时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[00:04] | Because we all have our secrets. | 因为我们都有秘密 |
[00:05] | You have one sitting in the cargo hold of your ship. | 比如你母舰货舱里的那个 |
[00:08] | Some people just don’t deserve forgiveness. | 有些人不配被原谅 |
[00:11] | Kara, She does. | 卡拉 她该得到原谅 |
[00:13] | Gordon’s the only one who knows where we are. | 只有戈登知道我们到底在哪 |
[00:14] | Keeps us secret and safe from the outside world. | 这让我们与世隔绝 很隐蔽也很安全 |
[00:17] | Raina’s gift may allow her to see things before they happen. | 蕾娜的天赋是可以看见即将发生的事 |
[00:20] | Any decisions based on your gift will be made by me. | 如何根据你看到的预兆行动只能由我说了算 |
[00:24] | Who decided you should have final say | 是谁决定让你在这地方 |
[00:26] | in all the decisions around here? | 发号施令的 |
[00:28] | Coulson has been moving alarming amounts of | 科尔森一直在全球 |
[00:30] | resources all over the globe. | 调动大量的资源 |
[00:31] | Linking all these activities is a code name — theta protocol. | 和这些活动都有关联的就是个代号 西塔规程 |
[00:35] | You want to tell me what theta protocol is? | 要告诉我西塔规程是什么吗 |
[00:37] | No. | 不行 |
[01:02] | – Sam. – Billy. | -萨姆 -比利 |
[01:04] | Uh, American Flight 220 gets in three minutes early. | 美国航空220次航班提前3分钟到了 |
[01:07] | Copy that. And what was with you rage-quitting “C.O.D.” last night? | 收到 你昨晚怒退《使命召唤》是怎么回事 |
[01:10] | What’s up — what’s up with you and all the spawn kills? | 还问我 你老屠点是怎么回事 |
[01:13] | It’s called “black ops” for a reason, Billy. | 所以才叫《黑色行动》啊 比利 |
[01:14] | And — and crunching pretzels in my ear the whole time. | 还一直冲着麦克风嚼椒盐脆饼干 |
[01:48] | How was your flight, sir? | 航程顺利吗 长官 |
[01:49] | Another middle seat. | 又是中间座位 |
[01:51] | But I remembered to bring you this. | 但我记得给你拿了这个 |
[01:55] | Sweet. Thank you, sir. | 太赞 谢谢你 长官 |
[01:56] | Hope they never go out of business. | 真希望他们永远不关张 |
[01:59] | So, Simmons is adjusting nicely to Hydra. | 西蒙斯在九头蛇适应得不错 |
[02:01] | She’s tougher than she looks. | 她比看上去要坚强 |
[02:03] | Skye’s doing well in her training with May, | 斯凯跟梅的训练也进行得很好 |
[02:05] | and Trip’s on board full-time. | 崔普也加入了我们 |
[02:07] | Well, what about the new recruits? | 新招来的人呢 |
[02:08] | Billy says that Hartley and Hunter | 比利说哈特利和亨特 |
[02:10] | keep drinking all of his beer. | 把他的啤酒都喝光了 |
[02:12] | Not surprised to hear that. | 这并不意外 |
[02:13] | Any update on Agent Gonzales? | 冈萨雷斯特工有新消息吗 |
[02:15] | Unfortunately, no. | 可惜 没有 |
[02:16] | There’s a pretty good chance that Hydra took him out. | 他很可能是被九头蛇干掉了 |
[02:19] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[02:20] | And, uh…Fitz? Any progress? | 菲兹呢 有进展吗 |
[02:24] | Some. | 有点吧 |
[02:27] | Does May still think you’re on a recruiting trip to London? | 梅还是以为你去伦敦招人了吗 |
[02:29] | She does, which is why I don’t have a lot of time here. | 是啊 所以我没多少时间 |
[02:32] | Okay. Well, sir, first, you are going to need — | 好的 长官 首先 您需要… |
[02:34] | A lanyard. Yes, I do. | 胸卡 当然了 |
[02:36] | Blue and gray — subtle, masculine, | 蓝灰的 低调 阳刚 |
[02:38] | gels nicely with the new triangular design. | 跟新的三角形设计完美契合 |
[02:40] | What are we calling this, anyway? | 我们要管这叫什么 |
[02:42] | The theta protocol, sir. | 西塔规程 长官 |
[02:44] | Theta protocol. | 西塔规程 |
[02:46] | I need you to write that down for me. | 你得给我写下来 |
[02:50] | I gotta tell you. | 我得说 |
[02:51] | It’s not easy keeping something as big as a helicarrier a secret. | 保住天空航母这么大的秘密可不容易 |
[03:11] | Cards on the table. | 我摊牌 |
[03:13] | Obviously, you and Fury have been keeping busy. | 显然 你和弗瑞一直挺忙活 |
[03:16] | What can I say? I’m a company man. | 没办法 我一向以组织为重 |
[03:18] | With the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D., Fury felt we needed a failsafe, | 神盾局陷落后 弗瑞认为我们需要一个保障 |
[03:21] | something completely off the books, | 毫无记录的东西 |
[03:23] | a “break in case of emergency” type of thing. | 仅限紧急情况使用的东西 |
[03:25] | Seems like you broke it wide open. | 看来你是好好使用了 |
[03:27] | And saved the day in the process. | 还拯救了大局 |
[03:29] | What’s transpired over the last week is a lot to take in. | 上周发生的事的确很不好消化 |
[03:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:32] | When I found out that this ship had survived Hydra’s attack | 当我得知这艘母舰撑过了九头蛇的攻击 |
[03:36] | and still had that classified cargo onboard, | 而且依然携带着机密货物 |
[03:38] | that you placed spies on my base, | 而你在我的基地里安插了间谍 |
[03:41] | that I couldn’t keep my own people safe… | 我甚至无法保护自己的人 |
[03:44] | I felt like I’d failed as director. | 我觉得自己这个局长没当好 |
[03:47] | And the truth is, I did. | 事实上 我的确没当好 |
[03:51] | A coup will make you think about things like that. | 政变让人不禁去思考这样的事 |
[03:54] | I tried to do it all alone. That was a mistake. | 我想一个人抗 这是我的错 |
[03:58] | Even Fury had a World Council watching over him, | 即使是弗瑞 当年也有世界理事会的监管 |
[04:00] | providing guidance. | 和指引 |
[04:01] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 |
[04:03] | One S.H.I.E.L.D., | 统一神盾局 |
[04:04] | where I operate as director, under your advisement. | 我做局长 你做顾问 |
[04:09] | This way, we’ll have a cool underground base and a boat. | 这样 我们既有酷炫的地下基地又有母舰 |
[04:15] | It’s hard to argue with a man who prevented Ultron | 我不好回绝阻止了奥创屠杀 |
[04:19] | from killing thousands of people. | 数千民众的人 |
[04:21] | But there are plenty more battles to be won, | 但还有很多仗我们要打 |
[04:24] | and one closer to home | 有一场就近在咫尺 |
[04:25] | that I fear the helicarrier won’t solve. | 恐怕天空航母也解决不了 |
[04:31] | She’s been in there every day. | 她天天都陪着他 |
[04:34] | You think she’ll stay when he wakes up? | 你觉得他醒来后 她会留下吗 |
[04:37] | She says she wants to take him home, | 她说她想带他回家 |
[04:39] | whatever that means. | 谁知道那是什么意思 |
[04:41] | She won’t say much else about it — not to me, anyway. | 其他的她不肯多说 至少不肯跟我说 |
[04:47] | You can go ahead and take that off now, Agent Palamas. | 可以拿下来了 帕拉马斯特工 |
[04:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Your brain scans look rather normal, considering. | 考虑到一切情况 你的脑部扫描结果还挺正常的 |
[04:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:55] | Well, you’ll still have some memory gaps, obviously, | 你当然还会有些记忆缺失 |
[04:58] | but any part of the Hydra indoctrination | 但影响了你行为的 |
[05:00] | that was affecting your actions is gone. | 九头蛇洗脑都已被消除了 |
[05:02] | Your mind’s your own again. | 你的头脑又属于自己了 |
[05:04] | Thank you — both of you. | 谢谢你们两个 |
[05:06] | Honestly, I think knowing Bakshi’s gone | 老实说 得知巴克希的死 |
[05:08] | has helped more than anything. | 对我的帮助最大了 |
[05:10] | You know as well as I do what a monster he was. | 你跟我一样清楚他是怎样的禽兽 |
[05:14] | You were undercover at Hydra with Agent Morse, weren’t you? | 你曾跟莫尔斯特工一起在九头蛇卧底 不是吗 |
[05:17] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[05:18] | I didn’t know she was there at the time. | 我当时并不知道她在 |
[05:21] | She had very dark hair. | 她当时染了黑发 |
[05:23] | But she did save my life when it came — | 不过她关键时刻救了我一命 |
[05:29] | It’s okay. I’m here. You’re safe now. | 没事的 我在呢 你安全了 |
[05:33] | Added bonus — you’re not naked | 更好的是 你不是光着屁股 |
[05:36] | with needles poking out of your skin. | 扎着一身的针 |
[05:41] | Skye, why are we — | 斯凯 我们怎么… |
[05:42] | No. | 不 |
[05:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:48] | You can trust them. | 你可以信任他们 |
[05:48] | They’re my friends. They helped save you. | 他们是我的朋友 他们救了你 |
[05:52] | You never should have come for me. | 你就不该来救我 |
[05:53] | I had to. | 我当然得去 |
[05:55] | Jiaying wouldn’t allow it if I — | 嘉颖本不会允许的… |
[05:56] | There’s a reason for that. | 那是有原因的 |
[05:57] | The only thing that’s kept us safe all these years | 这么多年 我们之所以平安无事 |
[06:00] | is that we were a secret. | 就因为没人知道我们 |
[06:02] | Now S.H.I.E.L.D. knows we exist. | 现在神盾局知道了我们的存在 |
[06:04] | And they won’t stop till they find Afterlife. | 他们不找到来世不会罢休的 |
[06:08] | Blue light? Really? | 蓝光 真的 |
[06:10] | Spilling out of your son, from every pore. | 从你儿子的每个毛孔中散发出来 |
[06:14] | He’ll go through the mist when he comes of age, Michael, | 等他到了年龄 会穿过迷雾的 迈克尔 |
[06:18] | and he’ll be beautiful. | 而且他会很美丽 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:28] | You’re looking very well. | 你看起来很不错 |
[06:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[06:32] | It is a gift… all of it. | 这一切的确是天赋[恩赐] |
[06:37] | I just needed to embrace it — | 我只需要接受它 |
[06:40] | embrace my life here, my…purpose — | 接受我在这里的生活 我的使命 |
[06:44] | to help my people. | 帮助我的族人 |
[06:46] | Your vision of the devastation of Sokovia | 你所看到的索科威亚的危机 |
[06:49] | has proved your value — to all of us. | 向我们所有人证明了你的价值 |
[06:53] | Have you had any more visions? | 你还看到别的预兆了吗 |
[06:55] | All the time now. | 现在总能看到 |
[06:57] | I’m starting to feel at peace, less fraught with fear and pain. | 我开始感到平静了 不再害怕 痛苦 |
[07:04] | Though sometimes, it’s… | 不过有时 |
[07:06] | hard to tell what’s a vision and what’s a dream. | 不好区分预兆和梦境 |
[07:11] | Well, maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮你 |
[07:14] | Last night, I saw something… | 昨晚 我看到了一样 |
[07:16] | beautifully peculiar. | 美丽奇特的东西 |
[07:19] | It’s hard to describe. | 很难形容 |
[07:22] | It was a giant stone, but not a stone. | 是一块大石头 但又不是石头 |
[07:26] | And then, suddenly… it was like an ocean, | 然后它突然又变成了海洋 |
[07:30] | waves crashing against the shore. | 海浪拍打岸边 |
[07:32] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:34] | This stone… | 这块石头 |
[07:36] | Were there deep cavities carved into it? | 上面是不是有很深的洞 |
[07:39] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:41] | This could mean the end of us. | 这可能毁灭我们 |
[07:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:46] | Have you come across this before? | 你们以前遇到过它吗 |
[07:48] | Only through stories passed down by our ancestors. | 只听过祖先流传下来的故事 |
[07:52] | It’s Kree, dangerous, intended to destroy our people. | 是克里族的东西 很危险 是用来毁灭我们的 |
[07:58] | But didn’t they make us? | 但他们不是创造了我们吗 |
[07:59] | Then they decided we were a mistake. | 然后他们又认定我们是个错误 |
[08:03] | Gordon, do you think you could locate it, confirm it exists? | 戈登 你能找到它吗 确认它的存在 |
[08:07] | If it’s Kree, I suppose I could find a connection to tether. | 如果是克里族的东西 我或许能顺藤摸瓜 |
[08:11] | But it’ll only put me in the vicinity. | 但也只能找到那附近 |
[08:17] | Maybe I could help. | 或许我能帮忙 |
[08:18] | If I see the place, I’ll know it. | 如果我看到了那地方 就能认出来 |
[08:20] | It will be easier if we’re together. | 我们一起去会更容易找到 |
[08:28] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:29] | Find it. | 找到它 |
[08:41] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[08:44] | It’s here. | 它就在这里 |
[08:54] | Does any of this look familiar? | 这里眼熟吗 |
[08:56] | No. | 不 |
[08:58] | I remember a red door. | 我记得一扇红门 |
[09:04] | Thought you’d be happier. Or at least content. | 我以为你会更开心点 至少感到满足 |
[09:07] | Things are getting back to the way they were. | 一切都在恢复正轨了 |
[09:09] | You really believe that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[09:10] | Or do you hope that if you forgive Coulson, | 还是你希望如果你能原谅科尔森 |
[09:13] | Hunter will do the same for you? | 亨特也会原谅你 |
[09:20] | You said Raina’s manipulative. | 你说蕾娜善于操纵人 |
[09:23] | But is she dangerous? | 她危险吗 |
[09:25] | That depends on how you define “dangerous.” | 要看你如何定义”危险”了 |
[09:28] | She convinced Gordon and Skye to go after Lincoln | 她说服戈登和斯凯去营救林肯 |
[09:30] | even though they knew it wasn’t safe. | 尽管他们知道那么做并不安全 |
[09:32] | Daisy’s strong. She gets that from you. | 黛西很坚强 这遗传了你 |
[09:35] | But if she’s not okay, I will personally | 但如果她有事 我会亲手 |
[09:37] | rip out Raina’s little, tainted rat heart! | 把蕾娜肮脏狡猾的心扯出来 |
[09:42] | Or not. | 还是不了 |
[09:43] | W-whatever you want. | 随你的意思 |
[09:44] | Who was she when you first met her? | 你最初遇到她时 她什么样 |
[09:47] | She had nothing — no family, no home. | 她当时一无所有 没有家人 没有居所 |
[09:51] | Somehow, she convinced this cafe owner to bring her old pastries… | 但她却说服一个咖啡馆的老板给她剩下的点心吃 |
[09:59] | Persuaded a tailor to give her | 说服一位裁缝给她 |
[10:00] | leftover fabric so she could make dresses. | 边角料 好让她做裙子 |
[10:04] | Resourceful. | 聪明 |
[10:05] | Selfish. | 是自私 |
[10:07] | Soon, she demanded the warm, fresh pastries, | 很快 她就开始索要新鲜出炉的点心 |
[10:11] | not the stale ones. | 而不是剩的 |
[10:13] | If they were willing to give her cotton, why not silk? | 既然他们肯给她棉布 那何不要丝绸呢 |
[10:18] | I’ve never seen her not want something. | 我从没见过她不想要什么 |
[10:22] | What is it you think she wants now? | 你觉得她现在想要什么 |
[10:27] | I’ve envied you because Jiaying needs you. | 我羡慕你 因为嘉颖需要你 |
[10:31] | You bring people in and out of Afterlife. | 你带人进出来世 |
[10:34] | I’m just an annoyance. | 而我只是个讨厌鬼 |
[10:35] | Oh, that’s not true. Your gift is incredible. | 不是这样的 你的天赋很了不起 |
[10:39] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这样的 |
[10:41] | But I wasn’t chosen. | 但我并不是被选中之人 |
[10:44] | Why does she bring so few through the mist? | 她为什么那么严格控制穿过迷雾的人数 |
[10:48] | Stop! | 站住 |
[10:50] | Holy… | 我操… |
[10:58] | It’s the teleporter. | 是瞬移者 |
[11:00] | They’re going for the cargo on the lower deck. | 他们冲着下甲板的货物去了 |
[11:04] | They know we’re here. We need to go. | 他们知道我们来了 我们得走了 |
[11:08] | Gordon, this is it. | 戈登 就是这里 |
[11:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:25] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[11:35] | Should have destroyed it when we had the chance. | 当初有机会就该毁了它 |
[11:37] | You know we couldn’t risk it. | 你知道我们不能冒险 |
[11:38] | There were too many variables. | 不可控因素太多了 |
[11:40] | So this is alien. | 这是件外星物体 |
[11:41] | Recovered from a dig site nearly a hundred years ago. | 近一百年前在一个挖掘点找到的 |
[11:45] | Its energy signatures are unlike anything we’ve seen before. | 其能量特征我们前所未见 |
[11:48] | And does anyone have any idea what alien world it came from | 那有人知道它来自哪个外星世界吗 |
[11:51] | or what it even does? | 或者它到底有什么用 |
[11:55] | Oh, this new S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局这个 |
[11:56] | brain trust seems to be working out brilliantly. | 新智囊团看来还真是有用啊 |
[11:58] | Anything about it in Fury’s toolbox? | 弗瑞的工具箱里有相关信息吗 |
[12:01] | Just that hydra was looking for it. | 只知道九头蛇在找它 |
[12:03] | Well, now you have a new interested party. | 现在又有另一伙人也对它有兴趣了 |
[12:04] | Question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[12:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | Seriously, I have never heard of anything like that before, | 真的 我从没听说过这种东西 |
[12:10] | and neither has Lincoln. | 林肯也一样 |
[12:11] | And you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[12:12] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不信 |
[12:14] | You barely know him. | 你对他几乎一无所知 |
[12:15] | I know enough. He and Jiaying helped me. | 我知道的够多了 他和嘉颖帮了我 |
[12:18] | They never tried to hurt me. | 他们从没想要伤害我 |
[12:19] | Th-they taught me to channel my power | 他们还教会了我控制我的异能 |
[12:21] | so I wasn’t hurting myself. | 好让我不伤到自己 |
[12:23] | These are good people, Coulson. | 他们是好人 科尔森 |
[12:25] | Are they? People, I mean. | 是吗 真是”人”吗 |
[12:28] | Look, I know you feel connected to this group, | 我知道你觉得自己跟这个团体有牵绊 |
[12:30] | but you won’t tell us much about them, | 可你却不肯对我们多说 |
[12:31] | you’re keeping to yourself… | 也很少跟我们交流 |
[12:33] | I’ve been taking care of lincoln. | 我只是在忙着照顾林肯 |
[12:34] | Okay, but from our perspective, | 好吧 但在我们看来 |
[12:35] | we don’t even know what to call them. | 我们都不知道该怎么称呼他们 |
[12:36] | Inhumans. | 异人族 |
[12:40] | Our ancient ancestors called themselves inhumans, | 我们古代的祖先自称为异人族 |
[12:43] | and we just want to be left alone. | 我们只想过自己的日子 |
[12:45] | “We”? | 你们 |
[12:47] | If they want to be left alone, | 如果真是这样 |
[12:48] | then why infiltrate a military vessel? | 那为什么要潜入一艘军舰 |
[12:51] | You’re assuming that this thing is a weapon. | 你们觉得那东西是种武器 |
[12:53] | Well, it’s in S.H.I.E.L.D.’s possession. | 而它被神盾局控制 |
[12:54] | Maybe they’re just afraid of it… | 也许他们只是畏惧它 |
[12:55] | Afraid of what Gonzales might do with it. | 他们怕冈萨雷斯会对它加以利用 |
[12:57] | We’re not the enemy here. | 我们可不是敌人 |
[12:58] | This man teleported onboard, Skye. | 这人瞬移到了舰上 斯凯 |
[13:00] | He’s clearly very dangerous. | 他显然非常危险 |
[13:01] | Well, same could be said about you, May. | 这么形容你也不为过吧 梅 |
[13:04] | I heard about what happened to that little girl in Bahrain. | 我听说了巴林岛那个小女孩的事 |
[13:08] | Jiaying told me the whole story. | 嘉颖把整件事都告诉我了 |
[13:11] | Did you know that she was inhuman? | 你当时知道她是异人族吗 |
[13:16] | They both were. | 她们都是 |
[13:18] | So you, of all people, should understand | 所以你最该理解 |
[13:20] | why they’d want to keep their location a secret… | 他们为什么不想暴露自己的位置 |
[13:23] | what they’re so afraid of. | 理解他们到底在怕什么 |
[13:39] | Cargo hold’s secure. | 货舱安全 |
[13:41] | Or as secure as it can be with a teleporter in the mix. | 或者说 有瞬移者在 这是最安全的程度了 |
[13:43] | We no longer have to wait for the inhumans to come to us. | 我们不必再等异人族找上我们了 |
[13:46] | Remember how hydra could track the teleporter? | 还记得九头蛇曾追踪到瞬移者吗 |
[13:48] | I was able to rebuild that device | 我利用死亡战士眼球的扫描 |
[13:49] | using this scan from deathlok’s eye. | 重建了那装置 |
[13:52] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[13:52] | When the teleporter left the cargo hold… | 瞬移者离开货舱时 |
[13:54] | We were able to follow his signature. | 我们追踪了他的信号 |
[13:56] | – You know where are they? – We do. | -你们知道他们在哪 -没错 |
[13:59] | I think it’s time we pay our new friends a visit. | 我们该去拜访一下这些新朋友了 |
[14:05] | What’s our plan of attack? | 我们的攻击计划是什么 |
[14:06] | Who said anything about an attack? | 谁说要攻击了 |
[14:08] | – These people are a threat. – We don’t know that. | -这些人是威胁 -那可不一定 |
[14:10] | We don’t know anything about them. | 我们对他们一无所知 |
[14:12] | Except for the fact that they found our base | 只知道他们找到了我们的基地 |
[14:13] | and our aircraft carrier. | 还有我们的航母 |
[14:14] | They could teleport into this room right now | 他们现在就可以瞬移进这房间 |
[14:16] | and leave a bomb behind. | 扔个炸弹什么的 |
[14:17] | We’ve seen what Skye’s capable of. | 我们见识过了斯凯的能力 |
[14:19] | Lincoln could short out our entire system. | 林肯可以让我们整个系统短路 |
[14:21] | I understand your concerns, | 我理解你们的担忧 |
[14:22] | but the last thing we need is to start a war. | 但我们最不希望的就是引发战争 |
[14:24] | We just finished one, for god’s sake. | 行行好吧 我们才刚打完了一场 |
[14:26] | Action needs to be taken, Phil. | 必须采取行动 菲尔 |
[14:28] | Which is why I’m proposing a sit-down with their leader, | 所以我提议跟他们的首领坐下来谈谈 |
[14:31] | this woman Jiaying. | 这个叫嘉颖的女人 |
[14:32] | We’ll call it a fact-finding mission. | 就算是调查真实情况 |
[14:34] | They’d need to agree to that first. | 那也得他们先同意才行 |
[14:35] | We could use Skye as a liaison. She is a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. | 我们可以让斯凯做联络员 她是神盾局特工 |
[14:39] | Is that still true? | 现在还是吗 |
[14:40] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[14:42] | Now’s a good time to find out where Skye really stands. | 现在是确定斯凯真正立场的好时机 |
[14:48] | So they do have it. | 这么说确实在他们那里 |
[14:49] | Deep in their ship, under lock and key. | 在母舰深处锁着 |
[14:52] | For now. | 暂时是这样 |
[14:53] | Sounds like somebody knows something we don’t. | 听起来有人知道些我们不知道的事啊 |
[14:55] | Jiaying, this doesn’t concern him. | 嘉颖 这与他无关 |
[14:58] | Yes. Yes, it does. | 当然与我有关 |
[15:00] | Our daughter is probably still with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们的女儿很可能还在神盾局 |
[15:03] | or did you forget | 还是你忘了 |
[15:04] | that you dropped her off at their doorstep?! | 就是你把她丢在了神盾局的门口 |
[15:06] | Cal, don’t lose your head. | 卡尔 冷静点 |
[15:08] | Oh, come off it. | 别装了 |
[15:11] | This little act — it’s so transparent. | 你的表演也太差劲了 |
[15:13] | Now you’re — you’re going to help “Your people,” | 怎么 现在你要帮助”你的族人”了吗 |
[15:17] | Protect them with your “visions”? | 用你看到的”预兆”保护他们吗 |
[15:19] | How do we know that you’re not just making this stuff up? | 我们怎么知道这些不是你瞎编出来的 |
[15:22] | Everything she’s seen has come true. | 她看到的预兆都应验了 |
[15:24] | This power that she has — | 她拥有的异能 |
[15:28] | it lets her control you. | 让你受制于她 |
[15:30] | What do you think I’m trying to do? | 那你觉得我是有什么阴谋 |
[15:32] | Oh, huh, I don’t know. Create chaos? | 我不知道啊 制造混乱呗 |
[15:34] | – Why would I do that? – Because you thrive on it! | -我为了什么 -因为你唯恐天下不乱 |
[15:37] | Back off. | 退后 |
[15:38] | Cal, please… | 卡尔 拜托 |
[15:40] | What are you gonna do, Cal? | 你能怎么做呢 卡尔 |
[15:43] | Without that concoction that you take, you’re nothing. | 没了你注射的药剂 你什么也不是 |
[15:47] | What’s in those vials, anyway? | 那药剂是什么啊 |
[15:50] | – Muscle milk? – Enough! | -肌肉牛奶吗 -够了 |
[15:52] | S.H.I.E.L.D. wants us to be afraid, to fracture. | 神盾局正想要我们恐惧 分裂 |
[15:56] | But we’re all tied together — | 但我们是一体的 |
[15:57] | a history that goes back thousands of years. | 我们的联系有着上千年的历史 |
[16:00] | They will not take that away from us. | 我们绝不能让他们得逞 |
[16:03] | No, you cannot go there. | 不 你不能去 |
[16:04] | Listen, secrecy is what they value most. | 保密性是他们最看重的 |
[16:06] | We can’t ignore their existence. | 但我们也不能无视他们的存在啊 |
[16:07] | – They’re not ignoring ours. – Please! | -他们都找上门来了 -求你 |
[16:09] | Look, at the very least, | 至少 |
[16:11] | we need to find out how many people we’re dealing with, | 我们得知道对方的人数 |
[16:13] | assess their powers, place them on the index. | 评估他们的异能 把他们录入名录 |
[16:15] | You know how this works. You’re a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 你知道规矩的 你也是名神盾局特工 |
[16:20] | I-I don’t know what I am anymore. | 我也不知道我现在到底是什么身份了 |
[16:24] | Okay, just… | 好吧 至少 |
[16:26] | Let Lincoln and I go first. | 让我和林肯先去 |
[16:28] | They’re probably worried about us. | 他们也许正在担心我们 |
[16:29] | I’ll talk to Jiaying, explain why you’re coming, | 我会和嘉颖好好谈 解释你们去的理由 |
[16:31] | that you just want to help. | 告诉他们你只想帮忙 |
[16:33] | She’ll listen. | 她会听的 |
[16:34] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:38] | Because she’s my mother. | 因为她是我妈妈 |
[16:50] | We’re locking her up? | 我们要把她关起来吗 |
[16:51] | – Don’t tell me you empathize. – She was one of us. | -你不是同情她吧 -她曾是我们的一员 |
[16:53] | So was Grant Ward. | 格兰特·沃德也是呢 |
[16:56] | Look, when she takes your face, then we can talk. | 如果她借了你的脸 再跟我抱怨吧 |
[17:04] | Shouldn’t do that without a spotter. | 怎么没有观测员就一个人开始了 |
[17:07] | My spotter’s always late. | 我的观测员老是迟到 |
[17:09] | Needed to practice my speech. | 我有篇讲话要准备 |
[17:12] | Nothing you say is gonna change my mind, Barbara. | 你说什么也不能改变我的想法 芭芭拉 |
[17:16] | Things could be different, you know. | 或许从此会有所改变 |
[17:18] | Sometimes, anarchy brings order. | 有时混乱会催生秩序 |
[17:24] | My favorite idealist. | 你真是我最喜欢的理想主义者 |
[17:31] | You talk to Hunter yet? | 你和亨特谈了吗 |
[17:33] | He still hasn’t looked me in the eye. | 他到现在都不肯看我一眼 |
[17:35] | About three days after that, he’ll be ready to talk. | 等他肯看我了 再过三天 就会愿和我谈了 |
[17:38] | You two are messed up. | 你俩真是乱套 |
[17:41] | Says the guy who put him in a choke hold. | 你还对他锁喉来着呢 |
[17:44] | Though he’s been pretty quick to forgive you. | 不过他倒是很快就原谅你了 |
[17:48] | He’s using me to piss you off. You know that, right? | 他是在利用我气你 你知道的吧 |
[17:51] | Hunter’s always worn his heart on his sleeve. | 亨特总是把感情表现得很直白 |
[17:54] | I don’t know how to do that. | 但我不会 |
[17:58] | Maybe something’s wrong with me. | 也许是我有问题 |
[18:04] | I think I’m up. | 我该走了 |
[18:17] | I miss my plane. | 我想我的飞机 |
[18:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:21] | Though, if you think about it, | 但是仔细想想 |
[18:23] | mostly terrible stuff happened on that thing. | 在上面发生的事大都很糟糕 |
[18:26] | I spoke to Skye. | 我和斯凯谈了 |
[18:28] | This woman she keeps talking about, Jiaying — | 她常提起的那个女人 嘉颖 |
[18:31] | it’s her mother. | 是她妈妈 |
[18:35] | I was expecting at least a raised eyebrow, but okay. | 本来指望你至少能扬扬眉毛的 算了 |
[18:38] | I’ll tell the council. | 我去告诉理事会 |
[18:40] | May… | 梅 |
[18:42] | I thought now would be a good time | 我觉得我现在应该 |
[18:44] | to apologize to you, at length, as promised. | 兑现诺言 好好向你道歉 |
[18:47] | – There’s no need. – Fury and I felt — | -没必要 -我和弗瑞 |
[18:48] | We don’t owe each other anything. | 我们并不欠彼此什么 |
[18:52] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[18:53] | Look, if this is about what Skye said — | 如果是因为斯凯的话… |
[18:55] | – It’s not. – Because it doesn’t matter. | -不是的 -因为那没关系的 |
[18:56] | I don’t care what happened in Bahrain. | 我不在意巴林岛的事 |
[18:58] | Yes, you do. | 你在意 |
[18:59] | Or you wouldn’t bring it up. | 否则你也不会提起 |
[19:03] | That girl wasn’t killed in the crossfire, phil. | 那个女孩不是在交火中被误伤的 菲尔 |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | It was her or everyone around us, and I made the call. | 她不死其他人都得死 所以我做出了决定 |
[19:13] | I only told Andrew. | 我只告诉过安德鲁 |
[19:15] | Back then, our boundaries were clear. | 当时 我们的界限还很分明 |
[19:18] | I was married to him, and I worked with you. | 我嫁给了他 为你工作 |
[19:21] | Melinda — | 梅琳达 |
[19:21] | When you started carving into that wall, | 你开始在墙上刻字时 |
[19:24] | you asked me to watch you… | 你拜托我看着你 |
[19:26] | and put you down if you got out of control. | 如果你失控 让我干掉你 |
[19:29] | I would never have shot you, but I should have stopped you. | 我绝不会杀你的 但我当时应该阻止你 |
[19:32] | I never lost control. | 我没有失去控制 |
[19:34] | Skye is living proof that you did. | 斯凯就是你失控的证明 |
[19:44] | You finish indexing Lincoln? | 你完成林肯的名录录入了吗 |
[19:46] | Yes. But, um, I actually went to get… | 是的 不过 我其实是去拿… |
[19:50] | Well, I — I thought you might like this. | 我想你可能会想要这个 |
[19:52] | Snagged it off the bus before it went down. | 空客坠毁前抢下来的 |
[19:54] | Thought it might be something you… | 我觉得你可能会… |
[19:56] | Well, anyway, here you go. | 反正 给你 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | Yeah, she, um — she shakes. | 对了 她会震动 |
[20:05] | But you’re not doing anything. | 但并不是你干的 |
[20:08] | That’s why it’s funny. | 笑点在这里 |
[20:09] | Time to go. | 该出发了 |
[20:22] | – How did it go? – The indexing? | -进行得怎么样 -名录录入吗 |
[20:24] | They just asked a lot of questions. | 他们就是问了很多问题 |
[20:26] | But I’m sure you guys already have my blood | 不过我昏迷期间 你们肯定 |
[20:28] | from when I was out, right? | 已经采过我的血样了 是吗 |
[20:30] | – It’s protocol. – Hydra said the same thing. | -这是规程 -九头蛇也是这样说的 |
[20:34] | I know you’ve been through a lot, but you can trust us. | 我知道你经历了很多 但你可以信任我们 |
[20:36] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[20:38] | So, how does this work? | 你们要怎么回去 |
[20:40] | You just click your heels together | 把鞋跟靠在一起敲三下 |
[20:42] | and whisper, “There’s no place like home”? | 然后轻声说”哪里都不如家里好”吗 |
[20:44] | Sort of, actually. Gordon explained it. | 其实 差不多 戈登解释过 |
[20:46] | He can sense us. | 他能感觉到我们 |
[20:48] | It’s this thing called quantum entanglement, and, um… | 有一种叫做量子纠缠的东西 然后… |
[20:51] | Yeah, he’ll — he’ll find us. | 反正他能找到我们 |
[20:53] | As long as we’re nowhere near any of you guys. | 只要我们离你们远远的 |
[20:58] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 那我们明天见 |
[21:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[21:18] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[21:19] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[21:20] | Thank God! | 可找到你了 |
[21:23] | I had another vision. | 我又看到了一个预兆 |
[21:24] | S.H.I.E.L.D. — they’re coming. | 神盾局 他们要来了 |
[21:26] | Here? What do you mean? | 来这里吗 你什么意思 |
[21:28] | I saw quinjets raining fire on us. | 我看到昆式战斗机向我们开火 |
[21:32] | Afterlife in flames. | 来世变成了一片火海 |
[21:34] | We have to warn Jiaying. | 我们得警告嘉颖 |
[21:35] | No. That’s why it starts. | 不 事情就是那么开始的 |
[21:37] | She can’t be the one who talks to them. | 不能让她和他们谈 |
[21:39] | Jiaying can’t meet with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不能让嘉颖和神盾局会面 |
[21:41] | If it’s not Jiaying, then who? | 嘉颖不和他们见面 那还能让谁来 |
[21:47] | Well, maybe it should be me. | 或许该由我来 |
[21:56] | How’s it coming along? | 进展怎么样了 |
[21:57] | We’re packing up the crates now. | 我们正在收拾箱子 |
[22:00] | Is everything okay? Should we be worried? | 一切还好吗 我们需要担心吗 |
[22:02] | Of course not. This is merely a precaution. | 当然不用 只是以防万一而已 |
[22:05] | Okey. | 好 |
[22:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[22:16] | A lot. But I’m okay. | 发生了很多事 不过我没事了 |
[22:18] | A doctor at S.H.I.E.L.D. patched him up. | 神盾局的医生帮他治过伤了 |
[22:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 神盾局吗 |
[22:22] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:25] | Go to the recovery room. | 去恢复室 |
[22:26] | Have one of ours take a look at you. | 让我们的人给你看看 |
[22:29] | Come. Tell me everything. | 来 把一切都告诉我 |
[22:38] | And you were just beginning to like it here. | 你才刚刚喜欢上这里 |
[22:41] | We don’t have to leave. S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t want that, either. | 我们不非得离开 神盾局也不希望那样 |
[22:44] | Nothing has to change. | 一切都不会改变 |
[22:45] | Sometimes, I forget how young you are. | 有时候我会忘记你是多年轻 |
[22:49] | Please just sit down with him. | 求你坐下和他谈谈 |
[22:51] | Coulson — he’s a good man. He’s… | 科尔森 他是个好人 他… |
[22:54] | He’s the only person who’s ever tried to take care of me. | 他是唯一真心想要照顾我的人 |
[22:57] | And… | 而且… |
[22:59] | Until now, he’s the closest I’ve had to family. | 在此之前 他是我拥有的最像亲人的人 |
[23:08] | Please, mom. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[23:11] | Agent Weaver, you’ll be with me on QJ36. | 韦弗特工 你跟我乘坐昆式36号 |
[23:15] | We’ll land a good distance from their main buildings here. | 我们在离他们主建筑有一段距离的地方着陆 |
[23:18] | Now, I’ll go in first — alone, unarmed. | 然后我会一个人不带武器先进去 |
[23:20] | You shouldn’t be the one going in. | 不应该由你进去谈 |
[23:25] | Care to elaborate? | 可以解释一下吗 |
[23:26] | You’re too close to this. | 你对这事太动感情 |
[23:28] | Skye’s like a daughter to you, | 斯凯就像你的女儿一样 |
[23:30] | and her mother is these people’s leader. | 而她妈妈又是这群人的首领 |
[23:32] | I’m banking on that personal connection | 我就是希望靠这个情分 |
[23:34] | to get everyone through this safely. | 安全解决这个局势 |
[23:35] | You shouldn’t be. | 你不该抱有这种想法 |
[23:36] | This is one of the greatest threats s.H.I.E.L.D.’s ever faced. | 这是神盾局面临过的最大威胁 |
[23:39] | I agree. A whole race of people with powers… | 我同意 一个全都拥有异能的种族 |
[23:42] | And you’ve proven time and again | 而且你已经数次表明 |
[23:44] | that you’re not objective when it comes to Skye. | 在斯凯的问题上你无法保持客观 |
[23:46] | That’s your opinion, not fact. | 那是你的看法 不是事实 |
[23:48] | Want to talk facts? | 你想要谈论事实吗 |
[23:49] | Ultron was created | 奥创的创造 |
[23:50] | because people were too close to Tony Stark. | 就是因为人们太亲近托尼·斯塔克 |
[23:53] | They were blinded by his charm. They trusted him. | 被他的魅力所蒙蔽 信任他 |
[23:56] | Never even thought to look at what he was working on. | 从没想过该审视他在做什么 |
[23:59] | And the Avengers — | 还有复仇者联盟 |
[24:00] | they let one man do whatever he wanted, | 他们任一个人为所欲为 |
[24:04] | and the world was almost destroyed for it. | 世界差点因此毁于一旦 |
[24:06] | We’re S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局 |
[24:08] | We’re better than that. Or at least we should be. | 我们更警惕 至少我们应该更警惕 |
[24:14] | May? | 梅 |
[24:17] | You’re awfully quiet. | 怎么不说话 |
[24:21] | Gonzales should go. | 该让冈萨雷斯去 |
[24:27] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:29] | I asked you to stay and give me advice. | 是我要你留下 给我提建议 |
[24:30] | I’d be a fool not to take it. | 如果我不接受 那就太傻了 |
[24:32] | As director, I’ll quarterback the mission from here. | 作为局长 我会在这儿指挥任务 |
[24:34] | Gonzales and Weaver, you’re on QJ36. | 冈萨雷斯和韦弗坐昆式36号走 |
[24:41] | Sure you don’t need any help with the indexing? | 录入名录的事真不需要我帮忙吗 |
[24:44] | Do you actually want to? | 你想去吗 |
[24:53] | You almost died last time. | 上次你差点丧命 |
[24:56] | Last time was Hydra and Ward. | 上次是九头蛇和沃德 |
[24:59] | And even that worked out mostly okay. | 即使那样 任务也算顺利 |
[25:03] | You know, you shouldn’t feel bad about Ward. | 你不该为沃德感到难过 |
[25:07] | I wanted to… | 我本来 |
[25:11] | kill him, too. | 也想杀了他 |
[25:14] | And I couldn’t. | 可我下不了手 |
[25:19] | Means we’re better than him. | 说明我们比他好 |
[25:23] | I did try to kill him, Fitz, | 我的确试图杀死他 菲兹 |
[25:25] | and I’m kicking myself that I failed. | 结果没成功 我对自己很懊恼 |
[25:28] | The next terrible thing he does is on me. | 如果他再做了什么恶事 那就是我的错 |
[25:35] | Bobbi, Coulson wants us to scout ahead. | 芭比 科尔森要我们先去侦察 |
[25:38] | Already locked in the coordinates. | 坐标已经锁定 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:47] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[25:49] | Aren’t you supposed to be down with Gonzales and Weaver? | 你不是该跟冈萨雷斯和韦弗一起下去吗 |
[25:51] | I never minced words with you before, sir, | 我向来对你有话直说 长官 |
[25:54] | and I’m not going to now. | 现在也一样 |
[25:55] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[25:57] | The fact that Theta Protocol turned out to be a helicarrier | 西塔规程虽然其实是天空航母 |
[26:00] | doesn’t change things for me. | 对我来说也改变不了什么 |
[26:01] | Fury brought you back from the dead, | 弗瑞利用外星人血 |
[26:04] | and he used alien blood to do it. | 让你起死回生 |
[26:06] | And you can’t be blamed for what happened to you, | 发生在你身上的事 的确不怪你 |
[26:07] | but you can’t be trusted, either. | 但是我也无法信任你 |
[26:09] | I’m in full control of my actions. | 我完全能控制我的行为 |
[26:11] | I had my own brush with something alien, | 我自己也接触过外星科技 |
[26:14] | and I know better than to mess with things I can’t understand. | 可我知道不该瞎鼓捣我不明白的事物 |
[26:16] | But it seems like you haven’t learned that lesson. | 但是看来你还没从中吸取教训 |
[26:17] | I’ll have you reassigned to the carrier, under Gonzales. | 我会重新分配你去母舰 受冈萨雷斯指挥 |
[26:21] | No. | 不了 |
[26:22] | As much as I like and respect you, sir, | 虽然我喜欢 也尊重你 长官 |
[26:24] | if you’re the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 如果你是神盾局局长 |
[26:25] | I don’t want any part in it. | 我就不想留下 |
[26:31] | I’ll go to the carrier, but… | 我会去母舰 可是 |
[26:35] | it’ll be to collect my things. | 只是去收拾我的物品 |
[26:44] | You’ve been with S.H.I.E.L.D., what, 13 years? | 你在神盾局待了有13年吧 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry to lose you. | 很遗憾失去你 |
[27:06] | All right. Let’s get those jets in the air. | 好了 让战斗机起飞吧 |
[27:09] | Quinjet36 final check. We are a go. | 昆式36号检查完毕 可以起飞 |
[27:15] | Quinjet37 is clear for takeoff. | 昆式37号可以起飞了 |
[27:27] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? No, no, no, no. | 神盾局 不不不 |
[27:29] | They cannot come here. You mustn’t allow it. | 他们不能来这儿 你不能让他们来 |
[27:31] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry. That looked very old. | 对不起 这椅子看着像古董 |
[27:40] | Was– was it old? | 是古董吗 |
[27:41] | Cal, you’ve met these people. | 卡尔 你见过这些人 |
[27:43] | Tell me honestly– can we trust them? | 老实告诉我 我们能信任他们吗 |
[27:51] | I only know a few of them, | 我只认识几个人 |
[27:54] | none of whom I’ve enjoyed. | 没一个我喜欢的 |
[27:57] | Phil Coulson is my least favorite, but… | 我最不喜欢菲尔·科尔森 可是 |
[28:01] | he does care about our Daisy. | 他的确关心我们的黛西 |
[28:03] | She was telling me about something called the Index. | 她和我说到了一个叫名录的东西 |
[28:06] | The index? Do they want to…? | 名录 他们想要… |
[28:08] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:10] | They will brand you– all of you. | 他们会给你标上印记 你们所有人 |
[28:13] | You have power here– lots of it. | 这里有很多异能人士 |
[28:16] | To do what? | 那又能做什么 |
[28:18] | Openly attack them? | 公开攻击他们吗 |
[28:19] | Blast their planes out of the sky? | 把他们的飞机从空中炸毁吗 |
[28:21] | Well, for a start. | 算是个开始 |
[28:22] | Our daughter wouldn’t want that. | 我们的女儿不会愿意那样的 |
[28:26] | And my people would never blindly follow me into a war. | 我的族人也绝不会盲目地跟着我去开战的 |
[28:30] | I would. | 我会 |
[28:36] | So many people diminish with age, but you — | 很多人随着年龄的增长而衰弱 可是你 |
[28:40] | You’re as bold as the day I met you. | 还和我遇见你时一样大胆 |
[28:47] | I must look like an old man to you now. | 对你来说 我现在肯定很老 |
[28:50] | No. | 不 |
[28:52] | This is the same face I fell in love with. | 这还是我当年爱上的容颜 |
[28:58] | It’s me who’s changed. | 变的人是我 |
[29:01] | We can’t lose our daughter to these people again. | 我们不能再次让他们夺走我们的女儿 |
[29:05] | They’re terrified of us, of our powers. | 他们害怕我们 害怕我们的异能 |
[29:07] | What can I do to convince them that we don’t mean any harm? | 我要怎样才能说服他们 我们没有恶意 |
[29:14] | Give me to them. | 把我交给他们 |
[29:16] | They think I’m a murderer, which is technically true. | 他们认为我是杀人凶手 严格来说这是事实 |
[29:20] | Let them have me. | 把我交给他们吧 |
[29:21] | S.H.I.E.L.D. loves it when they get to lock someone up. | 神盾局喜欢把人关起来 |
[29:24] | High fives all around. | 并且大肆庆祝 |
[29:25] | Cal, I can’t — | 卡尔 我不能 |
[29:26] | Let me protect my family the way I couldn’t before. | 以前我无法保护我的家人 现在让我来吧 |
[29:35] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[29:44] | Mack quit today. | 迈克今天辞职了 |
[29:49] | You ever wonder who you’d be without S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你有想过离了神盾局 你会变成什么样吗 |
[29:52] | Actually, been giving that a lot of thought recently. | 其实我最近经常思考这点 |
[29:56] | You? | 你呢 |
[29:57] | Hunter asked me to leave once, to be with him. | 亨特曾叫我离开这里 和他在一起 |
[30:02] | It was the one time I was tempted to walk away. | 那是我唯一一次想离开 |
[30:07] | You’re really gonna let Captain Ahab just waltz in there | 你真要让亚哈船长大摇大摆地走进去 |
[30:10] | and have a fireside chat with Skye’s mum? | 和斯凯的妈妈进行炉边谈话吗 |
[30:12] | I am, though that is a really strange way of putting it. | 是啊 不过你这个说法好奇葩 |
[30:15] | What if the Council is wrong? | 万一理事会错了呢 |
[30:17] | I mean, Gonzales has never — | 冈萨雷斯从没… |
[30:18] | It’s not the Council versus us, Fitz. | 我们并不与理事会对立 菲兹 |
[30:20] | Not anymore. | 今后不会了 |
[30:21] | And they’re right. | 他们是对的 |
[30:23] | I haven’t always made the right call, | 我的决定并不总是正确 |
[30:24] | especially when it comes to Skye. | 尤其是与斯凯有关的决定 |
[30:26] | If I don’t put my faith in them, | 如果我不相信他们 |
[30:28] | then S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall apart all over again. | 神盾局会再度分崩离析 |
[30:30] | Hate to break it to you, | 我真不想戳破 |
[30:31] | but S.H.I.E.L.D. will also fall apart | 可如果一群愤怒的异能者 |
[30:33] | if a dozen angry enhanced blokes rain terror on us all. | 对我们放大招 神盾局一样会倒霉 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[30:39] | I think we’ve been spending too much time together. | 我觉得你俩有点太不拿我当外人了 |
[30:46] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[30:49] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[30:52] | Were you able to locate our insurance policy? | 你找到我们的后备计划了吗 |
[30:55] | Took some digging, | 找了好一阵 |
[30:56] | and I’d appreciate a bit more notice in the future. | 希望今后能提前打个招呼 |
[31:04] | 10 minutes out. | 还有10分钟 |
[31:06] | Copy that, Agent May. | 收到 梅特工 |
[31:11] | Hey, May, autopilot has us descending. | 梅 自动驾驶正在降落 |
[31:15] | You sure about those coordinates? | 你确定这个坐标正确吗 |
[31:18] | Funny how you’re so broken up about betraying Hunter. | 真可笑 背叛亨特让你那么伤心 |
[31:22] | ’cause it seems like you couldn’t care less | 可是对我做的那些事 |
[31:24] | about what you did to me. | 你却毫不在意 |
[31:26] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[31:34] | You just sat there, pretending to comfort me. | 你坐在那儿 假装安慰我 |
[31:38] | But you were just trying to see if I remembered. | 可你其实是想看我是否还记得 |
[31:41] | Well, I do. | 我当然记得 |
[32:37] | Sir, there are a lot more unknowns than we anticipated. | 长官 未知人员比我们预想得多 |
[32:41] | If Skye’s done her job and their leader agrees to meet, | 如果斯凯完成了任务 他们的首领同意与我见面 |
[32:44] | I’ll handle the rest. | 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[32:46] | Lock in. Touchdown in five. | 系好安全带 五分钟后着陆 |
[33:04] | I always knew my life was building up to something… | 我一直相信我有更重要的命运 |
[33:08] | that I had a purpose. | 我肩负某种使命 |
[33:11] | It’s nice to finally see what it is. | 现在终于明白是什么了 |
[33:14] | Where did you take Jiaying? | 你把嘉颖带去哪了 |
[33:16] | I would hate for her to be someplace uncomfortable. | 我不希望她待在不好的地方 |
[33:22] | Some would call your transformation a curse. | 有人会说你的转化是一种诅咒 |
[33:25] | But at afterlife, we choose to call it a gift. | 但在来世 我们叫它天赋 |
[33:28] | Why? Because we don’t want the way | 为什么 因为我们不想 |
[33:30] | that others see us to define who we are. | 被其他人的看法定性 |
[33:32] | But you have used your powers to manipulate those around you, | 可你却滥用你的异能操纵周围的人 |
[33:36] | and you’ve taken advantage of my good faith. | 还利用了我的信任 |
[33:38] | No. You have to listen to me. | 不 你听我解释 |
[33:40] | Don’t. | 省省吧 |
[33:42] | It’s the same with you every time. | 你每次都这样 |
[33:43] | No, it’s not. I’m trying to save us. | 不是的 我是想拯救我们 |
[33:46] | There’s not a single soul that knows you who trusts you, Raina. | 认识你的人都不信任你 蕾娜 |
[33:52] | Keep her here until S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone. | 把她关在这里 直到神盾局的人离开 |
[33:56] | Then we’ll decide your fate. | 然后再决定怎么处置你 |
[33:58] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[34:00] | Something terrible is going to happen unless you do what I say! | 按我说的做 不然会发生可怕的事 |
[34:05] | You’ll regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[34:35] | Where’s Coulson? | 科尔森在哪 |
[34:36] | At headquarters. | 总部 |
[34:37] | And I represent S.H.I.E.L.D. with his same intentions. | 我代表神盾局 表达他的意见 |
[34:41] | I might ask why he’s here, though. | 不过 他为什么在这儿 |
[34:45] | You returned Lincoln and Skye to us. | 你们把林肯和斯凯送了回来 |
[34:47] | We’d like to return someone of interest to you. | 我们想交还你们感兴趣的人 |
[34:50] | He’s killed agents of yours, hasn’t he? | 他不是杀死了你们的特工吗 |
[34:52] | Uh, no. No, not S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 不 没有神盾局的特工 |
[34:55] | I don’t think. | 应该没有吧 |
[34:56] | No, just people… who had it coming. | 只是人 他们活该的 |
[35:00] | We pride ourselves on doing the right thing. | 我们一向以做正确的事自居 |
[35:03] | And as much as this pains me, | 虽然这令我伤心 |
[35:06] | I do understand the larger goal. | 但我明白要以大局为重 |
[35:09] | I’ll call one of my people to take him. | 我会让我们的人来带走他 |
[35:11] | Skye can. | 让斯凯来吧 |
[35:13] | Would you take your father to the agents outside? | 你能带你父亲出去交给外面的特工吗 |
[35:15] | I’m sure mister…? | 我想这位先生 |
[35:16] | Gonzales, robert. | 冈萨雷斯 叫我罗伯特吧 |
[35:18] | Robert and I have much to discuss. | 罗伯特先生和我还要商讨些事情 |
[35:35] | You know, I was always excited to meet you. | 知道吗 我一直很期待见到你 |
[35:39] | Even when you were a little bit of nothing in your mother’s belly. | 即使你还只是妈妈肚子里的一小点的时候 |
[35:43] | Oh, I had all these ideas in my head | 我一直想象 |
[35:45] | as to what kind of woman you’d turn out to be, and… | 你会成为什么样的人 |
[35:50] | you really are magnificent. | 你真的很了不起 |
[35:54] | I’m very grateful I got a chance to know you. | 能有机会了解你我很感激 |
[36:01] | I’m glad I got to know you, too. | 我也很高兴能了解你 |
[36:06] | Skye told me what Hydra did to you. | 斯凯把九头蛇对你做的事都告诉我了 |
[36:08] | It’s shameful. | 真是可耻 |
[36:09] | If a long life has taught me anything, | 要说这漫长的一生教会我什么道理 |
[36:11] | it’s that you can never truly be prepared | 那就是 你永远无法预料到 |
[36:13] | for what people are capable of. | 人能犯下的恶行 |
[36:15] | Hydra took from me, too. | 九头蛇也伤害了我 |
[36:18] | We share the same scars, | 我们有一样的伤疤 |
[36:20] | but it’s important that you know that we are not them. | 但你要知道 我们和他们不一样 |
[36:24] | I have something for you. | 我为你准备了一样东西 |
[36:34] | Go on. Open it. | 打开看看吧 |
[36:45] | What happened to Coulson? | 科尔森怎么了 |
[36:47] | Did they do something to him? | 他们对他做什么了吗 |
[36:48] | We all felt that it was best to have someone more objective | 我们都认为 最好让更客观的人 |
[36:50] | to meet with your mother. | 来与你母亲会面 |
[36:52] | Gonzales sent people to kill me a few weeks ago. | 就在几周前冈萨雷斯还曾派人杀我 |
[36:55] | He’s a much better man than you think. | 他的人品要比你想的好得多 |
[36:58] | What about you? Why can’t you be in there right now? | 那你呢 你为什么不进去 |
[37:03] | I told you, we needed someone objective. | 我说了 我们需要能保持客观的人 |
[37:07] | I know that Whitehall subjected you to unspeakable horrors, | 我知道怀特霍尔在你身上做了骇人听闻的试验 |
[37:12] | that he took everything from you. | 他夺走了你的一切 |
[37:16] | A good man, Phil Coulson, put a bullet in him. | 一个好人 菲尔·科尔森射杀了他 |
[37:19] | Where did you…? | 你在哪 |
[37:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D. recovered it from Whitehall’s office after his death. | 怀特霍尔死后 神盾局在他办公室找到的 |
[37:24] | I know that you were separated from your daughter. | 我知道你和你女儿被迫分离 |
[37:26] | I thought that that might belong to her. | 我猜那也许是她的 |
[37:30] | A traditional Chinese gift to ward off evil spirits, isn’t it? | 是中国用来驱除恶灵的传统护符 是不是 |
[37:34] | I never got a chance to give it to her. | 我一直没机会给她 |
[37:37] | I kept hoping that if she was alive, | 我只能希望如果她还活着 |
[37:40] | evil would never find her. | 恶灵永远不会找到她 |
[37:43] | Not like it did me. | 像我当初那样 |
[37:45] | I hope your mother is everything you wanted her to be. | 我希望你母亲和你希望的一样 |
[37:57] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has a very long and sometimes violent history | 神盾局与能力增强者有一段漫长 |
[38:00] | with enhanced people, but the truth is, | 时而暴力的历史 但事实就是 |
[38:03] | sometimes good people get powers, and sometimes bad. | 有时异能人士是好人 有时却是坏人 |
[38:08] | We’re there to protect the public when it’s the latter. | 当后者作恶的时候 我们就要保护公众 |
[38:12] | And how would you like me to help you do that? | 那你希望我怎么帮你做到这一点 |
[38:15] | I would like to meet your people, | 我想见见你的人 |
[38:17] | learn about their powers. | 了解他们的异能 |
[38:18] | We’ll keep a record, and if any ever try to do someone harm, | 我们会进行记录 如果有人想伤害别人 |
[38:23] | we’ll be there to stop them. | 我们会去阻止他们 |
[38:25] | That’s why S.H.I.E.L.D. exists. | 这就是神盾局存在的意义 |
[38:32] | I have a gift in return — a piece of our history, | 我有一份回礼 是我们历史的一片遗物 |
[38:36] | something that might interest you. | 你可能会感兴趣 |
[38:39] | May even be worth indexing. | 甚至可能值得录入名录 |
[38:42] | That’s what you like to call it, right? | 你是这么说的 是吧 |
[38:44] | I have lived enough life to see countless people | 在我这一生中 曾见过无数人 |
[38:47] | profiled for their differences. | 因他们的特别而被定性 |
[38:51] | It’s amazing how many generations fall into the same trap. | 令人惊奇的是 一代代人都重蹈覆辙 |
[38:56] | What is it that makes people feel they have the right to do that? | 人们究竟为什么会觉得他们有权那么做 |
[39:02] | Fear. That’s what it is. | 恐惧 可能就因为这个吧 |
[39:04] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s goal is to protect everyone. | 神盾局的目标是保护所有人 |
[39:09] | They turned over Cal. | 他们把卡尔移交给我们了 |
[39:13] | We’ll deal with him when you get back to H.Q. | 等你们回到总部再处理他 |
[39:16] | We found these vials on him, ma’am. | 我们在他身上搜到了这些试剂 长官 |
[39:18] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[39:21] | Beats me. | 我也不知道 |
[39:24] | Fear drives us to do things | 恐惧驱使我们做出 |
[39:26] | we would otherwise never do. | 我们本来绝不会做的事 |
[39:29] | That’s why I first started experimenting with terrigen crystals. | 所以我才开始用泰瑞根水晶做试验 |
[39:33] | We only had five diviners in our possession. | 我们手里只有五个预言者 |
[39:36] | I knew if they were destroyed, | 我知道如果它们都被毁掉的话 |
[39:38] | we’d lose our ability to transform — | 我们就会失去转化的能力 |
[39:41] | an entire race gone forever. | 整个种族就会消失了 |
[39:43] | So we decided to make our own. | 所以我们决定自己做预言者 |
[39:46] | As some have said, | 正如某人所说 |
[39:47] | discovery requires experimentation. | 想有发现就要实验 |
[39:51] | Eventually, we melted a diviner down | 最后我们熔化了一个预言者 |
[39:53] | and grew new crystals from it. | 提炼出了新的水晶 |
[39:56] | Unfortunately, we could never quite separate the diviner metal out. | 不幸的是我们始终无法将预言者金属分离出来 |
[40:00] | It’s now laced within them. | 于是就包含在了这些水晶里 |
[40:03] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[40:05] | This wasn’t a problem for inhumans, of course. | 当然了 对异人族而言这不是问题 |
[40:08] | The diviner’s harmless to us. | 预言者对我们没有伤害 |
[40:10] | But for humans… well… | 但对于人类嘛 |
[40:17] | Let’s hope you’re one of us. | 希望你是我们的一员吧 |
[40:23] | No! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[40:30] | How dare you compare your scars to mine? | 你怎么敢拿你那点伤疤和我比 |
[40:33] | You’re nothing like me, like us. | 你和我 和我们完全不同 |
[40:37] | Whitehall cut me to pieces. | 怀特霍尔活割了我 |
[40:39] | He ripped out my organs and stuffed them in jars. | 把我的内脏割下来存在罐子里 |
[40:42] | I will never let that happen to my daughter — | 我绝不允许你们对我女儿和我的族人 |
[40:45] | to any of my people. | 做出这种事 |
[40:46] | You’ll get everyone killed, you crazy — | 你会害死所有人的 你个疯… |
[41:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[41:13] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:14] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:15] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[41:17] | S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to kill me. | 神盾局想杀我 |
[41:21] | This — this is war. | 这…是战争 |
[41:24] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:27] | We’ll be back in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:31] | Agent Morse, what’s your 20. | 莫尔斯特工 报告位置 |
[41:34] | Agent Morse. | 莫尔斯特工 |
[41:43] | You did good, baby. | 你做得很好 宝贝 |
[41:46] | Fooled every one of them. | 把他们所有人都骗了 |
[41:47] | It was hard being away from you. | 离开你的日子很难熬 |
[41:52] | It’s better when we’re together. | 我们还是在一起得好 |
[41:54] | Why can’t we kill her now? | 为什么不能现在杀了她 |
[41:57] | Closure’s about so much more than that. | 想得到了结 可不是杀人那么简单 |
[42:00] | It’s about digging in, doing the work. | 而是这个努力的过程 |
[42:06] | I’ll show you what I mean. | 我会领你看我是什么意思 |
[42:09] | And then we’ll kill her. | 然后我们再杀了她 |
[42:11] | She’s waking up. | 她醒过来了 |
[42:14] | We don’t want that. | 那可不好 |