时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | And not everyone who can change should change. | 不是每个能变身的人就该变身 |
[00:04] | You sound like one of those hate groups | 你就像网上的仇恨团体 |
[00:06] | the… the watchdogs. | “监察者” |
[00:07] | “Kill the aliens and take back the planet.” | “杀死外星人 夺回地球” |
[00:09] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 |
[00:11] | You got to let me out, Jemma. | 快让我出来 珍玛 |
[00:13] | I’m the only one who can protect you. | 只有我能保护你 |
[00:18] | Where are Hunter and Bobbi? | 亨特和芭比呢 |
[00:20] | They’re not coming back. | 他们不能回来了 |
[00:21] | They’ve been disavowed. | 他们被否认了 |
[00:22] | It was all we could do to keep them from being executed. | 我们只能让他们免遭死刑 |
[00:24] | They did that for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们保护了神盾局 |
[00:26] | They did that for us, and they paid the price. | 他们保护了我们 他们为此付出了代价 |
[00:28] | Believe me, guys… | 相信我 各位 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna miss them, too. | 我也会想他们的 |
[00:48] | Sure that’s the right move, Alfie? | 你确定应该那么做吗 阿尔菲 |
[00:53] | Ah, you know what’s not the right move? | 你知道什么是不该做的吗 |
[00:55] | Calling me Alfie. | 叫我阿尔菲 |
[00:56] | Mom gets to. You don’t. | 妈妈可以 你不行 |
[01:00] | If you’re gonna ride this thing like a damn maniac, | 如果你打算像疯子一样骑这车 |
[01:02] | I wouldn’t have to come home and repair it for you. | 我也不会回来帮你修了 |
[01:05] | You wish you rode like me. | 你这是嫉妒我 |
[01:08] | Yeah, you got nothing to ride | 是啊 要不是我给你的进气阀 |
[01:09] | without that intake valve I brought you. | 你根本没东西可骑 |
[01:11] | I could always take it back. | 我随时可以把它收回 |
[01:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | Well, your Ironhead’s in great shape, | 你的车状态不错 |
[01:15] | and you’re never home to ride it anyway. | 你又没时间回来骑 |
[01:17] | Maybe I ought to — | 也许我应该 |
[01:18] | Never ride my bike ever? | 永远别碰我的车 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I love that idea. | 嗯 这主意不错 |
[01:21] | I mean, I thought you were gonna finally ride it | 我以为我们之前打算去巴哈时 |
[01:22] | – when we drove to Baja. – Baja. Oh, this again. | -你总算要骑了 -巴哈 又来了 |
[01:25] | Look, I told you, I got buried in work. | 听着 我和你说过了 我那时工作很忙 |
[01:28] | All right, I’m sorry, but, uh…we’ll find a time. | 对不起 我们一定有机会去的 |
[01:30] | Oh, I understand. | 我理解 |
[01:32] | Being an insurance-company drone is super interesting. | 做保险公司的小职员是份超有意思的工作 |
[01:34] | Why not bury yourself in that work? | 为什么不全情投入呢 |
[01:37] | Funny. | 真逗 |
[01:38] | I was wishing I was back at work right now. | 好希望我现在就在工作 |
[01:42] | Seems like a pretty sweet gig if it gets you a hook-up | 如果这工作能让你找到一个 |
[01:44] | on an impossible-to-find intake valve. | 绝版的进气阀 倒也不错 |
[01:46] | Yeah, honestly… job hasn’t been great lately. | 说实话 最近工作不太顺利 |
[01:50] | Management’s out of control, | 管理层失控 |
[01:52] | new people keep coming in every day — no experience. | 每天都有毫无经验的新人入职 |
[01:56] | And the two friends I was closest to, they just got, uh… | 我两个很要好的朋友最近也 |
[02:01] | transferred — for good. | 永久调离了 |
[02:04] | Work buddies — come and go. | 工作伙伴总是这样来来走走 |
[02:07] | Now, family — they’re the ones you can’t get rid of. | 但家人是你无法摆脱的 |
[02:10] | Even if they set up a roadside stand | 就算他们在路边摆摊 |
[02:12] | and tried selling you off to strangers. | 想把你卖给陌生人 |
[02:14] | You were an awkward kid. | 你那时太熊嘛 |
[02:17] | I’m sorry about your work. | 很抱歉你工作不如意 |
[02:20] | I’m sorry about your layoff. | 很抱歉你被解雇了 |
[02:23] | But it’s just a temporary setback. | 但这只是暂时的挫折 |
[02:35] | Why is this still here? | 这东西怎么还在 |
[02:37] | When Mom and Dad left you the house, they had to leave this, too? | 爸妈把房子留给你 连这也留下了 |
[02:39] | Dad wouldn’t let Mom take it. | 爸爸不肯让妈妈带走 |
[02:41] | I put it up on eBay. | 我挂在易趣网上了 |
[02:43] | Turns out, not as valuable as Mom thinks. | 结果发现没有妈妈想的那么值钱 |
[02:45] | Okay, uh, so here’s the plan. | 好吧 我们这么办 |
[02:47] | Uh, lunch, beers, finish up the bike. | 午餐 喝啤酒 修好摩托 |
[02:49] | Good? | 行吗 |
[02:50] | Good. | 行 |
[02:51] | I picked up a couple steaks. | 我买了点牛排 |
[02:52] | No, you didn’t. | 不可能 |
[02:54] | You gonna do your…? | 难道你要做你的… |
[02:57] | Aw, yeah. | 太好了 |
[03:01] | You could take a run at that, you know — cooking. | 你可以试试这条路 当大厨 |
[03:04] | You’re good. No, I’m serious. | 你手艺很棒 我说真的 |
[03:07] | Not as good as I am with engines, but… | 比不上我修引擎的手艺 不过 |
[03:09] | Oh, that was almost a compliment. | 差点以为你要夸我呢 |
[03:13] | So close. | 就差一点 |
[03:18] | Breaking news — we have a shocking video | 重大新闻 一段令人震惊的视频 |
[03:18] | I’ve thought about it, but — | 我考虑过 但是 |
[03:20] | that was sent to our station minutes ago. | 几分钟前被寄到我台 |
[03:22] | This facility is controlled by the ATCU. | 这栋大楼属于ATCU |
[03:25] | The government is keeping secrets, | 政府一直在保秘密 |
[03:26] | things we don’t know until cities fall out of the sky. | 等到城市从天而降 我们才得知真相 |
[03:29] | The Avengers — more like them every day, | 复仇者 每天都出现更多他们那种人 |
[03:31] | protected, hidden. | 他们受保护 被隐藏 |
[03:33] | Not anymore! We want this information released… | 现在不行了 我们要求公布这些信息 |
[03:36] | …A list of who they are, where they are. | 公布他们的身份和所在地 |
[03:39] | Or you will have war on your hands. | 否则你们将迎来战争 |
[03:42] | We are the Watchdogs. | 我们是监察者 |
[03:44] | You will obey. | 你们必须服从 |
[03:52] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[04:08] | This is… | 这真是… |
[04:09] | Awesome. | 太赞了 |
[04:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:22] | I need an agent in South Bend, | 我需要人去趟南本德 |
[04:23] | and you’re the closest one to the scene. | 你离那里最近 |
[04:25] | Right. | 对 |
[04:26] | It’s just, I’m here with my brother, | 只是 我跟我弟弟在一起 |
[04:28] | and I was hoping this week off would be more of a — | 我本想这周休假能… |
[04:30] | Thing is, Mack, | 问题是 迈克 |
[04:31] | I’m actually down a couple of agents right now. | 我现在少了几个特工 |
[04:33] | I know, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[04:35] | My resources are limited. | 我资源有限 |
[04:36] | Local P.D.’s already on the scene, | 当地警方已经到现场了 |
[04:38] | and you know the Feds are on a plane. | 联调局肯定也坐上飞机了 |
[04:39] | Yes, but — | 是 但 |
[04:40] | They’ll pick the site clean, and we’ll have nothing. | 他们会把那里清理干净 我们就得不到线索了 |
[04:42] | They hit the ATCU, Mack. | 他们袭击了ATCU 迈克 |
[04:44] | It’s serious. | 这事很严重 |
[04:45] | I’m sorry about family time, but we all make sacrifices. | 抱歉打扰你和家人团聚 但我们都要做出牺牲 |
[04:48] | Figure it out. | 自己想办法 |
[04:56] | So, it looks like I have to take off for a couple of hours. | 貌似我得离开几小时 |
[04:59] | There was an accident on U.S. 41. | 41号公路上发生了事故 |
[05:01] | I got to go assess it. | 我得去评估 |
[05:03] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah. It’s complicated. | 对 事情很复杂 |
[05:06] | But this is simple. | 但这很简单 |
[05:09] | Lunch, beers, bike? | 午餐 啤酒 摩托 |
[05:10] | – Remember? – We’ll get to it. I promise. | -记得吗 -回头的 我保证 |
[05:17] | Were there casualties? | 有人员伤亡吗 |
[05:18] | The building had a staff. | 楼内有工作人员 |
[05:20] | When you get to South Bend, | 你到南本德后 |
[05:21] | rendezvous with Mack at the ATCU site. | 与迈克在AICU原址会合 |
[05:23] | Report back what you got. | 汇报你的发现 |
[05:24] | I’ve been following the Watchdogs online for a while now. | 我已经在网上追踪监察者好一阵了 |
[05:26] | Some pretty nasty hate speech, | 有些很极端的仇恨言论 |
[05:27] | but up until now, it’s all been rhetoric. | 但直到之前 还都是空喊些口号 |
[05:29] | There’s a bark/bite joke I could make here, | 我想开个叫狗不咬人的玩笑 |
[05:31] | but I don’t find these guys all that funny. | 但我不觉得这些人很有趣 |
[05:33] | No, they’ve had a menacing presence ever since New York. | 不 纽约之战后 他们一直是个威胁 |
[05:35] | Got even less funny after Sokovia. | 索科威亚之后就更危险了 |
[05:37] | Not exactly embracing the new changes in the world. | 他们没能完全接受世界的新变化 |
[05:39] | Now they’re not happy just being the comments section. | 现在他们不满足于只存在于评论区了 |
[05:42] | Something’s changed. | 有什么变了 |
[05:43] | They’re taking action. | 他们在采取行动 |
[05:45] | We need to shut them down before more people get hurt. | 我们得阻止他们 以免更多人受伤 |
[05:48] | We’ve got enough on our plate trying to track down Malick. | 追查马利克已经够我们忙的了 |
[05:55] | How’d the S.H.I.E.L.D. assessment go? | 神盾局评估结果如何 |
[05:56] | Fine, I think. | 还不错吧 |
[05:58] | I guess we won’t know for sure | 等科尔森拿到评估报告 |
[05:59] | till Coulson gets the evaluation report. | 才能知道确切结果 |
[06:01] | I got it. | 我已经拿到了 |
[06:02] | Well, should we bring Lincoln with us? | 我们要不要带林肯一起 |
[06:04] | With Bobbi and Hunter gone, we can use all the help — | 芭比和亨特走了 我们需要一切帮助 |
[06:05] | Lincoln’s gonna sit this one out. You and Fitz go ahead. | 林肯不参加这次行动 你和菲兹去 |
[06:08] | Meet up with Mack, then report back to me. | 与迈克会合 然后向我汇报情况 |
[06:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:16] | I will do that. | 遵命 |
[06:34] | We get it, Watchdogs, you did this. | 我们知道了 监察者 是你们干的 |
[06:39] | Did you ride that here? | 你骑那个来的 |
[06:42] | You really are on vacation. | 你还真是在度假 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Vacation. | 可不是 度假 |
[06:47] | All right, here’s what we know so far. | 好了 目前我们知道的情况是 |
[06:50] | This facility was a storage site for the ATCU. | 这个设施是ATCU的一个储藏点 |
[06:52] | But somehow, the Watchdogs found out. | 但不知怎么被监察者发现了 |
[06:57] | Uh, the residue from the bombs, it’s got nitramene in it. | 炸弹的残骸里有硝化物 |
[07:00] | I don’t know what that is, | 我不知道那是什么 |
[07:01] | but your tone of voice makes it sound bad. | 但听你的语气好像挺糟的 |
[07:03] | Uh, Howard Stark developed it after World War II. | 霍华德·斯塔克二战后研制的 |
[07:05] | It causes implosions. | 能引起内爆 |
[07:07] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[07:08] | Weird how? | 哪里奇怪 |
[07:09] | That they got their hands on it? | 他们能搞到那个 |
[07:10] | Nitramene isn’t stable enough to be used in a gel-based explosive. | 硝化物不够稳定 不能用于凝胶炸药 |
[07:13] | Or at least it shouldn’t be. | 或者至少按说不能 |
[07:15] | So the Watchdogs have been making improvements to nitramene. | 那么监察者改进了硝化物 |
[07:18] | J-just to be clear, nitramene — | 我问清楚 硝化物 |
[07:19] | Actually, I think I’ve got some sodium hydrogen acetate | 事实上 和风一号上好像还存了些 |
[07:22] | back on Zephyr One. | 醋酸氢钠 |
[07:22] | – That’ll help if we encounter any more bombs. – Sodium h– | -如果我们再遇到炸弹能帮上忙 -醋酸 |
[07:26] | Hydrogen acetate. | 氢钠 |
[07:28] | – Neutralizes nitramene. – Neutralizes nitramene. | -中和硝化物 -中和硝化物 |
[07:29] | Okay. Thank you, Nerd Herd. | 好 谢谢你们 书呆子 |
[07:31] | I’m gonna go call Coulson. | 我去给科尔森打电话 |
[07:35] | Do we take this debris back with us, study it? | 我们不把这些残骸带走吗 研究一下 |
[07:38] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[07:40] | If — if you’ve been working out. | 如果你有坚持锻炼的话 |
[07:42] | ‘Cause it weighs like 100,000 tons. | 因为它大概重十万吨 |
[07:46] | It’s a building. | 那是座大楼 |
[07:48] | So…no, then. | 那么 不用了 |
[07:53] | Nitramene. | 硝化物 |
[07:54] | Why does that mean something to everyone else but me? | 为什么除了我大家都懂 |
[07:56] | S.H.I.E.L.D. History. Stark Tech. | 神盾局的历史 斯塔克的技术 |
[07:58] | And I knew somebody once | 而且我认识一个人 |
[07:59] | who was keen on improving the original formula. | 非常想改进原始配方 |
[08:01] | Okay, well, is that enough to connect that person to the Watchdogs? | 那能说明那个人和监察者有关吗 |
[08:04] | He was fixated on it. | 他很执迷于那个 |
[08:06] | Thought it might be something we could add to our arsenal. | 他认为那东西或许可以加入我们的军械库 |
[08:10] | Our arsenal? | 我们的军械库 |
[08:11] | A-Are you saying this could be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent? | 你是说这可能跟个神盾局特工有关吗 |
[08:14] | A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent you’ve met. | 一个你认识的神盾局特工 |
[08:16] | A good man, | 一个好人 |
[08:17] | but he went off the grid when he got out of the hospital, | 但他出院后失踪了 |
[08:19] | which means he’s at large with a lot of our secrets. | 所以他知道我们很多秘密 而且不知所踪 |
[08:22] | He was in the hospital? | 他住过院 |
[08:24] | After Deathlok broke his spine. | 死亡战士打断了他的脊柱 |
[08:26] | Nice work out there, boys. | 干得漂亮 小伙子们 |
[08:29] | Felix Blake. | 菲力克斯·布莱克 |
[08:31] | Gentlemen, I’ve got a new plan of attack. | 先生们 我有一个新的袭击计划 |
[08:35] | And it’s a good one. | 是个不错的计划 |
[08:48] | Someone’s been practicing. | 某人有练习啊 |
[08:51] | You know I don’t like guns, but I’d rather be prepared. | 你知道我不喜欢枪 但我想做好准备 |
[08:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:55] | You’re holding your breath, though. | 不过你屏住呼吸了 |
[08:57] | Exhale when you pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机时要呼气 |
[08:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Want to tell me what this is about? | 想跟我说说这是为什么吗 |
[09:04] | Do I need to? | 需要说吗 |
[09:06] | You don’t like feeling vulnerable. | 你不喜欢觉得脆弱 |
[09:08] | Sick of blaming yourself for — | 厌倦了责备自己 |
[09:09] | No, I’m quite comfortable blaming myself, actually, | 不 实际上我很愿意责备自己 |
[09:12] | for the lot of it. | 全都怪我 |
[09:13] | For all the miseries endured | 一切为解救无助可怜的 |
[09:15] | to rescue helpless little Agent Simmons. | 西蒙斯特工所承受的苦难 |
[09:19] | Will died trying to save me. | 威尔为救我而死 |
[09:20] | And Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[09:22] | Poor Fitz nearly got himself killed a number of times, | 可怜的菲兹好几次差点丢了性命 |
[09:24] | and that’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最糟的 |
[09:27] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[09:31] | What happened to those Inhumans — | 那些异人的遭遇 |
[09:33] | not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[09:34] | No, I just let a known murderer loose to save my own skin. | 对 我只是为了自救放了一个已知的杀人犯 |
[09:37] | Traded all those — those lives for mine. | 用那些人的命换了我的 |
[09:42] | Well, it won’t happen again. | 不会再发生那样的事了 |
[09:43] | And since I’m practically the only woman here | 既然我基本上是这里唯一一个 |
[09:45] | who can’t kill with her bare hands… | 不能徒手杀人的女人 |
[09:50] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[09:53] | That wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[10:09] | What makes them go from anonymous trash-talking online to — | 是什么让他们从网上匿名乱喷转向了 |
[10:12] | Domestic terrorism? | 国内恐怖主义吗 |
[10:14] | Maybe someone stepped in and radicalized them. | 也许有人插手让他们变成激进分子了 |
[10:16] | Maybe Blake. | 可能是布莱克 |
[10:17] | I understand feeling lost. | 我理解失去的感受 |
[10:18] | You want to hate something. | 你想恨点什么 |
[10:20] | Hate gives you direction. That could be dangerous. | 恨给你目标 那有时很危险 |
[10:22] | Hey, I used to hate all this alien crap. | 我以前痛恨所有这些外星东西 |
[10:25] | Uh, used to. | 以前 |
[10:28] | But my brother thinks that way. | 但我弟弟也这么想 |
[10:29] | I mean, he’s a good guy, | 他是个好人 |
[10:30] | but even he’s cheering on the Watchdogs. | 但就连他都为监察者叫好 |
[10:32] | They’re not — they’re not that anonymous. | 他们没那么匿名 |
[10:35] | I’ve been tracking them, | 我一直在追踪他们 |
[10:36] | the ones that are spewing hate online. | 在网上散播仇恨的那些人 |
[10:38] | You know, IP addresses, residences, | 有IP地址 地址 |
[10:41] | license-plate numbers — some of them are local. | 车牌号 有些人就在本地 |
[10:43] | They could’ve been involved in the ATCU attack. | 这些人可能与ATCU袭击有关 |
[10:44] | We should go pick one up and see what he knows. | 我们该去抓个人问问他知道什么 |
[10:47] | And…what? | 然后 干什么 |
[10:50] | Shake him down? | 恐吓他吗 |
[10:51] | Without even knowing if the guy we picked was actually involved? | 我们甚至不确定抓来的人是否与袭击有关 |
[10:54] | Well, either way, he’ll know something. | 无论如何 他总会知道点什么 |
[10:56] | Yeah, but it’s…kind of Gestapo, don’t you think? | 但这有点像盖世太保的作风啊 不是吗 |
[10:59] | Is that who we are? | 这是我们的作风吗 |
[11:00] | We’re S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局 |
[11:02] | I’m trying to save lives. | 我是想拯救生命 |
[11:03] | I’ll use whatever advantage I have to do it. | 我愿用一切优势达成目标 |
[11:05] | Yeah, the advantage of superpowers, | 优势就是超能力 |
[11:06] | which is something I don’t have. | 而我没有 |
[11:08] | But I’m not so sure you should be using yours | 但我觉得你不该用你的优势 |
[11:09] | to sidestep civil liberties. | 干涉公民自由 |
[11:11] | They gave up their right to civil liberties | 他们把大楼内爆时 |
[11:13] | when they started imploding buildings. | 就已经放弃公民自由了 |
[11:14] | Maybe, but it’s not about how they act. | 可能吧 但这无关于他们怎么做 |
[11:16] | It’s about how we respond. | 而是我们怎样应对 |
[11:22] | All right, look, I’m not going along with this. | 好吧 我不同意这个办法 |
[11:26] | Besides, I made a promise to my brother. | 而且我答应过弟弟了 |
[11:30] | Okay, Fitz, you’re with me. | 好吧 菲兹 你跟我走 |
[11:35] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[11:40] | You’re looking for me? | 你找我 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:44] | Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Felix Blake. | 前神盾局特工 菲力克斯·布莱克 |
[11:46] | While he’s out there causing casualties, | 如果他在外面制造灾难 |
[11:48] | he’s our top priority. | 他就是我们的首要目标 |
[11:50] | Okay. How can I — | 好吧 我怎么… |
[11:51] | I worked with the guy. | 我曾与他共事过 |
[11:53] | I know a few things he doesn’t know I know. | 我知道一些他以为我不知道的事 |
[11:54] | You mean that’ll help you find him. | 你是说这能帮你找到他 |
[11:56] | Everyone has safehouses. | 每个人都有安全屋 |
[11:57] | Unbeknownst to Blake, | 布莱克并不知道 |
[11:59] | I happen to know where a few of his are, | 我碰巧知道他的几处安全屋的位置 |
[12:00] | and that’s not to help me find him. | 而且不是帮”我”找到他 |
[12:02] | It’s to help us find him. | 是帮”我们”找到他 |
[12:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:06] | You’re saying I’m going, too. | 我也一起去吗 |
[12:07] | I am. | 是的 |
[12:08] | If we can find any evidence he left behind of his plans, | 如果能找到他留下的跟计划相关的证据 |
[12:10] | we can stop him. | 我们就能阻止他 |
[12:11] | Okay. Great. I mean — | 好极了 我是说 |
[12:14] | you — you didn’t say anything about my evaluation, so… | 你对我的评估结果只字未提 |
[12:17] | You know, it just seemed like | 我以为 |
[12:19] | you weren’t happy with what you saw. | 你对看到的结果并不满意 |
[12:20] | I’m not. | 没错 |
[12:23] | But I want to see it for myself. | 但我要亲眼看看 |
[12:30] | Saving the world, | 拯救世界 |
[12:32] | one diligently assessed insurance claim at a time. | 一次次勤勤恳恳地评估保险索赔 |
[12:37] | The gecko and his sidekick, Alfie. | 壁虎和他的助手 阿尔菲 |
[12:40] | Oh, wait. | 等一下 |
[12:42] | You work for the lady with the funny hair. | 你上司是那个发型可笑的女士 |
[12:43] | I always forget. | 我总是忘记 |
[12:46] | So I guess you had your beers. | 看来你还是喝了你的啤酒 |
[12:47] | And yours, too. | 把你的也喝了 |
[12:49] | You weren’t drinking ’em. | 反正你又不喝 |
[12:50] | I get that you’re upset. | 我知道你不高兴 |
[12:53] | But… | 可是 |
[12:54] | All right, look, you got to make sure the valve seats right — | 听我说 你得把阀门安稳… |
[12:57] | It’s not about the damn bikes! | 不是因为这破摩托 |
[13:00] | Okay. Then what’s it about? | 那是因为什么 |
[13:04] | Nothing, man. | 没事 |
[13:05] | Nothing? Really? | 没事 真的吗 |
[13:08] | So you’re just being a jackass for no reason? | 你只是个无理取闹的混蛋吗 |
[13:10] | There’s just a lot going on. | 最近发生了很多事 |
[13:14] | Health benefits are about to run out. | 医保要没钱了 |
[13:16] | There’s zero jobs out there. | 我一份工作也找不到 |
[13:18] | The mortgage isn’t in great shape. | 房屋抵押的情况也不乐观 |
[13:19] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:21] | What about the mortgage? | 房屋抵押是怎么回事 |
[13:25] | I’m upside down. | 我负债了 |
[13:27] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[13:28] | I’ve been trying, okay? | 我尽力了 好吗 |
[13:30] | But I was already struggling, then the layoffs happened — | 我本就很困难了 又碰上裁员 |
[13:32] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[13:33] | So is that why you’ve been wanting me to hang out? | 你是因为这个才叫我过来吗 |
[13:35] | You know, get some brother time, go to Baja. | 说什么兄弟俩去巴哈 |
[13:36] | What, you just wanted to ask me for money? | 是想问我要钱吗 |
[13:37] | No. | 不是 |
[13:38] | I suggested Baja | 我提出去巴哈 |
[13:39] | because we’ve been talking about it since we were kids. | 是因为咱们从小就嚷着要去那儿 |
[13:41] | And, by the way, I never asked for money. | 再说了 我从没问你要过钱 |
[13:45] | I’ll handle it. | 我会自己搞定 |
[13:47] | Like I handle everything, like with Mom and Dad — | 所有事我都是自己搞定 比如老爸老妈 |
[13:49] | I help out. | 我有帮你 |
[13:51] | I helped you move them into the condo. | 爸妈搬家时我有帮你 |
[13:52] | You showed up three days after I moved them in. | 是我帮他们搬的家 你三天后才现身 |
[13:54] | Even now, I’m the one that has to keep everything here afloat. | 现在还是我在打理这儿的一切 |
[13:57] | We can’t all just run off to some other — | 我们俩总不能都跑去别的… |
[13:58] | No one put a gun to your head! | 又没人拿枪指着你的脑袋 |
[14:00] | You didn’t have to take this house. You could’ve sold it. | 你本不必接下房子 你完全可以把它卖掉 |
[14:02] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[14:03] | And now I’m in default. | 现在我欠债了 |
[14:05] | I can’t afford the house. | 还不起按揭 |
[14:05] | I can’t afford to leave. | 又不能卖掉 |
[14:07] | This is how they get you. | 他们就是这样搞你 |
[14:09] | System’s rigged. | 体系有问题 |
[14:10] | They want to keep you down and in the dark, man. | 他们就是要把你蒙在鼓里 兄弟 |
[14:14] | You sound like those Watchdog nuts. | 你这话像那些监察者疯子 |
[14:16] | Well… they got the right idea. | 他们是对的 |
[14:19] | Someone’s got to fight back. | 总得有人反击 |
[14:21] | The government controls everything. | 政府操控了一切 |
[14:23] | “You either rise up in protest, or you fall down in chains.” | “要么奋起反抗 要么被拷上枷锁倒下” |
[14:26] | That’s a direct quote. | 这话是别人说的 |
[14:28] | Are you reading their stuff? | 你在看他们的言论吗 |
[14:30] | I go online. | 我上网 |
[14:32] | They get what I’m going through. | 他们理解我的处境 |
[14:33] | You don’t. | 你不懂 |
[14:35] | You’re only here ’cause your friends left. | 你朋友走了 你才会回来 |
[14:36] | You stay away from the Watchdogs! | 你离监察者远点 |
[14:38] | You hear me? They’re not the answer. | 听到没 他们不是你要的答案 |
[14:40] | No? | 不是吗 |
[14:41] | Well, what is the answer? | 那答案是什么 |
[14:43] | You? | 你吗 |
[14:55] | Simmons. Here. | 西蒙斯 过来 |
[15:00] | Everything I have. | 我掌握的一切 |
[15:03] | You’re pursuing Andrew. | 你在追踪安德鲁 |
[15:05] | And I’ve retasked a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to look for him. | 我重新分派了一组神盾局服务器来追踪他 |
[15:08] | I can’t imagine how hard this must — | 我无法想象这对你有多煎熬 |
[15:10] | Has to be done. | 必须这么做 |
[15:11] | Because Andrew is dangerous. | 因为安德鲁很危险 |
[15:13] | You’re not responsible. | 这不是你造成的 |
[15:15] | He is. | 他才是罪魁祸首 |
[15:17] | I just feel guilty — all the time. | 我觉得愧疚 一直都是 |
[15:20] | How do you make it stop? | 怎样才能停止这种感觉 |
[15:22] | You don’t. | 你做不到 |
[15:24] | You use it, channel it. | 你利用它 疏导它 |
[15:26] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你就是在这么做吗 |
[15:32] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[15:33] | Was hoping you would. | 就指望你呢 |
[15:37] | Oh, you’re doing this wrong. | 你这样做不对 |
[15:39] | I mean, you’re looking in the wrong place. | 我是说 你找错方向了 |
[15:49] | So, uh… this Blake guy — | 那么这个布莱克 |
[15:52] | he has safehouses, what, all over? | 他到处都有安全屋吗 |
[15:55] | All agents do. | 每个特工都有 |
[15:56] | We’ll just have to keep checking his until we find something. | 我们只需要挨个查他的安全屋 找线索 |
[16:02] | So, what did it say — on my evaluation? | 我的评估报告怎么样 |
[16:07] | Nothing that’ll surprise you. | 没什么意料之外的 |
[16:09] | You’re here for Daisy, not the cause. | 你来这里是因为黛西 不是为了大业 |
[16:12] | So commitment is a question. | 所以你的决心是个问题 |
[16:14] | But I am here. | 但我都在这儿了 |
[16:17] | And your control issues didn’t stop with A.A. | 你的控制力问题也仍未解决 |
[16:20] | You went nuclear on Lash, on Creel. | 你对鞭笞和克里尔都爆发了 |
[16:22] | I had reasons both times. | 两次都是有原因的 |
[16:24] | But you didn’t follow orders. | 但你没有服从命令 |
[16:26] | You can’t just be at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你不能只是待在神盾局 |
[16:27] | You have to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你必须成为神盾局的一员 |
[16:29] | And I’m trying to be, but you don’t make it easy. | 我在努力 但你一直在为难我 |
[16:31] | There’s a test at every turn. | 时刻都要测试我 |
[16:33] | I mean, this is a test. | 这就是个测试 |
[16:34] | This is a chance for me to see for myself how you handle things. | 这是我亲眼看看你如何处理问题的机会 |
[16:37] | Same thing, different words — | 这不和我说的一样吗 |
[16:38] | Don’t interrupt me! You got it? | 别打断我 明白吗 |
[16:40] | You haven’t earned that right yet. | 你还没这权利 |
[16:43] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[16:45] | I vetted every member of this team except you, | 除了你 这团队的每个人我都审查过 |
[16:48] | measured their commitment to this ideal, | 衡量过他们对这个理想多么尽心 |
[16:49] | including two good agents | 包括两位优秀特工 |
[16:51] | who just gave it all up to protect that ideal. | 他们为了保护这一理想而放弃了一切 |
[16:54] | I think you could be a good agent, | 我觉得你可以做一名好特工 |
[16:56] | but I need to know if you think that | 但我需要知道你是不是也这么想 |
[16:58] | and that you want it badly enough. | 以及你是否很渴望成为特工 |
[17:00] | So you stay in control and you follow my orders, | 所以你要控制好自己 遵从我的命令 |
[17:03] | and I’ll decide if you get to be an agent or not. | 我再决定你是不是能做特工 |
[17:05] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[17:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:15] | I’m just saying, first, it was the illegal aliens. | 我只是说 先是非法移民 |
[17:18] | Now it’s actual aliens putting us all at risk? | 现在又是真正的外星人威胁我们的生活 |
[17:21] | And we do need to be tracking them. | 而且我们需要追踪他们 |
[17:23] | We have to take our country back. | 我们得夺回我们的国家 |
[17:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[17:48] | Hi, Dallas. | 戴拉斯 |
[17:49] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[17:52] | You think I can’t find out who you are | 你在网上说什么要把怪物抓起来 |
[17:54] | when you’re online talking about rounding up freaks | 你以为我们不是面对面地说话 |
[17:57] | just because we’re not face-to-face? | 我就无法查清你的身份吗 |
[18:06] | Now we’re face-to-face, and I’m one of the freaks. | 现在我们面对面了 我就是个”怪物” |
[18:11] | But I guess that part was clear. | 但这个你应该已经明白了 |
[18:17] | I know they’ve contacted you. | 我知道他们联络过你 |
[18:20] | Want you to take action, and… | 想要你采取行动 |
[18:22] | no doubt, you’ve chickened out, | 不用说 你退缩了 |
[18:24] | but I need you to tell me where they meet. | 但我需要你告诉我他们在哪见面 |
[18:28] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Please… | 求你 |
[18:37] | Ple-please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[18:39] | I won’t have to if you tell me what I want to know. | 只要你说出来 我就不用伤害你 |
[18:48] | So talk. | 说吧 |
[18:53] | They’re all gathered at a place called Easterling Farms. | 他们在一个伊斯特林农场集会 |
[18:55] | They’re prepping for their next attack. | 在为下一次袭击做准备 |
[18:57] | How’d you get the information? | 你怎么得到情报的 |
[18:59] | I found someone who was willing to talk. | 我找到一个愿意开口的人 |
[19:02] | Look, the point is, if we leave now, | 重点是 我们现在走 |
[19:03] | we can stop anyone else from getting hurt. | 就能防止再有人受伤 |
[19:05] | That’s still the mission, isn’t it? | 我们的任务不是这个吗 |
[19:06] | Easterling Farms. | 伊斯特林农场 |
[19:08] | That’s over in, uh… | 是在… |
[19:10] | uh, Lake County, right? | 莱克县吧 |
[19:12] | Yeah. I’ll text you the location. | 嗯 我会把位置发给你 |
[19:13] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那儿碰头 |
[19:14] | There’s nothing for me to do here anyway. | 反正这儿也没我什么事了 |
[19:23] | Hey, Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[19:26] | I didn’t know you were home. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[19:28] | I went out. | 我出去了 |
[19:29] | For a bit. | 逛了一会儿 |
[19:31] | Well, I, uh — I laid out all the parts for the bike. | 我把摩托的零部件都摆出来了 |
[19:35] | They’re in the right order. | 按顺序摆放好了 |
[19:36] | All you have to do is install them. | 你安装好就行 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | I’m making lunch. | 我正要做午饭 |
[19:42] | Bolognese. | 蕃茄肉酱 |
[19:44] | Veal and pork, if you want some. | 小牛和猪肉 想来点吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah, that sounds good, but, um… | 听上去真不错 但是 |
[19:48] | I have a thing, so… | 我有点事 |
[20:01] | Andrew isn’t like your other targets. | 安德鲁跟你其他的目标不一样 |
[20:03] | He’s an Inhuman, and an unusual one at that. | 他是个异人 而且还与众不同 |
[20:06] | Andrew — or Lash, really — | 安德鲁或者 应该说鞭笞 |
[20:09] | is perhaps being driven by different factors — | 或许受不同因素的影响 |
[20:11] | biological imperatives, for instance. | 比如生理必然性 |
[20:14] | climate, feeding, even his need to seek out… | 气候 饮食 他还需要寻找 |
[20:18] | Seek out intended victims. | 潜在受害人 |
[20:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:21] | He’s being driven by base instincts. | 他都是受本能驱使 |
[20:25] | So you’re saying I should think less like a spy, | 你的意思是 我不该按间谍的思路找他 |
[20:27] | more like a doctor. | 而是更像个医生 |
[20:29] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[20:32] | May, what happens to Andrew when you catch up to him? | 梅 如果你找到安德鲁 打算怎么办 |
[20:35] | After everything… I’m going to kill him. | 发生了这么多事 我得杀了他 |
[20:38] | – He’s left us no choice. – What if there is a choice? | -他让我们别无选择 -如果有选择呢 |
[20:41] | There’s not. | 没有的 |
[20:43] | May… | 梅 |
[20:46] | …Fitz and I have been working on the vaccine from Creel’s blood. | 菲兹和我在用克里尔的血样研制疫苗 |
[20:48] | Now, it would only work on Inhumans who haven’t turned yet, | 这只对尚未变身的异人族好使 |
[20:51] | but Andrew hasn’t finished his transition. | 但安德鲁的转化还未完全完成 |
[20:55] | Shouldn’t we at least try? | 我们不该试试吗 |
[20:59] | No. | 不 |
[21:04] | Don’t give me hope, Jemma. | 别给我希望 珍玛 |
[21:07] | I don’t want hope. | 我不想要希望 |
[21:15] | It’d be nice if we weren’t quite so out in the open. | 如果我们不是这么暴露就好了 |
[21:20] | Speaking of… | 说到那个 |
[21:34] | Let’s see what the Watchdogs look like in their natural habitat. | 我们看看监察者在他们的自然栖息地里什么样吧 |
[21:53] | …which means only designated team captains | 所以只有指定队长 |
[21:55] | will carry a full tactical pack. | 将携带整套战术包 |
[21:58] | Know your captain, and if you get in trouble, signal him. | 知道队长是谁 如果遭遇麻烦 给他打信号 |
[22:01] | That’s Blake’s voice. | 那是布莱克的声音 |
[22:02] | That’s him. He’s here. | 是他 他在这儿 |
[22:26] | 已确认布莱克声音 在等待目击确认 | |
[22:28] | 已确认布莱克声音 在等待目击确认 | |
[22:30] | What are we looking for? | 我们找什么 |
[22:32] | Anything that might be evidence of what Blake is doing. | 能表明布莱克计划的任何证据 |
[22:38] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[22:47] | We don’t want to hurt innocents. | 我们不想伤及无辜 |
[22:48] | Still trying to get eyes on Blake. | 还没看到布莱克 |
[22:50] | You have permission to defend yourself. | 你们可以自我防卫 |
[22:52] | 科尔森: 只观察 不要进攻 | |
[22:52] | 科尔森: 只观察 不要进攻 | |
[22:52] | The mission comes first. | 任务第一 |
[22:57] | Ruben. | 鲁本 |
[23:03] | Al, look! | 阿尔 看啊 |
[23:04] | – Good as new! – Ruben, go home. Go home! | -跟新的一样 -鲁本 回家去 |
[23:08] | – What’re you doing? – What does he think you do? | -你干什么呢 -他以为你是干什么的 |
[23:10] | – Insurance. – Well, not anymore, I wager. | -保险 -他今后应该不会那么想了 |
[23:13] | Mack, we’ve got to get him out of here. | 迈克 我们得让他离开 |
[23:31] | Did you see what that guy just did? | 你看到那人做了什么吗 |
[23:33] | I’ll tell the boss. | 我去告诉老大 |
[23:39] | We’re done. Go to black. | 我们走 撤退 |
[23:40] | No, no, we can still — | 不 我们还能… |
[23:42] | There are too many! Go to black! | 他们人太多了 撤退 |
[23:44] | Are you good to get out of here? | 你们能行吧 |
[23:45] | I’ve got to go put a lid on this. | 我得去处理一下 |
[23:46] | Yeah. Yeah, we got it. | 嗯 我们没问题 |
[24:02] | Go. | 走吧 |
[24:03] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[24:04] | What’re you doing? We said we’d fall back. | 你干什么呢 我们答应撤退的 |
[24:06] | I have a shot at stopping Blake. I’m taking it. | 我有机会阻止布莱克 我要抓住机会 |
[24:08] | Call the module. I’ll be back. | 呼叫隔离舱 我就回来 |
[24:22] | Where are you, Blake? | 你在哪 布莱克 |
[24:24] | It’s like he disappeared. | 他就像是不见了 |
[24:37] | Blake? | 布莱克 |
[24:39] | How are you here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[24:40] | I’m everywhere, Coulson. | 我无处不在 科尔森 |
[24:42] | As are you, apparently. | 看来你也是 |
[24:44] | You recovered well. | 你恢复得不错 |
[24:46] | Says the man who came back from the dead. | 你还死而复生了呢 |
[24:49] | I guess we both have a few tricks up our sleeve, old friend. | 看来我们都有些本事呢 老朋友 |
[25:02] | Fitz! Fitz! | 菲兹 菲兹 |
[25:07] | What’s that — what’s the stuff called? | 那东西叫什么 |
[25:08] | – Sodium what? – Sodium hydrogen acetate. | -钠什么 -醋酸氢钠 |
[25:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | I don’t think it’s working. | 好像不好使 |
[25:23] | Maybe we slowed it down, but… | 我们可能争取到了点时间 但… |
[25:26] | Must be the modifications that Blake made. | 肯定是因为布莱克做的改进 |
[25:29] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思 |
[25:30] | That sooner or later, this bomb is gonna go off. | 这颗炸弹还是迟早会爆炸 |
[25:32] | And then I’ll implode. | 到时 我就要内爆了 |
[25:37] | Which is gonna be messy. | 会很不好看的 |
[25:42] | So here we are, reunited at last. | 我们终于又重聚了 |
[25:46] | I got to admit… | 我得承认 |
[25:48] | it’s not what I’d hoped for. | 跟我期望的不一样 |
[25:49] | I really thought it’d be ATCU proper | 我以为会是ATCU |
[25:52] | who showed up at the compound. | 去突袭基地呢 |
[25:54] | Didn’t expect you. | 没想到会是你 |
[25:55] | I’m working with the ATCU. | 我在跟ATCU合作 |
[25:57] | You mean keeping S.H.I.E.L.D. alive within it. | 你是说让神盾局活在它内部 |
[25:59] | Those survival instincts of yours, Coulson — | 你的生存本能啊 科尔森 |
[26:01] | always impressive. | 总是那么厉害 |
[26:04] | I searched for you. | 我找过你 |
[26:05] | I wanted to make you part of the new S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我本想让你加入新的神盾局 |
[26:07] | Yeah, well, when I got out of the hospital, | 我出院时 |
[26:09] | it turned out there had never been a S.H.I.E.L.D., | 才发现神盾局从来就不存在 |
[26:11] | just Hydra hiding behind one. | 只有九头蛇的门面 |
[26:12] | I signed up to protect the world | 我加入是为保护世界 |
[26:14] | from these dangerous alien elements. | 免遭这些危险的异族元素伤害 |
[26:16] | We still do that. | 我们还在那么做 |
[26:17] | The hell you do. You use them, unleash them. | 见鬼吧 你在利用他们 让他们去造孽 |
[26:20] | You’ve got those freaks working for you. | 你让那些怪物替你卖命 |
[26:23] | Hell, Phil, you are one. | 菲尔 你就是个怪物 |
[26:27] | Makes me sick. | 让我恶心 |
[26:28] | We both know S.H.I.E.L.D. protects mankind. | 我们都清楚神盾局保护人类 |
[26:30] | And what has S.H.I.E.L.D. Done in the name of protection? | 神盾局以保护之名都做了什么呢 |
[26:33] | We brought the Chitauri to Earth. | 我们将奇塔瑞族引来地球 |
[26:35] | I was taken out by one of your cybernetic recruits. | 我被你的一个机械人手下重伤 |
[26:37] | And the latest and greatest idea? | 最新最了不起的主意 |
[26:40] | The Avengers created Ultron. | 复仇者创造出了奥创 |
[26:42] | What are you doing, Blake? | 你在干什么 布莱克 |
[26:44] | I’m trying to make the world a safer place — | 我想让世界更加安全 |
[26:45] | No. | 不 |
[26:46] | What are you doing now? Here? | 你现在在这儿做什么 |
[26:49] | I know your tactics. | 我了解你的手段 |
[26:50] | Speeches? Not one of them. | 你并不擅长高谈阔论 |
[26:53] | You’re stalling. Why? | 你在拖延 为什么 |
[26:58] | Everyone stay back! | 都退后 |
[26:59] | Clear the area! | 清空这里 |
[27:02] | – It’s digging into your skin. – Yep. | -它在往你的皮肤里扎 -是啊 |
[27:03] | I’m very well-aware, so cutting it off is not an option. | 我知道 把它割下来也不行 |
[27:06] | I’ll quake it off. | 我把它震掉 |
[27:06] | No, no, no! It’s too unstable. | 不行 那东西太不稳定 |
[27:11] | Okay, I don’t want to get her involved, | 好吧 我本不想叫上她 |
[27:12] | but I think we should phone Simmons. | 但我们还是打给西蒙斯吧 |
[27:13] | We’ve got a better way to get the info. | 我们有更好的办法获得情报 |
[27:20] | Okay. I was wondering why you — you brought him here. | 好吧 我本来还好奇你为什么要带上他呢 |
[27:22] | What did your people put in the bomb? | 你们往炸弹里放了什么 |
[27:25] | – Tell us what you did! – I don’t know. | -说 -我不知道 |
[27:31] | – Talk or implode. – It was you. | -说 要么等着自爆 -是你 |
[27:35] | You’re not getting out of here until you give us answers. | 你不说出来 就别想离开 |
[27:38] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:39] | I’m not a scientist. | 我又不是科学家 |
[27:40] | Yeah, obviously. | 看出来了 |
[27:41] | Whatever Blake did to suspend the stuff in there, | 不管布莱克做了什么延缓那东西 |
[27:43] | – he didn’t tell me. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -他可没告诉我 -慢着 |
[27:44] | Hang on. “Suspend” — | 等等 “延缓” |
[27:46] | that’s a science word that he wouldn’t know. | 这是个他不可能知道的科学术语 |
[27:48] | The — the — the nitramene is suspended. | 硝化物被延缓了 |
[27:50] | It’s like — it’s like a vaccination. | 就像种疫苗 |
[27:51] | That’s why we can’t get to it. | 这就是我们无法中和它的原因 |
[27:52] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[27:54] | We need to stop the substance housing the nitramene. | 我们得让那东西不再防护着硝化物 |
[27:57] | Uh, it’s a liquid, so… | 是一种液体 那么… |
[28:00] | – We could freeze it. – How? | -我们可以冻住它 -怎么冻 |
[28:01] | Liquid nitrogen. There’s, um — | 液氮 那里 |
[28:02] | we use it in the cooling jets on the containment module. | 隔离舱的冷却喷嘴里有 |
[28:05] | There’s a panel in the corner! | 边角处板子里 |
[28:11] | Your team in Indiana — very industrious. | 你们印第安纳州的队伍 很尽职 |
[28:14] | Problem is, that’s just one cell. | 但那只是一个分部 |
[28:16] | This is nationwide. | 这是全国性组织 |
[28:20] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[28:22] | How’d you get that ATCU target? | 你怎么查到那个ATCU设施的 |
[28:24] | Was it fed to you? | 是有人告诉你的吗 |
[28:26] | This has Hydra’s fingerprints all over it. | 这太像九头蛇的风格了 |
[28:28] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:29] | You were probably cleaning up some mess of theirs. | 你大概是在替他们收拾残局 |
[28:31] | How did you get the location of our compound? | 你怎么查到我们基地的地点的 |
[28:33] | Coercion, by any chance? | 会不会是靠逼供呢 |
[28:35] | I’m sure it was all aboveboard. | 肯定都是正大光明的 |
[28:37] | We’re solving problems, not making them. | 我们在解决问题 不是制造问题 |
[28:39] | – We’re spreading an idea. – You spread fear. | -我们是在传播一个理念 -你是在传播恐惧 |
[28:42] | People are already afraid, and they want the truth. | 民众已经害怕了 他们渴望真相 |
[28:46] | What you’re doing’s not about truth. | 你的所作所为不是为了真相 |
[28:47] | It’s about hate. | 是仇恨 |
[28:48] | And you’re above that? | 你就很清高吗 |
[28:49] | You’ve never just killed someone because you hate them, Phil? | 你从未因为仇恨杀过一个人吗 菲尔 |
[28:55] | Hate’s a good motivator. | 恨是个好动力 |
[28:58] | You’re not wrong. | 你没说错 |
[28:59] | This guy? | 这家伙 |
[29:01] | He’s also filled with hate, | 他也充满恨 |
[29:03] | and he happens to be one of the Inhumans you’re railing against. | 他还是你抨击的那些异人族之一 |
[29:07] | Really? Interesting. | 是吗 有意思 |
[29:10] | He wants to hurt you — badly. | 他非常想伤害你 |
[29:12] | In fact, the only reason he’s not | 事实上 他之所以还没动手 |
[29:13] | is because he’s trying really hard to follow my orders. | 就是因为他在努力克制 遵从我的命令 |
[29:16] | So… | 所以 |
[29:18] | I’m changing my orders. | 我要改变我的命令 |
[29:20] | What? | 什么 |
[29:22] | Don’t hurt Agent Blake. | 别伤害布莱克特工 |
[29:24] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[29:26] | Sir? | 长官 |
[29:28] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[29:30] | Sir, there’s got to be another way. | 长官 肯定还有别的办法的 |
[29:31] | Uh-oh, Coulson. | 哎呀 科尔森 |
[29:33] | Seems your puppy doesn’t have his teeth yet. | 你的狗狗似乎还没长獠牙呢 |
[29:35] | Lincoln, sometimes we do the wrong thing | 林肯 有时候我们要为 |
[29:38] | for the right reason because it has to be done. | 正义做坏事 因为这势在必行 |
[29:40] | Now take him out. | 干掉他 |
[29:41] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[29:42] | Dissent among the ranks — | 下属不服啊 |
[29:49] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[29:53] | He was a hologram. | 他是全息像 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:58] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[30:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:13] | It’s working. | 起效了 |
[30:15] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[30:17] | It’s working! | 起效了 |
[30:29] | I’m turning you over to the ATCU. | 我要把你交给ATCU |
[30:32] | I have a feeling General Talbot will have some questions for you. | 我觉得塔伯特准将会想问你些问题 |
[30:37] | You knew he wasn’t really here. | 你知道他不是真的 |
[30:39] | Yeah, he wasn’t moving much. | 是啊 他都不怎么动弹 |
[30:40] | There was also a lag. | 而且还有时延 |
[30:42] | Blake usually interrupts you a lot more. | 布莱克一般更喜欢插嘴 |
[30:45] | I also know that wasn’t a kill shot. | 我还知道那一击并不致命 |
[30:47] | I saw you with Lash. | 我看到你对付鞭笞了 |
[30:50] | Yeah, I just — I — | 是啊 我… |
[30:51] | You play it right. | 你做得对 |
[30:52] | Offered a dissenting opinion, | 你提出了异议 |
[30:54] | but when the time came, you did what I asked. | 但关键时刻 还是听命行事 |
[30:56] | Well, a slightly less lethal version. | 虽然下手没那么致命 |
[30:59] | Well-done. | 干得好 |
[31:02] | We should go through this place, | 我们该把这里搜查一番 |
[31:03] | find out if there really is a second target. | 看看是不是还有第二个袭击目标 |
[31:06] | Blake will send his men. | 布莱克会派人过来的 |
[31:20] | Who are you? | 你是什么人 |
[31:21] | I know it’s a lot to take in, | 我知道这一时难以接受 |
[31:22] | but we if we could talk about it — | 但如果我们能好好谈谈 |
[31:23] | Oh, sure. Now you want to talk. | 好啊 你现在想谈了 |
[31:25] | I can’t believe you, helping those freaks — | 真难以置信 你帮助那些怪物 |
[31:28] | Look, that’s not what they are. They’re Inhumans. | 听着 他们不是怪物 他们是异人族 |
[31:29] | – “Inhumans”? – There’s nothing to be afraid of. | -“异人族” -没必要怕他们 |
[31:31] | What in the hell does that even — | 那是什么意思 |
[31:31] | They’re people! And they’re being hunted. | 他们是人 而且在遭到猎杀 |
[31:34] | You know, the really stupid part is, | 最愚蠢的是 |
[31:35] | I was actually gonna apologize to you — | 我本来还打算向你道歉的 |
[31:37] | for not telling you about the house, | 因为没告诉你房子的事 |
[31:39] | for hiding things. God, I’m an idiot. | 因为对你隐瞒 天呐 我真傻 |
[31:41] | The reason I didn’t tell you is because I — | 我之所以没告诉你 是因为 |
[31:42] | Stop talking! | 别说了 |
[31:44] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[31:46] | It’s all lies. | 这都是谎言 |
[31:53] | Daisy should be able to access these. | 黛西应该能黑进来 |
[31:55] | Were they preparing for a second target? | 他们是在准备进攻第二个目标吗 |
[31:56] | He was stalling. | 他刚刚在拖延 |
[31:58] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[31:59] | To keep us distracted, but from what? | 想分我们的心 但是什么目的 |
[32:02] | From talking to our people? | 跟我们自己人联络吗 |
[32:04] | But we’d already sent agents to his — | 但我们已经派人去了他的 |
[32:06] | to his compound. | 他的基地 |
[32:09] | Blake kept talking about you working with…freaks. | 布莱克一直在说你在跟…怪物合作 |
[32:12] | He must’ve known that you’d send some of us on the raid. | 他肯定是知道你会派异人去突袭 |
[32:15] | He didn’t have a second target. | 他并没有第二个目标 |
[32:16] | He wanted one — an Inhuman — someone for his men to go after. | 他是想要抓一个异人 让他的人去抓 |
[32:19] | We brought him Daisy. | 我们把黛西派去了 |
[32:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:30] | It was all talk for so long. | 很久以来都只是空谈 |
[32:33] | “Get a powered person and kill it.” | “抓个异能人士 杀了它” |
[32:38] | But then you all were there, | 然后 你们出现了 |
[32:39] | and we got to see a real, live freak fire a shock wave. | 我们看到了真实鲜活的怪物 发出冲击波 |
[32:43] | Only thing is, | 问题是 |
[32:45] | we didn’t think it was a… tiny, unassuming little girl. | 我们没想到会是这么个娇小 普通的姑娘 |
[32:50] | If we did, we’d have gone after you instead. | 否则 我们就来抓你了 |
[32:54] | What do you mean “instead”? | 什么叫”否则” |
[33:09] | Why didn’t you just tell me?! | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[33:10] | – It was complicated. – It’s always complicated with you. | -事情很复杂 -你的事总是复杂 |
[33:12] | Ruben, I wanted to keep you away from all this. | 鲁本 我不希望让你卷进来 |
[33:14] | That’s true of the Watchdogs, too. | 对监察者也是 |
[33:15] | You’re angry and aimless, but | 你生气 迷茫 |
[33:16] | – I didn’t want them roping – Screw you! | -我不希望他们 -去你的 |
[33:17] | Better than being blindsided! | 那也比措手不及强 |
[33:23] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是真心的 |
[33:25] | What do you know about me? | 你怎么会了解我 |
[33:27] | You’ve been so busy protecting freaks, you haven’t even — | 你一直忙着保护怪物 你都不… |
[33:28] | Not just them! People! | 不止是他们 民众 |
[33:31] | Damn it, that’s why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 该死 这就是我加入神盾局的初衷 |
[33:33] | to protect the people I care about, to protect you. | 保护我在乎的人 保护你 |
[33:38] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[33:48] | All right! | 好了 |
[33:51] | Let’s kill this freak! | 我们杀掉这个怪物吧 |
[33:56] | They torched our bikes. We can’t get away. | 他们烧了我们的摩托 我们跑不了了 |
[33:59] | Looks like the Watchdogs followed us. | 看来监察者跟踪我们回来了 |
[34:01] | I guess now we’re the ones being hunted. | 现在我们是他们猎杀的对象了 |
[34:02] | – But we’re not… – Inhumans? | -但我们不是 -异人族吗 |
[34:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[34:06] | Your new heroes will still kill us. | 你的新英雄还是会杀了我们 |
[34:07] | Can’t we just make a break for it? | 我们不能冲出去吗 |
[34:08] | No, that’s not a good idea. | 不行 那样不好 |
[34:10] | It’s too wide open out front. | 外面太开阔 |
[34:11] | They’ll pick us off before we get too far. | 我们没走多远就会被他们打死 |
[34:13] | – So what do we do? – I’m thinking. | -我们怎么办 -我在想呢 |
[34:15] | Let’s split up. | 分头 |
[34:17] | Check all the rooms. | 搜查所有房间 |
[34:19] | Check upstairs. | 去楼上搜 |
[34:20] | Can’t be more than five. | 不超过五个人 |
[34:21] | Over here. | 这边 |
[34:23] | And spread out. | 而且分开了 |
[34:25] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[34:27] | Did — did Dad take his shotgun with him to the Florida condos? | 爸爸搬去佛罗里达时把猎枪也带走了吗 |
[34:29] | No, it’s still there. | 没有 还在呢 |
[34:31] | He doesn’t have any slugs, just bird shot. | 他没有子弹了 只有鸟枪子弹 |
[34:34] | That’ll work. | 也行 |
[34:37] | All right. Back of the house is woods, so that’s the new goal — | 好了 房子后面是林子 那是我们的新目标 |
[34:39] | to get to the backdoor in the kitchen. | 冲到厨房的后门 |
[34:41] | Then we slip out into the woods and escape. | 然后我们分头跑进林子里逃跑 |
[34:45] | So, this is what you do at S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你在神盾局就做这个吗 |
[34:48] | This kind of stuff? | 就这种事 |
[34:50] | Ruben, I’m a mechanic. | 鲁本 我是个机械师 |
[34:53] | I hate this stuff. | 我讨厌死这些事了 |
[35:04] | You’ve made it dark. | 你把灯熄了 |
[35:05] | I have. | 是的 |
[35:07] | Won’t that make it hard for us to see them coming? | 那样我们不就看不到他们了吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:10] | But it also means they won’t be able to see us. | 但那样他们也看不见我们了 |
[35:12] | And we know our way around this house with our eyes closed. | 而我们闭着眼睛都能在家里行走自如 |
[35:19] | The rest’ll be coming now, so stay alert. | 其他人很快就会过来 保持警惕 |
[35:30] | You ever use one of these before? | 你用过这玩意吗 |
[35:32] | – An assault rifle? – Yeah. | -冲锋枪吗 -是啊 |
[35:34] | No. | 没有 |
[35:35] | Obviously, you have. Talk me through it. | 你显然是用过 教教我 |
[35:38] | If it moves, shoot it. | 如果有动静 就开枪 |
[35:40] | And try not to shoot yourself. | 别打到自己 |
[35:42] | Or me. | 或是我 |
[35:44] | I’ll clear the entryway. | 我扫清入口 |
[35:45] | You follow. | 你跟上来 |
[36:06] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:09] | Hey, stay — step away from the door. | 别靠近门 |
[36:12] | How many shooters did you see upstairs? | 你看到楼上有几个枪手 |
[36:14] | Just the one. | 就一个 |
[36:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[36:16] | Then we only found three Watchdogs. | 那我们只找到三个监察者 |
[36:20] | Where are the other two? | 另两个呢 |
[36:33] | So that’s it. | 行了 |
[36:34] | We can go out the — | 我们可以出去… |
[36:46] | They must’ve figured out this was our escape route. | 他们肯定是发现我们可以从这儿跑了 |
[36:49] | They’re waiting for us. | 他们在等我们 |
[36:50] | Did they see us? | 他们看到我们了吗 |
[36:51] | No. | 没有 |
[36:52] | If they did, they would’ve been in here by now. | 否则他们这会儿就冲进来了 |
[36:54] | They’re gonna be a problem if we want to get out of here. | 如果我们想离开 他们是个障碍 |
[36:57] | Look, we need — | 听着 我们得… |
[37:03] | No! | 不 |
[37:17] | That lock won’t hold. | 锁撑不住的 |
[37:22] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:25] | Shotgun axe. | 猎枪斧 |
[37:47] | You beat them. | 你打败了他们 |
[37:49] | You did that. | 你做到了 |
[37:52] | This is why I didn’t tell you. | 这就是我没告诉你的原因 |
[38:07] | He’ll be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[38:09] | Yeah, yeah. He’ll be fine. | 嗯 他不会有事的 |
[38:11] | They’re taking him to a facility nearby. | 他们会送他去附近的一处设施 |
[38:13] | It’s one of ours. | 我们的设施 |
[38:14] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你去 |
[38:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:21] | I’ve never… | 我从没 |
[38:24] | All those men… | 那些人 |
[38:25] | here… | 冲进来 |
[38:26] | He had to shoot them to… | 他不得不开枪… |
[38:28] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:29] | It’s a lot to take in. | 有点难以接受 |
[38:30] | But you’re safe now. | 但你现在安全了 |
[38:32] | But S.H.I.E.L.D. will take all the wounded men into custody, | 神盾局会羁押所有伤者 |
[38:34] | and Damage Control will clean up. | 损害控制会清理现场 |
[38:36] | S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局 |
[38:39] | Alfie works for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 阿尔菲为神盾局工作 |
[38:41] | He’s one of the best — | 他是最棒的… |
[38:42] | Did you just call him “Alfie”? | 你喊他”阿尔菲”吗 |
[38:45] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[38:46] | I cannot wait for him to get back from recovery now. | 这下我等不及他痊愈回来了 |
[38:49] | What do you call him? | 你们喊他什么 |
[38:51] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[38:53] | That’s what my buddies call me. | 我的朋友都那么喊我 |
[38:56] | He said his friends took off? | 他说他的朋友走了 |
[38:58] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:00] | But not all of them. | 但没全走 |
[39:02] | And now that you know about us, we might give you a ring. | 现在你也知道我们了 或许我们还会找你 |
[39:04] | Your brother says you’re a good wheel man. | 你哥哥说你车技了得 |
[39:06] | And you’re his partner. | 你是他的搭档 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:11] | And I should’ve been here for him. | 我本该在这儿照应他的 |
[39:13] | I could’ve stopped them. | 我本可以阻止他们 |
[39:15] | He seemed to handle things fine. | 他似乎都应付好了 |
[39:18] | He’s good at it? | 他很擅长吗 |
[39:21] | Saving people? | 救人 |
[39:22] | When I need someone to watch my back, | 如果我需要人照应我 |
[39:24] | he’s the person I want. | 肯定会找他 |
[39:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:31] | Good. | 那好 |
[39:33] | You still want that ride, Mini Mack? | 还需要我送你吗 小迈克 |
[39:45] | You were right. The ATCU attack was a cover. | 你是对的 ATCU袭击是个掩盖 |
[39:48] | Found surveillance video. | 我发现了监控录像 |
[39:50] | This is about an hour before the implosion. | 这是内爆发生前一小时的画面 |
[39:53] | We ran the plates. | 我们查了车牌 |
[39:54] | Company car. | 公司车 |
[39:56] | Malick? | 马利克吗 |
[39:57] | You win. | 你猜对了 |
[40:00] | This wasn’t an act of terrorism. | 这不是恐怖袭击 |
[40:01] | – It was a distraction and a cover-up. – Sponsored by Hydra. | -是声东击西的掩盖 -由九头蛇资助 |
[40:04] | Malick’s firing up the Watchdogs, feeding them intel. | 马利克在帮助监察者 给他们情报 |
[40:07] | If they got that kind of funding, they’re not going anywhere. | 如果他们有那么多资金 肯定不会收手了 |
[40:09] | And Malick? | 马利克 |
[40:11] | God only knows what he took from there. | 更不知道他还会有什么阴谋 |
[40:32] | I kept my part of the deal. | 我说到做到了 |
[40:34] | Now I expect you to keep yours. | 你也得一样 |
[40:40] | I want weaponry. | 我要武器 |
[40:42] | And not that Stark Industries reissue crap. | 而且不是斯塔克工业重发行的垃圾 |
[40:45] | I’m talking about the big guns. | 真正的重武器 |
[40:47] | So we can finally hunt down these freaks. | 这样我们才终于能抓到这些怪物 |
[40:50] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[40:52] | Freaks. | 怪物 |
[40:55] | If everything goes as planned, | 如果计划一切顺利 |
[40:56] | we’ll all get what we want, Mr. Blake. | 我们都能得偿所愿 布莱克先生 |
[40:59] | Our common enemies will be dead, and you’ll have troops, | 我们的共同敌人会死掉 你会得到军队 |
[41:03] | armed to the teeth, at your command. | 全副武装 听从你的指挥 |
[41:06] | Yeah. Sounds right. | 嗯 不错 |