蹈课 |
[06:36] | Of course, I dropped it two weeks later. | 不过上了两周就放弃了 |
[06:42] | Dome camera — 3:00. | 3点钟方向 半球摄像机 |
[06:47] | I count seven uniforms. Walkie, sidearm, baton. | 7个保安 对讲机 配枪 警棍 |
[06:50] | I just wanted to graduate so I could get actual field assignments. | 我就是想挣学分毕业 好去执行外勤任务 |
[06:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:55] | You weren’t exactly thrilled when we got assigned | 我们被派去索萨利托执行 |
[06:56] | that retrieval op in Sausalito — | 取回任务时你可不开心 |
[06:58] | That coffee shop, our first mission? | 咖啡店 我们第一个任务 |
[07:01] | That’s because the commander sent us in with no exit plan. | 那是因为指挥官没做撤退计划就派我们去了 |
[07:04] | I was in the bay for five hours. | 我呼救了五小时 |
[07:06] | I fished you out… eventually. | 我最终还是把你救出来了 |
[07:09] | Come on. | 得了 |
[07:10] | We used to have fun like this in our youth. | 我们年轻时总这么找乐子 |
[07:13] | You know you enjoyed it. | 你知道你很开心的 |
[07:14] | Yes. Then life happened. | 是啊 可惜人生总不如意 |
[07:18] | Nostalgia’s fine, but I’d rather deal with reality. | 怀旧虽好 但我更想面对现实 |
[07:21] | You planning to talk to me about your hand? | 要跟我谈谈你的手吗 |
[07:24] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | You think I didn’t see it tremoring the whole flight out? | 你以为我没发现飞过来的路上你一直在颤吗 |
[07:29] | Your symptoms are getting worse. | 你的症状又加重了 |
[07:31] | Did the rest of the team see it? | 其他队员发现了吗 |
[07:33] | No. They’re good. | 没有 没问题的 |
[07:35] | Skye’s asking the usual too many questions, | 斯凯还是一堆问题 |
[07:37] | but they think it’s a standard op — | 但他们以为这只是普通的行动 |
[07:39] | Don’t know it’s personal. | 不知道这对你的意义 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:44] | Phil, if I think this mission is too much for you, | 菲尔 如果我认为你承受不住这次行动了 |
[07:47] | I’ll pull the plug. | 我就会中止行动 |
[07:48] | Yes, fine. I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[07:51] | But that’s not why I turned off the comms. | 但我关掉通讯可不是为了这个 |
[07:54] | I know you don’t want to talk about this, | 我知道你不想聊起这事 |
[07:55] | But we need to make a plan in case I go the way of Garrett. | 可我们得有所准备 以防我走上加勒特的路 |
[07:59] | You’re right. I don’t want to talk about this. | 你说对了 我不想聊这事 |
[08:01] | We both know how this could end. | 我们都知道可能有什么结果 |
[08:04] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[08:04] | I know it’s uncomfortable, but it’s also necessary. | 我知道这让你舒服 但这是必要的 |
[08:06] | No, phil. Look. | 不 菲尔 快看 |
[08:09] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[08:11] | There goes our cover. | 掩护身份看来是暴露了 |
[08:29] | Well, hey, there, general. Fancy meeting you here. | 你好 准将 没想到在这儿见到你 |
[08:33] | Hey, yourself. | 你也好 |
[08:36] | Good to see you. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[08:37] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[08:39] | Isn’t everything nicer now | 如今我们放下了分歧 |
[08:40] | that we’ve put all our differences behind us? | 一切都好多了 不是吗 |
[08:44] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:48] | How many of those have you had? | 你喝了多少了 |
[08:49] | One too many. | 太多了 |
[08:51] | Don’t tell. | 别说出去 |
[08:53] | It’ll be our secret, as long as you keep mine. | 只要你帮我保密 我也帮你保密 |
[08:57] | Well, that doesn’t sound like a fair trade. | 听起来可不太公平啊 |
[08:59] | Look, I appreciate you not blowing my cover…yet. | 我很感激你目前还没揭穿我的身份 |
[09:04] | Let’s just say, hypothetically, you don’t. | 这么说吧 假设你不揭穿我 |
[09:06] | This mission will benefit both of us. | 这任务对我们都会有好处 |
[09:09] | Benefit us hypothetically. | 只是假设 |
[09:12] | Your division has benefited plenty from my assistance, | 你的部门在我的帮助下获益良多 |
[09:15] | actually…your career, too. | 事实上 你的事业也一样 |
[09:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:20] | So, I’m gonna keep moving forward with my operation. | 那么 我要去继续行动了 |
[09:23] | I hope I don’t have to worry about interference. | 希望我不用担心会有干扰 |
[09:28] | I won’t interfere… | 我不会干扰的 |
[09:31] | unless I feel I need to. | 除非我觉得有必要 |
[09:39] | Nice work out there. Do we get to keep the scooter? | 刚才干得漂亮 咱们能留下小摩托吗 |
[09:41] | Nice work yourself, | 你也干得漂亮 |
[09:42] | though it didn’t look like you were suffering too much. | 不过你看起来没受多少苦啊 |
[09:44] | And I was babysitting an empty plane. | 我还得照看一架空飞机呢 |
[09:46] | How is this fair? | 这不太公平吧 |
[09:48] | It’s weird…women just like me, always have. | 真奇怪 女人都喜欢我 一向如此 |
[09:52] | Never understood it. | 真搞不懂 |
[09:53] | Must be a magnetism thing, I guess. | 肯定是我吸引力太强 |
[09:55] | Who can explain it, eh? | 谁能解释啊 |
[09:56] | If it makes you feel any better, I don’t get it, either. | 要是能让你好受点 我也不懂呢 |
[09:59] | You hear that? | 听到没 |
[10:00] | If I wanted someone to take jabs at me, I’d still be married. | 要是我想让人打击我 就不会离婚了 |
[10:02] | Jeez. Not this story again. Can we not? | 老天 不会又要说一遍吧 能不听吗 |
[10:05] | Oh, no, I think we can. | 不 听听吧 |
[10:07] | I first met her on a spring night. | 初见她是在一个春天的夜晚 |
[10:09] | She was on the pier facing the outer banks, | 她站在码头 面朝着外滩群岛 |
[10:11] | The moonlight glinting off her face. | 月光洒在她的脸上 |
[10:14] | She resembled a goddess. | 她宛如女神 |
[10:15] | Of course, that was her cruel trick. | 当然 那只是她的招数 |
[10:18] | Guys? | 大伙儿 |
[10:18] | Best timing ever. | 来的太是时候了 |
[10:20] | Oh, decided to come back online, did we? | 又决定出现了啊 |
[10:22] | – Talbot’s here. – Talbot, Talbot? | -塔伯特在这里 -塔伯特准将吗 |
[10:25] | – What the hell’s he doing there? – No idea. | -他去那里干什么 -不知道 |
[10:26] | All that matters is our cover’s at risk, | 重点是我们的掩护身份有危险了 |
[10:28] | So I’m calling an audible. | 所以我要下令了 |
[10:29] | We’re not gonna wait till later to get the painting. | 不能等到晚点再去拿画了 |
[10:31] | We’re gonna get it now. | 我们现在就要去 |
[10:33] | I’ll take point. | 我来负责行动 |
[10:35] | Well, I just think it’s so | 我只是觉得 |
[10:36] | admirable what you’re doing for that poor church that burned down. | 你费心帮忙重建被烧毁教堂太值得敬佩了 |
[10:39] | I should be thanking you for your generous patronage. | 是我该感谢你的慷慨赞助 |
[10:42] | You know, santa maria de las flores | 鲜花圣母教堂 |
[10:44] | was my second home. | 相当于我的第二个家 |
[10:45] | Though I’m really surprised | 不过我实在很意外 |
[10:47] | that you and I have never met before. | 我们以前居然从没见过 |
[10:49] | I would have remembered you. | 不然我一定会记得你的 |
[10:51] | Well, I bet letting people see the miracle painting in person | 我敢说 公开展出那幅惊世之作 |
[10:54] | is bringing out all kinds of donors that you haven’t met before. | 一定引出了很多你以前没见过的捐助人 |
[10:58] | But just remember, I’m here for the cause… | 不过记住 我是为了慈善事业而来 |
[11:01] | well, the cause and the company. | 也为了找个伴 |
[11:02] | I like to hear that. | 很高兴听你这样说 |
[11:03] | She just said more words than I’ve heard her say in a year. | 她刚刚说的话比我过去一年中听到的还多 |
[11:06] | I just have to say, philanthropy is my passion. | 不得不说 我热衷于慈善事业 |
[11:09] | All right, Agent May. | 被你打败了 梅特工 |
[11:11] | That’s very alarming. | 真是吓人 |
[11:12] | I’m all about giving. | 我乐于奉献 |
[11:25] | I must get a picture of us together. | 我一定要跟你合张影 |
[11:27] | Charles, come here. | 查尔斯 来一下 |
[11:29] | Honey, can you take a picture of me and Mr. Soto? | 亲爱的 你能给我和索托先生拍张照吗 |
[11:31] | It’ll be such a nice memento of the evening. | 给今晚留个纪念 这样再好不过了 |
[11:33] | Oh, yes, that would be nice. | 嗯 的确是个好主意 |
[11:35] | He’s your husband? | 他是你丈夫吗 |
[11:36] | We’re modern. Charles, please? | 我们很开放的 查尔斯 照吧 |
[11:38] | Hang on, Heidi. Just trying to find the flash. | 稍等 海蒂 让我打开闪光灯 |
[11:42] | Honestly, this happens every time. | 真是的 每次都这样 |
[11:44] | How hard could it be? | 这能有多难 |
[11:45] | They sell these phones to children. | 这种手机孩子都用的 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:48] | Excuse me. I should go see about my other guests. | 抱歉 我该去问候一下其他客人了 |
[11:49] | Oh, no, no, no, please. Uno momento. | 别走啊 就留一张作纪念 |
[11:51] | Yes, yes, yes. One moment, and… | 好了好了 马上 |
[11:55] | There we go. | 照好了 |
[11:58] | Well, it was just — | 这真是… |
[11:59] | Wasn’t it just? | 就是啊 |
[12:00] | Mr. Soto, thank you so much. | 索托先生 非常感谢 |
[12:02] | Lovely party. Goodbye. | 很棒的派对 再见 |
[12:03] | Come on, dear. | 走了 亲爱的 |
[12:04] | – We’re blown. – Why? | -身份暴露了 -怎么回事 |
[12:05] | No idea. I think Talbot’s still pissed | 不知道 我觉得塔伯特还在对 |
[12:07] | ’cause we kidnapped him that time. | 上次的绑架耿耿于怀 |
[12:08] | – We need to do this now. – Oh, yeah. | -现在就得动手了 -没错 |
[12:16] | I could have handled him. | 我可以搞定他的 |
[12:18] | I did. | 我搞定了 |
[12:25] | They’re gonna be onto us soon. | 他们很快就会发现我们了 |
[12:26] | I know. Almost there. | 我知道 马上 |
[12:41] | I really like that dress. | 那条裙子深得我心 |
[12:46] | Sublevel storage room straight ahead — painting’s there. | 地下储藏室直走 画就在那儿 |
[12:48] | Great. | 好的 |
[12:49] | This isn’t the op we anticipated. | 这次行动并不像之前预想的那样 |
[12:50] | Everything’s gonna be a little more fast and dirty than we planned. | 事情的进展会比我们想的更迅速更糟糕 |
[12:52] | Only makes more interesting. | 却更有看头了 |
[12:54] | See? The exuberance of youth. | 听到了吗 这就是年轻人的激情 |
[12:57] | Guys, wait. You’re about to hit — | 等一下 你们要撞上… |
[12:58] | Laser grids. | 激光网 |
[12:59] | Why is it always laser grids? | 怎么老是激光网 |
[13:02] | Guy’s not kidding around. | 他们可是来真的 |
[13:07] | All right. I got this. | 好吧 我来 |
[13:13] | They already know we’re here. | 他们已经知道我们进来了 |
[13:33] | There’s no painting here. | 这里根本没有画 |
[13:34] | Could be a mistake. Another room, maybe? | 可能搞错了 也许在另一个屋子 |
[13:37] | No, it’s not a mistake. | 没有搞错 |
[13:39] | A record of appropriation just popped up on the church’s books. | 教堂账目上刚刚出现了一笔拨款记录 |
[13:42] | Don’t tell me — the U.S. Government. | 我猜猜 是美国政府 |
[13:43] | Talbot took possession of the painting from the church this morning — | 塔伯特今天早上从教会接手了那幅画 |
[13:46] | “Related to an ongoing government investigation,” it says. | 名头是”与一项正在进行的政府调查有关” |
[13:49] | Why is he even on this? | 他怎么会管这事 |
[13:51] | How does he know about that painting? | 他怎么知道那幅画的 |
[13:52] | – We need to — – we need to go. | -我们得… -我们得撤了 |
[13:56] | Yes, I’ve got it. | 是的 我拿到画了 |
[13:58] | There was one problem, though — S.H.I.E.L.D.’s here. | 但有一个问题 神盾局的人也在这儿 |
[14:01] | Look. | 你看 |
[14:03] | Recognize them? | 认出来了吗 |
[14:09] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[14:11] | They weren’t any trouble. | 他们没够成什么威胁 |
[14:13] | You want me to come in? | 要我回去吗 |
[14:17] | No. I have a new plan. | 不 我有个新计划 |
[14:30] | I assume this all makes you happy. | 这下你开心了吧 |
[14:32] | Why would this make me happy? | 我为什么会开心 |
[14:33] | We failed in our mission. | 我们任务失败 |
[14:34] | We’re outnumbered, trapped, hoping not to get killed. | 敌众我寡 陷入困境 指望能逃生 |
[14:37] | Feels like the old days to me. | 我觉得简直是往日重现了 |
[14:39] | Yeah. I guess Talbot took this round. | 这轮的确是塔伯特赢了 |
[14:42] | I’m not giving up yet. | 我还没打算放弃呢 |
[14:43] | No. | 我知道 |
[14:44] | You always have my back. | 你总会帮助我 |
[14:46] | Speaking of, when we get out of this, | 说到这个 等这事完了 |
[14:49] | we’re having a real conversation about a contingency plan. | 我们得好好置定一个应急计划 |
[14:51] | You can’t avoid it anymore. | 你躲不掉了 |
[14:52] | We’re clear. | 可以行动了 |
[15:04] | Agent Coulson… | 科尔森特工 |
[15:07] | Agent May… | 梅特工 |
[15:09] | You seem like you’re in a hurry. | 你们俩好像行色匆匆啊 |
[15:11] | The caterers ran out of coconut shrimp — no reason to stay. | 椰丝虾被吃光了 没必要留下了 |
[15:16] | You see, I was worried you left | 你看 我还担心是因为 |
[15:18] | because I got my hands on the miracle painting and you didn’t. | 我抢在你前面弄到了那幅奇迹之画呢 |
[15:23] | Come on, Coulson. | 说实话吧 科尔森 |
[15:25] | It’s obvious we were there for the same thing. | 很明显我们是冲着一个东西来的 |
[15:27] | – Now, I’ve been thinking — – I’m sure. | -我在想… -你就胡诌吧 |
[15:30] | I know there’s writing on the back of that painting. | 我知道画背面刻有纹样 |
[15:33] | The government wouldn’t have sent me down here if we didn’t. | 如果不是因为这个 政府也不会派我来 |
[15:37] | Phil, you’re the only one | 菲尔 你是唯一一个 |
[15:39] | that can help me figure out what that writing is. | 能帮我弄明白纹样含义的人 |
[15:42] | It’s what you do. | 这是你的专长 |
[15:43] | So why don’t we help each other? | 所以我们互惠互助怎么样 |
[15:46] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你呢 |
[15:47] | You came all the way down here. | 你费了这么大劲来这里 |
[15:49] | I got to believe you want to know what that writing means | 我想你肯定和我们一样迫切想知道 |
[15:50] | just as badly as we do. | 纹样的含义吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there’s a catch? | 嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢 |
[15:55] | There’s no catch. | 没有条件 |
[15:57] | You’ll have to examine it in a secure military facility | 你们当然得在一个受我监控的 |
[16:00] | where I can keep an eye on you, | 军事基地研究它 |
[16:01] | But that’s just… regulation. | 但这只是 正常规定 |
[16:05] | Okay. You got a deal. | 好 我答应了 |
[16:09] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[16:10] | Just let me check in with my team. | 但我得先通知我的人 |
[16:11] | I need to give them their orders. | 他们需要我的命令 |
[16:13] | You know, they’ll get nervous if I just disappear. | 如果我就这么失踪了他们会紧张的 |
[16:16] | What do you need — about an hour? | 你要多久 一小时够吗 |
[16:17] | That ought to do it. | 应该差不多 |
[16:18] | I’m downtown at the hotel La Ona. | 我就住在拉欧娜酒店 |
[16:21] | – I’ll see you there. – I look forward to it. | -我在那儿等你 -很期待与你见面 |
[16:31] | Change of heart — doesn’t add up. | 他怎么突然改主意 有蹊跷 |
[16:33] | No. He’s working us. I just need to know why. | 是啊 他在哄骗我们 我想知道原因 |
[16:37] | – I’ll handle it. – May. | -我来处理 -梅 |
[16:38] | Hey, this is the part I do. | 这是我的专长 |
[16:40] | It will make up for all the dancing. | 就算是补偿你拉我跳舞 |
[16:42] | – You liked it. – No, I didn’t. | -你明明喜欢的 -才不呢 |
[16:43] | – Little bit? – Little bit. | -有一点点吧 -就一点点 |
[16:46] | Check in as soon as you know something. | 有消息了马上报告 |
[16:48] | And if something goes wrong… | 如果出事了 |
[16:49] | I’ll handle it. | 我也会处理好 |
[17:05] | Don’t remember Coulson asking you to do extra research on this thing. | 我怎么不记得科尔森让你做深入调查了 |
[17:08] | I’m being industrious. | 我就是勤快 |
[17:09] | Or are you digging into a top-secret mission | 或是你想在机密任务中 |
[17:12] | to find out about the parts they’re not telling us? | 挖掘他们瞒着我们的事 |
[17:14] | I’m a good, helpful soldier. | 我是个称职有用的士兵 |
[17:18] | Well, I happen to appreciate your instinct to be thorough. | 我倒是欣赏你追根究底的本性 |
[17:21] | I myself prefer a pint and a good nap, | 要我肯定就喝点酒 睡一觉 |
[17:22] | but, then, I’m the lazy type. | 不过这是因为我比较懒 |
[17:24] | “Lazy” is not the first word that comes to mind. | 我可不觉得懒是你最大的特点 |
[17:26] | Dangerous? | 是危险吗 |
[17:27] | I understand. But truly, it should be “Lazy.” | 我理解 但说实话 我真的很懒 |
[17:29] | I just hide it well. | 只是我掩饰的好 |
[17:31] | Think that’s what drove away the ex-wife? | 所以才失去了前妻吗 |
[17:33] | See, now you’re bringing it back up. | 你又把话题绕回来了 |
[17:35] | Ha ha, and no. | 很搞笑 而且不是的 |
[17:36] | It didn’t work out because interspecies relationships are hard. | 我婚姻失败是因为跨”种族”恋情不易维持 |
[17:39] | I was a human, whereas she was a demonic hell-beast. | 我是人类 可她是只魔鬼恶兽 |
[17:41] | – He doesn’t like her. – You don’t say. | -他不喜欢她 -还用说吗 |
[17:43] | She’s pure evil. | 她简直是坏到家了 |
[17:44] | Hey, at least you got away from your ex. | 至少你逃开了你的前任 |
[17:46] | The guy I had a crush on | 我之前喜欢的人 |
[17:47] | is now the psycho living in our basement. | 是现住在我们地下室的神经病 |
[17:49] | You know, I wish I could relate, but all my exes are awesome. | 我也想有同感 可我的前任都很棒 |
[17:52] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[17:53] | I seem to remember an entire year | 我似乎记得有整整一年 |
[17:55] | where you had to pretend you liked quinoa. | 你都不得不假装喜欢藜麦 |
[17:57] | Yeah. That was a dark time. | 是啊 那可是段悲惨的岁月 |
[18:04] | Point is exs are like stones around your neck. | 重点是前任就是心里的阴影 |
[18:06] | Fitz, go join them. | 菲兹 去和他们聊吧 |
[18:08] | They’re bonding. You’ll be left out. | 他们在增进感情 你要落单了 |
[18:51] | What have you done with Talbot? | 你把塔伯特怎么了 |
[18:54] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[19:14] | So that’s Agent May. | 这就是梅特工啊 |
[19:15] | I guess the file wasn’t overselling her. | 看来档案里写的毫不夸大 |
[19:18] | If Coulson sent her, | 如果是科尔森派她来的 |
[19:19] | it would seem he doesn’t fully trust General Talbot. | 那他就并不完全信任塔伯特准将 |
[19:21] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[19:22] | We have Dr. Whitehall’s mission to complete. | 我们还要完成怀特霍尔博士的任务 |
[19:25] | We need to send in someone Agent Coulson does trust. | 我们要派一个科尔森特工信任的人去 |
[19:49] | Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there’s a catch? | 嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢 |
[19:53] | Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there’s a catch? | 嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢 |
[20:23] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[20:31] | Just get Coulson back here. I’ll take it from that point. | 把科尔森带回来 然后我来接手 |
[20:34] | This should help you neutralize Coulson’s team. | 这应该能帮你消灭科尔森的小队 |
[20:51] | May, you all right? | 梅 你没事吧 |
[20:53] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[20:54] | I checked on Talbot. The offer seems solid. | 我查过塔伯特了 提议似乎没问题 |
[20:56] | But I think he’s keeping it from his superiors, | 但我认为他在隐瞒他的上级 |
[20:58] | so we don’t have a lot of time. | 所以我们时间不多了 |
[21:01] | I’m coming back to get you. Be ready. | 我现在回去接你 做好准备 |
[21:03] | Copy that. See you when I see you. | 收到 一会儿见 |
[21:08] | Got his location. | 查到他的位置了 |
[21:10] | Go there. | 去吧 |
[21:32] | Do you really think running away is the answer? | 你真觉得逃避是明智的选择吗 |
[21:35] | I’m not running away. I wanted to be alone. | 我没有逃避 只是想一个人待着 |
[21:37] | Nonsense. You hate being alone. | 胡说 你讨厌一个人独处 |
[21:39] | As evidenced by you. | 你就是证明 |
[21:41] | You’re avoiding something. | 你在逃避 |
[21:42] | Talking… they’re just talking, | 聊天 他们在聊天 |
[21:44] | and I’m having trouble with that lately. | 而我最近和人聊天有点障碍 |
[21:47] | You’re doing fine talking to me. | 你和我聊天就没问题 |
[21:49] | Yes, but I think you’re ignoring | 对 但我认为你在忽视 |
[21:50] | a rather significant elephant in the room. | 一个明显存在的事实 |
[21:54] | You’re not afraid to talk. | 你并不害怕和人对话 |
[21:56] | You’re afraid you’ll have nothing to say. | 你只是害怕无话可说 |
[21:58] | Just tell them what you’re thinking, how you’re feeling. | 和他们说说你的想法和感受 |
[22:01] | Yeah, ’cause that’s worked out so well for me in the past. | 是啊 我上次说出想法感受后结果很好呢 |
[22:07] | Besides…do we even have anything in common with that lot? | 再说了 我们和那群人还有共同点吗 |
[22:11] | Not anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[22:13] | I’m not even a… part of… | 我甚至都不算… |
[22:16] | The team? | 小队成员吗 |
[22:20] | Of course you are. | 你当然是小队成员 |
[22:21] | O-or you could be, if you’d just engage with them | 起码你可以是 只要你去和他们互动 |
[22:24] | instead of hiding out here in the garage. | 而不是自己躲在车库里 |
[22:26] | Yeah, well, it’s not supposed to be a garage. | 这里本来不是车库的 |
[22:28] | It’s supposed to be our lab, our place. | 这本是我们的实验室 我们的地盘 |
[22:32] | But they changed it… didn’t even ask me, just did it. | 但他们把这里改造了 都没问我就直接改了 |
[22:35] | The new lab is beautiful. It’s bigger. It’s got mo… | 新的实验室很好 更大 还有更多… |
[22:37] | Yes, but it’s not ours, and they didn’t ask me | 但那不是我们的 他们都没问过我 |
[22:40] | because they don’t care what I have to say. | 因为他们不在乎我的意见 |
[22:42] | – Fitz. – Even Ward’s more valuable than me. | -菲兹 -就连沃德都比我有价值 |
[22:45] | And he’s perfectly able to speak in complete sentences. | 而且他能够说出完整的句子 |
[22:49] | Should have heard the excuses he had for what he did to us. | 你真该听听他怎么给害我们找借口的 |
[22:51] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[22:55] | You may be stumbling and stuttering on the outside, | 你虽然表达上有些障碍 |
[22:58] | but you have to let them see who you really are | 但你得让他们看到真实的你 |
[23:01] | underneath all that. | 你的内心 |
[23:03] | Where’s Coulson? | 科尔森在哪 |
[23:05] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[23:10] | I don’t know what he was doing there. I don’t know how he… | 我不知道他去那儿干什么 也不知道他是怎么… |
[23:12] | May, we’re just figuring out whether or not we should… | 梅 我们正在想我们是否该… |
[23:14] | Good. Coulson. | 嗯 科尔森 |
[23:23] | So, Talbot was being honest? | 塔伯特说的是实话 |
[23:24] | Surprised the hell out of me, too… trust me. | 我也惊呆了 真的 |
[23:26] | It looks like he wants to work with you. | 他好像想和你合作 |
[23:29] | Maybe we are getting through to him. | 也许我们真做通他工作了 |
[23:31] | He only wants to meet with you, | 他只想和你见面 |
[23:32] | But you know I’m not gonna let you go out there alone. | 但我不会让你一个人去的 |
[23:34] | Great. Let’s move. | 好 咱们走 |
[23:56] | Welcome back, agent May. | 欢迎回来 梅特工 |
[23:59] | I have a few questions for you. | 我有几个问题想问 |
[24:01] | For example, why your sudden interest in religious artwork? | 比如 你为什么突然对宗教画作感兴趣了 |
[24:05] | Everybody has a hobby. | 每个人都有点小爱好嘛 |
[24:08] | You and your small band of s.H.I.E.L.D. Compatriots… | 你和你那一小队神盾局同僚… |
[24:10] | There can’t be many of you left. | 神盾如今人不多了吧 |
[24:12] | Who’s running your operation? | 谁是主管 |
[24:16] | Where are you based? | 你们的基地在哪 |
[24:18] | Currently? | 现在吗 |
[24:20] | About five feet from kicking your ass. | 离把你打得屁滚尿流不远了 |
[24:24] | I don’t much believe in empty threats, agent May. | 我不太相信空洞的威胁 梅特工 |
[24:28] | I prefer promises, such as this… | 我更喜欢承诺 比如这个 |
[24:34] | You will tell me what I want to know. | 你会告诉我我想知道的一切 |
[24:37] | You have no idea what you’re starting. | 你不知道你是要挑起什么 |
[24:39] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[24:41] | But I serve a man who has an effective way | 但我的上级有着有效的手段 |
[24:44] | of getting the information he wants. | 能拿到他想要的情报 |
[24:46] | You will meet him soon, and you will comply. | 你很快就会见到他 你会服从的 |
[24:53] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[25:00] | …I’ll improvise. | 我就即兴发挥吧 |
[25:08] | So, the plan. | 话说 关于计划 |
[25:11] | Shouldn’t be hard… talk to Talbot, see what he has to say. | 应该不难 和塔伯特谈谈 看他会说什么 |
[25:13] | No, not that plan… the other plan. | 不是这个 另一个计划 |
[25:19] | Okay, the other plan, yeah. | 好吧 另一个计划 |
[25:21] | Look, I don’t like having to wait | 我也不想等到 |
[25:23] | until we’re trapped in a car to talk about this, | 单独在车上才跟你谈 |
[25:24] | but you haven’t left me much choice. | 但你确实没给我多少选择 |
[25:27] | I guess I didn’t, no. | 好像是的 |
[25:29] | I just need to know that if things get bad with me, | 我要知道 如果我情况恶化 |
[25:31] | You can do what has to be done. | 你可以做你该做的事 |
[25:34] | Can you? | 你可以吗 |
[25:38] | I’m sure I can. | 我可以 |
[25:40] | It’s not just taking me out, may. | 不止是要消灭我 梅 |
[25:42] | The hard part is what happens after. | 更难的是后续工作 |
[25:45] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will need leadership, a new director. | 神盾局将需要人领导 一个新局长 |
[25:49] | I trust you… just you to do this. | 我相信你 只有你能接手 |
[25:54] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:00] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:06] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[26:18] | Go. Join them. | 去吧 加入他们 |
[26:21] | Fitz…you won’t even talk to me now. | 菲兹 你现在连我都不理了 |
[26:25] | – Because it’s embarrassing. – Oh, Fitz! | -因为很尴尬啊 -菲兹 |
[26:30] | Well, that’s an odd sound. | 这声音有点奇怪啊 |
[26:34] | The bus is shutting down. You know what that means. | 空客系统关闭了 你知道这意味着什么 |
[26:37] | – We’re in trouble. – We’re in trouble. | -我们有麻烦了 -我们有麻烦了 |
[26:39] | The cargo-hold ramp just went up. | 货舱舷梯升起来了 |
[26:41] | The emergency exits are locking all over the plane. | 紧急出口全都锁上了 |
[26:43] | It’s the equalization stabilizers… they’re fried. | 均衡稳定器被烧坏了 |
[26:45] | The bus thinks we made a water landing. We’re sealed in. | 空客以为我们在水面着陆 我们被困住了 |
[26:47] | – There’s no way out. – Well, who’s doing this? | -没有出路了 -谁干的 |
[26:49] | We’re the only ones on the bus. | 只有我们在飞机上 |
[26:51] | This is all happening automatically. | 这都是自动反应 |
[26:52] | How? | 怎么会 |
[26:53] | Uh, I think I know. | 我好像知道 |
[26:58] | S-somebody… | 有人… |
[26:59] | We… we’ve been… | 我们被… |
[27:00] | – Sabotaged. – Yes. | -破坏了 -没错 |
[27:02] | This is based on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s equ–tech. | 这是神盾局的设…技术 |
[27:05] | It means that the plane is…the plane will… | 所以飞机要… |
[27:12] | …that. | 这样 |
[27:13] | The plane will explode? | 飞机会爆炸吗 |
[27:15] | Soon. | 快了 |
[27:19] | Hopefully, this isn’t some kind of trap Talbot’s set for us. | 希望这不是塔伯特设下的陷阱 |
[27:22] | – If it is, you’ve got me here. – Yeah. | -就算是 还有我呢 -没错 |
[27:25] | It’s been nice working together again, hasn’t it? | 能够再合作真是太棒了 是吧 |
[27:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:28] | Just you and me, like the old days. | 就你我 像过去一样 |
[27:31] | It’s been great. | 跟你共事很愉快 |
[27:32] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[27:35] | all this nostalgic talk has me thinking… | 回首往事不禁让我想到 |
[27:38] | Maybe this will sound weird, but | 或许说这个有点奇怪 |
[27:40] | how about when this is over, | 但等这事结束后 |
[27:42] | you and I finally go get that cup of coffee | 我们一起去喝 |
[27:43] | we were supposed to get all those years back? | 我们多年前就约好的那杯咖啡吧 |
[27:48] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会开口呢 |
[27:50] | Once this is over, I’d like that. | 等这事结束 我很乐意 |
[27:58] | May hates coffee. | 梅讨厌咖啡 |
[28:24] | See? So it’s like a…a small disease. | 看到了吗 就像是一个…小疾病 |
[28:28] | – Virus. – A virus, yes, and it’s going through — | -病毒 -没错 病毒 正在蔓延… |
[28:30] | Through the plane’s electrical systems. | 在飞机电力系统中蔓延 |
[28:31] | Yeah, blowing things up. | 没错 摧毁一切设备 |
[28:34] | The stabilizers, monitors. | 稳定器 监视仪 |
[28:36] | Yes, and the next one will be the — | 没错 下一个就是… |
[28:38] | – The nav systems just blew. – There you go. | -导航系统刚刚烧毁了 -就是这个 |
[28:40] | – Can’t take off. – Wait. Wait. | -没法起飞 -等等 |
[28:41] | Stabilizers, monitors, nav system, comms are next, | 稳定器 监视仪 导航系统 再就是通讯系统 |
[28:44] | And then next comes… | 然后下一个就是… |
[28:46] | The wings. | 机翼 |
[28:47] | The wings. | 是机翼 |
[28:49] | Where the fuel is, so then we’ll… | 燃料都在那里 那我们就会… |
[29:07] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[29:08] | Working with you, whoever you are… not that fun. | 不管你是谁 跟你共事一点也不有趣 |
[29:21] | I won’t go down easy. | 我可不是那么好对付的 |
[29:23] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[29:36] | I can’t believe I’m the only one seeing this right now. | 真不敢相信这种场面只有我一个人能看见 |
[29:41] | – He’s got the painting. You good? – I’m good. | -画在他手上 你可以吗 -没问题 |
[30:08] | I thought you said you could do this. | 你不是说你能做到吗 |
[30:09] | Yes, I can…or, I mean, I know how. | 我是可以 或者说 我知道怎么做 |
[30:11] | It’s… it’s not… um, it’s not just words. | 不是…不只是嘴巴 |
[30:15] | It’s the…hands, controlling them. | 我的手 我没法控制它们 |
[30:17] | So I can’t use these… I have to use yours. | 所以我不能用自己的手 我得用你的 |
[30:19] | B-b-but why does it have to be me? | 为什么非得是我 |
[30:20] | Wouldn’t one of the other people… | 其他人不也可以… |
[30:21] | Yeah, because they’re repairing the systems | 因为他们正在尽力修复 |
[30:22] | that have already gone boom to… to delay the virus, | 已经损毁的系统 延缓病毒的侵蚀 |
[30:25] | and you’re the only one without, um… | 而你是唯一一个没有… |
[30:27] | any technical skills whatsoever? | 任何技术技能的人 |
[30:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:30] | Super. Just tell me what to do. | 太棒了 告诉我该怎么做吧 |
[30:31] | No, I need reinforcements now. | 不 我需要增援 |
[30:33] | Send them to my location and have an extraction team ready. | 让他们来接应我并让撤离小队待命 |
[30:51] | I know all your moves. | 我清楚你的所有招式 |
[30:52] | I was S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我也曾是神盾局特工 |
[30:55] | Not all of them. | 还有你不知道的 |
[31:00] | Okay, this chip needs to go in this empty space, the… | 把这块芯片放进这个空槽 |
[31:04] | – All right, this one? – Yes. | -是这个吗 -没错 |
[31:05] | Okay. Uh… | 好的… |
[31:07] | Is that it? Is the plane fixed now? | 就这样吗 飞机修好了 |
[31:08] | No. The wire… you have to do the wires. | 不 线路 你还得修好线路 |
[31:57] | Uh…this one here? | 是这个吗 |
[31:58] | No, no! Dear god, no. | 不 老天 千万别 |
[32:00] | – The one beside it. The one beside it. – Uh, uh, to the left? | -旁边的那个 -左边的吗 |
[32:02] | To the right. To the right. To the… | 右边的 是右边的 |
[32:06] | I think that’s a good thing. | 我觉得这是个好现象 |
[32:11] | And now the plane is fixed. | 这下 飞机修好了 |
[32:23] | Mr. Bakshi, the team is two minutes out, sir. | 巴克希先生 增援两分钟就到 |
[32:26] | Sir, do you copy? | 先生 您听到了吗 |
[32:40] | Agent may, surrender, and you will find satisfaction. | 梅特工 投降 你就能得到满足 |
[32:44] | I get my satisfaction elsewhere. | 我会用别的方式寻求满足 |
[32:46] | The best part about killing you | 杀死你最大的好处 |
[32:48] | is that I won’t have to be you anymore. | 就是我不用再假扮你了 |
[32:50] | If you were really me… | 如果你真是我 |
[32:53] | …you wouldn’t talk so much. | 就不会那么多废话了 |
[33:03] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[33:32] | Want some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[33:34] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[33:35] | I need to learn to do these things by myself. | 我得学会自己做这些 |
[33:38] | Guys, drop everything. | 大伙儿 把手头东西都丢下 |
[33:40] | No, this is worth a fortune. | 不行 这东西很贵的 |
[33:42] | I’m not gonna drop it. | 我不能把它扔掉 |
[33:43] | Just put it down. | 轻轻把它放下就行 |
[33:47] | What’s all this? | 这是干什么 |
[33:48] | We survived a Hydra attack, saved the bus. | 我们撑过了一场九头蛇侵袭 救了空客 |
[33:51] | I turned out to be a genius at mechanical engineering. | 事实证明我是个机械工程天才 |
[33:53] | Calls for a celebration. | 值得庆祝一下 |
[33:54] | I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的思维方式 |
[33:57] | Um, no, actually, I should probably, um… | 不了 我还是… |
[33:58] | Fitz, this team wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. | 菲兹 如果不是你 这支队伍就没命了 |
[34:00] | This is big. | 这是个大人情 |
[34:01] | Let me buy you a beer, mate. | 让我请你喝瓶啤酒 伙计 |
[34:15] | We haven’t gotten to work together much yet, | 我们合作时间还不长 |
[34:16] | but I thought this was a successful mission. | 但我觉得这次任务很成功 |
[34:19] | And if we keep up with this teamwork, | 如果我们继续这样合作 |
[34:20] | there will be more successful missions | 还会有更多次成功的任务 |
[34:22] | and plenty more beer, plenty more… | 更多的啤酒 更多的… |
[34:24] | Yeah, hey, so, um, I don’t have an ex. | 话说 我没有前任 |
[34:26] | But there was this girl that I like, | 但曾经有一个我非常喜欢的女孩 |
[34:28] | and I told her how I felt, | 我告诉了她我对她的感觉 |
[34:29] | but she doesn’t feel the same way as I do, | 但她对我并没有同样的感觉 |
[34:30] | so she left. | 所以她就离开了 |
[34:42] | Her loss, then, mate. | 那是她的损失 伙计 |
[34:43] | From what I can see, she’s missing out. | 依我看 是她错失了一个好人 |
[34:46] | To moving on. | 敬新的开始 |
[34:51] | Yeah. Moving on. | 对 新的开始 |
[35:02] | Still digging? | 还在查吗 |
[35:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:06] | Yeah. Nothing? | 没什么吗 |
[35:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:12] | Okay, well, if you need any help with the nothing, | 好吧 如果你需要我帮你查没什么 |
[35:15] | You just let me know. | 叫我一声就行 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:24] | I did what, now? | 我干了什么 |
[35:26] | I know. It’s a lot to process. | 我知道 这消息需要消化一下 |
[35:28] | I mean, a painting, Coulson, | 那是画啊 科尔森 |
[35:30] | And you weren’t immediately suspicious it wasn’t me? | 你居然没有立刻怀疑那不是我 |
[35:33] | To be fair, we’re not that close. | 老实说 咱们还没那么熟 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[35:36] | Well, if this is, inde, as important as you say it is, | 如果这东西真像你说的那么重要 |
[35:39] | you should probably hand it over, | 你就该把它交出来 |
[35:41] | along with any other Hydra assets | 还有你恰好拥有的 |
[35:43] | you happen to have in your possession. | 其它九头蛇资产 |
[35:45] | Sadly, the painting was destroyed in the fight. | 可惜 画在打斗中被毁掉了 |
[35:47] | I don’t think it was of much value, anyway. | 反正我也不觉得它那么有价值 |
[35:49] | Hydra was mistaken about its worth. | 九头蛇对它的价值评估有误 |
[35:51] | And anything else we get, I’ll let you know. | 如果我们找到其它东西 我会通知你的 |
[35:54] | Just to be clear, this is all about a mask | 我再确认一下 就凭一张面具吗 |
[35:58] | that this guy put on and made him look like me? | 那家伙带上就看起来和我一样了吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:02] | You know, I spent five long months in an enemy war camp. | 我曾在敌营里待过漫长的五个月 |
[36:07] | You people make me miss those days. | 你们这些人简直让我怀念那些日子了 |
[36:11] | But, hey, why don’t we keep chatting | 不过 我们继续在你们黑进的这个 |
[36:13] | on this secure line you’ve hacked | 加密线路上多聊一会吧 |
[36:14] | so I can draw a bead on your location | 这样我就能找到你们的位置 |
[36:16] | and we can get some quality face time? | 然后我们就可以面对面谈心了 |
[36:20] | Some people are better in small doses. | 有些人还是别聊太久比较好 |
[36:24] | Meanwhile, now we know Hydra is searching for evidence | 另一方面 我们现在知道九头蛇在找 |
[36:27] | of the alien writing. | 那个外星纹样 |
[36:28] | That’s not good. | 这可不是好事 |
[36:29] | No, it’s not. And that’s not the worst of it. | 对 这不是好事 而且这还不是最糟的 |
[36:34] | The analysis of the painting came back… | 那幅画的分析结果回来了 |
[36:37] | It is 500 years old. | 它确实已经五百年了 |
[36:38] | But the alien writing on the back…brand-new. | 但背后的外星纹样是全新的 |
[36:42] | So that means someone is out there, carving right now, someone… | 就是说现在有人在刻这纹样 和… |
[36:44] | Someone like me. We’ll have to find him. | 和我一样的人 我们必须找到他 |
[36:48] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[36:52] | So, um, what did she do…fake me? | 她冒充我的时候都干什么了 |
[36:57] | How’d you know that she wasn’t me? | 你怎么知道她不是我的 |
[36:58] | Little things. | 一些小细节 |
[37:00] | And she wanted to get coffee. | 而且她想去喝咖啡 |
[37:03] | Ah. Punch her in the face? | 揍她的脸了吗 |
[37:04] | I did. | 揍了 |
[37:05] | Good. | 干得好 |
[37:11] | May… | 梅 |
[37:15] | I know you won’t come to me to make a plan. | 我知道你不会主动找我谈后备计划 |
[37:17] | That’s why I keep coming to you. | 所以我一直来找你 |
[37:19] | This is important. | 这非常重要 |
[37:21] | I won’t stop asking. You know I won’t. | 我不会罢休的 你知道我不会 |
[37:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:29] | There. | 打开 |
[37:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:34] | Money, passports, travel tickets. | 现金 护照 机票 |
[37:37] | I don’t have to make a plan because I already made one. | 我不用现想一个计划 因为我已经有计划了 |
[37:40] | I am not shooting you in the head. | 我不会开枪了结你的 |
[37:43] | I will never shoot you in the head. | 我永远不会朝你开枪 |
[37:45] | May… | 梅 |
[37:46] | If things go south, I’m getting you out. | 如果事情恶化 我就把你送走 |
[37:50] | I see. Where? | 我明白了 去哪 |
[37:53] | Tuscan Villa? | 托斯卡纳的别墅吗 |
[37:55] | Cabin in the Australian outback. | 澳洲内陆的小屋 |
[37:57] | ’cause I like kangaroos. | 因为我喜欢袋鼠吗 |
[37:59] | Point is, no matter what happens, | 重点是 不管发生什么 |
[38:02] | I’ll take care of you… that’s my plan. | 我都会照顾你 这就是我的计划 |
[38:08] | That is, without question, the sweetest, | 毫无疑问 这是别人想为我做的 |
[38:11] | most selfless thing anyone has ever wanted to do for me. | 最感人 最无私的事了 |
[38:20] | But I need you to forget all that and kill me as ordered. | 但我需要你忘掉这些 执行命令杀死我 |
[38:23] | What? | 什么 |
[38:23] | You said it yourself… I’m not getting better. | 你自己也说过了 我并没好转 |
[38:27] | I don’t want to end up like Garrett, | 我可不想落得像加勒特一样 |
[38:28] | And taking me to some cabin won’t change my brain. | 把我关进荒野小屋也不会治好我的大脑 |
[38:31] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 |
[38:33] | May… | 梅 |
[38:35] | Nostalgia’s fine, but then life happens. | 怀旧虽好 可惜人生总不如意 |
[38:39] | It’s time to deal with reality. | 该面对现实了 |
[38:42] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[38:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:47] | Hard choices are coming. | 艰难的选择近在眼前 |
[38:49] | I need you to make this one…for me. | 我需要你下定决心 为了我 |
[39:05] | We’ll be back in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:11] | I need to land in Miami as soon as possible. | 我要尽快赶去迈阿密 |
[39:15] | Whatever route gets me there. | 什么航线都行 |
[39:17] | Tonight. Yes, I’ll hold. | 就今晚 好 我等着 |
[39:38] | Hello, Raina. | 你好啊 蕾娜 |
[39:39] | I’m Daniel Whitehall. | 我是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[39:42] | You recently took something from me. | 你最近拿走了我的一样东西 |
[39:46] | Oh, the obelisk. | 对了 方尖碑 |
[39:49] | I see what this is now. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[39:52] | I can help you… | 我能帮你… |
[39:57] | Raina, I’m not like most of the people with whom you interact. | 蕾娜 我跟你通常打交道的人不太一样 |
[40:01] | I’m not easily confused. | 我不会轻易上当 |
[40:03] | I’ve been around too long to lose sight of what’s mine. | 我活了很久 不会忘记本属于我的东西 |
[40:06] | I generally don’t do my own dirty work anymore. | 通常这种活儿我不会亲自动手 |
[40:08] | We should all aspire to do only that which we enjoy, | 我们都该只做自己喜欢做的事 |
[40:12] | don’t you agree? | 你说呢 |
[40:15] | But in your case, I will make an exception. | 但是对你 我要破个例 |
[40:18] | 48 hours seems fair, doesn’t it, to bring it back to me? | 48小时 应该够你把东西交还给我了吧 |
[40:26] | I once operated on a woman | 我曾经给一个女人动过手术 |
[40:29] | on and off for a full week. | 断断续续弄了一个星期 |
[40:32] | The struggle really is keeping the patient awake. | 最难的部分就是让病人保持清醒 |
[40:36] | Pain at certain levels has a tendency | 疼痛达到了一定程度 |
[40:38] | to cause us to black out, | 就会让我们昏过去 |
[40:39] | And that can be incredibly frustrating. | 那是很让人挫败的 |
[40:44] | but I’m confident I can do better now. | 不过我自信我现在手法更精进了 |
[40:50] | I can find you wherever you are. | 不管你在哪 我都能找到你 |
[40:53] | Bring me the obelisk. | 把方尖碑还给我 |
[40:55] | 48 hours…the clock starts… | 48小时 倒计时… |
[41:00] | …now. | 开始 |