时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[00:06] | This woman caused a disturbance in Chen and his people with a touch? | 这女人轻轻一碰就导致陈和他手下自相残杀吗 |
[00:10] | Yeah, it seems to have something to do with physical contact. | 没错 似乎跟身体接触有关 |
[00:13] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[00:14] | What treatment are you implementing? | 你打算实施什么治疗方案 |
[00:15] | How long will — | 要多久… |
[00:16] | I’m sorry. That’s classified. | 抱歉 这是机密 |
[00:18] | Some of our medication supply is missing. | 我们丢药了 |
[00:20] | It’s Yo-Yo. | 是悠悠球 |
[00:21] | She’s stealing it, and… | 她在偷药 |
[00:22] | you two have been in touch this whole time. | 你俩一直有联系 |
[00:24] | There’s a group called the Watchdogs. | 有一个叫”监察者”的组织 |
[00:26] | They’re hunting Inhumans. | 他们在追杀异人 |
[00:27] | And who knows what kind of weapon | 谁知道他们从帕萨迪纳 |
[00:28] | they stole from the energy lab in Pasadena. | 那间能源实验室又偷了什么样的武器 |
[00:30] | You want to know what’s connecting these things. | 你想知道这一切的关联 |
[00:33] | I think it might be me. | 可能是我 |
[00:57] | Now you see it. | 现在还在 |
[01:01] | Now you don’t. | 现在没了 |
[01:07] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[01:09] | I was born with a gift. | 我天赋异禀 |
[01:10] | Well, can you magically turn Elena’s clothes into a pretty dress? | 那你能神奇地把埃琳娜的衣服变成漂亮裙子吗 |
[01:15] | How long have you known me? | 你认识我多久了 |
[01:17] | – I know. – 10 years. | -我知道 -十年了 |
[01:18] | When have you seen me wearing a dress? | 你什么时候看我穿过裙子 |
[01:19] | I know. Never. | 我知道 从来没有 |
[01:21] | I just thought L.A. would liven up your fashion sense. | 我只是以为洛杉矶能改善一下你的时尚品味 |
[01:25] | You do know you have to wear a bridesmaid’s dress at the wedding. | 你知道在婚礼上你必须穿伴娘裙吧 |
[01:28] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:32] | He’s just a friend I work with. | 他只是我工作上的一个朋友 |
[01:33] | The kind of friend you’ll be bringing to the wedding? | 你会带去婚礼的那种朋友吗 |
[01:36] | No, Maria, not that kind of friend. | 不 玛丽亚 不是那种朋友 |
[01:38] | – Then I’ll invite him. – Maria. | -那我就邀请他了 -玛丽亚 |
[01:40] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[01:42] | – Yo-Yo? – Maria. | -悠悠球 -玛丽亚 |
[01:43] | – I can’t hear you. – Yo-Yo? | -我听不见 -悠悠球 |
[01:45] | Where are you right now? Yo-Yo, are you — | 你在哪 悠悠球 你是不是 |
[01:59] | It’s a blackout. How cool is that, huh? | 断电了 真酷啊 |
[02:02] | This is really bad. | 情况不妙啊 |
[02:04] | No more blended drinks. | 没法混酒喝了 |
[02:07] | You guys. | 行了 |
[02:25] | Do we have your attention now? | 现在引起你们的注意了吧 |
[02:28] | The blackout in Miami was just the first. | 迈阿密的断电只是第一波 |
[02:30] | We will continue to attack you, | 我们会继续攻击 |
[02:32] | city by city, hour by hour until our voices are heard. | 每小时一个城市 直到你们肯聆听我们的声音 |
[02:36] | We are the Inhuman Resistance, | 我们是异人反抗军 |
[02:38] | and we will no longer allow | 我们将不再继续容忍 |
[02:39] | our kind to be treated as freaks and criminals. | 我族被当做怪物和罪犯 |
[02:42] | Unless the governments of the world end Registration | 除非世界各国的政府中止注册 |
[02:45] | and allow us to live in peace, | 并让我们安宁生活 |
[02:47] | we will use our powers to fight you. | 我们会继续用自己的能力与你们斗争 |
[02:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:53] | Is this some lone nutjob, or are the Inhumans really organizing? | 是某个疯子单独所为 还是异人真组织起来了 |
[02:56] | We have no real information, sir. | 没有确切消息 长官 |
[02:58] | The broadcast was untraceable. | 广播信号无法追踪 |
[03:00] | It’s quite sophisticated, really, | 手段很高明 |
[03:01] | which rules out both lone and nutjob. | 也就排除了独干和疯子的可能性 |
[03:05] | And the blackout, | 还有断电 |
[03:06] | was it caused by an Inhuman’s power or sabotage? | 是异人异能还是蓄意破坏造成的 |
[03:10] | There’s only one Inhuman | 只有一名异人 |
[03:11] | capable of short-circuiting an entire city. | 有能力把整个城市都短路掉 |
[03:13] | Lincoln Campbell. He was one of the good guys. | 林肯·坎贝尔 他是好人 |
[03:15] | I know, and we owe him a great debt. | 我知道 我们欠他一个大人情 |
[03:17] | There’s no one else with his powers? | 没有其他人有他的能力吗 |
[03:18] | Could be one we haven’t found. | 可能是我们还没找到的异人 |
[03:19] | Yeah, but it’s most likely an EMP device. | 但最可能是电磁脉冲设备造成的 |
[03:20] | So the threat was credible? | 那么确实存在威胁 |
[03:22] | They could black out more cities? | 他们能让更多城市断电 |
[03:23] | Yeah, if there’s more than one EMP device, | 对 如果电磁脉冲设备不止一个 |
[03:24] | – it’s more than credible. – This is a PR nightmare. | -那就非常确实了 -简直是公关噩梦 |
[03:26] | We’re only a month away from | 离神盾局再次公开 |
[03:27] | reintroducing S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public. | 只有一个月时间了 |
[03:28] | People’s lives could be at stake, | 民众的生命危在旦夕 |
[03:30] | and you’re worried about bad publicity? | 你却担心负面报道 |
[03:31] | Who the hell are you, anyway? | 你到底是谁 |
[03:32] | That’s Burrows from Public Relations. | 这位是公关部的伯罗斯 |
[03:34] | It’s his job to worry about bad publicity. | 他的职责就是考虑负面报道 |
[03:36] | So let’s just take a beat calm down. | 我们先冷静一下 |
[03:41] | A team divided is a team defeated. | 团队分裂 必然失败 |
[03:42] | Right? Right? | 对不对 |
[03:45] | We have an Inhuman asset in Miami — Elena Rodriguez. | 有一名异人特工在迈阿密 埃琳娜·罗德里格斯 |
[03:48] | I lost contact with her an hour ago. | 我一小时之前跟她失去了联系 |
[03:50] | Now, if this thing escalates — | 如果事态升级 |
[03:51] | Then we have to de-escalate it, pronto. | 那我们就得马上解决它 |
[03:54] | I want you two and Phil in the air | 我命令你们和菲尔 |
[03:55] | and on the way to Miami within the hour. | 一小时内起飞 去迈阿密 |
[03:57] | Well, you need to be the one to give him that order. | 得由你来给他下命令 |
[04:01] | He wasn’t too happy with the last one. | 他对你上个命令不太满意 |
[04:03] | Please, I need to | 拜托 我得跟人 |
[04:04] | – speak to someone about Agent May… – Come on, May. | -谈谈梅特工的情况… -加油 梅 |
[04:05] | Fight this. | 挺过去 |
[04:07] | …and, actually, I have a remote feed from your facility. | 实际上 我有来自你那边设施的监控信号 |
[04:09] | I’m looking at her vitals right now, | 我正看着她的生命体征 |
[04:11] | and she is clearly not stabilizing. | 很显然她并没有稳定下来 |
[04:15] | Her heart rate is erratic. | 她的心率飘忽不定 |
[04:16] | Her — Her blood pressure is continuing to rise. | 她的血压在持续上升 |
[04:18] | Adrenaline’s spiking. | 肾上腺素水平飙升 |
[04:20] | Who is in charge over there? | 你那边谁负责 |
[04:22] | Does anyone know what the hell the– | 有没有人知道到底怎么… |
[04:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:30] | They hung up. | 他们挂断了 |
[04:32] | They’re clueless. | 他们毫无头绪 |
[04:33] | Not that I have a solution | 但不能检查她的大脑 |
[04:34] | without actually getting inside her brain. | 我也没有解决方案 |
[04:36] | Where is she? Who the hell’s treating her? | 她在哪里 谁在治疗她 |
[04:40] | I’m so sorry, but it’s classified. | 非常抱歉 这是机密 |
[04:43] | Without the Director’s permission, I can’t — | 没有局长的许可 我不能… |
[04:44] | She’s in upstate New York. | 她在纽约州北 |
[04:47] | Agent May is at one of the best CDC facilities in the country. | 梅特工在国内最棒的疾控中心设施之一 |
[04:50] | Why keep that from me? I could be there now. | 为什么不告诉我 我这会儿本可以过去了 |
[04:52] | And would be. | 你肯定也会去的 |
[04:54] | I know how much you like to make unauthorized trips, | 我知道你多喜欢未授权就出动 |
[04:56] | but I needed you here in case of a crisis, | 但万一有危机 我需要你待在这里 |
[04:57] | and now there’s a cris– | 而现在就有这么个危机 |
[05:00] | Hold him down! Hold him down! | 按住他 按住他 |
[05:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:05] | Heart rate is erratic. | 心率飘忽不定 |
[05:12] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[05:14] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[05:17] | Exactly what’s going to happen to May within the next 24 hours. | 接下来24小时内也会发生在梅身上的情况 |
[05:21] | The CDC’s at a dead end. | 疾控中心帮不上忙 |
[05:22] | Unless we take some kind of drastic measure… | 除非我们采取极端措施 |
[05:25] | we’ll lose her. | 否则我们会失去她 |
[05:28] | Do you have something in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[05:30] | It’s a long shot, but yes. | 希望不大 但是有 |
[05:32] | Maybe there might be someone who — | 也许有人… |
[05:33] | Whatever you need. Make it happen. | 不管你需要什么 尽管放手去做 |
[05:38] | Nathanson! | 内桑森 |
[05:38] | I’m going with her. | 我跟她一起去 |
[05:39] | Negative. | 不行 |
[05:41] | You’re going to Miami. | 你去迈阿密 |
[05:42] | You’re the best agent I have to deal with the Inhumans. | 你是我手上应付异人的最佳人选 |
[05:45] | If this blackout is legitimate and there are more to come, | 如果断电威胁不假 后面还有 |
[05:47] | we could have a huge international problem on our hands. | 我们就遇上国际性的大麻烦了 |
[05:51] | It’s the call you’d make if you were in my shoes. | 换作是你 你也会做同样的决定 |
[06:10] | My poor fiancé’s out there somewhere, | 我可怜的未婚夫在外头 |
[06:12] | and I have no way to reach him. | 而我没法联系到他 |
[06:14] | How does a blackout kill your phone? | 断电为什么手机都开不了 |
[06:16] | It was probably an EMP. | 可能是电磁脉冲 |
[06:28] | Word from downstairs is that we’re under attack. | 楼下说我们遭到了袭击 |
[06:30] | Inhumans caused the blackout, and people are starting to riot. | 断电是异人造成的 已经出现了骚乱 |
[06:32] | – We got to go. – No, no, no. | -我们得离开 -不不不 |
[06:33] | We’re safer up here. | 我们在上面安全些 |
[06:34] | No, we’re trapped up here. | 不 我们被困在这里了 |
[06:36] | We got to get someplace with power. | 我们得去有电的地方 |
[06:37] | I’m going. I need to find Sammy. | 我要走了 我得找到萨米 |
[06:41] | We can’t let her go alone. | 不能让她单独行动 |
[06:43] | 30 flights of stairs in heels? | 穿高跟鞋走30层楼梯吗 |
[06:45] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[06:46] | That’s why I don’t wear them. | 所以我不穿高跟鞋 |
[06:51] | Where are we going? | 我们现在去哪 |
[06:53] | Look, I know you’re doing this whole mysterious-silent thing, | 我知道你是个”神秘沉默”派 |
[06:56] | but if we’re gonna work together on this, | 但如果我们要合作 |
[06:57] | you’ve got to fill me in. | 你得告诉我怎么回事 |
[07:02] | You know someone that worked at that Momentum facility? | 你认识动力实验室的人吗 |
[07:05] | My uncle. | 我舅舅 |
[07:08] | I’m going to go see him. | 我要去见他 |
[07:11] | Uncle? | 舅舅 |
[07:13] | Uncle Elias Morrow? | 伊莱亚斯·莫罗舅舅吗 |
[07:16] | Doing time at South Ridge Penitentiary? | 在南岭监狱蹲号的那个吗 |
[07:21] | I like to vet my vengeance demons | 我上复仇恶魔的车前 |
[07:23] | before I hop in a car with them. | 都会查查他们的背景 |
[07:26] | He’s a good man. He did a bad thing. | 他是个好人 干了件坏事 |
[07:29] | Attempted manslaughter. Yeah, I’d say so. | 杀人未遂 确实是件坏事 |
[07:32] | What’d he do at that lab? | 他在实验室做了什么 |
[07:33] | He was an electrical engineer. | 他以前是电气工程师 |
[07:35] | His work was way above my head, | 他的工作我完全无法理解 |
[07:36] | but I think it’s time we figure it out. | 但我们现在或许该搞清楚了 |
[07:39] | Suspect at large. | 尚未抓获疑犯 |
[07:40] | We now have two confirmed blackouts — Miami and London. | 已证实迈阿密和伦敦均发生了断电事件 |
[07:43] | The Inhumans claiming responsibility | 异人声称为此负责 |
[07:44] | threatened to black out a major city | 并威胁如果不满足他们的要求 |
[07:46] | every hour if their demands are not — | 每小时就让一座大城市断电 |
[07:49] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:51] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[07:53] | Hope they don’t hit L.A. | 但愿他们不会袭击洛杉矶 |
[07:55] | You afraid of the dark? | 你怕黑吗 |
[07:56] | No, my little brother rides the metro. | 不是 我弟弟搭地铁 |
[07:58] | He’s gonna be stuck in a bad part of town. | 他会被困在市里的危险区域 |
[08:01] | You know what happens to people during a blackout. | 你知道断电时人们会有什么反应 |
[08:02] | They think they can get away with whatever they want. | 他们认为自己可以为所欲为 |
[08:04] | That nothing can stop them. | 什么也阻止不了他们 |
[08:07] | So we’re gonna have our hands full if it hap– | 如果真遭袭 我们会忙得不可开交 |
[08:20] | If it happens here. | 如果这里断电的话 |
[08:26] | Plug the F1 EEG cables | 把F1脑电图电缆 |
[08:27] | and the ISO-GND cables into the mini-M.E.G. | 和国际标准接地线插入迷你脑磁图仪 |
[08:29] | And initiate the CBR sequence. | 启动CBR序列 |
[08:31] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[08:35] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[08:36] | I’m searching the encyclopedia for the acronym references. | 我正在百科全书上查这些缩略词 |
[08:38] | Right. Take the red cables and the green cables. | 好 拿红线和绿线 |
[08:40] | Put them into the back of the black box | 把两条线插在黑盒背后 |
[08:41] | and push all the little buttons. | 按下所有的小按钮 |
[08:46] | Sorry if I’m being a snappy cat. | 抱歉我有点急躁 |
[08:48] | I’ve just been caught a little bit unprepared, that’s all. | 我只是有些措手不及而已 |
[08:50] | They say Agent May is very ill. It doesn’t look good. | 他们说梅特工病得很严重 情况堪忧 |
[08:54] | Define “Snappy cat.” | 请定义急躁 |
[08:56] | It’s… not worth defining. | 不值得下定义 |
[09:00] | You should probably never use that. | 你不该用这个词 |
[09:01] | I should probably never use that. | 我也不该用 |
[09:05] | Done. | 接好了 |
[09:06] | Unfortunately, that means I’m gonna have to put you to sleep. | 可惜 接下来我得让你进入睡眠状态 |
[09:08] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:16] | You’ve been so helpful. | 你帮了我很多 |
[09:18] | I really hate to do this… | 我真不想这么做 |
[09:20] | …but you’re not quite ready for what’s coming. | 但你还没准备好面对即将到来的一切 |
[09:23] | S.H.I.E.L.D. are on their way. | 神盾局要来了 |
[09:25] | I’ll do all I can to help. I hope I can. | 我会尽最大努力帮忙 希望帮得上 |
[09:27] | Perhaps then we won’t have to hide you away. | 也许那时我们就不用把你藏起来了 |
[09:31] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[09:45] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[09:47] | – Hold her down. – No! | -按住她 -不 |
[09:48] | I know what you are! | 我知道你们是什么 |
[09:52] | – Ok. Hold her down. – Let go of me! | -好了 按住她 -放开我 |
[09:53] | – Hold her down. – Get away! | -按住她 -走开 |
[10:05] | Have you determined whether it’s chemical, biological? | 确定是化学还是生物武器了吗 |
[10:08] | We’ve eliminated every probable cause, | 我们已经排除了所有的可能性 |
[10:10] | unless you want to consider Mack’s theory. | 除非你想考虑迈克的理论 |
[10:12] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[10:13] | She was touched by a ghost. | 鬼魂碰了她 |
[10:15] | A ghost? | 鬼魂 |
[10:16] | It was definitely something of an incorporeal nature. | 绝对是一种无实体的东西 |
[10:19] | When you eliminate the improbable… | 排除了小概率的事件… |
[10:20] | Then we’ve got to consider the impossible. | 就得考虑不可能的了 |
[10:22] | I’m thinking if we use the transcranial head apparatus | 我在考虑使用你最近研发的 |
[10:24] | you recently developed, | 经颅装置 |
[10:25] | maybe we could find some sort of — | 也许我们能发现点什么… |
[10:26] | Well, with both our big brains examining hers, | 有我们两个天才一起查看她的大脑 |
[10:28] | I’m sure we’ll find a solution. | 肯定会找到解决办法的 |
[10:31] | Any idea how much time we have? | 你知道我们有多少时间吗 |
[10:32] | Based on the other cases we’ve observed, I’d say… | 根据其他案例的观察 我猜… |
[10:36] | less than six hours until certain death. | 她离死亡只有六个小时 |
[10:43] | It was only a matter of time before this happened. | 这本就是早晚的事 |
[10:46] | We can no longer pretend like the Inhuman threat doesn’t exist. | 我们不能再假装异人威胁不存在了 |
[10:49] | Each and every one of them is a lethal weapon, | 他们中每一个都是致命武器 |
[10:50] | 异人威胁 纳迪尔参议员 “要明白 这绝对是战争行为” | |
[10:52] | and now those weapons are aimed directly at us. | 现在这些武器已经对准了我们 |
[10:54] | Make no mistake. This is an act of war. | 要明白 这绝对是战争行为 |
[10:57] | Unless we take a stand and fight back now while we can, | 除非趁还有机会进行反击 |
[11:00] | we will be complicit in our own extinction. | 否则我们就是在自取灭亡 |
[11:04] | She may as well start handing out the pitchforks and torches. | 她怎么不开始发干草叉和火把 |
[11:06] | Four cities blacked out in five hours — | 五小时内已有四座城市断电 |
[11:08] | London, Los Angeles, Moscow, and Miami. | 伦敦 洛杉矶 莫斯科 还有迈阿密 |
[11:10] | You know what they have in common? | 你知道它们有什么共同点 |
[11:11] | Yeah, we relocated Inhumans to all of them, | 每座城市都有我们安置的异人 |
[11:13] | but do you think this is for real? | 但你觉得这是真的吗 |
[11:14] | They’re organizing an uprising? | 他们在组织起义 |
[11:15] | Doesn’t look good, but it also doesn’t feel right. | 看起来不妙 但是感觉也不对劲 |
[11:19] | Whoever it is, we’ll flush them out | 无论是谁 等我们恢复了迈阿密供电 |
[11:20] | when we turn Miami back on. | 就能把他们逼出来 |
[11:21] | They’re definitely using EMP devices. | 他们绝对是在用电磁脉冲装置 |
[11:24] | The blackout zone encompasses | 四个城市的断电区 |
[11:26] | the same amount of area in all four cities. | 覆盖了同样的面积 |
[11:27] | Now, the effect is randomly dispersed, | 其影响随机分散 |
[11:29] | making it difficult to pinpoint the source, | 想要找到源头很难 |
[11:31] | but I have everything I need right here to locate it, | 不过我这里有所有必要工具对其定位 |
[11:33] | to disable it, and trace — | 拆除它 追踪… |
[11:34] | Trace it back to whoever’s responsible. | 追踪到罪魁祸首 |
[11:36] | Exactly. So it should be quick and easy. | 对 应该很快就能轻松解决 |
[11:39] | It better be. It’s getting bad out there. | 最好如此 外面情况越来越糟了 |
[11:39] | 洛杉矶发生暴动 执法人员集结在断电区外 | |
[11:41] | 洛杉矶发生暴动 执法人员集结在断电区外 | |
[12:00] | Every vehicle’s dead. | 其他车都熄火了 |
[12:03] | Phone’s dead, too. | 手机也打不开 |
[12:05] | We’re lucky this car’s pre-1980, no electronics. | 幸好这车是1980年前产的 没有电子设备 |
[12:10] | The Inhumans would never do this. | 异人不会干这种事的 |
[12:12] | Isn’t that what you are? | 你就是他们的一员吧 |
[12:14] | It only takes one to start a revolution. | 一个人就能发起一场革命 |
[12:19] | Calm down before you go all Carrot Top again. | 冷静点 变又成胡萝卜头了 |
[12:23] | Stress has nothing to do with it. | 那个跟压力没有关系 |
[12:25] | What exactly is “it”? | “那个”到底是什么 |
[12:26] | Because I still don’t buy the whole “sold my soul” story. | 因为我还是不信”出卖灵魂”的说法 |
[12:29] | Well, I don’t give a damn what you buy. | 你信不信关我毛事 |
[12:31] | I’m the one stuck with it. | 是我无法摆脱它 |
[12:35] | So you want to get rid of it. | 所以你想摆脱它 |
[12:41] | I thought – that if I settled the score, | 我以为 如果我复了仇 |
[12:43] | took down the gangbangers that put Gabe in a wheelchair, | 铲除害加布坐上轮椅的黑帮分子 |
[12:45] | it would go away. Didn’t happen. | 它就会消失 但并没有 |
[12:48] | So I started settling other people’s scores. | 所以我开始替天行道 |
[12:50] | The X’s on the mural. | 壁画上的叉 |
[12:52] | That didn’t work, either. | 但那也没用 |
[12:55] | I figured if I settled my uncle’s score — | 我想如果我能摆平我舅舅的事 |
[12:56] | Your uncle? | 你舅舅 |
[12:58] | Don’t think he was the victim in that situation. | 他好像不是那件事里的受害者吧 |
[13:01] | He always said the guy he beat up was the real criminal. | 他认定自己揍的那人才是真正的罪犯 |
[13:04] | So you think that if you | 所以你觉得如果你能 |
[13:06] | right whatever wrong your uncle was trying to fix | 替你舅舅实现他未能做到的除恶扬善 |
[13:08] | that you can get rid of…it. | 你就能 摆脱…它 |
[13:14] | Or else I have to ride with it forever. | 不然我这辈子都摆脱不了它了 |
[13:21] | Out of the car. Now! | 下车 快点 |
[13:26] | What you looking at, Hot Wheels? | 看什么 轮椅少年 |
[13:29] | These cars ain’t going nowhere. | 这些车开不了了 |
[13:31] | Maybe we should take his wheels. | 或许该去抢他的轮子 |
[13:40] | Even better. | 这辆更好 |
[13:43] | I wouldn’t touch it if I were you. | 我要是你 就不碰这车 |
[13:45] | Owner’s a bit of a hothead. | 车主脾气火爆 |
[13:47] | It’s a shame to see something this nice | 这么好的车 |
[13:48] | in the hands of someone who can’t take care of her. | 在不会照料的人手里真是浪费 |
[13:51] | What I’d really like to do is get a look under the hood. | 我真想打开引擎盖看看 |
[13:53] | Hey, hands off. | 把手拿开 |
[13:55] | Just admiring her, holmes. | 就是看看 哥们 |
[13:56] | Nothing wrong with that, is there? | 这没什么大不了的吧 |
[14:02] | She runs a little hot. | 她挺火热的 |
[14:42] | Was… was that “It”? | 刚才是”它”吗 |
[14:46] | No. That was me. | 不 是我 |
[14:50] | You good. | 你没事吧 |
[14:51] | Still standing. You? | 还好 你呢 |
[14:53] | Sunshine and rainbows. | 好得不得了 |
[14:55] | You must be Gabe. | 你就是加布吧 |
[14:57] | Gabe, this is Daisy. | 加布 她叫黛西 |
[14:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:00] | Let’s get you home before it gets dark. | 趁天没黑我们快回家 |
[15:09] | I think we should stay here. | 我觉得咱们应该待在这里 |
[15:11] | Sammy wouldn’t want you going outside, | 萨米肯定不会希望你出去的 |
[15:12] | and the power will be back on soon. | 很快就会来电的 |
[15:14] | I’m not waiting. | 我不想等了 |
[15:20] | Everybody get back. | 所有人后退 |
[15:24] | Stay calm and no one will get hurt. | 保持镇静就不会有人受伤 |
[15:27] | Take it, and I’ll be on my way. | 钱给你 放我走 |
[15:28] | Just… I’ll be on m… | 让我走… |
[15:29] | We’re not here for your money. | 我们不是冲你们的钱来的 |
[15:34] | We’re here for the Inhuman. | 我们的目标是异人族 |
[15:43] | The framework could create a nice pastoral scene to help her relax, | 头盔本可制造一个田园景观帮她放松 |
[15:45] | but who knows what her brain will make of it now. | 但谁知她的大脑现在会展现什么 |
[15:48] | Could end up being land of the dinosaurs. | 可能会变成恐龙乐园 |
[15:50] | So we’re just gonna use it for feedback. | 所以我们只用它接收反馈 |
[15:54] | Perfect. | 真棒 |
[15:56] | You know, it’s a myth that we only use 10% of our brains. | 大脑只使用了10%的说法是个谬论 |
[15:58] | However, it is true that it’s only a few neurons | 不过 只有几个神经元在进行全部活动 |
[16:01] | that make all the noise. | 这倒是真的 |
[16:03] | The rest keep quiet. | 其他的都很安静 |
[16:05] | Look at this here. | 看这里 |
[16:13] | The reticular activating system, | 网状激活系统 |
[16:16] | primarily involved in the sleep/wake transition. | 主要控制睡眠与苏醒的转变 |
[16:22] | Extremely hyperactive. | 极度活跃 |
[16:25] | I suspect this is what’s causing her hallucinations — | 我认为就是这个造成了她的幻觉 |
[16:29] | vivid waking nightmares | 栩栩如生的白日噩梦 |
[16:30] | that are sending her adrenal system into overdrive, | 导致肾上腺系统过度分泌 |
[16:33] | putting her in a state of extreme fight-or-flight. | 使她处于高度紧张的战斗逃逸机制 |
[16:40] | They were all scared to death. | 他们都是吓死的 |
[16:42] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[16:44] | Well, how do we stop it? | 我们要怎么阻止 |
[16:46] | How do you cure fear? | 你要怎么治愈恐惧 |
[16:52] | We’re 2 minutes from the blackout zone | 我们还有2分钟到断电区 |
[16:54] | and 10 minutes from the hotel Agent Rodriguez called you from. | 到罗德里格斯特工给你打电话的酒店还有10分钟 |
[16:57] | We’ll grab her first, then Fitz can do his thing. | 我们先找到她 然后让菲兹行动 |
[17:00] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[17:01] | The EMPs only short-circuit electronics | 电磁脉冲只会使当时 |
[17:03] | that have been turned on at the time. | 接通的电路短路 |
[17:05] | – Your point? – Well, I haven’t heard from her since. | -所以呢 -之后她就再也没联系过我了 |
[17:07] | I mean, she — she can’t find a phone that was turned off? | 她难道找不到当时关着的手机吗 |
[17:09] | Does the backseat science department | 后座的科学人士 |
[17:11] | care to weigh in on this? | 要不要参与讨论 |
[17:12] | She’s at a bachelorette party. | 她参加的是单身派对 |
[17:13] | She’s probably having a good time, | 可能玩得正开心 |
[17:15] | dancing and drinking with all those sexy Latino guys. | 与性感的拉丁男士纵饮狂欢 |
[17:18] | No, I’m not taking that bait. | 别想引我上钩 |
[17:22] | We’re here to protect you. | 我们是来保护你们的 |
[17:23] | Inhumans are attacking our cities, | 异人正在攻击我们的城市 |
[17:26] | and we have to fight back. | 我们得反击 |
[17:28] | We have reliable information there’s an Inhuman here | 我们有可靠情报表明这里有一个异人 |
[17:31] | in this hotel right now. | 就在这个酒店里 |
[17:33] | If anyone knows who it is, it’s your duty to turn it in. | 要是有人知道是谁 你有责任说出来 |
[17:40] | If one of those freaks of nature was here, we’d know. | 要是那些怪物来过 我们会知道的 |
[17:44] | They’re people, too. | 他们也是人 |
[17:45] | They deserve to be here as much as we do. | 他们和我们一样 有权利来这里 |
[17:47] | Are you serious? Is this what L.A. Did to you? | 你是认真的吗 洛杉矶把你变成了这样 |
[17:51] | Please don’t tell me you’re vegan, too. | 别告诉你还变成素食主义者了 |
[17:55] | I’m on your side, brother, and I think I know who it is. | 我站在你这边 哥们 我觉得我知道是谁 |
[17:59] | He calls himself the Amazing Mertz. | 他自称神奇的默茨 |
[18:01] | He was doing all kinds of weird stuff earlier. | 他刚刚做了好多奇怪的事 |
[18:03] | Claims it’s a gift. | 说是天赋 |
[18:07] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[18:08] | I-It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[18:11] | I swear I’m not one of them. | 我发誓我不是他们的一员 |
[18:13] | – Tell us the truth! – I swear. | -说实话 -我发誓 |
[18:15] | They’ve hit six cities now. It’s getting messy. | 他们已袭击了六座城市 情况越来越糟 |
[18:18] | There’s rioting, looting. | 到处都是暴乱 抢劫 |
[18:20] | People are demanding action. | 人们希望政府有所作为 |
[18:21] | I’ve got agents headed to every location. | 我们已经派特工前往各地 |
[18:23] | We’re just entering the blackout zone now. | 我们正要进入断电区 |
[18:25] | – Give us time to… – I need a win, Phil, with a capital “W.” | -给我们时间 -我需要你拿下这局 菲尔 |
[18:29] | Been on the phone with the President. | 我和总统通过电话了 |
[18:30] | He says if we don’t have answers soon, | 他说如果我们不尽快找出答案 |
[18:31] | he’s gonna do so– | 他就得… |
[18:40] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:41] | Oh, we must’ve got hit with another EMP pulse | 我们进入断电区的时候 |
[18:43] | when we crossed into the blackout zone. | 肯定又撞上了一股电磁脉冲 |
[18:46] | It’s either that or — | 不然的话就是… |
[18:47] | No, that’s it. | 不 没错 |
[18:51] | Can I get some help here? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[18:55] | That’s worthless. | 没用 |
[18:56] | Oh, that’s worthless. Worthless. Worthless. | 没用 没用 没用 |
[18:59] | It’s all worthless, everything. | 都没用 全都没用了 |
[19:01] | – What’s going on, Fitz? – It wasn’t a second pulse. | -怎么了 菲兹 -这不是第二波脉冲 |
[19:03] | It’s an ongoing series of them, | 脉冲是一直持续的 |
[19:04] | which means it’s a continuous-pulse EMP, | 说明这是连续电磁脉冲 |
[19:07] | which is extremely advanced, | 这非常先进 |
[19:08] | which means none of our tech is gonna work. | 也就是说我们的设备都没用了 |
[19:09] | So how are we supposed to find a source without your toys? | 没有你的设备我们要怎么找到电磁脉冲源头 |
[19:13] | We do it old-school. | 我们采取老办法 |
[19:20] | So no tech, no transpo, no weapons, | 没有设备 没有车 没有武器 |
[19:23] | and our only hope is the professor’s slide rule? | 唯一希望就是教授的计算尺 |
[19:27] | Yeah, that about sums it up. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[19:33] | You know what’s a good light source? | 知道什么是好光源吗 |
[19:35] | A guy with a flaming head. | 那个火头男 |
[19:37] | Really bummed I missed that. | 错过那个我好遗憾 |
[19:38] | No, you’re not. | 并不的 |
[19:40] | Sir, it was quite unsettling. | 长官 其实挺吓人的 |
[19:48] | We need to do something about your arm. | 我们得处理一下你的手臂 |
[19:51] | I heard it snap. | 我听到骨折声了 |
[19:53] | Can’t believe you haven’t passed out. | 你没昏过去都是奇迹了 |
[19:55] | I can’t go to the hospital. | 我不能去医院 |
[19:58] | Yeah, well, I figured that much. | 我猜到了 |
[20:01] | What do you do when you get hurt during your… | 如果你…上夜班时受伤了 |
[20:05] | night job? | 要怎么办 |
[20:06] | Do you have a guy who takes care of it? | 有专人帮你处理吗 |
[20:08] | A guy? | 专人 |
[20:10] | No. | 没有 |
[20:12] | No, I don’t get hurt. | 我不会受伤 |
[20:16] | You gave me a pretty bad gash at the junkyard. | 之前你在废车场给我划了一道大口子 |
[20:21] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:23] | Not a scratch. | 毫无痕迹 |
[20:24] | I’ve been stabbed, shot, | 我被刺伤过 被枪打 |
[20:28] | run over — twice. | 两次被车碾过 |
[20:31] | Next day, I’m good as new. | 第二天 完好如初 |
[20:34] | Lucky you. | 真幸运 |
[20:37] | Lucky me. | 真幸运 |
[20:39] | Point is, I don’t know how to help you. | 总之 我不知道要怎么帮你 |
[20:41] | I can get you medicine and some supplies. | 我可以给你弄药 补给品 |
[20:45] | Might as well take advantage of the darkness. | 不如也利用一下这黑暗 |
[21:02] | The man in all the pictures — Is that your dad? | 照片里的人 是你们父亲吗 |
[21:04] | Uncle Eli. He raised us. | 伊莱舅舅 他养大了我们 |
[21:07] | Yo, I got to head to Canelo’s. | 我得去卡诺洛那儿 |
[21:09] | This late? Why? | 这么晚了 干嘛 |
[21:11] | With all the power out, there’s gonna be looting. | 断电了 肯定有人趁火打劫 |
[21:16] | Gabe doesn’t know about the night job. | 加布不知道我的夜班工作 |
[21:18] | And he never will. Understood? | 他也永远不会知道 明白吗 |
[21:24] | Plates in the cabinet, forks in the drawer — | 盘子在柜子里 叉子在抽屉里 |
[21:27] | if you want some. | 如果你想吃的话 |
[21:31] | Tell us the truth. | 说实话 |
[21:32] | I am. I’m not one of them. | 我说了 我不是他们的一员 |
[21:35] | I don’t have powers. | 我没有异能 |
[21:36] | He’s lying. We all saw him. | 他撒谎 我们都看到了 |
[21:38] | It’s sleight of hand, you moron, not a superpower. | 那就是手法 你个白痴 不是超能力 |
[21:45] | Let’s see if you can make a bullet disappear. | 看看你能不能把子弹变没 |
[21:49] | You want to do the honors? | 你想来吗 |
[21:56] | Where the hell is it? | 哪去了 |
[21:57] | – Who took it? – It’s him. | -谁拿走了 -是他 |
[21:59] | I told you he made it disappear. | 我说了 他把枪变没了 |
[22:01] | I didn’t do anything. I swear. | 我什么都没做 我发誓 |
[22:04] | Now you see it. | 现在还在 |
[22:11] | No. | 不 |
[22:13] | Elena, how did you — | 埃琳娜 你怎么… |
[22:15] | – Maria. – Get away. | -玛丽亚 -走开 |
[22:17] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[22:18] | It’s her. She has the gun. | 是她 枪在她手上 |
[22:20] | She’s the Inhuman. | 她是异人 |
[22:53] | Stop or she’s dead! | 别动 否则杀了她 |
[23:07] | You see? You don’t have to be scared. | 瞧 你不用害怕的 |
[23:10] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[23:12] | Maria, it’s still me. I’m still the same. | 玛丽亚 我还是我 我没变 |
[23:15] | No, you’re one of them. | 不 你是他们的一员 |
[23:17] | Yes, but I’m still Elena, your friend. | 是 但我还是埃琳娜 你的朋友 |
[23:24] | No. | 不 |
[23:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:34] | At least I don’t have to wear a stupid dress. | 至少我不用穿裙子了 |
[23:37] | Any idea who they are, why they’re here? | 知道他们是谁吗 为什么来 |
[23:41] | They were here for me. | 他们来找我的 |
[23:43] | They knew I was in Miami in this hotel. | 他们知道我在迈阿密这家酒店里 |
[23:45] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[23:47] | I thought us registered people were protected. | 我们这些注册的人不是受保护的吗 |
[23:49] | Search these guys. | 搜身 |
[23:51] | I think my worst nightmare may have just come true. | 我最糟的噩梦可能成真了 |
[23:53] | No, let — Stay away from me! | 不 离我远点 |
[23:55] | We’re running out of time! | 我们要没时间了 |
[23:56] | We need to do something, anything! | 我们得想想办法 什么都行 |
[23:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:03] | I think I know how to solve all our problems. | 我好像知道怎么解决了 |
[24:05] | How? What is it? | 怎么 说啊 |
[24:08] | We’re gonna have to kill her. | 我们要杀了她 |
[24:13] | One chimpanzee, two chimpanzee. | 一个猩猩 两个猩猩 |
[24:17] | One chimpanzee, two chimpanzee. | 一个猩猩 两个猩猩 |
[24:20] | How did you know there was an Inhuman here? | 你怎么知道这里有个异人 |
[24:22] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[24:23] | I’m just a concerned citizen. | 我只是个热心市民 |
[24:26] | Then we have something in common, | 那我们有共同点了 |
[24:27] | because right now, I’m concerned about vigilantes | 因为现在 我担心趁断电 |
[24:29] | who target Inhumans during a blackout. | 针对打击异人的义警 |
[24:31] | Whose side are you on? | 你是哪边的 |
[24:33] | Not yours. | 不是你那边的 |
[24:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[24:40] | Concerned citizens don’t walk around wearing battle gear. | 热心市民才不会全副武装地到处走 |
[24:43] | This isn’t your average weekend-warrior vest. | 这不是普通的业余装备 |
[24:45] | This is advanced military tech. | 是高级军事装备 |
[24:47] | Just like the EMP. | 电磁脉冲也是 |
[24:49] | This isn’t the Inhumans. It’s a setup. | 这事不是异人族做的 这是阴谋 |
[24:51] | They’re being hunted. | 他们在被猎杀 |
[24:55] | And guess who’s doing the hunting. | 猜猜是谁在猎杀他们 |
[25:04] | So, how do you know Robbie? | 你怎么认识罗比的 |
[25:07] | I don’t. He gave me a ride. | 我不认识 就是搭个顺风车 |
[25:11] | He never gives anyone a ride, | 他从不让人搭顺风车 |
[25:13] | and you’re definitely not from this hood. | 而且你绝对不是这一带的 |
[25:15] | I don’t know. Maybe he felt sorry for me. | 不知道 或许是可怜我吧 |
[25:18] | Damsel in distress. | 落难少女 |
[25:20] | How’d you hurt your arm? | 你怎么伤到胳膊的 |
[25:22] | Hit by a car. | 被车撞了 |
[25:23] | How’d you end up in a wheelchair? | 你怎么坐上轮椅的 |
[25:27] | Wrong place, wrong time — years ago. | 很多年前 错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[25:31] | I made peace with it, though. | 但我已经接受了 |
[25:34] | And Robbie takes care of you? | 罗比一直照顾你吗 |
[25:36] | Takes care of me? I take care of his ass. | 照顾我 是我照顾他 |
[25:39] | What, is that funny? | 好笑吗 |
[25:41] | I just wonder what he would say to that. | 我就是在想他会怎么说 |
[25:43] | Doesn’t seem like he needs it. | 他似乎不需要照顾 |
[25:45] | Without me, his wheels, they would come off. | 没有我 他会支撑不住的 |
[25:50] | You know, he’s always out at night, always alone. | 他晚上总一个人出去 |
[25:53] | Thought it was gambling, maybe racing again, maybe drugs. | 我以为是赌博 或许又去赛车了 或是贩毒 |
[25:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:59] | I do know bad things come from bad people. | 但我知道 坏人会带来坏事 |
[26:04] | And you think I’m one of them. | 你觉得我是坏人 |
[26:14] | The Watchdogs are behind this? | 是监察者干的 |
[26:15] | Or someone’s behind them. | 或是有人指使他们 |
[26:17] | This was an orchestrated worldwide attack. | 这是有组织的全球范围内的袭击 |
[26:19] | Their turf has always been domestic. | 而他们一直是在本土活动 |
[26:21] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[26:28] | Asset numbers and addresses. | 异人编号和地址 |
[26:30] | This is what I was afraid of. | 我就是担心这个 |
[26:32] | This is from the Inhuman Registration List. | 这是异人注册名单上的 |
[26:34] | And every time an asset’s on the move, | 每次异人出动 |
[26:35] | it’s automatically updated. | 信息会自动更新 |
[26:36] | That’s how they knew she was here. | 所以他们才知道她在这儿 |
[26:37] | How’d they get it? | 他们怎么拿到的 |
[26:38] | Pretty sure it didn’t come out of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 不可能是神盾局泄露的 |
[26:39] | but we’re not the only agency that has it. | 但并不是只有我们掌握了这个 |
[26:41] | Not to mention every nation that signed the Accords. | 更别提还有所有签署了《协议》的国家 |
[26:43] | Well, no matter how tight security is, | 不管安保多么严格 |
[26:45] | things have a way of disappearing. | 东西总能不翼而飞 |
[26:46] | Lists, weapons, meds. | 名单 武器 药品 |
[26:50] | And if they’re hunting Inhumans here, | 如果他们在这儿搜寻异人 |
[26:51] | they’re hunting them in the other cities. | 其他城市肯定也是如此 |
[26:53] | With communications down, we have no way to warn them. | 通讯中断 我们根本不能警告他们 |
[26:55] | Yeah, well, might not be that much longer, | 或许就能恢复了 |
[26:57] | ’cause I think I can solve this. | 我可能有办法解决了 |
[27:00] | By getting tanked? | 靠喝酒吗 |
[27:02] | What? No, I just need the corks. | 什么 不 我只需要软木塞 |
[27:03] | And I’m also gonna need some needles and some bowls of water. | 我还需要几根针和几碗水 |
[27:08] | Didn’t any of you guys go to the Scouts? | 你们都不是童子军吗 |
[27:09] | We’re making compasses. | 我们要做罗盘 |
[27:11] | Oh, come on. It’s rudimentary science. | 拜托 这是最基本的科学 |
[27:14] | Yeah, no big deal. | 算了 |
[27:15] | Just rudimentary science. Maybe saving the day. | 基本科学 或许能拯救大局 |
[27:18] | Think of her brain as a computer | 把她的大脑想成电脑 |
[27:19] | that’s been compromised by — by bugs and glitches. | 故障让她出了问题 |
[27:22] | If we shut it down and reboot it, | 如果我们关机重启 |
[27:24] | then the parts of her brain that have been hyperactivated | 那么她大脑亢进的部分 |
[27:27] | should reset back to default. | 应该能重置到默认状态 |
[27:29] | This is crazy. | 这简直疯了 |
[27:30] | Without a doubt, but we’re out of time and out of options. | 当然 但我们已经没时间 没办法了 |
[27:34] | Okay. Well, once her heart stops, | 好吧 一旦她心脏停跳 |
[27:37] | we’ll have approximately seven minutes | 我们只有大概七分钟 |
[27:39] | before she has irreparable brain damage | 否则她将遭受不可逆的脑损伤 |
[27:41] | and can’t be brought back at all. | 再也不能复苏了 |
[27:42] | During which time we monitor her brain activity, | 这期间你可以观测她的脑活动 |
[27:44] | and once it reaches minimum threshold… | 一旦到达最低活动阈值 |
[27:45] | We’ll shock her back to life | 我们就电击复苏她 |
[27:47] | and hope that your theory is correct. | 祈祷你的理论是正确的 |
[27:49] | Exactly. Then we’ll go and have lots of drinks. | 没错 然后我们一起去喝酒 |
[27:51] | Right? You ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[27:53] | Hell, no, I’m not ready. | 当然没有 |
[27:54] | We’re about to kill May. | 我们要杀了梅 |
[27:57] | We’re about to save May. | 我们是要救她 |
[28:09] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[28:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:31] | The EMP releases a pulse every two seconds. | 电磁脉冲每两秒就放出一次脉冲 |
[28:34] | And for that one moment, it becomes magnetic north, | 那一刻 它就成为磁北 |
[28:36] | causing your needles to move a few degrees in that direction. | 你的针就会向那个方向移动几度 |
[28:38] | Now, based on how much they move each time, | 根据每次针动几度 |
[28:41] | I should be able to triangulate the source of the EMP | 我应该能三角定位电磁脉冲的源头 |
[28:44] | or at least get in the ballpark. | 至少能找到大概位置 |
[28:46] | Ready when you are, Slide Rule. | 就等你了 计算尺 |
[28:48] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[28:49] | Okay, call them out as they move. | 好 一动就喊 |
[28:51] | – 35 degrees east. – 5 degrees west. | -东35度 -西5度 |
[28:53] | – 10 degrees east. – Okay, here it comes again. | -东10度 -好 又来了 |
[28:55] | Look alive. | 精神点 |
[28:59] | We have less than two minutes. | 我们只有不到两分钟了 |
[29:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:02] | 警告 脑活动危险 | |
[29:02] | We’re approaching minimum brain activity threshold. | 即将达到最低大脑活动阈值 |
[29:02] | 警告 脑活动危险 | |
[29:03] | 警告 脑活动危险 | |
[29:06] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[29:12] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[29:18] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. We’ve lost power. | 不知道 停电了 |
[29:20] | Not here. Not now. | 不能在这里 不能是现在啊 |
[29:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:23] | The backup generator should’ve kicked in. | 备用发电机应该会启动的 |
[29:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:27] | Come on, May. | 醒醒 梅 |
[29:29] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[29:34] | Come on, May. | 醒醒 梅 |
[29:38] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[29:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:41] | What’s happened to the bloody power? | 电力是怎么了 |
[29:45] | We just lost part of D.C. | 华府也部分断电了 |
[29:51] | Yes, Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[29:56] | Uh, watching now, sir. | 我在看 先生 |
[29:59] | 最新异人族威胁 下达24小时最后通牒中止异人注册 | |
[29:59] | We now control seven cities. | 我们控制了七座城市 |
[30:01] | If you do not end the Registration of Inhumans in 24 hours, | 如果不在24小时内中止异人注册 |
[30:05] | we will black out seven more. | 我们将再让七座城市断电 |
[30:08] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[30:09] | I understand the gravity of the situation. | 我了解情况的严重性 |
[30:12] | Just give me one more hour. | 再给我一小时 |
[30:13] | Agent Coulson and his team are on the case. | 科尔森特工和他的队伍在追查此案 |
[30:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[30:21] | The President wants to send troops into the blackout zones, | 总统要派军进入断电区 |
[30:24] | take out the Inhumans by any means necessary. | 不惜一切代价铲除异人 |
[30:29] | Come on, Coulson. | 加油 科尔森 |
[30:32] | Bring me that win. | 帮我拿下这局 |
[30:34] | – 30 degrees east. – 10 degrees west. | -东30度 -西10度 |
[30:36] | – 10 degrees east. – Okay, got it. | -东10度 -好了 知道了 |
[30:46] | There. | 这里 |
[30:48] | “X” marks the spot. | X标记的地方 |
[30:51] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[30:53] | You have to come back. | 你必须醒过来 |
[30:56] | I’m not losing you. I…promise. | 我不要失去你 我发誓 |
[31:01] | Do you hear me, Agent May? You have to come back. | 听到了吗 梅特工 你得醒过来 |
[31:04] | That’s an order. | 我命令你 |
[31:07] | We need ice. We need to keep her cold. | 我们需要冰 我们要保持她低温 |
[31:10] | That’s really not… | 这已经没… |
[31:12] | I mean, at this point… | 到了现在 |
[31:14] | If we could only jump-start a battery or… | 如果我们能启动一个电池或者… |
[31:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[31:42] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:43] | It’s a self-sustaining, magnetically shielded clean-energy device. | 是个自持 磁屏蔽 洁净能源装置 |
[31:46] | It’s a prototype of something | 是个原型机 |
[31:47] | I’ve been working on in my spare time. | 我空闲时间搞的项目用的 |
[31:49] | Might just do the trick. | 或许能行 |
[31:53] | Go. | 动手 |
[31:54] | Come on, May. Fight it. | 加油 梅 撑住 |
[31:58] | Again. | 再来 |
[31:59] | Wake up. Come on, May. Fight. | 醒醒 来啊 梅 撑住 |
[32:02] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[32:09] | Oh, where am I? | 我在哪 |
[32:13] | Get this crap off of me. | 把这玩意摘掉 |
[32:17] | Welcome back, Agent May. | 欢迎回来 梅特工 |
[32:21] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[32:30] | Looks empty. You sure this is the right place? | 似乎是空的 你确定是这里吗 |
[32:32] | I said I’d get us in the ballpark. | 我说能找个大概了 |
[32:35] | I don’t know, Turbo. | 不对吧 糊涂虫 |
[32:40] | Halt. | 慢 |
[32:56] | Well, the good news is, Fitz was right. | 好消息是 菲兹是对的 |
[32:58] | The EMP is here. | 电磁脉冲是在这儿 |
[32:59] | Yeah, the bad news is, we’re out-gunned. | 坏消息 我们火力不足 |
[33:03] | Any suggestions? | 有什么提议吗 |
[33:10] | – Are you seeing this? – What the… | -看到了吗 -什么鬼 |
[33:16] | She’s over there! | 她在那里 |
[33:32] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪呢 |
[33:33] | My gun’s gone. | 我的枪没了 |
[33:34] | It’s a Inhuman. | 是异人 |
[34:04] | Okay. All set. Let there be light. | 行了 好了 来点光吧 |
[34:14] | Welcome back, fellas. | 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[34:20] | So many people looking for an excuse to hate. | 那么多人寻找一个仇视的理由 |
[34:23] | It’s spreading. | 他们在扩张 |
[34:24] | Passports, visas. | 护照 签证 |
[34:26] | Somebody’s taken the Watchdogs global. | 有人让监察者国际化了 |
[34:30] | Yeah, this is Agent Coulson. Get me the Director. | 我是科尔森特工 接局长 |
[34:32] | We have a solve. | 我们有解决办法了 |
[34:39] | They were saying on the news earlier | 早先新闻上说 |
[34:40] | that the Inhumans caused the blackouts. | 是异人导致了断电 |
[34:43] | Think that’s true? | 你觉得是真的吗 |
[34:44] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[34:46] | I’ve never met one. | 我没见过异人 |
[34:48] | Just know that people don’t like them ’cause they’re different. | 只知道人们不喜欢他们 因为他们与众不同 |
[34:53] | I’ve been there. | 这我了解 |
[34:55] | That doesn’t look so great. | 看上去不妙啊 |
[34:57] | I don’t know why you’re not at the E.R. | 我不知道你为什么不肯去急诊室 |
[34:59] | It won’t do any good. There’s no power. | 没用的 又没电 |
[35:04] | Looks like someone’s watching out for you. | 看来有人挺照顾你 |
[35:06] | That excuse won’t work anymore, Daisy, | 这个借口不好使了 黛西 |
[35:09] | if that’s your real name. | 如果那是你的真名 |
[35:11] | I’ve had a few. | 我有过不止一个真名 |
[35:14] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:16] | One of them Quake? | 震波女也是吗 |
[35:20] | Look, that guy who had the gun to my head went flying. | 那个拿枪指着我脑袋的人飞了起来 |
[35:24] | How did that happen? | 那是怎么回事 |
[35:26] | I felt the earth rumble. | 我感到地面颤动了 |
[35:28] | Nothing there but you — | 那里只有你 |
[35:30] | in a lot of pain but so afraid to go to the hospital. | 你那么疼 又不敢去医院 |
[35:36] | Hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[35:40] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我不会透露你的秘密 |
[35:44] | Thanks, Gabe. | 谢了 加布 |
[35:46] | As long as you leave and never come near my brother again. | 只要你离开 永远别再接近我哥哥 |
[35:51] | Robbie needs good people around him. | 罗比需要跟好人接触 |
[35:55] | And that’s not you. | 你不是 |
[36:00] | The man with the list and the ones guarding the EMP, | 拿名单的人 和守卫电磁脉冲的人 |
[36:03] | they all had Watchdog tattoos. | 都有监察者文身 |
[36:05] | And some serious hardware. | 和厉害的设备 |
[36:07] | Someone’s backing them. | 有人在支持他们 |
[36:08] | With big-time resources and foreign involvement. | 资源可观 与境外势力勾结 |
[36:11] | Whoever it is, they’ve declared war on the Inhumans. | 不管是谁 他们向异人族宣战了 |
[36:13] | It’s working. | 很见效 |
[36:14] | Fear is spreading like wildfire out there. | 恐惧向野火一般在蔓延 |
[36:16] | – How do we counter that? – Maybe it’s time. | -我们怎么应付 -或许是时候了 |
[36:19] | No, it’s too soon, Phil. | 不 还太早 菲尔 |
[36:20] | We have a specific plan for the rollout. | 我们对出山有详尽计划 |
[36:24] | Can I offer you some advice, something I learned from Fury? | 可以给你句建议吗 我跟弗瑞学来的东西 |
[36:29] | It’s important to know when to throw out the plan. | 知道什么时候启动计划是很重要的 |
[36:33] | And you think this is one of those moments? | 你觉得 这就是那样的时刻吗 |
[36:35] | That’s for you to decide, Director. | 那得你来决定 局长 |
[36:49] | No? Okay. | 不要 好吧 |
[36:54] | I wish Daisy were here to see this. | 真希望黛西能看到这一切 |
[36:59] | Nothing? | 不说 |
[37:03] | So you’re not gonna come clean? | 你不打算承认吗 |
[37:06] | We know you’ve been communicating with her, Yo-Yo. | 我们知道你一直跟她有联系 悠悠球 |
[37:12] | I gave her my word. | 我向她发誓了 |
[37:13] | What? That you’d lie? | 什么 替她撒谎吗 |
[37:15] | You knew we were out there looking for her. | 你明知道我们在到处找她 |
[37:17] | You could’ve helped us. You could’ve made contact. | 你本可以帮忙 跟她联系 |
[37:20] | But instead, you used me to get meds for her. | 但你却利用我 替她拿药 |
[37:23] | She’s the one who makes contact. | 是她来联系我 |
[37:25] | And Daisy doesn’t want to be found, | 黛西不想被找到 |
[37:27] | so you should respect that. | 你该尊重她的心意 |
[37:28] | Look, she’s hurt and she’s in danger | 她受了伤 而且她有危险 |
[37:30] | and she’s mixed up with that… | 她跟那个什么搅在一起 |
[37:32] | I don’t know what the hell it is, but it ain’t good. | 我都不知道他算什么 但不是好事 |
[37:35] | The man on fire? | 火头人吗 |
[37:44] | You knew about this? | 你知道 |
[37:50] | Angry looks good on you, Mack. | 你生气的样子很帅 迈克 |
[37:52] | Don’t do that. | 别 |
[37:54] | Don’t shrug this off. | 别装没事人 |
[37:55] | There shouldn’t be any secrets between us. | 我们之间不该有秘密 |
[37:57] | Why not? There’s nothing else between us. | 为什么 我们之间也没有别的 |
[38:03] | All right, has everybody seen this guy but me? | 好吧 除了我你们都见过这人了吗 |
[38:06] | I’ve only heard talk. | 我只听过传闻 |
[38:08] | He’s a legend out there. | 他是个传奇 |
[38:11] | The, uh, Ghost Rider. | 恶灵骑士 |
[38:15] | Eh, most people think it’s folklore. | 大部分人认为那是传说 |
[38:17] | Ah, he’s real. | 他是真的 |
[38:19] | – We find anything else? – No, not on him. | -有其他发现吗 -关于他没有 |
[38:21] | I did get a list of faculty | 我拿到了 |
[38:23] | that worked at Momentum Energy Labs | 动力新能源实验室 |
[38:24] | back when it was operational. | 关闭前的职工名单 |
[38:25] | Could be something to look into. | 或许值得一查 |
[38:26] | Oh, hey, there he is. | 他出现了 |
[38:30] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[38:30] | 国会山直播 杰弗里·梅斯就关于异人族的担忧发表讲话 | |
[38:31] | I’m Jeffrey Mace, | 我是杰弗里·梅斯 |
[38:32] | and the President has asked me to address recent events | 总统要求我就让很多人担心的近期事件 |
[38:36] | that have many of you concerned. | 向大家做下通报 |
[38:38] | You all know who I am. | 你们都知道我是谁 |
[38:39] | You know my work with international affairs, | 你们知道我在国际事务上的工作 |
[38:41] | but most importantly, you know I’m a straight shooter. | 更重要的是 你们知道我这人有话直说 |
[38:44] | So let’s set the record straight. | 所以 我们把话说清楚 |
[38:48] | The Inhumans were not responsible | 近期的断电事件 |
[38:50] | for the recent blackouts. | 并非异人族所为 |
[38:52] | They were caused by human extremists | 而是人类极端分子 |
[38:55] | hell-bent on spreading fear — | 他们一心想散播恐慌 |
[38:58] | fear of these new members of our community. | 让人们恐惧这些社会的新成员 |
[39:02] | They want to turn us against each other, | 他们想让我们相互反目 |
[39:05] | but I’m here to tell you… | 但我要告诉你们 |
[39:09] | …that’s not gonna work. | 这是行不通的 |
[39:12] | Where’s Daisy? | 黛西呢 |
[39:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:14] | Fell asleep. When I woke up, she was gone. | 我睡着了 醒来时她已经走了 |
[39:19] | And it won’t work | 他们不能得逞 |
[39:21] | because there’s an old friend back in town, | 还因为有位老朋友重出江湖了 |
[39:24] | here to deal with this threat | 他们将应对这一威胁 |
[39:25] | and any other threat that comes our way. | 和其他可能出现的威胁 |
[39:27] | And last night, that old friend turned all the lights back on, | 昨晚 这位老朋友恢复了我们的电力 |
[39:32] | saving countless lives. | 拯救了无数生命 |
[39:35] | And that old friend… | 这位老朋友 |
[39:38] | is S.H.I.E.L.D. | 就是神盾局 |
[39:46] | Hope we’re doing the right thing. | 希望我们做得对 |
[39:48] | I liked working in the shadows. | 我喜欢在阴影里行事的 |
[39:51] | Well, at least you won’t have to live in them anymore. | 至少你不用再活在阴影里了 |
[39:55] | – Excuse me. – Working closely with some of the smartest minds | -失陪 -我在跟一些我所认识的 |
[39:57] | I’ve had the pleasure of knowing, | 最聪明的人合作 |
[39:59] | we’re in the process of rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D… | 一点点重建神盾局 |
[40:00] | I hear you’re a little bit more yourself. | 听说你现在更像自己了 |
[40:03] | I feel cranky. | 我想发脾气 |
[40:04] | Like I said. | 正如我所说 |
[40:07] | That should be you up there. | 应该是你去讲 |
[40:09] | No. | 不 |
[40:11] | I’m right where I belong. | 我就在我该在的地方 |
[40:12] | So, let’s set the record straight one more time. | 让我再重申一次 |
[40:14] | We’re back, and we’re here to protect you — | 我们回来了 我们会保护你 |
[40:17] | all of you, human and Inhuman alike. | 所有人 不管是人类还是异人 |
[40:22] | When others try to tear us apart, | 当有人企图分裂我们 |
[40:24] | it only brings us together. | 我们只会更加团结 |
[40:28] | We’re all on the same team, | 我们都是一边的 |
[40:31] | because a team that trusts is a team that — | 因为团队相互信任 才能… |
[40:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. was a puppet of Hydra, | 神盾局曾是九头蛇的傀儡 |
[40:46] | and now they’ll be puppets of the Inhumans. | 现在他们会成为异人族的傀儡 |
[40:47] | 神盾局回归 纳迪尔参议员回应杰弗里·梅斯的讲话 | |
[40:49] | I have very credible sources that are telling me | 我有可靠消息称 |
[40:51] | the Inhumans were responsible for the blackouts, | 断电正是异人族所为 |
[40:54] | despite what Jeffery Mace may say. | 不管杰弗里·梅斯怎么说 |
[40:56] | That was Senator Nadeer, | 以上是纳迪尔参议员 |
[40:57] | weighing in on the government’s announcement | 她的言论是针对政府宣布 |
[40:59] | of the return of the Strategic… | 国土战略… |
[41:01] | Give me some good news. | 给我点好消息 |
[41:03] | Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. managed to turn on all the power, | 虽然神盾局恢复了电力 |
[41:05] | we were able to eliminate 17 Inhumans worldwide. | 我们还是在全球范围内铲除了17个异人 |
[41:08] | Good. Good start. | 很好 好开始 |
[41:10] | I’m at my brother’s place, but I’ll be heading out now. | 我在我弟弟家 我这就出发 |
[41:12] | I’ll call you from the car for the play-by-play. | 等我上车再打给你 你详尽说下 |
[41:26] | You want me to turn it off? | 要我关掉吗 |
[41:28] | You know what? I’ll leave it on. | 算了 还是开着吧 |
[41:29] | Keep you company. | 让它陪陪你 |
[41:31] | I’ll be back in a few days to check in. | 过几天我再回来看你 |
[41:39] | Love you. | 爱你 |