时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You’ve already met Aida, as a voice on the computer. | 你知道艾达的 就是电脑上的那个声音 |
[00:05] | I built her a body. | 我给她造了一具身体 |
[00:06] | God, Lucy, look at you. What happened? | 上帝啊 露西 看看你 怎么回事 |
[00:08] | You shouldn’t have used the Darkhold. | 你就不该用《黑暗神书》 |
[00:10] | That book can help us now. | 那本书现在能帮我们 |
[00:12] | Fix us. | 治好我们 |
[00:13] | We’re gonna find the book | 我们要找到书 |
[00:14] | and stop anyone who tries to get it. | 阻止其他想得到它的人 |
[00:16] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[00:18] | She was touched by a ghost. | 鬼魂碰了她 |
[00:19] | We’re gonna have to kill her. | 我们要杀了她 |
[00:21] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[00:23] | There’s a group called the Watchdogs. | 有一个叫”监察者”的组织 |
[00:24] | They’re hunting Inhumans. | 他们在追杀异人 |
[00:25] | And who knows what kind of weapon | 谁知道他们从帕萨迪纳 |
[00:26] | they stole from the energy lab in Pasadena. | 那间能源实验室又偷了什么样的武器 |
[00:29] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[00:34] | You know someone that worked at that Momentum facility? | 你认识动力实验室的人吗 |
[00:37] | – My uncle. – Uncle Elias Morrow? | -我舅舅 -伊莱亚斯·莫罗舅舅吗 |
[00:39] | Doing time at South Ridge Penitentiary? | 在南岭监狱蹲号的那个吗 |
[00:41] | He’s a good man. He did a bad thing. | 他是个好人 干了件坏事 |
[00:43] | I’m going to go see him. | 我要去见他 |
[00:53] | It checks all our boxes — | 我们的要求它都符合 |
[00:55] | hardwood floors, breakfast nook, bay window, cozy and charming. | 实木地板 早餐桌 飘窗 舒适 有魅力 |
[00:59] | Yeah, well, “Cozy” means small and “Charming” means old. | 好吧 舒适就是小 有魅力就是旧 |
[01:02] | Where did you find this place? | 你在哪找到的 |
[01:03] | An e-mail offer. | 有人给我发了邮件 |
[01:04] | Honestly, it was almost too good to be true. | 说实话 好的都不真实了 |
[01:06] | This is the one, Fitz. I can feel it. | 肯定就是它了 菲兹 我能感觉到 |
[01:08] | And it’s, uh — it’s definitely within our price range? | 那价格我们可以接受吗 |
[01:10] | Can one really put a dollar amount on the perfect home? | 完美的家是可以标价的吗 |
[01:13] | Yes, one can, and we did. | 是的 可以 我们标了 |
[01:16] | And it’ll be well worth it, I promise. | 肯定会物超所值的 我保证 |
[01:19] | Shame you can’t be here. | 真可惜你不能来 |
[01:21] | My one day not working, and you’re in the thick of it. | 我唯一不用上班的一天你却被工作埋起来了 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I’m heading to Radcliffe’s. | 是啊 我正要去找拉德克里夫 |
[01:25] | It seems you’re spending all your time there lately. | 最近你好像整天待在那儿 |
[01:27] | Does it? Eh, I guess so. | 是吗 可能吧 |
[01:29] | Trying to figure out a less deadly way | 我想找一种不那么致命的疗法 |
[01:31] | to cure our ghost victims. | 治疗那些鬼魂受害人 |
[01:33] | Take lots of pictures. | 多拍点照片 |
[01:34] | You’ve got it — plenty of pictures. | 好嘞 会拍很多 |
[01:37] | And good luck. I’ll see you tonight. | 祝你好运 晚上见 |
[01:39] | – Love you. – Yeah, I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[01:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:53] | I’m here about the apartment. | 我是来看房子的 |
[02:03] | Is anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[02:27] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[02:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:31] | I had nowhere else to turn. | 我没有别人可求助了 |
[02:45] | Eli, you’ve got a visitor. | 伊莱 有人探视 |
[03:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:17] | Agent Phil Coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森特工 |
[03:19] | I’m with the Strategic Homeland Intervention, | 我是国土战略防御攻击 |
[03:21] | Enforcement and Logistics Division. | 与后勤保障局的 |
[03:25] | S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 神盾局 |
[03:26] | Still a thing? | 还存在呢 |
[03:27] | We’re making a comeback. | 我们回归了 |
[03:29] | I’m here about an incident that occurred | 你在动力新能源实验室工作时 |
[03:31] | at Momentum Alternative Energy Lab when you worked there. | 发生了一起事故 我是为此而来 |
[03:34] | Is there anything you can tell me? | 你有什么能告诉我的吗 |
[03:36] | There’s not much information out there. | 我们能得到的信息不多 |
[03:38] | Think tank working on undisclosed projects, | 一个研究秘密项目的智囊团 |
[03:41] | and then there’s an accident. | 然后发生了一起事故 |
[03:43] | “Accident.” | “事故” |
[03:45] | Are you saying it was something else? | 你是说不止如此 |
[03:47] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[03:48] | I’m sure it wasn’t easy growing up where you did, | 你在那样的环境中长大肯定不容易 |
[03:50] | but you were 1 in 10 from your high school to graduate from college | 但你是你们高中十个大学毕业生之一 |
[03:53] | and the only one to go on and get a PhD. | 更是唯一一个继续深造拿到博士学位的 |
[03:56] | You worked hard to provide for your sister and her kids, | 你努力打拼 供养你妹妹和她的孩子 |
[03:58] | so I think you’re a decent guy. | 所以我觉得你是个正派的人 |
[04:00] | Sure, some petty theft as a kid, but no history of violence. | 小时候确实有小偷小摸 但没有暴力犯罪记录 |
[04:04] | But then one bad situation | 但你遇上了糟糕的情况 |
[04:05] | turned into a manslaughter charge. | 结果被控过失杀人 |
[04:08] | I don’t expect you to open up to a suit with a badge — | 我不指望你对穿西装拿警徽的人敞开心扉 |
[04:10] | Suits like you is why I’m in here. | 我进监狱就是因为你这样的西装男 |
[04:12] | But there’s a chance, if you help me, | 但如果你帮我的话 |
[04:14] | that I can help you get out of here. | 我也许能帮你出狱 |
[04:26] | Let me get that for you, Agent May. | 我帮你关掉 梅特工 |
[04:30] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[04:32] | That must have been annoying. | 那声音肯定很烦人 |
[04:33] | Incredibly. | 特别烦人 |
[04:35] | Oh, speaking of which… | 说到烦人… |
[04:37] | You seem to be feeling better, Agent May. | 你好像好一些了 梅特工 |
[04:39] | No doubt in part to the care Aida has given to you. | 艾达的照料肯定帮了些忙 |
[04:42] | Aida’s my assistant. | 艾达是我的助手 |
[04:43] | She’s been tending to you since — since the procedure. | 手术之后 她就一直在照顾你 |
[04:47] | Procedure? | 手术 |
[04:48] | Dr. Radcliffe stopped your heart for seven minutes | 为了重启你的中枢神经系统 |
[04:50] | in order to reboot your central nervous system. | 拉德克里夫博士让你的心脏停跳了七分钟 |
[04:53] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[04:54] | Well, in order to quell the hyperactivity | 为了平息你网状激活系统的 |
[04:56] | in your reticular activating system, | 过度活跃状态 |
[04:58] | we had to… very carefully, | 我们不得不非常小心地 |
[05:00] | gently… kill you. | 温柔地 杀了你 |
[05:02] | Just a little bit. | 就一小会儿 |
[05:06] | I died. | 我死了 |
[05:07] | Yes, and came back. | 对 然后又复活了 |
[05:08] | Killed by Radcliffe. | 被拉德克里夫杀死了 |
[05:10] | All for a good cause. | 是出于好意 |
[05:12] | And hopefully, we’ve learned a great deal | 但愿我们学到的东西 |
[05:14] | that will help us cure others who have been similarly affected. | 能够帮助我们治疗其他同样病症的人 |
[05:16] | By killing them? | 也杀死他们吗 |
[05:18] | No, no. | 不不 |
[05:20] | Well, hopefully not. | 希望不必如此 |
[05:21] | Agent Fitz and I are working on a chemical solve | 菲兹特工和我正致力于用化学手段 |
[05:24] | for this… ghost virus. | 解决这个鬼魂病毒 |
[05:26] | But to do so, we need to run a few more tests. | 但为此我们需要做更多的测试 |
[05:29] | You’re saying I can’t leave. | 你的意思是我不能离开 |
[05:32] | Soon. | 很快就好 |
[05:33] | We’re close. | 我们快成功了 |
[05:34] | But Aida will be on hand to help with further testing | 但艾达会帮助我们做进一步的测试 |
[05:36] | and to take care of your needs. | 并且照顾你的需求 |
[05:40] | You can trust me with your life, Agent May. | 你可以把性命托付给我 梅特工 |
[05:46] | Whoever took this bullet out did an awful job. | 把这子弹取出去的人技术不行 |
[05:49] | I don’t get an “A” for effort? | 我的努力不配拿个优秀吗 |
[05:50] | You haven’t been to a proper doctor? | 你没去看真正的医生 |
[05:52] | You’re hard to get an appointment with. | 你太难预约了 |
[05:56] | I knew this place was too good to be true. | 我就知道这地方好得不真实 |
[05:59] | You’ve been tracking my search history. | 你追踪了我的搜索历史 |
[06:01] | Yeah, well, you were always a sucker for a breakfast nook. | 是啊 早餐桌一向是你的软肋 |
[06:04] | But don’t worry — the place is yours. | 但别担心 这地方是你的 |
[06:06] | And it’s rent-controlled now, so… | 它现在受租金管制 所以… |
[06:10] | You really should not have — | 你真的不应该… |
[06:11] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:12] | You also searched for double-vanity sinks. | 你还搜了双洗脸槽 |
[06:15] | – Things with Fitz must be going well. – Yeah. | -你和菲兹一定进展得不错吧 -是啊 |
[06:18] | Though moving in together will put it to the test, I’m sure. | 不过搬到一起才能看出到底进展怎么样 |
[06:22] | It’ll be great. | 肯定会很好的 |
[06:24] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的很为你开心 |
[06:26] | Are you now? | 真的吗 |
[06:32] | Oh, self-medicating. | 还自己用药啊 |
[06:35] | Those bone-restoration pills you’ve been stealing | 你偷的那些修复骨骼的药 |
[06:37] | don’t relieve pain. | 可不能减轻疼痛 |
[06:39] | Are you using your arm gauntlets? | 你用护腕了吗 |
[06:41] | They don’t work perfectly, | 虽然性能不够完美 |
[06:42] | but we specifically designed them so that they — | 但我们专门设计了让它可以… |
[06:44] | They’re not exactly incognito. | 那太显眼了 |
[06:46] | Stop mothering me, please. | 拜托 别唠叨我了 |
[06:52] | There. | 好了 |
[06:53] | Now you can get back to Lone Rangering | 你现在可以回去做你的独行侠了 |
[06:56] | – or whatever it is you’ve been doing. – Not yet. | -继续干你之前干的事 -等等 |
[07:01] | I didn’t come to you just for the Band-Aids. | 我找你不仅是为了让你给我治伤 |
[07:03] | I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. | 我想一石二鸟 |
[07:05] | Am I the bird or the stone? | 那我是鸟还是石呢 |
[07:10] | – These are — – Inhuman asset numbers and GPS coordinates. | -这是… -异人编号和定位坐标 |
[07:13] | Why do you have these? | 你怎么会有这些 |
[07:14] | Snagged them from a group of Watchdogs on my way here. | 我来的时候从一群监察者那里抢来的 |
[07:17] | Got a bullet for my trouble. | 为这个中了一枪 |
[07:20] | They’re hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D. Servers. | 他们黑进了神盾局的服务器 |
[07:22] | That’s how they find their victims. | 他们就是这样找到目标的 |
[07:23] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[07:24] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Servers are more secure now than they’ve ever been. | 神盾局服务器的安全性现在是最好的 |
[07:26] | They’re held offline in protected government facilities to — | 服务器离线工作放在受保护的政府设施里 为了 |
[07:29] | Keep out people like me? | 为了防我这种人吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah, well, they’re getting in somehow. | 他们不知道怎么黑进去了 |
[07:32] | And…I need you to do the same for me. | 我需要你也帮我黑进去 |
[07:36] | You want me to help you hack my own organization? | 你要我帮你黑进我所在的组织 |
[07:39] | Simmons, they’re targeting Inhumans. | 西蒙斯 他们在针对异人 |
[07:41] | They are murdering us. | 他们在铲除我们 |
[07:42] | There are protocols, Daisy. | 有规章制度 黛西 |
[07:44] | I take mandatory lie-detection tests. | 我要接受强制测谎 |
[07:45] | I can’t just voluntarily aid a wanted vigilante. | 我不能自愿帮助被通缉的义警 |
[07:57] | What if it wasn’t voluntary? | 如果不是自愿的呢 |
[08:03] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[08:07] | It’s hard to lose people you care about. | 失去在乎的人很难受 |
[08:08] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[08:10] | Somewhere along the way, something went wrong, | 在某个时刻 出了点岔子 |
[08:12] | and colleagues of yours, friends of yours, died. | 你的同事 你的朋友都死了 |
[08:17] | I’d like to keep the past where it is. | 我不想再讨论过去 |
[08:19] | Well, unfortunately, your past has come back to haunt you. | 不幸的是 你的过去又回来了 |
[08:23] | Because your colleagues… | 因为你的同事 |
[08:25] | Turns out they didn’t die that day. | 他们那天并没死 |
[08:28] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:29] | They’re alive, and they’ve gained abilities — | 他们不仅没死 还获得了异能 |
[08:32] | abilities they’re using to hurt people. | 他们在用这些异能伤人 |
[08:36] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[08:37] | Well, that’s usually when I enter the picture. | 所以我才会出现 |
[08:40] | I’m hoping you can help me understand. | 我希望你能帮我搞清楚 |
[08:43] | Look, this is, uh… | 这件事 |
[08:47] | I don’t want to get involved. | 我不想卷进去 |
[08:49] | I have to move on with my life. | 我必须继续我的生活 |
[08:51] | Any detail, even if it seems small, | 任何细节 即使看似不重要 |
[08:53] | could lead us to something. | 也可能带给我们一些线索 |
[08:55] | I can’t talk to the only other person related to this case | 我没法去找与这件事有关的另一个人 |
[08:58] | because you put them in a coma. | 因为你打得他陷入了昏迷 |
[09:00] | You’re all I’ve got. | 现在只有你能帮我了 |
[09:02] | Just point me in a direction. | 给我指条路吧 |
[09:06] | There’s a direction for you. | 出口就在那边 |
[09:14] | Stonewalled? | 碰壁了吗 |
[09:14] | Is it all over my face? | 我表现得那么明显吗 |
[09:16] | It was a first attempt. | 这是第一次尝试 |
[09:18] | I didn’t think he’d be the trusting type. | 我料到他不会轻信 |
[09:20] | Besides, it’s not easy to find out | 而且 得知同事死而复生 |
[09:21] | your colleagues are back from the dead. | 是件不好接受的事 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[09:35] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[09:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | It’s him, the matchstick guy. | 就是他 那个火柴人 |
[09:41] | – From Momentum Lab? – Yeah, get in the car. I’m driving. | -动力实验室的吗 -对 上车 我来开 |
[09:43] | Oh, hell no. | 别做梦了 |
[10:20] | What do you weigh, 210, 220? | 你多重 210磅 220磅 |
[10:22] | It’s not the extra weight. It’s your driving. | 不是我体重的问题 是你的车技 |
[10:24] | You should’ve let me take the wheel! | 你应该让我开的 |
[10:25] | My car. I drive. | 我的车 我来开 |
[10:28] | You wouldn’t fit behind the wheel anyway. | 反正这座位你也坐不下 |
[10:34] | – Duck! – No, no, no, no, no! | -趴下 -不不不 |
[10:59] | Oh, you’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得加把劲了 |
[11:16] | Can’t be a standard Magnum under the hood. | 那车的发动机肯定不是马格南的 |
[11:18] | That’s got to be at least a 426 Hemi. | 最差也是426半球形汽缸发动机 |
[11:20] | Maybe admire his car after we catch him. What do you think? | 等抓到他再欣赏他的车吧 你说呢 |
[11:23] | Yeah, we’ll never catch him. | 我们抓不到他的 |
[11:24] | I told you, you should’ve let me fix | 我说了 你早该让我修修 |
[11:26] | the flight functionality in this thing. | 这玩意的飞行功能 |
[11:27] | Don’t worry. It’s not gonna be a problem this time. | 别担心 这次不会成为问题的 |
[11:59] | I get his car now, right? | 他的车现在归我了吧 |
[12:00] | Isn’t that how this works? | 街头赛车不就这规矩吗 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | Let’s go over it one more time. | 我们再过一遍 |
[12:08] | Is that necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[12:09] | Yes, because we cannot afford to slip up. | 有 因为我们不能出错 |
[12:11] | Okay. So, in that high-security building | 好 那么在那栋戒备森严的大楼里 |
[12:13] | is one of the Inhuman registration information servers. | 有一台异人注册信息服务器 |
[12:15] | I’m aware of how my own agency operates, thank you. | 我了解自己组织的运作方式 谢谢你 |
[12:17] | Every day at the same time, | 每天同一时间 |
[12:18] | Agent Elizabeth Albee brings a drive | 伊丽莎白·艾尔比特工都会带着一个 |
[12:21] | with updated information to this location. | 有最新信息的硬盘来这里 |
[12:23] | I’m to steal her I.D. Badge… | 我要去偷她的身份徽章 |
[12:24] | So I can clone it and put a fake identity on top of it. | 复制后贴上假的身份信息 |
[12:27] | And then you’re gonna take this flash drive… | 然后你把这个闪存盘 |
[12:31] | Insert it into the server… | 插进服务器… |
[12:33] | And it’ll give me remote access. | 我就能远程访问了 |
[12:37] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[12:38] | Right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[12:40] | Okay, so we’ll need to — | 好了 我们得… |
[12:42] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[12:44] | Simmons! | 西蒙斯 |
[12:51] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干什么 |
[13:09] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[13:10] | What do you mean you nailed it? | 搞定是什么意思 |
[13:11] | What did you even do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[13:12] | I simply told Agent Albee | 我就直接告诉艾尔比特工 |
[13:14] | that there was new information on the flash drive | 闪存盘里有新情报 |
[13:16] | and she’s going to deliver it with the rest. | 剩下的她就会自己做了 |
[13:18] | That should give us access. | 这样我们就能进入系统了 |
[13:19] | And how did you get her to agree to that? | 你是如何让她同意那么做的 |
[13:22] | Well, technically, | 严格说 |
[13:23] | as S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Special Advisor in Science and Technology, | 作为神盾局的科技部特别顾问 |
[13:25] | she works for me. | 她是我下属 |
[13:29] | I’m the boss. | 我是老板 |
[13:34] | There must be a way to synthesize | 一定有办法合成 |
[13:35] | the necessary neurotransmitters | 调节丘脑皮质活动的 |
[13:36] | to regulate thalamocortical activity. | 必要神经介质 |
[13:38] | Or block reception altogether. | 或者干脆把受体屏蔽 |
[13:40] | You know, a way to trick the brain out of fear | 欺骗大脑 使其不再恐惧 |
[13:43] | and the resultant physical strain on the body. | 摆脱其导致的身体劳损 |
[13:45] | What I wouldn’t have given for that in primary school. | 为什么我上小学时没接受过那种治疗 |
[13:47] | I used to get so nervous, my eyes would all bug out, | 我那时会紧张得双眼暴突 |
[13:49] | and I’d lose my breath. | 还会喘不上气 |
[13:53] | Aida, sh-she’s out. | 艾达 她出来了 |
[13:54] | Why — Why — Why would she be out? | 为什么她出来了 |
[13:57] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[13:58] | Your eyes do bug out when you get nervous. | 你紧张的时候双眼是会暴突 |
[14:00] | Why are you not nervous? | 你为什么不紧张 |
[14:03] | Because I let her out. | 因为是我让她出来的 |
[14:05] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:06] | No, I’m just a scientist. | 不 我是个科学家 |
[14:07] | This is — This is a huge risk. | 这样太危险了 |
[14:09] | You can’t — You can’t just parade her about. | 你不能就让她就这么随意走动 |
[14:10] | No one’s supposed to know about her. | 不能让人知道她的 |
[14:12] | I know it’s a risk, but it’s a risk we have to take. | 我知道这危险 但是我们得冒这个险 |
[14:15] | You have improved her social cues dramatically. | 你大大增强了她的社交信号识辩 |
[14:18] | We are on the cusp. | 我们正处于转折点 |
[14:19] | This is the ultimate Turing Test. | 这就是终极图灵测试 |
[14:22] | I mean, who better to put Aida through her paces | 还有谁比神盾局眼光最敏锐 |
[14:25] | than the most discerning, formidable agent | 最出色的特工 |
[14:27] | that S.H.I.E.L.D. has to offer? | 能更好地测试艾达呢 |
[14:30] | Fitz, art and science have their meeting in method. | 菲兹 艺术与科学的手法是相同的 |
[14:35] | Oh, do — do not go quoting bloody Bulwer-Lytton at me. | 别跟我引用布尔沃·利顿[英国小说家 诗人]的话 |
[14:39] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[14:47] | Hello, Fitz. Always nice to see you. | 你好 菲兹 见到你总是很高兴 |
[14:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:52] | How — what is — | 这…你们… |
[14:53] | What is — how is everything going in here? | 你们…这里进展如何 |
[14:55] | Still waiting for them to finish the test | 还在等他们完成测试 |
[14:57] | so I can get the hell out of here. | 我才能离开这儿 |
[14:59] | Just assessing any last glitches before we send May on her way. | 正在评估最后的小故障 然后就让梅离开 |
[15:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:08] | We’ll leave the women to it, shall we? | 我们让女士们自己来吧 |
[15:14] | Every Inhuman has a wristwatch, | 每个异人都有一块手表 |
[15:16] | an asset communication device that tracks location, | 既是通信设备 又能追踪位置 |
[15:19] | vital signs, et cetera. | 检测生命体征等等 |
[15:20] | I mean, it’s for their own safety. | 这是为了他们的安全 |
[15:21] | Yeah, how’s that working out so far? | 那到目前为止它管用吗 |
[15:23] | Well, I — | 我… |
[15:28] | Elizabeth Albee came through. | 伊丽莎白·艾尔比办妥了 |
[15:30] | Looks like an encrypted third party’s | 好像是有加密的第三方 |
[15:31] | hijacking the stream of information… | 劫持了信息流 |
[15:33] | As the devices send and receive signals. | 趁设备收发信号的时候 |
[15:35] | So much for new security measures. | 新的安全措施不过如此 |
[15:37] | If they can tap into the data directly, then they have — | 如果他们能直接读取数据 那他们就知道… |
[15:39] | Information on a lot of Inhumans. | 很多异人的信息 |
[15:44] | I warned everyone on this list, but… | 我给名单上的每个人都发了警告 但是… |
[15:45] | Let’s just see how many compromised names you weren’t able to… | 看看有多少泄露的名字你没法… |
[15:49] | Wait. I recognize that number. Who is it? | 等等 我对这个号码有印象 是谁的 |
[15:56] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[15:57] | I haven’t seen him since… Hive. | 我自从蜂巢之后就…再也没见过他 |
[16:00] | Right. Well, withdrawal from Hive’s sway | 他对蜂巢劝降的戒断反应 |
[16:03] | – hit him even harder than you. – I can imagine. | -比你更严重 -我可以想象 |
[16:06] | We did everything we could for him, but like yourself, | 我们能为他做的都做了 但跟你一样 |
[16:08] | it seemed he couldn’t get away from us fast enough. | 他好像迫不及待地想摆脱我们 |
[16:11] | Only shows his face at mandatory check-ins. | 只会在强制检查的时候出现 |
[16:16] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[16:19] | It was good to see you. | 能见到你很高兴 |
[16:20] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[16:21] | James is next on their to-do list. | 詹姆斯是他们的下个目标 |
[16:22] | I have to get to him before they do. | 我得赶在他们之前找到他 |
[16:24] | We have to get to him. | 是我们得找到他 |
[16:25] | In case you don’t remember, that’s my job. | 如果你忘了的话 那是我的工作 |
[16:27] | I appreciate the help, Simmons, | 谢谢你的帮助 西蒙斯 |
[16:28] | but I can take it from here — on my own. | 但接下来就交给我吧 我自己能行 |
[16:31] | You can’t have it both ways, Daisy. | 你不能这样随心所欲 黛西 |
[16:33] | You can’t push us away and then come crawling back, half-dead, | 你不能先把我们推开 然后心情好了 |
[16:35] | only when you feel like it. | 就半死不活地跑回来 |
[16:37] | It isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[16:38] | You’ve already put a gun to my head. | 你已经拿枪指过我的脑袋 |
[16:40] | We’re in this together now. | 我们要一起行动 |
[16:42] | So suck it up. | 所以忍忍吧 |
[16:52] | Damn. Not even a dent. | 我去 一点坑都没有 |
[16:54] | I wouldn’t mind having a superpower like that for a day or two. | 我倒不介意能有这种超能力一两天 |
[16:57] | Hands off my ride, man. | 别碰我的座驾 伙计 |
[16:59] | The car is safe. | 你的车很安全 |
[17:01] | Your situation’s a little more precarious. | 不过你的处境可就有点难说了 |
[17:03] | You really think this thing can hold me? | 你真觉得这玩意关得住我 |
[17:07] | It’s contained a lot more dangerous people than you. | 它关过很多比你更危险的人 |
[17:09] | Is that a dare? | 你这是挑衅我吗 |
[17:11] | I’ve heard rumors from your part of the world | 我在你那边听到了不少传言 |
[17:14] | about a man with a flaming skull. | 关于一个火骷髅男 |
[17:16] | Always seemed like an urban legend to me. | 我一直以为是个都市传说 |
[17:18] | You’ve managed to escape capture all this time. | 你一直得以避免被抓 |
[17:20] | And we nab you in a parking lot. | 而我们在停车场把你拿下了 |
[17:22] | That’s got to hurt. | 心里很窝火吧 |
[17:25] | We got facts, too. | 我们了解你的情况 |
[17:26] | Robbie Reyes — dropped out of Garfield High. | 罗比·雷耶斯 从加菲尔德高中辍学 |
[17:29] | Took work at Canelo Auto and Body to help pay the rent. | 在卡诺洛汽车打工 好付房租 |
[17:31] | A halfway decent driver. | 车技还不赖 |
[17:33] | With a few bad habits. | 就是有几个坏习惯 |
[17:34] | Well, one really bad habit of killing people. | 有个很坏的习惯是杀人 |
[17:38] | Only those who have it coming. | 只杀该杀的 |
[17:40] | From what I can tell, that seems to be true. | 据我的调查 似乎真是如此 |
[17:42] | Which makes you a little more interesting. | 所以你更加有意思了 |
[17:44] | Well, I have a code I try to live by. | 我有原则 我在尽量遵守 |
[17:46] | And a penchant – for spontaneous combustion, | 还倾向于自燃 |
[17:48] | which, I must say, sounds painful. | 我得说 听上去很疼 |
[17:49] | How do you do it? You’re not an Inhuman, are you? | 你怎么做到的 你不是异人族的吧 |
[17:52] | Why do you guys keep asking me that? | 你们为什么老问我这个 |
[17:54] | Then where does your power come from? | 那你的异能是怎么来的 |
[17:58] | I made a deal with the devil. | 我跟魔鬼做了交易 |
[18:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:04] | Just… | 那我… |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:11] | Ghosts, devils… | 鬼 魔鬼 |
[18:14] | You believe any of this stuff we’re dealing with? | 你相信这些东西吗 |
[18:15] | I believe in God, so I got to believe in the other thing. | 我相信上帝 所以我也得相信另一个 |
[18:18] | Well, in my experience, gods usually turn out to be aliens. | 依我的经验 神一般都是外星人 |
[18:23] | Alien would definitely explain the things he can do. | 外星人是能解释他的能力 |
[18:27] | He was at the Momentum Lab | 他去了动力实验室 |
[18:28] | and showed up at the prison, too. | 也去过监狱 |
[18:31] | We’re chasing the same things. | 我们的目标是一样的 |
[18:33] | You said Daisy trusts him? | 你说黛西信任他 |
[18:34] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[18:37] | Wh-Why? – Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你想什么呢 |
[18:41] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[18:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:47] | I think it’s time I make a deal with the devil myself. | 我想我也该跟魔鬼做个交易了 |
[19:11] | This is where James works? | 詹姆斯就在这里工作 |
[19:12] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[19:14] | Well, whoever’s running the Terrible Ideas Division | 糟糕点子部门的负责人 |
[19:16] | is crushing it. | 真是工作出色 |
[19:26] | Now, stop me if you’ve heard this before. | 如果你们听过 就打断我 |
[19:29] | 500 gram repeater, 10 shots of gold chrysanthemum. | 500克回响 10发金菊花 |
[19:33] | I’ve seen it take a man’s arm clear off. | 我见识过它炸掉人的胳膊 |
[19:36] | So if you boys have got a death wish… | 你们要是想找死 |
[19:44] | …this bomb’s for you. | 这款最适合你们 |
[19:45] | We’ll take five. | 我们要五个 |
[19:46] | Excellent choice. | 好选择 |
[19:48] | Hello, James. | 你好 詹姆斯 |
[19:52] | Go see Sean. Uh, he’ll take care of you. | 去找肖恩 他会招呼你们 |
[19:59] | Agent Simmons. | 西蒙斯特工 |
[20:00] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[20:03] | Surprised to see S.H.I.E.L.D. at my doorstep | 没想到神盾局会来找我 |
[20:06] | and with the infamous vigilante in tow. | 还带着臭名昭著的义警 |
[20:08] | Quake now, isn’t it? | 现在叫震波女了 是吧 |
[20:10] | I didn’t come up with it. | 不是我想的 |
[20:11] | But it’s growing on me. | 但我越来越喜欢了 |
[20:13] | Burning the candle at both ends. | 两头忙[烧蜡烛]啊 |
[20:15] | Speaking of burning, fireworks? Really? | 说到烧 烟火 不是吧 |
[20:18] | With your powers? | 就你的异能 |
[20:21] | Sean over there — longtime smoker, 30 years. | 那边的肖恩是30年的老烟民 |
[20:25] | He gave up last summer. | 去年夏天戒了 |
[20:27] | He keeps a single cigarette on his desk | 他一直放一根烟在桌上 |
[20:30] | as a constant reminder of what he doesn’t want to be. | 不停地提醒自己 他不想做什么 |
[20:33] | It’s kind of like that. | 我也差不多 |
[20:34] | We’re just glad to see you’re safe. | 我们很高兴你安全 |
[20:36] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会不安全 |
[20:37] | The recent Watchdog attacks. | 最近的监察者袭击 |
[20:39] | They’re finding their targets by hacking into Asset Comms Devices. | 他们黑入了异人通讯器 寻找目标 |
[20:43] | They can track your location. | 他们可以追踪你的位置 |
[20:45] | So you think they’re after me. | 你觉得他们会来找我 |
[20:46] | It’s only a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[20:49] | Take it off. | 摘掉吧 |
[20:51] | I wasn’t really a willing participant | 这个安全措施 |
[20:52] | in this little security measure. | 可不是我决定的 |
[20:55] | Mine doesn’t come off. | 这东西摘不掉 |
[20:59] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[21:02] | We have to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开 |
[21:03] | I’m just trying to live a quiet, normal life. | 我只想过平静正常的生活 |
[21:06] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[21:07] | That can’t happen anymore. | 这已经没可能了 |
[21:08] | The Watchdogs won’t let you. | 监察者不会让你过的 |
[21:09] | They are coming to take that life. | 他们会来夺走这份生活 |
[21:13] | What’s it worth, anyway, | 那又如何 |
[21:15] | I go from my rubbish job to my rubbish apartment. | 我从我的垃圾工作回到我的垃圾公寓 |
[21:18] | I got no family… | 没有家人 |
[21:21] | no reason to… | 没有理由… |
[21:25] | You know what that feels like, don’t you? | 你理解那种感觉吧 |
[21:28] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is here to help you move on, James. | 神盾局会帮你继续生活 詹姆斯 |
[21:32] | Or you can take a stand with me. | 你也可以跟我一起表明立场 |
[21:35] | Fight back. | 还击 |
[21:36] | That’s how you move on. | 这样你才能继续生活 |
[21:38] | Take control of your life again. | 再次夺回你人生的控制权 |
[21:49] | I’ve got some stuff to finish up, but, um… | 我还要收拾点东西 |
[21:51] | meet me after closing at the public-storage place next door. | 关门后去隔壁的公共仓库见我 |
[21:55] | Pod 212, second floor. | 2楼 212室 |
[21:58] | I got something that might help. | 我有东西或许能派上用场 |
[22:06] | Damn, you two must be straight loco | 该死 你俩是疯了 |
[22:08] | letting me out of my cage like that. | 才会把我放出笼子 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. | 嗯 我也这么想呢 |
[22:12] | I flamed up, I can bring this whole plane crashing down. | 我着起来 能把整架飞机搞下来 |
[22:15] | With you in it? I don’t think you’ll do that. | 你也在机上呢 你不会那么做的 |
[22:17] | Flying isn’t one of your special talents. | 你的特别技能不包括飞行 |
[22:20] | I’m opening a door for you, Mr. Reyes, | 我为你打开了一扇门 雷耶斯先生 |
[22:21] | both literally and figuratively. | 真的门 也是机会之门 |
[22:24] | And in return you want…? | 作为回报 你想要什么 |
[22:26] | Same thing you do — answers. | 你也想要的东西 答案 |
[22:28] | And your Uncle Eli has them. | 你舅舅伊莱有这些答案 |
[22:30] | That’s why you were going to see him. | 所以你才想去见他 |
[22:32] | See, I think we’re on the same side, | 我觉得我们是一边的 |
[22:33] | but I need you to prove it to me. | 但我需要你证明 |
[22:36] | Prove you’re not the demon the stories say you are. | 证明你不是传说中的恶魔 |
[22:38] | You saved a friend of mine from a guy | 你从一个人手下救了我的朋友 |
[22:39] | my bullets went straight through. | 我的子弹直接穿过了那人 |
[22:41] | You’re the only one we know that can hurt those things. | 只有你能伤害那些东西 |
[22:44] | So let’s help each other. | 我们互帮互助吧 |
[22:45] | Eli won’t talk to us, but he’ll talk to you. | 伊莱不愿跟我们说 但他会跟你说 |
[22:48] | All we ask is that you let us listen in on the conversation. | 我们只求你让我们旁听 |
[22:53] | And if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[22:54] | Well… | 那 |
[22:56] | then we open another door for you, | 我们就开另一扇门 |
[22:58] | but we won’t land first. | 但不会先降落 |
[23:04] | So, you see, to cease the hormonal cascade | 瞧 为中止肾上腺髓质 |
[23:06] | produced by the adrenal medulla | 导致的荷尔蒙喷涌 |
[23:08] | and prevent further physical degradation… | 并阻止进一步机能退化 |
[23:10] | You shut off my brain. | 你就关停了我的大脑 |
[23:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:13] | I’m glad you understand. | 很高兴你能理解 |
[23:14] | Oh, that’s the only thing I understand. | 我只理解这一点 |
[23:16] | The point is, even though you may be feeling better, | 重点是 你虽然感觉好点了 |
[23:19] | you suffered some very real, very severe brain trauma. | 你还是遭受了严重的脑创伤 |
[23:23] | That said, we’re gonna have to keep you | 所以 我们要留下你 |
[23:25] | just a wee bit longer for further testing. | 再进行一些测试 |
[23:27] | Just to track your improvements before we release you. | 就是在你走之前 观察一下你的进展 |
[23:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:31] | Agent May says you can shove all your tests up your ass. | 梅特工说 让你的测试见鬼去吧 |
[23:34] | Well, that’s not very nice. | 好过分 |
[23:35] | You speak Chinese? Where are you from? | 你会中文 你是哪人 |
[23:37] | Well, most of me is Chinese. | 我大部分是来自中国 |
[23:38] | Canadian. She’s a Ca– She’s Canadian, Ontario. | 加拿大 她是加拿大 安大略人 |
[23:43] | Yeah, yeah, – big Chinese population there. | 嗯 那里有很多华人 |
[23:45] | She did move around a lot as a kid, | 她小时候常搬家 |
[23:47] | ’cause she’s an army brat. | 因为是军队后代 |
[23:49] | Aida, if you could go and ready the framework | 艾达 去为最后一次扫描 |
[23:51] | for one last scan, please? | 准备下头盔 好吗 |
[23:52] | Of course. | 好的 |
[23:56] | You’ve been hiding Aida from me. | 你一直藏着艾达 |
[24:03] | It’s too bad. | 真是可惜 |
[24:04] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[24:05] | No nonsense, just business. | 不废话 公事公办 |
[24:07] | Very impressive. | 很不错 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:11] | Yeah, they don’t make them like Aida, do they? | 艾达真是少有 是吧 |
[24:18] | How’s my baby doing? | 我的宝贝怎么样了 |
[24:21] | You mean our baby. | 我们的宝贝吧 |
[24:23] | Had to replace the fan belt. | 换了风扇带 |
[24:25] | She’s been overheating a bit lately. | 最近老过热 |
[24:28] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[24:30] | Your brother’s good? | 你弟弟还好吗 |
[24:32] | He’s good. | 很好 |
[24:34] | Es bueno verte, Roberto. | 见到你很高兴 罗伯特 |
[24:36] | Hola, tío. | 我也是 舅舅 |
[24:38] | It’s not Christmas, it’s not my birthday. | 不是圣诞节 不是我生日 |
[24:41] | Can’t I just come visit my uncle when I want to? | 我不能一时兴起来看看我舅舅吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I got S.H.I.E.L.D. and you visiting me on the same day? | 神盾局和你同一天来看我 |
[24:45] | Come on, Robbie. | 得了 罗比 |
[24:49] | They just want to help. | 他们只是想帮忙 |
[24:51] | They just want answers. | 他们只是想要答案 |
[24:53] | Answers for what? | 什么答案 |
[24:55] | They say that this woman that you used to work with | 他们说这女人 你以前的同事 |
[24:58] | is out there killing people. | 正在到处杀人 |
[25:00] | Is that what they’re saying? | 这是他们的说法 |
[25:02] | Tío, I’m — I’m just trying to understand, man. | 舅舅 我只是想理解 |
[25:04] | I only know what you told me — | 我只知道你告诉我的 |
[25:07] | that you put a beatdown on your boss, | 你打了你老板一顿 |
[25:08] | that he deserved it. | 而且他罪有应得 |
[25:10] | Why? | 究竟为什么 |
[25:12] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[25:16] | Dr. Lucy Bauer. | 露西·鲍尔博士 |
[25:18] | Joseph’s wife. | 乔瑟夫的妻子 |
[25:20] | You put him into a coma. | 你打得他陷入昏迷 |
[25:23] | What were they getting into up there? | 他们做了什么 |
[25:25] | Madness. | 疯狂的事 |
[25:26] | They were the project leaders of this privately funded think tank. | 他们是一个私有智囊团的项目带头人 |
[25:29] | – Momentum Labs. – Yeah. Next-level R&D. | -动力实验室 -对 新科技研发 |
[25:32] | They needed an engineer to help them build their design. | 他们想找个工程师建造他们的设计 |
[25:34] | They said they were very impressed with me. | 说他们很看好我 |
[25:36] | But what they really wanted | 其实他们就想要个 |
[25:37] | was someone who wouldn’t ask too many questions. | 不会多问的人 |
[25:40] | And what were you building? | 你建造了什么 |
[25:43] | A Quantum Particle Generator. | 量子粒子发生器 |
[25:45] | It’s a machine that can create matter | 是一台基本上可以 |
[25:47] | out of practically nothing at all. | 无中生有的机器 |
[25:49] | That sounds…impossible. | 这…不可能吧 |
[25:51] | Yeah, it’s insane. | 是啊 简直疯了 |
[25:53] | Defies all the laws of physics. | 根本不符合物理定律 |
[25:55] | See, they thought they were pushing boundaries, | 他们觉得自己在打破极限 |
[25:56] | and I thought they were playing God. | 我觉得他们是在扮演上帝 |
[25:58] | And it blew up in their faces. | 结果搞砸了[炸] |
[25:59] | Yeah, literally. | 是啊 没错 |
[26:01] | They should’ve listened to me. | 他们就该听我的 |
[26:03] | The police said it was an accident, | 警方说是意外 |
[26:04] | but Joe made them move forward, | 但是乔逼他们继续研究的 |
[26:06] | and it killed them, killed the whole team — his wife. | 他们因此而死 整个团队都死了 还有他妻子 |
[26:10] | Joe killed them. | 是乔杀了他们 |
[26:11] | I was so pissed at what he’d done, that — | 我太生他的气了 |
[26:14] | that I couldn’t stop him. | 我气我无法阻止他 |
[26:15] | But I just — I just — I snapped. | 我…失控了 |
[26:18] | And I’m doing the time. | 现在我进了监狱 |
[26:20] | You see, Robbie, what I wanted was — | 罗比 我是想… |
[26:23] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[26:28] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this before? | 你以前怎么没告诉过我 |
[26:32] | ‘Cause you were just a kid. | 因为你那时还是个孩子 |
[26:35] | And I was — | 我… |
[26:37] | I was supposed to take care of you, and I let you down. | 我本该照顾你的 我让你失望了 |
[26:41] | But these are my demons. | 但这是我的心魔 |
[26:43] | They’re not yours. | 跟你无关 |
[26:43] | Robbie, Lucy Bauer isn’t dead. | 罗比 露西·鲍尔没死 |
[26:45] | This accident must be how she got her powers. | 这起事故肯定让她获得了异能 |
[26:47] | Find out where she’d go. What is she after? | 问问她会去哪 她会想找什么 |
[26:50] | What is she after? | 她想要什么 |
[26:54] | She’s gonna go after the book. | 她会去找那本书 |
[26:56] | Book? What book? | 书 什么书 |
[26:57] | I don’t know what it’s called. | 我不知道叫什么 |
[26:59] | They say it gave them the knowledge to build their machine. | 据说是书里的知识让他们得以搭建那台机器 |
[27:02] | It has all the knowledge that anyone could ever need. | 里面有任何人所需要的一切知识 |
[27:06] | They all read it? | 他们都看过它 |
[27:07] | They were obsessed with it. | 他们对它很痴迷 |
[27:09] | This book is evil, Robbie. | 那本书很邪恶 罗比 |
[27:12] | I don’t want you involved with any of this. | 你不要搅进来 |
[27:14] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[27:16] | We got to move. | 我们得走了 |
[27:17] | We got a situation with an asset. | 一名异人出了问题 |
[27:20] | A volatile one. | 还是个不稳定的 |
[27:39] | Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 |
[27:42] | Wake up, Joseph. I need you. | 醒醒 乔瑟夫 我需要你 |
[27:45] | Wake up, please. | 求你 醒醒 |
[27:48] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[28:00] | There you are. | 你醒了 |
[28:02] | Now, | 好了 |
[28:04] | tell me, | 告诉我 |
[28:05] | where’s the book? | 书在哪 |
[28:24] | What’s gonig on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:25] | Took a while to catch up with you guys. | 飞了好一阵才追上你们 |
[28:27] | Had to get a head start. | 有点事 不得不提前动身 |
[28:29] | You’re going after that book? | 你们去找书吗 |
[28:30] | Not yet. | 那个再说 |
[28:31] | Something came up. | 出了件急事 |
[28:32] | Yo, listen. | 听着 |
[28:33] | I held up my end of the deal, all right. | 我已经遵守了我的承诺 |
[28:35] | Either we go and get after, | 要么我们这就去找 |
[28:36] | or I take my car and I do it myself. | 要么我就开着我的车自己去了 |
[28:41] | That’s not how things work here. | 我们这儿不是这么干的 |
[28:43] | We need to make a detour. | 我们得绕个路 |
[28:44] | We could use your help if you’re still interested in our arrangement. | 如果你还想合作 我们正需要你帮忙 |
[28:47] | That depends on you. | 你决定 |
[28:58] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[29:00] | Of course, ask me anything. | 当然 随便问 |
[29:02] | Why did Fitz lied to Agent May about where I’m from? | 菲兹为什么要就我的出身对梅特工撒谎 |
[29:06] | You’re still in the testing phase, Aida, | 你还在测试阶段 艾达 |
[29:08] | the point of you is to pass for human, | 你的设计目的是被当作人类 以假乱真 |
[29:10] | you must always act accordingly. | 你得永远做出得当的行为 |
[29:15] | But you programmed me not to lie. | 但你编程我不能撒谎的 |
[29:17] | It’s one of my tenets | 这是我的原则之一 |
[29:18] | along with not harming humans and being able to… | 还有不能伤害人类 和可以… |
[29:20] | Well, lies themselves are | 谎言本身 |
[29:21] | not always inherently bad. | 并非总是坏的 |
[29:29] | Their intent can vary, | 其目的是多样的 |
[29:32] | sometimes it’s okay to lie, to | 有时候 撒谎也是可以接受的 |
[29:35] | shield people from certain truth, | 保护一些人不知道一些真相 |
[29:38] | to spare their feelings, | 照顾他们的感情 |
[29:39] | or to save a life. | 或是为了挽救生命 |
[29:42] | Whose life was Fitz saving when he lied? | 菲兹撒谎是为了挽救谁的生命 |
[29:45] | Why, yours. | 你的啊 |
[29:57] | So… | 那么 |
[29:58] | you’re draging James into your vigilante quest. | 你要把詹姆斯也卷进你的义警征途 |
[30:01] | Is he your sidekick now? | 他成了你的跟班了吗 |
[30:03] | Quake and the amazing bomb boy? | 震波女和了不起的炸弹男 |
[30:05] | How about you go wait in the van? | 你能不能去车里等着 |
[30:07] | We’re supposed to be helping him. | 我们是该帮助他的 |
[30:09] | I am helping him. | 我是在帮助他 |
[30:11] | You’ve chosen to walk your brooding path. | 你选择了这条郁郁不乐的路 |
[30:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | Don’t drag him down with you. | 别把他也拉下水 |
[30:17] | I never tired of hearing two women fight over me. | 我永远听不腻俩姑娘为我吵架 |
[30:20] | What do you have for me? | 你有什么 |
[30:21] | We should be on the move. | 我们该走了 |
[30:25] | Well, that’s a nice how-do-you-do. | 你真会打招呼 |
[30:27] | You’re gonna like this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[30:28] | We keep a lot of our raw materials here in storage. | 我们存储了很多原材料 |
[30:31] | Figure some explosive might come in handy. | 我觉得带点爆炸物能派上用场 |
[30:34] | It’s a start. | 这是个开头 |
[30:35] | I could use a different type of firepower right now. | 我现在的确需要另一种火力 |
[30:37] | I’ve got you covered. | 包在我身上 |
[30:39] | Remember I was lighting fuses long before I was the fuse. | 别忘了 我成为引线之前就会点引线了 |
[30:43] | Maybe doing some good will make you feel better. | 或许做点好事也能让你好受点 |
[30:46] | I think it might. | 我也这么觉得 |
[30:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:53] | This is your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[30:54] | Explosives? What is wrong with you? | 爆炸物 你是怎么回事 |
[30:56] | This is not the solution, to anything. | 这不能解决任何事 |
[30:58] | Watchdogs are killing people. | 监察者在杀人 |
[30:59] | Violence, retaliation, that is all they understand. | 暴力 报复 他们只明白这个 |
[31:02] | If I have to speak their language then so be it. | 如果我要以同样的方式回敬他们 那就这样吧 |
[31:08] | Just take it easy on her. | 别对她太狠了 |
[31:10] | She doesn’t understand what it’s like. | 她不能理解我们的感受 |
[31:12] | To change, | 转变 |
[31:14] | to loose everything. | 失去一切 |
[31:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:17] | That’s the point. | 就是因为这个 |
[31:23] | – Don’t move. – Stay right there. | -别动 -站住别动 |
[31:26] | Put your hands up. | 手举起来 |
[31:29] | Easy. | 别动 |
[31:31] | Fight back, right? | 还击 是吧 |
[31:34] | Only thing is, | 但是 |
[31:38] | the Watchdogs aren’t my enemy. | 监察者不是我的敌人 |
[31:42] | You gave them access to your watch, | 你让他们用你的表 |
[31:44] | let them hijacked the signal. | 让他们劫持了信号 |
[31:46] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[31:48] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[31:50] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[31:52] | You’re the one that turned me into this freak of nature. | 是你把我变成了怪物 |
[31:55] | You were obsessed with going throught Terrigenesis, | 你本就痴迷于泰瑞根变异 |
[31:57] | I gave you what you wanted. | 我不过是满足了你的愿望 |
[31:59] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我可没想要这样 |
[32:00] | Hive. | 蜂巢 |
[32:01] | And bloody misery. | 彻头彻尾的痛苦 |
[32:03] | If I could take it all back, I would. | 如果可以撤销一切 我会的 |
[32:05] | S.H.I.E.L.D is putting everything into helping Inhumans. | 神盾局已经投入了一切帮助异人族 |
[32:07] | The Inhumans are a scourge. | 异人族就是灾难 |
[32:09] | The Watchdogs had the right idea. | 监察者的想法是对的 |
[32:11] | So I struck a deal with them. | 所以我跟他们达成了交易 |
[32:12] | Help them hunt and kill every Inhuman. | 帮他们找到杀死每一个异人 |
[32:17] | Hunted like the animals that we are. | 我们是畜生 那就该像畜生一样被捕猎干净 |
[32:23] | And I’m gonna be the last one to go. | 我会是最后一个 |
[32:28] | You really hate yourself that much? | 你就那么恨自己 |
[32:30] | I don’t hate myself. | 我不恨自己 |
[32:32] | I hate all of us. | 我恨我们所有人 |
[32:40] | I told you to wait in the van. | 我叫你上车等着的 |
[32:55] | Catch them! | 抓住他们 |
[33:01] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下要好玩了 |
[33:06] | – Where the hell are they?! – Find them! Spread out! | -她们哪去了 -找到她们 散开 |
[33:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[33:27] | I’ve been better. | 不怎么好 |
[33:29] | Thanks for the assist. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[33:30] | Likewise. | 也谢谢你 |
[33:32] | Though another move like that | 不过你再这么做一次 |
[33:33] | and you’re likely to break every bone in your arms. | 恐怕要折断你的每根臂骨了 |
[33:35] | Yeah, I might’ve done that already. | 估计已经都折断了 |
[33:39] | How many shots do you have left? | 你还剩几发子弹 |
[33:44] | Not enough. | 不够多 |
[33:48] | It’s a perfect night for a little mayhem. | 今晚正合适搞点破坏 |
[33:51] | Wouldn’t you say, Quake? | 是不是 震波女 |
[34:05] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[34:07] | You know, killing you may not bring me peace… | 杀你或许不能给我带来安宁 |
[34:16] | …but it sure as hell will feel good. | 但感觉会非常棒的 |
[34:46] | I’m on fire. | 我真厉害[着火了] |
[34:49] | Well, a little more than usual. | 比往常更火点 |
[35:04] | I don’t know who the hell you think you are, | 我不知道你以为自己是谁 |
[35:07] | but you just made a big mistake. | 但你刚刚犯下了大错 |
[35:09] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[35:10] | I was gonna say the same thing… | 我也想这么说呢 |
[35:12] | without the accent. | 但不带口音 |
[35:13] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[35:16] | Take the stairs, find Agent Coulson. | 走楼梯 找到科尔森特工 |
[35:18] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[35:18] | Go. | 快去 |
[35:38] | It’s time to pay for your sins. | 该为你的罪孽付出代价了 |
[35:56] | Let’s head back up, check it out. | 我们再出去看看 |
[36:00] | Not smart to fire a gun in here. | 在这里开枪可不明智 |
[36:05] | – That makes six. – No telling how many more are around. | -六个了 -不知还有多少人 |
[36:08] | They’re like cockroaches, these guys. | 这些人就像蟑螂一样 |
[36:14] | – Oh, Coulson. – Simmons. | -科尔森 -西蒙斯 |
[36:15] | Just in time. | 正是时候 |
[36:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[36:17] | We came to find James. | 我们来找詹姆斯的 |
[36:18] | We thought he may be targeted by the Watchdogs, but — | 我们担心他被监察者盯上了 结果… |
[36:20] | “We”? | “我们” |
[36:26] | That’s exactly why we’re here. | 我们就是为此而来 |
[36:30] | His GPS signal went out, | 他的定位信号中断了 |
[36:32] | so we came to his last recorded location | 所以我们来到了最后已知位置 |
[36:33] | and found it overrun with these guys. | 却发现这里到处是监察者 |
[36:36] | They’ve got to be here somewhere! | 他们肯定就在附近 |
[36:46] | James turned on us. | 詹姆斯背叛了我们 |
[36:47] | He’s working with the Watchdogs. | 他在跟监察者合作 |
[36:49] | Then it’s a good thing we brought Robbie Reyes. | 那幸好我们带来了罗比·雷耶斯 |
[36:51] | Fight fire with fire. | 以火攻火 |
[36:53] | That’s a saying, isn’t it? | 有这么个说法吧 |
[36:57] | I won’t let you take me yet! | 你现在还别想杀我 |
[37:02] | I will be the last one to die. | 我会是最后一个死的 |
[37:17] | Did two fire dudes just drop into a warehouse full of fireworks? | 那俩火人是刚掉在了爆竹仓库里吗 |
[37:20] | You had to see that coming. | 这按理说是必然的 |
[37:22] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[37:23] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[37:56] | You said alive, right? | 你说要抓活的 是吧 |
[38:30] | Thank you for saving Simmons and I back there. | 谢谢你刚刚救了我和西蒙斯 |
[38:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:38] | Are you gonna… say anything else? | 你就不想说点别的了吗 |
[38:41] | Nothing else to say. | 没什么别的好说 |
[38:43] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 我很庆幸你没事 |
[38:49] | – The Watchdogs are — – The Watchdogs took a hit. | -监察者… -监察者遭遇了打击 |
[38:51] | They continue to be a threat, | 但他们仍是威胁 |
[38:52] | but we have to put them on the back burner for now. | 但我们现在得先搁置他们的事 |
[38:54] | They’re not gonna stop just because we — | 他们不会停手… |
[38:55] | We have a more pressing threat on our hands. | 我们有更紧急的威胁 |
[38:57] | Sorry, but for me, | 抱歉 但对我来说 |
[38:57] | nothing is more pressing than | 没什么比… |
[38:59] | Look, I know you two like to work alone, | 我知道你俩喜欢单打独斗 |
[39:01] | settling the scores that are personal to you, but | 解决个人的仇恨 但是 |
[39:03] | that’s not how we work here at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局不是这么做事的 |
[39:05] | We work together | 我们通力合作 |
[39:06] | to keep everyone safe. | 保护每一个人 |
[39:08] | From things like this. | 免遭此类东西的伤害 |
[39:13] | Is that the book my uncle was talking about? | 那是我舅舅提到的书吗 |
[39:14] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[39:16] | Well, you know where to find it? | 你知道去哪找吗 |
[39:17] | No one ever has. | 没人找到过 |
[39:19] | Not Daniel Whitehall, | 丹尼尔·怀特霍尔 |
[39:20] | not the Red Skull, | 红骷髅 |
[39:21] | not even Nick Fury himself. | 甚至尼克·弗瑞都没找到 |
[39:26] | He’s an old friend, sort of a mentor, really. | 他是我的老朋友 算是我的导师吧 |
[39:29] | But they all went looking for it. | 但他们都去找过它 |
[39:31] | It’s called the Darkhold. | 它叫《黑暗神书》 |
[39:33] | It’s been referred to as a book of sins, a book of spells… | 也曾被称为《罪恶之书》《咒语之书》 |
[39:37] | infinite knowledge. | 拥有无限的知识 |
[39:39] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道它是什么 |
[39:40] | but I do know that it’s in all of our best interests | 但我知道 为了我们所有人好 |
[39:42] | to keep it out of the wrong hands. | 不能让它落入敌手 |
[39:44] | That shipment you were tracking in Los Angeles. | 你在洛杉矶追踪的那批货 |
[39:46] | Yeah, I thought it was a weapon. | 嗯 我以为那是武器 |
[39:47] | In the form of a person. | 是人 |
[39:49] | Lucy Bauer. | 露西·鲍尔 |
[39:50] | Who your uncle said was playing God. | 你舅舅说她想扮演上帝 |
[39:52] | Now she’s after it. | 现在她也想要这书 |
[39:53] | So you may want to be solo, | 所以你们或许想单干 |
[39:54] | but forces beyond our control are driving us together. | 但我们无法控制的力量将我们驱赶到了一起 |
[39:58] | You don’t need us? Fine. | 你们不需要我们 好 |
[40:00] | Right now, we need you. | 现在我们需要你们 |
[40:09] | Do you have any idea where to start? | 你知道从哪找起吗 |
[40:11] | Joseph Bauer, | 乔瑟夫·鲍尔 |
[40:12] | the man Robbie’s uncle said was at the center of all this, | 罗比的舅舅说他是此事的关键人物 |
[40:15] | he’s been in a coma all these years. | 这些年来他一直处于昏迷中 |
[40:19] | Well, he just woke up. | 而他刚刚醒来了 |
[40:26] | I would like to thank you again, Agent May, for all your help. | 我想再次感谢你的帮助 梅特工 |
[40:29] | Yeah, we know the tests were obnoxious enough | 是啊 我们知道那些测试 |
[40:31] | to make you want to hit someone. | 烦得你想打人 |
[40:33] | Just glad that person wasn’t me. | 只是庆幸你没打我 |
[40:38] | – Need a lift? – Desperately. | -需要搭车吗 -非常需要 |
[40:40] | It’s good to see you back in fighting form. | 很高兴你又恢复状态了 |
[40:42] | Dying takes a lot out of you. | 死是很消耗精力的 |
[40:43] | I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[40:44] | We should start a club, get some T-shirts made up. | 我们该组建个俱乐部 印点T恤衫什么的 |
[40:46] | We got a problem. I need you with me on this. | 我们有麻烦了 我需要你来 |
[40:49] | You know I’m in. | 当然了 |
[40:52] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:53] | It was my pleasure, Agent May. | 我很荣幸 梅特工 |
[40:55] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们还没见过吧 |
[40:56] | Phil Coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[40:57] | Agent Coulson. I’m Aida. | 科尔森特工 我是艾达 |
[40:59] | My assistant. | 我的助理 |
[41:02] | How long have you been lending a hand to our friend Dr. Radcliffe? | 你出手帮助拉德克里夫博士多久了 |
[41:05] | Since he gave me hands. | 自从他给了我双手 |
[41:12] | Impeccable work. | 做得真精致 |
[41:14] | I’m a fellow amputee. | 我也是截过肢的 |
[41:16] | What happened, if you don’t mind me asking? | 介意我问问是怎么回事吗 |
[41:17] | Not at all. I’ve actually been this way since birth. | 不介意 我其实生来就这样 |
[41:20] | Thank God for Dr. Radcliffe and Dr. Fitz’s work. | 幸好有拉德克里夫博士和菲兹博士 |
[41:23] | Couldn’t agree more. | 说得太对了 |
[41:26] | Now I see why you’ve been spending so much time here. | 我现在明白你为什么老往这儿跑了 |
[41:29] | What? | 什么 |
[41:30] | Aida — she’s beautiful. | 艾达 她真美 |
[41:33] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[41:34] | Ah, yeah, she is all right, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[41:35] | I prefer a classical beauty myself. | 我更喜欢古典美人 |
[41:37] | She’s so real. | 她好真啊 |
[41:38] | Her — Her conversational responses, her range of motion… | 她的对话反应和动作幅度 |
[41:43] | Those are weird things to say about a person. | 这么说一个人好奇怪 |
[41:45] | Fitz, she’s an android. | 菲兹 她是机器人 |
[41:49] | You do know she’s an android, right? | 你知道她是个机器人吧 |
[41:50] | Yeah, of course I know that she’s an android, | 我当然知道 |
[41:52] | ’cause I helped out. | 因为我帮了忙 |
[41:53] | Why do you think her dynamic reaction force is so low? | 你以为她的动力反应力为什么那么小 |
[41:55] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[41:56] | Well, I wanted to. | 我想说的 |
[41:57] | Obviously, you can’t tell the new Director, | 但你显然不能告诉新局长 |
[41:59] | and what with your lie-detector tests becoming more frequent, | 而你现在的测谎越来越频繁了 |
[42:01] | who knows the next time they’re gonna call you in and then a– | 谁知道他们下次什么时候会叫你去… |
[42:03] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[42:05] | It’s tomorrow. | 明天就有测谎 |
[42:06] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[42:11] | This is one lie you’re gonna have to tell. | 你得撒这个谎了 |
[42:19] | Actually, I’ll have a few. | 其实 我要撒的谎还不止这一个 |