时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You’re here for Bobbi… | 你在这儿是为了芭比 |
[00:04] | She’s the only reason why you call yourself an agent | 你成为特工就是为了她 |
[00:06] | Well, that’s no way to treat a friend. | 怎么能这么对一个朋友 |
[00:08] | We’re not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[00:09] | Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra, | 马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头 |
[00:11] | but I can’t shake this feeling | 但我有种强烈感觉 |
[00:12] | that he’s reporting to someone else. | 他还要向另一个人汇报 |
[00:14] | And our guest needs Inhumans. | 我们的客人需要异人 |
[00:15] | I’m building an army. | 我在建造一支军队 |
[00:16] | Gideon Malick has a stake in almost every country’s economy. | 吉迪恩·马利克插手了几乎每个国家的经济 |
[00:20] | He spent a lifetime and a fortune building influence. | 他为扩大影响力花费了毕生的时间和财力 |
[00:24] | Uh, these inhumans are not our enemies. | 这些异人族并不是我们的敌人 |
[00:26] | My country is prepared | 我国愿意 |
[00:28] | to establish a home for them, | 为他们建立一个家园 |
[00:30] | a sanctuary state. | 一个庇护所 |
[00:32] | There are a few obstacles, | 还有一些障碍 |
[00:34] | but with your influence, | 但有你的影响力 |
[00:35] | we should be able to work them all out. | 我们应该能攻破一切困难 |
[00:37] | Hunter, Bobbi, are you there? Come in. Over. | 亨特 芭比 收到吗 回话 完毕 |
[00:40] | Sorry. Can’t talk right now, boss. | 抱歉 现在没法说话 老大 |
[00:42] | We’re in the belly of the beast. We’ll call you when we land. | 我们在野兽腹中 落地再通话 |
[00:59] | Incroyable. | 真是难以置信[法语] |
[01:02] | How you are alive, sitting here, is a miracle to me. | 你能活着坐在这儿真是个奇迹 |
[01:08] | You’re lucky that your government intervened — | 你很幸运你的政府介入了 |
[01:11] | that Interpol was brought in at all. | 让国际刑警插手此案 |
[01:14] | For something as serious at this? | 如此严重的罪行 |
[01:19] | Three highly decorated members of the Russian government, | 三位政绩卓著的俄国政要 |
[01:23] | murdered in cold blood, on Russian soil, | 在俄国本土被前神盾局特工 |
[01:27] | by former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. | 冷血杀害 |
[01:32] | In another time, we would have found you three feet below the ice — | 这要是以前 我们就得去三尺寒冰下为你收尸了 |
[01:36] | if we found you at all. | 也或许根本无处收尸 |
[01:39] | You must have something to say for yourself. | 你肯定有什么要说的吧 |
[01:46] | I’d like a cheeseburger, medium, | 我想要个芝士汉堡 五分熟 |
[01:48] | with cheddar cheese, | 加切达干酪 |
[01:50] | ketchup, mayo, lettuce, and tomato. | 番茄酱 蛋黄酱 生菜和番茄 |
[01:53] | And some curly fries. Crispy. | 还要扭扭薯条 脆点的 |
[01:58] | Ms. Morse… | 莫尔斯女士 |
[02:02] | …I’m your only ally here. | 在这里我是你唯一的朋友 |
[02:05] | There’s no one else to help you, nowhere to run. | 没人会帮你 你也无处可逃 |
[02:08] | So tell me… | 所以说吧 |
[02:10] | what were you doing in Siberia? | 你去西伯利亚干什么 |
[02:26] | Malick’s convoy heading our way. | 马利克的车队朝我们开过来了 |
[02:27] | Probably should stretch before running. | 跑步前真该做一下伸展运动 |
[02:30] | Hey, where’s the de– | 那个什么在哪 |
[02:32] | I thought I had it. | 我以为在我这里 |
[02:33] | Ah, being cooped up in a jet | 窝在机舱里 |
[02:34] | isn’t exactly conducive to blood flow. | 实在不利于血液循环 |
[02:37] | Where’s the target designator? | 目标指示器在哪 |
[02:38] | Oh, hold on. I got it. | 等等 在我这儿 |
[02:40] | Here you go, luv. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[02:44] | Bird to Zephyr, painting target. Do you copy? | 小鸟呼叫和风 目标已标记 收到了吗 |
[02:48] | Copy that, Bird. | 收到 小鸟 |
[02:49] | Target’s lit. We’re tracking now. | 目标已标记 正在追踪 |
[02:55] | Okay, it looks like Malick’s convoy’s | 好的 貌似马利克的车队 |
[02:56] | heading for this decommissioned power plant | 正在赶去这座30公里外的 |
[02:57] | about 30 kilometers away. | 废弃电站 |
[02:59] | Dead in the middle of Nowhereville, Siberia. | 在荒无人烟的西伯利亚不毛之地中 |
[03:01] | Yeah, if Malick and his Russian patsy | 如果马利克和他的俄国伙伴 |
[03:03] | want to build some Inhuman sanctuary, | 想要建一个异人族庇护所 |
[03:04] | why not build it someplace nice and sunny? | 为什么不选个阳光和美的地方呢 |
[03:06] | Same reason they don’t put a prison camp in Malibu — | 和马里布海滩没有监狱是一个道理 |
[03:09] | “Not in my backyard.” | 远离人群 |
[03:11] | That’s what the sanctuary really is gonna be, isn’t it? | 这才是庇护所的真正面目吧 |
[03:13] | A prison camp. | 一座罪犯集中营 |
[03:14] | We’ll see what Bobbi and Hunter find when they get there. | 等芭比和亨特到了看看有什么发现吧 |
[03:17] | Zephyr to Bird — we have Malick’s convoy, | 和风呼叫小鸟 我们看到马利克的车队了 |
[03:18] | can guide you to them, | 可以引导你们过去 |
[03:19] | but you’re gonna need some transport. | 但你们得弄辆交通工具 |
[03:21] | Will that be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:25] | No, I think we’re good. | 应该没问题了 |
[03:27] | Chop-chop. | 赶紧的 |
[03:33] | I have to say, I have never encountered someone like you. | 我得说 我从没遇到过你这样的人 |
[03:36] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢了 |
[03:38] | Someone who has the ability to spout | 你居然能如此从容地 |
[03:39] | absolute nonsense with such ease. | 随口胡诌各种废话 |
[03:43] | It’s not nonsense. It’s the truth. | 这不是胡诌 这是事实 |
[03:46] | Bobbi and I were on holiday, picking mushrooms — | 芭比和我在度假 我们在采蘑菇 |
[03:48] | In the woods of Siberia in the dead of winter. | 在深冬时节跑去西伯利亚的树林里采蘑菇 |
[03:50] | Do you know a better place to find the jumbo chaga mushroom? | 要找巨型白桦茸 还有更理想的地方吗 |
[03:53] | Because I certainly do not. | 反正我是想不到 |
[03:55] | You were caught with a weapon, standing over a dead man. | 你被抓时持有武器 身边还有个死人 |
[03:57] | An unfortunate circumstance. | 真是不幸 |
[03:59] | Who ordered the assassination? | 是谁派你们来进行暗杀的 |
[04:00] | Assassination? Are you joking? | 暗杀 开什么玩笑 |
[04:02] | You broke in to a top-secret Russian facility. | 你们闯进了一间顶级戒备的俄国机构 |
[04:05] | We were accosted in the woods by some ham-fisted — | 我们在树林里被几个大块头搭了讪 |
[04:09] | dare I say, drunken — soldiers, | 几个喝醉了的士兵 |
[04:11] | who dragged us into this entire mess. | 是他们把我们卷进这烂摊子的 |
[04:13] | All we did was try to get out of it. | 我们只是想抽身离开 |
[04:15] | We’re the victims here, mate. | 我们才是受害者 伙计 |
[04:20] | You want to know the key to a good mushroom soup? | 想知道做好蘑菇汤的关键是什么吗 |
[04:24] | Dried porcinis. | 干牛肝菌 |
[04:31] | Quite pretty, in its own way. | 还挺美的 有特色 |
[04:39] | Zephyr, we’re in sight, but no visuals on the target. | 和风 我们就位了 但没看到目标 |
[04:41] | – Can we get thermals? – Yep. | -能热感成像吗 -能 |
[04:43] | We’ve got eyes on you, Bird, | 我们看到你们了 小鸟 |
[04:44] | but we can’t see inside the plant. | 但我们看不到电站里的情况 |
[04:45] | Internal lining must be blocking thermal | 肯定有内衬屏蔽了热感 |
[04:47] | or ground-penetrating radar. | 和探地雷达 |
[04:51] | They’re hiding something. | 他们在隐藏什么东西 |
[04:53] | Malick’s SUV is inside, parked in the loading-bay area, | 马利克的车在里面 停在装货区 |
[04:56] | along with several military vehicles. | 边上还有几辆军用车 |
[05:00] | Must be their base of operations during construction. | 肯定是他们施工期间的操作基地 |
[05:03] | They’ve wiped out almost 30 square kilometers of forest | 他们清空了30平方公里的森林 |
[05:05] | just to make room for this place. | 就为了给这里腾地方 |
[05:08] | You wonder why the planet’s dying. | 难怪地球要死了呢 |
[05:09] | Got that right, mate. | 可不是 伙计 |
[05:10] | You and Jemma watch that documentary I mentioned? | 你和珍玛看过我说的那个纪录片了吗 |
[05:12] | Oh, yes! The one about the Amazon? | 看了 关于亚马逊的那个 |
[05:14] | And you’ll talk about it later. | 你俩回头再聊 |
[05:16] | We need eyes and ears down there. | 我们需要人进去打探 |
[05:17] | Malick told me point-blank | 马利克当面跟我说 |
[05:18] | he’s putting together an Inhuman army, | 他在组建异人军队 |
[05:20] | so he’s either here to add more soldiers or to set up shop. | 所以他要么是来招兵 要么是来建基地 |
[05:23] | Copy that. If we’re gonna infiltrate, | 收到 如果我们要潜入 |
[05:25] | a surveillance package would help, sir. | 有点监控设备会更好 长官 |
[05:26] | And guns. Don’t forget those. | 还有枪 别忘了 |
[05:28] | I’ll send a backup team your way. | 我这就派后援去 |
[05:31] | If we can get to Malick, have we got the green light? | 如果我们接近马利克 可以击毙他吗 |
[05:34] | You want to assassinate a former member | 你想在俄国领土上刺杀 |
[05:35] | of the World Council on Russian soil, | 一位前世界理事会成员 |
[05:38] | knowing that if we get caught | 如果我们被抓住 |
[05:40] | or our actions are tied to the U.S. government in any way, | 或是我们的行动被与美国政府联系起来 |
[05:43] | that it’ll be considered an act of war. | 都将被视为宣战 |
[05:44] | So…you’re saying…? | 那你是说 |
[05:47] | P-pretty sure that’s gonna be a no. | 应该是不行 |
[05:48] | It’s a big no. | 绝对不行 |
[05:50] | Find out what Malick’s up to and get back to me. | 查明马利克的意图 告诉我 |
[05:52] | – And keep a low profile. – Copy. | -切记低调行事 -收到 |
[05:53] | Over and out. | 通话结束 |
[06:15] | Kind of nice, isn’t it? | 这还挺不错 是吧 |
[06:17] | The two of us, alone… | 就我们两个 |
[06:20] | in the woods… | 在树林里 |
[06:22] | No. Not here, not now. | 不 现在不行 在这儿不行 |
[06:24] | Though I love the way you think. | 不过我喜欢你的想法 |
[06:26] | Get your mind out of the gutter, woman. | 别那么龌龊 女人 |
[06:29] | I was just trying to recall | 我只是在回忆 |
[06:30] | the last time we went away together on a proper vacation. | 我们上次一起度假是什么时候 |
[06:34] | Well, let’s see. | 想想看吧 |
[06:37] | Rio, Caesar Park Hotel. | 里约 凯撒大饭店 |
[06:38] | On a mission. Stakeout. | 执行任务 监视 |
[06:41] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[06:42] | Visiting your mum doesn’t count. | 拜访你妈妈可不算 |
[06:45] | Florence? | 佛罗伦萨 |
[06:46] | That wasn’t me. | 跟你去的不是我 |
[06:50] | The word you’re looking for is “Never.” | 你想说的是”从来没有过” |
[06:53] | No, not never. | 不 不是从来没有 |
[06:54] | You’re exaggerating. | 你太夸张了 |
[06:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | I’m exaggerating. | 我是在夸张 |
[07:05] | This is the job. | 我们工作就是如此 |
[07:07] | We have to make certain sacrifices, like free time. | 得做出一些牺牲 比如闲暇时光 |
[07:10] | Where do you draw the line? | 那界线何在呢 |
[07:11] | The sacrifices we’ve made, the compromises we’ve made… | 我们做出的牺牲和妥协 |
[07:15] | Where’s this coming from? | 为什么突然说这些 |
[07:17] | Carl Creel killed two of our friends, | 卡尔·克里尔杀了我们两个朋友 |
[07:18] | and we go on a mission with him. | 而我们却跟他合作执行任务 |
[07:20] | To be fair, Talbot brought him in. | 公平地说 是塔伯特要他加入的 |
[07:22] | And Coulson approved it. | 而科尔森同意了 |
[07:24] | Like we made peace with Ward last year to go on a mission, | 就像去年我们与沃德休战 一起出任务 |
[07:26] | and he almost killed you. | 而他差点杀了你 |
[07:27] | Ward’s dead. | 沃德已经死了 |
[07:28] | And here we are, | 然后我们现在 |
[07:28] | chasing a man who may be the last head of Hydra, | 追踪一个可能是九头蛇最后一只头的人 |
[07:31] | and our orders are to surveil him? | 而我们的命令是监视他 |
[07:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:34] | So he can come back to haunt us later? | 好让他日后再来找我们麻烦 |
[07:36] | There’s a pattern emerging, and it always ends badly. | 这是一种模式 并且结局总是不好 |
[07:42] | Oh, forget it. I just need a break. | 算了 我只是需要休息 |
[07:46] | Are you talking about a vacation or something else? | 你是说休假 还是别的 |
[07:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:52] | We’ve got movement. | 有动静 |
[07:56] | What’s that tech wrapped around his head? | 包在他头上的那东西是什么 |
[07:58] | It’s got to be an inhuman. | 他一定是个异人 |
[08:01] | They’re holding him prisoner. | 他们把他关了起来 |
[08:02] | Coulson needs to see this. | 得让科尔森看看 |
[08:06] | Well, that’s one way to infiltrate the premises. | 这倒是个潜进去的办法 |
[08:18] | Please, don’t shoot. | 求你们 别开枪 |
[08:19] | Oh, my gosh. We are so sorry. | 天哪 我们非常抱歉 |
[08:21] | We were just looking for the main road. | 我们只是在找主路 |
[08:22] | Out for a spot of mushroom picking. | 我们是出来采蘑菇的 |
[08:25] | Y-y-you see? | 你瞧 |
[08:28] | Mushrooms? | 蘑菇 |
[08:29] | My — my phone battery died, and we got lost. | 我手机没电了 我们迷路了 |
[08:32] | Do you guys have a map? | 你们有地图吗 |
[09:01] | He was just doing his job. | 他只是在尽职 |
[09:02] | So was Stalin. | 斯大林也是 |
[09:07] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[09:23] | Where’d you get the hardware? | 你们从哪拿到的武器 |
[09:24] | We ran into some company. | 我们撞见了几个人 |
[09:25] | Left them tied up in the forest. | 把他们绑在森林里了 |
[09:28] | Um, are those mushrooms? | 那些是蘑菇吗 |
[09:32] | For soup. | 煮汤用的 |
[09:34] | It’s not bad, actually. | 其实还真不错 |
[09:36] | Picked up some chatter on the radio. | 在无线电上听到了几句通讯 |
[09:37] | Malick and the man he brought with him, Petrov, | 马利克和跟他同行的那人 彼得罗夫 |
[09:39] | are gonna have some kind of powwow | 要跟几个俄国内阁部长 |
[09:41] | with a few Russian Cabinet Ministers. | 进行会谈 |
[09:43] | Cabinet Ministers? Here? | 内阁部长 在这儿 |
[09:45] | We think they’re here for the same reason as Malick — | 我们觉得他们来这儿的目的和马利克一样 |
[09:47] | to get their eyes on an Inhuman. | 看一个异人 |
[09:49] | Do you think they already have somebody? | 你觉得他们已经抓到一个了吗 |
[09:51] | We saw a man being carted off inside the compound, | 我们看见一个人被带进了电站厂区 |
[09:53] | restrained by advanced biotech. | 用先进的生物科技控制着 |
[09:55] | Well, I thought the sanctuary hasn’t even started construction yet. | 我以为庇护所还没开建呢 |
[09:57] | We need to get inside, get surveillance up and running. | 我们得潜进去 架设监控 |
[10:00] | How’s everyone’s Russian? | 大家的俄语说得怎么样 |
[10:01] | My pronunciation’s not fluent. | 我的发音不怎么流利 |
[10:02] | – And mine’s nonexistent. – I dated a Russian hacker once, | -我压根不会 -我倒是谈过个俄国黑客 |
[10:05] | but I only learned the dirty words. | 但我只学会了情话 |
[10:07] | Guys, seriously, we’re spies. | 不会吧你们 大家都是间谍 |
[10:09] | I thought we all learned languages. | 我以为我们都学外语呢 |
[10:10] | Well, for the record, Lincoln’s at The Cocoon right now, | 我要说一下 林肯现在正在茧那里 |
[10:12] | studying all sorts of stuff. | 学习各种本领 |
[10:13] | Russian is not one of them. | 俄语并不在其中 |
[10:15] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[10:17] | 罗赛达石 一块三语古石碑 也是一款美国语言学习软件 | |
[10:17] | Think this one’s all on you, Rosetta Stone. | 看来这活儿只能你包了 如师通 |
[10:20] | But we’ll be in the wings, armed and ready. | 但我们会在后方支援 整装待发 |
[10:22] | Hey, at least you look the part, dear. | 起码你看上去挺像俄国人 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得对 |
[10:26] | Bobbi, you’re with Daisy and Mack. | 芭比 你和黛西 迈克一起 |
[10:28] | Find the security hub and locate Malick. | 找到安全中心 确定马利克的位置 |
[10:30] | So that means I stay here alone? | 那么我一个人待这儿吗 |
[10:33] | You’re with me. | 你跟我走 |
[10:36] | Remember our mission protocol. | 牢记任务规定 |
[10:38] | Low profile, in and out, no one gets caught. | 低调 速战速决 不能被捕 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:49] | I’m going to ask you some very basic questions | 我要问你一些非常基本的问题 |
[10:51] | to establish a baseline. | 以建立基线 |
[10:53] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[10:54] | State your full name for the record. | 说出你的全名 留做记录 |
[10:56] | Amadeus Ravenclaw Hunter. | 莫扎特·拉文克劳·亨特 |
[11:03] | How long were you married? | 你的婚姻维持了多久 |
[11:04] | Which time? | 哪段婚姻 |
[11:05] | Is it true you were with the British SAS? | 你是否在英国空军特别部队服过役 |
[11:09] | You start with 4 ounces of dried porcini mushrooms. | 先放4盎司的干牛肝菌 |
[11:11] | We have your records. We know you are agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们有你的资料 知道你是神盾局特工 |
[11:14] | Yes, and S.H.I.E.L.D. was dismantled. | 对 但神盾局已经瓦解了 |
[11:15] | Your father was a police officer in Kent. | 你父亲曾在肯特郡当警察 |
[11:17] | 1 cup of pearl barley, 2 cups sour cream… | 一杯珍珠麦 两杯酸奶油 |
[11:20] | – Why did you go to Siberia? – We were on vacation. | -你为什么去西伯利亚 -我们去度假 |
[11:22] | You really want to know my secret? | 你真想知道我的秘诀吗 |
[11:28] | Chicken bouillon. | 要加鸡汁清汤 |
[11:32] | Stall all you want. | 随你拖 |
[11:33] | I will get answers. | 我会问出答案的 |
[11:38] | When did you divorce Mr. Hunter? | 你什么时候和亨特先生离婚的 |
[11:39] | We know you were lying about the soldiers. | 我们知道你在士兵的事上撒谎了 |
[11:40] | We have three bodies that someone must answer for. | 必须有人对三具尸体负责 |
[11:43] | How did you and Ms. Morse get into the country? | 你和莫尔斯女士怎样入境的 |
[11:45] | There are no records of you flying into Russia. | 没有记录显示你们乘飞机进入俄国 |
[11:47] | Where were you when S.H.I.E.L.D. fell? | 神盾局陷落时你在哪 |
[11:47] | If you are tourists, where are you staying? | 如果是来旅游 你们住在哪 |
[11:49] | What hotel? | 哪家酒店 |
[11:50] | Multiple witnesses saw you pull the trigger. | 多名目击者看到你开枪 |
[11:52] | Do you deny this? | 你否认这点吗 |
[11:58] | Your first victim. | 你杀的第一个人 |
[12:00] | Why did you kill him? | 为什么杀他 |
[12:02] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[12:08] | So… | 那么 |
[12:11] | you’re saying it was your ex-husband who did this? | 你是说你前夫杀了他 |
[12:14] | No, that’s not what I — | 不 不是 |
[12:15] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[12:16] | Finally, a confession. A very wise choice, Ms. Morse. | 终于供认了 明智之举 莫尔斯女士 |
[12:19] | You know that was not a confession. | 那不是供认 |
[12:20] | Mr. Hunter can now be handed over to the Russians for trial, | 现在可以将亨特先生移交给俄国受审了 |
[12:24] | which will likely result in his execution. | 很可能会判死刑 |
[12:26] | You cannot do that! | 你不能那么做 |
[12:27] | Oh, I can, and I will. | 我能 我会那么做的 |
[12:28] | You give me no other choice. | 是你让我别无选择 |
[12:31] | All this time, I was searching for your weakness, | 我一直在找你们的弱点 |
[12:33] | when it’s obvious. | 其实显而易见 |
[12:36] | Your weakness is each other. | 你们的弱点就是彼此 |
[12:40] | It’s a lie! | 说谎 |
[12:41] | I’ve never seen that man before in my life! | 我从没见过那个人 |
[12:43] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[12:44] | Get off me! It’s a lie! | 放开我 那是谎言 |
[12:46] | Where’s Bobbi?! | 芭比在哪 |
[12:47] | Let me speak to Bobbi! | 让我跟她讲话 |
[12:49] | Let me speak to Bobbi! | 让我跟芭比讲话 |
[12:51] | Bob, don’t tell them anything! | 芭比 什么都别告诉他们 |
[13:02] | They had the Inhuman on a gurney, | 那个异人被绑在一张轮床上 |
[13:03] | went through those doors. | 进了那边的门 |
[13:07] | Patrol coming. | 巡逻队来了 |
[13:13] | We could just take them out. | 我们可以直接干掉他们 |
[13:15] | What part of “low profile” don’t you understand? | 说了要”低调” 你是哪里听不懂 |
[13:17] | It’s bad enough that we have four missing soldiers | 有四名士兵在树林里下落不明 |
[13:19] | out in the woods. | 已经够糟的了 |
[13:27] | Go, go. | 走 |
[13:38] | Looks like someone else got here first. | 看来有人比我们先到一步 |
[13:40] | The Inhuman you saw? | 是你看到的那个异人吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[13:51] | This could be a problem. | 这下可能有麻烦了 |
[13:52] | What, you know him? | 怎么 你认识他 |
[13:53] | Yuri Krupin. | 尤里·克鲁宾 |
[13:55] | He’s the Russian Prime Minister’s personal attaché. | 他是俄国总理的私人专员 |
[13:58] | What are the chances he just tripped and fell | 他绊了一跤 把自己包在一块 |
[13:59] | and wrapped himself in a nice, comfy tarp? | 舒适的防水布里的可能性有多大 |
[14:02] | We need to get this to Coulson and Simmons. | 我们得汇报给科尔森和西蒙斯 |
[14:10] | You’re killing me, Mack. | 你要气死我了 迈克 |
[14:11] | Look, I’m not siding with Hunter. | 我没站在亨特那边 |
[14:13] | I’m just saying, | 只是这么一说 |
[14:14] | I don’t remember you two taking a little vacation. | 我也不记得你们俩去度过假 |
[14:16] | What? Not even a honeymoon? | 什么 连蜜月都没度吗 |
[14:18] | I was in the middle of a mission. | 我当时在执行任务 |
[14:19] | I had to get back to Johannesburg. | 我必须回约翰内斯堡 |
[14:22] | Can you cover our tracks? | 你能帮我们掩盖行踪吗 |
[14:23] | Yeah, sure, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[14:27] | Hello, there. | 这下好了 |
[14:29] | What’s wrong, Tremors? | 怎么了 震动女 |
[14:31] | Well, aside from the fact that this thing is ancient, | 除了这玩意是古董之外 |
[14:32] | I do not read Cyrillic. | 我还看不懂斯拉夫语 |
[14:34] | – Yet. – Forever the optimist. | -目前而已 -总是那么乐观 |
[14:35] | Come on, Daisy. You can hack the Pentagon and shake the Earth. | 黛西 你能黑入五角大楼 震动大地 |
[14:38] | You’re gonna let a few backwards letters trip you up? | 几个别扭的字母就难倒你了吗 |
[14:40] | Found Malick and Petrov. | 发现马利克和彼得罗夫了 |
[14:42] | Well, I’ll get eyes and ears on them. | 我去盯住他们 |
[14:43] | Okay, we’ll run back end from here, | 好 我们在这里做后盾 |
[14:45] | pipe it up to the Zephyr. | 把情况通报给和风 |
[14:47] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:49] | Wait, wait, hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[14:51] | The letter that looks like New Hampshire with legs — | 这个像新罕布什尔长腿的字母 |
[14:52] | that’s “D,” right? | 是D 对吧 |
[14:54] | Da. | 没错[俄语] |
[14:55] | Great. | 好极了 |
[15:00] | Just think what the United States did | 想想美国是怎么 |
[15:03] | for the Native American populations. | 处理印第安人的 |
[15:05] | If we hadn’t created the reservations, | 如果我们没建立保留区 |
[15:08] | they would’ve been wiped out entirely. | 他们早就被彻底消灭了 |
[15:09] | Yes, and this is exactly | 没错 这正是我们 |
[15:11] | what we wish to propose to the Kremlin — | 想向克里姆林宫提出的建议 |
[15:13] | a kind of a… reservation for Inhumans. | 一个异人族的保留区 |
[15:18] | Uh, let us gather, please. | 请大家都过来 |
[15:21] | Mr. Malick — Gideon — | 吉迪恩·马利克先生 |
[15:24] | on behalf of the Minister of Internal Affairs | 我们代表内务部长 |
[15:27] | and the Minister of Emergency Situations, | 和紧急事务部长 |
[15:29] | we all welcome you. | 欢迎您的到来 |
[15:32] | We’re up, sir. | 传输信号接通了 长官 |
[15:33] | And we would be very grateful for your assistance | 我们将非常感激你的协助 |
[15:37] | because I’m afraid our shared vision | 因为我们都想为异人族 |
[15:39] | of sanctuary for these Inhumans is in jeopardy. | 建的庇护所恐怕要遭遇困难了 |
[15:42] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[15:44] | The Prime Minister recently sent his personal attaché, | 总理最近把他的专员 |
[15:47] | Yuri Krupin, to this site. | 尤里·克鲁宾派到了这里 |
[15:49] | The reason — to shut down this entire project immediately. | 目的就是要完全终止庇护所计划 |
[15:55] | The Prime Minister is against a sanctuary? | 总理反对建造庇护所 |
[15:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:58] | Because his opposition supports it — | 因为他的反对者支持这一计划 |
[16:00] | namely, the Ministers you see before you. | 也就是你面前的几位部长 |
[16:03] | And where is Mr. Krupin now? | 那克鲁宾先生现在在哪 |
[16:06] | He… | 他 |
[16:08] | He’s dead — at the hands of General Androvich. | 他死了 被安卓维奇将军杀了 |
[16:12] | Minister of Defense, former KGB assassin. | 国防部长 前克格勃杀手 |
[16:15] | And still at it, apparently. | 看来还在干这个呢 |
[16:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:17] | At least that mystery’s solved. | 至少这个疑问解开了 |
[16:19] | The General always did have a temper. | 将军一向脾气就不好 |
[16:20] | W-what — what set him off this time? | 这次是什么把他激怒了 |
[16:23] | He found, uh, the attaché’s position on Inhumans offensive | 专员对异人族的看法冒犯了他 |
[16:27] | because the General himself is an Inhuman. | 因为将军本人就是异人 |
[16:31] | It’s the world’s first Inhuman politician. | 他是世界上第一个异人政客 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:36] | One who happens to have access to nuclear launch codes. | 而且他还能拿到核武器发射密码 |
[16:39] | That does complicate matters, doesn’t it? | 这下事情的确麻烦了 |
[16:41] | We know you have a history with the Prime Minister, | 我们知道你跟总理交情不错 |
[16:43] | so we were hoping that — | 所以我们希望 |
[16:44] | You were hoping that I could help you | 你们希望我可以 |
[16:46] | smooth over this little incident | 帮你们平息这个”意外” |
[16:47] | so that our dream of a sanctuary wouldn’t die here today. | 好让庇护所计划不会就此泡汤 |
[16:51] | Can you help us? | 你能帮助我们吗 |
[16:53] | The son of a bitch is loving this. | 这混蛋肯定开心死了 |
[16:54] | He’s got them right in the palm of his hand. | 他可以把他们玩弄于股掌之间了 |
[16:56] | Where is the General now? | 将军现在在哪里 |
[16:58] | He’s, uh, on site, in restraints. | 他就被羁押在这里 |
[17:00] | Must be the Inhuman Bob and I saw. | 肯定是我和芭比看到的那个异人 |
[17:02] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你们 |
[17:04] | But not — not because I’m a fan of… | 但不是因为我喜欢 |
[17:08] | powered individuals working for Mother Russia. | 有异能人士为俄国母亲效力 |
[17:11] | Truth is, this is bigger than any single country’s fate. | 事实上 这比任何一个国家的命运都重要 |
[17:15] | We are at a tipping point, where humanity… | 我们处在一个历史转折点 人类 |
[17:20] | is going to make some difficult choices about… | 需要做出艰难的选择 |
[17:24] | the preservation of our very existence, | 以维系我们自身的生存 |
[17:25] | and these Inhumans — | 而这些异人 |
[17:28] | these Inhumans are the key to our survival. | 这些异人对我们的生存至关重要 |
[17:34] | And we must ally with them, | 我们必须与他们结盟 |
[17:35] | build a home for them, a sanctuary, | 为他们建立家园 庇护所 |
[17:38] | like you’re doing here. | 正如你在做的那样 |
[17:40] | But they will need a leader, and unfortunately, for all of us, | 但他们需要一个领导者 但不幸的是 |
[17:44] | your Prime Minister is not that leader. | 这个领导者不是你们的总理 |
[17:47] | But I bet Malick knows who is. | 我敢说马利克知道谁合适 |
[17:49] | What do you suggest we do? | 那你的建议是什么 |
[17:50] | Well, I — I think the solution is obvious. | 这个嘛 我认为办法很明显 |
[17:53] | I mean, why keep a man in restraints | 何必束缚一个 |
[17:55] | when he can single-handedly eliminate the problem for us? | 仅凭一己之力就能为我们解决麻烦的人呢 |
[18:00] | This isn’t about a sanctuary. | 他不是想建什么庇护所 |
[18:02] | It is time that we let the General loose. | 该把将军放出来了 |
[18:06] | Malick’s staging a coup. | 马利克要发动政变 |
[18:20] | Voila. | 来 |
[18:24] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[18:26] | Please. | 请 |
[18:31] | We know you were not acting alone. | 我们知道你不是单独行动 |
[18:34] | And we do not mean your pigheaded ex-husband. | 而且我不是指你顽固的前夫 |
[18:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:39] | There are many intelligence agencies around the world. | 世界上有很多情报机构 |
[18:42] | Some are run by incompetents, but not all. | 有些是无能之人在管理 但并不全是 |
[18:46] | We know S.H.I.E.L.D. Is still there, in the shadows. | 我们知道神盾局没垮 它就在暗处 |
[18:49] | The only one in the shadows is Gideon Malick. | 在暗处的只有吉迪恩·马利克 |
[18:51] | And you haven’t even mentioned him. | 你连提都没提过他 |
[18:54] | I wonder why. | 不知道是为什么 |
[19:02] | Admit that you’re working with S.H.I.E.L.D., | 承认你在为神盾局效力 |
[19:04] | cooperating with the American government, | 而且是在与美国政府合作 |
[19:06] | and perhaps you can spare your ex-husband from a firing squad. | 你前夫或许就不用被枪决 |
[19:11] | This is your choice. | 你自己选 |
[19:26] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[19:27] | What are those guards doing? | 那些守卫在干什么 |
[19:29] | Complaining, avoiding work, taking selfies. | 抱怨 偷懒 自拍 |
[19:33] | It’s guard duty. | 守卫做的事 |
[19:37] | Doesn’t seem like an Inhuman power, | 看着不像是异能做的 |
[19:39] | snapping people’s necks. Anyone can do that. | 扭断脖子 谁都能做得到 |
[19:41] | As opposed to melting metal | 不像熔化金属 |
[19:44] | or burning holes in people’s chests like your ex. | 或是在人胸口上烧个窟窿 比如你前夫 |
[19:47] | You’re right — anyone can snap a person’s neck. | 是啊 谁都会扭断人的脖子 |
[19:51] | You could’ve paired up with Mack. | 你本可以跟迈克组队的 |
[19:53] | Mack I can trust. | 我信任迈克 |
[19:55] | Oh, but not me. | 是啊 不信任我 |
[19:56] | That’s right. I forgot. | 对了 我忘了 |
[19:57] | We’re not friends, are we? | 我们不是朋友 是吧 |
[20:01] | You know, friends don’t put other people’s lives at risk | 朋友不会为自私的原因让彼此 |
[20:04] | for selfish reasons. | 陷入危险 |
[20:06] | Selfish? | 自私 |
[20:09] | I’d take a bullet for any one of you — | 我愿为你们任何一个人挡子弹 |
[20:10] | not for the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on the wall, for you. | 不是为墙上的神盾局标志 而是为你们本人 |
[20:12] | You were willing to let Andrew die to get revenge. | 你为了复仇 甘愿牺牲安德鲁 |
[20:16] | That’s not what S.H.I.E.L.D.’s about. | 那不是神盾局的精神 |
[20:17] | No, S.H.I.E.L.D.’s all about the mission, | 是啊 神盾局只看重任务 |
[20:19] | not the person next to you. | 而不是你身边的人 |
[20:21] | The person next to you was me. | 当时你身边的人 是我 |
[20:26] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is about sacrifice, | 神盾局的精神是牺牲 |
[20:28] | not for you or me but for the greater good. | 不是为你 或我 而是为了大局 |
[20:32] | Even over the ones you love? | 哪怕为此牺牲你所爱的人 |
[20:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:36] | Even them. | 即便是他们 |
[20:44] | I don’t know whether I admire you | 我不知道我是敬佩你 |
[20:46] | or feel sad for you or both. | 还是可怜你 还是都有 |
[20:49] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[20:51] | I am sorry, May, for all of it. | 我很抱歉 梅 为一切 |
[20:56] | Heads up. Malick’s on the move. | 注意 马利克走了 |
[21:00] | Where are you, Bob? | 你在哪 芭比 |
[21:10] | South end, upper level. | 南边 上层 |
[21:11] | I think he’s going to get the General. | 我觉得他是要去找将军 |
[21:39] | I lost Petrov and Malick! | 我跟丢了彼得罗夫和马利克 |
[21:41] | Daisy, little help? | 黛西 帮帮忙 |
[21:42] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[21:44] | I’ve got a visual on the General. | 我看到将军了 |
[21:46] | He’s still locked up. I’m just not sure where. | 他还被关着 但我不确定在哪 |
[21:48] | Is Malick with him? | 马利克跟他在一起吗 |
[21:49] | No, just a couple of FSO agents and two guards. | 不 只有几个联保局的特工 和两名守卫 |
[21:52] | And they’re cutting him loose. | 他们在给他松绑 |
[21:53] | We can’t let him leave with Malick. | 我们不能让马利克带走他 |
[21:55] | Zephyr to ground team, we have a cause of death | 和风呼叫地面分队 总理专员 |
[21:57] | on the Prime Minister’s attaché, Mr. Krupin. | 克鲁宾先生的死因已经查明 |
[21:59] | All internal signs show he was strangled, | 各种内部迹象表明 他是被勒死 |
[22:01] | with fractures to his larynx and hyoid bone. | 喉头和舌骨碎裂 |
[22:03] | Oddly, there are no external abrasions, ligature marks, | 奇怪的是 体外并无擦伤 勒痕 |
[22:06] | or hand impressions. | 或手印 |
[22:07] | Like he wasn’t even touched. | 就好像根本没人碰过他 |
[22:08] | Could be a psychic ability at work here. | 或许是心灵异能致死 |
[22:10] | Rather than physical, yeah. | 而非肢体接触致死 |
[22:11] | Yeah, but if he can snap bones without laying a finger on you, | 是啊 但如果此人能不碰到你就掐死你 |
[22:13] | then the Prime Minister’s in real danger. | 那总理是真的危险了 |
[22:18] | Hold on. I’ve got eyes on Malick. | 等等 我看到马利克了 |
[22:21] | The General’s not with him. | 将军没跟他在一起 |
[22:22] | Just his security detail. | 只有他的保安队 |
[22:24] | What’s Malick’s play here? | 马利克在搞什么 |
[22:26] | He sows the seeds of a coup, | 他埋下政变的种子 |
[22:27] | then leaves without the assassin. | 然后不带刺客就走 |
[22:29] | Must be some other angle. | 肯定另有企图 |
[22:31] | Daisy, where’s the General now? | 黛西 将军现在在哪 |
[22:33] | You still have eyes on him? | 你们还能看到他吗 |
[22:35] | Hold on. I’m still trying to get Bobbi through a door. | 等等 我还在帮芭比通过一扇门 |
[22:38] | Converting to Unicode, and… | 转换至统一码 |
[22:43] | Spasibo, Daisy! | 谢谢[俄语] 黛西 |
[22:44] | De nada. | 不客气[西班牙语] |
[22:45] | – Pretty sure that’s not Russian. – Whatever. | -那才不是俄语呢 -管他呢 |
[22:47] | Bobbi, hang a right at the next hallway. | 芭比 下个走廊右拐 |
[22:49] | That should take you to the General. | 你应该就能找到将军了 |
[22:50] | But you better get there quick, ’cause he’s free. | 但你得赶紧了 他可被放出来了 |
[22:55] | What the — | 搞什么 |
[22:56] | – Did you see that? – See what? | -你看到了吗 -看到什么 |
[22:58] | The hell if I know. Is this feed recording? | 我不知道 这信号有在录像吗 |
[23:01] | Yeah. Let me roll it back. | 嗯 我倒回去看看 |
[23:06] | Sir? Sir, we have incoming. | 长官 长官 有人来了 |
[23:07] | Looks like helicopters headed for the compound. | 似乎是往电站厂区这边来的直升机 |
[23:11] | They’re not flying in standard military formation. | 他们没有按标准军事队形飞行 |
[23:13] | Enhancing satellite imagery. | 优化卫星图像 |
[23:15] | Russian military typically uses MI-8s. | 俄国军队一般用MI8 |
[23:17] | That’s not what those are. | 那可不是 |
[23:18] | No, sir. | 是啊 长官 |
[23:19] | Scans show these are AW139s, four of them. | 扫描显示这是AW139 共四架 |
[23:22] | That’s the Prime Minister’s detail. | 是总理的保安队 |
[23:24] | He’s coming here. | 他要来了 |
[23:25] | Malick isn’t taking the General anywhere | 马利克没打算带走将军 |
[23:26] | because he doesn’t have to. | 因为他没那个必要 |
[23:28] | Open the comms. | 打开通讯 |
[23:30] | Everyone listen up. | 大家听好 |
[23:32] | This hit is going down here and now. | 刺杀要在此时此地发生 |
[23:34] | The Russian Prime Minister is arriving, | 俄国总理即将到达 |
[23:36] | and there’s an Inhuman assassin on the loose. | 现在有一名异人刺客在逃 |
[23:38] | You need to stop him. | 你们得阻止他 |
[23:44] | Stop him how? | 怎么阻止 |
[23:46] | We don’t even know what he can do. | 我们都不知道他有什么本事 |
[23:59] | Malick’s getting away! | 马利克要逃了 |
[24:01] | We could grab one of those trucks. | 我们可以开走一辆卡车 |
[24:02] | Coulson, do we pursue? | 科尔森 是否追击 |
[24:03] | Prime Minister is landing on the north side of the plant. | 总理即将降落在电站北部 |
[24:06] | Negative. Forget about Malick. | 不 别管马利克了 |
[24:07] | But he’s right bloody there! | 但他就在那儿啊 |
[24:09] | Protect the Prime Minister. | 保护总理 |
[24:10] | He’s walking into a trap. You need to get in there now. | 他要走入陷阱了 你们得马上进去 |
[24:24] | We have eyes on the Prime Minister. | 我们看到总理了 |
[24:26] | And he’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[24:27] | Prime Minister, welcome. | 总理 欢迎 |
[24:28] | Is that our General Inhuman right there? | 那就是那位异人将军吗 |
[24:31] | It is. | 是的 |
[24:34] | – Thank you so much for meeting us today. – Gang’s all here. | -谢谢你今天来见我们 -都到了 |
[24:37] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[24:38] | May and Hunter, you secure the Prime Minister. | 梅和亨特 保护总理 |
[24:40] | Daisy, Bobbi, Mack, contain the General. | 黛西 芭比 迈克 控制将军 |
[24:43] | Try to get him outside. | 尽量把他弄出去 |
[24:44] | We’ll send the containment module down to the south exit. | 我们会把隔离舱调去南端入口 |
[24:48] | Yeah, be careful. | 小心 |
[24:49] | He’s an assassin, and we don’t know what his powers are yet. | 他是个刺客 而且我们尚不清楚他的异能 |
[24:54] | Perhaps we do. | 或许我们知道了 |
[24:56] | Prime Minister, this plan, I believe, | 总理 我相信 这个计划 |
[24:59] | is in our Federation’s best interests. | 对我国最为有利 |
[25:02] | We’ll need a distraction. | 我们需要声东击西 |
[25:03] | I have an idea, but it involves May hitting people. | 我有个主意 但得让梅去打人 |
[25:06] | If you could take a moment and look — | 麻烦你花点时间 看看… |
[25:08] | My attaché should be here. | 我的专员应该在这儿 |
[25:11] | Where is Yuri? | 尤里呢 |
[25:18] | He could not see the error of his ways. | 他认识不到自己的错误 |
[25:22] | So… | 那么 |
[25:25] | you are all traitors, then? | 你们都是叛徒喽 |
[25:42] | This way, Prime Minister! | 这边走 总理 |
[25:55] | Somebody report. | 谁报告一下 |
[25:56] | Do we have the Inhuman a safe distance | 是否已把异人和总理 |
[25:57] | from the Prime Minister? | 安全地隔开了 |
[26:01] | Yeah, Bobbi’s got him. | 是的 他在芭比那儿 |
[26:20] | I don’t speak Russian, but I know a threat when I hear one. | 我不懂俄语 但我还是听得出威胁的 |
[26:50] | He’s out cold. | 他晕过去了 |
[26:52] | Where the hell did it go? | 那东西去哪了 |
[26:55] | Where’d the General go? | 将军去哪了 |
[26:57] | Zephyr to ground team — what’s happening down there? | 和风呼叫地面分队 什么情况 |
[26:59] | Sir, we lost the General. | 长官 我们把将军丢了 |
[27:00] | He controls his shadow. My powers didn’t faze it. | 他能控制影子 我的异能对它毫无作用 |
[27:03] | It’s not just a shadow. | 不仅仅是影子 |
[27:05] | Fitz and I believe the General has the ability | 菲兹和我认为将军有能力 |
[27:07] | to manifest a form of sentient dark force, | 制造一种有意识的黑暗力量 |
[27:09] | able to shift its density at will. | 可以随意改变自身密度 |
[27:11] | Judging by the way he’s elsewhere at the moment, | 考虑到他此刻在别处 |
[27:13] | it operates independently of him. | 那么这东西可以独立于他行动 |
[27:14] | Can you just cut to the part where you tell us how we beat it? | 能不能直接说我们要怎么击败它 |
[27:17] | Technically, you can’t. | 严格说 你们做不到 |
[27:18] | Not the answer we were looking for. | 这可不是我们想要的答案 |
[27:20] | And the Prime Minister? | 总理呢 |
[27:21] | Safe for now. | 暂时安全 |
[27:24] | Don’t panic, sir, but your life is in — | 别慌 先生 但你的生命有… |
[27:25] | For Mother Russia! | 为了俄国母亲 |
[27:28] | As I was saying, don’t panic, sir, | 就像我说的 别慌 先生 |
[27:29] | but your life is in danger. | 但你的生命有危险 |
[27:33] | But if it can go solid, | 但如果它能变成实体 |
[27:34] | then we should be able to fight it. | 那我们就该可以对付它 |
[27:35] | Fight it, yes, but you can’t destroy it. | 可以对付它 但你不能摧毁它 |
[27:37] | The General can always manifest another — | 将军总是可以再弄出一个来 |
[27:39] | General. We have to — we have to take out the General. | 将军 我们得干掉将军 |
[27:43] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[27:48] | You ready, sestra? | 准备好了吗 妹子[俄语] |
[27:50] | Da. | 好了[俄语] |
[28:21] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[28:22] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:24] | How the hell are we supposed to — | 我们要怎么… |
[28:27] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[28:37] | Whatever this thing is, it’s here. | 不管那东西是什么 它就在这里 |
[28:39] | I’ll get Daisy out of here. | 我带黛西离开 |
[28:40] | You go end this. | 你去了结它 |
[28:41] | You can barely walk. | 你走路都勉强 |
[28:43] | Barbara — go. | 芭芭拉 快去 |
[28:45] | What do I do? What do I do?! | 我怎么办 我怎么办 |
[28:47] | Hang on, Hunter! | 撑住 亨特 |
[28:48] | Bob, whatever you’re gonna do, do it now! | 芭比 不管你要做什么 赶紧啦 |
[29:20] | Sir, are you okay? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[29:26] | Hunter, are you okay? | 亨特 你没事吧 |
[29:31] | Hunter, please answer me. | 亨特 回答我啊 |
[30:06] | You all right, luv? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[30:08] | Better now. | 现在好多了 |
[30:11] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[30:12] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[30:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:16] | I don’t know what frightened me more — | 我不知道哪样更让我害怕 |
[30:18] | the firing squad or that shadow muppet. | 行刑队还是那个影子木偶 |
[30:21] | We were lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[30:24] | I was lucky. | 是我幸运 |
[30:27] | You were good. | 你是厉害 |
[30:31] | I bet you could do with a cheeseburger right now, huh? | 你现在很想吃个芝士汉堡吧 |
[30:36] | There’s no cheeseburgers where we’re going. | 我们要去的地方可没有芝士汉堡吃 |
[30:45] | If there’s a way out of this… | 如果说有出路 |
[30:48] | I can’t see it. | 我也想不到 |
[30:52] | Not where everyone wins. | 至少没法取得全胜 |
[31:00] | Maybe not everyone should. | 或许就是不能全胜 |
[31:15] | I don’t believe any of this. | 我不相信 |
[31:18] | These two are obviously working | 他俩显然是神盾局特工 |
[31:19] | for either your government directly or indirectly, | 要么直接 要么间接 |
[31:22] | as agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 听命于你国政府 |
[31:23] | You know very well, Prime Minister, | 你很清楚 总理大人 |
[31:25] | there is no S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局已经没有了 |
[31:27] | It was dismantled. | 他们瓦解了 |
[31:28] | Mr. President, do you think we are all naive? | 总统先生 你当我们天真吗 |
[31:31] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is alive and well | 神盾局还好好的 |
[31:32] | and working with your government to get ahead of us. | 而且在与贵国政府合作 好抢先我们一步 |
[31:34] | Ahead of you? What are you talking about? | 抢先 你在说什么啊 |
[31:37] | There is a new arms race in our future — | 我们即将迎来一场新的军备大赛 |
[31:39] | the race for powered individuals. | 异能人士的竞争 |
[31:41] | You know this. | 你很清楚 |
[31:42] | What I know, Dmitri, | 我只知道 德米特 |
[31:44] | is that there was an attempt on your life — a coup — | 有人企图政变 行刺你 |
[31:48] | and if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[31:49] | I’d be grateful to the people who intervened. | 我会对插手救你的人表示感激 |
[31:54] | Let’s be frank, Matthew. | 我们说实话吧 马修 |
[31:57] | What matters here is only how things appear. | 现在要紧的 是怎么交待 |
[32:00] | And for me, this appears to be a disaster. | 对我而言 这事现在就是场灾难 |
[32:03] | This incident will go public, | 这件事势必要公诸于众 |
[32:04] | and I will have to explain how not one, not two, | 我必须要解释我国政府怎么会 |
[32:07] | but three members of my government were murdered. | 有三人被杀 |
[32:11] | To be fair… | 不过 |
[32:13] | two of them were trying to kill you…sir. | 其中两人是想杀你来着 先生 |
[32:17] | Remind me — who is this man? | 提醒我一下 他是谁 |
[32:19] | Advisor to our ATCU. | ATCU的顾问 |
[32:23] | He, uh — he tracks enhanced threats. | 他追查异能威胁 |
[32:26] | Threats like your very own Minister of Defense, General Androvich, | 比如你们国防部长 安卓维奇将军那样的威胁 |
[32:29] | who I believe was trying to assassinate you. | 他好像企图刺杀你吧 |
[32:32] | So you claim. | 那是你的说法 |
[32:35] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[32:36] | if you do not wish to escalate hostilities between our nations, | 如果你不希望我们两国进一步敌对 |
[32:39] | you will do what is right. | 你得做正确的事 |
[32:41] | Someone must pay for what happened here. | 必须有人为发生的事付出代价 |
[32:44] | And it will not be me. | 那人不会是我 |
[32:58] | My name is Phil Coulson. | 我叫菲尔·科尔森 |
[33:00] | Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 认识你很高兴 先生 |
[33:01] | Like to ask you a few questions, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我想问你们几个问题 |
[33:07] | Why can’t we hear them? | 我们为什么听不到了 |
[33:08] | What happened to the sound? | 声音怎么没了 |
[33:10] | We have about 90 seconds. | 我们有90秒 |
[33:12] | When Fitz triggers the EMP, | 菲兹启动了电磁脉冲后 |
[33:13] | you’ll go out that door to your left. | 你们就从左边的门出去 |
[33:14] | – There are two guards – Sir, we can’t. | -有两名守卫 -长官 不行 |
[33:16] | Take them out, then head for the ship — | 干掉他们 然后去… |
[33:17] | A distraction won’t work here. | 声东击西不好使的 |
[33:17] | We can’t risk that. It’ll expose all of you. | 我们不能冒那个险 会暴露你们所有人 |
[33:20] | Once you’re back, we’ll change your identities, | 等你们回来了 我们会给你们新身份 |
[33:22] | move your families, | 迁走你们的家人 |
[33:23] | and unfortunately, you’ll be done in the field — | 很遗憾 你们将不能再出外勤 |
[33:25] | Sir, I think that we’ve proven | 长官 我想我们已经证明了 |
[33:26] | we’re not built for the lab or for office work. | 自己不合适待在实验室或办公室 |
[33:28] | Or prison. | 或是监狱 |
[33:34] | What other options are there? | 还有什么其他选择 |
[33:36] | Go on trial? | 受审吗 |
[33:37] | Expose yourselves as members of a terrorist organization? | 说自己是恐怖组织成员 |
[33:40] | Because that’s what people think S.H.I.E.L.D. is. | 因为神盾局在人们心中就是恐怖组织 |
[33:41] | We took an oath — to be the shield. | 我们宣过誓 做护盾 |
[33:45] | To protect those in danger. | 保护处于危险的人 |
[33:47] | Well, now S.H.I.E.L.D., this team, is in the cross hairs. | 现在 神盾局 这支队伍 正在枪口之下 |
[33:51] | And the right thing for us to do is… | 我们应该做的 |
[33:54] | take the bullet. | 是挡子弹 |
[34:00] | Are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你这话是我想的那个意思吗 |
[34:05] | We’ve discussed it. | 我们讨论过了 |
[34:08] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[34:16] | I’ll have your things sent to you. | 我会把你们的东西送过来 |
[34:21] | And frankly, you should be more careful | 老实说 你们下次制定度假计划 |
[34:23] | when making your vacation plans next time. | 应该更小心点 |
[34:27] | We are so sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 先生 |
[34:37] | It’s all yours, Inspector. | 交给你了 探长 |
[34:39] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[34:43] | So, you do not work for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你们不是神盾局的 |
[34:46] | I do not. | 不是 |
[34:46] | Doesn’t exist anymore. | 神盾局已经不存在了 |
[34:50] | And you’re telling me they don’t work | 你是说他们不隶属任何 |
[34:52] | for any U.S. Government agency. | 美国政府机构 |
[34:53] | No. They do not. | 对 是这样 |
[34:57] | And they never will. | 他们永远也不会 |
[35:00] | You satisfied, Dmitri? | 满意了吗 德米特 |
[35:03] | One last thing. | 还有件事 |
[35:07] | I would like to thank you both for your bravery | 我想感谢你们二位的勇敢 |
[35:10] | and for the sacrifice you made, giving up your vacation. | 和你们的牺牲 放弃你们的假期 |
[35:15] | Whether anyone will ever admit it or not, | 不管会不会有人承认 |
[35:18] | you saved the Prime Minister’s life, | 你们救了总理的命 |
[35:20] | and, doubly fortunate for him, | 对他来说格外幸运的是 |
[35:22] | managed to wipe out his entire opposition. | 还替他除掉了所有的反对者 |
[35:25] | They’re all dead now, so well-done. | 他们都死了 所以干得好 |
[35:27] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[35:28] | Wouldn’t you agree, Prime Minister? | 是不是 总理 |
[35:32] | Seems to me they’re free to go. | 在我看来 他们该被释放 |
[35:57] | What happened to the extraction plan? | 不是要营救他们吗 |
[36:00] | You never gave us the signal. | 你没给我们信号啊 |
[36:01] | Where are Hunter and Bobbi? | 亨特和芭比呢 |
[36:03] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不能回来了 |
[36:06] | – They’ve been disavowed. – What’re you talking about? | -他们被否认了 -你说什么呢 |
[36:08] | There were no good options. | 没有合适的选择 |
[36:10] | I had to make a deal. | 我只能做了交易 |
[36:12] | We were lucky President Ellis even got Interpol to step in. | 幸好埃利斯总统让国际刑警介入了 |
[36:15] | They walk free, but they cannot be agents. | 他们无罪释放了 但不能再做特工了 |
[36:17] | So that’s it? We’re just leaving them? | 就这样了吗 我们要丢下他们了吗 |
[36:19] | It was all we could do to keep them from being executed. | 我们只能让他们免遭死刑 |
[36:21] | Relations between the President and Prime Minister | 就因为日渐严重的外星威胁 |
[36:23] | are already badly strained because of the growing alien threat. | 总统和总理之间的关系已经很紧张了 |
[36:27] | And if they found out S.H.I.E.L.D. was up and running, | 如果他们知道神盾局又开始运作了 |
[36:29] | training Inhumans as agents… | 还把异人族训练成为特工 |
[36:31] | It would be bad. | 那会很不妙 |
[36:32] | Like Cold War bad. | 像冷战那样不妙 |
[36:35] | Bobbi and Hunter never cracked under questioning, | 芭比和亨特受审的时候一直没松口 |
[36:37] | even to save each other. | 哪怕是为了保护彼此 |
[36:38] | They did that for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们保护了神盾局 |
[36:40] | They did that for us, and they paid the price. | 他们保护了我们 他们为此付出了代价 |
[36:43] | No, they — | 不 他们 |
[36:45] | They just can’t take the fall. | 他们不能背这个锅 |
[36:47] | Mack, it was their choice. | 迈克 那是他们的选择 |
[36:49] | After everything they’ve done, they deserve that choice. | 他们做了那么多 有权做这个选择 |
[36:53] | Believe me, guys… | 相信我 各位 |
[36:55] | I’m gonna miss them, too. | 我也会想他们的 |
[37:23] | What about Trinidad and Tobago? | 那特立尼达和多巴哥[拉美岛国]呢 |
[37:25] | Always loved the name, | 我一直喜欢那个名字 |
[37:27] | but I once had a bad run-in there | 但我曾在那里跟一个 |
[37:28] | with a Nigerian drug dealer, so… | 尼日利亚毒贩闹过矛盾 所以… |
[37:31] | Maybe Bora Bora? | 博拉博拉岛呢 |
[37:33] | Think we’ll be followed there? | 会有人跟到那里去吗 |
[37:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:38] | Think it’ll be a long time | 恐怕我们要在 |
[37:38] | before anybody in the intelligence business trusts us. | 情报机构黑名单上待很久了 |
[37:41] | I’m afraid they never will, luv. | 恐怕要待一辈子了 亲爱的 |
[37:43] | Should get the check. | 埋单吧 |
[37:50] | – I didn’t order that. – I know. | -这不是我点的 -我知道 |
[37:52] | You’ve got an admirer. | 有人仰慕你 |
[37:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:56] | They asked me not to say. | 他们叫我别说的 |
[38:03] | Oh, it’s Jemma. | 是珍玛 |
[38:04] | Why doesn’t she…? | 她怎么不… |
[38:10] | Oh, she can’t, can she. | 她不能 是吧 |
[38:14] | You guys must be popular. | 你们一定很受欢迎 |
[38:18] | Fitz is here. | 菲兹也来了 |
[38:29] | It’s the Spy’s Goodbye. | 这是间谍的告别 |
[41:12] | Pull! | 放 |
[41:17] | Nice shot, Dad. | 打得好 爸爸 |
[41:19] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[41:21] | Early start this morning? | 今天起得早啊 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:26] | Russia didn’t go well, did it? | 在俄国不顺利吗 |
[41:29] | No, things got complicated. | 是啊 情况变复杂了 |
[41:31] | Let me guess — S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我猜猜 神盾局 |
[41:32] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我不太想谈 |
[41:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:37] | They don’t know he’s back, do they? | 他们不知道他复活了吧 |
[41:39] | Nah, Coulson has no clue. | 不 科尔森毫不知情 |
[41:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:43] | So, when do I get to meet you-know-who? | 那我什么时候能见那个谁 |
[41:46] | Not yet. He’s still… | 还不行 他还在… |
[41:48] | gathering himself and… | 调整自己 |
[41:51] | I’m still trying to figure out what his plans are. | 我还在琢磨他的计划是什么 |
[41:53] | Well, I know what they are. | 我知道是什么 |
[41:57] | He’s gonna change the world. | 他要改变世界 |
[42:00] | Pull! | 放 |
[42:04] | That’s my girl. | 好样的 |