时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Now you know how it feels, Coulson… | 现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森 |
[00:06] | – To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. – No! | -眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 -不 |
[00:08] | No! | 不 |
[00:09] | Ward? What did you do? | 沃德 你做了什么 |
[00:11] | Agent Mackenzie. To take Ward out, I need to cross some lines | 麦肯锡特工 要干掉沃德 我必须越界 |
[00:13] | the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. shouldn’t cross. | 神盾局的局长不该越的界 |
[00:14] | What, you want me to fill in? | 你要我暂代职务吗 |
[00:16] | As acting director until it’s finished. | 任务完成前 你担任代理局长 |
[00:17] | Trace puts Ward in the southwest of England. | 追踪显示沃德在英国西南部 |
[00:19] | They’re at the castle where we brought Simmons back. | 他们在我们救回西蒙斯的那个城堡 |
[00:21] | Which would explain why he kidnapped her and Fitz. | 怪不得他绑架了她和菲兹 |
[00:23] | ’cause Malick’s trying to open another portal. | 因为马利克想再打开一个传送门 |
[00:25] | It wants to come back. | 他想回来 |
[00:26] | And finally after all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[00:27] | we found someone to help us do that. | 我们终于找到个能帮我们做到的人了 |
[00:29] | Fitz, you can’t do this. | 菲兹 你不能这么做 |
[00:30] | We can’t let them bring that thing back to this planet. | 我们不能允许他们把那东西带回来 |
[00:32] | I lost you once. | 我失去过你一次了 |
[00:33] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你一次了 |
[00:35] | Only thing I’m gonna bring back is Will. Okay? | 我只会把威尔带回来 好吗 |
[00:37] | Find it, get to the exit coordinates, | 找到他 前往撤离坐标 |
[00:39] | we’ll turn the portal back on in exactly 12 hours. | 我们稍后会开启传送门 时间是整12小时后 |
[00:42] | Be the one that finishes what Hydra started. | 完成九头蛇开启的事业 |
[00:45] | Looks like they’re getting ready. | 看来他们准备好了 |
[00:47] | That’s Ward. | 那是沃德 |
[00:47] | He’s going through. | 他穿过去了 |
[00:49] | Coulson, wait! | 科尔森 等等 |
[00:53] | Shut it down. | 关掉吧 |
[01:24] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:31] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[01:34] | Go ahead and scout that ridge. | 去那个山脊侦查一下 |
[01:35] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[01:42] | We have less than six hours | 我们还有不到六小时 |
[01:43] | to find the next portal and go home. | 找到下一个传送门回去 |
[01:45] | Why don’t you shut the hell up so I can concentrate? | 你还是闭嘴让我集中精神吧 |
[01:48] | This program’s a work in progress, | 这是个半吊子的程序 |
[01:49] | designed from Simmons’ limited data | 由西蒙斯获取的有限数据 |
[01:51] | and hypothetical calculations. | 和假设性计算得来 |
[01:54] | See? | 你看 |
[01:56] | Our exit location is determined by the position of the… | 撤离点的位置由… |
[01:59] | Just figure it out. | 你算出来就行了 |
[02:12] | Let me be clear… | 我把话说清楚 |
[02:16] | …if I don’t make it back, | 如果我回不去 |
[02:18] | Simmons will be killed… slowly, horribly. | 西蒙斯将会被缓慢残忍地杀死 |
[02:23] | It’d all be your fault. Is that what you want? | 那就是你的错 你想要那样吗 |
[02:26] | What do you want? Why are we here? | 你想要什么 我们为什么来这里 |
[02:29] | Find some ancient, mythical creature. | 找个什么远古的神秘生物 |
[02:32] | Wake up, Ward. | 醒醒吧 沃德 |
[02:34] | This is a snark hunt, | 这根本是白跑 |
[02:35] | and the only reason Malick sent you | 马利克派你来的唯一原因 |
[02:36] | is because you’re expendable. | 是你可有可无 |
[02:38] | Sir, over here! | 长官 这边 |
[02:41] | Move. | 快走 |
[02:42] | Move! | 快走 |
[02:55] | Is that… | 那是 |
[03:04] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[03:34] | One of you want to tell me what Coulson was thinking | 你俩谁能告诉我科尔森是怎么想的吗 |
[03:36] | jumping out of the quinjet like that? | 就那么跳下了飞机 |
[03:37] | I would say he wasn’t so much thinking as feeling… | 要我说他应该是直觉多过思考 |
[03:39] | Feeling that Ward needs to die. | 他觉得沃德必须死 |
[03:41] | And you didn’t try to stop him. | 你也没有阻拦他 |
[03:43] | Full disclosure… | 老实说 |
[03:44] | I was planning on jumping, as well. | 我本来也打算跳的 |
[03:47] | Again, less thinking than feeling. | 再强调一次 直觉多过思考 |
[03:49] | Coulson went there to get our people. | 科尔森是去救我们的人回来 |
[03:50] | “Our people”… what are you talking about? | “我们的人” 什么意思 |
[03:52] | We believe that Ward took Fitz or Simmons | 我们认为沃德带着菲兹或西蒙斯 |
[03:54] | through the portal with him. | 穿过了传送门 |
[03:55] | Hopefully, Coulson can find them and bring them back safely. | 希望科尔森能找到他们 并把他们安全带回来 |
[03:57] | All we have to do is take control of the castle | 我们只需要攻下城堡 |
[03:59] | and open the portal so they can return. | 打开传送门 让他们回来就行了 |
[04:02] | So, just take the ultra-fortified Hydra castle | 就只是攻下防卫森严的九头蛇城堡 |
[04:05] | and open the alien portal. | 并打开外星传送门 |
[04:07] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[04:09] | You know, you’re wired different than most folks. | 你和大部分人的脑回路不同 |
[04:11] | I’m not saying it’ll be easy. | 我不是说会很轻松 |
[04:12] | I wouldn’t mind hearing it’s gonna be easy. | 你说句会很轻松其实也好 |
[04:14] | It’ll be easy. | 会很轻松 |
[04:15] | Doesn’t work if I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在撒谎 所以没用 |
[04:17] | Mack… or, Director, you guys should get up here. | 迈克…局长 你们得上来看看 |
[04:21] | This is Hydra’s compound outside the castle. | 这是九头蛇在城堡外搭建的临时营地 |
[04:24] | And these two trucks were just unloaded. | 这两辆卡车刚刚卸货完毕 |
[04:26] | What are they bringing in now? More weapons? | 他们又送什么进去了 更多武器吗 |
[04:30] | Inhumans. They’re stockpiling inhumans. | 是异人 他们在囤积异人 |
[04:33] | That’s how I read it. | 我也是这么理解的 |
[04:33] | Looks like 10 or 12 of those gel-matrix containers. | 目测有十来个装着冻结胶质的箱子 |
[04:37] | Andrew… he’s probably down there, as well. | 安德鲁可能也在那儿 |
[04:40] | Okay. So, are we rescuing inhumans or saving Coulson | 好吧 那我们是要救异人还是科尔森 |
[04:43] | or attacking Hydra or is there some kind of combo? | 还是攻击九头蛇 还是组合行动 |
[04:48] | Sorry. New guy just trying to understand | 抱歉 新人只是想知道 |
[04:50] | how this whole S.H.I.E.L.D. thing works. | 神盾局的行动方式 |
[04:52] | This is how S.H.I.E.L.D. works. | 神盾局就是这样行动的 |
[04:53] | You make a plan, plan turns to rubbish, | 制定计划 计划泡汤 |
[04:55] | we make a new plan. | 再制定新计划 |
[04:56] | Oh, just to be crystal clear, | 我还是说清楚 |
[04:58] | this is the part where the plan turns to rubbish. | 现在就是原计划泡汤的时候 |
[05:00] | Whatever the new plan, | 无论新计划是什么 |
[05:01] | we need to make sure those inhumans are safe. | 我们都得保证异人的安全 |
[05:03] | And find Fitz and Simmons. | 还要找到菲兹和西蒙斯 |
[05:05] | And we get Coulson back through the portal. | 还要让科尔森从传送门回来 |
[05:06] | Would everyone just shut up a second? | 大家能不能安静一下 |
[05:10] | Even cloaked, | 就算飞机隐形 |
[05:11] | Hydra’s missiles will find us if we get too close. | 我们靠得太近 还是会被九头蛇的导弹定位 |
[05:13] | And I will not be the one who has to tell Coulson | 我可不想告诉科尔森 |
[05:15] | we got his fancy new plane blown up. | 我们把他的新飞机炸毁了 |
[05:17] | Now, the only way to take the castle | 拿下城堡并控制传送门的 |
[05:19] | and secure the portal is on the Q.T. | 唯一办法就是隐秘行动 |
[05:22] | That means no gunfire and no backup. | 也就是说不发生交火 不带后援 |
[05:27] | We leave all tactical support up here. | 我们把一切战术支援留在这儿 |
[05:28] | Is that clear? | 都听明白了吗 |
[05:30] | Two infiltration teams… | 分两队潜入 |
[05:32] | one to search the compound for Fitz or Simmons | 一队搜索营地找到菲兹或西蒙斯 |
[05:34] | and one to secure the portal. | 另一队控制传送门 |
[05:36] | We’ll take care of everyone, including the inhumans, | 我们会去救每个人 包括那些异人 |
[05:39] | but first things first. | 但要分清轻重缓急 |
[05:40] | Go. | 行动吧 |
[05:42] | Satellite’s at your disposal. | 所有卫星任你调用 |
[05:45] | Find us a back door, tremors. | 给我们找出一道后门 震动女 |
[05:54] | The cargo’s here. | 货物到了 |
[05:56] | All inhuman systems are stable and online. | 所有异人系统均稳定并已上线 |
[05:58] | The team is ready to revive them. | 复苏他们的队伍也已准备好 |
[06:00] | Patience, Mr. Giyera. | 耐心 吉耶拉先生 |
[06:03] | They’re not our toys to play with. | 他们可不是我们能乱动的玩具 |
[06:04] | They’re presents for our friend | 他们是为我们的朋友准备的礼物 |
[06:06] | once Grant Ward brings it back. | 只等格兰特·沃德把他带回来了 |
[06:08] | Every general needs an army. | 每一位将军都需要一支军队 |
[06:11] | So, how long do we have once the portal reopens? | 传送门重新打开后 能坚持多久 |
[06:14] | – 73 seconds. – He’s wrong. | -73秒 -他错了 |
[06:17] | Your team’s calculations are off at 61. | 你手下的计算出错了 只有61秒 |
[06:20] | 12 seconds might not seem like much, | 12秒看起来或许不算长 |
[06:21] | but on that planet, | 但在那个星球上 |
[06:22] | it can be the difference between life and death. | 却可能是生死攸关 |
[06:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:25] | I’m not doing it for you. | 我不是为你算的 |
[06:26] | Don’t want you all mucking up Fitz’s return. | 是不希望你们搞砸菲兹回来的机会 |
[06:31] | Did you notice the Hebrew word “Maveth” | 你注意到刻在城堡上的希伯来词语 |
[06:35] | carved around the castle? | “Maveth”了吗 |
[06:37] | – Death. – That’s right. | -“死亡” -没错 |
[06:38] | Well, death is the only thing returning through that portal. | 从那扇传送门里回来的只会是死亡 |
[06:41] | Fitz was just…an offering to show him the door. | 菲兹只是领他到门口的祭品而已 |
[06:52] | The original machinery used to open the portal was hydroelectric, | 原来的机关是利用水电开启传送门的 |
[06:55] | but the nearest river is almost a half a mile away, | 但离这里最近的河也在半英里以外 |
[06:57] | which got me wondering how they powered it. | 所以我就想他们是怎么驱动它的 |
[07:00] | – Aqueducts. – Yep. | -水渠 -对 |
[07:02] | So they brought the water along there | 水沿着水渠流 |
[07:04] | and then up through the portal chamber. | 然后通过传送门室 |
[07:05] | Now, that looks like an overflow drain deep in the woods, | 那里似乎是个位于树林深处的溢流口 |
[07:06] | 地面\h 水渠入口 | |
[07:09] | so we should be able to slip into the compound | 所以我们应该可以借此溜进营地 |
[07:11] | without anyone seeing a thing. | 而不被人发现 |
[07:12] | 地面 城堡内密室 水渠出口 | |
[07:13] | I’ll exit here with Bobbi and Hunter. | 我和芭比 亨特走这个出口 |
[07:14] | 地面 城堡内密室 水渠出口 | |
[07:15] | Hopefully, we can barricade ourselves long enough | 希望我们能在里面守住足够久 |
[07:17] | to open the portal and get Coulson back. | 打开传送门 让科尔森回来 |
[07:19] | May, you and Daisy take Lincoln and Joey, | 梅 你和黛西带领林肯和乔伊 |
[07:22] | 地面 城堡外部 水渠出口 | |
[07:22] | and you come out here, on the southeast side. | 你们从这里 东南侧出来 |
[07:23] | 地面 城堡外部 水渠出口 | |
[07:23] | 地面 城堡外部 水渠出口 | |
[07:25] | Let’s find our people and get out. | 我们找到同伴 然后撤离 |
[07:33] | Hey, here’s a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[07:36] | Why don’t we go to an alien world | 我们去一个外星世界 |
[07:38] | and summon a hell beast? | 召唤一个地狱恶兽出来吧 |
[07:40] | Yeah, that’s a brilliant idea. | 这真的个好主意 |
[07:41] | What could possibly go wrong with that? | 绝对万无一失 |
[07:45] | How are you supposed to find it? | 你要怎么找到他 |
[07:46] | Not your concern. | 不用你操心 |
[07:48] | You just whisper its name three times into a mirror? | 对着镜子念三次他的名字吗 |
[07:50] | Or do you put a saucer of milk outside the door at night? | 还是晚上在门口放一碟牛奶 |
[07:53] | Not milk. | 不用牛奶 |
[07:55] | Ah, yes, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[07:56] | Simmons said it can smell blood. | 西蒙斯说他能闻到血腥味 |
[07:58] | That’s not disturbing at all. | 这一点也不让人担心 |
[08:01] | Who wouldn’t want to be on that team? | 谁会不想加入进来呢 |
[08:08] | I think that’s the ridge we’re looking for. | 我觉得这就是我们在找的山脊了 |
[08:16] | You know, uh, Simmons also said it can drive people crazy. | 西蒙斯还说他可以把人逼疯 |
[08:19] | You’re doing a pretty good job of that yourself. | 你现在就要把我逼疯了 |
[08:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:27] | That’s an interesting question. | 这问题问得好 |
[08:29] | I thought I might check. | 我来看看 |
[08:31] | Get away from there! | 离开那里 |
[08:35] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[08:36] | Cirle around and make sure there’s no exit. | 绕一圈 确认没有出口 |
[08:38] | Will?! | 威尔 |
[08:43] | Will. | 威尔 |
[08:48] | You’re Fitz. | 你是菲兹 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:55] | I warned you… | 我警告过你 |
[08:56] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[08:58] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[08:59] | This is Will, okay? He’s gonna be our guide. | 他是威尔 他会做我们的向导 |
[09:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:23] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为失去你了 |
[09:24] | Nope. | 没有 |
[09:25] | I’m still right here. | 我这不还在呢吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t remember… | 我不记得… |
[09:30] | We overslept, which is nice. | 我们睡过头了 这倒也挺好 |
[09:35] | But now you need to get up. | 但你得起床了 |
[09:43] | How about we stay here for a while instead? | 要不要再赖会儿床呢 |
[09:47] | Nothing would make me happier. | 那就太好了 |
[09:49] | But it’s time. | 但该起了 |
[09:52] | They need you, Phil… more than ever. | 他们需要你 菲尔 非常需要 |
[09:56] | Just one more minute. | 就一分钟 |
[09:58] | No. Now. | 不行 快点 |
[10:02] | Get up! | 起来 |
[10:22] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天 |
[10:24] | Tatooine. | 到塔图因了 |
[10:59] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这样做 |
[11:00] | Ward, listen to me! You can’t kill him! | 沃德 听我说 你不能杀了他 |
[11:02] | It’s your fault, Fitz! | 这是你的错 菲兹 |
[11:03] | You didn’t follow my instructions! | 你不听我的指令 |
[11:05] | But I did! I did! That’s why we’re here! | 我听了 听了 所以我们才来这儿 |
[11:07] | We’re all dead without him. | 没有他我们都得死 |
[11:09] | You told me to identify the exit point, which I can do, | 你让我确定撤离点 那没问题 |
[11:12] | but only that man there, the one you want to kill, | 但只有这个人 这个你想杀的人 |
[11:14] | can get us there in time! | 能带我们及时赶过去 |
[11:28] | So, how long you been here? | 你在这儿待多久了 |
[11:33] | Feels like forever. | 感觉像有一辈子了 |
[11:37] | So you’re how Simmons managed to survive all those cold nights, huh? | 原来西蒙斯就是靠你熬过寒冷长夜的啊 |
[11:43] | Maybe you want to pull the trigger. | 也许你想来开枪 |
[11:44] | Grow up, Ward. | 别幼稚了 沃德 |
[11:51] | Can you walk on that leg? | 你那条腿能走吗 |
[11:59] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:01] | I got attacked after Jemma left. | 珍玛走后我遭到了攻击 |
[12:04] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[12:06] | She made it out, and now I’m here to take you back. | 她逃了出去 现在我来带你回去 |
[12:09] | I can leave? | 我可以离开了吗 |
[12:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[12:12] | Yeah, we’re all gonna leave. | 对 我们都会离开这儿 |
[12:15] | You said you were attacked. | 你说你遭到了攻击 |
[12:17] | By what? | 是什么攻击了你 |
[12:19] | It. | 他 |
[12:22] | So you know how to find “it”? | 你知道怎么找到”他” |
[12:25] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么要找他 |
[12:27] | I brought it a gift. | 我给他带来了礼物 |
[12:30] | We should go. | 我们该出发了 |
[12:43] | Nicely done, rookie. | 干得不错 新人 |
[12:51] | Bobbi and Hunter are with me. | 芭比和亨特跟我一队 |
[12:53] | May, you take the power rangers. Go find Fitz or Simmons. | 梅 你带异能小队去找菲兹或西蒙斯 |
[13:16] | Check it. | 去看看 |
[13:40] | Okay, we definitely want to avoid the guy with the suit. | 我们得避开穿西装那家伙 |
[13:43] | He’s telekinetic. | 他有念力 |
[13:44] | Is that the one where he can read your mind | 那是说他能读心 |
[13:46] | or move stuff with his mind? | 还是能用意念移东西 |
[13:47] | – Move stuff. – Good. | -移东西 -太好了 |
[13:49] | I don’t want anyone knowing what I’m thinking right now. | 我不希望任何人知道我现在的想法 |
[13:51] | You mean that you’re not a hero? | 你是在想你不是英雄吗 |
[13:53] | That you’re freaking out | 在想你吓尿了 |
[13:54] | and want to be anywhere but here? | 不想待在这儿了 |
[13:57] | We’re all feeling that. | 我们都这么想 |
[13:59] | I’m not. | 我就没有 |
[14:00] | Okay. All of us but May. | 好吧 除了梅都这么想 |
[14:03] | You’re doing great, okay? | 你表现很好 |
[14:04] | Just breathe, stick close, and follow our lead. | 深呼吸 别掉队 跟着我们行动 |
[14:07] | Be a hell of a lot easier if it wasn’t lit up like a county fair. | 要是这里不像郡集会那么灯火通明 就好办多了 |
[14:11] | On it. | 交给我 |
[14:18] | Check the generator. | 去检查下发电机 |
[14:26] | Alright. Copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[14:28] | Can you just give us an update on what’s going there | 发电机出了什么故障 |
[14:30] | with the generators. | 请回答 |
[14:47] | Can you run? | 你跑得动吗 |
[14:49] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[14:51] | Ward works for the same group that sent you here. | 沃德为送你来这儿的组织效力 |
[14:53] | They’ve been sending people over for centuries. | 他们几百年来一直在送人过来 |
[14:55] | Sacrifices. | 祭品 |
[14:57] | Their real agenda | 他们真正的目的 |
[14:59] | is to find the creature and bring it back. | 是找到那个东西 并把他带回去 |
[15:02] | Ward found a way to bring it back? | 沃德有办法把他带回去吗 |
[15:03] | No. I did. To get Simmons back. | 不 是我做到了 为把西蒙斯救回去 |
[15:07] | Ward’s just a Hydra toad who hijacked it. | 沃德就是个盗用了我办法的九头蛇走狗 |
[15:10] | Hydra. That’s an old name. | 九头蛇 好古老的名字 |
[15:13] | Yeah, they’re still at it. | 是啊 他们还在呢 |
[15:14] | Cut off one head, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 砍掉一个头…什么的 |
[15:20] | I didn’t know I was doing something | 我当时不知道我在做的事 |
[15:21] | they’d been working on for ages. | 他们已经研究了好久 |
[15:25] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[15:29] | Yeah, so are you. | 你也是 |
[15:33] | You know, I ran a dozen scenarios in my head, | 我设想过十几种 |
[15:36] | wondering what it’d be like when we finally met. | 我们见面时的情景 |
[15:41] | There’s a lot more blood, | 要血腥多了 |
[15:43] | and I never considered the smell. | 而且我没考虑到体味儿的事 |
[15:50] | I can see why Jemma loves you. | 我能看出珍玛为什么爱你 |
[15:54] | Good news is, Ward needs us alive. | 好消息是 沃德需要我们活着 |
[15:57] | I’m the only one that can read the data | 我是唯一能看懂数据 |
[15:59] | and get us to the extraction point. | 带我们到达撤离点的人 |
[16:01] | Just have to try and find a way to lose him | 只需要在达到撤离点之前 |
[16:02] | before we get to the exit. | 尽量想办法甩掉他 |
[16:06] | Follow my lead. | 配合我行事 |
[16:09] | What’s the holdup? | 怎么停下来了 |
[16:12] | There’s no holdup. We just need to make it through that canyon. | 没什么 只是我们得穿过那个峡谷 |
[16:16] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:18] | That’s the only way to make it in time. | 那是唯一能及时赶到的办法 |
[16:24] | All right. Lead on. | 好吧 带路 |
[16:58] | Inhumans. | 是异人 |
[17:06] | The prisoner’s escaped! | 犯人逃跑了 |
[17:07] | Seal the perimeter! | 封锁边界 |
[17:16] | This is our containment module. | 这是我们的隔离舱 |
[17:23] | Jemma! | 珍玛 |
[17:26] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 |
[17:28] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[17:33] | Did Coulson send you? | 是科尔森派你来的吗 |
[17:35] | No… I… | 不是 我… |
[17:36] | I’m a prisoner. Hydra’s looking for me. | 我也被囚禁了 九头蛇在找我 |
[17:38] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[17:40] | England. | 英国 |
[17:41] | Hydra’s got Fitz. They’ve reopened the portal. | 九头蛇抓了菲兹 他们再次开启了传送门 |
[17:44] | Let me out. I can help. | 放我出去 我能帮你 |
[17:46] | I’ve seen your help… autopsied the bodies. | 我见识过你的”帮忙” 尸检了那些尸体 |
[17:49] | Is that why you handed me over to Hydra? | 所以你们才把我交给九头蛇吗 |
[17:51] | We didn’t know they controlled the ATCU. | 我们不知道他们控制了ATCU |
[17:52] | May and Coulson were trying to save you. | 梅和科尔森是想救你 |
[17:54] | Save… | 救我 |
[17:56] | Maybe you didn’t hear, but Melinda shot me. | 你可能不知道 梅琳达对我开枪了 |
[17:57] | Well, can’t say I blame her after how you’ve misbehaved. | 你干的那些事 也不能怪她那样做 |
[18:03] | Jemma, we may disagree about the inhumans, | 珍玛 我们对异人的态度可能不同 |
[18:06] | but we both hate Hydra. | 但我们都痛恨九头蛇 |
[18:08] | Open this door, and I’ll protect you. | 把门打开 我会保护你的 |
[18:13] | I would never, ever hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[18:16] | But Hydra will kill you. | 但九头蛇会杀了你 |
[18:18] | Maybe you wouldn’t, | 你是不会伤害我 |
[18:20] | – but what about that thing you’ve be… – Check this one. | -但你变成的那个怪… -看看这里 |
[18:22] | You got to let me out, Jemma. | 快让我出来 珍玛 |
[18:24] | I’m the only one who can protect you. | 只有我能保护你 |
[18:29] | Circle behind. | 躲到后面去 |
[18:32] | Get your hands up. Back up. | 举起手来 后退 |
[18:35] | It’s okay. It’s all right. Just don’t shoot. | 不用紧张 没事的 不要开枪 |
[18:37] | Just don’t shoot. | 不要开枪 |
[19:10] | Hang in there, Fitz. | 挺住 菲兹 |
[19:19] | I saw something today. | 我今天看见了个东西 |
[19:21] | Looked like a giant statue. Ancient. | 像是个巨大的雕像 很古老的样子 |
[19:25] | Looked like a shrine. | 像一个神龛 |
[19:26] | It used to live there. | 他以前就住在里面 |
[19:28] | Yeah, but who built it? | 但是谁建造的 |
[19:29] | Were there people here? Like a civilization? | 这里有过居民或文明吗 |
[19:33] | All I’ve ever seen here is death. | 我在这里只见过死亡 |
[19:37] | Well, pretty impressive you’ve survived all these years. | 那你活了这么多年还真是不容易 |
[19:40] | Couldn’t have been easy. | 肯定很艰难 |
[19:43] | I learned to adapt. | 我学会了适应环境 |
[19:45] | Change or die. | 要么改变 要么灭亡 |
[19:47] | That’s worked for me, as well. | 对我也是这样 |
[19:50] | The earth’s going through a big change right now… | 地球上也在发生巨变 |
[19:52] | Some kind of alien contagion. | 爆发了外星传染病 |
[19:54] | Call themselves inhumans. | 他们自称为异人 |
[19:57] | I’m not thrilled about it, | 我并不喜欢这样 |
[19:58] | but the wind’s blowing that way, so… | 但既然朝这个方向发展了 那么… |
[20:01] | It’s gonna be a bad one! | 这风暴会很大的 |
[20:11] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[20:14] | Simmons told me about an area called the no-fly zone. | 西蒙斯跟我说过一个叫禁飞区的地方 |
[20:17] | You’re leading us there, aren’t you? | 你在带我们去那里 是吗 |
[20:18] | We’re already in it. Stay close. | 我们已经到了 跟紧我 |
[20:28] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[20:30] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[20:31] | Pretty sure that’s us. | 那个应该就是我们 |
[20:35] | Brilliant. | 太好了 |
[20:37] | Just confirming it’s really us. | 只是想确认真是我们 |
[20:39] | It is. | 的确是 |
[20:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:43] | If we’re here and we want to go there, | 如果我们在这里 而我们想去那里 |
[20:44] | we need to get past about a dozen Hydra soldiers, | 我们要通过十几个九头蛇士兵 |
[20:47] | and we need to do it as covertly as possible. | 而且得尽量不惊动他人 |
[20:49] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:53] | Are we supposed to wait here or help… | 我们是该在这儿等还是帮… |
[21:01] | We need to stay hunkered down, sir! | 我们得一直蹲着 长官 |
[21:03] | We don’t have time for this! | 没时间磨蹭了 |
[21:29] | I think we took a wrong turn! | 我觉得我们走错方向了 |
[21:30] | This is our loca… | 这是我们的… |
[21:38] | You said they were gonna kill us. | 你说过他们会杀了我们 |
[21:39] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[21:49] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[21:51] | It’s not them. It’s me. | 不是他们 是我 |
[21:58] | Okay. Let’s see what we’ve got. | 好吧 看看都有什么 |
[22:12] | Daisy, watch out! | 黛西 小心 |
[22:26] | No, Lincoln, don’t! | 别 林肯 不要 |
[22:27] | There’s no way they didn’t hear that. | 他们肯定听到了 |
[22:28] | Come on. We’ve got to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[22:31] | Did you see that?! | 你们看到了吗 |
[22:34] | I’m bulletproof! | 我刀枪不入了 |
[22:36] | Investigating gunfire now. | 我去看看枪声是怎么回事 |
[22:39] | Stop! | 不许动 |
[22:47] | Agent May! | 梅特工 |
[22:48] | – Fitz. – Ward took him through the portal. | -菲兹呢 -沃德带他穿过了传送门 |
[22:50] | Come on. We’re gonna get him back. | 快走 我们去把他弄回来 |
[22:52] | Andrew’s here. | 安德鲁在这里 |
[22:53] | You saw him? | 你看到他了 |
[22:54] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[22:55] | Andrew or Lash? | 安德鲁还是鞭笞 |
[22:57] | Technically, I think it was both. | 我觉得都是 |
[22:58] | We could find him, maybe… | 我们能找到他 也许… |
[22:59] | No. That’s not the mission. | 不 我们的任务不包括这个 |
[23:01] | Daisy, I’ve got Simmons. Heading your way now. | 黛西 我找到西蒙斯了 正往你那边去 |
[23:09] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[23:18] | Fan out! Find them! | 散开搜寻 找到他们 |
[23:24] | No. | 不 |
[23:30] | You’ll never find Fitz without me. | 没有我你休想找到菲兹 |
[23:31] | I’m not here for Fitz. | 我不是来找菲兹的 |
[23:33] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[23:35] | But you’re not gonna let him die here, either. | 但你也不会让他死在这儿的 |
[23:36] | Fitz is a smart guy. He’ll find his way back. | 菲兹很聪明 他自己会想办法回去的 |
[23:40] | He’ll be dead within the hour. | 他不到一小时就得死 |
[23:42] | The creature who lives here can smell blood. | 生活在这里的怪物能闻到血腥味 |
[23:45] | Fitz is bleeding. | 菲兹在流血 |
[23:50] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[23:52] | Now get up. | 站起来 |
[23:53] | You’re gonna lead the way. | 给我带路 |
[24:02] | The party’s this way. | 派对在这边 |
[24:09] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[24:10] | Left a few breadcrumbs to find our way home. | 我留下了些”面包屑” 回头好找路 |
[24:20] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[24:22] | Hydra knows we grabbed her. How secure are we in here? | 九头蛇知道我们救了她 这里有多安全 |
[24:25] | Rough estimate? Not very. | 粗略估计 不太安全 |
[24:26] | We’ve sealed and barricaded the doors, | 我们把门封住堵上了 |
[24:28] | but Hydra has plenty of big-boy toys | 但九头蛇有很多大家伙 |
[24:29] | to smash their way in. | 能砸进来 |
[24:30] | I might be able to reinforce the doors. | 我或许可以去给门加固一下 |
[24:32] | You know, using my, uh… | 就是…用我的 |
[24:35] | – my, uh… – Amazing new superpower. | -我的 -神奇的超能力 |
[24:36] | Yeah. That. | 对 就是那个 |
[24:37] | Let’s give that a go, then. | 那咱们去试试 |
[24:39] | Mack’s through there. | 迈克在那边 |
[24:48] | There she is. That’s what I’m talking about. | 你来了 这才像话嘛 |
[24:52] | Now, do you have any idea how the hell these rocks work? | 你知道这些石头是怎么回事吗 |
[24:54] | Is that counting down to a good thing or a bad thing? | 那个倒计时代表好事还是坏事 |
[24:57] | It’s the time remaining until the portal reopens. | 这是传送门再次打开的倒计时 |
[24:59] | And answering your question, | 至于你的问题 |
[25:00] | I don’t believe we have to do anything to these rocks. | 我觉得我们不必动这些石头 |
[25:03] | They’re configured so they’ll activate at the designated time. | 它们已设定好 会在预定时间启动 |
[25:05] | So that’s a good thing. | 看来是好事了 |
[25:07] | That depends on whether Fitz can locate the extraction point | 这取决于菲兹能否找到撤离点 |
[25:09] | and who or what is with him. | 以及把谁或什么一起带回来 |
[25:11] | He’ll make it. Coulson’s there. | 他一定能行的 科尔森也去了 |
[25:12] | I know, but it’s more complicated than that. | 我知道 但是情况没那么简单 |
[25:14] | – Ward’s mission is to… – Where’s May? | -沃德的任务是 -梅在哪里 |
[25:17] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[25:20] | Dr. Garner is here on the premises. | 加纳博士也在这里 |
[25:22] | I spoke with him. | 我跟他说过话 |
[25:23] | He’s actually the one who saved me. | 其实是他救了我 |
[25:25] | He’s free? | 他被放出来了 |
[25:28] | May must have gone back for him. | 梅一定是回去找他了 |
[25:30] | To do what? | 回去做什么 |
[25:32] | I’d say that depends on what she finds. | 要看她碰见的是谁了 |
[25:55] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[25:58] | Saw something terrible today. | 我今天看到了可怕的景象 |
[26:00] | When I say “terrible,” I mean ancient and powerful. | 我说的”可怕”是指古老而强大 |
[26:04] | It’s changed how I see things. | 那改变了我的观念 |
[26:08] | I’ve never believed I was worth anything… | 我一直不相信自己有任何价值 |
[26:13] | that what I said or did had any meaning. | 不觉得自己的言语或行为有任何意义 |
[26:15] | Maybe that’s why I’m a spy. | 也行这就是我成为间谍的原因 |
[26:19] | Or why I agreed to come here. | 以及我同意来这儿的原因 |
[26:21] | If you’re trying to talk me out of this, | 如果你是想劝我别这么做 |
[26:22] | you can save your breath. | 你还是省省吧 |
[26:24] | I’m not looking for mercy or absolution. | 我并不寻求宽宏或饶恕 |
[26:27] | I just want you to know, | 我只想告诉你 |
[26:28] | I’ve been where you are right now. | 我也经历过你现在的心情 |
[26:31] | Filled with rage, wanting revenge… | 心怀愤怒 渴望复仇 |
[26:35] | I chose Hydra | 我选择了九头蛇 |
[26:37] | for petty, personal, selfish reasons… | 但是为了自私小气的私人原因 |
[26:42] | for a father figure, for vengeance… | 为了一个父亲一样的人 为了复仇 |
[26:46] | for closure. | 为了了结 |
[26:50] | But what I saw today gave my life meaning. | 但今天我所看到的 让我的人生有了意义 |
[26:54] | For the first time ever, I have a sense of satisfaction | 我第一次感觉到了满足 |
[26:58] | that I never experienced | 而我寻求复仇时 |
[27:00] | when I was seeking revenge. | 从未体会过这种感觉 |
[27:06] | Got to say, | 我得说 |
[27:08] | feels pretty satisfying to me. | 我还挺有满足感的 |
[27:10] | Now turn around and keep walking. | 转过去 继续走 |
[27:13] | You know, everyone had this place wrong. | 大家都看错这里了 |
[27:16] | It isn’t death. | 这里不是死亡 |
[27:18] | It’s a new beginning. | 而是新的开始 |
[27:20] | Malick was right. | 马利克是对的 |
[27:23] | This is all meant to be. | 这一切都是注定的 |
[27:26] | And the fact that you followed me here, | 而你还尾随我来到了这里 |
[27:28] | that we’re in this together, | 我们要一起走过这段旅程 |
[27:30] | that just confirms the fact | 就更证明了 |
[27:32] | that I am part of a grand plan. | 我是一个大计划的一部分 |
[27:36] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[27:38] | I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真心不明白你在说什么 |
[27:42] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[27:49] | Malick sent Ward to bring back some ancient Hydra god? | 马利克派沃德去带回古老的九头蛇神祇 |
[27:52] | Well, he didn’t use those exact words, | 他倒不是这么说的 |
[27:54] | but that’s the general idea, yes. | 但总体上是这个意思 |
[27:55] | It’s why he had the ATCU collect inhumans, | 这就是他让ATCU收集异人族 |
[27:57] | why he shipped them here to the castle… | 并把他们运来城堡的原因 |
[27:59] | as some kind of army for this powerful alien. | 是为这个强大的外星人做军队 |
[28:01] | Look, we all want Fitz and Coulson back. | 听着 我们都希望把菲兹和科尔森救回来 |
[28:04] | What if that thing comes back, too? | 但如果那怪物也回来了呢 |
[28:07] | Your mother was terrified of the monolith for a reason. | 你母亲那么害怕巨石是有原因的 |
[28:09] | You think the Hydra thing is what she was afraid of? | 你觉得她怕的是九头蛇的那怪物吗 |
[28:11] | When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, | 神盾局陷落时 |
[28:13] | Fury sent us onto the Iliad | 弗瑞派我们上伊利亚特号 |
[28:14] | to keep Hydra from getting their hands on that monolith. | 阻止九头蛇拿到巨石 |
[28:17] | What if he knew that they wanted | 如果他是知道他们 |
[28:18] | to bring this creature back through it? | 想把怪物从那边带回来呢 |
[28:20] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[28:22] | What, an ancient alien god? | 古老的外星神祇 |
[28:24] | Are you people hearing the words coming out of your mouths? | 你们有没有听到自己在说什么啊 |
[28:26] | The world’s changing. Deal with it. | 这世界在改变 接受吧 |
[28:29] | You were there. | 你去过那里 |
[28:30] | Did you see it? What’s it like? | 你看到他了吗 他什么样 |
[28:33] | I did see it. | 我是看到了 |
[28:35] | But I can’t really describe what it looked like. | 但我说不出他什么样 |
[28:37] | It’s more how it felt, which is old and pained, | 更多是一种感觉 古老而痛苦 |
[28:40] | as if it once had great power but lost it. | 就好像他曾经有很强大的力量 但现在失去了 |
[28:42] | And the entire planet is a wasteland. | 而且整个星球都荒芜了 |
[28:45] | How that came to be, I can’t really say, | 至于为什么会那样 我说不好 |
[28:47] | not in any scientific terms, | 至少无法科学地形容 |
[28:48] | but my sense and certainly Will’s heartfelt belief | 但我感觉 威尔更是深信 |
[28:53] | was that the creature is the one responsible… | 是那个怪物造成了 |
[28:57] | that it caused the desolation. | 星球的荒芜 |
[29:02] | We have to destroy all this. | 我们得毁掉这一切 |
[29:04] | You mean once Fitz and Coulson find will and come back through. | 你是说等菲兹和科尔森找到威尔回来之后吧 |
[29:07] | I mean, what if they’re not the ones who come back through? | 我是说 万一回来的不是他们呢 |
[29:10] | We can’t risk that. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[29:12] | Whatever we decide to do isn’t the end of the mission. | 不管我们决定怎么做 还有别的事要考虑 |
[29:14] | There are a dozen inhumans in this compound | 营地里还有十几个异人 |
[29:16] | that we can’t leave behind. | 我们不能丢下他们 |
[29:17] | Yes, you can. | 那不是问题了 |
[29:20] | They’re dead. | 他们都死了 |
[29:22] | Lash or Andrew… | 鞭笞或者安德鲁 |
[29:23] | honestly, I’m not sure there’s a difference anymore… | 老实说 我不知道是不是还有区别 |
[29:27] | he killed them all. | 他把他们都杀了 |
[29:42] | Sir, S.H.I.E.L.D. has infiltrated the castle, | 长官 神盾局闯进了城堡 |
[29:46] | barricaded themselves inside the portal chamber. | 把自己关在传送门室里了 |
[29:48] | We need to get you off the premises. | 我们得带您离开 |
[29:50] | You have less than 15 minutes to breach their barricades | 15分钟内 突破他们的防线 |
[29:53] | and regain control of that chamber. | 夺回那个房间 |
[29:55] | – Sir, I really… – That’s an order, soldier. | -长官… -这是命令 士兵 |
[30:17] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[30:37] | How long before that portal opens? | 传送门还有多久才开启 |
[30:39] | There’s a timer on my watch. | 我表上有个计时器 |
[30:55] | Come on. We need to move faster. | 走吧 我们得走快点 |
[30:57] | I could move faster if you hadn’t shot me…twice. | 我本来可以走快点的 可你冲我开了两枪 |
[31:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:06] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess Hydra. | 我要大胆猜测那是九头蛇了 |
[31:08] | We reinforced the barricades, | 我们加固了障碍 |
[31:10] | but it won’t take them long to break through. | 但他们很快就会突破进来的 |
[31:15] | No way they’re taking us again. | 他们休想再抓住我们 |
[31:16] | We can’t destroy it before Fitz and Coulson return, | 我们不能在菲兹和科尔森回来前毁掉它 |
[31:18] | not when we’re this close. | 就差那么一点了 |
[31:19] | What if the creature comes through instead? | 万一是那个怪物过来了呢 |
[31:21] | We’ll be waiting for them with these. | 我们用这个迎接他 |
[31:23] | And what if we can’t kill it? | 如果我们杀不掉他呢 |
[31:24] | Can’t speak for everyone, but I’ll probably run. | 别人不好说 但我大概会跑 |
[31:26] | Get everyone through the tunnel and back up to Zephyr One. | 带大家从隧道回和风一号上去 |
[31:29] | I’m going to stay here until the last possible second | 我要在这儿留到最后一刻 |
[31:31] | for Coulson, Fitz, and Will. | 等着科尔森 菲兹和威尔 |
[31:33] | Now, if Hydra or that alien thing gets inside here, | 如果九头蛇或那个外星人进来了 |
[31:36] | you light this castle and compound up | 你就把城堡和营地都炸掉 |
[31:37] | with every missile on that plane. | 用光飞机上的所有导弹 |
[31:38] | What, no, I’m not leaving here… | 什么 不 我不要离开… |
[31:39] | Or Bobbi and I can cover | 或者芭比和我可以 |
[31:40] | a couple of the barricaded entrances, | 守住几个堵住的入口 |
[31:42] | buy us enough time for the portal to open. | 为我们争取时间 等到传送门开启 |
[31:44] | Yeah, I’m down with that plan. | 嗯 我同意这个计划 |
[31:45] | If Hydra tries to get through the barricades, I can… | 如果九头蛇企图突破障碍 我可以 |
[31:48] | What part of “that’s an order” do you not understand? | 我下的命令听不懂吗 |
[31:52] | Coulson put me in charge to make the hard call, | 科尔森叫我负责 做出艰难的决定 |
[31:54] | and that’s what I’m doing. | 我就在这么做 |
[31:55] | We can’t afford to lose our best agents in one fell swoop… | 我们不能一下子失去我们所有最优秀的特工 |
[31:58] | Not here, not tonight! | 不能今晚都死在这儿 |
[32:03] | Now, if I don’t get out… | 如果我出不来 |
[32:07] | May’s the new director. | 梅就是新局长 |
[32:08] | That’s what Coulson would want. | 科尔森也会希望如此 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:12] | But one thing… I’m staying with you, | 但有件事 我要留下 |
[32:14] | because, “A,” | 因为 第一 |
[32:15] | I can keep the portal open if something goes wrong, | 万一出岔子 我可以开启传送门 |
[32:17] | and, “B,” I’m your partner. | 其次 我是你搭档 |
[32:21] | Technically, that’s two things. | 其实…应该说是两件事 |
[32:24] | Daisy stays. Everyone else, get the hell out of here! | 黛西留下 其他人都出去 |
[32:39] | Is your leg gonna be okay? | 你的腿不会有事吧 |
[32:40] | I don’t really feel it. | 我都感觉不到了 |
[32:42] | The portal’s just over this rise. | 传送门就在这个坡后面 |
[32:44] | It’s gonna be close, but I think we’re gonna make it. | 虽然时间很紧 但我们应该赶得及 |
[32:48] | Jemma’s gonna be really happy to see you. | 珍玛看到你会非常开心的 |
[32:51] | This must be very difficult for you. | 对你来说一定很不好受吧 |
[32:54] | Getting you off this godforsaken planet is all that matte… | 带你离开这颗天杀的星球才是最重要的 |
[33:05] | Jemma never told me there was an ancient civilization here. | 珍玛没跟我说过这里有古老的文明 |
[33:08] | She never saw it. | 她没看到 |
[33:09] | We’re still in the no-fly zone. | 我们还在禁飞区里 |
[33:22] | What else do you know about the ancient city? | 你对这座古城还有什么了解 |
[33:24] | What happened to it… | 知道它怎么了吗… |
[33:27] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 别急 |
[33:29] | Let me fix that. | 我来看一下 |
[33:31] | There used to be nine cities on this planet. | 这个星球上原来有九座城市 |
[33:33] | The beings who lived there were fairly advanced. | 城市里的居民都很先进 |
[33:36] | But they feared change. They were easily divided. | 但他们惧怕改变 很容易就分裂了 |
[33:39] | They warred among themselves, destroyed their entire race. | 他们与彼此发起战争 结果灭了族 |
[33:45] | You seem to know a lot about them. | 你似乎对他们很了解 |
[33:47] | They had a chance | 他们本来有机会 |
[33:49] | to become something great, something beautiful, but… | 成为伟大 美好的东西 但 |
[33:52] | in the end… | 最终 |
[33:55] | How do you know so much about… | 你怎么会这么了解… |
[34:00] | Because I was there. | 因为我当时在场 |
[34:06] | – You’re not Will. – No. | -你不是威尔 -不是 |
[34:08] | Will died saving Jemma… | 威尔为救珍玛而死了 |
[34:11] | From me. | 为抵御我而死 |
[35:02] | Listen up. | 听好 |
[35:04] | All weapons systems online, | 启动所有武器系统 |
[35:05] | – then take her up to 20,000 feet. – Yes, ma’am. | -然后将飞行高度拉升至两万英尺 -是 |
[35:08] | Bobbi. | 芭比 |
[35:10] | Looks like Hydra’s inside the castle. | 看来九头蛇进入城堡了 |
[35:13] | They’re gonna make it, right? | 他们会没事的吧 |
[35:19] | Tell me that was you. | 告诉我是你弄的 |
[35:20] | That’s just them getting closer. | 是他们在靠近 |
[35:23] | Okay, tremors, let’s hope this works. | 好吧 震动女 希望成功 |
[35:56] | Forgot about this part. | 忘了这部分了 |
[35:58] | Get out of here. I can handle everything. | 走吧 我可以应付 |
[35:59] | I’m not leaving. I’ll be fine. | 我不走 我不会有事的 |
[36:03] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[36:09] | One minute left. We don’t have much time. | 只剩一分钟了 我们没多少时间了 |
[36:11] | You may have to hold this thing open. | 你恐怕得把它撑开 |
[36:15] | In case you-know-what shows up instead of our peeps. | 以防钻出来的是那东西 |
[36:18] | Anything other than our people comes out, | 如果不是我们的人出来 |
[36:20] | we give May the high sign and blow it to hell. | 我们就给梅发暗号 把这里炸成渣 |
[36:21] | Same if Hydra gets in here. | 如果九头蛇冲进来也一样 |
[36:53] | It’s open. There’s the portal. | 开启了 传送门开启了 |
[36:55] | – That’s good. – But that’s not. | -这是好事吧 -但那个不妙 |
[36:57] | Hydra’s almost in. | 九头蛇就要进去了 |
[36:59] | All weapons systems… go hot. | 所有武器系统 准备 |
[37:01] | Stand by for my command. | 等待我的命令 |
[37:16] | How many people? | 多少人 |
[37:20] | The lives you’ve taken. | 你杀了多少人 |
[37:26] | It’s over, Ward. | 结束了 沃德 |
[37:55] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[38:03] | Coulson! The portal’s closing! | 科尔森 传送门要关闭了 |
[38:09] | He’s finished! Leave him! Let’s go! | 他完了 别管他了 走吧 |
[38:13] | Now! | 快走 |
[38:14] | Now! We have to go! | 快点 我们得走了 |
[39:28] | Do it, May! Now! | 发射 梅 发射 |
[39:54] | Open the doors! I’m bringing them in! | 开门 我要带他们进来 |
[41:40] | Sir, your plane is waiting at the airport. | 长官 您的飞机在机场等候 |
[41:43] | We’ll have you there in less than 30 minutes. | 我们30分钟内就能到达 |
[42:03] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我的天 |