时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | What is that thing parading around as Grant Ward? | 以格兰特·沃德的面目示人的那东西是什么 |
[00:05] | He connects to the Inhumans, | 他能与异人建立联系 |
[00:07] | and they instantly joined the hive. | 他们会立刻加入蜂巢 |
[00:10] | I have to get back to the base. | 我得回基地 |
[00:12] | They have something we need. | 他们有我们需要的东西 |
[00:13] | Daisy showed me the Kree artifact you gave her, | 黛西给我看了你给她的克里人古物 |
[00:15] | and it’s missing its companion piece. | 但还少了一部分 |
[00:17] | I buried it. | 我把它埋了 |
[00:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:18] | The only thing that can destroy me. | 唯一能毁灭我的东西 |
[00:21] | How do we disinfect Daisy? | 怎么给黛西除虫 |
[00:22] | Meet Dr. Holden Radcliffe. | 这位是霍顿·拉德克里夫博士 |
[00:24] | You’re the only one that can save my friend. | 只有你能救我的朋友 |
[00:29] | With your help, we’re going to redefine humanity. | 有你的帮助 我们将重塑人类 |
[00:31] | H-how could you — | 你怎么… |
[00:31] | Be re-creating the same Kree experiment that was done to me. | 重现当初发生在我身上的克里人实验 |
[01:33] | It was in that moment my world had changed forever. | 就在那一刻 我的世界彻底改变了 |
[01:41] | The Kree Reapers brought me back to their ship | 克里猎杀者把我带回了他们的飞船 |
[01:43] | and began the experiment. | 开始了实验 |
[01:52] | I didn’t know it then, but the Reapers | 我当时不知道 但那些猎杀者 |
[01:54] | were using their own Kree blood to transform my DNA. | 是在用他们的血液改造我的基因 |
[02:00] | Once they changed what I was, | 改造完成后 |
[02:02] | the Reapers took the final step, | 猎杀者实施了最后一个步骤 |
[02:04] | fulfilling the promise of what I would become. | 让我变成了设计好的样子 |
[02:18] | So that’s how you became an Inhuman. | 这就是你变成异人的过程 |
[02:21] | Myself and many others. | 还有许多其他人 |
[02:23] | Put through the Kree experiment thousands of years ago. | 几千年前经历了克里人的实验 |
[02:26] | These first Inhumans — they were your ancestors. | 这些最早的异人 就是你的祖先 |
[02:32] | Your ancestors started Hydra. | 你们的祖先建立了九头蛇 |
[02:35] | You fought to bring me back, | 你们努力把我救回来 |
[02:37] | yet are the only faithful to evade being captured | 在吉迪恩·马利克的软弱背叛后 |
[02:39] | after Gideon Malick’s spineless betrayal. | 又是少数未被抓捕的忠实信徒 |
[02:43] | Well…the time has come for your reward. | 现在到了奖励你们的时刻了 |
[02:46] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但是 |
[02:49] | what does that have to do with your story? | 这与你的故事有什么关系 |
[02:51] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[02:54] | We’ve been working hard to re-create the Kree experiment. | 我们在努力重现克里实验 |
[02:58] | And you’re next. | 现在轮到你了 |
[03:09] | Any word on Daisy? | 有黛西的消息吗 |
[03:10] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:12] | You tried reaching out to any old contacts? | 你有试过找她的老朋友吗 |
[03:15] | – Maybe if – We’re handling it. | -也许 -我们在处理了 |
[03:17] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[03:19] | If I’m locked down on the base, | 如果我被禁足在基地了 |
[03:20] | at least let me do something. | 至少让我做点什么吧 |
[03:21] | The last time you helped wasn’t helpful. | 上一次你帮忙的结果并不是很好 |
[03:25] | Alisha had answers. I was just trying to make her talk. | 艾莉莎知道答案 我只是想让她说出来 |
[03:27] | You threatened to torture her. | 你威胁要对她用刑 |
[03:29] | – How’d that work out? – I’m not going to apologize | -结果如何 -我不打算为 |
[03:31] | for trying to save someone I care about. | 想救我在乎的人道歉 |
[03:32] | We all care about Daisy. | 我们都很在乎黛西 |
[03:35] | – Oh, it’s not the same. – No. | -那不一样 -是不一样 |
[03:37] | The rest of us have known her a lot longer. | 我们其他人认识她的时间长多了 |
[03:40] | You really want to help? | 你真的想帮忙吗 |
[03:42] | Stop trying. | 那就老实待着 |
[03:48] | This is hopeless. | 这样没用的 |
[03:50] | Just hold on, Simmons. | 再等一下 西蒙斯 |
[03:52] | The antitoxin appears to be fighting the Hive parasites. | 抗毒素似乎在对抗蜂巢的寄生虫 |
[03:55] | Yes, but first, | 是的 但首先 |
[03:55] | it would probably destroy the host’s immune system, | 它可能会破坏寄主的免疫系统 |
[03:58] | and who even knows how it will react with Inhuman DNA? | 而且谁又知道它会与异人的基因产生什么反应 |
[04:02] | Well, I’ll admit that it’s not ideal, | 我承认情况并不理想 |
[04:04] | but what other choice do we have? | 但我们还有得选吗 |
[04:09] | You didn’t see Daisy. | 你没看见黛西 |
[04:11] | She acted like we were still best of pals, | 她表现得像我们还是好朋友 |
[04:13] | all while threatening to murder me. | 同时还威胁要杀了我 |
[04:15] | No, you’re right. I didn’t see that. | 是 你说得对 我没见到那一幕 |
[04:17] | I was much too busy listening | 我当时正忙着跟 |
[04:18] | to the disgusting face of Grant Ward act like my dead boyfriend. | 装成我死去男友的恶心的格兰特·沃德说话呢 |
[04:22] | That’s true. That does sound worse. | 是啊 那的确更糟糕 |
[04:23] | Right. If this was a competition, I would win. | 如果这是比赛的话 我赢定了 |
[04:26] | I had to shoot him three times just to shut him up. | 为了让他闭嘴 我还朝他开了三枪 |
[04:29] | – Bet that felt good. – Yeah, it did, | -那感觉一定不错 -是啊 |
[04:32] | though it would have felt better had he actually died, | 要是他真死了 感觉会更好 |
[04:33] | instead of just sort of oozing. | 可惜他只是渗出了粘液 |
[04:36] | What if Hive can’t be killed? | 要是蜂巢杀不死怎么办 |
[04:38] | What then? | 那怎么办 |
[04:40] | This antitoxin might be the best chance we have | 要想把黛西从他的控制下解救出来 |
[04:42] | to free Daisy of his hold on her. | 抗毒素可能是最好的办法 |
[04:44] | Yes, or it could put her into cardiac arrest or seizures. | 对 也可能会导致她心脏骤停或癫痫发作 |
[04:46] | Okay, but, then, we find a way to test it. | 但我们可以想办法测试它 |
[04:48] | And who’s going to volunteer for that? | 找谁来志愿测试呢 |
[04:49] | We need an Inhuman, and those who aren’t in hiding | 我们得找个异人 没躲起来的异人 |
[04:51] | are already under Hive’s sway and would kill us for trying. | 都被蜂巢劝降了 想找他们做测试只会被反杀 |
[04:54] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[04:57] | You can test it out on me. | 在我身上测试吧 |
[05:28] | Footage is from some mechanic’s garage in south Wyoming. | 录像来自南怀俄明的某家汽修厂 |
[05:30] | What’s in south Wyoming? | 南怀俄明有什么 |
[05:31] | Not much, by the looks of it. | 表面看来没什么 |
[05:33] | Says it was an old mining town | 那里曾是座老采矿镇 |
[05:34] | that went through a natural-gas boom. | 经历了天然气大发展 |
[05:36] | But with the influx of dirty wells, | 但水源受到污染后 |
[05:37] | it drove out almost all the locals. | 当地人几乎都搬走了 |
[05:39] | And the ones that remained | 留下来的人的产权 |
[05:39] | were recently bought out by a shell corporation. | 最近被空壳公司买了下来 |
[05:41] | – Owned by Malick. – Yeah. | -马利克的公司 -对 |
[05:44] | And now the town’s crawling with military. | 现在小镇里全是军队 |
[05:46] | It seems the personal guard that we encountered | 我们在马利克的秘密地堡中 |
[05:49] | in Malick’s hidden bunker — | 遭遇的私人卫队 |
[05:50] | They got out with Hive, relocated. | 他们跟蜂巢一起调离了 |
[05:52] | Won’t be easy to grab Daisy. | 想抓住黛西肯定不容易 |
[05:55] | You realize this is a trap, right? | 你知道这是陷阱吧 |
[05:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:57] | W-W– Because we have a lead? | 因为我们有线索了 |
[05:59] | Because Daisy’s a highly trained spy. | 因为黛西是名训练有素的间谍 |
[06:01] | No S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent would get caught on camera that easily. | 神盾局特工不会轻易被摄像机拍到 |
[06:03] | She’s trying to draw us out. | 她是为了引我们现身 |
[06:05] | Daisy warned Fitz not to have S.H.I.E.L.D. follow. | 黛西警告过菲兹要神盾局别来追踪她 |
[06:07] | Why would she want to lure us in now? | 为什么现在又要引我们现身 |
[06:09] | It doesn’t add up. | 这说不通 |
[06:09] | None of this adds up. | 这一切都说不通 |
[06:11] | There’s an ancient Inhuman controlling one of my best agents, | 一个古代异人控制了我一个最好的特工 |
[06:14] | the same agent who helped reprogram | 正是她改写了 |
[06:16] | the facial-recognition software that she just got flagged on. | 刚把她标记出来的这个面部识别软件 |
[06:19] | What? Suddenly, Daisy doesn’t know how it works? | 难道说黛西突然之间忘了它的运行原理吗 |
[06:22] | Ohh, no, I don’t — I don’t — it’s — | 不 我不是 只是 |
[06:26] | I th– | 我认 |
[06:27] | I think she wants us to rescue her. | 我认为她希望我们去营救她 |
[06:29] | – Mack. – Look, just hear me out. | -迈克 -听我说完 |
[06:31] | Daisy’s too strong to give up control without a fight. | 黛西很坚强 她不会轻易放弃抵抗 |
[06:34] | I think there’s a part of her that’s still resisting Hive. | 我认为她内心仍对蜂巢有几分抗拒 |
[06:36] | That’s just not the reality. It’s you projecting. | 这不是事实 只是你的设想 |
[06:38] | Look, Fitz said Daisy wasn’t a zombie. | 听着 菲兹说黛西不是僵尸 |
[06:41] | She’s still herself, only with Hive’s agenda. | 她还有自我意识 只是在为蜂巢工作 |
[06:42] | That means she’s still in there. | 那么真正的她还在 |
[06:44] | I wish that was true, Mack, believe me, | 我也希望是这样 迈克 相信我 |
[06:45] | but we cannot be driven by our emotions on this. | 但我们不能感情用事 |
[06:47] | That’s how Ward ended up dead, | 沃德就是因此而死 |
[06:49] | which is how we ended up in this mess. | 从而带来了这一系列的麻烦 |
[06:50] | Sir — | 长官 |
[06:51] | We don’t have time to debate this. | 我们没时间争论这些 |
[06:52] | You and I need to get on the same page. | 你我必须得达成一致 |
[06:56] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[06:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:58] | ‘Cause I’m sending a team in there, | 因为我要派一队人过去 |
[06:59] | and I want you and May to lead it. | 我希望你和梅领队 |
[07:01] | So, then, we are saving Daisy. | 那么我们是要救黛西 |
[07:02] | This isn’t a rescue mission, Agent Mackenzie — | 这不是营救任务 麦肯锡特工 |
[07:04] | it’s a targeted strike. | 是定向袭击 |
[07:07] | We’re gonna kill Hive. | 我们要消灭蜂巢 |
[07:10] | This town represents the worst of humanity — | 这座小镇代表着人性之恶 |
[07:13] | allowing the greed of a few to destroy the needs of many. | 纵容少数人的贪婪 摧毁多数人的需求 |
[07:18] | Their water was poisoned, which drove them out. | 水源被毁 把他们都逼走了 |
[07:21] | The great failing was their unwillingness to band together. | 他们最大的失败就在于不愿团结一心 |
[07:24] | Sometimes it’s hard to join forces. | 有时候 协作是很困难的 |
[07:28] | You need a good leader. | 需要有个好的领导者 |
[07:30] | Like Coulson? | 像科尔森那样的吗 |
[07:33] | He was the reason why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他是我加入神盾局的原因 |
[07:35] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Is no better than those Kree Reapers, | 神盾局与克里猎杀者没什么不同 |
[07:37] | both making soldiers for their never-ending wars. | 都在为他们无休止的战争制造士兵 |
[07:42] | My friends at S.H.I.E.L.D. wanted to stop wars, | 我神盾局的朋友是想阻止战争 |
[07:45] | not start them. | 而不是发动战争 |
[07:46] | By building giant battleships floating in the sky? | 通过建造浮在空中的巨型战舰 |
[07:49] | The only reason S.H.I.E.L.D. exists is to fight wars. | 神盾局存在的唯一原因就是打仗 |
[07:52] | But isn’t that why we exist? | 可那不也是我们存在的原因吗 |
[07:54] | I mean, that’s what the Kree Reapers were hoping to make, right? | 那就是克里猎杀者想要制造的东西 对吧 |
[07:57] | Soldiers. | 士兵 |
[07:59] | Which is not what I became. | 但那并不是我所成为的东西 |
[08:03] | Sometimes, the world’s greatest miracles happen by accident. | 有时候 世上最伟大的奇迹就是个意外 |
[08:09] | The world I was born into was primitive. | 我诞生时的世界还很原始 |
[08:11] | It has evolved at a remarkable pace while I was away. | 我不在的这段时间里 它进化得很快 |
[08:13] | So, what happened back then, to get you kicked off of Earth? | 那时发生了什么会让你被赶出了地球 |
[08:17] | People saw the connection I had with other Inhumans, | 人们看出了我和其他异人的联系 |
[08:19] | and that made them afraid. | 这令他们害怕 |
[08:21] | That fear bred paranoia, which led to civil war. | 这种恐惧滋生了疑虑 导致了内战 |
[08:24] | Not much has changed, really. | 这种情况并没怎么改变 |
[08:25] | Only now we have the ability to re-create the Kree experiment. | 只是现在我们有能力重现克里人的实验了 |
[08:30] | Are the patients ready, Dr. Radcliffe? | 病人准备好了吗 拉德克里夫博士 |
[08:32] | Yes… not that you did us any favors | 是的 不过你被外星人绑架的故事 |
[08:35] | with your alien-abduction story. | 对我们没什么帮助 |
[08:37] | Took a good hour to assure them | 我花了整整一小时向他们 |
[08:38] | there’d be no probes of any sort. | 保证不会用到任何探针 |
[08:41] | Well, your method is much more elegant. | 你的方法精妙多了 |
[08:44] | Not to mention more efficient, | 而且更高效 |
[08:47] | now that I’ve added the Terrigen Crystals | 我把泰瑞根水晶 |
[08:48] | to the prokaryotic compound. | 加入到了原核化合物中 |
[08:51] | Wait. You can change their DNA and turn them Inhuman, | 等等 你要同时改造他们的DNA |
[08:53] | all at the same time? | 并把他们转化成异人 |
[08:55] | Ah, the old one-two punch. | 是啊 传说中的组合拳 |
[08:57] | That particular bit of ingenuity was my idea. | 我的点子就是这么天才 |
[09:00] | So… to the moment at hand. | 好了 进行下一步吧 |
[09:04] | The world fears our kind of power because not everyone has it. | 世界畏惧我们的能力是因为不是每个人都有 |
[09:07] | Only billionaires can build iron suits. | 只有亿万富翁能造钢铁战衣 |
[09:10] | Only the military can make super soldiers, | 只有军队能制造超级战士 |
[09:12] | which can only lead to a war of its own, | 这只能导致它自己的战争 |
[09:15] | whereas I plan to apply a more, uh, collectivist philosophy. | 而我打算采用更为集体主义的理念 |
[09:20] | Does, uh, does that mean we can get started? | 这表示我们可以开始了吗 |
[09:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:25] | Right. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[09:40] | Oh, God, please, make it stop! | 天哪 求你了 停下来 |
[09:58] | How many others we got? | 我们还有多少人 |
[09:59] | Four volunteers from operations — | 作战部有四名志愿者 |
[10:00] | aware of the danger and all pretty gung ho. | 知道危险依然义无反顾 |
[10:02] | Don’t know if that’ll be enough to take out Hive. | 不知道这是不是足以消灭蜂巢 |
[10:05] | Maybe not. | 也许不够 |
[10:06] | But lucky for us, Coulson had Fitz open up the Cupboard. | 不过幸运的是 科尔森让菲兹打开了武器柜 |
[10:11] | I got dibs on that. | 这玩意儿我先要了 |
[10:12] | Oh, sorry, O’Brien. | 奥布赖恩 抱歉 |
[10:13] | Coulson promised it to me when I signed up. | 我加入时科尔森就答应把它给我了 |
[10:15] | It’s in my contract. | 我合同里写了的 |
[10:17] | Eyes up front, everyone. | 各位注意 |
[10:19] | Hive is unlike anything we’ve ever faced, | 蜂巢是前所未见的敌手 |
[10:22] | which is why each of you will be outfitted | 所以给你们每个人都配备了 |
[10:23] | with the best S.H.I.E.L.D. has to offer — | 神盾局最好的装备 |
[10:25] | full Kevlar Tac, heat-sensitive infrared, | 全套防弹服 红外热感仪 |
[10:27] | and enough Splinter Bombs to turn a small army into pixie dust. | 以及足以让一支小型部队灰飞烟灭的分裂炸弹 |
[10:31] | The rest of the gear is up for grabs. | 其他的装备随便拿 |
[10:33] | What’s the Calvary packing? | 铁骑带什么去 |
[10:35] | – If I need a gun, I’ll take one. – No. | -如果我需要枪 我会夺一把 -不行 |
[10:38] | You’ll be taking this one. | 你得拿这个 |
[10:41] | We can’t leave anything to chance. | 我们不能冒一点风险 |
[10:44] | You seem extra motivated. | 你好像格外有决心 |
[10:47] | Daisy was my partner. This is on me. | 黛西是我的搭档 这事怪我 |
[10:49] | Why is everyone making this about themselves? | 为什么大家都要把这事怪到自己头上 |
[10:52] | Because I should have seen it, May, | 因为我本该发现的 梅 |
[10:53] | but between her Inhuman love connection | 但一边是她的异人恋情 |
[10:55] | and me licking my wounds after Bobbi and Hunter left, | 一边是我感伤芭比和亨特的离去 |
[10:58] | I took my eyes off the ball. | 我没能集中注意 |
[11:00] | A good partner would’ve seen that she was turned. | 一个好搭档应该能看出她被劝降了 |
[11:02] | None of us saw it. | 我们谁都没看出来 |
[11:04] | And you need to get your head straight. | 你需要想明白 |
[11:07] | This mission isn’t about Daisy. | 这次任务跟黛西无关 |
[11:09] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[11:10] | It’s about me making things right. | 是我要做出弥补 |
[11:20] | Wouldn’t you have to be infected with Hive’s parasites | 难道不得感染上蜂巢的寄生虫 |
[11:21] | to test the antitoxin? | 才能测试抗毒素吗 |
[11:22] | Not necessarily. | 用不着 |
[11:24] | Simmons gives me the drug first, takes my tissue sample, | 西蒙斯先给我用药 取我的组织样本 |
[11:26] | then infects that with Hive’s parasites. | 然后用蜂巢的寄生虫感染样本 |
[11:28] | This antitoxin will destroy your immune system. | 这个抗毒素会摧毁你的免疫系统 |
[11:30] | It could kill you. | 可能会害死你 |
[11:31] | You’re not the only doctor here. | 这儿不只你一个医生 |
[11:33] | From what I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[11:33] | the risks aren’t as high as what you’re saying. | 风险并不如你所说的那么高 |
[11:35] | Don’t pretend that’s really your medical opinion. | 别假装那是你的医学观点 |
[11:37] | I’m not pretending — you’re being overly cautious. | 我没装 你太过谨慎了 |
[11:39] | Yeah, and you’re being a lovesick fool | 对 而你是被爱蒙蔽 |
[11:40] | trying to make a grand gesture. | 想摆个高姿态 |
[11:42] | Fitz…any thoughts? | 菲兹 你有什么看法吗 |
[11:48] | I agree with Simmons that the antitoxin could be dangerous… | 我赞成西蒙斯抗毒素可能非常危险的观点 |
[11:53] | but I also think there’s a chance it could work. | 但我也认为有机会成功 |
[11:57] | If Lincoln dies, do you really want to be responsible? | 如果林肯死了 你真想担这个责吗 |
[12:00] | No, of course I don’t, but this could save Daisy. | 不 我当然不想 但这或许能救黛西 |
[12:02] | Daisy would never want someone acting so recklessly to save her. | 黛西不会愿意有人这么鲁莽行事去救她 |
[12:07] | Well, then, I’m glad it’s not up to her. | 那幸好这次不是她说的算 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry, Agent Campbell. | 不好意思 坎贝尔特工 |
[12:17] | Come on. Y-You got to reconsider. | 别这样 你得再考虑一下 |
[12:19] | My decision’s final. | 这是我的最终决定 |
[12:21] | Fitz-Simmons, start looking at other options. | 菲兹-西蒙斯 想想其它办法 |
[12:23] | We’ll go from there. | 我们再做打算 |
[12:42] | One Martian Multi-ball, three Bumper Blasters, | 一个火星人多重球 三个缓冲器疾速炮 |
[12:44] | and a 3-Way Rocket Combo. | 外加一个三向火箭组合 |
[12:46] | Boom! | 太棒了 |
[12:46] | Good luck beating that score. | 祝你能打破我的纪录 |
[12:48] | Better keep your hat on, Dundee, | 别那么得意 袋鼠 |
[12:49] | ’cause somebody don’t play when it comes to pinball. | 因为我玩起弹珠来可不是闹着玩的 |
[12:56] | This beer is bloody wonderful. | 这啤酒棒极了 |
[12:58] | I thought Aussies hated American beer. | 我以为澳大利亚人不喜欢美国啤酒 |
[13:00] | Only when we got to pay for it. | 免费的美国啤酒是另一回事 |
[13:02] | It is good to be back in the real world again. | 回到现实世界真好 |
[13:05] | Yeah, what made you go all Ted Kaczynski | 是啊 你为什么要像”大学炸弹客”一样 |
[13:06] | in that trailer, anyway? | 躲在拖车里 |
[13:08] | Don’t know, really. | 其实我也不知道 |
[13:09] | Just never found people to be my cup of tea. | 我就是一向不合群 |
[13:12] | They didn’t like me. | 其他人不喜欢我 |
[13:13] | I didn’t like them, so I thought I’d do everyone a favor | 我也不喜欢他们 所以我就干脆 |
[13:15] | and move as far away as humanly possible. | 尽可能地远离人们的视线 |
[13:18] | That sounds pretty lonely. | 听起来好孤单啊 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:23] | Never really figured on that part. | 孤单的确是没办法 |
[13:27] | You’re a little baby bird, | 你就像一只小小鸟 |
[13:28] | all fixed up and back in the wild. | 休整完毕重归大自然了 |
[13:31] | I’m not keen on infantilizing, | 我不喜欢被人当小孩看 |
[13:33] | but I would be willing to let it slide for a proper dance. | 但跟我好好跳个舞我就放过你 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 得了 |
[13:38] | Let’s don’t get your rhinestones in a bunch, cowboy. | 别激动过头了 牛仔 |
[13:41] | Let’s just keep it to pinball. | 玩玩弹珠得了 |
[13:42] | Please tell me you’re not pining over Stinkin’ Lincoln. | 你不是在想林肯吧 |
[13:47] | You know, James, just because you don’t care about anyone else | 詹姆斯 你自己不关心别人 |
[13:49] | doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t. | 不代表我们也这样 |
[13:51] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend. | 对不起 无意冒犯 |
[13:53] | It’s just… you were S.H.I.E.L.D. | 只是 你以前是神盾局的 |
[13:56] | So those people you care about | 所以那些你关心的人 |
[13:58] | are the same ones that are trying to stop what we’re doing here. | 现在正在跟我们对着干 |
[14:00] | It’s not their fault. | 这不是他们的错 |
[14:01] | They don’t know any better. | 他们不了解情况 |
[14:02] | Doesn’t matter if they know any better or not — | 他们是否了解情况不重要 |
[14:05] | they’re on the opposite side. | 他们和我们立场相对 |
[14:08] | I can’t see any way it doesn’t end badly for them. | 不会有他们好下场的 |
[14:13] | There might be one way. | 可能有个办法 |
[14:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:17] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[14:20] | We make them understand. | 我们让他们明白 |
[14:25] | The genetic makeup of Inhumans is incredibly complex. | 异人的基因组成非常复杂 |
[14:29] | We were bound to run into complications. | 并发症是必然会出现的 |
[14:31] | You assured me this would work. | 你向我保证这会成功的 |
[14:33] | Yes, and it would have | 如果我有 |
[14:34] | i-if I’d been provided with the right ingredients. | 合适的材料就可以成功 |
[14:38] | Are you implying the mistake was mine? | 你是在怪我吗 |
[14:41] | No. | 不是 |
[14:42] | No, no. | 不不 |
[14:44] | Well, yes, but it wasn’t an intentional mistake. | 其实是的 但你不是故意的 |
[14:47] | You see, the thing is, I need DNA from a living Kree | 我需要一个活克里人的基因 |
[14:51] | to complete the genome sequence. | 来完成基因组序列 |
[14:52] | The DNA you gave me — your blood — | 你给我的基因 你的血液 |
[14:54] | it’s from a… dead host — | 来自一个死亡的寄主 |
[14:58] | a handsome but dead host. | 帅气 但是死亡的寄主 |
[15:00] | It’s no good. | 这没有用 |
[15:01] | I mean, it’s great for you, but it — for this, it’s no good. | 对你来说很棒 但对项目就没用了 |
[15:04] | If this were true, why are you just telling me this now? | 如果是这样 为什么你现在才和我说 |
[15:06] | Ohh, I wasn’t sure. | 我之前不确定 |
[15:07] | I was swept up in the moment! | 我是一时激动 |
[15:09] | I wanted to change the world! | 我想改变世界 |
[15:11] | And besides, you’re very frightening. | 再说你那么吓人 |
[15:14] | Well, you are right to be scared. | 你害怕是对的 |
[15:17] | I don’t need you. | 我并不需要你 |
[15:18] | I can just kill you and inhabit your body, | 我可以杀了你 然后占据你的身体 |
[15:20] | take your mind, your memories. | 夺取你的大脑 你的记忆 |
[15:22] | Yeah, that’s a really bad idea. | 这主意太糟糕了 |
[15:23] | You should ask my therapist. | 你可以去问我的心理治疗师 |
[15:25] | My childhood was a total mess. | 我童年一团糟 |
[15:27] | The swim team were not nice to me. | 游泳队的人经常欺负我 |
[15:28] | Plus, I can make this work. | 再说 我可以做到的 |
[15:33] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[15:35] | Because I want it to work. | 因为我希望它能成功 |
[15:36] | This is game-changing stuff — | 这能改变世界 |
[15:38] | kick-starting mankind into a new gear. | 推动人类进入新纪元 |
[15:41] | Everything I’ve done leading up to this — | 与此相比 我之前一切的成果 |
[15:43] | it just pales. | 都相形见绌 |
[15:50] | I promise, you won’t regret this. | 我保证 你不会后悔的 |
[15:52] | I’m your guy. | 我能做到 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to — | 我一直想 |
[15:59] | been meaning to ask about those. | 一直想问你那个来着 |
[16:03] | What are they for, exactly? | 那是干什么的 |
[16:06] | If you were scared before… | 如果你之前只是害怕 |
[16:08] | you should be terrified now. | 现在应该颤栗了 |
[16:17] | Our intelligence suggests | 情报显示 |
[16:18] | there’s at least 40 enemy combatants on the ground. | 地面至少有40名敌方战士 |
[16:22] | And what about Hive? | 蜂巢在哪 |
[16:23] | We’ve still yet to verify his location, sir. | 还在核实他的位置 长官 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:26] | The plan’s simple — go in, kill Hive, get out. | 方案很简单 潜入 杀掉蜂巢 出来 |
[16:30] | What’s protocol when it comes to the other Inhumans in town? | 遇到其他异人怎么办 |
[16:32] | Do not engage unless absolutely necessary. | 除非万不得已 不要正面交锋 |
[16:35] | These people are under Hive’s control. | 是蜂巢控制了这些人 |
[16:37] | We don’t want to hurt them. | 最好别伤害他们 |
[16:38] | I can’t be with you on the ground, | 我不跟你们去现场 |
[16:40] | but I will be watching your helmet feeds. | 但我会通过头盔摄像头观察情况 |
[16:42] | Be careful and be smart. | 谨慎 随机应变 |
[16:44] | This may be our only chance to catch Hive by surprise. | 这可能是唯一打他个措手不及的机会 |
[16:47] | And worst-case scenario, if Hive can’t be killed? | 最坏的情况 如果杀不死蜂巢怎么办 |
[16:51] | I suggest running… very fast…away. | 那就跑 快点跑 向反方向跑 |
[16:58] | Jemma… | 珍玛 |
[17:00] | are we good after, you know, our disagreement? | 我们没事吧 虽然刚刚有分歧 |
[17:05] | Oh, yeah, of course we’re good. | 当然没事 |
[17:06] | If I wanted a boyfriend who agreed with everything I said, | 如果我想要个事事顺着我的男朋友 |
[17:09] | I never would have broken up with Milton. | 我就不会和米尔顿分手 |
[17:13] | Milton! | 米尔顿 |
[17:14] | He was the absolute worst, | 他绝对是最糟的了 |
[17:18] | what with his stupid, fat cabbage head of his. | 长了个又蠢又肥的卷心菜脑袋 |
[17:22] | “Hi. I’m — Hi. I’m Milton.” | “你好 我是米尔顿” |
[17:23] | More like a Brussels sprout, really. | 我觉得他更像球芽甘蓝 |
[17:26] | But Milton’s odd-shaped head aside, | 不过 不说他的特型脑袋了 |
[17:27] | we should make a point to never let work disagreements | 我们该说好 不让工作分歧 |
[17:29] | affect our relationship outside of work. | 影响我们私下的关系 |
[17:32] | Couldn’t agree more, Simmons, especially since we both know | 完全同意 西蒙斯 尤其我们都知道 |
[17:35] | who tends to be right most of the time. | 大多时候谁是对的 |
[17:37] | Oh, I assume you’re referring to | 你应该是在说 |
[17:39] | the one who finished top of our class at S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy. | 某个神盾局学院的第一名毕业生吧 |
[17:42] | Now, that is a sore point, because we both know | 这是个伤心事 因为我们都心知肚明 |
[17:44] | that if I’d just stayed up and studied all night — | 如果我也熬夜学习 |
[17:46] | – that I would… – Lincoln…. | -我也会 -林肯 |
[17:50] | I’m tired of arguing. | 我不想再争了 |
[17:54] | Lincoln, no! | 林肯 别 |
[18:04] | Lincoln. Hey. Lincoln. | 林肯 醒醒 |
[18:10] | Look at me. Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[18:14] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[18:15] | This is an elixir, | 这是万灵药 |
[18:16] | and it will hopefully counter the antitoxin. | 希望能抵消抗毒素 |
[18:18] | N-No. | 不要 |
[18:19] | It’s gonna work. | 会起效的 |
[18:20] | We don’t have time for this. Your body is shutting down. | 我们没时间了 你的身体正在衰竭 |
[18:22] | I can handle it. | 我可以的 |
[18:23] | Please… just let me do this. | 求你们了 让我做吧 |
[18:35] | You got eyes on this, Coulson? | 你看得到吗 科尔森 |
[18:37] | Affirmative. | 看得到 |
[18:38] | There’s no sign of Hive anywhere. | 到处都没有蜂巢的踪迹 |
[18:41] | We don’t have time to search the entire town. | 我们没时间搜查整个小镇 |
[18:46] | Isn’t that the Inhuman Hive picked up in South Dakota? | 那不是蜂巢在南达科他州带走的异人吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah, he’s a real blowhard. | 对 他是个吹牛大王呢 |
[18:54] | That might work. | 或许是个办法 |
[19:03] | Hey, this area’s authorized for Hydra personnel only. | 这一带仅限九头蛇的人进入 |
[19:06] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:08] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美人 |
[19:11] | I’m James. | 我叫詹姆斯 |
[19:12] | Single, 33, originally from Brisbane. | 单身 33岁 老家在布里斯班 |
[19:15] | I’m a Leo, with a little dab of Scorpio | 狮子座 另外还有点 |
[19:17] | thrown in there for good measure. | 天蝎座属性 |
[19:19] | I like a decent drink, a decent meal, | 我喜欢美酒美食 |
[19:20] | and an indecent lass, | 还有浪荡的小妞 |
[19:22] | and not necessarily in that order. | 排名不分先后 |
[19:24] | And you are…? | 你呢 |
[19:26] | Nauseous… | 觉得反胃 |
[19:28] | …and wondering what you’re doing here. | 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:30] | Uh, you’re definitely not Hydra. | 你肯定不是九头蛇的人 |
[19:33] | This means they brought in other contractors since Malick died? | 是马利克死后他们又找来了别的承包商吗 |
[19:36] | A contractor? Really? | 承包商 认真的吗 |
[19:38] | Is that what I look like to you? | 你觉得我看起来像吗 |
[19:39] | Listen, big shot, this isn’t a game. | 听着 大人物 这不是游戏 |
[19:42] | I need you to tell me what you’re doing here. | 你得告诉我你在这儿干吗 |
[19:44] | I’d rather show than tell. | 我更愿意做给你看 |
[20:01] | Y-Y-You’re — You’re one of them. | 你是那种人 |
[20:02] | That’s right. | 对 |
[20:03] | Kind of hand-picked by the big man himself. | 还是老大亲自选中的呢 |
[20:07] | Kind of a number-one draft pick, if you will. | 可以说是第一获选新秀 |
[20:09] | I had no idea. Please, you have to forgive me. | 我不知道 请你一定原谅我 |
[20:11] | Have a drink with me, and I might consider it. | 跟我喝杯酒 我就考虑考虑 |
[20:17] | You’re not too bad for security. | 作为安保 你还挺靓啊 |
[20:19] | Little icy. | 有点冷冰冰 |
[20:20] | Lucky for me, I don’t get frostbite. | 幸好 我不会被冻伤 |
[20:24] | Were you like this before you got your powers? | 你获得异能之前就这样吗 |
[20:26] | What — 101% awesome? | 什么 101%的酷吗 |
[20:27] | You bet. | 那可不 |
[20:28] | Becoming Inhuman doesn’t change your personality. | 变成异人并不会改变个性 |
[20:31] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:32] | Might even see for yourself one day. | 也许你哪天还能亲自体会 |
[20:36] | Uh, the big man — he’s working on this experiment | 老大 他正在进行把普通人 |
[20:39] | turning humans into Inhumans, huh? | 变成异人的实验 |
[20:42] | Ask nicely — | 你好好求求我的话 |
[20:43] | might even help you to the front of the line. | 我说不定能帮你插个队 |
[20:49] | That must be why Hive grabbed Radcliffe — | 这肯定是蜂巢抓走拉德克里夫的原因 |
[20:50] | to make his army. | 来帮他制造军队 |
[20:52] | Stay on alert. | 保持警惕 |
[20:54] | You hear what Coulson just said? | 你听到科尔森刚说的话了吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah, sorry. | 听到了 不好意思 |
[20:56] | I was just wondering if there was a chance | 我只是在想这家伙有没有可能 |
[20:58] | this guy doesn’t get his ass whupped. | 待会儿不被狠狠地收拾 |
[21:00] | Not a chance. | 绝没可能 |
[21:03] | Alisha said you wanted to see me. | 艾莉莎说你想见我 |
[21:06] | You and I share similar paths. | 你和我的经历很像 |
[21:09] | We were both created by outside forces. | 我们都是被外部力量创造的 |
[21:12] | I’m not sure I’m following. | 我没太听明白 |
[21:14] | My powers were given by the Kree — | 我的力量是克里人赋予的 |
[21:15] | yours by S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你的则来自神盾局 |
[21:17] | They’re the ones who made us. | 他们是我们的创造者 |
[21:19] | Why are you worried about S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你为什么要担心神盾局 |
[21:24] | Because I’m curious if you can defeat what made you. | 因为我很好奇你是否能打败你的创造者 |
[21:30] | The people at S.H.I.E.L.D. are my friends. | 神盾局的人是我的朋友 |
[21:31] | Friends who will turn on you, | 但他们会背叛你 |
[21:33] | who will try and sabotage the connection we share. | 会试图破坏我们之间的联系 |
[21:36] | Only because they don’t understand, | 这只是因为他们还不理解 |
[21:37] | but they will if we can make them | 但如果我们能让他们也感受到这种联系 |
[21:39] | share our connection. | 他们就会理解的 |
[21:41] | You want to put your friends through the Kree experiment. | 你想让你的朋友接受克里人实验 |
[21:44] | Once Radcliffe has worked out the kinks, yeah. | 等拉德克里夫把问题都解决了 是的 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想这样 |
[21:49] | They may not be receptive to that idea. | 他们可能不会乐意接受这个主意 |
[21:52] | Well, I have to at least try. | 我最起码得试试 |
[21:54] | It’s the only way we can save them. | 这是唯一拯救他们的办法 |
[21:57] | And what if you fail, | 那如果你失败了呢 |
[22:00] | if they decide to turn on you instead, | 如果他们决定与你为敌 |
[22:02] | to come after us with their weapons of war, | 开动他们的战争机器来对付我们 |
[22:04] | to kill me, to kill all of us? | 来杀我 来杀我们所有人呢 |
[22:09] | What then? | 那时怎么办 |
[22:12] | Then I would rip their hearts out. | 那我就扯出他们的心 |
[22:16] | Hearing that comes as a relief, | 听你这么说 我真是松了口气 |
[22:20] | especially now that our plans have changed. | 特别是现在我们计划有变 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:28] | There was just no other choice. | 实在是没有别的选择了 |
[22:30] | We both thought it was the right thing to do. | 我们都认为这么做是对的 |
[22:33] | Don’t act as if we’re on the same side on this. | 别装的好像我们是一边的 |
[22:36] | Coulson gave you a direct order, and you disobeyed. | 科尔森下了直接命令 而你抗命了 |
[22:39] | Now…half the lab’s computers are fried, | 而现在 实验室里半数电脑都烤坏了 |
[22:43] | not to mention the blown servers. | 服务器也被炸了 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry about that. Really, I am. | 那个我真的很抱歉 |
[22:48] | But the antitoxin is gonna work. | 但抗毒素会起效的 |
[22:51] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[22:52] | Well, we won’t know until Simmons has run some more tests. | 得等到西蒙斯做完更多测试才能确定 |
[22:55] | And for that, I’ll need to drill inside your head. | 为此 我要钻开你的脑袋 |
[22:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:59] | The tissue sample you need is from my brain? | 你需要的组织样本是我脑子的吗 |
[23:03] | That’s correct — something you would have known, | 是的 如果你提前问过 |
[23:05] | had you asked questions instead of going behind our backs. | 而不是背着我们自作主张 就会知道了 |
[23:09] | He’s all yours, Doctor. | 交给你了 医生 |
[23:15] | He sounds pretty amazing. | 他听上去好厉害 |
[23:18] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:19] | 大卫·鲍伊创造的一个形象 造型华丽 雌雄同体 | |
[23:19] | He’s got this whole Ziggy Stardust vibe thing happening. | 他有种基吉·星团的风范 |
[23:23] | It’s — It’s quite epic. | 很震撼 |
[23:25] | Well, I would love to meet him. | 我真是很想见见他 |
[23:28] | Well, I just might be able to broker an introduction for you. | 我或许能替你介绍一下 |
[23:32] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[23:34] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真愿为我那么做吗 |
[23:37] | Not so sure if right now works. | 现在未必可以 |
[23:39] | I mean, he’s kind of a busy guy, | 他这人挺忙的 |
[23:40] | – with changing the world and everything. – Right. | -还要改变世界什么的 -嗯 |
[23:42] | No, no, no. Don’t go rainy-day blues on me. | 不不 别拉下脸啊 |
[23:45] | He might still be in that abandoned mining facility. | 他可能还在那个废弃矿井楼里 |
[23:51] | You got that? | 听到了吗 |
[23:53] | On our way! | 就去 |
[23:57] | Why take over a town | 为什么要买下一座小镇 |
[23:58] | and then move to the outskirts? | 然后跑来这么外围的地方 |
[24:00] | I don’t know, but the reason’s probably not good. | 不知道 但理由大概不是好事 |
[24:02] | Remember, this is Hive. | 记住 他可是蜂巢 |
[24:03] | Be prepared to go in hot. Safeties off. | 做好进去开火的准备 保险栓拉下来 |
[24:06] | They were never on, sir. | 就没拉上去过 长官 |
[24:11] | I was hoping to spare you this, | 我本想避免让你面对这种情况 |
[24:12] | but it was the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 |
[24:15] | They’re coming for us. | 他们要来了 |
[24:19] | You hearing this? | 听到了吗 |
[24:20] | Sounds like some kind of radio. | 像是无线电 |
[24:30] | That’s definitely no radio I’ve ever seen. | 我可是没见过这样的无线电 |
[24:33] | I’ve seen that writing before. | 我见过这样的文字 |
[24:35] | Sir. | 长官 |
[24:39] | Get everyone out of there now! | 大家快撤出来 |
[24:41] | You heard him! Move out! Go! Go! | 你们听到了 撤 走 快走 |
[24:43] | – Move it! – Who’s coming? | -快走 -谁要来了 |
[24:45] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 神盾局吗 |
[24:47] | Not the ones who made you — | 不是创造了你的人 |
[24:49] | the ones who made me. | 是创造了我的人 |
[24:51] | Move! Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[25:01] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[25:03] | The Kree. | 克里人 |
[25:19] | The Kree are here? | 克里人来了 |
[25:21] | How did they even find us? | 他们怎么找到我们的 |
[25:23] | I sent them a signal. | 我给他们发了信号 |
[25:25] | The artifacts from James’ trailer. | 詹姆斯拖车里的那件古物 |
[25:26] | Are a failsafe to be used | 是一件故障保险装置 |
[25:28] | if the Inhuman experiment ever got out of control. | 异人实验失控时用的 |
[25:30] | In case of emergency, call Kree headquarters. | 一旦发生紧急情况 呼叫克里人总部 |
[25:33] | These Kree are not from their home world. | 这些克里人并非来自母星 |
[25:36] | They’re Reapers. | 他们是猎杀者 |
[25:38] | They exist only to hunt. | 他们的存在只为了猎杀 |
[25:40] | And to find humans for your makers. | 为你的创造者寻找人类 |
[25:42] | For thousands of years, they’ve remained in stasis, | 几千年来 他们都静止待命 |
[25:44] | orbiting our solar system. | 环绕我们的太阳系 |
[25:47] | So they’re coming here to do what — | 那他们来做什么 |
[25:48] | clean up their mess? | 清理后患吗 |
[25:50] | These are the only things that can defeat you. | 他们是唯一可能打败你的东西 |
[25:52] | Those are your exact words. | 那是你自己说的 |
[25:54] | The Reapers are my greatest fear, | 猎杀者的确是最让我害怕的 |
[25:56] | but with your help, I believe we will… | 但有你的帮助 我相信我们能 |
[25:59] | rip out their hearts. | 扯出他们的心脏 |
[26:02] | Those words are yours. | 就像你说的那样 |
[26:03] | That’s really not what I meant. | 我真不是这个意思 |
[26:05] | I fought a Kree before. | 我跟克里人打过 |
[26:06] | They won’t be easy to kill. | 他们很不好杀死 |
[26:07] | These Reapers are even deadlier, | 这些猎杀者更加致命 |
[26:10] | which will make your task more difficult. | 所以你的任务会更不好做 |
[26:13] | My task? | 我的任务 |
[26:14] | For this experiment to work, | 为了让实验起效 |
[26:16] | we need blood from a living Kree. | 我们需要一名活克里人的血液 |
[26:20] | And I want you to get it. | 我要你去拿到 |
[26:28] | Was that a spaceship? | 那是一艘飞船吗 |
[26:29] | It’s too small — looks like more of a satellite. | 太小了 更像是颗卫星 |
[26:32] | Why am I not relieved? | 我为什么没觉得松了口气呢 |
[26:35] | You find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[26:36] | Just debris everywhere and some really big footprints. | 到处是碎片 还有很大的脚印 |
[26:39] | Like alien footprints, right? | 外星人脚印 是吗 |
[26:41] | That’s what we’re talking about here? | 是这个意思吧 |
[26:42] | Great. | 好极了 |
[26:43] | Now we have more players to contend with. | 这下对付的人更多了 |
[26:45] | The frickin’ aliens just landed. | 外星人刚刚降落了 |
[26:46] | We’re not — We’re not gonna take a moment and let that soak in? | 我们都不花点时间消化下这个信息吗 |
[26:48] | Well, the question is, whose side are they on? | 问题是 他们是哪边的 |
[26:54] | Dude, run! Go! | 快跑啊 |
[26:59] | Inhuman. | 异人 |
[27:00] | Actually, that’s Inhumans, plural. | 其实 不止我一个 |
[27:17] | No! | 不 |
[27:27] | You should be proud of what we’ve become. | 你该为我们骄傲 |
[27:35] | He’s taking out Hydra agents. | 他在杀九头蛇特工 |
[27:37] | Or everything he comes across. | 和其他遭遇的一切 |
[27:39] | This will be a lot easier if that guy’s on our side. | 如果他是我们这边的就好办多了 |
[27:42] | Why would Hive signal these things? | 蜂巢为什么要给他们发信号 |
[27:44] | Maybe he’s hoping to form some sort of creepy dude alliance. | 或许他是想跟他们建立什么恐怖的联盟 |
[27:48] | These things are hunters, not allies. | 他们是猎手 不是盟友 |
[27:51] | Coulson, what are our orders? | 科尔森 什么命令 |
[27:53] | Follow at a close distance, | 跟紧 |
[27:54] | but stay out of that thing’s cross hairs. | 但别被他们盯上 |
[28:01] | It senses something in that church. | 它察觉了教堂里有什么 |
[28:02] | Yeah, my money’s on Hive. | 嗯 我赌是蜂巢 |
[28:07] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[28:09] | Those aren’t our orders. | 我们的命令可不是这样的 |
[28:12] | – Mack. – I got to try. | -迈克 -我必须一试 |
[28:13] | I’ll meet you at the extraction point. | 我们撤离点见 |
[28:27] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[28:30] | Inhuman filth. | 异人族渣滓 |
[28:48] | You said you were going to handle this thing. | 你说你能对付它的 |
[28:50] | – Now we are both gonna die! – Nobody’s dying here today. | -这下我们都要死了 -今天不会死人的 |
[29:08] | What was that last sound? | 最后那一声是什么 |
[29:09] | The spine. | 脊柱 |
[29:11] | Now drain it. | 抽干它 |
[29:18] | I’ve spent a thousand years wondering what would happen | 几千年来 我一直在想 如果蓝天使回来 |
[29:21] | should the blue angels ever return. | 会发生什么 |
[29:28] | You’re smaller than I remember. | 你比我记忆里的矮小 |
[29:34] | Now’s our chance to go in and unload | 趁着蓝爸爸分散了他的注意力 |
[29:35] | while Papa Smurf’s got him distracted. | 我们正好有机会冲进去开火 |
[29:37] | Stand down. | 别妄动 |
[29:38] | The Kree might just do the job for us. | 克里人或许能替我们省事 |
[29:40] | We don’t have to fight. | 我们不非得动手 |
[29:42] | I’m still grateful to you for making me. | 我依然感激你们创造了我 |
[29:44] | We should not have chosen you. | 我们就不该选择你 |
[29:45] | That was providence guiding your hand. | 是天意指引了你们 |
[29:49] | Then what guides my hand now? | 那现在指引我的是什么 |
[30:00] | Poor guy. | 可怜人 |
[30:02] | He doesn’t have much longer. | 他活不了多久了 |
[30:03] | Will there be enough blood for the experiment to work? | 能抽到足够做实验的血吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah, absolutely. I mean, you were fantastic. | 当然 你太棒了 |
[30:08] | We should have all we need in the next hour. | 接下来一小时内就能抽够所需了 |
[30:10] | In fact, I’m happy to take it from here. | 其实 接下来我可以自己完成了 |
[30:11] | I-I-If you’ve got somewhere else you need to be, | 如果你有别的地方要去 |
[30:13] | then feel free to — | 完全可以… |
[30:14] | She’s coming with me. | 她要跟我走 |
[30:19] | I told Fitz to stay away. | 我告诉菲兹别插手的 |
[30:21] | No can do… | 不行 |
[30:22] | not when my partner needs help. | 我的搭档需要帮助 |
[30:24] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[30:26] | There’s plenty of evidence here to the contrary. | 有很多证据表明不是这样 |
[30:29] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[30:31] | I’m doing this to help you. | 我这么做是为了帮助你 |
[30:33] | And now is murdering a blue alien gonna help me? | 杀一个蓝色外星人怎么能帮我 |
[30:35] | It’s the only way to save you. | 只有这样才能拯救你 |
[30:38] | We’re gonna make you into an Inhuman. | 我们要把你变成异人 |
[30:47] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[30:48] | I know this is hard for you to hear, but this is me. | 我知道你不好接受 但这就是我 |
[30:51] | I’m not lost anymore. | 我再也不迷茫了 |
[30:52] | Everyone at S.H.I.E.L.D. can finally stop trying to save me. | 神盾局的人终于可以不用再努力拯救我了 |
[30:54] | – This is different. – Is it? | -这不一样 -是吗 |
[30:56] | I mean, first, S.H.I.E.L.D. rescues me from the Rising Tide, | 神盾局先是从涨潮组织中把我拯救出来 |
[30:59] | and then from my admittedly not-so-great parents, | 然后又从我不怎么样的父母手中把我救出来 |
[31:01] | and now, once again, | 现在 又一次 |
[31:02] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s rallied the troops to save poor Daisy. | 神盾局集结部队拯救可怜的黛西 |
[31:05] | Because you’re sick. | 因为你病了 |
[31:07] | That…thing is a parasite. | 那东西是个寄生虫 |
[31:09] | It’s messing with your head. | 它在扰乱你的头脑 |
[31:10] | That’s what S.H.I.E.L.D.’s been doing. | 那是神盾局在做的 |
[31:12] | Look at us, Mack! | 看看我们 迈克 |
[31:13] | You were a mechanic, I was a hacker, | 你本来是个机械师 我是个黑客 |
[31:15] | and now, s-somehow, we’re soldiers? | 现在我们却成了战士 |
[31:17] | The world’s changing. We had to adapt. | 世界在改变 我们必须适应 |
[31:19] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[31:21] | S.H.I.E.L.D. made us into what it needed. | 神盾局按它的需要改造了我们 |
[31:23] | No. | 不对 |
[31:25] | Nobody at S.H.I.E.L.D. made you do anything. | 神盾局没有谁逼你做过什么 |
[31:26] | But Coulson knew I was lost, | 但科尔森知道我的迷茫 |
[31:29] | so he’d offered up his team of misfit toys | 所以他拿自己一整个小队的不合群怪人 |
[31:31] | just to fill that emptiness. | 来填补我的空虚 |
[31:32] | That team cares about you. | 那支小队在乎你 |
[31:36] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[31:38] | So what’s that make us — friends? | 那我们是什么 朋友吗 |
[31:41] | Friends. Partners. | 朋友 搭档 |
[31:44] | Bobbi was your partner once. | 芭比也曾是你的搭档 |
[31:46] | How’d that work out for you? | 结果怎么样呢 |
[31:47] | You know damn well Bobbi and Hunter left S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你很清楚芭比和亨特离开神盾局 |
[31:49] | to protect us. | 是为保护我们 |
[31:50] | They left S.H.I.E.L.D. because there was no reason to stay, | 他们离开神盾局是因为他们没有留下的理由了 |
[31:53] | because nobody else at S.H.I.E.L.D. mattered to them. | 因为神盾局的其他人他们都不在乎 |
[31:55] | It wasn’t hard to leave. | 离开并不难 |
[32:00] | But I think you should leave here, right now. | 但我觉得你现在该离开了 |
[32:18] | Part of you wants to come back. | 你心中还是想回来的 |
[32:20] | That’s how we found you. | 我们就是这么找到你的 |
[32:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:24] | A few hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[32:25] | we received security footage of you outside this garage. | 我们收到了你在汽修厂外的监控录像 |
[32:28] | It sent a red flag up our system, | 在我们系统内被标记了 |
[32:29] | the same system you helped create. | 就是你帮忙创立的系统 |
[32:33] | So what — you think that I meant for this to happen? | 怎么 你觉得我是有意的吗 |
[32:37] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[32:40] | Something inside you is resisting. | 你体内有什么在抵抗 |
[32:44] | I slipped up because I wasn’t thinking like a spy anymore, | 我失误 是因为我的思维方式不再像个间谍了 |
[32:49] | because I don’t need to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent anymore. | 因为我不用再做神盾局特工了 |
[32:52] | – Tremors – No, no, Mack. | -震动女 -不 迈克 |
[32:53] | I cared about you, too. | 我也是在乎你的 |
[32:55] | After what happened with my parents, | 我父母的事之后 |
[32:56] | I needed someone, and you — | 我需要依靠 你 |
[32:59] | you were almost like a big brother to me. | 你几乎就像个大哥哥 |
[33:02] | But let’s be honest — | 但事实上 |
[33:04] | you struggle to be a real brother to the one that you have. | 你对你的亲弟弟都当不好哥哥 |
[33:08] | Leave Ruben out of this. | 别扯上鲁本 |
[33:09] | I understand how you’re feeling. | 我理解你的感受 |
[33:12] | But you don’t need to feel alone anymore. | 但你再不用觉得孤独了 |
[33:15] | We can fix it. | 我们可以解决这点 |
[33:17] | Now, what you’re feeling — it’s not real. | 你的感觉 并不是真的 |
[33:19] | What we feel is reality. | 我们的感觉就是现实 |
[33:23] | It’s the way the world was meant to be. | 是世界应有的样子 |
[33:24] | Not my world. | 我的世界不是那样的 |
[33:28] | I really wanted to save you, Mack. | 我真的想救你的 迈克 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:42] | If I can’t save you, I guess I’ll save everyone else. | 如果我不能救你 我就救其他人吧 |
[33:48] | I’m no longer the scared hunter you took all those years ago. | 我再不是那么多年前被你们抓走的害怕的猎人了 |
[34:01] | You should have stayed away! | 你就不该来 |
[34:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:07] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[34:08] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我不会跟你打的 |
[34:32] | I wanted you to be a part of this. | 我本来希望你参与进来的 |
[34:41] | Big Blue might just have this one. | 大蓝或许能打赢 |
[34:43] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[34:45] | Sounds like Hive’s nursing a thousand-year grudge. | 听上去蜂巢有九千年的积怨呢 |
[34:50] | You made something great… | 你创造了伟大 |
[34:53] | …something divine… | 神圣的东西 |
[34:55] | …and now you want to destroy it. | 现在又想毁灭它 |
[35:03] | You are a failed experiment. | 你是一项失败的实验 |
[35:10] | Sometimes, the world’s greatest miracles happen by accident. | 有时候 世上最伟大的奇迹就是个意外 |
[35:23] | Take the shot — now! Repeat! | 开枪 快 我重复 |
[35:25] | Take the shot! | 开枪 |
[35:33] | Piper! | 派珀 |
[35:48] | We have to go! Now! | 我们得走了 快 |
[35:50] | Now! | 快走 |
[35:59] | We could have had a connection that was real. | 我们本可以拥有真正的心灵相连 |
[36:03] | Daisy, look at yourself. | 黛西 看看你自己 |
[36:07] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[36:15] | I need emergency evac now! | 马上进行紧急撤离 |
[36:27] | We got to get out of here! Hurry up! He’s coming! | 我们得立刻离开这儿 快 他要来了 |
[36:30] | He’s coming! | 他要来了 |
[37:00] | I can’t believe Daisy did this. | 真不敢相信黛西干了这种事 |
[37:05] | You were right about her. | 你看对她了 |
[37:08] | Really wish I wasn’t. | 真心希望我是错了 |
[37:10] | So… | 那么 |
[37:12] | Hive wants to turn any human into an Inhuman, | 蜂巢想把每个人类都变成异人 |
[37:16] | regardless of that person’s existing genetic markers. | 不管此人有怎样的基因标记 |
[37:19] | Might have succeeded, | 本来可能成功的 |
[37:21] | had Mack not Splinter Bombed that Kree. | 多亏迈克用分裂炸弹粉碎了那个克里人 |
[37:23] | Well, does it even matter? | 有关系吗 |
[37:25] | That thing — there’s nothing that can stop it. | 那东西 根本没什么能阻止他 |
[37:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[37:41] | Is Daisy okay? | 黛西还好吗 |
[37:42] | The mission failed. | 任务失败了 |
[37:44] | Daisy is still alive, | 黛西还活着 |
[37:45] | but they weren’t able to stop Hive. | 但他们未能干掉蜂巢 |
[37:48] | W-When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[37:51] | They returned an hour ago. | 他们一小时前回来了 |
[37:55] | An hour ago? | 一小时前 |
[37:57] | And you just… | 而你 |
[37:59] | kept me down here this whole time? | 一直把我关在下面 |
[38:01] | Well, you needed to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[38:02] | I needed to be up there, helping, | 我需要在楼上 帮忙 |
[38:05] | not locked down here like some prisoner! | 而不是像个囚犯一样关在这里 |
[38:07] | Your immune system is completely shut down! | 你的免疫系统之前完全停摆了 |
[38:09] | Anyone so much as sneezes, and it might kill you. | 哪怕有人打个喷嚏都能害死你 |
[38:12] | So until you’ve fully recovered, | 所以直到你完全恢复 |
[38:13] | you are a prisoner — you’re my prisoner. | 你就是个囚犯 我的囚犯 |
[38:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:27] | I-I just don’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该如何是好 |
[38:29] | None of us do. | 我们都一样 |
[38:34] | Did you at least tell Coulson we might have a cure? | 你告诉科尔森我们可能找到解药了吗 |
[38:37] | No. | 没有 |
[38:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[38:42] | Because we don’t. | 因为我们没找到 |
[38:44] | That’s what I came down to tell you — | 这就是我下来想告诉你的事 |
[38:46] | the antitoxin… | 抗毒素 |
[38:48] | it didn’t work. | 并没起效 |
[38:52] | Now get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[39:05] | I ripped out its heart… | 我扯出了它的心脏 |
[39:08] | as discussed. | 就像我们说的那样 |
[39:12] | But you failed us. | 但你辜负了我们 |
[39:15] | I tried to stop him. | 我想阻止他的 |
[39:17] | Then your efforts were lacking. | 那你就还不够努力 |
[39:19] | Not only did your friend destroy everything | 你的朋友不仅毁掉了 |
[39:20] | we’ve been working towards, he also got away. | 我们的一切努力 他还逃跑了 |
[39:25] | We put too much trust in you. | 我们太信任你了 |
[39:28] | Your ties to S.H.I.E.L.D. are stronger than you admit. | 你与神盾局的纽带比你肯承认的要强 |
[39:31] | Leaves me with questions. | 这让我不禁产生怀疑 |
[39:38] | No. | 不 |
[39:41] | You were right to trust me. | 你没信错我 |
[39:43] | I’m finished with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我跟神盾局完了 |
[39:46] | And actually, I have answers. | 事实上 我有办法 |
[39:50] | The DNA you need — I have it. | 你需要的DNA 我就有 |
[39:51] | Inhuman DNA is not enough. | 异人的DNA是不够的 |
[39:53] | We needed to drain actual Kree blood. | 我们需要抽克里人的血 |
[39:55] | Which is what I have pumping through my veins. | 我体内就有他们的血 |
[39:57] | Coulson used it to bring me back after Quinn shot me. | 我被奎恩射伤后 科尔森曾用克里人血复苏了我 |
[40:01] | Ward should remember. | 沃德该记得的 |
[40:05] | He does. | 他是记得 |
[40:07] | So, if you want this experiment to work… | 所以如果你想要实验成功 |
[40:11] | drain me. | 就抽我的血吧 |