时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Call the Director. We struck out again. | 联系局长 我们又无功而返了 |
[00:08] | They won’t give up on you, especially Coulson. | 他们不会放弃的 尤其是科尔森 |
[00:10] | It’s not just the Watchdogs now. | 现在不止是监察者了 |
[00:12] | Local gangs have been working for them, | 本地黑帮也效力于他们 |
[00:14] | I was tracing the sale of a weapon. | 我在查武器交易时 |
[00:16] | A breath of fresh air. | 一股清流 |
[00:20] | And I think I may have stumbled upon a serial killer. | 似乎不小心发现了一个连环杀手 |
[00:30] | Everyone’s attached to something. | 每个人都会有所依恋 |
[00:33] | You actually trust this guy? | 你真的信任他吗 |
[00:34] | I don’t trust the new Director, | 我不信任新局长 |
[00:36] | but he trusts me. | 但他信任我 |
[00:39] | The Director will want to have words with you at H.Q. | 等到了总部 局长会想找你谈话的 |
[00:41] | It’s been a long time since we had a moment alone. | 我们好久没这么独处过了 |
[00:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:46] | Just a long day. | 就是累了 |
[01:33] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:40] | Buddy, what are you doing up? | 伙计 你怎么起来了 |
[01:42] | There was a ghost in there. | 那里有鬼 |
[01:44] | There was? | 真的吗 |
[01:46] | Friendly or not friendly? | 可爱的还是可怕的 |
[01:48] | – Not friendly. – Yeah? | -可怕的 -是吗 |
[01:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[01:52] | it seems like he’s gone now. | 看来他已经走了 |
[01:54] | She. It was a girl. | 她 是个女鬼 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Still, bed. | 那也要回去睡觉 |
[02:05] | Dad, don’t! | 爸爸 别过去 |
[02:15] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我的房子里干什么 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God! Who the hell are you? | 我的天 你是谁 |
[02:19] | Joseph! | 乔瑟夫 |
[02:21] | Joe, come here! Hurry! | 乔 快来 |
[02:22] | There’s no Joe. | 这里没有乔 |
[02:24] | We lived here for years. This is our house. | 我们住在这里好多年了 这是我们的房子 |
[02:32] | Dad, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我害怕 |
[02:36] | No. No. No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[03:29] | Jefe, no way, no. | 老大 这不可能 |
[03:30] | The ball touched the ground. You could see it. | 球触地了 能看到的 |
[03:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[03:34] | Listen, Robbie will settle this. | 听着 罗比能解决 |
[03:36] | Hey, Reyes, did you see the game last night? | 雷耶斯 你看昨晚的比赛了吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, missed it. | 没赶上 |
[03:40] | – I was out. – Out? | -我出门了 -出门 |
[03:42] | Oh, I know your code, man. | 我知道你什么意思 伙计 |
[03:44] | Oh, you do, huh? | 你知道 |
[03:45] | Sure. I was young once. | 当然 我也年轻过 |
[03:48] | – Did you at least get her name? – Oh-ho. | -你至少知道人家名字吧 -不 |
[03:50] | Nah, it wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[03:51] | Oh, man. We wait this long for a team to come into town, | 伙计 我们等了这么久终于有队来比赛了 |
[03:54] | and you don’t even watch. | 但你却没看 |
[03:56] | If it ain’t silver and black, I don’t really give a damn. | 反正不是奥克兰突袭者队 我不在乎 |
[03:59] | Silver and black… | 突袭者 |
[04:01] | As we have discussed, | 就像我们说的那样 |
[04:02] | it appears to be a simple empty box. | 它似乎就是个空箱子而已 |
[04:05] | Yes, one lined with a rare alloy | 对 内衬是稀有的合金 |
[04:07] | and emitting energy readings off the charts | 能量辐射高得爆表 |
[04:09] | that drove six men insane, but yeah. | 弄疯了六个人 但没错 |
[04:12] | Simple empty box. | 空箱子而已 |
[04:14] | Right. Well… | 对 |
[04:15] | Y-you joked about how it would be less of a puzzle | 你开玩笑说 要是薛定谔的猫在里面 |
[04:17] | if Schrodinger’s cat were in there. | 就不会那么令人费解了 |
[04:19] | Hilarious. | 有意思 |
[04:19] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:20] | But did get me thinking. | 但这启发了我 |
[04:23] | What if there is something in there | 如果里面有某种物体 |
[04:24] | in an unobservable quantum state? | 是以不可观测量子态存在的呢 |
[04:26] | Out of phase with visible light? | 与可见光异相 |
[04:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:28] | So, by using light outside of the visible spectrum | 利用可见光谱之外的光 |
[04:33] | and reversing the phase, we get this. | 并逆相 我们就得到了这个 |
[04:35] | Cue Jemma gasping. | 珍玛倒吸一口冷气 |
[04:38] | Oh, my Lord. | 天啊 |
[04:41] | It’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
[04:42] | It’s indescribable. | 难以形容 |
[04:43] | Scientifically. I’ve never seen technology like this. | 我从未见过这种技术 |
[04:46] | Feel like a Dark Ages blacksmith looking at a Tesla. | 就像中世纪铁匠看着一辆特斯拉电动车 |
[04:49] | Alien? | 外星技术 |
[04:50] | Crystal-like structure, wrapping on itself, | 水晶状结构 自我包裹 |
[04:52] | or a containment field, maybe, but containing what? | 或是封锁力场 但封锁的是什么 |
[04:54] | I think I know. | 我大概知道 |
[04:56] | A family turned up at the local ER this morning. | 今早 有一家人去了急诊室 |
[04:59] | And the father — | 那个爸爸 |
[05:00] | Well, he had the same signs of dementia | 他和那些个黑帮分子 |
[05:01] | as our gangster friends over there. | 有一样的痴呆症状 |
[05:03] | – Near Los Angeles? – Yeah. | -洛杉矶附近吗 -对 |
[05:04] | Now, he said that, uh, there was a ghost in the house | 他说 他家里有个鬼魂 |
[05:08] | and it walked through him. | 穿过了他的身体 |
[05:09] | So he’s suffering from the hallucinations, as well. | 这么说他也产生了幻觉 |
[05:11] | Well, that’s what I thought. | 我是这么想的 |
[05:14] | But as I started going through the footage… | 但我翻看录像时 |
[05:19] | There. | 看 |
[05:22] | Maybe he wasn’t hallucinating. | 或许他不是产生了幻觉 |
[05:27] | We’ve been waiting an hour. | 我们等了一个小时了 |
[05:30] | I can read a clock, too. | 我也会看时间 |
[05:32] | His assistant said he’s held up in a meeting. | 他的助手说他被一个会议耽误了 |
[05:35] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[05:38] | Maybe they’re discussing new ways to implement bureaucracy. | 也许他们在讨论施行官僚主义的新方法 |
[05:40] | He’s making you wait just to remind you he can. | 他让你等只是为了提醒你他有权力这样做 |
[05:43] | He’s pissed. | 他生气了 |
[05:44] | We went after Daisy without clearing it. | 我们没上报就去追黛西 |
[05:46] | I’ve been in his shoes before. | 我也当过局长 |
[05:48] | Doesn’t mean he’ll go easy on you. | 不代表他会轻易饶过你 |
[05:49] | I don’t need him to go easy. | 我不需要他饶我 |
[05:51] | I’ll own what I did, make my apologies, | 我会承担责任 道歉 |
[05:54] | then head out on our next deployment. | 然后执行我们下一个调派 |
[05:57] | You’re going right back out? | 你要马上再出外勤 |
[05:59] | Not a moment too soon. | 越早越好 |
[06:01] | All this — the meetings, the waiting… | 所有这些 会议 等待 |
[06:03] | I do not miss that part of the job. | 我可不想念那工作的这部分 |
[06:07] | It’d still be your job if you put up half a fight. | 你要是稍微争取一下那工作还是你的 |
[06:15] | This room — does it seem…? | 这个房间 似乎有点 |
[06:18] | Like it was decorated by someone who needs to unclench? | 像是由需要放松一下的人装修的 |
[06:23] | Yeah, the Zephyr’s feeling more and more like home. | 和风感觉越来越像家了 |
[06:26] | In-flight meals could be better, but it’s mine. | 机上的食物不怎么样 但那是我的 |
[06:29] | At least they can’t take that away. | 至少那个他们抢不走 |
[06:33] | Okay, Mrs. Serrano. | 好了 塞拉诺太太 |
[06:36] | Just sign here. | 在这儿签字就好 |
[06:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:41] | Just, uh, take this into the office. | 把这个拿进办公室 |
[06:43] | – You can pay inside. – Okay. | -你可以在里面付钱 -好的 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. I never even thought of that. | 天啊 我都没想过那个 |
[07:02] | You must find so much weird stuff in people’s cars. | 你们一定在人们的车里发现了很多奇怪的东西 |
[07:05] | Now I’m racking my brain, | 我现在绞尽脑汁 |
[07:07] | wondering what I’ve left in mine. | 在想我在我车里放什么了 |
[07:10] | Oh, hey, Robbie. | 罗比 |
[07:11] | So, this girl is telling me — | 这姑娘告诉我 |
[07:13] | Robbie Reyes. | 罗比·雷耶斯 |
[07:16] | You look so different from the last time I laid eyes on you. | 你跟我上次见到你时真是大不相同 |
[07:21] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[07:23] | Yeah, it’s been a minute. | 确实有一段时间了 |
[07:24] | I was just telling Canelo here | 我刚正和卡诺洛说 |
[07:25] | how tight we used to be back at Garfield High. | 我们在加菲尔德高中时关系有多好 |
[07:29] | The stories I could tell… | 我有好多你的故事能讲 |
[07:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[07:32] | I’m having trouble with my van. | 我的车出了问题 |
[07:33] | Yesterday, out of nowhere, it just burst into flames. | 昨天不知道怎么回事 它就烧起来了 |
[07:37] | And I hear you’re sort of an expert at that kind of thing, | 我听说你在这方面好像是个专家 |
[07:39] | so I figured it was time for us to reconnect. | 所以就觉得该跟你再续前缘了 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. Looks fine to me. | 我也不清楚 看着没问题 |
[07:52] | The engine caught fire. | 发动机着火了 |
[07:54] | How is that not a dangerous problem? | 那难道不危险吗 |
[07:57] | Maybe you should leave it alone. | 或许你应该别管了 |
[07:59] | So you don’t get hurt. | 这样就不会受伤 |
[08:02] | Or smoked. | 或是没命 |
[08:11] | You claim your victims earn that. | 你说你那些受害者都是活该 |
[08:13] | Hard to verify all of them. | 很难核实他们每个人 |
[08:16] | Somehow, you tracked me down. | 不知道怎么 你找到了我 |
[08:18] | Just to talk. | 只是来和你谈谈 |
[08:19] | I figured you’re either on the right side of things or — | 我想你要么是站在正义的一方 要么 |
[08:20] | Or what? | 要么什么 |
[08:22] | Or else? | 否则怎样 |
[08:25] | You’re out of your mind coming here. | 你真是疯了跑来这里 |
[08:28] | You may know who I am, | 你可能知道我是谁 |
[08:29] | but you don’t know me or what I’m capable of. | 可你不了解我 不知道我的能力 |
[08:31] | It’s funny you should mention that. | 正巧你提起这个 |
[08:32] | I was just thinking of how many memories I have of you, Reyes. | 我正在想我有多少关于你的回忆呢 雷耶斯 |
[08:36] | Not this “too cool for school” version | 不是现在这个 |
[08:38] | you’ve got going on now, but…the real you. | “酷到没朋友”的你 而是真正的你 |
[08:42] | He wasn’t always the, uh, strong silent type? | 他不是一直都是个沉默的硬汉吗 |
[08:46] | Well, I’ve known him since Crandall Elementary. | 我上克兰德尔小学时就认识他了 |
[08:50] | He was always quiet, like he was hiding something. | 他总是很安静 好像在隐瞒什么 |
[08:55] | The two of us used to hit up the Moonraker Arcade | 我们俩以前还常去小东京的 |
[08:57] | down in Little Tokyo. | 太空城游戏厅玩 |
[08:57] | Isn’t that right, Robbie? | 对吧 罗比 |
[09:01] | Yes, it is, | 没错 |
[09:02] | so I’ve seen a side of him that most people haven’t. | 我见过他不为人知的另一面 |
[09:04] | We used to hang there every day | 我们以前天天去玩 |
[09:06] | till your uncle would pick you up. | 直到你叔叔来接你 |
[09:09] | How’s he doing these days? | 他最近怎么样 |
[09:13] | You get lost… | 快滚 |
[09:15] | or I’ll get angry. | 不然我要生气了 |
[09:18] | So angry, I may not remember what I do to you. | 非常生气 可能会忘记对你做过什么 |
[09:21] | Sometimes, I prefer it that way. | 有时我更喜欢那样 |
[09:23] | In front of them? | 在他们面前动手 |
[09:29] | It’s just a hose loose. | 软管松了而已 |
[09:30] | You’re all good. | 没问题了 |
[09:39] | Oh, no. Look at that. | 不好 看啊 |
[09:42] | Looks like we’ll be here for a little bit longer. | 看来我们要多待一会儿了 |
[09:48] | Only two hours late. | “只”晚了俩小时 |
[09:50] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧弄完吧 |
[09:57] | Move. | 让开 |
[10:02] | He doesn’t appear to be moving. | 他好像没动 |
[10:04] | Director, they’re here. | 局长 他们到了 |
[10:06] | – Send them in. – Yes, sir. | -让他们进来 -是 长官 |
[10:12] | It’s good. I just think that that should be the headline | 很好 但如果把这事作为附带报导 |
[10:14] | if that’s the sidebar. | 就用它当头条 |
[10:15] | Right, would you take a note of that? | 记下来好吗 |
[10:19] | Phillip! | 菲利普 |
[10:21] | Jeffrey. | 杰弗里 |
[10:23] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[10:25] | Thanks for waiting. | 感谢等待 |
[10:26] | Seems like this job requires you to be an hour behind | 这份工作似乎总害得你迟到 |
[10:28] | like all the time. | 一小时 |
[10:29] | – Or two. – But you already know that. | -或是两小时 -但这你是知道的 |
[10:31] | Right, Phil? Glad you’re here. | 对吧 菲尔 很高兴你能来 |
[10:33] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们谈正事吧 |
[10:34] | Guys, can we have the room for a minute, please? | 各位 请回避一下 |
[10:36] | Cecilio, go get yourself a coffee. | 塞西略 去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[10:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:41] | Look, I get you’re disappointed | 我知道你很失望 |
[10:42] | there was a mission to find Agent Johnson without your authorization, | 我们未经你批准就擅自去搜寻约翰逊特工 |
[10:45] | but we had intel that suggested — | 但我们收到情报表明 |
[10:46] | Phil, it’s okay. | 菲尔 没关系 |
[10:49] | She was your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[10:51] | Loyalty’s a good thing. | 忠诚是个好东西 |
[10:53] | But I had a whole speech ready. | 可我长篇大论都准备好了 |
[10:55] | Sure it’s good. Use it next time. | 肯定很精彩 下次再论吧 |
[10:57] | But today, you impressed me. | 但今天 你让我佩服 |
[11:00] | You’re impressed? Really? | 佩服 真的吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:03] | I try to live by a simple rule — | 我努力奉行一条简单的法则 |
[11:06] | a team that trusts is a team that triumphs. | 团队相互信任 才能取得胜利 |
[11:10] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:11] | I mean, you get that. | 你懂的 |
[11:11] | You — You get how I think. | 你明白我什么意思 |
[11:14] | Then why do I still feel like there’s a “but” coming? | 为什么我还是觉得会紧跟个”可是” |
[11:17] | And trust is important, especially now. | 而且信任很重要 特别是现在 |
[11:19] | Ah. Not a “but,” an “and.” | 不是”可是” 而是”而且” |
[11:23] | And Daisy’s a problem because you need the public’s trust, | 而且由于你即将公开神盾局 使之再次合法化 |
[11:26] | given that you’re about to unveil S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你需要得到公众的信任 |
[11:27] | as a legitimate agency again. | 所以黛西是个问题 |
[11:29] | We’re preparing for an official announcement, yes. | 我们正在准备正式公告 没错 |
[11:31] | So it’s kind of a bad time for a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent | 所以现在不是前神盾局特工 |
[11:34] | to be robbing banks. | 去抢银行的好时机 |
[11:35] | She would never get in the way. | 她绝对不会妨碍到你的 |
[11:36] | Hey, I’m only talking PR here. | 我只是在说公关 |
[11:39] | And I’m sure you don’t like hearing about optics, | 你肯定也不想听我说表面功夫的问题 |
[11:41] | especially since Agent Johnson was your friend. | 尤其约翰逊特工还曾是你的朋友 |
[11:43] | “Optics”? | “表面功夫” |
[11:44] | The way things look, the package we present. | 看上去的样子 我们呈现出的一面 |
[11:46] | I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[11:47] | It just seems trivial. | 只是似乎并不重要 |
[11:48] | Try to understand that this is a very delicate stage. | 你要理解 现在是非常微妙的时期 |
[11:51] | Public opinion matters a great deal. | 公众意见非常重要 |
[11:53] | Without it, everything falls apart. | 没有这个 一切都会分崩离析 |
[11:56] | And I don’t want your friend | 我不希望你的朋友 |
[11:58] | responsible for destroying everything | 破坏了你们 |
[12:00] | that you have worked so hard to rebuild here. | 苦心重建的一切 |
[12:04] | It won’t come to that. | 不会发展到那一步的 |
[12:08] | There’s an issue I’d like to discuss with Agent Coulson alone. | 有个问题我想和科尔森特工单独讨论 |
[12:11] | Could you give us a minute? | 你能先出去一会儿吗 |
[12:15] | And, Agent May… | 梅特工 |
[12:17] | I can tell you’re the one to keep an eye on. | 我看得出你是值得关注的人 |
[12:25] | Melinda May. | 梅琳达·梅 |
[12:26] | Now, there’s a riddle I’d like to solve. | 真想解开她这个谜 |
[12:28] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[12:32] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[12:33] | I got a special assignment for you. | 我有个特别任务要交给你 |
[12:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:36] | So, this woman caused a disturbance | 这女人轻轻一碰 |
[12:39] | in Chen and his people with a touch? | 就导致陈和他手下自相残杀吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah, it seems there’s something to do with physical contact, | 没错 似乎跟身体接触有关 |
[12:45] | but how is she incorporeal? | 但她为什么没实体呢 |
[12:47] | Maybe a multidimensional event caused it. | 也许是多维事件导致的 |
[12:49] | Like Tobias Ford. | 就像托拜厄斯·福特 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:51] | Or perhaps a matter-energy phase shift. | 又或许是物质能量相移 |
[12:54] | You know, if the box is utilizing phase shifting — | 如果箱子利用相移… |
[12:56] | Ma-Maybe she’s just a ghost. | 也许她只是个鬼魂 |
[12:59] | That’s also a theory. | 这也是个推论 |
[13:01] | Look, the alloy in the box itself is very rare. | 你们看 箱子里的合金非常罕见 |
[13:04] | It’s only made at Momentum Labs in three locations around the world. | 全世界只有三个地方的动力实验室制造它 |
[13:07] | Or was. All three have been shut down for years. | 曾制造 三间实验室都已关闭多年 |
[13:10] | Yeah, so you’ve got New York, Pasadena — | 一间在纽约 一间在帕萨迪纳市 |
[13:11] | Pasadena, California. Hold on. | 加州帕萨迪纳市 等一下 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:18] | The family that checked in to the ER? | 去急诊室的那一家人 |
[13:20] | They live in Pasadena. | 就住在帕萨迪纳市 |
[13:21] | I’ll requisition a Quinjet for us. | 我去申请一架昆式战斗机 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I’ll come, too. | 我也一起去 |
[13:26] | Simmons can’t. | 西蒙斯去不了 |
[13:27] | I’m stuck. Assignment for the Director. | 我走不开 局长给我安排了任务 |
[13:29] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[13:30] | Oh, you know, | 你知道的 |
[13:31] | “A team that trusts is a team that triumphs.” | “团队相互信任 才能取得胜利” |
[13:35] | What’s he got you doing? | 他叫你做什么 |
[13:36] | Oh, well, that’s the best bit. | 那就是最精彩的部分了 |
[13:37] | My expertise is needed here for a tour. | 要我施展专业技能带队参观 |
[13:42] | – A what? – It’ll be fun. | -什么 -这会很好玩的 |
[13:44] | It’s not my job anymore, Jeffrey. | 这已经不是我的工作了 杰弗里 |
[13:46] | And wouldn’t my time be better spent in the field instead of — | 我的时间 花在执行外勤任务上不是更好吗 |
[13:48] | Instead of walking some overly pampered U.S. congresspeople | 而不是陪一些养尊处优的国会议员 |
[13:50] | around your private base? | 参观你的秘密基地 |
[13:51] | Maybe. You love this stuff. | 也许吧 你喜欢这些东西 |
[13:54] | History, SSR trivia that’s where you shine. | 历史 战略科学军团轶事 那是你的长处 |
[13:57] | You’re just complimenting me so I’ll do this. | 你夸我 只是想让我照做 |
[13:58] | I’m complimenting you because it’s true. | 我夸你是因为这都是事实 |
[14:02] | Look, you’re the expert on all things S.H.I.E.L.D., not me. | 听着 你才是神盾局的百事通 我不是 |
[14:06] | And…we both know why I have this job. | 而且 我们都知道我为什么会得到这份工作 |
[14:11] | But what I don’t have | 但我没有的是 |
[14:12] | is the anonymous, unlimited funding you seemed to have before. | 你此前似乎享有的匿名的无限资金 |
[14:16] | To build billion-dollar airplanes? | 建造价值数十亿美元飞机的资金 |
[14:19] | No. | 这我没有 |
[14:20] | Our budget hinges on the U.N. and the Sokovia Accords | 我们的预算取决于联合国和《索科威亚协议》 |
[14:23] | and on impressing the House Appropriations Committee. | 以及取悦众议院拨款委员会 |
[14:27] | I can’t do that myself. | 我一个人可做不来 |
[14:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[15:30] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[15:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:36] | God, Lucy, look at you. | 上帝啊 露西 看看你 |
[15:39] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[15:44] | Hugo… | 雨果 |
[15:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[16:01] | No. | 不 |
[16:04] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪 |
[16:05] | Trapped in these cells, like us. | 跟我们一样被困在这些牢笼里 |
[16:07] | Now, I know this is confusing, | 我知道这很让人糊涂 |
[16:08] | but I need you to focus. | 但我需要你打起精神 |
[16:10] | Focus? Look at us. | 打起精神 看看我们自己 |
[16:13] | What did he do to us? | 看看他对我们做了什么 |
[16:16] | He has to pay. We have to find him. | 他必须付出代价 我们得找到他 |
[16:19] | We could’ve been in there for hours. | 我们可能已经在里面待几小时了 |
[16:21] | Hugo… | 雨果 |
[16:22] | We have been in there for years. | 我们已经在里面待了好几年了 |
[16:32] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[16:36] | I looked into your kills. | 我查了你杀的人 |
[16:38] | Some of them check out. | 有一些的确该死 |
[16:40] | – I told you. It’s vengeance. – Vengeance. | -我告诉过你 这是复仇 -复仇 |
[16:42] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | Well, “vengeance” seems to put you on the same track as me. | 看来”复仇”让我们走上了同一条路 |
[16:46] | So tell me what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[16:47] | Look, detective… | 大侦探 |
[16:49] | they got what they deserved. | 他们罪有应得 |
[16:50] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[16:51] | All right. I’ll tell you what I know. | 那我把我知道的告诉你 |
[16:54] | There’s a group called the Watchdogs. | 有一个叫”监察者”的组织 |
[16:56] | They’re hunting people like us. | 他们在追杀我们这样的人 |
[16:58] | “Us”? | 我们 |
[16:59] | Inhumans. | 异人 |
[17:01] | That’s not what I am. | 我可不是异人 |
[17:02] | Look, I — I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你在经历什么 |
[17:04] | I’ve been there, and I know that it’s hard to understand, | 我也曾经历过 我知道这很难理解 |
[17:06] | – but killing people is not… – You’re here to counsel me? | -但是杀人不是… -你是来劝我的 |
[17:08] | You want to save my soul? | 你想拯救我的灵魂 |
[17:11] | I’m telling you, girl, I sold mine. | 相信我 我已经卖了我的灵魂 |
[17:15] | To the devil? | 卖给魔鬼了 |
[17:17] | He was the only one buying, you know? | 只有他肯收 |
[17:22] | Look, I’m done talking. | 我不想说了 |
[17:24] | You want to throw down again, we could do that. | 你还想对决 我们可以再来一次 |
[17:27] | I like my chances. | 我觉得我能赢 |
[17:29] | You want to turn me in? | 你想去告发我吗 |
[17:30] | Try it. | 那就试试 |
[17:32] | I’ve got nothing to lose. | 我什么都不在乎 |
[17:34] | You may not, | 你或许是 |
[17:35] | but Gabe might be a little sad to lose his big brother. | 但失去了哥哥 加布会伤心的 |
[17:40] | You’re all he’s got. | 你是他唯一的依靠了 |
[17:43] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[17:45] | Listen, I got to take the truck, | 听着 我得把卡车开走 |
[17:47] | drop off a GTO in Palm Desert. | 要送一辆GTO去棕榈沙漠 |
[17:50] | Take all the time you need. | 随便用 |
[17:53] | I’ll lock up. | 我来锁门 |
[17:54] | Andale. Mañana. | 明早见 |
[18:03] | Now, you? | 你 |
[18:05] | You shouldn’t have mentioned my brother. | 你不该提我弟弟 |
[18:14] | – Doesn’t have to go this way. – You’re wrong. | -不是非要这样的 -你错了 |
[18:46] | Piper. Get the squad ready. | 派珀 让队员集合 |
[18:49] | Training in 10. | 十分钟后开始训练 |
[18:50] | – Yes, ma’am. – “Ma’am”? | -好的 长官 -“长官” |
[18:52] | Is there a different title you’d prefer? | 要不换个你喜欢的称呼 |
[18:54] | Uh, Commander? Sir? | 指挥官 阁下 |
[18:56] | Let’s just stick to “May.” | 就叫”梅”吧 |
[18:57] | I can do May. | 我可以叫梅 |
[19:00] | I can do that, May. | 没问题 梅 |
[19:09] | Agent Carter herself didn’t know it all. | 卡特特工都不全知道 |
[19:12] | Oh, but this guy? | 但这位 |
[19:13] | This guy’s our real expert. | 这位才是真正的专家 |
[19:15] | He actually does know it all. | 他是真的无所不知 |
[19:17] | I know some SSR history. | 只是知道些战略科学军团的历史 |
[19:19] | – It’s not a big deal. – No, no, no, no. | -这不算什么 -不 不不 |
[19:21] | He’s being modest. | 他这是谦虚 |
[19:22] | Not only does he keep this place running, | 他不仅让这里井然有序 |
[19:25] | I bet he could tell us the exact year it was built. | 我敢说他还知道基地建成的年代 |
[19:27] | 1949. | 1949年 |
[19:29] | Told you. | 我说得没错吧 |
[19:30] | Uh, one interesting fact | 有个趣闻 |
[19:33] | Peggy Carter herself oversaw construction of this base. | 这基地是由佩吉·卡特亲自监督建成的 |
[19:36] | Most people know the legend of Peggy Carter, | 人们大多知道佩吉·卡特的传奇故事 |
[19:38] | but there’s so many stories that were never recorded. | 但有很多事是没有记录在案的 |
[19:43] | I remember one time… | 我记得有一次… |
[19:51] | You’re seeing their faces, aren’t you? | 你能看到别人脸上的异样 对不对 |
[19:54] | Everyone else, what’s wrong with them? | 大家的脸都是那样 他们怎么了 |
[19:57] | Why don’t they see it? | 他们怎么看不到 |
[19:59] | I do. | 我看得到 |
[20:03] | How do I help them? | 我要怎么帮他们 |
[20:04] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[20:06] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[20:07] | There has to be a way for me to — | 肯定有办法… |
[20:09] | It’s everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[20:11] | Everywhere! Everywhere! | 到处都是 到处都是 |
[20:13] | Everywhere! Everywhere! | 到处都是 到处都是 |
[20:14] | – Everywhere! – What the hell is happening? | -到处都是 -怎么回事 |
[20:18] | Everywhere! Everywhere! Everywhere! | 到处都是 到处都是 到处都是 |
[20:21] | Everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[20:21] | Everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[20:22] | Everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[20:23] | Everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[20:29] | He’ll nap for an hour. | 他会睡上一小时 |
[20:30] | May, what happened? | 梅 发生了什么 |
[20:32] | Did you say something that made him…? | 是你说了什么让他… |
[20:39] | Shame Simmons couldn’t come with us. | 真可惜西蒙斯不能跟我们一起来 |
[20:40] | Seems the new parameters at HQ | 看来总部的新规定 |
[20:42] | come with nothing but more paperwork. | 只是让手续更繁杂了 |
[20:43] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 还用你说 |
[20:46] | Inventory before deployment? | 先清点再调派 |
[20:47] | I mean, this is a-a lot of numbers. | 要报好多数啊 |
[20:50] | I’m a mechanic, not an accountant. | 我是个机械师 不是会计 |
[20:51] | You’re an engineer, Mack. | 你是工程师 迈克 |
[20:54] | And a small tank. | 还是一架小型坦克 |
[20:55] | I can’t tell if some of our medication supply is missing or… | 我搞不懂我们是丢药了还是… |
[20:58] | I’m just too fried to figure it out. | 我太迷糊 查不对数 |
[21:00] | You are looking a bit more feeble than usual. | 你看上去的确比平时虚弱 |
[21:02] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | It’s these long deployments, Turbo. | 都怪这些漫长的调派 糊涂虫 |
[21:09] | Weeks at a time. | 一去几周 |
[21:11] | I mean, Coulson loves it, | 科尔森就喜欢这样 |
[21:12] | but the isolation gets to me. | 但我不喜欢这样与世隔绝 |
[21:15] | Have you been seeing Yo-Yo? | 你最近见过悠悠球吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah. Yeah, we Skype occasionally. | 嗯 我们偶尔会视频通话 |
[21:20] | Well, at least you’re not on the wild goose chase for Daisy anymore. | 至少你们现在不用徒劳地追捕黛西了 |
[21:23] | We tried, man. | 我们尽力了 |
[21:26] | I promise you. | 我发誓 |
[21:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:32] | Should be landing in about an hour. | 应该一小时之内就能着陆 |
[21:39] | All those years… | 这么多年了… |
[21:41] | My wife — she’s out there. | 我妻子 她还在外面 |
[21:43] | My life — | 我的生活 |
[21:44] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[21:45] | I don’t have time to be calm. | 我没时间冷静 |
[21:47] | What that backstabber did to us — | 那个阴险小人这么对我们 |
[21:49] | It wasn’t just him. It was you. | 不仅仅是他 还有你 |
[21:51] | We trusted you. | 我们那么信任你 |
[21:52] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[21:54] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:55] | You shouldn’t have used the Darkhold. | 你就不该用《黑暗神书》 |
[21:57] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[21:59] | This is all because of your obsession with that damn book. | 这都是因为你痴迷于那本破书 |
[22:01] | That book can help us now. | 那本书现在能帮我们 |
[22:05] | Fix us. | 治好我们 |
[22:06] | Or give you the power you wanted in the first place. | 或是让你得到你当初想要的力量 |
[22:09] | Like we could ever find it. | 我们反正也找不到 |
[22:10] | He’s years ahead of us. | 他比我们领先了好多年 |
[22:12] | We will find the book… | 我们会找到那本书 |
[22:14] | and kill him… | 然后杀了他 |
[22:16] | along with anyone who tries to stop us. | 还有所有企图阻止我们的人 |
[22:30] | I’ve seen a lot of breaks. | 我见过很多骨折的情况 |
[22:33] | Your arm is fractured, not broken. | 你的手臂骨裂了 不是骨折 |
[22:36] | Keep trying to bust out of that, | 继续努力挣脱吧 |
[22:37] | I can’t guarantee it’ll stay that way. | 那情况可能会加重 |
[22:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:42] | Looking for proof. | 找证据 |
[22:46] | You see, this is new for me. | 我这是头一回 |
[22:48] | – I’ve never been… – A kidnapper? | -我从来没有… -绑架过人 |
[22:50] | Caught. | 被发现 |
[22:53] | You know who I am, which is a problem. | 你知道我的身份 这是个麻烦 |
[22:57] | For both of us. | 对我们都是 |
[22:59] | A problem that has to go away. | 这麻烦必须处理掉 |
[23:01] | Threaten me all you want. | 随你怎么威胁我 |
[23:02] | You think I’m afraid to die? | 你以为我怕死吗 |
[23:04] | I think you want it. | 我觉得你想死 |
[23:07] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[23:07] | You got a death wish. | 你是一心寻死 |
[23:09] | Coming back to find me after I let you live. | 我饶你一命 居然还跑来找我 |
[23:14] | You told me not to. | 你叫我别饶你 |
[23:16] | Said you deserved it. | 说你活该 |
[23:19] | I’m just looking for proof that you do. | 我在找你的确活该的证据 |
[23:21] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[23:23] | My problem goes away. | 我的麻烦会消失 |
[23:27] | And your wish comes true. | 而你也如愿以偿 |
[23:32] | Vincent, calm down. | 文森特 冷静 |
[23:43] | Well, he has it the worst. | 他的情况最严重 |
[23:50] | I think he wants to know your plan. | 我觉得他想知道你的打算 |
[23:54] | We’re gonna find the book | 我们要找到书 |
[23:55] | and reverse what’s been done to us. | 然后逆转我们受的影响 |
[23:57] | We’ll make this right. | 我们会解决的 |
[23:59] | Hugo, you take those power cells. | 雨果 你拿上电箱 |
[24:02] | We’re gonna need them. | 我们会用得上 |
[24:03] | Vincent and I will look for Joe. | 文森特和我去找乔 |
[24:05] | And you — | 你… |
[24:06] | I’ll burn this place to the ground. | 我要把这里烧毁 |
[24:08] | We all need to work together. | 我们得协力合作 |
[24:09] | I’m done working for you. | 我不要再为你工作了 |
[24:12] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[24:13] | look what happened to us. | 看看我们的遭遇 |
[24:16] | It would be smarter — | 聪明的做法… |
[24:17] | You were never smarter. | 你根本不聪明 |
[24:18] | You just had the damn book. | 你不过就是有那本书 |
[24:20] | You don’t control me anymore, Lucy. | 你不能再控制我了 露西 |
[24:25] | Take the boxes. | 拿走箱子吧 |
[24:27] | But I’m destroying this place. | 但我要毁掉这里 |
[24:33] | You’ve got ghosts haunting you. | 有鬼魂在纠缠你 |
[24:37] | Something in your past you can’t live with. | 一件让你无法承受的往事 |
[24:39] | You could just tell me. | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[24:41] | Haunting me? | 纠缠我 |
[24:42] | This coming from the guy who thinks he’s possessed. | 自认为被魔鬼附身的人还说我呢 |
[24:45] | I prayed for vengeance. I got it. | 我祈祷复仇 我如愿了 |
[24:47] | You? | 你呢 |
[24:50] | Fighting to right every wrong, | 努力纠正所有不公 |
[24:53] | all the while begging to be taken out. | 同时一心希望被人干掉 |
[24:56] | Seems to me your thing is serving penance. | 你似乎是想苦修忏悔 |
[25:08] | We’re not so different, you and me. | 我们并没那么不同 你和我 |
[25:14] | Yeah, you just feel bad for the dead in your wake. | 你对你造成的死亡感到愧疚 |
[25:18] | I don’t feel anything. | 但我没有感觉 |
[25:20] | If that were true, you would’ve killed me by now. | 如果真是这样 你早该杀了我了 |
[25:24] | Are you really telling me you don’t feel curious | 你真要说你对外面发生的事 |
[25:26] | about what’s going on out there? | 不感兴趣吗 |
[25:28] | You hunted those skinheads down. | 你去追杀那些光头党 |
[25:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:32] | They spilled innocent blood. | 他们杀了无辜者 |
[25:35] | Listen to you. Take yourself seriously much? | 听听这口气 太自以为是了吧 |
[25:38] | They were working with the Chinese. | 他们在跟中国人合作 |
[25:40] | Does that happen a lot around here? | 这种事经常发生吗 |
[25:43] | Didn’t think so. | 不吧 |
[25:45] | And outfitted with RPGs. | 他们还有火箭推进榴弹 |
[25:47] | You’re not interested in how these things are connected? | 你就不想知道这一切的联系吗 |
[25:50] | Look, I know that the big picture is kind of lost on you, | 我知道你看不清楚大局 |
[25:53] | but someone is arming them, uniting them, | 但有人在给他们军火 组织他们 |
[25:56] | and that should concern us both. | 这我们都该警惕 |
[25:57] | I said I’m not what you are. | 我说了我跟你不一样 |
[25:59] | You’re enhanced, | 你有异能 |
[26:00] | and you just said that we’re not that different. | 你刚还说我们没那么不同 |
[26:02] | I’m sorry, but you just said that | 真的 你是刚刚说过的 |
[26:04] | like 10 seconds ago. | 就10秒之前 |
[26:08] | They won’t stop until a lot of people are dead. | 他们不会停手 会死很多人的 |
[26:09] | Or they are. | 或许他们会死 |
[26:10] | And who knows what kind of weapon | 谁知道他们从帕萨迪纳 |
[26:11] | they stole from the energy lab in Pasadena. | 那间能源实验室又偷了什么样的武器 |
[26:14] | Still haven’t been able to dig up any infor– | 还没查到那方面的情报 |
[26:15] | Wait. What did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[26:18] | Momentum Alternative Energy Lab. | 动力新能源实验室 |
[26:20] | Printout right there in your hands. | 资料就在你手里 |
[26:22] | Best I can tell, that’s where they stole the weapon from. | 据我查 他们是从那里偷走武器的 |
[26:25] | But it’s been shut down for years. | 但那里已经关闭多年了 |
[26:29] | Wait. Does that mean something to you? | 等等 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[26:31] | Robbie! No! | 罗比 别 |
[27:43] | Agent Simmons, there you are. | 西蒙斯特工 你来了 |
[27:44] | Here’s the Special Advisor of Science and Technology. | 这位是科技部特别顾问 |
[27:47] | Glad you could finally make it. | 很高兴你总算来了 |
[27:49] | Yes, because we were supposed to meet 15 minutes ago. | 是啊 我们说好15分钟前见的 |
[27:52] | Right. Unfortunately — | 嗯 很遗憾 |
[27:53] | Well, luckily, the United States Congress | 幸好 美国国会 |
[27:55] | is used to waiting around. | 都已经等惯了 |
[27:57] | Right, guys? | 是吧 |
[27:57] | ‘Cause, I mean, how much work really gets done in Washington? | 毕竟 华盛顿的办事效率大家都清楚 |
[28:00] | Although you don’t often wait around for someone | 不过 你们并不是经常能等一个 |
[28:03] | who’s honestly changing the world. | 真的在改变世界的人 |
[28:05] | Oh, I don’t know if I’m doing that. | 我也不知道我是不是有那个本事啦 |
[28:07] | So why don’t you go ahead and tell us | 跟我们说说 |
[28:08] | what you were working on that kept you? | 你刚刚在忙什么吧 |
[28:10] | Word of advice — everything she does is hugely fascinating | 听我一句 她做的工作都非常有趣 |
[28:13] | and I understand none of it, so feel free to smile and nod. | 但我一点都不懂 所以各位就微笑点头好了 |
[28:16] | It’s what I do. | 我就是这么干的 |
[28:18] | Well, I was just in the containment rooms. | 我刚从隔离舱过来 |
[28:20] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[28:21] | One of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most important advances in recent years. | 神盾局近年来最重要的进步之一 |
[28:24] | It uses adaptive materials to contain enhanced individuals | 用适应性材料控制异能人士 |
[28:27] | and actually neutralizes their powers. | 并抑制他们的能力 |
[28:30] | Oh, neutralize powers — that does sound useful. | 抑制异能 这听上去很实用 |
[28:32] | I’d love to see them. | 我很想看看 |
[28:34] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[28:35] | But maybe not the best idea, Director. | 但或许没那么好 局长 |
[28:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:43] | Guess not. What happened? | 看来是的 怎么了 |
[28:46] | There was an incident. | 出了点事故 |
[28:47] | Blood everywhere. | 到处是血 |
[28:49] | Not a great time. | 不是个好时机 |
[28:55] | Turns out it wasn’t the best idea | 看来的确不是个很好的主意 |
[28:56] | ’cause Agent Coulson here has a better one. | 因为科尔森特工有更好的主意 |
[28:59] | Uh, who wants to step inside a real-life Quinjet? | 谁想进货真价实的昆式战斗机里看看 |
[29:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:11] | Chen? | 陈 |
[29:13] | Do you have any idea what set him off? | 你知道是什么刺激了他吗 |
[29:14] | Have you spoken to May lately? | 你最近有跟梅说过话吗 |
[29:19] | Creepy. | 恐怖 |
[29:19] | You ever notice we never get to check up on | 你发现我们从没有机会去查看 |
[29:21] | a bright-lit place filled with nice, friendly people? | 一个光线充足 里面的人都很友好的地方吗 |
[29:35] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[29:39] | Looks like a short electrical transient | 似乎门那边有 |
[29:40] | set off a quick current spike, other side of that door. | 瞬时不稳定电流引发了一小下电流尖脉冲 |
[30:17] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[30:20] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[30:21] | We got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[30:22] | The reactor terminals are s– | 反应堆终端… |
[30:27] | Great. | 这可好 |
[30:29] | This guy disappears. | 这家伙消失了 |
[30:31] | I hate these guys. | 我最讨厌这种的了 |
[30:33] | Where’d he go? Think you scared him off? | 他去哪了 你把他吓跑了吗 |
[30:36] | What do you think the chances of that are, Turbo? | 你觉得那可能吗 糊涂虫 |
[30:48] | May? | 梅 |
[30:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:52] | The base has been infiltrated. | 基地被渗透了 |
[30:55] | Something got in. | 有东西进来了 |
[30:56] | So you thought you’d redecorate? | 所以你想重新装修一下吗 |
[30:58] | Maybe somebody brought something in, | 可能是有人带进来了什么东西 |
[31:00] | something that’s getting to everyone. | 让每个人都受了影响 |
[31:02] | And if you find it, you can destroy it. | 如果你找到了它 就能消灭它了 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:06] | Always ready to do the brave thing. | 你总是那么勇敢 |
[31:09] | Always looking out for us. | 总是照顾我们 |
[31:10] | I won’t let them take you. | 我不会让它们控制你的 |
[31:17] | May, uh, what if we stop, take a minute? | 梅 我们能不能先停停 |
[31:20] | Rest, make a plan. | 休息下 制定计划 |
[31:22] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:23] | No time. | 没时间了 |
[31:28] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:29] | We have current blood samples on file | 我们归档了所有神盾局特工的 |
[31:31] | for every S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, even the Director. | 近期血液样本 包括局长 |
[31:35] | That could help us figure out who’s been infected. | 这能帮我们搞清楚有谁被感染了 |
[31:40] | We just have to go to the lab. | 我们得去实验室 |
[31:42] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:49] | He’s like the woman who got Chen, | 他就像扰乱了陈心智的那女人 |
[31:50] | so if he does come back, you can’t let him touch you. | 如果他回来了 千万别被他碰到 |
[31:53] | You’ll go crazy. | 你会发疯的 |
[31:54] | Don’t let him touch you! | 别让他碰到你 |
[32:02] | He must’ve set the reactor to blow. | 他肯定设置好了要引爆反应堆 |
[32:04] | What are you talking about? Blow up a building? | 你什么意思 炸毁大楼吗 |
[32:05] | I mean, no, it could be a couple of city blocks. | 不 可能会炸平几个街区 |
[32:08] | Then what are you talking to me for, man? Shut it down. | 那还跟我废什么话 赶紧关掉它 |
[32:10] | You’re the one who keeps asking me questions! | 是你总在问我问题 |
[32:11] | I’m trying to shut it down if you give me five — | 你给我五分钟 我就能关掉… |
[32:18] | – We can help you. – No. | -我们可以帮你 -不 |
[32:21] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[32:33] | Wait. No. | 等等 不 |
[32:38] | May? You all right? | 梅 你没事吧 |
[32:41] | Why do you want me to go to the lab so badly? | 你为什么那么急着要我去实验室 |
[32:44] | I told you — so we can… | 我说了 要去… |
[32:47] | Okay, look. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | There’s a situation you need to be aware of. | 你得知道一个情况 |
[32:51] | I’m aware. | 我知道了 |
[32:56] | And I’m gonna stop them! | 我会阻止的 |
[33:05] | She’s sick! Don’t hurt her! | 她病了 别伤到她 |
[33:23] | May, stop. It’s me. | 梅 住手 是我 |
[33:33] | May, wait! Please. | 梅 等等 求你 |
[33:36] | You’re not well. I can help. | 你病了 我能帮你 |
[33:40] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[33:42] | I’m doing what has to be done. | 我是在做该做的事 |
[33:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[33:54] | Agent May, I urge you to stop now. | 梅特工 你得停手了 |
[34:02] | You’re a monster. | 你是个怪物 |
[34:06] | I prefer the term “inhuman.” | 我更喜欢被叫做”异人” |
[34:13] | I’m sorry about this. | 抱歉了 |
[34:21] | Too bad you can’t put that on the tour. | 可惜这个不能当作参观项目 |
[34:25] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[34:30] | Where is he? | 他哪去了 |
[34:31] | Turbo, get me out of here! | 糊涂虫 救我出去 |
[34:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:35] | He’s keeping the reactor in meltdown. | 他想保持反应堆熔毁 |
[34:41] | I won’t go back. | 我不要回去 |
[34:43] | I’ll kill you all first. | 我宁可先杀了你们 |
[34:44] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[34:46] | It was hell in there. | 那里就像地狱 |
[34:48] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[34:58] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[35:04] | Yeah. What are you? | 是啊 你是什么 |
[35:07] | Fitz, get me out of here! | 菲兹 救我出去 |
[35:09] | Yeah, I got it. | 我来了 |
[35:14] | It’s stuck! | 卡住了 |
[35:15] | I really wish our roles were reversed right now. | 真希望我们现在能换个位置 |
[35:23] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[35:28] | We need to turn the reactor off. | 我们得关掉反应堆 |
[35:45] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[35:58] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:00] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:10] | There. | 好了 |
[36:11] | Is that too tight? | 太紧了吗 |
[36:16] | So… | 那么 |
[36:18] | that fire-headed Inhuman… | 那个火头异人 |
[36:19] | He’s… not an Inhuman. | 他不是异人 |
[36:22] | I’m not sure what he is. | 我不确定他究竟是什么 |
[36:23] | I am. | 我知道 |
[36:25] | He’s a killer. | 他是个杀手 |
[36:26] | That truck heist in East L.A. — | 东洛杉矶的那起卡车劫案 |
[36:28] | three people were brutally murdered. | 三个人被残忍杀害 |
[36:30] | What if they deserved it? | 如果他们活该呢 |
[36:31] | Is that how it is now? | 你现在就这样了吗 |
[36:33] | You’re running with a vigilante who decides who lives or dies? | 跟一个决定他人生死的义警一起行动 |
[36:38] | I’m not running with anyone. | 我没跟任何人一起行动 |
[36:41] | But he can’t be all bad. | 但他不可能是完全的坏人 |
[36:43] | He came here tonight and he saved Fitz’s life. | 他今晚来 救了菲兹的命 |
[36:46] | Yeah, but from what? What — What was that thing? | 但他杀掉的那个是什么东西呢 |
[36:48] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[36:55] | Daisy, come home with us. | 黛西 跟我们回家吧 |
[36:57] | So we can properly take care of that arm. | 让我们好好给你处理胳膊 |
[37:00] | We have a drug that can help those bones heal faster. | 我们有药可以让骨头愈合得更快 |
[37:04] | Now, our supply keeps running low, | 我们的药用得总是很快 |
[37:05] | but we’re about to… | 但我们就要… |
[37:14] | But you already have it, don’t you? | 你已经拿到了 是吗 |
[37:31] | It’s Yo-Yo. | 是悠悠球 |
[37:35] | She’s stealing it, and… | 她在偷药 |
[37:37] | you two have been in touch this whole time. | 你俩一直有联系 |
[37:43] | We’ve been out there looking for you, | 我们一直在找你 |
[37:45] | trying to protect you | 想保护你 |
[37:46] | and put the pieces back together, and you — | 让大家重新回到一起 |
[37:51] | Why? Why are you doing this? | 为什么 你为什么要这样 |
[37:53] | Because she’s turned her back on us, Mack! | 因为她已经抛弃了我们 迈克 |
[37:55] | Because something terrible happened, | 因为发生了可怕的事 |
[37:57] | and she didn’t want our help getting through it. | 而她不要我们帮她撑过去 |
[37:59] | Slow down, Turbo. | 别激动 糊涂虫 |
[37:59] | Well, we’ve all been through terrible things — | 我们都有过可怕的经历 |
[38:02] | all of us — | 我们都有 |
[38:02] | and we’ve never turned our back! | 但我们也没就这么转身离去 |
[38:14] | I-I’m… | 我… |
[38:15] | doing what I need to do. | 在做我必须做的 |
[38:20] | And it still affects us. | 但这还是会影响我们 |
[38:23] | Like it or not. | 不管你想不想 |
[38:29] | Thank you for the splint. | 谢谢你打的夹板 |
[38:39] | Hey, can we get a picture? | 可以拍张照吗 |
[38:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:43] | Do you mind? | 可以帮个忙吗 |
[38:44] | Not at all. | 当然 |
[38:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:51] | Nice and close, nice and tight. | 都站近点 |
[38:52] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[38:54] | You know I love a photo op, right? | 我最喜欢拍照了 |
[38:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:00] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[39:02] | Now, as tempting as it may be to post these pictures on Facebook, | 虽然你们肯定很想把这个发在脸书 |
[39:04] | Snapchat, your re-election campaign website… | 阅后即焚 和改选宣传网站上 |
[39:07] | …everything you saw today is confidential. | 但你们今天所见的一切都是机密 |
[39:10] | You all signed an NDA, | 你们都签了保密协议 |
[39:11] | and unlike the Climate Change Accord, | 跟《气候变化协议》不同 |
[39:13] | this one’s enforcable. | 这个是有效力的 |
[39:14] | So if all goes well — we hope it does — | 如果一切顺利 希望顺利 |
[39:16] | next time we do this, it’ll be much more public. | 等下次再参观 就能更公开了 |
[39:18] | Safe ride home, my friends. | 回程顺利 朋友们 |
[39:20] | – Thanks, Director. – Thanks for coming. | -谢谢 局长 -谢谢你们来 |
[39:22] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[39:23] | – You got a moment? – Sure. | -有时间吗 -当然 |
[39:25] | It’s about May. | 是梅的事 |
[39:26] | I have a plan that I think will help — | 我有个计划 或许能… |
[39:27] | Oh, don’t worry, Phil. I’ve got it handled. | 别担心 菲尔 我已经安排好了 |
[39:31] | The thing is, my experience can help here. | 是这样 我的经验能帮上忙 |
[39:33] | I dealt with a similar situation when I — | 我处理过类似的情况 |
[39:35] | Were the Director. I know. | 你做局长的时候 我知道 |
[39:38] | Phil, am I getting something wrong? | 菲尔 我误解什么了吗 |
[39:41] | This was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[39:43] | When you stepped down, you told the President | 你让位时 是你告诉总统 |
[39:45] | you didn’t want to be the face of the Agency. | 你不愿再做机构的头面 |
[39:46] | For a whole host of reasons. | 因为我有充分理由 |
[39:48] | And you said we needed a new face. | 你说我们需要新面孔 |
[39:50] | And now that Steve Rogers went AWOL, | 现在史蒂夫·罗杰斯不知所踪 |
[39:53] | you wanted a hero. | 你想要个英雄 |
[39:54] | I said the new Director should be a powered person | 我说新局长应该是个公众能信任的 |
[39:56] | the public could trust. | 异能人士 |
[39:58] | And they came up with you. | 他们找来了你 |
[40:00] | And now you’re stuck with me. | 现在你只能听我的了 |
[40:03] | I count on you to be one of my top advisors. | 我指望你做我的首要参谋 |
[40:05] | There’s no one better than you, truly. | 真的没有人比你更合适了 |
[40:07] | Okay. So — | 好吧 那… |
[40:08] | But when it comes to May and Daisy, | 但在梅和黛西的事上 |
[40:13] | you can’t be objective. | 你不能保持客观 |
[40:16] | And to that, I take exception. | 所以 她俩是例外 |
[40:18] | So, you focus on being the best agent we got, | 你就专心做我们最好的特工 |
[40:22] | and I’ll focus on being the best Director I can. | 我会专心尽力做好局长 |
[40:25] | But what — what treatment are you implementing? | 但是 你打算实施什么治疗方案 |
[40:27] | How long will — | 要多久… |
[40:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:31] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[40:43] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[40:47] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[40:51] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[40:53] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[40:55] | Get away! | 别过来 |
[41:20] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[41:23] | Come on! | 搞什么 |
[41:34] | Your friends with you? | 你朋友跟你在一起吗 |
[41:37] | No. | 没有 |
[41:38] | I left them. | 我离开他们了 |
[41:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:43] | You want to know what’s connecting these things. | 你想知道这一切的关联 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:50] | I think it might be me. | 可能是我 |