时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This is S.H.I.E.L.D. | 这是神盾局 |
[00:05] | So tell me, are your people aware they’re harboring a murderer, | 告诉我 你的人知道他们在窝藏一个杀人犯吗 |
[00:08] | or do they just not care? | 还是他们根本不在乎 |
[00:10] | Gabe doesn’t know about the night job. | 加布不知道我的夜班工作 |
[00:11] | And he never will. Understood? | 他也永远不会知道 明白吗 |
[00:13] | Dr. Lucy Bauer. | 露西·鲍尔博士 |
[00:14] | Joseph’s wife. | 乔瑟夫的妻子 |
[00:16] | We could’ve been in there for hours. | 我们可能已经在里面待几小时了 |
[00:19] | We have been in there for years. | 我们已经在里面待了好几年了 |
[00:22] | You shouldn’t have used the Darkhold. | 你就不该用《黑暗神书》 |
[00:24] | This is all because of your obsession with that damn book. | 这都是因为你痴迷于那本破书 |
[00:26] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道它是什么 |
[00:27] | but I do know that it’s in all of our best interests | 但我知道 为了我们所有人好 |
[00:29] | to keep it out of the wrong hands. | 不能让它落入敌手 |
[00:31] | What does she want with him? | 她要他做什么 |
[00:32] | We are going to fix me… | 我们要治好我 |
[00:34] | and then finish what we started. | 然后完成我们开启的事业 |
[00:59] | – Give me the page. – OK. | -给我文件 -好 |
[01:02] | Everyone make a final crosscheck. | 大家再最终检查一下 |
[01:04] | You want to check that cable again? | 要我再检查一下电缆吗 |
[01:05] | I just got your message. | 我刚收到你的消息 |
[01:06] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[01:08] | We’re months away from a beta test. | 离基本版测试还有好几个月呢 |
[01:10] | Joe had a breakthrough. | 乔取得了突破 |
[01:16] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪来的 |
[01:17] | I built it. | 我造的 |
[01:19] | It’s the secret sauce that we’ve been missing. | 这就是我们缺少的秘密配方 |
[01:37] | You guys know anything about this? | 你们知道这事吗 |
[01:39] | No. | 不 |
[01:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:44] | Thanks. I feel so much better knowing that | 谢谢 我要是在爆炸中丧生 |
[01:46] | if I die in a fiery explosion, my eyeballs will survive. | 但眼球还在 我就宽心了 |
[02:02] | Maybe we need more power. | 也许还需要更多电力 |
[02:08] | Is everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[02:28] | – What? – No way. | -什么 -不可能 |
[02:30] | – Is that…? – Carbon. | -那是 -碳 |
[02:32] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[02:34] | Not anymore. | 不再不可能了 |
[02:39] | Nothing is. | 一切皆有可能了 |
[02:42] | See, it gets absorbed into here, okay? | 它被吸收进去了 |
[02:45] | And then it gets broken down and stored in a quantum state. | 然后被分解 以量子态储存起来 |
[02:50] | It can be kept indefinitely, | 它可以被无限期地储存 |
[02:52] | or it can be discharged back into the chamber | 也可以被排回发生舱 |
[02:54] | and converted into matter. | 转化成物质 |
[02:57] | Think of it as a Quantum Power Cell. | 把它看成量子电池 |
[03:00] | I don’t know how you made the leap. | 我不知道你是怎么实现飞跃的 |
[03:02] | It’s beyond belief. | 真是难以置信 |
[03:03] | Well, before we publish, | 正式公布之前 |
[03:05] | we’re gonna need to replicate the cube and scale up the chamber, | 我们得再建个箱子 扩大发生舱的规模 |
[03:08] | but if my calculations are correct, | 但如果我的计算正确的话 |
[03:10] | I mean, we’re gonna be able to eventually create complex compounds, | 我们最终可以创造络合物 |
[03:14] | and then organic materials… wheat, rice. | 然后是有机物 小麦 大米 |
[03:17] | I mean, who knows? Maybe we can even end starvation. | 谁知道呢 也许我们可以终结饥荒 |
[03:27] | Hey, it doesn’t add up. | 这说不通啊 |
[03:30] | There was more energy at the end of the experiment | 实验结束时的能量 |
[03:32] | than there was at the beginning. | 比开始时还多 |
[03:33] | Yes. That’s the genius of it. | 是的 这就是它的天才之处 |
[03:35] | But it violates the first law of thermodynamics. | 但是它违反了热力学第一定律 |
[03:38] | I mean, how do you create matter from nothing? | 你要如何从无变有呢 |
[03:41] | We had help. | 我们有帮手 |
[03:46] | A book. | 一本书 |
[03:46] | – It showed us… – Book? | -这书教会我们 -书 |
[03:48] | What… what book? | 什么 什么书 |
[03:50] | Uh, sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[03:52] | uh, maybe we’ve done enough celebrating got tonight, huh? | 今晚的庆祝也够了吧 |
[03:55] | Hey, Joe, what’s this book she’s talking about? | 乔 她说的是什么书 |
[03:57] | I mean, maybe we can we see it. | 也许我们可以看一看 |
[03:59] | It’s mine. | 书是我的 |
[04:03] | You just do whatever I tell you to do, | 你就照我的话去做 |
[04:06] | and everything’s gonna work out fine. | 一切就会顺利的 |
[04:19] | Agents down. | 有特工受伤 |
[04:30] | Lucy Bauer was here, but she’s long gone. | 露西·鲍尔来过这里 但早就走了 |
[04:32] | Wait. Hold… uh, Agent May, can you go back | 等一下 梅特工 你能否往回走一点吗 |
[04:34] | and give me another look at | 让我再看看 |
[04:35] | where the cables connect to the chamber? | 电缆与发生舱连接的地方 |
[04:37] | Sure. | 好 |
[04:40] | Yeah, okay, that’s… that’s… | 好 那里 |
[04:42] | that’s definitely different from before. | 绝对和之前不一样了 |
[04:43] | Uh, there’s a number of pieces missing. She must have taken them. | 缺了几样东西 肯定是她拿走了 |
[04:46] | She already has the book, the power cells… | 她已经拿到书和电池 |
[04:47] | My guess is she’s trying to replicate the experiment | 我猜她是想再现实验 |
[04:50] | and reverse the process. | 并逆转实验过程 |
[04:51] | Un-ghost herself. | 把自己还原人形 |
[04:52] | Is that why she took Eli Morrow? | 所以她才把伊莱·莫罗抓走吗 |
[04:54] | He’s part of her original dream team. | 他是她原始梦之队的成员之一 |
[04:56] | Maybe she needs him to do something she can’t. | 也许她要他做一些她无法完成的事 |
[04:58] | What? Show her face without scaring children? | 什么 不拿她那张脸吓坏孩子吗 |
[05:01] | The Momentum facilities are controlled by us now, | 动力实验室现在由我们控制 |
[05:03] | so she needs a new place to work. | 所以她需要另找地方操作 |
[05:05] | We need to find her before someone else gets hurt. | 我们得找到她 以免她再伤人 |
[05:09] | Hey, Mr. Canelo, it’s, uh, Gabriel Reyes. | 卡诺洛先生 你好 我是加百列·雷耶斯 |
[05:12] | I was just wondering if Robbie showed up to work this morning. | 我想问罗比今早有没有去工作 |
[05:16] | No, he — he took the Charger a few days ago. | 不 他几天前把战马开走了 |
[05:18] | I haven’t heard from him. | 后来我就没他消息了 |
[05:19] | Oh, no, I — I-I-I tried. I just — | 不 我试过了 但… |
[05:24] | Gabe? It’s Daisy Johnson. | 加布 我是黛西·约翰逊 |
[05:28] | Can I call you back? | 我再打给你好吗 |
[05:39] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥哥呢 |
[05:41] | I’m here to take you to him. | 我就是来带你去见他 |
[05:43] | How come he didn’t come? Or call? | 他为什么没来 也没打电话 |
[05:45] | I think it’d be better if you heard it from him. | 我觉得你最好听他亲自跟你说 |
[05:47] | Okay, if you think I’m just gonna get in some car and — | 如果你觉得我会随便跟你上车… |
[05:53] | Who said anything about a car? | 谁说是车了 |
[05:57] | Can’t you just send Nathanson? | 你就不能派内桑森去吗 |
[05:59] | It’s not so much a request as an assignment. | 这是任务 不是请求 |
[06:01] | A top-secret, very classified, | 最高机密 要绝对保密 |
[06:02] | “for your eyes and ears only” assignment. | 只有你一人知道的绝密任务 |
[06:04] | But I thought the new S.H.I.E.L.D. was transparent, | 我以为新的神盾局没有秘密 |
[06:06] | limited only by your colorful spectrum of security. | 只受你的彩虹安全级别限制 |
[06:10] | That’s mostly true, | 多数时候是这样 |
[06:11] | but this assignment isn’t coming from me | 但下达这项任务的不是我 |
[06:13] | or anyone else within S.H.I.E.L.D. | 也不是其他神盾局的人 |
[06:14] | It’s a favor for the United States government. | 而是帮美国政府个忙 |
[06:17] | Could you be more specific about the details of this assignment? | 关于这项任务 你能说得更具体些吗 |
[06:22] | Only that, as the leading scientific authority on Inhumans, | 我只能说 你是研究异人的顶级权威科学家 |
[06:24] | your expertise has been requested by people | 最高层的人士点名 |
[06:26] | at the very highest levels. | 要你协助 |
[06:29] | Agent Simmons, I’m sure you can appreciate | 西蒙斯特工 我相信你明白 |
[06:31] | that cooperation with the U.S. Government is crucial | 鉴于神盾局刚进入一个崭新的时代 |
[06:34] | as we begin a new era here at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 与美国政府的合作至关重要 |
[06:36] | So please, help me, help the U.S.A. | 所以请帮助我 帮助美国政府 |
[06:41] | Help us. | 帮助大家 |
[06:41] | Fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去就是了 |
[06:43] | Just give me a few hours to pack, gather my equipment, | 给我几小时准备一下行李和仪器 |
[06:45] | and tie up some loose ends. | 把一些收尾工作做完 |
[06:47] | I guess I wasn’t clear. | 我刚才可能没说清楚 |
[06:49] | You have to leave now. | 你得马上出发 |
[06:52] | Can you at least tell me where… | 起码告诉我要去哪 |
[06:53] | The Quinjet is ready, sir. | 昆式战斗机已准备完毕 长官 |
[06:57] | We’re going together. | 看来你跟我一起走 |
[06:58] | No. The Quinjet’s for me. | 不 昆式战斗机是给我的 |
[06:59] | I have my own mission. Uh, but this is for you. | 我有自己的任务 但这个是给你的 |
[07:08] | “A team that trusts is a team…” | “团队相互信任才能…” |
[07:09] | Don’t. | 省了吧 |
[07:17] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[07:19] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 你好啊 |
[07:21] | Look, uh, sorry about all the drama. | 很抱歉费了这么大周折 |
[07:24] | I’m just glad to see you’re safe. | 你平安无事就好 |
[07:25] | Me? | 我 |
[07:26] | What about you, disappearing like that? | 那你呢 突然就消失了 |
[07:28] | I thought you trusted me. | 难道你不信任我吗 |
[07:30] | Well, I do. | 信任 |
[07:31] | Then why are you hiding such a big secret? | 那为什么隐藏了这么大的秘密 |
[07:35] | I didn’t tell him anything. | 我什么都没跟他说 |
[07:38] | She doesn’t have to. | 用不着她说 |
[07:39] | I can do the math. | 我猜得到 |
[07:40] | The nights you’re away, the blood on your clothes. | 夜里经常出去 衣服上还有血渍 |
[07:42] | Now this? | 还有这状况 |
[07:47] | I wanted to tell you… | 我很想告诉你… |
[07:51] | …for a long time. | 早就想说了 |
[07:54] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[07:56] | how do you tell your brother that you’re… | 我该如何开口告诉弟弟自己是个… |
[07:57] | A secret agent? | 秘密特工 |
[08:00] | You know, he wanted to, but he couldn’t. | 他很想告诉你 但他不能说 |
[08:03] | He took an oath, | 他发过誓的 |
[08:05] | ’cause, well, it’s a secret. | 因为 毕竟是秘密嘛 |
[08:10] | Hey, I — I get it. | 我能理解 |
[08:11] | This is…super-dope. | 这真是…太炫酷了 |
[08:16] | And kind of a relief. | 我也算放心了 |
[08:18] | Sometimes I’d find blood in the sink. | 我有时在洗手池里发现血迹 |
[08:20] | I was afraid it was something else. | 我很担心 以为是其他缘故 |
[08:22] | Like what? | 什么缘故 |
[08:24] | Something bad. | 很糟糕的缘故 |
[08:27] | Well, you can relax now that you know the truth. | 现在你可以放心了 你已经知道真相了 |
[08:31] | How come you’re telling me now? | 你们为什么现在告诉我 |
[08:33] | We had to bring you in for your protection. | 我们得带你来才能保证你的安全 |
[08:35] | Tío got snatched out of prison. | 舅舅被劫出了监狱 |
[08:37] | We were worried that the person who took him | 我们担心把他劫走的人 |
[08:38] | might try to grab you for leverage. | 也会想抓你作为谈判筹码 |
[08:40] | But the important thing is that you’re safe now, | 重要的是你现在安全了 |
[08:42] | and we’re gonna find your Uncle Eli. | 我们会找到你伊莱舅舅 |
[08:47] | This chamber should work. | 这个发生舱应该能行 |
[08:49] | Yes. But it’s these power cells that’ll save me. | 嗯 但真正能救我的是这些电池 |
[08:52] | What’s the book telling you? | 书上都写了什么 |
[08:54] | Why the experiment failed before. | 之前的实验为什么失败了 |
[08:55] | It didn’t fail. | 没有失败 |
[08:57] | It was sabotaged. | 是被破坏了 |
[08:59] | Even if Joe had completed it, there wasn’t enough power. | 就算乔完成了 能量也不够 |
[09:03] | That’s why we’re here, isn’t it? | 这就是我们来这里的原因 对吧 |
[09:05] | This facility can generate close to 20,000 megawatts. | 这地方能产生将近200亿瓦的电能 |
[09:08] | You realize that if anything goes wrong, thousands could die. | 你知道如果出了什么岔子 会害死上千人吧 |
[09:13] | Not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[09:17] | Any updates on Lucy Bauer and Eli Morrow? | 露西·鲍尔和伊莱·莫罗有什么消息吗 |
[09:19] | No, sir, but there’s a Quinjet approaching. | 没有 长官 但有一架昆式战斗机正在靠近 |
[09:22] | Agent Coulson, this is Director Jeffrey Mace. | 科尔森特工 我是杰弗里·梅斯局长 |
[09:25] | You’re harboring two fugitives — | 你窝藏了两名逃犯 |
[09:26] | the Inhuman known as Quake | 一个是叫震波女的异人 |
[09:28] | and an enhanced individual who can control fire. | 另一个是能控制火的能力增强者 |
[09:31] | I’m here to take them into custody. | 我是来逮捕他们的 |
[09:34] | Prepare to be boarded. | 我们马上登机 |
[09:46] | Jeff. | 杰弗 |
[09:48] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[09:52] | As a former Director, I have a better sense than most | 作为前局长 我最了解您的时间 |
[09:54] | at how precious your time is — | 有多宝贵 |
[09:56] | how important it is to prioritize the critical from the trivial. | 分清事情的轻重缓急有多么重要 |
[10:00] | Which makes me wonder why you’d wasted half a day | 所以我很好奇 你为什么要浪费半天时间 |
[10:02] | flying here on a wild goose chase. | 飞来这儿 白浪费时间[追鹅] |
[10:04] | Oh, it’s not a wild goose chase if there are geese. | 如果能找到鹅 就不算白浪费了 |
[10:07] | Do you deny they’re on board? | 你不承认他们在机上吗 |
[10:08] | Geese? I have zero geese. | 鹅吗 我这儿没有鹅 |
[10:11] | We are goose-free. | 一只都没有 |
[10:15] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[10:20] | Into the containment module — now! | 快进隔离舱 |
[10:22] | The new Director boarded with a Tac Team, | 新局长带战术小队登机了 |
[10:24] | and he wants to take you both into custody. | 他想把你俩都抓起来 |
[10:25] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:26] | Why? Really? Just get in the damn box. | 为什么 想不通吗 赶紧进去 |
[10:28] | You, too, Ironside! | 你也是 轮椅少年 |
[10:29] | Hey, screw you, Black Kojak! No one moves this thing except for me! | 去你的 黑探科杰克 只有我可以推它 |
[10:37] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这小子 |
[10:38] | Look, no offense, | 但别见怪 |
[10:39] | but you can’t be here, any of you. | 你们都不能待在这里 |
[10:42] | Going down. | 下去吧 |
[10:44] | You know what a hero is? | 知道英雄是什么吗 |
[10:45] | You really gonna do this? | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[10:46] | Everybody loves Han Solo — | 所有人都喜欢韩·索罗 |
[10:48] | rebel, rule-breaker, a lone wolf — | 反叛 打破规矩 孤狼 |
[10:50] | but to my old-fashioned sensibilities, | 但以我的老派观念 |
[10:51] | he’s not a hero. | 他并不是英雄 |
[10:53] | He’s just a guy who always puts himself first. | 他只是个总把自己放在第一位的人 |
[10:54] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[10:56] | A real hero is a team player, | 真正的英雄是懂团队合作的 |
[10:58] | someone who acts selflessly. | 行为无私的人 |
[10:59] | Not sure you heard the part where I agreed. | 你听到我说”同意”了吗 |
[11:02] | Personally, I always felt that | 我个人一直认为 |
[11:04] | Admiral Ackbar was the unsung hero — | 阿克巴上将才是被忽视的英雄 |
[11:06] | a strategic military man | 他是讲求战略的军人 |
[11:08] | who led combat ops against the Empire. | 带领军队反抗帝国 |
[11:10] | Is that how you see it, Phil? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[11:12] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is the Empire, | 神盾局是帝国 |
[11:13] | and your ragtag group is the Rebels? | 你鱼龙混杂的小队是反叛军 |
[11:15] | I’ve devoted everything to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我为神盾局贡献了一切 |
[11:17] | I gave my life for it, | 我为它献出了生命 |
[11:18] | literally. | 真真正正地献出了生命 |
[11:19] | Oh, I don’t deny that you’ve done a lot of good in the past, | 我不否认你过去做过很多贡献 |
[11:22] | but a true hero doesn’t protect a brutal killer. | 但真正的英雄不会保护残忍的杀人犯 |
[11:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[11:27] | Yesterday, your fiery friend killed a prisoner | 昨天 你的火头朋友杀了一名犯人 |
[11:29] | named Santino Noguera. | 桑蒂诺·纳加拉 |
[11:30] | Was the man a murderer with three strikes? Yes. | 他是个杀人犯 三次犯案 |
[11:33] | But the legal system sentenced him to prison, | 但法律系统判他入狱 |
[11:36] | not to death. | 不是死刑 |
[11:38] | Listen, Phil, | 听着 菲尔 |
[11:40] | I understand your desire to protect Daisy Johnson. | 我理解你想保护黛西·约翰逊的心 |
[11:42] | She’s a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 她是前神盾局特工 |
[11:44] | But this other guy is a problem. | 但另一个家伙 是个麻烦 |
[11:46] | The world has its eyes on S.H.I.E.L.D., | 世界都盯着神盾局呢 |
[11:48] | and we can’t afford to be in business with a murderer. | 我们不能跟杀人犯同流合污 |
[11:52] | Now, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[11:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:00] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[12:01] | Even if we detach, | 就算我们脱离飞机 |
[12:02] | it has thrusters that — | 它也有推进器 |
[12:03] | I understand the science. | 我理解技术原理 |
[12:06] | I’m not worried we’re gonna fall. | 我不担心我们会掉下去 |
[12:08] | Worried about what you’re not telling me. | 我担心的是你对我的隐瞒 |
[12:15] | Why are we hiding in here? | 我们为什么要躲在这里 |
[12:18] | It’s because of me. | 是因为我 |
[12:19] | I used to be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., but I left, | 我以前是个神盾局特工 后来离开了 |
[12:22] | and now the Director’s hunting me down. | 现在局长在到处找我 |
[12:24] | Why do Robbie and I have to hide? | 那罗比和我为什么也要藏 |
[12:27] | Aren’t you a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, too? | 你不是也是神盾局特工吗 |
[12:30] | – Yes, he is, but – Stop. | -是啊 但是… -够了 |
[12:35] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do here, but… | 我感谢你的心意 但是 |
[12:37] | I can’t lie to him anymore. | 我不能再骗他了 |
[12:50] | You deserve the truth. | 你有权知道真相 |
[12:54] | All of it. | 全部真相 |
[13:19] | Uncle Eli know you’re borrowing his car? | 伊莱舅舅知道你借他的车吗 |
[13:22] | Why aren’t you in bed, boy? | 你怎么没去睡 小子 |
[13:24] | Bed’s for people who aren’t taking honors classes, | 没上快班 不需要练足球 |
[13:26] | who don’t have soccer practice, who don’t want to go to college. | 不想上大学的人才能睡觉 |
[13:30] | So why aren’t you in bed? | 你怎么没睡觉 |
[13:33] | Business opportunity. | 有机会赚钱 |
[13:35] | You’re racing again? | 你又赛车了 |
[13:37] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[13:38] | This cholo’s like an ATM. | 这家伙简直是个自动提款机 |
[13:40] | I won a grand off him last week. Now he wants a rematch. | 我上周赢了他一千块 现在他想重赛 |
[13:43] | Is that guy with the Fifth Street? | 是第五街的那人吗 |
[13:44] | There’s a reason they call them the Locos. | 他们被称为疯子是有原因的 |
[13:46] | Naw, he ain’t like that. | 不 他不是那样的 |
[13:48] | He just likes to race. | 他就是想赛车 |
[13:50] | You want to come? | 来吗 |
[13:52] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[13:53] | Got to finish a lab report for science. | 还得完成科学课的实验室报告 |
[13:55] | “All work, no play…” | “只学不玩” |
[13:57] | Gets me into Stanford or Berkeley. | 才能进斯坦福和伯克利 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:00] | But will it make you happy? | 但那能让你开心吗 |
[14:01] | Look at Tio. | 看看舅舅 |
[14:03] | He’s got all those degrees, | 他有一堆学位 |
[14:04] | bought this sweet car, never has time to enjoy it. | 买了这么好的车却没时间开 |
[14:07] | All he does is work. | 他从来就知道工作 |
[14:09] | You want to be like him? | 你想像他一样吗 |
[14:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:13] | Live a little. | 活得尽兴一点 |
[14:15] | I’ll help you with your homework when we get back. | 等我们回来 我帮你做作业 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | But you are not helping me with my homework. | 不过 你还是别帮我做作业了 |
[14:24] | Need to get an “A.” | 我还得拿A呢 |
[14:41] | So, what is different now? | 现在有什么变了 |
[14:42] | Why does Lucy Bauer think that she can succeed this time? | 露西·鲍尔为什么认为她这次就能成功 |
[14:45] | She has the book. | 她拿到了书 |
[14:46] | Yeah, but she had it back then, too. | 是啊 但她当年也有书 |
[14:48] | Didn’t stop her from getting ghost-toasted. | 不也还是炸成鬼了吗 |
[14:51] | There must be something | 肯定是有什么 |
[14:53] | something new. | 有什么新的变数 |
[14:55] | Did you get my inventory from Momentum Labs? | 你收到我发去的动力实验室物品清单了吗 |
[14:57] | Yep. I’m looking at it just now. | 嗯 我正看着呢 |
[14:58] | It seems like they took everything crucial, apart from the main — | 他们似乎拿走了一切要紧的东西 除了… |
[15:03] | What the hell?! | 干什么啊 |
[15:04] | Director’s orders. | 局长命令 |
[15:05] | Stairwell’s clear. | 楼梯井安全 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry. Well, in that case, | 对不起 既然是这样 |
[15:07] | you should check under the microscope and in the fridge, | 去检查显微镜和冰箱下面吧 |
[15:09] | ’cause those Inhumans can be tricky bastards. | 那些异人可狡猾了 |
[15:11] | Yeah, you can tell the Director this is just one giant snark hunt. | 告诉局长这根本是在白费功夫 |
[15:14] | Hallway’s clear. | 走廊安全 |
[15:15] | That’s British for a bloody waste of time. | 那是英国人”浪费时间”的说法 |
[15:19] | Feel better? | 好受点了吗 |
[15:20] | Nope. Not in the least. | 没有 完全没有 |
[15:21] | ‘Cause I don’t like the way they’re hunting down Daisy like an animal. | 我不喜欢他们像狩猎一样追踪黛西 |
[15:24] | I don’t trust the new Director, | 我不信任新局长 |
[15:26] | and if Simmons doesn’t call me back soon, | 西蒙斯如果再不回我电话 |
[15:27] | I swear, I’m gonna… | 我真要… |
[15:30] | You worried about her safety, | 你是担心她的安全 |
[15:31] | or are you two going through something? | 还是你俩出现问题了 |
[15:33] | Not sure. Maybe both. | 或许都有吧 |
[15:38] | Power. | 电力 |
[15:40] | Yeah. It’s power. | 没错 是电力 |
[15:41] | Momentum couldn’t produce enough energy at their lab, | 动力实验室不能提供足够电力 |
[15:44] | so she needs a place with more power. | 她需要有更强电力的地方 |
[15:46] | I’ll start looking into it. | 我去查查看 |
[15:50] | Are you still beating yourself up about that night? | 你还在为那一晚的事自责 |
[15:53] | What night? | 哪一晚 |
[15:54] | He blames himself that I’m in the chair. | 他认为是他害我坐了轮椅 |
[15:56] | ‘Cause it’s my fault. | 本来就是我的错 |
[15:57] | It was bad luck. | 那是不走运 |
[15:58] | There’s no such thing as luck. | 这世上根本没有”运气” |
[16:00] | There’s decisions and consequences. | 只有决定 和后果 |
[16:04] | And I made a whole lot of bad decisions that night. | 我那晚做了太多不好的决定 |
[16:10] | Like bringing you along. | 比如带上你 |
[16:14] | Hey, so how fast are we gonna go in this race? | 比赛时我们能开到多快 |
[16:17] | First of all, we aren’t racing, all right? | 首先 不是”我们”去比赛 |
[16:19] | I am. You’re gonna watch. | 我去比 你在旁观战 |
[16:21] | Secondly, | 其次 |
[16:22] | it’s not about fast. | 重点不是速度 |
[16:25] | It’s about torque. | 而是扭矩 |
[16:27] | Quarter mile, zero to 60, max acceleration. | 0.25英里 0到60最大加速 |
[16:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:34] | How come you didn’t go back and finish school? | 你为什么不回去完成学业 |
[16:37] | You know why. | 你知道的 |
[16:39] | That was then. | 那是当时了 |
[16:41] | We’re doing okay now. | 我们现在情况好多了 |
[16:42] | I mean, if you went back, maybe you can be an engineer like Tio. | 你如果回学校 或许能像舅舅一样当工程师 |
[16:44] | Gabe, | 加布 |
[16:46] | I love what I do, man. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[16:48] | I’m good at it. | 我做得好 |
[16:50] | Besides, I’d rather be working on cars | 再说 我更喜欢修车 |
[16:52] | than getting worn down in an office. | 而不是在办公室里耗费生命 |
[16:55] | You noticed that Tio’s been acting different lately. | 你注意到舅舅最近怪怪的了吗 |
[16:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:00] | It’s this project he’s working on. | 是他在做的那个项目 |
[17:03] | Says his boss is out of control, | 他说他老板都失控了 |
[17:05] | like he’s gone power mad or something. | 像是为权力发狂了 |
[17:07] | See, that’s another reason I like what I do. | 这又是一个我喜欢我工作的原因 |
[17:09] | Only power I got to worry about is horsepower. | 我唯一需要担心的力 就是马力 |
[17:16] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:18] | iAndale, viejo! | 赶紧走 老人家 |
[17:19] | We got some money to make. | 我们还要赢钱呢 |
[17:23] | Fifth Street! | 是第五街 |
[17:25] | Just stay down! We’ll get out of this! | 趴下 我们能跑掉的 |
[18:16] | I couldn’t move, | 我动弹不得 |
[18:18] | couldn’t feel my legs. | 感觉不到我的腿 |
[18:20] | I was just lying there. | 我就躺在那里 |
[18:23] | And I saw you. | 我看到了你 |
[18:26] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[18:30] | Robbie?! | 罗比 |
[18:33] | No! | 不要 |
[18:34] | No! | 不要 |
[18:38] | I was sure you were dead. | 我以为你肯定死了 |
[18:43] | ‘Cause I was dead. | 我的确死了 |
[18:59] | Coulson? | 科尔森呢 |
[18:59] | Uh, he’s still escorting the Director around. | 他还在陪局长呢 |
[19:02] | I need access – to some redacted SSR files. | 我需要查看一些编辑过的战略科学军团文件 |
[19:04] | Well, I can’t help you. | 这我帮不了你 |
[19:05] | Doesn’t Simmons have clearance? | 西蒙斯没有权限吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, probably, | 大概有吧 |
[19:08] | except she’s not answering her phone, | 但她一直不接电话 |
[19:09] | and no one seems to know where she is. | 也没人知道她在哪 |
[19:11] | Uh, May’s found some equipment at Momentum Lab | 梅在动力实验室发现一些设备 |
[19:13] | which was originally manufactured by a company called Isodyne. | 是由一家叫艾瑟丹能源的公司制造的 |
[19:15] | Never heard of it. | 没听说过 |
[19:16] | Right. Well, that makes two of us. But May has, | 我也是 但梅听说过 |
[19:17] | so might point us in the direction of Lucy Bauer. | 或许能告诉我们露西·鲍尔在哪 |
[19:23] | Director hasn’t found you-know-who and you-know-who? | 局长还没找到那个谁和那个谁吧 |
[19:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:26] | Right. Me neither. | 好 我也不知道 |
[19:29] | Come on, man, you’re crazy. | 天呐 你真是疯了 |
[19:31] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[19:34] | What do you remember about the Fifth Street attack? | 你对第五街的袭击还记得什么 |
[19:38] | You mean after I thought you were dead? | 我以为你死了之后吗 |
[19:41] | I guess… | 我记得… |
[19:43] | it was the good Samaritan. | 那个好心人 |
[19:48] | I heard his motorcycle pull up. | 我听到他的摩托车靠过来 |
[19:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:51] | Please, sir! | 求求你 |
[19:53] | Please help me! | 求你 救救我 |
[19:55] | Next thing I know, he… | 接下来 他… |
[19:58] | pulled me to safety. | 把我拉去了安全的地方 |
[19:59] | Who was this guy? | 那人是谁 |
[20:01] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:03] | Never saw him. | 没见过他 |
[20:05] | Just some good Samaritan. | 就是个好心人 |
[20:07] | He stopped, saved us, | 他停了车 救了我们 |
[20:09] | and moved on. | 然后就走了 |
[20:15] | I remember he went over to you. | 我记得他走去你身边 |
[20:20] | He bent down to check on you. | 弯下身 查看你 |
[20:22] | And then you moved. | 然后你动了 |
[20:24] | That’s when I knew you were alive. | 我才知道你还活着 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:31] | That’s not what happened. | 事实不是那样的 |
[20:34] | Well, the first part is like you said. | 第一部分跟你说的一样 |
[20:36] | The fire, | 火瓶 |
[20:38] | the chase, the shooting. | 追车 枪击 |
[20:40] | But what I remember most is feeling like I screwed up… | 但我印象最深的 是想着我搞砸了 |
[20:46] | …that because of me, you were going to die. | 因为我 你就要死了 |
[20:49] | We both were. | 我们都要死了 |
[20:56] | We didn’t. | 我们没死 |
[20:58] | We survived. | 我们活下来了 |
[21:02] | Now, this is the part I never told you, | 这部分我就没告诉过你了 |
[21:05] | the thing I tried to hide. | 这就是我想隐瞒的事 |
[21:09] | When I was thrown from the car… | 我被甩出车外后… |
[21:17] | I begged God, | 我祈求上帝 |
[21:19] | I begged the universe, | 我祈求宇宙 |
[21:20] | I begged anyone who would listen, that you be spared. | 我祈求任何愿聆听我的神明 让你活下来 |
[21:24] | I swore that I’d give anything to save you. | 我发誓 我愿付出一切救你 |
[21:34] | Don’t stop there. | 继续说 |
[21:41] | Then what? | 后来呢 |
[21:42] | Then I hit the street… | 然后我摔在了街上 |
[21:45] | and I died. | 我死了 |
[21:52] | And there’s nothing. | 然后是一片虚无 |
[21:56] | It’s just darkness. | 一片黑暗 |
[21:59] | Then I heard a voice. | 然后我听到了一个声音 |
[22:01] | It was asking me if I wanted a second chance, | 他问我是否想要第二次机会 |
[22:04] | did I want to punish those who hurt my brother, | 我是否想惩罚伤害了我弟弟的人 |
[22:07] | did I want to avenge my own death. | 我是否想为我自己的死复仇 |
[22:12] | I answered, “Yes. | 我说 “想 |
[22:14] | More than anything, yes.” | 非常想” |
[22:18] | And I was alive again. | 我就活过来了 |
[22:20] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[22:21] | There was someone there when I came to. | 我醒来时身边的确有人 |
[22:24] | But it wasn’t a good Samaritan. | 但那不是个好心人 |
[22:29] | It was the Devil. | 他是魔鬼 |
[22:33] | And whatever was inside him, | 不管他体内有什么 |
[22:35] | he passed it into me. | 他传给了我 |
[22:43] | Ghost Rider. | 恶灵骑士 |
[22:46] | That’s the deal I made. | 那就是我做的交易 |
[22:49] | I swore to go after those who spilled innocent blood. | 我发誓报复杀害无辜者的人 |
[22:53] | And then I was reborn. | 我就重生了 |
[22:56] | You killed all those Locos. | 你杀了那些黑帮分子 |
[23:00] | No. | 不是 |
[23:02] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | That wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[23:05] | The thing inside me. | 那是我体内的东西 |
[23:10] | It craves vengeance. | 它渴望复仇 |
[23:15] | Those gangsters got what they deserved | 那些黑帮分子是活该 |
[23:16] | for what they did to you. | 那是他们伤害你的报应 |
[23:17] | Did to me? | 伤害我 |
[23:19] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:21] | You ever hear me complain? | 你听过我抱怨吗 |
[23:22] | So I can’t walk anymore. I didn’t ask for that, | 我不能再走路了 这不是我想要的 |
[23:24] | but I’m fine with it. | 但我可以接受 |
[23:27] | Don’t you put their blood on me. | 不要把他们的血算在我头上 |
[23:40] | Oh, she’s a real beauty, Phil. | 她可真美 菲尔 |
[23:42] | ’69 Charger, BDS blower, | 69款战马 BDS风机 |
[23:44] | am I right? | 没说错吧 |
[23:45] | – Yes, you are. – Yep. | -没错 -是吧 |
[23:46] | I collected Hot Wheels as a kid. | 我小时候收藏过无敌风火轮赛车 |
[23:48] | Well, they don’t make them any hotter than this one. | 没有比这辆更火的了 |
[23:50] | So, I hope you’re satisfied | 那么 希望你满意了 |
[23:53] | that the enhanced people you’re searching for | 你要找的异能人士 |
[23:54] | are nowhere in the plane. | 根本不在飞机上 |
[23:55] | I am. | 是的 |
[23:56] | And I appreciate your respect for the Directorship, Phil, | 我也多谢你对局长的尊重 菲尔 |
[24:00] | that you didn’t lie to me. | 没有对我撒谎 |
[24:02] | ‘Cause, technically… | 因为 严格讲 |
[24:06] | …they’re not inside the plane, | 他们并没有在飞机”上” |
[24:09] | are they? | 是吧 |
[24:13] | I’ve been on the Zephyr enough | 我上过和风好几次了 |
[24:15] | to notice when the containment module is missing. | 不会发现不了隔离舱没在机上 |
[24:20] | Okay, this looks bad, | 好吧 不妙啊 |
[24:21] | but I’ve seen Coulson talk his way out of tighter spots than this. | 但我见过科尔森靠嘴炮走出过更难办的困境 |
[24:24] | Sir, I know the timing isn’t great, | 长官 我知道时机不太好 |
[24:25] | but I need you to authorize clearance | 但我需要你给我权限 |
[24:27] | so I can access redacted SSR — | 让我查看编辑过的战略科学军团文件 |
[24:28] | I’ll take that, Agent Fitz. | 给我吧 菲兹特工 |
[24:29] | We have a more pressing issue. | 我们还有更要紧的事 |
[24:31] | I-I know, I know, but it’s just a few signatures. | 我知道 但就需要几个签名 |
[24:32] | I believe it could lead us to Lucy Bauer and Eli Morrow. | 我认为这能让我们找到露西·鲍尔和伊莱·莫罗 |
[24:34] | Finding those two is our top priority. | 找到他俩是我们的首要任务 |
[24:36] | If Fitz can determine where they are, we have to act immediate– | 如果菲兹能确定他们的位置 我们得马上行动 |
[24:39] | You know where my Uncle is? | 你知道我舅舅在哪 |
[24:46] | You’ll get a fair trial. | 你会得到公正的审判 |
[24:48] | What about my Uncle? | 那我舅舅呢 |
[24:49] | We’ll take every appropriate action once we’ve landed. | 着陆后我们会采取一切合适的行动 |
[24:52] | Turn your plane around. | 把飞机调头 |
[24:53] | We’re going back to H.Q., | 我们回总部 |
[24:54] | where these people will be detained and charged. | 把他们羁押起诉 |
[24:56] | There’s no way I’m going back to their base. | 休想让我回他们的基地 |
[24:58] | My uncle’s in trouble. | 我舅舅有麻烦了 |
[25:00] | It’s called a containment module for a reason. | 这玩意叫隔离舱是有原因的 |
[25:03] | Sir, I don’t think you’re considering the threat level | 长官 我觉得你没考虑到 |
[25:05] | that these two people represent. | 这两个人的威胁性 |
[25:06] | Securing a known fugitive and a killer | 羁押一个已知逃犯和杀人犯 |
[25:07] | is more important than rescuing an escaped convict. | 比营救一名越狱犯更加要紧 |
[25:09] | Yeah, but it’s not just Eli Morrow who’s in danger. | 但并不只是伊莱·莫罗有危险 |
[25:11] | I believe that what Lucy Bauer is trying to achieve | 我认为 露西·鲍尔想做的事 |
[25:13] | could theoretically affect thousands of people. | 有可能会危及上千人 |
[25:15] | Jeffrey, I’d argue that Daisy and Robbie are already secure. | 杰弗里 我想说黛西和罗比已经在我们手上了 |
[25:18] | – We should listen to – It’s Director Mace, | -我们该听… -我是梅斯局长 |
[25:20] | and I’d be more amenable to your suggestions | 我倒是愿意听从你的建议 |
[25:21] | if you’d been honest with me from the start. | 如果你从一开始就对我说了实话的话 |
[25:23] | But by wasting my time, you’ve wasted my goodwill. | 但你浪费了我的时间 也浪费了我的信任 |
[25:26] | Now turn the plane around and return to H.Q.! | 把飞机调头 回总部 |
[25:29] | I’m not going back to their base! | 我才不要回他们基地 |
[25:31] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[25:32] | Don’t give them more reasons to be afraid of you. | 别给他们更多害怕你的理由 |
[25:35] | It’s not me they need to be afraid of! | 他们该怕的不是我 |
[25:37] | It’s the other guy, | 而是另一个人 |
[25:39] | and he wants out! | 他想出去 |
[25:44] | Will it hold? | 能撑得住吧 |
[25:44] | No one’s broken out yet, | 之前还没有人闯出来过呢 |
[25:46] | and it’s held some pretty potent individuals. | 它可是关过不少厉害人物 |
[25:48] | Robbie, stop! | 罗比 停下 |
[25:50] | What’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么 |
[25:54] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[26:05] | Is he an Inhuman? | 他是异人吗 |
[26:07] | Claims he made a deal with the devil. | 他说他跟魔鬼做了交易 |
[26:09] | Which is nonsense. | 根本是胡扯 |
[26:10] | You know, the rationalist in me wants to agree, but | 我心中的理智主义者想赞同你的看法 但是 |
[26:13] | skull on fire presents a pretty compelling argument for “Hail Satan.” | 火骷髅看上去的确很像魔鬼 |
[26:20] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[26:21] | We still good? | 没问题吧 |
[26:23] | Yeah, yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[26:24] | The module’s poly-adaptive material is the | 隔离舱用的是高分子适应性材料 |
[26:26] | most sophisticated compound that S.H.I.E.L.D.’s — | 是神盾局最复杂的化合物 |
[26:33] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[26:45] | Stay back, I’ve got this. | 别过来 我能对付他 |
[27:00] | No, I have to see this. | 不 我得看看 |
[27:09] | Robbie, that’s enough! | 罗比 够了 |
[27:15] | Stop! | 住手 |
[27:15] | We’ll do what you want! | 我们听你的 |
[27:17] | Robbie! No! | 罗比 别 |
[27:19] | We’ll find your Uncle! Stop! | 我们去找你舅舅 停手 |
[27:24] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[27:26] | Robbie, look at me! Stop! | 罗比 看看我 住手 |
[27:28] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[27:53] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开 |
[28:02] | You find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[28:03] | Yeah, | 嗯 |
[28:04] | but I tell you, though, | 告诉你 |
[28:05] | whoever created this tapestry of security nonsense | 创立这个垃圾安保级别系统的人 |
[28:07] | is a total wanker. | 就是个二逼蛋 |
[28:09] | Honestly, even with Coulson’s signature, | 讲真 就算有了科尔森的签名 |
[28:11] | do you know how hard it was for me | 知道要找到 |
[28:12] | to find someone with a ROY-G-BIV clearance | 有合适权限的人 |
[28:14] | just so I could unredact these files? | 把文件解密有多难吗 |
[28:17] | Uh, do I have to pretend to be outraged, or can we get to it? | 我还要假装生气吗 还是可以直奔主题 |
[28:20] | Frustrated that nobody seems to know where Simmons is. | 我是在沮丧似乎没人知道西蒙斯在哪 |
[28:24] | Anyway, it looks like Agent May was right about Isodyne. | 总之 看来梅特工说对了艾瑟丹 |
[28:27] | Peggy Carter and her team encountered them back in the ’40s. | 佩吉·卡特和她的团队在40年代遭遇了他们 |
[28:30] | They were conducting experiments on something called | 他们当时在就一种… |
[28:32] | “Zero Matter,” or “Dark Force.” | 零物质或黑暗力量进行实验 |
[28:35] | Who names these? | 这些玩意都谁起的名字 |
[28:36] | Are there focus groups for evil things? | 有专门针对邪恶物质的焦点小组吗 |
[28:39] | Isodyne doesn’t exist anymore. | 艾瑟丹已经不复存在了 |
[28:40] | Its assets were acquired by Roxxon Corporation in the ’50s. | 其资产于50年代都被罗克森公司收购 |
[28:45] | And guess who holds all the land deeds to Momentum Lab facilities. | 猜猜动力实验室的地契是在谁手里 |
[28:50] | Are you gonna guess? | 你要猜吗 |
[28:53] | Well, seems like kind of a no-brainer, but | 看来没什么可想的 但是… |
[28:54] | is it…Roxxon? | 是罗克森吗 |
[28:56] | It’s like you’re psychic. | 你就像会通灵一样 |
[28:58] | This Roxxon power plant closed down years ago | 这处罗克森电站多年前关闭了 |
[29:00] | because of safety violations. But | 因为违反了安全规定 但是 |
[29:02] | if Lucy Bauer can get it operational, | 如果露西·鲍尔能让它重新运作 |
[29:04] | it’s got more than enough power for her experiment. | 其能提供的电力完全足够实验使用 |
[29:07] | Let’s reroute the Zephyr | 我们改变和风的航向 |
[29:08] | and send the coordinates to May’s Quinjet. | 并把坐标发给梅的昆式战斗机 |
[29:09] | We can rendezvous there. | 我们在那儿碰面 |
[29:11] | Shouldn’t we wait until | 我们要不要等到 |
[29:12] | Coulson convinces the Director to go along with the plan? | 科尔森说服局长同意这计划 |
[29:15] | No. Mace is a reasonable guy. | 不用 梅斯是个通情达理的人 |
[29:19] | We do not negotiate with terrorists. | 我们不跟恐怖分子谈判 |
[29:22] | I don’t think it’s fair to paint Mr. Reyes as a terrorist. | 我认为把雷耶斯先生说成恐怖分子是不公平的 |
[29:24] | He’s a murderer | 他是个杀人犯 |
[29:26] | who attacked us and threatened to take down this entire plane | 他袭击了我们 还威胁要把飞机搞下来 |
[29:29] | if we didn’t cede to his demands. | 除非我们满足他的要求 |
[29:30] | How is that not a terrorist? | 这怎么不算是恐怖分子了 |
[29:32] | It sounds a little Fox News to me, but | 我觉得这口气有点像FOX新闻 不过 |
[29:34] | you’re not wrong. | 你没说错 |
[29:36] | It doesn’t change the fact that we have no way to contain Mr. Reyes. | 但事实就是 我们根本不能控制雷耶斯先生 |
[29:39] | He’s also the only person we know | 他也是我们所知唯一一个 |
[29:41] | who can take out Lucy Bauer. | 能干掉露西·鲍尔的人 |
[29:43] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[29:48] | He’ll have to pay for what he did. | 他要为他的作为付出代价 |
[29:50] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[29:52] | But today’s not that day. | 但不是今天 |
[30:00] | Okay, I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 好了 我已经完成了你要求的一切 |
[30:02] | There’s no way to turn this off. | 现在没法关闭它了 |
[30:03] | This plant was shut down for a reason. | 这电站关闭是有原因的 |
[30:05] | It could blow at any time. | 它随时可能爆炸 |
[30:09] | Well, then, you better work faster. | 那你最好动作快点 |
[30:15] | I wish Joe were here to see this come to life. | 真希望乔能在这儿看到这一切的实现 |
[30:18] | This is his crazy dream. | 这是他的疯狂梦想 |
[30:26] | Joe was a genius. | 乔是个天才 |
[30:29] | And you ruined his life. | 你毁了他的生活 |
[30:31] | Joe got what he deserved. | 乔是活该 |
[30:33] | My nephew’s in a wheelchair because of those thugs he hired. | 他雇的暴徒害我外甥坐了轮椅 |
[30:37] | Oh, don’t act like you’re innocent in all of this. | 别装的好像你就是无辜的 |
[30:40] | It’s that damn book. | 就怪那本破书 |
[30:42] | I tried to warn you about it. | 我警告过你 |
[30:44] | You wouldn’t listen. | 你不肯听 |
[30:59] | Joe… | 乔 |
[31:01] | I told you to stay out. | 我叫你别进来的 |
[31:02] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[31:03] | Hey, look, we’re worried about you. | 我们担心你 |
[31:04] | Hey, just — just give me the book. | 把书给我 |
[31:07] | Get — | 出去 |
[31:11] | Get out! | 出去 |
[31:14] | He’s insane. | 他疯了 |
[31:15] | Changing the specs without consulting us? | 不问过我们就修改参数 |
[31:18] | We got to get that book away from him. | 我们得把书拿走 |
[31:19] | You have to trust us. | 你得信任我们 |
[31:20] | Trust? Trust. | 信任 信任 |
[31:22] | Did you just see what happened? | 你看到刚刚的事了吗 |
[31:23] | This is about safety. | 这是为了安全 |
[31:25] | The energy stored in those power cells could kill | 如果出了岔子 电池里存的能量 |
[31:27] | all of us if anything goes wrong. | 能杀死我们所有人 |
[31:30] | You know, I — | 我.. |
[31:32] | I don’t even know what this project’s goal is anymore. | 我都不清楚这个项目的目标是什么了 |
[31:38] | The goal… | 目标 |
[31:39] | has changed slightly. | 已经有所改变了 |
[31:44] | We are still creating matter from nothing, | 我们依然要从无变有 |
[31:47] | but the book revealed something exciting. | 但书揭示了令人兴奋的奥秘 |
[31:50] | We no longer need a machine to generate it. | 我们不需要机器来进行创造了 |
[31:54] | Joe’s trying to generate matter himself? | 乔想自己创造物质 |
[31:56] | Think of all the good that we can do. | 想想我们能做的各种好事 |
[31:58] | We’re not just creating elements, | 我们不仅要创造元素 |
[32:00] | but compounds, | 还有化合物 |
[32:01] | material, life. | 材料 生命 |
[32:06] | He wants to be a god. | 他想当上帝 |
[32:10] | Where do you think the book came from? | 你以为书是哪来的 |
[32:14] | You’re just as insane as he is. | 你跟他一样疯狂 |
[32:16] | God didn’t write that book. | 那本书不是上帝写的 |
[32:18] | The devil did. | 是魔鬼 |
[32:19] | You are just jealous. | 你不过是嫉妒 |
[32:21] | Because you want the book for yourself. | 你想把书据为己有 |
[32:23] | You’re damn right. | 是啊 |
[32:24] | I want it so I can destroy it, | 我想要它 好毁了它 |
[32:25] | before it destroys all of us. | 否则它会毁了我们每个人 |
[32:37] | They’re definitely here. | 他们肯定已经到了 |
[32:38] | The plant started producing energy about an hour ago. | 电站大概一小时前开始输出电能了 |
[32:40] | The stats are high and very unstable. | 电力高 且不稳定 |
[32:42] | Turbines can blow and destroy the whole building, | 涡轮机可能爆炸 炸毁整栋建筑 |
[32:43] | or the dam could break and wipe out everything in its path. | 而大坝可能崩塌 淹没沿途的一切 |
[32:46] | So, no pressure. | 所以 别有压力 |
[32:48] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[32:49] | Remind me why he’s here after what he did to Mace. | 他袭击了梅斯 怎么还在这儿 |
[32:52] | Mr. Reyes wants the safe return of his Uncle | 雷耶斯先生想确保他舅舅的安全 |
[32:54] | as much as we want the power plant shut down. | 就像我们想关闭电站 |
[32:56] | And I’m gonna stop that lady | 我会阻止那女人 |
[32:57] | the way I stopped the other ghosts. | 就像我阻止了其他的鬼魂 |
[32:58] | And who’s gonna stop you? | 那谁来阻止你 |
[32:59] | Hey, guys? | 各位 |
[33:02] | I’ve got some big, fat, disappointing news. | 我有非常令人失望的消息 |
[33:04] | I can’t hack in and shut down the plant’s operating system from here. | 我无法在这里黑进去关闭电站操作系统 |
[33:07] | Well, you’re out of practice. | 你疏于练习了 |
[33:08] | Too much punching, not enough hacking. | 老揍人 没怎么做黑客 |
[33:10] | Very funny. No, I can’t hack in | 真逗 不 我黑不进去 |
[33:12] | because their system isn’t on a network. | 是因为他们的系统没有联网 |
[33:14] | It predates the Internet. | 是互联网发明之前的产物 |
[33:16] | Coulson, how did anything ever get done back in the old-timey days? | 科尔森 以前的人都怎么干活儿的啊 |
[33:19] | I ask myself that all the time. | 我经常这么问自己 |
[33:21] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[33:22] | you heard Daisy — we’re gonna have to do this from the inside. | 黛西说了 我们得进去关闭电站 |
[33:24] | Fitz and Mack are the engineers. | 菲兹和迈克 你们是工程师 |
[33:26] | Focus on shutting the power plant down. | 专心想办法关闭电站 |
[33:28] | We’ll rescue Eli Morrow. | 我们去救伊莱·莫罗 |
[33:31] | Got it. | 好 |
[33:32] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[33:41] | West and down another level to the control room, | 往西再下一层到控制室 |
[33:43] | and not that you care, | 虽然你们不会在意 |
[33:45] | but the power surges are growing more frequent and more intense. | 但电涌更频繁也更强烈了 |
[33:48] | You’re just full of good news today, aren’t you? | 今天你净说好消息啊 |
[33:50] | If it makes you feel any better, I’d rather be there with you | 如果能让你好受点 我更想跟你们一起去 |
[33:52] | than up here on injured reserve. | 而不是待在伤患休养区 |
[34:00] | May, are your comms working? | 梅 你的通讯还好使吗 |
[34:02] | Negative. | 不好使 |
[34:03] | Just static. | 只有静电音 |
[34:05] | Daisy, | 黛西 |
[34:06] | do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[34:08] | Are you there? | 在吗 |
[34:11] | No. But I am. | 不 但我在 |
[34:14] | Find my Uncle. | 去找我舅舅 |
[34:16] | I’ve got this. | 我能行 |
[34:21] | Am I supposed to be afraid of you? | 我该怕你吗 |
[34:24] | My Uncle is Eli Morrow. | 我舅舅是伊莱·莫罗 |
[34:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:28] | I’ve seen your picture. | 我见过你的照片 |
[34:31] | You’re his nephew Gabriel, | 你是他外甥加百列 |
[34:33] | like the angel. | 就像那个天使 |
[34:35] | No. | 不 |
[34:38] | I’m the other one. | 我是另一个 |
[34:43] | It wasn’t supposed to be you boys. | 不是冲着你们的 |
[34:45] | Joe hired that gang to take out Eli. | 乔雇黑帮是为了干掉伊莱 |
[34:47] | You think that makes me feel better? | 你觉得这会让我好受点吗 |
[34:49] | I don’t care how it makes you feel. | 我不在乎你的感受 |
[34:52] | I just wanted you to understand why I’m going to kill him. | 我只想要你理解我为什么要杀了他 |
[35:02] | They’ve re-created the entire experiment. | 他们重现了整个实验 |
[35:11] | I need you to get this out of here. | 把这个拿出去 |
[35:13] | Okay, but | 好 但是 |
[35:14] | shouldn’t we dismantle all of this first? | 我们不该先拆掉这些吗 |
[35:15] | If this book is half as powerful as everyone thinks it is, | 如果这书有大家想的一半厉害 |
[35:18] | then getting it out of here and hiding it somewhere safe | 那把它拿走 藏在安全的地方 |
[35:20] | is our top priority. | 是我们的首要任务 |
[35:22] | You’re the only one I trust. | 我只信任你 |
[35:30] | Oh, this is bad, very bad. | 这不妙 非常不妙 |
[35:32] | Why won’t this power down? | 怎么就是关不掉 |
[35:33] | It’s not like we’re idiots. I’ve built boards like this before. | 我们又不傻 我搭建过这样的控制板 |
[35:36] | I understand what’s supposed to happen. | 我知道它的原理 |
[35:38] | Yeah, well, maybe they did something to it | 他们可能利用他们的书 |
[35:39] | with that book that they have. | 动了手脚 |
[35:40] | What? Like put a spell on it? | 什么 施咒了吗 |
[35:43] | No, no, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[35:44] | But the book could’ve showed them a different way to power it. | 但书或许教他们用另一种办法供能 |
[35:46] | I mean, think about it — | 想想看 |
[35:47] | their power cells are full of quantum tech | 他们的电池完全是用量子技术 |
[35:49] | that we might never understand. | 我们可能永远无法理解 |
[35:51] | What — What about one of those, uh — | 那个什么… |
[35:53] | those perpetual EMPs from Miami? | 永动电磁脉冲机呢 迈阿密的那个 |
[35:55] | Maybe it would disrupt all of this without blowing us to Kingdom Come. | 或许我们可以进行干扰 而不会引发大爆炸 |
[35:59] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 嗯 动手吧 |
[35:59] | All right, there’s one on the Zephyr. | 和风上就有一台 |
[36:00] | I’ll have Daisy send it down in the containment module. | 我让黛西拿隔离舱给送下来 |
[36:04] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[36:05] | You copy? | 收到吗 |
[36:06] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[36:08] | All right, hold down the fort. | 守住这里 |
[36:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[36:14] | Fitz, I found the chamber. | 菲兹 我找到发生舱了 |
[36:16] | Does anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[36:19] | You. | 你… |
[36:22] | Mr. Morrow, | 莫罗先生 |
[36:23] | we have to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开 |
[36:26] | Where’s the book? | 书呢 |
[36:28] | Did she take the book? | 她拿走了吗 |
[36:30] | S.H.I.E.L.D. has it. It’s safe. | 神盾局拿走了 它很安全 |
[36:32] | You’re safe. | 你也安全了 |
[36:33] | Stay away from this equipment. | 别碰这些设备 |
[36:35] | It’s very dangerous. | 很危险的 |
[36:36] | You understand how this works? | 你理解它的原理 |
[36:38] | Can you help me dismantle it? | 能帮我拆除它们吗 |
[36:39] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[36:40] | But why would I… | 但我为什么要那么做 |
[36:42] | …when it’s taken me this long to achieve? | 我花了这么久才成功 |
[36:52] | Stand down! Stand down! | 放下武器 |
[36:54] | We got a situation! | 有情况 |
[36:55] | I need your help bringing an EMP back inside! | 我需要你们帮我把一台电磁脉冲机搬下来 |
[36:57] | Let’s go, move out. | 快走 行动 |
[36:58] | I had a husband I loved, | 我原来有个我爱的丈夫 |
[37:00] | work that challenged and thrilled me, | 挑战我 令我兴奋的工作 |
[37:03] | and just as everything that I dreamed of was within my grasp, | 就当一切我梦想的东西都近在咫尺时 |
[37:07] | this happened. | 却发生了这种事 |
[37:11] | But I’m gonna make it all right. | 但我会解决一切的 |
[37:13] | Don’t take this personally. | 别太往心里去 |
[37:21] | How…? | 怎么会 |
[37:23] | Maybe I wasn’t clear about who I am. | 或许我没说清楚我是谁 |
[37:27] | How many innocent people have died because of what you’ve done? | 你的作为害死了多少无辜者 |
[37:30] | I’m here to make you pay for your actions. | 我要让你为你的行为付出代价 |
[37:32] | There are consequences for playing God. | 扮演上帝是有后果的 |
[37:35] | Me? | 我吗 |
[37:36] | Your uncle is the one who wants to play god. | 是你舅舅想扮演上帝 |
[37:40] | He is the one who started this whole nightmare. | 是他引发了这一切噩梦 |
[37:45] | Wh-What — What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:46] | This is not finished yet. | 这个还没完成呢 |
[37:48] | Look, I’m part of this team. | 我是这个团队的一员 |
[37:50] | And I refuse to be kept in the dark. | 你们不可以瞒着我 |
[37:51] | I want to see the book. | 我要看那本书 |
[37:53] | Well, I don’t have it. | 不在我这儿 |
[37:54] | Joseph does, | 在乔瑟夫那儿 |
[37:55] | and he’s not here. | 而且他不在 |
[37:58] | And you will never get it. | 你永远别想得到它 |
[37:59] | Where is Frederick? | 弗雷德里克呢 |
[38:01] | Where are the others? | 其他人哪去了 |
[38:06] | What have you done with them? | 你把他们怎么样了 |
[38:09] | Same thing that I’m gonna do to you. | 我会对你做同样的事 |
[38:12] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[38:13] | Eli, no, please! | 伊莱 不要 求你 |
[38:14] | It’s not finished yet! Please don’t kill me! | 还没完成呢 别杀我 |
[38:20] | You weren’t against Joseph getting the power. | 你并不是反对乔瑟夫得到能力 |
[38:22] | You just wanted it for yourself. | 你只是自己想要 |
[38:25] | Goodbye, Lucy. | 再见 露西 |
[38:26] | No. | 不要 |
[38:27] | No, no, no, no, | 不要 |
[38:28] | no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 |
[38:36] | No! | 不要 |
[38:45] | No. | 不要 |
[38:48] | You’re just like your uncle. | 你跟你舅舅一样 |
[38:50] | You have the same fire. | 跟他有一样的火气 |
[38:52] | No. | 不 |
[38:54] | Mine’s worse. | 我的火更可怕 |
[39:06] | What the hell you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[39:07] | An errand for Coulson. You? | 替科尔森办事 你呢 |
[39:09] | Waiting for the Zephyr to send down an EMP. | 等和风送一台电磁脉冲机下来 |
[39:14] | It was you the whole time. | 一直都是你 |
[39:15] | It took a lot longer than I had hoped. | 花的时间比我希望的长好多 |
[39:17] | But all those years in jail, I had to plan very carefully. | 我蹲监狱期间 只能小心计划 |
[39:20] | The attack on Joseph Bauer, that wasn’t payback. | 你袭击乔瑟夫·鲍尔 并非是报复 |
[39:22] | You just wanted the Darkhold. | 你只是想要《黑暗神书》 |
[39:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:25] | He was a lot tougher than he looked. | 他比看上去要坚强多了 |
[39:26] | I beat the hell out of him. He never gave up where he hid that book. | 我把他打得半死 他也不肯说出把书藏哪了 |
[39:30] | Listen, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[39:32] | I’d get the hell out of here. | 就赶紧离开这儿 |
[39:40] | No. | 不 |
[39:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |