时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It was snatched up by this ancient. | 是那个古老异人夺来的 |
[00:03] | They called him Alveus. | 他被称为埃尔维斯 |
[00:05] | Designed by the Kree to command the Inhuman army for them. | 是克里人设计来替他们统领异人军队的 |
[00:08] | Well, this priceless artifact is yours. | 这件无价之宝归你们了 |
[00:10] | Just give me the damn crystal. | 把水晶给我就好 |
[00:12] | I saw a vision of the future. | 我看到了未来的幻象 |
[00:14] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[00:14] | My death. | 我的死亡 |
[00:15] | My killer… it was him. | 杀我的人 就是他 |
[00:18] | Gideon, your daughter impresses me. | 吉迪恩 你女儿让我很喜欢 |
[00:19] | She’s a true believer. | 她是个忠实的信徒 |
[00:22] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[00:23] | Giyera’s taken control of the plane. | 吉耶拉控制了飞机 |
[00:26] | We need — | 我们需要 |
[00:27] | Everyone from our team is on that plane. | 我们的队友都在飞机上 |
[00:29] | You put together the Secret Warriors Initiative for a reason. | 你组建秘密勇士是有原因的 |
[00:32] | We both know we got to do something. | 我们都知道我们得做点什么 |
[00:34] | Let’s call them in. | 叫他们来吧 |
[00:46] | If there’s some sort of secret afterburner you haven’t kicked in yet, | 有没有什么你还没用上的神秘加速装置 |
[00:48] | now would be the time. | 现在该用上了 |
[00:50] | They’re going as fast as they can. | 这已经是最快的速度了 |
[00:52] | We’ll get there. | 我们会及时赶到的 |
[00:55] | Coulson’s team vanished halfway around the world, | 科尔森的小队在千里之外的地方消失了 |
[00:57] | and we still have two pickups to make. | 但我们还要停两站 |
[01:00] | Fly faster. | 再飞快点 |
[01:02] | You have to come up and see the roof. | 你一定要到屋顶上来看看 |
[01:05] | The city glows off the bay. | 整个城市都在海湾边闪耀 |
[01:10] | I would really like that. | 我很乐意 |
[01:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:14] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[01:17] | You look well. | 你气色不错 |
[01:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:20] | It’s… | 很 |
[01:30] | Only…maybe not tonight. | 但是 今晚可能不行了 |
[01:32] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[01:36] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | I’m sorry. Something’s come up. | 对不起 临时出了点事 |
[01:51] | Satellite scans show massive hidden doors — | 卫星扫描显示有很多暗门 |
[01:54] | a hangar buried under the oil fields about 300 feet. | 油田下九十多米处有个机库 |
[01:57] | What is, uh, Hydra? | 什么是九头蛇 |
[01:59] | Kidnapping Inhumans, global terrorism — | 绑架异人 全球恐怖主义 |
[02:02] | all-around bad dudes. | 各种不是好人 |
[02:03] | How’d they take the plane? | 他们怎么夺下的飞机 |
[02:04] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:05] | What’s the base’s layout? | 基地的布局知道吗 |
[02:06] | Don’t know. | 也不知道 |
[02:07] | How many soldiers? | 有多少敌人 |
[02:08] | – We don’t… – We don’t… | -我们不 -我们不 |
[02:09] | – You don’t know. – You don’t know. | -你们不知道 -你们不知道 |
[02:11] | We don’t have much, | 我们没多少情报 |
[02:13] | but these are friends who’ve put their lives | 但他们都是曾为我们 |
[02:14] | on the lines for each of us, right? | 冒生命危险的朋友 |
[02:16] | But we do have a way in — | 但我们有办法进去 |
[02:18] | service wells that can get us within 50 feet of the base. | 补给井可以让我们下到15米左右 |
[02:20] | And what about the other 50 feet? | 那剩下那15米呢 |
[02:22] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来处理 |
[02:23] | Okay. Uh, when do we land? | 好吧 我们什么时候降落 |
[02:45] | For one reason or another, | 因为某种原因 |
[02:47] | each of us has been given a gift. | 我们每个人都被赐予了天赋 |
[02:49] | Let’s put ’em to good use. | 好好利用吧 |
[03:10] | I’m glad you’ve arrived. | 很高兴你到了 |
[03:11] | They had our location, so I took the plane. | 他们知道了我们的位置 所以我夺下了飞机 |
[03:14] | What about the agents? | 特工们呢 |
[03:16] | Did any survive? | 有活着的吗 |
[03:17] | I was outnumbered, | 我寡不敌众 |
[03:18] | so I got off as quickly as I could — | 所以迅速离开了 |
[03:19] | sent in a team. | 派了一队人进去 |
[03:21] | Lucio will have them under control soon. | 卢西奥很快就会控制他们 |
[03:25] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[03:26] | Go, go, go! Go! | 快快快 |
[03:29] | Come on! | 快点 |
[03:31] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[03:34] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[03:41] | Look for anything in here that will mess with those guys. | 找一切能拖住那些人的东西 |
[03:47] | May’s bleeding pretty badly. | 梅失血很严重 |
[03:49] | – We need to stop it now. – The hatch won’t hold for long. | -我们得马上止血 -门撑不了多久 |
[03:51] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[03:52] | Find me something that will keep these guys at bay. | 给我找点东西 拦住他们 |
[04:05] | Well, I guess we can call this area clear. | 这里算是安全了 |
[04:08] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[04:08] | Lincoln and I go solo. | 林肯和我单独行动 |
[04:10] | You guys take the elevator. | 你们乘电梯 |
[04:11] | Find our team, and report back. | 找到队友 然后汇报 |
[05:02] | I got eyes on the Zephyr. | 我看到和风了 |
[05:04] | Entrance is on the north side, sub-level five. | 入口在北边 地下五层 |
[05:06] | Crash on that location. | 赶往指定地点 |
[05:42] | I’ve got Malick. | 我抓到了马利克 |
[05:49] | Catalyst. Careful. | 催化剂 小心点 |
[05:50] | There’s cloth. May needs compression. | 这儿有块布 梅需要加压包扎 |
[05:52] | On it. The door. | 我来 门 |
[05:54] | Here. | 给 |
[05:57] | This seal gonna hold? | 这样密封能撑住吗 |
[05:59] | Hope so. It’s chlorine gas. | 希望能 这是氯气 |
[06:02] | And if not, we’ll all go blind. | 如果不能 我们都得瞎 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么 |
[06:14] | Guys…I’m coming to you. | 各位 我来找你们了 |
[06:21] | Joey! | 乔伊 |
[06:28] | I said I’d come to you. | 我说了我来找你们了 |
[06:31] | – You okay? – Yeah. Go, go, go. | -你还好吗 -还好 快走 |
[06:48] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[06:50] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[07:00] | Shoot anything that comes through that door. | 门一被攻破就开枪 |
[07:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:09] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:18] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[07:22] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[07:23] | You look well. | 你气色不错 |
[07:24] | I’m doing real good now. | 我现在是很好 |
[07:27] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[07:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:29] | Had to get the band back together. | 我得把我的小队凑齐 |
[07:32] | Got anyone who can fly this thing? | 有人能驾驶这东西吗 |
[07:35] | May! You can’t even walk. | 梅 你都走不稳了 |
[07:37] | But I can still fly. | 但我还能飞 |
[07:48] | We lost them again… and achieved nothing. | 又让他们跑了 什么都没办成 |
[07:52] | Not true. | 并非如此 |
[07:57] | Now we have one on the inside. | 现在他们内部有我们的人了 |
[08:02] | Elevator door open. He comes out. | 电梯门打开 他走了出去 |
[08:04] | Bullets. Boom, boom, boom! | 子弹飞过来 砰 砰 砰 |
[08:07] | And soldiers — “Aaah!” | 然后那些士兵 “啊” |
[08:10] | This man! | 他真厉害 |
[08:11] | Hey, I stopped the bullets, but you dropped ’em down. | 我只是拦下了子弹 是你把他们放倒了 |
[08:14] | You guys all did so good. | 你们都做得很棒 |
[08:16] | We were asked for a miracle, and we came through. | 我们需要一个奇迹 而我们做到了 |
[08:19] | You’re a hell of a team. | 你们真是个好团队 |
[08:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:24] | I didn’t feel it. | 我居然没感觉到 |
[08:26] | You run fast, things happen, huh? | 跑得太快 难免受伤 |
[08:28] | Yeah. You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:32] | Thanks for having my back when I went down. | 我晕倒之后谢谢你保护我 |
[08:34] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[08:36] | Daisy’s right. It was a good day. | 黛西说得没错 今天干得漂亮 |
[08:38] | No, when you grab the head of Hydra, it’s a great day. | 不 抓到了九头蛇的首领 得叫非常漂亮 |
[08:41] | You think he’ll give us anything? | 你觉得他会告诉我们什么吗 |
[08:42] | Well, Coulson’s questioning him now. | 科尔森正在审讯他 |
[08:44] | Soon, you’ll get cleared to go home, | 你们很快就能回家了 |
[08:45] | but if he talks, we might be on another mission. | 但如果他交代了 我们可能会有新任务 |
[09:00] | You had Rosalind Price killed. | 你叫人杀了罗莎琳·普莱斯 |
[09:03] | I haven’t decided what to do about that in the long run, | 我还没决定那事最终要怎么办 |
[09:05] | but right now, I need to know — | 但现在 我需要知道 |
[09:08] | what is that thing parading around as Grant Ward? | 以格兰特·沃德的面目示人的那东西是什么 |
[09:13] | You ever ride Arabians? | 你骑过阿拉伯马吗 |
[09:15] | I’m not really the equestrian type. | 我不太喜欢骑马 |
[09:19] | Magnificent horses, hard to control. | 那种马体格健壮 很难驾驭 |
[09:21] | Stephanie rode Arabians — my daughter. | 斯特芬妮 我女儿 骑过阿拉伯马 |
[09:24] | We were riding once in the Tetons, | 我们有次在提顿山里骑马 |
[09:26] | and there was this rockslide up ahead, | 当时前方发生了塌方 |
[09:30] | and her horse bucked — threw her right off. | 她的马受了惊 把她摔了下来 |
[09:32] | And my heart stopped. | 我的心都停止了跳动 |
[09:35] | But she got up and… calmed that horse | 但她站了起来 安抚了那匹马 |
[09:40] | in a way that made me more proud than anything I’d ever done. | 那比我做过的任何事都更让我骄傲 |
[09:44] | That was the day I told her about Hydra. | 就是那天我把九头蛇的事告诉了她 |
[09:47] | Brought her into the fold. | 把她拉下了水 |
[09:48] | Where’s Stephanie now, Gideon? | 斯特芬妮现在在哪 吉迪恩 |
[09:50] | I was foolish. | 我太傻了 |
[09:52] | I thought that I could bring back the Hydra and guide it | 我以为我能像斯特芬妮驾驭那匹马一样 |
[09:54] | the same way Stephanie commanded that horse. | 把九头蛇带回来并引导它 |
[09:57] | I taught her to have faith in it as a god. | 我教导她要对它奉若神明 |
[10:01] | And she did. | 她也做到了 |
[10:02] | If you ever want to see her again… | 如果你想再见到她的话 |
[10:04] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[10:07] | It cares nothing for us. | 它毫不在乎我们 |
[10:11] | Doesn’t sound like a god. | 听起来不像一位神 |
[10:14] | Oh, no, Mr. Coulson. | 不 科尔森先生 |
[10:15] | It is a god — it’s just not ours. | 它就是神 只不过不是我们的神 |
[10:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:25] | Just checking it out. | 就是拿来看看 |
[10:28] | You really think it belonged to that Alveus guy? | 你真觉得这东西属于那个埃尔维斯吗 |
[10:30] | It’s so old. | 这么古老 |
[10:31] | I don’t know, but we better check it in | 我不知道 但我们最好把它 |
[10:34] | along with the Terrigen. | 和泰瑞根水晶一起放好 |
[10:37] | You’re still upset I took that crystal to James’ shack. | 你还在为我把水晶带去詹姆斯的棚屋而生气 |
[10:40] | Yes, I am. You should have told me. | 对 我是生气 你应该告诉我的 |
[10:44] | I thought, if you didn’t know, you couldn’t be blamed. | 我想着如果你不知情 就怪不到你头上了 |
[10:45] | And if something went wrong? | 如果出了什么岔子呢 |
[10:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:51] | Can’t be easy having your boyfriend on the team. | 男朋友在你的团队里肯定挺难做吧 |
[10:54] | Not when you take advantage of that relationship. | 你要是利用我们的感情当然让我难做 |
[10:58] | I thought you’d understand the move. | 我以为你能理解 |
[11:08] | It was a good play. | 那一手很漂亮 |
[11:11] | Just tell me next time. | 只是下次要告诉我 |
[11:15] | You should check in on Joey. | 你应该去看看乔伊 |
[11:17] | I think killing Lucio has him pretty shaken. | 我觉得杀死卢西奥对他的震动很大 |
[11:23] | I completely missed it. | 我完全忘了 |
[11:25] | They did good today, | 他们今天做得很棒 |
[11:27] | but there’s a lot to get used to at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但是在神盾局还有很多需要适应的 |
[11:48] | I have a new name, too. | 我也有了个新名字 |
[11:50] | They all call me “Yo-Yo.” Your fault. | 他们都叫我悠悠球 都怪你 |
[11:59] | I will get my revenge. | 我会报仇的 |
[12:01] | And your Spanish is much better, not just “Pescado.” | 你的西语也好多了 不是只会说鱼了 |
[12:06] | It’s a new S.H.I.E.L.D. requirement. | 这是神盾局的新要求 |
[12:15] | I know you think S.H.I.E.L.D. is dangerous, | 我知道你觉得神盾局很危险 |
[12:16] | but, really, our mission is to protect. | 但是其实 我们的使命是保护 |
[12:28] | And these? | 这些呢 |
[12:31] | Those kill. | 这些能杀人 |
[12:33] | You do your best, but… | 你尽你所能 但是 |
[12:35] | some days are tougher than others. | 有时候会比较艰难 |
[12:37] | It’s okay, Mack. I trust you. | 没事的 迈克 我信任你 |
[12:45] | What on earth are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:47] | Well, you’re the doctor. Is he dead or not? | 你是医生 他到底死没死 |
[12:49] | His body temperature is 98 degrees. | 他的体温是36.7度 |
[12:56] | Dead-ish. | 算是死了 |
[12:57] | There’s some sort of metabolic activity. | 还有些新陈代谢活动 |
[13:00] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[13:01] | No, not fascinating. Quarantine. | 不 不是有趣 是需要隔离 |
[13:05] | Quarantine. | 隔离 |
[13:16] | Excuse us. Nothing to worry about. | 不好意思 不必担心 |
[13:19] | There is a reckoning coming. | 清算要来了 |
[13:22] | You put your faith in the Inhumans like I did. | 你像我一样相信异人 |
[13:25] | It is a deadly mistake. | 就是个致命的错误 |
[13:27] | They will all worship him. | 他们都会信奉他 |
[13:29] | He’s not a god. | 他不是神 |
[13:32] | As far as we know, he was a slave to the Kree. | 据我们所知 他曾是克里人的奴隶 |
[13:34] | What better beginning for a god? | 一个神最好的开端不过如此 |
[13:36] | They called him “Alveus.” Do you know that word? | 他们叫他”埃尔维斯” 你知道这词吗 |
[13:40] | It’s Latin. | 是拉丁文 |
[13:42] | It means “Hive,” | 意思是”蜂巢” |
[13:43] | which is fitting, because he’s a parasite — | 很贴切 因为他就是只寄生虫 |
[13:46] | swarms, eats, moves from corpse to corpse. | 云集 蚕食 变更寄宿的尸体 |
[13:51] | Well, that’s one way to see it. | 这是一种观点 |
[13:53] | You’re not really a religious man, are you? | 你不怎么信仰宗教 是吧 |
[13:56] | I have faith in my team. | 我相信我的团队 |
[13:58] | That’s what he’ll destroy first. | 那正是他首先要摧毁的东西 |
[14:00] | You said they’ll worship him. | 你说他们会信奉他 |
[14:02] | What did you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:05] | I’m saying that those that were loyal to me now serve him. | 意思是曾忠于我的部下如今都为他效忠 |
[14:10] | He infected them, became a part of them, | 他感染他们 成为他们的一部分 |
[14:13] | and they instantly joined the hive. | 他们会立刻加入蜂巢 |
[14:17] | Mind control? | 精神控制吗 |
[14:18] | You’re the head of Hydra. | 你是九头蛇的首领 |
[14:20] | Why would I ever believe you? | 我为什么要信你 |
[14:23] | You don’t have to believe. | 你不必信我 |
[14:25] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你很快就会见识到 |
[14:27] | You sent four Inhumans into his lair, | 你派了四个异人去他老巢 |
[14:29] | and now they’re in your base. | 现在他们都在你基地里 |
[14:31] | How many of them do you think he turned? | 你觉得有几个被他感染了 |
[14:36] | If you trust any of them, stop now. | 如果其中有你信任的人 现在得提防了 |
[15:17] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:21] | I need you to quietly lock down the base. | 我需要你悄悄地封锁基地 |
[15:28] | – Malick has no proof. – I have to take this threat seriously. | -马利克没有证据 -我必须严肃对待这个威胁 |
[15:31] | Well, then, let’s get ahead of it. | 那我们快采取行动吧 |
[15:32] | We can…talk to them, scan them. | 我们可以…进行询问 扫描 |
[15:35] | We have no way to test for this. | 这东西我们测不出来 |
[15:36] | If any of them are sick, they could be very dangerous. | 如果有一个人病了 那人会很危险 |
[15:38] | They need to be in containment now. | 得马上隔离他们 |
[15:40] | And then what? Simmons said it — there’s no test. | 然后呢 西蒙斯说了 测不出 |
[15:42] | Are we gonna question them? | 我们要审问他们吗 |
[15:44] | What do we ask — “Are you infected? | 我们要问什么 “你被感染了吗 |
[15:45] | No? Great. Thanks.” | 没有吗 太好了 谢谢” |
[15:47] | None of this works if they know we know. | 他们要是知道了 就问不出来了 |
[15:49] | I need more. | 再想想 |
[15:50] | Lucio’s body had some abnormal readings. | 卢西奥尸体的读数有些异常 |
[15:52] | Maybe we could start there. | 也许我们可以从那里开始着手 |
[15:53] | It could help us confirm whether Malick’s full of it. | 那可以帮我们证实马利克的话是否属实 |
[15:56] | Get me proof. | 给我证据 |
[15:57] | If this is real, | 如果是真的 |
[15:58] | any one of them could have been turned or all of them. | 他们任何一人 或是全部都可能被感染 |
[16:00] | I need a test and then a cure. | 我需要测试方式 和治疗方式 |
[16:01] | That’s a hell of a gamble. | 这是场豪赌 |
[16:03] | It’s our best shot. | 是我们最佳的机会 |
[16:04] | We keep everyone contained to the base. | 把所有人留在基地 |
[16:07] | If anyone’s infected, they came for a reason. | 如果有人被感染了 那人肯定有所图 |
[16:08] | We monitor them, let them show their hand. | 监视他们 让他们自己暴露 |
[16:10] | They saved our lives, | 他们救了我们 |
[16:12] | and now we can’t trust the lot of them. | 而我们现在却不能信任他们 |
[16:18] | S-Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:19] | I came when I saw the base was on lockdown. | 我看到基地被封锁 就来了 |
[16:21] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[16:22] | It’s a security precaution while Malick’s in custody. | 是马利克在押期间的安全预防措施 |
[16:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | Did we get any info on Zombie-Ward? | 僵尸沃德方面查得怎么样了 |
[16:28] | Not yet, but I’m confident we will. | 还没消息 但我相信我们会查到的 |
[16:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:30] | If we get intel, let me know. | 查到情报 通知我 |
[16:31] | I’d like my team to get another shot at him. | 我想让我的团队再去打击他一次 |
[16:33] | Um, but, you should know Joey crossed off Lucio. | 但是你得知道 乔伊把卢西奥干掉了 |
[16:37] | I’m not sure he was ready for that already — | 我不确定在那之后 他是否准备好 |
[16:38] | to be back in the field after it. | 再次出外勤 |
[16:40] | That’s hard. I’ll check in on him. | 这是不容易 我会去看看他 |
[16:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Get me answers. | 去找答案 |
[16:51] | What do you mean? I’m not leave? | 什么意思 我不能走吗 |
[16:54] | This is common. | 很正常的 |
[16:55] | It’s just a security thing since Malick’s here. | 只是安全措施 因为马利克在这里 |
[16:57] | Security? | 安全 |
[16:59] | I want to do something, or I go home. | 我想帮忙 不然就让我回家 |
[17:02] | Have they cracked him yet? | 他们让他招没 |
[17:03] | He’s cooperating, but we have to be patient. | 他很合作 但我们必须要有耐心 |
[17:05] | We’ll get our chance. | 我们会有机会的 |
[17:13] | Have you talked to Joey yet? | 你去找乔伊谈过了吗 |
[17:14] | I’ve tried. I can’t find him anywhere. | 我想找他 但到处都找不到 |
[17:23] | Time for your pain meds. | 该吃止痛药了 |
[17:25] | I don’t want that. | 我不需要 |
[17:26] | Trust me — in an hour, you will. | 相信我 一小时后 你会需要的 |
[17:30] | Those knock me out. | 那药物会让我昏睡 |
[17:31] | May, he’s trying to help you. | 梅 他是在帮你 |
[17:34] | Just give me a minute with her. | 让我和她单独待会儿 |
[17:39] | Meet me in my room? | 等下在我房间见 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:44] | How are you doing, really? | 你到底感觉怎么样 |
[17:46] | I’m in a lot of pain, and I hate this hospital gown. | 全身都疼 而且我讨厌这病号服 |
[17:50] | You think? | 是吗 |
[17:53] | You did good today. | 你今天做的很棒 |
[17:55] | You led them well. | 很好地领导了他们 |
[17:56] | Does it ever get any easier? | 这活儿会轻松起来吗 |
[17:58] | Only harder. | 只会更辛苦 |
[18:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | I think Coulson’s having me lie to them about the base lockdown. | 我觉得科尔森让我就封锁基地的事对他们撒了谎 |
[18:07] | They can feel it. | 他们能感觉到 |
[18:09] | Sometimes, that’s the job. | 有时候 你的职责就是如此 |
[18:11] | Doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对呢 |
[18:13] | If he’s withholding, | 如果他有所隐瞒 |
[18:15] | I’m sure it’s for the right reasons. | 肯定也是出于正当的理由 |
[18:20] | I got to ask — you wanted all of this. | 我得问 这都是你想要的啊 |
[18:23] | What did you think would happen? | 你原本以为会怎样呢 |
[18:24] | You don’t understand what it’s like to be brought up in faith. | 你不理解从小被灌输强烈的信仰是什么样 |
[18:27] | We were “C and E” Catholics. | 我们是比较虔诚的天主教徒 |
[18:30] | Sure, it’s no death cult. | 虽然比不上死亡邪教 |
[18:31] | Then you know we all have our sins. | 那你就知道我们都是有罪的 |
[18:34] | I believed that I could resurrect a god. | 我相信我能复活一位神 |
[18:39] | But instead, I freed the Devil. | 但恰恰相反 我释放了魔鬼 |
[18:42] | Only technically. | 只是理论上是这样 |
[18:43] | I mean, all the ancient Satanic creation myths — | 所有的古代魔鬼造物的传说 |
[18:46] | they were based on him, which you knew. | 都是基于他创作的 这你已经知道了 |
[18:49] | The Devil promises everything | 魔鬼会向你许诺一切 |
[18:51] | and then lets you destroy your own world. | 然后让你亲手毁灭你自己的世界 |
[18:55] | I sacrificed my brother to him. | 我把我弟弟献祭给了他 |
[18:57] | Still, he took my daughter. | 但他还是夺走了我女儿 |
[19:01] | And that image… | 她的尸体 |
[19:04] | of her body lying on that floor… | 躺在地上的那个景象 |
[19:07] | I failed her. | 我辜负了她 |
[19:11] | What else matters? | 还有什么要紧的呢 |
[19:12] | What you do next matters. | 你下一步怎么做是要紧的 |
[19:16] | Are you trying to sell me on the idea | 你是想让我相信 |
[19:17] | that I can set everything right? | 我能弥补一切吗 |
[19:20] | I’m trying to sell you on revenge. | 我想鼓动你复仇 |
[19:23] | I have an image, too, | 我也能看到一幅景象 |
[19:25] | of a body on the floor — | 一具躺在地上的尸体 |
[19:27] | Rosalind Price. | 罗莎琳·普莱斯 |
[19:29] | Love turned to rage in that moment. | 爱在那一刻变成了愤怒 |
[19:33] | So I hunted down and murdered Grant Ward. | 所以我追捕并杀死了格兰特·沃德 |
[19:36] | Not to serve any good. | 不是为了正义 |
[19:37] | Not to serve any belief. | 不是为了信仰 |
[19:39] | I wanted revenge. | 我只想要复仇 |
[19:41] | I wanted to feel him die. | 我想要感受他生命的消逝 |
[19:45] | That’s the sin that gave your Devil new life. | 正是这个罪让你的魔鬼死而复生 |
[19:49] | To come and take everything we love. | 让他来夺走我们所爱的一切 |
[19:52] | Let it turn into rage. Tell me how to stop him. | 化悲痛为愤怒吧 告诉我怎样阻止他 |
[19:56] | This god has outlived — | 这个神比谁活得都久 |
[19:57] | I’ve met gods. | 我见过神 |
[19:59] | Gods bleed. | 神也是会流血的 |
[20:02] | I never saw my last rodeo being with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 没想到我的最后一战竟是跟神盾局一起 |
[20:10] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[20:13] | Start with everything. | 一切 |
[20:18] | No. You can’t ask me to do that again. | 不行 你不能让我再那样做 |
[20:20] | Trust me, Joey. We’ll figure this out. | 相信我 乔伊 我们会解决的 |
[20:46] | Now I’m just seeing things. | 我都出现幻觉了 |
[20:57] | Whatever the hell is going on, | 不管到底发生了什么 |
[20:59] | the Inhumans are wondering about it. | 异人们开始怀疑了 |
[21:01] | Also…what the hell is going on, Mack? | 还有 到底发生了什么 迈克 |
[21:06] | Too damned much. | 太多事了 |
[21:09] | Subject was 36, male, Colombian. | 死者为36岁男性 哥伦比亚人 |
[21:11] | Cause of death — exsanguination due to stab wound. | 死因是刺伤导致失血过多 |
[21:14] | Toxicology and blood work have shown normal levels. | 毒检和血检均正常 |
[21:16] | Though the body maintained a temperature of 98 degrees, | 然而尸体一直保持在36.7度 |
[21:19] | which is very bizarre. | 这非常反常 |
[21:20] | Simmons will try and make this sound science-y, | 西蒙斯会想说得很科学化 |
[21:22] | but for the record, | 但以便记录 |
[21:24] | we’re about to split open this guy’s head. | 我们现在要切开他的脑袋 |
[21:25] | Fitz doesn’t approve of voice notes. | 菲兹不赞成语音记录 |
[21:37] | So, um, you seen any movies lately? | 你最近有看电影吗 |
[21:41] | You’re asking me to one? | 你想约我去看电影吗 |
[21:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:46] | I just want an hour | 我只是想有一小时 |
[21:48] | without imagining that half our teammates are gonna kill us. | 不用去想一半的队友会杀死我们 |
[21:51] | Joey offed this guy. | 乔伊把这人杀了 |
[21:52] | Picture the hell Yo-Yo could raise…or Daisy. | 想想悠悠球和黛西能做什么吧 |
[21:56] | Lincoln could electrocute us in our sleep. | 林肯能趁我们睡觉时把我们电死 |
[21:59] | Or any time, really. | 其实他随时可以 |
[22:03] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[22:04] | How do we land in these situations? | 我们怎样会陷入这样的情况 |
[22:06] | We’re S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 我们是神盾局特工 |
[22:07] | Today could be worse. | 今天还不算最糟 |
[22:09] | We’re in hazmat suits. | 我们穿着防护服呢 |
[22:10] | Yeah. To help our friends. | 是啊 为了帮助朋友 |
[22:14] | They’re lucky to have you. | 他们有你真是幸运 |
[22:27] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[22:31] | Why are you calling me out of an interrogation? | 为什么把我从审讯中叫出来 |
[22:33] | And what the hell are you doing out of bed? | 你怎么下床了 |
[22:34] | Fitz-Simmons are on their way. | 菲兹-西蒙斯正在赶来 |
[22:36] | They confirmed Lucio’s infection. | 他们确认卢西奥被感染了 |
[22:38] | Malick wasn’t lying. | 马利克没说谎 |
[22:40] | I so badly hoped he was. | 我是那么希望他撒谎了 |
[22:41] | The parasites infest deep in the brain, | 寄生虫深深入侵了大脑 |
[22:43] | but the good news is | 但好消息是 |
[22:43] | it doesn’t seem to cause permanent damage. | 看来并没引起永久性损伤 |
[22:45] | But they don’t have a test — not yet. | 但他们目前还没法测试 |
[22:47] | Surveillance isn’t working. | 监控没用 |
[22:49] | They’re all over the base. It’s a threat. | 他们在基地各个地方 这很危险 |
[22:51] | We need to quarantine them. | 得隔离他们 |
[22:52] | I don’t know how to convince them, but — | 我不知该如何说服他们 但 |
[22:53] | Telling them is too dangerous. | 告诉他们真相太危险了 |
[22:55] | We have to ice them. | 得冻住他们 |
[22:56] | I’ll explain when they’re safe. | 等他们安全后 我再解释 |
[22:58] | Anything suspicious on the cameras? | 监控看到可疑情况了吗 |
[23:00] | Everyone looks suspicious if you stare at them long enough. | 盯久了会觉得每人都很可疑 |
[23:03] | I mean, Joey’s a ghost, arguing with Lincoln. | 乔伊神出鬼没 还跟林肯争吵 |
[23:05] | And I think Yo-Yo scoped out every angle of this base. | 我觉得悠悠球在打探基地的每个角落 |
[23:07] | Lincoln tried to pump me full of meds before I talked to Daisy. | 我跟黛西说话前林肯想给我打止痛剂 |
[23:10] | Yeah, but he is a doctor. | 但他是医生 |
[23:12] | What did Daisy say? | 黛西怎么说 |
[23:14] | She felt like you were lying to her. | 她感觉到你在骗她 |
[23:17] | What game are we playing? | 我们在玩什么游戏啊 |
[23:21] | I think we’re about to find out. | 马上就能知道了 |
[23:36] | No. | 糟糕 |
[23:43] | Why sabotage the power? Good luck escaping. | 为什么要破坏电力 这还怎么逃 |
[23:47] | The perimeter security is on the emergency generator. | 外围防护用的是紧急发电机 |
[23:49] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[23:50] | Look, the security camera’s on… | 监控摄像头也开着 |
[23:52] | Is that Malick’s interrogation room? | 那是马利克的审讯室吗 |
[24:24] | Are you all right? | 没事吧 |
[24:27] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:28] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:30] | Malick’s door was open. | 马利克的门开着 |
[24:31] | He was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[24:33] | Then a bloody grenade went off right in front of us. | 一颗手榴弹在我们面前爆炸了 |
[24:35] | Covering up the cause of death. | 好掩盖死亡原因 |
[24:37] | – Can you walk? – Yeah. | -你能走吗 -嗯 |
[24:40] | Okay. Come with me. | 好了 跟我来 |
[24:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | Mack and May are gathering teams to quarantine the Inhumans. | 迈克和梅在集结队伍隔离几个异人 |
[24:46] | Get yourselves patched up, | 你们去收拾一下 |
[24:47] | and find a place to lay low for a while. | 找个地方先躲躲 |
[24:49] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你们没事吧 |
[24:50] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[24:51] | She said she’s fine. | 她都说她没事了 |
[24:53] | – I’m trying to help. – What was that blast? | -我只是想帮忙 -那爆炸怎么回事 |
[24:56] | Go into the common area. | 去公共休息区 |
[24:57] | I’ll brief everyone there in a few moments. | 我稍后就把情况告诉大家 |
[24:58] | Are we in danger? | 我们有危险吗 |
[24:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事啊 |
[25:00] | Go into the common area. That’s an order. | 去公共休息区 这是命令 |
[25:02] | You’ve kept us in the dark all day. | 你这一天都在瞒我们 |
[25:04] | There’s a situation, Daisy. | 出了点情况 黛西 |
[25:05] | I need you to get your team to cooperate. | 我需要你让你的团队配合 |
[25:08] | Were we attacked? | 我们遭受攻击了吗 |
[25:10] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[25:10] | I just need you to stay right where you are. | 我需要你原地别动 |
[25:17] | May…be cool. | 梅 别激动 |
[25:21] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊呢 |
[25:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:23] | Coulson, you need to level with me right now. | 科尔森 你得马上跟我说实话 |
[25:25] | We need to get you checked out. | 我们得给你们做检查 |
[25:26] | Hive can sway Inhumans. | 蜂巢可以劝降异人 |
[25:28] | Your team may have been exposed in the rescue. | 你的团队可能在营救时遭到了感染 |
[25:30] | Wait. Sway — like mind control? | 等等 “劝降” 精神控制吗 |
[25:34] | One of you killed Malick. | 你们中有一人杀了马利克 |
[25:35] | I’m trying to keep everyone safe, including you. | 我是想保护大家 包括你 |
[25:37] | – Where’s Joey? – My team wouldn’t do that. | -乔伊在哪 -我的队员不会那么做的 |
[25:39] | They wouldn’t have a choice. | 他们无法自控 |
[25:40] | It’s like an infection. | 这就像是一种感染 |
[25:44] | I swear that’s what I’m doing, Yo-Yo. | 我发誓 我这就是想保护人 悠悠球 |
[25:46] | – We saved your asses, and you come at us? – Lincoln. | -我们救了你们 你们居然要抓我们 -林肯 |
[25:49] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么没说 |
[25:50] | Daisy, stand down. | 黛西 别抵抗 |
[25:51] | First, we get everyone in quarantine, | 先对所有人进行隔离 |
[25:53] | and then we can talk. | 然后再说 |
[25:54] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[25:56] | Anybody in here could have killed Malick, | 这里任何人都有可能杀马利克 |
[25:57] | but you singled us out right away. | 但你却马上就针对我们 |
[25:59] | Lincoln, stop it! | 林肯 别说了 |
[26:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[26:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[26:15] | If we don’t get these doors blocked, | 如果不把门都堵上 |
[26:17] | nobody’s questions get answered! | 没有人能得到答案 |
[26:18] | Got it! | 我来 |
[26:22] | Someone explain what’s going on. | 谁解释一下怎么回事 |
[26:24] | Malick’s dead. They suspect us. | 马利克死了 他们怀疑我们 |
[26:27] | Well, why would they think that? | 他们为什么要那么想 |
[26:28] | They think Hive infected one of us while we were in that base. | 他们认为我们在基地时 有一人被蜂巢感染了 |
[26:30] | – Messed with our heads. – Where were you? | -控制我们的头脑 -你去哪了 |
[26:31] | – What? – Where were you, Joey? | -什么 -你去哪了 乔伊 |
[26:33] | The base went dark. I was looking for you. | 基地断电了 我找你来着 |
[26:35] | Infected? | 被感染 |
[26:36] | That glass not gonna keep them out. | 那玻璃拦不了他们多久 |
[26:37] | Right. How do we fix this? | 嗯 我们怎么办 |
[26:39] | We stay calm, and we stick together. | 我们保持冷静 待在一起 |
[26:40] | Why are they sure it’s one of us? | 他们为什么确定是我们中的一个 |
[26:42] | Malick — whatever he said to Coulson has him spooked. | 马利克 不管他对科尔森说了什么 吓坏了他 |
[26:44] | But he could be wrong. | 但他或许错了呢 |
[26:45] | I mean, they’re taking his word for it? | 他们就这么信了他 |
[26:50] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[26:50] | Screw S.H.I.E.L.D. | 去他的神盾局 |
[26:54] | Jiaying was terrified of Hive returning. | 嘉颖很怕蜂巢归来 |
[26:56] | Now I can see why. | 我现在明白为什么了 |
[26:57] | You know Fitz-Simmons quarantined Lucio’s body? | 你知道菲兹-西蒙斯隔离了卢西奥的尸体吗 |
[26:59] | Why didn’t they tell us sooner? | 他们为什么不早说 |
[27:00] | If that’s true, this is exactly why Coulson didn’t say anything. | 如果真是如此 科尔森正是因此才没说 |
[27:02] | – Anybody has — – And if that is true, | -每个人都可能 -如果真是如此 |
[27:03] | I don’t want you telling me what to think — | 我不要你告诉我该怎么想 |
[27:06] | any of you. | 你们任何人 |
[27:07] | We were all alone in that base. | 我们都曾在基地独处过 |
[27:09] | Any of you could be infected. | 你们任何人都可能被感染 |
[27:11] | Any one of us. That includes you. | 我们任何人 包括你 |
[27:20] | They’re ready to go. | 他们准备好了 |
[27:21] | Or we can pump in sleeping gas if you give me 10. | 也可以用催眠气体迷倒他们 |
[27:24] | Contain for now. | 暂且控制他们 |
[27:25] | If they’re arguing, | 既然他们在争吵 |
[27:25] | that means they’re not all turned. | 说明并未都被感染 |
[27:27] | Search their bunks and lockers. | 搜查他们的铺位和储物柜 |
[27:28] | Figure out what we’re missing here. | 看看我们遗漏了什么 |
[27:30] | Hopefully, someone in there is doing the same thing. | 希望里面也有人在这么做 |
[27:33] | I saw it, Yo-Yo. | 我看到了 悠悠球 |
[27:34] | That’s not a bullet wound, so how’d you get it? | 那不是子弹的伤痕 你是怎么弄的 |
[27:36] | I fight 10 people. Accident. | 我打倒了10个人 不小心呗 |
[27:42] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:43] | Could you please speak English right now? | 你们能不能说英语 |
[27:46] | Hey, look. It’s not important, okay? | 听着 这不重要 |
[27:48] | I don’t care which one of you did this. | 我不管是你们谁干的 |
[27:50] | I just want to leave, one way or another. | 我只想离开 不管怎么离开 |
[27:51] | Are you saying you’ll fight S.H.I.E.L.D. to get out of here? | 难道你要打神盾局 打一条路出去吗 |
[27:53] | Because that means me, too. | 那你也得对付我 |
[27:54] | They’re about to break in. | 他们就要闯进来了 |
[27:55] | I am not going back into isolation. | 我可不想再被隔离 |
[27:57] | Why not? Alone all day, no? | 为什么 你不自己待了一天了吗 |
[27:59] | I just needed some time, okay? | 我就是需要点时间 |
[28:00] | Joey, you were completely AWOL when Malick was killed. | 乔伊 马利克被杀时 你根本不知所踪 |
[28:02] | – That’s not okay. – I don’t care about Malick. | -这不行 -我才不在乎马利克 |
[28:04] | You were the one gunning for him, and now he’s dead. | 是你一直针对他 而现在他死了 |
[28:06] | That’s not on me. | 这跟我无关 |
[28:07] | Gunning for intel, not to kill him. | 我是想要情报 不是想杀他 |
[28:09] | – He’s the head of Hydra. – But it’s a fair point. | -他是九头蛇首领 -但这有道理 |
[28:12] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:14] | I wanted to get to Malick to finish off Ward | 我想抓马利克是为了干掉沃德 |
[28:16] | or — or Hive or whatever. | 或是蜂巢什么的 |
[28:18] | Friends died. You know that. | 我有朋友为此死了 你知道的 |
[28:19] | Where were you when the lights went out? | 断电的时候你在哪 |
[28:20] | I was in my room where I told you to meet me. | 我在我房间 我叫你去见我的 |
[28:23] | Where were you, sparky, during the electrical failure? | 电力出故障时你在哪 小电花 |
[28:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:29] | We’re supposed to be a team. | 我们应该是一队的 |
[28:31] | This team is sick. | 这个团队出问题了 |
[28:33] | How do we know whoever turned can’t infect the rest? | 我们怎么知道被感染的人不会传给其他人 |
[28:35] | There’s no evidence of that. | 根本没有这方面的证据 |
[28:36] | I just want out, with or without your help. | 我只想出去 不管有没有你们帮忙 |
[28:41] | Suddenly, you’re willing to fight your way out? | 你突然乐意打出一条血路了 |
[28:43] | Me, too. I don’t trust anyone. | 我也是 我不信任任何人 |
[28:45] | No one leaves. | 都不许走 |
[28:48] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[28:49] | Stop! He’s right! He’s right. | 住手 他说得对 |
[28:51] | We should get somewhere safe — | 我们该去个安全的地方 |
[28:52] | figure this out on our own terms. | 自己搞清楚这个问题 |
[28:53] | What? | 什么 |
[28:54] | We can’t leave and let an infected person escape! | 我们不能离开 让感染者逃跑 |
[28:57] | It’s better than someone in here or out there getting killed. | 总比害死这里或外面的某个人强 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:03] | Coulson has a hidden elevator. | 科尔森有个隐蔽电梯 |
[29:05] | It used to be an old underground exit. | 原本是个地下出口 |
[29:07] | Maybe I can break through to get out. | 我或许能突破那里 然后逃走 |
[29:09] | It’s the only way we all live today. | 这是我们今天都活下来的唯一办法 |
[29:14] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 行动 |
[29:21] | Do we even know what we’re supposed to be looking for? | 我们知道该找什么吗 |
[29:26] | We do now. | 现在知道了 |
[29:32] | No, no. This way. | 不不 这边 |
[29:34] | It’s not much farther. | 不远了 |
[29:37] | The original passage is hidden through here. | 原始的通道就藏在这里 |
[29:40] | I hope you’re sure about this. | 希望你有把握 |
[29:48] | You sold us out! | 你出卖了我们 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:51] | If someone’s infected, I had to make this call. | 如果有人被感染了 我必须这么做 |
[29:53] | I mean no harm. | 我无意伤害你们 |
[29:55] | We’re all a part of the same team, | 我们都是一边的 |
[29:56] | but one of us is sick. | 但有一个人病了 |
[29:58] | I didn’t say anything earlier | 我之前没说 |
[29:59] | because we didn’t know who it was, but now we do. | 是因为我们不知道那人是谁 但我们现在知道了 |
[30:03] | Let me guess — | 我猜猜 |
[30:04] | when you decided to leave, | 你们决定离开时 |
[30:06] | Lincoln didn’t want to go. | 林肯不愿走 |
[30:09] | Not without his prize. | 至少不能丢下他的宝贝 |
[30:11] | This was taken from the Assets room | 这是从藏品室拿出来 |
[30:12] | and hidden in your locker. | 藏在你储物柜里的 |
[30:14] | I didn’t do that. | 那不是我干的 |
[30:17] | Daisy, you have to believe me. | 黛西 你得相信我 |
[30:20] | You know how to get in there. | 你知道怎么进去 |
[30:21] | You’ve stolen from that room before. | 你以前也曾从那儿偷过东西 |
[30:23] | Yeah. That was different. | 是啊 但那不一样 |
[30:24] | No. | 不 |
[30:26] | That was exactly the same. | 那是一样的 |
[30:28] | From the moment Hive popped up on our radar, | 蜂巢一出现 |
[30:30] | you suddenly knew where to find this | 你就突然知道该去哪找这个 |
[30:32] | and had your hands on it | 并且拿到了它 |
[30:33] | until our distress call diverted you to Malick’s base. | 直到我们的求救信号让你不得不前往马利克的基地 |
[30:35] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[30:36] | That was before any of us could have been exposed to Hive! | 那是在我们尚未接触到蜂巢之前 |
[30:39] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[30:40] | Transia. | 特伦西亚 |
[30:43] | The rooftop. | 屋顶 |
[30:44] | Daisy fought Malick. I found the bodies. | 黛西抵抗了马利克 我发现了尸体 |
[30:46] | But you said you caught a glimpse of Ward, didn’t you? | 但你说你看到了沃德 是吧 |
[30:51] | So you’re saying he wasn’t turned last night? | 你是说他不是昨晚被感染的吗 |
[30:54] | No. | 不 |
[30:57] | He’s been turned this whole time. | 他早就被感染了 |
[30:59] | I wasn’t anywhere close to Hive! | 我根本没靠近过蜂巢 |
[31:02] | We can fix this, Lincoln. Let us help you. | 我们可以解决的 林肯 让我们帮你 |
[31:04] | Leave me alone! | 别过来 |
[31:13] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[31:29] | We were good together. | 我们原本配合得很好 |
[31:32] | And yet, it took so little to split our team apart. | 但一件小事就让我们四分五裂 |
[31:37] | I failed them. | 我辜负了他们 |
[31:39] | This is being a leader. | 做领袖就是如此 |
[31:40] | You want to protect everyone, but you can’t. | 你想保护每个人 但那是不可能的 |
[31:42] | People get hurt. | 总会有人受伤 |
[31:44] | Today wasn’t your fault. | 今天的事不怪你 |
[31:46] | Doesn’t feel that way. | 我怎么不那么觉得 |
[31:50] | We were attacked by something very smart | 我们被十分聪明又危险的东西 |
[31:52] | and very dangerous. | 袭击了 |
[31:55] | Hive destroyed the most sacred thing for a team… | 蜂巢摧毁了一个团队最神圣的东西 |
[31:59] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[32:00] | My name is Elena. | 我叫埃琳娜 |
[32:02] | …trust. | 信任 |
[32:14] | When will the results come in? | 结果什么时候能出来 |
[32:16] | Soon. | 很快的 |
[32:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:20] | Because I think I don’t want to be here anymore. | 因为我不想再待在这里了 |
[32:27] | I know you want to destroy Hive for what he’s done to you. | 我知道因为他对你做的一切 你想摧毁蜂巢 |
[32:31] | We all do, and we will. | 我们都是这样 我们会的 |
[32:36] | I know you want revenge, but we have to be better. | 我知道你想复仇 但我们得比那强 |
[32:41] | We have to do what’s best for the team. | 我们得做对团队最好的选择 |
[32:45] | It’s times like this when there’s no clear path | 这样的时刻 当没有清晰的前路时 |
[32:48] | that I understand why people pray. | 我最能理解为什么人们会祈祷 |
[32:54] | We don’t know if any of the rest of you are infected, | 我们不知道你们其余人之中是否有人被感染 |
[32:57] | but we will soon. | 但我们很快就能知道 |
[32:59] | Even so, the Inhumans cannot encounter Hive. | 即便如此 异人不能迎战蜂巢 |
[33:03] | For the time being, | 目前 |
[33:05] | I have to keep you in quarantine. | 我只能隔离你 |
[33:08] | I have to disband your team, Daisy. | 我得解散你的队伍 黛西 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:18] | We’ll be stronger next time. | 我们下次会更强壮的 |
[33:22] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[33:25] | Temperature differential? | 体温差 |
[33:27] | Too similar. | 太近似 |
[33:28] | Brain biopsy? | 大脑活检 |
[33:29] | Too lethal. Dopamine levels? | 太致命 多巴胺水平 |
[33:32] | You think it drugs them? | 你觉得它给他们下了药吗 |
[33:34] | I have no idea how to help them. | 我完全不知道该怎么帮他们 |
[33:37] | We should be in the lab. | 我们应该在实验室里 |
[33:39] | Well, we’re running every test that we can. | 我们在进行一切可做的检测了 |
[33:43] | One of these days, we’ll find something out in space | 总有一天 我们会在太空中发现 |
[33:45] | that’s magnificent, right? | 妙不可言的东西 是吧 |
[33:47] | Not trying to infect us or kill us like Hive. | 而不像蜂巢那样企图杀我们或感染我们 |
[33:52] | What’s Hive? | 蜂巢算什么 |
[33:54] | Couldn’t even get off a desert planet without us, so… | 没了我们都无法离开一颗沙漠星球 |
[33:57] | …we’ll sort him out. | 我们能解决他 |
[34:01] | I just want to help our friends. | 我只想帮助我们的朋友 |
[34:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:29] | Sorry. Uh…sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[34:32] | I know everything with Will and…starting over. | 我知道威尔的事 还有重新开始什么的 |
[34:34] | I didn’t mean to push too fast. | 我无意太着急的 |
[34:36] | Too fast? | 太着急 |
[34:38] | Fitz, it’s been 10 years. | 菲兹 都十年了 |
[34:42] | We can’t waste any more time. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[34:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[34:46] | – ‘Cause I thought that – Really. | -我以为… -真的 |
[34:47] | And since we’re cursed or whatever nonsense — | 而且既然我们被诅咒了什么的 |
[34:50] | – Oh, I said that one time. – Well, | -我就说了那么一次啦 -嗯 |
[34:51] | and you and your fourth-dimension idea… | 还有你的四维观点 |
[34:52] | And for the record, actually… | 说起来 |
[34:52] | …today is more evidence that the cosmos is against us. | 今天更证明了宇宙跟我们过不去 |
[34:53] | …that we can’t change fate. | 我们不能改变命运 |
[34:56] | I’m tired of seeing our friends ripped apart from each other. | 我厌倦了看到我们的朋友被拆散 |
[34:59] | That can’t happen to us again. | 我们不能再出那种事了 |
[35:01] | I won’t let it. | 我不允许 |
[35:03] | Then we won’t let it. | 那我们就不让那种事发生 |
[35:07] | Who needs space? | 谁需要太空啊 |
[35:10] | Because I’ve got something magnificent right here. | 我这儿就有妙不可言的东西 |
[35:18] | A picture of space. | 太空的照片 |
[35:22] | One of my prized possessions, that is. | 是我最珍惜的藏品之一呢 |
[35:23] | – I don’t know why it makes any significance to – Okay. | -不知道它有什么重要… -别说话 |
[35:41] | I had to see you. | 我得来见你 |
[35:42] | Daisy… I didn’t do anything. | 黛西 我什么都没做 |
[35:44] | I-I promise. | 我发誓 |
[35:46] | I did not betray the team. | 我没背叛大家 |
[35:48] | I believe you. I believe you. | 我相信你 我相信你 |
[35:50] | That’s why I came — I came to get you out of here. | 所以我才来 我来救你出去 |
[35:52] | What? | 什么 |
[35:54] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[35:56] | We could just walk right out of here. | 我们可以直接离开这里 |
[36:01] | They wouldn’t understand. | 他们不会理解的 |
[36:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[36:04] | We can be together. | 我们可以在一起 |
[36:05] | We can’t just throw S.H.I.E.L.D. away. | 我们不能就这么抛下神盾局 |
[36:07] | They’ll find a test and see that I’m innocent. | 他们会找到测试办法 证明我的清白 |
[36:10] | How did you get out of your cell? | 你怎么从隔离室出来的 |
[36:13] | I’m the one who programmed the security features. | 是我编程了安保措施 |
[36:16] | Lincoln, S.H.I.E.L.D. can’t hold us. | 林肯 神盾局拦不住我们 |
[36:19] | But we want them to, right? | 但我们希望他们控制我们 对吧 |
[36:24] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[36:26] | what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:30] | I’ve got Malick. | 我抓到了马利克 |
[36:44] | I have to get back to the base. | 我得回基地 |
[36:47] | They have something we need. | 他们有我们需要的东西 |
[36:50] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[36:57] | Guys, I’m coming to you. | 各位 我来找你们了 |
[37:06] | So… | 那么… |
[37:08] | this is what Hive’s sway looks like. | 蜂巢的”劝降”就是这样 |
[37:13] | Daisy, he’s using you! | 黛西 他在利用你 |
[37:15] | You’re — You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[37:17] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | I’m happier than I’ve ever been. | 我从没这么开心过 |
[37:21] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[37:22] | You’ve felt an emptiness your entire life, like me. | 你这辈子一直觉得空虚 就像我一样 |
[37:24] | We’ve tried to fill it, but it never works. | 我们想填补它 但一直不成功 |
[37:27] | I found the answer… and it’s beautiful. | 我找到了答案 那答案很美妙 |
[37:31] | It’s — It’s — It’s a bond. | 是一种纽带 |
[37:35] | Beautiful? | 美妙 |
[37:36] | Daisy, people are dying! | 黛西 都死人了 |
[37:39] | Malick? | 马利克吗 |
[37:54] | So it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[37:56] | I was curious who Hive would send. | 我还在想蜂巢会派谁来 |
[38:00] | I know what you’re gonna do. | 我知道你会做什么 |
[38:02] | We can’t let you keep talking. | 我们不能让你再开口了 |
[38:05] | And I won’t be kept from my daughter. | 我不会跟女儿天人两隔了 |
[38:08] | If I’m honest, I might enjoy this. | 老实说 我可能会很享受的 |
[38:34] | Malick doesn’t matter. | 马利克根本无关紧要 |
[38:36] | He could only hurt us. | 他只会伤害我们 |
[38:38] | What we are trying to build — | 我们想建造的 |
[38:39] | Do I matter that little to you?! | 你就那么不在乎我吗 |
[38:41] | No, I care about you! I — | 不 我在乎你 我 |
[38:42] | The Daisy I know wouldn’t betray S.H.I.E.L.D., | 我认识的黛西 不会背叛神盾局的 |
[38:45] | wouldn’t throw away what we have! | 不会抛弃我们的一切 |
[38:48] | Y-You framed me. | 你陷害了我 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:52] | But Coulson had to find his rat | 但必须让科尔森找到一个内鬼 |
[38:53] | so S.H.I.E.L.D. could stand down. | 神盾局才会停止与我们的敌对 |
[38:54] | And you have trouble keeping your temper. | 你一直克制不住你的脾气 |
[38:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[38:58] | But I’m not throwing you away. | 但我不是要抛弃你 |
[39:02] | You — You — You used that against me?! | 你居然利用这个陷害我 |
[39:06] | I’m here for you now. | 我现在来帮你了 |
[39:11] | We care about you. | 我们在乎你 |
[39:14] | We could have all of it… together. | 我们可以一起拥有一切 |
[39:17] | No. | 不 |
[39:19] | I don’t want any part of this. | 我不想参与进来 |
[39:26] | You’ll understand someday. | 你有一天会理解的 |
[39:36] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[41:38] | Preparations have been made to leave. | 离开的准备已经做好了 |
[41:39] | We need somewhere safe. | 我们得去个安全的地方 |
[41:41] | With what we did to his daughter, | 考虑到我们是怎么对他女儿的 |
[41:43] | I worry Malick will turn on Hydra. | 我担心马利克会背叛九头蛇 |
[41:45] | That won’t be a problem. | 那不成问题了 |
[41:47] | Gideon is dead. | 吉迪恩已经死了 |
[41:49] | Hydra’s evolved. | 九头蛇进化了 |
[41:51] | In that case, | 那样的话 |
[41:52] | there is the issue of his estate. | 还有他财产的问题 |
[41:54] | I’m aware of his wealth and not concerned. | 我知道他有多少财富 我不担心 |
[41:57] | We find Skye next. | 接下来我们找到斯凯 |
[41:59] | I believe I know where she’s headed. | 我想我知道她要去哪 |
[42:00] | Of course. | 好的 |
[42:02] | But there is a considerable portion available to move now. | 但是现在就有不少资金可以转移 |
[42:06] | How much? | 多少 |
[42:07] | Roughly $960…million. | 大概9.6亿美元 |
[42:13] | Malick built something very impressive with his life. | 马利克这辈子建树真是不小 |
[42:21] | Let’s spend it. | 我们好好花吧 |