时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You’re pursuing Andrew. | 你在追踪安德鲁 |
[00:03] | And I’ve retasked a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to look for him. | 我重新分派了一组神盾局服务器来追踪他 |
[00:06] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[00:07] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[00:10] | Hydra. | 九头蛇 |
[00:11] | I made some moves this week | 我这周采取了一些行动 |
[00:12] | to ensure we have all the inhumans we need when the time comes. | 以确保时机成熟时 我们会有充足的异人 |
[00:15] | Why go to all this trouble? | 为何要费这么大的事 |
[00:16] | I’m building an army. | 我在建造一支军队 |
[00:17] | Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra, | 马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头 |
[00:19] | but I can’t shake this feeling | 但我有种强烈感觉 |
[00:21] | that he’s reporting to someone else. | 他还要向另一个人汇报 |
[00:24] | Someone more powerful than Malick? | 比马利克更有权势的人吗 |
[00:25] | Someone or something. | 或者什么东西 |
[01:06] | Starting fires now, huh? | 还开始点火了啊 |
[01:07] | No, no. Don’t — Don’t want trouble. | 没没 我不想惹麻烦 |
[01:10] | Just needed, um… | 我只是需要点 |
[01:13] | art supplies. | 艺术品材料 |
[01:15] | It’s Charlie, right? | 你叫查理 是吧 |
[01:16] | Well, Charles. | 是查尔斯 |
[01:18] | Look, I can’t have you sleeping back here anymore. | 听着 我不能再让你睡在这里了 |
[01:21] | It’s not good for business. | 对我的生意有影响 |
[01:23] | I’m about to open. | 我们要开始营业了 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Uh, but, um, I could help out if you want — | 但是如果你需要 我可以帮忙 |
[01:29] | sweep up or, you know, any– anything else you need. | 清洁 或者其他什么的 |
[01:32] | I just need you to clear out. | 我只需要你走开 |
[01:34] | The sun will up in a few minutes. | 马上就要天亮了 |
[01:36] | There’s a shelter over on 9th. | 第九街就有个收容所 |
[01:42] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:46] | …grab yourself some breakfast on the way. | 路上顺便买点早餐吧 |
[01:48] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:50] | No, I-I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[01:51] | You seem like a nice guy. | 你看起来是个好人 |
[01:53] | I-I just need to keep the customers I got. | 只是我得留住我的顾客 |
[01:55] | Now, take it. | 拿着吧 |
[01:58] | Daisy, help. | 黛西 帮帮我 |
[02:00] | Save me, please. | 救救我 求你了 |
[02:02] | So sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:03] | We’re running out of time, Daisy. | 我们没时间了 黛西 |
[02:07] | This is where I die. | 我这就死了 |
[02:16] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起先生 |
[02:16] | Please calm down. | 请冷静 |
[02:17] | I’m having a hard time understanding you. | 我听不懂你说的话 |
[02:19] | There’s someone coming here to kill me — Hydra. | 有人要来杀我 九头蛇 |
[02:21] | Sir, we’re sending two cars to your location. | 先生 我们会派两辆警车去你所在的位置 |
[02:23] | No, there’s no time for that. | 不 那来不及了 |
[02:25] | I need Daisy Johnson. | 我要找黛西·约翰逊 |
[02:26] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[02:27] | S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors emergency dispatch? | 神盾局监控应急调度 |
[02:30] | All the time, all over the world — | 一直如此 全球监控 |
[02:31] | it’s how we’re first on the scene. | 所以我们才总能第一批赶到现场 |
[02:32] | Who was the caller? | 是谁打的电话 |
[02:34] | Man identified himself as Edwin Abbott. | 这人自称是埃德温·艾伯特 |
[02:38] | Owns a local grocery store in Dyker Heights. | 在戴克高地经营一家杂货店 |
[02:40] | No affiliation with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 目前看来 与神盾局 |
[02:41] | or any intelligence agency, for that matter. | 或其他情报机构没有任何关系 |
[02:44] | – Just a guy. – You don’t know him? | -就是个普通人 -你不认识他 |
[02:46] | Never seen him, never heard of him. | 没见过 也没听说过 |
[02:48] | Prepare the Quinjet for disconnect. | 做好昆式战斗机起飞准备 |
[02:50] | – Yes, sir. – He knew your name. | -遵命 -他知道你的名字 |
[02:51] | And mentioned Hydra. Can’t be good. | 还提到了九头蛇 不会有什么好事 |
[02:53] | May even be a trap. | 也许是个陷阱 |
[02:54] | We’ll need ground tactical at the ready. | 得让地面分队做好准备 |
[02:56] | You’re coming? Good. | 你也要来吗 很好 |
[02:57] | With Mack on bed rest, we could use the extra muscle. | 鉴于迈克在卧床休息 我们需要多点人手 |
[02:59] | Well, he’s the only one with extra muscles, but I’ll come anyway. | 他是唯一肌肉发达的 但我还是得去 |
[03:02] | We don’t know – what we’re walking into. | 我们不清楚究竟是什么情况 |
[03:15] | I already told you — I’m not crazy. | 我说了 我没疯 |
[03:17] | This is happening. | 这是真的 |
[03:20] | – There — There she is. – And who are you, now? | -来了 她来了 -你又是谁 |
[03:22] | Daisy Johnson, ATCU. | ATCU 黛西·约翰逊 |
[03:24] | Um, Edwin, right? | 你是埃德温吧 |
[03:26] | How did you know my name, Edwin, when you called 911? | 你打电话报警时怎么会知道我的名字 埃德温 |
[03:29] | Because I heard you say it just now. | 因为我刚刚听到你说了 |
[03:31] | Uh, what are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[03:32] | – I-I saw this. – You saw what? | -我看到了 -你看到什么了 |
[03:35] | This moment — | 此时此刻 |
[03:36] | talking to you, the — the cops — all of it. | 跟你对话 还有警察 这一切 |
[03:38] | I’m — I’m sorry. I’m not following. | 不好意思 我没听明白 |
[03:39] | Charles, the crazy homeless guy who lives in the alley — | 查尔斯 住在巷子里的疯流浪汉 |
[03:41] | he — he — he put — must have put a curse on me or something. | 他肯定是诅咒了我还是什么的 |
[03:44] | He made me see…this. | 他让我看到了这一切 |
[03:46] | I-I saw this. | 我看到了这一切 |
[03:47] | I’m gonna go check it out. | 我去看看 |
[03:49] | You got to get me out of here before they come and kill me. | 你得带我离开这里 别让他们杀死我 |
[03:49] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[03:50] | We will protect you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[03:52] | But how did you know that it was Hydra who’s coming? | 但你怎么知道是九头蛇要来呢 |
[03:54] | Because that’s what she’ll yell when they come out of the sky. | 因为他们从天而降时 她会喊出来 |
[04:03] | Hydra! | 九头蛇 |
[04:09] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[04:25] | Go! | 上 |
[04:31] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[04:33] | Save me, please! | 救救我 求你了 |
[04:34] | Don’t worry. I’ll get you out of this. | 别慌 我会救你出去 |
[04:35] | Just lay low for a second. | 先躲好 |
[04:37] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[04:38] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[04:40] | this is where I die. | 我这就死了 |
[04:43] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[04:47] | The man’s Inhuman. | 那人是个异人 |
[04:50] | The homeless man’s Inhuman. They’re after him! | 那个流浪汉是异人 他们是来抓他的 |
[04:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[05:20] | I was hoping you could help. | 我希望你可以帮忙 |
[05:35] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:35] | Daisy, talk to me, please. | 黛西 跟我说话 |
[05:38] | We need medical! | 需要医生 |
[05:39] | I know. I’m sorry. We lost one. | 我知道 我很遗憾 我们丢了个异人 |
[05:41] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:44] | What’s wrong? What is it? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[05:52] | It hasn’t happened yet. | 还没发生呢 |
[06:10] | He is risen! | 他起死回生了 |
[06:11] | What an improvement. Last time I saw you, | 你恢复得真好 上次我见到你时 |
[06:13] | you looked like an extra from “Dawn of the Dead.” | 你活像《活死人黎明》的群众演员 |
[06:16] | And now — now you’re a man who can inspire. | 现在 你可以去激励别人了 |
[06:19] | To what do we owe – this miraculous turnaround? | 这奇迹般的转变是如何实现的呢 |
[06:25] | To your patience. | 靠你的耐心 |
[06:34] | A thank-you is overdue… | 我早该说句谢谢了 |
[06:37] | for bringing me back. | 谢谢你救我回来 |
[06:39] | Well, I didn’t exactly move Heaven and Earth, uh, | 也不是上天入地那样的麻烦事 |
[06:42] | but I did move a lot of earth — money, manpower — | 但我确实调动了很多资源 钱财 人力 |
[06:46] | anything to make it happen. | 就为了实现此事 |
[06:49] | I’d like to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[06:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:53] | Meaning, to what end? | 就是说 要达到什么目的 |
[06:55] | Why? I, uh… | 要说为什么 我 |
[07:01] | My family, my ancestors were taught to believe | 我们家族 我的祖先都认为 |
[07:06] | that if we managed to return you | 如果我们能把你 |
[07:08] | from that godforsaken place that we would be rewarded. | 从那个可怕的地方救回来 我们就会得到回报 |
[07:12] | With what? | 什么回报 |
[07:14] | Together, we are supposed to take over the world. | 我们可以一起掌控这个世界 |
[07:20] | And what does that look like to you? | 你觉得那是什么样 |
[07:26] | You have $9.2 billion. | 你有92亿资产 |
[07:29] | The influence that comes with any object of your desire can be yours. | 有那种势力 你想要什么就能得到什么 |
[07:34] | That’s not enough? | 那还不够吗 |
[07:41] | What can I give you… | 我能给你什么 |
[07:43] | that you couldn’t have before? | 你此前无法拥有的吗 |
[07:45] | Look, I’ve dedicated my life, | 听着 我把我一生 |
[07:47] | surrendered my life to a higher power. | 都献给了更高的力量 |
[07:50] | That’s the word… | 就是这个词 |
[07:53] | …power. | 力量 |
[07:56] | And that’s what you seek — | 那就是你追寻的东西 |
[07:57] | not wealth or control or clout — | 不是财富 控制力或者势力 |
[08:01] | no, true power. | 都不是 是真正的力量 |
[08:06] | How does that sound? | 那听起来怎么样 |
[08:12] | Intriguing. | 很有趣 |
[08:17] | It’s time to go above ground… | 该上去转转了 |
[08:21] | and finally show you what true power really feels like. | 也终于让你见识一下真正的力量 |
[08:34] | You’re sure it was the future? | 你确定那是未来的景象吗 |
[08:37] | My whole face was covered in… | 我整张脸都沾满了… |
[08:43] | And Coulson shoots you? | 科尔森还开枪打你 |
[08:46] | Yep. | 对 |
[08:49] | Then I’ll just ask the question | 那我就要问了 |
[08:50] | that someone should ask at some point — | 反正早晚得有人问 |
[08:52] | is this even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[08:53] | Technically, it’s fourth-dimensional perspective. | 严格来说 这是四维空间的认知 |
[08:54] | Well, Hermann Minkowski would say yes, for one. | 至少赫尔曼·闵可夫斯基[四维时空理论创立者]会同意 |
[08:56] | That guy Edwin predicted everything that happened. | 埃德温成功预言了一切 |
[08:56] | We had a similar experience with Raina, remember? | 蕾娜也能预言 记得吗 |
[08:58] | That’s a dumb question. | 这问题真蠢 |
[08:59] | Okay, got it. So, we all agree it’s possible. | 明白了 所以大家都觉得可能 |
[09:01] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[09:02] | – I can change it. – No. | -我可以改变未来 -不行 |
[09:04] | We can reverse-engineer the visions, | 我们可以逆向研究我看到的幻象 |
[09:06] | figure out where this went down, and get there ahead of it. | 查明事件发生的地点 提前赶过去 |
[09:07] | – Save that poor man. – You can’t. | -去救那个可怜人 -你做不到 |
[09:10] | I mean, fourth-dimensionally speaking, is all. | 从四维角度来讲 你做不到 |
[09:13] | If you saw the future, then that’s the future. | 如果你看到了未来 那就是真实的未来 |
[09:18] | I don’t want to believe that. | 我不想相信 |
[09:19] | I can’t explain how it felt, but it was awful. | 我说不清什么感觉 但就是很糟 |
[09:24] | I felt so helpless. | 我是那么无助 |
[09:25] | I was inches away from him. | 我离他只有几英寸 |
[09:27] | I have to save him. | 我必须救他 |
[09:28] | Edwin called in with your name for a reason. | 埃德温打电话找你一定是有原因的 |
[09:30] | Maybe you’re meant to change it. | 或许你注定要改变未来 |
[09:31] | And we know what this homeless man, Charles, looks like. | 我们知道这个流浪汉查尔斯的样貌 |
[09:33] | And we’re running a search. | 我们在进行搜索了 |
[09:34] | If Daisy can remember details about the location | 如果黛西能回忆起地点的细节 |
[09:37] | and we get there in time, we — | 且我们能及时赶到 那我们… |
[09:37] | Guys, there is no time. | 伙计们 时间是不存在的 |
[09:40] | She glimpsed the fourth dimension. | 她瞥到了四维空间 |
[09:42] | Time is an illusion. | 时间就是个幻象 |
[09:43] | It’s how we perceive the fourth dimension. | 是我们看待四维空间的方式 |
[09:46] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[09:47] | It’s mathematics. He’s talking about space-time. | 是数学 他是指时空 |
[09:49] | How do you — How can I explain this? | 你怎么…这让我怎么解释 |
[09:52] | Right. | 好 |
[09:53] | We’re 3-D, yeah? | 我们是三维的 对吧 |
[09:55] | Okay, but imagine — | 好 想象一下 |
[09:56] | Imagine we lived in a 2-dimensional existence — | 假如我们生活在一个二维空间内 |
[10:00] | flat, just like a piece of paper. | 平面空间 就像一张纸 |
[10:02] | We wouldn’t be able to conceive of three dimensions, | 那我们是无法想象三维空间的 |
[10:04] | of — of — of a — a cube | 比如立方体 |
[10:06] | or anything that’s not 2-dimensional, okay? | 或者任何非二维的空间 懂吗 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – Right, so, we flat paper people | -懂 -好 那我们这些二维人 |
[10:14] | would perceive this 3-dimensional cube | 会把三维的立方体 |
[10:19] | as many separate 2-dimensional moments. | 理解为很多单个的二维时刻 |
[10:23] | As time passing — | 随着时间流逝 |
[10:25] | the point on the line traveling through space and time. | 这条线上的点会穿越时间和空间 |
[10:30] | But, in fact, the cube, the line is fixed. | 但实际上 这个立方体和这条线是固定的 |
[10:32] | Yeah, it’s just sitting there. | 它是客观存在的 |
[10:34] | There’s no future. There’s no past. | 没有未来和过去可言 |
[10:35] | It just — It just is. | 它就是这样 |
[10:38] | And nothing you can do will change that. | 你无论做什么都无法改变它 |
[10:41] | You’re hurting my brain. | 你把我搞晕了 |
[10:43] | Look, I don’t know if Fitz is right | 听着 我不知道菲兹正确与否 |
[10:45] | or if I even understand what he’s saying, really, | 我都不确定我是不是真听懂他的话了 |
[10:47] | but Hydra has this guy. | 但九头蛇抓走了这个人 |
[10:49] | And we got to try to stop them. | 我们得去阻止他们 |
[10:51] | I think I might have a strategy. | 我想我有个办法 |
[10:52] | We’re all ears. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[10:55] | All we have to do to guarantee that we change the outcome | 我们想确保改变未来 只需要 |
[10:58] | is not let Daisy out of the base. | 不让黛西离开基地 |
[11:00] | What? No. I have to go help him. | 什么 不 我得去救他 |
[11:02] | The one thing we know for certain | 我们现在能确定的就是 |
[11:03] | is that Daisy was at the center of these visions, | 黛西处在这些幻象的中心 |
[11:06] | whereas May doesn’t appear in any of them. | 而梅并没有出现在幻象中 |
[11:08] | Look, I get the logic, but I can handle this myself. | 听着 道理我都懂 但我能做到的 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:11] | May goes instead. | 梅替你去 |
[11:12] | Coulson… | 科尔森 |
[11:14] | I was meant to save him. | 我是注定要去救他的 |
[11:16] | If you want to try to stop this man from dying, | 如果你想挽救这个人的生命 |
[11:18] | then this is how we’re doing it. | 那我们就要这么做 |
[11:19] | Understood? | 懂了吗 |
[11:23] | Lincoln and I will chase down any intel we can | 林肯和我会尽我们所能查出 |
[11:25] | on the homeless man. | 流浪汉的一切信息 |
[11:26] | Daisy, remember every detail you can about where this happens, | 黛西 回忆这个事件发生地点的所有细节 |
[11:29] | and then we’ll send May. | 然后我们派梅去 |
[11:31] | No one else goes. | 别人都不能去 |
[11:32] | I won’t pick up a gun until this is finished. | 这事结束之前我都不会拿枪 |
[11:34] | And Fitz-Simmons will stay out of the damn snow. | 菲兹和西蒙斯别靠近下雪的地方 |
[11:39] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[11:47] | Got to admit this time stuff’s always been a little over my head. | 不得不承认 时间理论我一向想不太通 |
[11:50] | Like in “Terminator,” if John Connor’s alive | 就像在《终结者》里 如果约翰·康纳活着 |
[11:53] | and able to send his friend back in time to save his mom | 并能送他朋友回去救他妈妈 |
[11:55] | to make sure he’s born, | 来确保他能出生 |
[11:56] | doesn’t that mean he doesn’t have to? | 那不是意味着他不必如此吗 |
[11:57] | I, uh, I never saw – the original “Terminator.” | 我从没看过原版的《终结者》 |
[12:01] | You’re off the team. | 你被开除了 |
[12:03] | What’s — What’s tripping me out is that | 让我想不通的是 |
[12:06] | we only knew to try to save the guy | 我们之所以知道得去救这个人 |
[12:07] | because he heard Daisy’s name | 是因为我们去救他时 |
[12:09] | when we went to try to save the guy. | 他听到了黛西的名字 |
[12:12] | I know, right? | 是啊 真拗口 |
[12:13] | But that’s what makes me think it happened for a reason. | 但这让我觉得这一切发生都是有理由的 |
[12:17] | It’s design. | 是设计好的 |
[12:19] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[12:20] | We’re all part of some grand plan. | 我们都是个大计划的一部分 |
[12:22] | Only problem is, we never know what the plan is. | 唯一的问题是我们从不知道那个计划是什么 |
[12:24] | No, I-I mean, inhumans were designed. | 不 我是说异人是设计好的 |
[12:26] | And our powers were designed not to be random, | 而我们的能力 也不是随意安排的 |
[12:28] | but to fill a need, a — a gap that’s missing. | 而是为了满足某种需求 填补某种缺失 |
[12:32] | So Raina — | 所以蕾娜 |
[12:32] | Everything she said came true. | 她说的一切都成真了 |
[12:34] | Yes, but because of that, Daisy was able to stop Jiaying. | 对 但是因为那个 黛西得以阻止嘉颖 |
[12:38] | Daisy will be able to help this guy Charles, whoever he is. | 黛西也能帮助这个查尔斯 不管他是谁 |
[12:41] | Change the outcome? | 改变结局 |
[12:43] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[12:44] | Your face was covered in blood. | 你脸上都是血呢 |
[12:48] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[12:50] | Charles Hinton. | 查尔斯·辛顿 |
[12:51] | Last known address… | 最后出现地址 |
[12:54] | Sadly, it looks like Charles did not live alone. | 不幸的是 查尔斯并不是一个人住 |
[12:56] | Send a team. | 派一队人去 |
[12:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:59] | I wouldn’t worry about me, sir. | 不用担心我 长官 |
[13:00] | You should worry about yourself. | 你该担心你自己 |
[13:02] | Because Daisy saw me shoot her? | 因为黛西看到我对她开枪吗 |
[13:05] | Because I’d kill you if you did. | 因为如果你那么做了 我会杀了你 |
[13:10] | I was hoping you could help. | 我希望你可以帮忙 |
[13:16] | There — There’s a red metal staircase nearby. | 那附近有红色的金属梯 |
[13:20] | It’s a rooftop, 20 stories, at least. | 是个屋顶 至少20层 |
[13:23] | And the light was weird — | 灯光很奇怪 |
[13:25] | maybe a — a — – a flashing billboard behind me? | 可能我身后有广告牌在闪 |
[13:29] | I wish – I could remember more clearly. | 我也希望能记得更清楚 |
[13:31] | They’re probably taking him there now. | 他们可能现在正带他去那里 |
[13:37] | And whatever bad thing happens, | 无论会发生什么可怕的事 |
[13:39] | I feel like it happens tonight. | 我觉得今晚就要发生了 |
[13:44] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:46] | I’m trying to find the building. | 正在找那栋建筑 |
[13:48] | I’ve retasked the S.H.I.E.L.D. servers | 我重新分派了神盾局服务器 |
[13:49] | to search for keywords we’re feeding in. | 来搜寻符合关键信息的建筑 |
[13:52] | – Not all the servers. – Yeah, all of them. | -不是所有服务器吧 -是所有的 |
[13:55] | – Daisy – may, if I’m not allowed to go on the mission myself, | -黛西 -梅 如果我不能亲自去 |
[13:57] | then I’m sure as hell gonna do everything I can from here. | 那我得在这里尽我所能 |
[14:00] | Not all of them! | 那也不能用所有服务器 |
[14:04] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[14:09] | She and I have built a similar algorithm to find Dr. Garner, | 我和她建了一个相似的算法找加纳博士 |
[14:12] | and a number of the servers are running it. | 用了几台服务器 |
[14:15] | We’re both understandably desperate to find him. | 我们都有充分理由很想找到他 |
[14:18] | No worries. I’ll leave those servers alone. | 别担心 我会避开那些服务器的 |
[14:30] | Do you think we can do it — change the future? | 你认为我们能成功吗 改变未来 |
[14:34] | Every move we make changes the future. | 我们做的每件事都会改变未来 |
[14:37] | The real feat would be changing the past. | 真正了不起的 是改变过去 |
[14:52] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[14:55] | You touched him, didn’t you? | 你碰了他 是吧 |
[14:59] | Charles Hinton’s wife. | 查尔斯·辛顿的妻子 |
[15:00] | He was a teacher — well-liked, | 他原来是个老师 很受欢迎 |
[15:02] | but he walked out on her and their 18-month-old daughter in July. | 但他7月份时抛下了她和他们18个月大的女儿 |
[15:05] | Walked out? Why? | 抛弃 为什么 |
[15:06] | It drove him crazy. | 那让他发狂 |
[15:08] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[15:12] | It was a Sunday. | 那是个周日 |
[15:15] | We’d just gotten home from the farmer’s market, | 我们从农贸市场回到家 |
[15:17] | and it started to pour. | 天开始下雨 |
[15:19] | Charles ran out to the yard | 查尔斯跑进院子里 |
[15:21] | to bring our daughter’s toys inside. | 把女儿的玩具搬进来 |
[15:24] | And I hear him howl like he hurt himself. | 我听到他嚎了一声 像是伤到了自己 |
[15:27] | I ran out – and found him on the ground | 我跑出去 看到他站在地上 |
[15:31] | covered with some kind of…crust. | 身上全是一种 硬壳 |
[15:36] | I took his hand… | 我去抓他的手 |
[15:39] | and we saw flashes — | 然后我们就看到了闪现的画面 |
[15:42] | random events, ending with a horrific car crash. | 随机的事件 最终是一场可怕的车祸 |
[15:46] | He sees it, too? | 他也看到了 |
[15:48] | We just sat there, shocked. | 我们坐在那里 震惊不已 |
[15:50] | But then, leading him inside, it happened again. | 但之后 我带他进屋时 又发生了 |
[15:53] | We saw — | 我们看到了 |
[15:56] | we saw my mother in a hospital bed. | 我母亲躺在医院病床上 |
[15:59] | Code blue. | 情况危急 |
[16:01] | So you had to stop physical contact? | 所以你们不得不停止肢体接触 |
[16:04] | We thought we were going crazy. | 我们以为自己是要疯了 |
[16:07] | But it would happen any time Charles touched anyone. | 但每次查尔斯碰到什么人 就会发生这种事 |
[16:11] | He and that person – would both see someone’s death. | 他和那个人 都会看到一个人的死亡 |
[16:15] | A death? | 死亡 |
[16:16] | That was probably enough to make Charles go mad, | 那或许足以让查尔斯发疯 |
[16:20] | but then it got so much worse a few days later when — | 但几天后 情况更糟了 因为 |
[16:23] | The visions started coming true. | 幻象都成了现实 |
[16:28] | Did he ever try to stop them from happening? | 他有试过阻止这些事发生吗 |
[16:31] | Of course! | 当然 |
[16:32] | Of course he tried — over and over. | 他当然试过 一次又一次 |
[16:36] | That’s what sent him over the edge, I guess. | 我想这就是让他最终崩溃的事 |
[16:39] | He couldn’t make a difference — not one. | 他无论如何也无法改变 一次都不能 |
[16:43] | He was powerless. | 他完全无助 |
[16:48] | Is there any other detail you could share with us | 你还能跟我们说点别的什么 |
[16:50] | that could help? | 或许对我们有用的细节吗 |
[16:51] | Could you tell us about the bird? | 你能跟我们说说那只鸟吗 |
[16:54] | Bird? | 鸟 |
[16:56] | Charles carved a little bird — I think it was a… | 查尔斯用木头雕了一只鸟 |
[17:00] | robin — out of wood. | 好像是只知更鸟 |
[17:02] | He did? | 是吗 |
[17:06] | That’s our daughter’s name — Robin. | 那是我们女儿的名字 萝宾 |
[17:10] | Charles left in the night, | 查尔斯是深夜离开的 |
[17:12] | and he didn’t take anything but a jacket. | 他什么都没带走 就一件外套 |
[17:14] | He left because he would never | 他离开 是因为他再也 |
[17:18] | be able to hold his little girl again. | 没法抱女儿了 |
[17:25] | At least, not without her crying | 至少 没法不害得她又哭 |
[17:28] | and screaming and seeing death. | 又叫 看到死亡 |
[17:34] | What’s so pressing that couldn’t wait a few days, Gideon? | 什么事如此紧急 不能等几天的 吉迪恩 |
[17:38] | Well, you know me. | 你了解我的 |
[17:39] | I seize opportunity. | 我总是抓住机遇 |
[17:43] | This state-of-the-art prosthetic contains some hardware | 这件技术先进的假肢用到了你们特伦西亚 |
[17:46] | manufactured by you here at Transia — | 制造的一些硬件 |
[17:50] | the nerve-wire interface, to be precise. | 准确说 是神经线路接口 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | And I’m aware your company’s been working on | 我还知道 你们公司在研制 |
[18:00] | an exoskeletal limb-assist prototype | 一款外骨骼上肢辅助原型机 |
[18:02] | for the Defense Department using this same technology. | 是为国防部开发 也用到了与假肢相同的技术 |
[18:06] | So… I’d like to buy it. | 所以 我想买下来 |
[18:09] | Buy one of our leading patents. | 买我们的一个旗舰专利吗 |
[18:11] | No, no. The company. | 不 是整家公司 |
[18:15] | Can you repeat yourself? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[18:17] | I must be losing it, but I thought I just heard you — | 我肯定是疯了 但我以为你说… |
[18:19] | I’d like you to sign your company over to me… | 我想要你把公司卖给我 |
[18:23] | for a fair price, of course. | 当然 价钱会很公道的 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:30] | Uh, look, there’s no love lost between us. | 听着 我们不伤和气 |
[18:34] | And though I respect the brass it took to make that pitch, | 虽然我敬佩你有勇气提出这样的建议 |
[18:37] | I’m really not into people wasting my time. | 我实在不喜欢别人浪费我的时间 |
[18:40] | I hate it. | 我讨厌那样 |
[18:43] | This would be in your best interest. | 这对你会最有利 |
[18:46] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[18:48] | This man has my full authority to negotiate this deal. | 他可以全权代表我谈判 |
[18:51] | Negotiate? | 谈判 |
[18:53] | Gideon, there is not a chance in hell | 吉迪恩 我是绝不会 |
[18:55] | that I am gonna sell you a single share of this company, | 把公司卖给你一丁点的 |
[18:58] | let alone controlling interest. | 更别指望控股权了 |
[19:12] | Let me show you what will happen. | 我让你看看会发生什么吧 |
[19:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:31] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[19:33] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[19:36] | I’ll give you what you want. | 我听你的 |
[19:42] | Please. | 求你 |
[19:44] | There, okay? | 签好了 好吧 |
[19:46] | Just…leave! | 你们 走吧 |
[19:48] | Leave us alone, okay?! Please! | 离我们远远的 求你 |
[19:51] | You’re confused. | 你误会了 |
[19:55] | I said I would show you what will happen. | 我是说 我要让你看到会发生什么 |
[20:20] | Our men are taking control of the building as we speak. | 我们的人这会儿正在控制大楼 |
[20:27] | This is what we went to all this trouble for? | 我们费这么大事 就为了这个 |
[20:32] | What do you want with this? | 你想用它做什么 |
[20:35] | I want you to put it on. | 我要你把它穿上 |
[20:38] | Come on. | 得了 |
[20:40] | Whether you’ll admit it or not, Gideon, | 不管你肯不肯承认 吉迪恩 |
[20:43] | the one thing you crave | 你唯一渴望的 |
[20:44] | and have never felt is true power — | 而又从未感到过的 就是真正的力量 |
[20:48] | the kind that I, Giyera, even Charles there possesses. | 就是我 吉耶拉 甚至查尔斯拥有的那种 |
[21:01] | Put that on, and you will. | 穿上它 你就会拥有力量 |
[21:17] | You still think you should be going. | 你还是觉得你该去 |
[21:21] | I know I can do it. | 我知道我能行的 |
[21:23] | And you think I can’t. | 你觉得我不行吗 |
[21:24] | I-I have an advantage. | 我有优势 |
[21:26] | I can’t cause earthquakes, but I’m faster than you. | 我是无法引发地震 但我比你动作快 |
[21:29] | Foresight. I know what’s coming. | 是预知 我知道会发生什么 |
[21:32] | Then get off your ass and show me. | 那就站起来 演示给我看 |
[21:38] | You can picture this fight in the security office? | 你可以回想起发生在保安处的战斗 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I only get to Charles a few seconds late. | 是的 我找到查尔斯就晚了几秒 |
[21:44] | So, let’s lay out the room as best we can. | 那么 我们尽可能把房间内情况重现一下 |
[21:46] | They’ll be the guards, | 他们来演守卫 |
[21:47] | and you show me how to get through it a few seconds faster. | 你教我如何再快几秒突破他们 |
[21:50] | Okay. Yeah, all right. | 好 那好 |
[21:53] | There’s a — a bank of servers on the left side, | 左边有一堆服务器 |
[21:56] | and we’ll need chairs on wheels — | 我们需要装轮子的椅子 |
[21:57] | two of them and two more bodies. | 两把椅子 再找两个人来 |
[22:06] | Make sure they have a security team watching the house. | 安排一支安保队盯着他们家 |
[22:09] | And buy the little girl something nice. | 给小姑娘买点好东西 |
[22:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:15] | No, Fitz, you’re supposed to — | 不 菲兹 你是该… |
[22:17] | – What’s your name again, man? – Doug. | -你叫什么来着 哥们 -道格 |
[22:18] | Doug. You’re supposed to come in on the heels of Doug. | 道格 你是该紧跟着道格出来的 |
[22:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:21] | And, Lincoln, I’ll just — | 林肯 我… |
[22:22] | I’ll give you a separate cue to come in. | 我单独给你上场的指示 |
[22:24] | I’m playing “freak out and go for the alarm guy.” | 我扮演”吓尿 按警报哥” |
[22:26] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[22:28] | All right, reset. | 好了 重来 |
[22:32] | Right when she opens the door. | 她开门时开始计时 |
[22:33] | Ready whenever you are, May. | 一切就绪 梅 |
[22:48] | Shoot him. | 打他 |
[22:51] | Please, no! | 不要 救命 |
[23:00] | Under the table! | 桌子下面 |
[23:08] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[23:14] | Fall down! | 倒下 |
[23:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:16] | Lincoln, go. Grab the knife. | 林肯 上 拿刀 |
[23:23] | Wish we could practice every moment of our life like this. | 真希望我们生活中每一刻都能这么演练 |
[23:26] | That was terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[23:27] | – Fitz? – You come right after Doug. | -菲兹 -你是紧跟着道格的 |
[23:29] | Okay, I come in right at the heels of Doug! | 好啦 我紧跟着道格上场 |
[23:31] | And, May, are you telling me that is your best side kick? | 梅 你的侧踢就这个水平吗 |
[23:34] | I was trying to miss her face. | 我是不想踢到她的脸 |
[23:36] | This would be so much easier if — | 这完全可以更轻松的 如果 |
[23:37] | If I had your powers? | 我有你那样的异能吗 |
[23:39] | Well, it wouldn’t hurt. | 反正不会有坏处 |
[23:40] | All right, it’s got to be faster. | 好啦 我们得再快点 |
[23:42] | Come on. Reset. Reset. | 来吧 重来 |
[24:20] | It does feel good. | 感觉是很棒 |
[24:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:24] | But crushing objects with your hand | 但用你的手捏碎东西 |
[24:25] | isn’t the sensation I was talking about. | 并不是我所说的那种感觉 |
[24:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | If you want to feel true power… | 如果你想感受到真正的力量 |
[24:35] | crush him. | 就捏碎他 |
[24:38] | No. Please, God, no. | 不 求你 天呐 别 |
[24:39] | No! | 不要 |
[24:40] | What will that achieve? | 那有什么用 |
[24:44] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[24:46] | Gideon, please, don’t do this! | 吉迪恩 求你 别这么做 |
[24:47] | I’ll give you anything! I did! | 我什么都给你 真的 |
[24:49] | I’m too young to die! | 我不该死这么早 |
[24:51] | God! Oh, no! | 天呐 不要 |
[24:53] | I know you’ve had people killed. | 我知道你指使人杀过人 |
[24:56] | You’ve even considered shooting someone. | 你甚至考虑过对人开枪 |
[24:59] | But to drain a man’s life with your own hand, | 但亲手杀死一个人 |
[25:02] | to feel the life go out inside him… | 感觉到他生命的流逝 |
[25:07] | as Mr. Coulson did with me. | 就像科尔森先生对我做的那样 |
[25:12] | That look in his eyes. | 他的眼神 |
[25:15] | A feeling so powerful, it scared him… | 那种感觉如此强大 让他恐惧 |
[25:19] | enough to leave that hand behind. | 以至于他留下了那个假肢 |
[25:25] | But you don’t fear anything, do you? | 但你什么都不怕 是吧 |
[25:44] | Reset. Reset. | 重来 重来 |
[25:46] | You don’t think May can conquer this. | 你觉得梅做不到 |
[25:48] | I’m just worried about what turn of events | 我只是担心会出现什么意外 |
[25:50] | – is gonna stop her from going… – Oh, come on. | -让她去不成 -得了 |
[25:51] | …’cause we already know that she doesn’t. | 因为我们已经知道她没去 |
[25:53] | I refuse to believe anything is completely inevitable. | 我不愿相信有什么事是完全无法避免的 |
[25:56] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[26:03] | Ready when you are! | 一切就绪 |
[26:33] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[26:41] | That was pretty damn good. | 不错嘛 |
[26:43] | Sir, we found the building. | 长官 我们找到那栋楼了 |
[26:50] | That’s it. | 就是这里 |
[26:51] | And shocker — the only way in | 不出所料 想要进去 |
[26:52] | is through their security office on the ground floor. | 就必须走一楼的安保处 |
[26:54] | Transia Corporation — I know of it, | 特伦西亚公司 我知道这家公司 |
[26:56] | but what would Malick want in there? | 但马利克去那儿想做什么呢 |
[26:57] | I used their nerve-wiring interface in your hand, sir. | 我用他们的神经线路接口制作了你的假肢 长官 |
[26:59] | It’s cutting edge, to say the least. | 他们的技术十分先进 |
[27:00] | Okay, this is getting crazy. | 好吧 这太疯狂了 |
[27:02] | It’s been crazy. | 一直很疯狂 |
[27:05] | All right, May — surgical strike. | 好了 梅 精确打击 |
[27:07] | And we agree — no comms on this. | 我们说好了 不带通讯器 |
[27:09] | Hydra will be listening. | 九头蛇会窃听的 |
[27:11] | And know we’re coming | 如果他们手里 |
[27:12] | if they really have a fortune-teller on hand. | 真有个先知 也会料到我们会去 |
[27:13] | And if you see Charles, do not go up to the roof, even if he — | 如果你们看到查尔斯 别上楼顶 即便 |
[27:18] | Uh, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[27:20] | Intruder. | 有闯入者 |
[27:34] | He just walked in, sir. | 他刚走进来的 长官 |
[27:35] | Surrendered himself. | 自首了 |
[27:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:39] | Lash is taking over. | 鞭笞要完全控制我了 |
[27:43] | I’m about to turn for the last time, May. | 我就要进行最后一次变身了 梅 |
[27:47] | I came to say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[28:02] | Well, at least this day can’t get any weirder. | 至少今天不可能更怪异了 |
[28:05] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but May can’t go. | 真不敢相信我要这么说 但梅不能去了 |
[28:08] | What? Yes, I can. | 什么 我当然可以 |
[28:09] | You heard him. | 你听到了 |
[28:11] | Andrew’s going away for good. You have to — | 安德鲁要永远消失了 你得… |
[28:12] | That man is a killer. | 那个人 是个杀人犯 |
[28:14] | I have no loyalty to him. | 我并不忠于他 |
[28:15] | The man that I cared about wouldn’t do those things. | 我在乎的人才不会干下那些事 |
[28:17] | He wasn’t himself. | 他当时不是自己 |
[28:18] | And now he’s saying – he may never be himself again. | 现在他告诉你他可能要永远无法做自己了 |
[28:20] | If you don’t go be with him right now, | 如果你现在不去陪伴他 |
[28:22] | you’re gonna regret that for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[28:24] | – I’ll do it, May. – Absolutely not. | -我去吧 梅 -绝对不行 |
[28:26] | Sir, I’m the best choice to handle this, | 长官 我是应对这事的最佳选择 |
[28:28] | and since Bobbi’s gone, I’m the only one left who can. | 而且芭比一走 我也是唯一的选择了 |
[28:30] | You’re not unstoppable, Daisy. | 你不是所向无敌的 黛西 |
[28:31] | I’m willing to put that to the test. | 我愿意检验自己一下 |
[28:33] | And test Fitz’s theory | 也检验一下菲兹的理论 |
[28:34] | that all this will play out just as you envisioned? | 这一切都会按你看到的发生吗 |
[28:35] | Everyone else stays back to make sure we’re still altering the end. | 其他人都留下 以确保我们仍能改变结局 |
[28:38] | You, Lincoln — no one leaves H.Q. | 你 林肯 大家都别离开总部 |
[28:41] | Coulson, I can do this. | 科尔森 我能行的 |
[28:43] | I am meant to save this man. | 我注定要救他 |
[28:45] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[28:48] | Let me go. | 让我去吧 |
[28:52] | The assault team will remain on the Quinjet unless needed. | 袭击队会留在昆式战斗机上待命 |
[28:55] | Fitz will tap the Transia building’s security feeds | 菲兹会切入特伦西亚大楼的监控录像信号 |
[28:57] | to get eyes on you. | 以跟踪你的动向 |
[28:58] | And remember, | 记住 |
[29:00] | we don’t know what happens after that last instant. | 我们不知道最后一刻之后会发生什么 |
[29:02] | It might not be pretty. | 或许会很糟 |
[29:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:07] | Watch your back. | 自己小心 |
[29:08] | If it goes south, get out. | 如果情况不妙 就跑 |
[29:10] | Don’t try to be a hero. | 别逞英雄 |
[29:11] | And for God’s sake, Skye, come home. | 拜托了 斯凯 要回家来 |
[29:13] | It’s Daisy, sir. | 是黛西 长官 |
[29:15] | Damn it. Daisy, right, Daisy. | 该死 黛西 是啊 黛西 |
[29:17] | Just… come home safe. | 一定…安全回来 |
[29:42] | Shouldn’t you be behind glass? | 你不是该待在外面吗 |
[29:45] | I’ll get out when I need to. | 有必要时我会出去的 |
[29:49] | So, what’s in the IV? | 点滴里是什么 |
[29:51] | Something Simmons has been working on — | 西蒙斯最近研究的东西 |
[29:53] | a potential vaccine. | 可能有效的疫苗 |
[29:55] | Never been tested, may not even work, | 没经过测试 甚至可能不会有效 |
[29:58] | and even then, only on Inhumans who haven’t changed yet. | 即便有效 也只是针对尚未变身的异人 |
[30:01] | But since you’re still transitioning… | 但既然你的转变还未完全完成 |
[30:03] | So it’s a Hail Mary. | 那么得听天由命了 |
[30:05] | It’s a long shot, yeah. | 希望不大 没错 |
[30:11] | If you’re gonna say something, say it, | 如果你有话要说 就说吧 |
[30:12] | ’cause I’m not gonna stay long. | 我不会待很久的 |
[30:13] | I’m not here to repair. | 我不是来弥补的 |
[30:17] | I know I can’t fix any of it. | 我知道我弥补不了什么 |
[30:19] | I just — I’ve been thinking it through, | 我只是…一直在思考 |
[30:23] | trying to think through like a psychologist. | 想像个心理学家那样去思考 |
[30:24] | Spit it out. | 说吧 |
[30:26] | I wanted to tell you that… | 我想告诉你 |
[30:29] | I know becoming Inhuman changed me. | 我知道成为异人改变了我 |
[30:32] | And you needed a PhD to figure that out? | 你需要博士学位才能想通这一点吗 |
[30:35] | What I’m saying is I — | 我的意思是 |
[30:36] | when I said before, that I’m the same man you married — | 我之前曾说 我还是你当初嫁的那个人 |
[30:39] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[30:40] | You weren’t a killer when I married you. | 我嫁给你时 你不是杀人犯 |
[30:42] | I know. I know that now. | 我知道 我现在明白了 |
[30:44] | And a little of him is in me all the time — | 我身体里一直有一点他 |
[30:48] | that was him talking. | 那话是他说的 |
[30:51] | And there’s some of you in him. | 他身体里也有一点你 |
[30:53] | That allowed you to talk me down? | 所以你才能劝我放弃攻击吗 |
[30:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | But this time, when I turn, I… | 但这次 我变身后 |
[31:00] | I’m afraid I’ll be gone…forever. | 我恐怕会永远消失 |
[31:09] | If you could fix it, | 如果你能弥补 |
[31:12] | if you could change the past, would you? | 如果你能改变过去 你会吗 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 当然 |
[31:18] | But I want this monster in S.H.I.E.L.D.’s hands | 但我希望这个怪物落在神盾局手里 |
[31:21] | because despite knowing my actions were wrong, | 因为尽管我知道我的行为是错的 |
[31:23] | I still feel that I was doing it all for an important reason. | 我依然觉得我那么做有重要的理由 |
[31:28] | That’s the monster talking again. | 这又是怪物在说话了 |
[31:29] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[31:31] | But I feel like he’s fighting for a cause | 但我觉得他在为大业而奋斗 |
[31:32] | we don’t understand yet. | 而我们尚不能理解 |
[31:35] | And I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:38] | You might need him. | 你或许会需要他 |
[31:42] | We’re tapped in. | 我们切进去了 |
[31:44] | It’s a pirated wireless signal, so touch and go. | 是非法无线信号 不太稳定 |
[31:50] | – Can you find the security office? – Wait. | -能找到安保处吗 -等等 |
[31:53] | Is that Giyera? | 那是吉耶拉吗 |
[31:54] | That’s him. I’d know his face anywhere. | 是他 我在哪都能认出他来 |
[31:58] | You hear what Andrew was saying, Lincoln? | 你听到安德鲁的话了吗 林肯 |
[32:00] | Even he thinks he’s serving some higher purpose. | 就连他都觉得自己有更伟大的目标 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:03] | Maybe it’s true, then. | 那或许是真的 |
[32:05] | Maybe Daisy and Charles were brought together for a reason. | 或许黛西和查尔斯是注定要相遇的 |
[32:08] | Could be. | 或许吧 |
[32:09] | Also, could be you all are crazy and this is pointless | 也或许 你们都疯了 这一切毫无意义 |
[32:12] | and nothing we see here will make any sense. | 而我们看到的一切都将无从解释 |
[32:13] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[32:19] | Was that Ward? | 那是沃德吗 |
[32:22] | Unfortunately… | 很不幸 |
[32:25] | I think that’s something else. | 我觉得那是别的东西 |
[32:28] | My God. | 天呐 |
[32:30] | What is she walking into? | 她要遭遇什么情况啊 |
[32:40] | Would I change things if I could? | 如果我可以会改变一切吗 |
[32:42] | You weren’t asking about becoming Inhuman. | 你指的不是变成异人 |
[32:44] | I was talking about us. | 我是指我们 |
[32:48] | Every terrible thing that has happened to you | 你遭遇的每一件可怕的事 |
[32:51] | could have been avoided if you’d never met me. | 都本可以避免 如果你不认识我的话 |
[33:01] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我不会做任何改变 |
[33:06] | I would. | 我会的 |
[33:09] | Well… | 那 |
[33:10] | you’re still the center of the best moments of my life. | 你依然是我人生中最美好的时刻的主角 |
[33:14] | Whether this vaccine works or not, | 不管疫苗好不好使 |
[33:16] | right now, with you here… | 此刻 跟你一起在这里 |
[33:21] | is exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 这是我命中注定的 |
[34:14] | One-way mirror. | 单面镜 |
[34:32] | Guess it’s a good thing I was here. | 看来幸好我来了 |
[34:33] | How did you know that — | 你怎么知道 |
[34:34] | We’ve been monitoring the security feed. | 我们一直在看监控 |
[34:35] | Oh, and by the way, your chances of not going up to the roof | 对了 你不上楼顶的可能性 |
[34:38] | just evaporated. | 已经没有了 |
[34:40] | Hydra’s already taking Charles there now. | 九头蛇正在把查尔斯带去那里 |
[34:41] | Get moving. | 行动吧 |
[34:43] | Okay. Wait. What are you gonna do? | 好 等等 你要做什么 |
[34:46] | Find Grant Ward. | 找到格兰特·沃德 |
[34:49] | Yeah. Day got weirder. | 是啊 今天到底还是更怪异了 |
[34:54] | They’ve breached the security office. | 他们突破了保安处 |
[34:56] | Mr. Malick is taking the company’s helicopter, | 马利克先生要乘公司的直升机走 |
[34:58] | but I’d rather sneak you out another way | 但如果神盾局来了 |
[34:59] | if S.H.I.E.L.D. is present. | 我想带你走别的路离开 |
[35:01] | We’ll try to scramble their communications. | 我们会尽量干扰他们的通讯 |
[35:03] | Should I give the order to kill any S.H.I.E.L.D. agents? | 我要不要下令杀神盾局的特工 |
[35:05] | Only if they’re human. | 是人就杀 |
[35:12] | So, the security entrance — north side. | 安检门 在北面 |
[35:16] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 我们走 |
[35:18] | And we? | 我们呢 |
[35:19] | We don’t go any closer. We stay here… | 我们不靠近 我们留在这里 |
[35:22] | without a cloud in the sky. | 天空万里无云 |
[35:24] | Maybe Daisy didn’t see the future. | 或许黛西看到的不是未来 |
[35:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[35:35] | Ward was here, 20th floor. | 沃德在这儿 20楼 |
[35:37] | You two go with Lincoln. Work your way up. | 你们跟林肯走 一层层往上搜 |
[35:40] | We’ll take the elevator and work down. Let’s go. | 我们坐电梯 往下搜 行动 |
[35:44] | So… | 那么 |
[35:47] | now we wait and see, I guess. | 现在我们等着瞧了 |
[35:49] | I’m sorry to drag you away. | 很抱歉拖累了你 |
[35:50] | Looked like you guys were prepping for a mission. | 你们刚刚似乎在为任务做准备呢 |
[35:53] | Long story… | 说来话长 |
[35:54] | though Daisy’s so confident in her ability as an Inhuman, | 不过 黛西对自己的异人能力非常自信 |
[35:59] | she believes – she can change the future. | 她相信自己能改变未来 |
[36:03] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[36:04] | We’re trying to do the same — | 我们也是想这么做 |
[37:06] | Power is intoxicating, isn’t it? | 力量令人陶醉 是吧 |
[37:08] | And he’s right — you never really feel it | 他说得对 想要真正体验力量 |
[37:11] | until you take someone else’s away from them. | 就必须夺去他人的力量 |
[37:20] | Coulson, come in. | 科尔森 回话 |
[37:24] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[37:24] | I just had an awful thought. | 我刚想到一个可怕的念头 |
[37:28] | What if the death Daisy saw was her own? | 如果黛西看到的是自己的死亡呢 |
[37:31] | Lincoln, do you read? | 林肯 收到了吗 |
[37:33] | All units, stop! Do not pursue! | 所有人员 停手 不要追击 |
[37:35] | Lincoln, where are you? | 林肯 你在哪 |
[37:36] | I have eyes on Ward. | 我看到沃德了 |
[37:40] | Do not engage. | 别交手 |
[37:41] | I repeat — do not engage. | 我重复 别交手 |
[37:44] | Lincoln, we don’t know what we’re dealing with here. | 林肯 我们不知道他是什么玩意 |
[37:46] | Pull out. | 撤退 |
[38:14] | It’s time to say goodbye. | 该说再见了 |
[38:57] | I was sure I could save you. | 我真以为我能救你 |
[39:03] | But you were meant to save me. | 结果是你要救我 |
[39:07] | I finally… | 我终于 |
[39:09] | made a difference. | 改变了未来 |
[39:21] | It’s not snow. | 不是雪 |
[39:24] | I think we’re supposed to hold hands now. | 我想我们现在该牵手了 |
[39:37] | Maybe some things are inevitable. | 或许有些事真无法改变 |
[39:49] | I made this for my daughter. | 这是我给我女儿做的 |
[39:52] | I couldn’t bear to leave them, but… | 我真不忍离开她们 但是 |
[39:56] | I had to protect Robin from this. | 我必须保护萝宾 不受这异能伤害 |
[40:01] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[40:03] | But now I’m afraid that she could grow up… | 但现在 我怕她长大后 |
[40:08] | to be like me. | 会像我一样 |
[40:12] | So she will always need protection. | 所以她会一直需要人保护 |
[40:16] | I was hoping you could help. | 我希望你可以帮忙 |
[40:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:25] | I’ll protect her, I promise | 我会保护她的 我保证 |
[40:29] | always. | 直到永远 |
[40:59] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[41:31] | I want you to go there. | 我要你去那儿 |
[41:34] | Is that where they manufacture the Exo-Skeleton hardware? | 那是制造外骨骼硬件的地方吗 |
[41:39] | That’s not the technology we are interested in. | 我们想要的不是那项技术 |
[41:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:51] | I shouldn’t have to remind you that you work for me. | 我不用提醒你 你为我工作吧 |
[41:54] | You’re the head of my security, | 你是我的保安主管 |
[41:55] | and you should be by my side at all times, | 你该时刻待在我身边的 |
[41:58] | protecting me. | 保护我 |
[42:01] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[42:03] | I’m right where I’m supposed to be. | 我就在我的岗位上 |
[42:07] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[42:09] | He’s fine, | 他没事 |
[42:11] | though he sounded a little… | 但他听上去有点 |
[42:13] | strange. | 奇怪 |
[42:16] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪了 |
[42:18] | He sounded… | 他似乎 |
[42:21] | afraid. | 害怕了 |