时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | So you think the rock is a portal? | 所以你觉得巨石是个传送门 |
[00:04] | A crack in space-time that carried Simmons away… | 是时空中的一道裂缝 带走了西蒙斯 |
[00:06] | to another planet. | 去了另一个星球 |
[00:07] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[00:07] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[00:08] | She’s out there. | 她就在那里 |
[00:11] | Hydra’s fractured. | 九头蛇已四分五裂 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna rebuild it… the right way… | 我们要重建它 好好重建 |
[00:15] | – What’s your way in? – From below. | -你想怎么打入 -从下方 |
[00:16] | Climb the ranks. Hail Hydra and all that. | 一步步往上爬 九头蛇万岁什么的 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna nab a payload from these gunrunners | 我要从一些军火贩那里抢一批弹头 |
[00:20] | to establish my cover. | 好建立伪装身份 |
[00:21] | I get that you’re trying to build a life here… | 我知道你想在这里建立生活 |
[00:23] | Yes, a normal life, so stay out of it, | 是啊 正常生活 你就别来插手了 |
[00:26] | I have created a special task force | 我建立了一支特遣队 |
[00:28] | the ATCU, to neutralize these alien threats. | ATCU 专门应对外星威胁 |
[00:32] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[00:33] | We’ll keep you safe. Your life is in danger. | 我们能保护你 你现在有危险 |
[00:35] | My life is in ruins. | 我的生活毁了 |
[00:53] | He’s moving north! | 他在朝北边跑 |
[00:54] | Use lethal force if necessary! | 有必要可进行致命打击 |
[01:11] | I’m on his trail. | 我跟住他了 |
[01:13] | Move it, move it! | 快走 |
[01:17] | There. | 那边 |
[01:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:36] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[01:44] | Unit two can try and head him off. | 第二小组尽力拦截他 |
[01:46] | But get her on the phone. | 给她打电话吧 |
[01:49] | Tell her we lost him. | 告诉她我们跟丢了 |
[01:51] | It’s time to bring everyone in on this. | 得叫上所有人了 |
[02:18] | Simmons didn’t have to go through quarantine, | 西蒙斯不必被隔离 |
[02:20] | which is good, all things considered. | 总的来说 这还算不错 |
[02:21] | What exactly are these things that we’re considering? | 我们究竟要考虑些什么 |
[02:24] | Everything that comes with being on another planet for months. | 在另一个星球上待了数月的一切可能后果 |
[02:27] | Different atmosphere, different levels of oxygenation, | 不同的大气层 不同程度的氧化 |
[02:29] | different microgravity. | 不同的微重力 |
[02:31] | Every system in her body’s out of whack. | 她体内的所有系统都紊乱了 |
[02:34] | Cardiovascular, inner ear, respiratory | 心血管 内耳 呼吸系统 |
[02:37] | all got used to being… not here. | 都已经习惯了另一个地方 |
[02:39] | Labs indicate oxidative stress, vitamin D deficiency, | 实验室结果显示她有氧化应激症 缺乏维生素D |
[02:43] | upper-respiratory irritation. | 上呼吸道刺激 |
[02:46] | Any mention of life, intelligent or otherwise? | 她有提到生命体吗 智慧生命或者别的 |
[02:48] | Some flora, no fauna. | 有些植物 没有动物 |
[02:51] | She said she was being hunted. | 她说她在被追杀 |
[02:52] | Wait. What? What does that mean? | 等等 什么 什么意思 |
[02:53] | Hunted by what? | 被什么追杀 |
[02:54] | She didn’t say. I don’t know if she even knows. | 她没说 我都不确定她自己是否知道 |
[02:56] | My god. | 天哪 |
[02:57] | Imagine her having to go through all that alone for that long. | 想想她一个人经历了那一切 还那么久 |
[03:00] | Well, thanks to this guy, not anymore. | 多亏了这家伙 她回来了 |
[03:14] | Monitor her physical health. | 监测她的身体健康 |
[03:16] | I’ve got a call in to Dr. Garner. | 我和加纳博士通了电话 |
[03:17] | Her mental health is just as important. | 她的心理健康同样重要 |
[03:20] | But don’t push her. | 但别逼她 |
[03:21] | She’ll open up when she’s ready. | 准备好后她会开口的 |
[03:25] | Lincoln’s in trouble. | 林肯有麻烦了 |
[03:28] | The ATCU issued a nationwide BOLO… | ATCU发布了全国通告 |
[03:30] | FBI, homeland security, local police… | 联调局 国土安全部 地方警察 |
[03:33] | all notified. | 都收到了通知 |
[03:34] | Sent ’em Lincoln’s résumé and head shot. | 发给了他们林肯的简历和头像 |
[03:36] | Sounds like the ATCU’s getting desperate. | 听起来ATCU不顾一切了 |
[03:38] | What are they gonna do when they find him? | 找到他后他们要干吗 |
[03:39] | I’m guessing it won’t be awesome. He needs help. | 肯定没好事 他需要帮助 |
[03:41] | Look, we went to Lincoln more than once. | 我们找过林肯不止一次了 |
[03:42] | He didn’t want our help. | 他不要我们帮忙 |
[03:43] | It doesn’t mean he deserves to be hunted like a fugitive, | 那不代表他就该像个逃犯一样被追捕 |
[03:46] | not to mention there’s a giant with a grudge | 更何况还有个充满怨恨的巨人 |
[03:48] | looking to kill him. | 想要杀他呢 |
[03:49] | Which is why we need to bring him in — now. | 所以咱们得带他回来 刻不容缓 |
[03:51] | That would be the plan if we knew where to find him, | 那也得知道他在哪才行 |
[03:52] | But he’s not messaging me back, and I — | 可他不回我信息 而且我… |
[03:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:58] | You want to tell her? | 要不你来告诉她 |
[03:59] | Great. Tell me what? | 好吧 告诉我什么 |
[04:01] | What do neither of you want to tell me? | 你俩有什么事都不想告诉我 |
[04:03] | We know how to find him. | 我们知道怎么找他 |
[04:16] | Lincoln, it’s me. | 林肯 是我 |
[04:17] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[04:18] | How the hell did you get this number? | 你怎么知道这号码的 |
[04:21] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[04:22] | What’s important right now is that you get somewhere safe. | 现在重要的是你得找个安全的地方 |
[04:24] | I just bought this phone. | 这电话是我刚买的 |
[04:25] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:26] | 35 minutes ago at a liquor store at 71st and Binford. | 35分钟前 在71街和宾福德街一家酒铺买的 |
[04:31] | You know where I am? | 你知道我在哪 |
[04:32] | Yes, and I convinced them to let me talk to you before — | 知道 而且我说服了他们让我先跟你谈… |
[04:35] | I can’t believe you would do this. | 真不敢相信你会这么做 |
[04:36] | Just — Lincoln, just hear me out, okay? | 林肯 听我说完 好吗 |
[04:37] | The ATCU has released your picture to law enforcement. | ATCU已经把你的照片发给了执法机关 |
[04:40] | It’s everywhere, calling for your arrest. | 现在到处都在通缉你 |
[04:43] | We’re gonna come get you. | 我们会来接你的 |
[04:45] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[04:56] | You’re not walking out of here till my partner has said her piece. | 我搭档没说完你别想走 |
[05:13] | He must have blown his tracker. | 他肯定把追踪器烧了 |
[05:14] | Yeah, because he’s creeped out that you put a tracker in him. | 当然 因为他对自己被装了追踪器感到害怕 |
[05:17] | Yeah, and if she didn’t give him a heads-up, | 是啊 要不是她告诉了他 |
[05:18] | we could have used it to bring him in. | 我们就能利用追踪器把他带回来了 |
[05:20] | He’s already scared, paranoid. | 他已经很恐慌 疑神疑鬼了 |
[05:21] | Ambushing him out of nowhere would have made things way worse. | 搞突然袭击只会适得其反 |
[05:24] | And he would have been able to express those feelings to us here, | 那他就可以在我们这里释放他的情绪 |
[05:26] | secure in our location. | 而这里很安全 |
[05:27] | All right, all right. Everybody, just relax. | 好了 大家都别紧张 |
[05:30] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[05:34] | He should be in here. | 他应该在这里 |
[05:36] | We did a couple of jobs together a while back. | 我们之前一起合作过 |
[05:38] | He’s tight with Hydra in the U.K. | 他在英国时和九头蛇关系密切 |
[05:40] | And continued his association when he relocated here to the U.S. | 搬到美国后 还继续跟他们有联系 |
[05:45] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[05:47] | You lead. | 你先请 |
[05:52] | Spud. | 斯巴德 |
[05:54] | Why, here’s Richy! | 哎呦 瑞奇 |
[05:56] | As I live and breathe! | 真没想到啊 |
[05:58] | Working the bum fluff. | 还留起胡子了 |
[06:00] | Oh, G-Gina, Spud. | 吉娜 这是斯巴德 |
[06:01] | Spud, Gina. | 斯巴德 这是吉娜 |
[06:03] | Classy for the likes of you, eh? | 你这种人也能泡到这种美女 |
[06:05] | Business associates. | 只是生意伙伴 |
[06:07] | Come here. | 来抱一抱 |
[06:13] | First round’s on me. | 第一轮酒算我的 |
[06:13] | Oh, nice one. | 好极了 |
[06:17] | Uh, so, Richy tells us you’re the guy to go to | 瑞奇跟我们说如果有货出手 |
[06:19] | – if we need to unload– – Hold your horses. | -找你就对了 -别着急 |
[06:20] | That’s not how it’s done. | 不是这么干的 |
[06:21] | First we drink, then we talk business. | 先喝酒 然后再谈生意 |
[06:25] | Three pints. | 来三杯扎啤 |
[06:28] | Right, ’cause you guys aren’t hard enough to understand as it is. | 好吧 还嫌你们说话不够难懂吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah, you’re right. | 说得没错 |
[06:58] | I did, didn’t I? | 我是那么干了 |
[07:00] | And, man, classic road trip. | 经典的公路旅行啊 |
[07:03] | All right. | 行了 |
[07:04] | He’s a muppet. | 他是个笨蛋 |
[07:05] | But if we don’t start talking shop soon, | 如果我们再不进入正题 |
[07:07] | he’s gonna pass out, so — | 他就要喝醉了 所以… |
[07:08] | You have something to unload? | 你有什么要出手的吗 |
[07:09] | Weapons — next gen, high potential damage. | 新式武器 杀伤力一流 |
[07:13] | We need buyers with deep pockets and bad intentions. | 我们要的是唯恐天下不乱的有钱买家 |
[07:18] | A finder’s fee for you, of course. | 你自然也有佣金拿 |
[07:24] | I know people… | 我认识些人… |
[07:26] | But they have massive trust issues. | 但他们疑心极重 |
[07:28] | What do they want — a letter of recommendation? | 他们要什么 推荐信吗 |
[07:30] | Me vouching won’t be enough. | 靠我担保是不够的 |
[07:32] | Well, what is? Do I buy my way in? | 那要怎么的 花钱买路吗 |
[07:34] | No. | 不是 |
[07:36] | You fight your way in. | 你要打进去 |
[07:37] | If you are the last man standing, | 如果你是最后的胜利者 |
[07:40] | you’ll get a meeting. | 他们就见你 |
[07:43] | Sounds like a laugh. | 貌似挺有趣 |
[07:46] | The suspect is considered dangerous. | 该疑犯是危险分子 |
[07:48] | And he is wanted by both Federal authorities and the ATCU. | 同时受到联邦当局和ATCU的通缉 |
[07:51] | This just went from bad to really, really bad. | 事态真是急转直下 |
[07:53] | They’ve gone public. | 他们公开了 |
[07:55] | If you do see this man, do not engage. | 如看到此人 切勿与其交手 |
[08:10] | In other news, a suspect has been identified | 另一则新闻 辛辛那提医院 |
[08:13] | in the Cincinnati hospital alien terrorist attack | 外星恐怖袭击中的嫌疑人身份已确认 |
[08:15] | that left three dead, many more injured. | 袭击造成三人死亡 多人受伤 |
[08:18] | If you have any information about the man pictured here, | 如果您有照片中此人的消息 |
[08:21] | be sure to contact the authorities. | 请联系有关部门 |
[08:37] | You’re him. | 你就是那个人 |
[08:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:41] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[08:43] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[08:46] | You have no idea. | 你根本不知道 |
[08:59] | Daisy, I need you to monitor all law enforcement | 黛西 你去监控林肯最后出现地点 |
[09:00] | near Lincoln’s last known location. | 附近的执法部门的一举一动 |
[09:02] | How about we take a team, go look for ourselves? | 不如我们自己带一队人去找他 |
[09:03] | No, the ATCU’s on a witch hunt for powered people. | 不行 ATCU正到处无故抓捕异能人士 |
[09:06] | I’m not afraid of them. | 我可不怕他们 |
[09:07] | No, but they’re terrified of you, | 你是不怕 但他们怕你 |
[09:08] | which makes them dangerous. | 这让他们非常危险 |
[09:10] | Till we know where he is, you’re not going out there. | 在我们找到他之前你都不能行动 |
[09:12] | Permission to speak freely. | 能说说想法吗 |
[09:13] | Do I have a choice? | 我有得选吗 |
[09:14] | I could have talked him in if you didn’t put | 如果你没擅自给他植入皮下跟踪器 |
[09:16] | an unsolicited tracker under his skin. | 我本可劝他自己投降的 |
[09:18] | If you didn’t call to alert him, then we — | 如果你没打电话警告他 那我们… |
[09:19] | Why wasn’t I told? | 为什么没跟我说 |
[09:20] | We thought you were a little close to the situation. | 我们觉得这事对你来说太切身了 |
[09:22] | Of course I’m close to the situation. | 当然了 |
[09:24] | You asked me to assemble a team, and I accepted. | 你让我组建一支队伍 我领了任务 |
[09:26] | I didn’t expect to be undermined and — | 我没料到会遭到掣肘 |
[09:28] | Do you know what I didn’t expect? | 你知道什么是我始料不及的吗 |
[09:29] | A global outbreak. | 全球范围的爆发 |
[09:30] | The ATCU, their inhuman manhunt — | ATCU 他们对异人族的追捕 |
[09:32] | I didn’t see all that coming, to be honest. | 老实讲 我没料到会发生这些 |
[09:34] | I wanted to assemble a team, to get ahead of the problem, | 我想要组建队伍 控制局面 |
[09:37] | but that didn’t happen. | 但事与愿违 |
[09:38] | So, Ddaisy… | 所以 黛西 |
[09:39] | I’ll scan law-enforcement channels. | 我去监控执法部门通讯 |
[09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Mack, you were able to identify Rosalind Price’s photo. | 迈克 是你查明了罗莎琳·普莱斯的身份 |
[09:45] | How about getting me her digits? | 能给我拿到她的电话吗 |
[09:46] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:49] | Still acclimating to less gravity. | 还在适应重力较小的环境 |
[09:54] | Well, now, this is a sight for sore eyes. | 这画面真让人开心 |
[09:56] | Thought it would be good to get back in the lab, | 我想回到实验室可能有点帮助 |
[09:57] | see the old workspace. | 看看老地方 |
[10:00] | Is that it? | 就是那个吗 |
[10:01] | It was the portal. | 它原来是传送门 |
[10:03] | Now it’s a pile of space rocks. | 现在是一堆太空岩石 |
[10:04] | I’ve run a complete and exhaustive set of diagnostics, | 我做过了完整彻底的检测 |
[10:07] | so I can assure you there’s no need to worry. | 可以向你保证这无须担心 |
[10:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:16] | – Fine. – Just a sec. | -还好 -先失陪了 |
[10:19] | It’s Hunter. He’s on a Ward hunt. | 亨特打来的 他在追捕沃德 |
[10:21] | Say “Hi.” | 代我问好 |
[10:23] | You know it. | 当然 |
[10:25] | Hey, look. | 你看 |
[10:27] | Just as you left it — | 和你离开时一样 |
[10:28] | Made sure not even a post-it note was moved, | 就连便贴的位置都没变 |
[10:30] | ’cause I know how particular you can be about it. | 因为我知道你对这些多讲究 |
[10:36] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | Um, I’m just… | 我只是… |
[10:41] | I’m not accustomed to this many distractions. | 不太适应有这么多干扰 |
[10:44] | Yeah, well, I imagine you must have had quite a lot to take in — | 我以为你之前肯定都看花眼了 |
[10:47] | extraterrestrial materials and specimens to examine. | 要检查外星物质和样本 |
[10:49] | My curiosity faded once fear set in. | 我一害怕 好奇心就消失了 |
[10:52] | Right. | 对啊 |
[10:53] | Yeah, no, of course. | 不 当然了 |
[10:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:56] | Uh, I have to admit — it’s all a bit much. | 我得承认 这有点不好承受 |
[11:02] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[11:03] | Uh, yeah. What — should I get Bobbi? | 不 怎么 要我叫芭比来吗 |
[11:04] | No. | 不 |
[11:05] | Um, it’s just a little disorientation, | 就是有点晕乎乎的 |
[11:08] | attributable to oxidative stress. | 可能是因为氧化应激 |
[11:10] | Okay, yeah, I’ll take you back to your room. | 好 我带你回房间 |
[11:15] | I hope you’re not too disappointed. | 希望你不会对我太失望 |
[11:17] | No, on the contrary, you’re self-diagnosing, | 不 正相反 你在自我诊断 |
[11:19] | which is a sign you’re on the mend. | 说明你在好转 |
[11:23] | And how is she now? | 她现在怎么样了 |
[11:24] | As weirded out as you’d be after being stranded for months | 你要是困在另一个太阳系中几个月 |
[11:26] | – in another Solar System. – Oh, I must say — | -也会变得一样奇怪 -我得说 |
[11:28] | HQ sounds a lot more fun than what we’re up to. | 总部似乎比我们这边有趣多了 |
[11:31] | Now, why don’t I believe you? | 我怎么就不相信你呢 |
[11:32] | And why do you sound hung over? | 你为什么听起来宿醉未醒 |
[11:34] | Because I am hung over. | 因为我确实宿醉了 |
[11:36] | There’s nothing to do here but drink. | 在这儿除了喝酒就没别的事可做了 |
[11:38] | Planes, trains, and automobiles, chasing down leads — | 飞机 火车 汽车 追踪线索 |
[11:42] | Still no sign of Ward. | 还是没发现沃德的踪迹 |
[11:44] | So, you’re not doing anything stupid? | 你没做什么蠢事吧 |
[11:47] | Mm, not yet. | 还没 |
[11:49] | But one of those trains is about to leave the station, | 但有一辆火车要出发了 |
[11:51] | and I need to get on it. | 我得赶上那趟车 |
[11:53] | Well, good luck. | 那祝你好运 |
[11:55] | Don’t die. | 别死了 |
[11:57] | Only thing I’ll die of is boredom. | 我只会无聊死 |
[12:05] | You lied to her. | 你对她撒谎了 |
[12:07] | Barely. | 不算是 |
[12:09] | Besides, she knows I’m lying, | 而且她知道我在撒谎 |
[12:10] | so it’s not even really a lie. | 所以也不能算撒谎了 |
[12:11] | Works for us… For now. | 我们就这样 至少目前是 |
[12:14] | You know how complicated these things can be — | 你知道的 这些事很复杂 |
[12:16] | Affairs of the heart, especially in our line of work. | 感情的事 尤其对干我们这行的来说 |
[12:20] | Me and Bob. | 我和芭比 |
[12:21] | You and Andrew. | 你和安德鲁 |
[12:25] | So, do you trust Spud? | 你信任斯巴德吗 |
[12:29] | “Trust”‘s a strong word for a psychopath. | 对一个疯子 没有信任一说 |
[12:33] | He’s a murderous thief | 他是个杀人强盗 |
[12:33] | who I once saw bite a man’s nose clean off. | 我见过他把一个人的鼻子咬掉了 |
[12:36] | But he’ll get us through the door. | 但他会帮我们进门的 |
[12:39] | You’ll find this funny. | 有件事挺逗 |
[12:40] | Back at H.Q., we’ve got a little wager going | 之前在总部 我们立了赌约 |
[12:43] | on what happened between you and the good doctor. | 关于你和博士之间的事 |
[12:45] | My guess is you walked away — not in a huff or anything, | 我猜是你离开了 不是因为生气或什么 |
[12:49] | just couldn’t stand the constant talking, sharing. | 而是受不了没完没了地聊天 分享 |
[12:51] | It’s true. I don’t like a lot of talking. | 这倒是真的 我不喜欢说太多 |
[12:55] | This fight — it’s our way to Ward, | 这场格斗 是我们接近沃德的门路 |
[12:58] | so if you’re gonna do this, you need to win. | 所以如果你去打 就得赢 |
[13:00] | Are you suggesting I can’t win? | 你是觉得我赢不了吗 |
[13:02] | I’m not saying you can’t, but I know I can. | 我不是说你不行 但我知道我能赢 |
[13:05] | Spud runs with a type. | 斯巴德结交的都是一种人 |
[13:06] | If that type see a small Asian woman | 那种人看到一个小个亚洲女人 |
[13:08] | destroy some wannabe Hydra thug in a bare-knuckle brawl, | 赤手空拳地打败了想加入九头蛇的恶棍 |
[13:10] | that type will talk. | 他们会说出去的 |
[13:12] | And word might spread up the ranks. | 而话可能会往上传 |
[13:14] | I see your point. | 有道理 |
[13:18] | You’re just anxious to bash some heads | 你只是离开太久 |
[13:19] | after being out of the game. | 急着想找人打 |
[13:23] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:23] | I’ve rarely lost a fight when I’m sober, | 我清醒时几乎从不会输 |
[13:26] | which I plan on being. | 而我打算保持清醒的 |
[13:27] | And I can take a punch, so worst case, | 我经得住打 即便是糟糕情况 |
[13:29] | I’ll do that till the other guy tires out. | 我就挨打到对方疲了再说 |
[13:34] | So… How much do you have riding on this bet that I left Andrew? | 你在我离开安德鲁这个赌上压了多少钱 |
[13:40] | A significant sum. | 不少呢 |
[13:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:45] | You lost it. | 你输了 |
[14:00] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[14:02] | I wanted to. | 我想的 |
[14:04] | Instead, I called you. | 但我没有 而是打给了你 |
[14:06] | You’re the only one I trust. | 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[14:09] | Get in. | 上车 |
[14:14] | It’s a hell of a long way for a ride. | 这趟车搭的可不近啊 |
[14:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:18] | I’ll take care of the tolls on the way back. | 回去的路费我包了 |
[14:35] | You slept the whole drive. | 一路上你都在睡觉 |
[14:37] | I was pretty wiped out. | 我累坏了 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I was kind of hoping for the hilarious tale of why. | 我有点想听听让你这么累的有趣经历 |
[14:44] | You didn’t call to have me talk you off a ledge — | 你打电话不是为了让我劝你别喝酒 |
[14:47] | Not this time, anyway. | 至少这次不是 |
[14:50] | Linc, what’s going on? | 林肯 到底发生了什么事 |
[14:56] | Ah, I’m in a little bit of trouble. | 我惹上了点小麻烦 |
[14:59] | You are killing me with these details. | 你支支吾吾地要急死我了 |
[15:02] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[15:04] | Look, it’s a misunderstanding. | 只是个误会 |
[15:07] | I promise you, I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我向你保证 我没做错任何事 |
[15:10] | Okay, that is all I need to hear. | 好 有这句话就够了 |
[15:13] | I know what kind of man you are. | 你知道你是什么样的人 |
[15:16] | Just tell me what you need. | 就告诉我你需要什么吧 |
[15:19] | I was hoping, uh… | 我希望 |
[15:22] | You’d let me buy your car off of you. | 你可以把车卖给我 |
[15:24] | I know it’s a lot to ask. | 我知道这不是小事 |
[15:26] | Uh, I-I’ll pay cash. | 我会付现金 |
[15:27] | Done. | 成交 |
[15:31] | John, I don’t know what to say. | 约翰 我不知道该说什么好 |
[15:34] | All right, now, wait a minute. | 先别客气 |
[15:34] | You’re — you’re doing me a favor. It’s a | 你其实是在帮我 |
[15:36] | pile of rust. | 我的车就是一堆废铜烂铁 |
[15:38] | All right? I’ll make us some dinner. I don’t know. | 我来做点吃的 好吗 |
[15:40] | Take a nap, | 你休息一下 |
[15:40] | or the shower’s over there, if you want to take a shower. | 或者洗个澡 浴室就在那边 |
[15:42] | Mi casa, su casa. | 我家就是你家 |
[15:45] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[16:24] | He didn’t just disappear… | 他不可能就那样消失了 |
[16:26] | Unless he did. | 除非他真的能… |
[16:27] | Well, he can’t do that, can he? | 但是他不能 对吧 |
[16:29] | No. Electric’s his thing. | 他不能 他的能力是电 |
[16:32] | He’ll show. | 他会出现的 |
[16:33] | That’s why we alerted the public. | 这就是我们公诸于众的原因 |
[16:35] | He’s got nowhere to hide. | 他无处藏身了 |
[16:36] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:38] | We need to start making progogress, showing results. | 我们需要有进展 出成绩了 |
[16:41] | Ms. Price, you have a call. | 普莱斯女士 有你的电话 |
[16:42] | Well, it can wait. | 等下再说 |
[16:44] | It’s the White House. | 是白宫打来的 |
[16:53] | Throw it up on my screen. | 转到我屏幕上吧 |
[16:59] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[17:00] | Call me “Phil.” | 叫我菲尔就行 |
[17:02] | What I can’t call you is POTUS. | 怎么也不能叫你美国总统吧 |
[17:03] | You’re not the only person with a connection to the White House. | 你不是唯一在白宫有关系的人 |
[17:06] | Well, mine’s a pirated satellite connection | 我的关系是一个很快会被发现的 |
[17:08] | that will be discovered soon, so I’ll be brief. | 盗用卫星连接 所以我就长话短说了 |
[17:11] | You’re making a lot of noise, | 你动静挺大啊 |
[17:13] | and frankly, I’m a little insulted. | 说实话 我有点不爽 |
[17:15] | You’re asking everyone for help — | 你在向所有人求助 |
[17:16] | The FBI, local police, and now the public — | 联调局 地方警察 连公众都惊动了 |
[17:20] | Everyone except the people who actually know something. | 但就是没找真正的知情者 |
[17:23] | – You mean you. – That is what I mean, yes. | -你是说你吗 -就是说我 |
[17:25] | So, I think we should meet, just the two of us — | 所以我觉得我们该见个面 就我们两个 |
[17:28] | In person, neutral ground. | 面对面 找个中立点 |
[17:31] | Uh, will you excuse me for a moment? | 稍等我一下 |
[17:34] | We have a location on Lincoln Campbell. | 我们找到林肯·坎贝尔了 |
[17:37] | He’s holed up in an apartment outside Chicago. | 他躲在芝加哥郊外一间公寓里 |
[17:40] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[17:44] | Okay, Phil, let’s meet. | 好吧 菲尔 我们见一面 |
[17:47] | I think we’ll have a lot to talk about. | 我认为我们有很多东西可谈 |
[17:59] | I cannot believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[18:01] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[18:02] | Daisy. Sorry. | 黛西 不好意思 |
[18:04] | It’s a multipurpose gift. | 这是个多用途的礼物 |
[18:06] | It’s pretty and a reminder. | 既漂亮又能让你想起我 |
[18:09] | You can call me whatever you want. | 你怎么叫我都可以 |
[18:12] | I can’t stay for too long. | 我不能待太久 |
[18:13] | I’m tracking law-enforcement channels, | 我在监听执法部门的通讯 |
[18:15] | but I am really sorry that I haven’t come sooner. | 但很抱歉我没有早点来看你 |
[18:17] | It’s — there’s just a lot going on. | 就是 最近事情太多了 |
[18:20] | – And I’ve been sleeping. – Which is good. | -而且我在一直睡 -这很好 |
[18:22] | Do whatever you need to get better. | 你要努力快点好起来 |
[18:24] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[18:27] | And I… | 我 |
[18:29] | I know you don’t want to talk about what happened yet, | 我知道你还不想说发生的事 |
[18:31] | But when you do, I’m here for whatever you need. | 但如果你想说 我愿意倾听 |
[18:33] | Right now I’d rather listen. | 现在我更想听你说 |
[18:37] | The terrigen is spreading? | 泰瑞根在扩散吗 |
[18:39] | So’s the paranoia. | 人们的怀疑也在加剧 |
[18:43] | Not exactly the penthouse view. | 和顶层套房的风景不能比 |
[18:45] | You looking for something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[18:48] | No, I just — it’s hard to relax, you know? | 不是 我只是 很难放松下来 |
[18:53] | I know. | 我懂 |
[18:57] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[18:59] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 能出什么事呢 |
[19:03] | Maybe I will hop in the shower. | 我还是去冲个澡吧 |
[19:09] | John, what’s up? | 约翰 怎么了 |
[19:10] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[19:13] | You just stay where you are. Don’t touch me. | 你站着别动 别碰我 |
[19:15] | Wait. What is going on? | 等等 发生什么事了 |
[19:17] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们很快就来了 |
[19:19] | Who did you call? | 你给谁打了电话 |
[19:20] | I called the hotline. | 我打了热线电话 |
[19:22] | They said that you’re dangerous. | 他们说你是危险人物 |
[19:24] | Lincoln, they said that you killed people. | 林肯 他们说你杀了人 |
[19:26] | I never killed anyone — I swear. | 我没杀过人 我发誓 |
[19:29] | You said you know what type of man I am. | 你说过你了解我是什么样的人 |
[19:32] | I don’t even know what you are. | 我连你到底是什么都不知道 |
[19:34] | They say you’re an alien. | 他们说你是外星人 |
[19:36] | It’s not at all what you think. | 完全不是你想的那样 |
[19:37] | You just stay there. Stay there! I’m not kidding! | 你别动 别动 我没开玩笑 |
[19:39] | Stay there. They’re gonna be here any minute. | 别动 他们随时会来 |
[19:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna leave the money and take the car. | 我把钱留下 开车走人 |
[19:50] | You don’t need to be involved. | 你没必要牵扯进来 |
[19:51] | Just stay back! | 你别过来 |
[19:52] | Get out of my way! | 别挡着我 |
[19:58] | Sorry I brought you into this. | 对不起我把你扯了进来 |
[20:06] | No. | 不要 |
[20:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:08] | No, John. | 不 约翰 |
[20:12] | Come on, John! | 拜托 约翰 |
[20:21] | You’re really okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[20:23] | I think so. I’m… | 我觉得没事 我… |
[20:28] | Well, it’s just that… | 只是… |
[20:31] | There’s some of it that’s hard to talk about, and, um… | 有些事很难说出口 还有 |
[20:36] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:37] | No. Take it. | 没事 接吧 |
[20:41] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[20:42] | Lincoln, I am so sorry. | 林肯 真对不起 |
[20:44] | I-I had no idea about the tracker, and if I did, I… | 我真不知道追踪器的事 否则 |
[20:46] | Don’t worry about that now. | 别管那个了 |
[20:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:50] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[21:11] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[21:14] | Lincoln’s hiding. He’s waiting for us. | 林肯躲起来了 他在等我们 |
[21:16] | We need to bring him in, | 我们得带他回来 |
[21:17] | preferably without the ATCU knowing. | 最好不被ATCU察觉 |
[21:19] | Even though he just killed a guy. | 虽然他刚杀了人吗 |
[21:21] | I told you… it was an accident. | 我说了 是个意外 |
[21:22] | We’ll figure it out once we get him in here. | 等他来了我们再说吧 |
[21:25] | It’d be safer if Mack handled the extraction. | 如果让迈克来处理撤离会更安全 |
[21:27] | I know, but then he won’t come. It’s got to be me. | 我知道 但那样他就不会去了 必须我来 |
[21:31] | Your call. | 你决定 |
[21:33] | And where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[21:34] | To the beach. | 海滩 |
[21:38] | I’d give anything to be in the field. | 能出勤我什么都愿意做 |
[21:41] | Rehab is the antithesis of exciting… | 复健是刺激的反义词 |
[21:44] | I’m well-aware, but it’s worth it. | 我很清楚 但是值得的 |
[21:47] | You notice I was able to say “antithesis.” | 你看我还能说”反义词”这么绕口的词 |
[21:52] | You check on Simmons? | 你去看西蒙斯了吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:54] | She’s kind of… | 她有点 |
[21:57] | distant. | 疏远 |
[21:59] | I’m not sure that I know how to help her. | 我不知道怎么帮她 |
[22:00] | What did you drill into my head | 我开始为膝盖做复健时 |
[22:02] | when I started rehabbing my knee? | 你反复跟我说的是什么 |
[22:04] | – Patience. – Exactly. | -要耐心 -没错 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[22:07] | It’s just the lab… she loved that lab, | 就是实验室…她很喜欢实验室的 |
[22:10] | designed it according to her specifications. | 设计全是按照她的具体要求 |
[22:14] | Now it’s… | 可现在 |
[22:18] | Could be it reminds her of the way things were… | 或许这让她记起了以前 |
[22:22] | …And all the time she lost. | 和她失去的时间 |
[22:25] | Yeah. I didn’t think of that. | 是啊 这我没想过 |
[22:26] | Maybe forget about the things that used to matter to her. | 别管那些她曾经在乎的东西了 |
[22:30] | Give her something to look forward to. | 给她点值得期待的东西 |
[22:32] | Start fresh. | 重新开始 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:38] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. Thanks. | 或许你说得对 谢谢 |
[23:05] | Got to say, I was pretty surprised when I got your call. | 不得不说 接到你电话时我很意外 |
[23:08] | Eyes up here. | 看这里 |
[23:10] | Busted. Sorry. | 被你发现了 抱歉 |
[23:12] | I appreciate you taking the time. | 多谢你抽时间 |
[23:14] | Gave me an excuse to drive up the coast. | 说说我为什么要开到海边来 |
[23:17] | Does she have a name? | 她有名字吗 |
[23:19] | I love my car, but it’s just a car. | 我爱我的车 但那也就是辆车 |
[23:23] | And it’s a him. | 而且是个他 |
[23:28] | You know, last time we met, | 我们上次见面时 |
[23:30] | you, uh, disarmed me with your evasive tactics. | 你用你的逃脱手段缴了我的械 |
[23:33] | I see what you did there. | 双关用得妙啊 |
[23:34] | No, I got to hand it to you. | 不 我得为你竖起大拇指 |
[23:36] | Makes me wonder what else you got up your sleeve. | 这让我好奇你袖子里还藏了什么 |
[23:38] | No, really, I get it. | 够了 我听懂了 |
[23:39] | Hard to resist. | 忍不住 |
[23:41] | I assume I’m not the first. | 我不是第一个了吧 |
[23:42] | I think you are. | 你就是 |
[23:43] | It’s fairly recent. | 这是新弄来的 |
[23:46] | Sorry. That can’t be easy. | 抱歉 肯定很不好受 |
[23:49] | That’s not what we came here to discuss. | 我们来不是为了讨论这个 |
[23:54] | You’re going about this all wrong. | 你采取的方式完全错了 |
[23:55] | Panicking the public… not wise. | 惊动公众 不明智 |
[23:58] | Keep doing that, things are gonna get ugly real fast. | 你再这么下去 情况会直转急下 |
[24:04] | Back him off! | 拉住他 |
[24:14] | He’s done! | 他完了 |
[24:27] | Back up. | 够了 |
[24:29] | We have a winner. | 胜者产生 |
[24:30] | We got a winner! | 胜者产生 |
[24:32] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[24:36] | All right, he’s done, get him out of here! | 好了 他完了 把他拖出去 |
[24:38] | Next man up, let’s go, come on! | 下一个上 快点 |
[24:41] | Is he breathing? | 他还有气吗 |
[24:46] | There. | 那儿呢 |
[24:49] | Are you good? | 你没事吧 |
[24:50] | I’m not the one who needs to be good. | 必须厉害的不是我 |
[24:53] | Richy’s here. We can get started. | 瑞奇来了 我们可以开始了 |
[25:01] | Who’s the unlucky sod, then? | 那个倒霉蛋是谁 |
[25:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:09] | Shutting your stupid face up once and for all. | 永远闭上你这张臭嘴 |
[25:11] | All right. In position. | 好了 就位 |
[25:14] | Are you having a laugh? | 你是开玩笑吗 |
[25:25] | I thought we were mates. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[25:26] | You thought wrong, you mug. | 你想错了 你个傻蛋 |
[25:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:30] | Oh, is there any rules I should know about before we start? | 我们开始前有什么需要了解的规则吗 |
[25:33] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:39] | Thought we was having a laugh. | 我们不就是开玩笑呢吗 |
[25:40] | I wasn’t laughing. | 我可没笑 |
[25:42] | Not even on the inside? | 心里也没笑吗 |
[25:54] | Let me get you a drink. | 我请你喝杯酒吧 |
[25:56] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[26:01] | Let’s try that again. A drink? | 再来一次 喝杯酒啊 |
[26:04] | And again, no. | 还是不用 |
[26:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:14] | I promise you’ll have a good time. | 肯定让你玩得爽 |
[26:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:36] | So… Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[27:05] | How about I do you a favor and not tell anyone | 不如我帮你个忙 不告诉别人 |
[27:07] | that a tiny, little asian woman kicked your ass? | 你被一个小个子亚洲女人痛扁了一顿 |
[27:13] | Are you not tired yet? | 你还不累吗 |
[27:19] | Because that was sort of my strategy. | 我本是想搞疲劳战术的 |
[27:29] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[27:50] | Is somebody gonna call it? | 宣布胜负啊 |
[27:52] | What’s the point? He’s not breathing. | 有什么必要 他都没气了 |
[28:09] | You know, my agency exists because yours imploded. | 我们机构之所以存在就因为你们倒闭了 |
[28:13] | But we came back, | 但我们回来了 |
[28:14] | albeit with less real estate and a lower profile. | 虽然地盘小多了 也低调多了 |
[28:17] | The low profile’s the problem. | 低调就是问题所在 |
[28:19] | No one knows you exist, but bizarre events keep happening. | 没人知道你们还在 但怪事却还在发生 |
[28:22] | And people need to feel safe. | 人民需要有安全感 |
[28:24] | So all these APBs on alien threats… | 那么大张旗鼓地宣扬外星威胁 |
[28:26] | those are to help people feel safe? | 是为了给人民安全感吗 |
[28:29] | Look, the truth is, | 事实就是 |
[28:30] | you don’t understand what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不了解你对付的是什么 |
[28:31] | And you do? | 你就知道 |
[28:33] | Which is why I’m asking you to let my team bring Lincoln in. | 所以我求你让我的队伍把林肯带走 |
[28:36] | If we take him, it’ll be easy. | 如果我们带走他 会容易点 |
[28:38] | If you do it, people could get hurt. | 而你们去 会导致人受伤的 |
[28:40] | That might be the case, but… | 或许是如此 但是 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:43] | I can’t agree to that. | 我不能同意 |
[28:58] | Coast is clear. | 安全 |
[29:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[29:14] | You’re having a hell of a day. | 你今天过得真够呛 |
[29:18] | I, um… | 我 |
[29:20] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[29:24] | John, um, he saved my life more than once. | 约翰 他不止一次救过我 |
[29:28] | And now I couldn’t bring him back. | 现在 我却救不了他 |
[29:33] | Everything they’re saying about me is true. | 他们说的关于我的一切都是对的 |
[29:35] | He’s extremely dangerous. | 他非常危险 |
[29:37] | He won’t be if he’s in our custody. | 如果我们扣押他就不会有威胁了 |
[29:38] | We’re not gonna harvest him for parts, | 我们又不会采集他的器官 |
[29:40] | if that’s what you’re worried about. | 如果你是担心这个 |
[29:41] | We’re not Hydra. | 我们不是九头蛇 |
[29:42] | You say that now. | 你现在是这么说 |
[29:44] | What’s so important about him? | 他为什么那么重要 |
[29:45] | Are you serious? | 真的假的 |
[29:46] | He can bring down a plane. | 他能端掉一架飞机 |
[29:48] | Feels like a man worth talking to. | 值得找他聊一聊吧 |
[29:49] | I have another theory. | 我有另一个想法 |
[29:51] | The president makes a big speech | 总统大谈特谈了 |
[29:52] | about this new organization he’s put in place. | 他组建的新机构 |
[29:55] | I imagine that puts a lot of pressure on you… | 我猜这给了你不少压力吧 |
[29:58] | Pressure to show results. | 必须拿出成绩来 |
[30:00] | You’re not wrong. | 没错 |
[30:02] | And that’s why I’m taking him in. | 所以我要带走他 |
[30:06] | But why are we here, Phil? | 但我们为什么来这儿 菲尔 |
[30:09] | Are we waiting to watch the sunset together? | 等着一起看日落吗 |
[30:11] | ’cause if you didn’t come here to make a deal, | 你如果不是来做交易的 |
[30:13] | then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[30:15] | You have an ace up your sleeve, | 你手里有张王牌 |
[30:16] | and I’m tired of waiting for you to play it. | 我不想再等你出手了 |
[30:18] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[30:20] | You have surveillance from the hospital, | 你有医院的监控录像 |
[30:22] | which means there’s another picture | 那么你就还有一张 |
[30:24] | you chose not to put on TV. | 没公布出去的照片 |
[30:31] | A pretty face… | 一个漂亮姑娘 |
[30:34] | …with no name, no birth record, | 查不到名字 出生记录 |
[30:36] | no social attached to it. | 任何社会联系 |
[30:40] | She’s one of them. | 她是他们中的一员 |
[30:42] | And she works for you, right? | 而且她为你工作 是吧 |
[30:46] | What do I need to do to keep this quiet? | 你要怎样才肯不透露出去 |
[30:50] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[30:52] | Fine, they’re right… you’re dangerous. | 好吧 他们说得对 你很危险 |
[30:54] | I’m dangerous. But that’s not who you are. You… | 我也危险 但那不代表你的为人 |
[30:56] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[30:58] | – I know the real you, Lincoln, and you… – You don’t. | -我了解真正的林肯 -你不了解 |
[31:03] | The man who killed his only friend, | 我杀了我唯一的朋友 |
[31:06] | Who had to be saved from himself over and over? | 一次次自甘堕落 |
[31:09] | That’s the real me. | 这才是真正的我 |
[31:11] | That’s who I really am. | 真实的我 |
[31:13] | Not when I met you. | 我遇见你时你不是 |
[31:15] | You gave me hope, a place in the world. | 你给了我希望 在这世上的一席栖身之地 |
[31:20] | Look what happened to it. | 看看结果如何 |
[31:23] | You know better than anyone, | 你比谁都更了解 |
[31:24] | if… if everything around you crumbles, then you’re the cause. | 如果你身边的一切都毁了 那问题就在你 |
[31:27] | Stop! | 够了 |
[31:28] | You don’t see it, but I do. | 你看不清 但我看的明白 |
[31:30] | You… you help people because you were meant to. | 你帮助他人 因为那是你的使命 |
[31:35] | You can do that with us, | 你跟我们走就能帮助他人 |
[31:36] | like you were doing at the hospital… saving lives. | 就像你之前在医院那样 拯救生命 |
[31:39] | That part of my life is over. | 那样的生活已经结束了 |
[31:41] | No, you… you are not cursed. | 不 你没有被诅咒 |
[31:45] | You are not some horrible thing. | 你不是什么可怕的东西 |
[31:49] | I know… | 我确定 |
[31:53] | Because you taught me that I wasn’t. | 因为你当初就是这么跟我说的 |
[31:56] | You convinced me that I had a purpose, | 你让我相信我有使命 |
[32:00] | that maybe my life wasn’t over, | 让我相信我的人生没有结束 |
[32:02] | but just… getting somewhere. | 而只是有了新方向 |
[32:09] | Please let me do the same for you. | 让我也给你这样的希望吧 |
[32:12] | You’re wasting your time caring about me. | 你担心我就是浪费时间 |
[32:16] | I can’t help it. | 我没法不担心 |
[32:34] | I’ll go in with you. | 我可以跟你走 |
[32:36] | I’m not agreeing to work with S.H.I.E.L.D., but with you. | 但我不会跟神盾局合作 我是跟你合作 |
[32:39] | We’ll figure it out together. | 我们会一起解决的 |
[32:45] | Great. Is the, um, escape module on its way? | 太好了 撤离准备好了吗 |
[32:48] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[33:00] | Coulson’s orders. | 科尔森的命令 |
[33:03] | We’re turning him over to the ATCU. | 我们要把他交给ATCU |
[33:11] | Get Coulson on the phone. | 给科尔森打电话 |
[33:13] | He said he’d explain back at headquarters. | 他说回总部他会跟你解释 |
[33:14] | Daisy, what’s happening? | 黛西 怎么回事 |
[33:16] | But Coulson told me to let you know that you’re gonna be safe. | 科尔森让我告诉你 你不会有事 |
[33:17] | He’s arranged for us to observe and make sure… | 他已经安排我们在旁观察确保… |
[33:19] | Can we get on with this? | 我们能不能赶紧的 |
[33:20] | This is crazy! | 这太过分了 |
[33:21] | He said he didn’t have a choice. | 他说他没有选择 |
[33:22] | Take him into custody. | 拿下他 |
[33:31] | Suspect’s on the move. Seal off the street. | 疑犯逃跑了 封锁街道 |
[33:34] | Awaiting orders. | 等待命令 |
[33:36] | – Should we go after him? – No. | -我们去追他吗 -不 |
[33:39] | Bird in the hand. We take her. | 抓手到擒来的 拿下她 |
[33:43] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你们想干什么 |
[33:44] | Following orders. | 遵从命令 |
[33:45] | Do you really think you can stop me? | 你真以为你能拦得住我吗 |
[33:47] | Do you have any idea what I can do? | 你知道我能做什么吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:50] | That’s why I have three snipers outside, ready to engage. | 所以我们在外面安排了三个狙击手待命 |
[33:53] | What’s the range on these powers of yours? | 你的异能范围有多远 |
[33:55] | How good are they? | 有多厉害 |
[33:58] | Actually, pretty damn good. | 其实 还真挺厉害 |
[34:00] | Tell your men to stand down. | 把你的人叫回来 |
[34:02] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[34:04] | He got away, and I’ve made assurances. | 他逃了 而我已经打了包票 |
[34:05] | I assure you that if you insist on taking my agent in, | 我向你保证 你如果非要抓我的特工 |
[34:08] | you will start a war. | 只会引发战争 |
[34:09] | I will devote all the resources and manpower of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我会动用神盾局的全部资源和人力 |
[34:11] | to crushing your agency. | 摧毁你们机构 |
[34:13] | It’s not personal. It’s work. | 不是针对你 只是工作 |
[34:14] | And right now I need to show results. | 我现在必须拿出成绩来 |
[34:17] | What if Ii offer something better? | 如果我给你更好的呢 |
[34:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:26] | I guess it’s your lucky day. | 看来今天算你走运 |
[34:28] | We’re done. | 任务结束 |
[34:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:38] | I thought it’d be good for you to get out somewhere nice… | 我觉得带你来个高档安静的地方 |
[34:42] | and quiet. | 会有好处 |
[34:47] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[34:49] | Well, I made sure you wouldn’t have any distractions. | 我确保了不会有什么干扰 |
[34:52] | Mr. Fitz, we’re delighted to see you. | 菲兹先生 见到你很高兴 |
[34:54] | Your table is this way. | 你们的桌子就在这边 |
[35:05] | The wine is a gift from us. | 酒是赠送的 |
[35:07] | A very persistent young man here. | 这位年轻人真是有耐心 |
[35:09] | We’ve been holding this reservation for months. | 这个预约我们为他保留了几个月 |
[35:12] | I’m delighted you’re finally here. | 很高兴你们终于来了 |
[35:15] | You kept the reservation. | 你一直留着预约 |
[35:17] | Don’t make a fuss. It’s not a big deal. | 别大惊小怪啦 没什么的 |
[35:22] | I remember when you took me out after months in the hospital. | 我记得我住院数月后你带我出去吃饭 |
[35:25] | It made me feel like a human being again. | 让我觉得又像个人了 |
[35:28] | You complained the entire time. | 那次你一直抱怨个不停 |
[35:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:31] | Okay, a crabby human being. | 坏脾气的人 |
[35:37] | I can’t thank you enough. | 真太感谢你了 |
[35:39] | Yeah. It’s a nice restaurant, isn’t it? | 嗯 这餐厅不错 是吧 |
[35:42] | Yeah, but for more than that… | 是啊 但不止如此 |
[35:46] | for finding me. | 还有谢谢你找到我 |
[35:50] | What else was I gonna do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[35:53] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[35:55] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[35:59] | Have you decided what you’ll be having? | 决定好要点什么了吗 |
[36:00] | Oh, gosh. So much… | 天呐 好多… |
[36:02] | to choose from… | 选择 |
[36:07] | Maybe this will help. | 或许这能帮你拿主意 |
[36:11] | Should I make a toast? | 我敬杯酒吧 |
[36:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:21] | Can you give us two minutes? | 能给我们点时间吗 |
[36:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:50] | Help me understand. | 给我解释一下 |
[36:52] | It was not an easy decision. | 那个决定并不容易 |
[36:54] | To hand Lincoln over? | 把林肯交出去 |
[36:55] | I had to make a choice. | 我必须做出选择 |
[36:59] | So it was him or me. | 不是我就是他 |
[37:00] | They have your picture, Daisy. | 他们有你的照片 黛西 |
[37:02] | So why didn’t they take me? | 那他们怎么没抓走我 |
[37:03] | Once Lincoln left, how did you convince them not to take me in? | 林肯一逃 你是怎么说服他们不抓我的 |
[37:06] | I offered them something just as valuable. | 我给了他们一样有价值的东西 |
[37:08] | – What? – Me. My expertise. | -什么 -我 我的专业见解 |
[37:12] | So… so now we’re working with them? | 怎么 我们还要跟他们合作了吗 |
[37:14] | I’m done fighting with people | 我不想再跟人 |
[37:15] | over who gets to fight the real fight. | 争谁来打击真正的敌人了 |
[37:17] | It’s a colossal waste of time and resources. | 这太浪费时间和资源了 |
[37:20] | I went against Talbot. | 我对付过塔伯特 |
[37:21] | I went against another faction of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我对付过神盾局的另一个派系 |
[37:23] | We know what we’re doing… they don’t. | 我们了解情况 他们不了解 |
[37:25] | Hopefully, they can learn from us. | 希望他们能跟我们学学 |
[37:26] | It is hard to trust them when they are hunting people like me. | 他们抓捕我的族类 我很难信任他们 |
[37:30] | I never said I trust them. | 我没说我信任他们 |
[37:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:32] | Don’t, because we have no idea what they’re really after. | 别信任他们 我们并不知道他们的真正目的 |
[37:35] | Duly noted. Look… | 了解了 听我说 |
[37:39] | …I understand this is a personal matter for you. | 我知道这事触及了你的感情 |
[37:41] | So Mack told you what he heard me say? | 迈克把他听到的话告诉你了 |
[37:44] | And what would that be? | 什么话 |
[37:50] | It’s Rosalind. | 是罗莎琳 |
[37:52] | First-name basis, huh? | 都直呼其名了啊 |
[37:56] | I’ll leave you to it. | 不打扰了 |
[38:03] | Well, I’m surprised to hear from you so soon. | 没想到你这么快就打过来了 |
[38:05] | Just checking, | 就是确认一下 |
[38:06] | making sure you didn’t give me a fake number. | 看你是不是给了我假号码 |
[38:21] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[38:22] | I’ve been better. | 不怎么样 |
[38:26] | Thanks for not saying anything. | 谢谢你没说出去 |
[38:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[38:33] | I sure could use some backup. | 我需要点支援呢 |
[38:42] | Let’s see what kind of skills you got, kid. | 看看你本事怎么样 丫头 |
[38:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | Well, you certainly don’t make it easy to get a meeting. | 要见你可真不容易 |
[39:03] | The boss doesn’t want it to be easy. | 老大的要求 |
[39:06] | But he’s always interested in meeting people | 但他总是愿意见 |
[39:08] | who can prove themselves. | 能证明自己的人 |
[39:10] | Sounds like an interesting bloke. | 他听上去挺有意思 |
[39:13] | I look forward to meeting him someday. | 很期待哪天见见他 |
[39:55] | Simmons? | 西蒙斯 |
[40:01] | Why are you looking at that? | 你研究那个干什么 |
[40:03] | Trying to understand. | 我想理解 |
[40:05] | There’s nothing to learn from this. | 这没什么值得研究的 |
[40:07] | It’s possible it’s not inert. | 它可能并没失效 |
[40:09] | Alien metals have different properties. | 外星金属的特性很不一样 |
[40:10] | We don’t know for sure. | 我们无法确定 |
[40:11] | Yes, we do. | 我们能确定 |
[40:13] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[40:14] | That portal won’t open again. | 那个传送门不会再开启了 |
[40:16] | But it has to. | 但它必须开启 |
[40:21] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |