时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | It’s coming! | 来了 |
[00:51] | Get ready! | 做好准备 |
[00:54] | Go, man, go! | 走 快走 |
[01:17] | Get it. Kill it! | 打死它 杀了它 |
[01:19] | Shoot anything that moves. | 见到动的东西就开火 |
[01:44] | Help. | 救命 |
[01:46] | He — he got me. | 他伤到我了 |
[01:48] | He’ll kill us all. | 他会把我们都杀光 |
[01:54] | Give me that damn thing. | 把枪给我 |
[01:56] | Get back! | 退后 |
[02:28] | Shoot it! Shoot it now! | 开火 快开火 |
[03:06] | No! | 不 |
[03:07] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[03:10] | No! No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[03:12] | No! | 不 |
[04:05] | You need to sacrifice everything if you want to survive. | 想活命你就得牺牲一切 |
[04:09] | That’s funny. ‘Cause I thought I would just… | 真有趣 因为我打算… |
[04:14] | Yeah, that’s one way to go. | 好吧 这也是种办法 |
[04:17] | Want a beer? | 想来瓶啤酒吗 |
[04:19] | It’s 6:00 in the morning. What, are you Hemingway? | 现在才早上六点 你是海明威吗 |
[04:22] | No, is that real? | 真的吗 |
[04:23] | When did we cross the North Pole? | 我们什么时候飞过北极的 |
[04:24] | An hour ago. | 一小时前 |
[04:25] | Oh, my gosh. It’s hard to keep track in this thing. | 我的天 在这上面太难算时间了 |
[04:28] | We shouldn’t have to stay on clock | 我们穿梭各个时区 |
[04:29] | when we’re moving through time zones. | 就不该在意时间了 |
[04:30] | I mean, what is that — three continents in two days? | 这都…两天跨了三个大陆了吧 |
[04:32] | If you count Berlin. We were only there three hours. | 如果把柏林也算上 我们只在那里待了三小时 |
[04:35] | Yeah, we knew that Inhuman call was a hoax | 是啊 我们一走进那间公寓 |
[04:37] | as soon as we stepped foot in the apartment, saw that bong. | 看见那个大麻烟斗 就知道异人报案是恶作剧了 |
[04:40] | I could smell it from the hallway. | 我在楼道里就闻到了 |
[04:41] | Jokers. Hungry for attention. | 求关注的二货 |
[04:44] | And potato chips. | 还渴求薯片 |
[04:45] | If the munchies was a superpower, | 如果零食算是种超能力 |
[04:46] | they’d be signing the Sokovia Accords as we speak. | 那他们都够格签《索科威亚协议》了 |
[04:51] | You should let me work on Lola. | 你应该让我帮你修整洛拉 |
[04:52] | I warned you. Everything in Lola | 我警告过你了 洛拉上的东西 |
[04:54] | – is custom. – Yeah, yeah, everything is custom. | -都是定制的 -嗯 都是定制的 |
[04:56] | But it would be something to do. | 但总算是有点事做啊 |
[04:57] | There’s only so many times a guy can win cash off you…sir. | 从你那儿赢钱的机会太少了 长官 |
[05:00] | You got to stop calling me that. | 你不能再那么叫我了 |
[05:03] | We’re being called back to H.Q. | 我们受命返回总部 |
[05:05] | They say why? | 他们说原因了吗 |
[05:06] | We’re not due for a restock for another 10 days. | 补充供给是十天之后啊 |
[05:08] | No idea. They said it’s classified. | 不知道 他们说是机密 |
[05:09] | Oh, everything is nowadays. | 如今什么都是机密 |
[05:13] | All right, we’ll need full inventory. | 好吧 我们得做全面清点 |
[05:15] | Medical, provisions, fuel cells, | 药品 食品 燃料电池 |
[05:16] | and make sure you tell the crew they’ll need to call ahead | 告诉全体人员 如果不参加下次行动 |
[05:18] | if they want off our next deployment. | 要事先请假 |
[05:21] | Agent Thompson… | 汤普森特工… |
[05:22] | Wonder what that’s about. | 不知是什么事 |
[05:23] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | It’ll be good to see Fitz and Simmons. | 能见到菲兹和西蒙斯也好 |
[05:26] | – And May. – Mm. I think you look forward to that more than I do. | -还有梅 -我觉得你比我更期待 |
[05:51] | What was his mistake? | 他犯了什么错 |
[05:57] | You know I’m not gonna talk. | 你们知道我不会说的 |
[05:58] | He didn’t anticipate your back kick. | 他没想到你会后踢 |
[06:00] | Opened himself up. | 放松了警惕 |
[06:02] | His mistake was he tapped out. | 他错在他拍地认输了 |
[06:19] | Piper. | 派珀 |
[06:20] | Okay, people! | 好了 各位 |
[06:22] | What, you never seen the biggest plane ever built before?! | 怎么 没见过有史以来最大的飞机吗 |
[06:24] | Next pairing, on the mat! | 下一组 上垫子 |
[06:29] | How long has it been? | 过了多久 |
[06:30] | Six weeks in the air. | 在空中飞了六周 |
[06:31] | Only the Quinjet touched down. | 只有昆式战斗机着陆过 |
[06:33] | Is that a record for Zephyr One? | 这破了和风一号的纪录了吧 |
[06:34] | It is. | 是啊 |
[06:36] | It was supposed to be even longer. | 本该飞得更久的 |
[06:37] | You know who called us in? | 知道谁叫我们回来的吗 |
[06:39] | I do. | 知道 |
[06:41] | You? | 你 |
[06:42] | Okay. Now I know something’s up. | 好吧 那是真出事了 |
[06:45] | I got word from contacts in law enforcement, Los Angeles. | 我得到洛杉矶执法部门朋友的消息 |
[06:48] | Two civilians were violently killed. | 两个平民被残忍杀害了 |
[06:50] | Mysterious burns, heads bashed in, | 神秘烧伤 头被打烂 |
[06:52] | spine pulled out of his — . | 脊柱被从身体里抽出来 |
[06:55] | Many conflicting accounts, but all agree…it was odd. | 虽然有很多互相矛盾的描述 但都认为很奇怪 |
[06:58] | Odd? Isn’t that our wheelhouse? | 奇怪 那不是我们的专长吗 |
[07:02] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[07:03] | Why call us in? | 为什么叫我们回来 |
[07:05] | We could be headed to the scene right now | 我们本可这就赶往现场 |
[07:06] | to confirm the presence of an enhanced person, | 确认是否有能力增强者出没 |
[07:09] | if there is one. | 如果真有的话 |
[07:09] | If it checks out, we bag and tag. | 如果确认了 我们就收押登记 |
[07:11] | We handle these on the fly. | 在飞行途中就能弄好 |
[07:12] | Didn’t exactly want to send this out on the wire. | 我不太想在通信系统里说这件事 |
[07:15] | May, you’re not sharing again. | 梅 你又开始有所隐瞒了 |
[07:18] | Now would be a really good time to share. | 现在可以说出来了 |
[07:20] | The police also have another victim in custody. | 警察还收押了另一名受害者 |
[07:23] | Critical condition. | 情况危急 |
[07:31] | Under sedation, he mentioned seeing a girl, | 注射镇定剂后 他提到了一个女孩 |
[07:33] | saying it was the one from the news. | 说是新闻上的那个 |
[07:36] | Quake. | 震波女 |
[07:38] | Which you didn’t want to send over the wire. | 所以你不想在通信系统里说 |
[07:41] | You were pulled off Daisy’s case. | 你们被从黛西的案子上撤下来了 |
[07:42] | The Director thinks she slipped through our fingers too many times. | 局长认为她太多次从我们手里逃脱 |
[07:44] | The Director thinks you let her. | 局长认为是你故意放跑了她 |
[07:46] | No, we pursued her. She was a ghost. | 不是的 我们追踪过她 她来去无影 |
[07:48] | Well, in his infinite wisdom, he says you’re now forbidden to. | 反正他明智无比地决定 禁止你们再去追踪她了 |
[07:52] | But you’re telling us this because…? | 那你跟我们说这些的原因是 |
[07:53] | In case we want to do something about it. | 怕万一我们想采取行动 |
[07:57] | Look, I can bury this until the | 听着 警方正式报告出来前 |
[07:58] | official police report comes through. | 我可以瞒住这事 |
[08:00] | That’ll buy us a few hours lead time. | 能为我们争取几小时的时间 |
[08:02] | Get to L.A., sniff around. | 去洛杉矶实地调查一下 |
[08:04] | Yeah. We have an active Inhuman asset in Los Angeles | 好 我们在洛杉矶有在职异人特工 |
[08:06] | that’s due for a check-in soon enough. | 而且马上就该查她岗了 |
[08:08] | It’ll justify our presence there, | 这能作为我们前往的理由 |
[08:09] | but as soon as the report’s filed, they’ll pull us out. | 但一旦报告出来了 他们就会把我们撤走 |
[08:11] | And the armed forces will be sent in after her. | 然后就会派武装部队去追踪她 |
[08:14] | With orders to kill. | 并且准许射杀 |
[08:17] | To kill? | 准许射杀 |
[08:18] | If she’s responsible for these bodies. | 她毕竟涉嫌多起谋杀 |
[08:20] | That’s not Daisy’s M.O. | 那不是黛西的作风 |
[08:21] | The world knows her as Quake, | 对外界而言 她是震波女 |
[08:23] | and Quake is an outlaw who takes down banks and bridges. | 是一个抢银行毁大桥的亡命之徒 |
[08:25] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[08:26] | She’s hunting violent radicals. | 她是在追捕暴力激进分子 |
[08:26] | We both know she’s tracking these fanatics, the Watchdogs, | 我们都知道她在追踪狂热分子 监察者 |
[08:29] | trying to take down their funding, | 想切断他们的资金来源 |
[08:30] | their — their escape routes. | 截断逃跑路线 |
[08:32] | Regardless, you should fuel up and get back up in the air ASAP. | 不管怎样 你们该赶快做好准备起飞 |
[08:35] | Find her before the military does something bad. | 在军队介入 惹出麻烦前找到她 |
[08:37] | Or Daisy does something worse. | 或是在黛西惹出更大的麻烦前 |
[08:47] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[08:55] | How are we feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样啊 |
[08:59] | I’ve been tracking weapon sales, | 我一直在追查武器交易 |
[09:00] | and I know you were hired to steal one. | 我知道有人雇你去偷一件武器 |
[09:02] | You even jacked a big rig to help carry it out. | 你们还偷了一辆大货车来运它 |
[09:04] | We were just paid for a smash-and-grab job. | 我们只是受雇干点打砸抢劫的事 |
[09:06] | Who was that hunting you? | 追杀你们的那人是谁 |
[09:11] | He nailed me, but we almost got away. | 他伤我了 但我们差点就逃掉了 |
[09:13] | Who was it? | 到底是谁 |
[09:14] | Did he kill my friends? | 他杀了我的朋友吗 |
[09:16] | All but one. | 只留了一个活口 |
[09:18] | But you’re gonna have to give me a little bit more | 但如果我想找到活着的他 |
[09:19] | if I’m gonna find him alive. | 你得多交代点 |
[09:22] | Save him, please, before he gets burned, too. | 求你救他 别让他也被烧了 |
[09:26] | You’ll see your buddy again once you heal up. | 等你好了就能见到你哥们了 |
[09:28] | Just tell me what’s — | 告诉我… |
[09:29] | No. | 不 |
[09:32] | It’s too late for me. | 我已经没救了 |
[09:33] | They say when the Rider burns you | 大家都说如果恶灵骑士烧了你 |
[09:36] | he burns your soul. | 他就烧到了你的灵魂 |
[09:40] | And a soul can never heal. | 灵魂是无法愈合的 |
[09:52] | Stop right there! | 不许动 |
[09:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:02] | I hear my voice echo, but it sounds strange in my head. | 我听到了回音 可是听起来好奇怪 |
[10:05] | The detail is amazing. | 细节处理真棒 |
[10:09] | However, I am 3 feet off the ground. | 不过我现在悬空了三英尺 |
[10:12] | Wait. What? Hold on. Damn it. | 什么 等等 该死 |
[10:14] | Uh, well, I did adjust the Y axis earlier for some reason. | 我之前确实调整了一下纵坐标 |
[10:18] | What does that look like now? | 现在看起来怎么样 |
[10:21] | Better. | 好多了 |
[10:22] | The CPU seems to be handling the high poly count. | 处理器对高多边形计数处理得不错 |
[10:25] | Textures are impeccable. | 材质感简直完美 |
[10:27] | We should build a place to get away — | 我们应该造一个度假的地方 |
[10:29] | a meadow or a cottage somewhere. | 草场 或小屋之类的 |
[10:33] | I wish it were ever this quiet. | 真希望能永远这么安静 |
[10:38] | Direct-current stimulation. | 直流电刺激 |
[10:40] | Creates the other senses like touch and taste | 还能创造出触感和味觉 |
[10:41] | but also takes feedback. | 但也接受反馈 |
[10:42] | So I’ve just mapped your brain’s response — | 我刚标记了你大脑的反应 |
[10:44] | Response to the environment. Of course. | 对环境的反应 当然了 |
[10:47] | Dr. Radcliffe came up with the architecture? | 头盔是拉德克里夫博士建的吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah. Yeah, he calls it “The Framework.” | 是的 他称之为”框架” |
[10:52] | But all the transcranial apparatus, that’s all me. | 但经颅装置都是我设计的 |
[10:55] | No. Of course, you’re brilliant, too. Of course. | 当然了 你也很聪明 当然了 |
[10:56] | ‘Cause soon you won’t even need the eyewear or the earwear, | 因为很快你就不需要戴目镜或耳机了 |
[10:58] | ’cause it’ll all be inside your head. | 因为一切都会在你脑子里 |
[10:59] | So May’s strike team will be able to train virtually | 梅的突击队就能进行虚拟训练了 |
[11:02] | instead of May constantly breaking their ribs. | 而不用总被梅打断肋骨 |
[11:05] | Authorized personnel only, pal. | 有权限者才能进入 |
[11:07] | No pass, no entry. | 没有通行证就不能进来 |
[11:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:09] | Leave them be, Nathanson. | 别拦他们 内桑森 |
[11:10] | They have more reason to be here than you do. | 他们比你更有资格来这里 |
[11:14] | A lot of new faces. | 新面孔可真不少 |
[11:15] | Good to see yours. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[11:17] | Six weeks. That’s a record. | 六周 这可是个纪录了 |
[11:21] | Heard you got a promotion. | 听说你升职了 |
[11:22] | Oh, yeah, and a title. | 是啊 还有头衔 |
[11:23] | Yeah, Special Advisor to the Director in Science and Technology. | 没错 科技部特别局长顾问 |
[11:26] | Or “SADIST.” | 或者”虐待狂”[缩写] |
[11:28] | They keeping you busy? | 你很忙吗 |
[11:29] | With busywork, mostly. | 都是些杂活 |
[11:30] | Yeah, and random state-of-the-art lie-detector tests. | 还有各种随机的先进测谎 |
[11:33] | So that’s the cost of being in the Director’s inner circle. | 这就是进入局长核心集团的代价 |
[11:35] | Yeah, he’s paranoid about what happened | 是啊 他很担心神盾局上次由 |
[11:37] | the last time S.H.I.E.L.D. was government-run. | 政府掌管时发生的事会重演 |
[11:39] | Calls it his Widespread Infiltration Monitoring Program. | 称之为全面渗透监控方案 |
[11:42] | Or “WIMP.” | 或者”无能”[缩写] |
[11:44] | Hey, uh, you should join us | 你们该跟我们走 |
[11:45] | ’cause we’re gonna go to Radcliffe’s | 我们要去拉德克里夫那儿 |
[11:46] | and watch the Aberdeen-Inverness Caley Thistle League cup final. | 看阿伯丁对因弗内斯俱乐部联赛杯决赛 |
[11:50] | They’re — Those are football teams. | 那都是足球队 |
[11:51] | I’m not sure they are, Turbo. | 这我可说不准 糊涂虫 |
[11:53] | Unfortunately, we have to be wheels-up in 10 minutes, so… | 可惜 我们十分钟后就要飞了 所以 |
[11:57] | Okay. All right. Well, strictly business, then. | 好吧 没事 那就干正事吧 |
[12:00] | Aw, yeah. New toys? | 好啊 新玩具吗 |
[12:03] | The exploding pen that you asked for. | 你要的爆炸钢笔 |
[12:07] | I can’t imagine a use for it. | 我想不出这东西能有什么用 |
[12:09] | You never wanted one? | 你就不想来一支吗 |
[12:12] | And for you, Direct– | 还有给你的 局长 |
[12:15] | Uh, Agent Coulson… | 科尔森特工 |
[12:20] | …with new bells and whistles. | 加了新的小玩意 |
[12:22] | And the directions will be there when you boot it up. | 你启动时说明书就会显现了 |
[12:28] | What’s, uh — What’s the assignment? | 任务是什么 |
[12:33] | It’s classified. | 机密 |
[12:36] | Right. | 嗯 |
[12:36] | Everything is these days. | 如今什么都是机密 |
[12:43] | Fitz, sadly, um… | 菲兹 很遗憾 |
[12:45] | Yeah, you can’t make the match, either. | 知道 你也没空看比赛 |
[12:47] | I have to finish my reports. | 我得把报告写完 |
[12:49] | Yeah, no, I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[12:51] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:52] | Just a shame we hardly get to see each other. | 只是很遗憾我们都见不了几次面 |
[12:55] | Any of us. | 大家都是 |
[12:58] | Yes, well… | 是啊 |
[13:00] | At least it’s better than the friends we’ll never see again. | 总比那些再也见不到的朋友要好些吧 |
[13:40] | We just stole a box. | 我们只是偷了个箱子 |
[13:42] | I don’t even know what was inside of it. | 我都不知道那里面是什么 |
[13:43] | We — we loaded it onto an 18-wheeler, | 我们把它装上了一辆18轮大卡车 |
[13:45] | we parked it in a warehouse, and we just left it. | 停在了一间仓库里 就留在那儿走人了 |
[13:58] | Left it for who? | 留给谁的 |
[13:59] | The Chinatown Crew. | 华人帮 |
[14:01] | They set the job up and were willing to pay big. | 他们出高价找人干这个 |
[14:07] | Lies. | 撒谎 |
[14:07] | Aryan Brotherhood working with the Chinese? | 雅利安兄弟会会跟中国人合作 |
[14:09] | I swear! I swear that’s all I know. | 我发誓 我发誓只知道这些 |
[14:13] | Where’s this warehouse? | 那仓库在哪 |
[14:15] | I… I can’t tell you that, man. | 这我可不能告诉你 |
[14:17] | My people are gonna be mowed down in the payback… | 我要是说了 我没被你杀死的伙计… |
[14:20] | the ones you didn’t already kill. | 也要遭报复的 |
[14:24] | You don’t tell me, you’ll have to tell him. | 你不跟我说 就跟他说吧 |
[14:29] | This guy’s missing. The rest are dead. | 这个下落不明 其余全部死亡 |
[14:31] | Aryan Brotherhood. | 雅利安兄弟会 |
[14:33] | They’re not my kind of brothers. | 跟我可不是一路人 |
[14:35] | They’ve been know to work for cash. | 他们拿钱办事 |
[14:36] | Burglary, assault, sort of the value meal of hired guns. | 盗窃 袭击 雇佣界的超值套餐 |
[14:40] | They’re suspected in the recent theft of this big rig. | 他们涉嫌与近期这辆卡车的失窃有关 |
[14:43] | Probably prepping for a larger score. | 可能是为更大的活儿做准备 |
[14:45] | Big, yellow, hard to hide. | 车大 还是黄色 很容易找 |
[14:47] | So, what, are we looking for this thing? | 我们要找这辆车吗 |
[14:49] | And if Daisy’s chasing the same angle, | 假如黛西跟我们思路一致 |
[14:51] | maybe we get to the finish line first. | 也许我们能先她一步 |
[14:53] | I’ll greet her when she arrives. | 守车待她 |
[14:54] | – Agent Coulson? – Davis. | -科尔森特工 -戴维斯 |
[14:56] | Preparing for decent. | 准备降落 |
[14:57] | Inhuman asset will be waiting on the tarmac. | 异人特工请求登机 |
[15:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:18] | How’s your wife, Davis? | 你妻子好吗 戴维斯 |
[15:20] | Getting bigger every day. | 日渐丰腴 |
[15:21] | Don’t tell her that. | 这话别让她听到 |
[15:23] | More beautiful every day. | 越来越美 |
[15:26] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:30] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[15:34] | Yo-Yo. | 悠悠球 |
[15:37] | Just have a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[15:39] | I’m all yours. | 问吧 |
[15:42] | Uh, so, I see you went to Colombia for a week. | 你去哥伦比亚待了一星期 |
[15:46] | And, uh, tickets to Miami coming up. | 还准备去迈阿密 |
[15:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:50] | Do you watch me sleep or shower or…? | 你监视我睡觉 还是监视我洗澡 |
[15:53] | Just procedure. | 只是走个程序而已 |
[15:54] | You don’t have to use a satellite to get to know me better. | 想要多了解我 不需要用人造卫星 |
[15:58] | Just ask me to dinner again. | 只要再约我出去吃饭就行 |
[16:06] | You know the rules about fraternizing with assets in the field. | 你知道不能跟外勤特工亲近的规矩 |
[16:09] | Oh, we haven’t fraternized anything yet. | 我们还没亲近过呢 |
[16:13] | And I thought you were breaking the rules, | 我还以为你打破常规 |
[16:14] | coming to do my checkup early just to see me. | 提前来查岗就是为了见我 |
[16:18] | Or are you here because, uh, | 还是你来是因为 |
[16:20] | there’s been a lot of little earthquakes lately? | 最近频发的小地震 |
[16:22] | Daisy could be in the area. | 黛西有可能在这一带 |
[16:24] | But officially, that’s not the mission. | 但这不是正式任务 |
[16:27] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[16:28] | We’ll never find her. She’s always one step ahead. | 我们不可能找到她的 她总是先我们一步 |
[16:30] | What is the official mission? | 正式任务是什么 |
[16:33] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[16:35] | Here’s where I have to remind you that Sokovia Accords, | 现在我必须提醒你 你所签署的 |
[16:38] | – which you signed… – Oh, all right. | -《索科威亚协议》 -好吧 |
[16:39] | …require approval by the United Nations | 要求联合国小组委员会必须对 |
[16:41] | – subcommittee before an enhanced indiv– – Rules, rules, rules. | -能力增强特工… -规定 规定 |
[16:43] | Blah, blah, blah. | 一堆废话 |
[16:46] | S.H.I.E.L.D. moves too slow now, Turtleman. | 神盾局现在行动太慢了 小乌龟 |
[16:49] | I prefer to move fast. | 我喜欢快的 |
[16:52] | Mack, they found the truck. | 迈克 发现卡车了 |
[16:56] | Good to see you, too, Coulson! | 也很高兴见到你 科尔森 |
[17:00] | Well, if you’re in Miami, look me up. | 如果你去迈阿密 来找我 |
[17:06] | Just because we can’t work together | 我们不能一起工作 |
[17:08] | doesn’t mean we can’t live a little. | 不代表我们不能享受生活 |
[17:23] | Hey, just in time. They’ve just taken to the pitch. | 来得正好 球赛刚刚开始 |
[17:25] | Where’s Jemma? Is she not coming? | 珍玛呢 她不来吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah, she wanted to. Same story. | 她本想来的 又是那套说辞 |
[17:31] | All work and no play, huh? | 只工作 不玩吗 |
[17:33] | That’s a bit disappointing. | 有点让人失望啊 |
[17:34] | Still, make yourself comfortable. | 不过 你请随意 |
[17:36] | I’m just, uh, finishing cleaning up. | 我还在清理 |
[17:44] | Yeah, should be pretty lopsided, don’t you think? | 赛局应该一边倒 你觉得呢 |
[17:46] | Their keeper’s absolutely crap! | 他们的守门员简直糟糕透顶 |
[17:47] | Oh, my gosh! I’m so sorry. | 我的天啊 真抱歉 |
[17:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[17:49] | I had no idea there was somebody here. | 我不知道有人在 |
[17:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:53] | You — You weren’t meant to see that. | 你不应该看到那个的 |
[17:56] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[17:58] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:00] | Fitz, meet Aida. | 菲兹 见过艾达 |
[18:01] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:03] | – She’s, uh, crashed. – Hello. I’m glad to final– | -她系统崩溃了 -你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:06] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:11] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:13] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:16] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:19] | Hello. I’m glad to final– | 你好 很高兴终于能 |
[18:23] | What the hell? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[18:25] | Well, I’ve just upped her PSU | 我刚升级了她的程序存储单元 |
[18:26] | to compensate for image processing. | 来补偿图像处理能力 |
[18:29] | Must have overcranked it. I’ll reboot. | 一定是超负荷了 我重启一下 |
[18:31] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[18:32] | I meant… | 我是说 |
[18:35] | What the hell?! | 这到底怎么回事 |
[18:36] | Well, you’ve already met Aida, | 你知道艾达的 |
[18:39] | digital personal assistant, as a voice on the computer. | 个人数字助理 就是电脑上的那个声音 |
[18:42] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[18:45] | I built her a body. | 我给她造了一具身体 |
[18:46] | Yeah, a naked body. | 是啊 一具赤裸的身体 |
[18:47] | I was just now installing new hardware, | 我刚正在安装新硬件 |
[18:50] | updating her gyroscopic sensors. | 升级她的陀螺传感器 |
[18:53] | I’m not some sicko. | 我并不是什么变态 |
[18:55] | When did you build this? | 你什么时候造的这玩意 |
[18:56] | Have you forgotten the very strict stipulations | 你忘了你特赦附带的 |
[18:58] | that came with your pardon? | 严格规定吗 |
[18:59] | You are not allowed experimentation without approval | 你不得在未经许可和没有监管的情况下 |
[19:02] | – and oversight! – Oversight, I know. | -进行实验 -监管 我知道 |
[19:03] | I’m well aware of that, yeah. | 我很清楚 |
[19:05] | That’s why I wanted Simmons here. | 所以我希望西蒙斯也能到场 |
[19:06] | I wanted to show both of you. | 我想展示给你们两个看 |
[19:09] | This has been a lifelong dream of mine, Fitz. | 这是我毕生的梦想 菲兹 |
[19:11] | When I saw the work you and Simmons were doing | 当我看到你和西蒙斯 |
[19:13] | in replicating human tissue and internal bone structure | 为科尔森的手臂仿造的人体组织 |
[19:15] | in Coulson’s hand, I knew — | 和内部骨骼结构 我就知道… |
[19:17] | I knew right then that this was within reach. | 当时我就知道 这是可以实现的 |
[19:20] | A robot? | 机器人吗 |
[19:20] | Not just a robot. | 不止是机器人 |
[19:22] | It’s one that can cross the uncanny valley | 它可以超越神奇 |
[19:25] | and come out the other side — pass for a human. | 真正实现拟人 |
[19:28] | – I mean, it has bloody micro-expressions. – She. | -它还有微表情 -是”她” |
[19:33] | It’s a — It’s definitely a “She” ’cause I saw — | 她是位女性 因为我看到… |
[19:35] | She has micro-expressions, | 她还有微表情 |
[19:39] | full range of motion. | 丰富的动作 |
[19:40] | I mean, physically, it’s — she’s nearly perfect. | 身体上看 她近乎完美 |
[19:45] | She is… | 她… |
[19:48] | very realistic. | 非常真实 |
[19:50] | Now, mentally, well, you’ve spoken with Aida. | 心理上嘛 你跟艾达聊过了 |
[19:53] | She’s bright, | 她很聪明 |
[19:53] | she laughs at the jokes I programmed her to recognize, | 能听懂我编程让她识别的笑话 |
[19:56] | but she’s never pass the Turing test. | 但她无法通过图灵测试 |
[19:58] | At the moment, that’s a pipe dream. | 目前 那还是一个幻想 |
[19:59] | However, I think, with your help… | 但我觉得 你要是肯帮忙… |
[20:02] | No, no. No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[20:03] | We have to report this right away. | 我们得立即上报 |
[20:04] | You could lose everything. | 你可能会失去一切 |
[20:06] | I know…. | 我知道… |
[20:07] | – Or you could go to jail. – I know! | -或者坐牢 -我知道 |
[20:09] | I know, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[20:12] | Full disclosure at this time is the best course of action. | 如实上报是当前最好的选择 |
[20:14] | I — I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:20] | At least let me show you how it works. | 至少让我给你展示一下她的能力吧 |
[20:42] | They’re in town. | 他们来了 |
[20:44] | I supposed you guessed that, texting me. | 但你应该猜到了 所以才给我发信息 |
[20:47] | They’re looking for a truck. | 他们在找一辆卡车 |
[20:50] | That mean you have something for me? | 你有东西要给我吗 |
[20:53] | They watch my every move, but certain moves they can’t see. | 他们监视了我的一举一动 但总有遗漏 |
[20:57] | You can’t get these over the counter. | 这药在药店可买不到 |
[20:59] | S.H.I.E.L.D. issue for rapid bone healing, yes? | 神盾局的快速骨愈合特效药 |
[21:01] | I know you splintered your bones when you first powered up. | 我知道你第一次使用能力时把自己搞骨折了 |
[21:05] | Are you pushing yourself too hard? | 你是不是太强迫自己了 |
[21:06] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[21:07] | You can’t use your powers too much. | 你不能过度使用你的能力 |
[21:09] | Your body will break down. | 你的身体会垮的 |
[21:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:13] | I’m surprised you’re still in town. | 没想到你还在这里 |
[21:14] | You’re usually moving and moving. | 你通常不停地换地方 |
[21:17] | Are you, uh, still hunting those perros rabiosos? | 你还在追捕那些监察者吗 |
[21:20] | It’s not just the Watchdogs now. | 现在不止是监察者了 |
[21:22] | Local gangs have been working for them, | 本地黑帮也效力于他们 |
[21:24] | which I… don’t understand. | 这让我不能理解 |
[21:27] | I was tracing the sale of a weapon, and I… | 我在查武器交易时 |
[21:30] | I think I may have stumbled upon a serial killer. | 似乎不小心发现了一个连环杀手 |
[21:34] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[21:35] | He live around here? | 他住在这附近吗 |
[21:37] | He mostly hits this area, but he’s hard to track down, | 他通常在这一带活动 但很难追踪到他 |
[21:40] | leaves no traces behind, operates alone. | 不留痕迹 单独作案 |
[21:43] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗 |
[21:44] | I thought maybe you were, uh, growing roots, they say. | 我以为你是对这地方有感情了 |
[21:47] | L.A. used to be where you hang out, no? | 你以前就在洛杉矶活动 是吧 |
[21:49] | No roots. | 没有感情 |
[21:52] | Everyone gets attached to something eventually. | 每个人终究都会有所依恋 |
[22:00] | Don’t forget to wait two stops after I get off. | 别忘了 我下车后再坐两站 |
[22:02] | Yeah, yeah. Hey. | 我知道 |
[22:04] | Send me a picture of this guy. | 记得给我发一张这家伙的照片 |
[22:06] | Maybe I can cover some ground | 如果我知道他的样子 |
[22:07] | if I know what he looks like. | 或许能帮忙搜搜 |
[22:08] | No, I still haven’t gotten a good look at him yet, | 不行 我还没确切地看到他的样子 |
[22:10] | so just… take care of yourself, okay? | 你就照顾好自己 好吗 |
[22:13] | But thank you for the S.H.I.E.L.D. intel. | 不过谢谢你告诉我神盾局的消息 |
[22:16] | They won’t give up on you, especially Coulson. | 他们不会放弃的 尤其是科尔森 |
[22:19] | All he wants is to find you. | 他只想找到你 |
[22:22] | Well, that’s too bad, ’cause there’s only one thing I want. | 那太糟了 因为我只想要一件事 |
[22:24] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 那是什么 |
[22:26] | Nothing to lose. | 一无所有 |
[22:33] | Here’s the Mapping-Action Eyewear you requested. | 这是你要的探测行动目镜 |
[22:36] | Should help your team in case of a blind takedown. | 应该能帮助你的小队进行临时突袭 |
[22:39] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[22:41] | I need you to sign for it. | 你得签个字 |
[22:44] | I don’t get the new color-coded security-level rainbow of… | 我搞不懂新的彩虹安全等级… |
[22:48] | – What’s it called? – The “Spectrum of Security.” | -叫什么来着 -“光谱安全级别” |
[22:49] | Why do I, level red, | 为什么我这个红色级的 |
[22:50] | have to go through you, level orange, to request hardware? | 需要通过你这个橙色级的申请设备 |
[22:53] | Shouldn’t red be higher than orange? | 红色不该比橙色等级高吗 |
[22:54] | Well, orange encompasses both red and yellow, so… | 橙色包括了红色和黄色 所以 |
[22:59] | It’s hard to explain, | 不太好解释 |
[23:00] | but the Director didn’t want to use numbers | 但局长不想用数字 |
[23:01] | because he didn’t want any team member to feel less than. | 因为他不希望队员觉得自己低人一等 |
[23:03] | Well, you do have a higher clearance than me. | 可你的权限比我高啊 |
[23:05] | Only in most instances. | 只是大部分时候 |
[23:09] | I feel less than. | 我觉得低人一等 |
[23:14] | Hey, we just had a report come in. | 我们刚接到报告 |
[23:17] | A death in a hospital in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶一家医院接到一具尸体 |
[23:19] | Suspicious circumstances. Suspect is an Asian female. | 情况存疑 一位亚裔女性 |
[23:23] | You think it might be Daisy. | 你觉得可能是黛西 |
[23:24] | I’m going to look into it. I just wondered | 我会去看看 我只是想问 |
[23:25] | if you’d heard anything from your law-enforcement contacts? | 你在执法部门的联络人透露过什么情况吗 |
[23:29] | I’m mostly in the dark these days. | 我如今消息很不灵通 |
[23:32] | Why don’t you ask the Director? | 要不你去问问局长吧 |
[23:34] | Since you’re one of the few people allowed | 毕竟你是为数不多可以 |
[23:35] | or willing to do that. | 也愿那么做的人 |
[23:47] | What you got there? | 那是什么 |
[23:49] | Didn’t hear? | 没听说吗 |
[23:51] | Word is, he hit again last night. | 据传 他昨晚又出动了 |
[23:52] | Two dead in the street. | 两人横死街头 |
[23:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:57] | Ghost Rider. | 恶灵骑士 |
[23:58] | You must not be from around here. | 你不是这一带的吧 |
[24:01] | Do you know where I can find him? | 知道我该上哪找他吗 |
[24:03] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[24:04] | Everybody that sees his face ends up on this wall. | 所有看见他脸的人 都被画在这墙上了 |
[24:12] | Everyone gets attached to something. | 每个人都有所依恋 |
[24:20] | We got to get this truck out of here. | 我们得把车弄出去 |
[24:25] | What are you, the feds? | 你们是条子吗 |
[24:27] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[24:28] | We’ll be sealing the scene. | 我们要封锁现场 |
[24:29] | Not for long, I hope. | 别太久 |
[24:31] | I was just gonna have this guy tow this thing away | 我刚想叫他把这玩意拖走 |
[24:33] | so me and my crew can get back to work. | 我和我的人好继续工作 |
[24:35] | We got this. | 交给我们了 |
[24:39] | This warehouse usually sits empty. | 这个仓库一般是空的 |
[24:40] | 卡诺洛 汽车 | |
[24:41] | We were gonna store some inventory today. | 我们今天本打算往里存货的 |
[24:43] | Found the lock broken | 结果发现锁被撬 |
[24:45] | and this big, honkin’ thing inside. | 里面多了这个大玩意 |
[24:47] | Have at it. | 你们看吧 |
[24:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[25:02] | You want tech like this, you should’ve cut off your own hand. | 你想要这样的设备 当初就该砍断自己的手 |
[25:07] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[25:20] | Looks like these guys tore each other apart. | 看来他们是自相残杀 |
[25:28] | Zhang Wei, resident of Monterey Park. | 张伟 蒙特利市居民 |
[25:31] | Organ donor. | 器官捐赠者 |
[25:32] | Say anything about him being a flesh-hungry rage monster? | 有提到他是个嗜血狂暴的怪物吗 |
[25:34] | Uh, no, I’m not seeing anything about that here, | 没有 这上面是没有 |
[25:36] | so we have to assume that he wasn’t | 我们只能认为他原本不是 |
[25:38] | until he came in contact with whatever’s in that trailer. | 是接触到了原本在车里的东西才变成这样 |
[25:41] | Not much here that’ll lead us anywhere. | 这里没什么能供我们查下去的线索 |
[25:47] | Well… | 这个 |
[25:49] | there’s that. | 可以查查 |
[26:08] | There was no buyer there. | 没有买家去 |
[26:19] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[26:21] | No! Please, God, no! | 不 求你 天啊 别 |
[26:22] | No! I don’t deserve to die! | 不 我不该死的 |
[26:24] | – No! No! – Everyone says that. | -不 -人人都那么说 |
[26:31] | Yeah, those chargers are hard to find. | 嗯 战马不好找 |
[26:33] | Between “Fast and Furious” and “Dukes of Hazzard,” | 《速度与激情》和《正义前锋》拍摄时 |
[26:35] | they wrecked a lot of them. | 砸坏了一堆 |
[26:37] | My boyfriend wrecked his in a street race. | 我男友街头赛车时把自己的撞坏了 |
[26:38] | He’s pretty broken up. | 他特别伤心 |
[26:40] | I guess he was more attached to it than I thought. | 看来他对那车的感情比我想的要深 |
[26:43] | I ain’t seen none around here, though. | 我在附近是没见过 |
[26:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:46] | All right. Thanks, man. | 好吧 谢了 |
[26:49] | Hey, uh, most of them wrecked movie cars, | 大部分撞坏的电影用车 |
[26:52] | they’re dumped at El Monte Junk and Salvage. | 都被丢在艾尔蒙特废车场 |
[26:54] | If your boyfriend wants to fix his ride up, | 如果你男友想修好他的车 |
[26:56] | might want to go over there and find scraps. | 或许可以去那里找找零部件 |
[26:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | Maybe he’ll go there. | 或许他会去的 |
[27:03] | Daisy’s in Los Angeles. | 黛西在洛杉矶 |
[27:04] | There was an eyewitness, now dead, | 有人目击了她 现在已经死了 |
[27:06] | and I just received Yo-Yo’s check-in report a week early, | 而我刚提前一周就收到了悠悠球的查岗报告 |
[27:08] | which means Coulson and Mack are there, too, | 那么科尔森和迈克也在那里 |
[27:10] | no doubt, trying to track Daisy down. | 肯定是想去找到黛西 |
[27:12] | – Sounds right. – You know it is, because according to the logs, | -貌似是这样 -你心里清楚 因为记录显示 |
[27:14] | you called Coulson back to H.Q. for resupply yourself. | 是你把科尔森叫回总部补充供给 |
[27:17] | Why, if not to give him that intel in person, | 明显是想亲自告诉他这个情报 |
[27:19] | knowing it’s against the Director’s orders? | 而且明知这有违局长的命令 |
[27:20] | I didn’t send them. I don’t have the authority. | 我没派他们去 我没这个权限 |
[27:22] | They acted on their own. | 他们是自己采取了行动 |
[27:24] | You knew I’d find out. | 你知道我会发现的 |
[27:25] | Why not tell me? I have daily lie detection. | 为什么不告诉我 我每天都要做测谎 |
[27:27] | – That’s why. – And now I have to report it, | -就因为这个 -现在我必须上报了 |
[27:29] | which means now I either look like I’m incompetent | 所以现在 我要么显得没用 |
[27:32] | or colluding with you. | 要么就像是跟你串通好的 |
[27:33] | Wouldn’t want you falling out of favor with the director. | 当然不希望你失去局长的宠幸 |
[27:37] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂 |
[27:38] | It’s abundantly clear you’re uncomfortable with my new position — | 你显然对我的新职位非常不满 |
[27:41] | I just want to know how comfortable you are with it. | 我只想知道你对此是否满意 |
[27:44] | You actually trust this guy? | 你真的信任他吗 |
[27:46] | Our team split up to lead departments, | 我们的小队被分开去带领不同部门 |
[27:47] | given different colors. | 被分派了不一样的颜色 |
[27:48] | ‘Cause we’re experts? No. | 因为我们是专家吗 不 |
[27:50] | I think the Director broke up the band on purpose. | 我觉得局长是有意打散了我们 |
[27:52] | Of course he did! | 当然了 |
[27:57] | As soon as Talbot gave the location of this base to the president, | 塔伯特一把基地的地点告诉了总统 |
[28:00] | things changed. | 一切就都变了 |
[28:01] | I knew we’d be divided, undermined, kept in the dark, | 我知道我们肯定要被打散 权力受限 信息受阻 |
[28:04] | so I have been clawing for as much power as I can possibly grab | 所以我一直在尽可能地争取权力 |
[28:07] | to keep a modicum of control over any of this. | 以求稍稍能控制点局面 |
[28:11] | After all we’ve been through… | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[28:19] | I don’t trust the new Director, | 我不信任新局长 |
[28:21] | but he trusts me, so now, in order to keep that trust, | 但他信任我 所以为了维持这份信任 |
[28:24] | I must take the appropriate action | 我得采取合适行动 |
[28:26] | to address this break in protocol. | 处理你的违规行为 |
[28:28] | I’m sending you and your strike team | 我要派你和你的突击队 |
[28:30] | to take Coulson and Mack out of the field, | 去把科尔森和迈克带回来 |
[28:31] | by force, if necessary. | 若有必要 可强制执行 |
[28:33] | Clean up whatever mess he’s in. | 清理好他惹的麻烦 |
[28:35] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[28:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[28:47] | Place them at the four corners of the exterior of the building. | 放在楼外四角处 |
[28:49] | That’ll give us visuals through the walls. | 这样我们就能透视楼内情况了 |
[28:54] | This could be very dangerous. | 这可能造成极大危险 |
[28:57] | So much could go wrong. | 能出太多岔子 |
[28:58] | Ultron, yes. I know. | 奥创 我懂 |
[29:01] | But this is not A.I. | 但这不是人工智能 |
[29:02] | A.I. is banned, and that’s good. | 人工智能已被禁 那是好事 |
[29:03] | This is mimicry of human behavior. | 这是人类行为模仿 |
[29:06] | Still, in the wrong hands, this could be used as a weapon. | 但如果落入敌手…这是可以当武器的 |
[29:08] | – Is that the idea? – No, absolutely not. No — | -你是这意思吗 -不 绝不是 |
[29:11] | Look, I know the dangers. | 听着 我了解这其中的危险 |
[29:12] | That’s why I’ve been — I’ve been reticent to divulge. | 所以我一直…没透露情况 |
[29:16] | I don’t know these new people at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我不了解神盾局的这些新人 |
[29:19] | But a weapon is absolutely not the idea. | 但我绝不是想造武器 |
[29:22] | Well, then, why? What’s she for? | 那为什么 她是干嘛的 |
[29:25] | Why not let Aida tell you herself? | 让艾达自己告诉你吧 |
[29:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:39] | I’m glad to finally shake your hand, Leopold. | 很高兴终于能跟你握手 利奥波德 |
[29:48] | Where’s Jemma? | 珍玛在哪 |
[29:50] | We were hoping that she would come. | 我们以为她也会来呢 |
[29:52] | S-She’s, uh. Indisposed, I’m afraid. | 她…抱恙 |
[29:57] | Aida… | 艾达 |
[29:59] | I was wondering — | 我想问问 |
[30:00] | Yes, Agent Fitz? | 什么事 菲兹特工 |
[30:04] | I was wondering if you could tell me | 我想问 你能不能告诉我 |
[30:07] | exactly what it is you are designed for. | 你究竟是为什么而设计 |
[30:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:15] | Dr. Radcliffe, time and again, | 拉德克里夫博士曾反复 |
[30:16] | has expressed his deep regret for causing pain | 对他造成的痛苦表示遗憾 |
[30:20] | when all he ever wanted was to prevent it. | 他其实一直只想避免痛苦 |
[30:22] | He speaks often of the pain | 他常提到 |
[30:23] | that you and Agent Simmons have had to suffer, | 你和西蒙斯特工不得不承受的痛苦 |
[30:26] | having lost so many friends — | 你们失去了那么多朋友 |
[30:28] | Lincoln Campbell, | 林肯·坎贝尔 |
[30:30] | Andrew Garner, Antoine Triplett — | 安德鲁·加纳 安托万·崔普利特 |
[30:31] | Okay, stop it, stop. You don’t have to list them. | 好了 停下 你不用一个个地说 |
[30:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:37] | The hope is that I will be able to prevent future tragedies — | 我们的期望是我可以避免更多悲剧 |
[30:40] | save the lives of agents by putting myself in harm’s way | 拯救其他特工的生命 让我自己去涉险 |
[30:44] | in their place. | 替他们出战 |
[30:45] | – To kill? – No. | -杀人吗 -不是 |
[30:47] | I am incapable of that. | 我不会杀人 |
[30:49] | I will protect. | 我只会保护 |
[30:51] | I will serve as a decoy target, a safeguard… | 我会作假目标 护卫 |
[30:56] | …A shield. | 护盾 |
[30:58] | Okay. T-Turn her off. | 好了 把她关掉 |
[31:10] | We can’t tell Simmons about this. | 我们不能告诉西蒙斯 |
[31:14] | What? | 什么 |
[31:16] | Don’t we want to move forward? | 难道不要继续研究吗 |
[31:17] | Her approval is — | 她的首肯… |
[31:18] | This is too dangerous to show the new Director. | 把这个拿给新局长看太危险 |
[31:20] | We don’t know what he’d do with it. | 我们不知道他会采取什么行动 |
[31:21] | And she would have to tell him, so… | 而她必须要上报他 |
[31:24] | she can’t know. | 所以不能告诉她 |
[31:28] | Not until… | 除非 |
[31:30] | Until…? | 除非 |
[31:33] | Until she’s perfect. | 除非她已经调整完美 |
[31:52] | They’re walking in now, six. | 他们正在进去 六个人 |
[31:54] | Really convivial-looking fellows. | 个个凶神恶煞 |
[31:56] | At least four of them are packing. | 至少四个人带着枪 |
[31:57] | We should be tapped into surveillance now. | 我们应该已经切入监控了 |
[32:00] | Let’s see what we get. | 看看什么情况 |
[32:13] | Where are the other two men? | 其他两个人呢 |
[32:15] | We had to leave them at the pick-up site. | 我们不得不把他们留在交货点了 |
[32:17] | Explain. | 为什么 |
[32:19] | Those guys were transferring the box into the armored transport. | 他们把箱子运上了装甲运输车 |
[32:23] | Maybe they peeked inside or something. | 他们可能是偷看了 |
[32:25] | But they went berserk and tore into each other. | 他们发了疯 彼此厮杀 |
[32:28] | There was blood everywhere. | 弄的到处是血 |
[32:29] | We put two bullets in each of them | 我们给了他们每人两枪 |
[32:31] | and locked them in the truck. | 把他们锁在车里了 |
[32:33] | No, no. Look, we were freaking out. | 不 听我说 我们吓坏了 |
[32:35] | We had to get out of there! | 我们只得赶紧离开 |
[32:37] | Did you burn their bodies or dump the truck in the ocean? | 你烧掉他们的尸体 或把车丢进海里了吗 |
[32:42] | Because if not, they can be traced back here. | 否则 别人或许能顺藤摸瓜地找过来 |
[32:49] | They probably saw what was in this box | 他们大概是看见了箱子里的东西 |
[32:52] | and were fighting over it, you idiot. | 所以都想抢 你个白痴 |
[32:58] | I have been told it’s powerful enough | 据我所知 其威力 |
[33:00] | to bring our new enhanced enemies to their knees. | 足以让我们的新异能敌人臣服 |
[33:07] | We get on comms and call the Zephyr for backup, | 我们如果用通讯呼叫和风请求支援 |
[33:10] | headquarters will know we’re on Daisy’s trail. | 总部就会知道我们发现了黛西的踪迹 |
[33:11] | They’ll order us to pull out. | 他们会命令我们撤离 |
[33:13] | She’s been tracking this sale. | 她一直在追踪这笔交易 |
[33:14] | – She could show up here any minute. – I don’t know. | -她随时可能会出现 -是吗 |
[33:17] | Let’s let this play out, | 我们等等看 |
[33:18] | see if anyone else makes an appearance. | 看还会不会有别人出现 |
[33:41] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[33:49] | Uh, the yard’s closing. | 关门了 |
[33:50] | To sell a junker, you can call the number on the gate. | 想卖废车就打门上的号码 |
[33:53] | Oh, no, I’m not here for that. I, uh — | 不 我不是为那个来的 |
[33:55] | Uh, sorry. What’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么 |
[33:57] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[33:58] | Well, Robbie, I am looking for a guy | 罗比 我在找一个 |
[34:00] | with a sweet black ’69 Charger. | 开黑色69款战马的人 |
[34:03] | Maybe he bought some parts here. | 或许他在这里买过部件 |
[34:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:06] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[34:08] | I only work nights once a week. | 我每周只值一次夜班 |
[34:11] | Uh, well, maybe I’ll — I’ll come back in the morning. | 那或许我早上再来吧 |
[34:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Or… there’s a book of sales | 那个 主办公室里 |
[34:19] | you can flip through in the main office. | 有本销售记录 你可以翻翻看 |
[34:22] | Not really an office. | 算不上什么办公室啦 |
[34:23] | More of a trailer, but I can show you. | 说拖车更准确 带我可以带你去 |
[34:27] | That would be great, thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[34:51] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[34:52] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[34:55] | A breath of fresh air. | 一股清流 |
[35:09] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[35:13] | That’s it there. | 就是这里 |
[35:18] | So, you live around here? | 你住这附近吗 |
[35:19] | No, I used to. | 不 以前住这里 |
[35:20] | I’m just in town for a couple days, soaking up the sun. | 我就来这儿待几天 晒晒太阳 |
[35:23] | Strange place to spend your vacation. | 来这儿度假好奇怪 |
[35:28] | Not a great neighborhood. | 这附近不太平 |
[35:42] | So… | 好吧 |
[35:44] | You’ve got the devil inside you, too. | 你的身体里也有魔鬼 |
[35:53] | What’s going on, guys? | 怎么回事 |
[36:01] | Call for backup, yeah? | 呼叫支援吧 |
[36:02] | We can’t wait for Daisy. | 我们不能等黛西了 |
[36:04] | These guys might kill somebody besides each other. | 他们除了彼此 可能还会杀掉别人 |
[36:05] | Yeah. Us. | 是啊 我们 |
[36:07] | Z One, we got a situation. | 和风一号 有情况 |
[36:09] | We need a little help here. | 需要支援 |
[36:14] | That was efficient. | 挺速度啊 |
[36:26] | You guys know what to do. | 你们知道该怎么做 |
[36:38] | Damn. | 我去 |
[36:41] | All clear. | 安全 |
[37:09] | You shouldn’t have gotten involved. | 你不该插手的 |
[37:11] | Serial killers always complain when we try to intervene. | 我们插手时 连环杀手都会抱怨 |
[37:13] | I only kill asesinos who deserve it. | 我只杀该杀的杀人犯 |
[37:15] | It’s vengeance, chica. | 这叫复仇 小妞 |
[37:17] | For what? You killed a detective. | 复什么仇 你杀了个警探 |
[37:20] | But he had blood on his hands. | 但他手上也有鲜血 |
[37:22] | A teacher. | 一个老师 |
[37:24] | A pedophile. | 恋童癖 |
[37:30] | You don’t get to decide who deserves to die. | 你无权决定谁该死 |
[37:35] | I’m not the one who decides. | 不是我在做决定 |
[38:18] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[38:20] | I deserve it. | 我活该 |
[38:26] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[40:12] | Thank for the ride, Janet. | 谢谢你载我 珍妮特 |
[40:18] | You never accept rides. | 你从不让人送的 |
[40:21] | Bus break down? | 大巴坏了吗 |
[40:22] | Or you still trying to holler at Janet’s little sister? | 还是说你还对珍妮特的妹妹不死心 |
[40:25] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[40:27] | I only needed a ride to help Canelo balance some books | 我需要人接是为卡诺洛理账 |
[40:29] | because my brother didn’t finish high school. | 因为我哥哥没上完高中 |
[40:33] | Yo, I finished high school… in the 11th grade. | 我上完了 11年级就上完了 |
[40:52] | Everyone’s attached to something. | 每个人都有所依恋 |
[41:14] | Spent a lot of time in here. | 在这里待了很久啊 |
[41:17] | Too much. | 太久了 |
[41:18] | My wallet’s starting to get sick of it. | 我的钱包都要开始烦了 |
[41:22] | Your little side mission didn’t go unnoticed. | 你自己的小任务还是被发现了 |
[41:25] | Well, you showed up, so, yeah. | 你都来了 这是肯定的了 |
[41:28] | The Director will want to have words with you at H.Q. | 等到了总部 局长会想找你谈话的 |
[41:36] | No Daisy, huh? | 没发现黛西吗 |
[41:37] | No. | 没有 |
[41:39] | But she was tracking these guys, so maybe this is a win. | 但她一直在追踪他们 所以这或许是好事 |
[41:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:43] | The ground team is checking for contagion, but hopefully, | 地面小队在检查是否有病源 但希望 |
[41:46] | whatever messed with these guys’ heads is no longer an issue. | 搅乱了他们心智的东西已经不存在了 |
[41:49] | We’re gonna analyze the box it came in. | 我们会分析那个箱子 |
[41:57] | It’s good… to have a moment, just us. | 能单独相处会儿挺好 |
[42:01] | It’s been a long time since we had a moment alone. | 我们好久没这么独处过了 |
[42:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:11] | Just a long day. | 就是累了 |
[42:12] | Well, take advantage of the down time. | 那好好利用休息时间吧 |
[42:16] | Who knows what tomorrow holds? | 谁知道明天又会发生什么 |