时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等着你 |
[00:04] | After you change, no one else will understand. | 等你改变后 别人不会理解你的 |
[00:06] | Your thankless daughter was there. | 你那忘恩负义的女儿也在那里 |
[00:07] | She emerged from the chrysalis? | 她破茧而出了吗 |
[00:10] | She’s gonna be so terribly afraid. | 她现在会非常害怕 |
[00:11] | He’ll put her on the Index, tag her like a shark. | 他会把她列入名录 给她植入追踪器 |
[00:16] | What’s doing this? | 这是什么引起的 |
[00:17] | I am. | 是我 |
[00:18] | I can’t control it when I get upset. | 我生气时没法控制自己 |
[00:21] | You will control your emotions, | 你能控制住自己的情绪 |
[00:23] | just like we practiced. | 就像我们训练的那样 |
[00:24] | Everyone is at risk. | 所有人都有危险 |
[00:28] | You and Bobbi… what’s up? | 你和芭比 怎么回事 |
[00:29] | I know Coulson doesn’t know about it, | 我知道科尔森还不知道 |
[00:31] | but I bet he’d like to. | 但我想他一定想知道 |
[00:44] | …Then at last, to be told there’s no hope. | 最后却得知 已经毫无希望 |
[00:47] | I’m not to see. | 我看不到了 |
[00:49] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[00:51] | You’re going to see with my eyes. | 你会用我的眼睛看 |
[00:53] | that’s why I’m here. | 这就是我的作用啊 |
[00:54] | Listen, you called me “friend” once. | 听我说 你曾称我为朋友 |
[00:57] | Will you let me think you meant it? | 能允许我认为你是真心的吗 |
[00:59] | Will you let me be hands and eyes to you? | 能允许我做你的手和眼睛吗 |
[01:01] | Because I’ve nothing else to do the whole rest of my life | 因为我余生都只想 |
[01:04] | but help you see whatever you want to see. | 帮助你看到你想看的东西 |
[01:06] | I couldn’t be a burden to you. | 我不能做你的累赘 |
[01:08] | Not burden, if I… | 不是累赘 如果我… |
[01:15] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[01:16] | Is this Karla Faye Gideon? | 是卡拉·菲·基甸吗 |
[01:21] | Got your name off the gifted Index. | 我从特殊能力者名录上查到了你的名字 |
[01:29] | Um, I’m — I’m sorry. Are you with S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 抱歉 你们是神盾局的人吗 |
[01:32] | I’ll try not to be offended. | 我尽量不对此表示生气 |
[01:34] | We are absolutely not from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们绝不是神盾局的 |
[01:38] | Show her. | 给她看看 |
[01:41] | Levi — an old buddy of mine. | 利维 我一个老朋友了 |
[01:43] | Genius. | 天才哦 |
[01:45] | S.H.I.E.L.D. implanted a chip in his arm. | 神盾局在他胳膊里植入了芯片 |
[01:47] | Couldn’t get within 100 feet of any tech. | 不能靠近任何电子设备一百英尺内 |
[01:50] | I found him holed up in an RV in the Mojave. | 我找到他时 他躲在莫哈韦沙漠一辆房车里 |
[01:54] | But now, sans chip, | 但现在 除去了芯片 |
[01:56] | this guy manages to decrypt the index for me. | 他为我破解了名录 |
[02:01] | Led me to Francis. | 让我找到了弗朗西斯 |
[02:03] | Three years, they kept him in a cage — | 三年来 他被他们关在牢笼里 |
[02:06] | Meds to keep him docile. | 给他注射药物 控制他 |
[02:11] | I know what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to you. | 我知道神盾局是如何对你的 |
[02:17] | How long has it been since you touched someone, | 你多久没触摸别人了 |
[02:20] | since you felt a sensation on your fingertips? | 你的指尖被封锁多久了 |
[02:25] | We want to free you from these shackles. | 我们想解开你的枷锁 |
[02:28] | All you got to do is say that you — | 你只需要说你… |
[03:08] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉很棒 是吧 |
[03:12] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[03:17] | Don’t you think it’s time everyone learn | 你不觉得该让人知道 |
[03:19] | how S.H.I.E.L.D. treats people like us? | 神盾局是如何对待我们这种人的了吗 |
[03:23] | We’re gonna teach them a lesson, | 我们要教训他们 |
[03:25] | and we want you to join us. | 我们希望你也能加入 |
[03:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:30] | I sound bat-guano crazy. | 我听上去疯狂透顶 |
[03:33] | Except S.H.I.E.L.D. — Nah. Not so mighty anymore. | 只是神盾局 现在不如以往了 |
[03:37] | A handful of agents. | 特工少得可怜 |
[03:39] | Director is a door-to-door salesman of a man. | 局长就是个挨家挨户走的推销员 |
[03:42] | Still, I’m — I’m not powerful myself. | 但是 我并不强大 |
[03:45] | None of us are. | 我们都一样 |
[03:47] | But together, we’re a force. | 但联手合作 我们就不可小觑 |
[03:51] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[04:05] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[04:23] | I got to say, director, no doubt, | 我得说 局长 毫无疑问 |
[04:24] | the best grilled cheese I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过的最棒的烤奶酪 |
[04:26] | Secret ingredient. | 有秘密配方 |
[04:27] | Don’t ask. I will not disclose. | 别问 我不会说的 |
[04:32] | How you doing with all the monitoring? | 这些监控你受得了吗 |
[04:34] | I barely notice it. | 我都察觉不到了 |
[04:35] | We wouldn’t subject you to it | 如果不是非常必要 |
[04:36] | if it wasn’t absolutely necessary. | 我们也不会这么做 |
[04:38] | I assume you’re putting me on the gifted index. | 你应该把我纳入特殊能力者名录了吧 |
[04:40] | We are. | 是的 |
[04:43] | I’ve been doing some monitoring of my own. | 我自己也在进行监控 |
[04:45] | Check this out. | 看啊 |
[04:47] | My entire life, I’ve been searching for my parents, | 我这辈子一直在找我父母 |
[04:49] | and my search ended with answers | 结果最终找到的答案 |
[04:52] | that are so much worse than I could have imagined. | 比我想得还要糟得多 |
[04:54] | Sad, twitchy, not-all-there dad, a dead mom, | 可悲 疯癫的爸爸 妈妈死了 |
[04:58] | alien mist that turned me into a walking natural disaster, | 外星迷雾把我变成了活体自然灾害 |
[05:02] | a friend dead — | 朋友也死了 |
[05:07] | Trip was not your fault. | 崔普的事不能怪你 |
[05:09] | My point is, I’m steady. Nothing is shaking. | 我是想说 我稳定了 已经不地动山摇了 |
[05:12] | I’m stopping them before they start. | 我能在震动开始前就制止它 |
[05:14] | – That’s good. – If I keep working on this, | -这很好 -如果我继续努力 |
[05:16] | I can be back in the field in no time. | 我很快就能继续出外勤了 |
[05:18] | She’s acting like everything will go back to normal. | 她一副一切都会恢复正常的样子 |
[05:21] | That’s what she does. | 她总是这样 |
[05:22] | Does she know we’re putting her on the index? | 她知道我们把她录入名录了吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[05:27] | She does seem to be getting control of the powers. | 她的确似乎能控制异能了 |
[05:28] | That’s good, but we barely understand them — | 这很好 但我们对她的异能几乎一无所知 |
[05:31] | Other than they’re strong. | 只知道很强大 |
[05:32] | Catastrophically so. | 简直是灾难级别 |
[05:33] | Protocol is anyone on the index | 按照规章 名录上的人 |
[05:35] | undergoes a full psych eval and threat assessment. | 都要接受全面心理评估 和威胁评测 |
[05:38] | We’d need to bring in someone from outside. | 我们得从外面找人来 |
[05:40] | Someone we can trust. | 我们能信任的人 |
[05:42] | I know who I’d call… If it weren’t a thing. | 我知道我想找谁 如果不是太尴尬的话 |
[05:46] | Andrew? It’s not a thing. | 安德鲁吗 不尴尬 |
[05:49] | He might say no. | 他可能会拒绝 |
[05:52] | Reach out. See what he says. | 去试试 看他怎么说 |
[06:02] | Wonder where she’s off to. | 不知道她要去哪 |
[06:03] | Another question in the long list of questions | 我无法解答的一堆疑问 |
[06:05] | I don’t have answers to. | 又要加一条了 |
[06:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:08] | Coulson asked me to complete Skye’s index file | 科尔森要我尽最大努力 |
[06:10] | to the best of my ability. | 完善斯凯的名录档案 |
[06:12] | I’m afraid my best is woefully insufficient. | 只怕我穷尽所能也是有心无力 |
[06:14] | It’s bizarre, the extra macromolecules. | 这些超巨分子真奇怪 |
[06:17] | Raina’s DNA is the same. | 蕾娜的DNA也是这样 |
[06:18] | The mist triggered something inside them, | 迷雾触发了她们体内的某样东西 |
[06:21] | something waiting to be activated. | 那东西一直等着被激活 |
[06:23] | But how Skye is able to… | 但斯凯怎么能 |
[06:25] | Sorry. I’m just, um, looking for… | 抱歉 我在找… |
[06:31] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[06:34] | …able to create a vibrational force? | 怎么能造成震动呢 |
[06:36] | That I don’t understand at all. | 这是我无法理解的 |
[06:38] | How long are you gonna give him? | 你打算晾他多久 |
[06:39] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[06:40] | We’re spies. We lie for a living. | 我们是间谍 就是靠骗人谋生的 |
[06:43] | Fitz’s intentions were good. | 菲兹的本意是好的 |
[06:44] | He wanted to protect a friend. | 他是想保护朋友 |
[06:46] | From me? And how is that protecting her? | 防着我吗 而且他那怎么叫保护她 |
[06:48] | Corrupting data, altering test results? | 修改数据 替换测试结果 |
[06:53] | Fitz and I shared science. It was sacred. | 菲兹和我一起研究科学 这是很神圣的 |
[06:57] | Now that’s changed, too. | 现在这点也变了 |
[07:01] | I have to accept that he’s different now… | 我必须接受他现在的确变了 |
[07:03] | …and our relationship won’t ever be what it was. | 我们的关系再也回不到从前了 |
[07:05] | Little early to sound the funeral bells, don’t you think? | 现在就把话说死可能早了点吧 |
[07:09] | A betrayal of trust like that, | 那样对信任的背叛 |
[07:13] | it changes everything. | 会改变一切 |
[07:19] | Where are you now? | 你在哪 |
[07:20] | I just made it to the nearest safe house. | 刚到最近的安全屋 |
[07:22] | This is such a mess. | 这事太糟了 |
[07:23] | Yeah, a mess I didn’t make, | 是啊 不是我造成的烂摊子 |
[07:24] | but I’m cleaning it up the best way I can. | 可我却在尽力收拾 |
[07:26] | I wasn’t gonna let him expose us. | 我不能让他暴露我们 |
[07:27] | – No, I-I know. – All right, so what now, Bobbi? | -我知道 -那现在怎样 芭比 |
[07:29] | Mack, are you talking to Bobbi? | 迈克 你在跟芭比通话吗 |
[07:31] | Tell her I take it all back. | 告诉她我收回 |
[07:32] | – All the “Don’t die out there…” – I’m sorry. | -那些”别死了”的叮嘱 -抱歉 |
[07:34] | I’d be better off if she had died out… | 她死了我会过得更好 |
[07:37] | Hope she rots in hell! | 愿她下地狱 |
[07:39] | – I never wanted this. – No one did. | -这不是我想要的 -没人想这样 |
[07:40] | but I got no exit strategy, and the longer I’m gone, | 可我没有退路了 而且我离开得越久 |
[07:42] | the more questions Coulson’s gonna have. | 就越容易引起科尔森的怀疑 |
[07:45] | We’ll bring him in. | 我们让他入伙 |
[07:47] | Sit tight. I’ll arrange an extraction. | 准备好 我会安排你们撤离 |
[07:48] | – And you know where I’ll be. – And, Mack… | -你知道去哪找我 -迈克 |
[07:51] | Get him a beer or something. | 给他点啤酒之类的 |
[07:56] | Well, there’s no substitute | 没什么能代替 |
[07:57] | for actually spending time with a patient. | 切实地花时间跟病人待在一起 |
[07:59] | You just can’t get around it. | 这是不能逃避的 |
[08:01] | What about the new software to track emotional health? | 那个追踪情绪健康情况的新软件呢 |
[08:03] | Software won’t anticipate a Manson or a Bin Laden. | 软件可测不出杀人魔曼森或本·拉登 |
[08:07] | The human mind is infinitely complicated. | 人类的大脑是极其复杂的 |
[08:09] | It’s messy and… | 很散乱 |
[08:14] | …and surprising. | 也令人意外 |
[08:17] | Well, if you’ll excuse me. | 抱歉 我先失陪了 |
[08:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:31] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Needs your help. | 神盾局需要你的帮助 |
[08:43] | I haven’t worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. In a long while. | 我已经很久没跟神盾局合作了 |
[08:45] | I moved on for a reason. | 我当初退出是有理由的 |
[08:47] | It’s a different S.H.I.E.L.D. | 现在的神盾已经不一样了 |
[08:48] | Coulson’s the director now. | 科尔森现在是局长了 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Why me? Is, uh, Skye that bad? | 为什么找我 这个斯凯有那么糟吗 |
[08:57] | She’s that good. Good agent. | 她是太棒了 是个好特工 |
[09:00] | I’m her S.O. | 我是她的监管人员 |
[09:01] | You’re back in the field? | 你又开始出外勤了 |
[09:06] | So, what do you think? | 言归正传 你意下如何 |
[09:07] | What do I think? | 我意下如何 |
[09:09] | I think… What the hell, Melinda? | 我觉得 这算什么啊 梅琳达 |
[09:13] | You show up asking for a favor, | 你突然出现要我帮忙 |
[09:15] | but when I called you | 可当初神盾局瓦解 |
[09:16] | after s.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed to check if you were all right, | 我打电话想问你是否平安时 |
[09:19] | not a word. | 却毫无回音 |
[09:20] | It was a busy time. | 那段时间很忙 |
[09:21] | “Busy.” | “很忙” |
[09:24] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | Well… Thanks for the apology. | 谢谢你的道歉 |
[09:31] | If I do this… I have conditions. | 如果我答应你 我有条件 |
[09:36] | No observation, no monitoring | 不能观察 不能监控 |
[09:38] | other than what’s deemed medically necessary. | 除非是出于医疗需要 |
[09:41] | My sessions with her are in private. | 我跟她的谈话是私密的 |
[09:42] | My evaluation won’t be. She gets a copy. | 但我的评估可以公开 她也会拿到一份 |
[09:44] | My duty is to her, not s.H.I.E.L.D. | 我只对她负责 不对神盾局 |
[09:52] | Like I said, it’s a different S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我说过了 神盾局现在不一样了 |
[10:02] | My consultation fee’s gone up. | 我的咨询费涨了 |
[10:06] | I should have called you back. | 我应该回你电话的 |
[10:08] | Nah, I talked to your mom. | 没事 我和你妈妈聊过了 |
[10:10] | She told me you were alive. | 她告诉我你还活着 |
[10:12] | We had a nice talk. | 我们聊得不错 |
[10:13] | She invited me over for dinner, and… | 她还邀请我去家里吃晚餐 |
[10:16] | I’m not surprised. | 这倒不奇怪 |
[10:18] | She still hasn’t forgiven me for divorcing you. | 她到现在还不原谅我跟你离婚 |
[10:28] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[10:32] | You know, we — we must have made a wrong turn back there. | 我们好像拐错了路 |
[10:36] | I think we’re lost. | 貌似是迷路了 |
[10:38] | Where are you trying to get to? | 你们想去哪里 |
[10:39] | Uh, well, w– | 这个嘛 |
[11:01] | Francis, would you be so kind as to let us in? | 弗朗西斯 能让我们进去吗 |
[11:26] | Dr. Garner, good to see you again. | 加纳博士 很高兴再次见到你 |
[11:28] | I appreciate you coming back to help. | 你能回来帮忙我很感激 |
[11:30] | Congrats on the promotion. | 恭喜你升职了 |
[11:31] | Or should I offer my condolences? | 还是应该说节哀顺变 |
[11:35] | That depends on what’s on the other end of this call. | 那取决于这通电话是什么事 |
[11:39] | Agent Broyles, never good to hear from you. | 布罗伊斯特工 你打来从没好事 |
[11:42] | Just been informed of a break-in at Brynmore psychiatric facility. | 刚刚得知布莱恩摩尔精神病院遭到入侵 |
[11:45] | Heard of it. | 听说过这地方 |
[11:46] | Houses criminally insane types. Federal facility. | 收治精神病犯罪 联邦机构 |
[11:49] | Except for the secret sub-basement under the north wing. | 除了北区的秘密地下室 |
[11:51] | We run that. | 那里我们负责 |
[11:52] | Mentally unstable people on the index are housed there. | 名录上的精神不稳定人员被收容在那里 |
[11:55] | Is that who they’re after? | 那是他们要找的人吗 |
[11:56] | That’s what we’re going to find out. | 那就要我们来查明了 |
[11:57] | I’ll prep the quinjet. | 我去准备昆式战斗机 |
[12:00] | Agent Morse, Hunter didn’t report in today. | 莫尔斯特工 亨特今天没来 |
[12:03] | I offered him a permanent job. | 我说要给他固定职位 |
[12:06] | You think that has anything to do with his disappearance? | 你觉得这和他的消失有关吗 |
[12:08] | “Permanent” isn’t really Hunter’s thing. | 亨特不喜欢”固定” |
[12:10] | Even the word. | 这词都不喜欢 |
[12:11] | Didn’t think he scared so easily. | 没想到他这么容易被吓到 |
[12:14] | Okay. I’ll meet you down there. | 好吧 等下见 |
[12:18] | I’m so glad you’re here, | 很高兴你来了 |
[12:19] | especially since it’s been well documented that | 尤其是鉴于资料表明 |
[12:21] | powers can lead to psychological volatility. | 异能会导致精神不稳定 |
[12:23] | Not that Skye’s showing any signs. | 倒不是说斯凯有任何此类迹象 |
[12:25] | Her vitals currently are steady. | 她的体征目前很稳定 |
[12:29] | – May I? – Oh, yeah. | -我能看看吗 -当然 |
[12:31] | I did not know that you were married. | 我都不知道你还结过婚 |
[12:34] | Now you do. | 现在你知道了 |
[12:39] | He seems nice. | 他看起来人不错 |
[12:43] | So, it might be wise to do a pharmacological evaluation. | 也许应该做一个药理学评估 |
[12:45] | Dulling her emotions could lessen the | 安抚她的情绪也许可以削弱 |
[12:47] | destructiveness of her powers — a-a stopgap measure. | 她异能的毁灭性 当然只是暂时的 |
[12:49] | Should probably meet her before writing a prescription. | 我写处方之前最好还是先见见她 |
[12:51] | I’ll take you to her. | 我带你去 |
[12:54] | I appreciate the extensive and thorough debrief, Agent simmons. | 感谢你全面透彻的简报 西蒙斯探员 |
[12:57] | My pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[12:59] | Let me talk to her first. Skye might have a…reaction. | 让我先跟她谈谈 斯凯也许会有点情绪 |
[13:03] | You’re kidding, right? A shrink? | 你开玩笑吧 心理医生 |
[13:05] | It’s not personal. | 这不是针对你 |
[13:06] | Hell, it’s not personal. It’s a shrink. | 不是针对我才怪 心理医生啊 |
[13:08] | It’s standard procedure for anyo– | 这是标准程序 |
[13:09] | No, I know, but I’m not just on the index. | 我知道 但我不只是名录上的人 |
[13:11] | I’m also an agent. | 我还是个特工 |
[13:12] | Exactly. So you know it’s non-negotiable. | 正因此 你更该知道这没得商量 |
[13:18] | Andrew is good, and he’s done this before. | 安德鲁很厉害 他以前做过类似的工作 |
[13:22] | So have I. I grew up in the system. | 我也是 我在体系内长大 |
[13:24] | I’ve been through enough of these to know that I hate them. | 我做过不少心理评估 我知道我不喜欢这个 |
[13:26] | – You’ll like this one. – Yeah, how do you know that? | -你会喜欢他的 -是吗 你怎么知道 |
[13:29] | Because I was married to him. | 因为他是我前夫 |
[13:33] | Tell me about the wedding. | 跟我讲讲婚礼 |
[13:34] | I’m thinking May could go either way — | 我认为梅两种模式都有可能 |
[13:36] | understated or full Bridezilla. | 风轻云淡或者疯狂难缠 |
[13:37] | She can be a control freak. | 她控制欲很强 |
[13:39] | I’m not here to discuss my ex. | 我不是来讨论我前任的 |
[13:41] | Did you guys have actual conversations? | 你们真的会聊天吗 |
[13:43] | You know, like, pillow talk, | 枕边悄悄话那种 |
[13:44] | or was it just pillow stern looks? | 还是只有枕边犀利的眼神 |
[13:47] | How long are you going to deflect? | 你还要转移话题到什么时候 |
[13:50] | Barely in, and out comes the psychobabble. | 还没怎么聊呢就搬出心理术语了 |
[13:52] | It’s not psychobabble. | 这不是什么心理术语 |
[13:53] | It’s just a word that describes what you’re doing. | 只是个形容你现在行为的词而已 |
[13:57] | Well, I read your history. | 我读过你的情况介绍了 |
[13:59] | I know this isn’t your first rodeo. | 我知道这不是第一次了 |
[14:00] | Speaking of… The Cavalry — | 说起来 “铁骑” |
[14:03] | You must know what really — | 你肯定知道事情真相… |
[14:05] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[14:10] | The tone — | 语气 |
[14:11] | Something you both have in common. | 这点你们倒是很相似 |
[14:15] | Why did you shoot yourself? | 你为什么向自己开枪 |
[14:16] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[14:18] | I mean, it was an icer. I’m not suicidal. | 那只是把冰冻枪 我没有自杀倾向 |
[14:20] | No, I didn’t say you were, but it’s an aggressive move. | 我没说你有 但那是个激进的举动 |
[14:23] | I did what I had to do to protect my team. | 我为保护我的队友做了我必须做的事 |
[14:25] | Of course. You’re an agent. | 当然 你是一名特工 |
[14:28] | And I imagine you must be afraid that you’re gonna lose that. | 我猜你一定很害怕失去这个身份 |
[14:39] | We eloped. | 我们是私奔的 |
[14:41] | We didn’t want a big wedding. | 我们不想要盛大的婚礼 |
[14:42] | And, no, it wasn’t Vegas. | 而且我们去的不是拉斯维加斯 |
[14:45] | Although Melinda does love Vegas. | 不过梅琳达确实很喜欢拉斯维加斯 |
[14:58] | I also shot myself because I… | 我打伤自己还因为… |
[15:01] | I couldn’t stop what I was doing. | 我当时无法阻止自己 |
[15:04] | How does it feel when it’s happening? | 事发的时候 你是什么感觉 |
[15:08] | It’s terrifying. | 吓坏了 |
[15:12] | We’ve notified county, | 我们已经通知了郡里 |
[15:13] | they are going to sent us additional personnel. | 他们会增派人手过来 |
[15:14] | Thank you, Agent Broyles. | 谢谢你 布罗伊斯特工 |
[15:17] | So, when the communications and electrical systems were fried, | 通讯和电力系统烧毁后 |
[15:20] | a group used the chaos to tear through the facility, | 一组人借着混乱冲了进去 |
[15:22] | opening doors, releasing prisoners. | 打开门放出了犯人 |
[15:24] | Yeah, whoever did this did some serious damage to the system. | 不管是谁干的 他们严重毁坏了系统 |
[15:27] | I’m recovering what was recorded before the power went out. | 我在恢复断电前的录像 |
[15:31] | Is that Skye’s dad? | 那是斯凯的爸爸吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[15:35] | Who’s he waving to? | 他在朝谁挥手 |
[15:36] | Us. | 我们 |
[15:37] | We have to get into that sub-level basement — now. | 我们得赶紧到地下室去 |
[15:45] | So, how many prisoners were housed here? | 这里关了多少犯人 |
[15:47] | Two. | 两个 |
[15:48] | John Bruno — military assassin. | 约翰·布鲁诺 军队杀手 |
[15:51] | Became an obsession discovering creative ways to kill. | 痴迷于寻找新颖的杀人方法 |
[15:54] | Charming. | 真迷人 |
[15:55] | Not as scary, however, as bachelor number two. | 但是并不如第二位老兄可怕 |
[15:59] | He — | 他… |
[16:01] | You shouldn’t have come down here. | 你不该到这里来 |
[16:14] | Damn. | 厉害 |
[16:15] | Now, where’s bachelor number two? | 那么第二位老兄在哪里 |
[16:18] | David A. Angar — | 大卫·A·安格尔 |
[16:21] | Vocal cords exposed to experimental energy blasts. | 声带承受了实验性能量冲击波 |
[16:24] | Shrunk the tumors, but left him with a voice | 治好了肿瘤 但却让他的声音 |
[16:26] | that triggers the central nervous system, | 能够触动中枢神经系统 |
[16:28] | induces immediate catatonia with the slightest whisper. | 只要一声低语就能引起神经紊乱 |
[16:32] | Here’s his room. | 这就是他的房间 |
[16:37] | Any idea what that means? | 知道这是什么意思吗 |
[16:40] | Other than Skye’s father being crazy? | 除了斯凯的父亲是个疯子吗 |
[16:42] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[16:49] | Thought we were going after S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我还以为我们要去找神盾局呢 |
[16:52] | They’ll come to us. | 他们会来找我们的 |
[17:05] | Single or double? | 一份还是两份 |
[17:06] | Seriously? | 你还用问吗 |
[17:08] | If I were to ask you what’s going on, | 如果我问你怎么样了 |
[17:10] | you wouldn’t tell me, right? | 你是不会告诉我的 对吗 |
[17:11] | I told her we eloped. | 我告诉她我们是私奔的 |
[17:13] | A little gossip won you some points. | 一点小八卦给她增添好印象 |
[17:15] | Hmm, I appreciate you giving me permission | 感谢你同意我 |
[17:17] | to disclose details when necessary. | 在必要情况下透露些细节 |
[17:21] | She thinks the world of you. | 她很崇拜你 |
[17:22] | Well, I taught her how to fire an automatic. | 我教会她开枪 |
[17:24] | Of course she likes me. | 她当然喜欢我 |
[17:28] | Seeing anyone? | 在和谁约会吗 |
[17:31] | All work and no play. | 一心工作 |
[17:34] | When I multitask, I make mistakes. | 我分心的时候 就会犯错误 |
[17:37] | Sounds like there’s a story there. | 听起来这里面有个故事 |
[17:41] | I saw a frame on your desk. | 我看见你桌子上的相框了 |
[17:43] | Girlfriend pics? | 女朋友的照片吗 |
[17:45] | Aren’t you a little too old for that? | 你不是过了玩这套的年纪了吗 |
[17:46] | Well — | 这个嘛 |
[17:47] | wou tell me about your mistake, and I’ll tell you about it. | 你告诉我你的错误 我就告诉你这事 |
[17:49] | I don’t care that much. | 我可没那么想知道 |
[17:55] | You look good. | 你气色很不错 |
[17:58] | You hungry? I can fix you something. | 你饿了吗 我可以给你做点东西吃 |
[18:00] | I’m not that hungry. | 我还没饿到那种程度 |
[18:08] | Won’t stay long. Just need to use the microwave. | 我不会待很久 只是要用一下微波炉 |
[18:10] | I didn’t want to disturb May and her ex. | 我不想打扰梅和她前夫 |
[18:13] | Disturb them from… | 打扰他们什么 |
[18:15] | In the kitchen, talking. | 他们在厨房里聊天 |
[18:19] | What are they talking about? | 他们在聊什么 |
[18:21] | Is it about, um, Skye’s condition? | 是关于斯凯的状况吗 |
[18:24] | No, it was, uh, personal in nature. | 不是 是…私事 |
[18:26] | Seems that… May isn’t a good cook. | 看来…梅的厨艺不是很好 |
[18:30] | Something Agent May doesn’t excel at. | 梅特工居然还有不擅长的事 |
[18:32] | Interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:35] | He — he teased her about it. | 他拿这个取笑她 |
[18:38] | And she was laughing. | 她居然还笑了 |
[18:40] | Oh, he makes her laugh. | 他能逗她笑 |
[18:42] | Clearly, she still likes him, | 显然她还喜欢他 |
[18:43] | and have you seen the way he looks at her? | 而且你看到他看她的眼神了吗 |
[18:45] | Yeah, I have eyes, Jemma. Of course I’ve seen. | 我长眼睛了 珍玛 当然看到了 |
[18:47] | I wonder what happened between them, why it ended. | 不知道他们之间发生了什么 为什么离婚 |
[18:49] | Yeah, they’re a bizarre pair. | 真是古怪的一对儿 |
[18:51] | He listens for a living, and she doesn’t speak. | 他靠听人说话挣钱 而她却很少开口 |
[18:53] | True, but you know what they say about opposites. | 没错 但你也知道性格互补嘛 |
[18:56] | Perhaps spending time together could rekindle some — | 没准他们相处久了会重新点燃什么 |
[18:59] | It’s Skye! Get May and dr. Garner now! | 是斯凯 快叫梅和加纳博士 |
[19:10] | Damn it, Skye! | 可恶 斯凯 |
[19:20] | Skye, you need to wake up. Skye! | 斯凯 快醒醒 斯凯 |
[19:24] | You’re doing this. | 你又发作了 |
[19:25] | You’re shaking the room. You need to stop it. | 整个房间都在摇晃 赶紧控制住 |
[19:27] | – Okay. Okay. – If she needs a sedative… | -好 好 -要不要给她打镇定剂 |
[19:29] | – No. – No no. It’s good. It’s good. It’s stopping. | -不用 -不用 有好转了 在减轻了 |
[19:40] | I’m gonna stay. | 我留下守着她 |
[19:41] | Come on. Everybody out. | 走吧 大家都出去 |
[19:49] | If the RV passes a traffic cam or toll booth, | 如果那辆房车经过交通监控或者收费站 |
[19:51] | we’ll find them. | 我们会发现他们的 |
[19:52] | At least we know who we’re looking for. | 至少我们知道在找谁 |
[19:53] | Uh, well, sometimes ignorance is bless. | 有时候无知是福啊 |
[19:56] | Wendell Levi — genius-level IQ, | 文德尔·利维 天才智商 |
[19:59] | but no moral compass or regard for human life. | 但道德感全无 对生命毫无尊重 |
[20:01] | Prefer my criminals stupid. | 我更希望我抓的罪犯蠢一点 |
[20:03] | Well, then you’ll really like Francis Noche. | 那你肯定喜欢弗朗西斯·诺彻 |
[20:05] | Noche was a mob enforcer | 诺彻是个黑帮打手 |
[20:07] | who wanted to be better at enforcing, | 希望打人的本事更进一步 |
[20:08] | so he got his hands on some experimental steroids. | 所以搞来了些试验性类固醇 |
[20:12] | Left him incredibly strong. Brains? Not so much. | 让他变得很强大 不过脑子就没那么强了 |
[20:15] | Mm, god doesn’t give with both hands. | 上帝是公平的 不能全都兼得 |
[20:18] | Sir, these people are on the index, | 长官 这些人在名录里 |
[20:19] | but they’re not exactly gifted. | 但算不上有异能啊 |
[20:21] | They were considered highly dangerous. | 他们都被认定为极其危险 |
[20:22] | A larger part of the index functions as more of a watch list. | 这个名录很大程度上是个监控名单 |
[20:26] | Karla Faye Gideon — | 卡拉·菲·基甸 |
[20:28] | Razors permanently grafted into her fingers? | 手指上永久嫁接了刀片 |
[20:30] | Worked in a medical lab with her abusive boyfriend — | 曾和虐待她的男友在医学实验室工作 |
[20:33] | wanted to protect herself. | 她想要自保 |
[20:34] | – It’s like a lifetime movie. – I know. | -都有点狗血了 -是啊 |
[20:36] | And I’d feel bad for her | 我本来也会同情她 |
[20:37] | except her boyfriend wasn’t her only victim. | 只是她男友不是唯一被她杀害的 |
[20:39] | You’re sure Skye’s father’s the ringleader? | 你确定斯凯的父亲是他们的头目吗 |
[20:41] | Without a doubt. “Fight on.” | 毫无疑问 “开战” |
[20:45] | Could be a call to arms. | 可能是宣战声明 |
[20:47] | Maybe he wants to wage war on us, but where? | 也许他想对我们宣战 但在哪开战呢 |
[21:02] | You ought to try the sausage biscuits. | 你该尝尝这里的香肠饼干 |
[21:03] | I don’t like food. | 我不喜欢吃的 |
[21:07] | You’re an interesting fellow. | 你真是风骨奇特 |
[21:09] | Maybe it would make more sense | 也许我们还是该 |
[21:10] | just to forget about S.H.I.E.L.D. — m-move on. | 忘掉神盾局 向前看 |
[21:13] | I mean, haven’t they robbed us of enough? | 难道他们夺走我们的东西还不够多吗 |
[21:15] | That’s the point. We can’t forget. | 重点就在这儿 我们不能遗忘 |
[21:19] | We can’t just slink away | 我们不能悄悄逃走 |
[21:21] | and let them take from us. | 任他们掠夺我们 |
[21:24] | From me! | 掠夺我 |
[21:29] | They took my little girl. | 他们抓走了我的宝贝女儿 |
[21:32] | They stole her from me, and they still have her. | 他们偷走了她 现在她还在他们手上 |
[21:34] | She isn’t safe there. | 她在那里不安全 |
[21:37] | Losing a child, it — it tears you apart! | 痛失爱女 会让你心痛欲裂 |
[21:46] | I’m just like you. | 我就和你一样 |
[21:48] | I wasn’t strong. | 我以前不够强大 |
[21:50] | I couldn’t protect the people I loved. | 保护不了我所爱的人 |
[21:53] | So I tried to change, | 所以我试图改变 |
[21:55] | improve myself, with chemistry. | 用化学手段强化自己 |
[22:00] | Results were… inconsistent. | 结果不那么 稳定 |
[22:03] | Some volatility issues. | 起伏很大 |
[22:08] | But I keep working on a formula. | 但我不断改进配方 |
[22:10] | Always tweaking. | 不断调整 |
[22:12] | We can’t stop now. | 我们现在不能停手 |
[22:14] | We can’t let them make us afraid or make the world afraid of us. | 我们不能被他们吓住 或者让世界害怕我们 |
[22:18] | They are the criminals, | 他们才是罪人 |
[22:20] | and we’re gonna shine a light on that. | 我们要揭露他们的罪恶 |
[22:28] | The reason Hunter left wasn’t the job offer, was it? | 亨特不是因为我要给他工作才走的吧 |
[22:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:32] | You’re a hard person to read, but Hunter isn’t. | 你的确很难看透 但亨特一看就透 |
[22:36] | How long have you two been sleeping together? | 你们俩复合多久了 |
[22:41] | I should have reported the change in our relationship, | 我确实应该汇报我们感情状况的发展 |
[22:44] | but is this the right time to discuss this? | 但现在讨论这个合适吗 |
[22:47] | If we were making any headway, I’d say no, | 如果我们有什么进展 当然不合适 |
[22:48] | but we’re stuck. | 但我们现在卡住了 |
[22:49] | And when I’m stuck, it helps to do something else — | 卡住的时候 换换脑子会有帮助 |
[22:52] | Listen to music, twirl a baton, talk about something else. | 听听音乐 锻炼 聊聊别的事 |
[22:56] | They say your subconscious keeps working the problem. | 据说你的潜意识会继续思考问题 |
[22:58] | So…Hunter. | 所以 聊聊亨特吧 |
[23:08] | I broke it off. | 我和他断了 |
[23:11] | Hunter slipped back into his old patterns, | 亨特故态复萌了 |
[23:13] | which involves bailing and beer. | 一声不响地走掉 去酗酒 |
[23:15] | Mack’s gone to find him, and history repeats itself. | 迈克去找他了 总之是历史重演了 |
[23:21] | “History.” | “历史” |
[23:22] | Oh, my god. “Fight on.” | 我的天 “开战” |
[23:25] | We got a hit on the license plate. | 车牌检索有结果了 |
[23:29] | Let me guess — in Wisconsin. | 我猜猜 在威斯康辛州 |
[23:32] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:47] | Why Manitowoc, Wisconsin? | 为什么是威斯康辛州马尼托瓦克 |
[23:49] | I was born there. | 那是我的出生地 |
[23:50] | He’s trying to lure me home. | 他想引诱我回家 |
[23:52] | You need backup. | 你需要支援 |
[23:53] | I need backup. | 我需要支援 |
[23:58] | Under 70. | 70以下 |
[24:01] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[24:02] | May taught me. | 梅教我的 |
[24:04] | You focus on a single point, | 注意力放在一点上 |
[24:06] | let everything else become noise disappearing in the background. | 让其他一切成为背景噪音消失掉 |
[24:09] | Except it doesn’t disappear. You’re pushing it aside. | 但是噪音并没消失 你只是把它推开了 |
[24:12] | Which is why, when you were dreaming, the tremors started. | 所以你做梦时 就发生了震动 |
[24:17] | What were you dreaming about? | 你梦到了什么 |
[24:19] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[24:20] | You’re seeming defensive. | 你防卫心理很强 |
[24:21] | Because you keep pressing. | 因为你一直在给我施压 |
[24:23] | Because whatever you were feeling | 因为你刚刚的感觉 |
[24:24] | was strong enough to shake this entire plane. | 强大到能摇动这整架飞机 |
[24:26] | Well, I don’t know, so let’s move on. | 我不知道 换个话题吧 |
[24:29] | How about you show me an inkblot, | 不如你给我看副罗夏墨迹 |
[24:32] | and I’ll tell you about my first time? | 我给你讲讲我的第一次 |
[24:36] | Humor. So that’s your thing. | 幽默 原来这是你的专长 |
[24:39] | Well, that’s an effective way | 这是个有效的方法 |
[24:40] | to avoid thinking about how monumentally painful your life is right now. | 能避免去想你现在极其痛苦的生活 |
[24:44] | Good pep talk. Thanks. | 真会鼓舞士气 谢谢 |
[24:46] | Sarcasm. Same purpose — avoidance strategy. | 讽刺 同一个目的 回避策略 |
[24:50] | What am I avoiding, exactly? | 我到底在回避什么 |
[24:52] | The truth. | 真相 |
[24:54] | That you’re different now, that you have abilities, | 你现在不一样了 你有异能了 |
[24:56] | abilities triggered by pain, | 而且能被痛苦激发 |
[24:58] | and either you face that or you don’t sleep again. | 你要么去面对 要么就再也别睡觉了 |
[25:08] | I dreamed I was on mission, | 我梦到我在执行任务 |
[25:11] | looking through the scope on my rifle. | 正用狙击枪的瞄准镜瞄准 |
[25:14] | The next thing I knew, I was on the other side. | 接下来 就换位了 |
[25:17] | The rifle was trained on me. | 枪口对准了我 |
[25:19] | Pretty on point… going from being an agent to a — | 切中要害 从特工变成了 |
[25:21] | Yeah, to being on the index. | 对 被列入了名录 |
[25:23] | And I know S.H.I.E.L.D.’s policy for people on the index. | 我知道神盾局对名录里的人的政策 |
[25:26] | I have executed that policy. | 我执行过那种政策 |
[25:28] | Okay. Skye, I need you to stop. | 斯凯 你得停止震动 |
[25:29] | Just calm down. Take a breath. | 冷静一点 深呼吸 |
[25:32] | – Wait. The room is shaking. – Right. | -等等 房间在震动 -没错 |
[25:33] | Which is why I need you to breathe. | 所以你得深呼吸 |
[25:36] | No, this isn’t me. I’m not doing this. | 不 不是我 不是我做的 |
[25:49] | Look, I was gonna come talk to you | 我打算开启空客自动飞行程序 |
[25:51] | once I put the bus on auto. | 就去跟你说的 |
[25:52] | Talk to me after the fact? | 先斩后奏吗 |
[25:54] | When we’re already in the air? | 我们都已经起飞了 |
[25:55] | Coulson needs backup. Plus, you were in session. | 科尔森需要支援 再说你在会诊 |
[25:59] | I didn’t want to interrupt. | 我不想打断你们 |
[26:17] | Uh, g-g-gentle. Gentle. Here. L-let me. | 轻点 轻点 让我来 |
[26:31] | I think I might cry. | 我都想哭了 |
[26:39] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[26:42] | Make it count. | 要物尽其用 |
[27:54] | Dinner. Got your favorite… hawaiian. | 晚餐 有你最喜欢的夏威夷披萨 |
[28:00] | Meat and fruit? | 肉和水果 |
[28:02] | Doesn’t really work for me. | 不是我的菜 |
[28:04] | I thought the prisoner got to choose his last meal. | 还以为囚犯可以选择最后一顿晚餐呢 |
[28:06] | If you were supposed to be dead, you’d already be dead. | 如果想让你死 你早就死了 |
[28:09] | Hey, look, man, I’m just doing what has to be done. | 听着 我只是在做必须做的 |
[28:13] | Do you remember when we first met? | 还记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[28:15] | I was working back end for Bobbi on that mission in Dubai, | 迪拜那次任务 我为芭比断后 |
[28:19] | and you and I were stuck on a construction site | 你和我困在一个建筑工地里 |
[28:21] | sweating our asses off. | 情况危急 |
[28:22] | You’re not gonna soften me with, | 别妄想软化我了 |
[28:23] | “oh, it was the best of times,” | 说什么”那时多美好” |
[28:25] | or, “these are a few of my favorite things.” | 或是”这些都是我喜欢的事” |
[28:31] | What the hell are you and Bobbi into, Mack? | 你和芭比到底在搞什么 迈克 |
[28:35] | You’ll know soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[28:39] | If you’ve got nothing to say, why don’t you just leave? | 如果你没别的话要说 不如走吧 |
[28:49] | I’ll tell you what I remember, Mack. | 我告诉你我记得的事 迈克 |
[28:51] | Dubai was a cover. | 迪拜的任务是个幌子 |
[28:54] | And because I wasn’t S.H.I.E.L.D., | 因为我当时不是神盾局的特工 |
[28:55] | you didn’t tell me. | 你没跟我说实话 |
[28:57] | Lies — that’s what I remember. | 我记得的只有谎言 |
[29:05] | That not-talking thing you do — | 你缺乏沟通的习惯 |
[29:06] | Not okay when we were married, | 在我们结婚时就很过分 |
[29:08] | but definitely not okay now. | 现在更不能忍了 |
[29:09] | Not okay is Skye’s lunatic father | 斯凯的疯子父亲正把科尔森 |
[29:11] | leading Coulson into a trap. | 引入陷阱 才不能忍 |
[29:13] | Civilians could be hurt. I acted quickly. | 可能会有平民受伤 我只是迅速采取了行动 |
[29:15] | And me and Skye, we do what? | 那我和斯凯呢 我们怎么办 |
[29:17] | Same as if we were on base. | 和我们在基地时一样 |
[29:18] | Stay in the cage. Continue your evaluation. | 待在牢笼里 继续做你的评估 |
[29:19] | That’s so not gonna happen. | 这是绝对没门的 |
[29:22] | This is not a negotiation, Skye. | 我不是在和你商量 斯凯 |
[29:24] | You’re staying on the bus. | 你要待在空客上 |
[29:25] | – If Coulson needs backup… – He’ll have it. | -如果科尔森需要支援 -我会去的 |
[29:27] | We don’t need you. | 不需要你 |
[29:28] | Yes, you do. My father’s involved. | 当然需要 这牵扯到我父亲 |
[29:30] | And for better or worse, I matter to him, | 不管怎样 我对他来说很重要 |
[29:32] | – and we can use that. – I’m with May. | -我们可以利用这一点 -我赞成梅 |
[29:34] | This is an emotional powder keg | 这是个情感炸药桶 |
[29:35] | you shouldn’t be anywhere near. | 你该离得远远的 |
[29:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:37] | – We can’t risk you losing control. – I won’t. | -我们不能冒险看你失控 -我不会的 |
[29:39] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -这可说不准 -我能说准 |
[29:41] | I know, because those windows | 我知道 因为这些窗户 |
[29:42] | aren’t shattered in a million pieces right now, | 现在没有被震得粉碎 |
[29:44] | because this plane isn’t coming apart. | 因为这架飞机没有在分解 |
[29:46] | I’m feeling all of it. | 这我都能感受到 |
[29:48] | I’m locking it down just like you trained me to do. | 我能像你训练的那样把情绪压制住 |
[29:50] | Having contact with your father is a bad idea. | 和你父亲接触百无一利 |
[29:53] | If you can’t control your feelings — | 如果你不能控制你的情绪 |
[29:54] | I’ll ice myself. | 我就对自己用冰冻枪 |
[29:57] | Look. You put me on the index. | 你把我列入了名录 |
[29:59] | You’re doing my intake assessment. | 并在做我的纳入评估 |
[30:00] | How about we let my dad know? | 把这事告诉我爸怎么样 |
[30:03] | Is this your high school? | 这是你的高中吗 |
[30:05] | I never went here. | 我没上过这里 |
[30:07] | My dad coached football and taught history. | 我爸是橄榄球教练和历史老师 |
[30:09] | Were you close? | 你们俩关系好吗 |
[30:11] | I was 9 when he died. | 我9岁时他就去世了 |
[30:13] | I’ve forgotten more about him than I remember. | 他的事我记得的不多了 |
[30:17] | Angar. | 是安格尔 |
[30:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[30:20] | I want to welcome you to this historic matchup | 欢迎你们收听这一历史性的交锋 |
[30:24] | between the S.H.I.E.L.D. Eagles | 神盾局鹰队 |
[30:26] | and us, rivals and underdogs, | 对阵敌人 也是弱势者 |
[30:29] | The…slicing…talons? | 利爪队 |
[30:34] | Tonight’s game is being simulcast | 今晚的比赛同时在调幅520 |
[30:37] | live over A.M. 520 WASY | 本地体育广播中 |
[30:42] | …your local sports radio. | 同步直播 |
[30:44] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[30:45] | Making a statement — a public one. | 做声明 公开声明 |
[30:47] | Leading off for S.H.I.E.L.D., | 首先上场的是神盾局 |
[30:48] | an ugly piece of work and your native son. | 一帮畜生 人民的子弟兵 |
[30:51] | Let’s welcome Phil Coulson to the field. | 有请菲尔·科尔森上场 |
[30:54] | Five of them, two of us — we wait for May. | 他们有五个 咱们两个 等梅来 |
[30:56] | Here’s a fun fact. | 说来有趣 |
[30:58] | He killed the man I had been plotting to kill | 他把我谋划了25年 想要干掉的人 |
[31:01] | for 2 1/2 decades! | 给杀了 |
[31:04] | Disappointment! | 太让人丧气了 |
[31:07] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 快出来吧 别躲了 |
[31:10] | We’re waiting. | 我们等着呢 |
[31:12] | You’re seeming rude, Phil. | 你这就失礼了 菲尔 |
[31:14] | Ungrateful. | 不知好歹 |
[31:16] | We went to all this trouble. | 我们费了这么大事呢 |
[31:18] | You see, we got these kids here, | 这里有这么多孩子 |
[31:21] | these kids with their whole lives in front of them. | 还有大好的人生 |
[31:26] | Aren’t you gonna help? | 你难道不出手相救吗 |
[31:29] | Or have I misjudged you, Phil? | 还是我看错了你 菲尔 |
[31:32] | Are you gonna stand by | 你要袖手旁观 |
[31:34] | while we hurt them? | 任我们伤害他们吗 |
[31:42] | Aw, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[31:44] | This is between us. No one else needs to get hurt. | 这是我们之间的事 不要伤及旁人 |
[31:47] | Let them go. | 放他们走 |
[31:48] | They can’t go anywhere. | 他们哪也去不了 |
[32:06] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[32:08] | Took a cue from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 还不是跟你们学的 |
[32:10] | We took their potential and contained it, | 夺走他们的潜能 控制起来 |
[32:14] | inhibited it like you do. | 像你们那样 抑制他们 |
[32:16] | To criminals, not cheerleaders. | 我们那是对罪犯 不是啦啦队 |
[32:18] | You say potato… | 随你怎么说 |
[32:21] | Angar. | 安格尔 |
[32:22] | Phil’s a smart guy — would have taken precautions. | 菲尔不笨 肯定有所防备 |
[32:25] | Would you please check him? Thank you. | 能搜一下身吗 谢谢 |
[32:34] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:36] | We want S.H.I.E.L.D. exposed | 我们想曝光神盾局 |
[32:37] | for its barbaric crimes against exceptional humanity. | 对非凡人士所犯下的残暴罪行 |
[32:41] | We want everyone to know what you do to people like us. | 让大家都知道你们对我们这样的人做了什么 |
[32:46] | And we want you to stop before you do it to her. | 我们想让你别再对她下手 |
[32:49] | Talking about her? | 你是说她吗 |
[32:52] | You monster. | 你这个女魔头 |
[32:53] | – May. – Daisy. | -梅 -黛西 |
[32:55] | What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[32:57] | We put her on the index. | 我们把她录入了名录 |
[32:58] | Now we decide — contain her or put her down. | 决定吧 是控制她 还是毙了她 |
[33:02] | Your call. | 看你的了 |
[33:12] | Tell me they didn’t hurt you. | 告诉我他们没伤害你 |
[33:15] | Talk to me, not her. | 跟我说话 别跟她 |
[33:17] | Now, you let these people go, or your daughter dies. | 放这些人走 不然你女儿就没命 |
[33:20] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不要 |
[33:22] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你 |
[33:24] | Don’t you see what they do? You’ve been changed. | 你没看到他们做了什么吗 你蜕变了 |
[33:26] | And it scares the hell out of them. | 把他们吓破了胆 |
[33:28] | I think it’s wonderful. | 这太妙了 |
[33:30] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[33:32] | So, tell me, what’s your thing? | 告诉我 你的能力是什么 |
[33:34] | I mean, I was hoping it was wings. | 我一直希望是翅膀 |
[33:35] | Talk to me, not her. | 跟我说话 别跟她 |
[33:39] | You chose him. | 你选了他 |
[33:42] | You threatened to kill me, your own father. | 你说要杀我 你的亲生父亲 |
[33:45] | You didn’t know any better. | 你当时还不懂事 |
[33:48] | They raised you. | 他们抚养了你 |
[33:49] | They brainwashed you. | 给你洗了脑 |
[33:53] | You won’t kill her. | 你不会杀她的 |
[33:56] | Though, the truth is, you’re capable of such things. | 不过事实是 这种事你干的出来 |
[34:00] | That’s what I’m trying to teach this whole damn town. | 这正是我想告诉这个城市的 |
[34:05] | I don’t even know if they’re listening. | 虽然我都不知道他们是否在听 |
[34:08] | Maybe they’ll listen to you. | 也许他们会听你的话 |
[34:34] | End this now! | 做个了断吧 |
[34:45] | – Skye. – Take this. | -斯凯 -拿着这个 |
[34:46] | – Come on. – Go. | -走 -快走 |
[35:23] | Karla? You should turn yourself in. | 卡拉 你还是自首吧 |
[35:29] | I already tried that. No, thanks. | 那我已经试过了 还是算了 |
[36:14] | No! no! please! don’t! | 不 求你 不要 |
[37:00] | Daisy, what have they done to you? | 黛西 他们对你做了什么 |
[37:13] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[37:15] | You’re probably feeling a little drowsy. | 你可能会觉得昏昏欲睡 |
[37:17] | We gave you something to help you sleep. | 我们给你打了助眠的药物 |
[37:23] | Why do I have these bruises? | 我的手为什么青了 |
[37:25] | I ran some tests. | 我做了检测 |
[37:27] | The bruising was caused by capillary ruptures in your arms. | 淤青是你手臂中毛细血管破裂造成的 |
[37:32] | X-rays showed more than 75 hairline fractures | X光检测表明从你从锁骨到手指 |
[37:34] | from your clavicle to your fingers. | 有75道发丝状裂缝 |
[37:37] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:40] | You weren’t stopping your powers, Skye. | 你没有抑制你的异能 斯凯 |
[37:42] | You were… directing them inward. | 你是把它导向了体内 |
[37:53] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[37:55] | I made the casts from compression microfibers | 保护套是我用压缩超细纤维做的 |
[37:57] | to help contain the shaking, minimize the damage. | 有助于控制震动 减少损害 |
[38:03] | That’s not what she means, Simmons. | 她问的不是这个 西蒙斯 |
[38:07] | We’ll figure this out, Skye. | 我们会想出办法的 斯凯 |
[38:12] | What do you mean, “Other”? | 什么叫 其他人 |
[38:14] | “Gifted” is both insufficient and too broad. | 特殊能力范围太大 意义不明 |
[38:18] | I believe there are two categories we’re dealing with. | 我认为这些人应该分为两种 |
[38:21] | Um, “enhanced” is what I would suggest | 我建议一种叫”能力增强者” |
[38:22] | we call people like David Angar, Mike Peterson — | 比如大卫·安格尔 麦克·彼得森 |
[38:25] | people whose gifts were man-made. | 异能由人为原因产生 |
[38:28] | Skye, Raina — | 而斯凯 蕾娜 |
[38:30] | this was inside them, a part of them. | 她们的异能与生俱来 存于体内 |
[38:33] | We need to understand more about their powers, | 我们必须对他们的异能有更多了解 |
[38:35] | especially how to stop them in case that becomes necessary. | 尤其得找到阻止他们的办法 以防万一 |
[38:39] | This is a priority, Agent Simmons. | 这是首要任务 西蒙斯特工 |
[38:42] | Understood, sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[38:44] | And, Agent Simmons… | 还有 西蒙斯特工 |
[38:46] | Keep this between us. | 这事只有我们两个知道 |
[38:48] | Don’t bring anyone else in. | 不要再告诉别人了 |
[38:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[38:55] | I left Coulson and Skye copies of my report. | 我给科尔森和斯凯都留了我的报告 |
[38:58] | I assume you’re recommending | 我想你肯定建议了 |
[39:00] | Skye be removed from active duty. | 不让斯凯继续执行任务吧 |
[39:02] | I’m recommending skye leave S.H.I.E.L.D. altogether. | 我是建议让斯凯离开神盾局 |
[39:05] | It’s too much for her to deal with — | 她要面对的问题太多了 |
[39:07] | Emotionally, physically. | 情感上和身体上都是 |
[39:08] | She needs to be somewhere safe to do that. | 她需要一个安全的地方来解决这些问题 |
[39:10] | She is safe with us. | 她和我们在一起就很安全 |
[39:14] | You really believe that? After Bahrain? | 你真这么认为吗 巴林岛的事之后 |
[39:16] | You better than anyone knows how badly this can end. | 你最清楚这会有多糟的结果 |
[39:21] | We’re as close to a family as Skye has. | 我们是斯凯最亲的人了 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[39:26] | She likes you. | 她很喜欢你 |
[39:27] | Would you consider consulting for us? | 你愿考虑继续为我们做顾问吗 |
[39:29] | No. I can suggest someone, but it can’t be me. | 不行 我可以推荐别人 但我不行 |
[39:34] | S.H.I.E.L.D. hasn’t changed. | 神盾局一点都没变 |
[39:36] | None of it’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[39:38] | There was a reason I moved on back then. | 我当初离开是有原因的 |
[39:42] | And I have another reason now. | 现在还有了另一个原因 |
[39:45] | Her photo’s on my desk. | 她的照片就在我桌上 |
[39:51] | Goodbye, Melinda. | 再见 梅琳达 |
[40:11] | Our ride’s here. Let’s go. | 我们的车来了 走吧 |
[40:24] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:26] | For a while there, it all went to hell. | 有一阵 一切都崩溃了 |
[40:28] | It was bad. | 情况很糟 |
[40:30] | But now Bobbi and I work for an organization, | 但现在芭比和我为一个组织工作 |
[40:32] | an outlier that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left. | 弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物 |
[40:36] | What organization, Mack? | 什么组织 迈克 |
[40:38] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底在为谁工作 |
[40:40] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[40:42] | The real S.H.I.E.L.D. | 真正的神盾局 |
[40:59] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:17] | You done yet? | 闹够了吗 |
[41:19] | Why didn’t you take Daisy? | 你为什么不带走黛西 |
[41:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:25] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[41:26] | She needs to be away from those animals that have her. | 她需要摆脱那些控制着她的禽兽 |
[41:29] | What we do is none of your concern. | 我们做什么你管不着 |
[41:32] | Then why am I here? | 那带我来这里做什么 |
[41:35] | Because you’re making too much noise. | 因为你制造了太多事端[噪音] |
[41:38] | Noise? | 噪音 |
[41:39] | I’m sounding a battle cry! | 我敲响了战鼓 |
[41:42] | I’m protecting us from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我要保护我们免遭神盾局迫害 |
[41:43] | There is no “us.” You’re not one of us. | 根本没有”我们”可言 你不是我们的一员 |
[41:47] | You’re a science experiment. | 你不过是个科学实验 |
[41:53] | So what happens to me, then? | 那我怎么办 |
[41:56] | That’s not for me to decide. | 这轮不到我决定 |