时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hydra grow stronger every day while S.H.I.E.L.D. | 九头蛇日益强大 神盾局却只是 |
[00:05] | clings desperately to a world it no longer understands. | 努力抓着一个它不再理解的世界 |
[00:08] | Why not lead? | 为什么不做领导 |
[00:09] | My time will come. | 我的时代会来的 |
[00:11] | Tell me what happened to my mom. | 告诉我妈妈发生了什么事 |
[00:12] | Your mother was special because she had a gift. | 你妈妈很特别 因为她有一种天赋 |
[00:14] | Whitehall cut her to pieces. | 怀特霍尔把她肢解了 |
[00:16] | I’m gonna kill the man who destroyed my life. | 我要手刃了这个毁了我一生的人 |
[00:19] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[00:21] | He was mine! | 他是我的 |
[00:22] | We’re human, Skye. | 我们是人类 斯凯 |
[00:24] | We just have the potential to be more. | 只是我们有可开发的潜能 |
[00:29] | There’s someone new. | 又出现了新人 |
[00:30] | Tell the others I’m on it. | 告诉其他人 我来 |
[00:33] | Tr– trip! | 崔…崔普 |
[00:40] | We finally get to find out what we become. | 我们终于能知道自己要变成什么了 |
[00:45] | After you change, no one else will understand. | 等你改变后 别人不会理解你的 |
[00:47] | They’ll be afraid. | 他们会怕你 |
[00:49] | Change is terrifying. | 改变是很可怕的 |
[01:35] | Poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[01:39] | How long since he passed through the mist? | 他穿过迷雾多久了 |
[01:42] | 14 hours since Terrigenesis. | 自泰瑞根变异已有14小时 |
[01:45] | He’s very emotional, Jiaying. | 他情绪很冲动 嘉颖 |
[01:47] | I can see. | 看得出来 |
[01:50] | Leave us. | 让我们单独待会儿 |
[01:54] | Gordon? | 戈登 |
[01:57] | Gordon, it’s me. | 戈登 是我 |
[01:58] | Jiaying? Help. | 嘉颖 帮帮我 |
[02:00] | I can’t — I can’t see. | 我看不到 |
[02:02] | – What’s happened to me? – It’s all right. | -我是怎么了 -没事的 |
[02:05] | Take a breath, Gordon. | 呼吸 放松 戈登 |
[02:06] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你 |
[02:07] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是来帮你的 |
[02:09] | Can you follow my voice? | 能顺着我的声音过来吗 |
[02:11] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[02:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:16] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[02:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:25] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[02:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:33] | Almost. | 就到了 |
[02:40] | It’s gonna be okay, beautiful. | 没事了 好孩子 |
[02:43] | I’ll show you the way. | 我会指引你 |
[02:46] | Go ahead. Let it out. | 哭吧 都哭出来 |
[02:48] | It’s okay to cry, Gordon. | 流泪不是坏事 戈登 |
[02:51] | I’m trying. | 我想哭 |
[02:54] | But — but I can’t. | 但我哭不出来 |
[03:00] | We prepared for this his whole life, | 我们一直在为他做准备 |
[03:03] | readying him for whatever may come. | 让他对一切可能做好心理准备 |
[03:07] | Every cell within him has changed, | 他身体里的每一个细胞都改变了 |
[03:10] | in his body and his mind. | 他的身体和头脑都改变了 |
[03:14] | It’s terrifying. | 这很可怕 |
[03:15] | But he’s the ideal age — | 但他年龄正合适 |
[03:17] | Old enough to understand, young enough to adapt. | 已经可以理解这一切 又足够年轻能适应改变 |
[03:21] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[03:22] | It’s a blessing you age so slowly, Jiaying, | 你衰老缓慢真是件好事 嘉颖 |
[03:25] | able to counsel so many generations through the change. | 能在转变阶段为那么多代人提供指引 |
[03:29] | I won’t live forever, Yat-sen. | 我不会长生不死 雅森 |
[03:31] | Well, even with the years of preparation, | 即便准备多年 |
[03:34] | without your warmth to guide them | 如果不是你温柔地指引他们 |
[03:36] | through their transformations, these poor souls… | 度过转变时期 这些可怜的人 |
[03:41] | They would be lost. | 他们会迷失 |
[04:13] | I haven’t been able to sleep, either. | 我也睡不着 |
[04:22] | I keep thinking Trip is gonna come see me, | 我总是在想 崔普会来看我 |
[04:25] | make fun of me for being stuck in quarantine, | 嘲笑我被困在隔离区里 |
[04:28] | call me a goldfish or a hamster or something. | 说我是金鱼或者小仓鼠什么的 |
[04:31] | And every time I wake up… | 然后每次我醒过来 |
[04:33] | I remember all over again. | 就又想起来了 |
[04:38] | I just can’t believe he’s not coming back. | 我无法相信他回不来了 |
[04:41] | He should not have been down there. | 他根本不该下去的 |
[04:43] | You both went in for a good reason. | 你们进去都是有充分理由的 |
[04:46] | To prevent Hydra from starting a cataclysm. | 为了防止九头蛇引发灾难 |
[04:48] | He was trying to save me. | 他是想去救我 |
[04:50] | He may have saved all of us. | 他可能救了我们所有人 |
[04:54] | The Obelisk triggered a massive earthquake. | 方尖碑引发了大地震 |
[04:56] | Imagine how much worse it could have been | 如果他没有毁掉它 |
[04:57] | if he hadn’t destroyed it. | 情况可能更糟 |
[04:59] | He died a hero. | 他是英勇牺牲 |
[05:02] | Once medical clears you, we’ll get you out of there. | 等医疗人员确认你没事 我们就让你出来 |
[05:05] | You’ll just be stuck underground, like the rest of us. | 你只能像我们其他人一样 待在地下 |
[05:09] | How’s everyone doing? | 大家怎么样了 |
[05:13] | Just trying to keep busy. | 在尽量找事做 |
[05:15] | Everyone deals with it in their own way. | 大家都有自己的应对方式 |
[05:22] | When you sign up for this kind of life, | 选择了这样的人生 |
[05:24] | you accept that loss will be part of it, | 就接受不免会遭遇损失 |
[05:29] | but you never get used to losing one of your own, | 但损失自己人总还是令人难以接受 |
[05:32] | especially when it’s a good man like Trip. | 尤其是像崔普这样的好人 |
[05:37] | It happens too much. | 这种事太多了 |
[05:39] | And over time, it makes it harder to let people in. | 时间一久 人会不愿向别人敞开心扉 |
[05:43] | Sometimes, just makes you want to pack up and run. | 有时候让人想收拾东西逃走 |
[05:47] | Is that what you want to do — run? | 你想那样吗 逃走 |
[05:50] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[05:53] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:56] | Couldn’t even if I tried. | 我想也做不到啊 |
[06:03] | How long did it take for Mack to get out of quarantine? | 迈克用了多久才解除隔离 |
[06:06] | He cleared pretty quickly. | 他很快就出来了 |
[06:07] | Whatever took over his system is gone, | 不管他的身体被什么挟持了 已经消退了 |
[06:09] | but he’s pretty shaken up. | 但他还是很受震动 |
[06:11] | And Simmons — is she back? | 西蒙斯呢 她回来了吗 |
[06:13] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[06:14] | She has a team | 她带了支队伍 |
[06:16] | documenting whatever they can in the tunnels, cleaning up, | 尽量记录隧道里的一切 收拾东西 |
[06:20] | but it’s slow going with no electricity. | 但因为没电 所以进展很慢 |
[06:23] | Be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[06:26] | This area is finished. | 这一带整理好了 |
[06:28] | She’ll assess the structural integrity of the place and, if possible, | 她会评估那地方的结构完整性 如果可以 |
[06:31] | blow one of the vertical shafts under the ocean floor, | 炸毁一个海底的立井 |
[06:34] | flood the city with water. | 让大水漫进城市 |
[06:35] | And drown it for good. | 永远淹没它 |
[06:38] | Hopefully, the bedrock wasn’t too badly damaged by the quake. | 希望地震对岩床的损坏不太大 |
[06:41] | The temple collapsed on itself. | 神殿都塌了 |
[06:44] | It’s a miracle you’re still alive. | 你还活着简直是奇迹 |
[06:49] | Did you find Raina’s body yet? | 找到蕾娜的尸体了吗 |
[06:52] | There’s a lot of rubble to dig through, but not yet. | 我们挖开了很多碎石 但还没有 |
[06:55] | Whatever gas came out of that Obelisk hit you, too. | 方尖碑的气体也喷到了你 |
[06:59] | That’s why we’re being extra cautious. | 所以我们现在需要谨慎行事 |
[07:02] | It’s hard to make sense of all this. | 这一切都很难解释 |
[07:03] | What? No, it — no, it isn’t. | 什么 不 不难 |
[07:08] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[07:10] | We failed. | 失败了 |
[07:11] | Skye, don’t say that. | 斯凯 别这么说 |
[07:12] | It wasn’t because of Hydra. It was because of me. | 不是因为九头蛇 是因为我 |
[07:15] | Don’t blame yourself. | 不要怪自己 |
[07:15] | If I didn’t go down there, you could have blown the place! | 如果我没下去 你本可以炸掉那里的 |
[07:19] | That was one battle. This is a war. | 战争还没结束 这只是一场战役 |
[07:21] | And Ward and my father — | 还有沃德和我父亲 |
[07:23] | – Skye, – the rotten core at the center of everything! | -斯凯 -一切一切的腐烂核心 |
[07:26] | We did not fail! | 我们没有失败 |
[07:27] | Trip prevented a disaster, and Whitehall’s dead. | 崔普阻止了一场灾难 怀特霍尔也死了 |
[07:31] | We cut off the head. | 我们切掉了九头蛇的脑袋 |
[07:32] | And while Hydra scrambles for a new one, I will crush them! | 在它长出一个新的前 我就会消灭它 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna make somebody pay — whoever the hell it is. | 我会让人付出代价 不管这人是谁 |
[07:45] | Thank you, Mr. Bloom, for hosting. | 谢谢你的招待 布鲁姆先生 |
[07:47] | I regret that our biannual gathering | 很遗憾我们半年一次的见面 |
[07:49] | has turned into a vigil. | 成了一次守夜 |
[07:52] | Daniel Whitehall has joined our founder in the afterlife. | 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔去见已逝的创始人了 |
[07:59] | How unfortunate. | 多么不幸 |
[08:02] | I admired the man’s commitment. | 我很敬佩他的坚定 |
[08:04] | I was never fond of him. | 我一直不怎么喜欢他 |
[08:05] | We must not speak ill of the dead. | 我们不该说死者的坏话 |
[08:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:07] | What’s he going to do about it? | 说了他又能怎么样呢 |
[08:08] | What this means is that there is a vacancy | 这样一来 世界的这一地区 |
[08:11] | at a management position in this region of the world. | 有一个管理者的位子空出来了 |
[08:14] | And who would you like to see fill it, Dr. List? | 那么你推荐谁来接替呢 李斯特博士 |
[08:16] | Baron Von Strucker thought that Sunil Bakshi | 冯·斯特拉克男爵认为苏尼尔·巴克希 |
[08:18] | was well-groomed to serve in that capacity, | 受到了很好的培养 适合做接班人 |
[08:21] | so why is he not present? | 那他怎么没有来 |
[08:23] | He’s disappeared. | 他失踪了 |
[08:24] | We think he may have been captured by S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们认为他可能是被神盾局抓住了 |
[08:26] | Then in all likelihood, he’s dead, too, | 那他很有可能也死了 |
[08:29] | If he did his duty. | 如果他尽了责的话 |
[08:30] | You underestimate S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 你低估神盾局了 |
[08:32] | constantly, it would seem. | 而且看来经常如此 |
[08:34] | Von Strucker would like this mistake to stop happening, | 冯·斯特拉克希望这种错误不要再犯 |
[08:37] | so I’m going to make it simple — | 所以我们采取简单的办法吧 |
[08:39] | S.H.I.E.L.D. will take this victory | 神盾局定必会把此次的成功 |
[08:41] | as a chance to move against us. | 作为一个对抗我们的机会 |
[08:43] | Come aboveground. | 要从幕后走向台前了 |
[08:44] | Whomever can remove S.H.I.E.L.D. from the landscape permanently | 谁要是能一举铲除神盾局 |
[08:49] | will win Whitehall’s position. | 怀特霍尔的位子就归谁 |
[08:50] | Does that sound fair? | 怎么样 |
[08:54] | Meanwhile, I intend to find out | 同时 我还想知道 |
[08:56] | if Whitehall’s obsession with arcane artifacts was fruitless | 怀特霍尔对神秘古物的痴迷究竟是徒劳 |
[09:00] | or if, indeed, it did produce something | 还是能为我们 |
[09:03] | that we at Hydra can use for our future. | 九头蛇的未来所用 |
[09:38] | These are the last sections, ma’am. | 这是最后的区域了 长官 |
[09:41] | Same conclusion — cavities are carved from lava rock. | 结论相同 岩洞由火山石凿成 |
[09:44] | therefore, these walls are not load-bearing. | 所以这些墙体无法承重 |
[09:46] | Alien stone lining to create electromagnetic flux field… | 外星石纹是为了制造电磁场 |
[09:51] | at least, I imagine. | 至少这是我的推测 |
[09:52] | I can’t measure the bloody thing without electronic equipment. | 没有电子仪器完全无法检测 |
[09:57] | I could spend a year down here answering these questions. | 要想解释这些恐怕得在下面待一年 |
[10:03] | Photograph it, mark it off, and let’s flood this cursed place. | 拍照 标记 然后淹没这破地方吧 |
[10:07] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[10:26] | No. | 不 |
[10:48] | Quarantine survival kit. | 隔离救生包 |
[10:59] | Got a deck of cards for solitaire, | 里面有副纸牌可以玩 |
[11:01] | bag of homemade trail mix if you want to eat healthy, | 想要健康饮食的话 有包自制干果什锦 |
[11:03] | a couple candy bars if not, | 要垃圾食品的话 有糖果棒 |
[11:05] | headphones, a few trashy magazines. | 还有耳机 几本没营养的杂志 |
[11:08] | Cactus Cooler. | 菠萝橙子果汁 |
[11:10] | I keep a stash. | 我藏了好一堆呢 |
[11:12] | I mean, you can only get it in California — it’s the best. | 这个只有加州能买到 最好喝了 |
[11:15] | Anyway… I’ve been in quarantine before, | 我以前也被隔离过 |
[11:20] | and I know it can drive you absolutely nuts. | 简直能把人逼疯 |
[11:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | I was beginning to feel like a leper. | 我觉得自己简直像得了麻风病 |
[11:28] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[11:31] | You managed to be taken hostage by three known murderers, | 你被三个杀人犯劫走 |
[11:33] | you gunned Ward down, | 开枪打伤了沃德 |
[11:35] | then were blasted by an alien chemical weapon | 然后还被外星化学武器喷到 |
[11:37] | and walked out unscathed. | 却还完好无损诶 |
[11:41] | Leper? | 还麻风病 |
[11:44] | I think you’re a rock star. | 我觉得你简直是神人 |
[11:56] | Staring off into space there, turbo. | 神游什么呢 糊涂虫 |
[11:58] | Uh, I-it’s Skye’s bio-meter watch. | 是斯凯的生理监测表 |
[12:01] | It was damaged in the cave-in. | 塌方时给弄坏了 |
[12:04] | Records her heart rate? | 上面有她的心跳记录吗 |
[12:05] | And skin temp — lots of data. | 还有皮肤温度之类的很多数据 |
[12:07] | If I can fix it, I might be able to get a better, | 如果能修好 也许就能更好地… |
[12:10] | uh, like a — | 了解… |
[12:12] | a snapshot of what happened down there. | 那里发生的事的大致情况 |
[12:20] | Can’t make any sense of it just now, anyway. | 总之我现在也搞不清楚是怎么回事 |
[12:23] | The…data in my brain is jumbled today. | 今天我脑子里的数据很乱 |
[12:28] | I’ll get my small electronics kit. | 我去拿我的小电工包 |
[12:30] | You know, you can start tinkering. | 你就能开始修补了 |
[12:32] | You know, working with my hands always cleared my head. | 动手做点什么总能让我的思路变清晰 |
[12:35] | How is it — your head, since… | 那之后 你的精神状态还好吗 |
[12:37] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[12:39] | It’s not gonna help to give you a play-by-play. | 重述经过也不会有什么帮助 |
[12:41] | I’ve never known you to be afraid to talk about anything. | 我从没见过你害怕谈起什么事 |
[12:43] | Yeah, well, you didn’t feel it. | 是啊 因为你没感受过 |
[12:46] | And I can’t describe it, so… | 我也形容不出来 所以 |
[12:48] | Well, it’s not good to keep things to yourself, Mack. | 但是把所有事都憋在心里也不好 迈克 |
[12:52] | I know what you’re going through. | 我明白你的感受 |
[12:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:55] | You know what it’s like to lose control, | 你知道失控的感觉吗 |
[12:56] | to be trapped inside your own body, | 困在自己的身体里 |
[12:58] | unable to tell it what to do, | 但不知道该干什么 |
[12:59] | to watch yourself hurt the people that you care about?! | 眼看着自己伤害自己在乎的人 |
[13:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 对不起 伙计 |
[13:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:15] | I’m a little on edge. | 我有点紧张 |
[13:16] | I guess I… I need to keep myself busy. | 我想我得让自己忙起来 |
[13:24] | Hey, can you request access to the schematics of the base? | 你能查看基地的蓝图吗 |
[13:27] | I want to double-check the ventilation systems | 我想再检查一下通风系统 |
[13:29] | and make sure the quarantine is fully isolated. | 确保隔离间彻底被隔离了 |
[13:31] | I don’t want anyone else falling prey to this alien crap. | 我不想再有任何人被这个外星东西伤害了 |
[13:36] | How many victims were there? | 有多少人遇袭 |
[13:37] | Two dead, three in critical condition. | 两人死亡 三人情况危急 |
[13:39] | How did Raina do this? She had no weapon. | 蕾娜怎么做到的 她没有武器 |
[13:41] | She was covered in thorns. | 她浑身都是尖刺 |
[13:43] | It’s hard to comprehend. | 有点难以理解 |
[13:45] | I shot her a few times. | 我对她开了几枪 |
[13:47] | – Good. – But none a fatal hit, it seems. | -很好 -但好像并没有造成致命伤 |
[13:49] | I did manage to gather some tissue from the ground — | 我从地上收集到了一些组织样本 |
[13:51] | blood and such. | 血液什么的 |
[13:52] | How long till you can blow the shaft on the ocean floor? | 你还要多久才能炸掉海底的立井 |
[13:54] | We’re preparing the charges now. | 我们正在准备炸药 |
[13:56] | That place will be underwater and sealed up for good. | 这个地方将被永远尘封在海底 |
[13:58] | Sir, as much as I’d like to join the manhunt for Raina, | 长官 虽然我很愿意去追捕蕾娜 |
[14:02] | I’d much rather come back to H.Q., see…everyone, | 但我更想回总部 去见大家 |
[14:06] | to study Raina’s tissue and check on Skye. | 研究蕾娜的组织样本 看看斯凯 |
[14:09] | Whatever transformed Raina… | 让蕾娜转变的东西… |
[14:10] | She was exposed, as well. | 她当时也接触到了 |
[14:12] | We have enough boots on the ground in Puerto Rico | 我们在波多黎各有足够的人手 |
[14:13] | to hunt down Raina. | 可以追捕蕾娜 |
[14:15] | Come home, Jemma. | 回来吧 珍玛 |
[14:17] | Gather everyone. | 让大家集合 |
[14:18] | We’re going after hydra now. | 我们现在就要去打击九头蛇 |
[14:21] | With a prisoner exchange? | 交换人质吗 |
[14:23] | Using Bakshi out in the open like that — | 让巴克希这样暴露在外 |
[14:24] | It’s a dangerous strategy, sir. | 这策略很危险 长官 |
[14:26] | I know it’s high-risk, but we have a small window | 我知道那样风险很大 但我们只有 |
[14:28] | to take advantage of hydra’s lack of leadership. | 很短的时间可以利用九头蛇群龙无首的状态 |
[14:30] | It puts us out on a limb. | 这让我们处于险境 |
[14:31] | With a chance to deliver a | 但也给我们机会 |
[14:32] | crushing blow to those responsible for Trip’s death. | 毁灭性地打击害死崔普的人 |
[14:35] | – I’ll take it. – Responsible, huh? | -我愿意放手一搏 -害死他的人 |
[14:38] | You have something to say, Mack? | 你有什么要说的吗 迈克 |
[14:41] | Plenty, but I’ll keep it to myself. | 很多 但我还是不说了 |
[14:43] | Don’t mind him. | 别理他 |
[14:44] | He’s just coming down from the worst alien acid trip of all time. | 他刚嗑了史上最糟糕的外星迷幻药 |
[14:47] | That’s not funny. | 那并不好笑 |
[14:48] | Just trying to lighten the mood, mate. | 我只是想缓和一下气氛 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well, Mack didn’t ask for what happened to him. | 但是迈克经历的事又不是他自己想要的 |
[14:51] | – Of course not. – No one asked for any of this to happen. | -当然不是了 -没人想要这些事发生 |
[14:54] | Hydra forced our hand, and now Coulson plans to force theirs. | 九头蛇逼我们至此 所以科尔森也要逼他们 |
[14:56] | Did they? Did Hydra force our hand? | 真的吗 真是九头蛇逼我们的吗 |
[14:59] | Calm down, Mack. | 冷静点 迈克 |
[14:59] | Repeatedly, but we have a chance here — | 不止一次 我们现在有机会… |
[15:00] | Or did we hand them detailed plans and the location of that city? | 还是我们将详细计划和城市地点双手奉上了呢 |
[15:03] | Hydra took them when they took Skye. | 九头蛇抓走斯凯的时候拿走了那些信息 |
[15:06] | Are you saying we shouldn’t have gone in to save her? | 你是说我们不应该去救她吗 |
[15:07] | I’m saying there wouldn’t have been anything to take | 我是说如果你和斯凯不那么沉迷于 |
[15:09] | if you and Skye hadn’t been obsessed | 你脑子里的那些外星信息 |
[15:11] | with the alien messages in your damn head. | 就根本不会有那些东西了 |
[15:12] | – All right, let’s just all — – This isn’t about blame. | -好了 我们都… -这与责任无关 |
[15:14] | – Watch yourself, Mack. – No one would have left Skye there. | -注意点 迈克 -没人会丢下斯凯的 |
[15:16] | That’s not what he’s saying. | 他不是那个意思 |
[15:17] | I shouldn’t have to ask any of you to save one of our own. | 我不该还需要求着你们去救我们的伙伴 |
[15:19] | You never ask! | 你根本没求过 |
[15:20] | You just give your orders, no matter how cracked out they are! | 你只是给出命令 不论那有多离谱 |
[15:23] | Mack, you’d do well to remember your rank right now. | 迈克 你最好注意一下自己的级别 |
[15:25] | Really? Rank at a time like this? | 是吗 这个时候讨论级别 |
[15:26] | Why don’t you shove rank up your — | 你怎么不拿你的级别去… |
[15:27] | Not helping, hunter. | 别帮倒忙了 亨特 |
[15:28] | – Guys, stop. – No, it’s cathartic. | -伙计们 别吵了 -该发泄一下了 |
[15:30] | Do you have any thoughts of your own, | 你有自己的看法吗 |
[15:30] | or do you just parrot his? | 还是他说什么是什么 |
[15:31] | Coulson’s only trying to stop Hydra. | 科尔森只是想阻止九头蛇 |
[15:33] | We didn’t stop anything! We unleashed something on the planet! | 我们没能阻止任何事 我们释放出了什么东西 |
[15:35] | – Please. – No one knows what happened yet. | -拜托了 -还没人知道到底发生了什么 |
[15:37] | Trip averted disaster. | 崔普阻止了一场灾难 |
[15:38] | It could have been a lot worse! | 事情本可能糟得多 |
[15:39] | And Skye barely made it out alive! | 斯凯也差点没逃出来 |
[15:40] | Thanks to Trip — he sacrificed his life, Mack! | 还不是多亏了崔普的自我牺牲 迈克 |
[15:42] | No, he traded his life for hers! | 不 他用自己的性命换了她一命 |
[15:45] | And then he was shattered into a thousand pieces! | 而他却粉身碎骨 |
[15:46] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[15:54] | If Trip was here, he wouldn’t be arguing. | 如果崔普在这里 他不会争论 |
[15:56] | He wouldn’t be bitching. | 他不会抱怨 |
[15:58] | He would be gearing up to do what needs to be done. | 他会拿好装备去做需要做的事 |
[16:00] | Yes, we’re dealing with forces we don’t understand, | 的确 我们在对付我们并不了解的力量 |
[16:03] | but Hydra I do understand. | 但是我了解九头蛇 |
[16:07] | I want everyone ready when the sun comes up — | 天亮时所有人都准备好 |
[16:08] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[16:16] | Hope you’re feeling better this morning, Mr. Bakshi, | 希望你今早感觉好点了 巴克希先生 |
[16:18] | because you have a date with the U.S. government. | 因为你和美国政府有个约会 |
[16:21] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[16:23] | There he is, general. | 就是他 准将 |
[16:24] | Sunil Bakshi — the man tied to the Navy wedding massacre, | 苏尼尔·巴克希 参与了海军婚礼大屠杀 |
[16:28] | the U.N. Attack, and who tried to kill you, Coulson. | 和联合国袭击 还试图杀你 科尔森 |
[16:31] | While dressed up as you, sir. | 还是冒充成你 长官 |
[16:32] | Safe to say, I’m not a fan. | 毫无疑问 我并不喜欢这个人 |
[16:34] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[16:35] | I’ll trade him to you to add to your collection. | 我愿意把他送给你 |
[16:37] | All I ask is your assistance in handling — | 作为交换我只求你帮忙消灭… |
[16:39] | Remaining Hydra forces. | 九头蛇的残留势力 |
[16:41] | I understand the idea, Coulson, | 我明白你的打算 科尔森 |
[16:42] | and in this case, I’m not against it. | 这一次 我并不反对 |
[16:44] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[16:50] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[16:52] | You agree with the rest of the team. | 你同意其他队员的意见 |
[16:54] | You’re concerned we’re out in the open. | 担心我们太暴露 |
[16:56] | More that we contacted the U.S. government. | 我更担心和美国政府打交道 |
[16:59] | I think Talbot’s on the level. | 我觉得可以信任塔伯特 |
[17:00] | I’m not worried about Talbot, but around him? | 我并不担心塔伯特 可他身边的人呢 |
[17:03] | There are security leaks everywhere. | 到处都有安全漏洞 |
[17:05] | And with Whitehall dead, | 而且怀特霍尔死了 |
[17:07] | Bakshi may be even more valuable. | 巴克希可能更有价值了 |
[17:09] | I’m well-aware, but without Talbot in our corner… | 我明白这一点 但如果没有塔伯特支持 |
[17:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:12] | Without him, we’ll never have a chance to get the upper — | 没有他 我们永远别想占… |
[17:29] | Go! | 快走 |
[17:53] | I count four left. | 还剩四个 |
[17:54] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[17:56] | Not really. | 不太知道 |
[18:10] | That’s what it means — means I’m gonna do that. | 就意味着这个 我会那样做 |
[18:12] | Good to know. | 这下知道了 |
[18:13] | More will be coming. | 还会有更多的人来 |
[18:15] | They must have intercepted our transmissions. | 他们肯定截取了我们的通信 |
[18:17] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[18:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:20] | Get out of there. | 下车 |
[18:22] | Seems you underestimated us again. | 看来你又低估我们了 |
[18:24] | Underestimated how desperate they must be | 低估了你如今要是真对他们如此重要 |
[18:26] | if you’re this important to them now. | 他们会多狗急跳墙 |
[18:30] | No! | 不 |
[18:32] | You’ll never take us alive! | 我们会奋战到死 |
[18:44] | The SUV’s still running, so get in! | 车没熄火 快点上来 |
[18:53] | Whitehall is truly dead? | 怀特霍尔真的死了吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:56] | Then did Mr. Bloom set up the rescue? | 那是布鲁姆先生派你们来救我吗 |
[18:57] | – I’m just the driver. – Who do you take orders from? | -我只是个司机 -你听谁的指挥 |
[19:01] | I guess I take orders from you now, sir. | 我猜现在我听你指挥了 先生 |
[19:06] | Clear! | 安全了 |
[19:13] | “You’ll never take us alive!”? | “我们会奋战到死” |
[19:15] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[19:16] | A little over the top, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点过了吗 |
[19:18] | I only had a day to come up with this whole thing. | 我只有一天的时间策划这件事 |
[19:20] | Besides, if I let you write the script, | 何况 如果让你写剧本 |
[19:22] | no one would say anything. | 就没人会说话了 |
[19:28] | Well, Bakshi has a flair for the dramatic. | 巴克希一向喜欢戏剧化 |
[19:32] | Let’s just hope he bought ours. | 希望他信了我们演的戏 |
[19:38] | Word is, Coulson’s mad plan worked. | 听说科尔森的疯狂计划成功了 |
[19:40] | Bakshi took the bait. | 巴克希上钩了 |
[19:45] | How’s the watchmaker project coming along? | 表修得怎么样了 |
[19:47] | Looks like it took precise work. | 看起来是很精细的活 |
[19:48] | Your hands are getting better. | 你的手稳多了 |
[19:53] | Well, my head’s getting worse. | 我的头脑却更混乱了 |
[19:58] | I’m totally confused by what I’m seeing. | 我完全不理解我看到的数据 |
[20:00] | Turns out the electronics weren’t crushed like I thought — | 我发现电子表并不像我想的那样是被压坏了 |
[20:02] | Well, they were, but from the inside out or something. | 确实是压坏了 但却是从内部压坏的 |
[20:06] | Well, can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[20:07] | Get a look at Skye’s biological data? | 能看到斯凯的生理数据吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I, um, yeah, I can. | 能能能 不 我…我能 |
[20:11] | I think so. | 我觉得可以 |
[20:13] | I won’t know what half of it means | 反正西蒙斯回来之前 |
[20:14] | until Simmons gets back, anyway. | 我也搞不懂一半的数据 |
[20:19] | They’re landing now. | 他们这就回来了 |
[20:24] | Is every RadioShack a Hydra outpost? | 睿侠的门店都是九头蛇联络点吗 |
[20:27] | I always suspected. | 我一直就有所怀疑 |
[20:32] | This is Lighthouse. | 我是”灯塔” |
[20:33] | This is warship. I’m free. | 我是”战舰” 我逃出来了 |
[20:36] | Ah, Mr. Bakshi, very good news. | 巴克希先生 真是好消息 |
[20:39] | But we have a situation. | 但现在有个状况 |
[20:41] | Well, perhaps you’d better come in. | 那你最好过来一趟 |
[20:42] | I’m a few hours out. | 我几小时后到 |
[20:44] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[20:46] | Don’t take that gun from your belt | 别把你的枪从腰带拿出来 |
[20:48] | this will be painless. | 一下就过去了 |
[20:49] | What the hell?! | 这是干什么 |
[20:50] | Sorry. I like you, but once you made contact, | 抱歉 我挺喜欢你 但只要你联系了他 |
[20:52] | my orders were to take you out. | 我接到的指令是要除掉你 |
[20:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:55] | My employers don’t want you, Whitehall, | 我的雇主们不想让你 怀特霍尔 |
[20:57] | or your phone-a-friend to get in their way. | 和你电话里的朋友挡他们的路 |
[20:59] | Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[21:00] | W-w-wait, p-please. | 等等 求你了 |
[21:02] | I’ll triple whatever you’re being paid. | 不管你的酬劳是多少 我都付三倍 |
[21:04] | Mm, I’m getting paid by a bunch of people. | 有很多人都在付我酬劳 |
[21:06] | That’ll start to add up. | 现在明白了吗 |
[21:07] | They’re moving against us. | 他们要造反了 |
[21:08] | They want you out of the picture. | 他们想除掉你 |
[21:10] | If it’s not me, it’ll be someone else. | 如果我不杀你 总有人会的 |
[21:11] | Please. Money is not a question. | 求你了 钱不是问题 |
[21:15] | If you can protect me and see me safely to Bloom, | 如果你可以护送我去见布鲁姆 |
[21:17] | not only will you be financially set for life, | 你不仅会得到一辈子都花不完的钱 |
[21:20] | but you will also solidify your standing | 你还可以和九头蛇真正的首领 |
[21:21] | with the true heads of Hydra. | 建立稳固的关系 |
[21:23] | The money will be there! I swear it! | 肯定会给你钱的 我发誓 |
[21:25] | I-if not, I’ll pull the trigger myself. | 如果没有 我就开枪自杀 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | Get in. | 上车 |
[21:38] | Thank goodness nothing bad happened to you. | 幸好你没发生什么坏事 |
[21:40] | Wouldn’t want you to have to stay in there forever. | 真不希望你被一辈子关在这里 |
[21:50] | Raina — she was unrecognizable. | 蕾娜 我都认不出她了 |
[21:53] | It was insane, and not just from the outside. | 太疯狂了 不仅是外表变了 |
[21:56] | Look — we separated her DNA | 看 我们分离出了她的DNA |
[21:59] | and mapped it using gel electrophoresis. | 然后用凝胶电泳绘制出来了 |
[22:02] | Her DNA didn’t just rearrange — | 她的DNA不只是重新排列了 |
[22:04] | It contains extra macromolecules. | 还加入了额外的大分子链 |
[22:06] | I wouldn’t think that even possible. | 我都不知道还有这种可能性 |
[22:08] | – That’s amazing. – It’s horrific. | -太神奇了 -太可怕了 |
[22:10] | We need to make sure that you’re not contaminated | 我们得确保你没受到任何污染 |
[22:13] | or infected in any way. | 或者感染 |
[22:15] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏的情况是什么 |
[22:17] | An epidemic. | 一场瘟疫 |
[22:19] | That’s a pretty harsh conclusion. | 这结论太吓人了吧 |
[22:20] | Well, and I feel responsible. | 我觉得我有责任 |
[22:23] | We all do. | 我们都有 |
[22:24] | There’s nothing you could have done. | 你当时不可能做什么 |
[22:25] | Yes, there was. | 我本来可以的 |
[22:28] | I was so curious about powers, about unearthly biology, | 我对超能力和外星生物学太好奇了 |
[22:32] | wondering where it might lead, | 我好奇它会引我们到何处 |
[22:33] | hoping to better understand it, control it. | 想更好地了解它 控制它 |
[22:35] | I should have been trying to terminate it, | 我应该努力除掉它 |
[22:38] | erase it from existence. | 彻底消灭它 |
[22:40] | What? | 什么 |
[22:41] | You — you’ve helped plenty of people with powers. | 你帮助过很多有超能力的人 |
[22:44] | It’s — it’s part of the world that we live in. | 这是我们所处世界的一部分 |
[22:46] | It’s a plague, skye — all of it. | 这是瘟疫 斯凯 这全都是 |
[22:48] | It only ever brings us death. | 只会给我们带来死亡 |
[22:50] | Donnie Gill, Chan Ho Yin, Creel — the list keeps growing. | 多尼·吉尔 陈浩然 克里尔 还有更多 |
[22:53] | Not the Avengers — they’re not — | 复仇者联盟就不是啊 |
[22:54] | The Avengers wouldn’t have been necessary | 如果不是我们释放了外星灾难 |
[22:56] | if we hadn’t unleashed alien horrors. | 就完全没必要组建复仇者联盟 |
[22:59] | There must be another — | 肯定有其他… |
[23:00] | Trip was in fragments! | 崔普变成了碎片 |
[23:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:08] | Well… it ends with him. | 不会再有其他人了 |
[23:13] | Flooding the alien city | 淹没外星城市 |
[23:14] | may be the first responsible thing I’ve done | 也许是我为保护我在乎的人 |
[23:16] | to protect the people I care about. | 做的第一件负责任的事 |
[23:20] | I’ll check these samples and — | 我会检查这些样本 |
[23:22] | and compare them to samples of your blood we had from before, | 并和你之前的血液样本作比较 |
[23:25] | just to be safe. | 只是以防万一 |
[23:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:28] | Just to be safe. | 只是以防万一 |
[23:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:35] | I’ll stay out of sight. | 我会躲好 |
[23:37] | Cool as a cucumber, quiet as a mouse. | 保持冷静 一声不响 |
[23:40] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:58] | It’s exactly the way we traveled the world | 那些年 我们为了寻找答案 |
[24:00] | all those years, searching for answers. | 就是这样在世界各处走动的 |
[24:04] | I knew I’d find you here. | 我就知道能在这里找到你 |
[24:06] | Raina. | 蕾娜 |
[24:06] | After all that time, | 过了这么久 |
[24:07] | I didn’t quite get the answers I was searching for. | 我还是没得到我所寻求的答案 |
[24:11] | I’m sorry you didn’t find your way to the temple. | 很遗憾你没能进入神殿 |
[24:13] | You didn’t get to evolve. | 你没能进化 |
[24:16] | Oh, I evolved. | 我进化了 |
[24:20] | What the hell have I become?! | 我到底变成了什么 |
[24:27] | Raina, let’s not lose our heads. | 蕾娜 我们冷静些 |
[24:31] | What happened to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[24:34] | Metamorphosis, by the look of it. | 看起来像是变形了 |
[24:37] | I was supposed to become something divine, | 我本该成为神圣 |
[24:40] | something transcendent. | 卓越的生灵 |
[24:41] | My grandmother said I’d be an angel, | 我祖母说我会成为天使 |
[24:44] | not some gnarled freak of nature covered in thorns. | 而不是个长满荆棘的扭曲怪物 |
[24:50] | You always did like flowers. | 你不是一向喜欢花吗 |
[24:52] | They hurt, and it’s your fault. | 这些刺很疼 这是你的错 |
[24:57] | You wanted this more than anything. | 你渴求这个 胜于其他一切 |
[25:01] | But your thankless daughter was there. | 但你那忘恩负义的女儿也在那里 |
[25:04] | She received the gift meant for me — | 她得到了本应属于我的天赋 |
[25:06] | Came through the mist as beautiful as ever! | 穿过迷雾后仍像以往一样美丽 |
[25:09] | What? What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[25:11] | You mean Daisy was there, too? | 你是说黛西也在那里吗 |
[25:14] | She emerged from the chrysalis? | 她破茧而出了吗 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:18] | And that bitch took what was mine! | 那贱人抢走了本属于我的东西 |
[25:24] | We all have our disappointments. | 我们都会遭遇失望 |
[25:28] | Ah, God. | 天呐 |
[25:32] | I dreamt of the perfect reunion with my baby girl, | 我梦想能与宝贝女儿美满重聚 |
[25:35] | revenge for my wife. | 为我妻子报仇雪恨 |
[25:36] | Coulson rained all over my parades. | 科尔森一盆冷水浇醒了我的美梦 |
[25:40] | But you say she’s done it — she’s changed. | 但你说她完成了 她蜕变了 |
[25:47] | That’s fantastic news. | 这个消息太棒了 |
[25:49] | Oh, she’s gonna be so mixed up now — oh, terribly afraid. | 她现在会非常困惑 非常害怕 |
[25:53] | She didn’t have your meta preparation. | 她不像你 为转化做过心理准备 |
[25:55] | She probably ran right back to Coulson’s arms. | 她可能会跑回科尔森的怀抱中 |
[25:57] | It’s the worst possible place for her to be. | 那是她最不该去的地方 |
[26:00] | He’ll put her on the Index, tag her like a shark. | 他会把她列入名录 给她植入追踪器 |
[26:05] | She’ll come to me when she sees | 等她看清他们都如何对待 |
[26:06] | how they treat those particular individuals. | 特殊能力者时 就会来找我 |
[26:08] | It’ll never happen. | 那不可能的 |
[26:09] | She’ll never love you, you stupid man. | 她是绝不会爱你的 你个蠢货 |
[26:13] | The index — I should reconnect with some of them, | 名录 我该重新联系那其中的一些人 |
[26:16] | wreak a little havoc, | 制造点小破坏 |
[26:18] | ruin that man and his dumb suit, | 把那个讨厌的特工毁了 |
[26:23] | remind Daisy where she really belongs. | 提醒黛西她真正的归属 |
[26:25] | She may not love me now, but she needs me. | 她现在也许不爱我 但是她需要我 |
[26:29] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[26:32] | You — you have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[26:35] | I did. | 我帮了 |
[26:37] | We helped each other, achieved our goals. | 我们互相帮助 实现了我们的目标 |
[26:42] | You’re on your own now. | 你现在只能靠自己了 |
[26:44] | You — you have to find a way to fix this. | 你得想办法帮我恢复原样 |
[26:48] | There’s no fix. There’s no reverse. | 没法恢复 没法撤销 |
[26:52] | It’s your lifelong dream. | 这是你一生的梦想 |
[26:53] | It’s lifelong. | 就会延续终生 |
[26:56] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能这样活着 |
[26:58] | My insides feel like gravel. | 我体内就像堆满了碎石 |
[27:02] | I cut myself when I move. | 我一动就会弄伤自己 |
[27:06] | I can’t live as this repulsive creature. | 我不能以这幅令人厌恶的怪模样活着 |
[27:10] | Then don’t. | 那就别活了 |
[27:32] | Pull up over there. | 在那里靠边停 |
[27:34] | That’s a pretty big fence for protecting some grapes. | 这栏杆用来保护葡萄园有点太大了吧 |
[27:37] | Mr. Bloom doesn’t appreciate unannounced guests. | 布鲁姆先生不喜欢不请自来的客人 |
[27:39] | Once inside, I’ll send for you. | 我进去后就派人来叫你 |
[27:58] | I canvassed the area, stashed the bike. | 我已经彻底检查过这个区域 机车也藏好了 |
[28:00] | We’re good here. | 我们很安全 |
[28:01] | Your presence is most welcome. | 非常欢迎你到来 |
[28:03] | Drop the accent. It makes you sound like a douche bag. | 把口音去掉吧 听起来像个混蛋 |
[28:05] | Now you know what it feels like for me to live in this country. | 现在你知道我生活在这里是什么感受了吧 |
[28:11] | And we wait. | 我们就等着吧 |
[28:15] | You didn’t really take much of a stand | 之前总部那场尴尬的家庭纠纷里 |
[28:16] | during that awkward family argument back at H.Q.. | 你并没有表明你的立场 |
[28:18] | Nobody meant half of what they said. | 大家说的都不是真心话 |
[28:21] | Everyone’s just raw, broken up over Trip. | 大家只是难过 崔普的事让大家很伤心 |
[28:24] | Plus you and Mack have that secret to keep under wraps. | 而且你和迈克之间有秘密 |
[28:27] | This again? | 又要提这事 |
[28:28] | Oh, and now Mack’s in on it. | 现在把迈克也扯进来了 |
[28:29] | You’re relentless. | 你真是没完没了 |
[28:30] | Now I definitely think he is. | 现在我肯定他有问题了 |
[28:32] | You and Mack have something up and running, | 你和迈克在搞什么事 |
[28:34] | and you avoided backing him in that argument | 争吵时你故意不支持他 |
[28:36] | for fear you’d reveal it. | 是怕事情败露 |
[28:38] | If I’m wrong, say so, ’cause you haven’t yet. | 如果我错了你就说 你目前还没否认 |
[28:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:46] | We have a secret. | 我们有秘密 |
[28:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:52] | We’re in a support group, okay? | 我们在参加互助小组 |
[28:57] | See, this is the reason I didn’t tell you. | 这就是我不告诉你的原因 |
[28:59] | Jackass. | 混蛋 |
[29:00] | I’m laughing because it’s great. | 我笑是因为这样很好 |
[29:03] | That’s the best thing you could have said. | 这也许是最好的答案了 |
[29:05] | We dedicated our lives to an organization that went to hell. | 我们一心一意效忠的组织分崩离析 |
[29:11] | Our friends turned their guns on us. | 我们的朋友拿枪指着我们 |
[29:13] | We needed help coping, Hunter. | 我们需要帮助面对这一切 亨特 |
[29:16] | And I support it, really. | 我完全支持你 |
[29:19] | I was afraid you’d closed off even more. | 我害怕你会更封闭自我 |
[29:21] | This is actually healthy — like, emotionally healthy, | 这其实很健康 对情绪健康 |
[29:24] | and that’s not a phrase I ever thought I’d use to describe you. | 我从没想过我会用这个词来形容你 |
[29:29] | I’m happy to hear it, Bob. | 你这么说我很高兴 芭比 |
[29:31] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:38] | So… do you guys pass around a talking stick or… | 那你们是互相传递发言棒 还是… |
[29:46] | Thanks for the schematics, sir. | 谢谢你的图纸 长官 |
[29:49] | Ventilation system’s all good. | 通风系统确认没问题了 |
[29:52] | And, sir… | 还有 长官 |
[29:54] | I want to apologize for my outburst in there. | 我想为我之前情绪失控向你道歉 |
[29:56] | It was uncalled for. | 我不应该那样 |
[29:59] | I have a little trouble dealing with my anger sometimes. | 我有时很难控制我的脾气 |
[30:01] | Join the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[30:02] | Yeah, something I’m working on, | 我正在努力调整 |
[30:04] | but this alien stuff messed with my head, and, uh… | 但这次被外星的东西控制了脑子 |
[30:08] | and losing Trip brought back a lot of hard memories. | 还有失去崔普让我回想起很多不堪的回忆 |
[30:10] | For all of us. | 我们都一样 |
[30:12] | I hope I-I didn’t blow my chance to work on Lola one day. | 希望我没有搅黄有朝一日修洛拉的机会 |
[30:15] | After that little R.C. version you built for me, | 看到你给我造的那个遥控玩具车 |
[30:17] | I’m genuinely considering it, | 我真有这个打算了 |
[30:19] | although I couldn’t figure out how to make it fly. | 不过我没搞懂怎么让她飞起来 |
[30:23] | It doesn’t. | 飞不了 |
[30:24] | Sir, I do think Mack brought up a matter we should consider. | 长官 迈克提起一件事我们应该考虑一下 |
[30:28] | I’m all ears. | 你说吧 |
[30:29] | I’m aware the team hunting Raina has orders to capture, not kill. | 我知道你命令抓捕蕾娜的小队抓活的 |
[30:32] | As always. | 一向如此 |
[30:33] | But this might be some sort of contagion | 但我们这次遇到的可能是传染病 |
[30:35] | or even a plague inadvertently set loose. | 甚至是无意间释放出来的瘟疫 |
[30:37] | Plagues must be understood, yes | 瘟疫必须要研究清楚 没错 |
[30:40] | but eventually eradicated. | 但最终的目的 是彻底消灭 |
[30:43] | Are you saying that you want to put Raina down, Agent Simmons? | 你是说你希望杀死蕾娜吗 西蒙斯特工 |
[30:46] | No, of course not, uh… | 不 当然不是 |
[30:51] | I’m just saying that if they have to, | 我是说如果非杀她不可 |
[30:54] | it may not be the worst thing. | 也不是那么糟 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:05] | They want to kill us — a power play. | 他们想杀了我们 发动一场政变 |
[31:08] | The rest are moving against us, Dr. List — | 其他人要对我们不利 李斯特博士 |
[31:10] | Gave the order to wipe us out. | 下令消灭我们 |
[31:11] | But Von Strucker and I are not involved, I can assure you. | 我向你保证 冯·斯特拉克和我与此毫不相干 |
[31:14] | We’re calling because you may be a target. | 我们打来是想提醒你 你也许也是目标之一 |
[31:16] | Do you think it’s the Baroness? | 你们觉得是男爵夫人吗 |
[31:18] | And the Banker and the Sheikh. | 还有银行家和酋长 |
[31:20] | We can’t have infighting at a time of transition. | 过渡时期我们不能起内讧 |
[31:23] | We agree, | 我们同意 |
[31:24] | and we promise to smooth this over as best as we can. | 我们保证会尽最大努力平缓过渡 |
[31:26] | We count on it. | 就指望你们了 |
[31:31] | I’ll send word. | 我会放话出去 |
[31:36] | There is one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[31:38] | There’s a man outside who’s begging to die. | 外面有个人一心求死 |
[32:03] | Hey, Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[32:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:09] | Can you tell me? | 不如你告诉我啊 |
[32:14] | I fixed your bio-meter watch, | 我修好了你的生理监测表 |
[32:16] | checked your vitals at the time of the temple collapse. | 察看了神殿坍塌时你的生理指标 |
[32:22] | Your heart rate was recorded at almost…300 bpm. | 你的心率几乎达到了每分钟300下 |
[32:31] | – That’s very fast. – No. | -太快了 -不 |
[32:35] | That’s inhuman. | 这异于人类 |
[32:40] | I thought the readings were a mistake, | 我还以为是读数错了 |
[32:41] | that I put the thing together wrong. | 是我没修好 |
[32:44] | Been struggling to, uh, um… | 我一直努力… |
[32:50] | Something’s wrong with the data in my head. | 我脑子里的数据出了问题 |
[32:52] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[32:53] | So, I was thinking how the heart monitor | 我就在想 你的心脏监测器 |
[32:55] | seemed to shatter from the inside out, | 是如何从内部坏掉的 |
[32:57] | but it was still on your wrist when we found you — | 因为我们找到你时它还戴在你手腕上 |
[32:58] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[33:00] | And how we found you — | 还有我们找到你时 |
[33:02] | basically unharmed in the collapse, | 你在废墟中毫发无伤 |
[33:04] | with destruction all around you! | 周围一切却都摧毁殆尽 |
[33:14] | I thought I was losing my mind all over again… | 我还以为又是我脑子出问题了 |
[33:18] | that there was something wrong. | 我有哪里想错了 |
[33:20] | So it took a while to dawn on me — | 过了好一会儿我才想明白 |
[33:23] | or maybe I was just afraid to think it — that… | 或者我是不敢那么想 |
[33:27] | you survived the destruction because…you caused it. | 你活下来是因为坍塌就是你造成的 |
[33:32] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[33:34] | – Raina wasn’t the only one changed in there. – No. | -蕾娜不是唯一一个变身的人 -不 |
[33:36] | And I’m pretty sure the DNA results we’re running right now | 而且我确定正在进行的DNA检测 |
[33:38] | – are gonna confirm it. – No. | -会证实我的说法 -不 |
[33:39] | There’s nothing wrong with the data in my head, Skye. | 我脑子里的数据没有问题 斯凯 |
[33:41] | No. | 不 |
[33:42] | There’s something wrong with you. | 有问题的是你 |
[33:45] | No! | 不 |
[34:12] | Feeling like you’ve been in that glass box your whole life, huh? | 感觉像在玻璃箱里关了一辈子 是吧 |
[34:17] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 挺好 挺好 |
[34:20] | I-I just… | 我只是 |
[34:23] | I feel isolated and exposed at the same time. | 我感觉又孤立无助又暴露无遗 |
[34:26] | Being a caged animal is no fun. | 被关在笼子里的感觉可不好 |
[34:28] | It’s for your own good — temporary. | 这是为你好 是暂时的 |
[34:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:35] | Maybe I just need a hug. | 也许我只是需要个拥抱 |
[34:37] | I hate seeing everyone fighting. | 我不喜欢看见大家吵架 |
[34:38] | They’re just having a hard time. | 大家都不好过 |
[34:40] | Yeah, but I’ve never seen Coulson like that before. | 但我从没见过科尔森那样 |
[34:42] | He seemed so… cutthroat. | 他看起来很 冷酷 |
[34:46] | Yeah, I’ve rarely seen him like this myself. | 我也没怎么见过他那副模样 |
[34:50] | For Coulson, Trip was the embodiment | 对于科尔森而言 崔普体现了 |
[34:53] | of the principles he wants S.H.I.E.L.D. to be built upon… | 他希望能支撑神盾局的本质 |
[34:58] | compassion, loyalty, heart. | 同情 忠诚 善良 |
[35:04] | And that is S.H.I.E.L.D.’s strength. | 这也是神盾局的力量所在 |
[35:10] | And Trip’s death reminded Coulson | 而崔普的死提醒了科尔森 |
[35:12] | that Hydra doesn’t have that, and that is their weakness. | 九头蛇没有这些品质 而这正是他们的弱点 |
[35:43] | I’ll get the next one. | 我等下一趟 |
[36:05] | No more waiting. | 不用再等了 |
[36:20] | Why have we stopped? | 我们为什么停下 |
[36:59] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[37:01] | He knows you too well. | 他太了解你了 |
[37:02] | He couldn’t get to us, so he had us slaughter each other. | 他抓不到我们 就让我们自相残杀 |
[37:06] | Fortunately for you, we already promised you to Talbot. | 你走运 我们已经答应把你交给塔伯特 |
[37:09] | So you’re perfectly safe. | 所以你很安全 |
[37:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:23] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[37:24] | We should have your DNA results back any minute now. | 你的DNA结果就快出来了 |
[37:27] | Once we know there’s nothing wrong, we’ll have you out of there. | 一旦确定没有问题 就放你出来 |
[37:33] | Something’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:38] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:42] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[37:46] | F-fitz — | 菲兹 |
[37:48] | Fitz was a klutz again. | 菲兹又笨手笨脚了 |
[37:50] | Uh, she’s cleaning up the mess. Sorry. It was my fault. | 她在收拾呢 对不起 是我的错 |
[37:53] | I knocked over the lamp | 我穿着烦人的防护服 |
[37:54] | when I was taking a sample of Skye’s blood | 取斯凯血样的时候 |
[37:55] | with one of the riculous hazmat suits on. | 打翻了灯 |
[37:57] | Uh, I guess my coordination still needs work. | 看来我的协调能力还要加强 |
[37:59] | But I was anxious to double-check the results. | 我急着重新检验结果 |
[38:03] | Her DNA is an exact match to what it was before. | 她的DNA和之前完全一样 |
[38:05] | She’s clear. | 她没问题 |
[38:08] | Thank god. | 太好了 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna call Coulson. | 我去给科尔森打电话 |
[38:11] | He can use the good news. | 他会很希望听到这个好消息 |
[38:12] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[38:13] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:20] | Um, Skye, is your bunk made? | 斯凯 你的床铺好了吗 |
[38:23] | Uh, no. No, it’s a mess. | 没有 还一团糟 |
[38:26] | Uh, well, maybe you could get her some clean sheets. | 好吧 你去给她弄床干净床单好吗 |
[38:29] | She should probably sleep. | 她需要睡一觉 |
[38:31] | Yes. | 好的 |
[38:32] | You deserve a good night’s rest. | 你需要好好休息 |
[38:34] | Yeah, I mean, I — and I would do it, | 是呀 我倒也想去弄 |
[38:35] | but last time I was in there, | 但上次我去的时候 |
[38:36] | there was lots of ladies’ things, and she’s a slob. | 那里有很多女士用品 而她又很邋遢 |
[38:39] | I’ll help bandage her hands. It was my fault, anyway. | 我来帮她包扎手 反正也是我弄的 |
[38:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:53] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[38:56] | I switched your blood results with your old samples. | 我把你的血样结果和之前的调换了 |
[38:58] | Give me your hand. | 给我手 |
[39:02] | The new samples are different? | 新的不一样吗 |
[39:04] | Drastically. | 大不一样 |
[39:06] | But until everyone around here calms down, | 但是我觉得在大家平静下来之前 |
[39:09] | I don’t think we should tell anybody | 还是先不要告诉别人了 |
[39:12] | What with the way Simmons is acting. | 你看西蒙斯的反应 |
[39:16] | For now, we should just keep it between us — | 现阶段我们还是先保密吧 |
[39:19] | keep you safe until we figure it out, okay? | 保证你的安全 慢慢查清楚 好吗 |
[39:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[39:30] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[39:31] | – How? – I could have stopped her. | -怎么会 -我本可阻止她 |
[39:32] | I let — I let this happen, and I’m so sorry. | 是我让事情走到这一步 对不起 |
[39:36] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[39:37] | No, everything’s my fault. | 一切都是我的错 |
[39:41] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[39:45] | There’s something very wrong with me. | 我有很严重问题 |
[39:47] | No, you’re just different now. | 不 你现在只是不一样了 |
[39:53] | You’re just different now, | 你只是不一样了 |
[39:54] | and there’s nothing wrong with that. | 那没有什么问题 |
[40:17] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[40:17] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们无意伤害你 |
[40:19] | We just want to take you in. | 我们只想带你回去 |
[40:23] | No. | 不 |
[40:25] | Either you kill me… | 你要么杀了我 |
[40:29] | …or I make you do it. | 要么我逼你们杀了我 |
[40:39] | It’s okay, beautiful. | 没事了 美人 |
[40:42] | I’ll show you the way. | 我会指引你 |
[41:13] | Oh that time and Trip tossed me the mag on the Burnside raid | 那次伯恩赛德的突袭 崔普扔给我的弹匣 |
[41:15] | and it fell down the sewer grate. | 掉进下水道里去了 |
[41:19] | Yeah, what did he say again? | 他说什么来着 |
[41:20] | “Good catch, soccer hands.” | “接的好 足球手” |
[41:23] | Did he ever tell you about the time | 他告诉过你们 |
[41:25] | his grandpa took him to grandfather mountain | 他小时候在北卡罗莱纳 |
[41:27] | when he was a child in North Carolina? | 他外公带他去祖父山的事吗 |
[41:30] | Well, he gets there, and they pull up to the gate, | 他到了那里 他们开到大门前 |
[41:32] | – and his grandfather… – I have visual confirmation. | -他的外公… -我确认看到了 |
[41:35] | Fury’s toolbox is locked in Coulson’s office. | 弗瑞的工具箱锁在科尔森的办公室里 |
[41:39] | Did you manage to wrangle the blueprints from the base? | 你从基地弄到蓝图了吗 |
[41:41] | Yeah, we’re almost good to go. | 是的 马上就能行动了 |
[41:43] | Okay, I’ll make contact soon. | 好 我稍后就取得联系 |
[41:46] | And he says, “I’m sorry, grampa. | 然后他说 “对不起 外公 |
[41:48] | I thought you owned the whole mountain.” | 我以为整个山都是你的” |
[41:51] | He’d be mad I told you that story. | 他知道我告诉了你们一定会气疯的 |
[41:53] | No, he’d say… | 不 他会说 |
[41:54] | “Come on, girl.” | “别揭短啊 妹子” |
[42:11] | We’re gonna laugh a lot less — that’s for sure. | 我们绝对会少很多欢笑了 |