时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Lucy, look at you. | 露西 看看你 |
[00:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:04] | You shouldn’t have used the Darkhold. | 你就不该用《黑暗神书》 |
[00:06] | That book can fix us. | 那本书能治好我们 |
[00:09] | You can’t let him touch you. | 千万别被他碰到 |
[00:10] | You’ll go crazy. | 你会发疯的 |
[00:12] | You saved a friend of mine from a guy | 你从一个人手下救了我的朋友 |
[00:14] | my bullets went straight through. | 我的子弹直接穿过了那人 |
[00:17] | You’re the only one we know that can hurt those things. | 只有你能伤害那些东西 |
[00:19] | You know someone that worked at that Momentum facility? | 你认识动力实验室的人吗 |
[00:21] | My uncle. | 我舅舅 |
[00:22] | Doing time at South Ridge Penitentiary? | 在南岭监狱蹲号的那个吗 |
[00:24] | He always said the guy he beat up was the real criminal. | 他认定自己揍的那人才是真正的罪犯 |
[00:26] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[00:27] | Dr. Lucy Bauer. Joseph’s wife. | 露西·鲍尔博士 乔瑟夫的妻子 |
[00:30] | They were the project leaders of this privately funded think tank. | 他们是一个私有智囊团的项目带头人 |
[00:33] | What is she after? | 她会想找什么 |
[00:34] | She’s gonna go after the book. | 她会去找那本书 |
[00:35] | It’s called the Darkhold. | 它叫《黑暗神书》 |
[00:36] | Look, I know you two like to work alone. | 我知道你俩喜欢单打独斗 |
[00:38] | You don’t need us? Fine. | 你们不需要我们 好 |
[00:39] | Right now, we need you. | 现在我们需要你们 |
[00:40] | Do you have any idea where to start? | 你知道从哪找起吗 |
[00:41] | Joseph Bauer, | 乔瑟夫·鲍尔 |
[00:42] | He’s been in a coma all these years. | 这些年来他一直处于昏迷中 |
[00:44] | Well, he just woke up. | 而他刚刚醒来了 |
[00:45] | where’s the book? | 书在哪 |
[01:02] | Well, Lucy, this has to be it. | 露西 肯定就是这里了 |
[01:03] | Mildew and cobwebs. | 到处都是霉菌和蜘蛛网 |
[01:05] | You know, this reminds me of Outer Mongolia. | 你知道吗 这让我想起了蒙古 |
[01:07] | You got to admit, the yurt was kind of romantic. | 你得承认 蒙古包还是挺浪漫的 |
[01:10] | And we were so sure it was there. | 我们当时那么肯定东西就在那儿 |
[01:13] | So… | 所以 |
[01:15] | what are the odds that it’s here? | 在这里的几率又有多大呢 |
[01:16] | In the family home of the guy who killed the last person who had it? | 在杀死最后持书者的凶手的祖屋里 |
[01:20] | We’ve never been this close. | 我们是第一次如此接近它 |
[01:22] | Well, we’ve said that before. | 我们之前也这么说过 |
[01:24] | What if we spent all these years doing the science | 如果我们把这些年的时间用来搞科研 |
[01:27] | instead of looking for shortcuts? | 而不是寻求捷径呢 |
[01:28] | If we did the actual work — | 如果我们踏踏实实去研究 |
[01:34] | This is weird. | 这好怪 |
[01:45] | Here. | 给 |
[02:03] | Is it — | 是它吗 |
[02:12] | Okay. Here. Okay. | 好了 放这儿 |
[02:29] | Wait. What the…? | 等等 这是… |
[02:39] | Are you seeing what I’m seeing? | 你也看到了吗 |
[02:42] | I didn’t think it would be in German. | 没想到会是用德语写的 |
[02:47] | No, I’m reading English. | 不是啊 是用英语写的 |
[02:49] | Wait. Are you not seeing what I’m seeing? | 等等 你和我看到的内容不一样吗 |
[02:54] | Joe, German is your first language. | 乔 德语是你的母语 |
[02:58] | Y-Yes, but this is not possible. | 对 但这不可能啊 |
[03:02] | Unless… | 除非 |
[03:04] | What if, in some way, it is reading us? | 会不会从某种角度说 是它在读我们呢 |
[03:26] | Dr. Bauer, stay with us! | 鲍尔博士 清醒一点 |
[03:27] | Get away! Get away from me! | 走开 快走开 |
[03:28] | Get away! I see what you are. | 走开 我知道你们是什么东西 |
[03:29] | Focus, Dr. Bauer. We need your help. | 听我说 鲍尔博士 我们需要你的帮助 |
[03:31] | You — you’re demons. | 你们是恶魔 |
[03:32] | You’re demons. You’ve come to take me away. | 你们是恶魔 是来带我走的 |
[03:34] | You’ve come to take me away. | 你们是来带我走的 |
[03:35] | She was here — your wife, Lucy. | 她来过 你妻子露西 |
[03:37] | Dr. Bauer, please. | 拜托 鲍尔博士 |
[03:38] | We don’t want anyone else getting hurt. | 我们不希望再有其他人受伤 |
[03:40] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[03:41] | We never should have taken it. | 我们就不应该拿它 |
[03:42] | We should’ve left it buried. | 就该让它一直埋在那儿 |
[03:43] | The book? We need to know where it is. | 那本书 我们得知道它在哪 |
[03:45] | You can’t have it. Get away from me. | 你们不能拿到它 走开 |
[03:46] | Get away! | 滚开 |
[03:47] | Patient is coding. | 病人不行了 |
[03:49] | – Get away! – Stand back, please. | -滚开 -请后退 |
[03:50] | – Get away! – Dr. Bauer, please, where is the book? | -滚开 -鲍尔博士 求你了 书在哪 |
[03:51] | Sir, I need you to stand back. | 先生 您得后退 |
[03:53] | I buried it back where I found it! | 我把它埋在我发现它的地方 |
[04:07] | You’re too late. She knows. | 太晚了 她知道了 |
[04:37] | No. | 不 |
[04:39] | No. | 不 |
[04:41] | No. | 不 |
[04:41] | No. No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[04:45] | N-o-o-o-o! | 不 |
[04:58] | If this thing is that dangerous, then why not tell him? | 如果它如此危险 为什么不告诉他 |
[05:00] | He’s the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他是神盾局局长 |
[05:01] | We don’t know if we can trust him. | 我们不知道能不能信任他 |
[05:02] | So why the hell is he here? | 那他为什么在这儿 |
[05:04] | Without him, we wouldn’t know | 要是没有他 我们就不会知道 |
[05:05] | the Darkhold had resurfaced. | 《黑暗神书》重现人间 |
[05:07] | But the fewer people who know about it, the better. | 但知道这件事的人越少越好 |
[05:09] | Fury had no problem opening up Pandora’s Box from time to time, | 弗瑞不在乎时不时打开潘多拉魔盒 |
[05:11] | but even he was afraid of this thing. | 但就连他都害怕这东西 |
[05:13] | It’s powerful, it’s deadly, | 它威力强大 致命 |
[05:15] | and now probably in the hands of a pissed-off mad-scientist ghost. | 而且现在多半在一个发怒的疯狂科学家鬼魂手里 |
[05:18] | So, thoughts, feelings? | 有什么想法 感受 |
[05:21] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[05:22] | We need another crack at Eli Morrow. | 我们得再问问伊莱·莫罗 |
[05:24] | He’s the one that knows this book. | 他了解这本书 |
[05:26] | He’ll know what Lucy Bauer wants with it | 他会知道露西·鲍尔想要它干吗 |
[05:27] | and where she’s going next. | 以及她接下来会去哪里 |
[05:28] | My uncle is not gonna talk to you. | 我舅舅不会理你们的 |
[05:30] | Well, then this time, we won’t give him a choice. | 这次他可没得选 |
[05:33] | Let’s inform S.H.I.E.L.D. | 报告神盾局 |
[05:34] | we’re taking an asset into protective custody | 我们要对一个线人进行保护性监禁 |
[05:36] | as part of a routine investigation. | 作为常规调查的一部分 |
[05:38] | May, want to go to prison? | 梅 想去趟监狱吗 |
[05:40] | Could be Taco Tuesday. | 周二可能吃玉米卷 |
[05:42] | I’ll call the warden and find out. | 我去给典狱长打电话问清楚 |
[05:45] | Lucy leaves a lot of crazy in her wake. | 露西一路上制造了好多疯子 |
[05:46] | If we’re gonna track her down, we’re gonna need that antidote. | 如果我们要追踪她 我们就需要解药 |
[05:48] | Fitz said that they were close. | 菲茨说他们就快成功了 |
[05:49] | I don’t want it close. I want it here. | 就快成功不行 我现在就要 |
[05:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:53] | If we’re going to get my uncle, I’m going with you. | 如果要去找我舅舅 我和你们一起去 |
[05:55] | No, you’re not. | 不行 |
[05:56] | If your uncle can lead us to Lucy, | 如果你舅舅能让我们找到露西 |
[05:58] | then maybe we’ll let you out to bust some ghosts, | 我们可能会放你去烧几个鬼 |
[06:00] | but until then, your ass stays on the plane. | 但在那之前 你得待在这飞机上 |
[06:02] | I don’t take orders. | 我不听命令 |
[06:03] | Then this will be a new experience. | 那这就是你的新体验 |
[06:04] | – You can’t keep me here. – Maybe not. | -你们没法把我关在这儿 -也许吧 |
[06:06] | But you take this plane down, | 但如果你毁了这架飞机 |
[06:08] | you’ll be burning up the only people in the world trying to help you. | 你也就烧死了这世界上唯一想要帮你的人 |
[06:18] | He’s growing on me. You? | 我开始喜欢他了 你呢 |
[06:24] | I need to get off this plane now. | 我现在就得下飞机 |
[06:27] | That should put you in… | 那你会落在 |
[06:29] | rural Utah. | 犹他的郊区 |
[06:30] | And you think you’re pissed off now — | 你觉得你现在就够生气了吗 |
[06:32] | This is no joke. All right? | 这不是在开玩笑 懂吗 |
[06:34] | I should be down there, getting answers, my way. | 我应该在下面寻找答案 用我的方式 |
[06:36] | Oh, yeah? How you gonna do that? | 是吗 那你想怎么做 |
[06:38] | Cracking skulls? | 敲碎脑壳吗 |
[06:40] | It’s worked so far. | 目前为止效果不错 |
[06:41] | – Really? – I’ve been careful. | -是吗 -我一直很小心 |
[06:43] | I’ve never been caught, not even a parking ticket. | 我从来没被抓到过 连张罚单都没被开过 |
[06:45] | Then you show up, and you bring S.H.I.E.L.D. with you. | 然后你出现了 还带来了神盾局 |
[06:47] | Careful? | 小心 |
[06:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:50] | You’ve been murdering people while possessed and on fire. | 你一直在杀人 被附身 脑袋着火 |
[06:53] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[06:54] | I know you’re settling scores, hoping that thing will go away. | 我知道你在清算旧账 希望那东西能消失 |
[06:58] | How’s that going for you? | 结果如何呢 |
[07:02] | Look, Robbie, | 听着 罗比 |
[07:03] | I get that this is personal for you. | 我知道这对你是私事 |
[07:06] | But if you want answers, you need to trust S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但如果你想得到答案 你要信任神盾局 |
[07:09] | You don’t even trust them. | 你自己都不信任他们 |
[07:11] | Why else are you up here hiding from them? | 不然你为什么在这里躲他们 |
[07:14] | I keep my distance because it’s what’s best… | 我保持距离 是因为这样最好 |
[07:18] | for everyone. | 对所有人都好 |
[07:22] | I’m starting to see why. | 我现在开始看出原因了 |
[07:33] | We can learn a lot when someone dies, | 当有人死时我们可以学到很多 |
[07:35] | as was the case when you and Radcliffe killed Agent May. | 你和拉德克里夫杀死梅特工时就是这样 |
[07:38] | Actually, that was less of a killing | 其实 那不算是杀死 |
[07:39] | and more of a-a full system reboot, | 更应该说是系统重启 |
[07:42] | which is brilliant. | 这法子太聪明了 |
[07:43] | And her brain scan allowed us to create an antidote. | 她的脑部扫描让我们得以制造出解药 |
[07:47] | Bold strokes. Well-played. | 行动果敢 干得漂亮 |
[07:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | I think we’re gonna need bold strokes, | 看来我们也得果敢一点 |
[07:57] | ’cause, apparently, that thing that Lucy Bauer’s after, | 因为露西·鲍尔在找的那东西 |
[08:01] | Coulson is saying it’s pretty serious. | 据科尔森说是挺可怕的 |
[08:04] | Something called the Darkh– | 一本黑暗什么的书 |
[08:05] | All right, stop. | 别说了 |
[08:07] | Not another word. | 别再说了 |
[08:08] | At least you finally said one to me. | 至少你终于和我说了 |
[08:09] | I have my lie-detection today, | 我今天就要测谎了 |
[08:11] | and I do not want another secret. | 我不想再多知道一个秘密 |
[08:13] | Along with Daisy, Robbie Reyes, | 除了黛西 罗比·雷耶斯 |
[08:16] | and your pet project Aida… | 和你的小项目艾达 |
[08:19] | Oh, come on. How many times have I got to say it? | 别这样 要我说多少次 |
[08:21] | The polygraph is the reason | 就是因为测谎 |
[08:23] | – I didn’t say anything. – Forget the polygraph. | -我才什么都没说 -先不说测谎的事 |
[08:23] | – This isn’t about the polygraph. – What was I supposed to do? | -这和测谎无关 -你要我怎么做 |
[08:25] | We’re supposed to share everything. | 我们本该分享一切 |
[08:28] | We share a bed, | 我们睡在一张床上 |
[08:30] | but this whole time, you were lying there, | 但这段时间以来 你躺在我身边 |
[08:32] | keeping things from me. | 却对我有隐瞒 |
[08:33] | Oh, come on. I wanted to tell you, of course. | 别这样 我当然想告诉你 |
[08:36] | I… and… and I-I knew | 我知道 |
[08:36] | – that you’d think she was fascinating. – It. | -你会觉得她很了不起 -是它 |
[08:41] | It’s fascinating. | 它的确很了不起 |
[08:43] | And now it is going to get me sacked. | 但它现在要害我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[08:46] | Did you know there are over 212 micro-expressions | 你知不知道有超过212种微表情 |
[08:50] | that can betray a lie? | 可以暴露一个谎言 |
[08:52] | One eye dart to the left, and I’m finished. | 一只眼睛向左一瞟 我就完蛋了 |
[08:55] | Unlike some people, I’m terrible at keeping secrets. | 不像某些人 我不善于保守秘密 |
[08:58] | So… it is about the polygraph. | 所以这就是为了测谎的事 |
[09:04] | All right, well, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Well, look, I’ll just stay here, and I’ll help you practice. | 那我留下来帮你练习 |
[09:06] | We could do the — the penny in the shoe thing | 我们可以…往鞋子里藏硬币 |
[09:08] | and the thumbtack under the tongue. | 在舌头下藏图钉 |
[09:09] | It’s the other way around. | 你说反了 |
[09:11] | And no, just go. Coulson needs you. | 不用了 你走吧 科尔森需要你 |
[09:14] | I’ll work it out. | 我来想办法 |
[09:16] | I am not getting fired today. | 我今天不会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[09:19] | Hey, no eye dart to the left. | 眼睛没往左瞟 |
[09:21] | I 100% bought that. | 我完全信了 |
[09:26] | All right, I’ll see you later, then. | 好吧 那回见吧 |
[09:32] | Who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢 |
[09:34] | They’ll skip right over the firing part | 他们会跳过解雇的步骤 |
[09:36] | and throw me behind bloody bars. | 直接把我关进监狱 |
[09:48] | You know, I ask for field work, you give me paperwork. | 我请求出外勤 而你却让我办手续 |
[09:52] | What’s wrong with taking it easy? | 慢慢来有什么不好 |
[09:55] | Come on. You had a near-death experience. | 得了 你度过了一次频死经历 |
[09:57] | It was a death experience. I’m over it. | 我是死透了 而且我已经忘记了 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m really not over mine. | 我还没忘记我死的那次呢 |
[10:01] | I thought you’d want to talk about it. | 我以为你会想谈谈这件事 |
[10:02] | You know, what it felt like. | 谈谈你的感受 |
[10:04] | Didn’t feel like a trip to Tahiti. | 感觉不像去塔希提岛旅行 |
[10:07] | Which means it was something else. | 所以是另一种感觉 |
[10:10] | See, I died, | 我死过 |
[10:12] | but anything I would’ve seen or felt was wiped away. | 但我的所见以及所感都被抹去了 |
[10:14] | I don’t remember anything, but you do. | 我什么都不记得了 但你记得 |
[10:15] | – What do you want to know, Phil? – What did you see? | -你想知道什么 菲尔 -你看到了什么 |
[10:17] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -你不是吧 -是啊 |
[10:18] | – No. W– – Agents, follow me. | -不 -两位特工 请跟我来 |
[10:21] | So, we’re transferring into S.H.I.E.L.D. Custody | 所以我们要将伊莱亚斯·莫罗 |
[10:24] | one Elias Morrow. | 转移给神盾局 |
[10:26] | Everything should be in order. | 应该没有问题 |
[10:28] | Agent May called ahead just to cut down on paperwork. | 梅特工为了省手续 提前打过电话了 |
[10:34] | She really hates paperwork. | 她真的很讨厌办手续 |
[10:38] | Don’t you? | 是吧 |
[10:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:44] | We’ll get this taken care of. | 这事交给我们 |
[10:48] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[10:50] | Coulson! | 科尔森 |
[10:55] | You can’t fool me, you demons! | 你们骗不了我的 你们这些恶魔 |
[11:21] | Demons everywhere! | 到处都是恶魔 |
[11:22] | Incoming! | 有人来了 |
[11:23] | – Demons! – Demons! | -恶魔 -恶魔 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna state the obvious. | 我要说件明摆着的事 |
[11:29] | Dr. Bauer’s here, | 鲍尔博士已经来了 |
[11:30] | and we need to get to Eli Morrow before she does. | 我们得赶在她之前找到伊莱·莫罗 |
[11:33] | Our icers are in lockup. | 我们的冰冻枪都被锁起来了 |
[11:35] | Mack, do you read me? The prison’s compromised. | 迈克 能听到吗 监狱被入侵了 |
[11:38] | Let me guess — Lucy Bauer? | 我猜猜 是露西·鲍尔吧 |
[11:40] | Lucy and the whole “Peanuts” gang. | 露西 还有她的手下 |
[11:43] | So… | 好吧 |
[11:44] | she has friends. | 她有帮手 |
[11:46] | We’ll have to assume they’re targeting Eli Morrow. | 我们得假设她的目标是伊莱·莫罗 |
[11:49] | Targeting? | 目标 |
[11:49] | Well, he put her husband in a coma, right? | 是他让她丈夫陷入昏迷的 对吧 |
[11:52] | Coulson and May are barricaded in the Warden’s office, | 科尔森和梅被困在了典狱长办公室 |
[11:54] | here, on the west side. | 在西侧这里 |
[11:57] | And Eli Morrow is located in the east wing, here, in cellblock E. | 而伊莱·莫罗被关在东侧 E囚区 |
[12:03] | We’ll split into two teams. | 我们分成两队 |
[12:05] | Daisy, you lead a team to extract Coulson and May. | 黛西 你带一队去解救科尔森和梅 |
[12:07] | I’ll lead a team to grab Eli. | 我带一队去找伊莱 |
[12:08] | I’m going. | 我也要去 |
[12:10] | This is my family. | 他是我家人 |
[12:11] | You have no reason to keep me out of this. | 你没理由不让我去 |
[12:12] | Because you only kill people that deserve it. | 因为你只杀罪有应得的人 |
[12:14] | – Exactly. – Well, down there, | -没错 -在那儿 |
[12:16] | everyone deserves it, so you stay put. | 所有人都罪该万死 所以你不要妄动 |
[12:18] | No, we need an advantage down there. | 不 我们需要点优势 |
[12:20] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[12:20] | We can’t even touch these things. | 我们甚至没法碰他们 |
[12:22] | He can kill them. | 但他能杀了他们 |
[12:23] | You said if you needed some ghosts busted… | 你说过你如果需要人烧鬼 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | But you don’t leave my sight. | 但你不能离开我的视线范围 |
[12:32] | And just so we’re clear, | 大家听清楚 |
[12:33] | this is an ICERs-only op. | 本次行动只准使用冷冻枪 |
[12:35] | Anyone could have the psychosis, | 任何人都可能是被感染了 |
[12:37] | so they can’t be held responsible for their actions. | 他们无法对自己的行为负责 |
[12:39] | Now, S.H.I.E.L.D. is marshaling forces to control the perimeter, | 神盾局正在调遣兵力封锁边界 |
[12:42] | but that’s hours away. | 但还需要一个小时 |
[12:43] | Right now, we’re the only ones going in, | 现在 只有我们进去 |
[12:45] | and we’ll be outnumbered. | 所以他们人数比我们多 |
[12:46] | Works for me. | 我不介意 |
[12:50] | Fitz’s quinjet is five minutes out. | 菲兹的昆式战斗机五分钟后到 |
[12:52] | That means we leave in six. Gear up. | 也就是说我们六分钟后出发 做好准备 |
[13:07] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[13:09] | Let’s find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, new and improved gauntlets, | 新增强版的护臂 |
[13:12] | but Simmons said if you quake — | 但西蒙斯说如果你发出震波… |
[13:13] | I could shatter every bone in my body | 我会震碎体内每块骨头 |
[13:15] | and be crippled for life? | 然后终身残废 |
[13:16] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Daisy — | -我知道 我知道 -黛西 |
[13:18] | I’m not gonna risk it. | 我不会冒这个险的 |
[13:19] | Besides, I didn’t always have powers, and… | 再说了 我也不是一直有异能 而且… |
[13:22] | I did all right. | 那之前我也不赖 |
[13:24] | Cases of sanity, as ordered. | 神志清醒剂 照单交货 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna need you up here quarterbacking us on comms. | 我需要你在这儿用通讯器指挥我们 |
[13:31] | “Quarterbacking”? | “指挥” |
[13:31] | Yeah, it means that you, uh — you call the plays. | 对 就是说 你来指挥行动 |
[13:35] | Well, see, I was under the impression | 我还以为 |
[13:35] | – it was the coaches who called the plays. – Well — | -指挥行动的都是教练 -这… |
[13:37] | And that’s why American footballers | 所以美国的橄榄球员 |
[13:38] | need those little radio things in their ears to tell them what to do | 都需要带耳麦听人指挥 |
[13:40] | for the few minutes that they’re on the field. | 才能在场上好好发挥几分钟 |
[13:41] | Yeah. Got it, Coach. | 嗯 好吧 教练 |
[13:44] | So, these work like EpiPens? | 这东西跟肾上腺素自动注射针一个道理 |
[13:45] | Almost, but more efficient. | 差不多 但效力更高 |
[13:47] | To counteract the psychosis, | 为制止精神错乱 |
[13:48] | the serum needs to be delivered directly into the brain stem, so… | 血清需要直接注入脑干 所以 |
[13:51] | the injector needs to be placed at the base of the skull. | 得将注射器直接对准颅骨根部 |
[13:55] | Oh-ho-ho, no. | 不行 |
[13:56] | Now, you know I don’t like needles. | 你知道我不喜欢针的 |
[13:58] | Well, I mean, it’s a bee sting, really. | 这个嘛 其实更像蜂蜜的刺 |
[14:01] | Oh, hell — | 该死 |
[14:20] | Where are the guards? | 守卫都哪去了 |
[14:21] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[14:23] | Keep your heads down. | 小心行事 |
[14:25] | Not all of them will be friendly. | 我们可能会遭遇抵抗 |
[14:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:35] | A few more questions. | 再问几个问题 |
[14:41] | Agent Simmons, | 西蒙斯特工 |
[14:42] | are you now, or have you ever been, a member of Hydra? | 你现在 或曾经 是否是九头蛇的成员 |
[14:46] | Absolutely. | 是的 |
[14:48] | What? | 什么 |
[14:49] | On assignment, undercover. | 是去执行卧底任务 |
[14:51] | My allegiance has always been to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我一直忠于神盾局 |
[14:54] | Almost done. | 就好了 |
[14:56] | Have you ever obtained sensitive information | 你是否曾获得任何敏感信息 |
[15:00] | that you are obligated to report up the Security Spectrum | 并有义务向上级报告 |
[15:03] | or to the Director? | 或向局长报告 |
[15:14] | Agent Simmons, would you like me to repeat the question? | 西蒙斯特工 需要我重复一遍问题吗 |
[15:17] | No, it’s j– It’s very wide-ranging. | 不是 这问题太宽泛了 |
[15:21] | Agent Simmons. | 西蒙斯特工 |
[15:27] | I’m gonna need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我来 |
[15:30] | Now. | 就现在 |
[15:35] | Hey, who are you guys?! | 你们是谁 |
[15:36] | How’s it looking, Coach? | 情况怎么样 教练 |
[15:37] | Where the C.O.s at?! | 狱警呢 |
[15:40] | Well, from what I can tell, Lucy and her cohorts | 看起来 露西和她的军团 |
[15:42] | are searching cell by cell for Eli Morrow, | 在挨个牢房地寻找伊莱·莫罗 |
[15:44] | which means they don’t know where he is. | 所以他们不知道他在哪 |
[15:46] | That’s good. | 那是好事 |
[15:47] | Yeah, except I have now lost them. | 只是 我看不到他们了 |
[15:50] | So they’re either avoiding the cameras | 他们要么在躲避摄像头 |
[15:52] | or they’ve reverted to a halituous state. | 要么是进入了气态 |
[15:54] | Say what? | 什么 |
[15:55] | A hali– They’ve gone all ghostly. | 气态…就是变鬼了 |
[15:57] | – Smart. – Yeah. Well, they are scientists. | -聪明 -他们是科学家嘛 |
[15:59] | They tend to think strategically in these situations. | 他们在这种情况下会策略性地思考 |
[16:02] | That’s what makes us such formidable adversaries. | 所以说我们是厉害的敌手 |
[16:04] | At least they haven’t infected the prisoners. | 至少他们没有感染囚犯 |
[16:35] | This is not the objective. | 这不是我们的目标 |
[16:47] | Come back any time, G. | 随时再来啊 官爷 |
[16:50] | I didn’t bring you down here to settle scores. | 我带你来不是为了让你复仇的 |
[16:51] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[16:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:53] | ‘Cause I don’t think you can control that thing inside of you. | 我觉得你控制不了你体内那玩意 |
[16:56] | And if I have to shoot you to keep him from coming out… | 如果我要开枪打你防止他冒头 |
[17:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:12] | We’re here to, uh… | 我们是来… |
[17:15] | rescue you? | 救你们的吧 |
[17:16] | Thought we’d meet you halfway. | 我们决定替你们省点事 |
[17:17] | – Do we have Eli Morrow? – Not yet. | -找到伊莱·莫罗了吗 -还没 |
[17:18] | Then we back up Mack and Robbie. | 那我们去支援迈克和罗比 |
[17:20] | Agents, we need Warden Green | 特工 我们想夺回这里 |
[17:21] | and his C.O.S lucid if we’re gonna retake this place. | 就需要格林典狱长和他的狱警恢复神智 |
[17:24] | Plus, the “Demon” conversation gets stale. | 而且 老嚷嚷”恶魔”我都听腻了 |
[17:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:32] | Stop whining. | 少抱怨了 |
[17:42] | I know it’s a little public, | 我知道人有点多 |
[17:43] | but it’s the fastest route to Eli’s cell. | 但这是通往伊莱牢房最快的路 |
[17:45] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[17:52] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[17:53] | I see it, too. | 我也看到了 |
[17:55] | It’s how they’re organizing. | 他们就是这样组织起来的 |
[17:58] | All the new Watchdogs, they’re recruiting in prison, | 新监察者都是在监狱里招募的 |
[18:01] | uniting against us. | 联合对付我们 |
[18:03] | Hey, you seeing this? | 看到了吗 |
[18:05] | It’s S.H.I.E.L.D. | 是神盾局 |
[18:07] | They protect those freaks. | 他们保护那些怪物 |
[18:09] | Which one of you’s the freak? | 你们中哪个是怪物 |
[18:12] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[18:14] | Hey, stop. | 站住 |
[18:39] | Fitz, we could really use that exit. | 菲兹 我们需要出口 |
[18:43] | If I release the door, all the doors in cellblock A open. | 如果我开门 A囚区所有大门都会打开 |
[18:46] | The s-security wings, the exterior exits — | 保安处 外出口 |
[18:49] | Just do it! | 开门 |
[18:58] | Go! | 快走 |
[19:07] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[19:08] | You and Phil Coulson are close. | 你和菲尔·科尔森关系很好 |
[19:10] | I’m the new Director, your boss, | 而我是新局长 你的上司 |
[19:12] | so you think there are things that I don’t need to know. | 你觉得有些事不需要让我知道 |
[19:14] | But I do. | 但我需要知道 |
[19:15] | Agent Simmons, can I trust you? | 西蒙斯特工 我可以信任你吗 |
[19:19] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[19:21] | Great, ’cause, boy, do I need your help. | 太好了 我非常需要你的帮助 |
[19:24] | I’m debating Senator Nadeer on television | 我要跟纳迪尔参议员进行电视辩论 |
[19:27] | about the “Inhuman War on Humans.” | 关于”异人族对人类的战争” |
[19:30] | I hate that the media’s calling it that. | 真讨厌媒体非要这么说 |
[19:31] | Burrows says it’s terrible branding. | 伯罗斯说这很影响形象 |
[19:33] | But either way, | 但不管怎样 |
[19:34] | this is a battle for hearts and minds. | 这是一场心智之战 |
[19:36] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[19:37] | Facts, Simmons. | 事实 西蒙斯 |
[19:39] | I need cold, hard, scientific facts | 我需要冰冷严谨的科学事实 |
[19:42] | to back up our case during this debate. | 作为我们辩论中的依据 |
[19:43] | I can put together a PowerPoint | 我可以做一份PPT |
[19:45] | on, um, Inhuman genetics, biology, sociological impact — | 讲解异人基因 生物和社会影响 |
[19:48] | Yeah, here’s the thing. I think it might be better | 问题是 我觉得最好是 |
[19:51] | if I literally had what’s in your head… | 能把你脑袋里的知识 |
[19:55] | in my head. | 传送到我脑袋里 |
[19:58] | Even S.H.I.E.L.D. Doesn’t have that kind of technology. | 就连神盾局也没有那样的科技 |
[20:00] | Oh, sure it does. | 怎么没有 |
[20:07] | So, all you need to do is listen in, tell me exactly what to say, | 你只需要听着采访 然后告诉我该怎么说 |
[20:11] | and know that any error, slip-up, or mishap | 你如果出了任何错误 |
[20:13] | could endanger the lives of humans and Inhumans alike. | 都可能对人类和异人的生命造成威胁 |
[20:17] | Also, we’re live in 15 minutes. | 另外 我们15分钟后直播 |
[20:21] | – About back there — – Forget it. | -刚刚的事 -忘了吧 |
[20:23] | Uh, I can’t do that. | 那可不行 |
[20:24] | That thing inside you is my responsibility. | 你体内那玩意是我的责任 |
[20:26] | No, it’s mine. | 不 是我的 |
[20:28] | And if you can’t control it? | 如果你控制不了它 |
[20:32] | Look. My uncle can’t know what I am. | 听着 不能让我舅舅知道我的事 |
[20:35] | So I’ll keep it down. | 所以我会控制住的 |
[20:37] | Not for you, for him. | 不是为了你 为了他 |
[20:39] | I need you to do something for me. | 你得为我做件事 |
[20:41] | Duck! | 蹲下 |
[21:19] | Ghost busted. | 鬼烧死了 |
[21:57] | Unless your face also does | 除非你的脸 |
[21:59] | a-a Clown Posse thing, | 还能变成鬼面小丑 |
[22:01] | I’m infected. | 我就是感染了 |
[22:03] | Give me some space. | 给我点空间 |
[22:12] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[22:14] | Yep. You can back off the mike. | 听得到 离麦克风远点吧 |
[22:18] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[22:19] | Everyone set? | 各就位 |
[22:21] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[22:21] | We’re about ready to roll. | 马上开始 |
[22:23] | Our end is live in 4, 3, 2… | 我们这边直播准备 四 三 二 |
[22:29] | Many of you are familiar with Senator Ellen Nadeer. | 很多观众都熟悉艾伦·纳迪尔参议员 |
[22:31] | She’s head of the Finance Committee | 她是财务委员会主席 |
[22:32] | and outspoken advocate of the so-called Humans First movement. | 也是所谓的”人类至上”运动的公开支持者 |
[22:36] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢请我来 |
[22:37] | And of course, our next guest needs little introduction. | 当然 接下来这位嘉宾更无需介绍 |
[22:40] | He is a patriot, a public servant known all over the world. | 他是一名爱国者 人民公仆 享誉全球 |
[22:43] | He put his life on the line to save others | 他在维也纳的联合国爆炸事件中 |
[22:45] | during the U.N. Bombing in Vienna. | 冒着生命危险救人 |
[22:47] | He’s now the Director of the newly reformed S.H.I.E.L.D. — | 如今 他是改革回归的神盾局的新局长 |
[22:48] | 杰弗里·梅斯 独家采访 | |
[22:49] | Jeffrey Mace. | 杰弗里·梅斯 |
[22:50] | It’s an honor to be here, George. | 很荣幸能来参加 乔治 |
[22:52] | Let’s get started. Director Mace — | 我们开始吧 梅斯局长 |
[22:53] | After an intro like that, | 经过了刚刚那样的介绍 |
[22:54] | I think I deserve some equal time. | 我觉得该给我同样的时间 |
[22:56] | I’d like to ask the Director a question. | 我想问局长一个问题 |
[22:58] | Go ahead, Senator. | 请问吧 参议员 |
[22:59] | Just what is S.H.I.E.L.D.’s purpose if it’s not protecting us | 如果神盾局的目的不是保护我们 防御异人 |
[23:01] | from the Inhumans? | 那么是什么呢 |
[23:02] | Why are human lives t S.H.I.E.L.D.’s priority? | 为什么人类生命不是神盾局的首要任务 |
[23:05] | Actually, Inhumans and humans share | 其实 异人与人类有 |
[23:07] | – 99.8% of the human genome. – Inhumans are human, | -99.8%的相同基因组 -异人就是人类 |
[23:09] | and the science is in agreement with me. | 科学也是这么说的 |
[23:11] | In fact, we share 99.8% of the human genome. | 事实上 我们有99.8%的相同基因组 |
[23:15] | It really is that close. | 差别真的那么小 |
[23:17] | – I had no idea. – It really is, George — | -我都不知道 -对 乔治 |
[23:18] | Genetics can’t explain the blackouts that plunged | 基因不能解释令世界多地 |
[23:20] | parts of the world into darkness. | 陷入黑暗的断电 |
[23:22] | People were terrorized. | 人们当时吓坏了 |
[23:23] | Lives were lost. | 而且有人丧生 |
[23:24] | – Two people died in a helicopter crash… – Let us never forget… | -两个人类因直升机坠机死亡 -别忘了 |
[23:26] | – …while 17 Inhumans were murdered. – …that more Inhumans | -而17个异人被杀 -那场危机之中 |
[23:28] | than humans were lost during that crisis. | 死去的异人要比人类多 |
[23:31] | And yet every day, there are reports | 但每一天 都有报告传来 |
[23:33] | of disturbances in Hong Kong | 不是香港发生骚动 |
[23:35] | or blue-skinned killers in Wyoming. | 就是蓝皮肤的杀人犯出现在怀俄明州 |
[23:38] | Well, if I was to respond to every tabloid story | 如果我要回应所有小报故事 |
[23:40] | and — and — and Sasquatch sighting, | 和大脚野人目击 |
[23:42] | I couldn’t do my job, | 我就不能做好我的本职工作了 |
[23:44] | which is to protect this great nation. | 那就是保护我们伟大的国家 |
[23:46] | What about the very real situation | 那此时此刻洛杉矶外 |
[23:49] | happening right now outside of Los Angeles? | 正在发生的真实情况呢 |
[23:51] | Is it true that S.H.I.E.L.D. Has compromised a prison? | 神盾局是否真的攻入了一座监狱 |
[23:55] | We have…no data on that, do we? | 我们没有此事的消息 是吧 |
[23:57] | It’s our policy not to comment on ongoing operations, | 我们有原则不得透露正在进行的行动的情况 |
[24:00] | but I can assure you that | 但我可以保证 |
[24:01] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has the situation completely under control. | 神盾局完全控制了局面 |
[24:08] | Let’s go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[24:13] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 |
[24:14] | Coulson, the exit is on the north side. | 科尔森 出口在北面 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna try and get you to a secure cellblock. | 我会想办法送你们进入安全囚区 |
[24:19] | There! | 那里 |
[24:26] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[24:28] | We’re gonna make it! | 我们来不及的 |
[24:30] | Come on! Come on! | 快走 |
[24:33] | Let’s go! May! | 走吧 梅 |
[24:34] | Go through! | 快进去 |
[24:37] | You’re gonna make it. | 你们能行 |
[24:39] | Daisy, no! Open the door! | 黛西 别 开门 |
[24:41] | This is my fight, | 这是属于我的战斗 |
[24:42] | not yours. | 不是你们的 |
[24:43] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[24:44] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:50] | Here, boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[24:58] | Fitz, change of plans. | 菲兹 计划有变 |
[25:00] | Find us another way into the cafeteria. I don’t care how. | 给我们找路进入餐厅 怎么进去都行 |
[25:08] | Get her. | 抓住她 |
[25:41] | Where are the guards?! | 狱警呢 |
[25:48] | Tio. | 舅舅 |
[25:49] | Robbie, what are you doing here? | 罗比 你怎么来了 |
[25:50] | We’re getting you out of here. | 救你出去 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:54] | Step back, please. | 请退后 |
[25:59] | No, no, don’t. | 不不不 |
[26:00] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 他是神盾局的吗 |
[26:02] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[26:03] | Lucy Bauer is here, and she’s coming for you. | 露西·鲍尔来了 她要来找你 |
[26:05] | Robbie, I told you to stay away from this. | 罗比 我叫你别掺和这事的 |
[26:07] | Mr. Morrow, Dr. Bauer can walk through walls, | 莫罗先生 鲍尔博士能穿墙 |
[26:10] | so we got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:11] | Walk through walls? | 穿墙 |
[26:13] | Yeah, S.H.I.E.L.D. said she had abilities. | 神盾局的确说她有异能 |
[26:15] | Yeah, and now we think she has that book. | 是啊 现在我们认为她还拿到了书 |
[26:17] | So who knows what else she’s capable of. | 谁知道她还能干出什么事来 |
[26:20] | The book? | 书 |
[26:23] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[26:49] | People are scared | 人民在担忧 |
[26:50] | that Inhumans don’t share our core values. | 担心异人与我们的价值观不同 |
[26:53] | And who could blame them? | 谁能怪他们呢 |
[26:54] | How many of our citizens have died under S.H.I.E.L.D.’s watch? | 有多少公民在神盾局的保护下死去 |
[26:57] | Fatalities have decreased since the signing of the Sokovia Accords. | 《索科威亚协议》签署后 死亡率是下降的 |
[26:59] | We’re proud to say that fatalities have actually decreased sharply | 我们很骄傲地说 《索科威亚协议》签署后 |
[27:03] | since the signing of the Sokovia Accords. | 死亡率实际上急剧下降了 |
[27:06] | It’s a legacy I hope to build on. | 而我正想以这一宝贵财富为基础 |
[27:07] | Treaties mean nothing to the Inhumans. | 协议条款对异人族来说毫无意义 |
[27:10] | We’re dealing with something different here. | 他们是不一样的问题 |
[27:11] | Senator, when you say “Different,” | 参议员 你口中的”不一样” |
[27:12] | that sounds like a dog whistle aimed at hate groups. | 似乎是在召唤仇恨团体群起攻之 |
[27:15] | There’s no dog whistle needed, George. | 我根本不需要”召唤” 乔治 |
[27:16] | Just the word “Inhuman” is frightening enough, | 光是”异人族”这个词就够吓人的了 |
[27:19] | and yet they choose to define themselves that way. | 而他们选择了如此定义自己 |
[27:21] | See, that kind of comment, uh, illustrates the problem. | 这样的话 就表明了问题 |
[27:24] | If we can’t talk about Inhumans with respect — | 如果我们不能尊重地谈论异人族… |
[27:27] | You can’t talk about them with honesty. How can people trust you? | 你不能诚实地谈论他们 要让人怎么信任你 |
[27:31] | Director Mace, you take a damn good photo, I’ll give you that, | 梅斯局长 你的照片拍得是不错 |
[27:34] | but that doesn’t make you the man for this job. | 但那不代表你合适这份工作 |
[27:37] | Stick to the facts. Since S.H.I.E.L.D. Has been re– | 继续说事实 自从神盾局… |
[27:41] | So, you don’t think I’m the man for the job. | 你觉得 我不适合这份工作 |
[27:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:49] | I became the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我成为神盾局局长 |
[27:51] | because I believe in their mission. | 是因为我相信他们的使命 |
[27:54] | Protecting and integrating Inhumans is part of that. | 保护 整合异人族是这份使命的一部分 |
[27:59] | Senator, | 参议员 |
[28:01] | I promise you that I am the man for the job, | 我保证 我正是最合适这项工作的人 |
[28:04] | because I’m not just a man. | 因为我不仅仅是个人 |
[28:07] | I’m an Inhuman. | 我还是个异人 |
[28:09] | Director Mace, just to be sure I’m hearing you correctly, | 梅斯局长 我没听错吧 |
[28:11] | you’re saying you are literally Inhuman? | 你是说 你真的是个异人吗 |
[28:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:15] | I’m an Inhuman. | 我是个异人 |
[28:18] | You know, my life didn’t just change when that bomb went off in Vienna | 我的生活不仅因为维也纳的爆炸 |
[28:22] | or when I shielded that woman from harm. | 和庇护那名女士而改变 |
[28:25] | It also changed when I went through Terrigenesis. | 我经历泰瑞根变异时 也发生了改变 |
[28:28] | So, yeah, this is personal. | 所以 是的 这也是我的切身利益 |
[28:31] | And people like me that are different | 像我这样与众不同的人 |
[28:34] | should not be hunted down. | 不该被人猎杀 |
[28:40] | I’m sorry, but it’s the fastest way in. | 对不起 这是最快的路了 |
[28:44] | Yeah, and, um, you’re looking for the chute in the northwest corner. | 垃圾滑槽在西北角 |
[28:47] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[28:51] | – Guess it really is Taco Tuesday. – Yeah. | -看来周二真是吃玉米卷啊 -是啊 |
[28:53] | You know, you never did tell me what you saw when you died. | 你还没告诉我你死后看见了什么 |
[28:55] | Really? Now? | 不是吧 现在说这个 |
[28:57] | Is it because it smells like death in here? | 是因为这里有死亡的味道吗 |
[28:59] | You saw something. | 你看到了什么 |
[29:00] | You want to know what I saw, Phil? | 你想知道我看到了什么吗 菲尔 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:03] | I saw you. | 我看到了你 |
[29:05] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 别想太多 |
[29:09] | You didn’t think of that before I jumped in the trash? | 我跳进垃圾桶之前你就没想到这点吗 |
[29:11] | What’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
[29:13] | Finish her. | 干掉她 |
[29:18] | You’re done! | 死吧 |
[29:33] | It’s been a while since I stretched my legs. | 好久没舒展筋骨了 |
[29:40] | That was suicidal and stupid. | 那简直是自杀 而且愚蠢 |
[29:42] | And you weren’t supposed to come back for me. | 你们不该回来找我的 |
[29:44] | We just saved your life. | 我们刚救了你一命 |
[29:45] | And risked your own. | 却拿自己的命冒险 |
[29:47] | I never asked for that. | 我没叫你们那么做 |
[29:48] | Let’s argue about who should’ve left who to die later. | 我们回头再争论谁该任由谁去死 |
[29:50] | – You need a medic. – I’ll be fine — | -你需要医疗救助 -我没事的 |
[29:51] | Fine? No. You won’t. | 没事吗 不 你有事 |
[29:53] | Fitz, what’s the status on Eli Morrow? | 菲兹 伊莱·莫罗怎么样了 |
[29:56] | Quinjet’s on its way to the yard for extraction. | 昆式战斗机正前往院子撤离他们 |
[29:58] | Mack has him in his custody. | 迈克已经找到了他 |
[30:10] | The exit’s just ahead. | 撤离点就在前面 |
[30:20] | A little help here. | 帮帮忙 |
[30:21] | All right, get Eli out of here! I’ll be right behind you. | 带伊莱走 我就来 |
[30:23] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[30:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:52] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[30:55] | Just keep going. S.H.I.E.L.D. Will meet you out in the yard. | 你继续走 神盾局会在院子里接应你 |
[30:57] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:58] | I got one last thing to take care of. | 我还有件事要处理 |
[31:00] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:01] | I’m right behind you! Go! | 我就来 走吧 |
[32:50] | No. | 不 |
[33:59] | They’ll get you set up, lead you back inside. | 他们会给你们装备 带你们回去 |
[34:07] | Where’s Eli Morrow? | 伊莱·莫罗呢 |
[34:09] | I sent him out with Robbie. He should be out here. | 我叫他跟罗比出来了 他该出来了 |
[34:17] | Where’s my uncle? | 我舅舅呢 |
[34:17] | He’s supposed to be with you. What the hell happened?! | 他该跟你在一起的 怎么回事 |
[34:27] | Move, or I will take your mind apart piece by piece. | 快走 否则我拆了你的大脑 |
[34:38] | Director Mace, that confession of yours was unbelievable! | 梅斯局长 你的坦白简直难以置信 |
[34:42] | You were a hero to people before you had super-strength. | 你拥有神力之前就已经是个英雄了 |
[34:45] | But now your approval numbers are through the roof. | 现在你的支持率已经爆棚了 |
[34:48] | Thanks, Burrows. | 谢谢 伯罗斯 |
[34:50] | – Uh, if you don’t mind… – Of course. | -能不能… -当然 |
[34:54] | Well, sounds like you were a hit. | 看来你大受欢迎啊 |
[34:56] | Oh, this is your victory, too, Agent Simmons. | 这也是你的胜利 西蒙斯特工 |
[34:58] | You were a great help. It’s like I always say — | 你帮了大忙 就像我一直说的那样 |
[35:01] | a team that trusts is a team that triumphs. | 团队相互信任 才能取得胜利 |
[35:03] | But trust must be earned… | 但是 信任是需要赢得的 |
[35:06] | with random, non-invasive testing. | 靠随机 非侵入性的测试 |
[35:08] | Your, uh — your polygraph this morning | 你今早的测谎 |
[35:11] | generated some alarming results, | 得出了令人担忧的结果 |
[35:13] | so I’d like you to give it another go. | 所以 我需要你再来一次 |
[35:22] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[35:25] | Do you happen to know what a micro-expression is? | 你知道微表情是什么吗 |
[35:28] | The dart of an eye, tensing of forehead — | 眼睛一瞟 前额紧蹙 |
[35:30] | the littlest thing can say a lot. | 最小的细节也能显露很多事 |
[35:32] | More specifically, they can say if a person is lying. | 尤其是能看得出一个人是否在撒谎 |
[35:39] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[35:41] | I don’t think you want me to strap back into that machine. | 我觉得你不希望我回到那台机器上 |
[35:45] | He may ask me | 他或许会问我 |
[35:46] | what I thought of that story you told on television today. | 怎么看你今天在电视上讲的故事 |
[35:49] | You know, the one about becoming a hero in Vienna? | 就是在维也纳成为英雄的那段 |
[35:53] | Because if asked, I would have to tell the truth, | 如果他问了 我就得说实话 |
[35:56] | which we both know you didn’t do. | 我们都清楚 你根本没那么做 |
[36:02] | Harlan… | 哈兰 |
[36:04] | I’m gonna exempt Agent Simmons from any further testing. | 我就此免除西蒙斯特工的进一步测试 |
[36:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[36:10] | He’s right, you know. | 他是对的 |
[36:11] | A team that trusts is a team that triumphs. | 团队相互信任 才能取得胜利 |
[36:29] | If you’re looking for Robbie, he’s off hating himself somewhere else. | 如果你找罗比 他去什么地方自责了 |
[36:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:35] | I came to see you. | 我是来找你的 |
[36:37] | The arm is fine. | 我胳膊没事 |
[36:39] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[36:44] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[36:46] | Trying to distance yourself from everyone else | 跟其他人拉开距离 |
[36:48] | so they don’t drown in your wake? | 免得他们被你拉下水 |
[36:50] | I invented that move. | 这一招是我发明的 |
[36:53] | It doesn’t work | 并不好用 |
[36:55] | for one simple reason. | 原因很简单 |
[37:00] | Phil Coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[37:05] | He found me in that cubicle | 他在我的小隔间里找到了我 |
[37:07] | and dragged me out. | 把我拖了出来 |
[37:08] | He didn’t give up on me… | 他没有放弃我 |
[37:11] | and he won’t give up on you. | 他更不会放弃你 |
[37:13] | I never wanted that. | 我不希望那样 |
[37:14] | No. You don’t get to choose who cares about you. | 不 你没权选择谁在乎你 |
[37:19] | And Coulson… | 科尔森 |
[37:22] | he’s got a bigger heart than most. | 他比大部分人都博爱 |
[37:35] | Lincoln wouldn’t want you killing yourself over what happened. | 林肯 不会希望你为了那事去找死 |
[37:46] | I promised Coulson I’d see this operation through. | 我向科尔森保证过会完成这次行动 |
[37:50] | After that, I’m gone. | 之后我就离开 |
[38:16] | Daisy? | 黛西吗 |
[38:17] | What’d you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[38:18] | Nothing she didn’t already know. | 没什么她自己不明白的道理 |
[38:20] | Well, we’re gonna need her. | 我们需要她 |
[38:22] | Fitz found Eli Morrow and Dr. Bauer | 菲兹在监狱外的监控录像上 |
[38:23] | on the security-cam footage outside the prison. | 发现了伊莱·莫罗和鲍尔博士 |
[38:28] | – She didn’t kill him. – No. | -她没杀他 -是啊 |
[38:30] | She forced him to leave with her in an ambulance. | 她逼他上了辆救护车一起离开了 |
[38:32] | What does she want with him? | 她要他做什么 |
[38:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:36] | But I got a feeling he’s about to find out. | 但我觉得他就要知道了 |
[39:03] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[39:09] | Read it. | 你来看 |
[39:11] | ‘Cause I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[39:14] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[39:16] | We are going to fix me… | 我们要治好我 |
[39:19] | and then finish what we started. | 然后完成我们开启的事业 |
[40:02] | Don’t see why this couldn’t have been a phone call… | 为什么不能打电话说呢 |
[40:06] | Never underestimate the power of human connection. | 永远别低估人际交往的力量 |
[40:10] | Or should I say “Inhuman”? | 或许我该说异人 |
[40:13] | Either way, congratulations on those poll numbers. | 不管怎样 恭喜你的民调数字 |
[40:16] | I have you to thank. | 还是拜你所赐 |
[40:18] | You gave me no option but to tell the truth. | 你逼得我只能讲出真相 |
[40:20] | Speaking of the truth, I went looking for some, | 说到真相 我去挖掘真相了 |
[40:23] | and guess what I found? | 你猜我发现了什么 |
[40:27] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. Working with a former Agent, now known as Quake, | 这是神盾局在跟一名如今叫震波女的前特工合作 |
[40:31] | a walking weapon of mass destruction. | 她是一个长腿的大规模杀伤性武器 |
[40:35] | This one was new to me. | 这家伙 我以前没见过 |
[40:40] | New to you, too, I see. | 看来你也是 |
[40:42] | We’re not sure what the hell he is, | 我们还不清楚他是什么 |
[40:43] | but we do know he’s a cold-blooded killer. | 但我们知道他是个冷血杀手 |
[40:46] | Santino Noguera — | 桑蒂诺·纳加拉 |
[40:49] | a model prisoner looking at early release. | 一个模范犯人 有提前出狱的可能 |
[40:51] | That is, until he ran into whatever that…thing is. | 直到他遭遇了那个…不知是什么东西 |
[40:55] | We know he came in with S.H.I.E.L.D., and he left with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们知道他跟神盾局一道来 一道离开 |
[40:59] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[41:01] | are your people aware they’re harboring a murderer, | 你的人知道他们在窝藏一个杀人犯吗 |
[41:03] | or do they just not care? | 还是他们根本不在乎 |
[41:08] | In two hours, these will go to ABC News, | 两小时后 这些将在abc |
[41:11] | just in time for this evening’s broadcast. | 晚间新闻上曝光 |
[41:14] | How do you think those poll numbers will hold up? | 你觉得你的民调数字还能保持得住吗 |
[41:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |