时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯啊 |
[00:04] | Please. | 太好了 |
[00:05] | I hope I can trust Roz. I want to. | 我希望我能信任罗莎 我想信任她 |
[00:07] | I have my people infiltrating your facility. | 我的人已经侵入了你的机构 |
[00:10] | They’re not trying to cure inhumans, they’re… | 他们不是想治愈异人 他们是在… |
[00:11] | They’re turning them. | 转化异人 |
[00:13] | They’re giving terrigen to as many people as they can. | 他们在尽可能让更多人接触泰瑞根 |
[00:17] | Handing out the contaminant as a cure… | 拿污染当治疗 |
[00:19] | – No, that’s not what we… – that’s especially sinister. | -我们才没有… -简直邪恶到一定地步了 |
[00:20] | No, I get weekly reports fr… from Malick. | 不 马利克每周会向我报告 |
[00:24] | Thousands of years ago, | 几千年前 |
[00:25] | an inhuman was born on the Earth. | 一个异人在地球上诞生了 |
[00:27] | That was sent through the portal to a distant planet. | 被用传送门 送去了另一个遥远的星球 |
[00:30] | Hydra was founded with the sole purpose | 九头蛇的创建只有一个目的 |
[00:32] | of engineering its return. | 就是想办法让他回来 |
[00:34] | I know you want revenge, | 我知道你想复仇 |
[00:35] | to cut the head off of S.H.I.E.L.D.. | 砍下神盾局的头 |
[00:36] | I’ll help you do that. | 这我可以帮你 |
[00:37] | And in return? | 作为回报呢 |
[00:38] | You’ll help me learn | 你帮我了解 |
[00:40] | how S.H.I.E.L.D. brought someone back. | 神盾局是怎么带回来一个人的 |
[00:59] | Two all-Americans from D.J.’s | 两个DJ店的美式汉堡 |
[01:01] | extra bacon, double cheese. | 加了培根和双份芝士 |
[01:02] | Is it me, or is every burger that’s named “the all-American” | 只有我觉得所有的”美式汉堡” |
[01:05] | just really awful for you? | 都特别不健康吗 |
[01:06] | Oh, don’t be a hater, Phil. | 别做个喷子 菲尔 |
[01:10] | Half moon pub. | 半月酒吧 |
[01:12] | Isn’t that where we had our first drink? | 那不是我们第一次喝酒的地方吗 |
[01:15] | I go there a lot. | 我常去那里 |
[01:16] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[01:18] | Yeah, it’s not like it’s a memento or anything. | 那又不是什么纪念品 |
[01:21] | Just matches. Got it. | 就是盒火柴 我知道 |
[01:25] | You know, Banks thinks I’m crazy to… | 你知道吗 班克斯说我 |
[01:30] | keep seeing you like this. | 还继续和你约会简直疯了 |
[01:32] | You told Banks about us? | 你跟班克斯说了我们的事 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I tell Banks everything. | 是啊 我什么事都跟班克斯说 |
[01:37] | I didn’t realize you two were so chummy. | 我都不知道你们俩这么亲密 |
[01:39] | Well, there’s a lot you don’t know about me, | 就算你派了两个特工溜进我的办公楼 |
[01:42] | even after sneaking two of your agents into my workplace. | 我还是有很多事是你不知道的 |
[01:44] | Just to say it, technically, I was right to do that. | 我只想说 我那样做也算合情合理 |
[01:48] | You are working for Hydra. | 你可在为九头蛇工作 |
[01:49] | And also… | 不过 |
[01:52] | …I’m sorry. | 还是对不起 |
[01:53] | 指约炮软件 左划是不感兴趣 | |
[01:53] | Any sensible girl would swipe left in this moment. | 聪明的姑娘这时候都该往左划了 |
[01:56] | Honestly, don’t know what that means. | 说实话 我完全不明白那什么意思 |
[01:58] | You’re such a Luddite. | 你可真是个老古董 |
[02:00] | You know I have a flying car, right? | 你知道我有辆会飞的车吧 |
[02:01] | Uh, yeah. It’s from the ’60s. | 是啊 60年代的古物了 |
[02:20] | I’m glad we’re finally having burgers. | 我很高兴我们终于吃上这顿汉堡了 |
[02:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:30] | So, your team find anything new about Malick? | 你的团队查到什么马利克的新情报了吗 |
[02:32] | Nothing we didn’t already know. | 没什么新东西 |
[02:34] | D.C. Power player | 华盛顿的弄权者 |
[02:35] | with his hand in almost every government organization. | 触角遍及几乎每一个政府机构 |
[02:37] | Yeah, including mine. | 是啊 也包括我的 |
[02:39] | Where he somehow managed to remove every inhuman you had in custody. | 还想办法带走了你看管的所有异人 |
[02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | Wait, you think Malick’s mobilizing? | 等等 你认为马利克有所筹划吗 |
[02:46] | Only question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[02:48] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[02:49] | That’s what I intend to find out. | 这也是我想弄明白的 |
[02:52] | You’re going back into the ATCU? | 你还要回ATCU |
[02:56] | I can’t protect you on the inside. | 在那里我没办法保护你 |
[02:59] | Thanks, Lancelot, but I’ll be just fine. | 谢谢 兰斯洛特 但我不会有事的 |
[03:02] | The ATCU… it’s my turf. | ATCU是我的地盘 |
[03:05] | And as far as Malick’s concerned, | 而且在马利克看来 |
[03:06] | I’m just clocking in another day at work. | 我只是正常地去上班 |
[03:08] | Still a dangerous play. | 这仍然很危险 |
[03:10] | Well, then that’s a risk I have to take. | 但这是我必须承担的风险 |
[03:12] | I mean, look… it’s my people that Malick’s been using as lab rats, | 马利克是在用我的人当小白鼠 |
[03:15] | and I’m the idiot who’s been working under Hydra this entire time. | 而我是那个一直在为九头蛇效力的白痴 |
[03:18] | “Idiot” is a little harsh. | “白痴”有点太苛刻了 |
[03:22] | So what’s the plan once you’re in? | 你回去之后有什么计划 |
[03:24] | Just another day. | 照常行动 |
[03:26] | But I scheduled a meeting with Malick, and that way… | 但我安排了与马利克会面 那样的话… |
[03:36] | Roz? Rosalind? | 罗莎 罗莎琳 |
[03:41] | No, no! | 不不 |
[03:42] | Oh, no. Stay with my voice. | 不 听我说 |
[03:44] | Stay with me, Roz. | 保持清醒 罗莎 |
[03:45] | Listen, stay with the sound of my voice! Look at me, right here! | 听我说 看着我 我就在这儿 |
[03:48] | Roz! Roz! I need you to breathe! | 罗莎 快呼吸啊 |
[03:49] | Please, Roz! Look at me! Breathe! | 拜托 罗莎 看着我 呼吸 |
[03:53] | Roz! Breathe. | 罗莎 呼吸 |
[03:54] | Please breathe. | 求你呼吸啊 |
[03:56] | Please breathe. | 继续呼吸啊 |
[03:57] | Please, just stay with me. | 求求你 别睡过去 |
[04:41] | Now you know how it feels, Coulson… | 现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森 |
[04:43] | To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. | 眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 |
[04:46] | Ward? | 沃德 |
[04:47] | Got to admit, it still sounds funny when you don’t say “agent” first. | 我得说 你不叫我”特工”听着依然有点怪 |
[04:50] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:52] | It seems I just eliminated a leak at the ATCU. | 只是消灭了ATCU的一个内鬼而已 |
[04:55] | You murdered Rosalind to keep her from digging into Malick? | 你为了阻止罗莎琳调查马利克就杀了她 |
[04:58] | Come on, Coulson. | 拜托 科尔森 |
[04:59] | You really think Rosalind was gonna stop Malick | 你真以为罗莎琳能阻止马利克 |
[05:01] | from opening another portal? | 再开启一扇传送门吗 |
[05:03] | He’s opened one before. | 他以前就开过一次 |
[05:04] | I’m sure he’ll do it again. | 他肯定还能再次做到的 |
[05:07] | No. | 不 |
[05:10] | This is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[05:12] | S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps sending its best agents to kill me. | 神盾局总是派最优秀的特工来杀我 |
[05:14] | Thought I’d stop that from happening again | 我决定干掉派他们来的人 |
[05:16] | by taking out the guy who keeps sending them. | 好防止这种事再发生 |
[05:21] | Want to take me out? | 你想干掉我 |
[05:22] | Come and get me. We’ll settle this right now. | 那就来吧 我们这就做个了断 |
[05:25] | I have people who take care of that sort of thing for me now. | 我现在有手下帮我办这种事了 |
[05:28] | No, I just wanted to hear the panic in your voice before you died. | 不 我只是想在你死前 听到你声音中的恐慌 |
[05:32] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[06:14] | Move along. | 上 |
[06:17] | Go go. | 上 |
[07:09] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:14] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[07:20] | What about Miss Price? | 普莱斯女士呢 |
[07:24] | Just drive. | 继续开吧 |
[07:49] | Let him go. | 让他去吧 |
[07:58] | Coulson say anything once you got him out of there? | 你把科尔森救出来后 他说什么了吗 |
[08:01] | He just told me to get the interrogation room ready. | 他只让我把审讯室准备好 |
[09:08] | I’m so sorry, Phil. | 我很遗憾 菲尔 |
[09:10] | Whatever you need, just ask. | 你需要什么尽管说 |
[09:12] | We start at the beginning. | 我们从头开始 |
[09:14] | How does Ward think? | 沃德是怎样思考的 |
[09:16] | Is there any weakness we haven’t exploited yet? | 他还有什么我们没利用过的弱点吗 |
[09:18] | You really think there’s something we’ve missed? | 你真觉得我们漏掉了什么吗 |
[09:20] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种办法可以知道 |
[09:22] | I want each of the original team members | 我要所有原始团队成员 |
[09:23] | to tell me everything they remember about Ward, | 告诉我他们记忆中关于沃德的每件事 |
[09:26] | down to the smallest detail, | 连最小的细节都要回忆到 |
[09:27] | no matter how uncomfortable. | 不管多么令人不舒服 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:42] | When you two were sleeping together, | 你们两个上床的时候 |
[09:43] | did he ever confess any personal details? | 他有没有说过什么个人经历 |
[09:48] | We didn’t do much talking. | 我们当时没怎么谈话 |
[09:50] | How was your relationship with Ward after he saved your life? | 沃德救了你以后 你们两人的关系怎么样 |
[09:54] | I was grateful. | 我非常感激他 |
[09:55] | Just grateful? | 只是感激吗 |
[09:59] | Once, I caught him alone in my bunk, | 有一次 我撞见他像个变态一样 |
[10:00] | like some sort of creeper. | 单独坐在我铺上 |
[10:02] | Was he stealing? | 他在偷什么东西吗 |
[10:02] | Uh, no. I don’t think so. | 没有 我觉得没有 |
[10:04] | But he was, um, just sitting there, | 但他就是…坐在那里 |
[10:06] | staring at a picture of me and my mum. | 盯着我和我妈妈的照片看 |
[10:09] | Ward appealed because he was damaged. | 沃德对我有吸引力是因为他受过伤害 |
[10:12] | Did he ever open up about what had hurt him? | 他有没有敞开心扉说过是什么伤害了他 |
[10:14] | Like I said, not much talking. | 就像我说的 我们没怎么谈话 |
[10:17] | But whatever it was seemed to drive him. | 但不管是什么 似乎都成为了他的动力 |
[10:19] | Made him desperate for others to think of him as some kind of hero. | 让他极度渴望别人将他视为英雄 |
[10:22] | He and I, we were like brothers… | 他和我 我们曾像兄弟一样 |
[10:24] | At least, that’s what it felt like at the time. | 至少当时感觉是这样 |
[10:25] | Then I realized he was just using me. | 后来我才意识到他只是在利用我 |
[10:27] | Using you for what? | 利用你干什么 |
[10:28] | It’s hard to describe, really, but it was like… | 很难描述 但就好像… |
[10:30] | Like he was trying to replace something that had gone missing. | 就好像他想用我来替代他失去的什么东西 |
[10:35] | I was such a pathetic flirt, | 我真是特别不会调情 |
[10:36] | always laughing at his jokes and those ridiculous puns. | 总被他的笑话和扯淡的双关逗得大笑 |
[10:39] | You were attracted to him. | 你喜欢他 |
[10:41] | Well, he did jump out of a plane to save me. | 他可是跳飞机救过我 |
[10:43] | Ever think the feeling might’ve been mutual? | 你有没有感觉他对你也有感情 |
[10:44] | That’s not what Ward needed from me. | 沃德想从我这里得到的不是那个 |
[10:46] | Besides, it was obvious he fancied someone else. | 更何况他显然喜欢另一个人 |
[10:50] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[10:58] | Then just answer the questions. | 那就回答问题 |
[11:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:04] | But I doubt there’s anything you don’t already know. | 但我觉得你应该都已经知道了 |
[11:06] | I’ve heard all about how Ward fell for you. | 我知道沃德是怎么爱上你的 |
[11:09] | Now explain to me how you fell for him. | 向我解释一下你是怎么爱上他的 |
[11:12] | I realize this has got to be hard on you. | 我知道你一定很难过 |
[11:14] | I just want to get the guy who took Roz out. | 我只想抓到杀害罗莎的人 |
[11:17] | So do we. | 我们都想 |
[11:18] | Which is why there are a couple of people I need you to meet. | 所以我想让你见几个人 |
[11:25] | There was just something about him. | 他有些特别之处 |
[11:28] | We both had these messed-up childhoods. | 我们都有不幸的童年 |
[11:30] | Made it easy to relate. | 很容易产生共鸣 |
[11:32] | Have you considered that all of that | 你有没有想过那一切 |
[11:34] | might’ve been an act to get close, | 可能是他为了接近你而做的戏 |
[11:37] | that maybe he found a weakness and exploited it? | 他是发现并利用了你的弱点 |
[11:39] | It wasn’t an act. | 那不是做戏 |
[11:41] | For whatever reason, Ward never lied to me. | 无论出于什么原因 沃德从没骗过我 |
[11:44] | He just hid parts of himself that I wasn’t ready to see yet. | 他只是隐瞒了我还没准备好了解的那部分 |
[11:48] | “Yet”? | 还没 |
[11:50] | When you grew up like we did, | 像我们这样长大 |
[11:51] | it… it impacts how you see the world. | 会影响你看待世界的方式 |
[11:54] | Everything is filtered through a very specific lens. | 一切都会被一种特定的视角所过滤 |
[11:58] | And Ward got that. | 沃德明白这点 |
[12:01] | That’s why he thought he could make me understand him. | 所以他觉得他可以让我理解他 |
[12:03] | Was he right? | 他想对了吗 |
[12:05] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[12:06] | After years of moving from place to place, | 多年来 我居无定所 |
[12:08] | I totally get how easy it was for him | 我完全理解他是多容易 |
[12:11] | to be taken in by a powerful father figure. | 被一个强势的父亲式的人蒙蔽 |
[12:14] | I even understand how Garrett was able to draw him into Hydra. | 我甚至理解加勒特是怎样把他招进九头蛇的 |
[12:17] | It’s not like I wasn’t fooled by my mom when she… | 我不是也被我妈妈骗了 被她… |
[12:20] | Sounds like there’s a lot you’re willing to forgive. | 听上去你很愿意原谅他 |
[12:22] | I will never forgive him. | 我永远不会原谅他 |
[12:25] | He murdered Rosalind just to hurt you. | 他杀了罗莎琳 就为了伤害你 |
[12:29] | He killed Koenig… | 他杀了凯尼格 |
[12:33] | He killed Koenig because of me. | 他因为我而杀了凯尼格 |
[12:36] | He knew once Koenig outed him as Hydra, | 他知道一旦凯尼格暴露他是九头蛇 |
[12:38] | he’d lose you. | 他就会失去你 |
[12:40] | And the sad part is, | 悲哀的是 |
[12:41] | that’s when I finally understood him for the first time. | 那时我才第一次终于理解了他 |
[12:45] | The reason Ward kills isn’t because he feels nothing. | 沃德杀人并不是因为他没有感情 |
[12:49] | It’s because he feels too much. | 而是因为他感情太丰富 |
[12:55] | Ward mentioned that Malick’s trying to open a portal. | 沃德提到马利克想打开一个传送门 |
[12:57] | Does this look familiar? | 看上去眼熟吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, that’s distant star pathfinder. | 嗯 那是远星寻路者计划 |
[13:01] | It was the program NASA was in the middle of | 那是罗莎和我加入宇航局时 |
[13:03] | when Roz and I… joined. | 正在进行的项目 |
[13:06] | We weren’t privy to the details. | 我们并不了解细节 |
[13:08] | – You know where NASA was running it? – They weren’t. | -知道宇航局在哪实施项目吗 -不是他们 |
[13:10] | An independent contractor proposed the project, | 是一个独立承包商提出了这个项目 |
[13:13] | ran things out of a lab complex. | 在一间实验机构里实施的 |
[13:15] | Facility shut down years ago. | 这个机构多年前就关闭了 |
[13:17] | Maybe worth looking anyway. | 也许值得一看 |
[13:18] | Do we have to guess who it was that funded this independent contractor? | 我们需要猜是谁资助了这个独立承包商吗 |
[13:22] | No, you don’t. | 不需要 |
[13:24] | It was Gideon Malick. | 是吉迪恩·马利克 |
[13:42] | All hail the conquering hero. | 凯旋英雄万岁 |
[13:45] | That was fast. | 雷厉风行啊 |
[13:47] | Seems I just gave the go-ahead. | 我好像才刚刚下达行动命令 |
[13:49] | Been a while since I took a shot from that far out. | 我好久没做过那么远距离的狙击了 |
[13:52] | Felt good. | 感觉不错 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I bet. | 我想也是 |
[13:54] | Guess in all that excitement, | 我猜你光顾着兴奋 |
[13:55] | you forgot about the part where we need Phil Coulson alive. | 忘了菲尔·科尔森要抓活的吧 |
[13:59] | He made it out. | 他成功脱身了 |
[14:01] | By the skin of his teeth. | 虎口脱险 |
[14:02] | What the hell were you thinking about, | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[14:04] | sending in your little bones brigade? | 派你的”白骨队”去 |
[14:07] | I wanted to put Coulson through his paces. | 我是想试试科尔森的能力 |
[14:10] | This is not some game you just leave to chance. | 这不是可以听天由命的游戏 |
[14:13] | Well, maybe not for you. | 对你来说可能是吧 |
[14:14] | I was good either way. | 我是不介意 |
[14:16] | Right. | 是啊 |
[14:18] | ’cause if Coulson doesn’t make it out, | 因为如果科尔森没能脱身 |
[14:20] | you get that closure you’ve been searching for. | 你想要的了断就实现了 |
[14:23] | Closure’s not something that I ever put much stock in. | 我从不相信了断 |
[14:29] | What I believe in… | 我只相信 |
[14:32] | is moving forward. | 向前看 |
[14:35] | Never looking back. | 绝不回首 |
[14:38] | These five stones were extracted from the Monolith centuries ago. | 这五块石头是几百年前从巨石上取下的 |
[14:43] | The idea was that they should be divided up evenly | 原本是打算将这些平均分配给 |
[14:46] | among Hydra’s most powerful leaders. | 九头蛇最有能力的领袖 |
[14:48] | Now you’ve got the full set, thanks to me. | 现在你集齐了一整套 多亏了我 |
[14:53] | You’re missing the point. | 你没懂我的意思 |
[14:55] | These stones are the key to everything | 这些石头是九头蛇成立以来 |
[14:58] | that Hydra’s been marching toward since it was formed. | 一直致力于的事业的关键 |
[15:01] | And now you’re jeopardizing all of that | 现在你却为不足挂齿的了断 |
[15:02] | for something as petty as closure. | 而危及这一切 |
[15:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:06] | Everything will play out exactly like we planned. | 一切都会按计划实现的 |
[15:09] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[15:12] | ’cause I know Coulson better than he knows himself. | 因为我比科尔森还要了解他自己 |
[15:20] | Sir, I just wanted to say… | 长官 我只想说… |
[15:23] | Sir! | 长官 |
[15:23] | You were supposed to take Ward out. I sent you to do a job. | 你本该除掉沃德的 我让你去完成任务 |
[15:26] | You failed! Now people are dead. | 你失手了 结果有人因此丧命 |
[15:28] | You need to calm down! | 你得冷静下来 |
[15:38] | Ward should never have had the chance to do what he did. | 沃德根本就不该有这个机会 |
[15:42] | No. | 不 |
[15:44] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[15:46] | I’m the one who picked Ward for this team. | 是我把沃德选进队的 |
[15:49] | Everything that happened since, it’s on me. | 那之后发生的一切 责任都在我 |
[15:54] | Sir, I’d do anything | 长官 我愿不惜一切 |
[15:54] | to have another shot at the bastard. | 再得到一次干掉他的机会 |
[16:00] | Well, you better not miss this time. | 那你这次最好别失手 |
[16:04] | This time? | 这次 |
[16:06] | I figured out a way to track down Ward, | 我想到了一个追踪沃德的办法 |
[16:07] | but we got to go off book. | 但我们得私下办 |
[16:10] | My specialty. | 那是我长项 |
[16:10] | I’m not sure taking Hunter is really such a good idea. | 带亨特一起去恐怕不是好主意吧 |
[16:13] | You’re going, too, Agent Morse. | 你也要去 莫尔斯特工 |
[16:14] | We need a pilot. | 我们需要飞行员 |
[16:19] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[16:20] | It’s simple, Agent Mackenzie. | 很简单 麦肯锡特工 |
[16:21] | To take Ward out, I need to cross some lines | 要干掉沃德 我必须越界 |
[16:23] | the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. shouldn’t cross. | 神盾局的局长不该越的界 |
[16:26] | Well, maybe those lines aren’t meant to be crossed. | 也许有些界限就不该逾越 |
[16:27] | Maybe not, but this is happening. | 也许吧 但我必须这么做 |
[16:29] | What, you want me to fill in? | 你要我暂代职务吗 |
[16:31] | As acting director until it’s finished. | 任务完成前 你担任代理局长 |
[16:34] | Why not put May in charge? | 为什么不让梅来主持大局 |
[16:35] | After everything that’s happened with Andrew, | 安德鲁出了那么大的事 |
[16:37] | she’s not ready to lead. | 她还没准备好主持大局 |
[16:39] | You’re the only one I trust | 你是唯一个我能信任 |
[16:39] | who doesn’t have an axe to grind with Ward. | 又与沃德没有私怨的人 |
[16:43] | I was gonna check out the Distant Star Facility with Fitz and Simmons. | 我本打算跟菲兹和西蒙斯一起去远星计划机构的 |
[16:45] | They’ve already gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[16:47] | I sent them and a team with Agent Banks 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前 我派他们和班克斯特工带队去了 |
[16:50] | Well, maybe I should go. | 也许我也该去 |
[16:51] | This isn’t a request. It’s an order. | 这不是请求 而是命令 |
[16:54] | I need you to step up and do the damn job. | 我要你站出来 完成任务 |
[16:57] | Does this mean you’re gonna tell me your plan? | 那你要和我说说你的计划吗 |
[17:00] | Absolutely not. | 不行 |
[17:19] | Seems unlikely anything portal-related is still here. | 这儿不太像是还有什么跟传送门相关的东西 |
[17:23] | Don’t go jumping to conclusions just yet. | 别急着下结论 |
[17:25] | We may still find something to help us bring back Will. | 我们还是可能找到些能帮我们救回威尔的东西 |
[17:27] | We can’t bring him back. | 我们不能把他救回来 |
[17:29] | Jemma… | 珍玛 |
[17:31] | we’ve already built the program | 我们已经建立好了 |
[17:32] | to determine where the portal will open on Maveth. | 可确定传送门在死星开启位置的程序 |
[17:34] | The only thing that’s left is getting to the other side. | 现在只剩下到达那边了 |
[17:36] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[17:38] | It’s irresponsible of us to open another portal. | 再开启一个传送门是不负责任的 |
[17:40] | Hydra’s been searching for the thing on that planet for centuries. | 几世纪来 九头蛇一直在找那星球上的怪物 |
[17:43] | It’s an old wives tale Hydra moms tell their goblin babies. | 这只是九头蛇妈妈讲给妖怪宝宝的无稽之谈 |
[17:46] | But I’ve seen it. It’s real. | 但我亲眼见过 他是真的 |
[17:47] | Yes, and so is Will, and he’s stuck there, | 威尔也是真的 他还困在那边 |
[17:49] | and he needs our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 |
[17:53] | You don’t think I want to save him? | 你以为我不想救他吗 |
[17:55] | That it’s not tearing me up inside? | 你以为这不让我揪心吗 |
[17:57] | He saved my life, and… | 他救了我 |
[17:59] | you know how I feel about him. | 你知道我对他的感觉 |
[18:02] | But to put so many other lives in jeopardy would be selfish. | 但拿这么多人的生命冒险是自私的 |
[18:05] | It’s not selfish… | 这不是自私 |
[18:15] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[18:17] | It’s not me! | 有人在控制我 |
[18:34] | Let’s go. Mr. Malick is waiting. | 走吧 马利克先生在等着呢 |
[18:46] | Our target’s in a public place. | 我们的目标在公众场所 |
[18:47] | Plenty of looky-loos, then, I imagine. | 那会有很多人围观了 |
[18:50] | You’re serious about all options being on the table? | 你说什么方法都行 是认真的吗 |
[18:52] | You got something particular in mind? | 你有什么主意吗 |
[18:53] | Ever robbed a bank before? | 你劫过银行吗 |
[18:55] | Can’t say that I have. Have you? | 还真没有 你劫过吗 |
[18:57] | Piece of advice… | 给点小建议… |
[18:58] | never trust a crooked jockey on a doped-up horse. | 别信任骑打了激素的马的无良骑手 |
[19:01] | My point is, I have an idea I think should work. | 我想说的是 我有个主意 应该行得通 |
[19:03] | Good, ’cause time’s a luxury we don’t have. | 很好 因为我们没多少时间了 |
[19:06] | Ward and Malick are already 10 steps ahead. | 沃德和马利克已经领先太多了 |
[19:14] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 |
[19:16] | This was his idea. | 是他的主意 |
[19:21] | Get them up. | 扶他们起来 |
[19:25] | You know, my father used to say, | 以前我父亲经常说 |
[19:26] | “Never send a boy to do a man’s job,” | “别派小[男]孩去做大人的事” |
[19:28] | but it honestly never occurred to me | 但实话说 我还真没想到 |
[19:30] | that I should try sending a young woman. | 该试试派个年轻女子去 |
[19:33] | Tell me, miss Simmons, when you went through, | 告诉我 西蒙斯小姐 你穿越过去后 |
[19:35] | did you see it? | 看到他了吗 |
[19:38] | You didn’t tell me she was so feral. | 你可没告诉我她性子这么烈 |
[19:41] | It’s a new development. | 以前确实不这样 |
[19:43] | The secrets you must have hiding in that pretty little head of yours, | 你那漂亮的小脑袋里藏着多少秘密 |
[19:46] | just waiting to be shared… | 就等着说出来… |
[19:47] | We’ll never gonna help you put another bloody portal… | 我们绝不会帮你再开一扇传送门… |
[19:48] | Nobody’s asking you to. | 又没人让你那么做 |
[19:50] | See, Hydra’s been opening one portal or another for centuries. | 要知道 九头蛇开启传送门已经好几百年了 |
[19:53] | All it takes is a few stones and | 只需要几块石头 |
[19:56] | a building with just the right vibrational frequency. | 和一栋具有特定震动频率的建筑 |
[19:59] | What’s all this about, then? | 那抓我们来干吗 |
[20:02] | The other thing. | 是为了另一件事 |
[20:05] | They don’t know how to get back. | 他们不知道怎么回来 |
[20:07] | You really are a sharp cookie. | 你确实很聪明 |
[20:09] | Maybe now you’re ready to reveal the secret. | 或许你们现在愿意透露这个秘密了 |
[20:11] | Come a little closer and find out. | 凑近点你就知道了 |
[20:14] | – What about you? – Piss off. | -那你呢 -滚开 |
[20:18] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[20:20] | Split them up. | 把他俩分开 |
[20:27] | Hydra’s taken Fitz and Simmons. | 九头蛇抓走了菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[20:29] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[20:31] | There was an ambush at the Distant Star facility. | 远星机构那里有埋伏 |
[20:33] | What about banks and the others? | 那班克斯呢 其他人呢 |
[20:36] | They didn’t make it. | 他们死了 |
[20:38] | We got to get on Zephyr One and get there. | 我们得上和风一号赶过去 |
[20:39] | I don’t think that’s the right move. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[20:41] | They took Fitz and Simmons. | 他们抓走了菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[20:42] | I know that, but Hydra’s long gone by now, | 我知道 但九头蛇早就走了 |
[20:44] | and we can’t waste every resource we have | 我们不能浪费手头资源 |
[20:46] | chasing our own damn tail. | 去做毫无用处的事 |
[20:47] | It’s better than doing nothing. | 总比什么都不做强吧 |
[20:51] | I need to call Coulson. | 我得打给科尔森 |
[21:03] | – Director? – Sir, we have a situation. | -局长 -长官 出事了 |
[21:05] | – Fitz and Simmons have been kidnapped. – What? | -菲兹和西蒙斯被绑架了 -什么 |
[21:07] | – By who? – By Hydra, by the looks of it. | -谁干的 -看起来像是九头蛇 |
[21:10] | Seems they knew we were coming. | 他们好像知道我们要来 |
[21:11] | That’s why Ward mentioned the portal. | 怪不得沃德提到了传送门 |
[21:12] | He wanted us to go there. | 他想引我们去那里 |
[21:21] | Does this mean we need to make a change of plans? | 这样的话我们要改变计划吗 |
[21:24] | No. | 不用 |
[21:25] | It means this better work. | 但我们必须成功了 |
[21:30] | Anyone need explaining what to do next?! | 大家都知道接下来该怎么做吧 |
[21:35] | We got no heroes here today, mate. | 今天可别逞英雄 伙计 |
[21:41] | Oh, god. How’d you find me? | 天啊 你们怎么找到我的 |
[21:49] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[21:52] | Got to say, | 我得承认 |
[21:53] | I am impressed with this whole Furiosa vibe you got going on. | 你这股狂怒姬的气场还挺不错的 |
[21:57] | Please just shut up. | 求你闭嘴吧 |
[21:58] | And sure, being trapped on another world | 当然 被困在另一个世界 |
[22:00] | might’ve had a lot to do with it, | 肯定是一个因素 |
[22:01] | but I would like to think dropping you and Fitz | 但我还是觉得 你变成这样是从 |
[22:04] | 20,000 leagues under the sea really got the ball rolling. | 我把你跟菲兹扔到海底那次开始的 |
[22:08] | You really are the king idiot. | 你可真是蠢货之王啊 |
[22:13] | This can go a couple of different ways. | 我们有很多种方式可以解决这事 |
[22:15] | – Do your worst. – You see, that’s the problem right there. | -放马过来吧 -你看 问题就在这里 |
[22:17] | If you’d really gotten to know me, | 你要是真的了解我 |
[22:19] | you’d know that I would never do anything to hurt you, Jemma. | 就会知道我永远不会伤害你的 珍玛 |
[22:24] | But I can’t say the same is true for him. | 但我不敢保证他也会对你这么好 |
[22:35] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 你要是改了主意就告诉我 |
[22:41] | You want to see a trick? | 你想看个戏法吗 |
[23:02] | What have you… what… | 你…你把… |
[23:03] | What have you done with Simmons? | 你把西蒙斯怎么样了 |
[23:05] | Trust me, you really don’t want to know. | 相信我 你不会想知道的 |
[23:07] | I’ll kill you, you…Psychopath! | 我要杀了你…这个…变态 |
[23:10] | Seems you’re still scared of me, Fitz. | 你好像还是很怕我啊 菲兹 |
[23:13] | Don’t worry. | 不用怕 |
[23:14] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[23:15] | There’s a much simpler way to make you talk. | 我有更简单的方法让你开口 |
[23:18] | Leave Simmons alone. | 不要碰西蒙斯 |
[23:21] | The first thought I had when we met was, | 我对你的第一印象是 |
[23:23] | “Wow, this guy’s really carrying a torch.” | “天啊 这家伙的暗恋好深啊” |
[23:26] | It was sweet, really. | 真的挺感人的 |
[23:28] | Not, uh, adult sweet. | 但不像成年人 |
[23:30] | More like a cartoon puppy dog | 更像是卡通里的狗狗 |
[23:32] | with its heart beating outside its chest. | 心脏跳出来那种 |
[23:36] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[23:37] | I even told you to make a move before it was too late. | 我还跟你说过 要趁早有所行动 |
[23:41] | Guess what… too late. | 你猜怎么着 已经太迟了 |
[23:45] | Please… | 求你… |
[23:48] | Just tell me how she came back, and this all ends. | 只要告诉我她是怎么回来的 就会停止了 |
[23:51] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[23:52] | No! | 不要 |
[23:56] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[24:01] | No! No! | 不 |
[24:03] | Or we can just… sit here and listen. | 或者我们就坐在这儿听 |
[24:09] | You really think he can lead us to Ward? | 你真认为他能让我们找到沃德吗 |
[24:11] | What I realized about Ward is that every twisted thing he does | 我发现 沃德那些扭曲的所作所为 |
[24:14] | is just a misguided attempt to justify his past. | 都是在用错误方式证明他过去是个好人 |
[24:19] | But there’s one thing in his past he can never make right. | 但有一件往事他永远没法弥补 |
[24:23] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[24:24] | – Did my brother send you? – Grant Ward? | -是我哥哥让你们来的吗 -格兰特·沃德吗 |
[24:26] | Doesn’t even know you’re here, mate. | 他根本不知道你在这儿 伙计 |
[24:29] | But he’s about to. | 但他很快就要知道了 |
[24:35] | I’m curious which is worse for you… | 我很好奇 哪样对你来说更糟 |
[24:38] | those moments when Simmons screams… | 西蒙斯嘶喊的时候 |
[24:40] | or is it the long pauses when she doesn’t? | 还是她不叫时长长的静默 |
[24:56] | Wasn’t expecting a call from a dead woman’s phone. | 没想到死掉的女人会给我打电话 |
[24:58] | I spent every second since you | 你杀了罗莎琳以后 |
[24:59] | murdered Rosalind trying to understand just how your sick mind works. | 我一直费尽心思想弄明白你变态的心理 |
[25:03] | Shouldn’t be that hard. | 没那么难吧 |
[25:05] | We’re not that different, you and me. | 你和我 我们其实没多大区别 |
[25:07] | It’s not like we operate in different worlds, Coulson. | 我们行事的方式都是一样的 科尔森 |
[25:09] | We both got blood on our hands. | 我们都手染过鲜血 |
[25:10] | Big difference is, I’ve never hurt anyone for selfish reasons. | 最大的不同是 我从没出于个人原因伤害过他人 |
[25:13] | That is, until now. | 但这到此为止了 |
[25:15] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:16] | There’s someone here who’d like to say hello. | 这里有个人想跟你打声招呼 |
[25:18] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[25:30] | I got two of yours, so you take one of mine? | 我手上有两个你的人 你就抓一个我的人吗 |
[25:34] | Like I said, two sides, same coin. | 就像我说的 一枚硬币的两面而已 |
[25:38] | Only I doubt you’re willing to take it all away. | 但我怀疑你能不能下狠手 |
[25:40] | I thought you might say that, so I brought a friend along. | 我猜到你会那么说 所以我还带上个朋友 |
[25:51] | If you lay a finger on Thomas… | 你敢动托马斯一根手指 |
[25:58] | Hanging up? | 挂了吗 |
[26:00] | You sure that was the right play, boss? | 你确定这招没错吗 老大 |
[26:02] | I need Ward to know that we’ve got the upper hand. | 我得让沃德知道我们占上风 |
[26:04] | Plus… It’ll really piss him off. | 而且 这绝对能把他惹毛 |
[26:11] | – Here. – Please don’t kill me. | -给 -求你别杀我 |
[26:14] | Nobody wants that. | 没人要杀你 |
[26:16] | That’s not very reassuring when he’s got a gun to your head. | 他拿枪指着我的头 可让人没法安心啊 |
[26:18] | Hate to break it to you, but your brother isn’t a very nice guy. | 真不想戳破 但你哥哥不是什么好人 |
[26:21] | You’re the one who just kidnapped me. | 你刚刚绑架了我啊 |
[26:22] | What’s wrong with you people? | 你们这些人有什么毛病 |
[26:23] | Ward hurt someone I care about. | 沃德杀了我在乎的人 |
[26:25] | And as far as we can tell, | 而据我们所知 |
[26:27] | you’re the only thing left in this world that he cares about, | 你是这世上最后一个他还在意的人了 |
[26:29] | which means you’re the only way I can draw him out. | 也就是说 只有你才能引他出来 |
[26:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:36] | But you better finish him off when you do. | 如果你引他出来了 最好杀了他 |
[26:40] | Honestly wasn’t expecting that. | 真没想到他会说这话 |
[26:42] | It’s what Grant’s always done… | 格兰特就是如此 |
[26:43] | hurt people and lie to himself about it. | 伤害别人还自欺欺人 |
[26:46] | So all that talk about a traumatic childhood is just rubbish, then? | 那童年阴影什么的都是骗人的吗 |
[26:49] | I’m sure whatever he told you about our parents is true. | 他不论说了我们父母什么坏话肯定都是真的 |
[26:52] | See, my dad, he had some real anger issues, | 我爸有脾气问题 |
[26:55] | and my mom… well, she had dad issues, | 我妈有我爸这个问题 |
[26:57] | so they spent most of their time taking those issues out on us. | 所以他们大部分时候都拿我们发泄这些问题 |
[27:00] | What about your brothers? Were you close? | 那你哥哥们呢 跟他们亲吗 |
[27:03] | Christian was a lot older, | 克里斯蒂安比我大很多 |
[27:04] | so we never really hung out much, but Grant… | 我们从来没怎么一起玩过 但格兰特 |
[27:10] | …He was my best friend. | 他本是我最好的朋友 |
[27:12] | Protected me from mom and dad, from Christian… | 保护我不被妈妈 爸爸 和克里斯蒂安伤害 |
[27:16] | and one day, he didn’t. | 然后有一天 他没保护我 |
[27:18] | The day he pushed you down the well. | 就是他把你推下井的那天 |
[27:21] | Grant totally changed after that. | 格兰特那天之后完全变了 |
[27:23] | It was like he felt guilty | 就好像 他很愧疚 |
[27:24] | but couldn’t admit what had really happened. | 但又不愿承认究竟发生了什么 |
[27:27] | Instead, he kept promising never to let anyone hurt me again. | 而是老是向我保证绝不会再允许别人伤害我 |
[27:30] | Slightly unnerving coming from the guy who just chucked you down a well. | 刚把你推下井的人这么说有点令人不安啊 |
[27:33] | You two keep in touch? | 你们俩还有联系吗 |
[27:34] | Family reunions, holidays, that sort of thing? | 家庭聚会 节日什么的 |
[27:36] | Grant was 17 when he burned my parents’ house down, | 格兰特17岁时烧毁了我父母的房子 |
[27:38] | with Chrisan inside. | 克里斯蒂安当时还在屋里 |
[27:40] | Ever since, I’ve made sure to give him a pretty wide berth. | 从此之后 我就躲他躲得远远的 |
[27:44] | Pretty sound logic, actually. | 还挺有道理 |
[27:46] | Well, you don’t really seem like your brother. | 你看上去跟你哥哥不怎么像 |
[27:48] | Just ’cause you grow up in a family of abusive monsters | 就算你一家都是施虐变态 |
[27:51] | doesn’t mean you have to become one. | 不代表你也得是 |
[27:54] | I didn’t. | 我就不是 |
[27:55] | Please, don’t hand me over to Grant. | 求你们别把我交给格兰特 |
[27:58] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[27:59] | Giving you up is the only way to draw him out. | 拿你做诱饵是引他出来的唯一办法 |
[28:02] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[28:03] | During the call, I put a trace on Ward’s phone. | 通话时我追踪了沃德的电话 |
[28:06] | Now we just have to keep him on long enough | 我们只需在通话时尽量拖住他 |
[28:07] | to get an exact location. | 就能追踪到具体地点 |
[28:09] | Ward’ll never let that happen. | 沃德是不会给我们足够时间的 |
[28:10] | He will if I’m on the other end. | 如果是我跟他通话就行了 |
[28:12] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈吧 |
[28:13] | Not a good idea, even if he does… | 不是个好主意 就算他真会… |
[28:16] | …call back. | 回电话 |
[28:18] | Still not a good idea. | 还是不是个好主意 |
[28:29] | I swear I’ll cut Fitz from head to toe | 我发誓 我会把菲兹砍成两半 |
[28:32] | – if… – Grant? | -你们敢 -格兰特 |
[28:35] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[28:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:39] | Is everything they’re saying true? | 他们说的话都是真的吗 |
[28:40] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们的 |
[28:41] | They’re the bad guys. | 他们是坏人 |
[28:43] | They killed someone I love very much. | 他们杀了一个我很爱的人 |
[28:45] | Then why is this happening? | 那为什么会这样 |
[28:47] | They know how much I care about you. They want to hurt me. | 他们知道我多么在乎你 他们想伤害我 |
[28:52] | It’s been almost 15 years. | 都快15年了 |
[28:54] | I tried to see you. | 我想去看你 |
[28:55] | Mom and dad made that impossible. | 但妈妈和爸爸让我见不到你 |
[28:57] | They kept you hidden. | 他们一直藏着你 |
[28:58] | That wasn’t mom and dad. That was me. | 那不是妈妈爸爸 是我 |
[29:02] | I changed my name and moved so you’d never find me. | 我改名换姓 远走高飞 就为了不被你找到 |
[29:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[29:05] | ’cause I didn’t want to let you hurt me again. | 因为我不想再被你伤害 |
[29:08] | That was one time. | 就那么一次 |
[29:10] | Really? One time? | 是吗 一次 |
[29:12] | Then explain what the hell you did to mom and dad. | 那你倒说说你对爸爸妈妈做的事是怎么回事 |
[29:14] | – Thomas… – No, you killed them. | -托马斯 -你杀了他们 |
[29:16] | And Christian, too. | 还有克里斯蒂安 |
[29:17] | You know what type of people they were. | 你知道他们都是什么样的人 |
[29:19] | they hurt us both. | 他们伤害过我们俩 |
[29:20] | I couldn’t let that happen again. | 我们不能允许那种事再发生 |
[29:21] | Dad needed a walker to get around. Who was he gonna hurt? | 爸爸都用助步器了 他还能伤害谁 |
[29:24] | I know this is tough to hear, | 我知道这不好接受 |
[29:26] | but sometimes, you got to do a bad thing for the right reasons. | 但有时 你得为正确的原因做错事 |
[29:28] | Stop trying to justify what you did. | 别再为你做的事辩解了 |
[29:30] | Just stop. They were my parents, too. | 够了 他们也是我的父母 |
[29:33] | And yeah, they were horrible people, | 的确 他们很坏 |
[29:35] | but you are so much worse. | 但你要坏得多 |
[29:37] | You set them on fire. | 你烧死了他们 |
[29:38] | Thomas, calm down. Listen to me for a second. | 托马斯 冷静 听我说 |
[29:41] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[29:43] | Put Thomas back on the phone. | 让托马斯接电话 |
[29:44] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 别指望了 |
[29:47] | You traced the call. | 你追踪了电话 |
[29:48] | And now I’m coming to put you down. | 现在我要去干掉你 |
[30:03] | You will tell me everything I need to know right now. | 马上告诉我我想知道的一切 |
[30:10] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[30:12] | Do you? | 明白了吗 |
[30:14] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[30:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:23] | Trace puts Ward in the southwest of England. | 追踪显示沃德在英国西南部 |
[30:25] | They’re at the castle where we brought Simmons back. | 他们在我们救回西蒙斯的那个城堡 |
[30:27] | Which would explain why he kidnapped her and Fitz. | 怪不得他绑架了她和菲兹 |
[30:29] | ’cause Malick’s trying to open another portal. | 因为马利克想再打开一个传送门 |
[30:30] | Best get there before that happens, then. | 那得赶在他们成功前赶到了 |
[30:32] | I spent my life staying off Grant’s radar. | 我一辈子都努力躲着格兰特 |
[30:34] | How am I supposed to stay safe now? | 这下我要怎么保护自己 |
[30:36] | A security detail has been assigned to keep an eye on you. | 我们已经派了一直安保队伍暗中保护你 |
[30:41] | Is that all an act? | 那都是演戏吗 |
[30:43] | Or was he really gonna hurt me? | 他真打算伤害我吗 |
[30:46] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联络的 |
[31:06] | Daisy said you needed a word. | 黛西说你找我 |
[31:09] | More like your opinion. | 我需要你的看法 |
[31:10] | I’ve been reading Andrew’s file on Lincoln… | 我在读安德鲁写的关于林肯的报告 |
[31:13] | “A dangerous temperament that’s only been inflamed by recent events. | “因最近事件而激起了危险的脾气 |
[31:16] | It’s my professional opinion he should not be allowed | 依我专业意见 不应允许他加入 |
[31:18] | in the proposed initiative.” | 所提议行动” |
[31:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[31:26] | I’m not even sure if that’s Andrew’s evaluation. | 我不确定那是否真是安德鲁的评估 |
[31:28] | Maybe it’s Lash. | 或许是鞭笞呢 |
[31:29] | How are we supposed to know the difference? | 我们要怎么分辨啊 |
[31:34] | That’s a live sat feed from the castle | 这是来自城堡的即时卫星信号 |
[31:36] | Where Ward and Malick are holding Fitz-Simmons. | 菲兹-西蒙斯就被沃德和马利克关在那儿 |
[31:39] | Looks like Hydra has a couple of dozen troops. | 看来九头蛇有二十几个手下 |
[31:41] | The bigger problem is the heavy artillery, | 更大的问题是他们火力很强 |
[31:43] | the surface-to-air missiles. | 地对空导弹 |
[31:45] | And that’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[31:48] | Coulson told him he was coming. | 科尔森告诉他他要去了 |
[31:50] | Cloaking won’t help if Hydra knows what to look for. | 如果九头蛇知道该找什么 隐形装置也没用了 |
[31:53] | I asked him if he needed backup, | 我问他是否需要支援 |
[31:54] | but Coulson refused to make the call. | 但科尔森不肯下令 |
[31:57] | You’re the man in charge. | 你是负责人了 |
[31:58] | Make it for him. | 替他下令啊 |
[32:05] | We’re outmanned, outgunned, with no time to mount an assault | 我们人手 火力都不及对方 来不及发起一场 |
[32:09] | with even a snowball’s chance against a fortified Hydra. | 能战胜如此防卫森严的九头蛇的攻击 |
[32:15] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办才好 |
[32:17] | I think you already know. | 我觉得你已经知道了 |
[32:33] | Well, there’s our little space traveler. | 这不是我们的时空旅行者吗 |
[32:36] | We were just about to open up the portal. | 我们刚准备开启传送门呢 |
[32:37] | I thought you might want to come and see for yourself. | 我觉得你会想自己来看看 |
[32:47] | Anyone who goes to that planet will die. | 所有去那颗星球的人都会死的 |
[32:49] | That thing on the other side drives people mad. | 那边的那个东西 会把人逼疯 |
[32:51] | Well, that’s certainly an interesting theory. | 这倒是个有趣的理论 |
[32:53] | Here’s another. | 再跟你说一个吧 |
[32:55] | It wants to come back. | 他想回来 |
[32:57] | And after all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[32:58] | we finally found someone to help us do that. | 我们终于找到个能帮我们做到的人了 |
[33:00] | I’ll never help you bring that thing back, | 我绝不会帮你把那东西弄回来 |
[33:01] | no matter how much you hurt me. | 不管你伤我多重 |
[33:03] | Which is why we’ve agreed to stop hurting you… | 所以 我们决定不再伤害你了 |
[33:07] | so that he would go instead. | 作为交换 他同意替你去 |
[33:12] | Oh, Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[33:14] | Sorry, Jemma. | 抱歉 珍玛 |
[33:16] | I always thought Fitz would give up the world for you. | 我一直觉得菲兹会为你放弃全世界 |
[33:18] | Looks like now he finally has his chance. | 看来他现在终于有这个机会了 |
[33:27] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[33:29] | They haven’t even been cleared for field duty. | 他们还没被批准能执行外勤任务呢 |
[33:30] | I cleared them just now. | 我刚刚给了他们批准了 |
[33:34] | Seems I might just get my team after all. | 看来我的队伍终于成型了 |
[33:37] | Listen up! | 听好 |
[33:39] | Hydra has Fitz and Simmons, | 九头蛇抓了菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[33:41] | and they’re planning to open another portal! | 而且他们打算再次开启传送门 |
[33:44] | Which is why we’re going to stop them. | 所以 我们要阻止他们 |
[33:46] | Yeah, but why us? | 但为什么选我们 |
[33:48] | I’m guessing we’re all they’ve got. | 我猜他们是没别人了 |
[33:51] | You two have powers. My other agents don’t. | 你俩有异能 其他特工没有 |
[33:53] | But I’m not gonna lie to you… this is a dangerous mission, | 但我不撒谎 这任务很危险 |
[33:57] | and the odds are not in our favor. | 而且现在情况对我们不利 |
[33:59] | Not really a selling point. | 这可不算是卖点 |
[34:01] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[34:03] | What Hydra’s planning is gonna hurt a lot of innocent people, | 九头蛇的计划会伤及很多无辜者 |
[34:06] | maybe people you care about. | 或许也包括你们在乎的人 |
[34:08] | I wouldn’t be asking you for your help | 如果我不是认为我们还有一丝机会 |
[34:09] | if I didn’t think we had a chance. | 也不会来求你们帮忙了 |
[34:11] | So either you step up and do the damn job | 你们要么站出来 完成任务 |
[34:15] | or you let the bad guys win. | 要么你们就是让坏人赢了 |
[34:16] | The choice is yours. | 选择在你们 |
[34:33] | Nice speech, director. | 讲话不错 局长 |
[34:39] | How long till we reach Hydra airspace? | 什么时候到九头蛇空域 |
[34:41] | We’re about 10 minutes out. | 大概10分钟到 |
[34:43] | Sir? | 长官 |
[34:44] | About what happened back there… | 关于刚刚的事 |
[34:47] | We got what we needed. End of story. | 我们得到了我们需要的 就是这样 |
[34:49] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[34:50] | But that look on your face… | 但你脸上的表情 |
[34:53] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前也见过 |
[34:54] | It’s the same look Hunter had when he went after Ward. | 亨特去追杀沃德时也是这个表情 |
[34:57] | Not sure I’m getting your point. | 我不太明白你什么意思 |
[34:59] | It’s dangerous going into a mission that emotional. | 这么情绪激动地去执行一个任务是危险的 |
[35:01] | You need to be able to separate the job from your own feelings. | 你得能把工作和你自己的情绪分开 |
[35:04] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[35:05] | I’ve been keeping my feelings in check, and look what it got us. | 我一直克制自己的感情 结果如何呢 |
[35:08] | Rosalind’s dead, Ward has Fitz and Simmons. | 罗莎琳死了 沃德抓走了菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[35:11] | My only regret is that I didn’t kill that son of a bitch | 我唯一的后悔是有机会的时候我没有 |
[35:13] | – when I had the chance. – Coulson… | -杀了那混蛋 -科尔森 |
[35:15] | Let me know when we’re close. | 我们接近时告诉我 |
[35:24] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[35:25] | Start without me. | 你自己开始吧 |
[35:27] | Need to get ready for when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives. | 得为神盾局的到来做好准备 |
[35:29] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s not getting near here. | 神盾局是别想靠近的 |
[35:32] | Don’t underestimate Coulson. | 别低估了科尔森 |
[35:33] | Phil Coulson is of no consequence. | 菲尔·科尔森根本不算什么 |
[35:36] | You, on the other hand, still have an important role to play. | 但你 还有个重要的角色 |
[35:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[35:42] | I want you to lead our men on the other side. | 我要你带我们的人去另一边 |
[35:46] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[35:49] | I’ve been working for this moment | 自从神盾局杀了卡拉 |
[35:50] | ever since S.H.I.E.L.D. murdered Kara. | 我就一直在为这一刻努力 |
[35:51] | Why would I give that up? | 我为什么要放弃这个 |
[35:52] | Because you’ve already won. | 因为你已经赢了 |
[35:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s finished. | 神盾局完了 |
[35:55] | Do you really need to take a victory lap? | 你真的还需要跳支胜利舞吗 |
[35:57] | This isn’t over | 还没结束呢 |
[35:59] | till I’m standing over Coulson’s dead body. | 我站在科尔森的死尸旁时才算结束 |
[36:02] | I thought you were more than this, | 我以为你没这么肤浅呢 |
[36:04] | more than bloodthirsty and vindictive. | 不止是嗜血 想寻仇 |
[36:06] | I thought you had vision. | 我以为你有眼界 |
[36:09] | Vision enough to know when I’m being manipulated | 凭我的眼界足以看出谁是想操纵我 |
[36:12] | into risking my life for someone else’s pipe dream. | 让我为别人的空想冒生命危险 |
[36:15] | Your dream? Revenge? | 你的梦想 复仇 |
[36:18] | That’s just vanity, Mr. Ward. | 那只是虚荣 沃德先生 |
[36:19] | That’s weakness. | 是弱点 |
[36:20] | Don’t talk to me about weakness, old man. | 别跟我谈什么弱点 老头子 |
[36:23] | Weakness is following others blindly. | 弱点是盲目追随他人 |
[36:24] | Learned that the hard way. | 我是付出代价才明白了这一点 |
[36:25] | I’m not asking you to follow. | 我没叫你追随 |
[36:27] | I’m asking you to lead! | 我叫你带队 |
[36:32] | I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time, yes, | 我为这一刻等了很久了 没错 |
[36:36] | but I’d hoped that I’d find someone to seize it with me. | 但我本希望 能找到一个人跟我一起分享这一刻 |
[36:40] | I thought it might be Pierce, but he was bloodthirsty. | 我本以为会是皮尔斯 但他嗜血 |
[36:44] | Thought it might be John Garrett, | 本以为是约翰·加勒特 |
[36:46] | but his vanity led him to think of nothing but himself. | 但他的虚荣让他只顾自己 |
[36:49] | John Garrett is the only reason I put my faith in Hydra. | 约翰·加勒特是我相信九头蛇的唯一原因 |
[36:52] | And that is the greatest thing he ever achieved for our cause. | 这是他为我们的事业做出的最大贡献了 |
[36:58] | I’m no soldier. You’re the finest we ever made. | 我不是个士兵 你是我们训练出来的最棒的士兵 |
[37:01] | You’re the only one that can do this. | 你是唯一能做到的人 |
[37:03] | And if you cross over to that other side, | 如果你穿越去另一边 |
[37:05] | you will finally see that your faith in Hydra was never misplaced. | 你就终会明白 自己对九头蛇没信错 |
[37:10] | It’s real. | 他是真的 |
[37:13] | You will look it in the eye. | 你会看着他的眼睛 |
[37:16] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[37:18] | And then… | 然后 |
[37:21] | We’ll be able to do whatever the hell we want. | 我们想做什么都行了 |
[37:32] | You touch her, and the deal’s off. | 你碰她 我们的协议就取消 |
[37:36] | Fitz, you can’t do this. | 菲兹 你不能这么做 |
[37:38] | My mind’s made up, Jemma. | 我已经决定了 珍玛 |
[37:39] | No, we can’t let them bring that thing back to this planet. | 不 我们不能允许他们把那东西带回来 |
[37:43] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[37:45] | Please just let them kill me. | 让他们杀了我吧 |
[37:46] | I can’t do that. I won’t. | 我不能 我不会的 |
[37:52] | I lost you once. | 我失去过你一次了 |
[37:56] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你一次了 |
[37:58] | I’m just… | 我… |
[38:01] | I’m not strong enough to live in a world that doesn’t have you in it. | 我不够坚强 不能活在没有你的世界里 |
[38:10] | Oh, come back to me. | 回到我身边来 |
[38:15] | Just don’t bring that thing with you. | 但别把那东西带回来 |
[38:20] | Only thing I’m gonna bring back is Will. | 我只会把威尔带回来 |
[38:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:25] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始吧 |
[38:30] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[38:35] | Leading. | 带队 |
[39:03] | Looks like they’re getting ready. | 看来他们准备好了 |
[39:05] | They’re gonna take Fitz or Simmons. | 他们要带上菲兹或西蒙斯 |
[39:07] | It’s the smart play. | 这招很聪明 |
[39:08] | Whatever they want over there, | 不管他们要那边的什么 |
[39:09] | they’ll take one to guide the team back, | 他们会需要一个人带他们回来 |
[39:10] | keep the other one here for insurance. | 留下另一个作为保障 |
[39:13] | That’s Ward. | 那是沃德 |
[39:14] | You can’t seriously know that from a bloody heat signature. | 你不可能靠热信号分辨出来 |
[39:16] | It’s him. | 是他没错 |
[39:18] | Wait for me. | 等着我 |
[39:20] | Once you get down there, you establish a perimeter. Wait for me. | 过去之后 建立边界 然后等着我 |
[39:23] | I’m right behind you. Get on in. | 我就来 赶紧的 |
[39:30] | Find it, get to the exit coordinates, | 找到他 前往撤离坐标 |
[39:32] | we’ll turn the portal back on in exactly… | 我们稍后会开启传送门 时间是整 |
[39:35] | 12 hours. | 12小时后 |
[39:37] | Got it. | 好的 |
[39:39] | Bring it back, my friend. | 把他带回来 我的朋友 |
[39:40] | Be the one that finishes what Hydra started. | 完成九头蛇开启的事业 |
[39:44] | Making history today. | 在今天创造历史 |
[39:51] | Cheer up. | 开心点 |
[39:52] | New beginning for both of us. | 这对你我都是新开始 |
[40:08] | He’s going through. | 他穿过去了 |
[40:09] | If that really is Ward, then we’re too late. | 如果那真是沃德 我们就太迟了 |
[40:16] | Can you please go talk some sense into him? | 你能去劝劝他吗 |
[40:21] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[40:22] | Only a complete lunatic would go down there without a plan. | 只有疯子才会毫无计划就去 |
[40:24] | I’m ending this. | 我要了结这一切 |
[40:27] | Oh, bloody hell. | 老天爷 |
[40:28] | Wait, wait. What the hell are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[40:30] | We both know common sense was never really my strong suit. | 我们都知道我一向不是个明理的人 |
[40:39] | Hydra’s got us locked in! We need to move! | 九头蛇锁定我们了 我们得赶紧走 |
[40:48] | Coulson, wait! | 科尔森 等等 |
[40:59] | Shut it down. | 关掉吧 |
[41:50] | It’s nothing! | 没事 |
[41:54] | Come on! Get moving! | 快点 赶紧走 |