时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[00:04] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[00:05] | That portal won’t open again. | 那个传送门不会再开启了 |
[00:07] | But it has to. | 但它必须开启 |
[00:08] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |
[00:09] | I-I’m on my third hand, | 我都换第三只手了 |
[00:11] | May took off on vacation and never came back, | 梅去度假 再没回来 |
[00:13] | So I lost my right hand, too. | 我的右手[得力助手]也失去了 |
[00:14] | Things keep coming at us. | 状况越来越多 |
[00:15] | New inhumans, the atcu, and this — this new guy. | 新异人 ATCU 还有个新人物 |
[00:18] | You should have seen him. It was a whole new level. | 你真该看看 根本不是一挂的 |
[00:24] | Do you even know who the hell I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:25] | You’re Werner Von Strucker. | 你是沃纳·冯·斯特拉克 |
[00:27] | Your father was one of Hydra’s greatest leaders. | 你父亲曾是九头蛇一位伟大的领袖 |
[00:30] | Hydra’s fractured. | 九头蛇已四分五裂 |
[00:31] | We’re gonna rebuild it… | 我们要重建它 |
[00:32] | Dr. Garner? | 加纳博士 |
[00:34] | I was hoping to add your class. | 我想选你的课 |
[00:36] | I plan to put Ward six feet underground at the least. | 我打算让沃德深埋六尺黄土之下 |
[00:38] | – What’s your way in? – From below. | -你想怎么打入 -从下方 |
[00:40] | Climb the ranks. | 一步步往上爬 |
[00:45] | You certainly don’t make it easy to get a meeting. | 要见你可真不容易 |
[00:47] | The boss doesn’t want it to be easy. | 老大的要求 |
[00:48] | But he’s always interested in meeting people | 但他总是愿意见 |
[00:50] | who can prove themselves. | 能证明自己的人 |
[01:07] | I can’t tell. | 我看不出来 |
[01:09] | I can’t tell just by looking at it. Can you? | 光凭眼睛看我看不出来 你呢 |
[01:11] | Nobody can. It’s chicken. | 没人看得出 那是鸡肉 |
[01:13] | I think I’m gonna have to cut into it. | 我可能得切开看看 |
[01:15] | There’s nothing worse than dry chicken. | 没什么比烤干的鸡肉更恶心了 |
[01:17] | – Yep. I got you. Here. – Thanks. | -是啊 给你 -谢谢 |
[01:23] | Are you expecting someone? | 你约了人来吗 |
[01:25] | No. | 没有 |
[01:35] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[01:37] | Alisha, what are you doing here? | 艾莉莎 你怎么来了 |
[01:40] | Sorry to drop by like this, but it’s important. | 抱歉这么突然跑来 但事关重大 |
[01:44] | The Terrigen got out. | 泰瑞根泄露了 |
[01:49] | When we saw Lincoln in the news | 我们看到林肯上了新闻 |
[01:50] | and all that stuff about a government task force… | 还有什么政府特遣队的事 |
[01:52] | We knew it was bad. We just didn’t know how bad. | 我们知道事情严重 只是不知道有多严重 |
[01:54] | The world sees us as a threat. | 外界把我们视作威胁 |
[01:55] | We need to stick together — | 我们得团结起来 |
[01:57] | Those of us who’ve been here since before the outbreak. | 我们这些泄露前就已转化的人 |
[02:00] | Wait, are you the one who sent us that weird e-mail the other day? | 等等 是你给我们发了那奇怪的邮件吗 |
[02:03] | What e-mail? | 什么邮件 |
[02:04] | The one about finding the rest of our people, | 说要找到剩余的族人 |
[02:05] | bringing them back together. | 将大家团结起来的那封 |
[02:07] | No. Can you show it to me? | 不是 能给我看看吗 |
[02:15] | No! | 不 |
[02:31] | Alisha, talk to me. What’s happening? | 艾莉莎 报告情况 发生了什么 |
[02:32] | She’s dead. He killed her. It’s here. | 她死了 他把她杀了 它来了 |
[02:34] | Daisy, Mack, move in now! | 黛西 迈克 现在行动 |
[02:36] | Something’s attacking! Alisha’s down! | 有人发起了攻击 艾莉莎受伤了 |
[02:48] | No. | 不 |
[02:51] | Sir, we’ve got three dead. We’re gonna need backup. | 长官 发现三人死亡 我们需要支援 |
[02:54] | Looks like the killer’s on the — | 看起来凶手已经 |
[02:55] | Daisy, wait! Daisy! | 黛西 等等 黛西 |
[02:58] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[02:59] | Alisha! | 艾莉莎 |
[03:00] | Alisha, can you hear me?! | 艾莉莎 你能听到吗 |
[03:05] | He’s here. He’s here to kill us. | 他来了 他来杀我们了 |
[03:09] | And you can’t stop him. | 你无法阻止他 |
[03:15] | I assure you, | 我向您保证 |
[03:16] | we’re looking for the suspects right now. | 我们已经在寻找嫌疑人了 |
[03:17] | Please just go back into your apartments and lock your doors. | 请回到屋子里 锁上门 |
[03:21] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢你们的配合 |
[03:22] | Detective. | 警探 |
[03:27] | Think they bought it? | 你觉得他们信了吗 |
[03:28] | Don’t know. The old lady’s a trickster — | 不知道 老太太不好骗 |
[03:30] | had her hand on one of those 911 red-alert necklaces. | 手紧紧握着报警项链 |
[03:33] | We don’t have much time | 在官方人员赶到之前 |
[03:34] | before the official authorities get here. | 我们时间不多了 |
[03:36] | Gather whatever you can find before we lose the scene. | 被迫撤离前尽可能多地收集线索 |
[03:39] | I thought this was just supposed to be a recruiting mission. | 我还以为这只是个招募任务 |
[03:41] | It was. I don’t know where this attack came from. | 是的 我也不知道怎么会发生袭击 |
[03:44] | Is Alisha gonna be okay? | 艾莉莎不会有事吧 |
[03:46] | She felt it happen — went into shock. | 她感知到了事情经过 已经休克了 |
[03:48] | Med team’s evac-ing her to containment now. | 医疗小队正把她撤离到隔离区去 |
[03:51] | Before the attack, | 在袭击发生前 |
[03:52] | she said something about the couple getting an e-mail. | 她隐约说到小夫妻收到了一封邮件 |
[03:53] | – Fitz? – Laptop. On it. | -菲兹 -查笔记本 明白 |
[03:56] | What about Daisy and Mack? | 黛西和迈克怎么办 |
[03:57] | They could use backup out there. | 他们可能需要支援 |
[03:59] | I know you really want to get back into action, agent Morse, | 我知道你非常想参与行动 莫尔斯特工 |
[04:01] | but the answer’s no. | 但不行 |
[04:02] | You’re still rehabbing. | 你还在恢复中 |
[04:03] | You haven’t passed the physical. | 你还没通过体能测试 |
[04:05] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[04:07] | Daisy, what’s your location? | 黛西 你们在哪 |
[04:10] | Daisy, do you copy? | 黛西 收到吗 |
[04:11] | You’re cutting in and out, sir. | 信号断续 长官 |
[04:13] | We’ve trailed the killer to the industrial park | 我们追踪凶手到了工业园区 |
[04:15] | a half a mile south of you. | 在你南边不到一公里处 |
[04:17] | Backup would be nice. | 最好能有人支援 |
[04:18] | On its way. Hold tight. | 在路上了 坚持住 |
[04:20] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:25] | How did I let you talk me into this? | 我怎么会被你说服来掺和这种事 |
[04:27] | I had a garage, workbench full of new tools, | 我本来有个车库 摆满工具的工作台 |
[04:29] | my own espresso machine. | 还有我自己的咖啡机 |
[04:31] | We got to figure out how this thing is finding inhumans | 我们得搞清楚这东西是怎么找到异人的 |
[04:33] | and why it’s killing them. | 以及它为什么要杀他们 |
[04:35] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[04:37] | Yeah? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[04:39] | Instinct. | 本能 |
[04:45] | It’s like a great white shark, built to eat, sleep — | 就像大白鲨 天性就要觅食 睡觉 |
[04:48] | And kill. | 还有杀戮 |
[04:49] | I was gonna say “Make little baby sharks,” | 我本来想说 “造鲨鱼宝宝” |
[04:51] | But then “Jaws” was probably 20 years before you were born, | 不过《大白鲨》上映时你爸妈大概还没相遇呢 |
[04:53] | so… | 所以… |
[04:57] | Do we have movement? | 有什么东西在动吗 |
[04:58] | I don’t know. I can’t see a damn thing. | 不知道 我啥都看不到 |
[05:03] | Well, do you want me to take point? | 要我先走吗 |
[05:07] | I’m going. | 我走 |
[05:08] | I’m going. | 我走 |
[05:21] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[05:24] | Could be from our monster. | 可能是怪物身上的 |
[05:27] | Oh, blue. Not clear. | 蓝的 不要透明的 |
[05:29] | What? | 什么 |
[05:30] | I said, “Blue. Not clear.” | 我说 “蓝的 不要透明的” |
[05:33] | How many times am I — | 我得说多少次… |
[05:34] | Okay, look, Simmons and I have created a system. | 好吧 听着 我跟西蒙斯有个系统 |
[05:37] | “B” is for “Blue” is for “Biological sample.” | B代表蓝色和生物样本 |
[05:39] | Right, another system. How could I forget? | 是啊 又一个系统 我怎么忘了呢 |
[05:42] | Just saying — where I come from, blue is for recycle. | 对了 在我家 蓝色代表可回收 |
[05:44] | Well, that is insane. | 那可真是太蠢了 |
[05:46] | “R” I could understand — “R” is for “Red” is — | 如果可回收是R我还能理解 R是红色 |
[05:49] | Regardless, we could use Simmons’ eyes on these samples. | 不管怎样 如果西蒙斯能检验这些样本就好了 |
[05:53] | Think she’d be up for that? | 你觉得她会愿意做吗 |
[05:55] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:58] | Heard you guys had dinner. | 我听说你们共进了晚餐 |
[06:01] | She open up to you at all about what happened to her? | 她有没有向你倾诉遭遇 |
[06:03] | Not really. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[06:06] | Did she say something to you? | 她和你说什么了吗 |
[06:10] | No. | 没有 |
[06:13] | – Helicopters. – We need to move. | -是直升机 -我们得走了 |
[06:23] | Oh, it’s got to be long gone. | 它肯定跑远了 |
[06:25] | I mean, something that big can’t just slip away without — | 那样的庞然大物不可能悄无声息地溜… |
[06:29] | Damn it. I had to jinx it, didn’t I? | 见鬼 我真是个乌鸦嘴 |
[06:32] | Sounds like something’s trying to get out. | 听起来像有东西要出来 |
[06:35] | Or in. | 或者进来 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:44] | Three… | 三 |
[06:47] | Two… | 二 |
[06:50] | Put the weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[06:51] | – Get down! Put it down! – Put it down! | -趴下 放下武器 -放下武器 |
[06:52] | Put your weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[06:53] | – Get down! – Lower your weapons! | -趴下 -放下武器 |
[06:55] | – Stand down! – Everybody, stand down! | -退下 -大家都退下 |
[06:59] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s not the enemy, | 神盾局不是我们的敌人 |
[07:00] | and you definitely don’t want to piss off | 而且你们更不想惹怒 |
[07:03] | the young Agent Johnson here. | 这位年轻的约翰逊特工 |
[07:05] | We’ve got about 19 Agent Johnsons on our side, | 我们有19个姓约翰逊的特工 |
[07:08] | though none that can take down a building. | 但没有一个能震倒楼房 |
[07:10] | Rosalind Price, by the way. | 顺说一句 我是罗莎琳·普莱斯 |
[07:12] | – Coulson? – It’s okay. | -科尔森 -没事的 |
[07:14] | The ATCU is here to help. | ATCU是来帮忙的 |
[07:15] | Really? ‘Cause, the other day, | 是吗 因为那天 |
[07:16] | they wanted Daisy’s head for their trophy case. | 他们还想把黛西的头放在陈列柜里 |
[07:18] | – Agent Mackenzie. – Bit of an exaggeration. | -麦肯锡特工 -有点夸张了 |
[07:21] | But that was then, and this is now. | 但那是当时 现在不同了 |
[07:22] | And right now, we’re here to contain a threat, | 现在 我们是来控制威胁的 |
[07:24] | same as you. | 和你们一样 |
[07:25] | Fan out. | 散开 |
[07:32] | I get that you cut a deal with them, | 我明白你和他们达成了协议 |
[07:34] | but for the record — | 但我郑重声明 |
[07:35] | It’s a means to an end. | 只是为达到目的而采取的手段 |
[07:37] | Ours or theirs? | 我们的目的还是他们的 |
[07:49] | Bag everything, computers, clothes, phones, | 东西全部拿走 电脑 衣物 手机 |
[07:51] | anything they’ve touched. | 他们碰触过的一切 |
[07:53] | Where are you taking the victims? | 你要把被害人带去哪 |
[07:56] | That’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[07:59] | It’s not fun when it’s you, right? | 轮到你的时候就不好受了吧 |
[08:02] | Can’t believe I just said that to the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不敢相信我刚对神盾局局长说了这样的话 |
[08:05] | You know, I’m really not feeling the spirit of cooperation here. | 我真是感受不到合作精神 |
[08:07] | You know, we had an agreement. | 我们有个约定 |
[08:09] | You were supposed to share intel. | 你应该分享情报的 |
[08:11] | And I did, ’cause, look — you’re here. | 我分享了 你看 你在这儿呢 |
[08:13] | How did you find them, Coulson? | 你怎么找到他们的 科尔森 |
[08:15] | And why wasn’t I informed? | 为什么没有通知我 |
[08:16] | You were informed as soon as we engaged the hostile. | 我们一接触到敌方就通知了你 |
[08:19] | I’m talking about before you got here. | 我说的是你们赶到之前 |
[08:23] | This is the first time I’ve encountered a couple like this. | 我是第一次遇到这样的夫妻 |
[08:26] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[08:27] | This wasn’t the usual response call | 这不是通常响应 |
[08:29] | to deal with somebody who just turned. | 有人刚刚变异的情况 |
[08:32] | Look around. No cocoons. | 看看周围 没有茧 |
[08:36] | Maybe it didn’t happen here. | 也许不是在这里变异的 |
[08:37] | Shane and Lori Hanson — | 西恩和罗莉·汉森 |
[08:41] | they lived here for the last 18 months, | 他们住在这里18个月了 |
[08:43] | and yet never visited an emergency room, | 却从没去过急诊室 |
[08:46] | never missed time at work, | 上班从没迟到过 |
[08:47] | didn’t socialize with co-workers, | 和同事私下没有接触 |
[08:49] | had zero presence online. | 在网上毫无踪迹 |
[08:51] | So they were introverts. | 他们性格内向 |
[08:52] | They were already enhanced before the outbreak. | 他们在泄露前就已经转化了 |
[08:55] | So I will ask you again, in the spirit of cooperation… | 那么本着合作精神 我再问一遍 |
[09:01] | How did you find them, Coulson? | 你怎么找到他们的 科尔森 |
[09:03] | They were friends of a friend. | 他们是朋友的朋友 |
[09:04] | You mean Daisy’s friends. | 你是说黛西的朋友 |
[09:06] | Look, we can do this all day, | 听着 我们可以这样说一整天 |
[09:07] | but there’s an enhanced person out there killing people, | 但外面有个能力增强者正四处杀人 |
[09:09] | and I’d really like to catch him. | 而我非常想抓住他 |
[09:10] | Are you gonna help or not? | 你到底帮不帮忙 |
[09:13] | I like when you get all tough. | 我喜欢你态度强硬的样子 |
[09:19] | All right, we’ll take it from here. | 好了 我们这就接手了 |
[09:21] | I’ll call if I find anything. | 有任何发现 我会打电话给你 |
[09:26] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 对了 不用谢 |
[09:28] | Oh, don’t take it personally, Phil. | 别往心里去 菲尔 |
[09:31] | I’m sure you have other evildoers out there to catch. | 我相信还有其他坏人让你抓 |
[09:36] | Nice haul. | 货物不错 |
[09:38] | New recruit brought you these? | 新成员带来的吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah. Same bloke who brought these took out Spud last week. | 对 带来这些的家伙上周干掉了斯巴德 |
[09:44] | He’s a tough bastard. | 他是个硬汉 |
[09:47] | I like that he didn’t come empty-handed. | 我欣赏他没有空手而来 |
[09:50] | Might be helpful on the next job, whatever that is. | 下次任务也许用得上 不管是什么任务 |
[09:54] | Sorry, Kebo. | 抱歉 开博 |
[09:55] | That’s level seven. | 那是七级权限的任务 |
[09:57] | Level seven. Right. | 七级 好吧 |
[10:01] | I’m messing with you. | 我逗你玩的 |
[10:03] | It was a S.H.I.E.L.D. thing — | 那是神盾局的做法 |
[10:05] | One of their ridiculous codes of bureaucracy, | 他们可笑的官僚级别体系 |
[10:08] | though I will say there are a few things | 不过我得说有些事情 |
[10:10] | that S.H.I.E.L.D. got right… | 神盾局是对的 |
[10:13] | things they valued. | 他们看重的东西 |
[10:14] | And I don’t mean money or power or resources. | 我不是指金钱 权力或者资源 |
[10:18] | Now, take this job, for instance. | 比如说这项任务 |
[10:19] | It’s all about accountability, patience, | 完全在于责任感 耐心 |
[10:23] | an attention to detail that requires a… | 对细节的关注 而这需要 |
[10:27] | personal touch. | 个人手段 |
[10:29] | Those kinds of things mattered at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 这些东西对神盾局很重要 |
[10:34] | Almost a shame we’re gonna bring it all down. | 我们要摧毁它简直有点可惜了 |
[10:37] | So, what’s the job? | 那么 任务是什么 |
[10:38] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:39] | When’s it going down? | 什么时候进行 |
[10:40] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:41] | – Any idea where? – Not yet. | -知道在哪吗 -还不知道 |
[10:43] | You do realize the point of intelligence gathering | 你明白情报搜集的意思 |
[10:45] | is to gather intelligence? | 就是搜集情报吗 |
[10:47] | The point is, I’m moving up the food chain. | 关键是 我的地位在提升 |
[10:49] | And that lunatic Kebo is finally bringing me in on a job. | 那个疯子开博终于带我做任务了 |
[10:52] | Or luring you into a trap. We have to be smart about this. | 也可能是把你诱入圈套 我们得放聪明点 |
[10:55] | It’s not complicated, really. | 并不复杂的 |
[10:56] | Just point, shoot, repeat as necessary. | 只需要瞄准 射击 必要的话重复几次 |
[10:58] | You don’t have enough intel. It’s sloppy. | 你情报不够 太草率了 |
[11:01] | If it’s a chance to find Ward, it’s worth it. | 如果这是找到沃德的机会 就值得 |
[11:03] | What happens if you walk into a roomful of Hydra enforcers | 如果你走进了一间全是九头蛇暴徒的房间 |
[11:06] | with guns pointed at your head? | 而他们都拿枪指着你呢 |
[11:07] | That’s what you’re here for… to help. Try to keep up, love. | 所以才找你来帮我 跟上节奏啊 亲爱的 |
[11:10] | This isn’t funny, Hunter. | 这不是开玩笑 亨特 |
[11:12] | What if there are innocent lives at risk? | 万一有无辜者遭遇危险呢 |
[11:14] | There’s always lives at risk! | 总是会有人遭遇危险 |
[11:17] | You were there… | 你也在场 |
[11:19] | when Bobbi was bleeding out in my arms. | 看到了芭比在我怀中流血的情景 |
[11:22] | Ward did that. | 是沃德干的 |
[11:24] | If I have a shot at finding him, I’m taking it. | 如果我有机会找到他 我一定会抓住 |
[11:27] | I have to… | 我必须抓住 |
[11:28] | before Bobbi gets back in the field. | 赶在芭比回归外勤之前 |
[11:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:34] | I want Ward as bad as you do. | 我跟你一样想抓住沃德 |
[11:37] | But I don’t think his life is worth yours or Bobbi’s. | 但我觉得你或者芭比不值得为他牺牲 |
[11:40] | Well, on that, we can agree. | 这个我同意 |
[11:45] | Once you get the time and place, call me. | 知道时间地点后通知我 |
[11:49] | Yes, mum. | 知道啦 老妈 |
[12:13] | The DNA results came in. | DNA结果出来了 |
[12:14] | They confirm the killer is an inhuman. | 确认了凶手是个异人 |
[12:16] | He’s killing his own kind. | 他在杀他自己的同类 |
[12:18] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[12:19] | If he knows what it’s like, what we go through, I just… | 如果他了解情况 我们的经历 我… |
[12:21] | I refuse to believe Mack’s “great white shark” theory. | 我不肯相信迈克的大白鲨理论 |
[12:23] | He’s not some mindless wrecking machine. | 他不是没思想的毁灭机器 |
[12:25] | Agreed. The killer’s tracking its prey. The question is how. | 我同意 凶手在追寻猎物 问题是怎么做到的 |
[12:28] | Alisha knew these people. | 艾莉莎认识这些人 |
[12:29] | They were friends of hers before the outbreak. | 泰瑞根泄露之前 他们就是她朋友 |
[12:31] | Maybe the killer was, too. | 或许凶手也是 |
[12:32] | It’s possible, but before Alisha was attacked, | 有可能 但艾莉莎被袭击之前 |
[12:34] | the couple mentioned that they got some weird e-mail, right? | 那对夫妇说收到过一封奇怪的电邮 对吗 |
[12:37] | Well, that e-mail had a nasty virus attached to it. | 那封电邮带有病毒 |
[12:40] | It chewed up their operating system like a blender. | 他们的操作系统完全被毁了 |
[12:42] | I was able to un-mangle it, and it looks like | 我修复了它 看样子 |
[12:44] | the virus was planted to track their location. | 病毒是用来定位的 |
[12:46] | Do we know of any other inhumans who got this e-mail? | 知道还有哪个异人收到过这封电邮吗 |
[12:48] | Joey Gutierrez didn’t. I checked. | 乔伊·古铁雷斯没收到 我查过了 |
[12:50] | But the others — I don’t know. | 但其他人 我不知道 |
[12:51] | It’s not like we have a ton of candidates to work with. | 我们能查的对象又不多 |
[12:55] | Reach out to the ATCU. Let them know what you found. | 去找ATCU 把你查到的告诉他们 |
[12:58] | Taking this team-spirit thing a little far, aren’t we? | 这团队精神是不是有点过了 |
[13:01] | Fitz and I grabbed that laptop before they got there. | 菲兹和我在他们赶到前拿走了笔记本电脑 |
[13:03] | Why would we share this intel? | 我们为什么要分享情报 |
[13:05] | We know the ATCU has found inhumans in the past, | 我们知道ATCU以前找到过异人 |
[13:08] | confiscated all their belongings. | 没收了他们的全部财产 |
[13:10] | Let’s see if they’ve come across this virus before. | 看看他们有没有接触过这个病毒 |
[13:12] | If we share with them, what do we get in return? | 如果我们跟他们分享 我们能得到什么 |
[13:14] | – What do you want? – I don’t know. | -你想要什么 -我不知道 |
[13:15] | Let’s start with how many inhumans they’ve come across, | 或许可以先问下他们遇到过多少异人 |
[13:17] | – where they take them. – Daisy has a good point, sir. | -安置在哪里了 -黛西说得有理 长官 |
[13:19] | We don’t know nearly enough about them. | 我们对他们的了解太少 |
[13:20] | I agree, but if we want answers, then we got to play ball. | 我同意 但如果我们想知道 就得配合他们 |
[13:23] | Share the intel. Trace the virus to its source. | 分享情报 追踪病毒的来源 |
[13:30] | It was bitter, not sweet at all. | 太苦了 一点也不甜 |
[13:33] | I’d imagined the taste of a fresh strawberry for months, | 我几个月来都在想象新鲜草莓的味道 |
[13:36] | but like most things since being back, | 但就像回来后的大多数事一样 |
[13:38] | it just wasn’t what I’d remembered. | 它跟我记忆中的不一样了 |
[13:40] | Most things aren’t. | 大多数事物都这样 |
[13:42] | Memories have a funny way of changing on you | 回忆会在不知不觉间 |
[13:44] | when you’re not looking. | 发生改变 |
[13:47] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[13:47] | You feel any different since you’ve been back? | 回来后有什么异常吗 |
[13:49] | Besides your taste buds, I mean. | 除了你的味蕾 |
[13:52] | Any trouble sleeping or anxiety? | 失眠吗 焦虑吗 |
[13:55] | No. | 没有 |
[13:55] | Shock, rage… | 惊惶 愤怒… |
[13:58] | Depression? | 抑郁吗 |
[13:59] | I know you’re looking for signs of PTSD. | 我知道你想看我有没有创伤后应激障碍 |
[14:01] | But I assure you, I’m fine. | 但我向你保证 我很好 |
[14:03] | You’ve been through something pretty extreme. | 你经历了很极端的事情 |
[14:05] | There will be after-effects, and that’s okay. | 有后遗症是正常的 |
[14:07] | It’s okay to struggle, | 你可以觉得挣扎 |
[14:09] | to feel uncomfortable in your own skin. | 觉得不太舒服 |
[14:11] | I’m not one of your inhuman patients, Dr. Garner. | 我不是你的异人病人 加纳博士 |
[14:13] | No. No, you’re not. | 对 你不是 |
[14:17] | But survivor stories have always fascinated me — | 但幸存者的故事对我一直很有吸引力 |
[14:21] | How they got through it. | 他们是怎么挺过来的 |
[14:22] | 2010年 33名智利矿工 被困井下69天 | |
[14:22] | The Chilean miners relied on routine — | 智利矿工依靠的是规律生活 |
[14:24] | work, exercise, rest, gave each other jobs. | 工作 锻炼 休息 让大家有事情做 |
[14:27] | They had each other. | 他们拥有彼此 |
[14:28] | Well, not all of them. | 不都是这样 |
[14:30] | One hiker was stranded on Mount Hood | 有个登山者在胡德山上 |
[14:33] | for six nights in the snow. | 被大雪困了六天 |
[14:35] | Said her faith saved her — | 她说是信念救了她的命 |
[14:38] | that and the thought of all the loose ends she left behind, | 再加上想到她没处理好的一切 |
[14:42] | the people she cared about. | 和她关心的人 |
[14:45] | She never gave up hope. | 她从未放弃希望 |
[14:49] | I did. | 我放弃过 |
[14:54] | Do you remember a specific moment when that happened? | 你还记得你是在什么时候放弃了希望吗 |
[14:57] | Honestly, I’d rather look forward than back. | 说实话 我更想向前看 而不是沉湎回忆 |
[15:01] | I have a very interesting new project | 我有个很有意思的新项目 |
[15:02] | that I’m trying to focus on. | 可以让我集中精力 |
[15:03] | Okay. You don’t have to talk about it. | 没事 你不非得说的 |
[15:06] | Just know you got a lot of friends here | 你只要知道 这里有很多人 |
[15:09] | who care a lot about you. | 都很关心你 |
[15:11] | You’re safe now, Jemma. It’s over. | 你现在安全了 珍玛 都过去了 |
[15:20] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[15:23] | She puts up a good front, but I’m worried about her. | 她装出一副没事的样子 但我很担心她 |
[15:25] | You should be. | 你担心得没错 |
[15:26] | The woman was stranded alone on a barren alien world for months. | 她独自困在一个荒芜的外星世界好几个月 |
[15:29] | She’s dealing with a lot of emotions | 心里有很多复杂的情绪 |
[15:31] | and won’t open up about any of them. | 却不愿敞开心扉 |
[15:32] | I know you can’t discuss specifics, | 我知道你不能说细节 |
[15:34] | but is she making any progress? | 但是她有好转的迹象吗 |
[15:35] | You can’t rush her. | 不能逼她 |
[15:37] | No field work. I mean it, Phil. | 她不能出外勤 我是认真的 菲尔 |
[15:39] | And when I give you a recommendation, | 而且我给了你建议的话 |
[15:40] | I want you to respect it this time. | 我希望你这次能听从 |
[15:41] | Hey, what are you talking about? | 等一下 你在说什么 |
[15:42] | I’m talking about the inhuman you have in containment — | 我在说你隔离起来的那个异人 |
[15:44] | you know, the one I never even met, | 就是我从没见过的那个 |
[15:46] | let alone cleared for a mission? | 更没有批准她出外勤了 |
[15:47] | Alisha came to us. | 是艾莉莎主动来找我们的 |
[15:48] | She was worried about her friends. | 她担心她的朋友 |
[15:50] | And how many more like her are you hiding? | 像她这样的你还藏了几个 |
[15:51] | That’s not what we’re doing. | 我们没有做那种事 |
[15:52] | These people have problems. | 这些人都有烦恼 |
[15:54] | I’m not just gonna turn a blind eye | 我不会睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[15:55] | and rubber-stamp them for your new team. | 批准他们加入你的团队 |
[15:57] | And I’m not asking you to. | 我没有求你这样做 |
[15:58] | This was a simple recruitment mission. | 这本来只是个普通的招募行动 |
[16:00] | Alisha wanted to go. Nobody saw that attack coming. | 艾莉莎想去 没人预料到会发生袭击 |
[16:03] | You trying to justify that to me… | 你是想说服我 |
[16:05] | or to yourself? | 还是说服自己 |
[16:15] | May? | 梅 |
[16:16] | Coulson. Andrew. | 科尔森 安德鲁 |
[16:20] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打断你们的谈话了吗 |
[16:25] | I can’t believe Hunter reached out to you like that. | 亨特居然跑去找你 |
[16:28] | I specifically told everyone to give you space | 我明确地告诉大家 你没归队时 |
[16:29] | while you were on leave. | 不要去打扰你 |
[16:30] | Man’s on a mission. He’s desperate. | 他一心要做个了断 已经不顾一切了 |
[16:32] | How desperate? | 多不顾一切 |
[16:33] | His latest bad idea — | 他最新的坏主意 |
[16:34] | walking into a Hydra stronghold alone | 独自走进九头蛇的要塞 |
[16:36] | for a shot at finding Ward. | 就因为有机会找到沃德 |
[16:38] | I admire his courage. Sounds like suicide. | 我钦佩他的勇气 但听来像是自杀 |
[16:40] | Ward knows Hunter’s face. | 沃德见过亨特 |
[16:42] | If there’s a chance they run into each other on this job — | 如果在任务中他们打了个照面 |
[16:44] | Hunter needs backup. | 亨特需要支援 |
[16:45] | More than I can provide. | 我一个人不够 |
[16:46] | That’s saying a lot. | 这太能说明问题了 |
[16:48] | Most of our resources | 我们大部分资源 |
[16:48] | are focused on a manhunt right now — or a monster hunt. | 现在都集中在一个抓捕行动上 可能是抓怪物 |
[16:52] | But if this leads to Ward, that would be huge. | 但如果能找到沃德 那就太好了 |
[16:54] | When is Hunter going in? | 亨特什么时候行动 |
[16:56] | I’m waiting on specifics. | 我还在等消息 |
[16:57] | But I know Hunter’s been operating | 但我知道亨特 |
[16:59] | primarily on the eastern seaboard. | 主要在东海岸行动 |
[17:01] | He’s in too deep, Phil. It’s affected his judgment. | 他陷得太深 菲尔 他的判断受了影响 |
[17:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | It’s like you never left. | 就像你没离开过一样 |
[17:11] | But I did. | 但我是离开了 |
[17:13] | Look, I’m sorry Andrew’s here. | 抱歉安德鲁在这里 |
[17:15] | I didn’t mean to make it more awkward. | 我不是故意把气氛弄得更尴尬 |
[17:16] | It’s fine. We’re all professional. | 没事 我们都很专业 |
[17:19] | Yeah, but we’re also friends. | 但我们也是朋友 |
[17:21] | If the reason you haven’t come back | 如果你没归队的原因 |
[17:22] | is because we’re working with him — | 是因为我们与他合作 |
[17:23] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[17:24] | I told you — I can find someone else to consult. | 我和你说过 我可以找别人来做顾问 |
[17:28] | Don’t. | 不用 |
[17:28] | Andrew’s really good at what he does. | 安德鲁真的很适合这工作 |
[17:30] | You need him. | 你需要他 |
[17:31] | Yeah. But I can replace him. | 话是没错 但我可以找人顶替他 |
[17:34] | You — not so much. | 没人能顶替你 |
[17:37] | What happened with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[17:41] | The reason Andrew left me had nothing to do with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 安德鲁离开我不是因为神盾局 |
[17:43] | It’s — it’s about me. Always has been. | 是因为我自己 一直都是 |
[17:49] | You’re too hard on yourself. You know that? | 你对自己太苛刻了 知道吗 |
[17:55] | No tie? | 没打领带吗 |
[17:57] | Still practicing. | 还在练习中 |
[17:59] | Look better without it. | 不打领带更帅 |
[18:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | I’ll call you as soon as Hunter reaches out. | 一旦亨特跟我联系 我会立刻打电话给你 |
[18:13] | The hairs are deteriorating. | 这毛发在退化 |
[18:17] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[18:20] | Did you place it in the right receptacle? | 放对容器了吗 |
[18:21] | And double-checked the seal. | 还仔细检查了密封情况 |
[18:23] | And the stain? | 有污染吗 |
[18:24] | Fitz, we’re dealing with inhuman DNA. | 菲兹 我们在研究异人DNA |
[18:25] | Anything’s possible. | 什么都可能发生 |
[18:28] | I’ll check it again. | 我会再检查一遍的 |
[18:40] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[18:45] | Data on the monolith? | 巨石的数据 |
[18:48] | Schematics? | 图纸 |
[18:51] | There’s notes all over this in Simmons’ handwriting. | 这上面都是西蒙斯的笔迹 |
[18:54] | – Seismic mounts. Cry– – What are you doing?! | -地震峰值 -你在干什么 |
[18:57] | Jemma, I’m just trying to — | 珍玛 我是想 |
[18:57] | No, don’t. Look, those are mine, | 不 这都是我的东西 |
[19:00] | and now they’re all out of order. | 现在都被弄乱了 |
[19:01] | And you — what did you tell him? | 你 你跟他说了什么 |
[19:03] | Jemma, relax. | 珍玛 别紧张 |
[19:04] | We’re — we’re just analyzing the inhuman’s DNA. | 我们只是在分析异人DNA |
[19:07] | All this data — what’s it for? | 这些数据 都是干吗的 |
[19:09] | Look, just stay away from my things. | 别碰我的东西 |
[19:19] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[19:20] | Did she say something to you? | 她跟你说什么了吗 |
[19:24] | It should come from her. | 应该由她来跟你说 |
[19:33] | – Thought you left. – I was waiting for you. | -以为你走了 -我在等你 |
[19:34] | Are — are you back? | 你归队了吗 |
[19:36] | No. | 没有 |
[19:37] | Melinda, can we talk? | 梅琳达 能谈谈吗 |
[19:39] | – That’s what we’re doing. – Yeah. Not here. | -这不正在谈吗 -不在这儿谈 |
[19:41] | I mean — could you slow up for a second, please? | 你能等下吗 |
[19:43] | Honestly, Andrew, I don’t need to hear any more apologies. | 老实说 安德鲁 我不想再听你道歉了 |
[19:46] | We went away to figure out who we’d be outside of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们离开 想去搞清楚没了神盾局我们是什么人 |
[19:49] | You didn’t like what you saw. Let’s move on. | 你不喜欢摆在你面前的事实 那就算了 |
[19:51] | That’s not true. I had a great time. | 不是的 我很开心的 |
[19:55] | So did I, | 我也是 |
[19:56] | until you fell off the face of the earth — | 直到你人间蒸发 |
[19:58] | No calls, no texts. | 不打电话 不回短信 |
[19:59] | That had nothing to do with you. | 那不是你的原因 |
[20:01] | Please, don’t give me the “It’s not you, it’s me” Speech. | 拜托 别跟我说”不是你 是我” |
[20:03] | You can do better than that. | 你能找到更好的借口 |
[20:05] | You’re right. I… | 你说得对 我 |
[20:07] | I can do better, and I want to. | 我是有更好的理由 我也想解释 |
[20:09] | I’d just rather not do it here, now. | 我只是不想在这儿 现在说 |
[20:12] | Maybe after my class tomorrow, you could come by. | 明天我下课后 也许你可以来一趟 |
[20:15] | I don’t think so. | 我去不了 |
[20:16] | Damn it, Melinda, I-I know I’ve handled this all wrong. | 该死 梅琳达 我知道是我处理得不好 |
[20:19] | I shouldn’t have walked away like I did. | 我不该那样一走了之 |
[20:22] | I did the same to you. | 我也一样回敬你了 |
[20:25] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们两不相欠 |
[20:36] | I reached out to the ATCU and talked to that guy Banks. | 我联络了ATCU 跟那个班克斯聊了聊 |
[20:38] | What did he give you? | 他跟你说了什么[给了你什么] |
[20:39] | Besides a case of the creeps, he said the virus I found | 除了鸡皮疙瘩之外 他说我发现的病毒 |
[20:41] | was sent out to the other inhumans they’ve come across. | 也被发送到他们之前遇到的其他异人的电脑上了 |
[20:43] | They just didn’t spot it. | 他们只是没发现 |
[20:45] | See? Cooperation pays off. | 瞧 合作这不有收效吗 |
[20:47] | It was hardly cooperation. | 算什么合作啊 |
[20:48] | Not only didn’t they find the virus, | 他们不仅没发现病毒 |
[20:50] | but they couldn’t trace it, either. | 还无法追踪其来源 |
[20:52] | I’m guessing you did. | 那么你是追踪到喽 |
[20:54] | Meet Dwight Frye… | 这是杜怀特·弗莱 |
[20:55] | Former programmer, serial online gamer, and I.T. guy. | 前程序员 网络玩家 IT技术员 |
[20:58] | The killer has an I.T. guy? | 这个杀手还有个IT技术员 |
[21:00] | What if he was one before he changed? | 或许他变身前就是个IT技术员呢 |
[21:04] | Interesting theory. | 有趣的理论 |
[21:05] | He works for the social security administration. | 他为社会保障总署工作 |
[21:07] | Yeah, but he hasn’t been there in weeks. | 嗯 但他已经数周没去上班了 |
[21:09] | He’d have access to all kinds of records, | 他能拿到各种档案 |
[21:11] | be able to track people. | 可以追踪人 |
[21:12] | Forget that. How did the ATCU not track him? | 别管那个了 ATCU怎么会没找到他 |
[21:15] | He’s one of their own. He’s a government employee. | 他是他们自己人 是个政府雇员 |
[21:17] | You think the ATCU knew about him? | 你觉得ATCU早知道他 |
[21:19] | Worse. | 可能更糟 |
[21:21] | What if they’re running him? | 如果他是他们的手下呢 |
[21:23] | I think the conspiracy nut in you | 我觉得你心里那个阴谋论疯 |
[21:24] | had a few too many lattes this morning. | 今早喝多了拿铁 太兴奋了 |
[21:26] | I did have a latte. It was a double. | 我没喝拿铁 是双份浓缩 |
[21:28] | But if I didn’t know any better, | 但如果我不知情 |
[21:30] | I’d say you were defending the ATCU | 会以为你在维护ATCU呢 |
[21:32] | or the dragon lady. | 或是那个母夜叉 |
[21:34] | I assume you mean Rosalind. | 你是指罗莎琳吧 |
[21:35] | There’s that first-name thing again… it’s a dead giveaway. | 又直呼其名 太明显了 |
[21:38] | I mean, don’t feel bad. | 别不好意思 |
[21:39] | She’s sharp, attractive, head of a big, shady organization. | 她聪明 漂亮 还是大型机密组织的头头 |
[21:43] | – I don’t like where this is going. – You think I do? | -我不喜欢这对话的走向 -你以为我喜欢吗 |
[21:45] | Go grab Mack and a flight team. | 去找迈克 带上一支飞行队 |
[21:47] | We’re gonna see what this Mr. Frye has to say for himself. | 我们看看这位弗莱先生怎么说 |
[21:51] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:04] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[22:06] | Her again? | 又是她 |
[22:08] | Remember, best behavior. | 记住 客气点 |
[22:09] | – Coulson. – Ms. Price. See? | -科尔森 -普莱斯女士 看 |
[22:12] | Called you first this time. | 这不先叫你了 |
[22:13] | Very nice of you. | 多谢你了 |
[22:14] | Signs of life inside? | 里面有生命迹象吗 |
[22:15] | All quiet. Perimeter’s locked up. | 没动静 周围已经封锁 |
[22:17] | Once the threat’s contained, | 威胁控制好后 |
[22:19] | our holding facility is prepped to take him. | 我们的监禁机构已经准备好接受他了 |
[22:20] | I’d like to see that sometime, | 我想哪天去看看 |
[22:22] | make sure you’re not going all Guantánamo. | 确保你们没搞成关塔那摩监狱 |
[22:23] | Oh, well, that can be arranged, | 可以安排啊 |
[22:25] | as long as I can get something in return, | 只要礼尚往来 |
[22:27] | like a visit to your secret base | 比如让我去参观你们的秘密基地 |
[22:29] | or maybe a ride on that fancy new plane? | 或许乘一次你们帅气的新飞机 |
[22:32] | You know that door won’t open itself, right? | 你知道那扇门不会自己开吧 |
[23:20] | It’s okay. We’re not here to hurt you. | 没事的 我们不会伤害你的 |
[23:24] | What? I… | 什么 |
[23:26] | I can’t hear you. What did you say? | 我听不清 你说什么 |
[23:27] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[23:29] | Get out! Get out! | 走开 滚出去 |
[23:30] | Get out! Get out!! | 出去 出去 |
[23:34] | Get out! | 出去 |
[23:39] | Daisy, you all right? | 黛西 没事吧 |
[23:41] | Yeah. But he’s not. | 嗯 但他有事 |
[23:44] | Mr. Frye, come out and say “Hello.” | 弗莱先生 出来打个招呼 |
[23:49] | – How hard did you hit him? – Not that hard. | -你下手多重啊 -没那么重 |
[23:51] | So what’s wrong with him? | 那他是怎么了 |
[23:52] | I don’t know, but I don’t think he’s our guy. | 我不知道 但我觉得应该不是他 |
[23:54] | She’s killing me. | 她得要我命了 |
[23:56] | Get her out of here. | 让她出去 |
[23:59] | He’s having some kind of reaction to our special friend here. | 他对我们的特别朋友有些反应 |
[24:02] | You think? | 净废话 |
[24:04] | If we want answers, might help if she’s not here. | 如果想问出什么 她不在场可能更好 |
[24:06] | Just a thought. | 就那么一提 |
[24:18] | Well, pretty strong meds you got here. | 这些药都很厉害啊 |
[24:21] | Ever since I turned, migraine hits me like a bus | 我转化之后 每次靠近 |
[24:24] | anytime I get close to one of…whatever we are. | 我们这种…东西 都头疼得要死 |
[24:28] | The rash is just a bonus. | 皮疹只是”锦上添花” |
[24:30] | So you’re a diving rod for others like you. | 这么说你是你同类的探测器 |
[24:33] | Is that how you find your victims? | 你就是这么找到那些被害人的吗 |
[24:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[24:38] | We have all your computers. | 我们收缴了你的所有电脑 |
[24:40] | We know about the virus… how you sent it to all of them. | 我们知道病毒的事了 是你发给了他们 |
[24:42] | You’re the brains of the operation, | 你是行动的主使者 |
[24:44] | and your giant pit bull does all the killing for you. | 那只大斗牛犬只是替你杀人 |
[24:46] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[24:50] | Where you going, Mr. Frye? | 你想去哪 弗莱先生 |
[24:53] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[24:53] | Be careful. It’s got a laser finger. | 小心 手指有激光的 |
[25:04] | Talk to us. | 交待吧 |
[25:06] | How did you know who these victims were? | 你怎么知道被害人身份的 |
[25:08] | Lash gave me their names. | 鞭笞把他们的名字告诉我的 |
[25:10] | All I did was track them down. | 我只是负责找到他们 |
[25:12] | Lash? Big guy, dreads, likes to leave holes in people? | 鞭笞 大块头 脏辫儿 喜欢给人戳洞洞 |
[25:18] | – That sounds like our pit bull. – Yeah, great. | -应该就是那头斗牛犬了 -是啊 |
[25:21] | Looks like good old Dwight here will lead us right to him. | 看来杜怀特能直接带我们找到他 |
[25:23] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[25:25] | I mean, he always comes to me. | 总是他来找我 |
[25:26] | If all you did was track down the victims, | 如果你只负责追踪被害人 |
[25:28] | how did he know their names? | 他是怎么知道他们名字的 |
[25:29] | Divine inspiration. | 灵光一现 |
[25:32] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们不懂 |
[25:34] | You should be helping him, not hunting him. | 你们该帮他 不是追捕他 |
[25:37] | Help him kill people… ’cause, sure, that makes sense. | 帮他杀人吗 好啊 这合情合理 |
[25:39] | Do you think he likes doing what he’s doing? | 你以为他喜欢这么做吗 |
[25:44] | He doesn’t. | 不是的 |
[25:46] | Ever since I turned, I feel like my skin is on fire | 我转化后 皮肤一直像着火了一样 |
[25:50] | and there’s a jackhammer in my head. | 脑子里像有个手提钻 |
[25:53] | I wake up thinking that the pain will go away… | 我每天起来都以为痛苦会消失 |
[25:57] | But it doesn’t. | 但它没有 |
[25:59] | The only thing that helps is when Lash does his thing… | 只有鞭笞杀人时 我才好受点 |
[26:04] | Sends us freaks back to where we belong. | 他把我们这群怪胎送回我们该去的地方 |
[26:08] | I didn’t want this. | 我并不想变成这样 |
[26:11] | And I know I’m not the only one. | 我知道我不是唯一的 |
[26:17] | Mr. Frye, we can help you, but you have to trust me… | 弗莱先生 我们可以帮你 但你听我一句 |
[26:20] | This Lash is not some angel of mercy. | 这个鞭笞不是仁慈天使 |
[26:22] | No, he’s no angel. | 不 他不是天使 |
[26:24] | He’s just a guy trying to do the right thing. | 他只是在做正确的事 |
[26:34] | Andrew could help him. | 安德鲁可以帮他的 |
[26:36] | There’s no way the ATCU has anyone | ATCU手下不可能有 |
[26:37] | on their staff with his experience. | 那么有经验的人 |
[26:39] | And where are they taking him? Do we even know? | 而且他们带他去哪 我们知道吗 |
[26:40] | We can’t just give them free rein like this. | 我们不能让他们这么随心所欲 |
[26:42] | We can’t just look away. | 毫不阻拦 |
[26:44] | Mack, you accompany them. | 迈克 你跟他们走 |
[26:46] | Check out the containment facility. | 去看看他们的监禁机构 |
[26:48] | Gather whatever intel you can. Report back to me. | 收集一切可能情报 然后向我报告 |
[26:49] | I should be on that truck, too, sir. | 我也该去 长官 |
[26:51] | We got a major Hydra operation unfolding. I may need you. | 我们有项重要九头蛇行动 我可能需要你 |
[26:53] | – Not as much as Frye needs me. – Look, I don’t like it, “D.” | -弗莱更需要我 -我觉得不好 小黛 |
[26:55] | You were in their cross hairs just the other day. | 他们前两天还把枪口对着你呢 |
[26:57] | Yeah, and look how that worked out. | 嗯 看看结果如何 |
[26:59] | – We’re ready to roll. – Not quite yet. | -我们可以走了 -等等 |
[27:01] | How heavily sedated is Frye? | 给弗莱打了多少镇定剂 |
[27:03] | On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 6. | 1到10的话 大概6的程度 |
[27:05] | No one likes a drooler. Why? | 没人喜欢看人流口水 怎么了 |
[27:06] | I need you to squeeze two more onto that truck. | 再加两个人上你们的卡车 |
[27:08] | That’s not what we agreed on. | 我们说好的可不是这样 |
[27:09] | Sharing is a two-way street. | 分享是双向的 |
[27:11] | We invited you to the party. | 我们叫你们来了 |
[27:12] | Now we need to know what you’re doing with the guests. | 我们现在想知道你们把客人怎么了 |
[27:15] | Come on, Rosalind. | 得了 罗莎琳 |
[27:16] | Fair is fair. | 公平点 |
[27:21] | Just give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[27:30] | All right. Hop on board. | 好吧 上去吧 |
[27:46] | Do you really have a laser finger? | 你真有激光手指吗 |
[27:48] | Sorry. It’s classified. | 抱歉 机密 |
[28:01] | Looks like your rehab’s going well. | 看来你的复健成果不错 |
[28:04] | Can’t lie. | 我不能说谎 |
[28:06] | Doesn’t feel like it. | 感觉不是很好呢 |
[28:08] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[28:10] | I read up on your surgeries… | 我查阅了你的手术情况 |
[28:11] | Two on the knee, three on the lung. | 两个膝盖手术 三个肺部手术 |
[28:13] | What’s left of it. | 剩下的肺 |
[28:15] | Don’t forget those fun-loving abscesses. | 别漏了那些有趣的脓肿 |
[28:17] | Well, knowing you, I’m sure you’ll be 100% in no time. | 就我对你的了解 你肯定很快就能完全恢复了 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry I snapped before. | 抱歉我之前发火了 |
[28:25] | – No apology necessary. – I thought you told Fitz | -不用道歉 -我以为你告诉菲兹 |
[28:27] | – what I told you, and I… – Jemma, seriously, stop. | -我跟你说的话了 -珍玛 真的 别说了 |
[28:32] | I mean, here I am, complaining to you, | 我还跟你抱怨 |
[28:34] | after what you’ve been through. | 也不想想你都经历了什么 |
[28:37] | Have you told anyone else that you want to go back? | 你还跟别人说过你想回去吗 |
[28:42] | You might want to. | 你最好说 |
[28:44] | There’s someone in particular who’s really worried about you. | 有个人真的很担心你 |
[28:47] | I wonder who that might be. | 不知道是谁呢 |
[28:50] | He’s driving me nuts, you know? | 他要把我逼疯了 |
[28:51] | The other day, he snapped at me | 前两天 他因为我把 |
[28:52] | just because I put a bio sample into a clear specimen bag. | 生物样本放进了一个透明样本袋而冲我发火 |
[28:55] | Clear? | 透明 |
[28:56] | Well, “B” is for “Blue” is for “Biological.” | B代表蓝色和生物嘛 |
[28:59] | And now I see how that would drive you out of the lab. | 现在我明白这为什么会逼得你想离开实验室了 |
[29:02] | Actually, um… It’s not all Fitz’s fault. | 其实 不全怪菲兹 |
[29:07] | I just got this old, familiar feeling in my gut and had to run. | 我又有种熟悉的感觉 不得不跑出来 |
[29:13] | What feeling is that? | 什么感觉 |
[29:17] | Like Hunter’s in trouble. | 好像亨特有麻烦了 |
[29:32] | Clearly, punctuality ain’t one of Hydra’s core values. | 守时显然不是九头蛇的核心价值观之一 |
[29:36] | Funny. Hands on the car. | 真逗 手放车上 |
[29:39] | I thought we were past all that. | 我以为我们不用再这样了 |
[29:42] | Got to make sure you’re clean… director’s orders. | 得确保你没问题 局长命令 |
[29:45] | Director? | 局长 |
[29:46] | It’s a thing with the boss… | 老大的习惯 |
[29:48] | Some kind of S.H.I.E.L.D. nonsense. | 跟神盾局有关 |
[29:51] | In you go, Richy. | 进去吧 瑞奇 |
[29:52] | I ain’t getting in the bloody boot. | 我才不要进后备箱呢 |
[29:54] | It stinks of rotten bananas in there. | 里面一股烂香蕉味儿 |
[29:57] | Does, doesn’t it? | 还真是啊 |
[30:05] | Always in the bloody boot… | 总是钻后箱 |
[30:07] | Get comfy, now. It’s gonna be a long ride. | 躺舒服点 这一路可不近 |
[30:10] | Oh, when you say long, how… | 不近是多… |
[30:17] | I feel like we’re driving in circles. | 我觉得我们在兜圈子 |
[30:19] | I bet we are. | 肯定是 |
[30:21] | Probably buying time for Mr. Banks to clean up their facility. | 大概是给班克斯先生时间清理他们机构 |
[30:24] | Didn’t you catch how fast he left the scene? | 没看见他刚刚跑得多快吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah, so he could get rid of anything | 嗯 好去清走一切 |
[30:28] | Roz doesn’t want us to see. | 罗莎不希望我们看到的东西 |
[30:30] | Yeah, that, or he’s prepping a cell for you. | 嗯 也可能是在为你准备牢房 |
[30:32] | It’s his funeral. | 那他是作死 |
[30:40] | I feel like his meds are wearing off. | 我觉得他的药效要过了 |
[31:17] | I only told them the truth… | 我只跟他们说了实话 |
[31:21] | That you’re being… Merciful. | 说你是在发慈悲 |
[31:24] | I’m not merciful. | 我不是慈悲 |
[31:26] | I’m necessary. | 是不得不做 |
[31:27] | No. No, no. | 不不 |
[32:15] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:16] | The ATCU brought us all to a local E.R. to get checked out. | ATCU带我们来本地急诊室做检查 |
[32:21] | You got a concussion, separated your shoulder. | 你有脑震荡 胳膊脱臼 |
[32:25] | Everyone else make it? | 其他人都没事吧 |
[32:27] | Not Frye. | 弗莱死了 |
[32:29] | Lash killed him. | 鞭笞杀了他 |
[32:33] | Lucky he didn’t kill you, too. | 幸好他没把你也杀了 |
[32:35] | Yeah. Lucky. | 是啊 幸好 |
[32:40] | What’s up, “D”? You holding something back? | 怎么了 小黛 你有事没说吗 |
[32:44] | I…I saw something. | 我看到了什么 |
[32:49] | And I’m not sure, | 我也不确定 |
[32:49] | but I don’t think Lash is just some great white shark. | 但鞭笞可能不是什么大白鲨 |
[32:57] | I think he can turn into a person. | 我觉得他能变回人 |
[32:59] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait. | 等等 等等 什么 |
[33:01] | You… you’re telling me that you saw him transform | 你是说你看到他变身成为一个 |
[33:04] | into a… a regular guy? | 普通人吗 |
[33:05] | It was all shadows, so I didn’t get a good look at him, | 只看到了影子 没看清楚 |
[33:07] | but it would explain a lot… | 但那样的话 |
[33:09] | How he comes and goes, disappears when he needs to. | 就不怪他能自如来去 不留踪迹了 |
[33:12] | I mean, think about it, Mack. He could be anybody. | 想想看啊 迈克 他可能是任何人 |
[33:17] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[33:20] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[33:23] | Like a truck fell on me. | 像被卡车砸了 |
[33:24] | Well, at least you lived to tell the tale. | 至少你还有命诉说经历 |
[33:27] | Where’s Coulson? I’ve been trying to reach him. | 科尔森呢 我一直想联系他 |
[33:29] | He’s on a mission after a high-value target… | 他在执行任务 追踪一个重要目标 |
[33:31] | A human one, so not your thing. | 人类 不是你的菜 |
[33:42] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[33:50] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[33:52] | Coulson’s leaving with a tac team? | 科尔森要带战术小队走吗 |
[33:54] | May and Hunter have a lead on Ward. | 梅和亨特查到了沃德的可能下落 |
[33:56] | Sounds like a dodgy situat… | 听上去有点危险… |
[33:59] | Wait. They didn’t tell you? | 等等 他们没告诉你吗 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:06] | It’s tough when people keep things from you. | 被人瞒的滋味儿真不好受 |
[34:32] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒啦 |
[34:33] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[34:37] | Welcome to where all the fun begins. | 欢迎来到乐趣开始的地方 |
[34:40] | Director’s still mulling over a code name for the place… | 局长还在考虑给这里起什么代号 |
[34:43] | “Nemesis,” “Omega point.” | 复仇女神 欧米伽点 |
[34:47] | Sounds a bit too S.H.I.E.L.D. for my liking. | 听上去太神盾了 不对我胃口 |
[34:50] | Rumor has it the director spent some time with them. | 据说局长跟他们合作过 |
[34:54] | You planning some sort of raid? | 你们在策划突袭吗 |
[34:58] | Always planning something. | 我们总在策划什么 |
[35:01] | You can ask the director yourself. | 你自己问局长吧 |
[35:04] | So… This the new guy? | 这就是新来的吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:08] | Turn around, Richy. | 转过去吧 瑞奇 |
[35:10] | Yeah, Richy. | 是啊 瑞奇 |
[35:11] | Why so shy? | 怎么这么害羞 |
[35:15] | My name isn’t Richy… | 我不叫瑞奇 |
[35:19] | …Director. | 局长 |
[35:23] | Director, get to cover! | 局长 找掩护 |
[35:30] | Check the perimeter. | 查看周边 |
[35:31] | Look for S.H.I.E.L.D. reinforcements. | 看看有没有神盾局增援 |
[35:39] | I got nothing! | 没有情况 |
[35:40] | Not a man, not a vehicle in sight! | 没人 也没车 |
[35:47] | Come on, Hunter. | 拜托 亨特 |
[35:49] | You weren’t actually dumb enough | 你不会真蠢到 |
[35:50] | to come here all cowboy, were you? | 一个人闯进来吧 |
[35:52] | Sorry, this coming from the guy | 抱歉 你误杀了自己 |
[35:53] | who shot his own girlfriend by mistake? | 女朋友还好意思跟我比智商 |
[35:57] | I was hoping you were dead and Bobbi was coming for me. | 我还希望是你死了 芭比来追杀我 |
[36:00] | At least that rematch would have been more even. | 至少那样的重赛更加势均力敌 |
[36:03] | Hardly. | 不算吧 |
[36:04] | I heard it took two of you after hours of torture. | 听说当时你们有两个人还折磨了她几小时 |
[36:07] | Yeah, lesson learned. | 是啊 吸取教训了 |
[36:10] | Should have rigged the door with a grenade. | 真该在门上安个手榴弹的 |
[36:29] | Took your bloody time. | 可来了 |
[36:38] | How many did you count? | 多少个 |
[36:39] | 11, including Ward. | 11个 包括沃德 |
[36:40] | – I’ve taken out five. – Slow day? | -我已经干掉5个了 -状态不佳啊 |
[36:47] | May…Is that you? | 梅 是你吗 |
[36:50] | ’cause that would be great. | 那就太棒了 |
[36:55] | I mean, I was hoping to hold out for a little while longer. | 我本来还想再等一阵 |
[37:00] | Coulson, what’s your E.T.A.? | 科尔森 你们什么时候到 |
[37:02] | We’re still 20 minutes out from your position. | 离你们还有20分钟 |
[37:04] | You need to get out of there, May, right now. | 你得赶紧离开 梅 |
[37:07] | I’m not sure we can do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[37:08] | I don’t care if a fleet of helicarriers flies in here. | 我才不管是不是有一舰队的天空航母飞过来 |
[37:11] | That son of a bitch is mine. | 那混蛋是我的 |
[37:18] | So glad you’re here, May. | 你能来太好了 梅 |
[37:19] | I was planning on heading out with a truck full of weapons | 我本打算拉着一车亨特好心提供的武器 |
[37:22] | that Hunter so kindly supplied. | 离开这里 |
[37:26] | Looking to cause a little mayhem, | 想去制造点混乱 |
[37:28] | draw S.H.I.E.L.D. out, | 把神盾局引出来 |
[37:30] | When, instead… | 结果 |
[37:32] | …You came to me. | 你却来找我了 |
[37:34] | You’re trapped, Ward. | 你被困住了 沃德 |
[37:37] | Don’t interrupt. | 别打断我 |
[37:39] | Not before you see my surprise. | 你还没看到我准备的惊喜 |
[37:48] | That’s a live feed, in case you’re wondering. | 如果你想知道 那是实时信号 |
[37:51] | Dr. Garner’s on his way to teach a class right now… | 加纳博士正要去上课呢 |
[37:54] | Psych 301, I believe. | 心理学301吧 |
[37:57] | I’ve got my men on him right now. | 我的人正盯着他呢 |
[38:02] | He’s bluffing. | 他在虚张声势 |
[38:04] | Watching him die like this isn’t quite the same as, | 看着他这样死去跟 |
[38:07] | oh, let’s say, | 怎么说呢 |
[38:09] | holding the woman you love in your arms | 抱着你爱的女人 看她死去 |
[38:12] | while she breathes her last breath. | 不太一样 |
[38:14] | But, hey… | 不过 |
[38:16] | It’s the best I could do on such short notice. | 时间紧迫 我也只能做到这样了 |
[38:20] | He’s trying to get in your head. The video is fake. | 他是想搅乱你 那视频是假的 |
[38:29] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[38:32] | Hey, professor. | 教授 |
[38:34] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[38:36] | If I don’t call off my men in the next 30 seconds, | 如果我30秒内不叫我的手下停手 |
[38:40] | Dr. Andrew Garner, the ex-Mr. May, is a dead man. | 安德鲁·加纳博士 梅的前夫 就死定了 |
[38:46] | All you have to do is put your weapons down, | 你只需要放下武器 |
[38:51] | and I’ll let you go. | 我就放你走 |
[38:53] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[38:55] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[38:56] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[38:58] | Give you my word, May. | 我保证 梅 |
[39:03] | You know, you’re a tough guy to track down. | 找你可真不容易 |
[39:09] | What’s going on here, Alex? | 怎么回事 亚历克斯 |
[39:24] | He has a warehouse full of guns here that I brought him. | 他有一仓库我送来的枪支 |
[39:27] | A lot of people will die, May. | 会死很多人的 梅 |
[39:30] | May? | 梅 |
[39:32] | It’s Andrew. | 是安德鲁 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:44] | No! | 不 |
[39:48] | May, what’s happening? | 梅 怎么回事 |
[39:49] | Come in. May. | 回答 梅 |
[39:51] | It’s Andrew. | 是安德鲁 |
[39:52] | Ward’s going to kill him. You have to get to him! | 沃德要杀他 快找到他 |
[39:58] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 快走 |
[41:18] | Come in. | 请进 |
[41:23] | Thank you, Fitz, | 谢谢 菲兹 |
[41:24] | but there’s no reason to dote over me. | 但你不用这么宠溺我 |
[41:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:30] | Why do you want to rebuild the portal, Jemma? | 你为什么想重建传送门 珍玛 |
[41:33] | I saw the schematics, the data, | 我看到了那图纸 数据 |
[41:35] | the astronomical research you’ve been doing, and… | 和你在进行的天文研究 |
[41:40] | …I just can’t understand it. | 我真是无法理解 |
[41:44] | After everything you’ve been through… | 你经历了那么多 |
[41:48] | – Why would you… – Because I have to get back there. | -你为什么 -因为我必须回去 |
[41:57] | And I need your help to do it. | 而且我需要你的帮助 |
[42:04] | Something happened to me, Fitz, on the other side. | 菲兹 我在另一边遇到了些事 |
[42:09] | It’s time I told you the truth… | 我该告诉你真相了 |
[42:12] | About everything. | 全部真相 |