时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Bobbi’s phone’s back in service. | 芭比的手机又上线了 |
[00:04] | Could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[00:05] | First person through this door… | 第一个穿过这扇门的人 |
[00:07] | …Brains everywhere. | 脑浆四溅 |
[00:09] | You are leading them into a war. | 你在把他们引入战争 |
[00:11] | S.H.I.E.L.D. must be destroyed. | 必须摧毁神盾局 |
[00:14] | Take her with you. Restrain her. | 带她走 控制住她 |
[00:17] | Director Coulson, we are under attack | 科尔森局长 我们遭受了袭击 |
[00:18] | from an unknown number of gifted assailants. | 袭击者人数未知 是异能人士 |
[00:20] | They have killed dozens of my men. | 他们已经杀了我数十名手下 |
[00:22] | We need your help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[00:23] | Now what? | 现在做什么 |
[00:24] | Now… | 现在 |
[00:25] | We begin. | 我们开始 |
[00:26] | I believe Cal took these. | 我认为卡尔服用了这个 |
[00:28] | I think it’s an ill-conceived attempt at super strength. | 我觉得是想获得超级神力 不太成功 |
[00:35] | Now it’s just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[00:49] | This won’t hold me for long, Phil. | 这困不住我的 菲尔 |
[00:54] | It’ll hold you long enough. | 能困住你好一阵了 |
[00:59] | The hangar’s been emptied, locked down. | 机库已经清空了 完全封锁 |
[01:03] | It’s just us, Cal, to have a little chat… | 就咱俩了 卡尔 来谈谈心 |
[01:06] | When I get free, I will rip your voice box out of your throat! | 等我出来 我要把你的喉头从喉咙里扯出来 |
[01:08] | …And try to come to our senses. | 努力达成共识 |
[01:10] | Either we walk out of here together, | 要么咱们一起离开这里 |
[01:12] | or not at all. You got it? | 要么就谁都别想走 明白了吗 |
[01:13] | We both want the same thing. | 我们的目的是一致的 |
[01:14] | What I want is to snap your spine like celery. | 我只想像掰芹菜一样把你拧断 |
[01:17] | See, I don’t think you really do. | 我觉得你并不真想这样 |
[01:18] | Well, let’s test your hypothesis. | 那就测试一下你的假设吧 |
[01:19] | Oh, I think you’re willing to, but want is a different thing. | 我相信你会这么做 但这并非你的目的 |
[01:22] | What we both want is to protect your daughter. | 我们的目的都是保护你女儿 |
[01:25] | You’re a family man. | 你是个顾家的男人 |
[01:26] | Who is sick of you sticking your nose in our business. | 我受够了你总要插手我们的家事 |
[01:30] | It was your devotion to them that made you willing | 多年前 你正是出于对她们的忠诚 |
[01:33] | to do those terrible things all those years ago, wasn’t it? | 才甘愿做了那么多可怕的事 不是吗 |
[01:35] | – Shut up. – Nightmarish acts of violence | -闭嘴 -那些噩梦般的暴力行径 |
[01:37] | that you didn’t want to commit, did you? | 其实你并不想动手 不是吗 |
[01:39] | Your wife made you do it. | 是你妻子逼你的 |
[01:40] | You don’t know her! | 你根本不了解她 |
[01:44] | You don’t know anything! | 你什么都不懂 |
[01:46] | Say one more word, and I’ll — | 再多说一个字 我就… |
[01:47] | I’m not saying your wife is a monster, Cal. | 我并不是说你妻子是个恶魔 卡尔 |
[01:49] | I think you already know she’s a monster. | 我觉得这你已经知道了 |
[01:51] | What I’m saying is you’re not. | 我的意思是 你并非恶魔 |
[01:55] | I know you’ve thought so for a long time. | 我知道你一直觉得自己是 |
[01:57] | But deep down, you’re a good man. | 但内心深处 你其实是个好人 |
[02:00] | I believe that. I do. | 我对此深信不疑 真的 |
[02:02] | You got a big heart full of love. | 你有一颗充满了爱的心 |
[02:04] | You wear it on your sleeve. | 从你的言行就能看出来 |
[02:05] | – Skye got that from you. – Stop. | -斯凯的善良也是继承了你 -住嘴 |
[02:06] | – No. – That’s right. | -够了 -没错 |
[02:08] | No, stop! Stop! | 不 别说了 住嘴 |
[02:10] | You were just trying to save her, trying to please your wife. | 你只是想救她 想取悦你妻子 |
[02:12] | No, I was trying to put my family back together! | 不 我是想让我的家人再度团聚 |
[02:21] | I… | 我 |
[02:23] | I reassembled her… | 我重组了她 |
[02:28] | Piece by piece… | 一块一块 |
[02:31] | Sewed her back up… | 将她缝合起来 |
[02:35] | But she was never the same. | 可她不一样了 |
[02:36] | She was out for blood. | 她一心想寻仇 |
[02:38] | Before Whitehall, | 在怀特霍尔之前 |
[02:40] | an elder would sacrifice themselves | 每隔几十年 就会有长老 |
[02:43] | every few decades so she could live on, | 牺牲自己 好让她活下去 |
[02:46] | carry on tradition. | 传承传统 |
[02:49] | She would weep, scream, | 她会哭喊 |
[02:52] | beg them not to. | 求他们别那么做 |
[02:56] | She had a good heart, Phil. | 她本有一颗善良的心 菲尔 |
[03:00] | She did. | 真的 |
[03:02] | It was just… | 只是她的心 |
[03:05] | torn out. | 被撕开了 |
[03:09] | And she needs to take lives to heal. | 她需要夺取生命来自愈 |
[03:15] | So you supplied them. | 于是你就提供了那些人 |
[03:16] | Yes, a village of them. | 是的 一整个村子的人 |
[03:19] | But it was never enough. | 但再多的人也不够 |
[03:21] | She didn’t care about human life anymore. | 她不再在乎人类的生命了 |
[03:23] | Even I had to change myself to be worthy in her eyes. | 就连我 也得改造自己 好对她有价值 |
[03:28] | I thought I could fix her | 我以为自己可以修复她 |
[03:31] | If I could just make good on my promise. | 只要我能信守自己的承诺 |
[03:36] | I promised to protect our daughter. | 我承诺会保护我们的女儿 |
[03:39] | Does that include protecting your daughter from her? | 也包括保护你女儿远离她吗 |
[03:42] | You know Skye now — her compassion. | 你现在了解斯凯了 她的同情心 |
[03:45] | Jiaying’s out for blood, | 嘉颖想付诸暴力 |
[03:46] | and there’s no way in hell Skye will go along with that. | 斯凯不可能听之任之的 |
[03:49] | Think about the danger that puts her in. | 想想那会让她陷入怎样的险境吧 |
[03:56] | She’s not my daughter, but she’s as close to family as I’ve got, | 她并非我女儿 但她对我来说与家人无异 |
[03:58] | and I will save her, no matter what the cost. | 我一定要救她 不惜一切代价 |
[04:03] | Please… | 求你 |
[04:05] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[04:28] | You want to lend me a hand getting these things off? | 要不要搭把手 帮我把这东西弄掉 |
[04:31] | Or a face? | 还是就这么看着 |
[04:36] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[04:38] | Thank god. Who’s with you? | 谢天谢地 还有谁跟你一起 |
[04:39] | Just you and me, tremors. | 就我跟你 震动女 |
[04:41] | your people just took over the ship. | 你的人占领了母舰 |
[04:44] | About 100 or so prisoners. The rest are dead. | 有一百来人被囚 其他人都死了 |
[04:48] | Guess they’re not as harmless as you say. | 看来他们不像你说的那么无害 |
[04:49] | I swear, I never meant for any of this to happen. I — | 我发誓 我从没想让这种事发生 |
[04:52] | We need to stop them. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[04:53] | But if you’re in here, I’m guessing you figured that out already. | 既然你被关这儿了 估计你已经明白了 |
[04:55] | It’s my mother. She’s manipulating them. | 是我妈妈 她在操纵他们 |
[04:57] | Not all of these people are bad. | 他们并非都是坏人 |
[04:58] | They’re using their powers to kill S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, | 他们在用异能屠杀神盾局特工 |
[05:00] | so I don’t give a damn about intentions right now. | 我才不管他们的本意是什么呢 |
[05:02] | I came here because I need your skills. | 我来是因为我需要你的特长 |
[05:04] | I can’t use my powers. | 我没法使用我的能力 |
[05:05] | They locked these inhibitors on me. | 他们用这副抑制器锁住了我 |
[05:07] | Not the skills I’m looking for. | 我要的不是这个特长 |
[05:11] | Heard you have a history of hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我听说你侵入过神盾局的系统 |
[05:16] | That’s the fan room, down on the fourth deck. | 那就是风扇房 在下面第四层甲板上 |
[05:19] | All the ship’s air circulates through it. | 全舰的空气循环系统都经过那里 |
[05:21] | Take a case of crystals down there. | 拿一箱水晶去那里 |
[05:23] | Load the rest on the quinjet. | 其它的抬上昆式战斗机 |
[05:30] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[05:31] | I disabled the communication systems, | 我破坏了通讯系统 |
[05:32] | but an emergency beacon was sent out to Coulson’s base. | 但有一个紧急信标发向了科尔森的基地 |
[05:35] | It’s hard-wired, | 是硬连线的 |
[05:36] | and there’s no way to cancel it without the proper code. | 如果没有密码就不能关掉 |
[05:41] | Do one of you have the code? | 你们谁有密码吗 |
[05:45] | I suggest you surrender peacefully. | 我建议你乖乖投降 |
[05:48] | When Coulson gets the message, | 等科尔森收到消息 |
[05:49] | he’ll come at you with everything he has. | 他会调动一切资源来对付你的 |
[05:50] | Coulson’s being dealt with. | 科尔森我已经另有办法对付了 |
[05:52] | I don’t need you to cancel the beacon. | 我不需要你关掉信标 |
[05:55] | I want you to expand it. | 我要你把它的播送范围扩大 |
[05:57] | This ship and Coulson’s base aren’t the full extent | 除了这艘母舰和科尔森的基地 |
[06:00] | of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s operations. | 神盾局还有其它的指挥部 |
[06:02] | Expand the beacon. Invite them all. | 将信标的播送范围扩大 把他们都请来 |
[06:06] | You want them to know we’re here? | 你希望他们知道我们在这里吗 |
[06:07] | We have to show them what we’re capable of. | 我们必须让他们看到我们的实力 |
[06:09] | It’s the only way they’ll ever leave us alone. | 只有这样他们才不会再来打扰我们 |
[06:11] | We don’t know what you’re planning, | 我们不知道你有什么计划 |
[06:13] | but we’ll play no part in it. | 但我们绝不会任你摆布的 |
[06:16] | – Hands off, you freak! – What are you doing? | -别碰我 你个怪物 -你们干什么 |
[06:18] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[06:21] | Do you like rare gems? | 你喜欢罕见宝石吗 |
[06:23] | You don’t think you can bribe me. | 别妄想贿赂我 |
[06:25] | It’s not a bribe. It’s an incentive. | 这可不是贿赂 这是激励手段 |
[06:53] | Expand the beacon, or there will be more. | 扩大信标的播送范围 否则还会死更多人 |
[07:06] | If we don’t cut that beacon, | 如果我们不关掉信标 |
[07:07] | it’ll bring every available agent racing here. | 它就会把所有特工都吸引到这里来 |
[07:09] | And she plans to do that to all of them. | 她打算像刚才那样杀死所有人 |
[07:12] | The problem is, it’s hard-wired, | 问题是 信标是硬连线的 |
[07:13] | clear on the other side of the ship, | 在母舰另一头 |
[07:14] | with a dozen ginger ninjas and god knows who else | 一路上有十几个红发忍者妞拦路 |
[07:17] | standing in the way. | 天知道还有什么 |
[07:18] | But we’re still gonna try. | 但我们还是得试试 |
[07:20] | Hell yeah. | 那是当然 |
[07:26] | Well, his physical changes have improved. | 他外表的变化已经有所好转了 |
[07:28] | Careful. I’m a married man. | 当心哦 我可是已婚男人 |
[07:32] | Sorry, Phil. | 抱歉 菲尔 |
[07:34] | This looks expensive. | 看来我造成了不小损失 |
[07:35] | We have a tab running. | 我们记着帐呢 |
[07:37] | Sir, the carrier’s distress call — | 长官 航母的求救信号 |
[07:39] | it’s expanded to all channels. | 扩展到向全频道播送了 |
[07:41] | Jiaying used Cal’s distraction | 嘉颖利用卡尔声东击西 |
[07:43] | to take over that ship in minutes. | 几分钟之内就占领了母舰 |
[07:44] | Yeah. It’s intimidating. | 是啊 真可怕 |
[07:46] | You get May and Hunter on the line? | 你联系到梅和亨特了吗 |
[07:48] | We’ll need every asset we’ve got to shut these inhumans down. | 我们需要全部人手来阻止这些异人族 |
[07:50] | I tried, sir. | 我试过了 长官 |
[07:51] | Uh, their team’s already gone dark. | 他们的小队已经关闭联络了 |
[08:10] | There he is, poor sap — | 他来了 可怜的家伙 |
[08:12] | Not a clue what he’s walking into. | 完全不知道他正走进什么样的陷阱 |
[08:14] | I didn’t think May would be with him. | 我没想到梅也会跟他来 |
[08:16] | She could screw the whole thing up for us. | 她可能会把一切搞砸的 |
[08:19] | Well, we’ll make sure Hunter and Bobbi get their reunion — | 我们去确保亨特和芭比能够重聚吧 |
[08:21] | by taking the rest out one by one. | 把其他人一个个干掉 |
[08:25] | Don’t worry about May. | 不用担心梅 |
[08:27] | I’ll take care of her. I owe her that. | 我来对付她 这是我欠她的 |
[08:36] | Take that hallway. | 沿着这条走廊 |
[08:37] | Check every room. | 每个房间都要检查 |
[08:39] | Bob? | 芭比 |
[08:41] | Bobbi? Bob? | 芭比 芭比 |
[08:43] | I’m coming to find you, Bobbi. | 我来救你了 芭比 |
[09:04] | Bobbi. | 芭比 |
[09:44] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[09:46] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[10:02] | Agent Walker took the south corner, right? | 沃克特工去南角了 是吗 |
[10:04] | He still radio silent? | 他还没回话吗 |
[10:09] | All agents converge on the south corner. | 全体特工前往南角处集合 |
[10:11] | I’ll meet you there. | 我去那里和你们汇合 |
[10:12] | Do not lower your guard until you see my face. | 在看到我之前不要放松警惕 |
[10:17] | Hunter’s the only agent left. | 剩下的特工不是只有亨特了吗 |
[10:19] | She doesn’t know that. | 她可不知道 |
[10:22] | Bobbi. I’m coming for you, Bob. | 芭比 我来救你了 芭比 |
[10:56] | Bob! | 芭比 |
[10:58] | Come on! Stay with me, Bob! | 挺住 醒醒 芭比 |
[11:02] | Come on. Come on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[11:04] | Come on. Come on, Bob. Bob, Bob. | 坚持住 芭比 |
[11:05] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 醒醒 别睡过去 |
[11:07] | Bobbi. Bobbi. Stay with me. | 芭比 芭比 保持清醒 |
[11:09] | Please, please. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 求你了 求你了 我来了 有我呢 |
[11:17] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[11:20] | No. | 不 |
[11:22] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[11:23] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[11:25] | Kara, no. | 卡拉 不 |
[11:26] | Kara, look at me. Look at me! | 卡拉 看着我 看着我 |
[11:29] | No, no, no, no! No, kara! | 不 不 不 卡拉 |
[11:33] | Look at me, baby. Come on. | 看着我 宝贝 别这样 |
[11:36] | It’s… | 这 |
[11:39] | It’s… | 这 |
[11:42] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[11:45] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:46] | Please, Bobbi. Come on. | 拜托 芭比 坚持住 |
[11:49] | We need to get her out of here. I’m losing her. | 我们得把她带出去 她快不行了 |
[11:53] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[12:04] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 对不对 |
[12:07] | I don’t know about beautiful, but I’m guessing it’s dangerous. | 我不敢说它美 但我猜它很危险 |
[12:11] | In the wrong hands, lethal to our people. | 落入坏人手中 会害死我们族人 |
[12:16] | It’s better we have control over it. | 所以最好由我们掌控它 |
[12:20] | And what about us? | 那我们呢 |
[12:23] | How dangerous are we? | 我们有多危险 |
[12:25] | Very. We’ve always been. | 非常危险 我们一直如此 |
[12:27] | Now they know it. | 现在他们知道了 |
[12:28] | What Jiaying did in there was — that was murder. | 嘉颖的行为 就是屠杀 |
[12:32] | That was necessary. | 那是必要之举 |
[12:35] | She’ll do whatever’s needed to protect our people. | 为了保护我们族人她会不惜一切代价 |
[12:40] | You know that better than most. | 这点你最清楚不过了 |
[12:47] | Are you forgetting your life before we found you? | 你忘了遇到我们之前的生活了吗 |
[12:51] | Of course I haven’t forgotten. | 我当然没忘 |
[12:53] | Then you remember how far she went to save you | 那你应该记得她为了救你做了些什么 |
[12:58] | and know how far she will go to save all of us. | 你也应该清楚她为了救我们会怎样 |
[13:02] | We’re not doing anything that S.H.I.E.L.D. itself wouldn’t do. | 我们做的事 换做神盾局一样也会做 |
[13:06] | They have turned Jiaying’s own daughter against us. | 他们让嘉颖的亲生女儿与我们为敌 |
[13:11] | We have her locked up now, but given how lethal Skye is, | 我们现在把她关起来了 但鉴于斯凯的危险程度 |
[13:15] | it could get worse. | 情况可能会更糟 |
[13:21] | You’d be wise to remember that. | 你最好聪明点 记住这点 |
[13:28] | She just killed them — all of them — | 她刚杀了他们所有人 |
[13:30] | Didn’t even think about it. | 甚至没有任何犹豫 |
[13:31] | Yeah, I thought my mom was bad | 是啊 我当初还觉得 |
[13:32] | when she started watching Fox News. | 我妈看福克斯新闻就够坏了呢 |
[13:35] | And I fell for the whole act. | 我竟然完全被她蒙蔽了 |
[13:36] | Look, you had to choose between two — this way. | 听着 你必须在两个…这边 |
[13:38] | This way. | 这边 |
[13:39] | You had to choose between two sides that both mean something. | 你必须在两个同样重要的阵营中选择一个 |
[13:41] | I get it. You make the best choice you can. | 我理解 你尽力做了最好的选择 |
[13:44] | Sometimes, it works out. Sometimes — | 有时结果会很好 有时 |
[13:45] | – It didn’t. – It did not. | -则不好 -是啊 |
[13:48] | Beacon’s in the sat room down to the left. | 信标在左边的通信卫星室 |
[13:49] | Go get started. Try to hack the code and turn it off. | 去吧 尽力黑进去把它关了 |
[13:51] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[13:52] | To find a power saw in case you can’t. | 我去找个电锯 以防你进不去 |
[13:59] | Sir, good news. | 长官 好消息 |
[14:01] | I’ve modified my field generators | 我把我的磁场发生器 |
[14:02] | to act in unison as a quantum-field disrupter. | 改造成了多个同步的量子场干扰器 |
[14:04] | Great, you’re saying you found a way | 很好 你是说你找到了 |
[14:05] | to shut down Gordon’s teleportation ability? | 屏蔽戈登瞬移能力的办法了吗 |
[14:08] | Well, now my news sounds less good. | 这下我的消息没那么好了 |
[14:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:11] | The disrupter should keep him contained to a single space. | 干扰器可以控制他待在一个地方 |
[14:13] | I’ll take anything. | 这样也行 |
[14:14] | We have quinjets flying in from all over the world right now | 昆式战斗机正在从世界各地赶来 |
[14:17] | to answer the S.O.S. with us. | 响应我们的求救信号 |
[14:18] | It will be nice to have something more to offer them | 如果除了竖起大拇指 能给他们点别的 |
[14:20] | than an encouraging thumbs-up. | 就再好不过了 |
[14:21] | What about Bobbi? | 那芭比呢 |
[14:22] | Landing any moment. | 随时会降落 |
[14:25] | Cal destroyed the lab. It’s unusable right now. | 卡尔把实验室毁了 现在无法使用 |
[14:27] | This is our best option. We’ll make it work. | 这是我们最好的选择了 我们尽量用吧 |
[14:29] | Any update from May on Bobbi’s condition? | 梅那边有芭比的消息了吗 |
[14:31] | They’ve slowed the bleeding. She’s holding on, but barely. | 他们控制了出血 她在坚持 但快撑不住了 |
[14:33] | – We’ll see. – Okay. | -等消息吧 -好吧 |
[14:34] | And is Cal stable enough to join the mission on the carrier? | 卡尔是否足够稳定 可以加入母舰的战斗 |
[14:36] | – Why would you want – That doesn’t sound | -你为什么想让 -那听起来 |
[14:37] | – Cal on the mission? – like a very good idea. | -卡尔加入战斗 -不是个好主意 |
[14:39] | Gunshot wound to the upper back. | 上背部枪伤 |
[14:40] | Exit wound in the chest. | 子弹从胸部射出 |
[14:41] | Pulse is 140 and weak. B.P.’s 60 over 30. | 脉搏140 但很弱 高压60 低压30 |
[14:47] | She stopped breathing just before we landed. | 就在着陆前她停止了呼吸 |
[14:49] | I bagged her — got her going again. Hurry. | 用了呼吸气囊 已经恢复 动作快 |
[14:51] | 1 2 3 1, 2, 3. | |
[14:53] | Let’s get her prepped for surgery. | 准备手术 |
[14:54] | CBC with diff, chem-20. Portable chest x-rays. | 血常规 大生化 简易胸透 |
[14:57] | – Cross and type for two units. – Yes, doctor. | -交叉配型两个单位 -是 博士 |
[15:13] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[15:15] | Lincoln. I-I can explain. | 林肯 我可以解释 |
[15:19] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[15:30] | You’ve got this wrong… Very wrong. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[15:32] | – Listen, please. – I just found you trying to reach out | -听我说 拜托 -我发现你想要联系 |
[15:35] | to your S.H.I.E.L.D. friends. | 你那些神盾局的朋友 |
[15:36] | You planning the next assault? | 你是在策划下一起攻击吗 |
[15:38] | That attack didn’t happen, Lincoln. | 根本没有什么攻击 林肯 |
[15:40] | Jiaying staged the whole thing. | 那是嘉颖演的一场戏 |
[15:42] | She murdered Gonzales, | 她杀了冈萨雷斯 |
[15:43] | then shot herself to frame S.H.I.E.L.D. | 并开枪打伤了自己陷害神盾局 |
[15:45] | so we’d follow her to war. | 就为让我们支持她开战 |
[15:46] | Do you even hear how crazy that sounds? | 你听到自己的话有多疯狂了吗 |
[15:49] | Shot herself? | 开枪打伤自己 |
[15:49] | She’s already healed, hasn’t she? | 她已经痊愈了 不是吗 |
[15:51] | I’d tell you to ask Raina — she can see the future — | 我本想让你去问蕾娜 她可以预见未来 |
[15:53] | but she’s not here, is she? | 但她并不在这里 不是吗 |
[15:57] | She’s not here because she had a vision of what happened, | 她不在这里是因为她看到了发生的事 |
[16:00] | what’s going to happen. | 或者说将要发生的事 |
[16:02] | And Jiaying couldn’t risk her talking, so she cut her throat. | 嘉颖害怕她泄密 所以杀了她 |
[16:05] | Why are you doing this — trying to turn us against her? | 你为什么要这么做 挑拨我们和她的关系 |
[16:08] | You saw what she did with those crystals — | 你看到了她是怎么用那些水晶的 |
[16:10] | killed unarmed agents. | 她杀害了手无寸铁的特工 |
[16:12] | Okay, think. | 你好好想想 |
[16:13] | Why would she want the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D. to come here? | 她为什么要剩下的神盾局特工也来这里 |
[16:16] | It’s — it’s not to hug it out. She wants to execute them. | 肯定不是为了和好吧 她想处决他们 |
[16:20] | We can stop this. | 我们可以阻止的 |
[16:21] | Please, just tell me where she took the crystals. | 拜托 告诉我她把水晶拿去哪里了 |
[16:27] | The fan room… Where the ship’s air circu– | 风扇室 就是母舰的空气循环… |
[16:32] | Found a saw. | 找到锯子了 |
[16:33] | I was getting through to him. | 我都快要说服他了 |
[16:34] | Right now, I’m in a “Crack heads first, | 现在我处于先打晕 |
[16:36] | ask questions later” frame of mind. | 再审问的模式 |
[16:37] | Here. Hack that beacon or just cut it. | 给你 黑不了信号就砍坏它 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna make sure those crystals don’t hurt anyone else. | 我去守住水晶 避免它被用来伤人 |
[16:41] | Mack, you know what happens | 迈克 你知道如果有水晶 |
[16:43] | if one breaks near a vent, near you. | 在你或通风口附近碎掉会发生什么 |
[16:46] | That’s why they won’t. | 所以我不会让那发生 |
[17:04] | Melinda? | 梅琳达 |
[17:06] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[17:11] | You haven’t made a call like this since Bahrain. | 巴林岛后你还是第一次打这样的电话 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:17] | Well, then I know it’s not good. | 那看来情况不妙了 |
[17:20] | Do you want to tell me what’s going on? | 愿意告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[17:23] | How bad are we talking? | 情况有多糟 |
[17:24] | There’s no way it will end well. | 这事不可能有好结果 |
[17:29] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[17:32] | There’s a lot I didn’t say that I wish I did. | 我有很多想对你说却没说出口的话 |
[17:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:42] | Do good, Melinda, and get home safe. | 好好干 梅琳达 然后安全回来 |
[17:57] | You’ll be careful? | 你会小心的吧 |
[18:00] | I won’t be careful. I’ll get the job done. | 我不能 我得不计代价完成任务 |
[18:03] | Well, watch your back | 那也得小心 |
[18:04] | because I just saw Hunter with Bobbi, | 因为我刚看到了亨特和芭比 |
[18:06] | and it made me realize that…I… | 那让我意识到 我… |
[18:10] | Well, it’s just that w… | 就是… |
[18:13] | we never really spoke about… | 我们都还没有好好谈过 |
[18:15] | what you said to me at the bottom of the ocean. | 你在海底对我说的话呢 |
[18:21] | This? | 这事 |
[18:23] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[18:26] | You want to talk about this now? | 你要现在谈这事吗 |
[18:30] | No. | 不是 |
[18:31] | We — we don’t… | 我们 不用 |
[18:37] | It means a lot to me that we’re friends again, and I, um — | 我很高兴我们又成为了朋友 我 |
[18:40] | Maybe when you get back, | 也许等你回来了 |
[18:41] | we could finally just talk about it. | 我们可以好好谈谈 |
[18:46] | It’s… | 这事 |
[18:50] | There’s nothing to discuss, Jemma. | 没什么好谈的了 珍玛 |
[18:54] | Maybe there is. | 也许有的 |
[18:58] | Agent Fitz, we’re on the move. | 菲兹特工 该出发了 |
[19:15] | I’d like to formally voice my doubts | 我想正式声明我对于 |
[19:17] | about bringing him on this mission. | 让他加入任务的疑虑 |
[19:19] | I understand your concerns, May, | 我理解你的担忧 梅 |
[19:20] | but cal’s lived with the inhumans. | 但卡尔和异人族一起生活过 |
[19:22] | He knows what we’re getting ourselves into. | 他了解我们的敌人 |
[19:24] | We do not. | 我们不了解 |
[19:25] | He’s a loose cannon. | 他就像台会走火的大炮 |
[19:28] | Worse comes to worst, we let the cannon loose. | 大不了就让大炮开火吧 |
[19:31] | Any distraction might help us take that boat. | 任何的干扰都可能帮我们拿下母舰 |
[19:33] | Look, Cal’s erratic, but if there’s one constant, | 卡尔虽性情不定 但要说他有什么恒久不变 |
[19:36] | it’s his concern for Skye. | 就是他对斯凯的关爱 |
[19:38] | Sir, something’s happening with the S.O.S. signal from the boat. | 长官 母舰的求救信号有异样 |
[19:41] | I thought it was breaking up, like someone cutting the line. | 它断断续续的 我以为是有人切断了线路 |
[19:43] | Radio interference? | 是无线电干扰吗 |
[19:43] | No, but there’s, um, uh, a pattern to it, like a code. | 不是 但是间隔很有规律 像暗号 |
[19:47] | It’s Skye. | 是斯凯 |
[19:49] | What’s she saying? | 她说什么 |
[19:50] | That it’s a trap. | 这是个圈套 |
[19:56] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. 2-1-8 | 这里是神盾局218号 |
[19:57] | ordering all other forces to fall back. | 其他部队全体撤退 |
[20:00] | Repeat. Fall back. | 重复一遍 全体撤退 |
[20:01] | And what about us? | 我们呢 |
[20:04] | We’re gonna finish this. | 我们来结束这一切 |
[20:12] | All the S.H.I.E.L.D. jets have turned around except one. | 所有神盾局飞机都掉头了 只剩一架 |
[20:14] | Someone must have warned them. | 一定有人发出了警告 |
[20:17] | Go check Skye’s cell. | 去看一下斯凯的房间 |
[20:20] | What do you want to do | 你打算怎么处置 |
[20:20] | with the rest of the prisoners on this ship? | 这艘母舰上的其余犯人 |
[20:22] | If S.H.I.E.L.D.’s not coming… | 如果神盾局不来了… |
[20:23] | Then there’s no reason to wait. | 那就不用等了 |
[20:25] | Break the crystals. Release the mist. | 砸碎水晶 释放迷雾 |
[20:28] | Either they’re inhuman… | 他们要么变身异人 |
[20:31] | or they’re dead. | 要么就去死吧 |
[20:43] | We don’t know the size of the force we’re up against, | 我们不清楚对方人数有多少 |
[20:45] | but priority one is saving the crew of the ship. | 但当务之急是解救母舰上的人员 |
[20:47] | Find them. Free them. | 找到他们 放了他们 |
[20:49] | May, head to operations. | 梅 你去操作室 |
[20:50] | Take control of the ship’s functionality. | 操控母舰各项功能 |
[20:52] | Sir, um, Skye’s last message came through. | 长官 斯凯最新的讯息发过来了 |
[20:54] | It reads, “Modified crystals lethal — hvac room.” | “水晶改造后可致命 空调室” |
[20:57] | Does she mean the terrigen crystals that release the mist? | 她指的是释放迷雾的泰瑞根水晶吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah. But “modified” and “lethal.” | 是的 但是”改造后的” 而且”致命” |
[21:02] | And the hvac room controls the ship’s ventilation. | 空调室控制着母舰的通风系统 |
[21:05] | So that’s what this little mutiny’s all about. | 原来这场小暴动是为这个 |
[21:08] | Gas them all. See what shakes loose. | 把人都毒死 看能整出什么结果 |
[21:10] | Not if I get to her first. | 我先下手就没事了 |
[21:12] | Oh, no. Not you, Phil. This is a family matter. | 不不 没你的事 菲尔 这是家务事 |
[21:16] | My wife, my responsibility. | 我妻子 我负责 |
[21:20] | You just find those crystals and leave her to me. | 你们只管找到水晶 把她留给我 |
[21:25] | You brought him. | 你非要带他 |
[21:27] | All right, everybody. | 大家动身吧 |
[21:39] | It’s Gordon, right? | 你是戈登吧 |
[21:41] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[21:44] | I’m the guy who kills Gordon. | 我是干掉戈登的人 |
[21:49] | I want you to remain behind. | 我要你们留下 |
[21:50] | Gather anyone who makes it through the mist alive. | 带走成功穿过迷雾的人 |
[21:52] | What are you doing with those? | 你要拿那个做什么 |
[21:56] | What I’ve always done. | 做我一直在做的事 |
[21:58] | There are descendants everywhere. | 我们的后代遍及各地 |
[22:01] | I’m going to find them and build them a better world, | 我要把他们找出来 给他们建立一个美丽新世界 |
[22:04] | where they’re not hunted, not afraid. | 他们不会被追杀 无需害怕 |
[22:06] | And kill anyone in your way. | 挡路的人都得死 |
[22:09] | Only if they’re in our way. | 如果他们非要挡我们的路的话 |
[22:14] | Goodbye, Daisy. | 再见 黛西 |
[22:15] | No, wait! | 别走 等等 |
[22:33] | Come on, no-eyes! | 过来啊 黑瞎子 |
[22:34] | Show yourself! | 快出来 |
[22:38] | “No-eyes”? | “黑瞎子” |
[22:40] | That is the best you can do? | 你语文水平就这样了吗 |
[22:41] | Oh, you want clever? | 想要个机灵点的吗 |
[22:43] | Come a little closer. I’ll get real clever. | 过来点儿 给你起个更好的 |
[22:46] | You’re different than the others. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[22:49] | I sense you’ve encountered something kree. | 我能感觉到你接触过克里人的东西 |
[22:51] | – Wasn’t pleasant. – I can imagine. | -不太愉快 -可以想象 |
[22:54] | So why don’t you put that thing down, | 那何不放下那东西 |
[22:56] | avoid any further unpleasantness? | 避免更多的不愉快呢 |
[22:58] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[23:00] | I’ve seen what these crystals can do. | 我见过水晶的威力 |
[23:03] | So if you want them, you’re gonna have to come get — | 你想要 就过来拿 |
[23:22] | Hiya, honey. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[23:24] | What you been up to? | 忙什么呢 |
[23:25] | You came back here… with them? | 你回来了…和他们一起吗 |
[23:29] | I know. I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道 我知道你在想什么 |
[23:32] | But I’ve been thinking some thoughts of my own, | 但我也有点自己的想法 |
[23:34] | like…maybe we both kind of lost our heads. | 比如…也许我们俩都疯了 |
[23:39] | Get out of the way, Cal. | 闪开 卡尔 |
[23:41] | No. You need to stop this. | 不 你得停手了 |
[23:44] | This isn’t about us or them. | 这跟我们 跟他们无关 |
[23:46] | This is about our daughter. | 这跟我们的女儿有关 |
[23:48] | Think of what you are doing to Daisy. | 想想你这么做会对黛西造成什么 |
[23:50] | I’m trying to protect her from the cruelty of this world… | 我在努力不让她被这世界的残忍所伤 |
[23:55] | like you swore to. | 正如你发的誓言 |
[23:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:01] | I failed you. I failed you both. | 我辜负了你 辜负了你们俩 |
[24:04] | But we can turn this around. | 但是我们可以扭转这个局面 |
[24:06] | It is not too late. | 现在还不算太迟 |
[24:09] | For you… | 对你来说 |
[24:11] | it is. | 已经太迟了 |
[24:11] | Where’s Daisy?! | 黛西在哪 |
[24:15] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[24:17] | Where’s Daisy?! | 黛西在哪 |
[24:19] | Where’s Daisy?! | 黛西在哪 |
[24:23] | What the hell took you so long? | 你搞什么那么久 |
[24:25] | It’s a big boat with poor signage. | 一艘大舰艇就挂着几个可怜的小标牌 |
[24:27] | That no-eyed guy just popping in here, | 无眼男刚刚瞬移进来 |
[24:28] | trying to get at these crystals. | 想要拿走水晶 |
[24:29] | – If he breaks them– – Everybody’s a statue. | -如果他打破了水晶 -大家都会变成雕像 |
[24:31] | We heard. | 听说了 |
[24:32] | – Fitz? – On it. | -菲兹 -马上弄 |
[24:35] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着枪 |
[24:37] | Thanks, but I’ll stick with the ax. | 谢谢 但我还是继续用斧子吧 |
[24:38] | Ricochets in here will be bad. | 在这儿开枪不会有好结果 |
[24:39] | And trust me, you will miss. | 相信我 你打不中的 |
[24:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:41] | – What are those things? – Quantum field disrupters. | -这些是什么东西 -量子场干扰器 |
[24:44] | Should contain him here if he comes back. | 如果他再回来 这应该能控制他 |
[24:46] | – Of course. Why didn’t I think of that? – That’s okay. | -当然了 我怎么没想到 -没关系 |
[24:49] | You’ve been busy, and you’re not a quantum physicist. | 你一直没闲着 而且你不是量子物理学家 |
[24:50] | It’s completely understandable. | 完全可以理解 |
[24:52] | Jiaying’s not the only one who can set a trap. | 不止嘉颖会设圈套 |
[24:54] | You know, I batted over 400 in Little League. | 我在少年棒球联赛中打过四百多局呢 |
[26:00] | My head still hurts. | 我脑袋还疼着呢 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 对不起 我当时不知道 |
[26:04] | You didn’t know. But now we have to stop Jiaying. | 你当时是不知道 可现在我们得阻止嘉颖 |
[26:07] | Might help if we lose these. | 解开这个 可能会更好 |
[26:10] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[26:10] | There will be more redheads coming. | 还会有更多红发女来 |
[26:14] | I’ll go after her. | 我去追她 |
[26:15] | – Skye, I’ll do it. I’ve done it before. – No. | -斯凯 我来吧 我之前干过 -不 |
[26:18] | – You have to be willing to– – I won’t hesitate. | -你必须愿意… -我不会犹豫的 |
[26:21] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[26:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[26:34] | Damn it, you sneaky son of a… | 见鬼的 你个狡猾的混… |
[26:37] | I hate this guy. | 我讨厌这家伙 |
[26:38] | – Fitz, hurry the hell up! – Yeah, I’m almost there, | -菲兹 动作快点 -就快好了 |
[26:40] | but I need him back in the room before– | 可我需要他回到房间里 才能… |
[26:41] | Fitz, now! Hit it! | 菲兹 快开启 |
[26:52] | I’m trapped in here. | 我困在这里了 |
[26:54] | That’s not possible! What did you do?! | 这不可能 你们干了什么 |
[26:57] | Science, biatch. | 这叫科学 小婊砸 |
[26:59] | Looks like it’s batter up, Director. | 该击球手上场了 局长 |
[27:08] | Mom! Stop! You can’t do this! | 妈妈 停下 你不能这么做 |
[27:11] | No, put them on the jet and get ready for takeoff. | 别停 把东西拿上飞机 准备起飞 |
[27:14] | I can’t let you leave with those crystals. | 我不能让你带走这些水晶 |
[27:15] | You can, and you should. | 你可以 也应该 |
[27:17] | It’s the only way to protect our people. | 只有这样才能保护我们族人 |
[27:19] | It’s not. There are other ways. | 不 还有别的办法 |
[27:21] | Whose ways? S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 谁的办法 神盾局吗 |
[27:23] | No. Their way is what got us here. | 不 就是他们的办法害我们落得这般田地 |
[27:25] | You started this war. | 是你挑起了这场战争 |
[27:27] | This war started decades ago, | 这场战争几十年前就开始了 |
[27:29] | when S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded | 在神盾局创立 |
[27:30] | to guard the world against people like us. | 保护世人 提防我们这种人的时候 |
[27:34] | And it will never end. | 战争永远不会停止 |
[27:36] | But you and I together– | 但你和我联手 |
[27:40] | think of how powerful we could be. | 想想我们可以变得多强大 |
[27:44] | We could launch a revolution… | 我们可以发动革命 |
[27:47] | side by side. | 并肩作战 |
[27:49] | I don’t want your revolution, | 我不要你的革命 |
[27:51] | because this isn’t about protecting me or your people. | 因为这不是在保护我或是你的族人 |
[27:54] | This is about hate. | 而是出于仇恨 |
[27:56] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[27:57] | It’s consumed you. You can’t even tell right from wrong. | 你执迷于此 根本无法分辨对错 |
[28:01] | I can’t let you destroy any more lives. | 我不能再让你涂炭生灵了 |
[28:07] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[28:12] | So beautiful. | 如此美丽 |
[28:17] | So strong. | 如此强大 |
[28:21] | Mom, what are you… | 妈妈 你在做什… |
[28:23] | I always believed the reason I endured | 我一直以为自己之所以能忍受 |
[28:25] | all that torture and pain was for you, | 一切的折磨和痛苦 都是为了你 |
[28:29] | that you were my true gift. | 你是我真正的天赐 |
[28:32] | But you’re not. This is. | 可你不是 我的异能才是 |
[28:42] | Don’t… do this. | 别这么做 |
[28:45] | You made your choice. I’m sorry. | 你已经做了选择 对不起 |
[28:55] | No! | 不 |
[29:20] | They’re gonna keep coming. | 她们会一直冒出来 |
[29:21] | Not if we take out the source. | 除非我们干掉源头 |
[29:23] | Got her. | 看到她了 |
[29:24] | We’re not bad. We’re misled. | 我们不是坏人 只是被误导了 |
[30:04] | Attaboy, turbo. | 好样的 糊涂虫 |
[30:49] | Please. | 求求你 |
[30:51] | Stop. | 住手 |
[30:54] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样的 |
[30:58] | You don’t have to live with that pain. | 你不用带着那份痛苦活下去 |
[31:02] | I will. | 让我来 |
[31:11] | Cal… | 卡尔 |
[31:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:17] | Keeping my promise. | 信守诺言 |
[32:05] | You ready to talk about it? | 你愿意谈了吗 |
[32:07] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[32:09] | Your arm. | 你的手臂 |
[32:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[32:12] | I’m looking into some options. | 还在考虑些办法 |
[32:14] | I’d rather hear your evaluation of my team. | 我想先听听你对我团队的评估 |
[32:17] | Did you manage to get an accurate read on Bobbi? | 你给芭比做过评估了吗 |
[32:19] | I get pretty straight answers with morphine in the mix. | 她打了吗啡 能有什么准确结果啊 |
[32:37] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[32:39] | Stupid, but better. | 很傻 但好多了 |
[32:43] | Taking a bullet for me was stupid. | 为我挡子弹真是太傻了 |
[32:45] | Walking into a trap when you know it’s a trap is stupid. | 你明知是陷阱还来也很傻 |
[32:49] | You were the bait. | 因为你是诱饵 |
[32:51] | Listen, bob, hang in there. | 听着 芭比 你要撑住 |
[32:53] | It’s a long road. | 这还没完 |
[32:56] | Surgery again tomorrow. | 明天又要做手术 |
[32:57] | They haven’t even started on your knee yet. | 他们都还没动你的膝盖呢 |
[32:59] | But soon, you’ll be stable, and then… | 但很快情况就会稳定了 然后 |
[33:03] | And then… | 然后 |
[33:05] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[33:14] | You convinced Mack not to quit. | 你说服迈克留下了 |
[33:17] | Yeah, well, he kind of owed me | 是呀 他欠我个人情 |
[33:18] | after cutting off my hand without asking. | 不问一下就砍了我的手 |
[33:22] | He respects you. | 他敬重你 |
[33:24] | But he still holds a deep distrust | 但他还是对你与 |
[33:26] | of all the alien artifacts you’ve encountered. | 外星古物的接触心存芥蒂 |
[33:29] | That’s why I put him in charge of them. | 所以我让他带队 |
[33:33] | You know, we could get better readings | 如果我们把探针放进玻璃罩里 |
[33:34] | if we dropped a probe into the glass enclosure. | 就能更好地读取数据了 |
[33:36] | No, we’re never opening that damn box in 1,000 years. | 不行 我们永远都不能打开那个箱子 |
[33:41] | So, May asked for some time off | 梅头一次 |
[33:43] | for the first time in the history of ever. | 想要休假 |
[33:45] | Does that have anything to do with | 这与你这几天待在这里 |
[33:46] | you being around these last few days? | 有关系吗 |
[33:48] | Now, you know I can’t discuss personal matters with patients. | 你知道的 我不能与病人谈论私人问题 |
[33:51] | I’m your patient now? | 我现在成了你的病人吗 |
[33:52] | I wasn’t your patient the other night | 那天晚上你和你前妻溜进我办公室 |
[33:54] | when you and your ex-wife snuck into my office | 喝干了我半瓶苏格兰威士忌时 |
[33:56] | and drank up half my scotch. | 我可不是你的病人 |
[33:58] | Ah, it’s time May rediscover the world outside of s.H.I.E.L.D., | 该让梅重新看看神盾局外面的世界了 |
[34:02] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:28] | That your report? | 那是你的报告吗 |
[34:29] | No, no, these are my recommendations for the new program. | 不 这些是我对新计划的一些建议 |
[34:33] | You bringing other people in on this yet? | 你把这事告诉其他人了吗 |
[34:35] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[34:36] | I got Fitz working on these designs. | 我让菲兹研究这些设计 |
[34:38] | We’ll need to be mobile. | 我们到时得机动 |
[34:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:45] | I’m glad you think Skye’s ready for this. | 很高兴你觉得斯凯准备好了 |
[34:48] | At this point, I think she’s ready for anything. | 现在 我觉得她准备好做任何事了 |
[35:03] | This is so long… For now. | 再见了 只是暂时的 |
[35:08] | After all I’ve done, | 我做了那么多坏事 |
[35:09] | I’d be a fool to think I’d get a hollywood ending. | 还期待圆满结局就太傻了 |
[35:13] | Came close. | 本来差一点了 |
[35:15] | I found you and got to… | 找到了你 又得以… |
[35:21] | You know, you’re better than I imagined, | 你比我想象中还好 |
[35:24] | and I imagined you perfect. | 而我想象中的你就很完美了 |
[35:27] | You’re way more interesting than that. | 你远比我想的有趣 |
[35:31] | I wonder where I get that from. | 不知这是遗传了谁呢 |
[35:36] | It’s paradoxical, isn’t it — | 这太矛盾了 不是吗 |
[35:39] | My love for my family is what drove me mad? | 我对自己家庭的爱把我逼疯了 |
[35:46] | I know I’m going away for good, but I was hoping… | 我知道我再也回不来了 但我希望 |
[35:52] | You might come visit… | 你偶尔 |
[35:54] | once in a while? | 能来看看我 |
[35:57] | I will. | 好的 |
[35:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:01] | That would be… | 那可就是… |
[36:02] | Let me guess the best day ever? | 我猜猜 最棒的一天了 是吗 |
[36:08] | You have a lot of those. | 你有好多最棒的一天 |
[36:10] | No. | 不 |
[36:12] | Just one. | 只有一天 |
[36:16] | July 2, 1988. | 1988年7月2日 |
[36:46] | Looks like you’re having trouble letting go — | 看来你是无法释怀啊 |
[36:50] | Hate to see that, my friend. | 这样真不好 朋友 |
[36:52] | So, did she walk out on you? | 她抛弃你了 |
[36:55] | She drowned when her lungs filled up with blood. | 她肺部充血 窒息而死 |
[37:18] | These are all the names you could drum up? | 这就是所有人的名字吗 |
[37:22] | You’re lucky we found this many. | 能找到这么多算你走运 |
[37:24] | Whitehall, Strucker, List — | 怀特霍尔 斯特拉克 李斯特 |
[37:26] | the leadership is gone, man. | 领导层都被扳倒了 |
[37:28] | Usually, a head grows back, but not this time. | 通常还会再有人冒出来 但这次不会 |
[37:32] | The organization disintegrated. | 九头蛇彻底瓦解了 |
[37:36] | I want more names. | 我还要其他名字 |
[37:40] | And I want to marry into money. | 我还想和有钱人结婚呢 |
[37:42] | Do you speak English? | 听得懂人话吗 |
[37:43] | No leadership means nobody giving orders, | 没有领导层就意味着没人有权下令 |
[37:47] | and that sure as hell includes you. | 也包括你 |
[37:54] | Do you understand who you work for now? | 现在知道你们为谁效力了吗 |
[37:57] | Good. | 好的 |
[38:00] | I’m done flying solo. | 我不想再单干了 |
[38:02] | I miss having a team around me. | 我怀念团队合作的时光 |
[38:06] | I want more names. | 给我更多名字 |
[38:07] | Hail hydra to that. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[38:09] | What’s the plan, sir? Chaos? | 什么计划 长官 制造混乱吗 |
[38:16] | Closure. | 了结这一切 |
[38:29] | Hey, there, little funny face. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[38:32] | You coming to see me today, hmm? | 你今天来见我吗 |
[38:34] | You come inside. We’ll get you a treat. | 进来吧 我给你糖吃 |
[38:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:39] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[38:42] | Just passing by. | 路过而已 |
[38:45] | – Nice place. – Oh, thanks. | -地方不错 -谢谢 |
[38:47] | Well, we’re just getting up and running. | 我们才刚刚建起来 |
[38:48] | It’s gonna be a magical place once we get totally moved in. | 等一切就绪了 这地方会很不错 |
[38:52] | You know, we already have adoption days every Saturday. | 每周六都是领养日 |
[38:54] | Tell your friends. | 告诉你的朋友吧 |
[38:55] | Free spaying and neutering, too. | 还做免费宠物阉割和绝育 |
[38:57] | Just ask for Dr. Winslow. | 找温斯洛医生就好 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. And you are… | 抱歉 你是… |
[39:03] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[39:06] | That’s a lovely name. | 名字真好听 |
[39:09] | Remember, a house is not a home without a pet! | 记住 没有宠物的房子可不叫家 |
[39:20] | Thank you for doing that for him. | 谢谢你为他做这事 |
[39:23] | I know aspects of the TAHITI program don’t sit well with you. | 我知道你不太喜欢塔希提计划的部分方面 |
[39:26] | This does. | 这个还不错 |
[39:28] | He has a lot to give… | 他是个有大爱的人 |
[39:30] | And now a way to give it. | 现在这些爱有了归属 |
[39:33] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[39:37] | Are you ready to refocus your energies? | 准备好重返战场了吗 |
[39:41] | A team centered around people with powers? | 异能人士组成的小队 |
[39:45] | How many on the list? | 名单上有多少人 |
[39:47] | Right now, just you. We’ll take it slow. | 现在只有你 我们慢慢来 |
[39:50] | I’ve thought a lot about it. | 我想了很多 |
[39:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[39:53] | And my mother was right about one thing — | 我妈妈说对了一件事 |
[39:56] | People like me need to be kept a secret, | 我的族类不能被暴露 |
[39:58] | not like the Avengers, out in the open. | 不能像复仇者联盟那样公开 |
[40:00] | If we do this, we need to be — | 如果要做这事 我们得… |
[40:02] | Anonymous. That’s the idea. | 隐姓埋名 就是这样打算的 |
[40:09] | But it’s not if we do this. | 但不存在如果 |
[40:12] | We have to do this. We don’t have a choice. | 我们必须这样做 别无选择 |
[40:16] | It may feel like things have cooled down right now, | 现在事态虽然平息了 |
[40:18] | but this… | 但这… |
[40:22] | This is my permanent reminder… | 这会永远提醒我 |
[40:24] | That we’ll always be paying the price, | 我们总要付出代价 |
[40:26] | that we’ll never get ahead of the consequences that I, | 你 我 和神盾局所造成的影响 |
[40:29] | that you, that S.H.I.E.L.D. have set in motion. | 我们永远要跟在后面收拾 |
[40:34] | Like a ripple in the water. | 就像水中的涟漪 |
[40:37] | But this ripple won’t fade. | 但这涟漪不会消退 |
[40:39] | It’ll grow and grow until it’s a tidal wave. | 它会越来越大 直到掀起巨浪 |
[41:12] | We’ll be back in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[41:18] | No, I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[41:19] | You keep rambling on and on, | 你一直在唠叨 |
[41:20] | and I still don’t know what you mean. | 但我还是不知道你什么意思 |
[41:22] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[41:23] | Fast approaching, yes, and we’ll eat it, I’m sure. | 是啊 就要到晚饭时间了 我们会去吃的 |
[41:25] | Yeah, no, no, no. But, uh, me and you — | 没错 不不不 我是说我俩… |
[41:29] | Maybe we could eat somewhere else, you know, | 我们也许可以去个别的地方吃饭 |
[41:33] | somewhere…Nice. | 高档的地方 |
[41:47] | Good. Okay. | 好啊 好的 |
[41:49] | Uh, well, y– uh, you should come find me | 等你这边结束了 |
[41:51] | when you’re finished here, and — and I’ll — | 就来找我吧 我会… |
[41:53] | I’ll start working on options to run by you…for that. | 我去找找吃饭的地方 你来选 |
[42:13] | Ugh, what… | 怎么搞的… |