时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | A team centered around people with powers? | 异能人士组成的小队 |
[00:05] | Seems I might just get my team after all. | 看来我的队伍终于成型了 |
[00:07] | Thousands of years ago, | 几千年前 |
[00:09] | an inhuman was born on the Earth. | 一个异人在地球上诞生了 |
[00:11] | that was destined to rule it, | 他注定要统治世界 |
[00:12] | that others were consumed with dread. | 以致其他人因此惧怕不已 |
[00:14] | and so they banished it from the earth, | 便把他驱逐出了地球 |
[00:16] | Hydra was founded with the sole purpose | 九头蛇的创建只有一个目的 |
[00:18] | of engineering its return. | 就是想办法让他回来 |
[00:20] | He saved my life, and I never would have survived without him. | 他救了我 如果没有他 我是活不下来的 |
[00:22] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:23] | Yes. | 爱 |
[00:24] | I can’t hate him. | 我无法恨他 |
[00:25] | Why else would you fall for him? He did everything right. | 要不你怎么会爱上他呢 他做的一切都是对的 |
[00:27] | And you dove through a hole in the universe for me! | 你还为我穿越了宇宙呢 |
[00:30] | You’re not Will. | 你不是威尔 |
[00:31] | Will died saving Jemma… | 威尔为救珍玛而死了 |
[00:33] | From me. | 为抵御我而死 |
[00:42] | Now you know how it feels, Coulson… | 现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森 |
[00:44] | – To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. – No! | -眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 -不 |
[00:46] | And now I’m coming to put you down. | 现在我要去干掉你 |
[00:49] | It’s over, Ward. | 结束了 沃德 |
[00:51] | Malick was right. | 马利克是对的 |
[00:53] | This is all meant to be. | 这一切都是注定的 |
[00:55] | I’m part of a grand history. | 我参与到了伟大的历史当中 |
[03:44] | This can’t be easy. | 这肯定很不好受 |
[03:46] | It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[03:49] | Can I ask, why here? | 能问问为什么选这里吗 |
[03:52] | I want him to see where it happened. | 我想让他看看事发地点 |
[03:54] | Besides, I wasn’t about to give him the location of our base. | 另外 我又不能告诉他我们基地的位置 |
[03:58] | And apparently, he didn’t want to invite us to his house. | 而他也不想邀请我们去他家 |
[04:01] | All clear. | 安全 |
[04:09] | – Mr. President. – Director Coulson. | -总统先生 -科尔森局长 |
[04:11] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[04:13] | Long overdue. | 早该见见了 |
[04:16] | Rosalind spoke highly of you. | 罗莎琳对你评价很高 |
[04:18] | She believed that I should be working with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 她认为我应该和神盾局合作 |
[04:20] | I did always value her judgment. | 我一向重视她的意见 |
[04:23] | I’ll miss her. | 我会想她的 |
[04:24] | I assume we’re not here to share memories of a fallen friend. | 我想我们不是来这里悼念故人的 |
[04:28] | This — this problem… | 这个麻烦 |
[04:31] | Rosalind said you called them Inhumans? | 罗莎琳说你管他们叫异人族 |
[04:35] | Heads of state calling, not sure what’s happening. | 各国首脑都在询问到底发生了什么 |
[04:38] | Watchdog agencies hurling accusations. | 各个监管部门胡乱指责 |
[04:41] | Fox News won’t shut up. | 福克斯新闻也说个不停 |
[04:43] | I don’t need to tell you how delicate the situation is, | 我想我不用跟你说现在情势多紧迫了 |
[04:45] | but we have to do something. | 但我们得有所行动了 |
[04:47] | With all due respect, Mr. President, | 恕我直言 总统先生 |
[04:49] | we are doing something. | 我们一直在行动 |
[04:56] | 世界卫生组织/泛美卫生组织 杰奎琳·里彭 | |
[04:56] | 世界卫生组织/泛美卫生组织 安杰尔·佩努德 | |
[05:06] | You’re doing good. | 你做得不错啊 |
[05:07] | I’m not great at projecting authority. | 我不太擅长耍官威 |
[05:10] | It’s nice to talk Spanish, though. | 但能说西班牙语还挺不错 |
[05:13] | Reminds me of home. | 让我找到了家的感觉 |
[05:15] | Do you miss it? | 你想家吗 |
[05:16] | Especially Sundays. | 尤其怀念周日 |
[05:18] | Mom cooks on Sundays. | 我妈会在周日下厨 |
[05:20] | And you? | 你呢 |
[05:21] | You have people? | 你有什么想念的人吗 |
[05:22] | Sort of. Not really. | 还好 也不算有 |
[05:25] | Colonel Ramon. | 我是拉蒙上校 |
[05:27] | I speak English, if it makes this easier. | 为了便于沟通 我可以讲英语 |
[05:28] | It does. Thank you. | 那方便多了 谢谢 |
[05:30] | This way to my office. | 这边走 去我办公室吧 |
[05:33] | We’re following up a report. | 我们看到有报告说 |
[05:35] | Your officers were attacked by a powered assailant? | 你的手下遭到异能人士袭击 |
[05:37] | Yes. We’re already overwhelmed by the guns, drugs, | 对 我们已经因为枪支 毒品和绑架 |
[05:39] | and kidnappings, and now these things. | 忙得不可开交 再加上这种事 |
[05:43] | Are they really aliens? | 他们真是外星人吗 |
[05:45] | It’s a little bit more complicated than that. | 比那要复杂一些 |
[05:48] | But like everyone else, there are good ones and bad ones. | 就像其他人一样 他们也有好坏之分 |
[05:51] | But when they are bad, we are powerless to stop them. | 但我们没有能力阻止坏人 |
[05:53] | That convoy was loaded with weapons | 那支车队本来载着 |
[05:55] | that were supposed to help us fight whatever this is. | 用来对付他们的武器 |
[05:57] | And now weapons are gone. | 结果现在武器都没了 |
[05:59] | But we’re here. | 但我们来了 |
[06:00] | We’ve got a team on the ground, and we’re here to help. | 我们派了一队人去现场 我们是来帮忙的 |
[06:04] | I don’t know how it is that your agency still exists, | 我不知道你的机构为何还能存在 |
[06:08] | nor do I want to know, | 我也不想知道 |
[06:10] | but I appreciate your help. | 但我感谢你的帮助 |
[06:12] | Does that mean you’re reauthorizing S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你是要重新给神盾局授权吗 |
[06:14] | The public has a short memory but not that short. | 民众确实记性差 但还没差到那种地步 |
[06:17] | The image of Helicarriers crashing down | 天空航母舰队在首都坠落 |
[06:19] | on the nation’s capital is hard to forget. | 那场面让人难以忘记 |
[06:22] | Then why is this meeting happening | 如果神盾局不存在 |
[06:24] | if S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t exist? | 为什么还要进行这次会面 |
[06:28] | Because I need you to keep doing what you’re doing. | 因为我需要你继续做你正在做的事 |
[06:33] | Privately. | 私下里做 |
[06:35] | Publicly, the ATCU will still be the face | 明面上 ATCU依将是政府 |
[06:39] | of my administration’s response to advanced threats. | 对付高级威胁的机构 |
[06:42] | I’ll appoint a new head to the agency, | 我会给ATCU派一位新领导 |
[06:45] | one who understands they answer to you. | 他会知道他听命于你 |
[06:48] | So we’re your black-ops response. | 这么说 我们帮你做黑活儿 |
[06:51] | Isn’t black ops where you feel most comfortable? | 你最擅长的不就是黑活儿吗 |
[06:54] | I certainly prefer it to bureaucracy. | 跟官僚主义相比 我是更喜欢它 |
[06:57] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:58] | We’ll keep doing what we do, | 我们继续做正在做的事 |
[06:59] | and you’ll keep pretending we don’t exist. | 你们继续装作我们不存在 |
[07:03] | Exactly. | 就这样 |
[07:06] | One last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:09] | Gideon Malick. | 吉迪恩·马利克 |
[07:11] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[07:13] | He ordered this hit. | 刺杀是他下令的 |
[07:15] | He’s Hydra. | 他是九头蛇 |
[07:16] | Even if you can prove any of that, | 就算你有证据 |
[07:19] | Gideon Malick has a stake in almost every country’s economy. | 吉迪恩·马利克插手了几乎每个国家的经济 |
[07:23] | He advises world leaders, he served on the World Council, | 他给世界领导人出谋划策 在世界理事会任职 |
[07:26] | he spent a lifetime and a fortune building influence. | 他为扩大影响力花费了毕生的时间和财力 |
[07:29] | I can’t pull that thread. | 我没法动他 |
[07:31] | But you can let him walk free? | 那你就让他逃脱 |
[07:34] | Rosalind bled to death right here. | 罗莎琳就在这里流血身亡 |
[07:36] | Malick may have blood on his hands… | 马利克可能杀过人 |
[07:39] | but my hands are tied. | 但我无能为力 |
[07:42] | Yours are not. | 可你不是 |
[07:46] | Is there any intel you’re willing to give? | 你有什么情报要分享吗 |
[07:49] | Never spent enough time with the man to get in his head. | 跟他相处的时间太短 我无法了解他的想法 |
[07:52] | Listen, I’m aware of your sacrifices. | 听着 我知道你做出的牺牲 |
[07:56] | I thank you for your service. | 我感谢你的贡献 |
[07:59] | I’ll be in touch when I’ve named a new head to the ATCU. | 任命了ATCU的新领导后 我再联系你 |
[08:03] | We’re on the move. | 我们走了 |
[08:07] | Sorry he didn’t give you an angle to go at Malick. | 抱歉他不能帮你抓马利克 |
[08:10] | Actually, he may have. | 其实 或许他真帮到了 |
[08:15] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这种场面 |
[08:17] | Protests in Beirut. | 贝鲁特的抗议活动 |
[08:19] | Urban rioting 101. | 基本的城市骚乱 |
[08:21] | Child’s play compared to the real issue — | 跟真正的危机相比 不值一提 |
[08:23] | powers, wrong hands, again. | 又是异能[权力]落入坏人之手的事 |
[08:28] | This could be something. | 可能有发现 |
[08:33] | An entire armory’s worth of military might | 相当于一整个军械库的武器 |
[08:35] | nicked from a police van, | 被从警车里偷走 |
[08:36] | right under the nose of the police | 还是当着所有警察的面 |
[08:37] | in less than four minutes. | 前后四分钟都不到 |
[08:38] | The two of us, trained, experienced — | 我们俩训练有素 经验丰富 |
[08:40] | we can pull this off. | 也可以做得到 |
[08:42] | But all it takes is one tainted fish taco, and pff. | 但那人只需要一个被感染的鱼肉玉米卷 |
[08:47] | Unfair advantage, really. | 真是不公平的优势 |
[08:49] | Transmission starting now. | 现在开始传输 |
[08:51] | No offense intended. | 无意冒犯 |
[08:52] | Yeah, no, it’s great, being hunted, feared. | 没事 被人追捕 感到害怕 这多棒 |
[08:55] | It’s a blast. | 可好玩了 |
[08:57] | Metal scraping on an urban street — | 城市街道上的金属刮痕 |
[08:58] | a million and one possibilities. | 有太多的可能性 |
[09:04] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[09:05] | I hate to bother you, but is there something I’m not seeing? | 我也不想打扰你 但你能看看我漏了什么吗 |
[09:17] | No. | 没有 |
[09:19] | You’re right. It’s, um… inconclusive. | 你说得对 得不出什么结论 |
[09:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:24] | So, as far as the police on the scene believe, | 当时在现场的警察认定 |
[09:26] | whoever attacked them was invisible. | 攻击他们的是隐形人 |
[09:28] | Well, we’ve seen weirder. | 我们见过更奇怪的事 |
[09:31] | Invisibility — imagine the possibilities. | 隐形 想想都能做什么啊 |
[09:34] | What are you imagining? | 你在想什么 |
[09:36] | Nothing fun. | 不是什么好事 |
[09:37] | Get used to it. | 习惯吧 |
[09:38] | We can’t put the Terrigen genie back in the bottle. | 泰瑞根算是覆水难收了 |
[09:40] | Powers are the new normal. | 异能是新常态了 |
[09:41] | I think you’re just jealous. | 我觉得你是在嫉妒 |
[09:42] | Damn right I am. | 你说得太对了 |
[09:44] | Tell me you didn’t try one of those little fish-oil pills. | 你难道没尝过那些小鱼肝油丸吗 |
[09:46] | I had my fingers crossed for x-ray vision. | 我祈祷有X光视线来着 |
[09:52] | I was just curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[09:54] | I wasn’t the only one. | 而且不止我一个 |
[09:57] | I mean, I-I thought about it. | 我想过 |
[09:59] | I didn’t actually do it. | 但是没真做 |
[10:00] | Rehab was a bitch. | 康复过程很难熬的 |
[10:02] | Man, you two deserve each other. | 你们真是天生一对 |
[10:04] | Let’s fan out, cover more ground. | 散开搜索 范围更大一点 |
[10:43] | Pretty nifty magic trick you did there. | 好漂亮的魔术 |
[10:45] | Manos. Arriba. | 举起手来 |
[10:47] | You’d think three years’ high school Spanish… | 在高中学了三年西班牙语还是… |
[10:50] | All right, all right. Don’t do anything stupid. | 好了 别做蠢事 |
[10:52] | We’re just here to — | 我们只是想… |
[11:31] | How do you lose someone as big as Mack? | 怎么会迈克这么大块头的人给弄丢了呢 |
[11:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:33] | Same way one loses a truckload of weapons. | 就像他们丢了一车武器一样 |
[11:36] | Well, good thing a grocery store down the street | 好消息是 街边的杂货店 |
[11:38] | is security-conscious. | 安全意识很强 |
[11:40] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[11:42] | Who’s he looking at? | 他在看谁 |
[11:47] | W-what did we just watch? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[11:55] | How accelerated, exactly? | 到底有多快 |
[11:57] | Approximately 6 meters in a thirtieth of a second | 在视频那一帧的三十分之一秒内 |
[11:59] | that one frame of video is exposed. | 移动了约6米 |
[12:01] | So, very. | 所以说 非常快 |
[12:03] | Well, catching her won’t be easy. | 抓她肯定不容易 |
[12:04] | I’ll reconfigure the containment module, | 我重新配置隔离舱 |
[12:06] | if we can even get her in there. | 还不知能不能把她弄进去 |
[12:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:08] | So we can do that remotely? | 我们能远程调试那个吗 |
[12:09] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[12:10] | The poly-tectic adapt to the power we’re dealing with | 高分子适应性材料可以根据我们要应付的异能改变 |
[12:13] | a necessity since Inhuman powers are so random. | 异人族异能如此随机 这就很有必要了 |
[12:16] | Not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 |
[12:19] | Powers aren’t random. | 异能不是随机的 |
[12:21] | We were taught that each is given to fill | 据说每个人的异能都是为了 |
[12:22] | an evolutionary need at the time. | 满足当时进化的需要 |
[12:25] | Are you being serious? | 真的吗 |
[12:26] | To create equilibrium within the species. | 保证物种内的均衡 |
[12:29] | Yin yang and all that. | 阴阳什么的 |
[12:31] | At least, that’s what we were taught. | 反正他们是这么跟我们说的 |
[12:34] | A natural intelligent design. | 自然智能设计 |
[12:48] | Uh, sir, I think you’re gonna be pretty — | 长官 我认为你会很… |
[12:50] | Stop what you’re doing. Come with me. | 停下你手头的事 跟我来 |
[12:56] | What do you think of Mr. Campbell? | 你觉得坎贝尔先生怎么样 |
[12:57] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[12:58] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[12:59] | Obviously most helpful in helping us — Jemma — | 显然对我们 对珍玛很有帮助 |
[13:03] | understand Inhuman biology. | 帮她了解异人族生物原理 |
[13:05] | And it’s been good for keeping her busy, | 这是好事 让她忙起来 |
[13:07] | focusing on something else. | 而不是想别的事 |
[13:09] | Things still feel different, though. | 但我们之间不像从前了 |
[13:12] | But how could they not after what I did to Will? | 但是 我杀了威尔 怎么可能还一样 |
[13:18] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了你该做的 |
[13:20] | We both did. | 我们都是 |
[13:21] | Sometimes there’s no choice but the hard choice. | 有时 除了艰难的决定我们别无选择 |
[13:23] | That’s the job. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[13:34] | Now set up the machine. | 调试好这个机器 |
[13:36] | Sir, you’re not really think– | 长官 你不是真想 |
[13:37] | It’s not for me. | 不是我来 |
[13:40] | There’s one person who might have information about Gideon Malick. | 有个人可能有关于吉迪恩·马利克的情报 |
[13:43] | I need to get into his head. | 我得读取他的思维 |
[14:12] | Been waiting for you to come back. | 一直在等你回来呢 |
[14:24] | So you snap back to the same spot like a yo-yo. | 这么说你能像悠悠球一样 闪回到原地 |
[14:27] | Good to know. | 了解了 |
[14:30] | How about you let me — | 不如你让我 |
[14:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[14:36] | I’m starting to hate you. | 我开始讨厌你了 |
[14:38] | No mas. | 不许动 |
[14:43] | Von Strucker’s in a persistent vegetative state. | 冯·斯特拉克一直处于植物人状态 |
[14:45] | Significant portions of his brain are damaged. | 他大脑很大一部分受损了 |
[14:52] | Sir, I’m not sure what you want to do is even possible. | 长官 我不确定你想做的事是否有可能 |
[14:55] | Let’s find out. | 试试看吧 |
[14:56] | It’s worth a shot if it gets us closer to Malick. | 如果能让我们更接近马利克就值得一试 |
[15:03] | We were alerted to a police report — Bogota, Colombia. | 我们注意到了哥伦比亚波哥大的一份警方报告 |
[15:06] | I’ve dispatched a team. | 我已经派了一支小队过去 |
[15:09] | We need to replace our losses. | 我们得弥补损失 |
[15:12] | Dr. Garner did a lot of damage, | 加纳博士造成了很大损失 |
[15:14] | and our guest needs Inhumans. | 我们的客人又需要异人 |
[15:19] | You have doubts. | 你有疑虑 |
[15:20] | He can barely stand, doesn’t speak. | 他几乎站不起来 也不能说话 |
[15:23] | Because he spent hundreds of years clinging to life, | 因为他花了数百年苟且偷生 |
[15:27] | trying to survive on the few men we were able to sacrifice | 努力靠每几十年我们为他牺牲的 |
[15:29] | every few decades. | 几个人存活 |
[15:32] | But I’m not a fool. | 但我不傻 |
[15:33] | Keep your eyes open. | 留心点 |
[15:35] | I don’t want my faith to be misplaced. | 我不想把信念寄托错地方 |
[15:40] | Sir, he’s asking for you. | 长官 他找你 |
[15:43] | He spoke? | 他说话了 |
[16:08] | How can I help you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[16:20] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[16:31] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[16:40] | Chair’s an upgrade. | 有椅子算升级了 |
[16:42] | At least there’s that. | 至少有那个 |
[16:43] | Yeah, again, I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我还是不知道你在说什么 |
[16:49] | Policia? Yeah. | 警察 对 |
[16:51] | You stole pistolas from the policia | 你从警察手里偷了手枪 |
[16:53] | and sold the pistolas to your amigos — criminals. | 然后卖给你的朋友 罪犯 |
[16:59] | Yeah, you — whoosh, whoosh. | 对 你 飕飕的 |
[17:02] | You’re a criminal. | 你是个罪犯 |
[17:09] | Dios? You think God did this? | 上帝 你觉得是上帝做的 |
[17:12] | Sí. Dios. | 对 上帝 |
[17:14] | You think it was a gift from Dios or pescado? | 你觉得这是上帝的恩赐 还是鱼 |
[17:18] | Pescado? | 鱼 |
[17:19] | Yeah, fish. | 对 鱼 |
[17:21] | I know my way around a menu. | 我会念菜单 |
[17:36] | I think you’re talking about Terrigenesis. | 我觉得你说的是泰瑞根变异 |
[17:38] | – Terrigenesis? – Yeah. | -泰瑞根变异 -对 |
[17:41] | You’re an alien. | 你是个外星人 |
[17:42] | My partner’s one, too. | 我搭档也是 |
[17:45] | You’ll see her soon enough. | 你很快就会见到她了 |
[17:56] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:57] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[18:04] | Her? | 就她呀 |
[18:06] | Don’t make me crush you. | 别逼我揍你 |
[18:08] | So, this recovers lost memories? | 这东西能恢复记忆吗 |
[18:10] | But it’s a dangerous procedure on a healthy subject. | 但对健康的人来说 这一过程很危险 |
[18:13] | And Werner’s anything but. | 而沃纳完全不健康 |
[18:15] | Anoxic brain trauma. | 缺氧脑损伤 |
[18:17] | Prefrontal cortex is barely active. | 前额皮质基本没有活跃迹象 |
[18:19] | But memories are backed up in other areas, as well, | 但记忆在其他区域也有备份 |
[18:20] | traces and images tucked throughout the brain. | 微量记忆和图像遍布在大脑的褶皱中 |
[18:22] | Just need to dig them out. | 把它们挖出来就行了 |
[18:28] | You have a problem with this? | 你觉得介意吗 |
[18:31] | Because I do. | 我觉得 |
[18:33] | I’ve been in this thing twice. | 我进去过两回了 |
[18:34] | Getting my arm cut off was pleasant by comparison. | 相比之下胳膊被砍掉还算愉快了 |
[18:38] | But they’re telling me Gideon Malick is untouchable. | 但他们跟我说吉迪恩·马利克动不得 |
[18:40] | I won’t accept that. | 这我不接受 |
[18:43] | – We good to go? – Yes, sir. | -可以开始了吗 -是 长官 |
[18:49] | Werner, I need your help. | 沃纳 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:50] | Concentrate on Gideon Malick. | 努力想吉迪恩·马利克 |
[18:53] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[18:56] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[18:58] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[19:00] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[19:03] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[19:05] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[19:06] | No, just kill me! | 不 杀了我吧 |
[19:08] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[19:13] | She’ll wake up soon, and when she does, | 她很快就会醒过来了 到时候 |
[19:15] | I want you to run point on intake. | 你来负责纳入她 |
[19:17] | What do we know about her? | 关于她我们都了解什么 |
[19:19] | Other than the kidnapping and the gun-running. | 除了绑架和贩卖军火以外 |
[19:21] | She works a clerical job at a museum. | 她在一家博物馆做文员 |
[19:24] | At night, art classes. | 晚上去教美术 |
[19:25] | Artist turned gun-runner. Kind of sexy. | 艺术家变身军火贩 有点性感 |
[19:28] | No record. | 查不到记录 |
[19:30] | It doesn’t add up. | 这说不通啊 |
[19:31] | She got powers. That’s how it adds up. | 她有异能 这就能说通了 |
[19:36] | Andrew was a lovely head shrinker | 安德鲁在变成不可爱的 |
[19:37] | before he turned into a not-so-lovely Inhuman serial killer. | 异人连环杀手之前原本是个可爱的心理医生呢 |
[19:41] | Point made. | 此话在理 |
[19:42] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Mack, is this the accomplice that you mentioned? | 迈克 这就是你提到的同伙吗 |
[19:47] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s him. | 对 对 就是他 |
[19:48] | Her cousin. Lives by her. Also no record. | 她堂弟 跟她生活在一起 也查不到记录 |
[19:52] | Why are they taking those weapons? | 他们为什么要抢武器 |
[19:53] | Hunter and I will go track them down. | 我和亨特去把武器追回来 |
[20:09] | You’re up. | 上吧 |
[20:25] | She’s feisty. | 她脾气真爆 |
[20:26] | Yeah, she’s not happy to be locked in there. | 对 她不喜欢被锁在里面 |
[20:28] | I guess the shoe’s on the other foot. | 风水轮流转啊 |
[20:30] | You’re enjoying this. | 你在暗爽啊 |
[20:32] | Maybe a little. | 可能是有点 |
[20:47] | You trying to regain strength? | 你是想恢复体力吗 |
[20:54] | You were hurt pretty bad. | 你伤得挺重 |
[20:56] | The body was dead. | 这具躯壳已经死了 |
[20:58] | I was dying. | 我也濒死了 |
[21:03] | They have advanced, but they haven’t changed. | 他们进步了 但却没有改变 |
[21:06] | “They”? | 他们 |
[21:07] | Humans. | 人类 |
[21:10] | But you’re not human anymore, are you? | 但你已经不是人类了 对吧 |
[21:18] | You don’t believe I am what they say. | 你不相信我像他们说的一样 |
[21:21] | Once I’m strong enough… | 等我足够强壮了 |
[21:25] | …you will. | 你会相信的 |
[21:29] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[21:31] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[21:32] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[21:34] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[21:35] | – Just kill me! – This isn’t working. | -杀了我吧 -这根本没用 |
[21:37] | He’s stuck in a memory of trauma. | 他被困在创伤记忆里了 |
[21:38] | We can’t snap him out of it. | 我们不能帮他脱离出来 |
[21:39] | – Just kill me! – I know what that’s like. | -杀了我吧 -我知道那是什么感觉 |
[21:41] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[21:42] | Just kill me! | 杀了我吧 |
[21:44] | What about him? | 他可以吗 |
[21:45] | – Me? – Just kill me. | -我吗 -杀了我吧 |
[21:47] | Neurons communicate using electrical impulses. | 神经元细胞通过电脉冲传达信号 |
[21:49] | You could stimulate other areas of his brain. | 你可以刺激他大脑的其他部分 |
[21:51] | Targeted electroshock. | 定向电击疗法 |
[21:53] | Hell no. I’m not doing that. | 没门 我才不干 |
[21:54] | Well, at the very least, it could jolt him out of this loop. | 这至少可以帮他摆脱这个循环 |
[21:56] | Or fry his cerebrum. | 或者烤熟他的大脑 |
[21:57] | He’s suffering. | 他在受苦 |
[21:58] | – You could help snap him out of it. – Just kill me. | -你可以帮他脱离痛苦 -杀了我吧 |
[22:00] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[22:01] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[22:04] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[22:06] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[22:09] | Just kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[22:17] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[22:27] | Tell me about Gideon Malick. | 跟我说说吉迪恩·马利克 |
[22:29] | I’ll handle everything. | 我会处理好一切 |
[22:31] | He sold me out. | 他出卖了我 |
[22:33] | You sold me out. | 你出卖了我 |
[22:34] | Before he sold you out, you reached him. | 他出卖你之前 你找到了他 |
[22:36] | – How? – You sold me out! | -怎么找到的 -你出卖了我 |
[22:37] | Tell me how. | 告诉我方法 |
[22:39] | Dad said only as a last resort. | 我爸说这是迫不得已的最后办法 |
[22:44] | Perizad sent me. | 佩瑞扎德叫我来的 |
[22:45] | We went to Princeton together. | 我们是普林斯顿同学 |
[22:51] | No. | 不要 |
[22:53] | I was afraid. | 我好害怕 |
[22:54] | I didn’t have anywhere else to turn. | 我无处可去 |
[22:57] | I didn’t know where else to turn. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[23:00] | And now we do. | 现在我们知道了 |
[23:18] | Tell her S.H.I.E.L.D. isn’t really with anyone. | 告诉她神盾局不跟任何人是一伙儿的 |
[23:20] | We’re sort of our own thing. | 我们自成一派 |
[23:25] | She said her powers were a gift from God. | 她说过她的异能是上帝的恩赐 |
[23:39] | I think we were wrong about her. | 我觉得我们看错她了 |
[23:41] | Ask her about the convoy. | 问问她那批货的事 |
[23:43] | Why’d she take those weapons? | 她为什么要拿走武器 |
[24:19] | But… they belong to the police. | 但那是警察的啊 |
[24:27] | Thieves in uniform. | 官贼 |
[24:44] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[24:44] | He was dumping weapons into the river. | 他在往河里丢武器 |
[24:47] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[24:53] | We got visitors. | 有人来了 |
[24:54] | Local law enforcement. | 当地执法部门 |
[24:55] | Okay, well, be careful. | 好吧 小心 |
[24:56] | Not everyone’s on this side of the law. | 他们并不都是站在法律这边的 |
[24:58] | We’re on our way. | 我们就过去 |
[25:00] | Stay with him? | 看着他 |
[25:05] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[25:06] | We’ve got this. | 我们搞定了 |
[25:08] | World Health Organization jurisdiction. | 这事归世界卫生组织管 |
[25:14] | You don’t really expect me to just drive away, do you? | 你不会指望我就开车离开吧 |
[25:18] | Guess not. | 看来不会 |
[25:23] | It would’ve been easier if you had. | 如果你直接走了会更好办 |
[26:07] | Hunter and Bobbi were gone by the time we got there. | 我们到时亨特和芭比已经不见了 |
[26:10] | Elena’s cousin. | 埃琳娜的堂弟 |
[26:11] | The police just left him there. | 警察就把他丢在那里 |
[26:14] | I need to tell Coulson what’s going on. | 我得把情况汇报给科尔森 |
[26:16] | I haven’t seen a lot of dead bodies, but is that normal? | 我没见过很多尸体 那正常吗 |
[26:20] | No, it’s too soon for rigor mortis to set in, but… | 现在还不该有尸僵 但 |
[26:24] | maybe they have another kind of weapon. | 或许他们有与众不同的武器 |
[26:26] | An Inhuman? | 异人吗 |
[26:28] | I don’t see how Bobbi and Hunter were taken otherwise. | 否则芭比和亨特不可能被抓 |
[26:31] | Elena has been asking about him. | 埃琳娜一直在追问他 |
[26:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[27:07] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[27:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:09] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:14] | Pain means it’s wearing off. | 疼说明效力要过去了 |
[27:17] | Bloody powers. | 该死的异能 |
[27:27] | Good afternoon, beautiful. | 下午好 美人 |
[27:30] | I need you to answer questions. | 我需要你回答几个问题 |
[27:32] | His fate depends on your answers. | 他的命运就看你的回答了 |
[27:36] | Why are you really here? | 你们究竟来做什么 |
[27:52] | Joey’s here to, um… | 乔伊是来… |
[27:57] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[28:00] | It’s not something I talk about, | 我并不常谈论这个 |
[28:01] | but like you, I rely on my faith. | 但我跟你一样 也依靠我的信仰 |
[28:09] | And somehow, I never made the connection | 但不知为何 你说之前 |
[28:11] | till you said it, but… | 我从没那么想过 但 |
[28:14] | maybe these powers, these… | 或许这些能力 |
[28:16] | gifts that you have, that Daisy has, maybe they’re not random. | 你的天赋 黛西的天赋 或许不是随机的 |
[28:21] | Maybe it’s part of a plan. | 或许这是有大局的 |
[28:28] | She believes she’s meant to do good with these gifts. | 她认为她是注定要用天赋来做好事的 |
[28:29] | We believe the same thing. | 我们也是这样认为的 |
[28:32] | We need to help each other, to stop them. | 我们得互相帮助 阻止他们 |
[28:50] | She’s in. | 她同意了 |
[28:52] | How do your powers work? | 你的能力是怎么运作的 |
[28:59] | It’s connected to her pulse. | 跟她的脉搏相连 |
[29:00] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:02] | What’s the radius on her powers? | 她的能力半径是多少 |
[29:08] | As far as she can go in one heartbeat. | 一次心跳的时间能跑多远是多远 |
[29:45] | You’re my new best friend. | 你是我的新闺蜜了 |
[29:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:50] | Here. | 看 |
[29:51] | Two figures, not moving but alive. | 两个人影 不动 但还活着 |
[29:53] | Assuming Bobbi and Hunter. | 应该是芭比和亨特 |
[29:55] | The other figures moving in the room — assume bad guys. | 分局内其他移动的人 应该都是坏人 |
[29:58] | One of them has powers, so best we avoid him. | 其中一个有超能力 最好避开他 |
[30:01] | To that end… | 为了这个目的 |
[30:05] | At S.H.I.E.L.D., we do better than duct tape. | 我们神盾局有比胶带更好的东西 |
[30:23] | Joey, you seeing this? | 乔伊 你看到了吗 |
[30:26] | Take care of it. | 去解决 |
[30:27] | Why are you here? | 你们来做什么 |
[30:29] | We’re part of an alien task force. | 我们是外星人特遣队的 |
[30:31] | There’s an invasion happening of powered people, | 现在有异能人入侵事件在发生 |
[30:34] | like Medusa eyes over there. | 就比如那位美杜莎眼 |
[30:41] | Like I said, alien invasion. | 我说了 外星人入侵 |
[31:15] | Okay, you grab the weapons, and I’ll — | 好吧 你去拿武器 我去… |
[31:23] | Or you do that. | 这样也行 |
[31:31] | Maybe you should make a run for it. | 或许你该逃跑 |
[31:37] | Mack, you need to warn the others. | 迈克 你得提醒其他人 |
[31:42] | The Inhuman — the power’s in his eyes! | 那个异人 异能在他的眼睛里 |
[31:44] | No, no, Elena, don’t! | 别 埃琳娜 别 |
[31:59] | His glasses. | 他的眼镜 |
[32:07] | Elena! | 埃琳娜 |
[32:21] | Perizad sent me. | 佩瑞扎德叫我来的 |
[32:25] | We went to Princeton together. | 我们是普林斯顿同学 |
[33:15] | Hold, please. | 请等待 |
[33:31] | Werner? | 沃纳 |
[33:32] | No, he’s in no shape to make phone calls these days. | 不是 他如今根本没法打电话 |
[33:35] | You made sure of that, if I’m talking to Gideon Malick. | 你确保了这一点 如果你是吉迪恩·马利克的话 |
[33:40] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当是了 |
[33:42] | Phil Coulson here. | 我是菲尔·科尔森 |
[33:45] | Is this about Rosalind Price? | 是为了罗莎琳·普莱斯吗 |
[33:48] | The man who took her is gone. | 杀她的那个人已经死了 |
[33:49] | As will be everything you value. | 你珍视的一切也都会消逝 |
[33:51] | It’s started to unravel, hasn’t it? | 都开始崩溃了 是吧 |
[33:54] | Your portal gone, the Inhumans you stockpiled murdered… | 你的传送门没了 你积存的异人都被杀了 |
[33:58] | It wasn’t easy to get this number, | 拿到这个号码很不容易 |
[34:00] | but this call will cost you. | 但这通电话会让你损失惨重 |
[34:02] | We’re tracking this line everywhere it connects. | 我们在追踪这趟线连接到的所有地方 |
[34:05] | It’ll cost me millions, to be sure. | 肯定是会让我损失上百万 |
[34:08] | I’ll have to shut down a few offices, | 我们得关掉几个办事处 |
[34:10] | but don’t get too far ahead of yourself, Mr. Coulson. | 但别得意过头了 科尔森先生 |
[34:15] | My influence reaches a little bit farther than that. | 我的影响力比那要广一点 |
[34:23] | We’ll configure the module to hold him, | 我们会调整隔离舱来关押他 |
[34:25] | and get Bobbi, Elena, and Hunter to medical. | 然后让医务人员给芭比 埃琳娜和亨特看看 |
[34:30] | This is Hydra Six, we’ve arrived. | 这里是九头蛇六号 我们到了 |
[34:44] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[34:49] | Hydra. | 九头蛇 |
[35:19] | She’s not wrong. | 她说得对 |
[35:32] | She’s a perfect fit for this team you’re trying to build. | 她太合适你想组建的队伍了 |
[35:34] | Except for the pesky little fact she doesn’t want any part of it. | 有一点点麻烦的是 她不想加入 |
[35:36] | Look, she’s also vulnerable out there. | 她自己在外很容易受伤 |
[35:39] | Might be a good thing, keeping her close. | 把她留在身边或许是好事 |
[35:41] | It’s safer. | 更安全 |
[35:44] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看我 |
[35:48] | Is it safer? | 真的更安全吗 |
[35:50] | Four of us in one place makes us vulnerable, | 我们四个在一起会让我们不安全 |
[35:52] | like the 12 Inhumans Lash killed. | 比如鞭笞杀的那12个异人 |
[35:54] | It’s hard to build a team if everyone’s spread over the world. | 如果大家都分散在世界各地 还怎么组队啊 |
[35:57] | When I was a hacker, my team and I, we were tight, | 我做黑客的时候 我和队员们很亲密 |
[35:59] | and we weren’t on the same continent. | 但都不在一片大陆上 |
[36:02] | Yeah, with the right tech solution, it could work. | 如果技术问题解决了 或许能行 |
[36:06] | Let’s hope the Director agrees. | 希望局长同意 |
[36:12] | If we need backup, or if you do, | 如果我们需要后援 或者你需要 |
[36:15] | we’re a tap away. | 我们一触就到 |
[36:20] | Backup. | 后援 |
[36:23] | I’m — I’m sorry for kidnapping you. | 很抱歉我绑架了你 |
[36:32] | I’ll see you soon… | 我们回头见 |
[36:34] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[36:38] | Goodbye, Mack. | 再见 迈克 |
[36:40] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[36:46] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[36:48] | Maybe you don’t have to miss dinner this Sunday. | 或许你这周日可以回去吃晚饭 |
[37:04] | When did you get done? | 你什么时候做完的 |
[37:06] | Uh, earlier today. | 今天早些时候 |
[37:07] | I think he’s gonna like this one. | 他应该会喜欢这个的 |
[37:11] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[37:12] | Must be fascinating | 很有趣吧 |
[37:13] | getting to know all about Inhuman DNA and — | 能了解到各种关于异人族DNA的… |
[37:15] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[37:18] | There it is. | 我说出来了 |
[37:19] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[37:22] | I’m here. | 我就在这儿 |
[37:24] | Together. We’re — | 我们在一起… |
[37:26] | Professional and matter of fact, | 一起工作 这是不假 |
[37:27] | and there’s this chasm in the middle of the room | 但房间里却有一道大裂缝 |
[37:29] | of all these things, of our kiss and Will’s death, and — | 因为发生的一切 我们的吻 威尔的死 |
[37:33] | And I’m sorry about that, Jemma, because — | 对那个我很抱歉 珍玛 因为 |
[37:36] | because maybe there was another way… | 或许的确有其他办法 |
[37:39] | and there was something else that I could’ve done. | 或许我本可以做点什么 |
[37:41] | Will died saving me. | 威尔是为救我而死 |
[37:43] | What you did was kill a thing, a monster. | 你只是杀了一个怪物 |
[37:46] | You’ve been nothing less than extraordinary this whole time. | 这段时间以来 你一直很了不起 |
[37:53] | So, um… | 那… |
[37:56] | …about this… chasm, as you call it. | 你说的这个…裂缝 |
[38:01] | Can we start over, back to where we began? | 我们可以重新开始吗 回到当初那样 |
[38:04] | 16 and achingly shy. | 16岁 害羞的要命 |
[38:06] | Two people, endlessly inquisitive, | 就两个人 无尽的好奇 |
[38:08] | about to embark on a relationship | 即将开始一段 |
[38:09] | that will change their lives, | 改变他们生活的关系 |
[38:10] | but they don’t know where it will go. | 但他们不知道将来会有怎样的发展 |
[38:15] | I’m Jemma Simmons, biochemist. | 我是珍玛·西蒙斯 生物化学家 |
[38:22] | Leopold Fitz, engineering. | 利奥波德·菲兹 工程学 |
[38:38] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[38:40] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[38:41] | So, I just ran into Joey, packing up. | 我刚看见乔伊在收拾东西 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:46] | You think I’m making a mistake? | 你觉得我做错了吗 |
[38:49] | Letting him live a normal life like everyone else? | 让他像大家那样过上正常生活吗 |
[38:52] | No, you’re not. | 没错 |
[38:53] | No, I mean offering you the same deal. | 不 我是指给你同样的提议 |
[38:55] | Your APB’s been lifted. No one’s looking for you. | 你的全境通告已经解除 没人在找你了 |
[38:58] | You could go back to your old life if you want. | 如果你想 可以回归以前的生活 |
[39:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:04] | It’s pretty interesting here. | 这里挺有意思的 |
[39:07] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就希望你那么说 |
[39:22] | You’re trusting them more. | 你更加信任他们了 |
[39:25] | It’s good to delegate. | 分派任务是好事 |
[39:27] | So it’s not because you don’t trust yourself. | 那么不是因为你不信任自己 |
[39:33] | It looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[39:35] | Fitz outdid himself on this one. | 菲兹这次做得太出色了 |
[39:37] | Lots of bells and whistles. | 加了好多花里胡哨的东西 |
[39:39] | It’s pretty fantastic. | 挺不错的 |
[39:41] | May I? | 可以摸摸吗 |
[39:46] | Feels real. | 感觉好真实 |
[39:48] | Feels like the others. | 感觉跟其他的一样 |
[39:50] | It’s not the hand. It’s me. | 不是手的事 是我 |
[39:54] | Maybe you’re not supposed to get over it. | 或许你不非得翻篇 |
[39:56] | Some things you can’t move past. | 有些事就是过不去的坎 |
[39:59] | They scar you, change you permanently. | 给你留下伤疤 永远改变你 |
[40:04] | I don’t know what happened there, on that planet. | 我不知道在那个星球上发生了什么 |
[40:08] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | You joined the cavalry. | 你也是个铁骑了 |
[40:18] | In a surprising move, | 令人意外的消息 |
[40:19] | Gothite Industry closed 10 offices today. | 针铁矿工业今天关闭了十个办事处 |
[40:22] | Their stock prices continue to tumble as investor react. | 投资者纷纷做出反应 公司股价也下跌了 |
[40:25] | Gideon Malick could not be reached for comment. | 尚无法联系到吉迪恩·马利克进行采访 |
[40:27] | Sometimes you’re wounded, sometimes you wound. | 有时候你受伤 有时候你伤人 |
[40:30] | But he’s still collecting Inhumans. | 但他还在收集异人族 |
[40:32] | Any theories as to why? | 能猜到为什么吗 |
[40:34] | Lincoln said Inhuman powers create a balance | 林肯说异人的异能在物种内 |
[40:36] | for the species, an equilibrium. | 制造了一种平衡 均衡 |
[40:40] | We got a lot of heroes on our side. | 我们这边有很多英雄 |
[40:41] | Makes me wonder what Malick has on his. | 让我不禁想 马利克那边都有谁 |
[40:48] | Did we get the Inhuman? | 把异人带回来了吗 |
[40:50] | The doctors are with him now, | 医生正在给他做检查 |
[40:51] | but they say his powers are strong. | 但他们说他的能力很强 |
[40:54] | At least we get some good news today. | 今天至少还有点好消息 |
[41:11] | You want to believe, but you don’t know if you can. | 你想相信 但你不确定你能不能 |
[41:13] | Coulson survived. | 科尔森没死 |
[41:15] | Could be you’re not who I thought you were. | 或许你跟我想的不一样 |
[41:30] | You’ll believe… | 你会相信的 |
[41:33] | once I make a believer out of him. | 等你看到我是如何让他相信 |
[41:50] | It makes perfect sense to name him the head of the ATCU. | 让他做ATCU的主管非常合理 |
[41:53] | He knows all the players, | 他了解所有人物 |
[41:55] | the public respects military authority — | 公众也尊重军队权威 |
[41:57] | you’ve worked together. | 你们还共事过 |
[41:58] | I wouldn’t exactly call it “together.” | 我觉得不能算是”共事” |
[41:59] | He has the utmost respect for you. | 他对你非常尊敬 |
[42:02] | Now I know you’re lying. | 这就是撒谎了 |
[42:03] | Remember, he’ll be taking orders from you. | 记住 他要听命于你 |
[42:06] | And I’m sure he’s thrilled about that. | 他肯定开心死了 |
[42:08] | I’m confident this will work out, Coulson. | 我相信这会成功的 科尔森 |
[42:13] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[42:19] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |