时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I need to control this or stop it. | 我得控制好 或制止它 |
[00:04] | Otherwise, I don’t know what happens to me. | 否则 我不知道我会怎么样 |
[00:06] | You weren’t stopping your powers, Skye. | 你没有抑制你的异能 斯凯 |
[00:08] | You were… directing them inWard. | 你是把它导向了体内 |
[00:09] | I’m recommending Skye leave S.H.I.E.L.D. altogether. | 我是建议让斯凯离开神盾局 |
[00:12] | No, I know you’re keeping something from me. | 不 我知道你们有事瞒着我 |
[00:15] | Bobbi and I work for an organization, | 芭比和我为一个组织工作 |
[00:17] | that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left. | 弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物 |
[00:19] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底在为谁工作 |
[00:20] | The real S.H.I.E.L.D. | 真正的神盾局 |
[00:22] | Agent 33. | 33号特工 |
[00:23] | She was wearing a nanomask, disguised as May, | 她之前戴着纳米面具 伪装成了梅 |
[00:25] | But May electrocuted her right in the face. | 但梅把电线杵到她脸上电晕了她 |
[00:29] | Never turn your back on the enemy. | 不要背对你的敌人 |
[00:31] | Whitehall’s dead. | 怀特霍尔死了 |
[00:32] | So you’re free. | 那么你自由了 |
[00:32] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[00:34] | I can get us out of here. | 我能带你出去 |
[00:35] | Then we’ll figure it all out. | 然后一起考虑下一步 |
[00:44] | You like fried chicken? | 要炸鸡吗 |
[00:45] | Ours is the best in the county. | 我们家的全郡最好 |
[00:47] | Oh, I-I’m not sure. | 我还没想好 |
[00:48] | I — I guess I need another minute. | 再给我点时间吧 |
[00:51] | Of course. And what about you, handsome? | 当然 那你呢 帅哥 |
[00:55] | Think I’ll try the pumpkin pancakes. | 我来份南瓜薄煎饼吧 |
[00:57] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[00:58] | How about I grab you some pecan syrup | 我去给你拿点山核桃糖浆 |
[00:59] | while your friend makes up her mind? | 让你朋友再想想 |
[01:02] | Pumpkin pancakes. For dinner? | 南瓜薄煎饼 当晚餐吗 |
[01:05] | Did you not hear what she said about the pecan syrup? | 你没听到她说有山核桃糖浆吗 |
[01:07] | Well, you are just full of surprises. | 你真是让人意想不到 |
[01:10] | Hey, I tried being the meat-and-potatoes guy. | 我也试过做吃土豆猪肉的普通人了 |
[01:15] | Well, I didn’t know that guy, but… | 我不认识那个人 |
[01:17] | The guy sitting across from me isn’t so bad. | 但我对面的这位挺不错的 |
[01:21] | Says the girl who saved my ass back in Puerto Rico, | 在波多黎各还不是多亏你救了我 |
[01:25] | nursed me back to health… | 事后又照顾我疗伤 |
[01:28] | Well, what else was I going to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[01:31] | After Whitehall was killed, I was… | 怀特霍尔死后 我… |
[01:33] | just…lost. | 迷失了 |
[01:37] | Then I guess we’re both lucky you found me. | 那你找到了我 是我们两个人的幸运了 |
[01:46] | Looks like we’re a go. | 看来我们可以行动了 |
[01:50] | I was really looking forWard to those pancakes. | 我还真挺期待尝尝那薄煎饼呢 |
[01:54] | All right! Everybody on the ground now! | 好了 所有人趴下 快点 |
[01:59] | Do as she says, and nobody gets hurt. | 照她说的做 没人会受伤 |
[02:02] | Don’t worry, Rhonda. Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 别担心 朗达 不会有事的 |
[02:05] | Even left you a tip. | 我还给你留下小费了 |
[02:06] | You. Get up. | 你 起来 |
[02:08] | Please, just take it. There’s over $200 in there. | 求你 拿走吧 里面有两百多呢 |
[02:11] | Put that away. You’re coming with us. | 收起来吧 你得跟我们走 |
[02:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:17] | You’re gonna fix my face. | 你得修复我的脸 |
[02:25] | Well, the bruising has started to fade, | 瘀伤已经渐渐消退了 |
[02:27] | though I’m afraid these stress fractures | 但恐怕应力性骨折 |
[02:29] | will require a bit more time to heal. | 还得恢复些时日了 |
[02:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:32] | Tried to go zen to keep my powers in check | 想着进入禅状态 控制异能 |
[02:34] | only to find myself — aah — back on the D.L. | 结果却又成了DL |
[02:39] | The “down low”? | 失落吗 |
[02:39] | The “disabled list.” | 是残废 |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah. That makes more sense. | 是啊 这么说更有道理 |
[02:42] | Yeah, and now I’m all… | 是啊 现在我… |
[02:45] | You know, it could just be growing pains | 可能只是磨合期的问题 |
[02:47] | – from the new powers. | 因为你获得了新异能 |
[02:48] | It’s okay, Fitz. | 没事的 菲兹 |
[02:48] | You don’t have to put a positive spin on this. | 你不用把这事往好了说 |
[02:50] | I’m not doing that. I would never patronize the — | 我没有 我绝不会有意可怜你… |
[02:56] | Well, the — | 就是 |
[02:57] | things change. That’s what I’m saying. | 情况变了 我就这个意思 |
[02:58] | So maybe if you can learn to control this, then… | 或许你可以学会控制它 |
[03:03] | You could have avengers-level powers, | 你就能拥有复仇者那样的能力了 |
[03:04] | something like Captain America, even. | 甚至像美国队长那样 |
[03:07] | I think it best we keep in mind | 我觉得我们还是不要忘了 |
[03:08] | the unstable nature of Skye’s power. | 斯凯的能力很不稳定 |
[03:10] | If there is an avenger equivalent, | 如果说她像哪个复仇者 |
[03:11] | right now I’m afraid it’s the Hulk. | 现在她恐怕也只是像绿巨人 |
[03:15] | Well, Hulk saved the world, last I checked. | 如果我没记错 绿巨人拯救了世界呢 |
[03:16] | You’re absolutely right. | 是啊 |
[03:18] | But given the choice, I believe Bruce Banner | 但如果有选择 我相信布鲁斯·班纳 |
[03:20] | would not hesitate to cure himself once and for all. | 也一定会想马上治好自己 |
[03:22] | Well, then, I guess we should be thankful | 那或许我们该庆幸 |
[03:25] | that nobody’s given him the choice. | 没人给过他这个选择 |
[03:26] | Oh, Fitz — | 菲兹 |
[03:27] | Don’t “oh, Fitz” me. I’m be– | 你少来 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, Skye. | 对不起 斯凯 |
[03:35] | This really isn’t about you. | 不是因为你 |
[03:36] | I’m pretty sure it is. | 就是的 |
[03:39] | I’ll go back to the Cage. | 我回牢笼去 |
[03:44] | Andrew’s recommending Skye be removed from S.H.I.E.L.D., | 安德鲁建议让斯凯离开神盾局 |
[03:46] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[03:47] | I agree with his recommendation. | 我同意他的建议 |
[03:51] | I’ve got to admit… | 我得承认 |
[03:53] | I’m surprised to hear you say that. | 你这话让我吃惊 |
[03:54] | I can agree with my ex. | 我可以认同我的前夫的 |
[03:56] | Skye’s too dangerous to be out there right now. | 斯凯现在太危险 不能出外勤 |
[03:59] | You just brought her into the field. | 你才带她出过外勤 |
[04:00] | I had no other choice. You were in danger. | 我当时别无选择 你有危险 |
[04:02] | I made a call. | 我只能当机立断 |
[04:03] | And Skye’s injuries | 斯凯的伤势 |
[04:04] | were something neither of us saw coming. | 我们两个都没料想到 |
[04:07] | What won’t we see next time? | 接下来又会发生什么我们没想到的事 |
[04:08] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[04:10] | Which is why you need to remove Skye from the equation. | 所以你得让斯凯离开 |
[04:14] | I know it’s difficult, Phil. | 我知道这很难 菲尔 |
[04:17] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s always wrestled | 神盾局对待 |
[04:18] | with how to handle people who are enhanced. | 能力增强者一向左右为难 |
[04:21] | And add Skye’s alien dna to the mix, | 再加上斯凯的外星基因 |
[04:23] | it’s a whole new category we have to deal with. | 这是全新的一类问题 |
[04:26] | This isn’t about categories on the index, May. | 重点不在于名录多出来一个类别 梅 |
[04:28] | We’re talking about Skye. | 这可是斯凯 |
[04:30] | And as her S.O., I am telling you, | 作为她的监管人员 我告诉你 |
[04:33] | I have no idea how to handle her. | 我完全不知道该拿她怎么办 |
[04:35] | You’ll find a way. You always do. | 你会想到办法的 你一向可以 |
[04:37] | Not always. | 并不是的 |
[04:39] | This isn’t Bahrain. Okay? | 这不是巴林岛 好吗 |
[04:42] | We know who we’re dealing with here. | 我们知道我们面对的是谁 |
[04:44] | Don’t fool yourself. Skye’s changed. | 别骗自己了 斯凯已经变了 |
[04:48] | Maybe not on the surface, but inside. | 可能外表没有 但是内在变了 |
[04:52] | She doesn’t know herself anymore. | 她不再了解她自己了 |
[05:23] | I want you to blink twice for me. | 眨两次眼 |
[05:26] | Did the facial-scan diagnostic appear? | 面部扫描分析程序出现了吗 |
[05:28] | – Yes. – Now close your eyes for two seconds, | -是的 -现在闭眼两秒钟 |
[05:31] | and the change should take effect. | 面容改变就会生效了 |
[05:40] | That reminds me of my Berkeley days. | 这让我想起了上大学的时光 |
[05:43] | Well, the effect would be far more convincing, | 如果你复制另一个女人的脸 |
[05:45] | if you were to replicate the face of another woman. | 效果会更好 |
[05:47] | And don’t forget — I stabilized your vocal processor. | 还有别忘了 我稳定了你的变声器 |
[05:53] | Admittedly, it’s not quite as precise as my original nanomask. | 当然 这不如原来的面具那么精确了 |
[05:58] | But regardless, I think you’re going to find it | 但是 我相信这个面具 |
[06:00] | extremely useful for any on-the-go S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 能有效协助任何神盾局 |
[06:04] | …or Hydra operations. | 或是九头蛇的行动 |
[06:09] | I see you figured out how to reset the mask. | 看来你已知道如何重置面具了 |
[06:13] | Just remember the program’s memory | 要记住 程序存储器 |
[06:14] | can only store up to three facial scans at a time. | 一次只能保存三个面容 |
[06:17] | And you’re sure there’s no way to remove the mask? | 你确定没有办法摘掉这个面具吗 |
[06:20] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我对此无能为力 |
[06:22] | But if you want your old face, just turn the machine off — | 但想要回到原来的面容 只需关掉面具 |
[06:24] | No! You’ve seen what’s underneath. | 不行 你见过面具下面是什么样 |
[06:26] | Please, I know this is difficult. | 求你了 我知道这很艰难 |
[06:29] | But look at the bright side — now you can be anyone you want. | 但往好处想 你现在可以变成任何人了 |
[06:40] | Maybe you can find an old photo from before the accident. | 也许你可以找一张毁容前的照片 |
[06:43] | Use that for the facial scan. | 扫描上面的面容 |
[06:45] | Let the mask do the rest. | 然后让面具解决问题 |
[06:47] | Not sure where I’d find one. | 我不知道哪里能找到老照片 |
[06:49] | To be honest, I haven’t even seen her face. | 老实说 我从未见过她的真实面目 |
[06:53] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[06:55] | Well, then I guess it’s fair to say | 好吧 那可以说 |
[06:56] | we all hide our true selves, don’t we? | 我们都隐藏了真实的自己 不是吗 |
[06:59] | Or we just…wait for the right time to reveal the truth. | 或者我们只是在等待揭露真相的时机 |
[07:07] | So this is what all the fuss is about — another S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 就是为了这个吗 另一个神盾局 |
[07:10] | Lower your voice. It’ll all get worked out momentarily. | 小声点 你过会儿就明白了 |
[07:13] | Lower my voice? You must be joking. | 小点声 你一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[07:16] | So, where now? To see the wizard? | 那么现在去哪 去见奥兹巫师吗 |
[07:19] | Eh, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[07:33] | Priceless. | 真有意思 |
[07:34] | I guess one boss wasn’t enough for you and Bobbi. | 看来你和芭比嫌一个上司不够 |
[07:37] | Seems the road trip hasn’t dampened your friend’s spirits. | 这趟旅程似乎并未影响你朋友的精神啊 |
[07:44] | Gonzalez. It’s good to see you, sir. | 冈萨雷斯 很高心见到你 长官 |
[07:47] | – It’s been too long, Mack. – Yeah. | -太久没见了 迈克 -是啊 |
[07:49] | It’s good to have you back on board. | 你回来真好 |
[07:52] | You must be Lance Hunter. | 你一定是兰斯·亨特吧 |
[07:55] | And you must be crazy. | 你一定是疯了 |
[07:58] | I assure you, none of us wanted this. | 我向你保证 我们都不想这样 |
[08:06] | I think I preferred you acting alone | 我更希望你是单独行事 |
[08:07] | instead of taking orders from the clown academy. | 而不是听从小丑学院的命令 |
[08:10] | This is not about blindly following orders, Mr. Hunter. | 这并不是盲目地遵从命令 亨特先生 |
[08:14] | This is about leaders being held accountable. | 这是关于领导人要负责 |
[08:17] | To the men and women they serve, | 对他们服务的人负责 |
[08:20] | as well as those that govern alongside them. | 也对那些与他们共同管理的人负责 |
[08:22] | Thanks for the democracy lesson, Lady Thomas Jefferson. | 多谢你教我民主 托马斯·杰斐逊女士 |
[08:25] | But if it’s all the same, spare me the sales pitch. | 但是如果你不介意 就别跟我费口舌了 |
[08:27] | That’s great. | 说得真好 |
[08:29] | We should throw him in the brig. | 我们应该把他关进禁闭室 |
[08:30] | Let’s not be hasty, Tomás. | 别着急 托马斯 |
[08:32] | We at least owe him an explanation. | 我们至少该给他个解释 |
[08:34] | We founded S.H.I.E.L.D. — the real S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们创立了神盾局 真正的神盾局 |
[08:37] | on the belief that leadership should operate with transparency | 基于领导层应透明化决策 |
[08:41] | and not from the shadow. | 而不是藏于阴影的理念 |
[08:43] | Nick Fury simply kept too many secrets. | 尼克·弗瑞有太多秘密 |
[08:46] | Got it. | 了解 |
[08:47] | Couldn’t agree more, actually. | 事实上我非常赞同 |
[08:49] | Just one little detail that you seem to have overlooked | 只是你们似乎忽略了个小细节 |
[08:51] | in your otherwise spot-on assessment. | 除此之外你们就都说对了 |
[08:54] | Guy with the eye patch and the secrets, Nick Fury — | 那个戴着眼罩 有很多秘密的尼克·弗瑞 |
[08:57] | he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[08:58] | Fury is dead, but coulson’s alive and well. | 弗瑞是死了 但是科尔森还活得好好的 |
[09:01] | Thanks to one of those secrets. | 这还多亏了他的一个秘密 |
[09:03] | And it seems that instead of learning from those mistakes, | 而科尔森似乎并没从错误中吸取教训 |
[09:06] | Coulson’s heading down the same path. | 反而继续走老路 |
[09:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | So that’s what this is about. | 那么这就是问题所在 |
[09:13] | You guys don’t want Coulson in charge. | 你们不希望科尔森掌权 |
[09:15] | I’ll be the first to admit the guy’s not perfect. | 我完全承认他并不完美 |
[09:18] | Sometimes chews with his mouth open, | 有时他张着嘴嚼东西 |
[09:20] | tends to hog the mike on karaoke nights. | 卡拉OK之夜会做麦霸 |
[09:22] | But other than that, he’s not so bad, really. | 但除此之外 他也不赖 |
[09:26] | Well, I’m afraid we don’t share that opinion. | 恐怕我们并不那么认为 |
[09:31] | This is rubbish. | 真是扯淡 |
[09:32] | Maybe you’ve drunk the conspiracy kool-aid, | 也许你是投靠这个阴谋了 |
[09:34] | but there’s not a chance in hell | 但芭比是绝不可能 |
[09:35] | Bobbi would ever bow down to any of this. | 服从你们这一套的 |
[10:06] | Perhaps we could have discussed this alone… | 我们为什么不能单独谈谈 |
[10:09] | without all of Hufflepuff looking on. | 没有整个魔法学院的人盯着 |
[10:11] | Hunter…Please. | 亨特 求你了 |
[10:17] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[10:20] | Indoctrinate away. | 请赐教吧 |
[10:22] | It may come as a surprise to you, | 你听了也许会很吃惊 |
[10:24] | but I was very close to Isabelle Hartley. | 但我和伊莎贝尔·哈特利很熟 |
[10:27] | You see, she saved my life in this very facility. | 她就是在这里救了我的命 |
[10:31] | Hydra had me dead to rights. | 九头蛇本来抓住了我 |
[10:33] | You’re not the first person Izzy helped out of a pinch. | 你又不是伊兹救的第一个人了 |
[10:36] | But I may have been the last. | 但我也许是最后一个 |
[10:39] | By all accounts, Isabelle’s death | 据我所知 伊莎贝尔的死 |
[10:41] | could have been avoided | 本可以避免的 |
[10:42] | if Agent Coulson hadn’t been so relentless | 但科尔森特工太执着于 |
[10:45] | in his pursuit of alien tech. | 追寻外星科技了 |
[10:47] | Added to that, the tragedy in Puerto Rico — | 除此之外 波多黎各发生的惨剧 |
[10:50] | the death of Agent Triplett, | 崔普利特特工的死 |
[10:52] | the transformation of the young woman, Raina. | 那个叫蕾娜的年轻女人的转化 |
[10:55] | Even Agent Skye seems to have been affected. | 甚至连斯凯特工都受到了影响 |
[10:58] | And all because of Coulson’s search for a city | 全是因为科尔森被自己刻画下的外星纹样 |
[11:01] | that his own alien writing drove him to find. | 驱使着 想去找一个城市 |
[11:04] | Yeah, he’s put all that scribbling behind him. | 他已经不再画那些东西了 |
[11:07] | Should we all just get up and go home now? | 那我们现在可以各回各家了吗 |
[11:09] | This is not a decision that we arrived at lightly. | 这个决定并不是我们草率做出的 |
[11:14] | I know Coulson. He was a good agent. | 我了解科尔森 他是个很好的特工 |
[11:17] | At least, he was before Fury injected him with alien DNA. | 至少在弗瑞给他注射外星基因以前是 |
[11:21] | Ever since, his behavior’s grown increasingly more troubling. | 自那之后 他的行为变得越来越失常了 |
[11:26] | Can you honestly tell me | 你能摸着良心告诉我 |
[11:28] | that you don’t share any of these concerns? | 你在这方面从来没有过担忧吗 |
[11:36] | I won’t deny you have a few good points. | 我不否认你说的一些话很有道理 |
[11:41] | But why not just take it up with the man himself? | 但你为什么不去直接和他说呢 |
[11:43] | We wanted all the facts first. | 我们想先收集足够的信息 |
[11:45] | Which is what Bobbi and I have been doing — gathering intel. | 那正是我和芭比一直在做的事 收集信息 |
[11:50] | Bobbi, you’re an awfully quiet member of this coup d’etat. | 芭比 作为政变一员 你异常安静啊 |
[11:54] | What’s your take? | 你有什么想法 |
[11:58] | I believe they’re right. | 我认为他们说得对 |
[12:01] | Coulson has been compromised. | 科尔森已经变了 |
[12:22] | Come in. | 进来 |
[12:30] | It’s all there? | 都在里面了吗 |
[12:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:37] | Is there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:39] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[12:42] | possible repercussions. | 有些可能的后果 |
[12:44] | We’ve been over this, Agent Simmons, | 这事我们已经讨论过了 西蒙斯特工 |
[12:46] | and I’m aware of the consequences, | 我很清楚后果 |
[12:48] | but this is my decision to make. | 但这个决定是我说了算 |
[12:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:04] | No. | 糟糕 |
[13:05] | Ankle bone’s always the toughest. | 脚踝从来都是最难的 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | Maybe a game of nerves isn’t the best idea for me. | 也许紧张的游戏并不适合我 |
[13:11] | You and I need to take a ride. | 你和我要出去走一趟 |
[13:13] | Okay. But why am I suddenly feeling like old yeller right now? | 好吧 但为什么我突然觉得自己像老黄狗 |
[13:16] | Kind of surprised you know the reference. | 我很惊讶你还看过那个电影 |
[13:18] | I’ve had a lot of downtime lately. | 我最近经常休息 |
[13:20] | That and Fitz really wants a dog. | 外加菲兹真的很想养条狗 |
[13:21] | Thought he wanted a monkey. | 他不是想要猴子吗 |
[13:22] | Guess he readjusted his expectations. | 看来他改变了主意 |
[13:27] | You can’t tell me where we’re going, can you? | 你不能告诉我我们要去哪 是吧 |
[13:30] | You’re gonna want to pack a bag. | 你最好收拾点行李 |
[14:04] | So… | 那么 |
[14:09] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:11] | Uh, yeah, I’m just deciding on what to wear. | 嗯 我只是在想穿什么 |
[14:13] | Why don’t you let me take care of that? | 我来帮你解决吧 |
[14:18] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:19] | Pick up another surprise for you. | 再给你取一个惊喜来 |
[14:22] | But wait. We just finished with the doctor. | 等等 我们刚刚搞定医生 |
[14:25] | It was important he not talk. | 让他保守秘密很重要 |
[14:30] | Now it’s time for the next phase. | 现在要进入下一阶段了 |
[14:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:39] | I appreciate what you’re doing, really. | 我真的很感激你做的这些事 |
[14:44] | But you have to stop. | 但你不能再继续了 |
[14:47] | I’m too, um… I-it’s just… | 我太 就是 |
[14:53] | I have nothing to give to you in return. | 我没什么可以报答你的 |
[14:56] | That’s not why I’m doing this. | 那并不是我这么做的原因 |
[15:00] | Just be patient. | 耐心点 |
[15:03] | I’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 我几个小时就回来 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry about everything that’s happening, Skye. | 关于这一切我很抱歉 斯凯 |
[15:16] | Not your fault. The blame begins and ends with my dad. | 那不是你的错 都要怪我爸爸 |
[15:20] | Well, you wouldn’t be the first person | 你也不是第一个 |
[15:21] | to have parents with misguided intentions. | 父母用意不良的人了 |
[15:23] | Nope, just the first whose crazy dad | 不是 只是第一个被疯狂的父亲 |
[15:25] | lured her to an alien city to get earthquake powers. | 引去一个外星城市获得地震异能的人 |
[15:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:32] | I got us a little something for the trip. | 我为旅途准备了点东西 |
[15:43] | Thing I remember most about my dad is he was a car guy. | 关于我父亲 我最深的记忆就是他喜欢玩车 |
[15:47] | Always working on this junker he insisted I help him fix. | 一直坚持让我帮他一起修一辆破车 |
[15:52] | While my friends were outside, playing ball, having fun, | 而我的朋友都在外面玩 打球 |
[15:54] | there I was, stuck at home with him, fixing that damn car. | 我只能和他一起困在家里修那辆破车 |
[15:59] | Wasn’t till we finished that it hit me. | 直到我们完工我才意识到 |
[16:01] | That car was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. | 那辆车是我见过最美的东西 |
[16:05] | And all the time we’d spent together working on it | 而正因为我们一起在它身上 |
[16:08] | gave me an appreciation I never would have had otherwise. | 花的那些时间 才让我更珍惜它 |
[16:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:13] | Was that car a red 1962 corvette? | 那是一辆62款的红科尔维特吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:22] | Well, he’d be very proud. | 他会很为你骄傲的 |
[16:23] | Your red corvette flies. How cool is that? | 你的红科尔维特会飞了 多酷啊 |
[16:26] | It’s pretty cool. | 确实挺酷 |
[16:29] | But I think the thing he’d like most about it — | 但我觉得最能让他欣慰的是 |
[16:33] | at her core, she’s still just a red ’62 corvette. | 她内心仍只是一台62款红科尔维特 |
[16:39] | Just to be clear, I-I’m the corvette in this story. | 我就问问 科尔维特指的就是我 |
[16:44] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:45] | Now you want to tell me where we’re going? | 现在能告诉我咱们要去哪了吗 |
[16:51] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[16:57] | Have a seat. I’ll be right in. | 你先坐 我马上就来 |
[17:03] | Pumpkin pancakes? | 南瓜薄煎饼啊 |
[17:09] | When you left, it got me thinking… | 你走后 我一直在想 |
[17:12] | what do I have to offer that you would even want? | 我能给你什么你会想要的呢 |
[17:24] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[17:41] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你这是干什么 |
[17:43] | I’m giving you what you want. | 我要给你你想要的 |
[17:46] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[17:48] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是实话 |
[17:50] | You took skye off that S.H.I.E.L.D. Plane for a reason. | 你把斯凯带离神盾局的飞机是有原因的 |
[17:53] | I made her a promise. | 我向她保证过 |
[17:55] | You don’t have to pretend. | 你不用装了 |
[17:58] | I saw the way you looked at her. | 我看到你看她的眼神了 |
[18:00] | And you also picked me up from the floor after she shot me. | 她开枪打伤我之后 也是你救了我 |
[18:04] | Whatever I may have thought there was between me and Skye, | 不管我以为我跟斯凯之间有什么 |
[18:06] | She made it pretty clear the feeling wasn’t mutual. | 她表示得很清楚 她对我没感觉 |
[18:10] | I’m not insane. | 我没疯 |
[18:11] | Uh, I’m…Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:15] | Please, you have to forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[18:16] | This is so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[18:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:26] | I — I ju– | 我…我只… |
[18:29] | I thought that if… I looked like her, then maybe… | 我以为如果我变得跟她一样 那也许… |
[18:35] | Maybe there’s a chance we could be together. | 也许我们有机会在一起 |
[18:38] | Well, maybe we could. | 也许有可能 |
[18:40] | But not this…Skye or May. | 但你不能伪装成斯凯或是梅 |
[18:44] | No. It has to be with you. | 不 必须是你自己 |
[18:46] | Me? | 我 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:48] | There is no me. | 根本就没有我 |
[18:51] | Whoever I was before is just gone! | 不管我以前是谁 都已经不存在了 |
[18:57] | Whitehall wiped her all away. | 怀特霍尔已经把她抹杀了 |
[19:05] | Mack, how’s your cover with Coulson? | 迈克 你在科尔森那边瞒得过去吗 |
[19:08] | We’re giving him updates once a day, | 我们每天向他汇报一次 |
[19:09] | painting in broad strokes. | 跟他说个大概 |
[19:11] | Heartbroken ex-husband, finding comfort in a bottle, | 心碎的前夫 借酒消愁 |
[19:13] | that kind of thing. | 之类的 |
[19:14] | – It’s time for you to get back, then. – Ok. | -那么 你该回去了 -好 |
[19:17] | Play it as ships passing in the night. | 就说你们没碰上 |
[19:19] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[19:22] | What’s your take on Hunter? | 你怎么看亨特 |
[19:24] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[19:25] | He’s not really the type to show his cards, | 他不是会轻易亮出底牌的人 |
[19:27] | especially in front of an audience. | 尤其是当着众人的面 |
[19:28] | Would you tell me if he was? | 就算他是 你会告诉我吗 |
[19:30] | What are you implying, Robert? | 你想暗示什么 罗伯特 |
[19:32] | I know that you and Hunter have been reconnecting lately. | 我知道你和亨特最近复合了 |
[19:34] | Maybe that’s taken your focus off the big picture. | 也许那让你分心了 |
[19:37] | You really want to play that angle, | 你我共同经历了那么多 |
[19:39] | after the hell you and I have been through here together? | 你真要拿这个说事吗 |
[19:42] | I need to make sure that you’re all-in, Barbara. | 我得确认你是全身心投入的 芭芭拉 |
[19:45] | – I’m all-in. – Good. | -我是 -那就好 |
[19:47] | Then you’ll understand why we’re keeping Hunter on the base | 那你就能理解我们为什么要把亨特留在基地了 |
[19:49] | till the Coulson situation has been resolved. | 得先解决了科尔森那边才行 |
[19:55] | I know what you’re going through. | 我理解你现在的心情 |
[19:57] | My family did a number on me… | 我家人给我的伤害很大 |
[19:59] | Stripped me down, left me…hollow. | 剥夺了我的一切 把我掏空 |
[20:04] | I was a shell. | 我成了具空壳 |
[20:06] | So, when someone finally did come along | 所以 当终于有人找到我 |
[20:08] | and offer to build me back up, I didn’t resist… | 说要重塑我 我没拒绝 |
[20:12] | Even though what he really did was make me a killer. | 即便他其实是把我变成了杀手 |
[20:17] | But you seem so well-adjusted. | 可你看起来状态很好啊 |
[20:21] | It was a long road. | 这是个漫长的过程 |
[20:24] | Took getting locked up to give me some perspective. | 直到我被关了起来 才慢慢看清了事实 |
[20:28] | But then I paid my family a visit. | 但后来我又去拜访了我的家人 |
[20:30] | They were surprised to see me, but I think that eventually, | 他们没想到会见到我 但我觉得我们终于 |
[20:36] | we were able to…dig in, really… | 深入地谈开了 真正地… |
[20:40] | express our feelings. | 表达了我们的感受 |
[20:43] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[20:44] | I haven’t looked back since. | 那以后我就再没回头了 |
[20:53] | You are the only one who can find yourself. | 只有你才能找回你自己 |
[20:59] | But maybe… | 但也许 |
[21:03] | …this will help. | 这会有帮助 |
[21:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:07] | Closure. | 了结 |
[21:10] | Sunil bakshi? | 苏尼尔·巴克希 |
[21:13] | He’s in air force custody under a guy named Talbot. | 他被空军一个叫塔伯特的人扣押着 |
[21:16] | I was thinking you and I should drop by and say hello. | 我在想 我们可以去打个招呼 |
[21:20] | Bakshi was the one who dragged me from my safe house, | 就是巴克希强行把我带离了安全屋 |
[21:24] | prepped me for Whitehall. | 送去给了怀特霍尔 |
[21:25] | Which is why you need a face-to-face… | 所以你必须面对面 |
[21:28] | to get all this out. | 跟他做个了结 |
[21:30] | Let him know how you really feel. | 让他知道你真正的感受 |
[21:38] | I…I-I — I’m sorry. I just — I can’t — | 我 对不起 我做不到… |
[21:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:44] | We’ll do this together. | 我们一起去 |
[21:46] | I’ll be there every step of the way. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 那好 |
[21:58] | But how? | 但是怎么做 |
[22:00] | You said he’s in air force custody. | 你都说了 他在空军手里 |
[22:03] | Got that all worked out. | 我自有办法 |
[22:06] | First… | 不过首先 |
[22:10] | You… | 你 |
[22:13] | are gonna need this. | 得戴上这个 |
[22:20] | I could have swore it was in here somewhere. | 我发誓我就放在这里面了 |
[22:23] | Unless maybe I put it in my other purse. | 除非我是放在另一个包里了 |
[22:26] | Is everything okay, mrs. Talbot? | 您还好吗 塔伯特太太 |
[22:28] | Well, obviously not. | 显然不好啊 |
[22:29] | I can’t find my I.D. anywhere. | 我的证件找不到了 |
[22:31] | It’s not that, ma’am. It sounds like you have a cold. | 不是那个 夫人 听您声音好像感冒了 |
[22:37] | Can’t seem to shake the damn thing. | 就是怎么都好不了 |
[22:40] | Probably got it from my son, the little germ factory. | 估计是我儿子传染的 那个脏小子 |
[22:45] | How about I just call the general, | 要不我请示一下将军吧 |
[22:46] | get this all straightened out? | 省得您再麻烦了 |
[22:50] | The thing about a riding mower | 乘式割草机的好处 |
[22:51] | is it gives you a superior cut, | 就在于更好的割草体验 |
[22:53] | lets you control the terrain. | 让你能控制整个草坪 |
[22:56] | That’s very informative, sir. | 受益匪浅 长官 |
[22:59] | You got two hands, four wheels… | 两只手 控制四只轮子 |
[23:03] | one saddle. | 却只有一个座位 |
[23:04] | That’s really what it’s all about, lieutenant. | 关键就在这里 中尉 |
[23:09] | General Talbot’s office. | 塔伯特将军的办公室 |
[23:11] | I see. It’s security. | 好的 是门卫 |
[23:13] | Your wife left her I.D. at home again. | 您妻子又把证件落在家里了 |
[23:17] | It’s a little early for taco tuesday, isn’t it? | 周二吃卷饼 但现在有点早了吧 |
[23:26] | All right. Send her up. | 好吧 让她进来 |
[23:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[23:32] | Sorry about the wait, mrs. Talbot. You’re all set. | 抱歉让您久等了塔伯特太太 您可以进去了 |
[23:34] | I hope you feel better. | 希望您尽早康复 |
[23:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | It’s one of Fury’s old retreats. | 这曾是弗瑞的一个隐居点 |
[23:43] | Haven’t been in here in years. | 我有好几年没来过了 |
[23:45] | Fury’s not the kind of guy who has a cabin just to relax. | 弗瑞不是那种会躲在小木屋里放松的人 |
[23:48] | What is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[23:50] | It’s a safe house for people with powers. | 是异能人士的安全屋 |
[23:52] | Rogers even spent a few weeks here after he defrosted. | 罗杰斯刚解冻那会儿都来这儿住过几周 |
[23:56] | Okay, but who’s it supposed to keep safe — | 好吧 但问题是想让谁安全 |
[23:57] | The people with powers or everyone else? | 异能人士还是其他人 |
[24:00] | Both. | 都想 |
[24:03] | Skye, I’m afraid I have to pull you from active duty. | 斯凯 恐怕我不能再让你出任务了 |
[24:08] | I get it. I do. | 我明白 |
[24:09] | I just didn’t think that you’d lock me up | 我只是没想到你会把我隔离起来 |
[24:12] | like a werewolf during full moon. | 就跟满月期的狼人似的 |
[24:14] | You’re not alone here. | 你不会落单的 |
[24:15] | Feels pretty isolated to me. | 我看着挺隔绝的 |
[24:16] | There’s a direct video link to the base, | 这里和基地有视频通讯专线 |
[24:18] | and May will keep dropping by every couple of days. | 梅也会隔几天就来看看你 |
[24:20] | What am I supposed to do? Go fishing? | 我该做什么 钓鱼吗 |
[24:22] | Well, if you do go outside, be careful, | 如果你要出门的话得当心 |
[24:24] | There’s a laser fence around the perimeter. | 周围有激光围栏 |
[24:28] | Look, this is a safe place. You can relax here. | 这里很安全 你可以放松下来 |
[24:32] | You can use this time to get a handle on your abilities. | 利用这段时间学会控制你的力量 |
[24:35] | Yeah, ’cause that’s worked great so far. | 是啊 到目前进展很棒呢 |
[24:37] | Well, maybe it’s time we give you a hand with that. | 也许我们现在该帮你一把了 |
[24:41] | Simmons has been working around the clock on these. | 西蒙斯最近一直在研发这个东西 |
[24:43] | She assures me they’ll cut your recovery time in half. | 她向我保证能让你的恢复时间减半 |
[24:47] | How do they work? | 它们有什么作用 |
[24:50] | The internal wiring emits a surge of electricity | 内置电路会产生电流 |
[24:52] | to inhibit your powers. | 抑制你的异能 |
[24:54] | So these take my powers away? | 这东西能消除我的异能 |
[24:56] | More like decrease their magnitude | 更像是减低其威力 |
[24:57] | to keep you from hurting yourself. | 以免你再伤到自己 |
[24:59] | Like I said, we want you to heal. | 我说过 我们希望你尽早恢复 |
[25:00] | Seems like a no-brainer. | 看着挺容易啊 |
[25:03] | It’s a personal call. | 这得你试了才知道了 |
[25:04] | What do you mean? Are there side effects? | 什么意思 还有副作用吗 |
[25:06] | A few. | 有一些 |
[25:07] | Simmons can go over them with you later. | 西蒙斯稍后会跟你详细说明的 |
[25:11] | Are these gloves really my best option? | 这手套就是我最佳的选择了吗 |
[25:13] | I can’t answer that question for you, Skye. | 这我不能替你决定 斯凯 |
[25:15] | Stop. | 够了 |
[25:16] | Stop being this S.H.I.E.L.D. guy for just one second, okay? | 别再跟我打神盾局的官腔了 行吗 |
[25:20] | Please. We’ve been through way too much together. | 拜托 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[25:22] | I just need you to be my friend right now. | 我现在需要你做我的朋友 |
[25:25] | What would you do if you were me? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 |
[25:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:30] | These are uncharted waters, | 这一切对我们都是未知的 |
[25:32] | but if anybody can find a way through them, it’s you. | 但你是最有可能找到解决办法的人了 |
[25:36] | ’cause I’m the red corvette. | 就因为我是红科尔维特 |
[25:37] | Because you’re one of the few people I know I can trust. | 因为你是极少数我能信任的人之一 |
[25:52] | Do something to your hair, major? Looks good. | 做护发了吗 少校 挺好看 |
[26:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[26:16] | Feed go out? | 视频中断了吗 |
[26:18] | Yeah, and I can’t figure out why. Any ideas? | 是啊 我也不知道怎么回事 你呢 |
[26:21] | Might know a little something. | 我可能还真知道 |
[26:26] | Hey, honey. Get lost on the way to my office? | 亲爱的 找不到来我办公室的路了吗 |
[26:29] | No, I’m not lost. I’m just stuck in some traffic. | 不 我没迷路 只是堵在路上了 |
[26:34] | Wait, you’re telling me you’re still in the car? | 等等 你是说你还在车上吗 |
[26:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[26:36] | I swear, this construction on 5th has been going on forever. | 真是的 五大道上的施工简直没完没了了 |
[26:41] | But I just s… | 可我才看… |
[26:46] | she’s not really here. | 刚才那人不是她 |
[26:47] | Excuse me, sir? | 你说什么 长官 |
[26:49] | I need you to lock down the base for me right now, Lieutenant. | 我要你立刻封锁基地 中尉 |
[26:52] | And if you see me someplace I’m not supposed to be, | 如果你看到我出现在不该出现的地方 |
[26:56] | I’m not there. | 那就不是我 |
[26:59] | It’s that damn mask again. | 又是那个该死的面具 |
[27:06] | Get to the sat room. Make contact with Phil Coulson. | 去通信卫星室 和菲尔·科尔森取得联系 |
[27:09] | Tell him the nanomask is in play. | 告诉他纳米面具又出现了 |
[27:14] | No one comes in here without my permission. | 未经我的同意 谁都不准进来 |
[27:16] | No one. | 任何人 |
[27:23] | Is that everybody? | 所有人都到齐了吗 |
[27:24] | All female personnel are accounted for, sir. | 所有女性人员都到齐了 长官 |
[27:26] | Outstanding. | 很好 |
[27:28] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[27:30] | We have a situation. | 我们现在有个情况 |
[27:32] | There is a mole on our base. | 我们的基地里有内鬼 |
[27:35] | This mole infiltrated security by posing as my wife | 内鬼伪装成我妻子的样子混过了安检 |
[27:38] | and could be anyone in this room right now. | 现在可能是这里的任何一个人 |
[27:41] | Make no mistake — | 谨记 |
[27:42] | this is an enemy combatant, one not to be taken lightly. | 此人是敌方战士 不容小觑 |
[27:47] | But rest assured, I will find this perpetrator. | 但是请放心 我会找带这个闯入者的 |
[27:51] | Because if there is one thing that I cannot stand, | 因为要说我有什么无法容忍的事 |
[27:54] | it is a spy in my house. | 就是内部的间谍 |
[27:56] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[28:01] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 打算告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[28:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:04] | You’ve been off-campus several days babysitting Hunter. | 你已经离开照看亨特好几天了 |
[28:06] | Yet here you are. | 但你现在回来了 |
[28:08] | What? Oh, and still no Hunter, yeah. | 什么 但亨特还没回来吗 是啊 |
[28:10] | Well, I mean, what can I say? | 我也没办法 |
[28:12] | I spent the last 48 hours in Athens, Georgia, | 这48小时 我跟他跑遍雅典 格鲁吉亚 |
[28:14] | Keeping the guy out of bar fights. | 尽力避免他在酒吧和人打架 |
[28:15] | I mean, the guy’s in no shape to return. | 他现在根本不能归队 |
[28:18] | Well, then we’ve got a problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[28:20] | I’m not sure I’m seeing it. | 我不太明白 |
[28:21] | Hunter didn’t resign or take a leave of absence. | 亨特既没辞职 也没请假 |
[28:24] | He went AWOL. | 他这是擅离职守 |
[28:26] | Yeah, a broken heart will make a guy do dumb things. | 心碎总会让人做出蠢事 |
[28:28] | So will money and opportunity. | 金钱和机遇同样也会 |
[28:31] | No, uh… | 不 |
[28:32] | What, you think Hunter might sell S.H.I.E.L.D. secrets? | 怎么 你认为亨特会出卖神盾局的秘密吗 |
[28:35] | No, no, trust me — | 不不 相信我 |
[28:36] | The only threat this guy poses is to himself. | 这家伙也就只对他自己有威胁 |
[28:40] | Bobbi there when you left? | 你走的时候 芭比在那儿吗 |
[28:42] | No, I didn’t see her. | 不在 没看到她 |
[28:44] | Two ships pass in the night, I suppose. | 可能是错过了吧 |
[28:48] | Call Coulson. He’s waiting for your report. | 打给科尔森 他在等你的报告 |
[28:50] | Will do. Is there anything else? Uh… | 好的 还有别的事吗 |
[28:55] | No. | 没了 |
[28:56] | You’ve done enough already. | 你已经做的够多了 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:06] | Thanks for the update, Mack. | 谢谢你的报告 迈克 |
[29:08] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[29:10] | I’m afraid I have to get back. | 恐怕我得回去了 |
[29:13] | I get it. | 明白 |
[29:13] | Didn’t expect you to stay and roast marshmallows. | 没指望你会留下来烤棉花糖 |
[29:16] | This is temporary, Skye. I’ll be back in a couple days. | 只是暂时的 斯凯 我过几天就回来 |
[29:18] | – If you need anything– – I’ll let you know. | -如果你有需要 -我会通知你的 |
[29:24] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会找到解决办法的 |
[29:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:38] | Captain Andersen. | 安德森上尉 |
[29:40] | I believe your daughter goes to school with my boy. | 你女儿跟我儿子是同学吧 |
[29:44] | I don’t have a daughter, sir. | 我没有女儿 先生 |
[29:47] | No, you do not. | 是 你确实没有 |
[29:58] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[30:00] | when was the last time I got your name right? | 我上次叫对你的名字是什么时候 |
[30:03] | Never. Sir. | 从没叫对过 长官 |
[30:06] | You are correct. | 没错 |
[30:27] | I think we have a winner, folks. | 我想我们找到内鬼了 |
[30:33] | This is not your face. | 这不是你的脸 |
[30:37] | General, please… | 将军 请别这样 |
[30:43] | Sorry about that, Meredith. | 对不起 梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:47] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[30:48] | Where is she?! | 她去哪了 |
[30:59] | Uniform’s a little big. | 军装有点大啊 |
[31:00] | Shortest guy I could find. | 这是我找到最矮的人了 |
[31:02] | Any luck with security clearance? | 权限卡找到了吗 |
[31:05] | Come on. Follow me. | 走吧 跟我来 |
[31:14] | What is it you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[31:21] | Agent 33. | 33号特工 |
[31:23] | Loyal to the very end. | 忠诚至终 |
[31:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:32] | Just lending a hand. | 只是来帮帮忙 |
[31:35] | Whose orders are you following? | 你听的是谁的命令 |
[31:37] | My own. | 我自己 |
[31:39] | Agent 33, you need to listen to me very carefully. | 33号特工 仔细听清楚我所说的话 |
[31:42] | You’ve lost your way. Take a deep breath. | 你迷失了 深呼吸 |
[31:45] | Calm your mind… | 平静下来 |
[31:47] | And your compliance will be — | 你的服从会得到… |
[31:55] | Seems they all check out. | 看起来她们都没问题 |
[31:57] | Then who the hell was that masquerading as my wife? | 那冒充我妻子的人到底是谁 |
[32:00] | Uh, sir… | 长官 |
[32:02] | – Hi, honey. – Stop right there! | -亲爱的 -站住别动 |
[32:04] | Th-the guard wasn’t at the front, so I just walked in. | 前台守卫不在 我就自己进来了 |
[32:07] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:08] | Glenn, you’re scaring me. | 格伦 你吓到我了 |
[32:09] | – Now! – Okay. | -快点 -好吧 |
[32:11] | Put your face on the carpet! | 面朝下趴下 |
[32:13] | Okay! God! What is wrong with you?! | 好吧 老天 你这是怎么了 |
[32:17] | God, I-I-I even brought those little pork taquitos | 老天 我还买了你特别喜欢的 |
[32:19] | that you like so much. | 猪肉墨西哥卷饼 |
[32:22] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[32:26] | Carla? | 卡尔拉 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:42] | You could have just told me, Bob. | 你本可直接告诉我的 芭比 |
[32:45] | I was hoping to keep you out of this. | 我本不希望把你牵扯进来 |
[32:49] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[32:51] | I totally blew that one. | 的确是我搞砸了 |
[32:55] | I gave your name to Coulson because Hartley needed backup. | 我向科尔森推荐你是因为哈特利需要支援 |
[33:00] | I never thought you’d stay, let alone care. | 我没想到你会留下 甚至在乎这一切 |
[33:04] | Then you started asking questions | 然后你开始打探 |
[33:05] | about what Mack and I were up to. | 迈克和我在干什么 |
[33:07] | And the next thing I know, he has you tied up in his trunk. | 一转眼 他已经把你绑在他车上了 |
[33:13] | Least fun road trip of my life. | 我这辈子最不好玩的一次旅行 |
[33:16] | Forgetting Arizona? | 忘了亚利桑那那次了吗 |
[33:19] | More like repressing the memory. | 是努力不想记起那次 |
[33:21] | Still can’t listen to the Eagles without getting the chills. | 到现在还是一听老鹰乐队就起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[33:28] | I should have known it wouldn’t work out between us. | 我早该知道我们是不可能的 |
[33:31] | I mean, we first hit it off | 我们最初好上 |
[33:33] | when you were sent to steal intel from me. | 就是因为你被派来从我这里偷情报 |
[33:34] | Well, I made it worth your while. | 我也让你捞回本了 |
[33:37] | Time of my life, really. | 是我这辈子最美好的时光了 |
[33:40] | But maybe not the bedrock foundation upon which a marriage is built. | 但恐怕不是很好的婚姻基础 |
[33:45] | Everything I felt for you — that was real. | 我对你的所有感情 都是真的 |
[33:51] | Yeah, maybe so. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[33:55] | But in the end, you still got that intel, didn’t you. | 但最终 你还是拿到了情报 不是吗 |
[33:57] | Hunter… | 亨特 |
[34:00] | It’s always the same pattern, love. | 历史总在不断重复 亲爱的 |
[34:02] | I fall for you, only to discover | 我爱上你 然后却发现 |
[34:04] | you got something else up and running. | 你另有所图 |
[34:05] | There was no hidden agenda with you. | 我对你没有别的企图 |
[34:06] | Yeah, you say things like that, | 是 你嘴上这么说 |
[34:07] | but your actions clearly suggest otherwise. | 可你实际做的却是另一套 |
[34:09] | Can’t you just meet me halfway? | 我们就不能彼此妥协一次吗 |
[34:11] | I want to. Just tell me how. | 我也想啊 告诉我该怎么做 |
[34:14] | Walk away. Right now. | 离开这里 现在就走 |
[34:17] | You and I — we can leave all this mess behind, | 你和我一起 我们把这堆烂事抛在身后 |
[34:18] | just start over, be new people, be better people. | 重新开始 重新做人 做更好的人 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:33] | I need to finish this. | 我必须做到底 |
[34:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:46] | Well, I’m leaving, Bob. | 那我要走了 芭比 |
[34:49] | So don’t try and stop me. | 别试图阻止我 |
[34:53] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[35:02] | Everybody else will. | 但其他所有人都会阻止你 |
[35:09] | There’s nowhere to go! | 你无路可逃的 |
[35:15] | Damn it, Hunter. | 该死的 亨特 |
[35:33] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[36:14] | Sir. Where’s Skye? | 长官 斯凯去哪了 |
[36:17] | I’m afraid that’s confidential. | 恐怕那是机密 |
[36:19] | ‘Cause you’re keeping her prisoner somewhere, aren’t you? | 因为你把她关到什么地方了 对吗 |
[36:22] | Skye is safe, Agent Fitz. | 斯凯很安全 菲兹特工 |
[36:24] | That’s all you need to know. | 你知道这个就够了 |
[36:35] | You took something… | 你早些时候 |
[36:39] | up to Coulson earlier. | 拿了件东西给科尔森 |
[36:42] | – What was it? – It was nothing. | -是什么 -没什么 |
[36:44] | Didn’t look like nothing. | 看起来可不像没什么 |
[36:47] | What was in the case, Jemma? | 那箱子里装的什么 珍玛 |
[36:48] | Something to help Skye. | 能帮助斯凯的东西 |
[36:50] | Because you want to change her. | 因为你想改变她 |
[36:52] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[36:53] | Stop it. I don’t want to change Skye. | 够了 我不想改变斯凯 |
[36:55] | The diviner did that. I’m just trying to fix her. | 是预言者改变了她 我只是想治好她 |
[37:00] | You never used to be this scared. You know that? | 你以前可不是这么害怕 你知道吧 |
[37:03] | Trip died, Fitz, | 崔普死了 菲兹 |
[37:04] | All because we didn’t take the necessary precautions. | 就因为我们没采取必要的防范措施 |
[37:07] | No, it’s not that. You’re afraid. | 不 不是这个原因 你害怕 |
[37:12] | ‘Cause of what happened to me and Skye, | 是因为发生在我和斯凯身上的事 |
[37:13] | how we both changed. | 我们两个都发生了改变 |
[37:14] | Well, you know what the scariest change is, Jemma? | 你知道谁的改变最可怕吗 珍玛 |
[37:17] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[37:28] | Agent 33 infiltrated your base | 33号特工潜入了你的基地 |
[37:30] | to break out Sunil Bakshi? | 劫走了苏尼尔·巴克希 |
[37:31] | Turns out she wasn’t working alone, either. | 而且我们发现她不是单独行动 |
[37:34] | We managed to track down video | 我们找到了他们 |
[37:35] | of the vehicle leaving the premises. | 开车逃离时的监控录像 |
[37:37] | Guess who was behind the wheel. | 猜猜是谁在开车 |
[37:40] | Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德 |
[37:42] | Agent 33 must have dragged him out of puerto rico. | 一定是33号特工在波多黎各救了他 |
[37:45] | Guessing we haven’t heard the last of this. | 看来这事还没完呢 |
[37:48] | Your wife — how’s she holding up? | 你妻子呢 她怎么样 |
[37:49] | Rattled, which is to be expected. | 吓坏了 这也不奇怪 |
[37:52] | Damn experience nearly cost me my marriage. | 这破事差点害我离婚 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna be up to my ears in edible arrangements | 我得百般讨好她 |
[37:57] | trying to make this thing right. | 想办法补救了 |
[38:00] | I lost two men to those psychopaths. | 那俩疯子杀了我两个人 |
[38:03] | Good men. | 优秀的战士 |
[38:04] | My condolences. It’s never easy. | 节哀顺变 这种事总是很沉重 |
[38:07] | Just tell me we’ll get those sons of bitches, Coulson. | 你保证一定把那些混蛋绳之以法 科尔森 |
[38:09] | You have my word, general. | 我保证 准将 |
[38:11] | All right, then. I’ll be in touch. | 好吧 再联系 |
[38:16] | It’s a lot to process. | 这事真让人难以接受 |
[38:18] | Throw it on the heap. | 这种事都攒了一堆了 |
[38:23] | Everything all right, Phil? | 你没事吧 菲尔 |
[38:25] | Earlier today, with Skye… | 今天早些时候 斯凯的事 |
[38:29] | Just didn’t feel right. | 我觉得这样不对 |
[38:30] | You made the right call. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[38:32] | There’s just too many things in play right now | 现在这里的情况太复杂 |
[38:34] | for her to be here. | 不适合她待着 |
[38:35] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[38:37] | But you ever get that feeling… | 但你有过那种感觉吗 |
[38:40] | like you mishandled something important? | 好像办错了件很重要的事 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 有过 |
[38:46] | It’s how I felt after leaving Andrew. | 离开安德鲁后我就是这种感觉 |
[38:52] | So, Mack — you believe him? | 那么迈克 你相信他吗 |
[38:55] | Nope. | 不信 |
[38:56] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[38:57] | Guess it’s time we find out what he’s up to. | 看来我们该弄清楚他到底想干什么了 |
[39:00] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[39:01] | Something happened with Skye. | 斯凯出事了 |
[39:03] | I think we have a situation. | 我想我们有麻烦了 |
[39:06] | It appears Hunter escaped | 看来亨特是用了 |
[39:06] | using one of the ship’s submersible pods. | 舰上的一个潜水舱逃跑的 |
[39:09] | We’ve managed to scramble communications, | 我们干扰了它的通讯功能 |
[39:10] | but he’s disabled the GPS. | 但他弄坏了定位系统 |
[39:13] | So we don’t know where he is. | 那么我们不知道他在哪 |
[39:14] | Or where he’s going. | 也不知道他要去哪 |
[39:16] | Once he reaches shore, he’s a free man, | 一旦上岸 他就自由了 |
[39:18] | able to communicate with whomever he pleases. | 想和谁联系都行 |
[39:20] | We approximate 12 hours till he reaches the coast. | 我们估计他需要大约12小时到达海岸 |
[39:23] | We may have a bigger problem. | 现在恐怕有个更大的麻烦 |
[39:25] | I just got off the phone with Mack. | 我刚和迈克通了话 |
[39:27] | Seems Coulson’s put Skye in hiding. | 科尔森好像把斯凯藏起来了 |
[39:30] | Stockpiling enhanced people? | 囤积能力增强者吗 |
[39:32] | I doubt that. | 恐怕不是 |
[39:33] | Skye and Coulson — they’re close. | 斯凯和科尔森 他们很亲密 |
[39:35] | She’s more than just some asset to him. | 她对他来说可不只是个特工 |
[39:37] | So says the person whose ex-husband just flew the coop. | 一个刚让前夫逃掉的人还说这种话 |
[39:40] | Agent Calderon… | 卡尔德隆特工 |
[39:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:43] | We all know Bobbi could have taken out that tea cup | 我们都知道芭比要是愿意 完全能够 |
[39:45] | anytime she wanted — | 打倒那个英国佬 |
[39:46] | I might just have to test that theory out on your face. | 那不如拿你来试试吧 |
[39:48] | Enough. | 够了 |
[39:51] | Bobbi gave me her word she’s still committed, | 芭比向我保证她依然忠于我们 |
[39:53] | and I have no reason to doubt her. | 我没有理由怀疑她 |
[40:00] | This is your op, Morse, so tell me — | 这是你的行动 莫尔斯 告诉我 |
[40:02] | How do you want to proceed? | 你打算怎么办 |
[40:06] | Skye’s not the main concern. | 斯凯不是最大的麻烦 |
[40:08] | Coulson and his secrets — that’s the threat. | 科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁 |
[40:12] | And I think it’s time that we remove that threat. | 我认为该清除这个威胁了 |
[40:16] | I want to go back in. | 我要回去 |
[40:18] | You got to be crazy. | 你绝对是疯了 |
[40:20] | You know that Hunter could blow your cover at any moment. | 你知道亨特随时可能揭露你的身份 |
[40:23] | And Weaver? She gave you 12 hours. | 韦弗也说了 最多12小时 |
[40:32] | I only need six. | 我只需要6小时 |
[40:36] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:10] | Nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[41:14] | I’m Grant. | 我是格兰特 |
[41:18] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[41:21] | I’m proud of you, Kara. | 我为你骄傲 卡拉 |
[41:26] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[41:30] | You did this. | 这是你自己做到的 |
[41:32] | And it is just the beginning. | 而且这还只是开始 |
[41:36] | Guess that’s true. | 确实如此 |
[41:38] | It’s going to be a long night. | 今晚还有很多事要做 |
[41:42] | Guess we should get started, then. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[41:52] | You really think this’ll work? | 你真觉得这有用吗 |
[41:55] | We’ll see. | 试试就知道了 |
[42:03] | If I obey, will my compliance be rewarded? | 如果我服从 会得到奖励吗 |
[42:11] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[42:13] | it really won’t make a difference. | 你服不服从真的无所谓 |