时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | My older brother, Christian, | 我哥哥 克里斯蒂安 |
[00:04] | he didn’t beat up my younger brother. | 他没有揍我弟弟 |
[00:06] | He was crueler than that. He made me do it. | 他比这更残忍 他逼我去做 |
[00:08] | Throw him the rope, and I’ll throw you in there, too. | 如果你抛下绳子 我就把你也扔进去 |
[00:11] | Why isn’t there a nationwide manhunt? | 为什么还没有展开全国搜捕 |
[00:13] | He escaped from federal custody. | 他逃脱了联邦监管 |
[00:14] | Just wanted to make sure you got my present. | 我只想确保你拿到了我的礼物 |
[00:16] | I promised him a face-to-face with Coulson. | 我许诺他能面见科尔森 |
[00:19] | I hear you’ve been looking for this. | 我听说你一直在找这个 |
[00:21] | The obelisk. | 方尖碑 |
[00:22] | We share a common enemy — a guy named Phil Coulson. | 我们有共同的敌人 一个叫菲尔·科尔森的家伙 |
[00:26] | Everything we’ve been doing, it all…leads here. | 我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步 |
[00:30] | It’s a city. | 一座城市 |
[00:31] | Our job — find it before anyone else. | 我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它 |
[00:43] | Beautiful, is it not? | 很美 不是吗 |
[00:46] | Your group was digging in the ground at night. | 你们在夜间挖掘 |
[00:49] | How you found it is a mystery. | 你如何找到它的 是个迷 |
[00:50] | Do tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[00:53] | We’ve heard the same stories as you. | 我们跟你听到了同样的故事 |
[00:56] | Well, we’ve both searched so long for a thing we barely understand. | 我们都寻找一件我们不了解的物件 找了很久 |
[01:02] | You can hold it, if you like. | 如果你想 可以摸摸它 |
[01:04] | Please. | 请吧 |
[01:22] | Works quickly on this one. | 死得好快 |
[01:24] | So, gender’s not a factor, nor race… | 与性别无关 与种族也无关 |
[01:27] | No pattern emerges. | 还没找到规律 |
[01:29] | Fascinating. | 真奇妙 |
[01:30] | Put him with the others, then bring the next subject. | 把他跟其他人放在一起 带下一个实验对象来 |
[01:36] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[01:40] | Do not be afraid. | 不要害怕 |
[01:42] | Feel free to pick it up, examine it. | 请拿起来 查看一下 |
[01:45] | Please. | 请吧 |
[01:58] | Discovery requires experimentation. | 想有发现就要实验 |
[02:18] | Remarkable. | 太惊人了 |
[02:22] | What makes you so special? | 你为什么如此特别 |
[02:25] | I think it wise we prepare her for surgery. | 我想我们应该准备为她手术 |
[02:27] | We must examine exactly what makes her tick. | 我们必须仔细检查她的身体 |
[02:29] | Herr Dr. Reinhardt, red skull has fallen. | 莱因哈特博士 红骷髅陨落了 |
[02:32] | He’s dead. The allies approach. | 他死了 盟军已近 |
[02:37] | The world has lost a great mind. | 世界失去了一位伟人 |
[02:40] | Put her in a cage. | 把她关起来 |
[02:41] | We’ll unravel this mystery later, yes? | 我们稍后解开这谜题 |
[02:44] | Discovery requires experimentation, | 想有发现就要实验 |
[02:47] | And this experiment will take time. | 这项实验需要时间 |
[02:53] | With all of modern science | 有了现代科学的支持 |
[02:55] | and millions of dollars at your disposal, | 加上百万资金辅助 |
[02:58] | these are your results? | 这就是你们得出的结果 |
[03:01] | I’ve had this information for decades. | 这些信息我都掌握几十年了 |
[03:04] | Bring him in. | 把他带来 |
[03:09] | It’s time to prove your claim, | 该验证你的说辞了 |
[03:10] | that you’re an expert on this diviner. | 你自称是这预言者的专家 |
[03:14] | And could have saved you weeks of work. | 本可以帮你节省几周时间 |
[03:16] | Instead, you kept scratching and pawing at it like a monkey, | 然而 你却像猴子一样对其乱抓乱挠 |
[03:20] | expecting new results — the very definition of insanity. | 希望得到不同的结果 真是疯狂 |
[03:26] | Mr. Bakshi’s disappearance has everyone on edge. | 巴克希先生的失踪让大家都很紧张 |
[03:29] | These men will remain in case your temper returns. | 这些人会留下 以防你又发脾气 |
[03:32] | Not necessary, I assure you. | 没这必要 我向你保证 |
[03:35] | Cool as a cucumber. | 我非常冷静 |
[03:37] | Smart to play it safe. | 不过安全为上 这很明智 |
[03:39] | Tell me what you do know, sir, and I’ll fill in the blanks. | 告诉我你知道什么 先生 我来帮你补充 |
[03:44] | I know that a special few can touch it without suffering. | 我知道只有少数人能在触摸它后保住性命 |
[03:49] | But I have yet to figure out how this weapon can be — | 但我却不知道这武器… |
[03:52] | Weapon? That’s so small-minded. | 武器 太狭隘了 |
[03:55] | Uh, for someone with such a big mind. | 对于一个目光如此远大的人来说 |
[04:01] | It’s a key. | 这是一把钥匙 |
[04:03] | It can kill, sure, | 它的确能致死 |
[04:05] | but only to protect itself from those it doesn’t divine — | 但那只是为了保护自己 不被那些被预言为 |
[04:09] | hence the catchy name — to be worthy. | 所以称为预言者 不配之人所拿到 |
[04:11] | I’m interested in science, doctor, not folklore. | 我感兴趣的是科学 医生 不是传说 |
[04:14] | Worthy of unlocking its true power. | 配得上的人才能解开其真正的能力 |
[04:19] | Oh, I got your attention. | 终于把你吸引住了 |
[04:22] | There’s a place, | 有一个地方 |
[04:24] | and if one of those special people you speak of | 如果你提到的那种特殊的人 |
[04:27] | takes this diviner to that special place, | 拿着预言者去了那里 |
[04:29] | it won’t just kill. | 它不单单会杀戮 |
[04:31] | It will do something — scientifically speaking — | 它会完成一件 从科学角度来讲 |
[04:35] | much, much cooler. | 更酷的事 |
[04:46] | I’m unclear on how I’m stuck running the base | 我不明白为什么我被留下管理基地 |
[04:48] | and you’re off to Hawaii. | 你却跑去夏威夷”消遣” |
[04:50] | Don’t get too jealous. | 别嫉妒 |
[04:51] | I doubt I’ll even see the tarmac. | 我估计我都见不到路面 |
[04:53] | There’s plenty of work to be done. | 有很多任务需要完成 |
[04:54] | Ward’s till out there. | 沃德在逃 |
[04:55] | Have you gotten a response from his brother? | 你收到他哥哥的回应了吗 |
[04:57] | He has his own men on the manhunt. | 他派了自己的人去搜寻 |
[04:59] | We’re politically toxic, | 我们明面上还是坏人 |
[05:00] | and he demanded that we stay away from the case. | 他要求我们不要插手 |
[05:02] | They’ll never find him. | 他们是找不到他的 |
[05:04] | I’ll signal a few assets to be on alert. | 我会叫几名特工留意 |
[05:06] | How’s agent Morse handling Bakshi? | 莫尔斯特工在巴克希身上进展如何了 |
[05:08] | He wouldn’t speak for the first eight hours, | 他最初8小时里不肯松口 |
[05:10] | but she’s working him. | 但她还在撬他的嘴 |
[05:11] | I’ll send you any developments. | 有进展我会通报 |
[05:13] | Aloha. | 再见[夏威夷语] |
[05:18] | Didn’t want to crack him yourself? | 你不想亲自审问他吗 |
[05:21] | Bobbi’s as good as they come. | 芭比很厉害 |
[05:22] | My job now is to keep an eye on the big picture. | 我现在的职责是盯住大局 |
[05:24] | And you found something to chase. | 而且你找到了追寻的目标 |
[05:26] | Fury. | 弗瑞 |
[05:28] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what made him such a good director. | 我最近一直在思考他为什么是个好局长 |
[05:31] | His communication skills — flawed. | 他的交流技巧并不完美 |
[05:33] | But he could always see five steps ahead, | 但他总能提前看五步 |
[05:35] | which, for a one-eyed man, is impressive. | 作为独眼人 这很厉害了 |
[05:37] | He knew his enemies. | 他了解敌人 |
[05:39] | And for better or worse, he could think like them. | 不论是好是坏 他也能像他们那样思考 |
[05:41] | Whitehall has a weapon that’s unpredictable, | 怀特霍尔有一件难以捉摸的武器 |
[05:43] | but he’s not. | 但他本人不是这样 |
[05:44] | I don’t want to be in a footrace to stop him. | 我不想追着他去阻止他 |
[05:46] | I want to be waiting at the finish line. | 我想在终点线等着他 |
[05:47] | Which is the city. | 在那座城市 |
[05:50] | That’s where I believe the Obelisk will lead Hydra. | 我觉得方尖碑会引领九头蛇到那里去 |
[05:53] | We grow stronger every day while S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们日益强大 神盾局却只是 |
[05:56] | clings desperately to a world it no longer understands. | 努力抓着一个它不再理解的世界 |
[06:00] | We will rip it from your hands. | 我们会从你们手中把它夺走 |
[06:02] | I’ve read the Hydra pamphlet. | 我读过九头蛇宣传册 |
[06:06] | Didn’t your mother ever teach you, | 你妈妈就没教过你 |
[06:07] | if you’re gonna talk, say something. | 如果你要交待 说点有用的 |
[06:10] | I could go back to being silent. | 我可以继续沉默 |
[06:12] | Well, might as well if you have no thoughts of your own. | 如果你没有什么自己想法 那不如不说 |
[06:14] | I don’t understand how you can work for someone so — | 我不懂你怎么为这么个人工作 他那么… |
[06:17] | – Call him evil all you want. – Nope. | -随你说他邪恶好了 -不 |
[06:19] | I was gonna say… boring. | 我是想说 无聊 |
[06:23] | She’s chipping away at him. | 她在慢慢击溃他 |
[06:25] | It’s nice to watch someone else suffer for a change. | 能看到她去折磨别人真是不错 |
[06:33] | You talk to anybody about what happened last week? | 你跟人谈过上周的事了吗 |
[06:35] | A lot happens every week, mate. | 每周都很精彩啊 伙计 |
[06:36] | With the director. | 局长的事 |
[06:38] | You didn’t see what I saw. | 你没看见我看见的场面 |
[06:41] | The guy was violent. | 他很暴力 |
[06:44] | Seems all right to me. | 我觉得没事啊 |
[06:45] | No, no, he was out of his mind, man. | 不不 他疯了 |
[06:47] | And they’re saying it’s | 据说是 |
[06:48] | ’cause Fury messed with his head or something. | 弗瑞搅乱了他的大脑什么的 |
[06:51] | I don’t — | 我不… |
[06:53] | Come to join the festivities? | 来看戏啦 |
[06:55] | Mr. Bakshi almost killed me a few times. | 巴克希先生好几次差点杀了我 |
[06:57] | Well, pull up a seat. | 坐吧 |
[06:59] | I’m surprised she’s so… civil. | 没想到她能这么…礼貌 |
[07:02] | Want to see his head bashed in? | 想看他被打死吗 |
[07:03] | That would be wrong, wouldn’t it? | 那样可不好 是吗 |
[07:06] | But I could never sit across from him like that, smiling. | 但我是做不到坐在他对面 面带微笑 |
[07:10] | Bobbi can pretend to like anything. | 芭比可以装作喜欢任何东西 |
[07:12] | How can you follow Whitehall? | 你怎么能追随怀特霍尔呢 |
[07:14] | He’s sort of a Milquetoasty middle-management type. | 他就是个中层管理人员的样子 |
[07:18] | Now you — you got that whole | 而你呢 你有那种 |
[07:20] | classic Bond-villain thing going on. | 经典邦德电影反派的气质 |
[07:24] | Why not lead? | 为什么不做领导 |
[07:25] | My time will come. | 我的时代会来的 |
[07:27] | Like Whitehall, I worry about the long view. | 就像怀特霍尔 我目光放得远 |
[07:30] | And I worry that you’ve been brainwashed. | 我觉得你是被洗脑了 |
[07:32] | Did Whitehall pull an mk-ultra on you? | 怀特霍尔给你洗过脑吗 |
[07:33] | I’m not one of those fanatics that Hydra controls. | 我才不是被九头蛇控制的疯子 |
[07:36] | Dr. Whitehall is a disciple of Red Skull, | 怀特霍尔博士是九头蛇奠基者 |
[07:39] | Hydra’s founder, shared his vision. | 红骷髅的门徒 与他目标一致 |
[07:41] | I’m part of a grand history. | 我参与到了伟大的历史当中 |
[07:43] | Cut off one head and two — | 砍掉一颗头… |
[07:45] | Two grow back. Yes, yes, yes. | 还能长出两个 嗯嗯 知道 |
[07:47] | Hell, I’ll hand you the sword if Whitehall’s head | 如果砍掉怀特霍尔的头能让你当权 |
[07:48] | will get you the gig. | 我亲手给你把剑 |
[07:51] | Whitehall will see your friends turn to stone… | 怀特霍尔会让你的朋友都变成石头 |
[07:55] | …those that haven’t already. | 那些还活着的朋友 |
[08:06] | So, you think Bakshi was brainwashed? | 巴克希是被洗脑了吗 |
[08:08] | No, but let the idea drive him nuts for awhile. | 没有 但让他被这个想法折磨一阵吧 |
[08:10] | Any Hydra member could’ve been, wouldn’t know it. | 任何九头蛇成员都可能被洗脑 无从得知 |
[08:12] | Yes, that’s true. | 是啊 |
[08:14] | Something Bakshi said — the language didn’t feel right. | 巴克希的话 他的用语感觉不对劲 |
[08:18] | Called Whitehall “a disciple of Red Skull.” | 他说怀特霍尔是”红骷髅的门徒” |
[08:20] | Weird choice. He didn’t say “studied.” | 很奇怪 他没说”研究” |
[08:23] | And “shared his vision”? | “与他目标一致” |
[08:25] | That phrase is past tense. The wording feels — | 用的是过去式 措辞听上去好像… |
[08:27] | Firsthand. | 有直接接触 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:30] | I think Bakshi slipped. | 我认为巴克希说溜嘴了 |
[08:31] | Maybe Whitehall and Red Skull have some sort of connection. | 也许怀特霍尔和红骷髅有些联系 |
[08:34] | Sounds logical, other than the fact | 有道理 只不过 |
[08:37] | that Red Skull’s been dead for over 70 years. | 红骷髅死了70多年了 |
[08:39] | Which is right around the time the SSR recovered the Obelisk. | 大概就是在战略科学军团发现方尖碑的时候 |
[08:41] | Clearly, whatever Red Skull did | 显然 红骷髅为得到方尖碑 |
[08:43] | to get the Obelisk influenced Whitehall. | 付出的努力影响了怀特霍尔 |
[08:45] | This used to be an SSR base before Fury restored it. | 这里在弗瑞翻修前曾是战略科学军团的基地 |
[08:48] | It’s full of SSR files. | 有很多战略科学军团的文件 |
[08:49] | Get on it. | 找到它们 |
[08:51] | Like Coulson’s been saying, know your enemies. | 就像科尔森说的 了解你的敌人 |
[08:56] | I’m sorry, hon. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[08:57] | I’ll try to make it home this weekend, | 我周末尽量赶回去 |
[08:59] | but with the strategy meetings, it’s just… | 不过要开战略会议 所以 |
[09:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:11] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[09:14] | Yep. Wide open. | 是的 我非常有空 |
[09:17] | My family’s summer place. | 我家的避暑屋 |
[09:19] | Did you get my present yet? | 你收到我的礼物了吗 |
[09:22] | Of course it’s see-through. | 当然是透视的了 |
[09:24] | That’s the point. | 要的就是这样 |
[09:32] | Hey, big brother. | 你好啊 哥哥 |
[09:34] | Heard you were looking for me. | 听说你在找我 |
[09:44] | What are we gonna do, storm Oahu? | 怎么 你们以为我们要袭击欧胡岛吗 |
[09:46] | We don’t know yet. | 我们怎么知道 |
[09:46] | Ditch the guns. | 把枪放下 |
[09:48] | Take this. | 拿上这个 |
[09:49] | – What is it? – It’s a watch. | -这是什么 -是块手表 |
[09:50] | Deliver it to Cam, the owner of the Kahananui repair shop. | 把这送给卡哈努维修店的店主卡姆 |
[09:53] | Here. | 拿着 |
[09:54] | It’ll need the following inscription — | 刻下这些字 |
[09:56] | “Dearest Darren, I count the seconds we’re apart. | “敬爱的达伦 分开的日子我度日如年 |
[09:58] | Love, your island flower.” | 爱你的小岛之花” |
[10:00] | You got that? | 记住了吗 |
[10:00] | “Island flower” — got it. Anything else? | “小岛之花” 记住了 还有吗 |
[10:02] | If it starts to leak any fluids, drop it, run. | 如果流出了任何液体 就扔了赶紧跑 |
[10:06] | This does not sound like a watch. | 这听起来可不像表 |
[10:07] | Take this to the Ka Pua dry-cleaner on Makamoimo street. | 把这个拿去玛卡伊莫伊莫街的卡普干洗店 |
[10:11] | Maka-what, now? | 玛卡什么 |
[10:12] | Not the one on Kookelewaa. | 不是可可雷瓦街上那间 |
[10:13] | Am I good with this in my pocket? | 我可以把它放在兜里吗 |
[10:15] | That depends. You ever want kids? | 看情况 你还想要孩子吗 |
[10:17] | And bring back the blue tie. | 然后把蓝领带拿回来 |
[10:19] | You got it, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[10:20] | Get back here ASAP. | 尽快回来 |
[10:21] | This bus has to be wheels-up in 40 minutes. | 飞机要在40分钟内起飞 |
[10:23] | – You got it. – Copy that. | -好嘞 -收到 |
[10:24] | Any orders for me, sir? | 我有什么任务吗 长官 |
[10:26] | You wanted to get back in the field? | 你想回归外勤吗 |
[10:28] | Here’s your chance. | 给你个机会 |
[10:29] | It’s a…transceiver, or at least parts for one. | 这是个无线收发器 至少是一部分 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna need you to install this in the field, | 我需要你在实战中 压力下 |
[10:34] | under pressure, in less than six minutes. | 六分钟内 把这个安装好 |
[10:37] | You are aware that I only have one hand that works good. | 你知道我只有一只手能用吧 |
[10:39] | That’s why you’ll practice it over and over | 所以你要不断地练习 |
[10:41] | until you’ve got it down cold. | 直到你能娴熟地完成 |
[10:42] | Muscle memory. Don’t think about the action. | 肌肉记忆 不要思考 |
[10:45] | Let the action help you think. | 让行动代替思考 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:49] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[10:53] | What’s wrong? You’re twirling. | 怎么了 你在玩棍子 |
[10:56] | Having trouble figuring out Bakshi? | 搞不明白巴克希吗 |
[10:58] | Actually, no, I-I have him pegged. | 事实上 不是的 我搞定他了 |
[11:00] | Grew up on the street — probably Southall — | 在街头长大 可能是绍索尔 |
[11:03] | worked hard to refine his accent, | 很努力地改掉口音 |
[11:04] | still struggles with the T’s, parent weren’t around, | T的发音还有问题 父母不在身边 |
[11:07] | got into petty crime, military straightened him out | 犯了些轻罪 从军帮了他 |
[11:10] | till they sensed something off and washed him out. | 直到他们察觉到了一丝不对劲把他赶走了 |
[11:13] | Ended up a private intelligence contractor. | 最后进入了一家私人情报机构 |
[11:16] | And you got all that from the eight words he said to you. | 你通过他和你说的八个字就看出这么多 |
[11:19] | No. That last part I checked on. | 不是 最后一部分是我查到的 |
[11:21] | I think that he crossed Whitehall as an enemy, | 我认为他与怀特霍尔最初是敌对方 |
[11:23] | and Whitehall gave Bakshi a second chance. | 但怀特霍尔给了巴克希第二次机会 |
[11:26] | His borderline personality disorder | 他的边缘人格障碍 |
[11:27] | makes him overvalue certain relationships — | 使他非常看重某些关系 |
[11:29] | Thank mom and dad for that — | 这要感谢他的爸妈 |
[11:30] | And one glimmer of belief | 怀特霍尔这样的权威人士 |
[11:32] | in an authority figure like Whitehall, well… | 稍给了他一点信任 他就… |
[11:34] | Hail Hydra. | “九头蛇万岁”了 |
[11:36] | The puzzle I’m working is Whitehall. | 我在想的是怀特霍尔 |
[11:38] | Bakshi sees something in him that we don’t. | 巴克希在他身上看到了我们没看到的东西 |
[11:41] | This is decades of research, and it’s incomplete. | 这是几十年的研究 而且不完整 |
[11:44] | But I did find the original 0-8-4 report | 但我找到了最早的084报告 |
[11:48] | signed by Agent Carter herself. | 由卡特特工本人签署的 |
[11:50] | Anything on Red Skull? | 有和红骷髅有关的信息吗 |
[11:51] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我的话了吗 |
[11:53] | Peggy Carter, founder, happens to be British, | 佩姬·卡特 创始人 还是英国人 |
[11:55] | held this in her hand. | 曾亲手拿过这份文件 |
[11:58] | No. Anyway, um… | 没有 总之 |
[12:00] | No red skull, but a lot of references | 没有提红骷髅 但是多次提到 |
[12:02] | to one of his commanders, Werner Reinhardt. | 他的一位指挥官 沃纳·莱因哈特 |
[12:05] | Yeah, it says the Howling Commandos | 对 这上面说咆哮突击队 |
[12:06] | grabbed him and the Obelisk in ’45. | 在1945年抓住他并缴获了方尖碑 |
[12:08] | Yes, and cites intake interviews, | 对 并且提到了他的审讯记录 |
[12:10] | but all the important documents on him are missing. | 但关于他的一切文件都找不到了 |
[12:12] | I question Coulson’s filing skills, to be honest. | 老实说 我有点怀疑科尔森的归档能力 |
[12:23] | Vault D? Not the only vault. | 地下室D可不是这里唯一的地下室 |
[12:26] | Agent Carter buried a lot of things here. | 卡特特工在这里埋了很多东西 |
[12:36] | Werner Reinhardt. | 沃纳·莱因哈特 |
[12:39] | That was a neat trick. | 这招不错 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry. I don’t follow, Doctor. | 抱歉 我没听明白 博士 |
[12:42] | It’s a pen. | 这是一支笔 |
[12:44] | You wanted to see what I would do with it. | 你想看我会拿它做什么 |
[12:45] | After all, there are so many uses, no? | 毕竟 它可以有很多用途 不是吗 |
[12:47] | Escape, confession, homicide…suicide. | 逃跑 坦白 杀人 自杀 |
[12:52] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[12:53] | I wanted to find out what kind of man you were. | 我想知道你是什么样的人 |
[12:56] | You didn’t use the pen, so now I know. | 你没有用这支笔 所以我知道了 |
[13:00] | Pens are also used for signatures. | 笔也可以用来签名 |
[13:02] | You want a deal. How terribly shocking. | 你想要做交易 真令人惊讶 |
[13:04] | The U.S. Government has recruited many German scientists. | 美国政府招募了很多德国科学家 |
[13:07] | They’ll send rockets into space. | 他们要往太空发射火箭 |
[13:10] | Maybe they can strap you to one of them. | 或许他们可以把你绑在上面 |
[13:11] | They’ll show you parlor tricks. | 他们只能给你们些小打小闹 |
[13:13] | Giving me a second chance could save all of humanity. | 给我第二次机会 或许能拯救人类 |
[13:17] | I’ve seen all of your home movies, | 我看过你所有的自制小电影 |
[13:19] | the bodies left in your wake, the girl you caged up. | 你留下的尸体 你监禁的女孩 |
[13:23] | There’ll be no second chances for you. | 你得不到第二次机会 |
[13:26] | You must be dying to understand all the items you recovered. | 你一定非常想理解你缴获的那些东西吧 |
[13:30] | They’re fascinating, no? | 他们很神奇 不是吗 |
[13:33] | I don’t suppose you’ll tell me where they came from. | 我猜你不会告诉我它们都是哪来的吧 |
[13:36] | There’s a story. | 有个故事 |
[13:38] | A myth from the east | 一个东方传说 |
[13:39] | of a star that fell from the heavens… | 讲述了一颗自天堂落下的星星 |
[13:44] | of blue angels who came bearing a gift for all mankind, | 蓝色的天使为全人类带来了礼物 |
[13:48] | meant to save the world. | 意欲拯救世界 |
[13:50] | You don’t strike me as a believer. | 我可不觉得你像个信徒 |
[13:52] | Oh, I’ve based my whole life on it. | 我这辈子都围绕着这故事 |
[13:55] | History just has the details wrong. | 只不过历史把细节搞错了 |
[13:57] | Then set history straight. | 那就请你纠正一下历史 |
[14:01] | These visitors — they didn’t come to save the world. | 这些来访者 他们不是来拯救世界的 |
[14:06] | They came to conquer it. | 他们是来征服世界的 |
[14:09] | Conquer? | 征服 |
[14:11] | You heard “conquer”? | 你听说的是”征服”吗 |
[14:15] | The way I understand it, it was “end” — | 以我的理解是”终结” |
[14:18] | To end mankind — | 来终结人类 |
[14:20] | Sparing a chosen few, needless to say. | 留下少数被选中的人 这自不用说 |
[14:23] | And that’s why it’s called the diviner. | 所以它才叫做预言者 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:26] | It decides who lives, who dies… | 它决定谁活命 谁死去 |
[14:30] | Who will inherit the earth. | 谁将会继承地球 |
[14:31] | And only someone who can carry the diviner | 而只有能拿起预言者的人 |
[14:33] | is allowed to enter the city. | 才被允许进入那座城市 |
[14:35] | Or more importantly, the temple inside. | 其实更重要的 是进入城市里的那座神殿 |
[14:37] | But I can get you in. | 但我能让你进去 |
[14:41] | And if I let you take a team, | 那如果我给你一支队伍 |
[14:43] | where will you take them? | 你会带他们去哪 |
[14:45] | How do you intend to find this city? | 你打算怎么找到这座城市 |
[14:47] | Well, I’ll have to look everywhere really, really hard. | 我得到处寻找 非常努力地找 |
[14:51] | I’m not giving you men and money | 我不能仅凭你找到这座城市的 |
[14:53] | on the off chance that you’ll find this place. | 渺茫机会 就给你资金和人手 |
[14:56] | Or if you do, | 再说 即使你找到了 |
[14:58] | that you’ll not take its true power for yourself. | 你也可能会将其真正的能力据为己有 |
[15:01] | Me? Nah! | 我 不会的 |
[15:03] | No, I’m not management material. | 不 我可不是当管理者的料 |
[15:05] | I’ll leave that power part to you. | 我会把它的能力留给你 |
[15:09] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[15:11] | What do you have to gain? | 你能从中得到什么 |
[15:12] | I have nothing to lose. | 我没什么可失去的了 |
[15:15] | I’ve lost everything important to me. | 我已经失去了一切对我来说重要的东西 |
[15:19] | And I want to kill those who took it… | 而我想要杀死夺走这一切的人 |
[15:24] | And finally be reunited with my family. | 最终与我的家人重聚 |
[15:28] | Reunited? | 重聚 |
[15:31] | In the afterlife. | 在来世重聚 |
[15:42] | Okay. Are we going to talk or just go camping? | 好了 我们到底是要谈谈还是去野营 |
[15:47] | Look, I don’t know what Hydra hopes to achieve, | 听着 我不知道九头蛇想要什么 |
[15:49] | but I’m sure you and I can come up with a better plan | 但你和我肯定能想出比绑架一个参议员 |
[15:52] | than kidnapping a senator. | 更好的计划 |
[15:54] | Hydra doesn’t care about you. | 九头蛇根本不关心你 |
[15:56] | And they care about you? | 难道他们关心你吗 |
[15:57] | Have they protected you? | 他们保护你了吗 |
[15:59] | Because I was the one who got you out of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我才是那个把你从神盾局救出来的人 |
[16:01] | To have me executed. | 好把我处决了 |
[16:03] | A public trial, your face all over it. | 举行公审 让你扬名 |
[16:07] | Is that what you think? | 你真是这么想的吗 |
[16:08] | If I didn’t broker that deal | 我如果不促成这笔交易 |
[16:10] | and did the speech Mr. Coulson wanted me to on TV, | 照科尔森先生的意思公开讲话 |
[16:12] | would we be out here now? | 我们现在还会在这里吗 |
[16:14] | You’re free because of me. | 你能获得自由都是拜我所赐 |
[16:17] | I fought my way out. | 是我自己杀出了这条血路 |
[16:19] | Through how many? | 杀了多少 |
[16:20] | The four men I had on detail? | 我派去的那四个人吗 |
[16:24] | Keep going. I’m enjoying this. | 继续走 我很享受这样 |
[16:27] | Enjoying what? | 享受什么 |
[16:28] | Watching you work. | 看你想办法逃脱 |
[16:29] | I’m — I’m trying to have an honest conversation. | 我是真的想跟你推心置腹地谈谈 |
[16:33] | Okay, one second, I think I’m gonna be meeting Anna, | 上一秒我还想着马上就能见到安娜 |
[16:35] | and the next thing I know, | 紧接着 |
[16:36] | you’re just dragging me through the dirt. | 你就押着我走过这条土路 |
[16:38] | Changing tactics, using my name, mentioning your wife — | 变换手段 提到我的名字 言及你妻子 |
[16:41] | I used to fall for all your tricks. | 我以前总上你这些把戏的当 |
[16:42] | That is not how I think, Grant! | 我根本没那个意思 格兰特 |
[16:45] | That’s how you think! | 是你非要那么想 |
[16:46] | And now you’re turning it back on me. | 现在你又要推到我身上 |
[16:49] | You take after mother. | 你可真像妈妈 |
[16:50] | Listen to yourself! Just listen to yourself! | 听听 听听你说的话 |
[16:52] | You twist every act and blame it on somebody else! | 你每次都扭曲事实 怪到别人头上 |
[16:56] | Mom and dad were terrible, | 爸妈是很坏 |
[16:58] | but they didn’t put the match in your hand | 但你一把火烧了房子的时候 |
[17:00] | when you burnt down that damn house! | 他们可没把火柴放到你手上 |
[17:02] | And I didn’t squeeze the trigger | 你杀那些人的时候 |
[17:04] | when you killed all those people! | 也不是我扣动的扳机 |
[17:08] | No. It is my fault. | 对 是我错了 |
[17:12] | I let you all hollow me out, control me. | 是我让你们把我变得空虚 控制我 |
[17:16] | Spare the non-apology. I’m a senator. | 少说反话了 我可是议员 |
[17:18] | I take responsibility for my actions, Christian. | 我为我的所作所为负责 克里斯蒂安 |
[17:24] | What are you…? | 你干什么… |
[17:31] | The well. | 水井 |
[17:35] | You still blame me for the well. | 你还在为水井的事怪我 |
[17:38] | We both know | 你我都清楚 |
[17:39] | that it was you who nearly killed Thomas down there. | 是你差点杀了托马斯 |
[17:42] | Do you sleep better telling yourself that? | 你这样骗自己 晚上能睡得安稳吗 |
[17:45] | You know, I don’t know what crazy lies | 我不清楚你这些年 |
[17:46] | that you have built up all these years, | 编造了怎样的弥天大谎 |
[17:48] | but the well doesn’t even exist anymore. | 但那口水井已经不存在了 |
[17:51] | It’s gone. Mom and dad buried it. | 水井没了 爸妈把井埋了 |
[17:58] | Oh, no. | 你错了 |
[18:00] | They just covered it up. | 他们只是把井遮起来了 |
[18:16] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[18:32] | Whatever you’re doing, just take a break. | 不管你在干吗 歇一会儿吧 |
[18:35] | What are you doing? | 在忙什么 |
[18:36] | Coulson has me patching a transceiver | 科尔森要我把一个收发器 |
[18:38] | into a system that’s not even meant to handle one. | 装在一个根本不能搭载它的系统里去 |
[18:40] | You can do that in your sleep. | 这你在睡梦中就能搞定 |
[18:42] | In my sleep, yes, I’m quite good at it. | 睡梦中 是啊 我很会睡觉 |
[18:43] | Problem is, I’m awake. | 关键是 我现在醒着 |
[18:45] | I think Coulson’s testing me. | 我觉得科尔森在考验我 |
[18:47] | Coulson doesn’t roll that way. | 那不是科尔森的作风 |
[18:48] | If he has you in the dark, it’s for a reason. | 如果他瞒着你 一定有他的原因 |
[18:50] | Or just keeping me busy. | 或者只是给我点事做 |
[18:53] | I just gave a button to a 300-pound Hawaiian dude. | 我刚把一个纽扣交给了一个300磅的夏威夷人 |
[18:57] | Look, we’ve been through some crazy, | 我们经历过些荒唐事 |
[18:58] | you two especially, | 尤其是你们俩 |
[19:00] | but the whole time, Coulson’s been our anchor. | 但一直以来 科尔森就是我们的精神支柱 |
[19:03] | He may seem lost sometimes, but he’s always got a plan. | 他有时候会踌躇 但他总是自有谋划 |
[19:08] | O captain, my captain. One blue necktie. | 啊 船长 我的船长 蓝领带一条 |
[19:10] | Any complications out there? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[19:11] | Kept waiting for that other shoe. | 一直等着呢 |
[19:13] | Great. Everything’s in motion, then — except the bus. | 好 那么一切都就绪了 除了空客 |
[19:15] | – Get us airborne. – Where to, Sir? | -升空 -去哪 长官 |
[19:17] | Australian outback. | 澳洲内陆 |
[19:18] | We got a satellite network to steal and very little time. | 我们要去盗取一个卫星网络 时间紧急 |
[19:20] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[19:21] | What’s the story with the tie? | 那条领带是怎么回事 |
[19:23] | It was a gift from audrey, and I spilled poi all over it. | 是奥黛丽送给我的礼物 我把芋泥弄上面了 |
[19:25] | Under six minutes. | 控制在六分钟之内 |
[19:27] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[19:31] | Sorting paperwork — the life none of us chose. | 整理文件 这可不是我们想要的生活 |
[19:35] | Anything from the interrogation? | 审讯有收获吗 |
[19:37] | Pretty good idea why the Reinhardt files were locked up. | 莱因哈特档案被锁起来是有理由的 |
[19:39] | Yeah, there’s some nasty stuff in here. | 对 有些东西很可怕 |
[19:41] | Thank god none of this stuff made it | 幸好这些东西都没被录入 |
[19:42] | on the S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to be stolen away by Hydra. | 神盾局的服务器 进而没被九头蛇窃取 |
[19:46] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[19:47] | Hang on. I’ve got it. | 慢着 我找到了 |
[19:48] | I’ve got the Reinhardt file. | 找到莱因哈特的文件了 |
[19:49] | Complete SSR bio, psych eval, | 完整的战略科学军团简介 心理评估 |
[19:52] | and a lovely picture of the Nazi bastard. | 还有这纳粹混蛋的靓照 |
[19:55] | Wait. No. | 等等 不会吧 |
[19:56] | Yeah, name’s right beneath it. | 没错 名字就写下面 |
[19:58] | No. That’s Daniel Whitehall. | 不 这是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[20:00] | What, you mean it looks like him? | 你是说长得很像他吗 |
[20:02] | No, I mean it’s the same man. | 不 是同一个人 |
[20:03] | I’ve stared Whitehall in the face. | 我近距离见过怀特霍尔 |
[20:05] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:05] | Can’t be. He’d be old as hell now. | 不可能 他现在该是个糟老头子了 |
[20:07] | I would’ve agreed with you | 我也想同意你的说法 |
[20:08] | before “Alien” became a word we used daily. | 但”外星人”都常被我们挂在嘴边 |
[20:11] | May, I know I’m right. | 梅 我知道我没认错 |
[20:15] | Bobbi was dead-on. | 芭比说得太对了 |
[20:16] | He did have a personal connection to Red Skull. | 他和红骷髅的确有亲密的联系 |
[20:19] | What is this guy, Asgardian? | 这人是什么来头 阿斯加德人吗 |
[20:20] | It’s like he stopped the clock. | 他似乎把时间停住了 |
[20:22] | Or turned it back. | 或是让时间倒退 |
[20:25] | Where’s that photo from? | 这张照片从哪来的 |
[20:27] | An old S.H.I.E.L.D. prison called the rat. | 神盾局一间叫”老鼠”的旧监狱 |
[20:29] | How long was he kept there? | 他被关在那里多久了 |
[20:31] | For life. | 终身监禁 |
[20:35] | So, curiosity brings her back. | 好奇心让她回到了这里 |
[20:38] | Have you come to make a deal? | 你是来做交易的吗 |
[20:39] | With the devil? | 和魔鬼吗 |
[20:40] | I considered it. | 我考虑过了 |
[20:42] | As you’ve said, the skies might open up one day. | 正如你所说 天空有一日或许会敞开 |
[20:44] | Your work will be valuable. | 到时你的工作会很有价值 |
[20:45] | But if that day comes, I know who I’d want by my side. | 但如果那天来临 我知道我希望谁站在我身边 |
[20:50] | It isn’t you. | 而那人不是你 |
[20:53] | We could learn so much together. | 我们联手 可以学到很多东西 |
[20:55] | Instead, we’ll forget — forget you, forget your work. | 相反我们会忘记 忘记你和你的工作 |
[20:59] | When I leave, no one else will come, | 我离开之后 没人会再来 |
[21:01] | no one to hear your stories, study your deadly artifacts. | 没人会聆听你 研究你那些致命的物件 |
[21:04] | You’ll be buried. | 你会被埋没 |
[21:07] | I seriously doubt that. | 对此我深表怀疑 |
[21:09] | Nothing stays buried forever. | 没有什么能被永久掩埋 |
[21:11] | For as long as I have a say, you will. | 只要有我在 你就没有出头之日 |
[21:14] | Farewell, Dr. Reinhardt. | 永别了 莱因哈特博士 |
[21:51] | Werner Reinhardt. | 沃纳·莱因哈特 |
[21:55] | Your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[21:56] | So, who is this guy again? | 这人什么来头 |
[21:58] | Some German researcher. | 就是个德国的研究员 |
[22:00] | Undersecretary Pierce took pity on him. | 皮尔斯副部长可怜他 |
[22:02] | Said it wasn’t his choice which side of the war he was on. | 说站在战争的哪一方也不是他说了算 |
[22:05] | Pierce is just trying to make himself look good. | 皮尔斯不过是充面子 |
[22:07] | It’s budget cuts, my man. | 是因为预算削减 老兄 |
[22:09] | I’ll pull the truck around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[22:16] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[22:20] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[22:22] | After all these years, why now? | 都这么多年了 为什么是现在 |
[22:26] | The woman — we found her. | 我们找到那女人了 |
[22:28] | She’s still alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[22:30] | Is it truly her? | 真的是她吗 |
[22:32] | Sir, you have to see for yourself. | 先生 您得亲自去看 |
[22:44] | So much lost time. | 浪费了这么年的时间 |
[22:47] | It’s been under S.H.I.E.L.D. protection since the war, | 自战后 这里一直处于神盾局的保护之下 |
[22:49] | like the rest of us. | 和我们其他人一样 |
[22:58] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[23:00] | We grabbed all the elders from the village | 我们抓来了村里所有年长的人 |
[23:02] | and couldn’t believe what we found. | 没想到我们找到了她 |
[23:20] | Erstaunlich. | 真是令人惊讶 |
[23:23] | I grew old living no life. | 我空虚地老去 |
[23:26] | She lives a full one and doesn’t age a day. | 她圆满地生活 却青春常驻 |
[23:30] | Sir, how is this possible? | 先生 这怎么可能呢 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:35] | But we’ll learn. | 但我们会研究明白的 |
[23:37] | Discovery requires experimentation. | 想有发现就要实验 |
[23:42] | I think it’s time we found out exactly what makes you so special. | 我想我们该查明你的特别之处了 |
[23:55] | Undersecretary Pierce granted him medical on parole in 1999. | 1999年 皮尔斯副部长批准他保外就医 |
[23:58] | After that, there are no records of Reinhardt. | 之后 就再也没有莱因哈特的记录了 |
[24:01] | Drops his name, loses the accent. | 改名换姓 改变口音 |
[24:03] | A year later, Daniel Whitehall surfaces. | 一年之后 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔出现了 |
[24:05] | Whatever he did to survive happened in that year. | 他为返老还童做的事就发生在那一年里 |
[24:08] | Was it alien tech? Where did he go? | 是外星人技术吗 他去了哪 |
[24:10] | The fountain of youth, apparently. | 显然是去了青春不老泉 |
[24:15] | May, I think we should cross-reference | 梅 我觉得我们该把 |
[24:16] | the name Daniel Whitehall | 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔这个名字 |
[24:17] | with any criminal activity from that time. | 和那段时间的犯罪活动做交叉对比 |
[24:22] | There’s your hook, Bobbi. | 给你钩子了 芭比 |
[24:24] | Now reel him in. | 把鱼钓上来吧 |
[24:26] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[24:28] | Your devotion to Whitehall — based on fear or respect? | 你对怀特霍尔的忠心是基于害怕 还是尊敬 |
[24:32] | My devotion goes far deeper than respect. | 我的忠心远远胜于尊敬 |
[24:36] | Fear goes way deeper, for sure. | 害怕当然远胜于忠心 |
[24:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[24:40] | You meant programming. | 那你是说洗脑 |
[24:42] | I hear compliance will be rewarded. | 我听说服从会得到奖赏 |
[24:46] | No? | 不是吗 |
[24:49] | So what is it you’re so afraid of, huh? | 那你在害怕什么 |
[24:52] | What horrible acts do you fear Whitehall will perform on you? | 你害怕怀特霍尔会对你做什么 |
[24:57] | I wonder… | 我想问问 |
[25:00] | If your friends know the acts that you are capable of, | 你朋友知道你能做到什么事吗 |
[25:05] | how you were able to ingratiate yourself to Hydra. | 你是如何讨好九头蛇的 |
[25:08] | Do you fear their judgment? | 你担心他们的看法吗 |
[25:10] | Should those details ever surface? | 这些事应该浮出水面吗 |
[25:14] | Fear of judgment. | 担心看法 |
[25:16] | Perfectly said. | 说得好 |
[25:19] | You don’t fear Whitehall. | 你不害怕怀特霍尔 |
[25:20] | You fear disappointing him. | 你担心让他失望 |
[25:22] | And let me tell you, he is going to be very disappointed | 我告诉你 等他知道你供出了他 |
[25:25] | to see that you gave him up. | 他会很失望的 |
[25:30] | I didn’t give up anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[25:32] | No. | 不是的 |
[25:34] | You gave us everything — Whitehall’s name, | 你什么都告诉我们了 怀特霍尔的名字 |
[25:37] | his nazi adventures with red skull, his age. | 他和红骷髅的纳粹生涯 他的年龄 |
[25:40] | Did you know he’s hypertensive? | 你知道他有高血压吗 |
[25:42] | We do. | 我们知道了 |
[25:44] | I know he gave you a second chance. | 我知道他给了你第二次机会 |
[25:46] | Now, do you think he’s gonna give you a third | 你觉得你告诉了我们杀死他的方法 |
[25:48] | when you tell us how to kill him? | 他还会给你第三次机会吗 |
[25:51] | You failed your boss, Mr. Bakshi. | 你让你的长官失望了 巴克希先生 |
[25:53] | I know who Whitehall is. | 我知道怀特霍尔是谁了 |
[25:55] | Question remains… | 问题是… |
[25:57] | What kind of a man are you? | 你是怎样的人 |
[26:01] | A loyal one. | 忠诚的人 |
[26:14] | Cyanide! We checked him! | 氰化物 我们明明搜过他的身 |
[26:16] | Capsule embedded in his cheekbone! | 他把胶囊植入了颊骨 |
[26:19] | You’re not getting off that easy. | 你休想轻易逃脱 |
[26:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:24] | What do you want out of all this? | 这一切是为了什么 |
[26:27] | I want the truth…about this one event from my past. | 我想知道真相 就这段过去的真相 |
[26:31] | Admit you made me push Thomas down the well. | 承认是你逼我把托马斯推到井里的 |
[26:36] | No. You forced him. | 不 是你逼他的 |
[26:40] | He was terrified, and you wouldn’t pull him up. | 他很害怕 而你却不愿拉他上来 |
[26:42] | You enjoyed it. | 你很享受 |
[26:47] | You keep trying to put thoughts in my head… | 你总给我灌输这些想法 |
[26:50] | Like you always have. | 你一直都这样 |
[26:52] | You used to convince me they were my own. | 你以前让我相信这是我的想法 |
[26:56] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[26:58] | You lie to yourself. | 你在自欺欺人 |
[26:59] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[27:00] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[27:01] | You can’t reconcile all the ugly, horrible things you do | 你无法将你所犯下的罪恶 |
[27:05] | with the hero you so desperately want to become. | 和你拼命想成为的英雄形象联系到一起 |
[27:14] | You’re out of dirt. | 没土可挖了 |
[27:28] | Sorry to see it go down this way. | 事情变成这样 真是遗憾 |
[27:30] | No, no. No! | 不要 不要 |
[27:38] | No. | 不要 |
[27:39] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[27:41] | No! | 不要 |
[27:42] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[27:43] | Admit it! | 承认吧 |
[27:44] | Not to me — to yourself. | 不是对我承认 而是对你自己 |
[27:47] | No. | 不要 |
[27:48] | It’s dark down there, Christian. | 下面很黑啊 克里斯蒂安 |
[27:49] | You’ll have plenty of alone time to think. | 你会有足够时间独处 好好想想 |
[27:52] | You think. | 你想想吧 |
[27:53] | Please, I’m your brother. Please. | 求你了 我是你哥哥 求你了 |
[27:56] | – Goodbye, Christian. – No. | -再见 克里斯蒂安 -不要 |
[27:58] | All right! I did it! | 好吧 是我干的 |
[27:59] | I did! I know! | 我承认 我知道 |
[28:01] | I wanted him dead! | 我希望他死 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry! I wanted him dead! | 对不起 我希望他死 |
[28:16] | Thomas was the only one mother didn’t torture. | 托马斯是妈妈唯一不虐待的孩子 |
[28:20] | And dad always let her do it. | 爸爸总是让她这样做 |
[28:23] | She loved him so much. | 她太爱他了 |
[28:28] | It had to end. | 必须要停止 |
[28:32] | I wanted her to feel our pain. | 我想让她体会我们的痛苦 |
[28:35] | But I didn’t have the courage to do it myself. | 但我没勇气自己去做 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:45] | Grant, I’m so sorry. | 格兰特 对不起 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:50] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:53] | That’s all I wanted to hear. | 我就想听到这个 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:16] | It’s time we went home. | 我们该回家了 |
[29:30] | The satellite network we need to map the earth and find the city | 我们要用来搜索地图找到城市的卫星网络 |
[29:33] | is controlled by the U.S. Air force facility at Kaena point, Oahu, | 由欧胡岛卡依纳角的美国空军所控制 |
[29:37] | and it’s too heavily guarded to infiltrate. | 守卫太多 无法潜入 |
[29:39] | Which is why we came to Australia instead. | 所以我们来到了澳大利亚 |
[29:42] | There’s a small station here that comes online | 一旦卡依纳角基地信号瘫痪 |
[29:44] | whenever Kaena point’s feed goes down. | 这里一个小站就会上线 |
[29:45] | But Kaena still needs to go down. | 但还得要卡依纳角信号瘫痪啊 |
[29:48] | We already took care of that. | 我们已经搞定了 |
[29:49] | The watch and the button are two pieces of a Trojan horse. | 手表和纽扣组合起来就是一个特洛伊木马 |
[29:52] | They’ll take down the base’s feed. | 能让基地的信号瘫痪 |
[29:54] | Man with the plan. | 果然深谋远虑 |
[29:55] | Once per quarter, General Cole inspects Kaena Point. | 科尔上将每个季度都会去巡视卡伊纳角 |
[29:58] | This time, he’ll meet the new relay commander. | 这次 他会见到接任的新指挥官 |
[30:00] | Let me guess — commander’s name is Darren. | 我猜猜 指挥官的名字就叫达伦 |
[30:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:03] | And since he’s new, introductions will be made. | 因为他是新来的 一定会互相介绍认识 |
[30:05] | On their own, these two pieces are harmless, | 单独来看 这两个部件完全无害 |
[30:07] | undetectable to security. | 不会被任何安检程序发现 |
[30:09] | But as they near each other, | 但只要一互相接近 |
[30:10] | they’ll power up an E.M.P., and boom — | 就会发射一道电磁脉冲 大功告成 |
[30:12] | kiss your wi-fi, your coffee maker, | 跟你的无线网络 咖啡机 |
[30:14] | and your top-secret satellite feed goodbye. | 还有绝密卫星信号说再见吧 |
[30:17] | And the Australian site goes online. | 然后澳大利亚基站就能上线 |
[30:19] | We’ll have roughly six minutes | 我们有大概六分钟时间 |
[30:20] | to patch a back end into the network. | 在网络中植入后门程序 |
[30:22] | Trip, you’ll provide backup. | 崔普 你负责掩护 |
[30:23] | Fitz, you’ll install the transceiver | 菲兹 你负责安装收发器 |
[30:25] | to let Skye hack the network | 好让斯凯黑进他们的网络 |
[30:26] | so that we can find out if this city exists once and for all. | 查明这个城市到底是否存在 |
[30:29] | All because a general got too fat for his jacket. | 都是将军太胖了穿不下外套惹的祸 |
[30:32] | Fitz, how you coming with the transceiver patch? | 菲兹 收发器安装练得怎么样了 |
[30:35] | I’ve got it down to 7 minutes, 20 seconds. | 我已经把时间缩短到7分20秒了 |
[30:41] | That’s not good enough. | 这还不够快 |
[30:42] | No, that’s with my bad hand. | 我只用了一只受伤的手 |
[30:43] | With both, I can do it, definitely. | 两只都用上肯定够了 |
[30:48] | We may actually have a shot at finding the city. | 说不定我们真能找到这城市 |
[30:50] | You sure it’s something you want to dig up? | 你确定你真的想发现吗 |
[30:52] | If we don’t, Hydra will. | 我们不这么做 九头蛇就会 |
[30:54] | We need to get there first. | 我们必须抢在他们前面 |
[31:13] | This doesn’t feel right. | 有点不对劲 |
[31:14] | Skye, you reading us? | 斯凯 能听到吗 |
[31:15] | Standing by with geek squad. | 正与技术小组待命 |
[31:16] | Paddington and timelord are closing in. | 纽扣和手表就要碰面了 |
[31:18] | E.M.P. ready in 40 seconds. | 电磁脉冲倒数40秒 |
[31:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:30] | Kaena Point is down. | 卡依纳角已瘫痪 |
[31:32] | Six minutes on the clock. | 六分钟开始计时 |
[31:35] | Guys? | 大伙儿 |
[31:36] | Skye, there’s something jamming us — | 斯凯 有人在干扰我们的信号… |
[31:38] | Down! Down! Ambush! | 趴下 有埋伏 |
[31:50] | Fitz! Untie the crew. | 菲兹 给他们松绑 |
[31:55] | Hydra! How the hell’d they get here?! | 是九头蛇 他们怎么会来这里 |
[31:59] | Oh, it’s coming alive! | 来信号了 |
[32:01] | The server’s online! | 服务器上线了 |
[32:02] | Time to move! Find the access point! | 赶紧行动 找到接入点 |
[32:04] | We can’t miss this window! | 我们不能错过这个机会 |
[32:05] | Follow me! Now! | 跟我来 快点 |
[32:15] | Get comms back online. | 赶紧恢复通信 |
[32:16] | You guys are my satellite wranglers. | 你们几个负责操作卫星信号 |
[32:17] | I need vector scripts ready to execute | 准备好动态数组脚本 |
[32:19] | the second Fitz gets us on that network. | 菲兹一连通网络立刻运行 |
[32:26] | Lock yourselves inside. Go. | 进去 把门锁上 |
[32:37] | Stay down. | 别站起来 |
[32:38] | I need a few minutes. | 我需要几分钟 |
[32:48] | Fitz, down! | 菲兹 趴下 |
[32:52] | Unh! Trip! | 崔普 |
[32:56] | Ah, damn it, Trip. Trip, talk to me. | 该死 崔普 你还好吗 |
[32:58] | Oh, sir. He’s gonna bleed out. | 长官 他会失血过多而死的 |
[32:59] | We need to stop it. | 我们得赶紧止血 |
[33:01] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[33:05] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[33:10] | Put pressure there, please. | 你能按住那里吗 |
[33:13] | Can you control it? | 你能止血吗 |
[33:14] | First went through clean. Second bullet is deep. | 第一颗子弹穿透了 第二颗还在体内深处 |
[33:17] | There’s a lot of blood. | 出了很多血 |
[33:18] | Got to get it out. Hand me the scalpel. | 得赶紧取出来 给我手术刀 |
[33:25] | Clamp. | 止血钳 |
[33:30] | Forceps. | 手术钳 |
[33:32] | I prefer we stabilize and move. | 最好能让他稳定下来尽快转移 |
[33:34] | The bullet’s holding the wound open. | 只要子弹还在体内 伤口就无法止血 |
[33:35] | If we keep our heads about us, he has a chance, Phil. | 如果我们齐心协力 或许他还能活下来 菲尔 |
[33:40] | Shouldn’t have said “Phil.” | 不该叫你菲尔的 |
[33:42] | Not supposed to know that. | 我不该知道你的名字 |
[33:44] | You probably wouldn’t recognize me | 估计你也没从 |
[33:45] | from the picture I left for her, though. | 我留给她的照片里认出我来 |
[33:46] | I haven’t changed as much as she has since then. | 不过我没她变化的那么大 |
[33:49] | If I let go of this clamp, he dies. | 如果我松开止血钳 他就会死 |
[33:51] | I just sliced this man’s brachial artery. | 我刚切开了他的肱动脉 |
[33:54] | Mr. Coulson, hand me the gun. | 科尔森先生 把枪给我 |
[33:58] | You too, son. | 你也是 小子 |
[34:00] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[34:04] | You’d use this man’s life as a bargaining chip? | 你要用他的性命来做筹码吗 |
[34:06] | An opportunity, actually — | 我把这看成是个机会 |
[34:08] | to get out of this sticky situation. | 让我逃离这个困境 |
[34:10] | And we get to know each other a bit. | 我们也正好能认识一下 |
[34:11] | Skye wouldn’t want Trip to die. | 斯凯肯定不希望崔普死 |
[34:13] | She’s not here, is she? | 她不在这里吧 |
[34:16] | That’s a relief. | 不在就好 |
[34:17] | I’m only gonna get one chance at a first impression. | 留下好的第一印象的机会只有一次呢 |
[34:20] | This doesn’t look very good. | 现在可不是个好时候 |
[34:22] | You’ve already made an impression — | 你已经给她留下印象了 |
[34:23] | Pile of bodies, going to work for Whitehall. | 杀人如麻 还为怀特霍尔工作 |
[34:26] | I don’t think it’s good for Skye to — | 这对斯凯不好… |
[34:27] | You’re not her father! | 你不是她的父亲 |
[34:29] | You’re S.H.I.E.L.D., who took her from me. | 你是神盾局的人 就是你把她从我身边夺走 |
[34:32] | I need Whitehall. | 我需要怀特霍尔 |
[34:34] | The end will justify the means. | 只要结果正确 可以不择手段 |
[34:36] | The end. | 结果 |
[34:37] | And that’s gonna happen in the city we’re both here to find? | 结果就在你我都来找的那座城市里吗 |
[34:39] | Yes. | 当然 |
[34:40] | I anticipated you’d be close, | 我料到你就快找到了 |
[34:42] | but you’re already trying to match the earth. | 但你已经开始寻找地点了 |
[34:44] | I guess we had the same idea. | 估计我们想一块儿了 |
[34:45] | Whitehall didn’t even know about the city | 怀特霍尔根本不知道这座城市的事 |
[34:47] | until I turned him on to it. | 直到我告诉了他 |
[34:49] | He thinks the diviner is just a weapon. | 他还以为预言者只是一件武器 |
[34:51] | He has no idea of its true power, of what’s inside. | 他完全不知道它的力量 它蕴含着什么 |
[34:56] | Oh. There’s something inside. | 没错 里面还有东西呢 |
[34:58] | What are we talking about? | 你指的是什么 |
[35:00] | Tesseract-level power? | 类似宇宙魔方的那种力量吗 |
[35:01] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[35:03] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[35:04] | You realize we’re talking life and death here. | 你知道这可是人命关天的大事 |
[35:06] | I know. It’s exciting, isn’t it? | 是啊 真刺激 是不是 |
[35:09] | I mean, both sides racing to the temple, | 你想想 双方都在朝着圣坛冲刺 |
[35:12] | life and death, flesh and blood, emotions! | 生与死 血与肉 太令人激动了 |
[35:16] | Who knows how it’ll shake out? | 谁知道最后结局会如何呢 |
[35:18] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[35:19] | my baby’s gonna be right there in the center of it. | 到时我的宝贝女儿肯定会在那里 |
[35:21] | I know you want to meet her. | 我知道你想见她 |
[35:23] | Oh, I can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[35:24] | I mean, I have to wait for the right circumstances, but — | 当然 我知道得等待合适的时机 |
[35:27] | ‘Cause if you let this man die, Skye will never — | 如果你让这人死了 斯凯绝不会… |
[35:29] | That’s not her name! | 那不是她的名字 |
[35:38] | And I won’t let him die. | 我也不会让他死的 |
[35:40] | I’m gonna tell you just how to save him, | 我会告诉你怎么救他 |
[35:42] | which will give me time to get away. | 这样我就有时间逃走了 |
[35:45] | Two syringe packets inside. | 从里面拿两个注射包 |
[35:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:48] | It’s a bit of a mess in there. | 里面有点乱 |
[35:51] | When I release this, you’re gonna pump his wounds | 如果你想救他 我一松手 |
[35:53] | full of that clotting agent as fast as you can | 你就马上往他伤口里 |
[35:55] | if you want to save his life. | 注射凝血剂 |
[35:56] | And apply pressure, okay? | 然后压住伤口 明白吗 |
[35:59] | Here we go. | 我要松手了 |
[36:00] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[36:01] | And when we do, you and I will finish this conversation. | 到时候 我们再把话说个明白 |
[36:06] | I look forward to it. | 期待之至 |
[36:09] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[36:11] | Quickly, Fitz, quick. | 快 菲兹 快 |
[36:13] | Okay, done. | 组装好了 |
[36:15] | Get the other one ready. | 把另一支针准备好 |
[36:18] | We haven’t heard from them in over five minutes. | 他们已经五分多钟没消息了 |
[36:20] | Wait. Whoa, whoa, wait. | 慢着 等下 |
[36:23] | The transceiver is powering up. | 收发器已经启动 |
[36:25] | Yes, Fitz! | 太好了 菲兹 |
[36:27] | Okay. Prioritize all thermal and ground-penetrating imaging. | 好了 优先处理热成像和探地成像 |
[36:30] | Okay. Hold on, Trip. Hold on. | 坚持住 崔普 坚持住 |
[36:35] | Okay. Come on. | 加油啊 |
[36:40] | Okay. He’s stabilizing. | 好了 他稳定下来了 |
[36:44] | As a person who spent a considerable portion of his life incarcerated, | 我这一生有大半时间都被关在监牢里 |
[36:48] | I know how rare second chances are. | 所以我知道第二次机会何其稀有 |
[36:52] | If you’re given one, take it. | 如果有机会送上门 就抓住它 |
[36:58] | The opportunity may be fleeting, | 机会转瞬即逝 |
[37:00] | so it must be recognized and seized. | 所以必须发现它 抓住它 |
[37:09] | Sometimes, the solution takes days | 有时候 需要花数天 数周 |
[37:13] | or weeks or years. | 甚至数年才有结果 |
[37:20] | But no matter the sacrifice, one must be willing | 但无论代价多大 你必须心甘情愿 |
[37:24] | to enjoy the trauma of shaking off all that you were… | 去品味摆脱旧自我的痛苦 |
[37:30] | to become something new… | 从而获得新生 |
[37:36] | something better. | 获得升华 |
[37:39] | What did you take from her, sir? | 您从她身上取了什么 长官 |
[37:41] | Everything that I possibly could. | 能取的都取了 |
[37:45] | Dispose of the rest. | 剩下的处理掉 |
[37:48] | Everyone deserves a second chance, | 人人都应该有第二次机会 |
[37:51] | but few are willing to do what it takes to earn one. | 但很少有人愿意付出代价来赢得这机会 |
[37:54] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[37:58] | I think my skills could be of use to you. | 我认为我的技能你用得上 |
[38:01] | I know sacrifice, what it takes to move forward in life. | 我懂得牺牲 知道生活下去要付出什么代价 |
[38:07] | I have no doubt that’s true. | 对此我毫不怀疑 |
[38:11] | The bodies of Massachusetts Senator | 马萨诸塞州参议员 |
[38:13] | Christian Ward and both his mother and father | 克里斯蒂安及其父母的遗体 |
[38:15] | were identified by police tonight | 今晚被警方发现 |
[38:17] | in what appears to be a murder-suicide. | 现场表明这是一起谋杀自杀案 |
[38:20] | A partially destroyed tape found in the fire | 火场中发现了一份部分损毁的录音带 |
[38:22] | is believed to be the senator’s confession. | 内容被认为是议员的供词 |
[38:24] | I wanted him dead! | 我希望他死 |
[38:26] | I did! | 我承认 |
[38:27] | The only one mother didn’t torture. | 他是妈妈唯一不虐待的孩子 |
[38:30] | It had to end. | 必须要停止 |
[38:31] | I wanted her to feel our pain. | 我想让她体会我们的痛苦 |
[38:38] | You okay? | 你好吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[38:41] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:44] | Hell of a day. | 今天可够受的 |
[38:45] | Please don’t “Hell of a day” me. | 别跟我来这一套 |
[38:47] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么啦 |
[38:49] | You pushed him a little hard, didn’t you? | 你不觉得你逼得有点过分了吗 |
[38:50] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 你以为会有什么后果 |
[38:53] | I miscalculated. I thought he was gonna talk. | 我估计错误 我以为他会招供 |
[38:56] | You sure you weren’t afraid he was gonna talk? | 你确定你不是害怕他招供吗 |
[38:58] | He’s laying out all your dirty laundry, | 他正在说你不可见人的秘密 |
[39:00] | and suddenly, you lay him out. | 突然你就害他成了这样 |
[39:01] | You think I would do that? | 你真觉得我会那么做吗 |
[39:03] | I can’t argue a man to suicide. | 你不能把一个人吵到自杀 |
[39:05] | Clearly, you’ve never been in an argument with yourself, then. | 那你是没和自己吵过架 |
[39:08] | You had him right where you wanted him! | 这就是你想要的结果 |
[39:09] | What is it you want to know, huh? | 你到底想问什么 |
[39:10] | I’ll tell you — | 我来告诉你吧 |
[39:11] | Doesn’t matter what I ask. | 我的问题是什么无所谓 |
[39:12] | I can’t trust the answer. | 因为我不相信你的回答 |
[39:14] | Write that sentence down, hand it to your therapist. | 把这话写下来赶紧交给你的心理医生 |
[39:16] | I have always been honest with you, | 我对你一直都很诚实 |
[39:18] | and you can’t accept it. | 但你却无法接受 |
[39:19] | You search for lies! | 你渴望发现谎言 |
[39:20] | You’re an elite spy! I’d be crazy not to. | 你是个精英间谍 不怀疑你我才傻呢 |
[39:23] | You know you’ve lied to me. | 你知道你对我说过谎的 |
[39:24] | This happens every time — we get closer, you get nervous. | 每次都这样 我们关系一亲近你就紧张 |
[39:27] | We’re not close. | 我们不亲近 |
[39:28] | You just spent the day convincing a man he was brainwashed. | 你刚用了一天说服一个人自己被洗脑了 |
[39:30] | – I don’t know where the angles end. – With you! | -我不知道你的目的到底是什么 -是你 |
[39:34] | Why do you think I vouched for you with Coulson, huh? | 你以为我为什么要在科尔森面前为你担保 |
[39:36] | As much as I’d like to believe it was my magical personality, | 虽然我很想相信是因为我的个人魅力 |
[39:38] | I think you have something up and running and need allies | 但我觉得是因为你有什么阴谋需要同盟 |
[39:41] | and know that I’ll have your back, whatever it is. | 而且你知道不论这阴谋是什么我都会帮你 |
[39:44] | Will you never trust me? | 你永远都没法信任我吗 |
[39:48] | But I’ll never stop wanting to. | 但我永远都会想信任你 |
[40:02] | It’s been running for a few hours. | 已经运行几小时了 |
[40:03] | 26 satellites scouring the world for your map. | 26个卫星在整个地球上搜索你的地图 |
[40:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:07] | Multispectral images, ground-penetrating radar. | 多谱图象 探地雷达 |
[40:10] | Now we wait for the ding that says we have a match. | 只要等它叮一声 就是找到匹配对象了 |
[40:13] | If there’s evidence of this city on earth, | 只要地球上真有这城市存在的证据 |
[40:14] | the computer will find it. | 电脑就能找到它 |
[40:18] | Guys? Is everything okay? | 两位 没出什么事吧 |
[40:24] | They’re patching Trip up and he’s going to be fine, | 他们在为崔普缝合了 他会好起来的 |
[40:26] | But you’re acting like you saw the devil out there. | 但你们却一脸见到鬼的表情 |
[40:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:43] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:51] | Doctor, how nice to see you. | 医生 真高兴见到你 |
[40:52] | Please, come — sit. | 请进 请坐 |
[40:55] | You’ve had a long night. | 今天晚上够受的吧 |
[40:57] | You should tell me when we’re having a meeting. | 你应该提前告诉我要见人 |
[40:59] | I would’ve freshened up. | 我也可以稍微收拾一下 |
[41:02] | Mr. Ward here is something of an expert on S.H.I.E.L.D., | 这位沃德先生是一位神盾局专家 |
[41:06] | and you an expert on the Obelisk. | 而你是研究方尖碑的专家 |
[41:09] | Together, I think there’s much we can achieve. | 我们联手 一定能大有成就 |
[41:13] | I was a member of Coulson’s team. | 我曾是科尔森团队的一员 |
[41:16] | Lived with them for months. | 和他们共同生活过数月 |
[41:18] | So you know the entire team. | 那你认识队伍里的所有人吧 |
[41:20] | Like family. | 如家人般亲密 |
[41:24] | Heard you crossed Coulson. | 听说你遇到了科尔森 |
[41:27] | That can be rough. | 不怎么愉快吧 |
[41:29] | Oh, it wasn’t a complete loss. | 也没那么糟 |
[41:32] | It’s always good to look your enemy right in the eye. | 能和敌人对视 总是有好处的 |
[41:47] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[41:53] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[42:00] | Oh, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[42:06] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他 |
[42:09] | I’ll do to him… | 我要让他 |
[42:11] | what he did to you. | 血债血偿 |
[42:14] | I’ll tear him apart! | 我要把他碎尸万段 |