时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Did you see what he did! | 你看到他干了什么吗 |
[00:45] | – Get out of the road. – Sorry. I… I’m sorry. | -别挡道 -对不起 对不起 |
[01:02] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 对不起 我不知道我怎么了 |
[01:04] | I’m just trying to get to the hospital! Please! | 我只是想去医院 求你们了 |
[01:10] | Hands in the air! Now! | 举起手来 马上 |
[01:11] | We have the alien threat surrounded. | 我们已包围了外星威胁 |
[01:13] | 5th, between Pike and Union. | 第五大街 派克市场和联合车站之间 |
[01:15] | He’s in our sights, ma’am. | 他就在我们视线范围内 夫人 |
[01:16] | Contain the subject. | 控制目标 |
[01:18] | Use lethal force if necessary. | 有必要可进行致命打击 |
[01:19] | Lethal force? | 致命打击 |
[01:21] | I’m not trying to do this! I need help! | 不是我想这样的 我需要帮助 |
[01:22] | Stay right there, damn it! Hands up! | 站在那儿 该死 举起手来 |
[01:24] | – Okay, okay. – Now turn around, | -好的 好的 -现在转身 |
[01:26] | hands on the hood, real slow. | 慢慢把手放在引擎盖上 |
[01:27] | I’ll do whatever you say, but please don’t hurt me. | 我都照你说的做 但请不要伤害我 |
[01:30] | Honestly, I… I don’t know what… what’s… what’s… | 真的 我不知道 我… |
[01:36] | happening to me. | 我怎么了 |
[01:44] | Hey, wait a minute! | 等等 |
[01:45] | Freeze! Get down on the ground! Get him! | 不许动 趴下 抓住他 |
[02:02] | He’s in the alley! | 他在小巷里 |
[02:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:25] | Guy, what’s your name? | 兄弟 你叫什么名字 |
[02:26] | – Joey. – Joey. | -乔伊 -乔伊 |
[02:28] | Okay, my name’s Daisy, I’m with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 好的 我叫黛西 我是神盾局的 |
[02:29] | and we’re here for your protection. | 我们是来保护你的 |
[02:30] | There’s more on the way. | 还有更多人在赶来 |
[02:31] | First unit’s down or wetting themselves. | 第一小组已被击溃 或是吓尿了 |
[02:33] | That SUV got the point across. | 那辆SUV叫他们知道厉害了 |
[02:36] | Joey, Joey. J… | 乔伊 乔伊 |
[02:37] | Joey! Stay with me, okay?! | 乔伊 听我说 好吗 |
[02:38] | I know you’re scared | 我知道你很害怕 |
[02:40] | And your world’s being turned upside down. | 你的世界完全被颠覆了 |
[02:41] | But believe it or not, I’ve been through this, okay? | 但信不信由你 我也经历过这一切 |
[02:44] | – I can help. – We’ll get you out of here. | -我能帮助你 -我们会带你离开这里 |
[02:47] | It’s you who made the car, the people, and the thing… | 是你把那辆车 那些人… |
[02:49] | You’re gonna want to stand well clear of that, mate. | 你得站远点 伙计 |
[02:55] | – Didn’t I tell you? – I know it’s a lot to take in. | -我说的吧 -我知道有很多需要消化 |
[02:57] | But right now, you have very few options and zero time, | 但现在 你没太多选择 时间紧迫 |
[02:59] | – so, please, just go with it. – We’ll be right there with you. | -所以 听我们的吧 -我们稍后就来 |
[03:02] | – It’s not like this day can get any crazier, right? – Right? | -这一天也不可能更疯狂了 是吧 -是吧 |
[03:12] | I take that back! | 我收回刚才那句 |
[03:22] | Chemical hazard. Mask on. | 危险化学物 戴上面具 |
[03:26] | They were right here. | 他们刚才就在这儿 |
[03:27] | What the hell happened? They’re gone. | 怎么回事 他们不见了 |
[03:36] | How are you holding up in there, buddy? | 感觉还好吧 哥们 |
[03:38] | Fine. I guess. | 还好…吧 |
[03:41] | I hope this is going somewhere other than higher. | 我希望这玩意儿不是只会上升 |
[03:44] | Rest easy. We’re almost there. | 放宽心 我们就到了 |
[04:15] | We had him pinned down, but the target has escaped. | 我们本已困住了他 但目标逃脱了 |
[04:17] | He didn’t escape. He was extracted. | 他不是逃脱了 他是被救走了 |
[04:20] | We’ll secure the area, clean up, contain the situation. | 我们会拉起警戒线 清理 控制局面 |
[04:23] | Manage it without making any more noise. | 确保不再闹出更大动静 |
[04:25] | There were helicopters this time, for god’s sake. | 这次连直升机都出动了 真是的 |
[04:27] | It is getting harder for this to go unnoticed. | 这事影响越来越大了 |
[04:53] | We’ll leave you to it. | 交给你了 |
[04:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:57] | W-what is this? What is S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 这怎么回事 神盾局是什么 |
[05:00] | Did you do this to me? | 是你对我动的手脚吗 |
[05:01] | We try to protect people like you from the world | 我们努力保护你这样的人免遭世界的伤害 |
[05:04] | or from yourself, | 也避免你们伤到自己 |
[05:06] | unless we have to defend the world against you. | 除非有必要保卫世界免受你的威胁 |
[05:08] | People like me? What is happening to me? | 我这样的人 我是怎么了 |
[05:11] | You’ve experienced what’s called a bio-morphic event. | 你经历了所谓的生物变异 |
[05:14] | Short version — your DNA changed. | 简单地说 你的DNA改变了 |
[05:17] | And the long version? | 那不简单地说呢 |
[05:18] | Is…long, but | 很复杂 |
[05:21] | right now, you need to understand that you will survive this. | 但现在你要明白你会平安度过的 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | Okay, s-so you guys can cure me. | 好 那你们会治好我 |
[05:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:32] | We just learn to live with it. | 我们只能学着接受它 |
[05:34] | It may feel like your life has ended, | 你可能会觉得你的生活结束了 |
[05:36] | but it’s just… got more interesting. | 但它只是 更加有意思了 |
[05:41] | More interesting? | 更有意思 |
[05:42] | I’m not a freaking TED talk. | 我又不是TED演讲 |
[05:45] | Did you see the power line hit that tanker truck? | 你看见电线砸中油罐车的样子了吗 |
[05:47] | I’m literally a catastrophic meltdown. | 我就是个灾难性的熔化器 |
[05:50] | Everything was… | 一切都 |
[05:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:53] | Why — why isn’t this box liquefying | 为什么这个箱子没有化掉 |
[05:55] | or this plane or whatever the hell this is? | 还是飞机什么玩意儿的 |
[05:57] | It’s poly-tectic adaptive materials. | 这是高分子适应性材料 |
[05:59] | Each module can be customized. | 每个模块都可以个性化设置 |
[06:01] | So, you’re safe in there, and we’re safe from you. | 所以你在里面很安全 也不会伤到我们 |
[06:04] | I don’t feel safe. | 我怎么没觉得安全呢 |
[06:06] | I feel like my skin’s crawling | 我觉得我皮肤发麻 |
[06:07] | and my organs are shifting and — | 我的器官在乱动… |
[06:08] | Joey, just take a breath. | 乔伊 深呼吸 |
[06:10] | First thing you need is rest, medically speaking. | 你现在最需要的是休息 这是医学考虑 |
[06:13] | We’ll be in the air for a couple more hours, | 我们还得飞几个小时 |
[06:15] | and you will be in this box, so why don’t you lie down? | 期间你只能待在箱子里 还是躺会儿吧 |
[06:19] | You’ll feel better after some sleep. | 睡一觉你会觉得好很多的 |
[06:26] | Well… | 那个 |
[06:29] | Thanks, whatever your name is. | 谢谢 不管你叫什么 |
[06:31] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[06:32] | Well, thank you, Daisy, | 谢谢你 黛西 |
[06:33] | for not letting them shoot me in the head. | 谢谢你没让他们打死我 |
[06:38] | Uh, oh, one last thing — | 还有件事 |
[06:40] | Do you take vitamins every day, Joey? | 你每天都吃维生素片吗 乔伊 |
[06:42] | Fish oil? | 鱼油 |
[06:44] | Not every day. | 也不是每天 |
[06:47] | All right. Get some rest. | 好的 好好休息 |
[06:58] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[06:59] | Okay. For now. | 暂时 还好吧 |
[07:01] | Third incident already this month, | 这已经是这个月第三起了 |
[07:02] | but at least we were able to get our hands on this one. | 但至少这次我们保护了他 |
[07:04] | The rate of new cases is increasing. | 新变异发生率在升高 |
[07:06] | We knew it would after the initial reports. | 第一起事故后我们就预料到会如此了 |
[07:08] | A new inhuman could emerge anywhere | 新异人可能在任何地方出现 |
[07:10] | without having any idea what’s happened. | 而且完全不知道是怎么回事 |
[07:12] | Only in the continental U.S. so far. | 目前为止还只出现在美国大陆 |
[07:13] | Plus, this new aircraft can stay in the air | 再说 新飞行器的飞行时间 |
[07:16] | much longer than the old plane. | 比以前那个长多了 |
[07:17] | Days, really, so rapid response anywhere is — | 几天都行 所以往任何地方快速响应都 |
[07:19] | You love your new toy, don’t you? | 你很喜欢你的新玩具吧 |
[07:21] | I very much love my new toy, | 我是很喜欢我的新玩具 |
[07:22] | but even with the mind-boggling range on this puppy… | 但就算它有强大到惊人的覆盖面积 |
[07:25] | Inhumans are still disappearing. | 异人还是在消失 |
[07:26] | This is the first one in a while we’ve been able to secure. | 他是我们这段时间第一个成功解救的 |
[07:28] | Well, it’s no mystery who’s taking them. | 是谁带走了他们并不难猜 |
[07:30] | That black-ops group was there before us. | 那个秘密行动小组在我们之前就到了 |
[07:31] | – I know. – Again. | -我知道 -不是第一次了 |
[07:33] | Whoever they are. | 不管他们是谁 |
[07:34] | How many do you think they’ve taken? | 你觉得他们带走了多少异人 |
[07:35] | We know of at least five sightings, | 我们至少知道有五起事件 |
[07:37] | five individuals who vanished before we could get to them. | 五个异人在我们赶到前消失不见了 |
[07:39] | But the real mystery is, who’s running that group? | 但真正的谜团是 谁在领导这个组织 |
[07:43] | Not if you did your part. | 你做好调查不就知道了 |
[07:45] | How did it feel to join the paparazzi, Phil? | 加入狗仔大军感觉如何 菲尔 |
[07:48] | I think I might have missed my calling. | 我可能是入错行了 |
[07:50] | I have every body, every piece of software | 我让所有人动用各种资源 |
[07:52] | tasked with identifying that woman | 去查实那女人的身份 |
[07:54] | so we can figure out where she’s taking inhumans | 我们就能查到她把异人带去了哪里 |
[07:57] | and what exactly she plans to do with them. | 又打算对他们做什么 |
[07:59] | Make it top priority. | 把这项工作放在首位 |
[08:01] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[08:03] | Just find out who’s running them. | 只需查出谁是头儿 |
[08:04] | I’ll handle the rest. | 其他交给我 |
[08:06] | Anyone in particular I should be looking at? | 有需要我特别留意的吗 |
[08:08] | I have a few names. | 我知道几个人 |
[08:09] | Meanwhile, tighten your belt | 这期间 你要事事小心 |
[08:10] | so they don’t catch you with your pants down again. | 别再被人抓住把柄 |
[08:13] | This metamorphosis is becoming less rare. | 变异现象越来越频繁了 |
[08:20] | And I don’t like that one of them got away. | 我很不高兴有一个逃走了 |
[08:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:53] | My name’s Bobbi. | 我叫芭比 |
[08:54] | As in the name usually short for “Robert,” | 通常是”罗伯特”的简称 |
[08:55] | but in my case, “Barbara,” which, to me, is worse. | 但我本名叫”芭芭拉” 我觉得这个更难听 |
[08:58] | This room is all yours, | 这房间是你的了 |
[09:00] | so feel free to make yourself at home. | 你自己随意吧 |
[09:02] | When you change, | 你换完衣服 |
[09:03] | just put your clothing and any personal belongings | 就把你的衣服和私人物件 |
[09:05] | in the drawer over here for analysis. | 放在那个抽屉里 我们要作分析 |
[09:07] | The screen will then ask you | 荧幕会要求你配合 |
[09:08] | to perform a series of medical scans. | 进行一系列医学扫描 |
[09:10] | I know that you’re not a huge fan of check-ups, | 我知道你不爱检查 |
[09:12] | but this will be painless. | 但是不痛的 |
[09:14] | No offense, but I don’t know you, | 无意冒犯 但我不认识你 |
[09:16] | so don’t act like you know a damn thing about me. | 所以别装得像你了解我似的 |
[09:21] | I know you put off your yearly physicals at least once every year. | 我知道你每年至少推迟一次年度体检 |
[09:24] | I know that your ex-boyfriend was a health nut | 我知道你的前男友注重养生 |
[09:27] | and was on you to take better care of yourself. | 想让你更好地照顾自己 |
[09:28] | But it wasn’t until you two broke up | 但直到你俩分手 |
[09:30] | that you finally got your gym membership. | 你才终于办了健身会员 |
[09:31] | You’ve been spying on me? | 你一直在监视我吗 |
[09:33] | Looked at your facebook page. | 只是看了下你的脸书页面而已 |
[09:36] | I did see enough to know | 不过我确实看出 |
[09:39] | that you’re generally more concerned for others | 通常而言 比起自己 |
[09:41] | than you are for yourself. | 你更关心别人 |
[09:45] | Did I hurt anyone? | 我伤到人了吗 |
[09:48] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[09:51] | But there have been no reported fatalities — | 但还没有报道称有人丧生 |
[09:53] | not yet, anyway, so it’s a good thing. | 目前还没有 所以是件好事 |
[09:58] | Daisy will be in soon to give you the rundown. | 黛西马上过来给你解释情况 |
[10:01] | But know that you’re not a danger to anyone in here. | 但你要清楚 你对这里的人构不成威胁 |
[10:03] | And you’re safe from those people out there | 而且你不会受到 |
[10:05] | who were trying to hurt you. | 外面那些人的伤害 |
[10:07] | Whoever they are. | 无论他们是谁 |
[10:18] | They’re not Hydra. You know, I’ve been digging, | 他们不是九头蛇 我查过了 |
[10:20] | and my street sources tell me Hydra’s gone silent — | 我的线人们说九头蛇销声匿迹了 |
[10:22] | Eerily silent, yes, but — | 安静得诡异 但是 |
[10:24] | Yeah, the Hydra finances we track are static. | 对 我们追查的九头蛇资产也保持静态 |
[10:27] | No money’s changing hands. | 没有资金交易 |
[10:28] | And by the looks of the hardware these gung-ho nutters are using, | 从这些疯子使用的装备来看 |
[10:31] | they’re well-funded. | 他们财力雄厚 |
[10:33] | So if this woman’s not Hydra, what is she? | 那如果她不是九头蛇 她是哪个组织的 |
[10:36] | Everything else. | 一切皆有可能 |
[10:37] | I mean, look at this — two years CIA… | 瞧瞧 两年的中情局经历 |
[10:38] | Is that MI6? | 那是军情六处吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah, under which time, | 看来 在那段时间里 |
[10:40] | she was consulting with the CDC, apparently. | 她还在疾控中心做顾问 |
[10:42] | All under different aliases. | 采用的都是不同的化名 |
[10:44] | Oh, I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:45] | Yeah, but how are we supposed to track down someone like this? | 但我们要怎么追查这样的人呢 |
[10:47] | We can’t look everywhere. | 我们不能满世界找 |
[10:49] | If we can trace that hardware, | 如果我们能查到那件武器的来源 |
[10:50] | that could give us a place to start. | 就有着手点了 |
[10:51] | Take that down to Bobbi in the lab. | 把那个拿去实验室给芭比 |
[10:53] | – Have the team analyze it. – Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | -让他们进行分析 -不不不 |
[10:55] | No, no, I’m– I’m… not going anywhere near Bobbi. | 不不 我不会靠近芭比的 |
[11:00] | Fine. I’ll take it to her myself. | 好吧 那我自己拿去给她 |
[11:03] | Wouldn’t want you to do anything | 我是不会让你 |
[11:03] | that makes you feel uncomfortable. | 做任何令你不舒服的事 |
[11:06] | Yeah, I know that’s sarcasm, | 我听得出你的弦外之音 |
[11:08] | and I’m choosing to accept your thoughtfulness at face value. | 但我还是选择接受这份表面上的体贴 |
[11:11] | Mack, you should head downstairs, assist Skye with intake. | 迈克 你该去楼下协助斯凯做纳入 |
[11:13] | – Daisy. – Daisy. Damn it. | -叫她黛西 -黛西 见鬼 |
[11:16] | Hard for us to get used to, huh? | 很难改口是吧 |
[11:19] | No. No, just you. | 不太难 就你而已 |
[11:21] | Okay. So, what do we know about this José Gutierrez? | 好吧 我们对约瑟·古铁雷斯了解什么 |
[11:24] | He goes by Joey. | 他自称乔伊 |
[11:25] | Construction foreman, motorcycle enthusiast. | 建筑工头 摩托车爱好者 |
[11:28] | Appears to be able to liquefy certain metals spontaneously | 似乎能自发溶解三米内的 |
[11:30] | at a distance of up to 3 meters. | 一些特定金属 |
[11:32] | Yeah. And understandably, | 嗯 可以想见 |
[11:34] | that development has scared the living crap out of him. | 这种进化让他恐惧万分 |
[11:38] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[11:39] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[11:40] | You’re in. | 你们已经进来了 |
[11:42] | This is my partner, Mack. We’re just gonna talk. | 这是我搭档 迈克 我们只是想找你聊聊 |
[11:46] | So, she’s the greeting party, and you’re the muscle, huh? | 她负责笑脸迎人 你负责做打手吗 |
[11:49] | Believe me, she is the muscle. | 相信我 她才是能打的 |
[11:50] | He looks big and intimidating. | 他虽然块头大 很吓人 |
[11:52] | But inside, he’s just a soft, little, fluffy little teddy bear. | 但内心就是只温柔毛绒的泰迪熊 |
[11:55] | Yay. | 真好 |
[11:56] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:59] | Like a stranger in my own body who I hate. | 好像我的身体是个讨厌的陌生人 |
[12:02] | Nice of you to ask. | 谢谢你关心 |
[12:05] | So, as I said, this phenomenon is mostly– | 我说过了 这种现象主要 |
[12:07] | You know what? | 算了 |
[12:08] | Lay it on me. | 直说吧 |
[12:10] | You don’t have to soften the blows anymore. Thanks. | 你不必再顾忌我情绪了 谢谢 |
[12:14] | All right. | 那好 |
[12:19] | There exists a small percentage of the population | 人群中有一小部分人的DNA |
[12:21] | with a dormant alien gene mixed into their DNA. | 混入了潜伏的外星基因 |
[12:25] | There’s a chemical compound that activates this gene, | 有一种化合物能激活这种基因 |
[12:28] | giving them unnatural abilities. | 使他们获得超乎常人的能力 |
[12:32] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[12:33] | This chemical compound, called terrigen, | 这种化合物叫做泰瑞根 |
[12:35] | was recently released into our ecosystem. | 不久前被散布进了我们的生态系统 |
[12:37] | And you, Joey, are one of the first people with this gene | 而你 乔伊 是拥有这种基因的人当中 |
[12:41] | to come into contact with it. | 首批接触到该物质的人之一 |
[12:45] | So… | 所以 |
[12:48] | I’m an alien? | 我是个外星人 |
[12:50] | Part alien. | 一部分是 |
[12:53] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[12:55] | We call ourselves inhumans. | 我们自称异人族 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | All right. | 真精彩 |
[13:19] | At least it’s, uh — it’s a good drinking story. | 至少喝酒时能拿来调侃了 |
[13:22] | I can’t wait to tell my friends. | 真等不及跟朋友们讲了 |
[13:24] | Unfortunately, you’re gonna have to wait. | 很抱歉 这事你得往后推一推了 |
[13:28] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:29] | We can’t let you leave before we know | 在确定你可以自控之前 |
[13:30] | you have your abilities under control. | 我们不能让你走 |
[13:33] | And even then, only if we decide you’re stable enough | 即便那时 我们也得先确定你足够稳定 |
[13:36] | not to use them unless absolutely necessary. | 只会在必要情况下使用能力时才能让你走 |
[13:40] | And even then, we… | 即便你离开后 我们… |
[13:42] | we can’t let you go back to your old life, Joe. | 我们不能让你回归原来的生活了 乔 |
[13:47] | What? | 什么 |
[13:49] | I’m so sorry. It’s just the reality. | 非常抱歉 但这就是现实 |
[13:51] | Wait, wait. | 你等等 |
[13:52] | You’re not saying I can’t go and have a beer anytime soon. | 你说的不是短期内不能去喝酒 |
[13:55] | You’re saying I can’t go back to my life, ever? | 你是说我永远都不能回到原来的生活了 |
[13:58] | Not in the foreseeable future. | 在可预见的未来内都不行 |
[14:00] | The first step is control, | 第一步就是学会控制 |
[14:02] | but then S.H.I.E.L.D. will set you up with a new identity — | 然后神盾局会给你安排一个新身份 |
[14:03] | But I like — I like my life. | 但是我喜欢我的生活 |
[14:07] | It has taken me a long time to get here, | 我努力了很久才走到这一步 |
[14:09] | to build a life where I’m actually comfortable, | 才拥有了一个让我舒服的生活 |
[14:12] | much less happy. | 更别说我过得很幸福 |
[14:14] | I’m not about to toss it. | 我可不想就这么抛弃这份生活 |
[14:16] | As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, | 说起来 我考虑了一下 |
[14:18] | I’d like to get back to it right now. | 我想马上就回去 |
[14:21] | …are unsure what to call this, | 不知该如何定性这起事件 |
[14:22] | whether it was a calculated alien attack | 究竟是一起蓄意的外星袭击 |
[14:24] | or an experiment gone wrong. | 还是实验出了差错 |
[14:27] | …Get too close, but, uh, he was a latino guy. | …离得太近 不过他是个拉美人 |
[14:30] | Normal. | 挺普通的 |
[14:31] | He had this crazy look in his eyes. | 眼里有一种疯狂的神色 |
[14:33] | Manhunt is under way. | 搜捕正在进行中 |
[14:34] | Authorities are asking witnesses to come forward | 当局正在寻找目击者 |
[14:37] | with any information that could lead to the capture… | 寻求一切信息来抓捕… |
[14:39] | The world’s been a little twitchy | 自从索科威亚从天上掉下来后 |
[14:40] | since sokovia fell out of the sky. | 整个世界都紧张兮兮的 |
[14:42] | Right now, your apartment is being torn apart, | 现在你的公寓被翻了个底朝天 |
[14:45] | and your relatives are being questioned. | 而你的亲属正在接受调查 |
[14:46] | So I need to get to them before — | 所以我得先找到他们 |
[14:48] | Your best-case scenario out there | 你出去后最好的结果 |
[14:49] | is that black-ops group kills you quick | 就是利落地被那个秘密行动小组干掉 |
[14:52] | before you bring a building down on someone. | 免得你把哪栋建筑搞塌砸死人 |
[14:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is your best option. | 你最好的选择就是待在神盾局 |
[14:56] | – Let me the hell out of here. – Calm down. | -让我离开这个鬼地方 -冷静 |
[14:58] | Let me out. | 让我出去 |
[14:59] | Joey, you will lose control if you don’t calm down. | 乔伊 再不冷静下来你会失控的 |
[15:01] | – Let me out! Let me out! – Now, Joey! Stop! | -让我出去 让我出去 -乔伊 停下来 |
[15:16] | New readings on The Monolith? | 巨石有新数据了吗 |
[15:18] | Nope. That was Daisy firing a warning shot. | 没有 那是黛西发出的警告 |
[15:21] | No new readings, no new anything on The Monolith in months. | 几个月来巨石没有新数据 没有新发现 |
[15:24] | Fitz even stopped sending automated probes into that room. | 菲兹甚至不再往那房间里送自动探测器了 |
[15:27] | No one’s stepped foot in there since… | 自从西蒙斯被吸进去以后 |
[15:29] | Simmons was swallowed up by it. | 就再没人进去过 |
[15:32] | – This was fish oil again? – What can I say? | -又是鱼油 -没办法 |
[15:34] | We pulled the product off shelves, | 我们撤下了货架上的产品 |
[15:35] | but we can’t track down every bottle sold. | 但不可能追踪到卖掉的每一瓶鱼油 |
[15:37] | The good news, if you want to call it that, | 好消息是 如果你觉得是好消息的话 |
[15:39] | is the deadly metallic elements sank to the bottom, | 致命的金属元素沉到了海底 |
[15:42] | so the chemical contaminating the sea life | 所以污染海洋生物的化学物质 |
[15:44] | isn’t deadly to humans, | 不会对人类造成致命伤害 |
[15:45] | just game-changing for inhumans. | 只对异人族有决定性影响 |
[15:48] | – The bad news… – It’s not just in the fish oil. | -坏消息是 -不止鱼油里有 |
[15:51] | Where else could it have spread? | 还可能扩散到哪里 |
[15:52] | Other sea life. | 其他海洋生物 |
[15:53] | With ocean currents, it’s dispersed into the ecosystem. | 有洋流 它已经散布到整个生态系统中了 |
[15:56] | I need to know how wide a range we’re talking. | 我要知道这个范围到底有多广 |
[15:57] | Fitz and I have the team working on a computer simulation. | 我和菲兹正在让小组用计算机进行模拟 |
[16:00] | That biology degree’s finally coming in handy, huh? | 生物学学位终于派上用场了吧 |
[16:02] | Leaving me stuck staring at screens in here for all eternity. | 然后我就被困在这 天天盯着屏幕看 |
[16:05] | I get it. Rehab’s a bitch. | 我懂 康复太无聊了 |
[16:07] | At least you’re not hoping your knee will grow back. | 至少你没在等着你的膝盖长回来 |
[16:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:12] | I’m just frustrated. | 我只是有点丧气 |
[16:13] | The simulation’s taking a while. | 模拟已经进行好一阵了 |
[16:15] | Have Fitz look into this, too. | 让菲兹也看看这个 |
[16:16] | If we can figure out where it came from… | 如果我们能查到这东西的出处 |
[16:18] | We could narrow the search on the mystery girl. | 我们可以缩小搜寻神秘女孩的范围 |
[16:19] | I’m sure she’d prefer “Mystery woman.” | 我觉得她会更喜欢被称作”神秘女人” |
[16:21] | Oh, and by the way, where is he? | 对了 他在哪 |
[16:23] | – Fitz? – He requested yesterday | -菲兹吗 -他昨天要求 |
[16:25] | to do some research at S.H.I.E.L.D. archives, | 去神盾局档案馆查资料 |
[16:26] | – but I haven’t seen him all day. – I’ll call him in. | -但我今天都没见着他 -我叫他来 |
[16:29] | He’s chasing down one last lead on the monolith. | 他在调查巨石的最后一条线索 |
[16:31] | He’s had a lot of last leads. | 他查了很多最后线索了 |
[16:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:33] | – With him, I — I just try to — – We all do. | -对他 我只是尽量… -我们都是 |
[16:36] | But I’d rather have him with his head in the game | 但我希望他能把心思集中在这里 |
[16:38] | than banging it against a wall. | 而不是天天撞墙 |
[16:40] | I’ll call him in. | 我会叫他来的 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Go for Fitz. | 我是菲兹 |
[16:50] | You need to come in. | 你得回来了 |
[16:51] | Coulson has some weaponry he wants you to examine. | 科尔森想让你检查一些武器 |
[16:53] | It’s pressing. | 时间紧迫 |
[16:53] | You can handle that, though, yeah? | 你可以解决的吧 |
[16:55] | For a biologist, you’re pretty good with forensics. | 作为生物学家 鉴证完全是小菜一碟 |
[16:57] | Fitz, I can’t cover for you anymore. | 菲兹 我不能再给你打掩护了 |
[16:59] | I’ll get started, but you need to get in here. | 我会着手 但你得快回来 |
[17:01] | We need you here. | 我们需要你 |
[17:02] | Yeah, I’ll head back there in a minute. | 好 我马上就回 |
[17:03] | I just need to check out one last thing. | 我只是还有最后一条线索要查 |
[17:05] | Soon. All right? | 快点 好吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah, copy that. Call me if you hit a snag. | 收到 碰到难题随时找我 |
[17:16] | Just one last thing. | 最后一条线索 |
[17:33] | Should be down that way. | 就在这条路尽头 |
[17:39] | Mister? | 先生 |
[17:42] | A man like you should not go to that place alone, | 你这样的人不该一个人去那种地方 |
[17:44] | though I will not go with you. | 不过我也不会陪你去的 |
[17:46] | Okay. Just… stay close. | 好吧 你留在这里 别走远 |
[18:11] | We speak English, my friend. | 我们会说英语 我的朋友 |
[18:13] | But you do not speak Arabic. | 但你可不会说阿拉伯语 |
[18:16] | I’m looking for Yusef Hadad. | 我在找约瑟夫·哈达德 |
[18:18] | Is he here? I’d like to see him. | 他在这里吗 我想见他 |
[18:21] | But does Yusef want to see you? | 但约瑟夫会想见你吗 |
[18:23] | I’m fairly certain he’s gonna want what’s in this case. | 我很肯定他会想要这箱子里的东西 |
[18:26] | Let me take a look, huh? I’ll decide. | 让我看看 我来判断 |
[18:28] | Hey, wait. Ah. I want to see Yusef. | 等等 我要见约瑟夫 |
[18:29] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:30] | Or is your English worse than you think? | 还是你的英语比你想的要糟 |
[18:34] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[18:41] | We lost Fitz again, huh? | 菲兹又不见了啊 |
[18:43] | He out there chasing down another ghost story? | 他又出去追查没影的事了吗 |
[18:44] | He has a theory. | 他有个理论 |
[18:46] | He’s always got another theory. | 他总会想出另一个理论 |
[18:47] | That’s why I locked up that damn rock and won’t let anyone in. | 所以我才把那破石头锁起来不让任何人进去 |
[18:49] | He wouldn’t dare go in there. He’s not totally irrational. | 他不会敢进去的 他还没那么失去理智 |
[18:51] | Process of digging just helps him cope. | 追查的过程能帮助他接受这件事 |
[18:53] | No, it keeps him from coping. | 不 这是让他无法接受 |
[18:55] | Look, I love the fact that he won’t give up hope — I do. | 我喜欢他不愿放弃希望这一点 真的 |
[18:58] | But the man’s a scientist, and… | 但他是个科学家 而… |
[19:00] | The evidence is pointing one way. | 所有证据都只能说明一件事 |
[19:01] | I know, but… | 我明白 但… |
[19:03] | I’m not gonna have this talk with him. | 我反正不会去和他谈的 |
[19:05] | Are you? | 你要去吗 |
[19:07] | So…let him dig. | 那就…由他查吧 |
[19:14] | Fire in the hole. | 准备试射 |
[19:19] | Without him, I need your eyes on this. | 他不在 我需要你帮我看看这个 |
[19:23] | Well, it’s a prototype. | 这是原型机 |
[19:25] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[19:27] | Thumb detection in the handle… | 枪柄上有指纹检测 |
[19:28] | I had to bypass it, yeah. | 我想办法绕过了检测 是的 |
[19:29] | Liquid-helium-cooled, titanium barrel and slide… | 液氦冷却 钛金属枪管和滑套 |
[19:33] | You ask me, it looks like an emerging technologies design. | 要我说 看起来像是新兴高科技设计 |
[19:35] | DARPA, maybe? | 可能是DARPA[国防高级研究计划局]吧 |
[19:36] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我也这样想的 |
[19:39] | So you didn’t need my damn eyes on this at all, huh? | 你根本不需要我帮你看 是吧 |
[19:41] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[19:43] | Yes, thank you. | 需要 谢谢你啦 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:46] | We can run some surveillance on known DARPA facilities. | 我们可以查查已知DARPA设施的监控 |
[19:48] | It could be black market. | 可能来自黑市 |
[19:50] | You should ask Hunter to contact the back-alley traders he knows. | 你该让亨特问问他黑市上的朋友 |
[19:52] | Hunter’s not talking to me. | 亨特不跟我讲话了 |
[19:59] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[20:01] | I do. | 知道 |
[20:02] | I hope you know what you’re doing | 希望你明白自己在做什么 |
[20:04] | And this doesn’t end in complete disaster. | 也希望这一切不会以灾难结束 |
[20:06] | Team’s fallen apart enough as it is. | 这个团队已经够分崩离析的了 |
[20:08] | Can’t afford any more trouble. | 不能再承受更多动荡了 |
[20:12] | You want to see Yusef, let’s go. | 你想见约瑟夫 那就走吧 |
[20:17] | So, we tried to open this case of yours, | 我们试图打开你的箱子 |
[20:22] | But as you can see… We could not. | 但是你看到了 打不开 |
[20:27] | We’d like you to do that for us now. | 现在我们想让你把它打开 |
[20:31] | I’ll open it and give you what’s inside, no problem. | 我可以打开 把里面的东西给你们 |
[20:34] | But only in exchange for something in your possession. | 但要交换你们手上的一样东西 |
[20:37] | How about in exchange for your life? | 换你的命怎么样 |
[20:48] | No deal. | 不行 |
[20:51] | A man with nothing to lose. | 看来是不怕死的 |
[20:53] | Okay, listen, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once. | 听好 我只说一遍 |
[20:55] | I’ve already lost a friend, | 我失去了一位朋友 |
[20:57] | And it may sound strange, but to get her back, | 可能听起来很奇怪 但为了把她找回来 |
[20:59] | I need to understand the properties of an ancient monolith. | 我得弄清一块古代巨石的属性 |
[21:01] | Now, I’ve learned it was buried in the Yucatan | 我已得知 它满世界辗转了几百年后 |
[21:03] | after being dragged around the earth for a few hundred years. | 被埋在了尤卡坦 |
[21:05] | And originally found with it, were artifacts — | 本来 和它一起被发现的 |
[21:08] | mostly worthless, except one — | 是些古物 大多毫无价值 |
[21:10] | a scroll casing, over 1,000 years old. | 除了一个卷轴盒 有一千多年历史 |
[21:13] | The casing holds a parchment | 盒里有一块羊皮纸 |
[21:14] | which reportedly describes exactly what this monolith is, | 据说上面解释了这块巨石是什么 |
[21:17] | which is what I want to know. | 这正是我想知道的 |
[21:19] | And I tracked the scroll casing — not easy — | 而我追查了这个卷轴盒 这可不容易 |
[21:22] | through history, to mosul’s central museum in Iraq. | 在历史上的足迹 发现它在伊拉克的摩苏尔博物馆 |
[21:25] | But it was taken by your extremist buddies | 但今年你的极端组织朋友 |
[21:26] | when they ransacked the place this year. | 洗劫那里时 它也被拿走了 |
[21:28] | Now, I’m 90% sure it’s in this room. | 我有九成把握它就在这个房间里 |
[21:30] | So you can either hand it over in exchange for what’s in there, | 所以你要么把它拿出 交换箱里的东西 |
[21:33] | or you could spill my guts in the sand | 要么把我肠子挖出来 |
[21:34] | and use the briefcase as a booster seat. | 然后拿箱子垫屁股吧 |
[21:40] | It’s totally your call. | 你说了算 |
[22:10] | Now…Open the case. | 现在…把箱子打开 |
[22:31] | Are these… Splinter bombs? | 这些是…分裂炸弹吗 |
[22:34] | The very same used in the U.N. attack | 正是联合国袭击中所用到 |
[22:36] | and used to kill sunil bakshi. | 杀死了苏尼尔·巴克希的那种 |
[22:37] | That name should mean something to you. | 你应该熟悉那个名字 |
[22:39] | One of these killed him? | 就是这东西杀了他 |
[22:41] | Yeah, separated his atoms, leaving no remains. | 没错 把他的原子都分裂了 只剩下渣渣 |
[22:46] | This woman you went to all this trouble for… | 你费这么大劲找的这个女人… |
[22:50] | You love her, yeah? | 你爱她 对吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:57] | Only love can make a man so stupid. | 只有爱情会让男人如此愚蠢 |
[23:04] | No remains, you said, huh? | 你说 只剩渣渣 对吗 |
[23:06] | Should be easy to clean up. | 打扫起来应该很方便 |
[23:17] | What are you doing? Come back, stop. | 你干什么 回来 站住 |
[23:29] | He’s going nuts. | 他要疯了 |
[23:31] | Joey’s having a tough time. | 乔伊很不好过 |
[23:33] | The change is hard enough physically. | 身体上的转变已经很痛苦了 |
[23:34] | But emotionally, it’s a whole other thing. | 心理上的就更不用说了 |
[23:36] | I tried talking him down, but I blew it in there. | 我想劝他冷静下来 但是我搞砸了 |
[23:39] | And Mack is not exactly coming off as a Teddy Bear. | 迈克更是没个泰迪熊的样子 |
[23:41] | You just told the guy I’m a Teddy Bear. | 你刚跟他说了我是个泰迪熊 |
[23:43] | And then you told him | 然后你却跟他说 |
[23:44] | the best-case scenario was his head blown off. | 脑袋炸开就是最好的结果了 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | I need help, | 我需要帮助 |
[23:49] | and there’s one person who’s better at that than anyone. | 有个人再合适不过了 |
[23:52] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[23:54] | You really want to go there again? | 你真想再提这茬 |
[23:55] | He could help with intake. | 他可以帮我们纳新 |
[23:56] | Plus, he understands the physical change. | 还有 他了解生理上的变化 |
[23:58] | He’s a doctor, | 他是个医生 |
[23:59] | whereas we don’t even know what medical treatments to give. | 而我们甚至不知该采取什么治疗方法 |
[24:02] | Last time you tried to sell him on it, | 上次你想劝他来时 |
[24:03] | he wasn’t exactly buying. | 他可不大愿意 |
[24:04] | I’d like to try again. | 我想再试一次 |
[24:06] | Mack, what’s your take? | 迈克 你怎么看 |
[24:11] | I voiced my feelings about letting Lincoln roam free. | 我早说过关于放走林肯的担忧 |
[24:13] | I’d gladly drag him in here where he can’t hurt anyone, | 我很乐意把他拽来 让他伤不到别人 |
[24:15] | but if Daisy can talk him in… | 但如果黛西能把他劝来 |
[24:18] | He might actually do some good. | 他或许能帮上忙 |
[24:20] | Both of you go. | 你们一起去 |
[24:21] | Requisition a flight team and a quinjet. | 要一支飞行队 一架昆式战斗机 |
[24:28] | Hey, Coulson, got her. | 科尔森 查到她了 |
[24:32] | Weapon is a DARPA prototype. | 武器是DARPA的原型机 |
[24:34] | We tapped surveillance at multiple DARPA facilities, | 我们侵入了多个DARPA设施的监控 |
[24:36] | got a hit… the D.C. branch office. | 终于找到结果 华盛顿特区分处 |
[24:38] | She visits every few days. | 她每隔几天去一次 |
[24:39] | A routine. | 规律日程 |
[24:40] | Tell me there’s a window where we can get to her. | 告诉我有可以接近她的机会 |
[24:42] | It’s a small one. | 很短的机会 |
[24:44] | Every night she visits, | 她每次过去 |
[24:45] | she leaves at approximately 9:00 p.m. | 都在晚9点左右离开 |
[24:46] | with a small security detail. | 只带一支小安保队 |
[24:48] | They’re all three dropped at the metro station on 12th | 三个人半小时后到达12大道的地铁站 |
[24:51] | half an hour later. | 她在那儿下车 |
[24:52] | Her escorts buy her a coffee on the walk to the platform. | 她的随行人员会在去站台的路上给她买杯咖啡 |
[24:55] | But she boards the 9:35 train alone. | 但她会一个人上9:35的列车 |
[24:59] | Sits in the middle, | 坐在中间 |
[25:00] | drinks her coffee, and answers e-mails. | 喝着咖啡 回应邮件 |
[25:02] | It’s the only time she’s alone all day. | 这是她一天中唯一单独一人的时候 |
[25:12] | You’re not an easy person to pin down. | 找你真不容易 |
[25:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:16] | ’cause you were no trouble at all. | 找你可毫不费事呢 |
[25:30] | Sir, I have trouble counting without using my fingers, | 长官 我不用手指数不清数 |
[25:32] | but I think there’s more of them than us. | 但我猜他们人比我们多 |
[25:35] | Roger that. Thanks, Hunter. | 收到 谢谢 亨特 |
[25:37] | I would have sent a car, | 我本想派车去 |
[25:38] | but then you would have suspspected something, Mr. Coulson. | 但那样你肯定会起疑的 科尔森先生 |
[25:40] | And what should I call you? | 我该如何称呼你 |
[25:42] | Mrs. Kinley? Ms. McBride? | 金利太太 麦克布莱德女士 |
[25:44] | So many stage names to choose from. | 你的化名好多 挑花眼了 |
[25:46] | Call me Rosalind. | 叫我罗莎琳 |
[25:47] | Rosalind. | 罗莎琳 |
[25:48] | I know that’s the name you went by at NASA. | 我知道那是你在宇航局用的名字 |
[25:50] | At NASA, they tend to stick to last names, actually. | 实际上 宇航局里一般称呼姓氏 |
[25:53] | The whole east-coast flight-school mentality | 东海岸飞行学校的文化 |
[25:56] | is so deeply embedded. | 扎根太深 |
[25:57] | And yet you somehow came to it through the D.O.D. | 但你确不知怎么是从国防部过去的 |
[25:59] | Space exploration and the defense department | 太空探索和国防部 |
[26:02] | no longer eat at separate tables. | 已经不分你我了 |
[26:03] | But they also don’t like to share recipes. | 但他们也并不喜欢共享食谱 |
[26:05] | You tend to vanish, | 你总是消失 |
[26:07] | then materialize within the walls of a rival agency. | 然后又出现在对手机构内部 |
[26:10] | I feel like I’m talking to a ghost. | 我觉得我像在跟鬼魂说话 |
[26:11] | Whereas I’m talking to a corpse. | 而我在跟死尸说话 |
[26:15] | You’re not the only one who did the homework. | 不是只有你做了功课 |
[26:17] | I guess not. | 看来是的 |
[26:18] | In the eyes of the public, | 在公众眼中 |
[26:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D. no longer exists. | 神盾局已不复存在 |
[26:22] | And you were killed long before | 而你早在你所服务的 |
[26:23] | the agency you worked for was pronounced dead. | 机构被宣布死亡前就遇难了 |
[26:26] | Yet somehow, you both rise from the ashes. | 但不知怎么 你们都涅槃重生了 |
[26:29] | If I wasn’t so intrigued, I’d be terrified. | 如果我不是感到强烈好奇 都会觉得怕呢 |
[26:32] | I got a feeling nothing scares you. | 我觉得你什么都不怕 |
[26:34] | Not true. | 不是的 |
[26:35] | But I’m certainly not intimidated | 但我的确不觉得你 |
[26:37] | by you staking out my route home, | 监控我的回家路程 |
[26:39] | resorting to KGB-style tactics of intimidation. | 采取克格勃式的恐吓手段有什么吓人 |
[26:42] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么可能了解 |
[26:43] | I haven’t spent as much time as you have | 我又不像你 |
[26:45] | working with Russian counterintelligence. | 跟俄国反情报机构工作过那么久 |
[26:47] | And I haven’t spent any time in Tahiti, | 我也没去过塔希提呢 |
[26:49] | though I hear it’s a magical place. | 但我听说那是个神奇的地方 |
[26:54] | Let’s both agree that we enjoy a good secret, | 我们都承认我们喜欢秘密吧 |
[26:57] | though mine do appear a bit old-hat next to yours. | 但跟你的相比 我的不免显得老套了 |
[27:00] | Got to get with the times, Roz. | 得跟得上时代 罗莎 |
[27:02] | You don’t want to be left in the dust. | 可别被甩在后面了 |
[27:03] | That’s why I plan to detain you… | 所以我打算抓捕你 |
[27:05] | So it stops happening. | 好不再被你甩在后面 |
[27:06] | Two teams in position at the next stop, ma’am. | 下站有两队已准备好 夫人 |
[27:09] | That’s one team for each of us. | 一队对付我们一个 |
[27:11] | Again, killing it with math. | 看我 数学又满分了 |
[27:13] | But I do hope that we can continue this conversation | 但我确实希望能在更私密的环境里 |
[27:16] | in a more intimate setting. | 继续我们的对话 |
[27:17] | I’m perfectly happy to answer any questions | 我乐意回答现在 |
[27:19] | that might be bothering you now. | 困扰你的问题 |
[27:20] | Incarceration doesn’t seem totally necessary. | 没必要搞监禁嘛 |
[27:23] | Nice of you to be so accommodating. | 多谢你如此配合 |
[27:25] | Then tell me… | 那么告诉我 |
[27:28] | Where are you hiding them? | 你把他们藏哪去了 |
[27:35] | You finish your rounds, Lincoln? | 查房查完了吗 林肯 |
[27:36] | I’m trying. | 查着呢 |
[27:37] | Patient in 305’s a little bit of a talker, I hear. | 听说305的病人特别话唠 |
[27:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[27:53] | I said to leave me alone. | 我叫你们别烦我了 |
[27:54] | I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important. | 如果不是事情要紧我也不会来了 |
[27:56] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[27:58] | I told you, I don’t know anything about that damn rock. | 我说了 我不了解那块破石头的事 |
[28:00] | I’m sorry, what happened to your friend, | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[28:02] | but all I heard was that it’s lethal. | 但我只听说那东西是致命的 |
[28:03] | It’s not the monolith. We found a new inhuman. | 不是为了巨石 我们又找到一个新异人 |
[28:07] | And he’s not the first, and you know there will be more. | 他不是第一个 你也知道他不会是最后一个 |
[28:09] | No one is better at helping these people transition than you. | 没人比你更适合去帮助他们过度 |
[28:12] | – You taught me that it’s a gift. – I was wrong. | -你告诉我那是一种恩赐 -我错了 |
[28:15] | I was regurgitating a lie they shoved down my throat. | 我只是在重复他们硬塞给我的谎言 |
[28:18] | It’s a curse. | 那是个诅咒 |
[28:20] | You of all people should know that. | 你是最该清楚这一点的 |
[28:21] | Look, I get that you’re trying to build a life here… | 我知道你想在这里建立生活 |
[28:23] | Yes, a normal life, so stay out of it, | 是啊 正常生活 你就别来插手了 |
[28:26] | please. | 求你了 |
[28:27] | But our heritage… | 但我们的血统 |
[28:28] | Let it die. | 让它消亡吧 |
[28:30] | You’re not walking out of here till my partner has said her piece. | 我搭档没说完你别想走 |
[28:33] | I think I made it pretty clear. | 我觉得我已经说明白了 |
[28:36] | I’m not taking orders from anyone anymore. | 我不会再听从任何人的命令了 |
[28:38] | These altered humans are a threat, | 这些变异人类是威胁 |
[28:40] | and I am in charge of neutralizing that threat. | 我就是负责消除这一威胁的人 |
[28:42] | “By any means necessary” sounds like it’s coming next. | 似乎接下来就要说”采取任何手段”了 |
[28:45] | And who do you answer to? | 你又听谁的 |
[28:47] | Mr. Coulson, it’s others who answer to me. | 科尔森先生 都是别人要听我的 |
[28:50] | The laws of nature have changed. | 自然的法则已经改变 |
[28:52] | And until the laws of man change to reflect that, | 直到人类的法律也做出相应的改变 |
[28:55] | we can only do what we feel is right. | 我们只能采取我们视为正确的行动 |
[28:58] | I agree, I think. | 我好像同意你这话 |
[28:59] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[29:01] | So I understand the trail of bodies you’re leaving behind. | 所以我能理解你留下的一堆堆尸体 |
[29:04] | The dead ones I won’t hold against you. | 我不会为死的那些追究你 |
[29:06] | It’s the ones you’re sheltering… | 我在意的是你庇护的那些 |
[29:07] | Dead ones? I haven’t killed anyone. | 死的 我没杀过任何人 |
[29:10] | We’ve had some vanish before we could secure them. | 有些在我们保护起来之前就消失了 |
[29:12] | Then how do you explain the carcasses we’ve recovered? | 那你如何解释我们所找到的尸体 |
[29:15] | Blasted with some sort of energy weapon. | 被一种能量武器炸死 |
[29:17] | That’s not us. | 那不是我们 |
[29:18] | It’s not us, either. | 也不是我们 |
[29:19] | Wait, is this still cagey banter, | 等等 我们还在小心试探吗 |
[29:21] | or are we being honest all of a sudden? | 还是我们突然开始说实话了 |
[29:23] | If you’re not killing these individuals, then who is? | 如果不是你在杀这些人 那是谁 |
[29:26] | Get your hand off me! | 别碰我 |
[29:27] | You better watch your tone. | 你给我注意态度 |
[29:29] | You’re lucky we haven’t dragged you in | 我们没为你在航母上 |
[29:30] | for that crap you pulled on the aircraft carrier. | 做的事把你抓回去算你走运 |
[29:32] | – Mack… – I saw the men you took down. | -迈克 -我看到被你击倒的人了 |
[29:34] | They barely recovered. | 他们几乎无法恢复 |
[29:36] | Then you know what I’m capable of. | 那你就知道我的本事了 |
[29:37] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[29:39] | You should be. | 你该怕 |
[29:42] | Lincoln, cool down. | 林肯 冷静 |
[29:45] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我 |
[29:54] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[29:58] | Now tell me where to find the inhuman! | 告诉我异人在哪 |
[30:00] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[30:20] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[30:47] | We’ll have to hit this thing with everything we’ve got. | 我们得全力出击了 |
[30:50] | And I need a bigger gun, I guess. | 我看我需要更厉害的枪了 |
[30:52] | Or my ax. | 或者斧子 |
[30:54] | Or maybe a shotgun-ax combination of some sort. | 或者猎枪和斧子组合起来 |
[30:57] | Oh, we going in here? | 我们要进去啊 |
[30:58] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 嗯 合情合理呢 |
[31:02] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[31:12] | If we’re both getting the call, | 我们都接到了电话 |
[31:13] | then I think we know at it’s about. | 那我能猜到是出什么事了 |
[31:17] | You’ll have to excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:23] | If you don’t take it out of my pocket, | 你要是不把电话从我兜里拿出来 |
[31:25] | it’s just gonna ring like that forever. | 它会一直响的 |
[31:54] | I guess you guys didn’t do all your homework. | 看来你们功课做得还不够彻底 |
[31:56] | That many? In a hospital? | 这么多 在一间医院 |
[31:58] | How close is the response team? | 应急小队离得多远 |
[33:02] | He’s gone! | 他逃了 |
[33:03] | Contain the alien threats at all costs. | 不惜一切控制外星威胁 |
[33:05] | Use lethal force if necessary. | 有必要可进行致命打击 |
[33:08] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[33:10] | We’ll keep you safe. Your life is in danger. | 我们能保护你 你现在有危险 |
[33:11] | My life is in ruins. | 我的生活毁了 |
[33:14] | – Lincoln! – Daisy, Daisy! | -林肯 -黛西 黛西 |
[33:15] | He’s on his own. | 他不会跟我们走的 |
[33:15] | We got to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开了 |
[33:16] | They’re hunting you, too. | 他们也会抓你的 |
[33:18] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[33:33] | Want to tell me why you’re not speaking to me? | 想告诉我你为什么不跟我说话吗 |
[33:39] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:42] | …You’re not supposed to see the bride on the wedding day. | 婚礼这天是不该提前见新娘的 |
[33:50] | So, are we gonna do this or what? | 我们到底做不做了 |
[33:53] | I asked for the ring back because I paid for it, | 我要你还我戒指 是因为是我买的 |
[33:56] | not as a meaningful gesture of any kind. | 并不具有任何其他意义 |
[33:58] | But thanks, oh, great master of melodrama. | 但谢了 矫情大师 |
[34:01] | Why? Because it wasn’t at all melodramatic | 怎么了 根本没那么矫情 |
[34:03] | When you whispered on your death bed, | 是你奄奄一息地对我说 |
[34:05] | “I can’t do this anymore.” | “我做不下去了” |
[34:07] | I meant pretend not to… | 我是说假装不… |
[34:10] | …You know… | 你懂的 |
[34:13] | I didn’t mean that we should make the tragic mistake | 我不是说我们该再犯下结婚 |
[34:15] | of marrying each other… Again. | 这种悲剧性的错误 |
[34:18] | Call it what you will, | 随你说吧 |
[34:20] | but you’ve got the ring you once threw in my face, | 但你拿回了曾经丢在我脸上的戒指 |
[34:22] | and we’re shagging on the regular, | 我们又定期上床 |
[34:24] | so only thing missing is a piece of paper. | 所以只差一纸文书了 |
[34:26] | And your ring, not that you know where it is. | 还有你的戒指 不知被你丢到哪去了 |
[34:28] | I know exactly where it is. | 我完全知道它在哪 |
[34:30] | Just don’t personally own | 只是现在没有 |
[34:32] | the scuba-diving equipment to retrieve it. | 能去把它捞回来的潜水装置 |
[34:37] | You don’t care about the money. | 你才不在乎钱 |
[34:38] | That ring is cheap-ass. | 那戒指很便宜 |
[34:40] | I wanted something to hold onto… | 我想要留个念想 |
[34:43] | If your mind really is made up. | 如果你真拿定主意了 |
[34:47] | I’m going after him, Bob. | 我要去找他 芭比 |
[34:50] | Coulson’s given me the green light. | 科尔森已经批准了 |
[34:52] | I’ve chased down all the Hydra intel I can from on high. | 我已经远距离查遍了所有九头蛇情报 |
[34:55] | If my hunch is right, I need to get to ground. | 如果我的直觉没错 我得去实地了 |
[34:56] | We agreed that you’d wait till I was 100%. | 我们说好 你会等到我完全恢复 |
[34:59] | And every day, I’m pushing myself, | 我每天都在尽力恢复 |
[35:01] | getting better, stronger. A few more weeks… | 好起来 强壮起来 再过几周 |
[35:03] | I’ll be better without you. | 我一个人会更好 |
[35:04] | On my own turf, calling in favors, whatever it takes. | 自己拿主意 找人帮忙 不惜一切 |
[35:07] | I’m gonna hunt that son of a bitch down. | 我会抓到那混蛋的 |
[35:17] | It’s on. | 开始播了 |
[35:18] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:19] | I’m here tonight to address growing concerns | 我今晚将就我国国民 |
[35:22] | among our citizens of the threats we face | 对外星威胁日渐增长的担忧 |
[35:25] | that are not of this world. | 进行讲话 |
[35:28] | I don’t need to remind people of the catastrophes | 我无需提醒大家发生在纽约 伦敦 |
[35:30] | in New York, London, and most recently Sokovia, | 以及最近一次 在索科威亚的灾难 |
[35:35] | tragedies that seem to be growing in number and scale. | 这些惨剧越来越多 规模也越来越大 |
[35:38] | And the organization we had in place to protect us, | 而本来设立来保护我们的组织 |
[35:41] | S.H.I.E.L.D., | 神盾局 |
[35:42] | brought airships raining down in our nation’s capital. | 在我国首都击落了数架飞艇 |
[35:46] | Every day, new dangers present themselves, | 每一天 都会有新威胁出现 |
[35:49] | filling our peaceful streets with chaos. | 让我们安宁的街道充满混乱 |
[35:52] | Bigger. | 块头再大些 |
[35:53] | By executive order, | 我发布总统令 |
[35:55] | I have created a special task force | 建立了一支特遣队 |
[35:57] | to neutralize these alien threats on our soil. | 专门应对美国本土的外星威胁 |
[36:00] | The Advanced Threat Containment Unit, or ATCU, | 即高级威胁控制小组 ATCU |
[36:04] | will be given full license | 他们将获得 |
[36:05] | to act with whatever authority is necessary. | 采取一切必要行动的权力 |
[36:11] | The laws of nature have changed. | 自然的法则已经改变 |
[36:13] | And until the laws of man change to reflect that, | 直到人类的法律也做出相应的改变 |
[36:16] | we must do what we feel is right. | 我们必须采取我们视为正确的行动 |
[36:19] | People really do answer to you, don’t they. | 大家还真听你的 |
[36:21] | Mr. President! One question! Quick question! | 总统先生 问个问题 |
[36:23] | Mr. President, how do you respond to reports | 总统先生 你如何回应报道称 |
[36:25] | % | 完成 |
[36:25] | that the recent incidents are, in fact, | 近期事件实际上 |
[36:27] | due to the spread of an alien contagion? | 是外星传染病蔓延所造成 |
[36:29] | These are rumors. They are not true. | 这只是谣言 不是真的 |
[36:31] | They are fabrications | 是捏造的 |
[36:31] | % | 完成 |
[36:32] | meant to boost ratings and cause hysteria. | 用来提高收视率 造成民众恐慌 |
[36:34] | Any and all possibilities are being taken very seriously by the ATCU. | 即便有任何的可能性 ATCU也会严肃处理 |
[36:38] | % | 完成 |
[36:39] | But if this is an outbreak, | 但如果真是传染病爆发 |
[36:41] | shouldn’t the public be made aware? | 不该通知公众吗 |
[36:43] | I think we should be careful, | 我觉得我们该 |
[36:44] | the words we start throwing around. | 对抛出的言论谨慎一些 |
[36:46] | The last thing we need is panic in the streets. | 我们最不愿看到的 就是大面积恐慌 |
[36:50] | Any threat will be eliminated, I can assure you. | 任何威胁都将被消除 我保证 |
[36:53] | People have a right to know. | 人民有权知道 |
[36:55] | Are the infected among us? | 被感染者在我们之中吗 |
[36:56] | Thank you. That’ll be all for today. | 谢谢 今天就到此为止 |
[37:01] | I’ve lived with a secret before. | 我以前背负过秘密 |
[37:05] | I was miserable until I came out with it. | 公布以前 我一直痛苦不堪 |
[37:09] | This secret… | 这个秘密 |
[37:11] | The world’s not ready to hear. | 世界还没准备好接受 |
[37:36] | I’ve been waiting for a while. | 我等了好一阵了 |
[37:37] | Had to be done. It’s my last shot. | 必须去做 最后的机会 |
[37:39] | What’s supposed to be in there? | 里面有什么 |
[37:41] | The answer. | 答案 |
[37:42] | You’ve thought you’ve had the answers before. | 你以前也曾以为自己得到了答案 |
[37:44] | I think you’ve considered every possible answer… | 我觉得你已经考虑过了每一种可能的答案 |
[37:47] | except the obvious one. | 除了最明显的一个 |
[37:50] | You thought Simmons was trapped inside the monolith, | 你觉得西蒙斯是被困在巨石中了 |
[37:52] | but every instrument scan showed | 但所有仪器扫描都显示 |
[37:54] | the stone was solid all the way through. | 石头完全是实心的 |
[37:56] | After hearing about the pym technologies disaster, | 听说皮姆科技[《蚁人》]的灾难后 |
[37:59] | you even thought she’d been reduced to a microscopic level. | 你甚至猜测她被缩小到显微级了 |
[38:02] | But no evidence supported that. | 但没有证据支持这一猜测 |
[38:05] | And now… | 现在 |
[38:06] | And now I think… I know… it’s a black hole. | 现在 我觉得 我确定那是个黑洞 |
[38:11] | It’s dark matter made solid. It can warp space-time. | 是实体化的黑暗物质 可以扭曲时空 |
[38:14] | It… look, regardless… okay?… | 看 不管怎样 |
[38:17] | This is gonna tell us exactly what that monolith is. | 这会告诉我们巨石究竟是什么 |
[38:20] | So… | 所以 |
[38:32] | Should we scan it? | 我们要扫描一下吗 |
[38:34] | See if the computer can decipher what the… | 看看电脑能不能解密 |
[38:36] | It’s hebrew. | 是希伯来语 |
[38:38] | It’s just one word. | 只是一个词 |
[38:42] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:46] | Death. | 死亡 |
[38:55] | Fitz, I’m gonna make the trip to Sheffield. | 菲兹 我要去谢菲尔德了 |
[38:59] | Jemma’s family deserves to know that she’s M.I.A. | 珍玛的家人有权知道她失踪了 |
[39:03] | They need to be able to move on. | 他们得能向前看 |
[39:05] | And so do we. | 我们也是 |
[39:07] | You have shown so much heart, | 你一直不放弃西蒙斯 |
[39:09] | never giving up on Simmons, | 这是很有勇气 |
[39:10] | and I will always, always respect you for it. | 我会永远为此敬佩你 |
[39:12] | But look around. We need you. | 但看看你周围 我们需要你 |
[39:16] | We need that big brain of yours and that heart here. | 我们这里需要你的脑瓜和勇气 |
[39:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:22] | I miss her, too. | 我也想她 |
[39:24] | I’m having a hard time accepting it… all of it. | 我也很难接受这一切 |
[39:26] | I-I’m on my third hand, | 我都换第三只手了 |
[39:29] | but nothing feels normal because nothing will feel normal. | 但还是感觉不正常 因为不会再正常了 |
[39:33] | May took off on vacation and never came back, | 梅去度假 再没回来 |
[39:35] | So I lost my right hand, too. | 我的右手[得力助手]也失去了 |
[39:36] | We have got to accept it, | 我们只能接受 |
[39:39] | to say goodbye. | 只能道别 |
[39:45] | We need to say goodbye. | 我们必须道别 |
[39:48] | Jemma would want us to do that. | 那也会是珍玛的期望 |
[39:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | Do something. | 做点什么啊 |
[41:11] | Do someth-I-I-I-ing! | 有点反应啊 |
[41:17] | Do someth-I-I-I-ing! | 起点变化啊 |
[41:21] | Do someth-I-I-I-ing! | 你倒是动啊 |