时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Why do you want to rebuild the portal, Jemma? | 你为什么想重建传送门 珍玛 |
[00:05] | Because I have to get back there. | 因为我必须回去 |
[00:07] | I’ve run dozens of simulations. | 我做过几十次模拟了 |
[00:08] | The monolith was just one option, though. | 但巨石只是一种选择 |
[00:10] | We’re not gonna give up, okay? | 我们不会放弃的 好吗 |
[00:12] | What is it? Some kind of suspension gel? | 那是什么 冻结胶质吗 |
[00:14] | It keeps them in stasis… alive, healthy, just asleep. | 可以让他们处于静止态 健康鲜活 但沉睡着 |
[00:18] | Strucker. | 斯特拉克 |
[00:19] | Where do I find Ward? | 沃德在哪 |
[00:21] | I tried to do what Ward wanted. | 我想完成沃德吩咐的任务 |
[00:23] | I tried to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[00:24] | Professor Garner. | 加纳教授吗 |
[00:54] | Did you just spoil a perfect moment by capturing it? | 你刚刚为了捕捉一个美好的瞬间反而毁了气氛 |
[00:57] | You looked too good, sun hitting you like that. | 你在这个阳光下太美了 |
[01:03] | Well, this time tomorrow, we’ll be home. | 明天这时候我们就到家了 |
[01:05] | Look who’s spoiling the moment now. | 现在是谁在破坏气氛了 |
[01:09] | What would you say if I didn’t go back to S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 我要是不回神盾局你觉得怎么样 |
[01:17] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的吗 |
[01:19] | At least, not right away. | 至少不马上回去 |
[01:21] | So, is this the island talking, or are you… I mean… | 你这么说是因为身在海岛吗 还是 |
[01:23] | There are a lot of reasons why this won’t work… | 有很多原因会导致我们走不下去 |
[01:26] | why we won’t work. | 无法维系 |
[01:28] | Sometimes I forgot how direct you are. | 有时我会忘记你多么直接 |
[01:30] | I don’t want to be one of those reasons. | 我不想成为原因之一 |
[01:32] | And you won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[01:33] | Listen, we’re older now and wiser. | 听着 我们成长了 也更加明智了 |
[01:37] | And I don’t plan on losing you a second time. | 我不想第二次失去你 |
[01:40] | So what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[01:43] | You want to go steady? | 想稳定下来吗 |
[01:48] | Weren’t we just talking about how we’re older? | 我们刚才是在讨论我们变老了吗 |
[01:50] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:51] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[01:53] | To new beginnings. | 敬新开始 |
[01:58] | To new beginnings. | 敬新开始 |
[02:05] | I don’t know when Melinda’s coming back, Phil. | 我不知道梅琳达什么时候能回去 菲尔 |
[02:07] | We only got home a couple of days ago. | 我们几天前才回到家 |
[02:09] | Wanted to thank you for sending over Jiaying’s things from afterlife. | 我想谢谢你把嘉颖来世的东西送来 |
[02:12] | Hopefully, it’ll help shed some light on our new Inhuman situation. | 希望这些东西能对现在的异人族状况有所帮助 |
[02:16] | I’ll keep you posted if I find anything interesting. | 如果有什么发现我会告诉你的 |
[02:18] | And, Phil, I wouldn’t wait for Melinda to call you. | 还有 菲尔 别等梅琳达打给你了 |
[02:22] | Good advice. Thanks. | 好建议 谢谢 |
[02:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:31] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[02:52] | We’re not monsters. | 我们不是怪物 |
[02:53] | You can’t just lock us up in some ice prison | 你不能因为不知道该怎么做 |
[02:55] | because you don’t know what else to do. | 就把我们关在冰冻监狱里 |
[02:56] | No one’s talking prison. | 那不是什么监狱 |
[02:58] | And, technically, it’s a gel matrix. | 理论上来讲 那是个凝胶块 |
[03:00] | They’re putting people in stasis. | 他们把人置于静止态 |
[03:02] | Think of it as a medically induced coma, | 你可以把那理解为药物诱导性昏迷 |
[03:04] | a way to hit the pause button until we find a better solution. | 在我们找到更好的解决办法前按下暂停键 |
[03:08] | “A better solution.” What does that mean? | 更好的解决办法 那是什么意思 |
[03:10] | The ATCU’s looking for a cure. | ATCU正在寻找治愈方法 |
[03:11] | I’m not suggesting that’s for everyone, | 我并不是说所有人都得用 |
[03:12] | because it’s not, but some people might want to… | 因为不是的 但也许有人会想… |
[03:14] | We are not a disease. | 我们又不是病 |
[03:15] | I didn’t say that you were. | 我没那个意思 |
[03:16] | You can’t just expect people | 你不能指望人们 |
[03:18] | to go through that kind of change | 经历那样的巨变 |
[03:19] | and immediately have a handle on it. | 然后马上就能控制好 |
[03:21] | Do you remember how scared I was at first? | 你还记得我当初有多害怕吗 |
[03:22] | Yes. I also remember you iced yourself | 记得 我还记得你冲自己开了冰冻枪 |
[03:24] | so that you wouldn’t hurt any of us. | 以防伤害到我们 |
[03:26] | – You’ve got to admit, things are getting out of hand. – I know. | -你得承认事情有点失控了 -我知道 |
[03:28] | People are changing in uncontrolled environments… | 有人在不受控的环境中发生转化 |
[03:30] | I know, but everyone deserves a chance to be who they are. | 我知道 但人人都该有个做自己的机会 |
[03:33] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[03:35] | You’re being seduced by your own experience. | 你是被你自己的经历误导了 |
[03:36] | Just because you learned how to control your powers | 你学会了如何控制自己的异能 |
[03:39] | doesn’t mean everyone else will. | 不代表其他人也都能学会 |
[03:40] | I mean, what if a person’s hurting themselves | 万一有人在伤害自己 |
[03:43] | or those around them? | 或他们身边的人呢 |
[03:44] | What… what if they can’t stop? | 要是他们无法自制怎么办 |
[03:47] | Take Lash. | 就拿鞭笞来说吧 |
[03:48] | If putting a bullet in that monster’s head doesn’t do the trick, | 要是朝那怪物头上打一枪还不能阻止他 |
[03:51] | then what? | 那怎么办 |
[03:52] | That’s not fair. That’s one guy. | 这可不公平 他只是个例 |
[03:54] | Most inhumans fall somewhere between me and him. | 大部分异人的转化会介于我和他之间 |
[03:56] | And that’s the message I’m hoping the president | 我今天要见总统和他的顾问们 |
[03:58] | and his advisors will hear when I meet with them today. | 希望到时候他们能听进去这话 |
[04:02] | The president of the United States? | 你要见美国总统 |
[04:04] | It’s off the books, | 是个密会 |
[04:04] | but the global community’s coming together | 但国际社会要齐聚一堂 |
[04:06] | to discuss the future of enhanced people. | 讨论这些能力增强者的未来 |
[04:08] | We’re meeting at NORAD in colorado. | 会面地点在科罗拉多州的北美防空联合司令部 |
[04:10] | But S.H.I.E.L.D. isn’t supposed to exist. | 但神盾局对外是不存在的 |
[04:12] | That’s why I’m going in as a consultant for the ATCU. | 所以我的身份会是ATCU的顾问 |
[04:15] | – So Rosalind Price… – Arranged it, yes. | -所以是罗莎琳·普莱斯 -安排的 对 |
[04:17] | We’re taking Zephyr One, picking her up on the way. | 我们坐和风一号过去 路上接她 |
[04:20] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[04:22] | We can’t afford to miss it. | 我们不能失去这样的机会 |
[04:24] | That’s why I want you to talk to Rosalind before the meeting. | 所以我希望你能在会面前跟罗莎琳谈谈 |
[04:27] | Win her over to your side of things. | 让她站在你这边 |
[04:28] | Could be a real start toward legitimizing S.H.I.E.L.D. | 可能是让神盾局重见天日的好开端 |
[04:31] | But it might help if you can present a successful | 但如果你能拿出一个成功的异人案例 |
[04:33] | inhuman case, | 可能会有帮助 |
[04:34] | one that’s not an extreme on either side. | 一个在双方看来都不极端的案例 |
[04:36] | Joey Gutierrez is due for reassessment. | 乔伊·古铁雷斯该做重新评估了 |
[04:38] | I’d be more than happy to check in on him, see how he’s progressing. | 我很愿意去看看他进展如何了 |
[04:41] | Couldn’t hurt. | 总没坏处 |
[04:42] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:42] | I can send you my report while you’re in the air. | 我会在你们降落前把报告发去 |
[04:45] | Thank you for your help on this. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[04:47] | It’s what I’m here for. | 我就是来帮忙的 |
[04:53] | No. | 不 |
[04:54] | I just don’t know why you’re calling me. | 我是不明白你为什么给我打电话 |
[04:57] | All right. Give me your location. | 好吧 把位置发给我 |
[04:58] | I’ll meet you there. | 我去找你 |
[05:00] | Dr. Garner. | 加纳博士 |
[05:02] | Looks like you’re heading to the lab. | 你好像要去实验室 |
[05:04] | That’s a good sign, right? | 这是个好迹象 对吗 |
[05:05] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[05:06] | We’re trying. | 我们都在努力 |
[05:08] | Sometimes it just feels like it would’ve been best | 有时候我觉得 或许不该把一切 |
[05:10] | if I hadn’t told Fitz everything. | 都告诉菲兹 |
[05:12] | You did the right thing in telling the truth, Jemma. | 你说出真相是对的 珍玛 |
[05:15] | Secrets can eat you up from the inside. | 秘密会从内心吞噬你 |
[05:37] | You busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[05:39] | Uh, no. No. | 不 不 |
[05:41] | Sorry I haven’t been in here more. | 抱歉 我最近都不怎么常来 |
[05:43] | There’s… there’s no need to explain. | 你不必解释的 |
[05:46] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:48] | It’s my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[05:49] | I had it with me. | 我当时正好带着 |
[05:50] | Uh, I took pictures, made some recordings | 我拍了照片 录了音 |
[05:52] | to document my time there. | 来记录我在那里的生活 |
[05:53] | It’s quite damaged, but I kept it on me as a remembrance. | 损毁很严重 但我还是留着作为纪念 |
[05:58] | I was hoping you could… | 我希望你能 |
[05:59] | Recover the data. | 恢复数据 |
[06:00] | It’s probably pointless. | 也许没什么用 |
[06:00] | Yeah, no. Maybe not. | 不 也许有用 |
[06:02] | Just thought if you saw it for… | 我觉得你该自己… |
[06:03] | Myself, yeah. | 看看 嗯 |
[06:06] | I always felt better having you as my second pair of eyes. | 总是很高兴有你做我的第二双眼睛 |
[06:10] | Well, couldn’t hurt to try. I’ll get right on it. | 试试又无妨 我这就开始 |
[06:13] | Thank you, Fitz. | 谢谢 菲兹 |
[06:24] | But I didn’t know he’d change into that thing. | 但我不知道他会变身 |
[06:31] | You worried about Andrew? | 你在担心安德鲁吗 |
[06:34] | Or pissed that the Strucker kid went comatose | 还是郁闷那个斯特拉克小子还没来得及交代 |
[06:35] | before he could talk? | 就陷入昏迷了 |
[06:37] | Well…everyone at HQ says that Andrew’s fine. | 总部的人都说安德鲁没事 |
[06:42] | And as far as Hydra… | 至于九头蛇… |
[06:45] | we’ll get them. | 我们会抓到他们的 |
[06:49] | I hope you stick around. | 我希望你能留下 |
[06:51] | Hydra’s not the only thing we’re facing these days. | 我们如今要对付的可不只是九头蛇 |
[06:54] | Between the inhumans, this monster we’re hunting, | 异人族状况 还有我们在找的那个怪物 |
[06:56] | And the ATCU on our ass, | ATCU又盯我们盯得紧紧的 |
[06:58] | We need all the help that we can get. | 我们需要一切帮手 |
[07:01] | Monster? | 怪物 |
[07:02] | Yeah. Big ugly thing, likes to kill other inhumans. | 是啊 那个喜欢杀死其他异人的大丑怪物 |
[07:05] | You’ve been tracking him? | 你们一直在追踪他吗 |
[07:06] | Trying. | 试图追踪 |
[07:07] | Transforms into a man, which makes him impossible to find. | 他能变身成普通人类 简直没法找 |
[07:48] | May. | 梅 |
[07:51] | Oh, my God. It’s good to see you. | 天啊 见到你真高兴 |
[07:53] | I-I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:55] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[07:56] | I, uh, need to talk to Andrew. | 我得和安德鲁谈谈 |
[07:58] | He’s doing a psych eval on one of the new inhuman recruits. | 他在给一个新异人做心理评估 |
[08:01] | I checked the containment room. He’s not… | 我去隔离舱看过 他不在 |
[08:02] | No, he’s at a training facility off-site. | 不 他去了基地外的一个训练场 |
[08:06] | Where? | 在哪 |
[08:31] | I can actually create things now. | 我现在可以创造东西了 |
[08:34] | And how does that make you feel? | 你对此是什么感觉 |
[08:36] | Excited, you know? | 挺高兴的 |
[08:38] | I have so much more control now. | 我现在控制力强多了 |
[08:50] | Dr. Garner? | 加纳博士 |
[08:54] | Control. Yes. | 控制 是的 |
[08:57] | That’s important. | 这很重要 |
[08:59] | Daisy thinks I could be a real asset to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 黛西觉得我能成为神盾局的资源 |
[09:03] | But she said my fate is in your hands. | 但她说我的命运掌控在你手里 |
[09:06] | Yes, Joey. | 是的 乔伊 |
[09:09] | It is. | 确实是 |
[09:25] | Don’t put your shirt on for my benefit. | 你不用为我穿上衣服 |
[09:31] | Heard about your Hydra pool party. | 听说了你跟九头蛇的泳池派对 |
[09:33] | And here I was worried about you. | 我还担心你呢 |
[09:39] | Never liked Kebo much myself. | 我一直就不怎么喜欢开博 |
[09:41] | Funny name. | 名字太怪了 |
[09:42] | Locked me in a trunk. | 还把我关在后备箱里 |
[09:45] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:46] | – Of course. – Good. | -当然 -那就好 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause taking out some of Ward’s key players | 除掉沃德的一些核心成员 |
[09:51] | – brings us one step closer to finding the bastard. – No. | -让我们离找到那混蛋更进一步了 -不行 |
[09:54] | Coulson’s busy with Daisy, so now is as good a time as any. | 科尔森忙着应付黛西 现在是最好的时机 |
[09:56] | Hunter, it’s just… | 亨特 这 |
[09:58] | it’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[10:04] | Is this about Andrew? | 是因为安德鲁吗 |
[10:04] | ‘Cause I thought we were past all that… | 我以为这事已经过去了 |
[10:06] | Now that he’s all right, I mean. | 既然他没事了 |
[10:09] | Okay. Did things get slightly out of control? Yes. | 好吧 事态是有点失控 |
[10:11] | But nothing I couldn’t handle, obviously. | 但是显然我都能处理好 |
[10:13] | And everything I did was to protect you. | 而且我做的一切都是为了保护你 |
[10:15] | Bob, will you stop for one second? | 芭比 你能停一会儿吗 |
[10:17] | I don’t want either of us to go after Ward. | 我觉得我们俩都不该去抓沃德 |
[10:21] | You… you’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[10:24] | Since when? | 你什么时候决定的 |
[10:27] | Whatever it is, lay it on me. | 不管是什么 直说吧 |
[10:29] | I think you’ve been reckless and stupid. | 我觉得你最近鲁莽又愚蠢 |
[10:31] | Can I take back what I just said? | 我能收回我刚刚说的话吗 |
[10:32] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[10:33] | So Ward won’t lay a bloody finger on you again! | 这样沃德就再不能伤害你了 |
[10:36] | That’s what. | 这就是为什么 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I’m stupid, because I love you! | 对 我很蠢 因为我爱你 |
[10:40] | I don’t need a knight in shining armor, Hunter. | 我不需要一个拯救我的英勇骑士 亨特 |
[10:42] | I need you alive. | 我需要你活着 |
[10:46] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[10:49] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[10:51] | Or lose ourselves. | 也不想我们俩都迷失其中 |
[10:54] | Become so obsessed with revenge | 因为太执着于复仇 |
[10:56] | that we… we turn into monsters just like him. | 自己也变成他那样的魔鬼 |
[11:18] | Never walked onto a flying base before. | 我还从没登上过空中基地呢 |
[11:20] | Guess I can cross that off my bucket list. | 看来可以把这个从我的遗愿清单里划掉了 |
[11:23] | So, where does the tour begin? | 那么 从哪里开始参观 |
[11:25] | That’s actually up to Daisy. She’s gonna show you around. | 这要看黛西了 她带你参观 |
[11:54] | Happy birthday, Jemma! | 生日快乐 珍玛 |
[11:57] | Happy birthday, Jemma. | 生日快乐 珍玛 |
[11:58] | It’s not the same without you here. | 没有你在不一样 |
[11:59] | Say hi to your parents for me, and I’ll see you soon. | 替我跟你父母问好 我们回头见 |
[12:06] | Two moons. Bloody hell. | 两个卫星 我的天哪 |
[12:31] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[12:33] | It’s possible I’m on one of the poles, but it’s strange. | 我有可能在其中一个极地 但是很奇怪 |
[12:37] | The stars and the two moons, | 星星和两个卫星 |
[12:39] | they keep disappearing and reappearing. | 不断地消失 又再出现 |
[12:42] | But there’s no sun. | 但没有太阳 |
[12:44] | There’s never a sun. | 就是没有太阳 |
[12:49] | Last time you saw me, I was a wreck. | 上次你见到我时 我一团糟 |
[12:52] | Now I feel… empowered. | 现在我觉得很有力量 |
[12:57] | That probably sounds stupid. | 听起来可能很蠢 |
[12:59] | Sounds like you’ve grown to accept that this is a part of you. | 听起来你开始接受这是你的一部分 |
[13:03] | Honestly, as a construction guy, | 说实话 作为建筑工人 |
[13:06] | the idea that I could build in a day | 通常要花几个月建好的工程 |
[13:08] | something that would normally take months… | 我一天之内就能搞定 |
[13:10] | it’s unreal. | 这简直不真实 |
[13:11] | Or tear something down. | 或是拆毁什么 |
[13:13] | Yeah. If I have to. | 如果有必要的话 |
[13:15] | Just like that. | 就这么轻松 |
[13:19] | Daisy’s trying to put together a team of soldiers, right? | 黛西想要组建一支队伍 是吗 |
[13:22] | – To fight. – To fight evil. | -进行对抗 -对抗邪恶 |
[13:25] | I could be a real weapon against it. | 我可以成为很好的武器 |
[13:27] | A dangerous weapon. | 危险的武器 |
[13:30] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 这就是我担心的事 |
[13:32] | We weren’t expecting anyone to… | 我们以为没人… |
[13:33] | Melinda, what’s going on? | 梅琳达 怎么了 |
[13:35] | Take Mr. Gutierrez back to base. | 把古铁雷斯先生带回基地 |
[13:36] | – We’re in the middle of a session. – Dr. Garner… | -我们正在会诊 -加纳博士 |
[13:37] | Not anymore. Do it now. | 会诊结束 带他走 |
[13:39] | Ma’am, we have protocols. | 长官 我们有规定的 |
[13:41] | Take care of them, then go. | 那就按规矩走 然后带他离开 |
[13:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:50] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:51] | We need to talk… | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:53] | once we’re alone. | 单独谈谈 |
[13:58] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[14:02] | You can settle down. | 不必紧张 |
[14:03] | No one knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这里 |
[14:06] | You getting any sleep? | 你睡过觉吗 |
[14:09] | It’s kind of hard when I’m being hunted nonstop. | 一直被人追杀 很难有机会睡 |
[14:12] | I’m really only worried | 我其实只担心 |
[14:13] | about the one who wants to blast a hole through my chest. | 那个想把我胸口炸穿的人 |
[14:15] | If you’ve got intel on the guy, why not call Daisy? | 如果你有那人的情报 为什么不找黛西 |
[14:18] | ‘Cause I can’t put her life at risk, too. | 因为我不能让她也陷入危险 |
[14:21] | I went looking for my friends. | 我去找了我的朋友 |
[14:24] | And those who aren’t missing are dead. | 他们不是失踪了就是死了 |
[14:28] | You’re telling me this why? | 为什么跟我说这些 |
[14:29] | Because you fought by my side against that thing. | 因为你曾跟我一起对付那东西 |
[14:32] | It eliminates you as a suspect. | 所以你就排除了嫌疑 |
[14:34] | Why would I be a suspect? | 我怎么可能有嫌疑 |
[14:35] | Cause you’re with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 因为你是神盾局的 |
[14:37] | Okay. I… I’m not sure I’m following. | 好吧 我…不太理解 |
[14:41] | Lash is in S.H.I.E.L.D. | 鞭笞就在神盾局里 |
[14:44] | And with your help, I can prove it. | 如果你肯帮我 我就能证明 |
[14:48] | I appreciate you showing me around like this. | 谢谢你带我参观 |
[14:53] | We built this module to help those in transition. | 我们建了这个隔离舱 帮助转化中的异人 |
[14:55] | It’s made out of adaptive material, | 这是由适应性材料建成的 |
[14:57] | so it can contain all sorts of powers. | 能控制各种异能 |
[15:00] | It’s also bulletproof, which comes in handy | 而且防弹 当你这样的人要朝 |
[15:02] | when people like you shoot at people like me. | 我这样的人开枪时 就派上用场了 |
[15:07] | And you really think this is more humane? | 你真觉得这更人道吗 |
[15:10] | Our goal is to observe people, educate them, | 我们的目标是观察异人 教化他们 |
[15:13] | and, yes, it can take time, but… | 确实 这需要时间 但是… |
[15:15] | We don’t always have that luxury. | 我们并不总是有时间的 |
[15:17] | But throwing people away like they don’t even exist | 但把异人丢在一边 当他们不存在 |
[15:20] | is the answer? | 这样就好吗 |
[15:21] | – That’s not what we’re doing. – Sure as hell looks like it. | -我们没有这样做 -看起来就是这样 |
[15:23] | Well, it’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[15:26] | Just admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[15:29] | You’re afraid of people like me, afraid of our power. | 你惧怕我这样的人 惧怕我们的能力 |
[15:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:35] | Do you even know your own strength? | 你了解自己的能力吗 |
[15:37] | Could you take down this plane, for instance? | 比方说 你能击落这架飞机吗 |
[15:39] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[15:40] | But if you wanted to? | 但如果你想呢 |
[15:43] | You could kill me right now. | 你现在就能杀了我 |
[15:45] | Mankind’s scary enough as it is. | 人类就已经够吓人了 |
[15:46] | Some psycho gets a gun, and watch out. | 哪个疯子有把枪 我们都得小心了 |
[15:48] | But now people are their own weapon. | 但如今 有些人自己就是武器 |
[15:51] | Not everyone is like… | 不是每个人都… |
[15:51] | “Some” is enough. That’s all it takes. | “有些”就已经够多了 |
[15:54] | – You only see the terrible things. – That’s not true. | -你只看到了糟糕的一面 -不是那样的 |
[15:56] | – I protect people. – It doesn’t matter. | -我能保护大家 -无所谓 |
[15:58] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[15:59] | Because for every Daisy Johnson, there’s a Lash, | 有一个黛西·约翰逊 就会有一个鞭笞 |
[16:02] | and it’s ignorant for you to think otherwise. | 你不这么想 就是愚蠢 |
[16:12] | Melinda, talk to me. | 梅琳达 你倒是说句话 |
[16:14] | What’s all this about? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[16:17] | I need to know… for myself… | 我需要知道真相 |
[16:20] | before anyone else gets involved. | 在其他人卷进来之前 |
[16:22] | Know what? | 你想知道什么 |
[16:22] | I saw your flight logs. I tracked your movements. | 我看了你的飞行日志 我追查了你的活动 |
[16:25] | You were within 30 miles of at least five inhuman deaths. | 至少五个异人被害时 你都在50公里范围内 |
[16:28] | Why are you looking at my flight logs? | 你为什么要去查我的飞行日志 |
[16:30] | Pulled your medical files, too. | 我还查了你的医疗记录 |
[16:33] | Your blood work was deleted. | 你的血检报告被删除了 |
[16:35] | So, maybe Simmons accidentally… | 可能是西蒙斯不小心… |
[16:36] | You thought you covered your tracks, but you didn’t. | 你以为你掩藏了行踪 但是并没有 |
[16:38] | Melinda, honestly, what are you getting at? | 梅琳达 你到底想说什么 |
[16:40] | That Von Strucker kid was alive. | 冯·斯特拉克那孩子还活着 |
[16:43] | He didn’t die in that blast. | 他并没有死于爆炸 |
[16:49] | I tracked him down. | 我找到了他 |
[16:53] | He told me what you did. | 他把你做的事都告诉我了 |
[16:55] | What I did. | 我做的事 |
[16:56] | So some kid says I… | 有个孩子说我… |
[16:57] | He wasn’t lying. | 他没有说谎 |
[17:00] | The look on his face… | 他脸上的表情 |
[17:03] | it was pure terror. | 是纯粹的恐惧 |
[17:08] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[17:10] | – You can tell me. – Melinda… | -你可以告诉我 -梅琳达 |
[17:12] | Don’t lie to me. | 不要骗我 |
[17:14] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[17:16] | – He said you were a monster. – Melinda, don’t… | -他说你是怪物 -梅琳达 不要 |
[17:17] | How could this even happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[17:20] | Melinda, stop! | 梅琳达 别问了 |
[17:21] | Andrew, please! | 安德鲁 拜托 |
[17:22] | – Please! – Stop! | -拜托 -闭嘴 |
[17:35] | It’s been three weeks, Fitz. | 三周过去了 菲兹 |
[17:38] | If I don’t find something, if I don’t eat, | 如果我不找点什么 如果我不吃东西 |
[17:42] | I won’t make it. | 是活不下去的 |
[17:48] | Fitz, hi. | 菲兹 你好 |
[17:51] | I don’t know why I’m still talking with you… | 我不知道我为什么还在跟你说话 |
[17:53] | why I’m recording myself. | 还继续录我自己 |
[17:57] | You’re never gonna see this, are you? | 你是永远不会看到了 是吗 |
[18:03] | I still haven’t found water, | 我还是没找到水 |
[18:05] | and it’s, um… well, I… | 而且…我… |
[18:07] | It’s, uh… | 我… |
[18:09] | I’m having trouble focusing, | 我很难集中注意力 |
[18:10] | and I’m trying to stay positive. | 我努力想保持乐观 |
[18:14] | But I’m scared. | 但是我害怕 |
[18:16] | I’m scared, Fitz. | 我很害怕 菲兹 |
[18:21] | Do you remember when we first met? | 你还记得我们第一次见面吗 |
[18:24] | I do. | 我还记得 |
[18:26] | You were so quiet and pasty, and… | 你少言寡语 脸色苍白 |
[18:29] | so incredibly smart, handsome… | 那么聪明又帅气 |
[18:37] | Quite a strange feeling… isn’t it?… | 这感觉很奇怪吧 |
[18:39] | Never wanting to be without someone. | 不想跟一个人分开 |
[18:42] | You must have been so annoyed, me following you around all the time. | 你一定很烦我总是跟着你 |
[18:45] | No. | 没有 |
[18:47] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[18:49] | I imagine our dinner sometimes… | 有时我会想我们的晚餐 |
[18:50] | Where we’d go, what we’d eat. | 去哪里 吃什么 |
[18:52] | I wonder about us a lot, actually. | 其实我经常想我们两人的事 |
[18:57] | There’s this small cottage in Perthshire | 在佩思郡有一间小农舍 |
[18:59] | We drove by once when I was a girl, | 我小时候 和家人度假 |
[19:01] | some… some…family holiday, | 曾开车经过那里 |
[19:04] | and I don’t know why, | 不知为什么 |
[19:06] | but I… I found it so lovely. | 我觉得它很可爱 |
[19:11] | I still think about it… | 我现在还会想起它 |
[19:15] | A place where you and I could have… | 在那里我们可以一起… |
[19:20] | But that’s that, I suppose. | 但也就是想想吧 |
[19:24] | I’m not sure how long this battery will last. | 不知道这块电池还能用多久 |
[19:27] | I should save it, just in case, | 我该省点电 |
[19:31] | for more important things. | 以防有更重要的事要做 |
[19:36] | But I’ll still talk to you on my own, if that’s all right. | 但如果可以 我还会对你自言自语 |
[19:41] | I’ll always be with you, Fitz. | 我会永远与你同在 菲兹 |
[20:06] | Oh, thank god you’re awake. I am so sorry. | 太好了 你醒了 对不起 |
[20:09] | I-I didn’t want to hurt you. I… I panicked. | 我没想伤害你 我慌神了 |
[20:13] | Where are we? | 这是在哪 |
[20:16] | We couldn’t stay there, not with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们不能留在神盾局的机构里 |
[20:19] | I needed time to explain. | 我需要时间解释 |
[20:21] | You don’t know how many times I almost told you. | 之前有多少次我差点就告诉你了 |
[20:24] | I just… I didn’t know how. | 只是 我不知道怎么说 |
[20:27] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我也不想这样的 |
[20:29] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[20:32] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[20:35] | Melinda, don’t. | 梅琳达 别这样 |
[20:37] | Let me go! | 放 开 我 |
[20:38] | Don’t do that! I don’t… I don’t know what I’ll do. | 别这样 我不知道我会做出什么事来 |
[20:42] | Instinct will take over again… | 我会再次被本能控制的 |
[20:45] | Like it did at the convenience store. | 就像在便利店里那样 |
[20:47] | Instinct? | 本能 |
[20:48] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone, | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[20:50] | but I… I didn’t know what was happening. | 但我不知道是怎么回事 |
[20:52] | You killed all those people. | 你杀了那么多人 |
[20:58] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[21:01] | When did this… when did… | 什么时候发生的 |
[21:03] | After Hawaii. | 离开夏威夷后 |
[21:06] | Daisy’s mom kept records. | 黛西的妈妈有很多记录 |
[21:09] | I was going through them for any insight, for research. | 我当时在浏览 做研究 了解情况 |
[21:13] | And I found a book. | 我找到一本书 |
[21:14] | It had all these names of inhumans. | 上面有很多异人的名字 |
[21:17] | Now, Jiaying must have rigged it with a terrigen crystal | 嘉颖一定是布下了泰瑞根水晶 |
[21:19] | to keep out anyone who couldn’t survive the mist. | 以防不能穿过迷雾的人翻看 |
[21:24] | Lucky me. | 算我走运 |
[21:31] | At first, I was relieved. I survived. | 起初 我如释重负 我活下来了 |
[21:35] | But I knew something had happened. | 但我知道有些不对劲 |
[21:36] | I felt sick and nauseous. | 我觉得恶心 |
[21:39] | There was this intense pulsing, | 有一种强烈的脉动感 |
[21:41] | like my heart was in my head. | 好像我的心在脑子里跳动 |
[21:45] | I felt different, like… | 我觉得我变了 |
[21:48] | like a part of me was unlocked. | 就像我的一部分被释放了 |
[21:52] | Unlocked? | 释放 |
[21:53] | I don’t know how else to… I just… I had to… | 我不知道还能怎么说 |
[21:56] | It was as if I was compelled. I had to be near them. | 我就像受了驱使 必须接近他们 |
[22:00] | The inhumans. | 那些异人 |
[22:01] | I didn’t know why. It was… it was intense. | 我不知道为什么 那感觉很强烈 |
[22:03] | I had this new desire. I had a… | 我有了一种新的欲望 我有种 |
[22:05] | had a hunger…on my skin. | 我皮肤上有种饥渴 |
[22:09] | It wasn’t until I finally met one that my body took over, | 直到我真遇到了一个 我的身体不由自主 |
[22:12] | and I… I lashed out. | 发起了攻击 |
[22:15] | And then I felt relief. | 然后我有种释然感 |
[22:18] | But with you… | 但是有你在 |
[22:19] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[22:21] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[22:22] | You wouldn’t understand. I had to keep you away. | 你不会理解的 我必须远离你 |
[22:26] | – That’s why you… – Yeah, I was a coward. | -所以你才… -对 我是个懦夫 |
[22:27] | I wanted to tell you, but I was worried that… | 我想告诉你的 但我担心 |
[22:29] | you had… you had to know. | 你必须明白 |
[22:31] | I didn’t end things with you because I don’t love you. | 我离开你不是因为不爱你 |
[22:34] | I did it to protect you. | 我是为了保护你 |
[22:36] | I’m still in love with you, Melinda. | 我还爱着你 梅琳达 |
[22:40] | And I need your help. | 我需要你帮助 |
[22:46] | And where did they go after may dismissed the security detail? | 让安保人员离开后他们去了哪里 |
[22:50] | Update me as you know more. | 有消息就通知我 |
[22:53] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[22:54] | Not sure yet. | 还不清楚 |
[22:56] | Could be as simple as a workplace romance gone wrong. | 或许只是办公室恋情出了岔子那么简单 |
[22:59] | That doesn’t sound simple. | 听上去并不简单啊 |
[23:01] | I think you were in the middle of telling me | 你刚刚不是正在跟我说 |
[23:03] | what great friends you and Daisy are now. | 你和黛西现在多亲了吗 |
[23:04] | I may have overstepped. | 我可能有点过分了 |
[23:07] | But one thing’s for certain… that girl’s got fire. | 但有件事可以确定 那姑娘挺有血性 |
[23:11] | And you still haven told anyone about her. | 你还没跟别人提过她吧 |
[23:12] | I keep my promises, Phil. | 我是遵守承诺的人 菲尔 |
[23:14] | They have no idea. | 他们不知道 |
[23:17] | New look? | 新打扮啊 |
[23:18] | Old look, actually. | 其实一直这么打扮 |
[23:20] | It’s been a while, though. | 但好久没系了 |
[23:21] | Uh, may I? | 我来吧 |
[23:25] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[23:32] | So… | 那么 |
[23:33] | you gonna tell me what really happened? | 你打算告诉我究竟怎么回事吗 |
[23:36] | ’cause I’m not quite buying the shark-attack bit. | 我可不太相信什么被鲨鱼袭击的说法呢 |
[23:39] | You’re not buying that? | 你不信啊 |
[23:42] | One of my men cut it off. | 我一个手下给砍掉的 |
[23:44] | Saved my life. | 救了我一命 |
[23:46] | By chopping off your hand? | 砍你的手救命吗 |
[23:48] | You kind of had to be there. | 你得在场才会理解 |
[23:52] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[23:54] | Every day. | 每天都疼 |
[23:56] | Phantom pain. | 幻肢疼 |
[23:58] | Thing that’s missing is the thing that you feel the most. | 你失去的东西却让你感触最深 |
[24:01] | Makes it hard to forget. | 让人难以忘记 |
[24:03] | So maybe you don’t. | 那就别忘记 |
[24:05] | But it’s also important to look ahead, | 但向前看也很重要 |
[24:07] | see what’s in front of you. | 看到未来 |
[24:15] | We close to NORAD? | 要到北美防空联合司令部了吗 |
[24:16] | No. Another quinjet’s requested to dock. | 不是 又有一架昆式战斗机请求降落 |
[24:24] | Lincoln, what are you doing here? | 林肯 你怎么来了 |
[24:27] | Where’d you find him? | 你在哪找到他的 |
[24:28] | He came to me. He’s got intel on Lash. | 是他来找我的 他有关于鞭笞的情报 |
[24:30] | She ATCU? | 她是ATCU的吗 |
[24:31] | We’re working together now. | 我们现在在合作 |
[24:32] | Yeah, we all want to catch that thing. | 是的 我们都想抓住那东西 |
[24:35] | Well, Mr. Campbell, you’ve come this far. | 坎贝尔先生 你都到这儿了 |
[24:37] | What do you have to say? | 说说吧 |
[24:39] | Those of us from Afterlife, we were trained to blend in. | 我们这些从来世出来的人 都会融入环境 |
[24:43] | Afterlife? | 来世 |
[24:44] | I’ll explain later. | 回头跟你讲 |
[24:45] | And yet that thing keeps finding us, | 但那东西却老能找到我们 |
[24:47] | killed most of my friends. | 杀了我很多朋友 |
[24:48] | Lincoln gave me names. | 林肯告诉我一些名字 |
[24:49] | I checked them against the bodies we could identify. | 我跟我们能辨认的尸体进行了核对 |
[24:52] | That’s how I knew Lash was using Jiaying’s ledger to find us. | 所以我知道鞭笞是在用嘉颖的记录本找我们 |
[24:55] | Her ledger? | 她的记录本 |
[24:56] | She kept a genealogy of inhumans. | 她有一本异人族的族谱 |
[24:59] | She was the only one allowed to use it, until… | 只有她可以使用 直到… |
[25:02] | Until S.H.I.E.L.D. recovered it. | 直到被神盾局没收 |
[25:04] | And there’s only one person I know who had access. | 据我所知只有一个人能看到这本族谱 |
[25:06] | Dr. Garner? | 加纳博士 |
[25:08] | But there’s no way. It’s not possible. | 但这不可能啊 |
[25:10] | I didn’t want to believe it, either. | 我也不愿相信 |
[25:13] | So you’re not just saying Andrew has the ledger. | 你不止是说安德鲁有记录本 |
[25:16] | You’re saying… | 你是说 |
[25:19] | I saw May access his flight logs this morning. | 我今早看到梅查看他的飞行记录 |
[25:22] | I talked with her. | 我跟她说过话 |
[25:23] | She was upset, but I thought that she… | 她有些气急败坏 但我以为她是… |
[25:25] | She and Andrew are missing. I just got word. | 她和安德鲁不见了 我刚得到消息 |
[25:27] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[25:29] | Reroute the plane… New York. | 改变飞行路线 去纽约 |
[25:30] | Pull all the satellite footage from the Cocoon. | 调出茧的卫星录像 |
[25:32] | – We need to find them. – Yes, sir. | -我们得找到他们 -是 长官 |
[25:34] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 我真不敢相信我会说这话 |
[25:35] | but the president’s gonna have to wait. | 但总统只能稍后再说了 |
[25:38] | Whatever you need, I’ll let them know. | 都听你的 我去知会他们 |
[25:40] | Andrew wouldn’t hurt her. | 安德鲁不会伤害她的 |
[25:41] | He’s killed dozens of us. | 他都杀了我们那么多人了 |
[25:42] | Yeah, well, what if he doesn’t know what he’s doing once he turns… | 或许他变身后就不知道自己在做什么了呢 |
[25:45] | He… he blacks out or something? | 昏迷过去了什么的 |
[25:46] | Inhumans can’t change form. That’s not how it works. | 异人不能变形的 不是那样的 |
[25:48] | I saw it myself. | 我亲眼看到他的 |
[25:50] | No, what I’m saying is, it’s temporary. | 不 我是说 那只是一时的 |
[25:52] | He won’t always be able to shift between monster and man. | 他不会一直在人类和怪物之间转变 |
[25:56] | He’s still in transition. | 他还处于转化中 |
[25:58] | Becoming inhuman. | 在渐渐变成异人 |
[25:59] | And when that transition’s complete? | 等转化完全结束后呢 |
[26:00] | He’ll stay Lash, permanently. | 他会永远成为鞭笞 |
[26:03] | The man you think you know is disappearing, | 你以为自己了解的那个人在渐渐消失 |
[26:06] | if he’s not already gone. | 或许他已经不在了 |
[26:10] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[26:14] | If I hadn’t shown up… | 如果不是我出现了 |
[26:16] | were you going to hurt Joey? | 你打算伤害乔伊吗 |
[26:19] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[26:21] | And you know I’d never lay a finger on Daisy. | 你也知道我绝不会伤害黛西的 |
[26:24] | But you went after Lincoln. | 但你却想伤害林肯 |
[26:27] | That kid has a dark side. | 那小子有阴暗面 |
[26:30] | You understand more than anyone. | 你比别人都更能理解 |
[26:31] | Look at what happened in Bahrain. | 想想巴林岛的事吧 |
[26:33] | What? | 什么 |
[26:34] | You saw firsthand what inhumans were capable of. | 你亲眼见识过异人族的本事 |
[26:37] | If you hadn’t killed that little girl, | 如果不是你杀了那个小姑娘 |
[26:40] | everyone around you would’ve suffered. | 你周围的所有人都会遭殃 |
[26:41] | They all would’ve died. But you saved them. | 他们都会死 是你救了他们 |
[26:44] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[26:46] | You would never say that. | 你绝不会说这种话 |
[26:47] | No, Melinda, I know exactly what I’m saying. | 不 梅琳达 我完全明白自己在说什么 |
[26:49] | You and me… we’re the same. | 你和我 我们是一样的 |
[26:53] | That’s why I need your help. | 所以我需要你帮忙 |
[26:55] | I never wanted to hurt that girl. | 我根本没想伤害那个女孩 |
[26:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:57] | I know, and believe me, | 我知道 相信我 |
[26:59] | I don’t want to do what I’m doing, either. | 我也不想做我做的这些事 |
[27:04] | I have to. | 但我必须做 |
[27:12] | I know you think I’ve lost myself. | 我知道你觉得我是迷失了 |
[27:17] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[27:20] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[27:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:26] | Do you remember our first apartment? | 还记得我们第一间公寓吗 |
[27:30] | The one on Cranbrook. | 克兰布鲁克那间 |
[27:31] | One room, a stupid futon for a bed, | 一卧 破蒲团当床 |
[27:34] | and that winter when it got so cold, we… | 还有那年冬天 冷得不像话 |
[27:37] | We used the oven as our heater. | 我们用炉子当暖气 |
[27:38] | And not the safest way to keep warm, but… | 虽然不是取暖最保险的办法 |
[27:41] | it did the trick. | 但很好使 |
[27:49] | Melinda… | 梅琳达 |
[27:57] | The world has gotten more complicated, hasn’t it? | 这世界变得更复杂了 是吧 |
[28:03] | I know we can’t pretend it all away. | 我知道我们不能假装一切不存在 |
[28:06] | But I’m still the same man you fell in love with. | 但我还是你爱上的那个男人 |
[28:09] | I never gave up on you. | 我从未放弃你 |
[28:12] | Please don’t give up on me. | 求你别放弃我 |
[28:21] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打搅了 |
[28:24] | Still waiting on Joey’s reassessment. | 还在等乔伊的重新评估报告呢 |
[28:26] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[28:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[28:29] | I’m starting to. | 我开始明白了 |
[28:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[28:37] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[28:39] | That’s why I’d prefer to see everyone walk out of here unharmed. | 所以我希望大家都能安安全全地离开 |
[28:42] | But in case you got something else in mind, I’m not alone. | 但如果你有别的想法 我可不是一个人来的 |
[28:48] | Containment module’s secure. | 隔离舱安全 |
[28:50] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:51] | Hall team’s getting into position. | 大堂小队正在就位 |
[28:57] | Remember, this is Coulson’s op. | 记住 这是科尔森的行动 |
[28:58] | We do not move unless he gives the order. | 我们听他下令行动 |
[29:01] | Go | 去吧 |
[29:06] | He’s not gonna come quietly. | 他是不会束手就擒的 |
[29:10] | This doesn’t have to go down badly. | 这事不非得悲剧收场 |
[29:13] | I’ll make sure you’re taken care of. | 我会确保你得到照顾 |
[29:14] | I understand the position you’re in… I do. | 我理解你的难处 真的 |
[29:17] | And I don’t envy it. | 我并不羡慕你 |
[29:19] | But I am trying to help you. | 但我是在帮你 |
[29:20] | We’ve got an outbreak on our hands. | 我们在面对一场爆发 |
[29:22] | What the hell does he mean by that? | 他什么意思 |
[29:23] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[29:24] | Coulson knows what he’s doing. | 科尔森有数 |
[29:26] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[29:27] | I’m simply trying to sort the good from the bad. | 我只是想把良莠区分开 |
[29:30] | You gave me this job. | 这是你给我的工作 |
[29:32] | That’s a pretty poor interpretation of a therapist. | 这对治疗师的理解偏差太大了 |
[29:35] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[29:37] | We’re in some abandoned building, May’s tied up… | 我们身处一座废弃大楼 梅被铐着 |
[29:39] | You’re not okay. | 你根本就有事 |
[29:40] | I know how it looks, but I have a moral responsibility. | 我知道看上去什么样 但我有道德责任 |
[29:44] | You’ll see, soon. | 你很快就会明白 |
[29:49] | I’m doing you a favor. | 我是在帮你忙 |
[29:53] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[29:54] | That’s not true. He’s just sick. | 不是的 他只是病了 |
[29:56] | The beast’s gonna come out, and you can’t control it. | 那野兽会冒出来的 你控制不了 |
[29:58] | Don’t make things worse ’cause you got an axe to grind. | 别因为自己跟他有仇 就恶化情况 |
[30:00] | He’s not just gonna let us take him. | 他不会乖乖让我们带走他的 |
[30:02] | He’s gonna defend himself. | 他会防卫自己的 |
[30:03] | Do not engage. | 别跟他动手 |
[30:04] | We move on Coulson’s order. | 我们要听科尔森的命令 |
[30:06] | I’ve only killed those who deserve it. | 我杀的都是该杀之人 |
[30:17] | Who the hell made you judge, jury, and executioner? | 是谁让你做法官 陪审团和刽子手了 |
[30:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[30:21] | You’ve got to get him out of here, now! | 你得赶紧把他带走 |
[30:22] | Lincoln… | 林肯 |
[30:23] | You tore my friends apart. You have no right! | 你撕碎了我的朋友 你没这个权利 |
[30:27] | – That’s enough. – Calm down, Andrew, please. | -够了 -冷静点 安德鲁 求你 |
[30:28] | I have every right. | 我完全有权 |
[30:31] | Andrew, listen to me. We can help you. | 安德鲁听我说 我们能帮你 |
[30:33] | The ATCU is close to a cure. | ATCU就快找到治愈方法了 |
[30:42] | I am the cure. | 我就是解决办法 |
[30:45] | No! | 不 |
[30:46] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[30:55] | Lincoln and Lash are in the east wing of the building. | 林肯和鞭笞在大楼东侧 |
[30:57] | We have to get him to the module. | 得把他关进隔离舱里 |
[30:58] | On it, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:59] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[31:00] | Our goal is to capture, not kill. | 我们的目标是抓住他 不是杀了他 |
[31:02] | We just got to get Lincoln on the same page. | 我们得让林肯也同意 |
[31:03] | Try those. | 用这个 |
[31:26] | Really got to commit to that shotgun-axe idea. | 真得把猎枪斧子赶紧做出来了 |
[31:30] | Could use a little help here! | 我需要帮忙 |
[31:31] | What’s your twenty? | 你位置在哪 |
[31:44] | Andrew…we’re friends. | 安德鲁 我们是朋友 |
[31:50] | Or maybe just acquaintances. | 或许只是熟人而已 |
[31:56] | We got him. | 我们围住他了 |
[32:27] | No! | 不要 |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:56] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我不知道你还有这本事 |
[32:57] | That makes two of us. | 我也不知道 |
[32:58] | – Where is he? – No idea. | -他人呢 -我不知道 |
[33:00] | But we got to get him to the containment module… | 但我们得把他弄进隔离舱里 |
[33:03] | Now. | 得赶紧 |
[33:13] | I’ll get him to where he needs to go. | 我能把他引过去 |
[33:38] | Andrew, stop! | 安德鲁 住手 |
[33:40] | Move. | 闪开 |
[33:43] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[33:45] | Might as well. | 无所谓了 |
[33:47] | I’ve thought about my death enough times… | 我想过我的死亡很多次 |
[33:50] | the different ways that I could go. | 想过各种可能的死亡方式 |
[33:55] | I just never thought it’d be you. | 但没想到会死在你手上 |
[33:59] | I never knew why you married me. | 我一直不明白你为什么会娶我 |
[34:02] | I was never as…kind and empathetic as you. | 我从来都不像你那么和气 善解人意 |
[34:08] | That’s why it was so easy for me to walk away… | 所以我会轻易离开 |
[34:14] | …why I gave up on you. | 放弃了你 |
[34:17] | I lost something when I left you. | 我离开你时 失去了一些东西 |
[34:20] | I won’t do it again! | 我不会再抛弃你一次了 |
[34:23] | But you have to stop this. | 但你必须停下来 |
[34:30] | Melinda… | 梅琳达 |
[34:52] | How’d you know that wouldn’t kill him? | 你怎么知道他不会死啊 |
[34:56] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[35:06] | I bloody knew it. | 我就知道 |
[35:08] | Fitz, you all right? | 菲兹 没事吧 |
[35:10] | Yeah, I think I’ve, uh… | 嗯 我觉得我… |
[35:12] | Remember this? | 记得这个吗 |
[35:16] | Yeah, from the castle chamber. | 嗯 城堡密室里的 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:19] | Oh, is that the other man? | 是那个小三吗 |
[35:22] | Well, I’m just gonna say what we’re all thinking… | 我要把大家的想法说出来了 |
[35:24] | he has a hog face. | 他长了张猪脸 |
[35:27] | He does have a hog face. | 说得太对了啊 |
[35:28] | Okay. So, look at the logo of the space program he’s with. | 看看他所在的太空项目的标志 |
[35:34] | And if you turn it upside down, they look similar, yeah? | 如果把它倒过来 看上去就很相像了 是吧 |
[35:38] | – Bit of a stretch, mate. – Possible. | -有点牵强啊 -可能吧 |
[35:39] | Okay. Well, um… | 好吧 |
[35:41] | What if the group who carved this symbol into the chamber door | 如果在密室门上刻下了这个标识的组织 |
[35:44] | is the same group that sent Will through the portal? | 正是送威尔通过传送门的组织呢 |
[35:46] | I thought NASA sent Will through. | 不是宇航局派威尔去的吗 |
[35:47] | Could go beyond NASA… way beyond. | 或许远远不止宇航局那么简单 |
[35:50] | Please don’t tell me you think some ancient order’s behind all this, | 别告诉我你觉得是有什么古老社团在幕后操纵 |
[35:52] | ’cause that’s a bit mental even for you. | 即便是你 这也太疯狂了 |
[35:54] | I know how it sounds, but | 我知道听上去不靠谱 |
[35:56] | we’re dealing with a portal that leads to another planet, so… | 但这可是能通向别的星球的传送门啊 |
[35:59] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[36:01] | It’s worth checking out, Fitz. | 值得查查 菲兹 |
[36:06] | You gonna take Coulson up on his offer, | 你打算接受科尔森的建议 |
[36:08] | stick around for a while? | 多留一阵吗 |
[36:15] | Can’t run forever. | 不能一直逃啊 |
[36:19] | If we put Andrew in stasis as a human, | 如果我们将人形的安德鲁置于静止态 |
[36:23] | it’ll slow his transformation, | 就能减缓他的转化 |
[36:25] | giving us more time to find a cure. | 这样我们也有更多时间找到治愈办法 |
[36:28] | Now, I can’t pretend to understand what you’re going through, | 我不能假装理解你现在的心情 |
[36:31] | but for what it’s worth… | 但不管怎样 |
[36:34] | if I had the chance to save someone I love, I’d take it. | 如果我有机会拯救我爱的人 我一定会抓住 |
[36:43] | What would you do? | 换了你会怎么办 |
[36:48] | Well… | 这 |
[36:50] | it’s a temporary solution. | 这是个暂时的办法 |
[36:52] | I think we can all acknowledge that. | 这我们都承认 |
[36:55] | But Andrew helped me. | 但安德鲁帮过我 |
[36:58] | So I’d… I’d do whatever it takes. | 我愿用尽一切办法帮他 |
[37:05] | Do it. | 我同意了 |
[37:20] | Do you need to go after her? | 你不跟上去吗 |
[37:23] | She wouldn’t want me to, not right now. | 她不会想跟我谈的 现在不行 |
[37:29] | It’s been a long day. | 今天好漫长 |
[37:33] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯啊 |
[37:36] | Please. | 太好了 |
[37:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:46] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[37:48] | There aren’t a lot of windows in the base, and I wanted to… | 基地的窗户不多 我想 |
[37:50] | Watch the sunrise. | 看日出 |
[37:56] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:59] | I can’t make any promises, | 不能做保证 |
[38:00] | but I think I may have found something. | 但我可能有发现 |
[38:04] | Might help us open up the portal. | 或许能帮我们开启传送门 |
[38:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:10] | And, um… | 还有 |
[38:13] | Fixed your sim card, so… | 我修好了你的SIM卡 |
[38:16] | I heard your recordings and saw your video. | 我听了你的录音 还看了录像 |
[38:21] | Didn’t know you thought about settling down in Perthshire. | 我还不知道你考虑过在佩思郡安家 |
[38:26] | That’s in Scotland. | 那是在苏格兰 |
[38:28] | I know where it is, Fitz. | 我知道啦 菲兹 |
[38:36] | So when you said all those things about… | 你说的那些话… |
[38:39] | I mean, you were tired and deHydrated. | 你当时很疲倦又脱水了 |
[38:41] | I was as clearheaded then as I’ve ever been… | 我当时头脑非常清醒 |
[38:44] | when I said all those things. | 我说那些话的时候 |
[38:55] | What do you think we should do about it? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 |
[39:00] | For now. | 现在 |
[39:05] | Let’s just watch the sunrise. | 我们先看日出吧 |
[39:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:39] | I never thought I deserved this. | 我没想到我有资格拥有这个 |
[39:42] | What, a trip to Hawaii? | 什么 夏威夷之旅吗 |
[39:43] | No. | 不是 |
[39:49] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[39:53] | This kind of happiness. | 这样的幸福 |
[39:58] | Of course you do. | 你当然有资格 |
[40:04] | We both do. | 我们都有 |
[40:35] | So, why am I here? | 叫我来做什么 |
[40:37] | We’ll get to that. | 稍后再说 |
[40:40] | It’s a shame about Werner Von Strucker. | 沃纳·冯·斯特拉克的事真是可惜 |
[40:43] | I hope, for your sake, he doesn’t wake up. | 为了你 希望他不会醒过来 |
[40:47] | I’m not worried. | 我并不担心 |
[40:49] | He’s weak, like his father. | 他很软弱 就像他父亲 |
[40:51] | Ah, careful, Mr. Ward. | 小心哦 沃德先生 |
[40:53] | You paid a price for that boy. | 你为他费心费力 |
[40:55] | You should ask yourself if it was worth it. | 你该问问自己这是否值得 |
[40:57] | You gave me his location. | 你把他的位置给了我 |
[40:59] | I gave you what you asked for. | 我是把你要的给了你 |
[41:03] | I’m just not sure that you’re asking for the right things. | 但我不确定你提出的是对的要求 |
[41:09] | Revenge only provides a temporary pleasure. | 复仇只能给人一时的快感 |
[41:14] | But a pleasure, nonetheless. | 但也是快感 |
[41:18] | You should think on a grander scale. | 你该放开眼界 考虑大局 |
[41:20] | Oh, it’ll be grand. | 会很大的 |
[41:25] | How about I cut off the head of S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 我砍掉神盾局的头怎么样 |
[41:29] | Because without Phil Coulson… | 没了菲尔·科尔森 |
[41:32] | S.H.I.E.L.D. won’t grow back. | 神盾局就长不回来了 |
[41:43] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[41:48] | Ms. Price. | 普莱斯女士 |
[41:49] | I wanted to apologize for missing our meeting at NORAD. | 我想为错过我们在北美防空联合司令部的见面道歉 |
[41:52] | I will bring him to you soon enough. | 我会尽快带他去见你 |
[41:55] | Time is of the essence. | 时间就是金钱啊 |
[41:58] | Oh, I better go. I’ll be in touch. | 我得挂了 再联系 |
[42:03] | You don’t have to leave so soon. | 你不用这么急着离开 |
[42:05] | How about some breakfast first? | 先吃点早餐吧 |
[42:06] | – Are you cooking? – I don’t cook. | -你做饭吗 -我从不做饭 |
[42:09] | But I’m an expert at going out to eat. | 但我是吃餐馆的专家 |
[42:11] | Is there anything good around here? | 这附近有好地方吗 |
[42:12] | Ruthie’s diner is about two blocks away. | 鲁斯餐馆 就两个街区 |
[42:15] | She makes a mean scramble. | 她家炒蛋很棒 |
[42:18] | I think I can make time for that. | 我应该还有时间 |
[42:19] | Good. | 太好了 |