时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[00:04] | Hive. He has to be destroyed. | 蜂巢 我们得摧毁他 |
[00:06] | Hive could create a virus | 蜂巢能创造一种病毒 |
[00:08] | that transforms any humans | 将任何人类 |
[00:10] | into swayed Inhumans. | 转化成已被劝降的异人 |
[00:11] | If he finds a way to disperse it | 是在他找到办法 |
[00:12] | high enough in the atmosphere. | 进行高空传播的前提下 |
[00:14] | He could infect | 他有能力感染 |
[00:14] | a significant percentage of the human race. | 一批数目不小的人类 |
[00:20] | I told him everything, | 我告诉了他一切 |
[00:21] | including the plans to the Zephyr. | 包括和风的位置 |
[00:23] | And the fact that it has high-altitude capabilities. | 和风有高空飞行能力 |
[00:25] | Hive has his delivery system now. | 蜂巢现在有散播装置了 |
[00:27] | I want to find Hive. | 我想找到蜂巢 |
[00:28] | And get revenge? | 复仇吗 |
[00:29] | This isn’t about revenge. | 这不是复仇 |
[00:33] | You’re in pain. | 你很痛苦 |
[00:45] | Please… | 求你了 |
[00:47] | take me back. | 重新接纳我吧 |
[00:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:57] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[00:59] | Something…pretty. | 是很美丽的东西 |
[01:04] | Not pretty like the sky. | 不是天空那样的美丽 |
[01:06] | A flower. | 是一种花 |
[01:11] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[01:13] | Please. | 求你 |
[01:24] | What? | 怎么 |
[01:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:29] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[01:29] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:33] | What did S.H.I.E.L.D. do to you? | 神盾局对你做了什么 |
[01:34] | It’s not what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to me. | 不是神盾局对我做了什么 |
[01:35] | It’s what that creature stole from you. | 是那个怪物偷走了你什么 |
[01:39] | He made you… impervious. | 他让你 免疫了 |
[01:42] | Please. | 求你 |
[01:45] | Just… | 求你 |
[01:47] | No. | 别 |
[01:54] | I’m sorry, Daisy. | 对不起 黛西 |
[02:20] | Once the hangar doors are open, | 等机库门打开 |
[02:21] | his monster patrol will storm the base. | 他的怪物小队会涌入基地 |
[02:23] | Any idea how many Hive has infected? | 知道蜂巢已经感染多少人了吗 |
[02:24] | Everyone in Quadrant D, | D区的所有人 |
[02:26] | along with agents O’Brien and Marshall. | 还有奥布赖恩和马歇尔特工 |
[02:27] | That’s something like 20 agents? | 20多个特工吗 |
[02:29] | It’s 28. | 28个 |
[02:36] | Was that Daisy? | 是黛西吗 |
[02:43] | Perhaps this was always meant — | 或许这本就是… |
[02:47] | No more talking, then. | 那就不说话了 |
[02:50] | Daisy’s in trouble. | 黛西有麻烦了 |
[02:51] | Sir, there’s been a malfunction | 长官 黛西的隔离舱 |
[02:52] | in Daisy’s containment module. | 出了故障 |
[02:54] | You check the feed from the plane? | 你看过飞机的监控了吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah, it’s gone dark after the earthquake. | 是的 地震后信号中断了 |
[02:56] | So either the Primitives found their way down to her or — | 要么是原始异人到下面找到了她 |
[02:59] | She found a way up. | 要么她自己上去了 |
[03:00] | – No. – Take a look. | -不 -去看看 |
[03:01] | Report back ASAP. | 尽快回来报告 |
[03:02] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[03:05] | What the hell are your Primitives capable of? | 你的原始异人能做什么 |
[03:07] | Well, it’s hard to say, really. | 不好说 |
[03:08] | I mean, these creatures are in their infancy. | 这些东西还处于婴儿期 |
[03:10] | You did create them, didn’t you? | 不是你创造了他们吗 |
[03:11] | It was either that or be eaten. | 要么做那个 要么等着被吃掉 |
[03:12] | I never would’ve created something so unsophisticated. | 我才不会创造这么粗糙的东西 |
[03:14] | I mean, the crudeness of these creatures is really quite… | 这些东西的原始程度 简直 |
[03:19] | heartbreaking. | 令人心碎 |
[03:20] | We’ll discuss the consequences of your science fair later. | 我们回头再讨论你科学小制作的后果 |
[03:22] | Right now, we need to know exactly what we’re up against. | 现在 我们需要知道我们究竟在面对什么 |
[03:24] | The Primitives possess | 原始异人拥有 |
[03:26] | adrenaline-induced peak-human strength | 肾上腺素诱发的最强人类体能 |
[03:28] | but rather poor eyesight. | 但眼神不好 |
[03:29] | They’re connected to Hive in the same way that Daisy was, | 他们就像黛西之前那样跟蜂巢心灵相连 |
[03:32] | but they don’t exhibit any original thoughts of their own. | 但他们并没有表现出原创思维 |
[03:34] | They have memories? | 他们有记忆吗 |
[03:35] | They possess memories of previous talents — | 他们有此前能力的记忆 |
[03:37] | weapon skills and the like. | 武器技艺之类的 |
[03:38] | We have 28 ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agents | 现在有28位前神盾局特工 |
[03:40] | that know this base inside out. | 都对基地构造了若指掌 |
[03:42] | Ho long before they find their way through the hangar doors? | 他们多久会想办法突破机库门 |
[03:44] | Several hours at least. | 至少几小时吧 |
[03:50] | They may not have to. | 他们可能不用突破大门 |
[03:55] | They’re in the vents. | 他们在通风井里 |
[03:56] | Lock down the armory. | 封锁军械库 |
[03:59] | Simmons, secure what you can in the lab | 西蒙斯 尽量保护实验室 |
[04:01] | and then rendezvous in my office. | 然后去我办公室汇合 |
[04:02] | Lincoln and I will protect the nerve center. | 林肯和我去保护神经中枢 |
[04:08] | So I’ll just stay here? | 我就待在这里吗 |
[04:14] | Daisy took the module into the plane. | 黛西把隔离舱升入飞机里了 |
[04:16] | To stop Hive. | 为了阻止蜂巢 |
[04:18] | You think that she can do it? | 你觉得她做得到吗 |
[04:20] | Get us some rope in case she can’t. | 以防她不能 找绳子往上爬吧 |
[05:14] | You know killing me won’t make the pain go away. | 你知道杀了我疼痛也不会停止 |
[05:18] | Or will it? I can’t remember. | 会吗 我记不得了 |
[05:25] | I don’t want you to die. | 我不希望你死 |
[05:27] | I want you to suffer. | 我要你受折磨 |
[05:32] | Seems you’re the one who’s suffering. | 看来受折磨的人是你 |
[05:36] | I’m sorry you won’t feel our connection… | 很遗憾你无法感到我们的心灵相连了 |
[05:40] | …pieces solving a puzzle. | 一点点拼凑完整 |
[05:54] | But we must continue without you. | 但我们只能不带你继续了 |
[06:07] | Bones don’t hold me up. | 支撑我的不是骨头 |
[06:10] | I’m held up by all the parts working as one. | 是所有的部分协调一致支撑着我 |
[06:22] | Glad we found you, boss. | 幸好我们找到了你 老大 |
[06:23] | We got communication coordinates from S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 我们从神盾局特工那里拿到了通讯座标 |
[06:26] | How did we manage to… | 我们怎么… |
[06:28] | Right. That’s how. | 好吧 是这样啊 |
[06:30] | Absolution. | 饶恕计划 |
[06:31] | I’ll load the warhead in. | 我去把弹头装上 |
[06:37] | So, she, uh, back on the team? | 她回归了吗 |
[06:41] | I believe her presence guarantees | 有她在 可以确保 |
[06:43] | they won’t try to blow us out of the sky | 他们不会企图在我们到达所需高度前 |
[06:45] | before we reach altitude. | 把我们打下来 |
[06:47] | What about the rest of these friendly faces? | 其他这些友好的面孔呢 |
[06:51] | All but a few will stay behind | 只带走几个 剩下留下 |
[06:53] | to destroy the last of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 摧毁仅剩的神盾局 |
[07:00] | When in doubt, follow the leader. | 如果不确定 就追随领头的 |
[07:02] | Then try to keep up. | 那就跟上 |
[07:07] | The armory’s up ahead. | 军械库就在前面 |
[07:08] | I’ll secure the weapons rack while — | 我去锁好武器架 |
[07:23] | No, no. No. No. | 不不 |
[07:26] | Yo-Yo, what’d you do? | 悠悠球 你做了什么 |
[07:29] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[07:49] | I can fly this. | 我可以驾驶这玩意 |
[07:51] | You have experience with this thing? | 你会操作这东西 |
[07:53] | It looks a little sophisticated. | 看上去挺复杂啊 |
[07:55] | Between Will Daniels and Grant Ward, | 有威尔·丹尼尔斯和格兰特·沃德 |
[07:57] | I have enough. | 我的知识储备够了 |
[08:09] | Help me get her into the workshop. | 帮我把她送去车间 |
[08:10] | They’re right behind us. | 他们追上来了 |
[08:18] | Close the door! Close the door! | 关门 关门 |
[08:24] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:24] | The Primitives got to the armory first. | 原始异人先赶到了军械库 |
[08:26] | Yo-Yo took a bullet in the gut for me. | 悠悠球替我挡了子弹 |
[08:28] | Sir, where’s everyone else? | 长官 其他人呢 |
[09:14] | Did we just stop midair? | 我们停在半空中了吗 |
[09:15] | I’ve transitioned the aircraft into vertical flight. | 我把飞机改成垂直飞行了 |
[09:18] | We’re ascending. | 我们在上升 |
[09:20] | Straight up to 100,000 feet. | 一直到10万英尺高空 |
[09:24] | Calculations are, uh, helping me collect my thoughts. | 算数能帮我整理思路 |
[09:29] | We’ll set the timer to blow the warhead at the optimal elevation… | 我们设好定时器在最佳高度引爆弹头 |
[09:31] | Dispersing the formula into the stratosphere. | 在平流层散播配方 |
[09:34] | And by dawn, | 到了破晓 |
[09:35] | it will descend onto most of Europe. | 配方就将落在欧洲大部分地区 |
[09:37] | Hang on. Hang on. | 等等 |
[09:39] | We’re still riding this bloody space elevator. | 我们还在这艘太空升降梯里呢 |
[09:41] | How are we supposed to connect | 我们要是把自己 |
[09:42] | to all our new brothers and sisters | 炸成了碎片还怎么 |
[09:44] | if we’re blowing ourselves to bits? | 跟新的兄弟姐妹心灵相连啊 |
[09:47] | We’ll drop in the containment module to safety | 我们会乘隔离舱下降到安全地方 |
[09:50] | before it detonates. | 然后再引爆 |
[09:52] | Unless you want to stay behind, | 除非你乐意留下 |
[09:55] | make sure nothing goes wrong. | 确保一切顺利 |
[10:14] | Look. It’s really bad. | 看 情况不妙 |
[10:15] | She’s bleeding out. | 她在大失血 |
[10:17] | I can’t see. | 我看不清 |
[10:18] | Hey, “Electric Company,” can you light things up? | “电力公司” 给点亮呗 |
[10:20] | I got it. | 我来 |
[10:21] | Oh, that’s not right. | 这不对劲 |
[10:23] | She’s bleeding way too fast. | 她失血速度太快了 |
[10:24] | Her metabolism must’ve increased | 她的新陈代谢肯定是加速了 |
[10:27] | to compensate for her Inhuman speed. | 以补偿她的异人速度 |
[10:28] | Can you fix it? | 你能治好她吗 |
[10:29] | If we can get her an injection of Acebutolol from the lab. | 如果能给她注射实验室里的醋丁洛尔的话 |
[10:31] | We can’t get to the lab ’cause this idiot | 我们进不去实验室 就因为这个白痴 |
[10:33] | turned good agents into kill zombies, | 把好特工变成了杀人僵尸 |
[10:34] | so come up with something else. | 另想办法吧 |
[10:36] | I’d been kidnapped, repeatedly threatened. | 我是被绑架了 被反复威胁 |
[10:38] | Yeah, well, Daisy said you | 黛西说 |
[10:38] | were more than happy to play mad scientist. | 你非常乐意扮演疯狂科学家 |
[10:40] | – I need tools, medicine. – Well, the alternative was death. | -我需要器具 医药 -要么就是死啊 |
[10:42] | Stop. | 住口 |
[10:44] | We can either argue or we can save her — not both. | 我们要么吵 要么救她 不能兼顾 |
[10:47] | We’re trapped in this room, | 我们困在这个房间里了 |
[10:49] | so we need to stop the bleeding with something in here. | 我们得用这里的东西止血 |
[10:52] | You’re gonna be alright. | 你不会有事的 |
[10:57] | I didn’t say it was a good idea, but it may be our best. | 我没说这是好主意 但或许没有更好的了 |
[10:59] | – It could kill her. – We can do better. | -这会害死她的 -还有更好的办法 |
[11:00] | Not in the time we have. | 但是来不及了 |
[11:06] | Hold this. | 按住 |
[11:09] | No. | 不 |
[11:11] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[12:05] | The heat. | 高温 |
[12:19] | There are a lot of agents still out there. | 外面还有好多特工 |
[12:21] | At least Yo-Yo’s stabilized. | 至少悠悠球情况稳定了 |
[12:24] | Don’t do that to me. | 别那么对我 |
[12:26] | Don’t take a bullet in the gut for me. | 别替我挡子弹 |
[12:29] | I try and catch them. Too slow. | 我想接住 速度太慢了 |
[12:32] | This is very impressive. | 这真是了不起 |
[12:34] | Is this the young Scotsman’s work? | 这是那个苏格兰小伙做的吗 |
[12:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:38] | Know if has a working model yet? | 有完工的吗 |
[12:41] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[12:44] | Oh, this is stunning. | 简直太了不起了 |
[12:50] | Must be looking for another way in. | 肯定是在找别的路进来 |
[13:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[13:09] | Grabbing you, taking back the Zephyr. | 救你 夺回和风 |
[13:12] | No, Fitz, don’t open that. | 不 菲兹 别打开 |
[13:13] | – What? – I should be in here. | -什么 -我该待在里面 |
[13:16] | I’m a liability. | 我是个累赘 |
[13:19] | Okay, well, I think there’s some weapons in the back. | 好吧 后面好像有些武器 |
[13:26] | Guys, she’s burning up. | 伙计们 她在发烧 |
[13:28] | Could be a sign of infection, | 可能是感染了 |
[13:29] | which means we’ll need antibiotics. | 那我们就需要抗生素 |
[13:31] | No, it’s hot as hell in here. | 不 是因为室温太高了 |
[13:33] | I’m sweating like a horse. | 我已经满身是汗了 |
[13:34] | It is. I thought the power was off. | 是啊 不是断电了吗 |
[13:37] | Uh, the heating system’s old school. | 供热系统是老式的 |
[13:38] | It doesn’t need electricity. | 不需要用电 |
[13:40] | What? They crank up the heat? | 怎么 他们把温度调高了 |
[13:41] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要那样做 |
[13:42] | Trying to flush us out? Why else? | 想把我们逼出去 不然还能为什么 |
[13:45] | She’s blinding them. | 她在干扰他们的视线 |
[13:47] | Simmons. Genius, you say? | 西蒙斯 你们说她是天才 |
[13:49] | She must’ve figured it out. | 她肯定是想到了 |
[13:50] | Their eyes were damaged, clouded over. | 他们的眼睛受损了 视线非常模糊 |
[13:53] | I suspected they could see somehow, | 我猜他们肯定有办法看 |
[13:54] | – but it must be — – Infrared. | -但一定是 -红外线 |
[13:55] | Must be infrared. | 一定是红外线 |
[13:58] | Clever girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[13:59] | Crank the heating up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit, | 温度调高到43度 |
[14:02] | and we’re free to move around as we please. | 我们就想怎么溜达都可以了 |
[14:03] | So you want us to go out there on a hunch | 你要我们凭你的直觉出去 |
[14:05] | and hope those things don’t rip us apart? | 祈祷不被那些东西撕碎 |
[14:07] | It’s not a hunch. It’s science. | 不是直觉 是科学 |
[14:12] | It’s a science hunch. | 是个科学直觉 |
[14:15] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[14:42] | Well, we better follow him. | 我们跟上去吧 |
[14:44] | He has no idea where he’s going. | 他完全不认识路 |
[14:51] | It’s like he scraped me out of my own skull. | 就好像他把我的魂挖出来了 |
[14:59] | Even when I tried killing him, he beat me. | 即便我想杀他时 也被打败了 |
[15:02] | My powers are nothing compared to Hive. | 我的异能跟蜂巢比差太远了 |
[15:06] | I don’t give a damn about your powers. | 我根本不在乎你的异能 |
[15:09] | They’re not what made you an agent. | 并不是你的异能让你成为了特工 |
[15:11] | I did. | 是我 |
[15:12] | May, you — | 梅 你 |
[15:16] | you have no idea what I did. | 你不知道我做了什么 |
[15:18] | I have nothing left. | 我什么都不剩了 |
[15:20] | Then why did Andrew save you? | 那安德鲁为什么要救你 |
[15:22] | Yeah, you did a lot of bad things. | 确实 你做过很多坏事 |
[15:25] | All you can do now is balance the scales, do some good. | 所以你现在只能做些好事来还债 |
[15:31] | You want to give up, live in a box? Go ahead. | 你想放弃 住在一个盒子里 随你便 |
[15:34] | But that hurt stays in there with you. Believe me. | 但那种痛苦也会留在里面 相信我 |
[15:38] | Listen, I may not always show it, but I — | 听着 我虽不总表示出来 但我 |
[15:43] | May! | 梅 |
[16:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[16:01] | If you kill me, you’ll die. I swear. I swear. | 如果你杀了我 你也会死 我发誓 |
[16:04] | I have a weapon in place on this plane | 我在飞机上安置了一件武器 |
[16:07] | that’s designed to kill you. | 是专门设计来杀死你的 |
[16:09] | So if you shoot me, I can’t tell you what that is. | 如果你朝我开枪 我就没法告诉你那是什么了 |
[16:14] | But you won’t see it coming. | 你肯定意料不到的 |
[16:15] | Leave him alone! Giyera, listen to me. Look at me. | 别碰他 吉耶拉 听我说 看着我 |
[16:18] | You and I have a connection, right? | 你和我心灵相连 是不是 |
[16:20] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[16:24] | I swept the plane. | 我搜过飞机 |
[16:26] | Didn’t see anything. | 什么也没发现 |
[16:27] | I’m telling the truth, I swear. You won’t see it. | 我说的是实话 我发誓 你看不见的 |
[16:33] | – Show me. – Okay. Okay. | -带我去看 -好 |
[16:36] | Okay, just let me put this down. | 好 我先把它放下 |
[16:40] | Remember, we don’t want to hurt you if we don’t have to. | 记住 除非万不得已 我们不想伤害你 |
[16:43] | People that are under sway — | 被劝降的人 |
[16:44] | they’re not in control of their actions. | 行为不受自己控制 |
[16:48] | They’re not bad people. | 他们不是坏人 |
[16:52] | Well, except you. | 你除外 |
[16:55] | You were a murderous wank before all this. | 你被劝降前就是个杀人不眨眼的混蛋 |
[17:08] | I did tell you. A few times. | 我都说了 说了好几次呢 |
[17:22] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[17:25] | We disabled the containment module. | 我们弄坏了隔离舱 |
[17:28] | Hive can’t escape. | 蜂巢逃不掉了 |
[17:29] | So you’re with us? | 你要跟我们一起行动 |
[17:32] | You okay? You’re shaking. | 你没事吧 你在发抖 |
[17:35] | She’s going through withdrawals. | 她在经历戒断反应 |
[17:36] | Plus, the Zephyr can handle high altitude, | 另外 和风可以在高空飞行 |
[17:38] | but it’s not designed for it. | 但并不是为高空飞行设计的 |
[17:40] | It’s subfreezing outside, which also means — | 外部温度已降到零下 也就是说 |
[17:41] | The air’s getting thin in here. | 内部空气越来越稀薄 |
[17:43] | So we should limit our movements and try and keep warm. | 我们应该减少活动 做好保暖 |
[17:53] | So, what do we do next? | 下一步做什么 |
[17:55] | This is as far as we got. | 我们只想到这一步 |
[17:59] | I sealed off the stairs. | 我封锁了楼梯 |
[18:00] | Not sure how long it’ll hold, but, hey. | 不知道能撑多久 但是 |
[18:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:09] | Thank God you missed. | 谢天谢地你打偏了 |
[18:12] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[18:13] | She’s stable for now. | 她暂时还算稳定 |
[18:16] | Have you seen the others? | 你看到其他人了吗 |
[18:17] | I checked the containment room. | 我去隔离室看过 |
[18:19] | By the looks of it, Fitz and May climbed up into the Zephyr. | 看起来菲兹和梅爬进和风了 |
[18:21] | Then there’s hope they’ll stop them. | 那就有希望阻止他们 |
[18:23] | Or be blown to bits. | 也可能被炸飞 |
[18:25] | Did you notice the heat? | 你们有没有发现变热了 |
[18:26] | I increased the temperature because — | 我调高了温度 因为 |
[18:27] | We figured it out, yeah. | 我们发现了 |
[18:28] | I did. Picked up on it straight away. | 是我 我立刻就发现了 |
[18:30] | We make a pretty good team | 我们合作肯定会很棒 |
[18:31] | here at the Strategic Homeland — | 在这国土战略… |
[18:34] | What comes after “Homeland”? | 接下去什么来着 |
[18:35] | Just say S.H.I.E.L.D. | 说神盾局就行了 |
[18:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[18:38] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:40] | Mack lit me on fire. | 迈克把我点着了 |
[18:42] | Long story. | 一言难尽 |
[18:43] | – She needs a hospital. – There’s no way out. | -我们得送她去医院 -可我们没法出去 |
[18:45] | Took me a while to open the lock-down window, | 我打开封锁窗都花了好长时间 |
[18:47] | but it’s a 40-foot drop. | 但距地面40英尺呢 |
[18:48] | – What about the underground tunnels? – Sealed shut. | -地下隧道呢 -也被锁死了 |
[18:50] | I have a way. | 我有办法 |
[18:52] | Who came up with — | 谁发明的… |
[18:53] | Fitz was inspired by your work, | 菲兹受了你作品的启发 |
[18:55] | put a few new tricks up my sleeve. | 在我的袖子下装了些新玩意 |
[18:59] | – Remote Quinjet? – Hell yeah. | -远程启动昆式战斗机 -太棒了 |
[19:01] | It’s on its way, but let’s be clear. | 它在赶来了 我把话说清楚 |
[19:05] | I’ll get you to medical, to safety, | 我会带你们去就医 去安全的地方 |
[19:07] | we’ll contact Talbot, | 我们联系塔伯特 |
[19:08] | have him authorize military force to take back our base, | 让他派军队来夺回我们的基地 |
[19:10] | but then I take the Quinjet to intercept the Zephyr on my own. | 然后我要独自开昆式战斗机去拦截和风 |
[19:14] | Sir, I have to get to Fitz. | 长官 我得去找菲兹 |
[19:15] | – You can’t expect us to just — – It’s not up for discussion. | -你不能让我们就这么 -没得商量 |
[19:18] | You’re agents, I’m the director. | 你们是特工 我才是局长 |
[19:21] | I brought Hive to this planet. | 是我把蜂巢带到这个星球上的 |
[19:23] | It’s on me to stop it. | 该由我来阻止它 |
[19:24] | If May were here — | 如果梅在这里 |
[19:26] | She’d give me a very dirty look, yeah. | 她不会给我好脸色 我知道 |
[19:28] | I’ll get them out, get them home, | 我会送你们出去 去安全地带 |
[19:30] | but I’m not gonna lose anyone else. | 我不要再失去任何人了 |
[19:37] | I have to say, I really enjoy the way you do things. | 不得不说 我真喜欢你们的办事方式 |
[19:54] | I’m starting to think clearly. | 我可以正常思考了 |
[19:59] | Adjusting for wind speed. | 调整以适应风速 |
[20:02] | Setting the last of the coordinates now. | 设置最后一组坐标 |
[20:05] | So, uh, when we blow this thing, | 我们引爆这玩意后 |
[20:08] | three continents’ worth of people | 三个洲的人类 |
[20:10] | are gonna end up looking like these buggers, yeah? | 都会变成他们那副可怜相 对吧 |
[20:15] | Even the ladies? | 连女人也会这样吗 |
[20:21] | Look, I don’t want to seem ungrateful. | 我不想表现得不知好歹 |
[20:23] | I’m pumped to be changing the world and all that, | 我很激动能改变世界什么的 |
[20:26] | but down the road, | 但今后 |
[20:27] | can we still look at tweaking the formula? | 我们能不能考虑调整一下配方 |
[20:34] | I’ve had some not so “Golden Girls” in my time. | 我谈过几个不怎么漂亮的姑娘 |
[20:36] | You know, I had too much booze in the mix. | 喝大了什么的 |
[20:38] | I’m just trying to manage expectations moving forward. | 我只是想调整对今后的预期 |
[20:41] | It’s done. | 设置好了 |
[20:42] | Let’s tell Giyera to prepare the containment module. | 叫吉耶拉来准备隔离舱 |
[20:49] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:50] | Stowaways. Tenacious little rat bags, aren’t they? | 有人溜上来了 真是打不死的蟑螂 |
[20:55] | Find them. | 把他们找出来 |
[21:13] | The Quinjet — it’s here. | 是昆式战斗机来了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, the Quinjets fly themselves. | 昆式战斗机可以自动驾驶 |
[21:17] | Director Coulson must’ve called one to him. | 科尔森局长一定是召去了一架 |
[21:18] | They’re ducks in a barrel until they deplane, though. | 不过他们分离前就是瓮中之鳖 |
[21:21] | We need to get to the docking station. | 我们得去对接站 |
[21:28] | Let’s just hope whoever’s on the Quinjet | 希望那架昆式战斗机的人 |
[21:30] | has an idea about what happens next. | 知道接下来会发生什么 |
[21:34] | I know exactly what happens next. | 我知道接下来会发什么 |
[21:56] | You came alone. | 你一个人来了 |
[21:58] | I gave the order for the others to stay behind. | 我下了命令 不让别人跟来 |
[22:01] | I don’t need anymore agents dying for my lapses in judgment. | 我不能再让其他特工因我的判断失误而死 |
[22:05] | So you acknowledge that you’ll die. | 所以你知道你要死 |
[22:08] | I’m prepared to. | 我做好了死的准备 |
[22:12] | If you plan on blowing this plane up with both of us onboard, | 如果你打算把这架飞机连同我们一起炸了 |
[22:16] | it won’t end this. | 那是没用的 |
[22:18] | Millions will still be turned. | 仍会有数百万人转化 |
[22:20] | Yeah, they won’t be handsome, | 他们不会变得多好看 |
[22:22] | but at least they won’t be swayed | 但至少他们不会被劝降 |
[22:23] | and stuck with your winning personality. | 无法摆脱魅力十足的你 |
[22:25] | I’ll end you first. | 我会先杀了你 |
[22:27] | And sense of humor. | 还幽默呢 |
[22:28] | Look, I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[22:30] | I crossed a line with you — a line I vowed never to cross. | 你的事上我越界了 我曾发誓不越的界 |
[22:33] | I hunted you down and killed you, | 我找到你 杀了你 |
[22:35] | unleashing this Ward reboot nightmare hell beast on the planet. | 让这个噩梦般的重生沃德来到了这个星球上 |
[22:39] | You give yourself too much credit. | 你太抬举自己了 |
[22:42] | Every Inhuman has a purpose. | 每个异人都有其使命 |
[22:43] | My fate is to do what I’m doing… | 我的使命就是我现在所做的 |
[22:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[22:46] | …to crusade for all Inhumans. | 为所有异人而战 |
[22:50] | Your real mistake was opposing us. | 你错在与我们为敌 |
[22:51] | It’s ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[22:53] | I actually set out to protect Inhumans. | 我的初衷其实是保护异人 |
[22:56] | In fact, lost friends over it. | 事实上 我因此失去了朋友 |
[22:59] | Even good old Agent Blake said | 就连布莱克特工也说 |
[23:00] | my policy on the matter made him sick. | 我对这事的方针令他反感 |
[23:03] | You’re hiding something. | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[23:06] | A few stowaways, yeah. | 几个偷渡者 没错 |
[23:08] | Probably already made their presence felt. | 也许已经有人发现了他们 |
[23:10] | I’m just here to offer a helping hand. | 我只是来助他们一臂之力 |
[23:12] | Pun absolutely intended. | 这话里绝对有双关语 |
[23:15] | Or have you given me | 或许你给我送来了 |
[23:15] | exactly what I need to finally defeat them? | 可以用来打败他们的东西 |
[23:20] | Your body. | 你的身体 |
[23:25] | I’ll shed this host and take you | 我会摆脱这个寄主 占据你的身体 |
[23:28] | and march down to announce to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents | 然后下去向神盾局的特工们宣布 |
[23:30] | that I finally succeeded in defeating the great Alveus. | 我终于成功打败了伟大的埃尔维斯 |
[23:34] | The day is won. | 我们赢了 |
[23:36] | No need to remain concealed in the shadows. | 不必继续隐藏在暗处了 |
[23:40] | Yeah. You sound just like me. | 没错 这语气和我还真像 |
[23:43] | Oh, I will… | 会像的 |
[23:45] | once I’m in that head of yours. | 等我占据了你的思想之后 |
[23:49] | I can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[23:52] | We’re two sides of the same coin, Coulson — | 我们就是同一枚硬币的两面 科尔森 |
[23:56] | commanders leading soldiers. | 同样是带领士兵的指挥官 |
[23:57] | The only difference is, when you give an order, | 唯一不同的是 你下达命令时 |
[24:00] | you followers have no choice but to obey. | 你的追随者只能服从 |
[24:03] | But when I gave my team the order to stay behind, | 但我下令让我的队员留守后方时 |
[24:06] | they just wouldn’t listen. | 他们就是不听 |
[24:10] | They got out right before docking was complete — | 对接完成前 他们就下飞机了 |
[24:13] | climbed along the top of the fuselage to a maintenance hatch. | 沿机身顶部爬入了维护舱 |
[24:17] | I’m just a distraction. | 我只是来分散你的注意力 |
[24:23] | I said I was willing to die, sure, | 我说过我愿意死 没错 |
[24:24] | but I certainly don’t want to. | 可我并不想死 |
[24:27] | I picked up this little move | 我从我误入歧途的哥们 |
[24:28] | from my misguided buddy Blake. | 布莱克那儿学会了这招 |
[24:30] | Figured I could get an | 我猜到我能让 |
[24:31] | egomaniac who’d been alone for 1,000 years to chat. | 孤独了千年的自大狂侃侃而谈 |
[24:34] | Plus, I always wanted to do this. | 而且我一直想这么做 |
[24:39] | Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. | 帮帮我 欧比旺·肯诺比 |
[24:40] | You’re my only — | 你是我唯一… |
[24:49] | He’ll be coming soon. Let’s go. | 他很快会来 赶紧行动 |
[24:51] | We need to get to the cargo bay. | 我们得去货舱 |
[25:18] | Lincoln! | 林肯 小心 |
[25:27] | I’ll get the medkit. | 我去找医疗箱 |
[25:27] | Pull him over against this wall. | 扶他靠墙 |
[25:29] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[25:32] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[25:33] | Lincoln, stay with us! | 林肯 坚持住 |
[25:35] | Tell me he’s gonna be okay. | 告诉我他会没事的 |
[25:37] | Yes, yeah, he’ll live, | 他不会死的 |
[25:38] | um, if there’s no internal hemorrhage. | 如果没有内出血的话 |
[25:40] | Siloxane. | 硅氧烷 |
[25:42] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:44] | Stay with me, hey? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 好 你没事的 没事的 |
[25:48] | Hey, look at me. You should be fine. | 看着我 你应该没什么大碍 |
[25:51] | But you need to remain as still as possible | 但你得尽可能待着别动 |
[25:53] | until we can get to ground, properly dress it, okay? | 等我们落地后好好包扎过再说 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry, Lincoln. I’m sorry. | 对不起 林肯 对不起 |
[26:00] | I never meant to turn against you. | 我从没想要背叛你的 |
[26:03] | – I never — – I know. | -我从没 -我知道 |
[26:05] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[26:06] | You weren’t yourself. | 你那时不能自控 |
[26:08] | I am now. | 我现在能了 |
[26:13] | You never came to see me in my cell. | 你都不来隔离室看我 |
[26:16] | I knew what you were going through | 我知道你在经历什么 |
[26:18] | and that you needed time | 也知道你需要时间 |
[26:22] | to put yourself back together. | 来振作起来 |
[26:25] | D-Did I ruin this? | 我是不是把这毁了 |
[26:29] | Us? | 我们 |
[26:33] | I just think… | 我只是觉得 |
[26:35] | we need to work on ourselves before we can talk about us. | 我们得先想明白自己才能讨论我们怎么样 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:45] | The stuff that I did, Lincoln, | 林肯 我做的那些事 |
[26:49] | I can’t live with it. | 我无法承受 |
[26:51] | I remember that pain — | 那种痛苦我记得 |
[26:53] | sick with guilt, anger. | 被愧疚和愤怒折磨 |
[26:57] | I know why you went to face Hive alone. | 我知道你为什么独自去面对蜂巢 |
[27:01] | I tried. I tried to defeat him. | 我尽力了 我想打败他 |
[27:03] | – I did, but I — – Daisy. Daisy. | -我努力了 但我 -黛西 黛西 |
[27:05] | I know why you went to him. | 我知道你为什么去找他 |
[27:10] | Like I said, I’ve been through it. | 我说过 我经历过 |
[27:13] | I’ve hit bottom. | 我跌落过人生谷底 |
[27:16] | I know what it’s like to be so addicted to something… | 我知道对某样东西上瘾是什么感觉 |
[27:20] | …that you’d do anything to get her back. | 你愿不惜一切代价把她找回来 |
[27:29] | Hive and his worker bees will be down here any second. | 蜂巢和他的工蜂们随时会下来 |
[27:32] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[27:33] | Even if we could steal the warhead, | 就算我们能偷回弹头 |
[27:35] | it’s probably on a timer by now, timed with their ascent. | 现在大概也按了定时器 准备引爆了 |
[27:38] | I don’t suppose you came with any concrete ideas. | 你没想好什么具体的办法吧 |
[27:41] | I have one. | 我有一个 |
[27:43] | Coulson’s gonna need your help. | 科尔森会需要你的帮助 |
[27:45] | I don’t know what he’s planning, but — | 我不知道他在计划什么 但是 |
[27:46] | I do. | 我知道 |
[27:49] | What are you — | 你说什么 |
[27:50] | He — He had the Quinjets fly here remotely, right? | 他远程操控昆式战斗机飞过来的 对吗 |
[27:53] | So he probably… | 所以他大概 |
[27:54] | Set new coordinates for outer space. | 设置飞向外太空的新坐标 |
[27:56] | The Quinjet will disconnect from the Zephyr | 昆式战斗机会与和风分离 |
[27:58] | and then fly straight up until it leaves the atmosphere. | 一直往上飞直到离开大气层 |
[28:00] | If we can steal the warhead | 如果我们能偷走弹头 |
[28:02] | and load it onto the Quinjet somehow, | 装到昆式战斗机上 |
[28:04] | it’ll blow in the… | 它的爆炸就会 |
[28:05] | Vacuum of space, | 发生在真空中 |
[28:06] | and the pathogen will disperse harmlessly… | 病原体的扩散就无害了 |
[28:08] | Solving at least that part of the problem. | 至少解决了那部分问题 |
[28:12] | What are you — That’s — | 你怎么 那个是 |
[28:16] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里拿的 |
[28:19] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[28:21] | What are you — | 你干什么 |
[28:22] | I’m accepting fate. | 我在接受命运 |
[28:23] | No. | 不 |
[28:24] | Don’t try to do this yourself. | 别想着自己去做这件事 |
[28:26] | Hive will come down here looking for us. | 蜂巢会下来找我们的 |
[28:28] | If the others can keep him occupied, I’ll be able — | 如果别人能拖住他 我就可以 |
[28:30] | No, I remember what you said about your vision. | 不 我记得你说过你的幻象 |
[28:34] | Someone will be in that Quinjet with the warhead. | 会有人跟弹头一起待在昆式战斗机里 |
[28:38] | Only if I have to. | 除非我没别的办法 |
[28:39] | Do not go in there. | 别去 |
[28:42] | That thing will fly itself if nobody touches the controls. | 如果没人碰控制板 它自己会飞走的 |
[28:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:45] | I — | 我 |
[28:50] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[28:53] | You said you can’t live with what you’ve done, | 你说你无法背负罪责活下去 |
[28:55] | but you have to. | 但你必须活下去 |
[28:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:59] | Promise me you won’t — | 向我保证你不会 |
[29:01] | you won’t try to… atone for your sins | 你不会牺牲自己 |
[29:04] | with some kind of sacrifice. | 去赎罪 |
[29:08] | Now all we have to do is decide who goes | 我们现在只需要决定谁上去 |
[29:10] | and who stays to hold off a wave of Primates | 谁留下来拖住那群灵长类怪物 |
[29:12] | and Hive the terrible. | 和恐怖蜂巢 |
[29:15] | Well, I’d like to be in a fight. | 我想留下来战斗 |
[29:20] | Built this damn thing for a reason. | 做这玩意就是等着用的 |
[29:25] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西去哪了 |
[29:27] | I couldn’t stop her. | 我没能阻止她 |
[29:59] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[29:59] | It’s time to finish these guys off! | 该把这些家伙解决掉了 |
[30:30] | No. | 不 |
[30:32] | He went for Daisy. | 他冲黛西去了 |
[30:56] | Well, isn’t this poetic? | 真有诗意 |
[30:59] | Feels like it was meant to be. | 就像命中注定一样 |
[31:01] | You’re easy to find. I smelled your blood. | 你很好找 我闻到你的血腥味了 |
[31:03] | Led me right here. | 直接把我引来了 |
[31:04] | Every Inhuman has a purpose. | 每个异人都有使命 |
[31:06] | Lash saved me so I could end this. | 鞭笞救了我 好让我了结这一切 |
[31:08] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has you fighting their wars again. | 神盾局又让你为他们而战了 |
[31:11] | We plan to end wars, remember? | 我们是打算结束战争的 记得吗 |
[31:13] | Bring peace. | 带来和平 |
[31:14] | You mean absolute power. | 你指的是绝对的力量 |
[31:18] | Well, not today. | 今天别想 |
[31:19] | The autopilot coordinates have been set. | 自动驾驶的坐标已经设定好了 |
[31:21] | This thing is going to outer space with you in it. | 飞机会带你一起飞往外空间 |
[31:25] | Ward is still here. | 我还有沃德的记忆 |
[31:26] | I can just manually override the controls. | 我可以手动超控控制板 |
[31:32] | That’s why I had to come. | 所以我得一起来 |
[31:35] | I shorted the manual controls. | 我把手动控制短路了 |
[31:56] | No! | 不 |
[32:08] | Lincoln. Lincoln, come in. | 林肯 林肯 回话 |
[32:11] | Damn it, Lincoln! Do you copy? | 该死的 林肯 你能听到吗 |
[32:14] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[32:16] | I’m here. | 我在听 |
[32:17] | What are you doing? This is crazy. | 你在做什么 这简直疯了 |
[32:19] | This is my purpose. I know that now. | 这是我的使命 现在我知道了 |
[32:23] | W-Why — Why would you — | 你为什么要 |
[32:23] | I was the only one who could fry the manual controls | 我是唯一可以破坏手动控制的人 |
[32:26] | to make sure this worked | 以确保计划成功 |
[32:28] | and to make sure… | 以确保 |
[32:30] | you didn’t try to do this yourself. | 你不会想自己这么做 |
[32:32] | No. No. It’s supposed to be me. | 不 不 本该是我的 |
[32:36] | I saw the future. This is my destin– | 我看到了未来 这是我的命运 |
[32:40] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[32:43] | I stole it from you. | 我把它偷走了 |
[33:07] | This is not how it’s supposed to be. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[33:08] | It should be me | 应该是我 |
[33:09] | to fix the damage to my friends, to you. | 弥补我对朋友们和你造成的伤害 |
[33:13] | You can’t just die for me like this. | 你不能这样替我送死 |
[33:14] | It’s — It’s wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[33:17] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[33:18] | Saving the girl that I love and the world at the same time? | 能同时拯救我爱的女人和这个世界 |
[33:21] | Feels pretty right to me. | 我觉得这么做没错 |
[33:33] | The jet’s shaking pretty good. | 飞机摇晃得很猛 |
[33:34] | I hope it…together. | 希望它能撑住 |
[33:36] | Lincoln, you’re breaking up. | 林肯 你快断线了 |
[33:37] | The communication system’s dying. | 通信系统也要不行了 |
[33:40] | I must’ve fried that, too. | 我肯定把那个也烧坏了 |
[33:42] | Lincoln, I can’t take it if you… | 林肯 我没法承受你这样 |
[33:46] | You…can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[33:51] | I wouldn’t have thought so, either, | 我也没想到 |
[33:52] | but here I am. | 但事已至此 |
[33:54] | No, you ca– you ca– you can’t do this. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[33:56] | Not like this. I can’t just — | 不能这样 我不能… |
[33:58] | I can’t just say goodbye. | 不能就这样跟你告别 |
[34:00] | I — I have too much I want to say. | 我还有好多话要说 |
[34:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:09] | Come to think of it, I just did. | 说起来了 我刚已经说了 |
[34:10] | I mean, I tried, | 我试着说了 |
[34:14] | and we didn’t even realize it. | 我们都没意识到 |
[34:16] | Realize what? | 意识到什么 |
[34:19] | A moment ago. | 刚才 |
[34:21] | The first time I said I lo– | 我第一次说我爱… |
[34:27] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[34:30] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[34:56] | Try to sway me if you want, | 你想劝降我就动手吧 |
[34:59] | but there’s no turning this thing back around. | 但是这飞机已经没法回去了 |
[35:02] | I can see that. | 我知道 |
[35:04] | I think we’re already gonna share a connection | 我觉得我们注定要分享一种联系了 |
[35:07] | as we experience the one thing that’s eluded me all these years. | 我们会一同体验躲了我这么多年的东西 |
[35:16] | Death. | 死亡 |
[35:28] | Turn it back. | 把它带回来 |
[35:29] | Turn it back. Turn it back. | 把它带回来 把它带回来 |
[35:31] | Can’t. Remote access is offline. | 买办法了 远程访问断线了 |
[35:33] | You have to. You have to. | 你必须 你必须 |
[35:34] | Help me, Coulson. | 求求你了 科尔森 |
[35:36] | Even then, the Quinjet’s not designed | 即使可以 昆式战斗机也没法 |
[35:37] | to maneuver in space, Daisy. | 在太空操纵 黛西 |
[35:39] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | We have to at least try, Coul– | 我们得试试 科尔森 |
[35:43] | He wouldn’t want us to. | 那不是他想要的 |
[35:50] | He’s paying for my mistake. | 他在为我犯的错付出代价 |
[35:53] | No. | 不 |
[35:56] | He’s paying for all our mistakes. | 他在为我们所有人的错付出代价 |
[36:10] | Well, I got to see the world. | 我看到这个世界了 |
[36:14] | It’s beautiful. | 它真美 |
[36:17] | Smaller than you imagine. | 比想象的小 |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:22] | I only wanted to make it better. | 我只是想让世界变得更好 |
[36:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:29] | To feel a connection. | 感受心灵相连 |
[36:32] | But you must feel that already… | 但是你肯定已经感受到了 |
[36:35] | to sacrifice for them… with all their flaws. | 才会为他们牺牲 尽管他们不完美 |
[36:42] | They’re only human. | 他们只是普通人 |
[37:54] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[38:16] | Hey, I got us some sandwiches. | 我买了三明治 |
[38:18] | – You should – They’re here. | -你应该 -他们到了 |
[38:20] | Early today. | 今天来早了 |
[38:24] | Well, you should eat. | 你该吃点东西 |
[38:26] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:28] | After the meet. | 见面后再吃 |
[38:31] | I don’t know why you’re so sure today’s the day. | 我不明白你为什么认定她今天会来 |
[38:33] | I mean, you said the same thing a week ago. | 你一星期前就说过同样的话 |
[38:34] | Just got a feeling. | 就是有种感觉 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | Well, I’m gonna eat. | 我先吃了 |
[38:50] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想感谢你来着 |
[38:54] | The money was too generous, and to help us relocate… | 那笔钱太慷慨了 你还帮我们搬家… |
[38:59] | I was treated as a pariah back home. | 在我的家乡 我们跟贱民一样 |
[39:14] | Do you like animals? | 你喜欢动物吗 |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[39:20] | Your dad made this. | 这是你爸爸做的 |
[39:23] | It’s a robin. Like you. | 是只知更鸟 像你一样 |
[39:30] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[39:31] | All units move in. Go, go, go! | 所有人员立即行动 快 快 |
[39:34] | You’ve been a real friend. | 你真够朋友 |
[39:39] | I actually wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine. | 其实我想把一个朋友介绍你认识 |
[39:42] | He has a practice near here. | 他在附近有个诊所 |
[39:43] | I think you’d get along. | 我觉得你们应该合得来 |
[39:46] | He likes animals, too. | 他也喜欢动物 |
[39:47] | You’re too kind. | 你太好了 |
[39:52] | I’m just keeping a promise. | 我只是信守承诺 |
[40:35] | Seal the perimeter. But you won’t find her. | 封锁周边 但是找不到她的 |
[40:39] | Call the Director. | 联系局长 |
[40:41] | We struck out again. | 我们又无功而返了 |
[40:42] | That’ll take us off her trail. | 这样她就甩掉我们了 |
[40:44] | And call in the National Guard, yeah. | 然后让国民警卫队来收烂摊子吧 |
[40:46] | Where will we be assigned? | 我们会被分配到哪里 |
[40:48] | Guess we’ll have to wait and see. | 我们只能等着瞧了 |
[41:01] | Welcome back, Dr. Radcliffe. | 欢迎回来 拉德克里夫博士 |
[41:03] | Hold my calls, Aida. | 不要转接电话 艾达 |
[41:04] | Today is a special day. | 今天是个特殊的日子 |
[41:07] | Where’s my boy Fitz? Did he get the invite? | 我好哥们菲兹在哪 他收到邀请了吗 |
[41:09] | Leopold had to decline. | 利奥波德拒绝了 |
[41:10] | He’s organizing a surprise for Jemma. | 他正在为珍玛准备一个惊喜 |
[41:13] | Right. All right. | 那好吧 |
[41:15] | Well, we’ll just have to celebrate alone, my dear. | 那我们只能自己庆祝了 亲爱的 |
[41:17] | What will we be celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么 |
[41:18] | Today was your last day of hearings. | 今天是你听证会的最后一天 |
[41:20] | Yes, name’s been cleared — | 是的 我被宣告无罪了 |
[41:23] | with a few stipulations, of course, | 当然还有一些条件 |
[41:25] | but that’s not why I am cracking open a 40-year-old Balvenie. | 但这并不是我打开40年百富威士忌的原因 |
[41:31] | I don’t see anything else on the calendar. | 日程上并没有其他值得庆祝的事 |
[41:35] | I had hoped to bring Fitz in on this. | 我本希望可以跟菲兹一起庆祝 |
[41:37] | You are fond of agents Fitz and Simmons. | 你很喜欢菲兹和西蒙斯特工 |
[41:39] | That I am. | 没错 |
[41:41] | Put the two of them together, and you’ve got a younger me. | 他俩加在一起 就是年轻时候的我 |
[41:43] | Plus, it would be fitting. | 而且 他俩也正合适 |
[41:46] | This is based on an old S.H.I.E.L.D. program. | 这是基于一个老神盾局项目 |
[41:51] | Poor kids have had a lot of friends die. | 可怜的孩子 死了很多朋友 |
[41:55] | Maybe they didn’t have to. | 或许他们不必死的 |
[41:57] | Is that what – we’re celebrating today — | 这就是我们今天要庆祝的事吗 |
[41:59] | the inclusion of your new colleague Fitz on this project? | 让你的新同事菲兹参与这个项目 |
[42:02] | No, Aida. | 不 艾达 |
[42:03] | Today… | 今天 |
[42:14] | Today’s your birthday. | 今天是你的生日 |