时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | if you’re the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 如果你是神盾局局长 |
[00:03] | I don’t want any part in it. | 我就不想留下 |
[00:04] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[00:05] | Bobbi, Coulson wants us to scout ahead. | 芭比 科尔森要我们先去侦察 |
[00:07] | You sure about those coordinates? | 你确定这个坐标正确吗 |
[00:09] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[00:11] | I had another vision. | 我又看到了一个预兆 |
[00:12] | S.H.I.E.L.D…. they’re coming. | 神盾局 他们要来了 |
[00:13] | We’d like to return someone of interest to you. | 我们想交还你们感兴趣的人 |
[00:16] | We found these vials on him, ma’am. | 我们在他身上搜到了这些试剂 长官 |
[00:17] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[00:18] | Beats me. | 我也不知道 |
[00:19] | I know that you were separated from your daughter. | 我知道你和你女儿被迫分离 |
[00:21] | I thought that that might belong to her. | 我猜那也许是她的 |
[00:22] | You’re nothing like me, like us. | 你和我 和我们完全不同 |
[00:25] | You’ll get everyone killed. | 你会害死所有人的 |
[00:30] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:31] | This this is war. | 这是战争 |
[00:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[00:49] | Gonzales… he… he said that we were… | 冈萨雷斯 他说我们是… |
[00:53] | That inhumans should be exterminated. | 他说异人族该被消灭 |
[00:57] | He had a gun. | 他有枪 |
[00:59] | No, stay with me, please. | 不 留在我身边 |
[01:01] | Gordon will take care of him. | 戈登会处理他的 |
[01:04] | Get everyone to safety. | 带大家去安全的地方 |
[01:08] | Everyone, this way! | 大家跟我走 |
[01:10] | Let me take a look at that. | 让我看看吧 |
[01:11] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s done enough. | 神盾局做的够多了 |
[01:13] | We have our own doctors. I’ll be fine in time. | 我们自己有医生 我会好起来的 |
[01:16] | Right now we have more pressing concerns. | 现在 我们有更紧急的事要操心 |
[01:19] | You should get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[01:21] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[01:22] | I… | 我 |
[01:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:31] | Have you had any contact with Bobbi? | 你跟芭比有联络吗 |
[01:33] | Her quinjet still hasn’t arrived, | 她的昆式战斗机还是没到 |
[01:35] | and she’s not answering communications. | 而且她也不回应通讯 |
[01:40] | How’s Skye? | 斯凯怎么样了 |
[01:41] | Disappointed that you aren’t the one meeting with her mother. | 对不是你来跟她妈妈见面很是失望 |
[01:44] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[01:45] | Sir, there’s been gunfire. | 长官 发生了交火 |
[01:48] | Skye’s mother’s been shot, allegedly by Gonzales. | 斯凯的母亲中枪 据称是冈萨雷斯干的 |
[01:50] | I’m afraid it’s going to get worse. | 恐怕事态还会恶化 |
[01:52] | What about Gonzales? Where’s he? | 那冈萨雷斯呢 他人呢 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:56] | Got what he always wanted. | 他得到他一直想要的了 |
[01:58] | No. He wouldn’t do that. | 不 他不会那么做的 |
[01:59] | It has to be something else. | 一定有别的原因 |
[02:01] | Find Gonzales. Get everyone out. | 找到冈萨雷斯 让大家撤走 |
[02:02] | I don’t want to escalate the situation | 不要升级局势 |
[02:04] | till we find out what we’re dealing with. | 先查清情况 |
[02:06] | Have all three birds ready to fly the second I return. | 准备好三架飞机 我一回来马上升空 |
[02:08] | He may be a part of it. | 他可能也参与了 |
[02:09] | Make sure he’s secured. | 一定看好他 |
[02:12] | Agent May wants all quinjets ready for evacuation. | 梅特工要求所有昆式战斗机准备撤退 |
[02:15] | – Prep for takeoff. – Something’s happening. | -准备起飞 -有情况 |
[02:17] | The teleporter’s moving. | 瞬移者在移动 |
[02:43] | We need to get you to the doctors. | 我们得带你去找医生 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:52] | Come on! Help me! | 来 帮我 |
[03:18] | Why would you let them do this to us? | 你为什么要让他们这样对我们 |
[03:21] | I thought you were on our side. | 我以为你是我们这边的 |
[03:22] | I am. I-I had no idea, I swear. | 我是啊 我根本不知道 我发誓 |
[03:25] | Jiaying, I’m here. | 嘉颖 我来了 |
[03:27] | We got to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开 |
[03:46] | Skye, stop! | 斯凯 住手 |
[03:48] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[03:49] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out, | 我们正想搞明白呢 |
[03:50] | but you need to stand down. | 但你得收手了 |
[03:52] | Stand down? | 收手 |
[03:53] | After Gonzales just shot my mom and declared war on us? | 冈萨雷斯开枪打伤了我妈妈 都向我们宣战了 |
[03:56] | You’re the one who needs to stand down. | 是你该收手才对 |
[03:58] | I need to see Gonzales. | 我得见到冈萨雷斯 |
[03:59] | Where is he? We can fix this. | 他在哪 我们还能补救 |
[04:01] | It’s too late to fix this. | 已经太迟了 |
[04:03] | Now take your men and get the hell out of here. | 带上你的人走吧 |
[04:05] | Not until I see Gonzales. | 我得先见到冈萨雷斯 |
[04:18] | I don’t want to hurt you! | 我不想伤害你 |
[04:19] | You won’t. | 你伤不到 |
[04:38] | Stop wasting time, Skye. Help me fix this. | 别再浪费时间了 斯凯 帮我挽救局面吧 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry, May. You’re not welcome here. | 对不起 梅 这里不欢迎你 |
[04:58] | And my brother’s been on me for years… | 我兄弟跟我念叨好几年了 |
[05:00] | wants us to motorcycle down to Baja. | 要跟我一起骑摩托去巴哈 |
[05:02] | Beaches and desert… you’ll get bored. | 海滩沙漠 你会无聊的 |
[05:05] | Truthfully, bored would be a nice change of pace. | 老实说 换换节奏 无聊一把也好 |
[05:08] | So…There’s nothing I can say? | 那么 我没法劝你了吗 |
[05:10] | To change my mind? No. | 改变我的主意吗 别想了 |
[05:12] | I just need some time to figure out my next move. | 我就是需要点时间计划下一步 |
[05:20] | Harris, what happened? | 哈里斯 怎么回事 |
[05:22] | – Gonzales is dead. – What? When? | -冈萨雷斯死了 -什么 什么时候 |
[05:24] | At the sit-down. That’s what people are saying. | 据称是在面谈的时候 |
[05:26] | We’re waiting on orders. | 我们还在等命令 |
[05:29] | *I’m half-crazy* | *我已半疯* |
[05:34] | Jemma, do we have confirmation on who actually fired the missile? | 珍玛 是否能确定是谁发射了导弹 |
[05:34] | *All for the love of you* | *爱你如痴* |
[05:37] | No, sir, we’re still sorting out what happened | 不能 长官 我们还在试图搞清 |
[05:38] | with that quinjet. | 那架昆式战斗机是怎么回事 |
[05:39] | Our priority was to get all S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel out safely. | 我们的重点目标本是安全撤离所有神盾局人员 |
[05:42] | Was there any resistance to that from the locals? | 遇到对方的阻力了吗 |
[05:44] | No, they seemed as keen on leaving as we were… | 没有 他们似乎跟我们一样迫切想逃走 |
[05:46] | perhaps retreating to shelters or bunkers. | 大概是想退入避难所或地堡 |
[05:48] | Or they evacuated. | 或者是撤离了 |
[05:49] | We know they have a powered way out. | 我们知道他们有异能人士可以进行撤离 |
[05:50] | May. | 梅 |
[05:51] | – Where’s Skye? – How are you feeling? | -斯凯呢 -你感觉怎么样了 |
[05:53] | I have a headache, and I asked a question. | 我头疼 还问了问题 |
[05:54] | None of this would have happened if Gonzales hadn’t attacked. | 如果不是冈萨雷斯伤人 也不会如此 |
[05:57] | You can’t actually believe he would do something like this. | 你不会真相信他会做出这种事吧 |
[05:59] | Oh, no, Gonzales would never attack a base unprovoked. | 是啊 冈萨雷斯绝不会无故攻击一个基地的 |
[06:02] | – Robert did not do this. – How can you be sure? | -罗伯特没那么做 -你怎么能确定 |
[06:05] | Because he went to great lengths | 因为他费心让我 |
[06:06] | for me to get a gift for Jiaying, a peace offering. | 找一份礼物给嘉颖 以示友好 |
[06:08] | I agree. Gonzales was smarter than this. | 是啊 冈萨雷斯没这么蠢 |
[06:10] | It’s too sloppy. | 这太大意了 |
[06:11] | I recommend we respond with a strong show of force. | 我建议我们做出强力回应 |
[06:13] | I have no intention of starting a war | 我绝不想没搞清状况 |
[06:15] | before I understand the situation. | 就挑起战争 |
[06:17] | Agent Weaver, you’re now the highest-ranking officer on the carrier. | 韦弗特工 你现在是母舰上的最高长官了 |
[06:20] | I want you to head back there and await further instructions. | 你赶回去 等待进一步指令 |
[06:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:24] | I don’t believe that Skye would turn against us. | 真不敢相信斯凯会跟我们反目 |
[06:26] | You didn’t see her fight me. | 你是没见到她打我 |
[06:28] | Her mother had just been shot. | 她母亲刚刚中了枪 |
[06:29] | I can believe she’s confused. | 我想她一定很糊涂 |
[06:30] | No more than the rest of us. | 我们也糊涂 |
[06:32] | Why invite S.H.I.E.L.D. only to attack? | 为什么找神盾局过去却发动袭击呢 |
[06:34] | I don’t know, but maybe their peace offering over there does. | 不知道 但他们的示好礼物或许知道 |
[06:38] | *But you’ll look sweet* | *但你如此可人* |
[06:40] | *Upon the seat of a bicycle made for two* | *坐在双人自行车上* |
[06:56] | I thought that with her healing powers, the pain… | 我以为她有愈合能力 就不会… |
[06:57] | Wouldn’t be there? No such luck. | 疼了吗 没这种好事 |
[07:02] | Her gift can heal the tissue damage with time, | 她的异能让她可以慢慢愈合受创组织 |
[07:04] | but she feels all of it. | 但疼痛不会少一分一毫 |
[07:08] | Does she need any blood? | 她需要输血吗 |
[07:09] | I can… I-I can donate or… or what… | 我可以献血什么的 |
[07:11] | I think you’ve helped enough. | 我觉得你已经帮够了 |
[07:15] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[07:16] | It means Jiaying was right… | 意思是 嘉颖说对了 |
[07:18] | S.H.I.E.L.D. couldn’t be trusted. | 神盾局不值得信任 |
[07:19] | But you convinced her otherwise. Why? | 但你却说服了她 为什么 |
[07:22] | You think I knew about any of this? | 你以为我知道会这样吗 |
[07:24] | Lincoln. Skye. | 林肯 斯凯 |
[07:26] | I never meant for this to happen… I swear. | 我根本没想到事情会这样 我发誓 |
[07:29] | I should have been more careful. | 是我该更小心一些的 |
[07:32] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has done this before. | 神盾局以前也使过这招 |
[07:33] | I hoped they had changed. | 我还希望他们已经变了 |
[07:35] | Skye feels as betrayed as we do, Lincoln… | 斯凯和我们一样觉得遭到了背叛 林肯 |
[07:38] | maybe more. | 或许更甚 |
[07:39] | I don’t think we know the full story. | 我觉得我们还不了解完整的情况 |
[07:41] | – Coulson wouldn’t do any… I can’t do this right now. | -科尔森不会那么做的 -我现在没法跟你争 |
[07:43] | I’d like everyone to leave. | 请大家先出去吧 |
[07:45] | I need rest if I’m going to heal. | 我要愈伤 就得好好休息 |
[07:56] | Her phone’s not picking up… not even voicemail. | 她不接电话 语音信箱也不听 |
[07:58] | Flight records suggest that Bobbi’s quinjet left | 飞行记录显示芭比的昆式战斗机 |
[08:00] | before the other three. | 是提前于其他三架走的 |
[08:02] | There’s no indication of a crash. The transponder’s offline. | 没有坠机迹象 应答机下线了 |
[08:05] | Uh, it’s possible that somebody disconnected it, though. | 不过可能是有人切断了 |
[08:09] | Forget about the plane. Can you pull up the… | 别管飞机了 你能调出… |
[08:10] | Footage from Bobbi, of the base… | 芭比在基地的录像 |
[08:12] | …before she left… good idea. | 出发前的 好主意 |
[08:15] | You know, I am capable of finishing my own… | 你知道我自己说得完… |
[08:17] | Sentences. | 话 |
[08:19] | Yes, you are. I’m sorry. | 当然 抱歉了 |
[08:20] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早知道的吧 |
[08:23] | Your visions… you saw fire, destruction. | 你看到的预兆 你看到了火光 毁灭 |
[08:25] | You knew it would all fall apart. | 你知道会谈崩的 |
[08:27] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[08:29] | Everyone thinks flowers are so delicate. | 人人都觉得花很纤弱 |
[08:32] | They really are quite resilient. | 但其实他们生命力很强 |
[08:33] | I’m not here to talk botany. | 我不是来跟你聊植物学的 |
[08:35] | No, you’re here to ask questions about what’s gonna happen next. | 你是来问接下来会如何的 |
[08:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:39] | Well, that’s the tragedy. | 悲剧就在这里 |
[08:40] | Because even if I were inclined to tell you, | 因为即使我想告诉你 |
[08:43] | you wouldn’t believe me, not with our history. | 你也不会信的 就凭我们的过去 |
[08:47] | Forget history… I don’t care about the past. Just… | 别管过去了 我不在乎过去如何 |
[08:49] | Well, you should, | 你该在乎 |
[08:50] | because the past and the future are intertwined, just like us. | 因为过去和未来是交织的 如我们一样 |
[08:53] | Our paths have been intertwined since before we even met, | 我们还未见面时 我们的过去就交织在一起 |
[08:58] | and I’m not talking about DNA. | 我不是指遗传 |
[09:00] | You and I have spent our entire lives searching for our destiny, | 你我都穷极一生寻找命运归属 |
[09:06] | and I finally have the answer. | 我终于得到答案了 |
[09:10] | I had a vision today, and it revealed the truth. | 我今天看到了一个预兆 它揭示了真相 |
[09:13] | I’ve seen it. | 我已经看到了 |
[09:14] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:15] | – You wouldn’t believe me. – Raina. | -你不会信的 -蕾娜 |
[09:18] | It is the thorn that protects the rose. | 刺保护了玫瑰 |
[09:24] | Or, in this case, the daisy. | 不过就你而言 是雏菊[黛西] |
[09:25] | Please, stop with the metaphors. | 别再打比方了 |
[09:28] | It’s not a metaphor. | 不是比方 |
[09:31] | That’s the irony. | 讽刺的就在这里 |
[09:33] | My true purpose, my…destiny | 我真正的使命 我的命运 |
[09:36] | Is to help you become… | 是帮你成为 |
[09:39] | What you’re supposed to be. | 你该成为的人 |
[09:40] | Why the hell did I even come here? | 我为什么要来啊 |
[09:42] | Because you want answers. | 因为你需要答案 |
[09:43] | You’re just not willing to hear them. | 你只是不愿听 |
[09:45] | In fact, we’ll never speak to each other again. | 事实上 我们不会再有机会说话了 |
[09:48] | But…You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[09:50] | Your mother isn’t leading our people… | 你母亲不是在领导我们族人 |
[09:53] | She’s misleading them. | 她在误导他们 |
[09:56] | It’s you who are destined to lead. | 命中注定的领袖是你 |
[10:00] | Even in the darkness, you’ll see the truth. | 即便在黑暗中 你也会看清真相 |
[10:11] | The evacuation? | 撤离如何了 |
[10:13] | I’ve taken everyone that needed protection back to their homes. | 我已经将需要保护的人都送回家了 |
[10:16] | The rest await your orders. | 其他人在等待你的命令 |
[10:18] | I’m confident Lincoln will fight with us, as well, | 到了关键时候 林肯肯定也会 |
[10:21] | when the time comes. | 跟我们并肩作战 |
[10:22] | He’s convinced S.H.I.E.L.D. is the threat. | 他坚信神盾局是个威胁 |
[10:25] | That’s true of everyone. | 人人都这么认为 |
[10:26] | Your plan worked. | 你的计划奏效了 |
[10:28] | They’re all willing to fight because S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked. | 因为神盾局的攻击 他们都愿意作战 |
[10:32] | What about your daughter? | 你女儿呢 |
[10:34] | I’m hopeful she’ll do the right thing. | 我相信她会做出正确的选择 |
[10:36] | We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure it. | 我们为确保这一点下了很大气力 |
[10:39] | First, I need to get better. I need to heal. | 首先 我得好起来 我得愈伤 |
[10:49] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:12] | You want to tell me what you’re really doing here? | 要告诉我你究竟来这儿做什么吗 |
[11:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:16] | I’m a present, a gift horse… | 我是件礼物 礼物马 |
[11:20] | a peace offering from my family. | 来自我们家的示好礼物 |
[11:23] | I’m also an excellent shanghai rummy partner. | 我拉米纸牌打得也很好 |
[11:33] | Sir, I’m worried he’s more of a Trojan Horse. | 长官 我担心他是特洛伊木马 |
[11:36] | I believe Cal took these before he was handed over to us. | 我认为卡尔被移交过来之前服用了这个 |
[11:39] | – I’m going to analyze them in the lab. – Go. | -我要去实验室分析一下 -去吧 |
[11:45] | Have we lost Skye? | 我们失去斯凯了吗 |
[11:49] | We didn’t lose Skye. She chose. | 我们没有失去斯凯 是她做出了选择 |
[11:56] | Okay, that’s May. | 这是梅 |
[11:58] | Yeah, and that’s the woman | 嗯 那是曾把我的 |
[11:58] | that once set my 1967 convertible GTO on fire. | 1967年款敞篷GTO点着的女人 |
[12:02] | The question on the table is not who, but where. | 问题不在于人 在于地点 |
[12:04] | No, that’s what I’m saying. | 不 重点就在这里 |
[12:05] | Facial recognition tag this footage from 10 minutes later. | 面部识别软件标识这段录像是在10分钟后 |
[12:09] | See. That’s May leaving the base again. | 看到没 梅又一次离开了基地 |
[12:15] | It’s Agent 33. | 那是33号特工 |
[12:17] | What would she want with Bobbi? | 她为什么要劫走芭比 |
[12:27] | You know why you’re here, but I want to hear you say it. | 你知道自己为什么在这里 但我想听你说出口 |
[12:32] | Sure, I’m here because you’re a twisted psychopath, and once… | 好啊 我在这儿 是因为你是个变态疯子… |
[12:38] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[12:41] | Shouldn’t waste your energy, baby. | 你真不该浪费精力 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | We’ll stay here as long as it takes. | 我们就一直待在这里 慢慢等 |
[12:47] | We’ll get her to admit what she did to you. | 我们会让她承认她对你做了什么 |
[12:57] | Sunil Bakshi gave up some surprising information | 我们跟苏尼尔·巴克希了结旧恨的时候 |
[13:00] | when we were finding closure with him. | 他交待了一些令人惊讶的情报 |
[13:02] | He said that you knowingly handed Agent Kara Palamas over to Hydra, | 他说你有意把卡拉·帕拉马斯特工交给了九头蛇 |
[13:06] | that you are the reason she suffered months of torture | 她被敌人折磨了几个月 被精神控制 |
[13:10] | and mind control at the hands of her enemy. | 都是因为你 |
[13:14] | You are here to confess that truth, | 你是来交待事实的 |
[13:19] | to give Kara the closure she needs to move on… | 让卡拉得到她需要的了结 好向前看 |
[13:22] | to heal, the way I’ve healed. | 好愈合心伤 就像我那样 |
[13:25] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运了 |
[13:31] | It’s not luck that’s gonna help us. | 会帮助我们的不是运气 |
[13:40] | Kara tells me you don’t like needles. | 卡拉跟我说你不喜欢针 |
[13:50] | How are you even up? | 你怎么还能起来 |
[13:51] | A skilled doctor, the generosity of others. | 医生医术好 加上别人慷慨相助 |
[13:56] | Honestly, having you here is the best medicine I could hope for. | 老实说 有你在 就是最好的良药了 |
[13:59] | Okay, but I’ve been shot before, a-and this I-is… | 好吧 但我也中过枪 这… |
[14:03] | Inhuman? | 异于人类吗 |
[14:07] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[14:09] | Everything. | 什么都不对 |
[14:10] | S.H.I.E.L.D. attacking, you getting shot, | 神盾局发动攻击 你被射伤 |
[14:12] | Me fighting May, the threat of more people dying… | 我跟梅对打 更多人可能死去的威胁 |
[14:16] | this is way up there on one of the worst days ever. | 这简直是最糟糕的一天了 |
[14:20] | And I talked to Raina. | 我跟蕾娜聊过了 |
[14:23] | She warned that bad things are gonna happen. | 她曾警告我们会发生坏事 |
[14:26] | I was hoping she’d have answers. | 我本希望她能给我答案 |
[14:27] | Thought you didn’t trust her. | 你不是不信任她吗 |
[14:29] | I don’t, and I shouldn’t have gone. | 的确 我也不该去 |
[14:32] | She’s full of lies, and she’ll never change. | 她满口谎言 她真是不知悔改 |
[14:36] | We have more pressing work… | 我们还有更紧急的事 |
[14:39] | the safety of our people. | 要确保族人的安全 |
[14:41] | How? S.H.I.E.L.D. can find us anywhere. | 怎么做 我们去哪里都会被神盾局找到 |
[14:44] | Which is why we have to stop hiding and fight. | 所以我们不能再躲了 得起来战斗 |
[14:48] | You want to take the battle to S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你要去跟神盾局作战吗 |
[14:50] | You’ve seen more clearly than anyone | 你比其他人都更清楚地见识了 |
[14:52] | how they treat people who are different, who have gifts. | 他们是如何对待特别的人 异能人士 |
[14:55] | I know, but to… | 是啊 但是… |
[14:56] | If our people are ever going to be safe, | 如果我们的族人想获得安全 |
[15:00] | I need you standing by my side. | 我需要你站在我这边 |
[15:03] | I know it’s a lot to ask, and there’s little time. | 我知道这要求很高 而且时间也很紧 |
[15:12] | Bring this back to me if you decide to join our fight. | 如果你决定加入我们的战斗 就把这个再拿给我 |
[15:18] | Skye’s mother orchestrated the whole thing. | 斯凯的母亲操纵了一切 |
[15:21] | It was a performance. | 是一场表演 |
[15:22] | The quinjet they stole only fired on the one building. | 他们偷的昆式战斗机只向一栋楼发射了导弹 |
[15:25] | – Nobody got hurt. – Except commander Gonzales. | -无人伤亡 -除了冈萨雷斯指挥官 |
[15:27] | It either killed him | 他要么因此而死 |
[15:28] | or destroyed any evidence of foul play against him. | 要么也销毁了一切不利证据 |
[15:30] | If it’s theater, it worked. | 如果是一出戏 那效果很好 |
[15:32] | Every inhuman up there believes | 那里的异人族都坚信 |
[15:33] | that S.H.I.E.L.D. attacked their leader and declared war. | 是神盾局攻击了他们的首领 向他们宣了战 |
[15:36] | Including Skye. | 包括斯凯 |
[15:37] | Then mark that down as the second time S.H.I.E.L.D. got played today. | 那神盾局今天是第二次被人耍了 |
[15:40] | Figured out what happened to Agent Morse. | 我们知道莫尔斯特工是怎么回事了 |
[15:41] | She left on a quinjet with…you. | 她跟你一起上了一架昆式战斗机 |
[15:52] | I didn’t leave with Bobbi. That’s… | 我没跟芭比一起离开 那是… |
[15:53] | Agent 33. | 33号特工 |
[15:54] | She killed her guard, | 她杀了守卫 |
[15:55] | stashed him under a blanket in vault C, | 把他藏在地下室C的毛毯下面 |
[15:57] | then boarded a quinjet posing as May. | 然后装成梅上了一架昆式战斗机 |
[15:59] | But why? I don’t understand. | 但是为什么呢 我不明白 |
[16:00] | The quinjet’s transponder went dark outside Aranda de Duero in Spain. | 机上的应答机在西班牙杜埃罗河畔阿兰达掉了线 |
[16:04] | I’m gonna need a pilot. | 我需要一名飞行员 |
[16:05] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[16:09] | This reeks of Ward. | 肯定是沃德的计划 |
[16:11] | He left Agent 33 here for this very purpose. | 他留下33号特工就是为了这个目的 |
[16:13] | But why take Bob? Did she have a history with him? | 但为什么带走芭比 她跟他有什么过往吗 |
[16:15] | Not that I know of, but Ward’s logic is rarely logical. | 据我所知没有 但跟沃德这人没处讲理 |
[16:18] | There’s a piece we don’t understand yet. | 我们还有不知道的事情 |
[16:20] | There’s a piece that Ward doesn’t understand. | 是沃德不知道厉害 |
[16:23] | When I find him, I’m going to kill him. | 等我找到他 我会杀了他的 |
[16:26] | Glad we’re on the same page. | 幸好我们看法一致 |
[16:28] | Any agent worth their salt | 所有够资格的特工 |
[16:32] | adjusts to pain… can push it away. | 都适应痛苦 能把痛苦推开 |
[16:36] | So I took a different approach… | 所以 我采取了另一种策略 |
[16:40] | Paralytic combined with an anesthetic. | 麻痹剂和麻醉剂相结合 |
[16:43] | You can’t fight what’s happening, | 你无法抵抗 |
[16:45] | nor can you feel any of the pain…yet. | 一时间也感觉不到任何痛苦 |
[16:55] | Crazy, huh? | 很疯狂吧 |
[16:58] | Now, in a little while, the drug will turn off. | 再过一会儿 药效就会过去 |
[17:02] | Everything you’re not feeling will, | 你现在感受不到的一切 |
[17:05] | mnh, flood in at once. | 都会瞬间涌入 |
[17:08] | It’s how I felt after the mind control was removed. | 我的精神控制失效后就是这个感觉 |
[17:11] | I remembered every terrible thing they did to me. | 我记起了他们对我做的每一件坏事 |
[17:16] | Now, we can avoid all that pain if you cooperate. | 如果你配合 就能避免这一切的痛苦 |
[17:22] | Admit your sins. | 承认你的罪过 |
[17:27] | What happened to you was a tragedy. | 你遭遇的事的确很悲剧 |
[17:30] | Not good enough. | 不够好 |
[17:32] | I had to make a choice when I was inside Hydra… | 我打入九头蛇时 不得不做出决断 |
[17:35] | protect my cover | 维持我的卧底身份 |
[17:36] | by giving them a S.H.I.E.L.D. safe house that might be occupied | 供出一间可能有人的神盾局安全屋 |
[17:38] | or blow my cover | 或者暴露身份 |
[17:39] | and lose intel that I knew for a fact | 错失我确定会害死 |
[17:41] | would get two dozen S.H.I.E.L.D. agents killed. | 二十多个神盾局特工的情报 |
[17:42] | So you did sell me out. | 那么你的确出卖了我 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry you were in that safe house, | 很抱歉你当时在那间安全屋 |
[17:45] | but I did the right thing. | 但我做的没错 |
[17:47] | The lives of the many outweigh the life of one. | 多数人的生命重于一个人的安危 |
[17:49] | You… you swore to the same ideal | 你加入神盾局的时候 |
[17:51] | when you signed to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 也发誓秉承这样的理念 |
[17:54] | That’s your apology? | 这就是你的道歉吗 |
[17:59] | I’ll go one better. | 我再说个更好的 |
[18:00] | If I ever apologize or beg for mercy while you torture me, | 如果你折磨我的时候 我道歉或求饶了 |
[18:06] | know that I don’t mean a word of it… not a word. | 你要知道我绝不是真心的 |
[18:09] | I made a hard call. | 我做出了艰难的决定 |
[18:11] | I’d make the same one again right now. | 我现在也愿做出同样的决定 |
[18:14] | They destroyed the device we used to track the teleporter. | 他们毁了我们用来追踪瞬移者的设备 |
[18:16] | Not knowing their next move is exactly why | 我们不知道他们下一步会如何 |
[18:18] | S.H.I.E.L.D. needs to end this before it goes any further. | 所以神盾局必须在事态恶化前结束一切 |
[18:20] | I agree that losing the tracking device is a big setback. | 失去追踪设备的确是很大的挫败 |
[18:23] | Satellite imaging suggests their compound’s been all but deserted. | 卫星图像显示他们的基地已经被遗弃 |
[18:25] | Doesn’t mean we can’t strike. | 那我们还是可以发起攻击 |
[18:27] | Until I know more, I won’t be forced into action. | 除非我了解更多情况 我不会被迫采取行动 |
[18:30] | We may still have assets in there. | 他们之中可能还有我们的人 |
[18:31] | Agent Skye? She could expose us. | 斯凯特工吗 她或许会暴露我们 |
[18:33] | She knows every S.H.I.E.L.D. procedure. | 她了解神盾局的所有规程 |
[18:34] | You’re gambling with our lives because of one agent. | 你在为一个特工拿我们的性命赌博 |
[18:36] | The security of S.H.I.E.L.D. far outweighs the safety of Skye. | 神盾局的安全远远重于斯凯的安全 |
[18:40] | It’s not her safety… it’s her usefulness. | 不在于她的安全 是她的价值 |
[18:42] | Mack, I thought you left. | 迈克 我以为你已经走了 |
[18:46] | I did, but with Gonzales dead, | 是啊 但冈萨雷斯死了 |
[18:47] | I need to see this settled first. | 我要先看到此事了结 |
[18:49] | So, you agree we should attack? | 你也认为我们该进攻吗 |
[18:50] | No. I agree it needs to be settled. | 不 我认为这事需要了结 |
[18:54] | I’m not sure whether I’m happier you haven’t left yet | 不知道哪样更让我开心 你还没走 |
[18:56] | or that you agree with me for once. | 还是你可算同意我一回了 |
[18:58] | I understand Skye could be a threat, | 我知道斯凯可能是个威胁 |
[19:00] | But she’s also our best bet for resolution. | 但她也是我们解决问题的最佳机会 |
[19:02] | I have her father here. | 她父亲在我手上 |
[19:03] | Give me a few hours to gather more information. | 给我几小时进一步收集情报 |
[19:06] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[19:07] | We’ll continue gathering intel on this side. | 我们这边也会继续收集情报 |
[19:16] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[19:18] | Only time will tell. | 只能走着瞧了 |
[19:19] | What about the alien thing in the cargo hold? | 货舱里的外星物件呢 |
[19:21] | Could be what this is all about. | 或许他们就是为了这个 |
[19:22] | I’ve already doubled the guard. | 我已经把守卫翻倍了 |
[19:24] | You used to be chief engineer. | 你以前是轮机长 |
[19:27] | If you’re sticking around, make yourself useful. | 如果你要留下 就干点实事 |
[19:29] | This ship needs to be battle ready. | 这艘母舰需要做好战斗准备 |
[19:40] | I’m not a polar bear, Phil. | 我可不是北极熊 菲尔 |
[19:42] | So why is it colder than bloody blue hell down here, huh? | 这里为什么这么冷 |
[19:46] | And, uh, what’s with the, uh… the doodad on my wrist, huh? | 还有我手腕上这玩意是怎么回事 |
[19:49] | That doodad monitors your vitals. | 那玩意监控你的身体体征 |
[19:52] | I’ll get you another blanket if you’d like, | 你如果需要我可以给你加条毯子 |
[19:53] | or maybe some hot cocoa. | 或者热可可 |
[19:56] | Are you mocking me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[19:59] | Torturing me after I willingly turned myself in? | 我自愿自首 你却折磨我 |
[20:02] | Torture isn’t my thing, Cal, | 我不喜欢折磨人 卡尔 |
[20:04] | and surrender doesn’t really seem like yours. | 你也不像喜欢投降的人 |
[20:07] | Why did Jiaying send you? | 嘉颖为什么派你来 |
[20:09] | Do you have children, Phil? | 你有孩子吗 菲尔 |
[20:11] | I do not. | 没有 |
[20:12] | Well, then, you’ll never understand | 那你是不会理解 |
[20:13] | what a father will do for his child… | 父亲愿为孩子做出什么的 |
[20:15] | Never imagine my pain when S.H.I.E.L.D. stole my daughter. | 也无法想象我女儿被神盾局偷走时我的痛苦 |
[20:20] | We’ve been over this. It wasn’t S.H.I.E.L.D…. It was Hydra. | 我们说过了 那不是神盾局 是九头蛇 |
[20:23] | and didn’t you get your vengeance back in the day? | 而且你不是早复过仇了吗 |
[20:25] | My understanding is you single-handedly killed a whole lot of people. | 据我所知 你一个人杀了好多人呢 |
[20:30] | I suppose that’s true. | 这也是 |
[20:31] | I’m curious how you did it. | 我很想知道你是怎么杀人的 |
[20:34] | With style. | 很有风格 |
[20:38] | Tell me you figured out what drugs Cal took, | 告诉我你已经知道卡尔用了什么药了 |
[20:40] | because my gut’s saying everything ever made. | 因为我觉得他是嗑大了 |
[20:43] | I haven’t fully sequenced the formula yet, | 我还未完全破解配方 |
[20:45] | if only for the multitude of trace drugs found, | 找到的微量药物实在太多 |
[20:47] | but my initial list includes anabolic-androgenic steroids, | 但初步列出的单子包括合成雄激素类固醇 |
[20:51] | a liver enzyme blocker, various metabolic enhancers, | 肝脏酶阻滞剂 各种代谢促进剂 |
[20:54] | methamphetamines, | 脱氧麻黄碱[中枢兴奋剂] |
[20:55] | what appears to be gorilla testosterone, | 貌似还有大猩猩睾酮 |
[20:57] | and… no lie… a drop of peppermint. | 还有 不骗你的 一滴薄荷 |
[21:01] | I think it’s an ill-conceived attempt at super strength. | 我觉得是想获得超级神力 不太成功 |
[21:04] | Other than Cap, every attempt has been ill-conceived. | 除了队长 其他人的尝试都不成功 |
[21:07] | Will he survive it? | 他会没事吗 |
[21:08] | A single vial would send any normal man to the hospital. | 一小瓶就足以让正常人进医院了 |
[21:11] | Skye’s father took three. | 斯凯的父亲用了三瓶 |
[21:14] | He should be dead. | 他应该死了才对 |
[21:19] | It’s happening. She feels it. | 开始了 她有感觉了 |
[21:24] | Once she understands your pain, | 等她理解了你的痛苦 |
[21:27] | we can all move past this unpleasantness. | 我们也能放下这些不快 |
[21:31] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你看不出是怎么回事吗 |
[21:33] | He’s molding you… the way that Bakshi molded you. | 他在塑造你 就像巴克希那样 |
[21:37] | The circle never ends. | 这循环不会完了 |
[21:39] | You left her for dead. | 你不管她死活 |
[21:42] | I’m helping her heal… | 我在帮她愈合 |
[21:45] | from wounds you inflicted. | 愈合你留下的伤口 |
[21:46] | Then take her to Hawaii. | 那就带她去夏威夷吧 |
[21:49] | Do you think it’ll end with me? | 你觉得到我这儿就完了吗 |
[21:51] | There’s always someone else to blame. | 还会有其他该责怪的人 |
[21:54] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[21:56] | I bet he started you off easy… symbolic target… | 他开始肯定给你简单的 象征性的目标 |
[22:01] | maybe the doctor who made your mask. | 或许是给你做面具的博士 |
[22:05] | Ward probably started off easy, too. | 沃德大概也是从简单的开始 |
[22:10] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[22:13] | It was his dog. | 是他的狗 |
[22:17] | Garrett made him kill his dog. | 加勒特逼他杀了他的狗 |
[22:22] | I know what you’re doing, Agent Morse, | 我知道你想干什么 莫尔斯特工 |
[22:24] | and it’s not going to work. | 不会有用的 |
[22:26] | Grant’s already told me everything… | 格兰特已经告诉了我一切 |
[22:29] | everything… about his abusive family, | 一切 他虐待狂的家庭 |
[22:32] | about John Garrett, | 约翰·加勒特 |
[22:34] | about having to kill victoria hand. | 杀维多利亚·汉德 |
[22:36] | But in the end, he overcame his family | 但最终 他战胜了他家人 |
[22:40] | and the pain Garrett put him through. | 克服了加勒特给他的痛苦 |
[22:43] | He remade himself. | 他重塑了自己 |
[22:46] | It’s why I love him… | 所以我才爱他 |
[22:48] | …And why no matter what he does, | 所以不管他做什么 |
[22:51] | I will always stand with Ward. | 我都永远会站在沃德这边 |
[23:00] | Thank you for meeting me, Raina. | 谢谢你来见我 蕾娜 |
[23:02] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何了 |
[23:03] | Stronger. | 好点了 |
[23:05] | I should have listened to your warning about S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我该听从你对神盾局的警告的 |
[23:08] | I hadn’t foreseen you getting attacked. | 我并未看到你受攻击的预兆 |
[23:11] | I would have told you. | 否则我一定会说的 |
[23:12] | These are dangerous days. | 如今很危险 |
[23:14] | I’m grateful for your visions. | 幸好有你能看到预兆 |
[23:16] | You’ll be a valuable adviser. | 你会是很有价值的顾问 |
[23:20] | Adviser. | 顾问 |
[23:22] | Growing up, my dream was to lead the inhumans. | 我小时候 一直梦想领导异人族 |
[23:26] | Life is rarely what we dream. | 生活很少如我们所愿 |
[23:28] | I’ve learned that more painfully than most. | 我比大部分人都更痛苦地明白了这一点 |
[23:30] | And now I’ve come to accept it. | 现在我接受现实了 |
[23:32] | It is not for me to lead, but to illuminate. | 我的命运不是领导 而是启迪 |
[23:36] | I’ve seen the future… And your plan. | 我看见了未来 和你的计划 |
[23:42] | Does it succeed? | 我成功了吗 |
[23:44] | There’s only one thing that can save the inhumans | 只有一样东西能避免异人族 |
[23:46] | from death and destruction. | 遭遇死亡和毁灭 |
[23:48] | And it is neither you nor I. | 既不是你 也不是我 |
[23:52] | It’s Skye. | 是斯凯 |
[23:54] | I’ve considered killing her and you… running from my fate. | 我考虑过杀了你们 逃避我的命运 |
[23:58] | But then, I realized… | 但后来 我意识到 |
[24:00] | what my grandmother used to say… | 我祖母以前曾说 |
[24:03] | That one day, I would be an angel. | 有一天 我会成为天使 |
[24:07] | And I realized her words have come true. | 我意识到 她的话已经成真 |
[24:12] | I am not a monster. | 我不是个恶魔 |
[24:16] | I am an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[24:18] | I’m finally what I’m meant to be. | 我终于实现了命运 |
[24:21] | I’m happy to hear you say that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[24:24] | Angels are guardians, Jiaying, | 天使是护卫 嘉颖 |
[24:27] | but they’re also heralds, sent to reveal the truth. | 但他们也是被派来宣告真相的先驱 |
[24:32] | And that is my purpose. | 这正是我的使命 |
[24:34] | I’m here to show the inhumans exactly what you are. | 我要让异人族知道你究竟是什么样的人 |
[24:39] | Even in the darkness, they will see the truth. | 即便在黑暗里 他们也会看清真相 |
[24:44] | No. They won’t. | 不 他们不会的 |
[25:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:13] | – How could you? – She threatened me. | -你怎么能这样 -她威胁我 |
[25:15] | You tried to warn me, | 你警告过我 |
[25:16] | but I didn’t listen until it was almost too late. | 但我没听 差点就太晚了 |
[25:19] | She knew I would see this. She said as much. | 她知道我会看到的 她就是这么说的 |
[25:22] | She saw who you really are, so you killed her. | 她看清了你真实的面目 于是你杀了她 |
[25:24] | Everything I’ve done, | 我做的一切 |
[25:26] | everything I will do is for the protection of our people. | 我将做的一切都是为了保护我们族人 |
[25:30] | You killed Gonzales. | 你杀了冈萨雷斯 |
[25:33] | You want a war. | 你就想挑起战争 |
[25:34] | War was inevitable. | 战争本就不可避免 |
[25:37] | I struck first so we would have the advantage. | 我先出手 是为了占上风 |
[25:40] | He came to make peace. | 他是来求和的 |
[25:42] | Peace? | 和平 |
[25:43] | I built this community in the middle of nowhere | 我在荒野之中建立了这个社区 |
[25:47] | so we would be left in peace. | 就为了能获得安宁 |
[25:49] | Yet, S.H.I.E.L.D. found us. | 但神盾局还是找到了我们 |
[25:51] | No matter where we go or what we do, they will hunt us down. | 不管我们去哪 做什么 他们都会找到我们 |
[25:56] | If we are to survive, | 我们如果想存活下去 |
[25:59] | S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed. | 就必须摧毁神盾局 |
[26:02] | What are you planning? | 你计划做什么 |
[26:03] | I am planning for our future… your future. | 我计划的是我们的未来 你的未来 |
[26:09] | Daisy, I won’t live forever, | 黛西 我不会永远活下去 |
[26:10] | and when I’m gone, you must lead these people… | 等我死了 你必须来领导我们族人 |
[26:14] | protect them as I have done. | 像我那样保护他们 |
[26:16] | Protect them? You killed Raina. | 保护他们 你杀了蕾娜 |
[26:19] | You are leading them into a war. | 你在把他们引入战争 |
[26:21] | If they need protection, it is from you! | 如果他们需要保护 也是提防你 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很抱歉你这么看 |
[26:28] | Restrain her. Take her with you. | 控制住她 你带她走 |
[26:31] | When this is done, hopefully she’ll understand. | 希望等一切结束 她会理解 |
[26:35] | And dispose of Raina’s body. | 处理掉蕾娜的尸体 |
[26:40] | What is her plan? | 她有什么计划 |
[26:43] | Could… could I get a glass of that water? | 能给我杯水吗 |
[27:15] | May I have another one to drink? | 能再给我一杯让我喝吗 |
[27:20] | That depends on your cooperation. | 那要看你配不配合了 |
[27:23] | They just want to live in peace. | 他们只想安宁生活 |
[27:26] | Is that such a crime? | 这有那么大的过错吗 |
[27:27] | Your wife assassinated a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. officer, | 你妻子刺杀了一名神盾局的高官 |
[27:30] | then staged it to look like we attacked them. | 然后布局装作是我们攻击了他们的样子 |
[27:32] | Wake up, Cal. | 醒醒吧 卡尔 |
[27:34] | She’s trying to start a war, | 她是想发动战争 |
[27:35] | and your daughter’s gonna be caught in the middle of it. | 而你女儿会被卷入其中 |
[27:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[27:38] | Neither of us would ever do anything to hurt our daughter. | 我们两个绝不会伤害我们女儿的 |
[27:41] | No. But you’d do anything to protect her. | 是啊 但你会尽一切保护她 |
[27:44] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[27:45] | Whatever was in these… it’s killing you. | 不管这里面有什么 你深受其害 |
[27:49] | Was getting rid of you part of her peace plan? | 摆脱你也是她和平计划的一部分吗 |
[27:51] | You got it all wrong, Phil. | 你错了 菲尔 |
[27:54] | That little concoction is my own special formula. | 那东西是我自己调制的 |
[27:57] | I took it of my own free will. | 我是自愿服用的 |
[27:59] | You see, when my Daisy was stolen, | 我的黛西被偷走时 |
[28:00] | I wasn’t strong enough to protect her, | 我凭一己之力不足以保护她 |
[28:03] | so I started experimenting. | 于是我就开始做实验 |
[28:06] | If I wasn’t born with inhuman powers, | 如果我生来没有异人族的神力 |
[28:09] | then I would make my own. | 那我就自己创造 |
[28:13] | Best-laid plans. C’est la vie. | 计划再好也百密一疏 人生就是如此 |
[28:16] | I never got it quite right… always missing something. | 我总是调不对 总是缺点什么 |
[28:21] | Highly unstable. | 十分不稳定 |
[28:24] | Made me a little moody. | 让我脾气有点差 |
[28:27] | Could it kill me? Sure. | 它能害死我吗 当然了 |
[28:32] | But it was worth the risk. | 但这险值得冒 |
[28:35] | You’re here to take out some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 你是来干掉神盾局特工的 |
[28:37] | No. | 不 |
[28:39] | I’m here to take out as many as I can. | 我是来尽我所能干掉你们的人的 |
[28:56] | At least they didn’t crash. | 至少她们没坠机 |
[28:58] | Maybe they both just needed a holiday. | 或许她俩都需要度个假 |
[29:00] | Bobbi always liked Spain. | 芭比一向喜欢西班牙 |
[29:02] | Probably sitting on a beach, | 大概坐在海滩上 |
[29:03] | telling 33 what a lousy husband I was. | 跟33号数落我这个前夫呢 |
[29:05] | I did have my faults. | 我的确做错过一些事 |
[29:07] | Hunter. | 亨特 |
[29:11] | That’s my Bob. | 这才是我的芭比 |
[29:13] | Never goes down without a fight. | 绝不会束手就擒 |
[29:16] | What the hell does Ward want with her? | 沃德抓她究竟是为什么 |
[29:18] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[29:20] | But if anyone can handle him, it’s Bobbi. | 但如果说有谁能对付他 也是芭比 |
[29:35] | Gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很漫长 |
[29:39] | I knew you’d be tough. | 我就知道你很坚强 |
[29:41] | Coulson’s got a good eye for talent, | 科尔森慧眼识人 |
[29:44] | though he’s a little blind when it comes to spies in his own house. | 就是不会分辨自己人里的间谍 |
[29:49] | You know, you and I are a lot alike, | 我们还有几分相像呢 |
[29:52] | Both of us living one life on the outside. | 我们都过着双重生活 表面一套 |
[29:55] | But who we really are… | 但内心真实的自己 |
[29:57] | we keep that buried deep inside… | 都被我们埋得很深 |
[30:00] | where no one can ever find it. | 没人找得到 |
[30:04] | That’s why Coulson never saw us coming. | 所以科尔森才没预料到我们的反目 |
[30:08] | That’s why you never saw me coming. | 所以你也没预料到我 |
[30:12] | Where’s Kara? | 卡拉呢 |
[30:14] | Sleeping. | 睡觉呢 |
[30:16] | Oh, but don’t worry… I can go all night. | 别担心 我能收拾你一整晚 |
[30:20] | I need you to help me help her. | 我需要你帮我帮她 |
[30:22] | Kara needs closure. | 卡拉需要了结 |
[30:26] | Admit that you betrayed her, and we can end this. | 承认你背叛了她 我们就能结束这一切 |
[30:30] | You’re such a hypocrite. | 你真是个伪君子 |
[30:35] | You say I betrayed her? | 你说我背叛了她 |
[30:38] | You betrayed your entire team. | 你背叛了你整个队伍 |
[30:41] | How many people who trusted you have died? | 多少信任你的人死去了 |
[30:43] | See, I’ve seen the real Grant Ward, | 我见识过真正的格兰特·沃德 |
[30:47] | the one buried deep inside. | 深埋起来的那个 |
[30:50] | He’s a coward who always has an excuse | 他是总给自己找借口 |
[30:52] | or someone else to blame. | 总怪别人的懦夫 |
[30:53] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不理解我 |
[30:55] | Sure, I do. | 我了解 |
[32:03] | Is there anything you’d like to say to Kara? | 你要跟卡拉说什么吗 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:10] | I’d do it all again. | 我不后悔 |
[32:33] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[32:36] | I’m not feeling it. | 我感觉不对 |
[32:39] | She doesn’t care if she dies, and… | 她根本不在乎自己的死活 |
[32:42] | She’s not sorry. | 她也不觉得抱歉 |
[32:46] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[32:52] | I know what to do. | 我知道怎么办 |
[32:56] | Hey, Mack, everything checking out? | 迈克 一切都没问题吧 |
[32:58] | What can I say? I do good work. | 没办法 我就这么厉害 |
[32:59] | I’m headed down to machine room two to run a systems test. | 我这就去2号机房 测试系统 |
[33:01] | Copy that. Keep me posted. | 收到 有情况通知我 |
[33:05] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[33:06] | Already in their places. | 已经就位了 |
[33:07] | If you hurt anyone here, Daisy will never forgive you. | 如果你伤害这里的人 黛西是不会原谅你的 |
[33:10] | Stop calling her that! | 别那么叫她 |
[33:12] | Sorry. I thought th… never mind. | 抱歉 我以为…算了 |
[33:14] | “Daisy” to me and her mother… not you, not anyone else. | 她对我和她母亲是”黛西” 不是你和其他人 |
[33:18] | Fair enough, but my point is | 好吧 但我要说的是 |
[33:20] | she’s been led to believe that you’re a monster. | 她认为你是个恶魔 |
[33:22] | Innuendos! Lies! | 影射 谎言 |
[33:24] | Well, you did wipe out an entire village. | 你杀光了一村子的人啊 |
[33:26] | They were trying to hide her from me! | 他们想把她藏起来 不让我见她 |
[33:28] | It was Jiaying’s idea to destroy that village, wasn’t it? | 毁掉那个村子是嘉颖的主意吧 |
[33:30] | Just like this was her idea. | 就像这事也是她的主意 |
[33:32] | She told you to take this. She didn’t care if it killed you. | 她叫你服用这个 她才不在乎你是否会因此而死 |
[33:34] | She’s using you to do her dirty work. | 她是在利用你替她下手 |
[33:36] | No! No! More lies! | 不不 又撒谎 |
[33:38] | You’ve always done her dirty work. She’s the real monster. | 你一向替她下手 她才是恶魔 |
[33:40] | She’s not like me. | 她跟我不一样 |
[33:42] | No. She’s worse. | 对 她更糟 |
[33:43] | She’s not a monster! | 她不是恶魔 |
[33:56] | Clear. | 离手 |
[34:00] | – No response. – We can’t lose him. | -没反应 -我们不能失去他 |
[34:01] | I thought you said he wanted to kill us. | 你不是说他想杀了我们 |
[34:02] | He’s Skye’s father. We have to try. | 他是斯凯的父亲 我们得尽力 |
[34:03] | I’m doing what I can. | 我在尽力了 |
[34:04] | Get me an adrenaline injector, one milligram. | 给我一支肾上腺素注射器 1毫克 |
[34:08] | Fitz, I need it now. | 菲兹 快点 |
[34:34] | You were looking for a monster? | 你是想找恶魔吗 |
[34:47] | This is what I was missing. | 原来缺的是这个啊 |
[34:52] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[34:54] | Cal, listen to me. | 卡尔 听我说 |
[35:00] | Cal, I can take you to Daisy, but you need to calm down. | 卡尔 我可以带你去见黛西 但你得冷静下来 |
[35:03] | This is me calm, Phil. | 我很冷静了 菲尔 |
[35:09] | Fitz, I’m open to suggestions. | 菲兹 有什么主意没有 |
[35:12] | Icers are a good start. | 先试试冰冻枪吧 |
[35:14] | Agreed. | 好 |
[35:15] | Got to admit, I’m not hopeful these will do anything but piss him off. | 不过 我觉得这只会进一步惹怒他 |
[35:18] | There are more lethal solutions. | 有更致命的办法 |
[35:19] | Not yet. He’s Skye’s father… or at least, he was. | 不行 他是斯凯的父亲 至少之前是 |
[35:23] | I’m hoping there’s still a sliver of the man who… | 我希望他还有一丝曾经的… |
[35:34] | There goes the feeling in my legs. | 这下腿没知觉了 |
[35:37] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[35:38] | – No, sir. You… – Now, go! | -不 长官 -快走 |
[35:41] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[35:43] | Phil…Time for you to go night-night. | 菲尔 你该入睡了 |
[35:46] | Time for the big sleep. | 长睡不醒 |
[35:48] | Time to die. | 去死吧 |
[35:52] | For everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D. to die! | 神盾局都要死光光 |
[35:56] | This is Jiaying’s plan, not yours. | 这是嘉颖的计划 不是你的 |
[35:57] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[35:59] | I’ve always done whatever she asks. | 我一向照她说的做 |
[36:01] | It makes me happy. | 让我开心 |
[36:05] | It’s why she loves me. | 她为此爱我 |
[36:16] | Careful with her. She’s unconscious, not dead. | 小心点 她是昏过去了 不是死人 |
[36:19] | Just lock her up. We have to move fast. | 把她关好 我们得快点行动 |
[36:43] | A day ago, I never wanted to talk to her again. | 昨天 我还再也不想跟她说话了呢 |
[36:45] | Now she’s all I can think about. | 现在我满脑子都是她 |
[36:47] | Love’s weird that way. | 爱就是这么奇怪 |
[36:49] | I’m not sure it’s love… more like a dance of desire, | 我不知道是不是爱 更像欲望 |
[36:52] | discomfort, and unreliable feelings. | 别扭和混乱感情的交汇 |
[36:57] | Hold on. Bobbi’s phone’s back in service. | 等等 芭比的手机又上线了 |
[37:00] | Shouldn’t be too hard to trace this to a location. | 这样追踪位置应该就容易了 |
[37:03] | Could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[37:04] | Been there, done that. | 试过了 |
[37:06] | Most of my marriage to Bobbi felt like a trap. | 我跟芭比的婚姻大都感觉像是陷阱 |
[37:08] | But…we did have our good times. | 但我们也有过快乐 |
[37:12] | So, you up for this? | 你去吗 |
[37:13] | If it means finding Ward and putting a bullet in his head… | 如果能找到沃德 一枪崩了他 |
[37:17] | I’m all in. | 我绝对加入 |
[37:19] | Guess love is weird that way. | 看来爱的确很奇怪 |
[37:31] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[37:33] | Someone must really miss their honey bunny. | 看来有人想情人了 |
[37:38] | You think he’ll come for you, hmm? | 你觉得他会来找你吗 |
[37:42] | Since you’ve shown no remorse for your sins against Kara, | 鉴于你对于你对卡拉犯下的罪过毫无悔过 |
[37:46] | since you clearly have no regard for your own life… | 也显然不在乎自己的性命 |
[37:51] | …We’re leaving you a little present. | 我们要给你留下一份礼物 |
[38:01] | First person through this door… | 第一个穿过这扇门的人 |
[38:04] | …Brains everywhere. | 脑浆四溅 |
[38:13] | I wonder what you’ll feel | 不知道你会是什么感觉 |
[38:14] | when you watch somebody else die because of what you did. | 看着别人因为你做的事而死 |
[38:18] | I know what we’ll feel. | 我知道我们会作何感觉 |
[38:26] | Closure. | 了结 |
[39:02] | Shot’s fired. | 交火了 |
[39:03] | Take your positions. | 各就位 |
[39:05] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[39:06] | Go, go, go. | 上上上 |
[39:09] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[39:12] | Weapons down or everybody dies. | 放下武器 否则都没命 |
[39:22] | What did you do with Skye? | 你把斯凯怎么了 |
[39:24] | Follow me, and I’ll show you. | 跟我来 我带你去看 |
[39:37] | I can’t wait to get off this boat. | 真等不及离开这鬼地方了 |
[39:52] | Hangar deck’s ours. | 机库甲板被我们拿下了 |
[39:53] | I’m headed down to secure the armory. | 我下去夺下军械库 |
[39:54] | I’m also upstairs in the conference room. | 我还在楼上一间会议室里 |
[40:14] | Comms are down. Engines are down. | 通讯中断 引擎熄火 |
[40:15] | They’ve shorted out most of the electrical on the ship. | 舰上大部分电子设备也被短路 |
[40:17] | They’ve taken both reactor compartments, | 他们夺下了两个反应堆舱 |
[40:18] | the crew quarters, as well as the hangar deck. | 船员舱 和机库甲板 |
[40:20] | Good god. | 天呐 |
[40:21] | Get me a secure channel to Coulson at H.Q. | 给我个安全频道联系总部的科尔森 |
[40:23] | – We need to warn him. – Copy that. | -我们得警告他 -收到 |
[40:24] | Do we have anybody left still fighting below? | 下层还有人在抵抗吗 |
[40:38] | Director Coulson, we are under attack | 科尔森局长 我们遭受了袭击 |
[40:40] | from an unknown number of gifted assailants. | 袭击者人数未知 是异能人士 |
[40:42] | They have killed dozens of my men. | 他们已经杀了我数十名手下 |
[40:43] | We need your help. I’m sending our… | 我们需要帮助 我在给… |
[40:48] | Jemma, run! Run! | 珍玛 快跑 |
[40:50] | Yes, let’s all run! | 嗯 我们跑吧 |
[41:20] | Now it’s just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[41:23] | And we’re gonna talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[41:37] | All clear. | 安全 |
[41:49] | The ship’s been taken. | 母舰已经夺下了 |
[41:50] | Most of the crew have been secured on a lower deck. | 大部分船员被控制在下层甲板 |
[41:53] | Anyone unaccounted for will be found on our next sweep. | 下一轮清扫中会找到其他人 |
[42:10] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |
[42:12] | Now… | 现在 |
[42:15] | We begin. | 我们开始 |