时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Nobody seems to know where Simmons is. | 似乎没人知道西蒙斯在哪 |
[00:04] | You have to leave now. | 你得马上出发 |
[00:05] | It’s a top-secret assignment. | 这是最高机密任务 |
[00:07] | If this book is as powerful as everyone thinks it is, | 如果这书跟大家想的一样厉害 |
[00:09] | then hiding it somewhere safe is our top priority. | 那把它藏在安全的地方是我们的首要任务 |
[00:11] | There are consequences for playing God. | 扮演上帝是有后果的 |
[00:13] | Me? Your uncle is the one who wants to play god. | 我吗 是你舅舅想扮演上帝 |
[00:17] | No. | 不 |
[00:47] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:48] | I expected a crater. | 我以为会有个弹坑 |
[00:49] | No explosion. | 没有爆炸 |
[00:54] | The room seems stable. | 房间看起来很稳定 |
[00:58] | Was it some kind of energy weapon? | 是什么能量武器吗 |
[01:03] | This all feels wrong. | 感觉太不对劲了 |
[01:05] | No Fitz, either. I don’t get it. | 菲兹也不在 我不明白 |
[01:07] | There should be some sign of them. | 总该有些他们的踪迹 |
[01:09] | It’s like they vanished. | 他们就像人间蒸发了 |
[01:10] | Coulson, Fitz, report in. | 科尔森 菲兹 听到请回复 |
[01:14] | Alpha Team, do you read? We’ve got movement. | A队 能听到吗 这边有动静 |
[01:16] | Eli Morrow is in the South Corridor. | 伊莱·莫罗在南走廊 |
[01:18] | Eli. Let’s see what he knows. | 伊莱 去问问他知道些什么 |
[01:23] | Mr. Morrow…we’re here to escort you out of here. | 莫罗先生 我们是来护送你出去的 |
[01:29] | He’s armed! | 他有武器 |
[01:34] | Beautiful, no? | 好看吧 |
[01:37] | Pure carbon. | 纯碳的 |
[01:38] | Sir, you have to put down the weapon. | 先生 请你放下武器 |
[02:06] | We’re into nightmare territory here. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[02:10] | This is evil. | 这太邪恶了 |
[02:12] | This is… | 这 |
[02:14] | It’s Eli. | 是伊莱 |
[02:38] | This is a tragedy. | 真是个悲剧 |
[02:41] | We have to prepare for the likelihood — | 我们要准备面对… |
[02:42] | Whatever you’re gonna say, don’t. | 不管你要说什么 都别说了 |
[02:46] | I see the way you’re all looking at that screen. | 我看到你们面对屏幕的神情了 |
[02:49] | We don’t know what happened. | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
[02:50] | – Daisy. – It’s okay. | -黛西 -没事的 |
[02:53] | This is a process. | 这是个过程 |
[02:54] | No, it’s S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不 这就是神盾局 |
[02:55] | Impossible things happen all the time. | 不可能的事经常发生 |
[02:57] | That — That machine ghosted that Lucy woman. | 那个机器把露西变成了鬼 |
[02:59] | So what — | 所以呢 |
[03:00] | Coulson and Fitz come back in five years, bloody and insane? | 科尔森和菲兹五年后会回来 变得残忍疯癫吗 |
[03:03] | I don’t know. That’s my point. | 我不知道 我就是这意思 |
[03:05] | They could be stuck in one of those boxes or… | 他们可能被困在那些箱子里了 |
[03:07] | Or maybe they’re gone. | 或许他们已经死了 |
[03:14] | May. | 梅 |
[03:16] | I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[03:18] | but Coulson came back from the dead, | 但科尔森曾经死而复生 |
[03:20] | Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock, | 菲兹钻进一块石头把西蒙斯从外太空带了回来 |
[03:22] | and Robbie’s head lights on fire. | 罗比的脑袋能着火 |
[03:24] | – Simmons. – We need to approach this with level heads. | -西蒙斯 -我们要冷静地考虑这件事 |
[03:27] | No, we need to call Simmons. | 不 我们得给西蒙斯打电话 |
[03:29] | She can solve this, if anyone can. | 她是唯一能解决这件事的人 |
[03:30] | And she deserves to know. | 而且她应该知道 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:35] | But why did Eli turn on us? | 但伊莱为什么跟我们作对呢 |
[03:37] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[03:38] | What he wanted all along… | 他一直都想要的 |
[03:41] | a power. | 一种能力 |
[03:44] | I bet he hired the Chinatown Crew | 当初肯定是他雇了华人帮 |
[03:45] | to steal the box in the first place. | 去偷那些箱子 |
[03:47] | We need to take him off the street now. | 我们得马上抓住他 |
[03:49] | No. Daisy’s right. | 不行 黛西说得对 |
[03:52] | Simmons needs to study this tech first, | 得先让西蒙斯研究这种技术 |
[03:54] | see what makes Eli tick. | 搞清伊莱现在什么情况 |
[03:55] | He’ll kill again, sir. | 他会再大开杀戒的 长官 |
[03:56] | Eli killed four agents with his mind. | 伊莱用意念杀了四名特工 |
[03:58] | Go after him now, and you’ll make it five. | 现在去抓他 就会让第五个人也送命 |
[04:00] | Those agents died for no reason. | 那些特工死得不明不白 |
[04:02] | And, hopefully, Simmons will give us a way to avenge them. | 希望西蒙斯能让我们有办法为他们报仇 |
[04:04] | And if we’re really, really lucky, | 如果我们真的非常幸运 |
[04:06] | maybe she’ll find hope for saving our friends. | 也许她还能找到办法解救队友们 |
[04:11] | I’ll call her now. | 我这就给她打电话 |
[04:13] | Mace. | 梅斯 |
[04:16] | When you talk to her… | 你跟她说的时候… |
[04:18] | I know what Agent Fitz means to her. | 我知道菲兹特工跟她的关系 |
[04:29] | Welcome, Dr. Simmons, we need your help. | 欢迎西蒙斯博士 我们需要你帮忙 |
[04:37] | Is that a Terrigenesis cocoon? | 那是个泰瑞根变异茧吗 |
[04:42] | In progress? | 正在变异中 |
[04:48] | It’s incredibly rare to see the actual metamorphosis. | 见到真正的变异过程太难得了 |
[04:51] | It only lasts a few fleeting moments. | 持续时间很短暂的 |
[04:54] | Not this one. | 这个不一样 |
[04:56] | The subject’s been gestating for seven months. | 这人已经茧化七个月了 |
[05:00] | Come again? | 什么 |
[05:02] | How has he survived? | 他怎么活下来的 |
[05:04] | – Who is he? – Classified. | -他是谁 -保密 |
[05:07] | Agent Simmons, we’re not worried about who he was. | 西蒙斯特工 我们不担心他以前是谁 |
[05:10] | We want to know what he’ll become. | 我们想知道他会变成什么 |
[05:20] | I know you’re not okay, but… | 我知道你不好受 但是 |
[05:23] | you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:26] | What if Daisy was right and they’re not dead? | 如果黛西是对的呢 他们没有死 |
[05:29] | Where’s this coming from? | 你为什么突然这么说 |
[05:42] | I have a feeling — can’t explain. | 我有种感觉 解释不清楚 |
[05:44] | I know you’re hurting, but Coulson was clear — | 我知道你难受 但科尔森说得很清楚 |
[05:46] | do not open that book. | 不能打开这本书 |
[05:47] | – He didn’t know what was inside it. – He knew enough. | -他不知道里面有什么 -他知道的够多了 |
[05:50] | It’s Pandora’s Box, and you don’t know the consequences. | 这是潘多拉盒子 你不知道会有什么后果 |
[05:52] | Neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[05:54] | This might be our only shot at saving them. | 这或许是我们救他们的唯一机会 |
[05:56] | Melinda, don’t you dare. | 梅琳达 绝不可以 |
[05:57] | You wanted to speak? | 你找我有事 |
[06:02] | Yes, sir, I, uh — | 是的 长官 我… |
[06:03] | I think I’ve found a workable lead to track down Eli Morrow, | 我发现了追踪伊莱·莫罗的一条可行线索 |
[06:06] | from one of May’s better ideas. | 是梅给了我启发 |
[06:09] | Then let’s hear it. | 说说看 |
[06:10] | Remember the head of the Chinatown Crew | 记得那个华人帮头领吗 |
[06:12] | that ordered the heist of these boxes — Chen? | 下令劫走这些箱子的人 陈 |
[06:14] | He got infected by Lucy, went through the same thing I did. | 他被露西感染了 经历了跟我相同的事 |
[06:17] | Until his brains hemorrhaged all over the lab. | 直到他大脑出血 溅了一实验室 |
[06:19] | Well, before that, | 在那之前 |
[06:20] | he spent two years in South Ridge Penitentiary. | 他在南岭监狱待了两年 |
[06:23] | With Mr. Morrow. | 莫罗先生也在那儿 |
[06:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:27] | The Chinatown Crew was working with Eli when he was in prison. | 伊莱在监狱的时候华人帮就在跟他合作了 |
[06:29] | And now that he’s out, they might know his location. | 现在他出来了 他们可能知道伊莱在哪 |
[06:32] | Now, I figure, if I find their hideouts, I find Eli, | 我觉得如果我找到他们 就能找到伊莱 |
[06:35] | – and then I can… – Slow down. | -那我就能 -等等 |
[06:36] | We’re not gonna just go cracking heads. | 我们不能就这么去敲人脑壳 |
[06:38] | It’s not cracking heads. | 不是要敲人脑壳 |
[06:39] | Let him go. Someone should. | 让他去吧 总得有人去 |
[06:40] | – Look, my job is to keep people safe. – Mine, too. | -我的工作是保护人们安全 -我也一样 |
[06:43] | So, first we sharpen the ax, and then we chop the tree. | 工欲善其事 必先利其器 |
[06:47] | My ax is plenty sharp — and a shotgun. | 我的斧很利 我还有散弹枪 |
[06:50] | We’ll follow your leads in due time, after we study this tech. | 等我们研究过这个科技 就跟进这条线索 |
[06:54] | The Zephyr is wheels up in five. | 和风五分钟后起飞 |
[06:56] | Agent Mackenzie, there are four fallen agents | 麦肯锡特工 有四位特工死亡 |
[06:59] | who need to be prepped for their — | 我们得准备 |
[07:02] | for their last ride home. | 送他们最后一程 |
[07:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:09] | You and I will ride ahead in the Quinjet, | 我们两个坐昆式战斗机先走 |
[07:11] | get this cargo back to base, max speed. | 尽快把这货物运回基地 |
[07:13] | Dr. Radcliffe will work on them immediately. | 拉德克里夫博士会马上着手调查 |
[07:16] | Simmons approved it? | 西蒙斯同意了吗 |
[07:20] | I talked to her. | 我跟她说过了 |
[07:21] | It’ll take her a few hours to return. | 她回来需要好几个小时 |
[07:23] | So, this way, we don’t waste any time. | 这样我们就不会浪费时间了 |
[07:28] | They were my closest family, and I didn’t know them at all. | 他们是我最亲近的家人 可我根本不了解他们 |
[07:33] | They both… | 他俩都… |
[07:36] | I knew Robbie was disturbed, but — | 我知道罗比有些心事 但 |
[07:39] | but I was afraid that was ’cause of me… | 但我还担心那是因为我 |
[07:42] | ’cause I was holding him back. | 因为我在拖他的后腿 |
[07:45] | No, you — – you were what he held onto. | 不 你是他的支撑点 |
[07:49] | You grounded him. | 你让他觉得踏实 |
[07:52] | But I wanted him to leave — you know, figure himself out. | 可我希望他离开的 理清楚自己 |
[07:56] | I didn’t know that was what he was up against. | 我并不知道他要面对的是什么 |
[08:02] | Your brother loves you more than anything. | 你哥哥最爱的就是你 |
[08:05] | I just wish we had talked. | 我只是希望我们好好谈过 |
[08:09] | You really think he’s not gone? | 你真的认为他没死吗 |
[08:11] | I know the feeling when someone’s gone, | 有人离去的感觉我很清楚 |
[08:13] | and I don’t feel that now. | 但我现在不是那感觉 |
[08:19] | Plus, your brother’s pretty damn stubborn. | 而且 你哥哥可是相当顽固 |
[08:24] | You have no idea. | 你是不知道啊 |
[08:26] | If he is out there, he’s gonna go straight for Uncle Eli. | 如果他在外面 他会去找伊莱舅舅 |
[08:39] | And he’d be doing the right thing. | 那他就算是做对了 |
[08:43] | Mack, what are you doing? | 迈克 你干什么 |
[08:44] | Sir, you got to stop. Director’s orders — | 长官 停下 局长有令 |
[08:45] | we’re about to take off any minute. | 我们随时要起飞了 |
[08:49] | Hey, what’s gotten into you? | 迈克 你是中什么邪了 |
[08:55] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[09:08] | Sir?! | 长官 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 在这儿 |
[09:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:13] | Where’s Eli? | 伊莱呢 |
[09:14] | I don’t know. What happened? | 不知道 发生了什么事 |
[09:18] | Eli locked himself inside, triggered the device, | 伊莱把自己锁在里面 触发了设备 |
[09:21] | then everything just went white. | 然后一片白光 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I got hit with the same blast. | 我也被同样的冲击波击中 |
[09:24] | You know what it was? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[09:26] | Best bet is this chamber’s some kind of of particle generator. | 最佳猜测是 这间发生舱是某种粒子发生器 |
[09:30] | I think we got hit with the fallout | 应该是伊莱自我轰击时 |
[09:31] | when Eli blasted himself. | 产生的余波击中了我们 |
[09:33] | I feel okay. Was it radiation? | 我感觉还行 那是辐射吗 |
[09:35] | No. I think we got lucky. | 不是 我们应该走运了 |
[09:38] | I’d like to find Eli and ask him myself. | 我想找到伊莱 亲自问问他 |
[09:40] | What happened? I expected a crater. | 发生了什么 我以为会有个弹坑 |
[09:42] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[09:46] | No explosion. | 没有爆炸 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, I was pretty psyched about that. | 是啊 这还让我挺欣慰的 |
[09:50] | Eli triggered the Silo right in front of me. | 伊莱当着我的面触发了发射井 |
[09:52] | The room seems stable. | 房间看起来很稳定 |
[09:55] | Was it some kind of energy weapon? | 是什么能量武器吗 |
[09:56] | No, it’s not a weapon, ’cause Eli used it on himself. | 不是武器 因为伊莱把它用在了自己身上 |
[09:59] | This all feels wrong. | 感觉太不对劲了 |
[10:01] | He got the knowledge from the Darkhold. | 他是从《黑暗神书》里学的 |
[10:04] | We need to grab him. | 我们得抓住他 |
[10:05] | Do you think he was trying to enhance himself? | 你觉得他是想强化自己吗 |
[10:08] | No Fitz, either. | 菲兹也不在 |
[10:10] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[10:10] | – I don’t get it. – May, what are you — | -我不明白 -梅 你说什么… |
[10:12] | There should be some sign of them. | 总该有些他们的踪迹 |
[10:13] | It’s like they vanished. | 他们就像人间蒸发了 |
[10:16] | Mack… | 迈克 |
[10:17] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[10:18] | Big man, over here! Over here! | 大块头 我在这儿 我在这儿 |
[10:21] | Coulson, Fitz, report in. | 科尔森 菲兹 听到请回复 |
[10:22] | Yeah! Report! I’m reporting! | 嗯 回复 我回复呢 |
[10:25] | – I’m right here! – Reporting! | -我就在这里 -回复呢 |
[10:27] | The blast must have altered our state somehow. | 爆炸一定是改变了我们的状态 |
[10:30] | You think? Wait. | 还用说 等等 |
[10:33] | What are they doing? | 他们在干吗 |
[10:36] | Do we look that stupid on comms? | 我们用通讯器时也看起来这么蠢吗 |
[10:38] | Eli. Let’s see what he knows. | 伊莱 去问问他知道些什么 |
[10:40] | We can’t lose them. | 我们得跟住他们 |
[10:44] | Fitz, come on! | 菲兹 快走 |
[10:49] | I heard some troubling things from Lucy. | 我从露西那儿听到些令人困扰的事 |
[10:52] | You try to kill them? | 你想杀了他们吗 |
[10:53] | You were behind this the whole time! | 幕后黑手一直是你 |
[10:55] | Mr. Morrow…we’re here to escort you out of here. | 莫罗先生 我们是来护送你出去的 |
[11:00] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[11:03] | He’s armed! | 他有武器 |
[11:05] | Tío, keep your head, man. | 舅舅 冷静点 |
[11:07] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[11:10] | It’s beautiful, no? | 好看吧 |
[11:12] | Pure carbon. | 纯碳的 |
[11:13] | Sir, you have to put down the weapon. | 先生 请你放下武器 |
[11:16] | Tío, don’t hurt them. | 舅舅 别伤害他们 |
[11:20] | Get away from him! | 快离开他 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:32] | I couldn’t help them. | 我没能救他们 |
[11:34] | We’re into nightmare territory here. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[11:36] | You can’t hear me, can you? | 你们听不到我说话 是吗 |
[11:38] | This is evil. | 这太邪恶了 |
[11:40] | This is… | 这 |
[11:41] | It’s Eli. | 是伊莱 |
[11:42] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我阻止不了他 |
[11:44] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[11:48] | You can see me? | 你们能看到我吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, Robbie. | 能 罗比 |
[11:51] | We see you. | 我们看得见你 |
[11:57] | What did he do to us? | 他对我们做了什么 |
[12:04] | – I hate watching my own demise. – This is a tragedy. | -真讨厌看自己死 -真是个悲剧 |
[12:08] | I don’t think we’re dead. | 我不认为我们死了 |
[12:10] | I feel sick. | 我觉得恶心 |
[12:12] | My stomach hurts. | 胃疼 |
[12:13] | We have to prepare for the likelihood | 我们要准备面对… |
[12:14] | Whatever you’re gonna say, don’t. | 不管你要说什么 都别说了 |
[12:16] | And the lights are darker, right? | 这里的灯暗一些 是吧 |
[12:17] | – I see the way you’re all looking at that screen. – The lights. | -我看到你们面对屏幕的神情了 -灯 |
[12:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:22] | Their voices are hard to hear. | 他们的声音也不清楚 |
[12:25] | They can’t penetrate wherever we are. | 他们无法穿透我们的空间 |
[12:29] | What do you mean “Where we are”? | 什么是我们的空间 |
[12:31] | Do you understand what this is? | 你明白是怎么回事吗 |
[12:34] | I think I understand why Lucy and her friends | 我好像明白露西和她朋友 |
[12:35] | looked like ghosts now. | 为什么看起来像鬼了 |
[12:38] | They were out of phase with our reality. | 他们与现实异相 |
[12:41] | It’s like the — | 就像 |
[12:42] | the invisible quantum mechanics inside the boxes, | 箱子里的量子力学 看不见摸不着 |
[12:45] | moving in and out of our dimension. | 能进出我们的维度 |
[12:47] | Lucy and her friends were stuck in between, | 露西和其他人卡在中间 |
[12:48] | and now we are, too. | 现在我们也是 |
[12:50] | Trapped between dimensions? | 困在维度之间了 |
[12:51] | Yeah, that shock wave — that wasn’t turbulence — | 没错 那个冲击波 不是紊流 |
[12:52] | that was — that was… friction between two dimensions. | 那是两个维度间的摩擦 |
[12:56] | Dude. What? | 哥们 你说什么呢 |
[12:59] | Okay, imagine the world is a — is a raft floating on water, | 好吧 把世界想象成一艘浮在水上的筏子 |
[13:04] | and Eli punches a hole right at our feet. | 伊莱在我们脚下捅了个洞 |
[13:08] | We’re getting sucked down into… | 我们在被向下吸入… |
[13:11] | That’s my point. | 我就是这意思 |
[13:11] | They could be stuck in one of those boxes or… | 他们可能被困在那些箱子里了… |
[13:12] | …who knows what? | 谁知道是什么地方 |
[13:13] | – Or maybe they’re gone. – May. | -或许他们已经死了 -梅 |
[13:16] | Plus, we’ve been pulled further than Lucy ever was. | 再说 我们被拉进的地方比露西要远 |
[13:20] | – We can’t affect them, – I know it’s crazy… | -我们无法接触他们 -我知道这很疯狂 |
[13:21] | or even our own environment. | 甚至我们周边的环境 |
[13:22] | And wherever we are, they think we’re dead. | 不管我们在哪 他们以为我们死了 |
[13:24] | …Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock, | 菲兹钻进一块石头把西蒙斯从外太空带了回来 |
[13:25] | – Well, we may well be soon. – and Robbie’s head lights on fire. | -我们大概也活不久了 -罗比的脑袋能着火 |
[13:30] | – Simmons. – Thank you, finally. | -西蒙斯 -谢谢 可算 |
[13:33] | They’re gonna tell her I’m dead. | 他们要告诉她我死了 |
[13:35] | I’ve got to phone her, | 我得给她打电话 |
[13:36] | let her know that I’m in another dimension. | 让她知道我在另一个维度里 |
[13:39] | That’s not gonna work. | 那是没用的 |
[13:42] | Oh, what’s she gonna think? | 她会怎么想啊 |
[13:45] | Fitz, we’re gonna find our way home. | 菲兹 我们会想办法回家的 |
[13:48] | Focus on that. We’re gonna figure this out. | 只去想那个 我们会想到办法的 |
[13:50] | Yeah, okay, well, we better do it fast, | 好吧 我们得快点行动了 |
[13:52] | ’cause whatever water we’re treading, we’re sinking. | 因为不管我们蹚的是什么水 我们在下沉 |
[13:53] | – I bet he hired the Chinatown Crew… – The Chinatown Crew. | -当初肯定是他雇了华人帮 -华人帮 |
[13:56] | to steal the box in the first place. | 去偷那些箱子 |
[13:58] | I think they’re right about that. | 我觉得他们说对了 |
[14:00] | I can help find them. | 我可以帮忙找到他们 |
[14:01] | They’ll need to know we’re alive first. | 得先让他们知道我们还活着 |
[14:03] | You got any hell-demon tricks up your sleeve? | 你还有什么地狱恶魔的把戏吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 没有 |
[14:09] | He’s fighting me right now. | 它现在在抵抗我 |
[14:11] | Then we’ll stick together, | 那我们一起行动 |
[14:13] | and we’ll find a way to make them hear us — | 想办法让他们听到我们 |
[14:16] | all of us. | 所有人 |
[14:18] | I’ll call her now. | 我这就给她打电话 |
[14:20] | Mace. | 梅斯 |
[14:22] | When you talk to her… | 你跟她说的时候… |
[14:24] | I know what Agent Fitz means to her. | 我知道菲兹特工跟她的关系 |
[14:29] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[14:35] | Were you able to get Simmons on the line? | 接通西蒙斯了吗 |
[14:37] | They confiscated her phone. | 他们没收了她的手机 |
[14:38] | But I do have Senator Nadeer on the line, sir. | 但我接通了纳迪尔参议员 长官 |
[14:40] | Yo, Fitz, you’re a doctor, right? | 菲兹 你是个博士[医生]吧 |
[14:42] | Uh, not exactly. Hold on. | 不是那种 等等 |
[14:46] | They wouldn’t let us talk to her? | 他们不许我们跟她通话吗 |
[14:48] | They’re dealing with the Senator that hates Inhumans. | 他们在跟那个讨厌异人族的参议员打交道 |
[14:52] | How the hell did Simmons get mixed up with all this? | 他们怎么把西蒙斯卷进去的 |
[14:54] | Senator, thank you for taking my call. | 参议员 谢谢你接我的电话 |
[14:57] | Yes, we have a crisis brewing, | 是啊 我们这边出现了危机 |
[14:59] | and I know we had an arrangement, but, | 我知道我们说好的 但是 |
[15:01] | I need Simmons to return immediately. | 我需要西蒙斯马上回来 |
[15:06] | Ellen, you have generously kept this situation quiet, | 艾伦 你好心地替我们保了密 |
[15:09] | and I thank you, | 我为此感谢你 |
[15:10] | but we’re past that now. | 但那事已经过去了 |
[15:12] | I need Simmons back. | 我需要西蒙斯回来 |
[15:13] | Lives are on the line. | 事关人命 |
[15:17] | Wait. What do you mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[15:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[15:21] | What situation? What have you done? | 保什么密 你做了什么 |
[15:23] | She hung up. Tell me you put a tracker on Simmons or something. | 她挂了 你有给西蒙斯安追踪器吧 |
[15:25] | We didn’t know we’d need one. | 我们并不知道有这必要 |
[15:26] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:27] | – Cold. – Yeah. | -冷 -嗯 |
[15:28] | – Keep working Nadeer’s people. – Yeah, it’s cold and heartless. | -继续追问纳迪尔的人 -的确冷酷无情 |
[15:30] | I need a Plan “B.” Get me Dr. Radcliffe. | 我需要备用计划 给我接拉德克里夫博士 |
[15:31] | I swear, if I get out of here, I’m gonna knock him stupid. | 等我出去 我一定要揍扁他 |
[15:33] | No. I’m cold. | 不是 我好冷 |
[15:36] | What? | 什么 |
[15:37] | I’m freezing. | 我冷死了 |
[15:40] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:43] | I need sunlight… | 我需要日光 |
[15:44] | – Dr. Radcliffe, how are you? – …warmth, anything. | -拉德克里夫博士 您好 -热源 什么都好 |
[15:46] | – We have a bit of an emergency today. – I’m dying here. | -我们出了点紧急情况 -我要不行了 |
[15:50] | Okay, okay. Okay, let’s get you warm. | 好吧 我们去给你取暖 |
[15:54] | May, I need you to hear me. | 梅 你得听到我 |
[15:59] | I’m not gone! | 我没死 |
[16:00] | May, help! | 梅 帮我 |
[16:07] | You’re not allowed to be gone — | 你不可以死 |
[16:08] | not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[16:13] | No, I haven’t gone anywhere. | 我哪都没去 |
[16:15] | You’re not dead. | 你没死 |
[16:18] | After the Glasgow Assignment, | 格拉斯哥的任务之后 |
[16:21] | we promised that we would open that bottle of Haig | 我们说好如果再接到更差的任务 |
[16:23] | if we ever had a worse job. | 就一起喝那瓶海格兑和威士忌 |
[16:25] | We’ve had 10 by now. | 到现在有十次该喝的场合了 |
[16:26] | I think Fury would rather have had us die | 弗瑞大概宁可我们牺牲 |
[16:28] | than give up that bottle. | 也不会交出那瓶酒 |
[16:32] | What the hell are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[16:37] | I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[16:38] | May, I’m right here. | 梅 我就在这儿 |
[16:41] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[16:42] | Hear me, please. | 听到我吧 求你 |
[16:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:49] | It’s me, May. | 是我 梅 |
[16:50] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[16:59] | The Darkhold. No. | 《黑暗神书》 不行 |
[17:01] | No, no, no. That’s not how we solve this. May. | 不不 不能这么解决 梅 |
[17:03] | No. | 不行 |
[17:06] | I know you’re not okay, but… | 我知道你不好受 但是 |
[17:09] | you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:13] | What if Daisy was right | 如果黛西是对的呢 |
[17:15] | and they’re not dead? | 他们没有死 |
[17:16] | Mack, do not let her open that book. | 迈克 别让她打开那本书 |
[17:18] | Where’s this coming from? | 你为什么突然这么说 |
[17:26] | I have a feeling — can’t explain. | 我有种感觉 解释不清楚 |
[17:30] | I know you’re hurting, but Coulson was clear — | 我知道你难受 但科尔森说得很清楚 |
[17:31] | do not open that book. | 不能打开这本书 |
[17:32] | Thank you. Someone listens. | 谢谢 总算有人听我的 |
[17:34] | He didn’t know what was inside it. | 他不知道里面有什么 |
[17:36] | He knew enough. | 他知道的够多了 |
[17:37] | It’s Pandora’s Box, and you don’t know the consequences. | 这是潘多拉盒子 你不知道会有什么后果 |
[17:39] | Really? You’re not hearing this? | 不是吧 你听不到吗 |
[17:42] | Neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[17:43] | This might be our only shot at saving them. | 这或许是我们救他们的唯一机会 |
[17:45] | Melinda, don’t you dare. | 梅琳达 绝不可以 |
[17:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:51] | I don’t know. He just doubled over. | 我不知道 他突然就倒地了 |
[17:52] | There’s nothing I can do about it. | 我也没办法 |
[17:54] | We’re being dragged down. | 我们在被拉下去 |
[17:55] | He doesn’t want to go. | 他不想去 |
[17:58] | He won’t go. | 他不肯去 |
[17:59] | But I wanted him to leave — | 可我希望他离开的 |
[18:02] | – you know, figure himself out. – No! | -理清楚自己 -不 |
[18:04] | He won’t go! | 他不肯走 |
[18:06] | I didn’t know that was what he was up against. | 我并不知道他要面对的是什么 |
[18:07] | Who won’t go? | 谁不肯走 |
[18:24] | It’s — It’s gone. | 它走了 |
[18:25] | What do you mean? Where did it go? | 什么意思 它去哪了 |
[18:26] | He’s gonna go straight for Uncle Eli. | 他会去找伊莱舅舅 |
[18:30] | And he’d be doing the right thing. | 那他就算是做对了 |
[18:32] | Mack, what are you doing? | 迈克 你干什么 |
[18:33] | Sir, you got to stop. Director’s orders — | 长官 停下 局长有令 |
[18:35] | we’re about to take off any minute. | 我们随时要起飞了 |
[18:38] | Hey, what’s gotten into you? | 迈克 你是中什么邪了 |
[18:46] | Mack! | 迈克 |
[18:47] | Did what I think just happened just happen? | 是我想的那么回事吗 |
[18:50] | He’s going after the Chinatown Crew. | 他要去找华人帮 |
[18:54] | Tell May what happened. | 告诉梅发生了什么事 |
[18:56] | And if we ever get the chance, | 如果你还有机会 |
[18:57] | never tell your brother about this next part. | 千万别把接下来这部分告诉你哥哥 |
[18:59] | Oh, no, we’re way past that. | 说这个已经晚了 |
[19:00] | Wait. What are you thinking? Don’t go. | 等等 你想干什么 别去 |
[19:02] | If I’m being dragged down to hell, | 如果我要被拖下地狱 |
[19:03] | this might be my chance to take Eli with me. | 我或许能借此机会把伊莱一起带下去 |
[19:06] | Sorry, Coulson. | 抱歉 科尔森 |
[19:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:20] | Oh, nothing. Just Mack’s the Ghost Rider now, | 没事 就是迈克现在成了恶灵骑士 |
[19:22] | but you can’t hear us, so… | 但你听不到我们 |
[19:24] | bloody hell. | 老天爷啊 |
[19:34] | Pull over! What are you doing?! | 停车 你在干什么 |
[19:37] | What needs to be done! | 干必须干的事 |
[19:38] | Don’t get in my way! | 别挡我路 |
[19:43] | Damn it, Mack. | 该死 迈克 |
[19:57] | It heals itself. | 它能自愈 |
[19:59] | Scientifically impossible self-healing car. | 从科学角度来讲不可能的自愈车 |
[20:13] | This isn’t over. | 这还不算完 |
[20:15] | They’re out of their minds. | 他们简直疯了 |
[20:17] | They are out of their minds. | 他们简直疯了 |
[20:18] | Driving off against orders — with no helmet? | 不顾命令开车扬长而去 还不戴头盔 |
[20:20] | Mack knows better. | 迈克不该这么犯浑 |
[20:21] | Daisy will bring him in quietly. | 黛西会带他平静地回来 |
[20:26] | See the younger Reyes boy gets some counseling. | 给雷耶斯家小儿子找个咨询师 |
[20:31] | Dr. Radcliffe, thank you for coming on such a terrible day. | 拉德克里夫博士 多谢你在这种艰难时刻赶来 |
[20:37] | Now, Fitz, we can’t… | 菲兹 我们不能… |
[20:40] | You’ve met my assistant, of course — Aida. | 你见过我的助理了 艾达 |
[20:44] | We’re devastated by what’s happened to Fitz and the team. | 我们对菲兹和其他队员的事非常难过 |
[20:46] | We’ve gotten to work straight away. | 我们马上开始了工作 |
[20:47] | – Good. Any progress? – Sort of. | -很好 有进展吗 -算是有吧 |
[20:50] | These boxes look empty, but they’re not. | 这些盒子看上去是空的 但并不是空的 |
[20:52] | They harness energy from multiple dimensions. | 他们汲取多个维度的能量 |
[20:54] | Well, theoretically, | 理论上 |
[20:55] | could be used to manipulate matter states, | 可以用来操控物质状态 |
[20:57] | transfer dimensional energy, but practically, | 转移维度能量 但实践上讲 |
[21:00] | it’s light-years beyond me. | 这技术对我太先进了 |
[21:02] | We will, of course, keep working. | 当然 我们会继续努力 |
[21:04] | We know, Doctor. | 我们知道 博士 |
[21:06] | The people who constructed these boxes used this. | 建造这些箱子的人 用了这个 |
[21:12] | – A book. – Great. | -一本书 -很好 |
[21:14] | Comes with an instruction manual and everything. | 还附带指导说明书呢 |
[21:17] | Well, please, get back to work. | 请继续工作吧 |
[21:19] | If you’ll excuse me, we’ve had some casualties, | 失陪了 我们有人伤亡 |
[21:21] | and I need to inform their families. | 我得去通知他们的亲属 |
[21:28] | Help me out here. A manual? | 解释一下 一本说明书 |
[21:33] | Uh, you — what’s your name? | 你…叫什么 |
[21:34] | Nathanson, ma’am. What can I do? | 内桑森 女士 有什么能帮忙的 |
[21:36] | Get lost, Nathanson. | 走开 内桑森 |
[21:40] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[21:42] | It’s supposed to have answers. I don’t know. | 按说里面该有答案 我也不知道 |
[21:44] | But it worried Coulson in a way I’ve rarely seen. | 但它让科尔森产生了少有的担忧 |
[21:50] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Let’s see what you are. | 来看看你是什么 |
[22:10] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:11] | Y-you have to read it. | 你得看啊 |
[22:13] | You’re the only one who can understand the science. | 只有你能理解其中的科学 |
[22:15] | – No, there has to be another way. – There isn’t. | -不 肯定有别的办法的 -没有了 |
[22:17] | If you won’t read it, I will. | 如果你不读 我来 |
[22:19] | Listen, if I had 10 years, maybe I could understand it, | 听着 如果我有10年 或许可以理解它 |
[22:23] | but… it’s too much for a human mind to bear. | 但是 它远超过人脑的承受力 |
[22:29] | You want to tell that to Simmons? | 你要把这话告诉西蒙斯吗 |
[22:33] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[22:43] | Listen to that — | 听啊 |
[22:45] | the heartbeat, and it’s fast — 130 BPM. | 心跳 很快 130次/分 |
[22:50] | He’s nervous. | 他很紧张 |
[22:51] | Lower the lights. Clear the room. | 灯调暗 都出去 |
[22:52] | What? We can’t do that. | 什么 那可不行 |
[22:54] | You will do that, | 你必须那么做 |
[22:56] | because, despite the lack of respect I’ve been shown today, | 因为虽然今天我一直没怎么得到尊重 |
[22:58] | I assume I was brought here | 但我猜你们找我来 |
[22:59] | because your bosses value my expertise. | 是因为你们的老板看重我的专业知识 |
[23:01] | So impress them by keeping me happy. | 所以你们让我开心 就能让他们满意 |
[23:04] | Everyone out…now. | 都出去 马上 |
[23:34] | I’m Jemma Simmons. | 我是珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[23:35] | I’m from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的 |
[23:38] | And I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[23:42] | I know this is all frightening, | 我知道这一切令人害怕 |
[23:44] | but I have friends who have also gone through this. | 但我有朋友经历过这个过程 |
[23:52] | But it’s okay. | 但没事的 |
[23:58] | I’m here, and we’ll get through this together. | 我在这儿呢 我们会一起撑过去 |
[24:33] | I’d like a word. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[24:39] | May. May, this is lunacy. | 梅 梅 这简直是发疯 |
[24:41] | If the Internet is a garden hose, | 如果互联网是花园水管 |
[24:42] | this book is Niagara Falls, | 这本书就是尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[24:44] | blasting the universe’s deepest thoughts through your eyeballs. | 将宇宙最深的奥秘冲进你的眼球里 |
[24:47] | It’s a piece of technology, a tool. | 就是一件科技 一个工具 |
[24:49] | So’s a grenade, until it’s in the hands of a child. | 手榴弹也是 落入孩子手中就危险了 |
[24:52] | You can’t handle it. You’ll hurt yourself. | 你应付不来 只会伤了自己 |
[24:54] | Perhaps I could read the book. | 或许我可以来读 |
[24:58] | Absolutely not. No, no. | 绝对不行 不行 |
[25:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:06] | Aspirations of a do-gooder. | 好心人想办好事 |
[25:08] | So? She’s a scientist and braver than you, apparently. | 那又怎样 她是个科学家 而且显然比你勇敢 |
[25:13] | Here’s the thing — Aida’s not exactly my assistant. | 问题是 艾达不是我的助理 |
[25:19] | Or human. | 也不是人 |
[25:20] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | She’s an android. | 她是个机器人 |
[25:23] | So she is my assistant, but… she plugs into the wall. | 所以她是我的助理 只是要插电 |
[25:26] | So it’s like you say — she’s a tool. | 就像你说的 她是个工具 |
[25:28] | No offense, Aida. | 别介意 艾达 |
[25:29] | None taken. | 没事 |
[25:31] | I was designed to save lives, to be the shield. | 我是被设计来拯救生命 做护盾的 |
[25:34] | You’re developing a catchphrase. | 你要制造流行语了 |
[25:36] | May, I can assure you | 梅 我保证 |
[25:37] | she’s as aboveboard as a… secret android could be. | 她已经是最光明正大的秘密机器人了 |
[25:42] | Fitz-Simmons helped. | 菲兹-西蒙斯也帮了忙 |
[25:50] | Then use her. | 那就用她 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:53] | But… do you think that’s a good idea? | 但是 你觉得这样好吗 |
[25:56] | You said I can get hurt. Can she? | 你说我或许会受伤 那她呢 |
[25:58] | Only rebooted. | 只会重启 |
[25:59] | If her files get corrupted — She’s a computer. | 她的文件可能被损毁 她是台电脑 |
[26:01] | Perfect. Then it’s just a download. | 太好了 那就是下个载 |
[26:04] | She’s the tech we need to save them. | 她正是能救他们的科技 |
[26:20] | Well, this looks like the place. | 看来就是这儿了 |
[26:52] | It’s not ideal, but Mack — he has a lot of pain. | 虽不理想 但迈克 他有很多痛苦 |
[26:57] | He lost hope. | 他失去了希望 |
[26:59] | I could survive off his pain for years. | 我可以靠这痛苦存活多年 |
[27:04] | I know where you’re being dragged down to. | 我知道你要被拖去哪 |
[27:07] | I’ve escaped it before. | 我从那儿逃出来过 |
[27:09] | Mack… | 迈克 |
[27:12] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[27:14] | I’m never going back. | 我绝不要回去 |
[27:28] | Please be careful with my baby. | 对我的宝贝车温柔点 |
[27:32] | No, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[27:35] | It heals itself. | 它能自愈 |
[27:37] | Scientifically impossible self-healing car. | 从科学角度来讲不可能的自愈车 |
[27:40] | That only works when I’m the Rider. | 只有我是骑士时才能自愈 |
[27:50] | You’re gonna let that stop you? | 这样你就不追了 |
[27:51] | Daisy, we have to catch him, okay? | 黛西 我们得抓住他 |
[27:53] | Mack can’t control that thing. | 迈克控制不了它 |
[27:54] | This isn’t over. | 这还不算完 |
[27:59] | Attagirl. That’s more like it. | 好姑娘 这样才像话 |
[28:05] | Move, move. | 快走 |
[28:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[28:11] | I’m running out of time. | 我要没时间了 |
[28:15] | The Chinatown guys have a warehouse not far from here. | 华人帮在离这儿不远的地方有个仓库 |
[28:19] | Just go left, Daisy. | 左转 黛西 |
[28:21] | Daisy, go left! | 黛西 左转 |
[28:23] | Turn left! | 左转 |
[28:24] | Turn left! | 左转 |
[28:34] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[28:37] | Oh, I love this car. | 我爱这车 |
[28:39] | Now go! Go! | 快走 走啊 |
[28:44] | I think you were right about us being pulled to the other side. | 我觉得你说对了 我们是在被拉进另一边 |
[28:47] | The darkness is closing in around us. | 黑暗在向我们压来 |
[28:48] | – What the hell is that? – Why did he stop reading the book? | -那是什么 -他怎么不看了 |
[28:50] | – You have to read it. – Because he’s smart. | -你得看啊 -因为他够聪明 |
[28:53] | That book is too dangerous to use. | 那本书太危险了 不该使用 |
[28:55] | – It should be locked up or burnt. – If you won’t read it, I will. | -应该锁起来或烧了 -如果你不读 我来 |
[28:57] | Oh, come on! That’s defeatist. | 拜托 那是失败主义 |
[28:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:00] | It’s surrender. It’s a death sentence. | 投降就是死亡 |
[29:01] | I’m not gonna do it to Simmons. Science can solve this. | 我不会那么对西蒙斯 科学可以解决这问题 |
[29:03] | – …it’s too much for a human mind to bear. – Science can solve this. | -超过人脑的承受力 -科学可以解决这问题 |
[29:06] | – You want to tell that to Simmons? – Human mind. | -你要把这话告诉西蒙斯吗 -人脑 |
[29:09] | – I don’t. – Oh, I am so thick. | -我不想 -我好笨 |
[29:13] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[29:14] | Aida, read the book. | 艾达 看那本书 |
[29:16] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:17] | She can process it better than anyone. | 她比任何人都能更好地处理这些知识 |
[29:19] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[29:21] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[29:23] | Just understand what I’m saying, please. | 听懂我的话 求你了 |
[29:24] | They can’t hear me. Maybe you can. | 他们听不到 或许你能 |
[29:25] | Fitz, Radcliffe just said it himself — | 菲兹 拉德克里夫刚刚也说了 |
[29:28] | the human brain can’t handle that book. | 人脑不能应付那本书 |
[29:29] | Yeah, well, she’s not human. Aida, the book. | 是啊 她不是人 艾达 那本书 |
[29:34] | Read the book. | 读那本书 |
[29:35] | Read the book! | 读那本书 |
[29:41] | Perhaps I could read the book. | 或许我可以来读 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. What did you mean — “Not human”? | 抱歉 什么意思 “不是人” |
[29:49] | Because Radcliffe and I built her, okay? | 是拉德克里夫和我建造了她 |
[29:50] | Her mind can’t be corrupted because it’s just programming. | 她的大脑不会被损坏 因为那都是程序 |
[29:52] | She’s a perfect fit. | 她非常合适 |
[29:54] | She’s a robot? | 她是个机器人 |
[29:56] | An android. | 人形机器人 |
[29:57] | She can handle a quadrillion functions per second, | 她每秒可以运行10的15次方个函数 |
[29:59] | and she can get us home. | 她可以带我们回家 |
[30:01] | Fitz, that was not your call to make. | 菲兹 这不是你能决定的 |
[30:04] | Absolutely, it is. Whose is it? | 就是 那你说谁能决定 |
[30:07] | It’s not yours. You’re not the director anymore. | 你不能 你已经不是局长了 |
[30:09] | I have just as much say in this as you do. | 我跟你一样有发言权 |
[30:10] | What are you so angry about? | 你气什么 |
[30:11] | Because you used to make decisions like that all the time, | 因为你以前总做这样的决定 |
[30:14] | and then you stepped down. | 然后你退位了 |
[30:15] | I did what was best for S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是为了神盾局好 |
[30:17] | Everybody is trying to do their best to prevent another tragedy… | 每个人都在尽全力避免悲剧的发生 |
[30:21] | like Lincoln. | 林肯那样的悲剧 |
[30:24] | For you and Daisy, that meant throwing in the towel, | 你和黛西认为那意味着投降 |
[30:27] | but we built Aida to protect agents like him. | 但我们建造艾达就是为保护其他特工 |
[30:30] | I didn’t throw in the towel. | 我没有投降 |
[30:32] | I ran an illegal spy agency | 我管理一个非法的间谍机构 |
[30:33] | using powered operatives on American soil. | 在美国领土上使用异能特工 |
[30:37] | Do you think the President loved that about me? | 你以为总统喜欢我这样吗 |
[30:40] | I had to step down | 我必须退位 |
[30:42] | so that you could all continue in S.H.I.E.L.D. | 这样你们才能继续在神盾局工作 |
[30:43] | You handed it over to a director who betrayed Simmons! | 你把它交给了一个背叛了西蒙斯的局长 |
[30:48] | He sent her off, God knows where! | 他把她送去了不知是哪里 |
[30:55] | We were having an argument. | 我们之前还在吵架 |
[30:57] | Now she’s out there, alone, | 现在她一个人 不知在哪 |
[31:00] | and I’m gone. | 我又不见了 |
[31:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:07] | He would never hurt her. | 他绝不会伤害她的 |
[31:10] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna make sure of that. | 我们会确保这一点 |
[31:19] | All right, well, I need you in this fight, | 好吧 我需要你一起努力 |
[31:20] | ’cause I got to get back to her. | 才能回到她身边 |
[31:22] | I’m in this fight. | 我跟你一起 |
[31:26] | I hope I’ve done the right thing. | 希望我做得对 |
[31:38] | The pages are blank. | 上面是空的 |
[31:49] | Not to her. | 对她来说不是 |
[32:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:14] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:16] | It’s nice to meet you, Jemma…Simmons. | 很高兴认识你 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[32:19] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 不客气 |
[32:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:24] | Jemma, Jemma. | 珍玛 珍玛 |
[32:26] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 博士 |
[32:28] | I think we’re finished here. | 这里应该算完工了 |
[32:29] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[32:35] | On your left. | 左边 |
[32:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[32:48] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[32:50] | Please. I already told you where he is. | 求你 我已经告诉你他在哪了 |
[32:53] | What else do you want from me? | 你还想知道什么 |
[32:54] | I want you to pay… with your life. | 我要你…以命抵偿 |
[33:00] | Mack. | 迈克 |
[33:01] | No. | 不 |
[33:05] | You’re smarter than that. | 你没那么蠢 |
[33:09] | You. | 是你 |
[33:12] | I’ve been a voice in your head all these years. | 我这些年一直是你脑海中的声音 |
[33:16] | Now, finally, we get to speak face-to-face. | 现在 我们终于可以面对面了 |
[33:21] | I’ve wanted you gone. | 我一直希望你消失 |
[33:24] | But our work isn’t done. | 但我们的工作还未完成 |
[33:25] | Eli is out there. | 伊莱还在逃 |
[33:27] | We need to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[33:28] | “We”? | “我们” |
[33:30] | There is no we. | 没有我们 |
[33:33] | Your time is over. | 你的时间到了 |
[33:34] | No, no, no. Please, don’t kill me! | 不不 求你 别杀我 |
[33:40] | Stay. | 待着 |
[33:42] | We had a deal. You still owe me vengeance. | 我们说好的 你还欠我复仇 |
[33:45] | Your neighborhood is soaked in the blood I spilled for you. | 你的街区浸满了我为你溅的血 |
[33:49] | None of that matters | 那些都毫无意义 |
[33:50] | if I don’t take down the monster behind all of this — | 除非我能干掉制造了这一切的恶人 |
[33:54] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[33:57] | He’s my blood. | 他是我的亲人 |
[34:00] | He will meet me, too. | 他也会见到我的 |
[34:05] | It’s getting darker, | 越来越暗了 |
[34:07] | like it’s pulling us down. | 好像在把我们往下拖 |
[34:08] | All right, guys, we can finish the assembly from here. | 好了 之后的组装我们可以完成 |
[34:10] | Clear this part of the building. | 把这一区清空 |
[34:15] | Alternating probe and coupling lasers, | 交替探针和耦合激光 |
[34:16] | built exactly to your specifications | 完全按你给的参数制造 |
[34:18] | at 593.5 nanometers. | 593.5纳米 |
[34:37] | I’m building an inter-dimensional gateway | 我在建造一个跨维度大门 |
[34:39] | with an android I’ve created. | 还是用我建造的机器人 |
[34:41] | If this works, I could die happy. | 如果这成功 我可以死而无憾了 |
[34:43] | We’ve put our faith in a robot who says she hears ghosts. | 我们信任了一个自称听到鬼魂的机器人 |
[34:46] | If it fails, you might die quickly. | 如果失败了 你可能会死得很快 |
[34:49] | They’re here. | 他们就在这里 |
[34:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:00] | How is she doing that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[35:02] | I’m not even gonna pretend to know. | 我不会假装自己知道 |
[35:08] | May, I really wish you could see this. | 梅 真希望你能看得到 |
[35:12] | Coulson, watch out! | 科尔森 小心 |
[35:21] | Come on! Fight! You got to fight! | 来 加油 你得撑住 |
[35:24] | I’m pulling! | 我在使劲 |
[35:26] | We’re running out of time! | 我们要没时间了 |
[35:40] | Is she doing anything? | 她在做什么吗 |
[35:42] | I hope so. | 希望是的 |
[35:45] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[35:50] | You can’t hold on to Mack’s body forever. | 你不能永远占据迈克的身体 |
[35:52] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[35:54] | He doesn’t have vengeance in him. | 他内心没有复仇的念头 |
[35:56] | It’s not ideal, but Mack — he has a lot of pain. | 并不理想 但迈克 他有很多痛苦 |
[36:01] | He lost hope. | 他失去了希望[也是女名霍普] |
[36:02] | I could survive off his pain for years. | 我可以靠这痛苦存活多年 |
[36:05] | I know where you’re being dragged down to. | 我知道你要被拖去哪 |
[36:08] | I’ve escaped it before. | 我从那儿逃出来过 |
[36:11] | Mack… | 迈克 |
[36:13] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[36:15] | I’m never going back. | 我绝不要回去 |
[36:28] | Mack, don’t do this. | 迈克 别这样 |
[36:30] | That’s not you. | 那并不是你自己 |
[36:32] | You got to fight it. | 你得抵抗它 |
[36:33] | We made a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[36:37] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[36:44] | Ready, Aida? | 准备好了吗 艾达 |
[37:03] | No, they’re in trouble! | 不 他们有麻烦了 |
[37:04] | No! | 别去 |
[37:05] | That would be a deadly mistake. | 那会是个致命的错误 |
[37:10] | Hold on, Phil! | 撑住 菲尔 |
[37:10] | Come on! | 加油 |
[37:16] | Come on! | 加油 |
[37:19] | Fight it! | 加把劲 |
[37:19] | That’s it! Fight! | 就是这样 加把劲 |
[37:21] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[37:29] | We did it, Fitz! We did it! We did it, Fitz! | 我们成功了 菲兹 我们成功了 |
[37:32] | – We did it. – Thank you. | -我们成功了 -谢谢 |
[37:36] | I knew you weren’t gone. | 我就知道你没有死 |
[37:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:45] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[37:47] | I won’t survive this without you, | 没有你我这回活不下来 |
[37:49] | but the truth is, you need me, too. | 但实际上 你也需要我 |
[37:52] | We had a deal! | 我们说好的 |
[37:54] | How about a new one? | 我们再做次交易如何 |
[37:57] | Give me my vengeance on Eli. | 让我去找伊莱复仇 |
[37:59] | Settle my score, | 清算旧账 |
[38:01] | and I’ll settle yours — | 然后我来算你的账 |
[38:04] | all of yours! | 你所有的账 |
[38:16] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[38:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:24] | Robbie, that — that thing — He took it out of me. | 罗比 那个东西 他拿走了 |
[38:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[38:32] | Some of those things you said — you — | 你说的那些话 你 |
[38:35] | you said you were in pain. | 你说你很痛苦 |
[38:36] | No, it’s just a rough day. | 不 只是今天不太好过 |
[38:41] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[38:46] | Where’d he take it? | 他带它去哪了 |
[38:51] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[38:55] | Mace — where is he? | 梅斯 他在哪 |
[38:57] | Mace! I know what you did. Where the hell’s Simmons? | 梅斯 你知道你干了什么 西蒙斯在哪 |
[39:00] | Agent Fitz, it’s good to see you back. | 菲兹特工 很高兴你能回来 |
[39:03] | Simmons will be here in a moment. | 西蒙斯马上就到 |
[39:04] | Yeah, well, I’ve heard that line before. | 是啊 我听过这句话 |
[39:06] | I want to know where she’s coming from | 我要知道她会从哪里回来 |
[39:09] | ’cause I heard you on the — | 因为我听到你… |
[39:10] | – Fitz — where is he? – Jemma? | -菲兹 他在哪 -珍玛 |
[39:12] | What? Fitz! | 什么 菲兹 |
[39:14] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[39:25] | So, Aida… | 那么 艾达的事 |
[39:29] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[39:31] | I know you don’t approve. | 我知道你不赞同 |
[39:33] | Not my call. | 不是我的决定 |
[39:34] | But you promised you wouldn’t open the Darkhold. | 但你保证过不会打开《黑暗神书》 |
[39:37] | You broke that promise. | 你没有遵守 |
[39:40] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[39:44] | You know, when this is over… | 等这一切结束 |
[39:47] | you and I have a bottle of Haig to open. | 我们要喝一杯海格兑和威士忌 |
[40:00] | Mack is still upstairs. | 迈克还在楼上 |
[40:02] | I think he needs some time alone. | 我觉得他需要时间一个人待着 |
[40:04] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[40:05] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:06] | Bad day. | 他今天过得很糟 |
[40:07] | And Robbie? | 罗比呢 |
[40:11] | He pulled the Rider out of Mack, but | 他把骑士从迈克体内拉出来了 |
[40:14] | he’s gone, I think. | 但他可能是死了 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:19] | Yeah, well, what he did should count for something. | 他的付出应该有所意义 |
[40:21] | Mack got a lead on his uncle — possible location. | 迈克有了他舅舅的线索 大概位置 |
[40:24] | We’ll follow it up, make sure he doesn’t hurt anyone else. | 我们会跟进 确保他不再伤害任何人 |
[40:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:05] | I thought I’d be seeing you. | 我就知道我还会见到你 |
[41:16] | And I know you’re not alone. | 而且你不是一个人 |
[41:27] | Want to help settle my last score? | 想帮我清算最后一笔账吗 |
[41:38] | *I saved the day* | *我拯救了大局* |
[41:40] | *I saved the day* | *我拯救了大局* |
[41:42] | *Don’t be dismayed* | *别沮丧* |
[41:45] | *The friends we made* | *我们交的那些朋友* |
[41:46] | *I finally made…Aida* | *我终于做出了…艾达* |
[41:50] | *The friends we made* | *我们交的那些朋友* |
[41:53] | *Don’t be dismayed* | *别沮丧* |
[41:55] | No, I’ve said that already. | 不对 这句已经有了 |
[41:57] | Uh, what else rhymes with “Aida”? | 什么词跟”艾达”押韵 |
[41:59] | *She’s not a grenade* | *她不是手榴弹* |
[42:01] | No. | 不行 |
[42:04] | Aida, what else rhymes with “Aida”? | 艾达 什么词跟”艾达”押韵 |
[42:09] | Parade… | 游行 |
[42:11] | Oh, never mind. | 算了 |