时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’ll take you to a place | 我会带你去一个地方 |
[00:04] | where you can be with people like us. | 那里人人都和我们一样 |
[00:06] | You can learn about your gift. | 你可以了解你的天赋 |
[00:08] | My name is Jiaying. | 我叫嘉颖 |
[00:09] | I have chosen to be your guide, | 我已决定做你的导师 |
[00:11] | Forgot I was working with “the cavalry.” | 都忘了你是”铁骑” |
[00:13] | Don’t ever call me that. | 不许再那么说 |
[00:14] | I’ve heard the stories — what went down in in Bahrain. | 我听说过你的事迹 巴林岛的事 |
[00:16] | She went in, crossed off the enemy force. | 她就去了 消灭了所有敌人 |
[00:18] | Didn’t say how. | 但没说是怎么做到的 |
[00:19] | Did she lose anyone in there? | 她失去了谁吗 |
[00:21] | Herself. | 她自己 |
[00:38] | Mm, you’re up early. | 你起得好早 |
[00:41] | Hmm, hey, we got a family to make, | 我们还要制造家庭呢 |
[00:43] | and there’s only one way to do that. | 要制造家庭只有一个办法 |
[00:45] | And I’m dedicated to the cause. | 我可是十分尽心 |
[00:47] | Hmm, so thoughtful. | 真体贴啊 |
[00:52] | When you get back, maybe you and I can take a trip. | 等你回来 或许我们可以去旅个行 |
[00:55] | Somewhere warm. | 去个温暖的地方 |
[00:56] | Focus our efforts to expand. | 集中精力扩展家庭成员 |
[00:58] | He’s gonna be a hell-raiser. | 他肯定会闹翻天的 |
[01:00] | Uh, not in my house. My house has rules. | 在我家休想 我家里要有规矩的 |
[01:03] | Oh, so you plan on being exactly like your own mother? | 那么你打算跟你妈妈一个样吗 |
[01:06] | Well…with a few modifications, yes. | 多少有一些改进吧 |
[01:11] | He’s always early. Stall him. | 他总是来早 拖住他 |
[01:14] | Come on in! It’s open! | 进来吧 门没锁 |
[01:22] | Andrew? Good morning. | 安德鲁 早啊 |
[01:25] | You really leave your front door unlocked? | 你们不锁前门啊 |
[01:26] | Eh, got the best security system in the world. | 有全世界最好的安保系统呢 |
[01:29] | And you’re early. This is my time. | 而且你来早了 现在是我的时间 |
[01:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:33] | So, who you going after? | 你们要去找谁 |
[01:34] | Am I about to get a new patient? | 我又要有新病人了吗 |
[01:36] | Don’t know yet. But yeah, maybe. | 还不知道 或许吧 |
[01:39] | Hey, no leaking operational secrets. | 不许透露行动机密 |
[01:42] | Come on, Coulson. We’re gonna be late. | 走吧 科尔森 我们要迟了 |
[01:43] | I’m early. | 我不是来早了吗 |
[01:45] | Keep her safe out there. | 保护好她 |
[01:47] | She’s supposed to keep me safe. | 应该是她保护我的 |
[01:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:51] | You be careful. | 你要小心 |
[01:54] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:55] | And when I come back, we’ve got work to do. | 等我回来 我们要好好努力了 |
[01:59] | Come on. I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[02:02] | O’brien, thanks for the tunes. | 奥布赖恩 多谢你的音乐 |
[02:04] | Anytime. It’s one dull flight. | 不客气 路上真无聊 |
[02:07] | This really gifted individual — what do we know? | 这个异能人士 我们掌握了什么情况 |
[02:09] | Not much yet. You know they’re retiring this fleet? | 还不知道多少 你知道这个舰队要退役了吗 |
[02:13] | About time. | 也是时候了 |
[02:14] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s putting every dime into the Triskelion. | 神盾局把钱都砸在三曲翼总部了 |
[02:17] | Well… not all the dimes. | 也不是全部 |
[02:20] | Fury’s quietly started a new initiative. | 弗瑞悄悄启动了一项新计划 |
[02:22] | Instead of this catch-and-release with powered people, we form a team, | 不再对异能人士抓了再放 而是组建团队 |
[02:26] | take earth’s mightiest to find out if they’re heroes. | 看世界上最强大的人能否成为英雄 |
[02:28] | And you mention this because you want my help? | 你跟我说是因为想要我帮忙吗 |
[02:32] | Well, I know you got the family-planning thing going on. | 我知道你打算扩展家庭成员 |
[02:33] | I’m staying in the field. | 我会继续出外勤 |
[02:35] | Good, ’cause you’d be great. | 那就好 你肯定干得很棒 |
[02:37] | And that way, we could keep working together. | 那样我们也能继续合作了 |
[02:40] | Uh, one mission at a time. | 一次一个任务 |
[02:42] | Look alive. | 精神点 |
[02:43] | Agent Hart. | 哈特特工 |
[02:44] | We’ve got her, Phil. Gather up! | 找到她了 菲尔 过来 |
[02:49] | Meet Eva Belyakov — 35, index candidate. | 这是伊娃·贝利科夫 35岁 名录人选 |
[02:52] | Russian intelligence has been pursuing her. | 俄国情报机构一直在追踪她 |
[02:55] | Agents Coulson and May have been brought in | 科尔森和梅特工也将参与行动 |
[02:57] | to advise and make the approach. | 进行参谋 并接近目标 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | We believe miss Belyakov possesses enhanced strength. | 我们认为贝利科夫小姐有强化体能 |
[03:03] | This is what happened when a Russian officer | 一名俄国特工试图开车拦下她 |
[03:04] | tried to stop her with his car. | 结果成了这样 |
[03:06] | She fled Russia unharmed. | 她毫发无伤地逃出了俄国 |
[03:07] | Looks pretty strong to me, | 在我看来她很厉害 |
[03:09] | so it’s important we don’t spook her. | 所以我们一定不能打草惊蛇 |
[03:10] | Just a friendly chat to bring her in for evaluation. | 客气地谈谈 带她来做个评估 |
[03:13] | And if all goes really well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[03:14] | we’d gain an asset before the Russians find her. | 我们能赶在俄国人前 将她招到麾下 |
[03:16] | The approach will be public. | 我们只能在公共场合接近她 |
[03:18] | It’s not ideal, | 情况并不理想 |
[03:19] | but we go in now, we lose our window. | 但我们强行行动 只会错失机会 |
[03:21] | Local military’s not used to standing down. | 当地军队可不习惯靠边站 |
[03:24] | Welcome to Bahrain. | 欢迎来到巴林岛 |
[03:26] | Let’s hope Belyakov cooperates. | 希望贝利科夫能配合 |
[03:28] | And if she doesn’t? | 如果她不配合呢 |
[03:31] | Then I call in the cavalry. | 那我就搬救兵 |
[03:44] | Gonzalez had Shanghai quiet it down. | 冈萨雷斯让上海那边安抚了事态 |
[03:46] | Agents will extract in 2 hours. | 特工两小时后展开撤离 |
[03:48] | Are we having any issues following agent Fitz? | 跟踪菲兹特工遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[03:50] | You tailed him? | 你们跟踪了他 |
[03:52] | He resigned. Fitz has a lot of ideas. | 他辞职了 菲兹有一堆点子 |
[03:55] | We’re just making sure that he doesn’t get any crazy ones. | 我们只是想确保他不会打什么疯狂的主意 |
[03:58] | Like seeking out Coulson? | 比如去找科尔森吗 |
[04:00] | We find answers where we can. | 我们要尽可能地寻找答案 |
[04:02] | Perhaps you can fill in a few of the blanks — | 或许你能解答一些问题 |
[04:04] | Specifically about powered people. | 尤其是关于异能人士 |
[04:07] | What about Project Deathlok? | 死亡战士项目呢 |
[04:09] | How long has Coulson been running Mike Peterson? | 科尔森调动麦克·彼得森有多久了 |
[04:12] | The contact has been minimal. | 他们之间没多少联系 |
[04:14] | He wasn’t an active asset. | 他并非在职特工 |
[04:17] | Seems pretty active to me. | 我看他没歇着啊 |
[04:19] | Do you expect us to believe he’s not part of theta protocol? | 你真指望我们相信他没参与西塔规程吗 |
[04:25] | You can at least tell us what you do know about it. | 你至少可以告诉我们你知道什么吧 |
[04:28] | Coulson doesn’t bore me with the details of every little operation. | 科尔森并不是每个小行动的细节都告诉我 |
[04:32] | May, we know this is massive. | 梅 我们知道这规模很大 |
[04:34] | We have evidence that Coulson has quietly been moving | 我们有证据表明科尔森一直私下里 |
[04:36] | alarming amounts of resources and manpower all over the globe. | 在全球调动大量的资源和人力 |
[04:40] | The only thing we found linking all these activities | 我们找到的唯一和这些活动都有关联的 |
[04:42] | is a code name — theta protocol. | 就是个代号 西塔规程 |
[04:46] | There’s no more details he shared with you? | 他告诉过你更多细节吗 |
[04:48] | Any director of S.H.I.E.L.D. has secrets. | 神盾局的每一任局长都有秘密 |
[04:50] | We’re not talking a few black-bag operations. | 这可不止几项秘密行动 |
[04:53] | Take your entire current budget | 你们现在所有的预算加起来 |
[04:54] | and match it with this one program. | 才能和这个项目相比 |
[04:56] | That’s why we want to open Fury’s toolbox — for answers. | 所以我们想要打开弗瑞的工具箱 寻找答案 |
[05:00] | And I’m sure there’s a simple one. | 我相信一定会有一个简单的答案 |
[05:03] | Let me take charge of my base… | 让我来负责我的基地 |
[05:06] | and I’ll talk Coulson in peacefully. | 我会劝科尔森和平回来的 |
[05:09] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[05:11] | But so we’re on the same page, | 为了我们能达成一致 |
[05:12] | all our intel on Coulson. | 这是关于科尔森的全部情报 |
[05:13] | You know him best. | 你最了解他 |
[05:15] | Tell us — are we right to worry? | 告诉我们 我们的担心有没有道理 |
[05:18] | I know Coulson’s not our enemy. | 我知道科尔森不是我们的敌人 |
[05:21] | I want to know where you’re from. | 我想知道你是从哪里来的 |
[05:23] | Did you make friends there? | 你在那里有朋友吗 |
[05:24] | At S.H.I.E.L.D.? Yeah. | 在神盾局吗 有 |
[05:26] | They’re like family. Or they were. | 他们就像家人一样 至少曾经像 |
[05:29] | Until you changed? | 你转化以后就不像了吗 |
[05:32] | They sent agents after you. | 他们派特工来抓你 |
[05:34] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[05:36] | I know I impaled a guy. | 我知道我刺伤了一个人 |
[05:38] | Who shot at you. | 是他先朝你开枪的 |
[05:39] | No. I lost control. | 不 是我失控了 |
[05:42] | Do you understand your gift? | 你理解你的天赋吗 |
[05:45] | I…make things shake? | 我能…让东西震动 |
[05:48] | Well, not really. | 不完全准确 |
[05:49] | Everything’s shaking already, | 每一样东西本身都在震动 |
[05:51] | vibrating at its own natural frequency. | 按照自身的频率振动 |
[05:54] | This stone, the wood in the trees — | 比如这块石头 树林里的树木 |
[05:57] | I believe you can learn to sense those frequencies around you | 我认为你能学会感知到周围的频率 |
[06:01] | and resonate with them so that not everything is shaking, | 并与之共振 这样你就不会搞得天摇地动了 |
[06:05] | only what you choose. | 只有你选择的东西会震动 |
[06:07] | Sense a frequency. | 感知频率 |
[06:09] | How do I do that? | 我怎么才能做到 |
[06:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:12] | I’m not the one with the gift. | 我不是拥有这种天赋的那个人 |
[06:13] | I just work here. | 我只是在这里工作 |
[06:15] | You think I can hear the stone? | 你认为我可以听到这块石头 |
[06:36] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[06:38] | Can you hear it? | 你听到它了吗 |
[06:39] | No, not the stone. The mountain. | 不 不是这块石头 是那座山 |
[06:42] | It’s the loudest thing here. | 它是这里最响亮的 |
[06:45] | Well, now take that frequency and see if you can amplify it. | 试试掌握这个频率 看你能不能放大它 |
[06:49] | The last time I did something like this, | 上一次我这样做 |
[06:51] | a lot of people got hurt. | 很多人受了伤 |
[06:52] | You can’t hurt the mountain, and you’re not gonna hurt me. | 你伤不了一座山 你也不会伤到我 |
[06:56] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[07:35] | I moved a mountain. | 我移动了一座山 |
[07:39] | Remember that feeling. | 记住刚才的感觉 |
[07:42] | It’s not something to be afraid of. | 你不必害怕它 |
[07:59] | Faisal Ahmed, | 费萨尔·艾哈迈德 |
[08:00] | may I introduce Agents Coulson and May. | 这两位是科尔森特工和梅特工 |
[08:02] | Faisal is with Bahrain National Security. | 费萨尔是巴林国家安全局的 |
[08:04] | Pleasure, sir. Your people have been tracking her? | 很高兴见到你 先生 你的人在跟踪她吗 |
[08:06] | Yes, we followed Miss Belyakov | 是的 我们跟踪贝利科夫女士 |
[08:08] | to a cafe in this market. | 到了这集市的一家小餐馆 |
[08:09] | This is a very dangerous area. | 这片区域非常危险 |
[08:11] | Black-market importers, thieves — | 黑市贩子 小偷… |
[08:13] | Not a place for tourists. | 这可不是游客来的地方 |
[08:14] | So she didn’t come for falafel. | 那么她不是来吃三明治的 |
[08:16] | She could be meeting with anyone. | 她可能是来和什么人碰头的 |
[08:18] | Whatever she wants, it’s not good. | 不管她想干什么 肯定不是好事 |
[08:20] | Unless she leave with you, our military will take her. | 除非她跟你走 否则我们的军队就要拿下她 |
[08:22] | This is our window. Fury will have our asses | 我们必须行动 如果一个名录人选 |
[08:24] | if an index candidate ends up in government hands. | 落入政府手中 弗瑞肯定会发火的 |
[08:28] | Okay. We’ll make this work. | 好 我们会解决的 |
[08:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:44] | May I? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[08:50] | My name is Phil Coulson, and I’m here to help. | 我叫菲尔·科尔森 我是来帮你的 |
[08:52] | My group specializes | 我的小组专门 |
[08:53] | in helping people like you, who have gifts. | 帮助像你这样有天赋的人 |
[08:56] | And why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你呢 |
[08:58] | Because I could take you somewhere safe. | 因为我可以把你带去安全的地方 |
[09:00] | I know you’ve been on the run, | 我知道你一直在逃跑 |
[09:01] | but S.H.I.E.L.D. can protect you. | 但神盾局能保护你 |
[09:04] | You’re not alone in all of this. | 你不用单独面对这一切 |
[09:11] | Locals incoming. Gun. Blue shirt. | 有当地人来了 带着枪 蓝色衬衫 |
[09:15] | Agent O’Brien. | 奥布赖恩特工 |
[09:16] | Make sure they don’t interfer. | 确保他们不会找麻烦 |
[09:18] | Why don’t we go somewhere more secure? | 不如我们去一个更安全的地方吧 |
[09:22] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能聊聊吗 |
[09:24] | No. I like it here. | 不 我喜欢这里 |
[09:28] | Coulson, you’re running out of time. | 科尔森 你快没时间了 |
[09:31] | These men can’t help you. | 这些人帮不了你 |
[09:33] | Let’s talk somewhere calmer. | 我们找个静一点的地方聊吧 |
[09:35] | What is it you’re looking for? | 你想要的是什么 |
[09:40] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[09:45] | – Take it easy. Drop your weapons now. – Easy! | -冷静点 放下武器 -别紧张 |
[09:48] | – Step back! – Drop the damn gun. | -退后 -把枪放下 |
[09:51] | No! | 不要 |
[09:52] | Easy. Let her go. | 别紧张 放了她 |
[09:53] | Just put the girl down. I’ll come with you. | 把女孩放下 我跟你们走 |
[09:55] | Let my men go. We can all walk away from this. | 把我的人放了 我们都能平安无事 |
[09:58] | Stand back! Do not follow us! | 退后 别跟着我们 |
[10:08] | So, what happens next? | 接下来做什么呢 |
[10:09] | Eat like crazy, then rest up. | 大吃一顿 好好休息 |
[10:12] | This afternoon will be much harder. | 今天下午会更辛苦 |
[10:14] | Than the avalanche? | 比雪崩还辛苦 |
[10:18] | Now I need to take care of something else. | 现在我得去处理点别的事 |
[10:25] | I’m very proud of your work today. | 我为你今天的表现感到自豪 |
[10:32] | Training go that well or that badly? | 训练很顺利还是很糟糕 |
[10:35] | I caused an avalanche. | 我引发了一场雪崩 |
[10:37] | Is that a good thing? | 那是件好事吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah, it’s good. | 嗯 是好事 |
[10:41] | You know, it’s really impressive | 你知道吗 嘉颖会 |
[10:42] | for Jiaying to take anyone under her wing. | 亲自训练你真是很难得的事 |
[10:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:47] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:48] | I just…I can’t… what’s her role here? | 我…说不清 她在这里承担什么职务 |
[10:52] | Her role is in charge. | 她是管事的 |
[10:55] | So really, she must like you. | 所以 她肯定十分喜欢你 |
[11:00] | What kind of contraband you got there? | 你拿了什么好货 |
[11:03] | I-I knew you’d be training. | 我早知道你有训练 |
[11:08] | Hey, Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[11:09] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[11:10] | If she’s in charge, how often does she train people? | 如果她是管事的 那她经常训练别人吗 |
[11:13] | Since I’ve been here, let me see… | 自从我到这里以后 我想想 |
[11:17] | Never. | 从没有过 |
[11:25] | Saw the look on your face when we mentioned Mike Peterson. | 提到麦克·彼得森时我看到你脸上的表情了 |
[11:31] | Tell me if I’m wrong, but… | 如果我说错了就告诉我 |
[11:34] | Coulson didn’t just keep the specifics of theta protocol from you. | 科尔森并不仅仅是没告诉你西塔规程的细节 |
[11:41] | I get the feeling that until we said it, | 我认为直到我们说出来 |
[11:44] | you’d never heard it before. | 你之前都没听说过 |
[11:52] | That gut punch that you felt today — | 你今天感觉到的那一记闷棍 |
[11:54] | That’s how we felt for months. | 我们已经承受了几个月了 |
[11:58] | I swore to build S.H.I.E.L.D. back up the right way, | 我发誓要用正确的方法重建神盾局 |
[12:01] | and I don’t think Coulson’s a bad guy. | 我也不认为科尔森是个坏人 |
[12:06] | But a secret as big as theta protocol… | 但像西塔规程这么大的秘密 |
[12:10] | I can’t ignore that. | 我不能忽略不计 |
[12:13] | Whatever he’s doing, | 不论他在做什么 |
[12:14] | it needs to be out in the light of day. | 我们都必须查明 |
[12:19] | You’re worried that I don’t understand your choice. | 你在担心我不理解你的选择 |
[12:23] | Well, sometimes that’s the price of doing the right thing. | 有时候做正确的选择就要付出这种代价 |
[12:30] | No one will understand, and it hurts like hell. | 没人会理解 而且痛苦得要死 |
[12:37] | The warehouse connects directly to the market. | 仓库直接与集市相连 |
[12:40] | Once they holed up inside, my men cut off both exits — | 他们一进去 我的人就截断了两边出口 |
[12:43] | The alley and the market entrance. | 巷子和集市入口 |
[12:44] | It’s a rat’s nest in there. | 里面就是个老鼠窝 |
[12:46] | Coulson, we I.D.’d Belyakov’s friends — | 科尔森 我们查到了贝利科夫朋友的身份 |
[12:48] | local militia street gang, basically. | 基本都是本地武装街头帮派 |
[12:51] | That’s their stronghold. | 那是他们的大本营 |
[12:52] | Okay, I’m gonna call Agent O’brien, | 好的 我联系奥布赖恩特工 |
[12:54] | see if they’ll negotiate. | 看看他们肯不肯谈判 |
[12:58] | O’brien, is that you? You okay? | 奥布赖恩 是你吗 你还好吗 |
[13:00] | Leave us alone. | 别管我们 |
[13:02] | Can you talk? Are they making demands? | 你能讲话吗 他们提要求了吗 |
[13:04] | Put me on with Belyakov. | 让我和贝利科夫讲话 |
[13:05] | Just leave us alone. | 别管我们了 |
[13:08] | “Leave us alone”? | 别管我们 |
[13:09] | Is he trying to warn us away, or — | 他是在警告我们别靠近吗 还是 |
[13:11] | we tried it the nice way. | 我们已经试过软的了 |
[13:13] | It’s time for my team to do its job. | 该让我的队伍发挥作用了 |
[13:14] | – Let’s move out!– – Yes, sir. | -我们行动 -遵命 |
[13:20] | I should go in. | 应该让我去 |
[13:21] | Let them do their thing. | 让他们完成自己的任务吧 |
[13:23] | Now we find out what kind of monster we’re dealing with. | 现在我们知道我们面对的是什么样的怪物了 |
[13:30] | Easy. This will help. | 别动 这对你有好处 |
[13:32] | Unless you’re removing them, you’re not helping at all. | 除非你是在拔掉它们 否则就不算有好处 |
[13:36] | Once your gifts have revealed themselves, | 等你的能力开始展现 |
[13:38] | we will train you how to use them. | 我们就会训练你好好使用它 |
[13:39] | I don’t want to train. I want to leave. | 我不想训练 我想走 |
[13:42] | My only gift is to be the scary monster under the bed. | 我唯一的能力就是做藏在床下的怪物 |
[13:45] | You are not a monster. | 你不是个怪物 |
[13:47] | I can’t even look in the mirror. | 我甚至不敢照镜子 |
[13:49] | My days are a pain. | 我每一天都生活在痛苦中 |
[13:51] | Every night, I’m assaulted by constant nightmares. | 每晚我都被噩梦吞噬 |
[13:55] | You’ll get through this. | 你会挺过去的 |
[13:56] | Stay out of it, spark plug. | 别管闲事 火花塞 |
[14:00] | Don’t get so wrapped up in your physical changes | 别太在意你外形上的变化 |
[14:03] | that you miss out on the gifts layered below. | 而忽略了掩藏在表象之下的能力 |
[14:06] | It’s a tough change. | 这是个很艰难的转变 |
[14:07] | What do you know about changes? | 关于变化你知道什么 |
[14:09] | Let her vent a little. | 让她发泄一下吧 |
[14:13] | I’ve been through this. | 我也经历过这样的事 |
[14:15] | It’s hard, but I promise | 是很艰难 但我保证 |
[14:17] | our care is the best thing for you right now. | 我们的照料是你现在最好的选择 |
[14:20] | I’m tired of being caged. | 我已经厌倦了被囚禁 |
[14:24] | I want to feel fresh air. | 我想感受新鲜空气 |
[14:32] | We’ll discuss it later. | 稍后再谈吧 |
[14:38] | He means well. | 他的本意是好的 |
[14:42] | You know, I might have something to help you sleep. | 我也许有药物能帮助你睡眠 |
[14:44] | Sleep is easy. | 睡着很容易 |
[14:46] | It’s the relentless nightmares. | 可怕的是无止尽的噩梦 |
[14:49] | I’m always being hunted like an animal, | 我总是像野兽般遭人追捕 |
[14:52] | tangled in thorns. | 困在利刺之中 |
[14:55] | Or I dream of Skye — Skye and her father at dinner, | 要不就是梦到斯凯 和父亲一起吃晚饭 |
[15:00] | champagne, a bouquet of daisies. | 香槟美酒 一束雏菊 |
[15:04] | and she’s so… happy. | 她是那么 开心 |
[15:10] | She got everything, and I got thorns. | 她拥有一切 我却只有刺 |
[15:20] | I know this seems impossible, but… | 我知道现在看起来希望渺茫 但是 |
[15:25] | don’t give up on us yet. | 别急着放弃我们 |
[15:32] | – In position. – Thermal’s showing minimal activity. | -就位 -热源显示没有移动迹象 |
[15:35] | – Alpha set up. – Bravo, good to go. | -A小队就绪 -B小队准备就绪 |
[15:38] | All teams, this is Alpha. Go for breach. | 所有小队 我是A小队 向入口移动 |
[15:42] | Back entrance secure, moving upstairs. | 后门安全 向楼上移动 |
[15:46] | Contact — southwest corner! | 遇袭 西南角 |
[15:48] | Bravo, check in. | B小队 报到 |
[15:50] | We’re taking hits downstairs! | 我们在楼下遇袭 |
[15:52] | We’ve got civilians here. I see the little girl. She’s alive. | 这里有平民 看到小女孩了 她活着 |
[15:55] | Friendly fire! | 友军误伤 |
[15:56] | – Friendly fire! – All agents, disengage. | -友军误伤 -所有特工停止战斗 |
[15:59] | – Disengage. – Hart, come in. | -停止战斗 -哈特 请回复 |
[16:02] | Bravo, come in. | B小队 请回复 |
[16:05] | All operators, check in. | 所有人 回复 |
[16:07] | What was that? Were they taken out? | 怎么回事 被干掉了吗 |
[16:08] | Did they take themselves out? | 还是被自己人干掉了 |
[16:10] | What about the little girl? | 那小女孩呢 |
[16:11] | I don’t know, but I have to call it in. | 不知道 但我必须上报情况了 |
[16:13] | That building just swallowed 12 agents in a minute. | 那栋楼刚刚在一分钟内吞了12名特工 |
[16:17] | We’re alone on this. | 只剩我们了 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:21] | I play a note — you hold it. | 我弹一个音调 你来重复 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | Your gift is quite destructive, | 你的天赋很有破坏性 |
[17:06] | but look at the music you can make. | 但瞧瞧你创造出的音乐多美 |
[17:11] | That was amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[17:13] | So what? We’ll drink from wooden cups at dinner. | 没关系 晚餐只用木头杯子就是了 |
[17:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:20] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[17:23] | That’s just it. Everything is great here. | 问题就在这儿 这里的一切都特别好 |
[17:27] | It feels like home, which… never ends well. | 感觉像家 但那从没有好结局 |
[17:31] | Ends? We’re not going anywhere. | 结局 我们哪也不会去 |
[17:35] | You sure? ’cause mistrust of home is my other superpower. | 真的吗 不信任家是我的另一异能 |
[17:40] | Where is this coming from? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:43] | Nothing. It’s stupid. | 没什么 很傻气的 |
[17:46] | I broke a crystal decanter once at a foster family’s house, | 有次我在寄养家庭打碎了一个水晶酒瓶 |
[17:50] | and now the glass, and — | 就像这些高脚杯 |
[17:53] | They sent you back for that? | 打碎一个酒瓶他们就送走了你吗 |
[17:55] | Well, I tried some of the scotch, too. | 我还喝了点威士忌 |
[17:58] | But, yes, something bad happens | 但就是这样 每次我开始安定下来 |
[18:00] | every time I feel settled somewhere. | 就会有不好的事发生 |
[18:02] | I’m 25, and I have never spent more than two years anywhere. | 我25了 还从没在一个地方待过两年以上 |
[18:06] | The second I made friends at the orphanage — gone. | 每次刚在孤儿院交上朋友 就要走人了 |
[18:09] | And god forbid I called a foster family “home.” | 更不能把寄养家庭当作家 |
[18:13] | It’s “Pack your bags.” | 否则马上就会被扫地出门 |
[18:15] | I got the news on my birthday once, | 有次还是在我生日那天 |
[18:17] | which is a complete farce, | 但滑稽的是 |
[18:18] | because I don’t even know when I was born. | 我其实根本不知道我的生日 |
[18:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我真为你难过 |
[18:24] | S.H.I.E.L.D. was the closest I ever came to having a family. | 神盾局是我拥有的最像家的地方 |
[18:28] | I belonged there, saw what I could be. | 我属于那里 看到了我的前途 |
[18:30] | Even that ended with agents hunting me through the woods. | 最后的结局却还是在林子里被特工追着跑 |
[18:34] | We’re not gonna turn on you or abandon you. | 我们绝不会与你为敌或者抛弃你 |
[18:38] | This is a safe place. | 这里很安全 |
[18:40] | See, you say that, | 你虽然这么说 |
[18:42] | but I know you’re not being straight with me. | 但我知道你还有事瞒着我 |
[18:45] | Why do you care if I stay or go, and why are you trea– | 你何必在乎我的去留 又特别待我… |
[18:47] | July 2nd. | 7月2日 |
[18:59] | You wrer born on July 2nd. | 你是7月2日生的 |
[19:03] | It was, um, a hot night, and, for some reason, | 那天很热 莫名其妙的 |
[19:07] | I decided to clean the house before I woke your father. | 我那天偏偏在叫醒你父亲前打扫了一下 |
[19:13] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[19:17] | He said you didn’t age. | 他说你不会变老 |
[19:21] | Cal — he, uh… | 卡尔他 |
[19:23] | he ran over to the neighbor’s house to borrow their car | 冲去邻居家借车 |
[19:27] | but didn’t speak any chinese. | 但他不会说汉语 |
[19:29] | So, um… it was a mess. | 结果一塌糊涂 |
[19:34] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[19:37] | You’re my… | 你是我的… |
[19:39] | Deep down, I think you knew. | 我想你心里其实已经知道了 |
[19:43] | I was too afraid to hope. | 我不敢奢望 |
[19:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:58] | I wanted to run to you the second I saw you, | 找到你的那刻我就想冲去你身边 |
[20:01] | wrap you in my arms. | 把你抱在怀里 |
[20:03] | Why didn’t you? | 那你为什么没有 |
[20:04] | Because you were forced into going through the mist. | 因为你已经被迫穿过了迷雾 |
[20:07] | Joining our people had to be your choice. | 加入我们必须是你自己的选择 |
[20:10] | You deserved that. | 这是你应有的权利 |
[20:16] | At St. Agnes, | 在圣艾格尼丝的时候 |
[20:19] | all the kids pray that their parents are out there, looking for them. | 所有孩子都祈祷他们的父母在找他们 |
[20:29] | You were? | 你找我了吗 |
[20:30] | For years. | 找了好多年 |
[20:32] | After your father pieced me back together, | 你父亲把我拼回去后 |
[20:34] | we scoured the earth. | 我们找遍了世界每个角落 |
[20:36] | We were ruthless in hunting for you. | 为了找你我们不惜一切 |
[20:38] | One morning, I woke up, and I barely recognized myself. | 有天早晨我醒来 几乎认不出自己了 |
[20:43] | Your father was buried in the new, horrible man he had become. | 你父亲也变成了一个陌生可怕的人 |
[20:47] | He couldn’t admit that our baby was gone. | 他不肯承认我们的宝贝女儿丢了 |
[20:50] | I thought I had to accept it. | 我觉得我得接受事实 |
[20:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[20:57] | My sweet angel. | 我的小天使 |
[20:59] | I thought if I couldn’t find you, | 我想着如果找不到你 |
[21:03] | maybe I could help protect others, | 或许我能帮忙保护其他人 |
[21:05] | so I came here. | 所以我来到了这里 |
[21:08] | I’ll make up for all of it. I swear. | 我会好好弥补你的 我发誓 |
[21:10] | But listen. Right now, this has to be our secret. | 但是 眼下这只能是我们的小秘密 |
[21:16] | What do you mean, “Secret”? Why? | 什么意思 秘密 为什么 |
[21:19] | Our people have very strict rules, | 我们这里规矩很严 |
[21:21] | and they could perceive you as a threat. | 他们可能会视你为威胁 |
[21:27] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[21:29] | Ah, May! | 梅 |
[21:32] | Thank god you’re back. | 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[21:34] | Everybody keeps leaving. | 一个一个都走了 |
[21:36] | They weren’t too harsh on that awful ship? | 他们在舰上没对你下狠手吧 |
[21:38] | No, they were very fair. | 没有 他们对我还可以 |
[21:39] | In fact, they gave me command of the base. | 事实上 他们把基地的指挥权交给了我 |
[21:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:43] | It means that if our team makes contact, I answer the call. | 意思是我们的人打来电话 我会来接 |
[21:46] | And it means we’ve got work to do. | 还意味着我们有的忙了 |
[21:50] | Were you aware that you’ve been working on deathlok technology? | 你知道自己是在研究死亡战士相关科技吗 |
[21:53] | Oh, no, you’re mistaken. | 不是的 你误会了 |
[21:55] | – That’s the design for a hybrid capacitor. – No. | -那是一款混合电容器的设计 -不 |
[21:57] | It’s Deathlok’s supercharged battery pack, | 这是死亡战士的增压电池组 |
[22:00] | and it may not be the only thing he kept from us. | 除此之外他可能对我们还有所隐瞒 |
[22:03] | Did Coulson ever talk to you | 科尔森有没有跟你提到过 |
[22:04] | about a project named Theta Protocol? | 一个叫西塔规程的项目 |
[22:08] | May, I have no idea what that is. | 梅 我不知道那是什么东西 |
[22:10] | Is that why they took Coulson down? | 那就是他们扳倒科尔森的原因吗 |
[22:14] | Then what can I do? | 那我能做些什么 |
[22:17] | We need to find out if they’re telling the truth. | 我们要查出他们所言是否属实 |
[22:20] | I’ve been through a lot with Coulson. | 我和科尔森共事多年 |
[22:22] | He doesn’t go off the reservation without a good reason. | 没有充足理由 他不会采取非常规手段 |
[22:26] | There are multiple hostages — our whole damn tactical team. | 里面有多名人质 我们一整支战术小队 |
[22:29] | We need emergency backup 10 minutes ago. | 我们需要紧急支援 万分火急 |
[22:30] | Tell them to send me in. I can fix the problem. | 告诉他们让我进去 我能搞定 |
[22:32] | I strongly advise sending our specialist inside — Agent May. | 我强烈建议派我们的行动专家介入 梅特工 |
[22:36] | No. There are agents inside. | 不行 里面有特工 |
[22:38] | There’s no time to wait. | 不能再等了 |
[22:41] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[22:45] | Yay for red tape. They want us to wait. | 好个官僚习气 他们让我们待命 |
[22:46] | – For how long? – The Bahrainis are pissed. | -多久 -巴林人已经被惹毛了 |
[22:48] | I think they’re about two inches | 我觉得他们马上就会 |
[22:49] | from bombing the building and calling it a night. | 把这里炸平 收工撤退了 |
[22:51] | If they go in, it’s gonna be an assault. | 如果他们进去了 那就是袭击 |
[22:53] | People will die. I can do this. | 会死人的 我能搞定 |
[22:55] | It’s all about slipping in and pulling them out. | 就是潜入 再把他们救出来而已 |
[22:57] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is not authorized for any action. | 神盾局没有授权任何行动 |
[23:02] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:13] | Oh, what are we saying this time? | 这次说点什么好呢 |
[23:15] | Nuclear? Bio? | 核能 生物 |
[23:17] | Eh, bio always works. | 生物次次好使 |
[23:21] | My name is Phil Coulson. | 我叫菲尔·科尔森 |
[23:22] | I represent the Strategic | 我代表国土 |
[23:23] | Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division, | 战略防御攻击与后勤保障局 |
[23:25] | and you are about to enter a quarantine site. | 你们前面是一个隔离区 |
[23:30] | Colonel, you can’t send your men in there! | 上校 你的人不能进入 |
[23:32] | A biological weapon was set off! | 一件生物武器被触发了 |
[23:36] | Nasty stuff — flesh-eating. | 这玩意儿可不好玩 噬肉菌 |
[23:38] | Weapons sale gone bad with the Russians. | 和俄国佬的军火交易谈崩了 |
[23:40] | Give my team time to reassess. | 请给我的人一点时间评估形势 |
[23:42] | Did you say, “Biological weapon”? | 你刚是说生物武器吗 |
[23:44] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[23:55] | Hon? What’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[23:56] | We’re going off book here — hostage situation, | 计划有变 有人质被劫持 |
[23:59] | our guys inside. | 我们的人在里面 |
[24:00] | You’re going in alone? Babe… | 你要单枪匹马进去吗 亲爱的… |
[24:02] | Drew, they have a little girl. | 德鲁 他们手上有一个小女孩 |
[24:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | You’ve done this before. You always come home. | 你有这种经验 总能平安回家 |
[24:12] | She’s gonna be scared. | 她肯定吓坏了 |
[24:14] | Take a knee. Get down to her level. It’ll help. | 单膝跪下 跟她一般高会更有效 |
[24:16] | If not, then just grab her and run like hell. | 如果没用 抱起她撒腿就跑 |
[24:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:22] | Do good, Melinda, but come home. | 梅琳达 好好干 但也要平安回来 |
[24:25] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[24:59] | Coulson, you read? | 科尔森 听到吗 |
[25:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[25:17] | Agent Hart. | 哈特特工 |
[25:20] | Hart, it’s Agent May. We need to go now. | 哈特 我是梅特工 我们得走了 |
[25:22] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面很危险 |
[25:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:27] | No. I need your pain. | 不好 我要你的痛苦 |
[25:33] | What the hell are you doing, sir? | 你到底在干什么 长官 |
[25:35] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[25:36] | I need your pain. | 我要你的痛苦 |
[25:38] | I need your pain. | 我要你的痛苦 |
[25:40] | I need your pain. | 我要你的痛苦 |
[25:42] | – I need your pain. – I need your pain. | -我要你的痛苦 -我要你的痛苦 |
[25:49] | Belyakov is controlling you. | 贝利科夫在控制你 |
[25:51] | Hart, that woman is controlling you. | 哈特 那女人在控制你 |
[25:53] | I want your pain. | 我要你的痛苦 |
[26:10] | I’ve got to take her out. | 我得把她干掉 |
[26:13] | If we keep digging… | 如果我们继续调查 |
[26:16] | I’m afraid of what we’re going to find. | 我害怕我们会发现什么 |
[26:18] | Coulson’s reported trips. | 科尔森的上报行程 |
[26:20] | Cross-referenced it with Bobbi’s intel. | 与芭比的情报做交叉对比 |
[26:22] | Most were covers. | 大部分都是掩护 |
[26:23] | If he said London, he was meeting in Milan | 如果他说伦敦 其实是在米兰与人碰面 |
[26:26] | or Belgrade, Cairo, buying God knows what. | 或是贝尔格莱德和开罗 鬼知道他在买什么 |
[26:29] | My findings aren’t much better. Evidence of construction. | 我的调查结果也好不到哪去 建筑证据 |
[26:33] | I can’t even count the shell companies. | 数不清的空壳公司 |
[26:34] | Coulson’s burning through money. | 科尔森在拼命烧钱 |
[26:36] | Bobbi wasn’t lying, May. It’s a whole other life. | 芭比没说谎 梅 他过着双重生活 |
[26:41] | And, um… | 而且 |
[26:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:48] | Coulson met with your ex-husband. | 科尔森见过你前夫 |
[26:50] | They’ve been consulting for a while. | 他们共事有一段时间了 |
[26:59] | Okay. Put it on the map. | 好 在地图上标出来 |
[27:04] | What’s Coulson even need with 100 bunk beds? | 科尔森要一百个双层铺做什么 |
[27:06] | We think he’s building another base, for powered people. | 我们认为他在为异能人士建立另一个基地 |
[27:11] | In my opinion, | 在我看来 |
[27:12] | Coulson’s determined to explore people with powers. | 科尔森决心要利用异能人士 |
[27:15] | He’s been on the front lines of it his whole career — | 他整个职业生涯都在为此奔波 |
[27:17] | Avengers initiative, Tahiti. | 复仇者计划 塔希提 |
[27:19] | Everything he’s done since restarting S.H.I.E.L.D. | 自他重启神盾局后 他所做的一切 |
[27:20] | tells me he’s continuing that work. | 都表明他在继续这份工作 |
[27:22] | He wouldn’t. Why blow up the alien city? | 不会的 那他为什么要炸毁外星城市 |
[27:24] | Well, why go there at all? | 那当初为什么要去那里呢 |
[27:27] | We could debate all day. | 我们可以讨论一整天 |
[27:28] | But if you’re planning on training superpowered people, | 但是如果你打算训练异能人士 |
[27:30] | you’re gonna need a lot of bunks and scientists and money. | 你就会需要很多双层铺 科学家和钱 |
[27:34] | And you’re definitely gonna find a very good psychologist. | 还得找个非常厉害的心理学家 |
[27:40] | Simmons, I need you to get me into Fury’s toolbox. | 西蒙斯 你得帮我打开弗瑞的工具箱 |
[27:46] | Coulson could have good reason for keeping this quiet. | 科尔森对此保密可能是有原因的 |
[27:48] | Open the box. | 把工具箱打开 |
[27:50] | Best intentions aside, | 先不说意图好坏 |
[27:52] | underestimating powers is playing with fire. | 低估异能 就是玩火 |
[28:00] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[28:02] | Skye had a choice. | 斯凯就可以自己选择 |
[28:05] | Are you telling me I can’t leave? | 你是说我不能离开吗 |
[28:06] | No. I’m telling you — | 不 我是要说… |
[28:09] | I can never leave. | 我永远都不能离开 |
[28:16] | I can take you to beautiful places — | 我可以带你去很多美丽的地方 |
[28:19] | Pyramids by moonlight, an island untouched by man. | 月光下的金字塔 从未有人踏足的小岛 |
[28:23] | But it is too dangerous in public right now. | 但现在出现在大众视野中太危险了 |
[28:26] | You don’t know that. I’m a survivor. | 你怎么知道 我生存能力很强 |
[28:28] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[28:30] | And you’re too good to pity yourself. | 而且你不该这么顾影自怜 |
[28:32] | I know isolation, pain. | 我知道孤立无缘 痛苦的滋味 |
[28:35] | Think this face didn’t take some getting used to? | 你认为这张脸不需要花时间去适应吗 |
[28:37] | You can teleport. That’s amazing. | 但是你可以瞬移 多厉害 |
[28:40] | But first, I was blind, lost in the world. | 可起初我只是看不见 迷失不知所措 |
[28:44] | These gifts are deeply layered for people like us. | 这些能力对我们这种人来说埋得很深 |
[28:47] | Now I can go anywhere– find our people. | 现在我可以去任何地方 寻找我们族人 |
[28:50] | Well, what was the good in finding me? | 找到我有什么好处 |
[28:53] | If I have a use, I don’t know it. | 就算我有什么能力 我也不知道 |
[28:55] | Yet. I will be your guide. | 尚不知道而已 我会指引你 |
[28:58] | Your beauty will be reflected in a wonderful gift. | 你的美丽会在神奇的能力中得以体现 |
[29:10] | People like us have to live differently, | 我们这样的人得过另一种生活 |
[29:13] | but it doesn’t mean it can’t be an amazing world. | 但那种生活未必就不会很神奇 |
[29:22] | As long as I have you to show it to me. | 只要有你指引我就好 |
[29:29] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[29:30] | I hear you’re headed away. | 我听说你要出发了 |
[29:32] | Uh, yeah. Taking some time to backpack. | 是啊 还需要点时间打包行李 |
[29:35] | Gordon’s dropping me off in Prague, so… | 戈登会送我去布拉格 |
[29:37] | – Well, have a good trip. – Thanks. | -祝你旅途愉快 -谢谢 |
[29:40] | There are good people here. | 这里的人都很不错 |
[29:42] | He hasn’t been through the mist yet. | 他尚未穿过迷雾 |
[29:46] | You don’t want to tell them | 你不想告诉他们 |
[29:47] | because you’re responsible for deciding what to do with me. | 是因为你负责决定我的未来 |
[29:52] | It’s complicated. Come with me. | 很难解释 跟我来 |
[29:55] | I’m responsible for everyone here. | 我要对这里每一个人负责 |
[29:58] | Favoritism undermines trust. | 偏袒会破坏信任 |
[30:00] | Don’t you want to tell people? | 难道你不想告诉大家吗 |
[30:01] | I don’t get that luxury. | 我不能奢望那个 |
[30:05] | My rules must be enforced. | 我的规则必须要被执行 |
[30:07] | People have died when the process | 因为无视筛选和训练的过程 |
[30:09] | for selection and training has been ignored. | 曾有人失去了生命 |
[30:12] | But I already skipped that process. | 但我已经跳过了这过程 |
[30:14] | And I protected you from the swift response that usually brings. | 我保护了你免遭常见后果的伤害 |
[30:20] | It’s happened before. | 这以前发生过 |
[30:23] | There was a woman once. | 曾经有个女人 |
[30:25] | She didn’t trust my judgment… | 她不相信我的判断 |
[30:29] | …so she stole a batch of Terrigen Crystals and fled… | 所以她偷了一批泰瑞根水晶逃走了 |
[30:37] | …got caught up with some criminals in Bahrain. | 她在巴林岛跟一些罪犯搅在了一起 |
[30:47] | Her name was Eva — Russian, strong-willed like you. | 她叫伊娃 俄国人 跟你一样固执 |
[30:50] | I will feel your pain. | 我要感受你的痛苦 |
[30:57] | I feel all their pain. | 我感受到了他们所有人的痛苦 |
[31:00] | And I grow stronger. | 我因此更加强壮了 |
[31:05] | May. The c… the cavalry. | 梅 铁骑 |
[31:07] | I know this story. | 我知道这故事 |
[31:09] | A-an agent went in and…killed her? | 一名特工进去杀了她 |
[31:12] | I wish it had been that simple. | 要是那么简单倒好了 |
[31:20] | Stay back, honey. I’ll get you out of here. | 待在这儿 宝贝 我会救你出去的 |
[31:22] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[31:27] | I’ve had their pain. | 我感受到了他们的痛苦 |
[31:29] | Now give me yours. | 给我你的痛苦 |
[31:31] | Come on. I’ve got plenty to share. | 来吧 我有很多痛苦可以分享呢 |
[31:38] | With so much strength, | 拥有如此强大的力量 |
[31:40] | Eva was bound to be noticed out in the world. | 伊娃必然要被世界发现 |
[31:57] | Feel enough pain yet? | 感受到的痛苦够多了吗 |
[31:58] | Let everyone go, and this can end. | 让所有人离开 一切就可以结束了 |
[32:00] | No. I want more. | 不 我还要更多 |
[32:35] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[32:37] | Snap out of it. | 清醒过来吧 |
[32:40] | I like the pain. | 我喜欢痛苦 |
[32:45] | She didn’t steal the crystals for herself. | 她并不是为自己偷了水晶 |
[32:49] | She stole them for her daughter, Katya. | 她是为了她女儿 卡佳 |
[32:52] | I saw a darkness in the girl. | 我看到了这女孩的黑暗面 |
[32:55] | I didn’t think she should go through the mist, | 我觉得她不应该穿过迷雾 |
[32:57] | but Eva wanted Katya to receive her birthright. | 但伊娃想让卡佳享有天赋的权利 |
[33:02] | She trusted her judgment over mine. | 她相信自己的判断 而不是我的 |
[33:08] | You killed mother. | 你杀了妈妈 |
[33:12] | And now there is so much pain. | 现在有好多痛苦 |
[33:19] | I like all their pain. | 我喜欢他们所有的痛苦 |
[33:24] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[33:26] | I want to leave. | 我想离开 |
[33:30] | Please, take my hand. | 求你了 拉住我的手 |
[33:34] | Katya was too young. | 卡佳太小了 |
[33:35] | She went insane. | 她疯了 |
[33:37] | With one touch, she leeched off emotions like a parasite. | 只用轻轻一碰 她就能像寄生虫一样吸食情绪 |
[33:47] | No. | 不要 |
[33:48] | Not them. Let them go. | 不要对他们下手 让他们走 |
[33:52] | We can fix you. We can help. | 我们可以治好你 我们可以帮你 |
[33:55] | Just don’t. | 不要这么做 |
[34:00] | Take my hand. | 拉住我的手 |
[34:02] | Give me your pain. | 给我你的痛苦 |
[34:04] | I need a new mother. | 我需要个新妈妈 |
[34:06] | I’ll take your pain. | 我会拿走你的痛苦 |
[34:12] | Stop. | 停下 |
[34:14] | Don’t — just put your hand down and stop. | 不要 把手放下 停下 |
[34:21] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:24] | Just, please! | 等等 |
[34:31] | Go, go. | 行动 行动 |
[34:51] | Katya had to be stopped, but not by S.H.I.E.L.D. | 必须有人阻止卡佳 但不该由神盾局来 |
[34:55] | She was my responsibility. | 我该对她负责 |
[34:57] | You made the rules. | 你制定了规则 |
[34:59] | Now you’re afraid they’ll think you broke them for me. | 但你怕他们会认为 你为我破坏了规则 |
[35:02] | Our people know too well | 我们的人深知 |
[35:04] | what a woman will do for her daughter. | 母亲能为女儿做出什么事 |
[35:07] | So… we keep our secret. | 所以 我们必须保守秘密 |
[35:12] | No one will ever know. | 没人会知道的 |
[35:26] | Did you see that move? | 你看到了吗 |
[35:27] | How did she take out that many people? | 她是怎么打趴这么多人的 |
[35:30] | I must have been knocked out. | 我肯定是晕过去了 |
[35:31] | I-I can’t remember anything. | 什么都不记得了 |
[35:35] | Had to have been 30 guys. | 得有30个人吧 |
[35:37] | But got our whole team out. | 但她救了我们整支队伍 |
[35:39] | The Cavalry went in after all. | 救兵[铁骑]终究还是去了 |
[35:42] | Every agent who walked out of that building is alive because of you. | 这些特工能活着离开这栋建筑都多亏了你 |
[35:47] | The girl. | 那女孩 |
[35:49] | I-I couldn’t save her. | 我救不了她 |
[35:52] | I… | 我… |
[35:56] | She didn’t understand. | 她不懂 |
[36:00] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[36:03] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[36:05] | You have to let the girl go, Melinda. | 你得放下她了 梅琳达 |
[36:07] | You did good. | 你做得很棒 |
[36:10] | Let the girl go. | 别再想了 |
[36:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:35] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过这一关的 |
[37:15] | Are you sure it’s the right thing? | 你确定这么做是对的吗 |
[37:17] | If this is some weird lesson — | 如果这又是什么诡异课程的话 |
[37:19] | It’s not a lesson. | 不是什么课程 |
[37:21] | This is personal — a debt I owe to your father. | 这是私事 是我欠你父亲的 |
[37:24] | And if you trust me in this, I’ll be eternally grateful. | 如果你肯相信我 我会非常感激 |
[37:28] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[37:29] | He was good once. | 他曾经是个好人 |
[37:32] | Cal lost himself to a promise he made me out of love. | 卡尔在他为爱对我发下的誓言中迷失了自我 |
[37:37] | Now he’s made good. | 现在他已经补偿了 |
[37:38] | That shouldn’t mean all is forgiven. | 那也不意味着一切都过去了 |
[37:41] | No. But he never gave up on you. | 的确 但他从未放弃过你 |
[37:46] | He deserves something for that. | 就为这一点他也该得到回报 |
[37:50] | Just one dinner, | 就吃一顿晚餐 |
[37:51] | then you never have to see him again. | 之后你就再也不用见他了 |
[37:54] | I’ll have him taken away from here. | 我会把他送去别处 |
[37:58] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[38:13] | I had wanted so badly to make everything perfect for tonight. | 我一直拼命想让今晚过得很完美 |
[38:16] | And suddenly, it is. | 现在 就很完美了 |
[38:22] | Uh these are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[38:29] | I want to thank you — both of you — | 我想谢谢你 谢谢你们 |
[38:32] | for giving me another shot. | 肯再给我次机会 |
[38:35] | I know that my actions — | 我知道我过去的行为 |
[38:37] | I learned who my mother was today, | 我今天知道了我母亲是谁 |
[38:40] | and she… taught me things. | 而她 教会了我许多 |
[38:44] | I’ve never had that before. | 这是我之前从未有过的经历 |
[38:47] | That was possible because of you. | 这一切成为可能都是因为你 |
[38:53] | That’s all I really wanted for you. | 我就希望你能过得好 |
[39:00] | Cal, uh, Skye doesn’t know when her birthday is. | 卡尔 斯凯不知道她生日是什么时候 |
[39:06] | I do. July 2nd. | 我知道 7月2日 |
[39:09] | It — it was a gorgeous summer night — | 那是一个美丽的夏夜 |
[39:13] | Beautiful, big moon in the sky. | 非常美 皓月当空 |
[39:16] | 1988. | 是1988年 |
[39:19] | Do you know, your mother — | 知道吗 你母亲 |
[39:21] | She actually cleaned before she told me. | 在告诉我之前还打扫了屋子 |
[39:25] | You see, there was only one car in the village… | 当时村子里只有一辆车 |
[39:30] | and we didn’t own it. | 但不是我们的 |
[39:33] | So I had to negotiate with the man. | 所以我不得不跟车主商量 |
[39:35] | He didn’t speak English, and my Chinese was terrible. | 他不会说英语 而我的中文又差得要命 |
[39:42] | Wait. ’88? | 慢着 88年 |
[39:44] | I’m 26? | 我26岁了 |
[39:51] | That’s so messed up. | 真是疯狂 |
[39:55] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:57] | Uh, to…26. | 敬26岁 |
[40:01] | – Yes. Here’s to 26. – 26. | -好 敬26岁 -26岁 |
[40:11] | Anyway, once we figured out the car situation — | 接着说 等我们解决了车的问题 |
[40:14] | Did I tell you it was the year of the Dragon? | 我告没告诉你那年是龙年 |
[40:15] | I dream of Skye and her father at dinner — | 我梦到斯凯 和父亲一起吃晚饭 |
[40:18] | Bouquet of daisies. | 一束雏菊 |
[40:19] | And she’s so…happy. | 她是那么 开心 |
[40:22] | Then we had to get you to the hospital. | 然后我们得送你去医院 |
[40:24] | Your mother was all fine and calm. | 你母亲安安稳稳的 也不慌 |
[40:26] | – I, of course, was… – it’s not a dream. | -可我呢… -那不是梦 |
[40:30] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:42] | It’s been 20 minutes. | 20分钟了 |
[40:44] | Sure there’s no window in there? | 你确定里面没窗户吗 |
[40:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:57] | Hey, buddy, you gonna be all day in there? | 哥们 你要在里面上一天吗 |
[40:59] | Just a minute! | 马上就好 |
[41:02] | Geez, let a man think in peace. | 真是的 就不能让人清静清静 |
[41:27] | Hunter! | 亨特 |
[41:30] | How did you ring Coulson’s tablet? | 你怎么打到科尔森的平板上的 |
[41:31] | Where — are you watching Mexican football? Where are you? | 你在看墨西哥足球赛吗 你们在哪 |
[41:35] | Uh, undisclosed secure location? | 秘密安全地点 |
[41:37] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[41:39] | How did you open Fury’s toolbox? | 你怎么打开弗瑞的工具箱的 |
[41:41] | Don’t worry. It’s safe. | 别担心 它很安全 |
[41:43] | I stole it first. | 我先把它偷出来了 |
[41:44] | You stole it? | 你把它偷出来了 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:45] | Fitz, you’re amazing. | 菲兹 你太棒了 |
[41:46] | Can we meet up? | 能碰头吗 |
[41:47] | You are killing me, man. | 你快把我憋死了 哥们 |
[41:48] | Someone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[41:49] | I’m being followed. | 我被跟踪了 |
[41:50] | They won’t grab me. | 他们不抓我 |
[41:51] | I think they’re hoping I’ll lead them to you first. | 我认为他们是想用我找到你们 |
[41:54] | The thing is, would it still be okay If I came and hung out with you? | 问题是 这种情况下我还能去找你们吗 |
[41:57] | Maybe you could show me how to shake a tail. | 也许你们可以教教我怎么甩掉跟梢的 |
[41:59] | Maybe you could start, like, | 你们能不能 |
[42:02] | now? | 现在就教我 |
[42:06] | You in a bathroom? | 你在厕所里吗 |
[42:07] | With one of those electric hand dryers? | 有电干手机吗 |
[42:09] | Oh, yes. | 有 |
[42:11] | Then you gonna be okay, mate. | 那就没问题了 哥们 |