时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Baron Von Strucker thought that Sunil Bakshi | 冯·斯特拉克男爵认为苏尼尔·巴克希 |
[00:05] | was well-groomed to serve, | 受到了很好的培养 适合做接班人 |
[00:06] | so why is he not present? | 那他怎么没有来 |
[00:08] | Compliance will be reWarded. | 服从会得到奖励 |
[00:11] | Your father was good once. | 你父亲曾经是个好人 |
[00:13] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[00:14] | Just one dinner, | 就吃一顿晚餐 |
[00:17] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[00:18] | I hear you’re headed away. | 我听说你要出发了 |
[00:19] | Taking some time to backpack. | 还需要点时间打包行李 |
[00:21] | I need you to get me into Fury’s toolbox. | 你得帮我打开弗瑞的工具箱 |
[00:23] | It’s way beyond anything I’ve ever encountered. | 这比我遇到过的任何东西都复杂得多 |
[00:26] | Without Coulson, | 除非科尔森亲自来开 |
[00:26] | I’m afraid it’s just a worthless piece of junk. | 恐怕这就只是一件毫无价值的破烂 |
[00:28] | Are we having any issues following agent Fitz? | 跟踪菲兹特工遇到什么麻烦了吗 |
[00:30] | You tailed him? | 你们跟踪了他 |
[00:31] | – Hunter! – Fitz? | -亨特 -菲兹 |
[00:32] | Maybe you could show me how to shake a tail. | 也许你们可以教教我怎么甩掉跟梢的 |
[00:34] | like, now? | 现在就教我 |
[01:35] | That won’t end well. | 这绝没好 |
[01:40] | Get us in the air. | 升空 |
[01:41] | Will do. | 好的 |
[01:47] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[01:48] | Hey, Fitz. Good to see you again. | 菲兹 见到你很高兴 |
[01:50] | New hardware. Hey, how did you upgrade — | 新装备啊 你是怎么升级… |
[01:52] | – Not now, Fitz. – Strap in. | -不是时候 菲兹 -坐稳 |
[02:03] | Hey, those tips for evading the tail were very useful. | 躲跟梢的建议真好使啊 |
[02:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:07] | The toolbox? | 工具箱呢 |
[02:09] | Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve been in the field solo. | 我已经挺久没单独出外勤了 |
[02:12] | Not since, um… | 自从… |
[02:15] | Well, looks like you held up all right. | 看来你还行啊 |
[02:17] | Yeah. Held up quite well, actually. And you? | 嗯 还挺好的 你呢 |
[02:19] | Fitz, we need to find Skye. | 菲兹 我们得找到斯凯 |
[02:20] | Problem is, all we know | 问题是 我们只知道 |
[02:21] | is that she was taken by the same powered man | 带走她的异能人士 |
[02:23] | who took Raina and Cal. | 还带走了蕾娜和卡尔 |
[02:25] | Do we have any leads? | 我们有线索吗 |
[02:26] | No, but Hydra might. | 没有 但九头蛇可能有 |
[02:27] | Hydra’s new heads — Strucker and List. | 九头蛇的新头 斯特拉克和李斯特 |
[02:30] | My sources say they’re researching powered people. | 据我的线人称 他们在研究异能人士 |
[02:32] | Apparently, they’re even more obsessed than Whitehall. | 他们甚至比怀特霍尔更为痴迷 |
[02:34] | We need to know what they know — get into Hydra. | 我们得掌握他们知道的情报 打入九头蛇 |
[02:36] | Desperate times, desperate measures. | 非常时期 非常手段 |
[02:38] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[02:40] | I’m relieved to hear you say that. | 你能这么说我很高兴 |
[02:42] | We’re making a deal… with Ward. | 我们要跟沃德做个交易 |
[02:52] | Ethan Johnston, 26, potential enhanced. | 伊森·约翰斯顿 26岁 可能是能力强化者 |
[02:56] | Died of cardiogenic shock in the 37th hour of experimentation. | 试验进行至37小时时死于心源性休克 |
[03:01] | Still no quantum signature? | 依然找不到量子信号吗 |
[03:03] | No, Dr. List. | 是的 李斯特博士 |
[03:04] | That’s a waste. | 真是白费功夫 |
[03:07] | Take the cadaver to the lab. | 把尸体送去实验室 |
[03:10] | Compare him to the other samples. | 跟其他样本进行对比 |
[03:13] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[03:24] | I told you I’d put our family back together. | 我就说我能让我们家人团聚 |
[03:28] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 |
[03:29] | Last night was… something — | 昨晚真是 |
[03:33] | almost exactly as I imagined it. | 简直跟我想象的一样 |
[03:36] | Some things were different. | 但有些不同 |
[03:39] | She’s still afraid of me. | 她还是怕我 |
[03:40] | Whose fault is that, Cal? | 这怪谁呢 卡尔 |
[03:42] | No, I know. I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[03:44] | I just — I-I wish she could have known me | 我真希望她能认识 |
[03:46] | back when we were first married, when I was calm | 我们刚结婚时的那个我 那时我还很冷静 |
[03:48] | and my — my mind wasn’t so…jumbled. | 我的脑子也不是一团乱 |
[03:52] | We’ve both changed. | 我们都变了 |
[03:53] | We’re not the people we used to be. | 我们已经不是过去的自己了 |
[03:55] | To lament that is a waste of time. | 纠结于此只是浪费时间 |
[03:58] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | She’s here now — with us, right? | 但她现在在这儿了 跟我们在一起 |
[04:03] | That’s pretty cool, right? | 这多棒啊 |
[04:07] | Me being here puts you in a tough spot — I know. | 我知道我在这儿让你很为难 |
[04:10] | I-I know. | 我知道 |
[04:11] | I see the stink-eye from everyone. | 我看得到大家反感的目光 |
[04:13] | They know you’re not like us. | 他们知道你跟我们不一样 |
[04:15] | They’re wondering why you’re here. | 他们不明白你为什么会在这儿 |
[04:17] | I don’t want to make things harder for you. | 我并不想为难你 |
[04:20] | I’ll stay here, be quiet, | 我就待在这里 不吵不闹 |
[04:23] | and wait for our next family dinner. | 等待下一次我们全家一起吃饭 |
[04:24] | Hey, how about next time, we grill, huh? | 我们下次吃烧烤怎么样 |
[04:27] | Whatever you like. | 随你心意 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:29] | In the meantime, why don’t I have Gordon | 现在 我先让戈登 |
[04:32] | take you to pick up some of your belongings | 带你去取些你的物品过来 |
[04:35] | so that your time here is less… | 这样你在这儿就不会那么… |
[04:37] | Prison-like? | 像蹲监狱吗 |
[04:39] | That would be fan-frigging-tastic. | 那就太好了 |
[04:42] | I miss my tunes. | 我真想念过去 |
[04:54] | Sorry. I wish I didn’t have to, but… | 抱歉 真希望不必如此 但是… |
[05:04] | Is it my go? | 该我走了吗 |
[05:06] | You’re about a million miles away. | 你的心思都飘到九霄云外了 |
[05:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:11] | I’m back at dinner. | 我在想那顿晚餐 |
[05:13] | Dinner with my parents can stress me out, too. | 跟我父母一起吃晚饭也是挺有压力的 |
[05:17] | It wasn’t stressful, exactly. | 其实并不是很有压力 |
[05:20] | I mean, I didn’t want to see Cal, | 我虽然本不想见到卡尔 |
[05:22] | let alone be in the same room as him. | 更别说跟他共处一室了 |
[05:24] | I was sure he was gonna have some twisted surprise, | 我还以为他一定会给我个”惊喜” |
[05:26] | but he didn’t. | 但没有 |
[05:29] | It was…nice. | 晚餐很不错 |
[05:32] | That’s good. | 那挺好啊 |
[05:34] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[05:35] | Did Jiaying tell you that she’s sending Cal away? | 你知道嘉颖要送卡尔走吗 |
[05:38] | He’s not coming back. | 而且他不会回来了 |
[05:41] | He doesn’t exactly belong here. | 他并不属于这里 |
[05:45] | You think it’s a bad idea. | 你觉得这样不好 |
[05:47] | It’s not a good one. | 反正不是好事 |
[05:49] | He’ll get upset, and someone will get hurt. | 他会生气 会伤人的 |
[05:52] | Talk to her. | 跟她谈谈 |
[05:54] | She’s your mom. | 她是你妈妈 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:02] | It’s nice having someone normal to talk to. | 能有个正常人可以说说话真好 |
[06:08] | You hit me. | 你攻击我 |
[06:12] | Finally, an actual partner. | 总算有个像样的搭档了 |
[06:22] | Little tip — could have avoided losing your footing | 给你个建议 如果不想摔倒在地 |
[06:25] | if you would have flipped into it. | 可以翻身站住 |
[06:28] | A flip. | 翻身 |
[06:29] | Now you’re just making fun of me. | 你这就是拿我寻开心呢 |
[06:30] | Maybe a little. | 有一点吧 |
[06:31] | It’s not like I can bench-press a small hatchback. | 我又不能卧推起一辆汽车 |
[06:33] | Yeah. We all have our talents. | 是啊 我们各有各的天赋 |
[06:43] | How’s Simmons doing on Fury’s toolbox? | 弗瑞的工具箱西蒙斯研究得怎么样了 |
[06:46] | You ask me — she’s stalling. | 要我说 她在拖延 |
[06:48] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[06:56] | It doesn’t bother you? | 你不担心吗 |
[07:03] | I’m out. | 我不玩了 |
[07:10] | A lot bothers me. | 很多事情都让我担心 |
[07:12] | It bothers me that we’ve been so focused on Coulson | 比如我们过度专注于寻找科尔森 |
[07:14] | and Fury’s toolbox — | 和弗瑞的工具箱 |
[07:16] | I mean, we have a — have a tail on Fitz, for god’s sakes. | 居然还跟踪菲兹 |
[07:19] | It’s not like Hydra’s gone. | 九头蛇还在呢 |
[07:21] | Coulson may be a lot of things, | 科尔森或许有很多问题 |
[07:22] | but he’s not the enemy. | 但他不是我们的敌人 |
[07:25] | You sound like Hunter. | 你这口气像亨特 |
[07:27] | Well, he might have been right on this one. | 或许这件事上他是对的 |
[07:30] | Yeah, I’ve been wondering that myself. | 是啊 我心里也有疑惑 |
[07:32] | The only way to move forward right now | 现在唯一能前进的办法 |
[07:34] | is to get the truth out. | 就是查明真相 |
[07:35] | Any idea how to get the truth out of Fury’s toolbox? | 有办法从弗瑞的工具箱里找到真相吗 |
[07:40] | It’s flying in from the aircraft carrier as we speak. | 办法正乘着运输机飞过来呢 |
[07:44] | They’re bringing in some state-of-the-art, next-gen fiber laser. | 他们要运来最先进的新一代光纤激光器 |
[07:48] | That can cut through vibranium? | 能切开振金吗 |
[07:50] | If anything can. | 如果有任何东西能的话 |
[07:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:53] | It’s time we have it all out in the open. | 也该真相大白了 |
[07:58] | It’s not exactly quite so simple. | 其实并没那么简单 |
[08:02] | Simmons, what did you do? | 西蒙斯 你干了什么 |
[08:05] | I duplicated the box — | 我复制了工具箱 |
[08:07] | Switched out Fury’s real box for a fake, | 把弗瑞的工具箱换成了假的 |
[08:08] | and all this time, I’ve been pretending to be working on it, when — | 这段时间我一直在假装研究它 而… |
[08:10] | Where is the real box now? | 真的工具箱在哪 |
[08:14] | Fitz has it. | 菲兹拿走了 |
[08:15] | I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道还能向谁求助 |
[08:16] | The — you’re the only one I can trust here anymore. | 现在你是这里我唯一信任的人 |
[08:21] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[08:26] | Thanks for the picture — | 多谢你寄来的照片 |
[08:27] | Really helped clear some things up. | 帮我弄清了很多事 |
[08:29] | Wait, mom, what men? | 等等 妈妈 你说什么人 |
[08:32] | When exactly did they call? | 他们什么时候打的电话 |
[08:34] | Okay, if they call again, don’t say a word. | 好 如果他们再打来 什么都不要说 |
[08:36] | I’ve got to go — call when I can. | 我得挂了 有机会再打来 |
[08:44] | Agent 33. | 33号特工 |
[08:48] | You’re looking well. | 你气色不错嘛 |
[09:05] | Hey, baby. | 喂 宝贝 |
[09:06] | Hey, sweetie. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you drop by? | 过来一趟怎么样 |
[09:09] | Love to catch up. | 很想和你叙叙旧 |
[09:18] | That mask on your face — | 你脸上的那个面具 |
[09:20] | Got any more of those lying around? | 还有其他的吗 |
[09:23] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[09:25] | At least I have my winning personality. | 至少我个性讨喜 |
[09:31] | They didn’t hurt you, did they? | 他们没伤害你吧 |
[09:33] | No, I’m okay. You shouldn’t have come. | 没有 我很好 你不该来的 |
[09:35] | Fact that this guy hasn’t killed me yet means they need me. | 这家伙现在还没杀了我 说明他们需要我 |
[09:39] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[09:40] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[09:41] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[09:48] | You know what needs to happen. | 你知道该做什么 |
[09:56] | All of it. | 都拿出来 |
[10:17] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[10:19] | I’m flattered — bringing the robot along | 我很荣幸 你居然带机器人来 |
[10:21] | just for a sit-down with me. | 只为了和我坐下谈谈 |
[10:23] | There’s no need for false modesty. | 你不必假谦虚 |
[10:26] | We both know you’re that good. | 你我心里都清楚你的本事 |
[10:28] | But frankly, this isn’t about you. | 不过老实说 这不是为了抓你 |
[10:31] | I’m after bigger fish — Strucker, List. | 我想要更大的目标 斯特拉克 李斯特 |
[10:35] | Can’t help you — not in Hydra anymore. | 帮不了你 我已经不在九头蛇了 |
[10:37] | But you were. | 但你曾经在 |
[10:39] | Even then, I only knew them by reputation — | 即使那时 我也只是听说过他们 |
[10:41] | never met either. | 从没亲眼见过 |
[10:42] | Again with the false modesty. | 你又装谦虚了 |
[10:44] | You’re resourceful. | 你一向神通广大 |
[10:46] | Bet you know a guy who knows a guy. | 你肯定有什么熟人 |
[10:48] | You know, last time I suggested we work together, | 要知道 上次我提议合作的时候 |
[10:50] | you called me a deluded son of a bitch. | 你说我是该死的骗子 |
[10:53] | Things change. | 情况变了 |
[10:55] | I’m offering you a deal — help me, | 我在和你谈协议 帮助我 |
[10:58] | and I’ll let you walk away, free and clear — | 我就给你自由 消除全部罪名 |
[11:01] | No more looking over your shoulder. | 再也不用提心吊胆地生活了 |
[11:03] | When something’s too good to be true, it’s a lie. | 天上掉下这样的好事 一般都是谎言 |
[11:06] | Not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[11:08] | I tried the stick with you before — | 我之前跟你来过硬的 |
[11:09] | It didn’t work so well, so I’m offering a carrot. | 效果并不好 所以这回我给你甜头 |
[11:12] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[11:15] | Get me inside. | 帮我打进去 |
[11:17] | After that, I put you through the Tahiti protocol, | 事成之后 我会安排你接受塔希提规程 |
[11:20] | and then you’re free to go. | 然后你就自由了 |
[11:22] | Wipe my memories. | 消除我的记忆 |
[11:24] | Well, that sounds like a threat, not a carrot. | 这听起来更像威胁而不是甜头 |
[11:29] | I like who I am. | 我喜欢现在的我 |
[11:31] | A murderer and a traitor. | 一个杀人犯和叛徒吗 |
[11:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:34] | My offer’s the only way you leave here. | 我的提议是你唯一的选择 |
[11:38] | I’m taking a huge chance. | 我冒了很大的险 |
[11:40] | You could have run. | 你完全可以逃跑 |
[11:42] | You didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[11:43] | You risked your freedom for her — that says something, | 你为了她甘愿冒险被抓 这说明了什么 |
[11:48] | says that maybe there’s still good left in you. | 说明你心底或许仍有善良 |
[11:51] | Maybe Garrett, your family didn’t destroy all that. | 也许加勒特和你的家人没把那完全毁掉 |
[11:54] | Tahiti will erase all the bad, | 塔希提规程能抹去所有不堪 |
[11:57] | let you be the man you want to be, start over. | 让你成为你想要的样子 重新来过 |
[12:02] | Free and clear. | 一笔勾销吗 |
[12:05] | I give you my word as director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我以神盾局局长的身份向你保证 |
[12:12] | I might know a guy. | 我也许认识一个人 |
[12:15] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:15] | No! | 不要 |
[12:17] | I’d just hoped the highly modified hydrofluoric acid | 我还希望调整过后的氢氟酸 |
[12:19] | – might cr– – Stop. | -也许能 -别装了 |
[12:21] | I told her the truth. | 我告诉她真相了 |
[12:23] | Truth about what, exactly? | 什么真相 |
[12:26] | Fitz replaced Fury’s toolbox with a fake, | 菲兹把弗瑞的工具箱掉包了 |
[12:30] | ran off with the real one, | 然后带着真的逃走了 |
[12:31] | and you’ve been covering for him since. | 你一直在为他打掩护 |
[12:33] | Nobody’s happy about it. | 没人愿意这样 |
[12:34] | I understand you’re confused — | 我知道你很困惑 |
[12:36] | who to trust, where to put your loyalties. | 该相信谁 该效忠于谁 |
[12:39] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 |
[12:41] | But we’ve lost Coulson, the box, and Fitz. | 但我们已经失去科尔森 工具箱和菲兹了 |
[12:44] | Eventually, I’m gonna have to tell Gonzales | 我早晚得去告诉冈萨雷斯 |
[12:46] | and the rest of the board what happened. | 和其他理事会成员 |
[12:47] | Unless we can find Coulson another way. | 除非我们能用别的办法找到科尔森 |
[12:51] | You know Mike Peterson’s hardware. | 你了解麦克·彼得森的装备 |
[12:52] | You want me to try to tap into his feed? | 你想让我入侵他的信号吗 |
[12:55] | Will that be a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:56] | An opportunity to exonerate Coulson and fitz? | 一个让科尔森和菲兹摆脱罪名的机会 |
[12:59] | No, it’s not a problem. | 当然没问题 |
[13:07] | I’ll keep you updated. | 我会随时向你们汇报的 |
[13:18] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[13:26] | We want to find Skye, yes, okay? | 我们想找到斯凯 好吧 |
[13:28] | But we are making a deal with… | 但和我们做交易的是 |
[13:32] | The devil. | 魔鬼 |
[13:33] | I’m afraid it’s in the job description, mate — | 很遗憾 伙计 这是工作内容之一 |
[13:36] | Expedient alliances with despicable characters. | 为达到目的与可恶之人结盟 |
[13:42] | You’d work with Bobbi? | 那你会和芭比合作 |
[13:43] | No, not a chance. | 不会 没可能 |
[13:44] | And point made. | 你说得是 |
[13:47] | Look, mate, we’re infiltrating Hydra. | 听着 伙计 我们要打入九头蛇 |
[13:48] | Our options are limited. | 我们的选择十分有限 |
[13:50] | Ward is a psychopath, but for now, he’s our psychopath, | 沃德是个疯子 但现在他是我们的疯子 |
[13:53] | so we use him to stay one step ahead. | 所以我们利用他掌握先机 |
[14:00] | I’ve searched the records — no mention of precognition. | 我查过记录 没有任何关于先知的记载 |
[14:03] | Raina could be the first of her kind. | 蕾娜也许是第一个 |
[14:06] | I was. | 我就是 |
[14:07] | A gift like hers could change everything. | 这种能力可以改变一切 |
[14:10] | Imagine — she could warn us of threats before they happen. | 想象一下 她可以在危险到来之前警告我们 |
[14:15] | If that is her gift. | 如果那是她的能力的话 |
[14:18] | Ah, sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 不好意思 不是有意打扰你们的 |
[14:20] | No, we’re finished here. | 不会 我们说完了 |
[14:21] | I’ll let you know how it goes. | 我会告诉你最新进展的 |
[14:28] | Was that about Cal? | 是卡尔的事吗 |
[14:31] | I want to talk to you about that. | 关于那件事我想和你谈谈 |
[14:33] | Cal’s dangerous, I know, | 我知道卡尔很危险 |
[14:35] | but he’s better when he’s with us. | 但他和我们在一起时好得多 |
[14:37] | That may be true, but he can’t stay here. | 也许是这样 但他不能留在这里 |
[14:40] | Well, can we give him a heads-up or… | 那我们能提醒他一下… |
[14:42] | And risk how he gets? | 冒着他失控的风险吗 |
[14:44] | You think you’ve seen him at his worst. | 你以为你见过他最糟的状态 |
[14:46] | You haven’t. | 但你没有 |
[14:46] | That’s my point. | 这正是我要说的 |
[14:47] | You know how he’ll get when Gordon just abandons him | 你明知道当戈登把他遗弃在荒野中时 |
[14:50] | in the middle of nowhere. | 他会有何反应 |
[14:51] | Not nowhere — we’re taking him home. | 不是荒野 我们要带他回家 |
[14:54] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[14:55] | He will feel abandoned, and people will get hurt. | 他会感到被遗弃 那就会有人受伤 |
[14:57] | Those people aren’t my concern. | 那些人不是我该关心的 |
[15:00] | Well, they’re mine. | 但那是我关心的 |
[15:01] | I’m a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 我是一名神盾局特工 |
[15:04] | The longer he stays, the more attention he draws, | 他留的时间越长 就会吸引越多注意 |
[15:08] | the more attention he demands. | 也会提出越多的要求 |
[15:11] | I can’t make exceptions. | 我不能破例 |
[15:13] | He’s not one of us. | 他不是我们中的一员 |
[15:14] | Sometimes, as a leader, | 有时候 作为一个领导 |
[15:17] | I have to do things I’d rather not do. | 我得做一些自己不愿意做的事 |
[15:43] | Get the package? | 拿到东西了吗 |
[15:45] | Just like they said. | 就像他们说的 |
[15:46] | I still don’t trust them. | 我还是不信任他们 |
[15:48] | Hell, no, but we need them to trust us. | 当然了 但我们需要让他们相信我们 |
[15:50] | Something’s not right. | 事情有蹊跷 |
[15:52] | Why isn’t May here? | 为什么梅没来 |
[15:54] | There’s something Coulson’s not saying. | 科尔森隐瞒了一些事 |
[15:56] | Which is why we should make a run for it. | 所以我们该赶紧逃走 |
[15:58] | The idea of them wiping away who you are… | 他们要抹去你的记忆… |
[16:00] | Hey, no one’s gonna wipe anything. | 不会有人抹去什么 |
[16:04] | We have the upper hand. | 我们占上风 |
[16:06] | Whatever Coulson’s endgame is doesn’t matter | 无论科尔森究竟想怎么样都没关系 |
[16:09] | because he is gonna help us get to ours. | 因为他会帮我们达到我们的目的 |
[16:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:19] | Thought we could put that on the windowsill. | 我想着我们可以把它放在窗台上 |
[16:21] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[16:24] | It’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[16:26] | I liked our house. | 我喜欢我们的房子 |
[16:28] | It won’t be our last — promise. | 日后还会有的 相信我 |
[16:31] | At the end of this, you’ll be home. | 等这事结束后 你会回家的 |
[16:36] | And we’ll be together. | 我们会在一起 |
[16:42] | Break it up. | 别亲了 |
[16:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:48] | This just gets better and better. | 真是越来越精彩了 |
[16:51] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[16:52] | We are working with director Coulson. | 我们是跟科尔森局长合作的 |
[16:55] | You’re gonna do whatever he says — understand? | 你要听从他的命令 明白吗 |
[16:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:02] | I’m more than happy to comply. | 我很乐意服从 |
[17:05] | Get him out of there. | 把他弄出来 |
[17:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:19] | Uh, I was expecting Gordo. | 我以为会是小戈呢 |
[17:21] | He can’t like you calling him that. | 他肯定不喜欢你这么叫他 |
[17:24] | Oh, he loves it. | 他可喜欢着呢 |
[17:26] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[17:30] | Uh, so, I was, uh, gonna find you today, | 我今天本想去找你的 |
[17:33] | but, um, | 但是 |
[17:37] | I-I didn’t want to overdo it after last night. | 经过昨晚 我怕这样会过头 |
[17:40] | I-I tend to overdo — big overdoer. | 我容易做过头 特别不知分寸 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[17:44] | Oh, so I guess you heard | 我想你听说了 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna be out of here for a little bit. | 我会离开这里几天吧 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I heard. | 听说了 |
[17:49] | Hey, you want to put in an order? | 你有什么想要的吗 |
[17:52] | I’ll bring you back something from the mainland — | 我可以从内地帮你带些东西来 |
[17:54] | Gossip mags, soda pop. | 时尚杂志啊 汽水什么的 |
[17:57] | Do you like funyuns? | 你喜欢洋葱小吃吗 |
[17:58] | I’m — I’m okay, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:02] | So, where are you going — China? | 你要去哪里呢 中国吗 |
[18:06] | What makes you think I’d go there? | 你为什么觉得我会去那里 |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:11] | God, no. | 当然不是 |
[18:14] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:15] | Jiaying said that you were going home, | 嘉颖说你是要回家 |
[18:16] | so I just assumed that — that — | 所以我就以为… |
[18:18] | Oh, oh, of course. No, that makes sense. | 当然了 有道理 |
[18:22] | No, I was in China volunteering for doctors without borders. | 不 我去中国是为无国界医生做志愿者的 |
[18:28] | Hard to picture that, right? | 很难想象吧 |
[18:31] | I was supposed to be there two weeks, | 本来只去两周的 |
[18:32] | but I met your mother and I couldn’t leave. | 可是遇到了你妈妈 我就舍不得走了 |
[18:36] | She stole my heart. | 她偷走了我的心 |
[18:40] | No, home is, um, Milwaukee. | 不 我家在密尔沃基 |
[18:43] | That’s where we were gonna bring you up. | 本打算在那里抚养你长大的 |
[18:46] | I should take you there sometime — I don’t know — | 回头真该带你去看看 |
[18:47] | maybe show you around the old haunts. | 带你看看我以前常去的地方 |
[18:50] | Why not tomorrow? | 不如明天吧 |
[18:54] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起去 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[19:00] | Best day ever! | 明天将会是最棒的一天 |
[19:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:09] | You can’t just leave him on the side of the road | 你不能就这么把他丢在路边 |
[19:11] | like an unwanted puppy. | 像没人要的小狗一样 |
[19:13] | It’s irresponsible and cruel for both a puppy or Cal, | 这不负责任 而且残忍 对小狗和卡尔都是 |
[19:17] | and Cal’s not a puppy — he’s a pit bull, | 而且卡尔不是小狗 他是斗牛狗 |
[19:20] | a raging pit bull who will attack if he doesn’t — | 暴脾气 有攻击性的斗牛狗 如果 |
[19:22] | I don’t want to hear about the people | 我不想再听你说那些你觉得 |
[19:23] | you think you’re responsible for. | 该对他们负责的人了 |
[19:26] | This isn’t about them. | 与他们无关 |
[19:28] | This is about me. | 是我 |
[19:30] | You asked me to be decent — give Cal one dinner. | 你要我发善心 和卡尔吃顿饭 |
[19:32] | I did that. | 我做了 |
[19:34] | And I… empathize. | 我能理解他了 |
[19:37] | After one night, you understand him? | 就一晚上 你就了解他了 |
[19:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:42] | Because I spent my entire life searching for you. | 因为我这辈子也一直在找你 |
[19:46] | I lied and I broke laws just to get the — | 我说谎 犯法 就只为了 |
[19:48] | the tiniest sliver of information. | 得到一点微不足道的消息 |
[19:52] | And I had no memories of my family. | 而且我还对家人毫无任何记忆 |
[19:55] | Cal had memories. | 但卡尔有记忆 |
[19:56] | He knows what he lost. | 他知道他失去了什么 |
[19:58] | Listen, I’m… | 我 |
[20:03] | I’m not asking you to let him stay. | 我不是要求你让他留下 |
[20:07] | Just let me go with him. | 只是想求你让我陪他去 |
[20:09] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会好好和他谈 |
[20:10] | I’ll soften the blow — let him know I’ll visit | 减缓打击 告诉他我会去看他 |
[20:14] | and that… he hasn’t lost us forever. | 告诉他 他并没有永远失去我们 |
[20:25] | Bakshi reached out — arranged a meeting with Dr. List. | 巴克希联络安排了和李斯特博士的见面 |
[20:27] | And are we sure we trust stepford Bakshi? | 我们能信任唯命是从的巴克希吗 |
[20:30] | “Trust” might be a little strong. | 说信任可能有些过分 |
[20:32] | Bakshi’s been instructed to act | 巴克希得到的指令是 |
[20:34] | exactly as he would have… before. | 完全按照之前的行为方式行事 |
[20:37] | Before the brainwashing. | 被洗脑之前 |
[20:39] | Oh, well, in that case, I feel comforted. | 这真是让我放心很多啊 |
[20:41] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[20:42] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[20:43] | A couple hours. | 几小时 |
[20:51] | So, Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[20:54] | how’ve you been? | 最近好吗 |
[21:00] | Sit down, Agent Fitz. | 坐下 菲兹特工 |
[21:03] | Bakshi, sir. | 巴克希 长官 |
[21:04] | Bakshi — no, he is — he is — he’s the exact same as Ward. | 巴克希 他和沃德一模一样 |
[21:07] | So he will double-cross us the second that he’s with Hydra. | 一回九头蛇他绝对会背叛我们 |
[21:11] | Yes, he would — if he was going in alone. | 是的 如果让他一个人去的话 |
[21:16] | – He’s not? – He’ll have his bodyguard with him. | -不是吗 -他会带个保镖 |
[21:18] | That’d be me. | 就是我 |
[21:19] | We’ll monitor the entire meet through Mike’s eye. | 我们会通过麦克的眼睛监视整个见面 |
[21:22] | Dr. List’s instructions were explicit — | 李斯特博士的指示很明确 |
[21:25] | Bakshi was to come alone. | 巴克希只能只身前往 |
[21:27] | Luckily, Bakshi’s good at talking his way out of things. | 幸运的是 巴克希很会为自己开脱 |
[21:30] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[21:31] | I’ve been told it’s one of my more useful skill sets, yes. | 人们都说那是我的强项之一 |
[21:35] | See? No problem. | 看 没问题的 |
[21:51] | – Any luck? – No. | -有进展吗 -没有 |
[21:56] | They were going to find out — you know that. | 他们早晚会发现的 你知道的 |
[22:01] | You do realize that it was my plan | 你知道换工具箱的事 |
[22:03] | to switch the box — not Fitz’s? | 是我的主意不是菲兹的吧 |
[22:04] | We had to get out in front of it. | 我们得掌握局势 |
[22:06] | I mean, he carried the plan out to perfection, | 他将计划执行得非常完美 |
[22:08] | but I handed him the schematics. | 但是我把图纸给了他 |
[22:09] | I don’t care whose plan it was. | 我不管这是谁的主意 |
[22:11] | You threw Fitz to the wolves. | 你把菲兹扔进虎口 |
[22:12] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[22:14] | They raided the base for that box. | 他们为了工具箱突袭基地 |
[22:16] | You’re lucky you’re not in a cell right now. | 你该庆幸你现在没被关起来 |
[22:18] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. You’re on their side. | 真不敢相信你 你站在他们那边 |
[22:22] | It’s not about sides — it’s about the truth. | 这跟站哪边无关 重要的是真相 |
[22:26] | Coulson left us with a mountain of lies, | 科尔森留下了一堆谎言 |
[22:28] | and the only way to understand his reasoning | 想要搞清他这么做的原因 |
[22:31] | was inside that box. | 就得打开工具箱 |
[22:34] | Honestly, I don’t care what’s in it. | 老实说 我不在乎工具箱里有什么 |
[22:37] | The only thing I know | 我只知道 |
[22:38] | is that Coulson was just trying to protect Skye. | 科尔森只是想保护斯凯 |
[22:45] | Thanks, Gordo. | 谢谢 小戈 |
[22:46] | Now beat it. | 你可以走了 |
[22:48] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[22:49] | I’ll be back when you’re ready. | 你们准备好了我就回来 |
[22:52] | We’ll let you know. | 会通知你的 |
[22:56] | Our first father-daughter date! | 这是我们第一次父女约会 |
[22:59] | Though “Date” might be the wrong word. | 虽然”约会”这个词可能不太合适 |
[23:02] | Is that weird? | 别扭吗 |
[23:03] | Is — is this weird? | 这让你觉得别扭吗 |
[23:05] | Yeah. It’s weird. | 是有点别扭 |
[23:07] | It’s a little weird. | 有一点 |
[23:09] | So, did you have an apartment around here or…? | 你在这附近有房子还是… |
[23:11] | Oh, I didn’t live here — worked here. | 我不住这里 只是在这里办公 |
[23:12] | My office is, uh, over there. | 办公室在 那里 |
[23:16] | Oh, then where are we going? | 那我们要去哪 |
[23:18] | I thought you said you had to grab some of your things. | 你不是说你要来拿东西吗 |
[23:20] | No, I told you I wanted to show you around. | 不是啦 我说我想带你在这附近转转 |
[23:23] | Thought we’d get a pastry, get to know each other a little? | 可以吃些点心 加深一下了解 |
[23:26] | Sure. Who doesn’t love pastry? | 好啊 谁不喜欢点心呢 |
[23:29] | Right? | 是吧 |
[23:31] | Oh, there’s this great, little mom-and-pop bakery | 有一家超棒的家庭面包店 |
[23:33] | just around the corner — Swedish place — Swiss — | 转个弯就到了 瑞典风 瑞士 |
[23:36] | I don’t know. I mix them up. | 我也不知道 我总搞不清 |
[23:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:46] | You know what doesn’t have the smell of buttery goodness | 你知道为什么上班路上闻不到 |
[23:49] | wafting out of it on your way to work? | 一阵阵黄油香了吗 |
[23:52] | A currency exchange? | 变成货币兑换店了 |
[23:55] | Got to be someplace to eat around here. | 这附近一定有吃东西的地方 |
[23:59] | So, you had a — you had a practice here? | 你以前在这里有诊所吗 |
[24:02] | Yeah, before I met your mother. | 对 在我遇见你妈妈之前 |
[24:05] | She was a doctor, too? | 她也是医生吗 |
[24:07] | Studying to be one. | 还在上学呢 |
[24:09] | She had a natural gift for it — | 她在这方面有天赋 |
[24:11] | Compassionate, beyond intelligent, wise — | 富有同情心 天资过人 聪明伶俐 |
[24:15] | always five steps ahead of me. | 思路总是比我快 |
[24:17] | She wanted to finish med school here. | 她打算在这里的医学院完成学业 |
[24:19] | Oh, and there was this great, little charter school | 还有所很不错的特许学校 |
[24:21] | Just around the corner. | 转个弯就到 |
[24:23] | A charter school for medicine? | 特许医学院吗 |
[24:25] | What? | 什么 |
[24:26] | Oh, no, not for her — for you. | 不 不是她上的 是你 |
[24:29] | Oh, it was gonna be perfect. | 本来计划得好好的 |
[24:31] | I was gonna drop you off every morning and pick you up, | 我每天接送你上下学 |
[24:35] | help you with your science-fair project — | 帮你做科技展项目 |
[24:37] | the volcano, because who doesn’t love a volcano, right? | 做火山 火山谁不喜欢呢 对吧 |
[24:40] | We’d go to the father-daughter dances together, | 我们去参加父女舞会 |
[24:43] | get ice cream. | 吃冰淇淋 |
[24:46] | Ah, the life we could have had — | 我们本可以享受的美好生活啊 |
[24:50] | should have had. | 本该如此的 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:56] | Memory lane isn’t always that fun to visit. | 回忆往事难免有些伤感 |
[25:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:01] | Come on. I’ve got ice cream on the brain. | 走吧 我现在满脑子都是冰淇淋 |
[25:09] | 厄喀德那 资本管理公司 | |
[25:15] | We are online. | 联上网了 |
[25:16] | It’s good to see you alive and well, Mr. Bakshi. | 很高兴见到你安然无恙 巴克希先生 |
[25:19] | Dr. List, a pleasure. | 李斯特博士 荣幸 |
[25:21] | You’re a difficult man to find these days. | 找你真是太不容易了 |
[25:24] | Please. | 请 |
[25:26] | Three men, heavily armed — | 三个人 全副武装 |
[25:27] | bet there’s more where they came from. | 肯定不止这些人 |
[25:29] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[25:30] | You got a cyborg on board with rockets in his arm. | 你派了个手臂装着火箭的机器人呢 |
[25:33] | He’s not a cyborg — he’s a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent… | 他不是机器人 他是一名神盾局特工 |
[25:36] | with rockets in his arm. | 手臂上配备了火箭炮 |
[25:38] | Our world is much more complicated now | 怀特霍尔博士惨遭不幸 |
[25:41] | after the tragic death of Dr. Whitehall | 之后又引发大屠杀 |
[25:44] | and the ensuing bloodbath that it caused. | 使我们的世界更加复杂了 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Tell me, Mr. Bakshi, | 请告诉我 巴克希先生 |
[25:54] | exactly how did you manage to escape unscathed? | 你到底是如何毫发无伤地成功脱了身 |
[25:57] | What are you implying, doctor? | 你这是什么意思 博士 |
[25:58] | Well, most of Hydra’s leaders | 大多数九头蛇领导人 |
[25:59] | were wiped out in one fell swoop, | 都在这次打击中丧生了 |
[26:02] | but not you. | 你却活了下来 |
[26:03] | I was just curious if you might know anyone involved. | 我只是好奇 你是否知道谁与此事有关 |
[26:08] | Let’s see how Bakshi holds up under questioning. | 看看巴克希如何招架审问 |
[26:10] | He’s held up to worse than this. | 他经历过更危险的状况 |
[26:12] | You think I poisoned the baroness? | 你觉得是我给男爵夫人下的毒吗 |
[26:14] | Killed Bloom? | 还杀了布鲁姆 |
[26:15] | Someone put a bullet in his head. | 有人爆了他的头 |
[26:18] | I assumed it was you… | 我以为那是你… |
[26:20] | or Strucker. | 或者斯特拉克干的 |
[26:22] | You had the most to gain, | 这事你受益最大 |
[26:23] | and look — here you sit, alive and well, | 而且 你坐在这里 活得好好的 |
[26:27] | with more money and manpower than ever. | 金钱和人力都更胜以往 |
[26:29] | See? Told you he was good. | 看到了吧 说了他很厉害 |
[26:31] | The truth is, I didn’t escape unscathed. | 事实上 我并不是毫发无伤地逃了出来 |
[26:36] | I was captured by the U.S. government. | 我被美国政府抓住了 |
[26:38] | Mr. Peterson helped me escape. | 是彼得森先生帮我逃出来的 |
[26:40] | You do recognize him, don’t you? Well, you should. | 你认得他吧 你应该认得 |
[26:42] | Hydra invested quite a bit of funds | 九头蛇投资了相当多的资金 |
[26:44] | turning Mr. Peterson into the perfect killing machine — | 把彼得森先生改造成完美的杀人机器 |
[26:47] | Money well-spent, I might add. | 补充一句 这钱花得很值 |
[26:49] | – What’s he doing? – He’s gaining List’s trust. | -他在做什么 -他在争取李斯特的信任 |
[26:51] | I know Strucker has been experimenting on powered individuals. | 我知道斯特拉克一直在异能人士身上做试验 |
[26:55] | I believe that with a compliance upgrade, | 我相信 只要加上服从属性 |
[26:58] | Mr. Peterson would prove quite useful to him. | 彼得森先生会对他非常有用 |
[27:02] | You’re offering him… | 你要把他 |
[27:05] | to me? | 给我 |
[27:06] | Consider it a sign of good faith. | 算是聊表诚意吧 |
[27:08] | This wasn’t the plan. What are you doing? | 计划不是这样的 你想干什么 |
[27:10] | Getting us to Strucker. | 让我们接近斯特拉克 |
[27:11] | Bastard sold us out! | 你个混蛋出卖了我们 |
[27:19] | – Put the gun down now — now. – It was the only way. | -立刻放下枪 -这是唯一的办法 |
[27:21] | – I’m not gonna warn you again. – Will you just listen to me?! | -我不会再警告你第二遍 -听我说行吗 |
[27:22] | Do you want to get to Strucker or not? | 你到底要不要斯特拉克 |
[27:23] | – Fitz, are you all right? – Yeah, I’m delightful. | -菲兹 你没事吧 -没事 好得很 |
[27:25] | Strucker wants powered people. | 斯特拉克想要异能人士 |
[27:27] | Bakshi alone doesn’t get you to him. | 光巴克希一个人是不够的 |
[27:28] | Deathlok does, and he can take care of himself — trust me. | 但死亡战士就行 他能应付的 相信我 |
[27:31] | “Trust me”? | 相信我 |
[27:31] | I ought to shoot you just for saying that. | 光凭这话我就该崩了你 |
[27:33] | – Um, sir. – What if this goes south? | -长官 -出了岔子怎么办 |
[27:35] | Would you have been willing to sacrifice Mike? | 你会愿意牺牲麦克吗 |
[27:37] | That wasn’t your call to make. | 这不是你说了算的 |
[27:37] | Sir, Deathlok is, um… | 长官 死亡战士 |
[27:39] | Is that Deathlok’s targeting system? | 那是死亡战士的瞄准系统吗 |
[27:40] | Yes, he’s gonna — he’s — well, he — | 是 他要… |
[27:43] | he’s about to kill everyone. | 他准备杀光所有人 |
[27:43] | Not a bad idea, actually. | 其实这主意不错 |
[27:44] | No, we need them alive. Fitz, tell Mike to stand down. | 不 他们不能死 菲兹 叫麦克退下 |
[27:47] | Yeah, no, that’s not gonna happen. | 不行 我办不到 |
[27:48] | Let him go, 33. | 放开他 33号特工 |
[27:49] | My name is Kara, and I don’t work for you anymore. | 我叫卡拉 我不再听命于你了 |
[27:52] | Weapons systems are hot. | 武器系统已启动 |
[28:00] | On the count of three, we all put our weapons down. | 数到三 我们一起放下手中武器 |
[28:03] | Three! | 三 |
[28:15] | You pull anything like that again, | 你再这么做 |
[28:16] | I’ll throw your ass off this quinjet at 20,000 feet. | 我就从两万英尺高空中的昆式战斗机上把你扔下去 |
[28:21] | Doctor, there’s been another incident. | 博士 又发生了 |
[28:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:28] | We’re close. | 接近了 |
[28:29] | Put us in the air. | 升空吧 |
[28:31] | And then… we’ll see | 然后 我们就看看 |
[28:34] | quite how loyal you and your enhanced friend really are. | 你和你的能力增强者到底有多忠心 |
[28:38] | They’re taking off. | 他们要起飞了 |
[28:39] | If Strucker’s overseas, | 如果斯特拉克在海外 |
[28:40] | I’d say that’s probably where they’re going. | 那可能就是他们要去的地方 |
[28:43] | Then we tail them. | 那我们就跟着他们 |
[28:46] | Bookstores — dead. | 书店 倒了 |
[28:49] | Video stores — dead. | 音像店 倒了 |
[28:51] | Old-fashioned ice-cream shops — dead. | 老式冰淇淋店 倒了 |
[28:54] | The internet killed everything. | 互联网扼杀了一切 |
[28:56] | I’m not sure the internet killed ice cream, | 互联网应该没把冰淇淋扼杀掉 |
[28:58] | but, uh, how about we get a 40 ounce of malt liquor instead? | 不如我们去买40盎司的麦芽酒吧 |
[29:05] | I’m kidding, sort of. | 我说笑的 |
[29:08] | I learned something about you — you’re funny. | 我了解你一点了 你很幽默 |
[29:13] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[29:18] | Hey, where are your manners? | 你的礼貌哪去了 |
[29:19] | Apologize to my daughter. | 向我女儿道歉 |
[29:21] | Calm down, okay? | 别激动 好吗 |
[29:22] | I bumped him. | 是我撞到了他 |
[29:24] | Sorry. That was — that was my bad. | 抱歉 刚才是我的错 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:27] | It’s all cool here. | 完全没问题 |
[29:29] | You know what? I bet they have ice cream. | 他们肯定有冰淇淋的 |
[29:32] | I’ll go see. | 我去看看 |
[29:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:42] | May, it’s Skye. | 梅 我是斯凯 |
[29:44] | I need to talk to Coulson. | 我要找科尔森 |
[29:45] | Skye, where are you? | 斯凯 你在哪 |
[29:47] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[29:48] | But I don’t have much time. Where’s Coulson? | 但我的时间不多 科尔森在哪 |
[29:50] | He’s out, looking for you. Where have you been? | 他在外面找你 你去哪了 |
[29:54] | I’m with Cal, but I won’t be for long. | 我和卡尔在一起 但是不会待太久 |
[29:55] | And when I leave him, he’s gonna be pissed. | 等我离开他 他肯定会气疯的 |
[29:57] | Okay? Dangerous. | 会很危险 |
[29:58] | S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to come get him | 神盾局得来接走他 |
[29:59] | and make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone. | 确保他不会再伤害他人 |
[30:00] | Skye, slow down. | 斯凯 说慢点 |
[30:02] | Look, there’s no time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[30:03] | Please, it’s just too complicated. | 事情太复杂了 |
[30:04] | Just don’t hurt him. | 千万别伤害他 |
[30:08] | Skye, where are you? | 斯凯 你在哪里 |
[30:11] | Skye?! | 斯凯 |
[30:12] | I got neapolitan and vanilla. | 我买了什锦和香草味 |
[30:14] | Uh, you pick. | 你选一个吧 |
[30:15] | She left the line open for us. | 她没挂断电话 |
[30:16] | We’ll have the location in a minute. | 我们一分钟内就能确定位置 |
[30:17] | She doesn’t sound like a hostage. | 她听起来不像是被人挟持 |
[30:19] | More like she’s playing along. | 更像是在假意配合 |
[30:21] | Mack and I can take a team — go get them. | 我和迈克可以带队去找他们 |
[30:24] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[30:29] | You’re bored. Am I boring you? | 你无聊了 是我让你无聊了吗 |
[30:32] | No. | 不是 |
[30:33] | You are a lot of things, | 你有很多特点 |
[30:34] | but boring is not one of them. | 但绝不会无聊 |
[30:40] | Tell you what — let’s head over to my old office, okay? | 要不这样 去我以前工作的地方怎么样 |
[30:43] | There’s something there I want to show you — | 我想给你看样东西 |
[30:44] | something really special. | 非常特别的东西 |
[30:54] | Any word from Lincoln? | 林肯那边有消息吗 |
[30:55] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[30:57] | They’ve been gone a while. | 他们已经去了好一阵了 |
[30:59] | I regret letting her go, | 我好后悔让她去 |
[31:00] | but at least Lincoln’s there to protect her. | 不过至少有林肯在那儿保护她 |
[31:02] | Actually, there is something that needs your attention right now. | 实际上 有件事急需你处理 |
[31:06] | – It’s Ethan. – Ethan? | -伊森 -伊森怎么了 |
[31:08] | I thought you dropped him off on a camping trip. | 你不是送他去野营了吗 |
[31:09] | I did, but when I went to bring him back, | 是啊 但我去接他回来时 |
[31:12] | he was gone. | 他已经不见了 |
[31:13] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 我到处都找不到他 |
[31:15] | Are you saying he’s missing… or worse? | 你是说他失踪了 还是更糟 |
[31:18] | I’m not sure. | 不清楚 |
[31:20] | But…even if they knew… who he was, | 但是 即使他们知道他是谁 |
[31:24] | that he was one of us, | 知道他是我们的一员 |
[31:27] | how can they get ahold of him? | 他们怎么抓住他的呢 |
[31:30] | Right now I’m not concerned with how | 现在我不担心他们怎么做到的 |
[31:34] | as much as who. | 我更担心他们是谁 |
[31:37] | We’re landing? | 我们到了吗 |
[31:39] | Already? | 这么快 |
[31:40] | I thought Strucker was in eastern Europe. | 我还以为斯特拉克在东欧 |
[31:42] | He is. | 是的 |
[31:45] | But first, we’re making a stop. | 但我们要先稍作停留一下 |
[31:49] | Have you heard of quantum entanglement, Mr. Bakshi? | 你听说过量子纠缠吗 巴克希先生 |
[31:53] | No, I’m afraid not. | 没听说过 |
[31:55] | Well, we at Hydra, for the last several months, actually… | 过去几个月来 九头蛇… |
[31:57] | Quantum entanglement? | 量子纠缠 |
[31:59] | Sounds like a method of torture. | 听起来像刑讯 |
[32:00] | …we have found incidents of photon intensity so great | 曾多次发现高光子强度现象 |
[32:04] | that particles can exist simultaneously in two spaces | 以至于粒子可在相距很远的两个空间内 |
[32:07] | over great distances. | 同时存在 |
[32:10] | Never liked science or big words. | 我一向不喜欢科学 听不懂 |
[32:13] | But for something to be in two places concurrently — | 可同时存在于两个空间里的东西… |
[32:15] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[32:16] | This is a quantum entanglement bridge. | 这是一种量子纠缠桥 |
[32:19] | We think it was created by a powered person, | 我们认为是某个异能人士制造的 |
[32:22] | one we intend to capture. | 我们想要抓住他 |
[32:24] | The teleporter — they’re tracking the teleporter, | 是瞬移者 他们在追踪瞬移者 |
[32:26] | the one that, um, took Cal in Wisconsin and — and Raina. | 在威斯康辛把卡尔带走的那人 还有蕾娜 |
[32:29] | And Skye. | 还有斯凯 |
[32:30] | This is about Skye. | 这跟斯凯有关 |
[32:32] | Why would Hydra want her? | 为什么九头蛇想要她 |
[32:35] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:39] | Please, uh, excuse the mess… | 不好意思 这里很乱 |
[32:42] | and the, uh, the roaches. | 还有蟑螂 |
[32:52] | Johnson — is that your last name? | 约翰逊 是你的姓吗 |
[32:53] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[32:54] | Pretty ordinary, huh? | 挺普通的 是吧 |
[32:56] | I changed it to something more sinister when I went on the run. | 逃亡的时候我换了一个更邪恶的 |
[33:04] | Daisy johnson. | 黛西·约翰逊 |
[33:23] | I, um, I had one of these. | 我原来也有个这样的娃娃 |
[33:25] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[33:28] | I think not. | 不是吧 |
[33:30] | Genetics. | 血脉相连 |
[33:31] | Keep it if you like. | 如果喜欢你就留着吧 |
[33:40] | How is all this stuff still here? | 怎么会没人收走这些东西 |
[33:42] | I own the building. | 这座楼是我的 |
[33:44] | You own the building? | 这个楼是你的吗 |
[33:46] | Every wall, every bulb, every cockroach. | 从墙到灯泡 连蟑螂都是我的 |
[33:51] | I wasn’t rich, | 我不是富豪 |
[33:52] | but you would have grown up quite comfortable. | 但也足以让你从小不缺什么 |
[33:56] | Had to shutter everything down after, uh — well, you know. | 那事之后 就不得不关闭了这里 |
[34:01] | Only been back a few times over the years. | 这些年来就回来过几次 |
[34:05] | So, this is like your stash pad, | 这里就是你的藏匿处喽 |
[34:07] | where you keep all of your old stuff? | 你从前的东西都放这儿 |
[34:09] | Oh, I like that — “Stash pad.” | 我喜欢这种说法 “藏匿处” |
[34:11] | Makes it sound better than a crappy office. | 比破办公室好听些 |
[34:22] | My grandfather’s field kit from WWII. | 我爷爷二战时用的野外工具包 |
[34:26] | I used this to put your mother back together again. | 我就是用这个把你妈妈重新缝好 |
[34:36] | Truth is, her gift was the real healer. | 事实上 是她的天赋治好了她 |
[34:40] | She’s a walking miracle, your mother. | 你妈妈 她是个奇迹 |
[34:42] | The way she suffered and endured and fought through it… | 她承受 忍耐 并抵住了痛苦 |
[34:48] | You still love her. | 你还爱着她 |
[34:49] | How could I not? | 我怎么能不爱 |
[34:52] | I mean, I know she resented me for a time after we lost you, | 我知道 失去你后 她曾一度恨我 |
[34:55] | but I think now that we’re back together, | 但我想 既然我们又重聚在一起了 |
[34:58] | – Please, stop. – that we can — | -请别说了 -我们可以 |
[35:00] | What? What? What’d I say? | 怎么 我说什么了 |
[35:03] | We’re not all back together. | 我们没在一起 |
[35:05] | You can’t hang on to the past like this. | 你不能这样死守着过去 |
[35:07] | You need to move on. | 你得向前看了 |
[35:09] | We all do. | 我们都得向前看 |
[35:11] | Jiaying — she’s responsible for all those people, and I… | 嘉颖 她要对那么多人负责 而我 |
[35:17] | I-I’m an adult now. | 我现在是个成年人了 |
[35:21] | And as much as you want to turn back the clock | 无论你多想回到 |
[35:22] | to the time of science fairs | 科技展 |
[35:26] | and father-daughter dances… | 和父女舞会的时代 |
[35:28] | They’re gone, yeah. | 时光一去不复返 |
[35:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道的 |
[35:37] | But, look, it doesn’t mean that we can’t see each other. | 但是 这不代表我们不能再见面 |
[35:39] | – I could visit. – Visit? | -我可以来看你 -看我 |
[35:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:56] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[35:57] | Come out where I can see you. | 出来 |
[36:00] | Relax. | 放松 |
[36:02] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[36:04] | Lincoln. What are you doing here? | 林肯 你在这儿干什么 |
[36:06] | Jiaying sent me to make sure everything was cool. | 嘉颖派我来看看你还好吗 |
[36:09] | Why wouldn’t everything be cool? | 她为什么会不好 |
[36:13] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[36:16] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[36:17] | Y-you think Daisy isn’t safe with me? | 你认为黛西跟我在一起不安全吗 |
[36:20] | I didn’t say that. Just calm down. | 我没这么说 你冷静点 |
[36:21] | Don’t patronize me. | 少教训我 |
[36:23] | Who the hell do you think you are? I’m her father! | 你以为你是谁 我是她父亲 |
[36:26] | Fan out. | 散开搜寻 |
[36:27] | If the teleporter is here, we want him alive. | 如果瞬移者在这儿 活捉他 |
[36:30] | Cal, let me explain. | 卡尔 听我解释 |
[36:32] | No. | 不 |
[36:35] | What an idiot I’ve been, huh? | 我怎么会这么蠢 |
[36:37] | I see what’s happening. | 我算看明白了 |
[36:39] | You were gonna dump me here like yesterday’s trash. | 你们本打算像垃圾一样把我丢在这里 |
[36:42] | You don’t want to spend time with me. | 你才不想跟我待在一起 |
[36:44] | This isn’t daddy’s day out. | 这也不是父女亲子游 |
[36:47] | This is goodbye. | 这是告别 |
[36:48] | It’s not forever. | 又不是永别 |
[36:49] | – It — it — – Skye, don’t. | -这是… -斯凯 别 |
[36:50] | Her name is Daisy! | 她的名字 是黛西 |
[36:52] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[36:59] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还等什么呢 |
[37:08] | – After everything I did for Jiaying, for our family… – You ok? | -我为嘉颖 为我们家做了那么多 -没事吧 |
[37:13] | Years of searching, the pain, and the rejection! | 苦寻多年 受尽折磨 遭人排斥 |
[37:18] | Cal, I’m warning you. | 卡尔 我警告你 |
[37:19] | Oh, you’re warning me? | 你还敢警告我 |
[37:22] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[37:27] | What’s S.H.I.E.L.D. doing here? | 神盾局来做什么 |
[37:28] | It’s not S.H.I.E.L.D. — it’s Hydra. | 不是神盾局 是九头蛇 |
[37:39] | Get her out of here. | 带她走 |
[37:41] | I’ll take care of this. | 这里交给我 |
[37:42] | Hey, hey, fellas, huh? | 哥几个 还好吗 |
[37:44] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能行 |
[37:45] | No, don’t use your powers. | 别使用你的能力 |
[37:46] | You could bring the whole building down. | 你会把整座大楼弄塌的 |
[37:48] | I’ll help hold them off. | 我来帮忙拖住他们 |
[37:49] | Let’s not lose our heads, okay? | 大家别激动 好不好 |
[37:56] | Just go, please. | 快走 拜托了 |
[38:07] | Sir, Skye — Skye’s here. | 长官 斯凯 斯凯在这里 |
[38:09] | – Where? – 10th floor. | -在哪 -10楼 |
[38:11] | The Skye who shot you three times? | 就是打了你三枪的那个斯凯 |
[38:13] | Four. | 四枪 |
[38:14] | Don’t even think about it. | 少给我打歪主意 |
[38:15] | You keep Hydra off us. I’ll find Skye. | 你们挡住九头蛇 我来找斯凯 |
[38:34] | What are you made of? | 你是什么做的 |
[38:35] | Whoever you are, you don’t want to do this. | 不管你是谁 最好别与我为敌 |
[38:38] | I’m a friend of Skye’s. | 我是斯凯的朋友 |
[38:39] | Sure. And I’m the hulk. | 是吗 我还是绿巨人呢 |
[38:42] | Sir, Deathlok’s down. I’ve lost his feed. | 长官 死亡战士失去联系 信号中断了 |
[38:48] | Uh. Uh, sir, I think somebody’s trying to hack into it. | 长官 貌似有人想黑进来 |
[39:02] | We need to split up! | 我们得分头行动 |
[39:03] | We’ll cover you. Go find Skye! | 我们掩护 你去找斯凯 |
[39:10] | Where the hell is your boyfriend going? | 你男朋友去哪 |
[39:11] | Look out! | 小心 |
[39:20] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[39:23] | Skye! | 斯凯 |
[39:29] | Who the hell’s that guy? | 这人是谁啊 |
[39:31] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:32] | Packs a mean spark. | 小电流挺有劲 |
[39:34] | I think he’s protecting Skye. | 我看他是想保护斯凯 |
[39:35] | Where is she now? Can you scan the floor? | 她现在在哪 你能扫描一下整层楼吗 |
[39:39] | Got him. | 好了 |
[39:40] | Signal’s coming in. | 信号传输进来了 |
[39:47] | Optics are down. | 光学扫描失效了 |
[39:48] | I think she went around that corner. | 我看她从那边拐过去了 |
[39:50] | Bloody hell. | 天啊 |
[39:57] | Stay down, kid. | 别动 小子 |
[39:58] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[40:01] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪了 |
[40:03] | You missed all the fun. | 好戏你全错过了 |
[40:04] | Not quite. | 不尽然 |
[40:06] | Take them both. | 两个都拿下 |
[40:42] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[40:44] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[40:47] | I need to get you out of here. | 我得带你走 |
[40:49] | No, no, not yet, not yet! | 不不 还不能走 不能走 |
[40:50] | No, don’t go! | 不 别走 |
[40:58] | I had her. | 我都找到她了 |
[41:00] | Damn it! I had her. | 该死 我都找到她了 |
[41:10] | Deathlok’s down. | 死亡战士倒下了 |
[41:11] | We’ve got powered people on-site. | 又有异能人士出来搅局 |
[41:12] | Hydra’s storming the building. | 满楼都是九头蛇的人 |
[41:15] | – What happened to you? – Ah, it’s merely a flesh wound. | -你怎么了 -皮肉伤而已 |
[41:18] | A bad one. | 很重的皮肉伤 |
[41:19] | We’re outmanned, outgunned, and our only backup is Fitz. | 我们人手和武器都不足 后援就菲兹一个人 |
[41:24] | Your call, boss. | 你来决定 老大 |
[41:29] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:41] | Standard Hydra issue. | 九头蛇标配弹药 |
[41:43] | I’d say we missed them by less than an hour. | 我估计我们迟来了不到一个小时 |
[41:45] | Hell of a fight, though. | 不过打得够激烈的 |
[41:47] | Looks like everyone cleared out. | 看来所有人都走了 |
[41:49] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[41:58] | I doubled back after Hydra took off. | 九头蛇走后我又折回来了 |
[42:02] | Their cleanup crew really sucks, doesn’t it? | 他们的善后小队够差劲的 是吧 |
[42:04] | What the hell happened here, Coulson? | 这里发生什么了 科尔森 |
[42:06] | I’ll tell you all about it back at the base. | 等回到基地我再跟你们详说 |
[42:11] | Take me to your leader. | 带我去见你们的头儿吧 |