时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You did well. Pick it up. | 干得漂亮 把它拿起来 |
[00:06] | I hear you’ve been looking for this. | 我听说你一直在找这个 |
[00:08] | And only someone who can carry the diviner | 而只有能拿起预言者的人 |
[00:10] | is allowed to enter the city. | 才被允许进入那座城市 |
[00:11] | Or more importantly, the temple inside. | 其实更重要的 是进入城市里的那座神殿 |
[00:13] | Mr. Ward here is something of an expert on s.H.I.E.L.D., | 这位沃德先生是一位神盾局专家 |
[00:16] | and you an expert on the diviner. | 而你是研究预言者的专家 |
[00:18] | Together, I think there’s much we can achieve. | 我们联手 一定能大有成就 |
[00:21] | You know you’ve lied to me. | 你知道你对我说过谎的 |
[00:22] | This happens every time — we get closer, you get nervous. | 每次都这样 我们关系一亲近你就紧张 |
[00:26] | Everything we’ve been doing leads here. | 我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步 |
[00:28] | Our job — find it before anyone else. | 我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它 |
[00:30] | If there’s evidence of this city on earth, | 只要地球上真有这城市存在的证据 |
[00:32] | The computer will find it. | 电脑就能找到它 |
[00:43] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[00:46] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[00:56] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[01:01] | Where’d everybody go?! | 大家去哪了 |
[01:03] | Where’d everybody go? | 大家去哪了 |
[01:06] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[01:13] | That sound… | 那声音 |
[01:17] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[01:31] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[01:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:34] | We have a mission to prep for. | 我们有任务要准备 |
[01:35] | This is the mission. It opens. | 这就是任务 它能打开 |
[01:39] | So weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[01:41] | N-no! | 不 |
[01:50] | Sacrifices have to be made. | 必须做出牺牲 |
[01:53] | Poison tree, poison fruit. | 毒树结毒果 |
[01:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:05] | Bye-bye, angel eyes. | 拜拜 天使眼 |
[02:15] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[02:17] | Wait! Don’t leave her! | 等等 别丢下她 |
[02:23] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[02:24] | – May! – Skye. | -梅 -斯凯 |
[02:25] | Wait! | 等等 |
[02:28] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[02:29] | Skye, wake up. | 斯凯 醒醒 |
[02:32] | Sorry I startled you. You okay? | 抱歉 惊到你了 还好吗 |
[02:35] | Hi. Yeah. | 还好 |
[02:38] | I just dozed off. | 睡着了 |
[02:40] | Grab your things. We’re back. | 拿上你的东西 有情况 |
[02:55] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过 借过 |
[02:58] | Watch out, watch out. Coming through, coming through. | 小心 借过 |
[03:06] | Hey, hey, take it easy with that. | 喂 小心点 |
[03:07] | I made that for Coulson. | 我给科尔森做的 |
[03:10] | Hey, you know, if you’re looking for vacation time, | 如果你想休假 |
[03:12] | bribery will get you nowhere, ’cause I’ve tried. | 贿赂没用的 因为我试过 |
[03:14] | No, I’m hoping he’ll let me work on the real thing. | 不是 我希望他能让我修真的那辆 |
[03:16] | Brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[03:17] | And so how do you get it to fly? | 你怎么让它飞起来的 |
[03:21] | It doesn’t. | 不能飞 |
[03:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:27] | Something wrong? | 出问题了吗 |
[03:31] | Storm’s coming. | 风暴要来了 |
[03:32] | No, weather’s fine, actually. There’s not a cloud in the sky. | 天气很好 万里无云呢 |
[03:34] | – I checked. – No, never mind. | -我查看过的 -不是说天气 算了 |
[03:35] | Were you looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah. Actually, um, the — | 是的 那个 |
[03:40] | Actually, I need to go to the plane. | 事实上 我得去趟飞机上 |
[03:41] | What, you need help with the holographic towers? | 怎么 要我帮忙弄全息塔吗 |
[03:43] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – The descender rig? What? | -不不不 -下降器吗 是什么 |
[03:44] | No, Simmons. Have to… | 是西蒙斯 我得 |
[03:47] | I have to give her a case, and then — | 我得给她一个箱子 |
[03:49] | You know at some point you’re gonna have to talk to her, right? | 你知道你早晚要跟她说话的吧 |
[03:55] | Good luck with the car. | 修车的事 祝你好运 |
[04:02] | You’re very lucky, Trip. | 你很幸运 崔普 |
[04:03] | If they hadn’t used that clotting agent on your wounds… | 如果他们没在伤口上用止血剂 |
[04:07] | Well, let’s just say I’m glad they did. | 这么说吧 还好他们用了 |
[04:09] | I recommend a week of solid bed rest. | 我建议卧床一周 好好休息 |
[04:12] | Bed rest? | 卧床 |
[04:13] | Where’s that in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Handbook? | 《神盾局手册》里可没有这一项 |
[04:16] | Whoa, stop it! | 别乱动 |
[04:16] | You’re going to rupture your sutures. | 会扯破缝针的 |
[04:18] | I won’t be high-fiving anybody for awhile, but I’m okay, Jemma. | 我暂时无法跟人击掌 但我没事 珍玛 |
[04:22] | There was a doctor in the house, remember? | 基地有医生 不是吗 |
[04:25] | So, what was he like? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[04:28] | – Skye’s dad? – Yes. | -斯凯的父亲 -是的 |
[04:29] | That man was out of his damn mi– | 他是个疯子… |
[04:31] | Hey. Hi, Skye. | 嗨 斯凯 |
[04:33] | Hey, yourself. | 回你个嗨 |
[04:34] | Mission prep in five, cargo hold. | 五分钟后布置任务 在货舱 |
[04:36] | Right. Roger that. | 了解 |
[04:40] | Talking about my dad? | 在谈论我父亲 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. It must be so — | 抱歉 这一定很… |
[04:43] | Messed up? | 乱套 |
[04:43] | I was going to use the off-color version of “messed up,” | 我想用一种更粗俗的方式说”乱套” |
[04:46] | – But it felt inappropriate. – Oh, it’s appropriate. | -但感觉不太合适 -非常合适 |
[04:48] | My dad, Ward, the Obelisk, the city — | 我爸爸 沃德 方尖碑 城市 |
[04:50] | it’s all messed up. | 一切都很乱套 |
[04:53] | And… | 而且 |
[04:54] | I just — I can’t shake this vibe | 我总有种感觉 |
[04:56] | that something really bad is about to happen. | 觉得很严重的坏事就要发生了 |
[05:00] | You mean like someone getting shot? | 比如有人挨枪子吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I got that covered already, so you can lose that vibe. | 这个我已经做过了 你别担心了 |
[05:04] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[05:05] | That’s right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:06] | Nothing but positive thoughts from here on out. | 从现在开始 要保持积极心态 |
[05:12] | That’s not wood, is it? | 这根本不是木头 是吧 |
[05:27] | Here’s what we know. | 我们已知情况如下 |
[05:28] | Hydra’s on the move. | 九头蛇在行动 |
[05:30] | They have the Obelisk and an expert who knows how to use it. | 他们有方尖碑和会使用它的专家 |
[05:32] | We can’t let that happen, obviously. | 我们显然不能让他们得逞 |
[05:34] | – Use it how? – Based on our latest intel, | -怎么使用 -根据最新情报 |
[05:36] | there’s something very powerful inside it — a weapon. | 方尖碑内有一样厉害的东西 一件武器 |
[05:39] | Are we talking chemical, biological, energy-based…? | 是生化 还是能量武器 |
[05:42] | Could be anything. It’s alien. | 什么都可能 是外星科技 |
[05:44] | While Simmons and I were undercover at Hydra, | 我和西蒙斯在九头蛇卧底时 |
[05:46] | Whitehall was looking to create an extinction-level event | 怀特霍尔想要制造一起灭绝性事件 |
[05:48] | to kill millions of people. | 杀死数百万人 |
[05:50] | We have to assume that this weapon has the potential to do that. | 我们只能假定这件武器有这个威力 |
[05:52] | Because bad guys love their WMDs. | 因为坏人最喜欢大规模杀伤性武器了 |
[05:54] | Trick is, to activate the Obelisk, | 问题是 要启动方尖碑 |
[05:56] | Hydra has to take it to specific place. | 九头蛇要把它带去一个特定的地点 |
[05:58] | It’s like they have the keys to launch a nuclear warhead — | 就好像他们已经掌握了启动核弹的钥匙 |
[06:00] | Now they need the lock — a temple inside the city. | 现在他们要去找锁 在城市的一座神殿里 |
[06:03] | Any idea where this temple is? | 知道这座神殿在哪吗 |
[06:04] | Glad you asked — no. | 很高兴你问起了 不知道 |
[06:06] | But it’s in the city, and we now know where that is. | 但是 它就在城市里 我们知道城市在哪 |
[06:09] | Even better, Hydra doesn’t. Fitz? | 更好的是 九头蛇不知道 菲兹 |
[06:17] | On our mission to Australia, | 我们在澳大利亚的行动中 |
[06:19] | we hacked a military satellite network. | 入侵了一个军用卫星网络 |
[06:20] | Using that, we ran a multispectral topographic scan of the earth, | 并用其对地球进行了多谱地形扫描 |
[06:24] | miles deep through the oceanic crust, | 深入海洋地壳几英里 |
[06:26] | looking to match ancient rock formations | 寻找3D模型与城市吻合的 |
[06:28] | with the 3-d model of the city. | 古岩层 |
[06:30] | And we found this. | 我们找到了这个 |
[06:36] | Isn’t that in the Bermuda Triangle? | 那不是百慕大三角地区吗 |
[06:38] | ’cause that would explain a lot. | 这下很多事都说得通了 |
[06:39] | Actually, it doesn’t have anything to do with the triangle. | 其实 跟三角地区毫无关系 |
[06:42] | We solved that back in the ’80s. | 那事我们80年代就解决了 |
[06:44] | Uh, Atlantis? | 亚特兰蒂斯吗 |
[06:45] | Try puerto rico. | 波多黎各 |
[06:46] | These white markers | 这些白标 |
[06:47] | represent vertical air shafts that are close to the surface, | 代表了接近地表的垂直通风井 |
[06:50] | possible entry points for the city, | 或许能借此进入城市 |
[06:52] | but most of them are under the ocean floor. | 可惜大都在海底了 |
[06:54] | Except for one — here, in old San Juan, | 除了一个 这里 在老圣胡安 |
[06:57] | where we’ll enter the underground city. | 我们要从那里进入城市 |
[06:58] | A survey team will test the tunnel’s structural integrity, | 派一支测量队检测隧道结构完整性 |
[07:01] | then locate the temple. | 然后找到神殿 |
[07:02] | And then what, sir? | 然后呢 长官 |
[07:04] | We blow the hell out of it. | 我们把它炸掉 |
[07:07] | What about the Obelisk? | 方尖碑呢 |
[07:08] | It’s still dangerous all on its own. | 它本身也还是很危险 |
[07:10] | One crisis at a time. | 一次先解决一个危机 |
[07:16] | Come on — what do you mean you can’t break a hundred? | 拜托 怎么就破不开一百了 |
[07:18] | Sorry. Nothing over $20. | 抱歉 20以上的都不收 |
[07:21] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[07:24] | I’d like a chia water instead. | 我还是要芡欧鼠尾草水吧 |
[07:27] | You got it, babe. | 没问题 宝贝 |
[07:28] | Make it two. | 要两杯 |
[07:30] | I’ve been thinking about our next trip. | 我一直在想我们接下来去哪 |
[07:32] | Maybe Shanghai? | 去上海吧 |
[07:33] | You have expensive tastes. | 你的品味真不俗 |
[07:35] | And a wandering spirit. | 而且喜欢四处游荡 |
[07:41] | Be right back. | 就回来 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | You know, Agent May, the whole point | 梅特工 你们既然 |
[07:49] | of embedding a tracker in somebody | 给我植入了追踪器 |
[07:50] | is that you don’t have to stalk them. | 就不用再跟踪我了 |
[07:53] | Or did you just come by to say… | 还是你特意过来打招呼的… |
[07:57] | Hello, Raina. | 你好 蕾娜 |
[08:00] | Dr. Whitehall would like a word. | 怀特霍尔博士要跟你谈谈 |
[08:17] | Gonna want to make your next right. | 前面路口右转 |
[08:19] | Next right. | 右转 |
[08:20] | Unless you want to spend your last night on earth in the hotel Hydra. | 除非你想被九头蛇抓走 送命 |
[08:29] | – How… – I’ll explain later. Come here. Give me a hug. | -怎么回事 -回头解释 过来抱抱 |
[08:31] | I’m not hitting on you, okay? | 我不是在泡你 |
[08:33] | I’m S.H.I.E.L.D. Okay, just… | 我是神盾局的 快过来 |
[08:38] | Stay close. | 靠紧了 |
[08:40] | And stay quiet. | 别出声 |
[09:00] | Bye-bye, Hydra. | 再见了 九头蛇 |
[09:04] | I’m Agent Sam Koenig. | 我是萨姆·凯尼格特工 |
[09:06] | Coulson sent me. | 科尔森派我来的 |
[09:07] | Sorry, but… | 抱歉 |
[09:09] | You’re gonna need a lanyard. | 你得佩个胸卡 |
[09:21] | I’m telling you, sir, she looked exactly like Agent May, | 真的 长官 她长得跟梅特工一模一样 |
[09:24] | except for the freaky facial-scar thing. | 除了脸上有道吓人的疤 |
[09:27] | That was agent 33. | 那是33号特工 |
[09:29] | She was wearing a nanomask, disguised as May, | 她之前戴着纳米面具 伪装成了梅 |
[09:31] | But May electrocuted her right in the face. | 但梅把电线杵到她脸上电晕了她 |
[09:33] | Oh, that is so badass. | 太他妈狠了 |
[09:35] | Sam, I’m on with the director. | 萨姆 我在跟局长谈事 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 闭嘴谢谢 |
[09:38] | You were saying you think hydra was there to kidnap Raina, | 你刚说你觉得九头蛇只是来绑架蕾娜的 |
[09:41] | not kill her? | 并非要杀她 |
[09:42] | Well, we counted four two-man teams, | 我们看到了四个两人组 |
[09:43] | all non-tactical, all in full surveillance mode. | 都是没武装的 都处于监控模式 |
[09:46] | And the freaky one told Raina | 而且那个吓人的女人告诉蕾娜 |
[09:48] | that whitehall wanted to talk. | 怀特霍尔想谈谈 |
[09:50] | Question is why… and why now. | 问题是为什么 而且为什么是现在 |
[09:52] | No idea, sir, but this is the first sighting | 不知道 长官 但这是你放走蕾娜后 |
[09:55] | we’ve had of hydra since you let Raina out in the wild. | 我们第一次看到九头蛇的影子 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:58] | I’m sending Agent May with an extraction team. | 我会派梅特工带撤离小队过去 |
[10:00] | Sit tight until they get there. | 在他们到达前 先按兵不动 |
[10:02] | Copy that, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[10:03] | He’s sending the cavalry. | 他要派出”铁骑” |
[10:04] | Sweet! | 太棒 |
[10:05] | Sam, what, are you 13? | 萨姆 你是13岁的孩子吗 |
[10:07] | You can’t do a sit-up. | 连个仰卧起坐都做不了 |
[10:08] | You think you’re gonna hook up with the cal… | 还想泡上… |
[10:10] | More news on the investigation | 关于马萨诸塞州参议员 |
[10:11] | of the horrific murder-suicide | 克里斯蒂安·沃德的谋杀自杀案 |
[10:13] | of Massachusetts senator Christian Ward. | 现在调查有了新的线索 |
[10:15] | FBI sources claim | 联调局相关人士称 |
[10:16] | that while the senator did leave a recorded confession, | 虽然参议员的确留下了一份认罪录音 |
[10:19] | other evidence found at the scene | 但现场发现的其他证据表明 |
[10:21] | suggests another party may have been involved. | 可能有第三方人士涉案 |
[10:24] | He did it. You know Ward did it. | 是他干的 你知道是沃德干的 |
[10:26] | No doubt in my mind. | 毫无疑问 |
[10:28] | The senator should’ve let us help. | 参议员应该让我们帮忙的 |
[10:29] | We tried, but he wanted nothing to do with us. | 我们尽力了 可他不想跟我们扯上关系 |
[10:33] | All we can do now is try and catch Ward. | 我们能做的只有尽力抓到沃德 |
[10:35] | Or put the son of a bitch down. | 或是直接干掉这个混蛋 |
[10:37] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[10:39] | We’re splitting up the teams. | 我们要分头行动 |
[10:40] | We’re going after Ward? | 我们要去找沃德吗 |
[10:42] | No, we’re not. | 不 不是 |
[10:43] | Hydra found Raina. | 九头蛇找到蕾娜了 |
[10:44] | Tried to grab her in Vancouver. | 差点在温哥华抓到她 |
[10:45] | Grab her. Not kill her. | 抓她 不是杀她 |
[10:47] | They’re grasping. | 他们是狗急跳墙 |
[10:48] | Hydra knows we found the city. | 他们知道我们发现那座城了 |
[10:50] | Maybe they think she can help them. | 可能他们以为她能帮他们 |
[10:51] | We’re pulling an extraction. | 我们要去带人撤离 |
[10:53] | And you’re leading it. | 你来领队 |
[10:54] | I’ll head on to the city in the quinjet | 我带芭比 迈克和菲兹-西蒙斯 |
[10:55] | with Bobbi, Mack, and Fitz-Simmons. | 乘昆式战斗机去城市那边 |
[10:57] | We need to locate that temple. | 我们得找到神殿的位置 |
[10:58] | So, you want me to go with them? | 那…你是想让我跟他们走 |
[11:01] | We’re all anxious to see the city, | 我们都迫切想看到那城市 |
[11:03] | But I’d like you to run point on Raina’s interrogation. | 但我想让你来主审蕾娜 |
[11:05] | I think she’ll respond to you. | 她可能会对你有所交待 |
[11:07] | Yes, sir. I’ll spread the word. | 好 长官 我去转达命令 |
[11:13] | You don’t want skye anywhere near that city, do you? | 你不想让斯凯靠近那城市 对吧 |
[11:16] | It’s not the city I’m afraid of. | 我怕的不是那城市 |
[11:18] | It’s her lunatic father. | 是她那个疯子父亲 |
[11:20] | Keep an eye on her, okay? | 多留意她 好吗 |
[11:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:22] | I’m her S.O. | 我是她的监管人员 |
[11:30] | Quinjet’s prepped. | 昆式战斗机准备好了 |
[11:31] | You almost ready? | 你快好了吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, I was looking for the dwarf case. | 嗯 我在找装探测器的箱子 |
[11:34] | Well, ask Fitz. I’m sure he’ll know. | 问问菲兹吧 他肯定知道 |
[11:36] | Ah. No. | 不用了 |
[11:38] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[11:39] | I’m sure it’s around here somewhere. | 肯定就在这附近什么地方 |
[11:42] | So…How long were you two a thing? | 你俩之前在一起有多久 |
[11:47] | A thing? Fitz and I? No. | 在一起 我和菲兹 没有 |
[11:50] | I mean, we never.. | 我们从没… |
[11:53] | I-I never dreamed… | 我从没想过… |
[11:55] | Okay. I’m just gonna stop you right there. | 好吧 我得打断你了 |
[11:57] | If this were an interrogation, | 如果现在是在审讯你 |
[11:58] | You’d have given me about nine visual cues to put you away. | 你都给了我大概九个能搞定你的可视线索了 |
[12:02] | Maybe 10. | 或许是10个 |
[12:07] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[12:08] | I know the story… of what Ward did to you two… | 我知道沃德对你们做了什么 |
[12:13] | …how fitz’s brain was damaged. | 菲兹的大脑是怎么受损的 |
[12:17] | That’s not your issue, is it? | 但你们的问题并不在这儿 对吗 |
[12:19] | No. | 对 |
[12:21] | So, what happened? | 那到底怎么回事 |
[12:25] | We were in the bottom of the ocean in a storage pod, | 我们被关在储物舱里扔到了海底 |
[12:30] | Left for dead, and Fitz — | 被留下等死 然后菲兹 |
[12:31] | He said something that caught me completely off guard. | 他说了一些我完全没防备的话 |
[12:35] | Ah, those three little words. | 明白 那三个字 |
[12:36] | Yes. Well, no. | 对 也不对 |
[12:39] | I mean, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[12:44] | I barely had a moment to process what he was saying | 我几乎没有时间去消化他的话 |
[12:47] | or how I felt about it. | 或是考虑我的真实感受 |
[12:48] | Next thing I know, he’s giving me the oxygen, | 紧接下来 他就把氧气罐给了我 |
[12:50] | water’s rushing in, and… | 海水涌了进来 然后… |
[12:55] | He’s… | 他… |
[12:58] | He’s laying there, in the hospital bed. | 他就那样躺在医院病床上 |
[13:01] | He was so pale. | 脸色苍白 |
[13:03] | How long was Fitz in the coma? | 菲兹昏迷了多久 |
[13:07] | Nine of the longest days of my life. | 我生命中最漫长的九天 |
[13:11] | And when it finally broke, he — he couldn’t speak, he… | 而他终于醒过来时 却不能说话 |
[13:15] | He just stared at me, confused. | 他就那样盯着我 一脸困惑 |
[13:18] | All I wanted to do was help him. | 我满脑子就只想帮他 |
[13:21] | All I wanted was my best friend back. | 只想让我最好的朋友恢复原样 |
[13:25] | Your best friend. | 你最好的朋友 |
[13:28] | I never thought of him as anything else. | 我对他没有过别的想法 |
[13:31] | That said, I can’t imagine my life without him. | 虽然如此 我又不敢想象失去他会怎样 |
[13:34] | It’s all very confusing. | 我自己也想不明白 |
[13:35] | You’ve never told him any of this, have you? | 你从没告诉过他这些话 是吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, lord, no. | 当然没有 |
[13:39] | Yeah, it’s tough. | 我明白 这很难 |
[13:41] | I wish I could give you some advice, | 我也想给你些建议 |
[13:43] | but I’ve never been friends with a guy first. | 可我从来不会先和哪个男人做朋友 |
[13:45] | It’s always been a roller coaster. | 我的感情从来都是云霄飞车式的 |
[13:47] | Fast out of the gate, hit the drop, the turn, | 一头扎进去 激情无限 火花四溢 |
[13:50] | the loop, the screeching halt, then… | 千回百转 突然来个急刹车 然后 |
[13:53] | back in line to do it all over again. | 回到起跑线从头再来 |
[13:57] | But is the ride worth it? | 这么折腾一趟值得吗 |
[13:59] | I’ll let you know when it’s over. | 等这趟结束我再告诉你 |
[14:05] | You know… | 不过 |
[14:07] | At the very least, you should be honest with him. | 至少你应该和他说实话 |
[14:11] | If you don’t have trust… | 如果连这点信任都没有… |
[14:24] | Don’t die out there, okay? | 给我活着回来 好吗 |
[14:25] | It’s Canada. | 那里可是加拿大 |
[14:34] | You two okay? | 你俩没问题吧 |
[14:35] | – Yeah. – Ready when you are, sir. | -没事 -都准备好了 长官 |
[14:36] | Good. Head on up. | 很好 去吧 |
[14:47] | All right. Time to go. | 好了 该出发了 |
[14:49] | I’ll see you in San Juan. | 我们到圣胡安见 |
[14:56] | See you there… sir. | 到时见…长官 |
[15:17] | So… | 那么… |
[15:20] | You and Hunter… again. | 你和亨特…又和好了 |
[15:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:24] | Been through it enough times. | 好多次了吧 |
[15:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:26] | Gluttons for punishment, I’d say. | 要我说你俩八成是受虐狂 |
[15:27] | Let’s not go down this road, okay? | 我们不讨论这个 好吗 |
[15:29] | You’re a big brother, but you’re not my big brother. | 你是个好哥们 可你并不是我哥哥 |
[15:32] | Your personal life, that’s your business. | 你的感情是你个人的事 |
[15:35] | I’m just wondering if it means you’re bringing Hunter in | 我只是想知道另一件事情 |
[15:37] | on the other thing. | 你告没告诉亨特 |
[15:38] | That? No. | 那件事吗 没有 |
[15:41] | Well, I figured after we lost Hartley, you’d try to — | 我以为失去了哈特利 你会… |
[15:43] | No, he has no idea. | 不 他完全不知道 |
[15:45] | And I’d like it to stay that way. | 而我也希望他一直不知道 |
[15:48] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[16:27] | Excuse me, mate. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[16:30] | Somebody call an ambulance! This guy just passed out! | 快叫救护车 这家伙突然晕过去了 |
[16:34] | That’s impressive. | 很不错嘛 |
[16:34] | Thanks, Billy. | 谢谢 比利 |
[16:35] | No, I’m Sam. Billy’s the shorter one. | 错了 我是萨姆 比利是矮的那个 |
[16:45] | Two more down. | 又搞定两个 |
[16:51] | That’s not Sam’s knock. | 这不是萨姆的敲门方式 |
[16:54] | You two have a knock? | 你俩还有敲门暗号吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah, we’re brothers. | 我们可是兄弟 |
[16:55] | Of course we have a knock. | 当然有敲门暗号 |
[16:58] | Lanyard, please. | 请刷胸卡 |
[17:01] | Agent Skye. | 斯凯特工 |
[17:03] | Come on, Sam. | 拜托 萨姆 |
[17:04] | You can’t just look through the damn peep hole? | 你就不能看一眼猫眼吗 |
[17:06] | I’m Billy. Sam’s the shorter one. | 我是比利 萨姆是矮的那个 |
[17:09] | Okay. Right. Well, we need to move. | 好吧 我们该走了 |
[17:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:21] | Go for the stairs! | 走楼梯 |
[17:22] | Stairs, copy! | 楼梯 收到 |
[18:01] | Stand down, Agent 33! | 投降吧 33号特工 |
[18:03] | We can help you! | 我们可以帮你 |
[18:24] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们帮助 |
[18:27] | There’s more coming. | 后面还有更多他们的人 |
[18:28] | We need to — what the hell is that? | 我们得…这是什么鬼 |
[18:30] | May’s evil twin, formerly known as Agent 33. | 梅的邪恶双胞胎 以前的33号特工 |
[18:35] | I thought the Koenigs were creepy. | 我之前还嫌凯尼格兄弟吓人呢 |
[18:37] | Tell Coulson we’re on our way. | 通知科尔森我们出发了 |
[18:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[19:01] | No tails on the way in — none that I could spot, anyway. | 我们来的路上没人跟踪 至少我没发现 |
[19:04] | Then we’re good. | 那我们就没问题 |
[19:05] | You ever had the fried plantains here? | 你尝过这里的炸大蕉吗 |
[19:07] | Tostones? Yeah. Why? | 炸大蕉 吃过啊 怎么了 |
[19:08] | I read about this place down the street | 我听说街下边有一家店 |
[19:10] | where they put crab in them. | 还放蟹肉 |
[19:11] | I wouldn’t mind trying that. | 我很乐意去尝尝 |
[19:13] | You know, after we save the world. | 等我们拯救了世界后就去 |
[19:16] | Diego texted me. | 迭戈给我发短信了 |
[19:17] | He’s gonna be late. He’s always late. | 他会晚到 他总是晚到 |
[19:19] | Said he’d meet us on the other side of the plaza. | 他说他会在广场那一边等我们 |
[19:21] | This contact of yours, can we trust him? | 你的这个线人 我们能相信他吗 |
[19:23] | He’s a politician, so, no, but he likes me. | 他是个政客 所以不能 但他喜欢我 |
[19:27] | And he can get us those architectural plans? | 他能给我们搞到建筑平面图吗 |
[19:29] | Yes, and he’ll keep the local cops off of us. | 能 还能让当地警察不插手我们的行动 |
[19:31] | Things could get sticky, depending on where we’re digging. | 事情可能会变得棘手 取决于我们在哪挖 |
[19:33] | Hats. | 帽子 |
[19:35] | Wish I was a hat guy. | 真希望我是那种戴帽子好看的人 |
[19:38] | Some guys can really pull that look off, you know? | 有些人戴帽子很帅的 |
[19:44] | What? Too small? | 怎么 太小了吗 |
[19:47] | You know, for a guy | 作为一个 |
[19:48] | who’s about to blow up a chunk of an underground city, | 准备炸翻一整座地下城的人来说 |
[19:50] | you don’t seem fazed. | 你好像不怎么担忧 |
[19:52] | You have concerns. | 你有所顾虑 |
[19:55] | Just want to make sure that we’re here | 只是想确认我们来这儿 |
[19:56] | to destroy that weapon, not recover it. | 是为了摧毁那件武器 而不是带回去 |
[19:58] | Why would we do that? | 为什么要带回去呢 |
[20:00] | That’s what Fury would do. | 弗瑞一定会那么做 |
[20:02] | I’m not Fury. | 我可不是他 |
[20:03] | No. | 当然 |
[20:04] | But he did hand you the keys to the kingdom for a reason. | 但他把重担交给你 一定有原因 |
[20:09] | Look around you. | 看看你身边的人 |
[20:12] | Vendors selling their wares, bringing home a modest income. | 小商小贩在叫卖货物 换来微薄的收入 |
[20:17] | Locals buying fresh vegetables for dinner tonight. | 居民为晚饭采买新鲜的蔬菜 |
[20:21] | Tourists on their one vacation a year. | 游客在享受一年一度的假期 |
[20:25] | Point? | 你想说什么 |
[20:26] | They are the point. | 这些人才是关键 |
[20:28] | They’re the reason I’m here, the reason there’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们就是我此行的原因 神盾局存在的原因 |
[20:32] | There are 3 million people on this island, | 这座岛上有三百万人口 |
[20:34] | and I won’t let Hydra turn them into collateral damage. | 我绝不允许九头蛇把这些人变成陪葬品 |
[20:42] | With all due respect, sir, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[20:43] | this kind of op, Fury would have a number. | 对于这种行动 弗瑞心里会有个数 |
[20:45] | – A number? – Of acceptable losses. | -什么数 -容许伤亡人数 |
[20:47] | My number is zero. | 我的是零 |
[20:48] | For the record, I hate that phrase. | 郑重声明 我不喜欢那种说法 |
[20:51] | That’s why I brought Fitz-Simmons — | 所以我才把菲兹-西蒙斯也带来了 |
[20:53] | Not just to find the temple | 不单是为了找到神殿 |
[20:54] | but to assess its structural integrity, | 还为了测评它的结构完整性 |
[20:56] | minimize injury or destruction. | 将伤员或破坏降到最低 |
[20:58] | Minimize destruction? | 把破坏降到最低 |
[21:00] | You really aren’t Fury, are you? | 你还真跟弗瑞不一样呢 |
[21:01] | Come on, Bobbi. | 拜托 芭比 |
[21:02] | You ought to know me by now. | 到现在你该了解我了 |
[21:03] | Rather use a scalpel than a shotgun. | 与其用枪 更愿用刀 |
[21:05] | Well, it’s Hydra. Might need the shotgun. | 对手是九头蛇 会需要枪的 |
[21:08] | Why do you think I brought you? | 所以我带你来了啊 |
[21:12] | There’s Diego. | 迭戈来了 |
[21:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | I’m gonna go check on the landing gear. | 我去检查一下着陆装备 |
[21:33] | What? No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 什么 别别 等一下 |
[21:34] | No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 别走 别 等等 |
[21:36] | Why — why? | 为什么 |
[21:38] | Because the awkward silence in here… | 因为这里尴尬的沉默 |
[21:41] | is killing me. | 让人受不了 |
[21:51] | – I’d like to say something. – I’ve been thinking — | -我有话要说 -我一直在想 |
[21:53] | – Please let me go first. – No — I don’t — | -让我先说 -别 我不 |
[21:54] | – There’s something I need to — – I know I’ve got — | -有些事我需要… -我知道我有… |
[21:55] | No, I — I know things have been difficult between us | 不 我知道自打我结束卧底回来 |
[21:58] | since I got back from being undercover, | 我们的关系就一直很紧张 |
[22:00] | but I need you to understand that I didn’t leave | 但我想让你明白 我不是因为你的遭遇 |
[22:02] | – because of what happened to you. – No, no, no, no, Jem– Jemma. | -才离开的 -不不 珍玛 |
[22:04] | Jemma, please, because I’ve got a whole… | 珍玛 你别 因为我整个… |
[22:07] | It’s — it’s hard enough to get the words out. | 有些话真的很难启齿 |
[22:09] | I’ve been thinking, and I’m going to leave the lab | 我一直在考虑 我准备离开实验室 |
[22:12] | so you can be the one | 那样你就可以 |
[22:16] | who runs the science division. | 成为科技部的负责人了 |
[22:20] | You’re quitting? | 你要退出吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 不是的 |
[22:23] | I’m — I’m — I’m going to the garage, | 我去机库 |
[22:27] | on the bus with Mack. | 和迈克一起在空客上干活儿 |
[22:31] | But why? | 为什么 |
[22:34] | You know why. | 你知道原因的 |
[22:38] | You’re clearly far more ca– cap– capable than I am. | 谁都能看出来 你比我更…能干 |
[22:45] | At this point, anyway. | 起码现在是这样 |
[22:46] | That’s not true. You just need more time to heal and — | 不是这样的 你只是需要时间恢复 |
[22:48] | I’ve had time, and I’m — and I’m not better, | 我花的时间够多了 根本没有好转 |
[22:51] | so you should run the lab… | 所以你该负责实验室的工作 |
[22:54] | And I can work for you. | 我可以给你打工 |
[22:56] | I just can’t work with you. | 但我无法和你并肩工作 |
[22:59] | And… | 并且 |
[23:02] | I think that’s what’s best. | 我认为这样最好 |
[23:14] | The fort of San Cristobal — | 圣克里斯托瓦尔堡垒 |
[23:16] | held off the Dutch, the English, the Americans. | 抵御了荷兰人 英格兰人 美国人的入侵 |
[23:18] | But apparently, not the aliens. | 却没抵挡住外星人 |
[23:20] | Looks like your buddy Diego drew those plans. | 这些平面图不会是你朋友手绘的吧 |
[23:23] | He got them from the city archives. | 这是他从市档案馆搞到的 |
[23:24] | They’re older than San Juan itself. | 这些图比圣胡安的历史还要悠久 |
[23:26] | According to Skye’s satellite spectrometry, | 根据斯凯的卫星光谱图 |
[23:28] | there’s a vertical shaft under this fort. | 这座堡垒底下有一处立井 |
[23:30] | Looks like it’s right at the water’s edge. | 好像就在堡垒和海水的交界处 |
[23:32] | Think we’ll get a better vantage point from up there. | 上到那儿应该视野会更好 |
[23:37] | According to the map, | 地图显示 |
[23:39] | the garrison is located underneath that sentry tower. | 驻防区就在那座哨塔底下 |
[23:42] | That’s the deepest part of the fort. | 那是堡垒的最深处 |
[23:43] | And inaccessible to the public. | 外界难以接近 |
[23:45] | All the better for us. | 反而对我们更有利 |
[23:47] | Won’t be easy to get equipment down there. | 要把设备拿下去不会容易 |
[23:48] | Get ahold of Diego — see if he can help us out. | 联系迭戈 看他能不能帮我们 |
[23:51] | We need to stay ahead of Hydra. | 我们要保持领先于九头蛇 |
[23:53] | Even if Hydra locates the city, | 就算九头蛇找出城市的位置 |
[23:55] | how do you think they plan on unlocking the obelisk? | 你认为他们打算如何开启方尖碑 |
[23:57] | I mean, nobody can even touch the damn thing. | 都没人能触碰那鬼玩意 |
[23:59] | That we know of. | 这只是我们知道的情况 |
[24:09] | Corner, two men wearing classic Hydra black, | 转角 两人身着经典九头蛇黑西装 |
[24:11] | trying desperately hard not to look conspicuous. | 极力不想惹人注意 |
[24:13] | And failing. | 但没成功 |
[24:15] | Where’s May? | 梅呢 |
[24:16] | Good question. I’ll go check. | 问得好 我去看看 |
[24:22] | S.H.I.E.L.D. must be quite happy. | 神盾局肯定很开心 |
[24:24] | Your plan of dangling me like bait seemed to work. | 你们拿我作诱饵的计划好像成功了 |
[24:27] | I thought Whitehall wanted to kill you, not kidnap you. | 我以为怀特霍尔想杀你 而不是要绑架你 |
[24:30] | Something must’ve changed his mind. | 肯定有什么事令他改了主意 |
[24:32] | Maybe he thinks you know something about the obelisk. | 也许他认为你知道方尖碑的什么事 |
[24:36] | How it works. | 它的运作方式 |
[24:38] | Are you saying Whitehall has the diviner? | 你是说怀特霍尔得到了预言者吗 |
[24:41] | Someone give that girl a new flower dress. | 谁奖励她一件新花裙啊 |
[24:45] | Well, that changes things. | 那就不一样了 |
[24:48] | How so? | 这话怎么说 |
[24:49] | They don’t want to kill me. | 他们不是想要杀我 |
[24:50] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[24:52] | Need you for what? | 要你做什么 |
[24:53] | I can hold the diviner. | 我可以拿着预言者 |
[24:59] | You mean the thing that turns people to stone — | 你是指那个能把人变成石头的东西 |
[25:04] | You can touch it? | 你可以触碰它吗 |
[25:05] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[25:07] | Honestly, everything that we’ve been through, | 说实话 我们经历了这么多事 |
[25:08] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我已经不知道该相信什么了 |
[25:10] | When you hold it, these symbols appear. | 把它握在手中时 会显现些符号 |
[25:13] | There’s a pull to them, | 能感觉到一种引力 |
[25:15] | like a sense of where the diviner belongs. | 感觉到预言者的归属之地 |
[25:17] | Sounds a little “Harry Potter” to me. | 听起来像魔幻小说 |
[25:20] | It’s alien technology. | 那是外星人的技术 |
[25:22] | The diviner reads your DNA | 预言者能读取人的DNA |
[25:24] | to determine if you’re worthy of its power. | 以判断触碰者是否配得上它的力量 |
[25:27] | You’ll understand when you touch it. | 等你触碰它的时候 就会明白了 |
[25:29] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[25:30] | I’d rather not die just yet. | 我还不想死 |
[25:31] | You wouldn’t, not according to your father. | 你不会死的 你父亲是这么认为 |
[25:36] | He believes you’re worthy, too. | 他相信你也配得上它的力量 |
[25:38] | Listen, if you think you’re gonna trick me | 听好 如果你以为能骗我 |
[25:41] | into touching that thing, you’re as crazy as he is. | 去触碰那玩意儿 你就和他一样疯狂 |
[25:44] | It’s not crazy. | 这不是疯狂 |
[25:47] | It’s our destiny. | 这是我们的命运 |
[25:50] | I’m over here! | 我在这里 |
[25:52] | I’m over here! | 我在这里 |
[25:57] | Found May. | 找到梅了 |
[25:57] | Get in! | 上车 |
[26:13] | They’ve got her, sir. | 他们抓住她了 长官 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry, but she did mention | 抱歉 但她提到 |
[26:18] | that they implanted a tracker in her. | 他们在她身上植入了追踪器 |
[26:21] | How fortunate. | 太幸运了 |
[26:22] | I’ll get my best man on it right away. | 我会立刻让我的得力手下去追查 |
[26:32] | So, what happened to Agent 33? | 33号特工呢 |
[26:34] | You guys just left her there? | 你们就那样把她撇下了吗 |
[26:35] | We had to. Hydra was closing in. | 没办法 九头蛇包围了我们 |
[26:37] | We almost didn’t make it out. | 我们差点无法突围 |
[26:39] | I wonder if that’s weird for May. | 不知道梅会不会觉得不自在 |
[26:41] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:42] | Someone else having your face like that. | 有人和你长得一模一样 |
[26:44] | It’s just creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[26:47] | Hey, Trip, how’s the shoulder? | 崔普 肩膀怎么样了 |
[26:48] | Uh… it’s getting better. Thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[26:51] | We were talking about Agent 33. | 我们在说33号特工 |
[26:53] | Ooh, with the freaky fried May face. | 和梅长得一模一样 只是被烧得吓人 |
[26:55] | Yeah, and the scary robot voice. | 还有吓人的机器人嗓音 |
[26:56] | Oh. Crush, kill, destroy! | 碾碎 杀掉 摧毁 |
[27:03] | “Lost in space”? | 《迷失太空》里的桥段 |
[27:05] | TV show? You — | 是部电视连续剧 你… |
[27:06] | Is there something in my teeth? | 我牙齿上有脏东西吗 |
[27:09] | What? No. No. | 什么 没 没有 |
[27:11] | No, I was, um… | 不 我只是 |
[27:12] | I was just wondering, how many of you are there, anyway? | 我只是好奇 你们到底有几个 |
[27:16] | Brothers, I mean. | 我是说多少个兄弟 |
[27:17] | – 13. – 13. | -13个 -13个 |
[27:18] | 13? | 13个 |
[27:22] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[27:23] | He fell for it. | 他居然相信了 |
[27:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:27] | That gets people every time. | 每次都能骗到人 |
[27:29] | Yeah, yeah, you — you got me. | 是啊 你们骗到我了 |
[27:31] | You got me good. | 真骗到我了 |
[27:33] | Yes, the extraction was a success. | 没错 撤离成功 |
[27:35] | Skye’s with Raina now. | 斯凯现在和蕾娜在一起 |
[27:37] | How big was the Hydra contingent? | 九头蛇分遣队的规模有多大 |
[27:38] | Not big enough. | 不是很大 |
[27:39] | But they sent agent 33 to take point. | 但他们派了33号特工领队 |
[27:41] | You know she still has my face? | 你知道她的脸还和我一样吗 |
[27:43] | I heard. Lucky her. | 我听说了 她真幸运 |
[27:45] | Any theories why they came so hard at Raina? | 知道他们为什么要抓蕾娜吗 |
[27:47] | Skye has one — Raina claims | 斯凯有头绪了 蕾娜说 |
[27:49] | that she can touch the obelisk without being harmed. | 她可以碰方尖碑 而不会受到伤害 |
[27:53] | Said that it would lead them to the temple. | 她说这可以让他们找到神殿 |
[27:55] | Do you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[27:57] | Skye does. | 斯凯相信 |
[27:59] | You were right about Raina opening up to her. | 你猜对了 蕾娜对斯凯都交待了 |
[28:02] | Have her stay at it. | 让她继续问 |
[28:03] | See if Skye can get me any recon on that temple. | 看斯凯能不能帮我刺探到神殿的情况 |
[28:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:08] | Where’d your friend Diego go? | 你朋友迭戈去哪了 |
[28:10] | He won’t go down into the garrison. | 他死活不肯下驻防区 |
[28:12] | Turns out he’s afraid of the legend. | 因为他害怕传说 |
[28:14] | What legend? | 什么传说 |
[28:15] | They call it la garita del diablo — | 他们管这地方叫拉加里塔暗黑守护神 |
[28:18] | The devil’s sentry. | 恶魔的岗哨 |
[28:20] | – Delightful. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[28:21] | The fort was built in the 18th century | 这个堡垒建于18世纪 |
[28:23] | and helped repel some of our British ancestors | 我们的英国祖先入侵这座岛屿时 |
[28:25] | when they tried to invade the island. | 起到了很好的抵御作用 |
[28:28] | But this particular guard tower | 但这座哨塔 |
[28:30] | was built in 1634, | 建于1634年 |
[28:33] | and is well-known as being haunted. | 以闹鬼闻名于世 |
[28:41] | Now, that’s a deep hole. | 这洞可真深 |
[28:43] | And haunted, apparently. | 而且还闹鬼 |
[28:45] | Not scared of ghosts, though, are you Mack? | 不过我不怕鬼 迈克你呢 |
[28:47] | I mean — of course not. | 我当然不怕了 |
[28:50] | But w-what was that story? | 但那故事是怎么讲的 |
[28:54] | The story is, several of the guards | 故事说 有几个守卫 |
[28:55] | went missing in the middle of the night from this tower, | 半夜从塔里失踪了 |
[28:57] | never to be seen again. | 再也没人见过他们 |
[28:59] | They simply vanished. | 他们就这样凭空消失了 |
[29:01] | It’s all preposterous, really. | 太荒谬了 |
[29:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:03] | About as preposterous as an alien city. | 跟外星人城市一样荒谬 |
[29:10] | – How’s it coming? – Uh…Well, um… | -怎么样了 -嗯… |
[29:14] | You should, um… Why don’t you — | 你应该…不如你来… |
[29:15] | No, it’s all right. You go first. | 不 没事的 你先说 |
[29:16] | – No, no, that’s all right. – Fitz, this is your — | -不 没关系 -菲兹 这是你的 |
[29:17] | – I know, but you — – someone start talking. | -我知道 但你… -谁赶紧说有用的 |
[29:19] | Uh, we are ready to deploy, sir. | 我们可以启动了 长官 |
[29:26] | Would you like me to — | 要不要我… |
[29:27] | No, no. Um… | 不用 不用 |
[29:38] | How long will it take to survey the tunnel | 要多久才能勘测好隧道 |
[29:40] | and locate the temple? | 定位神殿 |
[29:42] | Uh, it depends on several factors, | 这要视几个因素而定 |
[29:44] | like the tec– tec– tect– | 比如构…构… |
[29:47] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[29:52] | Uh…The, um… | 这个… |
[29:54] | The tec– | 这个构… |
[29:55] | Tectonic stress levels? | 构造应力水平吗 |
[29:55] | Tectonic stress levels, yes, and the structural… | 构造应力水平 没错 还有结构 |
[29:57] | Structural integrity of the tunnels, how damaged they are. | 隧道结构的完整性 有多少破损 |
[30:00] | And how deep they go. | 还有隧道有多深 |
[30:01] | How will you know what the temple looks like? | 你怎么知道神殿长什么样 |
[30:03] | Well, we’ll know it when we see it, I guess. | 我猜等我们找到了就知道了 |
[30:06] | We’ll be depending entirely on the data the dwarfs send us. | 我们只能完全依靠探测器发回的数据了 |
[30:12] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:14] | Uh, the tablet’s still working. | 电脑没坏啊 |
[30:16] | Looks like they just went out. | 它们好像停工了 |
[30:21] | My very own S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D. | 我自己的神盾局证件 |
[30:26] | We match. | 我们一样的 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry for trying to run. | 很抱歉我试图逃跑 |
[30:33] | I just got swept up in the moment. | 我一时激动 |
[30:36] | You’re lucky Coulson’s the forgiving type. | 你走运 科尔森不记仇 |
[30:40] | Actually, I feel very lucky we found each other. | 其实 我觉得我们能找到彼此很幸运 |
[30:44] | Your father’s told me so much about you. | 你父亲跟我说了好多关于你的事 |
[30:47] | It’s funny, since I’ve never met him. | 有意思 我都没见过他 |
[30:49] | Of course you have. | 你当然见过 |
[30:52] | When you were born. | 你出生的时候 |
[30:55] | Did you know he actually delivered you? | 你知道是他亲自接生你的吗 |
[30:58] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心啊 |
[30:59] | He also killed a whole bunch of people. | 他还杀掉了一堆人 |
[31:01] | He almost killed my friend Trip. | 他差点杀掉了我朋友崔普 |
[31:05] | Does he get emotional? Yes. | 他容易激动吗 是的 |
[31:08] | Violent, even? Yes. | 甚至很暴力吗 也没错 |
[31:12] | But he’s also… | 但他也… |
[31:14] | quite misunderstood. | 被误解了 |
[31:19] | Then help me understand him. | 那就帮我重新认识他 |
[31:22] | Where did you two meet? | 你们在哪遇见的 |
[31:24] | Thailand. | 泰国 |
[31:26] | I was just a petty con artist, scamming tourists, | 我当时只是个小骗子 骗骗游客的钱 |
[31:30] | Running with a bunch of freaks, as we liked to call ourselves. | 和一群怪胎一起混 我们这么称呼自己 |
[31:34] | My father was one of your freaks? | 我父亲也是你的怪胎朋友之一吗 |
[31:37] | No. | 不是的 |
[31:39] | He took us in, cleaned us up… | 他接纳了我们 把我们收拾干净 |
[31:43] | Showed us we weren’t freaks at all. | 告诉我们 我们并不是怪胎 |
[31:48] | Before I met your father, | 在我遇到你爸爸之前 |
[31:49] | I was a lost soul with no clue of where I belonged. | 我只是个找不到归属的迷途羔羊 |
[31:53] | The daughter he never had. | 他想要却得不到的女儿 |
[31:56] | No. | 不 |
[31:59] | No one could ever replace you, Skye. | 没人能取代你 斯凯 |
[32:02] | You’re all he wants. | 你是他唯一的愿望 |
[32:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:07] | Let’s get some light down there. | 送点光下去吧 |
[32:14] | Eyeballing it, it looks at least 100 feet. | 目测大概有一百英尺深 |
[32:17] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[32:18] | I’m not scared of heights. | 我怕的不是高度 |
[32:20] | The dark, however… | 是黑暗 |
[32:22] | Just get those dwarfs back online. | 重新连好探测器就行 |
[32:23] | Otherwise, we’re blind down there. | 否则我们对下面的情况一无所知 |
[32:25] | Well, sir, it might not just be the dwarfs. | 长官 出问题的可能不只是探测器 |
[32:28] | Could be all electronics. | 也许所有电子设备都无法使用 |
[32:34] | Be honest, Skye. | 说实话 斯凯 |
[32:37] | Haven’t you ever felt lost… | 你就从没有过迷失感吗 |
[32:39] | or had that feeling that you were part of something bigger? | 或者觉得自己有更伟大的命运 |
[32:44] | Like you were special? | 觉得自己很特别 |
[32:46] | When you say “Special,” | 你说的特别 |
[32:49] | what you really mean is “Alien.” | 是指外星人吧 |
[32:52] | Is that what you believe? | 你真这么以为吗 |
[32:56] | We’re human, skye. | 我们是人类 斯凯 |
[32:58] | We just have the potential to be more. | 只是我们有可开发的潜能 |
[33:01] | But the diviner? | 但是预言者 |
[33:03] | Now, that is most definitely alien. | 那才是货真价实的外星货 |
[33:06] | Where do you get this stuff? | 你从哪了解到这些的 |
[33:07] | – My father? – Partly. | -我父亲告诉你的吗 -一部分是 |
[33:09] | But my grandmother came from a long line | 不过我祖母的先祖 |
[33:11] | of special people who believed in a story, | 信仰一个古老的传说 |
[33:13] | about the blue angels that fell from the heavens. | 是关于蓝色的天使坠落天堂 |
[33:16] | The ancients called them the Kree. | 古人管他们叫克里人 |
[33:21] | And what do the Kree want? | 那克里人想要什么 |
[33:22] | Change. | 改变 |
[33:24] | That’s why they left the diviner, | 所以他们留下了预言者 |
[33:26] | as a guide to the temple, | 作为寻找神殿的指引 |
[33:28] | so the worthy would inherit the earth. | 以便让有资格者继承地球 |
[33:31] | And do you know where this temple is? | 那你知道神殿在哪里吗 |
[33:34] | That’s what the diviner shows you. | 那就是预言者会给你看的 |
[33:38] | Only the worthy are allowed inside | 只有有资格者才被允许进入其中 |
[33:40] | to witness its true power. | 目睹它真正的力量 |
[33:44] | And what happens to the people who aren’t worthy? | 那如果进去的人没有资格呢 |
[33:49] | I hope they’ve said their goodbyes. | 那我希望他们进去前留过遗言了 |
[33:53] | Three pulls on the cable means “Help,” got it? | 扯三下绳子就代表呼救 明白了吗 |
[33:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:58] | Let me down easy, turbo. | 绳子要放得稳一点哦 糊涂虫 |
[34:01] | Please be careful. | 请一定要小心 |
[34:31] | We can’t let them go down there, May. | 不能让他们下去 梅 |
[34:32] | – We have to stop them. – Calm down. | -我们得阻止他们 -镇定 |
[34:34] | You can’t let Raina get into your head. | 你不能让蕾娜扰乱你 |
[34:35] | She’s not lying. | 她没说谎 |
[34:36] | Look, she said the diviner | 她说预言者 |
[34:38] | was meant to guide the worthy to the temple. | 是用来指引有资格者去神殿的 |
[34:40] | You see this? | 看这个 |
[34:41] | It’s the same symbol I saw on the obelisk. | 跟我在方尖碑上看到的图案一样 |
[34:43] | It’s got to be the temple. | 那里肯定就是神殿 |
[34:45] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:46] | Trust me. It is seared into my brain. | 相信我 它已经深深印在我脑海里了 |
[34:48] | We have to warn Coulson now. Something bad is about to happen. | 必须马上通知科尔森 有坏事要发生 |
[34:52] | Damn it! Why isn’t this working? | 该死 为什么不能用了 |
[34:54] | Getting some kind of interference. | 有干扰 |
[34:55] | S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6 — do not engage your defenses, | 神盾616号 不要启动防御程序 |
[34:59] | or you will be shot out of the sky. | 否则你们将被击落 |
[35:02] | Whitehall. | 是怀特霍尔 |
[35:09] | There’s hydra quinjets outside the windows on both sides. | 两边都有九头蛇的昆式战斗机 |
[35:12] | Then let’s step on it, shall we? | 那我们赶紧踩油门啊 |
[35:13] | You have someone aboard that I want — a woman named Raina. | 我想要你们飞机上的一个女人 蕾娜 |
[35:17] | I’m going to send over a representative to get her. | 我会派人去带走她 |
[35:20] | Any attempt to evade or retaliate | 任何逃跑或反击的企图 |
[35:22] | will be met with hostile fire. | 都会受到火力回击 |
[35:24] | Uncloak and prepare to be boarded. | 解除隐形 准备接收登机 |
[35:27] | Destiny calls. | 命运的召唤 |
[35:45] | I hit bottom. Copy? | 我到底了 收到吗 |
[35:48] | Hey, I hit bottom! | 我到底了 |
[35:50] | Okay! | 好的 |
[36:39] | Get him up now! | 快拉他上来 |
[36:40] | I’m trying! It’s at max power! | 正在做 已经是最大马力了 |
[36:42] | – He’s struggling on the line! – Before the dwarfs went down, | -他在挣扎 -探测器失联前 |
[36:44] | they scanned for signs of life. | 在检测生命迹象 |
[36:45] | All readings were negative. | 没有任何发现 |
[36:46] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I can see him! | 等等 等等 我看到他了 |
[36:47] | – He’s coming up! – Hang on! | -他上来了 -坚持住 |
[36:53] | Get the harness off him! | 把绳套取下来 |
[36:54] | Hey, talk to me, Mack! Mack! | 说话 迈克 迈克 |
[36:58] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[37:00] | – Mack. – What happened? Were you attacked? | -迈克 -怎么回事 你被攻击了吗 |
[37:02] | I don’t see any wounds or signs of blood. | 没发现任何伤口或血迹 |
[37:05] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[37:07] | What did you say? I can’t hear you. | 你说什么 我听不到 |
[37:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[37:18] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[37:24] | I’m not going to give up | 我才不打算 |
[37:25] | the lives of everyone on this plane for Raina. | 用所有人的生命来换蕾娜 |
[37:27] | She’s not worth it. | 她不值得 |
[37:28] | Hydra already has the obelisk. If they have Raina, too — | 九头蛇已经有了方尖碑 如果再抓了蕾娜 |
[37:30] | We still have the edge. | 我们还是占据优势 |
[37:31] | Coulson’s already on site. Hydra’s not. | 科尔森已经到了现场 九头蛇没有 |
[37:33] | How the hell did they find us? | 他们究竟怎么找到我们的 |
[37:34] | – We were cloaked. – Raina’s tracker. | -我们隐身了啊 -蕾娜身上的追踪器 |
[37:42] | Old frequency S.H.I.E.L.D. used during the cold war. | 用的是冷战时期神盾局的老频率 |
[37:44] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[37:46] | I’m a history buff. | 我喜欢历史 |
[37:49] | Lower your weapons. | 武器都放下 |
[37:51] | Anyone shoots, the plane goes down. | 只要有人开枪 飞机就会被击落 |
[37:53] | We all die. | 大家全没命 |
[37:54] | Maybe it’s worth it. | 没准值了呢 |
[37:55] | Let’s not get carried away just yet. | 话先别说得那么满 |
[37:57] | First, you gave us Bakshi. | 你先是把巴克希抓来给我们 |
[37:58] | Now you’re back with Hydra? | 现在又和九头蛇在一起了 |
[37:59] | Pick a side, Ward. | 选定一边吧 沃德 |
[38:01] | Oh, I have. | 我已经选了 |
[38:03] | Don’t worry. | 不劳你费心 |
[38:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:07] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[38:11] | You, too. | 你也来 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | I made you a promise, Skye. | 我做过承诺 斯凯 |
[38:18] | I’m here to keep it. | 今天我要实现诺言了 |
[38:20] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们一起走 |
[38:22] | The hell she is. | 你做梦 |
[38:24] | Snap out of it, Mack! | 快清醒过来 迈克 |
[38:27] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤你 |
[38:46] | Fitz, icer! | 菲兹 冰冻枪 |
[39:03] | He’s not going down! | 他没倒下 |
[39:04] | Why isn’t he going down? | 他怎么没倒下 |
[39:05] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪也不去 |
[39:07] | May. | 梅 |
[39:08] | – She comes, or the deal’s off. – Shut up. | -她一起来 否则交易告吹 -闭嘴 |
[39:10] | May, if I don’t go with him, | 梅 如果我不跟他走 |
[39:11] | he’s gonna blow this plane to pieces. | 他会把整架飞机炸碎的 |
[39:13] | They’re Hydra. They’ll do it anyway. | 他们是九头蛇 不管怎样都会动手 |
[39:14] | You can’t trust him, Skye. | 你不能相信他 斯凯 |
[39:16] | Yes, you can. Skye, look at me. | 当然能信 斯凯 看着我 |
[39:19] | Don’t talk to her. | 不准对她说话 |
[39:21] | Skye, I give you my word — | 斯凯 我向你保证 |
[39:22] | Come with me, we won’t fire a single shot. | 跟我走 我们决不会开火 |
[39:26] | Everyone gets out alive. | 大家都活命 |
[39:28] | Good one. | 说得漂亮 |
[39:29] | Is that what you told my brother before you killed him? | 你杀死我兄弟之前也是这么说的吗 |
[39:34] | How many of you are there? | 你们到底有几个啊 |
[39:36] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[39:40] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[39:41] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[39:44] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[39:47] | Whatever happens, I can handle myself. | 不管发生什么 我能应付 |
[40:03] | Oh, Skye, don’t forget your tablet. | 对了 斯凯 别忘了拿你的平板 |
[40:05] | You know, the one with the map of the city on it. | 就是存着城市地图的那个 |
[40:23] | Mack…It’s me. | 迈克 是我啊 |
[40:40] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[40:43] | Please, Mack, wake up. | 求你了 迈克 快醒过来吧 |
[40:45] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我开枪 |
[40:48] | I got you. | 我抓着你了 |
[40:49] | Shoot him, Fitz! | 开枪 菲兹 |
[40:51] | This isn’t an icer. These are real bullets. | 这可不是冰冻弹 这是真子弹 |
[40:52] | Damn it, Fitz, shoot! | 可恶 菲兹 快开枪 |
[40:56] | Give me your hand! | 把手给我 |
[41:02] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[41:07] | Seal the tunnel. | 把隧道封住 |
[41:08] | What?! What about Mack?! | 什么 迈克怎么办 |
[41:11] | That wasn’t Mack. | 他已经不是迈克了 |
[41:16] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:26] | Update? | 进展如何 |
[41:27] | Ward’s mission was a success. | 沃德的任务很成功 |
[41:29] | He has Raina. | 蕾娜在他手上 |
[41:31] | But… | 但是 |
[41:32] | There was a complication. | 出了点小意外 |
[41:34] | Go on. | 说 |
[41:37] | He also took a hostage from the plane — | 他还从飞机上带走了一名人质 |
[41:39] | The S.H.I.E.L.D. agent named Skye. | 是一名叫斯凯的神盾局特工 |
[41:42] | He said it was an insurance policy. | 他说这是为了保险起见 |
[41:46] | Really? How curious. | 是吗 真有趣 |
[41:49] | I’ll have to ask about that when we join him. | 回头见到他我得仔细问问 |
[41:51] | What’s more important is they shot the S.H.I.E.L.D. plane down | 更重要的是他们击落了神盾局的飞机 |
[41:53] | once and for all. | 彻底铲除他们 |
[41:57] | Actually, sir, Ward let the plane go. | 其实 长官 沃德让飞机飞走了 |
[42:02] | That was not his decision to make. | 他没资格做这个决定 |
[42:05] | What are you waiting for? | 还等什么 |
[42:07] | Fix it. | 解决掉 |
[42:12] | B4 Bravo 4. | |
[42:14] | You have a go. | 你们可以行动了 |
[42:16] | Shoot them down. | 击落飞机 |
[42:17] | Repeat — shoot them down. | 重复 击落飞机 |