时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You and Mack have that secret to keep under wraps. | 你和迈克之间有秘密 |
[00:05] | This again? | 又要提这事 |
[00:05] | Oh, and now Mack’s in on it. | 现在把迈克也扯进来了 |
[00:07] | I’m just wondering if it means you’re bringing Hunter in | 我只是想知道另一件事情 |
[00:08] | on the other thing. | 你告没告诉亨特 |
[00:09] | No. | 没有 |
[00:10] | I shouldn’t have to ask any of you to save one of our own. | 我不该还需要求着你们去救我们的伙伴 |
[00:12] | You never ask! | 你根本没求过 |
[00:13] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[00:14] | you survived the destruction because…you caused it. | 你活下来是因为坍塌就是你造成的 |
[00:18] | And I’m pretty sure the DNA results we’re running right now | 而且我确定正在进行的DNA检测 |
[00:20] | are gonna confirm it. | 会证实我的说法 |
[00:21] | There’s something wrong with you. | 有问题的是你 |
[00:22] | Her DNA is an exact match to what it was before. | 她的DNA和之前完全一样 |
[00:24] | She’s clear. | 她没问题 |
[00:25] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚干了什么 |
[00:26] | I switched your blood results with your old samples. | 我把你的血样结果和之前的调换了 |
[00:28] | The new samples are different? | 新的不一样吗 |
[00:29] | Drastically. | 大不一样 |
[00:30] | For now, we should just keep it between us — | 现阶段我们还是先保密吧 |
[00:33] | There’s something very wrong with me. | 我有很严重的问题 |
[01:21] | Kava. | 卡瓦 |
[01:24] | I must find Kava. | 我得找到卡瓦 |
[01:28] | Sorry. I don’t know who that is. | 抱歉 我不知道那是谁 |
[01:31] | Do you guys? | 你们呢 |
[01:40] | A pretty lady like you shouldn’t be out here all alone. | 你这么漂亮的妹子不该一个人出来 |
[01:43] | I can help you find Kava. | 我可以帮你找到卡瓦 |
[01:46] | I can help you with anything else that you need. | 你需要什么我都能帮你 |
[01:58] | Lady! | 喂 |
[01:59] | Who the hell are you?! | 你是什么人啊 |
[02:02] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[02:23] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[02:25] | But once I’m pinned, you should try for a finishing blow. | 但你打倒我之后 应该给出致命一击 |
[02:29] | You want full “Mortal kombat”? | 你要我完全开启战斗模式吗 |
[02:32] | I want you to stop holding back, Skye. | 我要你别再有所保留 斯凯 |
[02:35] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤到你 |
[02:38] | I didn’t want to try to hurt you. | 我不想使会伤你的招数 |
[02:40] | I feel like I’m constantly on the verge of… | 我感觉我总处在… |
[02:45] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[02:46] | Look… we lost Trip, | 听我说 我们失去了崔普 |
[02:48] | and it hurts like hell, but you can’t shut those feelings out. | 这是很痛苦 但你不能封闭那些感情 |
[02:52] | Can’t sustain that. | 那不是长久之计 |
[02:53] | Well, what’s my option? I just lose it right here? | 那我怎么办 在这里失控吗 |
[02:55] | We’ve talked about this. Control. | 我们说过这个问题 控制 |
[02:59] | Embrace your emotions, your nerves. | 接受自己的情感和紧张 |
[03:02] | Use them… on your terms. | 让它们为你自己所用 |
[03:05] | I don’t know. | 这行吗 |
[03:08] | What I’m feeling is pretty…dark. | 我的感觉很…黑暗 |
[03:11] | I’m afraid I’m gonna go postal and tear your head off. | 我怕我会发狂 把你的头扯下来 |
[03:14] | Go for it. I promise you won’t. | 试试吧 你做不到的 |
[03:17] | Maybe Skye needs a break. | 或许斯凯需要休息 |
[03:21] | Training is not a group activity. | 训练可不是团体活动 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:25] | I just came down to… have — | 我就是来… |
[03:27] | Uh, see what… i-it’s about. | 看看训练是怎么样的 |
[03:30] | I’ll tell you what, Fitz — come back in an hour. | 这样吧 菲兹 你一小时后再回来 |
[03:33] | I’d be happy to show you what it’s all about. | 我很乐意让你见识一下 |
[03:35] | I’m fine, Fitz. | 我没事 菲兹 |
[03:39] | Really. | 真的 |
[03:48] | It would be pretty funny to see you and Fitz go at it — | 看你跟菲兹开打肯定很好玩 |
[03:51] | Okay. Guess we’re back on. | 好吧 我们继续了 |
[03:52] | And not holding back. | 不许再有保留 |
[04:00] | Water. | 水 |
[04:13] | So… | 话说 |
[04:15] | Coulson calls me into his office the other day. | 科尔森那天叫我去他办公室 |
[04:19] | I thought he was gonna read me the Riot Act — | 我以为他要给我宣读《取缔暴动法》 |
[04:22] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s rules about fraternizing with fellow operatives. | 神盾局关于与特工同事过于亲近的规定 |
[04:25] | They’re strict. | 规定相当严格呢 |
[04:28] | But… he made me an offer. | 但 他跟我提出 |
[04:32] | Wants to make my position here permanent. | 希望我担任固定职位 |
[04:35] | He’s shorthanded now. | 他现在人手不够 |
[04:40] | You thinking about it? | 你在考虑吗 |
[04:42] | Well, wasn’t thinking of leaving anytime soon. | 反正最近是没打算离开 |
[04:46] | And I wouldn’t mind taking on some more responsibility. | 而且 我也不介意多担点责任 |
[04:49] | Responsibility? | 责任 |
[04:51] | Did you hear the words that just came out of your mouth? | 你听到你刚刚说了什么吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. That sounded a bit strange, didn’t it? | 是啊 感觉很怪 是吧 |
[04:55] | Yeah. Who is that guy? | 是啊 那是谁啊 |
[04:57] | I don’t know. But I do not trust him. | 不知道 但我可不信任他 |
[05:01] | Anyhow, can’t hurt. | 总之 这也无妨 |
[05:03] | Plus, this is fun. | 而且 这样还很好玩 |
[05:06] | Fun was never a problem for us. | 好玩对我们从不是个问题 |
[05:08] | No, you’re right. | 是啊 |
[05:10] | – That part was always easy. – Till things go south. | -那部分总是很简单 -直到出岔子 |
[05:12] | Yeah, then you turn into a bit of a nightmare. | 是啊 然后你就变得很烦人 |
[05:14] | I remember it well. | 我都记得很清楚 |
[05:20] | You tell me. | 你倒是说说 |
[05:21] | It seems the thing that always came between us | 你我间最大的阻碍 似乎总是 |
[05:23] | was your dedication to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你对神盾局的忠诚 |
[05:26] | Now we’re on the same team. | 现在我们立场相同了 |
[05:28] | It’s simpler. | 这就简单多了 |
[05:49] | The last Stark Copper jackets. | 最后几套斯塔克铜衣 |
[05:51] | I’ll make sure Hill puts them on the list. | 我一定让希尔把它们列入清单 |
[05:53] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[05:57] | Sir, I can handle inventory myself. | 长官 我一个人能应付库存的事 |
[05:59] | And I hope this isn’t about my reaction after… | 希望这不是因为我之前的反应 |
[06:01] | No, I told you… we’re fine. | 不 我说过了 没事的 |
[06:04] | After puerto rico, we need to take stock. | 波多黎各一事后 我们得清点下库存 |
[06:06] | What happened out there was… | 那里发生的事… |
[06:07] | Yeah, I don’t like thinking about that. | 是啊 我不愿想起那事 |
[06:10] | I don’t blame you, but I have been thinking about it, | 我不怪你 但我却一直在想 |
[06:13] | and I realized I’ve been wasting your talents. | 我发现我浪费了你的才能 |
[06:17] | Sir? | 长官 |
[06:18] | Look, I know you love it under the hood of a car, but… | 听着 我知道你喜欢鼓捣车 但是 |
[06:21] | I could really use you out in the field. | 我真的很需要你去出外勤 |
[06:23] | You’re a force to be reckoned with, Mack. | 你是个不容小觑的人 迈克 |
[06:25] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[06:27] | Okay, but violence isn’t really my thing. | 好吧 但我真的不喜欢暴力 |
[06:30] | You know, that alien crap made me into something I’m not. | 那个外星破烂把我变成了另一个人 |
[06:33] | I know. But have you seen yourself? | 我知道 但你没看到自己的样子吗 |
[06:35] | You’re a little bit of a beast all the time. | 你一直都是头猛兽啊 |
[06:37] | A blue-dot operative in Portugal phoned in. | 葡萄牙有位蓝点特工打电话来了 |
[06:40] | You should hear what he has to say. | 你该听听他要说什么 |
[06:42] | Looks like you’re starting now. | 看来你现在就要开始了 |
[06:44] | Oh, you’ll want everyone on the bus for this. | 最好把所有人都叫来 |
[06:54] | Thank you for watching her. | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[06:56] | I hear from the prime minister’s office | 我接到了总理办公室的电话 |
[06:57] | I’m to hold this crazy lady here for you, | 要我留住这个疯狂的女人 等你们来 |
[06:59] | I hold this crazy lady. | 我就留住了她 |
[07:00] | How did you subdue her and get her to wait? | 你怎么制服她 还让她等在这里的 |
[07:03] | No subduing. | 不用强制 |
[07:04] | She stayed willingly | 她自愿留下的 |
[07:05] | once I told her I’d found “Kava” and he was on his way to meet her. | 我告诉她我找到了卡瓦 他正要来见她 |
[07:10] | But I’m not kava. | 可我不是卡瓦啊 |
[07:12] | I’m glad I’m not the one who has to tell her that. | 幸好我不用去告诉她这点 |
[07:16] | Pick up her sword from booking before you go. | 走之前记得领走她的剑 |
[07:19] | So you are not Kava. | 你不是卡瓦 |
[07:21] | No. But I’m a friend. | 不是 但我是朋友 |
[07:24] | “Son of Coul”? See? | “科尔之子” 看到没 |
[07:26] | We’ve worked together before. | 我们以前共事过 |
[07:31] | I apologize. I do not remember. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
[07:33] | You have no memory of who you are? | 你不记得自己是谁了吗 |
[07:36] | I-I know I am from Asgard. | 我知道我来自阿斯加德 |
[07:39] | But I do not remember my home there. | 可我不记得我的家了 |
[07:42] | You tell me my name is lady Sif, but… | 你说我是希芙女士 可是… |
[07:46] | why I left Asgard, | 我为什么会离开阿斯加德 |
[07:47] | what brought me here to Midgard… | 是什么让我来到了米德加德 |
[07:50] | why I wear these hides instead of armor… | 我为什么穿着一身兽皮而非铠甲 |
[07:56] | A mystery. | 都是个谜 |
[07:57] | One I’ll help you solve. | 我会来帮你解开 |
[08:00] | I’m sure a clue will turn up somewhere. | 线索肯定会出现的 |
[08:03] | Twitter. | 推特 |
[08:05] | Skye found it. | 斯凯找到的 |
[08:23] | That’s me. I don’t remember this. | 那是我 我不记得这些了 |
[08:27] | I’m a decent fighter. | 我是个不错的斗士 |
[08:29] | This guy can hold his own against you. Impressive. | 这人居然能以一己之力对抗你 了不得 |
[08:32] | Last time you were here, | 上次你来这里时 |
[08:32] | You came to collect a rogue asgardian. | 是来抓一个潜逃的阿斯加德人的 |
[08:35] | That would explain his strength. | 如果他也是 那就不怪有神力了 |
[08:36] | Regardless, she traveled across the universe to find him. | 而且 她穿越了宇宙来找他 |
[08:40] | He’s dangerous. | 他肯定很危险 |
[08:52] | Make that more than dangerous. | 这可不只是危险啊 |
[08:55] | We know you were after him. | 我们知道你在找他 |
[08:57] | Question is, what’s he after? | 问题是 他在找什么 |
[09:10] | Take me to your supplies, powering elements… | 带我去找你们的补给 动力元件 |
[09:14] | Fuel! | 燃料 |
[09:18] | Do not try and fight me. | 别试图反抗我 |
[09:20] | Someone on your world has changed. | 你们的世界有人发生了异化 |
[09:22] | I am here to hunt them down. | 我是来找他们的 |
[09:24] | What do you — what do you want from me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[09:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:31] | You won’t remember. | 你不会记得的 |
[09:35] | We found a couple of other videos of the fight, | 我们找到了其他一些打斗的视频 |
[09:37] | and we’ve been analyzing them frame by frame, which — | 我们对它们进行了逐帧分析 |
[09:39] | Which didn’t get us much in the way of, um… | 但是并没有什么 |
[09:43] | Of anything new. | 新发现 |
[09:44] | Yeah. Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Um, until we get to… here. | 直到看到这里 |
[09:49] | I do very much enjoy that part. | 这部分确实很爽 |
[09:51] | So, he — he’s — he’s wearing something — | 他身上有某种 |
[09:53] | something mechanical, and she nailed it. | 机械装置 然后被她打中了 |
[09:55] | And there’s more. | 还有这里 |
[10:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[10:02] | Blood? | 血吗 |
[10:03] | Hope so. It could give us a lead. | 希望如此 那我们就能有些头绪了 |
[10:05] | Well, there’s no way to know from the video. | 视频里是看不出来的 |
[10:06] | Once we land, Fitz, | 等我们降落后 菲兹 |
[10:07] | you go with Hunter and Mack, handle forensics. | 你和亨特还有迈克一起去取样 |
[10:10] | I need you and Bobbi to talk to witnesses in the area, | 我需要你和芭比去和周围的目击者谈谈 |
[10:12] | see if we can track down where this guy went. | 看能不能查明他的去向 |
[10:14] | Sir, the science division has loaded the team | 长官 科研部给我们准备了 |
[10:16] | with heavier suppression artillery. | 重型压制武器 |
[10:18] | After Raina’s vanishing act, | 蕾娜消失以后 |
[10:19] | we advise that when you find this…man, | 我们建议在找到这个人以后 |
[10:21] | you contain him first, ask questions later. | 先控制住他 稍后再问话 |
[10:23] | New icers are still in development. | 新型冰冻枪仍在研发中 |
[10:25] | Very good. Keep me posted. | 很好 随时向我汇报 |
[10:28] | New icers? | 新型冰冻枪 |
[10:31] | The mechanical design is still top-notch, | 原有的机械设计依旧很出色 |
[10:33] | but we’re looking into | 但我们想研制出 |
[10:34] | a more concentrated dendrotoxin formula. | 一种更浓缩的树眼镜蛇毒素配方 |
[10:35] | And wouldn’t that be dangerous? | 那不会很危险吗 |
[10:37] | But effective. | 但很有效 |
[10:38] | Given these elevated threats, we can’t risk it not being. | 随着事态的升级 我们必须确保高效 |
[11:01] | My mind is that of a lost adolescent. | 我的思绪像个迷失的青少年一样混乱 |
[11:03] | I can provide no information of value. | 我无法提供任何有价值的信息 |
[11:06] | Not totally true. | 也不完全是那样 |
[11:07] | Judging by your clothes, we know you were undercover, | 从你的衣着 能看出你在执行卧底任务 |
[11:10] | probably something you learned after your last visit here. | 应该是你上次来这里之后学到的 |
[11:12] | Your usual full-armor look is a little more…conspicuous. | 你平时的铠甲装有点…太显眼了 |
[11:17] | So you’re saying I wear that armor most of the time? | 你是说我一般都是穿铠甲的吗 |
[11:21] | Does this mean I’m a warrior? | 那么我是不是个战士 |
[11:23] | A good one. | 很厉害的战士 |
[11:24] | A great warrior. | 一个伟大的战士 |
[11:27] | It’s just details that you’re missing. | 你忘记的只是一些细节 |
[11:29] | You must remember things about your home world, right? | 你肯定记得你家乡的事吧 |
[11:31] | Only basic lessons a child would learn. | 只是一些小孩子都知道的信息 |
[11:33] | The name of your sword? | 你的剑的名字呢 |
[11:35] | What about Thor? | 那托尔呢 |
[11:42] | I do not know this word, | 我不知道这个词的含义 |
[11:43] | yet when you say it, I…want to smile. | 但你说起的时候 我就想微笑 |
[11:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:49] | Who can explain the mysteries of the Asgardian brain? | 谁知道阿斯加德人大脑的奥妙呢 |
[11:52] | I can. | 我知道 |
[11:54] | I can’t see any blood. | 我看不到任何血迹 |
[11:56] | Fitz, isn’t there some special light that finds blood? | 菲兹 有没有什么特殊光线能用来寻找血迹 |
[12:00] | Not blood. | 不是血迹 |
[12:01] | What’s up, magnum, P.I.? You enjoying this? | 怎么 大神探 你还挺开心吗 |
[12:03] | Who doesn’t like a good mystery? | 谁不喜欢一个好谜团呢 |
[12:06] | Guess we’re both embracing new challenges. | 看来我们都在迎接新的挑战 |
[12:09] | That mean you’re taking the permanent position that Coulson offered? | 那你是要接受科尔森提出的固定职位喽 |
[12:12] | He’s a man down. | 他少了个人嘛 |
[12:13] | I know you have your reservations, but I like the guy. | 我知道你对他有保留意见 但我喜欢他 |
[12:16] | Don’t you want to see how this plays out? | 你不想看看最后结果会怎样吗 |
[12:21] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[12:24] | This is about where the big guy was standing | 这里差不多就是希芙 |
[12:25] | when Sif nailed him with the sword, right? | 用剑击中那个大个子的地方 对吧 |
[12:27] | – Yeah. – Look at this. | -是的 -看看这个 |
[12:34] | I-I barely touched it. I swear. | 我几乎没碰到它 我发誓 |
[12:36] | Trust me — there is no universe on which | 相信我 我打死也不会认为 |
[12:38] | I think you did that on your own. | 是你造成的这种效果 |
[12:40] | Turbo, what do you think? | 糊涂虫 你怎么想 |
[12:43] | – Simmons. – Yes, Fitz. | -西蒙斯 -怎么了 菲兹 |
[12:45] | We’re uploading some information to you. | 我们这就给你发些信息过去 |
[12:48] | Whatever came out of that guy’s chest… | 不管那家伙胸前流出来的是什么 |
[12:51] | I’m guessing it wasn’t blood. | 我猜应该不是血 |
[12:52] | – I’ll give it a look. – See? | -我马上看看 -看到了吧 |
[12:54] | Who doesn’t like a good mystery? | 谁不喜欢一个好谜团呢 |
[13:11] | You speak portuguese? | 你会说葡萄牙语啊 |
[13:13] | I’m no expert. It’s a pretty language. | 不算精通 这是种很优美的语言 |
[13:15] | It’s hard to gauge if someone’s lying. | 很难看出别人在撒谎 |
[13:18] | Are you an expert at that? | 你很精通那个吗 |
[13:19] | At lying or telling if someone’s lying? | 撒谎还是看出别人在撒谎 |
[13:22] | I have a feeling you’re probably an expert at both. | 我有种预感你两者都很精通 |
[13:25] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[13:26] | Hi, yes, we’re looking for anyone | 是的 我们在找一个 |
[13:28] | who may have been injured in the incident at the pier | 可能在码头事故中受了伤的人 |
[13:31] | or may have seen this man. | 或者有没有人见过这个人 |
[13:35] | No, he does not look familiar to me. | 没有 看起来并不眼熟 |
[13:37] | As far as the injuries, I can ask around. | 至于受伤 我可以帮你们问问 |
[13:40] | The nurse who was working earlier took ill. | 刚才在这里工作的护士病了 |
[13:42] | So we are short-staffed. It may take a while. | 所以我们现在人手紧张 可能要花点时间 |
[13:46] | Okay. Well, we’ll be here. | 好 我们就在这里等 |
[13:51] | Wait. Is that woman all right? What happened to her? | 等等 那位女士还好吗 出什么事了 |
[13:58] | Yet you do not serve a king? | 但你却并不是在为一位国王服务 |
[14:00] | Not really how it works with us. | 我们这里的规矩不是那样的 |
[14:02] | I wonder if I serve the king | 不知道我是不是为一位国王服务 |
[14:04] | as the great warrior you say I am. | 既然你说我是一位伟大的战士 |
[14:06] | Odin? Oh, we know you do. You’ve met him. | 奥丁吗 我们知道你为他服务 你见过他 |
[14:09] | Shut…up. | 不是吧 |
[14:10] | It’s her! | 是她 |
[14:11] | I was just conducting my interview with Mr. Cardozo here, | 我正在向卡多佐先生询问 |
[14:14] | asking him what he saw the other day, when — | 那天他目睹的情况 |
[14:16] | You are a dangerous monster. | 你是个危险的怪物 |
[14:19] | I am no monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[14:20] | I am sometimes dangerous, | 我有时确实很危险 |
[14:22] | but only toward those who are deserving. | 但只是对那些罪有应得的人 |
[14:26] | I do not actually know. Is it only toward those who are — | 我并不真的知道 我是不是真的只对… |
[14:29] | No, that was right. | 是的 你说的没错 |
[14:30] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[14:32] | Answer his question, elderly man. | 回答他的问题 年长之人 |
[14:33] | Look, just tell us what you saw after they fought. | 只要告诉我们他们打完后发生的事就行 |
[14:37] | The man destroyed my booth! | 那男人砸了我的摊子 |
[14:39] | What does he want with balloons? | 他要气球干什么 |
[14:40] | He went for my helium, broke off the valves, and took them! | 他是冲我的氦气来的 把气阀打掉抢走了 |
[14:44] | What does he need those for? | 他要那个干什么 |
[14:45] | Sir, the boys were right. | 长官 男生们说对了 |
[14:47] | That definitely wasn’t blood. | 那绝对不是血 |
[14:49] | – What are we talking about? – It was liquid nitrogen. | -那是什么 -液氮 |
[14:51] | The post was frozen solid and cracked. | 路灯柱因为低温而变脆断裂 |
[14:53] | He must have been carrying a supply, | 他肯定随身带着氮气供给 |
[14:54] | and Sif must have damaged his containment hardware. | 希芙肯定是打破了气罐装置 |
[14:57] | So that’s what he needed the tank valves for — to repair it. | 所以他需要那些气罐阀 用于修理 |
[14:59] | Why carry nitrogen? | 为什么要随身带氮气 |
[15:01] | Might have needed it for fuel, | 或许是作为燃料 |
[15:02] | might have needed it for a weapon. | 也可能是作为武器 |
[15:04] | If he’s alien, he might need it to breathe. | 如果他是外星人 可能是用来呼吸的 |
[15:06] | Not to breathe. | 不会 |
[15:07] | Only seven intelligent species across the known realms | 在已知疆域内只有七个智慧生物种族 |
[15:10] | require heightened levels of nitrogen gas, none humanoid. | 需要高浓度氮气 没有一种是人形生物 |
[15:16] | I learned this as a child. Did you not? | 我小时候就学过这个了 你们没有吗 |
[15:21] | Bobbi, anything? | 芭比 查到什么了吗 |
[15:23] | Sir, we have evidence he’s here at the hospital. | 长官 我们有证据显示他就在这家医院 |
[15:25] | It’s a big place, though. He might be hiding anywhere. | 不过医院很大 他可能藏在任何地方 |
[15:27] | Well, we know he needs nitrogen, | 我们知道他需要氮气 |
[15:29] | and they use it in hospitals to power surgical equipment. | 而医院的手术设备需要用到氮气 |
[15:31] | Let’s start there. | 我们就从那里找起 |
[15:58] | You do not want to fight me. | 你不会想和我搏斗的 |
[16:01] | We just have some questions for you. | 我们只是需要问你几个问题 |
[16:37] | Simmons is tending to Bobbi. She’s gonna be okay. | 西蒙斯在照顾芭比 她会没事的 |
[16:39] | The guy was blue, | 那人全身都是蓝色的 |
[16:40] | like “He just tested some Willy Wonka gum” blue, | 就像吃了威利·旺卡的口香糖变蓝了一样 |
[16:42] | and he needed nitrogen | 他需要氮气 |
[16:44] | for whatever device turned his skin pink. | 用什么装置把皮肤变成粉红色 |
[16:46] | Do you think he’s a Kree? | 你觉得他是克里人吗 |
[16:48] | You told me last year the Kree had not visited our realm. | 你去年告诉我 克里人没来过我们星球 |
[16:51] | If a Kree came to your world unannounced now, | 如果真有克里人不请自来 |
[16:54] | I would assume he’s up to no good. | 可能没什么好事 |
[16:55] | He attacked Bobbi and Skye, so that’s a yes. | 他攻击了芭比和斯凯 所以这是肯定的 |
[16:58] | Yeah. The guy throws a mean punch. | 是啊 这人下手可狠了 |
[17:00] | Let’s assume you were here to stop him. | 假设你是来这里阻止他的 |
[17:01] | We still don’t know his objective. | 我们还是不知道他的目的 |
[17:02] | No, but knowing he is Kree helps. | 是不知道 但知道他是克里人很有用 |
[17:05] | Kava, for example. | 比如卡瓦 |
[17:07] | I thought it was a name. ’tis a kree word. | 我以为是个名字 其实是克里文 |
[17:09] | You also learn other species’ entire languages as a child? | 你童年时还学了其他种族的语言吗 |
[17:13] | “Kava” means “Keys.” | 卡瓦的意思是钥匙 |
[17:14] | – Keys? – A device used to unlock — | -钥匙 -一种解锁… |
[17:17] | Yeah, I know keys. | 我知道什么是钥匙 |
[17:18] | It’s something. Let’s look into it. | 是个线索 查查吧 |
[17:21] | Skye… | 斯凯 |
[17:23] | Thank you for engaging my enemy. | 感谢你帮我抗敌 |
[17:26] | You are quite brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[17:32] | The whole room was shaking, Fitz. | 整个屋子都在摇晃 菲兹 |
[17:34] | The gun in my hand exploded. | 枪在我手中解体了 |
[17:35] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[17:37] | I-I thought that I could handle it. | 我以为我能控制的 |
[17:38] | But I can’t. It’s too much. | 但我不能 太难了 |
[17:40] | I-I think we have to tell coulson what’s happening. | 我觉得我们得告诉科尔森发生了什么 |
[17:42] | Hang on. Wait. | 别急 等等 |
[17:44] | Just wait until I’ve or– analyzed — | 等我分析完… |
[17:46] | I can’t control it when I get upset or nervous. | 我生气或紧张时没法控制自己 |
[17:49] | I’m running that diagnostic on your blood samples right now. | 我正在分析你的血液样本 |
[17:51] | Hopefully, when it’s done, we’ll have a solution. | 希望完成后 我们就能找到解决办法 |
[17:53] | There’s nothing you — | 你没办法… |
[17:55] | Sorry to interrupt… whatever this is. | 抱歉打断你们…不管这是在干吗 |
[17:58] | Just wanted to check out the new toys from sci-tech. | 只是想看看科研部的新玩具 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:07] | I’m…gonna…scour the web for “Key” references. | 我去网上查查钥匙的资料 |
[18:13] | Yeah, you do that. | 好的 去吧 |
[18:16] | You, Ms. Morse, will live. | 莫尔斯小姐 你没事了 |
[18:18] | That’s a relief. | 真松了口气 |
[18:19] | I’ll get you some antibiotic cream | 我去给你拿点消炎药膏 |
[18:20] | so we can keep you nice and uninfected. | 防止你受到感染 |
[18:22] | – Thanks. – Stay here. | -谢谢 -待在这儿 |
[18:30] | There goes your modeling career. | 模特生涯算是毁了 |
[18:33] | You should talk, pretty boy. | 你也好意思说 帅小伙儿 |
[18:40] | You talk to hunter? | 你跟亨特谈了吗 |
[18:41] | I did. | 谈了 |
[18:43] | He’s thinking about sticking around. | 他想留下 |
[18:45] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[18:47] | I think it’s good. | 我觉得这样不错 |
[18:49] | Things are good. | 事情发展得不错 |
[18:53] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[18:55] | We should bring him on board. | 我们应该拉他入伙 |
[18:57] | No chance. That ship has sailed. | 不行 已经晚了 |
[19:01] | Besides the fact that you two have a pattern that repeats itself, | 先不说你俩总是重蹈覆辙 |
[19:04] | you didn’t tell him in the first place | 你一开始没告诉他 |
[19:05] | because you didn’t want him to know | 是因为你不想让他知道 |
[19:06] | that you’d been lying to him. | 你在对他说谎 |
[19:08] | Trust has never been our strong suit. | 信任从来不是我们的特长 |
[19:10] | And — and we’re building something real here. | 我们对感情是认真的 |
[19:12] | I know he thinks so. | 我知道他是这么想的 |
[19:14] | But how is he gonna feel if you tell him now? | 但如果你现在告诉他 他会怎么想 |
[19:16] | Well, you can’t risk it. He’ll react badly. | 你不能冒这个险 他的反应或许会很激烈 |
[19:19] | And it could blow up in our face in a big way. | 这会坏了我们的大事 |
[19:20] | You can’t bring him in on this, Bobbi. | 你不能拉他入伙 芭比 |
[19:22] | W-what am I supposed to do? I can’t bring him — | 那我该怎么做 我不能 |
[19:24] | I don’t want him here in case he takes their side. | 我不希望他留在这儿 免得他站在他们那边 |
[19:28] | He’s a friend. I don’t want him fighting against us. | 他是朋友 我不希望他跟我们作对 |
[19:31] | He would never. | 他永远不会的 |
[19:34] | He loves you, and he probably will always love you. | 他爱你 也可能会永远爱你 |
[19:38] | But I still think he might be capable of killing you. | 但我觉得他还是能下手杀了你 |
[19:43] | You’re telling me to push him away. | 你想让我疏离他 |
[19:45] | I’m saying it’s the only way you’ll ever have a chance to be together, | 我觉得这是你和他将来有一日 |
[19:49] | to make it work someday. | 走到一起的唯一办法 |
[19:51] | You remember what it felt like | 还记得我们发现 |
[19:52] | when our friends turned out to be Hydra. | 我们的朋友是九头蛇时的感觉吧 |
[19:54] | We’re not Hydra. | 我们不是九头蛇 |
[19:55] | You remember how it felt. | 那感觉你还记得吧 |
[19:59] | The best thing would be if he decided to leave… | 要是他决定离开就最好了 |
[20:03] | and he wasn’t anywhere near here | 等我们行动时 |
[20:05] | when we pull the trigger on this thing. | 他最好不在场 |
[20:08] | And then… | 然后 |
[20:10] | maybe there’s a world where we’re all friends in the end. | 也许会有可能 我们最终都能成为朋友 |
[20:19] | I’m saying I can’t find | 我是说我找不到 |
[20:20] | any particular keys that would be hugely important, | 任何可能非常重要的特殊钥匙 |
[20:23] | not literal keys, not metaphorical keys, | 真的钥匙没有 比喻性的钥匙也没有 |
[20:26] | not as in “to the city.” It doesn’t mean that I… | 或是城市钥匙 并不是说我… |
[20:28] | Wait. Look at this. | 等等 看看这个 |
[20:32] | “Chaves.” | “沙维斯” |
[20:33] | A city known for its sedimentary basins. I don’t… | 一个以沉积盆地而闻名的城市 什么… |
[20:36] | Guess what “Chaves” means in English. | 猜猜沙维斯在英语里是什么意思 |
[20:38] | Let me guess. “Keys.” | 我猜猜 “钥匙” |
[20:40] | That’s where the Kree was heading. | 那就是克里人要去的地方 |
[20:42] | That’s where I was chasing him. That was my mission. | 也是我追踪他的地方 那就是我的任务 |
[20:45] | But Chaves, Portugal… we’ve seen that name before. | 葡萄牙沙维斯 我们以前见过这名字 |
[20:48] | It was in Whitehall’s SSR file. | 在怀特霍尔的战略科学军团文件里 |
[20:50] | The site of his dig back in 1945, | 他1945年的挖掘地点 |
[20:52] | where he first found the obelisk. | 他最早就是在那儿找到了方尖碑 |
[20:54] | That’s where we have to go. | 我们得去那里 |
[20:56] | Director? | 局长 |
[20:59] | I’d like to sit this one out, please. | 我不想参与这次的行动 |
[21:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:03] | Yeah, just after my run-in with blue man group, | 没事 只是刚和蓝皮人大战了一场 |
[21:06] | I still feel a little banged-up, | 我还有点没缓过来 |
[21:07] | and I’m just worried I’m not gonna be much help out there, so… | 就是担心到时帮不了你们什么 |
[21:10] | Okay. Whenever you’re ready. | 好吧 你准备好了再说 |
[21:13] | Is it really about being hurt, or is it about your nerves? | 真是因为受伤吗 还是你在害怕什么 |
[21:17] | I promise, it’s just about the guy | 我保证 只是因为那个人 |
[21:18] | making me see cartoon birdies all around my head. That’s it. | 之前打得我晕晕的 仅此而已 |
[21:22] | Have Simmons give you one more check while we’re gone. | 我们出发后 让西蒙斯再给你做次检查吧 |
[21:24] | Let’s make sure there’s nothing serious. | 确保没什么严重的问题 |
[21:26] | O-okay. | 好 |
[21:28] | Pull up the SSR file. | 调出战略科学军团的文件 |
[21:30] | I want to pinpoint exactly where this Kree guy’s going. | 我要查出这个克里人的确切去向 |
[21:52] | Stay right there. | 别动 |
[21:56] | Put your hands up. | 举起双手 |
[22:00] | You will not stop me. | 你们阻止不了我的 |
[22:01] | Want to bet? | 要打赌吗 |
[22:11] | I am here to help. | 我是来帮助你们的 |
[22:13] | Is that why you attacked me, Kree? | 所以你才攻击我吗 克里人 |
[22:16] | You were the one who attacked. | 是你先攻击我的 |
[22:19] | I had to take your memory to keep you from tracking me. | 我不得不抹去你的记忆 以防你追踪我 |
[22:23] | How did you track me? | 你是怎么追踪到我的 |
[22:25] | You do not ask the questions, Kree. You do not talk. | 你没资格提问 克里人 不准说话 |
[22:29] | Actually… we need him to talk. | 其实 我们需要他说话 |
[22:32] | Look, I-I can prove that — that I’m not a threat | 我能证明 我对你们来说不是威胁 |
[22:35] | and that I’m here to help. | 我是来帮助你们的 |
[22:37] | Bring me my truncheon. | 把我的短棍给我 |
[22:38] | How very Kree. | 果然是克里人 |
[22:40] | He needs a weapon to make a point. | 需要武器来阐明观点 |
[22:42] | My truncheon can restore her memory. | 我的短棍能恢复她的记忆 |
[22:44] | Would that not be a-a gesture of my noble intentions? | 这样不就能表明我正派的意图了吗 |
[22:47] | I’ll consider it once we know that thing does what you say it does. | 等我确定短棍确有你说的功效 我会考虑的 |
[22:51] | – Do you have a name? – Vin-tak. | -你叫什么 -梵·达克 |
[22:54] | And I will earn your trust. | 我会赢得你们的信任 |
[23:08] | Simmons left you with truncheon duty? | 西蒙斯让你检查短棍吗 |
[23:11] | Funny word… “Truncheon.” | 有趣的词 短棍 |
[23:14] | She wanted to take more precautions before investigating it, | 她想在检查之前 采取更多的预防措施 |
[23:17] | but I figured, hell, there’s certainly more to it than meets the eye. | 但我觉得 反正肯定不像看上去那么简单 |
[23:20] | Been saying the same about you for years. | 这也是我多年来对你的看法啊 |
[23:21] | Supposedly, the Kree used this to wipe lady Sif’s memory. | 据称 克里人用短棍抹去了希芙女士的记忆 |
[23:25] | There’s a dial on the bottom, but none of our equipment | 底部有个刻度盘 但我们的仪器 |
[23:28] | can detect any electrical or spectrographic signals. | 都无法检测到任何电或光谱信号 |
[23:31] | Is that your fancy way of saying | 你这是在用高大上的方式 |
[23:32] | you don’t know how to turn it on? | 说你不知道如何开启短棍吗 |
[23:33] | Or if it can. | 能不能被开启都不一定 |
[23:35] | Well, I know something else we could try turning on. | 我们可以试着开[挑逗]点别的什么 |
[23:41] | Hey, careful with that. | 喂 小心点 |
[23:41] | You don’t want to erase my hard drive, do you? | 你不想抹除我的记忆吧 |
[23:43] | Like I said, it doesn’t seem to be working. | 我说过了 好像不好使 |
[23:47] | All right, then… | 那好吧 |
[23:49] | Well, maybe I can help you with it. | 或许我能帮你一把 |
[23:50] | The sooner we get it done, the sooner we… | 我们快点弄完 就能快点… |
[23:52] | How are you gonna help me? | 你打算怎么帮我 |
[23:55] | Can I just get a little space, please? | 能让我单独待会儿吗 |
[24:00] | There she is. | 又来了 |
[24:01] | I need time figuring this out. | 我需要时间想清楚 |
[24:02] | Well, it seems like you already have. | 你好像已经想好了 |
[24:04] | Not at all. | 差得远呢 |
[24:09] | I just think that we… | 我只是觉得 我们… |
[24:12] | should slow things down a little bit. | 应该慢慢来 |
[24:15] | Yeah, okay, I get it. | 好 我懂了 |
[24:17] | Just a bit of fun, yeah? | 就是玩玩而已 是吗 |
[24:20] | Though, usually, things get a little more heated | 不过通常我们还能再升点温 |
[24:22] | before you turn frosty. | 你才会变回冷面女王 |
[24:28] | Okay, sweetheart. Consider it slowed. | 好吧 宝贝 我们就慢慢来吧 |
[24:34] | Don’t die out there, yeah? | 别送命了 好吗 |
[24:36] | Hey, Hunter. | 好啊 亨特 |
[25:02] | It’s possible that only he can operate it. | 可能只有他才能操纵这个东西 |
[25:04] | We’ve seen other alien materials react to biology or DNA. | 我们见过别的外星物质对生物或DNA有辨识 |
[25:08] | – Don’t remind me. – Or me. | -别跟我提这事儿 -还有我 |
[25:10] | We’ve all been there, done that. | 行了 我们都经历过 |
[25:12] | Fitz and Simmons will examine the case. | 菲兹和西蒙斯会检查那个箱子 |
[25:14] | If this guy’s telling the truth, | 如果那家伙说的是实话 |
[25:15] | we might finally get the answers we’ve been searching for. | 我们可能终于找到想要的答案了 |
[25:22] | Tell us how the truncheon works, Kree. | 老实交待短棍怎么用 克里人 |
[25:24] | The Kree has a name. | 鄙人有名有姓 |
[25:27] | And that only works when in my hand. | 只有在我手上才好使 |
[25:30] | That’s convenient. | 真巧啊 |
[25:31] | It has a-a dial on the bottom. | 它底部有一个刻度盘 |
[25:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:41] | The argument was going nowhere. | 多说无益 眼见为实 |
[25:43] | You back with us? | 你想起来了吗 |
[25:45] | Yes. My memories have returned. | 是的 我恢复记忆了 |
[25:47] | I am Lady Sif of Asgard, friend of the S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是阿斯加德的希芙女士 神盾局的朋友 |
[25:55] | Asgardian… well, that explains a lot. | 阿斯加德人 难怪呢 |
[25:58] | It is true. We do not trust Kree. | 没错 我们不信任克里人 |
[26:01] | That is why I am here. | 所以我才来到这里 |
[26:03] | When Heimdall saw that one landed on your world, | 海姆达尔看到有个克里人降临了你们的世界 |
[26:06] | Odin charged me with retrieving him. | 奥丁命我把他带回去 |
[26:08] | So you came to pick a fight. | 所以你就来寻衅滋事 |
[26:10] | We know enough about Kree history to be concerned. | 我们清楚克里人的历史 不得不担心 |
[26:12] | Well, then, if you know Kree history, | 那既然如此 |
[26:14] | perhaps you’ve heard the tale of terrigenesis. | 你一定听说过泰瑞根变异的传说了 |
[26:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:18] | Ancient Kree descending on planets, | 远古时期 克里人降落到各个星球上 |
[26:20] | altering the inhabitants to fight their war. | 变异当地原住民来帮他们打仗 |
[26:24] | And earth was one of them. | 地球就是其中之一 |
[26:27] | Blue angels who fell from the sky. | 从天而降的蓝色天使 |
[26:29] | Eons ago, the Kree waged a very long war. | 很久以前 克里人发动了一场旷日持久的战争 |
[26:32] | The casualties were high, and they needed more soldiers. | 伤亡惨重 他们需要更多的战士 |
[26:35] | You mean cannon fodder. | 你是说炮灰吧 |
[26:37] | We needed killers. | 我们需要杀手 |
[26:39] | One vicious faction among the Kree | 克里人的一个邪恶派系 |
[26:42] | genetically modified other creatures’ DNA. | 改造了其他生物的DNA |
[26:46] | These modifications | 这些改造 |
[26:47] | can be activated with terrigen crystals. | 可以被泰瑞根水晶激活 |
[26:50] | We know these torturous experiments failed. | 我们知道这些折磨人的实验失败了 |
[26:53] | Not on earth. | 地球上的没有 |
[26:55] | Here, we had to shut them down. | 我们不得不中止了这里的实验 |
[26:57] | This faction had built a city. | 这帮人已经建立了一座城市 |
[26:59] | They brought with them the diviners, | 他们还带来了预言者 |
[27:00] | which hold the crystals. | 水晶就贮存在里面 |
[27:02] | Their plans were discovered and thwarted | 我们比较正派的同胞 |
[27:05] | by the better of my kind, | 发现并挫败了他们的计划 |
[27:07] | putting an end to that dark chapter of our past. | 给那个黑暗的历史时期画上了句号 |
[27:11] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[27:13] | When I saw that an ancient signal had been triggered, | 当我看到一个古老的信号被触发 |
[27:16] | I knew it had to be a diviner. | 我就知道那肯定是一个预言者 |
[27:18] | If the Kree Empire learned | 如果克里帝国得知 |
[27:20] | that these experiments were a success, | 这些实验获得了成功 |
[27:22] | They would be likely to renew them. | 他们很可能会再度开启实验 |
[27:24] | Why did you come here? | 那你为什么来 |
[27:26] | These transformed beings are…abominations. | 这些变异人 是可憎之物 |
[27:29] | I knew that I had to find the remainder of the diviners | 我深知自己要在更多怪物变异诞生前 |
[27:32] | before another monstrosity occurred, | 找到其余的预言者 |
[27:35] | and erase any knowledge of it. | 并抹除有关它的一切痕迹 |
[27:37] | How many diviners are supposed to be in that crate? | 那个箱子里本来有几个预言者 |
[27:41] | Enough to create an army. | 足够创建一支军队了 |
[27:51] | Sir, the crate is empty. | 长官 箱子是空的 |
[27:56] | My worst fear has come true. | 我最怕的事发生了 |
[27:59] | We have to assume they were all taken | 我们必须假设它们都是在 |
[28:00] | at the same time back in the 40s. | 40年代时被拿走了 |
[28:02] | Does that mean Hydra has them? | 那么是九头蛇得到它们了吗 |
[28:04] | And if hydra doesn’t, who does? | 如果不是九头蛇 又是谁呢 |
[28:06] | Fitz, what is this? | 菲兹 这是什么 |
[28:11] | Uh, that’s…nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[28:12] | It’s just a… | 只是一个 |
[28:13] | It’s remarkable. | 真不可思议 |
[28:14] | Extra macromolecules just like in Raina’s blood | 超巨分子 与蕾娜血液中的一样 |
[28:16] | But…different ones. Whose DNA is this? | 但又不是她的 这是谁的DNA |
[28:19] | It’s, uh… it’s, uh… | 这是… |
[28:21] | A simulation that I created — or a-a theory of, uh — | 我创造的模拟样本 或者说是一种理论 |
[28:25] | A simulation? Fitz, this is uncanny. | 模拟样本 菲兹 这太不可思议了 |
[28:27] | The precision, the detail… it reads as real. | 精准度和细节 看起来像真的一样 |
[28:30] | Yeah, but it’s just a simulation. | 嗯 可这只是模拟的 |
[28:37] | We must find the remaining diviners, | 我们必须找到其余的预言者 |
[28:39] | as well as anyone who’s transformed. | 以及其他变异人 |
[28:42] | We drowned the temple where the diviners were activated, | 我们把激活预言者的神殿给淹了 |
[28:44] | so that’s a plus. | 这点很有利 |
[28:45] | And we do know the woman who was changed. | 而我们已经知道变异的女性是谁 |
[28:47] | So, someone was transformed. | 就是说 的确有人变异了 |
[28:49] | A Kree slave warrior created. | 确实诞生了一个克里奴隶战士 |
[28:51] | Have you put it down? | 你们把它消灭了吗 |
[28:52] | No. She disappeared. | 没有 她消失了 |
[28:54] | What do you know of her? | 关于她你们了解多少 |
[28:55] | We don’t know much about Raina’s transformation. | 关于蕾娜的变异我们了解不多 |
[28:58] | Skye witnessed it but didn’t see much. | 斯凯在场 但也没看到多少 |
[29:02] | You were there? | 你当时在场 |
[29:05] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[29:07] | I-I didn’t — I mean, n-nothing. | 我没 什么也没看到 |
[29:09] | Were there others with you? | 那里还有别人吗 |
[29:10] | The changes may not be on the surface… | 变异可能表面上看不出 |
[29:13] | But buried inside. | 而是发生在体内 |
[29:15] | You must understand, these creatures are weapons… | 你们要明白 这些变异生物是武器 |
[29:19] | Abominations… even if they don’t know it. | 可憎之物 哪怕他们自己并不知情 |
[29:42] | Another one? | 又来了 |
[29:48] | Son of coul, what is this? | 科尔之子 怎么回事 |
[29:52] | Skye… | 斯凯 |
[29:54] | …you want to talk to us? | 你想跟我们说说吗 |
[30:02] | Skye, what’s doing this? | 斯凯 这是什么引起的 |
[30:08] | I am. | 是我 |
[30:10] | Don’t! | 别 |
[30:21] | Hand her over. I will take her to Asgard. | 把她交出来 我会带她去阿斯加德 |
[30:23] | It will be safer for all of you. | 对你们所有人都会更安全 |
[30:25] | We will do no such thing. | 我们绝不会这么做 |
[30:26] | The weapon has been activated. | 武器已被激活 |
[30:28] | It needs to be eliminated before it hurts someone. | 得在它伤人之前 将其根除 |
[30:31] | Skye is not a weapon. | 斯凯不是武器 |
[30:32] | Coulson, no one is saying Skye chose this, | 科尔森 没人说是斯凯选择了这样 |
[30:35] | but she is dangerous. | 但她很危险 |
[30:37] | I don’t want to be this way. | 我不想这样 |
[30:38] | Imagine what will happen if your powers grow. | 想象一下如果你的能力增强会怎样 |
[30:41] | It may not stop at breaking glass. | 可能不止是粉碎玻璃了 |
[30:43] | You could bring down buildings, tear continents apart… | 你可能会摧毁建筑 撕裂大陆 |
[30:46] | I can get a handle on it. | 我能控制住 |
[30:47] | That’s not what you were designed for. | 你可不是设计成那样的 |
[30:49] | You were designed to destroy, | 你被设计为具有毁灭性 |
[30:51] | which is why you must be put down. | 所以你必须被消灭 |
[30:53] | Yeah, well, that sounds an awful lot like killing to me. | 在我听来就是杀掉的意思 |
[30:56] | – This is not your concern. – Skye, let’s go. | -这不关你的事 -斯凯 我们走 |
[30:59] | Fitz, we need bambino! | 菲兹 我们需要小钢炮 |
[31:00] | You want her, you go through me! | 想要她 先过我这关 |
[31:05] | W-what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[31:06] | Jemma, I’m so sorry. | 珍玛 对不起 |
[31:11] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[31:21] | Uh, Lady Sif and the Kree are trying to take Skye away. | 希芙女士和克里人想把斯凯带走 |
[31:25] | Sif, you’ve got your memory back. | 希芙 你已经找回记忆了 |
[31:27] | You know we’re friends. | 你知道我们是朋友 |
[31:28] | Consider what you’re doing. | 好好想想你在做什么 |
[31:29] | This is for the protection of your people. | 我是为了保护你们 |
[31:31] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:44] | Your friend Skye is an atrocity, | 你们的朋友斯凯是个可怕的东西 |
[31:46] | and I must go put an end to this. | 我必须结果了她 |
[31:48] | We’ll decide what she is. | 我们自会决定她到底是什么 |
[31:50] | But for now, you’re not going anywhere. | 但现在 你哪也别想去 |
[31:52] | This is not your fight. | 这不关你的事 |
[31:55] | It kind of is now. | 现在有关了 |
[31:58] | Maybe we should call in some real backup. | 也许我们得找点真正的后援来 |
[32:10] | This is twice now, you and me. | 你和我 这是第二次了 |
[32:13] | You must really love fighting. | 你肯定很喜欢战斗 |
[32:15] | Love fighting? No. | 喜欢战斗 不是 |
[32:17] | But you’re coming after one of my people, | 但是你要抓我的朋友 |
[32:19] | so I’m willing to fight. | 所以我很愿意跟你战斗 |
[32:21] | That’s noble. | 真高尚 |
[32:23] | Stupid…but noble. | 愚蠢 但是高尚 |
[32:48] | Listen to me… just me. | 听我说 只听我的声音 |
[32:51] | We can do this. You, can do this. | 我们能行的 你能行 |
[32:54] | I can’t. I can’t make it stop. | 我做不到 我停不下来 |
[32:57] | You will control your emotions, | 你能控制住自己的情绪 |
[32:59] | just like we practiced. | 就像我们训练的那样 |
[33:02] | I can’t make it stop. | 我停不了 |
[33:04] | Everyone is at risk. | 所有人都有危险 |
[33:06] | Just focus. Skye, look at me. Focus. | 集中注意力 斯凯 看着我 集中 |
[33:10] | It’ll stop. | 会停下来的 |
[33:12] | Agent May, release the girl! | 梅特工 把那女孩交出来 |
[33:22] | You knew you couldn’t stop me. | 你知道你阻止不了我 |
[33:24] | So what was the point? | 这有什么意义 |
[33:27] | Just wanted the attention. | 只是想转移你的注意 |
[33:45] | May, she’ll get through. | 梅 她会进来的 |
[33:47] | Ignore it. Remember… focus. | 别管她 记住 集中注意力 |
[33:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:03] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[34:07] | She harmed herself. | 她打伤了自己 |
[34:10] | Even though she knew it meant giving up her freedom. | 即使她知道这意味着失去自由 |
[34:12] | All to save the rest of you. | 就为了救你们 |
[34:14] | Don’t you see? She wants to get better. | 你还看不出来吗 她想变好 |
[34:17] | If you take her away from the people she loves, | 如果你把她从她爱的人身边带走 |
[34:19] | she’ll only get worse. | 她只会越来越糟 |
[34:47] | I know you think I overreacted. | 我知道你觉得我反应过度了 |
[34:50] | But this decision… | 但这个决定… |
[34:53] | leaving skye with you… it carries real danger. | 把斯凯留在你们这里 风险真的很大 |
[34:56] | I want you to understand that. | 我希望你了解这一点 |
[34:58] | I do. But we’ll help her through it. | 我了解 但我们会帮她撑过去的 |
[35:04] | Have we arrived yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[35:05] | This… does not seem familiar. | 这里看起来并不眼熟 |
[35:09] | No, this is not your home planet. | 不 这不是你的星球 |
[35:11] | Lady Sif will take you from here. | 希芙女士会带你走的 |
[35:12] | I apologize for my forgetfulness. | 我为我的健忘道歉 |
[35:15] | You have been very kind. | 多谢你们了 |
[35:20] | Why is my hand not blue? | 我的手为什么不是蓝的 |
[35:22] | You are in disguise from the people pursuing you. Remember? | 为了躲避追你的人你伪装起来了 记得吗 |
[35:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[35:28] | I will keep watch. | 我会小心的 |
[35:33] | I’ll return him to his home planet, Hala. | 我会送他回他的星球哈拉 |
[35:35] | He’ll remember none of this. | 他会忘记这里的一切 |
[35:38] | No more trouble should come from there. | 那边应该不会再有麻烦了 |
[35:41] | But here… | 但这里 |
[35:41] | Yes. There are other diviners. | 是啊 还有其他的预言者 |
[35:45] | But we flooded the city so no one can activate them. | 但我们淹没了城市 没人能激活它们了 |
[35:47] | We’ll take every precaution. | 我们会采取一切预防措施 |
[35:49] | Coulson… | 科尔森 |
[35:51] | your people make decisions based on logic. | 你们人类根据逻辑作出决定 |
[35:54] | Usually. | 通常是这样 |
[35:55] | Usually. As do mine. | 通常是 我们也是这样 |
[35:58] | Leaving Skye with us is the logical choice, I promise. | 我保证 把斯凯留在我们这儿是符合逻辑的决定 |
[36:02] | No. No, that is not what I mean. | 不 不 我不是这个意思 |
[36:05] | Asgard is millennia beyond you | 阿斯加德在科学知识上 |
[36:08] | in our pursuit of science, of knowledge, | 赶超你们上千年 |
[36:10] | And we have learned | 我们学到了 |
[36:12] | there are some things that can never be understood. | 有些事我们永远都理解不了 |
[36:15] | Is this little talk one of them? | 这段讲话也是其中之一吗 |
[36:17] | I know you wish to affect the outcome, | 我知道你想改变结果 |
[36:20] | but it may be — it may be beyond that. | 但这也许 不是你能改变的 |
[36:25] | Are you talking about fate? | 你是说命运吗 |
[36:27] | I am saying there are tides in the universe | 我是说宇宙中有些定数 |
[36:29] | that you cannot swim against. | 是人力无法扭转的 |
[36:35] | Best of luck, son of Coul. | 祝你好运 科尔之子 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | Heimdall, open the bifrost. | 海姆达尔 打开彩虹桥 |
[37:02] | Not a lot of laughs, that one. | 不怎么笑啊 那位 |
[37:04] | And when I say that about somebody… | 如果我都这么说… |
[37:08] | You agree with her. | 你同意她的话 |
[37:09] | You think Skye’s more than we can handle. | 你觉得我们处理不了斯凯的事 |
[37:12] | Look, most of the time, I believe what I see. | 大多数情况下 我都相信眼见为实 |
[37:15] | You know that, but… | 你知道的 但是 |
[37:16] | “But”… | 但什么 |
[37:18] | You died. | 你死过 |
[37:20] | You were brought back… | 又被复活 |
[37:22] | with a map to a city encoded in your DNA. | 基因里还嵌着一座城市的地图 |
[37:25] | Our team’s first mission? | 我们的第一次任务发生了什么 |
[37:27] | We picked up Skye. | 找来了斯凯 |
[37:28] | Last week, we took her to that city. | 上周 我们带她去了那座城市 |
[37:30] | I can’t help but remember what Lumley said. | 我不禁想到了拉姆利的话 |
[37:34] | Wherever Skye goes… | 无论斯凯去哪 |
[37:36] | Death follows. | 死亡随至 |
[37:47] | Jemma… | 珍玛 |
[37:51] | I know you feel that I could have been, uh… | 我知道你觉得我应该再 |
[37:55] | a bit more forthrigh… | 直率一些 |
[37:57] | “Forthright.” | 直率 |
[37:58] | Fitz, as understatements go, | 菲兹 就轻描淡写的程度而言 |
[38:00] | I think that qualifies as an instant classic. | 我觉得你这个用词堪称经典 |
[38:03] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[38:05] | Okay. So now we’re even. | 好吧 那现在我们扯平了 |
[38:07] | Can you blame me, the way you were going on about Raina, | 你能怪我吗 你对待蕾娜的态度 |
[38:09] | that she’s a-a-a plague to be eradicated? I mean– | 把她当作需要消灭的瘟疫一样 |
[38:12] | Skye is my friend. She’s different. | 斯凯是我的朋友 她不一样 |
[38:14] | Oh, yeah. Like I was your friend, and then I changed. | 就像我也是你的朋友 后来我也变了 |
[38:16] | How did you handle that? | 你又是怎么做的 |
[38:18] | Uh, t-the point is, secrets don’t help any of us. | 重点是 秘密对我们谁都没好处 |
[38:21] | Skye should have just come clean. | 斯凯应该直接告诉我们的 |
[38:22] | What, and risk being locked up, studied, or who knows what else? | 怎么 冒着被关被研究什么的风险 |
[38:25] | No, I wouldn’t let her. | 不 我不会让她那么做的 |
[38:26] | Oh, you wouldn’t let her. | 你说不让就不让啊 |
[38:27] | We could have handled her | 我们本可以用一种 |
[38:28] | in a way that would have kept everyone safe. | 能保证所有人安全的方式处理她的 |
[38:29] | It wasn’t fair to us, Fitz. We had a right to know. | 这不公平 菲兹 我们有权知道 |
[38:31] | A right to know. What… | 有权知道 怎么 |
[38:33] | is that the same way that Sif and the Kree had a right to know? | 就像希芙和那克里人也有权知道一样 |
[38:35] | I think this situation’s a little bit different, mate. | 我觉得这是有区别的 伙计 |
[38:37] | No, you would have done to her | 不 你们也会和他们 |
[38:38] | – exactly what they wanted to. – You don’t know that. | -做出一样的事 -你怎么知道呢 |
[38:40] | Yes, I do know that! They would… you would… | 我就是知道 他们会…你们会 |
[38:42] | you’d “Handle her”! Mack just said it! Like, uh — | “处理她” 这就是迈克的用词 |
[38:44] | like Skye’s something to be locked away in a cage somewhere. | 就像斯凯应该被关在笼子里似的 |
[38:47] | We should be protecting her. | 我们应该保护她 |
[38:48] | No, Fitz. | 不 菲兹 |
[38:50] | We’re the ones that need protection from her. | 我们才需要保护 不被她所伤 |
[39:11] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[39:46] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:09] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[40:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:12] | You and Bobbi… what’s up? | 你和芭比 怎么回事 |
[40:14] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:15] | No, I know you’re keeping something from me. | 不 我知道你们有事瞒着我 |
[40:17] | I don’t know what it is, but here’s what I do know. | 我不知道是什么事 但我知道这些 |
[40:20] | I know about the flash drive. | 我知道闪存盘的事 |
[40:21] | I know Coulson doesn’t know about it, | 我知道科尔森还不知道 |
[40:23] | but I bet he’d like to. | 但我想他一定想知道 |
[40:24] | I know there’s no support group. | 我还知道根本没什么互助小组 |
[40:26] | Hunter, listen. It’s… | 亨特 听着 |
[40:27] | No, Mack, don’t. | 迈克 别装了 |
[40:31] | Who’s “Backup”? | 后援是谁 |
[40:33] | Bobbi mentioned it to you in the hallway. | 芭比在走廊里跟你说到的 |
[40:35] | Who, is “Backup”? | 后援是谁 |
[40:38] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我 |
[40:40] | Well, that’s… | 就是 |
[41:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |