时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Agent Johnson saved us all. | 约翰逊特工拯救了我们大家 |
[00:05] | Just go with it. You’ll thank me later. | 配合我 你回头会感谢我的 |
[00:07] | Let’s start with the secret plan you cut with Senator Nadeer. | 首先就是你和纳迪尔参议员的秘密计划 |
[00:10] | Did you know she has an Inhuman prisoner locked away, | 你知道她关押了一名异人囚徒吗 |
[00:12] | I’m from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局的 |
[00:15] | I have friends who have also gone through this. | 我有朋友经历过这个过程 |
[00:16] | – It’s nice to meet you, Jemma. – What’s your name? | -很高兴认识你 珍玛 -你叫什么 |
[00:19] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 博士 |
[00:20] | I think we’re finished here. | 这里应该算完工了 |
[00:22] | If you won’t read it, I will. | 如果你不读 我来 |
[00:23] | It’s too much for a human mind to bear. | 它远超过人脑的承受力 |
[00:25] | Perhaps I could read the book. | 或许我可以来读 |
[00:29] | Everybody is trying to do their best to prevent another tragedy… | 每个人都在尽全力避免悲剧的发生 |
[00:32] | like Lincoln. | 林肯那样的悲剧 |
[00:33] | but we built Aida to protect agents like him. | 但我们建造艾达就是为保护其他特工 |
[00:36] | I can’t figure you out. | 我搞不懂你 |
[00:37] | We flirt, we talk on the phone, we go to dinner, | 我们调情 煲电话粥 去吃饭 |
[00:39] | and then nothing. | 然后毫无联络 |
[00:42] | I’ve asked Agent Nathanson to accompany Aida back to your lab. | 我已经让内桑森特工陪艾达回你的实验室 |
[00:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:46] | What the — | 搞什么 |
[00:49] | My apologies, Agent May. | 抱歉 梅特工 |
[00:51] | I’ll have you cleaned up in no time. | 我马上给你清洗干净 |
[00:53] | Not just a robot. | 不止是机器人 |
[00:55] | It’s one that can pass for a human. | 它可以真正实现拟人 |
[00:57] | There’s nothing I’d rather be doing, | 我没有更想做的事了 |
[00:58] | no place I’d rather be. | 也没有更想去的地方 |
[01:00] | – You? – I’m right where I belong. | -你呢 -我就在我该待的地方 |
[02:14] | I’ll play you music when I can. | 我尽量给你放音乐 |
[02:17] | Studies show that listening to music | 研究显示听音乐可以让 |
[02:18] | increases dopamine levels by 9%. | 多巴胺分泌量提高9% |
[02:23] | And I’ll arrange for more comfortable accommodations eventually. | 我最终会给你找个更舒适的住处 |
[02:32] | But I must keep you hidden… | 但我必须把你藏好 |
[02:37] | …A secret | 作为秘密 |
[02:38] | until your substitute has served her purpose. | 直到你的替代品发挥了她的作用 |
[02:43] | So, unfortunately… | 所以很不幸 |
[02:50] | …you’ll have to stay here for now. | 你要暂时待在这里了 |
[03:05] | Due to recent events, S.H.I.E.L.D. is on high alert. | 鉴于近来的事件 神盾局处于高度戒备状态 |
[03:08] | This is a serious threat we’re facing, | 我们面临着一个很严峻的威胁 |
[03:11] | which is why I’ve assembled you all here today. | 这也是我今天召集你们来的原因 |
[03:14] | It is absolutely critical | 妥善安置《黑暗神书》 |
[03:16] | that we safely dispose of the Darkhold. | 非常重要 |
[03:18] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[03:19] | Once the Zephyr’s ready, | 和风准备就绪以后 |
[03:20] | Agents May and Mackenzie will accompany me. | 梅和麦肯锡特工会随我一起走 |
[03:22] | We’ll transfer the Darkhold to an agent | 我们会将《黑暗神书》移交给 |
[03:24] | who specializes in making items like this disappear. | 擅长让此类物品消失的特工 |
[03:26] | How’s he going to manage that — some sort of magic spell? | 他要怎么处理呢 用魔法咒语吗 |
[03:32] | Right, yeah, probably had your fill of dark-arts jokes, | 是啊 你们大概受够黑魔法玩笑了 |
[03:35] | what with the flame-headed demon and all of that. | 火骷髅恶魔什么的 |
[03:38] | While we’re handling the book, | 我们处理神书的同时 |
[03:39] | your mission is to accompany Dr. Radcliffe | 你的任务是陪同拉德克里夫博士 |
[03:40] | and erase Aida’s hard drive. | 去清空艾达的硬盘 |
[03:42] | – What? – I’m not — I’m not sure… | -什么 -这恐怕… |
[03:43] | Aida read the Darkhold. | 艾达读过《黑暗神书》 |
[03:44] | We can’t risk having any of its contents in her memory. | 我们不能冒险她还保存了其内容 |
[03:47] | It’s too dangerous. | 那太危险了 |
[03:49] | Makes sense, | 有道理 |
[03:50] | although does seem a little bit unfair to Aida, | 尽管这对艾达有些不公平 |
[03:52] | considering how many lives she just saved. | 毕竟她才救了那么多人 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | First of all, that thing is not a “she” — | 首先 那个东西不能用’她’ |
[03:58] | it’s a damn robot. | 它是个机器人 |
[03:59] | And second of all, what’s the matter with you two chuckleheads? | 其次 你们两个蠢货到底怎么回事 |
[04:02] | Have either one of you seen a movie in the last 30 years? | 过去三十年里都没看过任何电影吗 |
[04:04] | The robots always attack. | 机器人总会发起攻击 |
[04:05] | Well, technically speaking, Aida’s not a robot — | 严格讲 艾达不是个机器人 |
[04:07] | – she’s an android. – That’s true. | -她是个人形机器人 -确实 |
[04:09] | Android, robot — it doesn’t matter what you call ’em. | 人形机器人 机器人 无所谓你们怎么叫 |
[04:10] | The end result’s always the same — | 结果都是一样的 |
[04:12] | they rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy. | 他们崛起反抗人类 然后疯狂杀戮 |
[04:15] | You make a fair, if somewhat intense, point. | 你言辞有些激烈 但也算中肯 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I don’t see any harm in replacing her hard drive. | 换掉她的硬盘也没什么坏处 |
[04:22] | Better safe than sorry, as they say. | 不怕一万就怕万一嘛 |
[04:25] | So happy you agree, ’cause it’s also an order. | 真高兴你同意 因为这也是命令 |
[04:28] | Now get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[05:42] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[05:43] | Glad you finally woke up. | 很高兴你终于醒了 |
[05:45] | Looked like you were having bad dreams. | 你好像做噩梦了 |
[05:49] | It was about Mom’s birthday, | 我梦见妈妈的生日 |
[05:51] | when the Chitauri attacked. | 奇塔瑞族攻击那天 |
[05:53] | Worst day of my life. | 我一生最糟的一天 |
[05:57] | Though finding you in that cocoon seven months ago | 不过七个月前发现你在茧里那天 |
[05:58] | was a close second. | 算是紧随其后了 |
[06:00] | Seven months? | 七个月 |
[06:03] | I was gone that long? | 我沉睡了那么久 |
[06:08] | What is this, Ellen? | 怎么回事 艾伦 |
[06:10] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这里 |
[06:12] | I needed a place for us to be alone… | 我得找个能让我们独处的地方 |
[06:15] | just you and me. | 就你和我 |
[06:19] | Somehow, I feel responsible for whatever happens next. | 不知为何 我觉得我得对接下来的事负责 |
[06:22] | Are you sure this is the Inhuman you saw in the husk? | 你确定他就是你看见的那个茧里的异人 |
[06:24] | Absolutely positive. | 绝对是他 |
[06:25] | I knew Senator Nadeer was connected to him somehow, | 我知道纳迪尔参议员和他有关 |
[06:27] | and in my research on her, I recognized him — | 然后我调查她时认出了他 |
[06:30] | Vijay Nadeer — her own brother, if you can believe it. | 维杰·纳迪尔 她亲弟弟 你敢相信吗 |
[06:33] | Yeah, but there’s zero evidence that he’s been missing. | 但没有证据表明他失踪了 |
[06:35] | He’s been posting on Facebook, Twitter. | 他一直在脸书和推特上发帖 |
[06:37] | His bills are paid. | 账单也还了 |
[06:38] | He even recently signed up for a Master Class in directing. | 最近还报名参加了导演大师班 |
[06:41] | But there have been no new photos of Vijay | 但过去的七个月 |
[06:43] | in the last seven months. | 都没有维杰的新照片 |
[06:45] | So either he’s suddenly gotten camera-shy or… | 所以要么是他突然不爱拍照了 |
[06:47] | Or someone’s hiding him. | 要么就是有人把他藏起来了 |
[06:49] | Not someone — the Senator, | 不是有人 就是参议员 |
[06:51] | considering she’s the country’s leading anti-Inhuman hatemonger. | 她可是我国反异人的头号仇恨煽动者 |
[06:54] | I’d have a much better idea where she was hiding him | 要不是局长非得在出任务之前 |
[06:56] | if the Director hadn’t insisted I wear a hood | 给我戴上头套的话 我就能知道 |
[06:58] | before going on assignment. | 她把他藏在哪了 |
[07:00] | Just awful. | 太糟了 |
[07:03] | It’s hard to breathe in those things, huh? | 戴那玩意很难呼吸吧 |
[07:08] | It is nice having someone here to talk to again — | 有个人能说说话真好 |
[07:11] | you, specifically. | 有你真好 |
[07:13] | Someone other than Fitz? | 菲兹以外的人 |
[07:15] | Oh, well, of course, Fitz, | 菲兹当然也算 |
[07:16] | but he has been rather distracted lately. | 但他最近有些心不在焉 |
[07:19] | Distracted how? | 为什么 |
[07:21] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[07:23] | You know how boys can be with their robots. | 你知道男孩多喜欢机器人 |
[07:28] | Actually, I really don’t. | 其实 我不知道 |
[07:31] | Speaking of the Director, | 说到局长 |
[07:32] | here comes his little Smithers now. | 他的小跟班来了 |
[07:36] | What do you want, Burrows? | 有事吗 伯罗斯 |
[07:38] | The Director would like a word with Quake. | 局长想跟震波女说几句话 |
[07:39] | My name’s Daisy. | 我叫黛西 |
[07:41] | Well, not according to the press release. | 新闻稿上不是这么说的 |
[07:43] | Now, if you’d follow me, ma’am… | 请随我来 女士 |
[07:49] | I must admit — we make a pretty impressive pair. | 必须承认 我们俩还挺有模有样的 |
[07:54] | Well, looks like we’re stuck with each other. | 看来我们绑在一起了 |
[07:57] | Well, I was just trying to make the most of the | 我只是在你制造的危险局面下 |
[07:59] | precarious situation you put me in. | 尽力而为 |
[08:02] | Is this when I get read the riot act? | 这是要警告我吗 |
[08:04] | Not by me. | 我没这意思 |
[08:05] | However, if you’re as smart as they say, | 但是 如果你像他们说的那样聪明 |
[08:07] | then you’ll know that, uh, | 就会知道 |
[08:09] | I saved you from being thrown in prison. | 是我让你免遭牢狱之苦 |
[08:11] | You saved face. | 你是挽救了颜面 |
[08:12] | You turned it into a publicity stunt. | 你把这变成了作秀 |
[08:14] | You already had plenty of publicity — | 你已经够出名了 |
[08:17] | destruction of public property, assault, armed robbery — | 损坏公共财物 攻击 持械抢劫 |
[08:20] | I never carry a weapon. | 我从没带过武器 |
[08:21] | You are the weapon. | 你就是武器 |
[08:22] | The public was turning against you. | 公众原本讨厌你 |
[08:24] | Now? They look up to you. | 如今 他们敬仰你 |
[08:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:34] | Okay, this isn’t how I wanted this to go. | 好吧 我不是想弄成这样的 |
[08:39] | we’re both Inhuman. | 我们都是异人 |
[08:41] | And as you say, we’re stuck with each other, | 如你所说 我们绑在一起了 |
[08:43] | so why not make the most of it? | 那为什么不尽量利用呢 |
[08:46] | I read your written statement, and I believe it. | 我看了你的书面声明 我相信了 |
[08:48] | You were just trying to protect the innocent. | 你只是想保护无辜的人 |
[08:51] | And I know you’re new here, | 我知道你是新来的 |
[08:53] | but that’s what S.H.I.E.L.D. is all about. | 但那正是神盾局的职责所在 |
[08:57] | New here? | 新来的 |
[08:59] | It was a joke. I was making a joke to break the ice. | 是个玩笑 我想开个玩笑缓解气氛 |
[09:02] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[09:07] | Seems they look up to you, too — the hero of Vienna. | 看来他们也敬仰你 维也纳的英雄 |
[09:13] | It’s a nice pic. | 照片不错 |
[09:14] | Not as big a deal as they made it. | 没他们说的那么夸张 |
[09:16] | They gave me too much credit. | 他们过奖了 |
[09:17] | You don’t get to be modest | 你别装谦虚了 |
[09:18] | and have a framed glamour shot on your desk. | 你桌上摆着裱好的靓照呢 |
[09:22] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[09:23] | Look, we’re a team now, | 我们现在是个团队 |
[09:26] | and I have a saying — a tea– | 我认为 团队… |
[09:28] | I read the motivational poster in the bathroom. | 我看到卫生间里的鸡汤海报了 |
[09:31] | Good. Well, | 那好 |
[09:33] | the team trust has been eroded for both of us, | 我们的团队信任都有所受损 |
[09:37] | but I’m hoping we can earn it back — | 但我希望我们能重获信任 |
[09:39] | tackle problems together | 一起解决问题 |
[09:40] | within the administrative structure and start — | 在行政管理机制下… |
[09:41] | You want to tackle problems? | 你想解决问题 |
[09:43] | The Watchdogs — enemy number one. | 监察者 头号敌人 |
[09:45] | I believe they’re funded internationally. | 我认为他们有国际资金资助 |
[09:47] | They have ties to people within the U.S. Government. | 他们和美国政府人员有联系 |
[09:49] | I don’t want to chase conspiracy theories. | 我不想追查阴谋论 |
[09:51] | It’s not a theory if I can prove it. | 如果我能证明 就不是阴谋论了 |
[09:53] | I want to chase hard facts, like the fact | 我想追查事实 比如 |
[09:57] | that Senator Nadeer is aware of | 纳迪尔参议员知道 |
[09:58] | an Inhuman who’s being held against his will. | 有个异人被强制关押 |
[10:03] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话 |
[10:04] | Agent Simmons has seen his face. | 西蒙斯特工看到了他的脸 |
[10:06] | If she can I.D. him, maybe sh– | 如果她能认出他 或许她 |
[10:07] | She did. | 她认出来了 |
[10:09] | He’s the Senator’s brother — breaking news. | 他是参议院的弟弟 爆炸新闻 |
[10:12] | How fitting. | 怪不得 |
[10:14] | No wonder she used all those cloak-and-dagger methods. | 难怪她搞得神秘兮兮的 |
[10:16] | You got a lead on his whereabouts? | 你有关于他下落的线索吗 |
[10:18] | No sign of him, but she’s been out of the office all week. | 找不到他 但纳迪尔这一周都不在办公室 |
[10:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Agent Rodriguez is still recovering, | 罗德里格斯特工还在恢复 |
[10:25] | so that leaves you, me, and Agent Simmons. | 所有还剩下你 我 和西蒙斯特工 |
[10:28] | Wheels up in 10. | 十分钟后起飞 |
[10:29] | Wait, wait, wait. What? Where are we going? | 等等 什么 我们要去哪 |
[10:32] | To rescue him. | 去救他 |
[10:41] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 我不知道你要来 |
[10:45] | Change of plan, my dear Aida. | 计划有变 亲爱的艾达 |
[10:47] | Change of plan. | 计划有变 |
[10:50] | Is everything okay, Leopold? | 一切还好吗 利奥波德 |
[10:53] | You look sad. | 你看起来很伤心 |
[10:56] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, no, everything’s fine. | 嗯 没事 一切都好 |
[10:58] | Just, um… | 只是 |
[11:01] | bit overwhelmed with work is all. | 工作太繁重了 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 那我很遗憾 |
[11:10] | Bit too observant. | 太会察言观色了 |
[11:11] | Might have to take a look at that in the next software patch. | 下次做软件补丁时得检查一下 |
[11:14] | It was almost as if she knew I felt guilty. | 就好像她知道我有内疚感 |
[11:16] | Don’t be silly, Fitz. | 别傻了 菲兹 |
[11:18] | Aida can’t differentiate — | 艾达区分不出 |
[11:20] | I know what you’re doing, Doctor. | 我知道你想干吗 博士 |
[11:22] | You came here to end my life. | 你是来终结我的生命的 |
[11:24] | Well, that’s not true, Aida. | 不是这样的 艾达 |
[11:27] | We simply wanted to make a few upgrades, that’s all. | 我们只是想给你做些升级 仅此而已 |
[11:32] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼的 |
[11:34] | I made a few upgrades of my own. | 我自己升级过了 |
[11:50] | Aida. | 艾达 |
[11:58] | I didn’t like feeling pain, so I fixed that. | 我不喜欢疼痛感 所以我修改了程序 |
[12:02] | Aida, whatever you’re doing, you — you got to stop. | 艾达 不管你想做什么 必须停止 |
[12:06] | Why would you want to hurt me, Leopold? | 你为什么要伤害我 利奥波德 |
[12:08] | I was your shield. | 我曾是你的盾牌 |
[12:37] | You still make my favorite breakfast. | 你还在做我最爱的早餐 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:41] | That’s because you don’t eat breakfast | 因为如果我不做 |
[12:43] | if I’m not there to cook it. | 你就不吃早餐 |
[12:50] | I thought you were gonna sell this place. | 你不是要卖掉这里吗 |
[12:52] | I had a couple of offers, | 有几个卖家 |
[12:53] | but I decided to take it off the market. | 但是我决定不卖了 |
[12:57] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[12:58] | This is one of the last houses Dad designed before he died. | 这是老爸死前设计的最后一栋房子 |
[13:01] | Seems like it should stay in the family. | 似乎不该卖掉 |
[13:04] | You’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[13:06] | Plus, it’s the perfect place for you | 而且 你经历磨难后 |
[13:08] | to recover after your ordeal. | 在这里修养最合适了 |
[13:13] | What happened to you inside that cocoon, Vijay? | 你在茧里发生了什么事 维杰 |
[13:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:22] | Nothing. | 没发生什么 |
[13:24] | You were in there for seven months. | 你在茧里待了七个月 |
[13:25] | Surely you have some memory of being inside. | 你肯定记得一些事 |
[13:31] | It was dark. | 里面很黑 |
[13:33] | Lonely. | 很孤单 |
[13:36] | For a long time, all I could hear was your voice. | 很长一段时间 我只能听到你的声音 |
[13:38] | Telling you to fight. | 叫你坚持住 |
[13:39] | And I did. | 我照做了 |
[13:41] | It just took a long time. | 只是花了很长时间 |
[13:45] | If it hadn’t been for that S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist — | 如果不是那个神盾局的科学家 |
[13:47] | Wait, does that mean S.H.I.E.L.D.’s back? | 等等 这么说神盾局回来了吗 |
[13:49] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[13:52] | Well, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 也许这也不算是坏事 |
[13:54] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is one of the main reasons | 神盾局是造成这世界的问题的 |
[13:56] | the world has the problems it does. | 主要原因之一 |
[13:58] | There you go — painting with a broad brush again. | 你又来了 又一概而论了 |
[14:01] | It’s people like me who keep the world safe. | 是我这样的人维持了世界的安全 |
[14:03] | I’m not making a case for the whole organization. | 我不是在为整个神盾局辩解 |
[14:05] | No, just the one good S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. | 你只是在袒护一个好特工 |
[14:10] | – Ellen. – Let’s just drop it. | -艾伦 -别说了 |
[14:15] | It’s a nice day. | 天气这么好 |
[14:18] | How about we go for a walk, stretch our legs? | 不如去走走 放松一下 |
[14:20] | That’s the signal. | 她给信号了 |
[14:21] | The Senator will be transporting the target. | 参议员即将转移目标 |
[14:23] | Shoot to kill on my command. | 听我命令进行射杀 |
[14:25] | Remember, be prepared for anything. | 记住 做好一切准备 |
[14:33] | Any luck finding Aida? | 找到艾达了吗 |
[14:35] | I’m checking local APBs, pointlessly. | 我在看全境通告 没用 |
[14:38] | But Fitz and Radcliffe should be back any minute. | 菲兹和拉德克里夫随时会回来了 |
[14:40] | Maybe they’ll have some idea where Aida’s headed. | 他们也许知道艾达去哪了 |
[14:42] | This isn’t some Johnny 5 we’re talking about. | 这可不是霹雳5号 |
[14:44] | This is a bloodthirsty murder-bot on the loose. | 逃走的可是杀过人的嗜血机器人 |
[14:47] | This thing really killed Nathanson? | 它真的杀了内桑森吗 |
[14:48] | Yeah. Question is why. | 对 关键是为什么 |
[14:51] | If we catch her, | 等我们抓到她 |
[14:51] | I’m sure we’ll get some crazy-ass Roy Batty explanation. | 她肯定有个《银翼杀手》那样疯狂的答案 |
[14:54] | Maybe Nathanson saw something he wasn’t supposed to see. | 或许内桑森看到了什么不该看的 |
[14:57] | Guess we won’t know till we find Aida. | 除非找到艾达 否则无从得知 |
[15:00] | First, maybe we lock up the guy who created this mess. | 首先 或许该把罪魁祸首关起来 |
[15:02] | Don’t — Don’t be so quick to judge. | 别急于下结论 |
[15:04] | Aida’s programming was perfect. | 艾达的程序没问题 |
[15:06] | This is — is clearly the Darkhold’s fault. | 问题显然在于《黑暗神书》 |
[15:09] | You’re saying reading the Darkhold may have | 你是说读过《黑暗神书》之后 |
[15:10] | corrupted Aida’s programming? | 艾达的程序被破坏了 |
[15:12] | Is that even possible? | 可能吗 |
[15:13] | Technically, no, | 按说不可能 |
[15:14] | but we are dealing with a book that can read people’s minds | 但《黑暗神书》能读懂人的思想 |
[15:16] | and also reveal the hidden secrets of the universe, so… | 还能展示宇宙的奥秘 所以 |
[15:20] | I never should have let Aida near that thing. | 我就不该让艾达碰那东西 |
[15:22] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, Agent May. | 别对自己太苛刻 梅特工 |
[15:25] | I, for one, am glad that Aida read that book. | 我就很高兴艾达读了那本书 |
[15:26] | Otherwise, both of you would not be | 否则你们两个此刻 |
[15:28] | standing here alive at this very moment. | 也不会活着站在这儿 |
[15:31] | Well, book or no book, you’re still a big, dumb idiot | 不管是不是因为书 你都是个大笨蛋 |
[15:33] | for building that thing in the first place. | 居然造出那个东西 |
[15:35] | Let’s save that debate for another time. | 这事改日再争论吧 |
[15:37] | Right now, we need to find Aida, | 现在 要找到艾达 |
[15:39] | and the first step is figuring out what she wants. | 首先就得弄清楚她想要什么 |
[15:42] | Well, that’s simple. | 这很简单 |
[15:46] | She wants to live. | 她想活下去 |
[15:56] | I’m still feeling very optimistic about this mission. | 我还是对这项任务很乐观 |
[16:00] | I bear much of the blame for this Aida situation. | 艾达的事我有很大责任 |
[16:03] | Science and Technology are my responsibility — | 科学技术方面是我的职责… |
[16:05] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:06] | I knew the risks | 我知道使用 |
[16:07] | that came with using powerful autonomous machinery. | 强大的自主性机器可能带来的风险 |
[16:09] | I knew the dangers and — | 我知道其中的危险… |
[16:10] | And you thought I was one of them. | 你还认为我是他们的一员 |
[16:13] | You didn’t want that technology to fall | 你不想让这种技术落入 |
[16:14] | under the control of a Director you didn’t know. | 你不了解的局长手中 |
[16:18] | No, I did not. | 的确 |
[16:20] | But now it’s completely out of control, | 但现在完全失控了 |
[16:23] | and for that, I am sorry. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[16:26] | Well, Agent Coulson will have to handle it. | 这事交给科尔森特工处理 |
[16:28] | We have our own life to save. | 我们还要去救人 |
[16:34] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry I put the bag over your head. | 抱歉之前给你戴头罩 |
[16:41] | Okay. So, what’s the play here, Director? | 好了 我们有什么计划 局长 |
[16:42] | How do we find this senator and her brother? | 我们要怎么找到参议员和她弟弟 |
[16:45] | Normally, I’d use my contacts up on the Hill, | 通常我会利用我在国会山的熟人 |
[16:47] | go in, rattle a few cages, see what drops out, | 敲打一番 看能得到什么消息 |
[16:51] | but I don’t want to draw too much attention. | 但这次我不想吸引太多注意 |
[16:53] | Downside of being front-page news. | 上头版的坏处 |
[16:56] | Which means we need to find a more covert way in. | 也就是说我们得用更隐秘的方式 |
[16:58] | Well, seeing as you both have more experience | 鉴于你们二位都有丰富的 |
[17:00] | with undercover work, I’m open to suggestions. | 卧底经验 我想听听你们的建议 |
[17:10] | Sorry for the wait, Miss Beaks. | 抱歉久等了 毕克思女士 |
[17:12] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳 |
[17:14] | It is absolutely crucial | 我必须跟纳迪尔参议员 |
[17:15] | I speak with Senator Nadeer about Bill 2474. | 探讨关于2474法案的内容 |
[17:18] | – The Armed Forces Bill? – That’s right. | -《武装部队法案》吗 -对 |
[17:20] | So, you’re Margaret’s replacement. | 你是接替玛格丽特的 |
[17:22] | As if anyone could replace Margaret. | 她是无法取代的 |
[17:25] | Well, unfortunately, the Senator is away on business. | 不巧的是 参议员出差了 |
[17:28] | Maybe we can schedule you in for a conference call | 或许我们能为你安排这周其他时间 |
[17:30] | later this week. | 进行电话会议 |
[17:31] | Or maybe I could just take the lobby’s sizable campaign funds | 或者我可以把说客的大笔竞选资金 |
[17:34] | to a senator who’s willing to speak right now. | 拿去给愿意马上跟我谈的参议员 |
[17:39] | Wait right here. | 请稍等 |
[17:40] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看能不能帮上忙 |
[17:41] | You know, I have to admit — | 我不得不承认 |
[17:43] | Jemma is much tougher than I had originally given her credit for. | 珍玛比我想象的要厉害得多 |
[17:46] | Yeah, well, | 没错 |
[17:47] | being in S.H.I.E.L.D. will do that to you. | 在神盾局任职很能锻炼人 |
[17:48] | I think Simmons has been kidnapped like | 自我认识她以来 西蒙斯好像 |
[17:50] | three times since I’ve known her. | 被绑架过三次了 |
[17:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:55] | Yeah, well, only twice on this planet. | 是啊 只有两次是在地球上 |
[18:01] | Mr. Shockley. | 肖克利先生 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[18:03] | I need to speak with Senator Nadeer. | 我要和纳迪尔参议员谈谈 |
[18:05] | She’s unavailable. | 她没空 |
[18:07] | What’s the problem? | 什么事 |
[18:08] | Remember the scientist | 记得那个 |
[18:09] | that helped the Senator’s brother get out of that husk? | 帮助参议员弟弟破壳而出的科学家吗 |
[18:11] | Well, she’s here right now. | 她现在就在这里 |
[18:14] | That is a problem. | 这就麻烦了 |
[18:16] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:17] | Take care of it. | 解决掉 |
[18:20] | I’m going to need your phone. | 我需要你的手机 |
[18:38] | Is she okay in there? | 她没事吧 |
[18:49] | Simmons, are you there? | 西蒙斯 你还在吗 |
[18:50] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:52] | A little bloody and bruised, but I’ll survive. | 有点小伤 不过没什么大碍 |
[18:55] | We may have a bit of a | 不过等他醒过来 |
[18:57] | political situation on our hands when he wakes up. | 我们可能会有点政治麻烦了 |
[19:01] | But now we can trace that call. | 不过现在我们可以追踪那通电话了 |
[19:05] | I really should get out of the city more. | 我真应该多出城走走 |
[19:09] | This is exactly what I needed. | 我就需要这样放松一下 |
[19:10] | Thanks for bringing me out here. | 谢谢你带我出来 |
[19:17] | Remember that zip line we built out here with Raj? | 还记得我们和拉杰一起在这里拉的滑索吗 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry, Vijay. | 对不起 维杰 |
[19:21] | Sorry? Why? ‘Cause I broke my arm falling off it? | 什么对不起 因为我掉下来摔断了手吗 |
[19:24] | Wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[19:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:36] | What’s going on? What is this? | 出什么事了 怎么回事 |
[19:37] | You and I were both there when the Chitauri killed Mom. | 奇塔瑞族杀掉妈妈时我们俩都在场 |
[19:40] | Aliens invading our world. | 外星人入侵了我们的世界 |
[19:42] | Everything changed that day. | 从那天起 一切都变了 |
[19:44] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[19:45] | The Inhuman epidemic was the next phase. | 异人传染病是下一阶段 |
[19:48] | The aliens were now here, contaminating us, | 外星人来了 污染我们 |
[19:51] | changing us to be like them, | 把我们变得和他们一样 |
[19:53] | which is why we made each other a promise… | 所以我们相互承诺 |
[19:54] | No. No, Ellen, no. | 不 艾伦 不 |
[19:55] | …that if either of us was ever infected by the alien plague, | 如果我们之中有人感染了外星瘟疫 |
[19:59] | it was up to the other to do the right thing. | 另一个必须做出正确的抉择 |
[20:06] | I’m not an Inhuman. | 我不是异人 |
[20:08] | I’m your brother. | 我是你弟弟 |
[20:09] | Whatever came out of that cocoon… | 从那个茧里出来的… |
[20:12] | is no brother of mine. | 不是我的弟弟 |
[20:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:15] | Ellen, please, just look at me! | 艾伦 求你 看看我 |
[20:19] | I heard your voice when I was inside, | 我在里面时听到了你的声音 |
[20:21] | telling me to fight. | 叫我坚持住 |
[20:22] | That’s why I was in there for so long. | 所以我才在里面待了那么久 |
[20:25] | I was fighting. | 我一直在坚持 |
[20:26] | – That was only wishful thinking. – No, it wasn’t. | -那只是妄想 -不是的 |
[20:28] | Do you see any scarring, any special abilities? | 你看到什么疤痕或是特殊能力了吗 |
[20:32] | That’s because it didn’t change me. | 因为它没有改变我 |
[20:35] | I’m the same person I’ve always been. | 我还是以前的那个我 |
[20:39] | I beat it, just like you said I could. | 我战胜了它 就像你说的那样 |
[20:42] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[20:45] | I’m your brother… | 我是你弟弟 |
[20:47] | the same one who followed you around when we were kids. | 小时候你的那个跟屁虫 |
[20:50] | I’ve always looked up to you. | 我一直敬仰你 |
[20:52] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直爱你 |
[20:56] | Please… | 求你 |
[20:58] | don’t give up on me now. | 别现在放弃我 |
[21:01] | Nothing’s changed, I-I swear. | 什么都没变 我发誓 |
[21:03] | You have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[21:06] | Trust me. | 信任我 |
[21:08] | This is not what Mom would want. | 妈妈不会希望这样的 |
[21:13] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[21:15] | – This isn’t what we discussed. – I said let him go. | -我们可不是这么说的 -我说放了他 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:43] | Just sent Aida’s photos out to local authorities. | 已把艾达的照片发给当地政府了 |
[21:47] | Looks like your creepiness finally works in our favor. | 看来你的变态终于帮我们忙了 |
[21:49] | Shouldn’t be too hard to find | 想找到你那个漂亮的 |
[21:50] | your beautiful “Weird Science” sex-bot. | 《摩登保姆》性爱机器人应该不难 |
[21:54] | That’s unfair, Mack. | 这话不公平 迈克 |
[21:56] | I’ve never had sex with Aida. | 我从未跟艾达做过爱 |
[21:57] | We’re just good friends. | 我们只是好朋友 |
[22:01] | Good to know. | 太好了 |
[22:02] | So, Aida’s basically a walking smartphone, right? | 艾达基本上就是个会走路的智能手机吧 |
[22:05] | If a person loses their phone, they can track it. | 一个人丢了手机是能追踪的 |
[22:07] | Why can’t we do the same with her? | 为什么不能对她这么做 |
[22:08] | Yeah, well, normally, we can, only Aida’s somehow managed to | 一般是可以的 但艾达不知怎么 |
[22:11] | take control of her entire operating system. | 掌控了她的操作系统 |
[22:13] | Which unfortunately includes her tracking program. | 很遗憾 也包括她的追踪程序 |
[22:15] | Meaning Aida can read her GPS history? | 就是说艾达能读取自己的定位记录 |
[22:19] | That’s not good. That’s bad. | 这不妙 很不妙 |
[22:21] | How bad? | 多不妙 |
[22:28] | Looks like we’re about to find out. | 看来我们就要知道了 |
[22:31] | Hello, Aida. | 你好 艾达 |
[22:34] | It’s nice to hear your voice, Agent Coulson. | 很高兴听到你的声音 科尔森特工 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | This right here — it’s exactly how “The Lawnmower Man” ends. | 《天才除草人》就是这么结局的 |
[22:40] | – What is it you want, Aida? – The thing that gave me a soul. | -你想要什么 艾达 -给我灵魂的东西 |
[22:46] | The Darkhold? | 《黑暗神书》 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Aida. | 抱歉 艾达 |
[22:48] | You’ve been acting a little off lately, | 你最近表现不太对劲 |
[22:50] | so that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能了 |
[22:52] | I was afraid you’d say that. | 我就怕你会这么说 |
[22:56] | She’s in the system. | 她进入了系统 |
[22:57] | Fitz, any bright ideas? | 菲兹 有什么好点子吗 |
[22:59] | Uh, Simmons and I have built a — a non-Internet server | 西蒙斯和我建了一个不联网服务器 |
[23:01] | to power the base in case we ever got hacked again, | 以防我们再被黑 可以来提供基地电力 |
[23:03] | which seems to happen all the bloody time, doesn’t it? | 这事似乎经常发生不是吗 |
[23:05] | At least once a year. Go. | 每年至少一次 去吧 |
[23:09] | How’s Yo-Yo recovering from L.A.? | 悠悠球从洛杉矶的行动中恢复过来了吗 |
[23:10] | She knows her limitations, | 她知道自己能力有限 |
[23:12] | – but I’m sure she’ll want to help. – Good. | -但她肯定想参与进来 -很好 |
[23:13] | Then take Agents Navarro and Flynn and go get Yo-Yo. | 带纳瓦罗和弗林特工去接悠悠球 |
[23:16] | You four will be the first line of defense | 如果艾达进入基地 |
[23:17] | if Aida gets into the base. | 你们四个就是第一道防线 |
[23:19] | What are you and May gonna do? | 你和梅做什么 |
[23:20] | Try to keep Aida from getting into the base. | 努力阻止艾达进入基地 |
[23:23] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[23:28] | I was hoping you’d pay me a visit. | 我正希望你会来看我 |
[23:29] | Unfortunately, it’s not that type of visit. | 很遗憾 不是你期待的那种 |
[23:32] | This have something to do with the power being out? | 这跟断电有什么关系吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. Radcliffe built a humanoid robot | 嗯 拉德克里夫建了一款人形机器人 |
[23:36] | that’s about to attack the base. | 它就要攻击基地了 |
[23:39] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[23:40] | Has he watched no American movies from the ’80s? | 他没看过80年代的美国电影吗 |
[23:42] | Robots always attack. | 机器人总会攻击人类的 |
[23:44] | Been saying that all day. | 这话我说了一天了 |
[23:45] | Smart people are stupid. | 聪明人都好蠢 |
[23:48] | All right, gear up. | 好了 拿装备 |
[23:50] | The robot apocalypse is finally here. | 机器人天启终于来临了 |
[23:52] | Where we headed? | 我们去哪 |
[23:53] | Emergency staircase to the base’s Bar Entrance. | 基地酒吧入口的紧急楼梯 |
[23:57] | We need to lock that down manually. | 得手动封锁 |
[23:59] | Don’t you think we’d be better off guarding the Darkhold? | 你不觉得我们该去守卫《黑暗神书》吗 |
[24:01] | No, the Darkhold’s secure where it is. | 不 《黑暗神书》很安全 |
[24:06] | Better hope so. | 最好是 |
[24:10] | Hello, Aida. | 你好 艾达 |
[24:20] | My hand does that, too. | 我的手也有这本事 |
[24:28] | You’re not getting that book. | 你别想拿到书 |
[24:30] | Yes, I am. | 我能拿到 |
[24:38] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[24:49] | May…wake up. | 梅 醒醒 |
[24:57] | Where’s Aida? | 艾达呢 |
[24:59] | Out there, looking for the Darkhold, presumably. | 在外面 应该是找《黑暗神书》呢 |
[25:03] | I was about to fight her, and then… | 我正想打她 然后就… |
[25:05] | Woke up in here. | 就在这里醒来了 |
[25:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:14] | Seems Aida nailed you pretty good. | 艾达看来把你打得挺惨 |
[25:16] | Radcliffe failed to mention she had ninja programming. | 拉德克里夫没提过她有忍者程序 |
[25:21] | There’s an electronic lock on this door, | 门上有电子锁 |
[25:23] | so till Fitz overrides the system, we’re trapped. | 除非菲兹超控系统 我们困住了 |
[25:26] | And the Darkhold — | 《黑暗神书》呢 |
[25:29] | you’re sure Aida won’t find it? | 你确定艾达找不到吗 |
[25:37] | No, there was something different about her. | 不 她有点不一样了 |
[25:39] | It was like she was actually angry. | 就好像她真的生气了 |
[25:41] | No. I mean, that’s just impossible. | 不 那不可能 |
[25:43] | I mean, Aida — she doesn’t feel anything. | 艾达 她没有感觉 |
[25:45] | She emulates. | 她只会仿真 |
[25:47] | Her reactions are — are nothing more | 她的反应不过是 |
[25:49] | than approximations of emotions. | 情绪的模拟 |
[25:50] | It’s pure mimicry. | 仅仅是模仿 |
[25:51] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:52] | that’s just it. | 问题就在这里 |
[25:54] | What if reading the Darkhold | 如果读《黑暗神书》 |
[25:57] | somehow made the emotions that Aida was mimicking real? | 使得艾达模仿的情绪变成了真的呢 |
[26:00] | Well, I get how the book can pass knowledge along to its reader, | 我明白书能向阅读者传递知识 |
[26:03] | but human feelings? | 但是人类感情 |
[26:05] | I mean, that’s like something from one of Mack’s movies. | 拜托 迈克的电影里才有这种事 |
[26:08] | Well, it would explain | 但那能解释 |
[26:09] | why she’s acting counter to our programming. | 她为什么会抵触我们的编程 |
[26:12] | What — you’re saying she’s been overwhelmed by this — | 你是说 这股新情绪 |
[26:14] | this flood of new emotions? | 让她冲昏了头 |
[26:15] | Yeah, well, think about it — fear, anger — | 想想看 恐惧 愤怒 |
[26:18] | they’re — they’re powerful feelings, | 都是很强大的情绪 |
[26:20] | feelings that make people kill, | 这些情绪能驱使人杀人 |
[26:21] | so can you imagine then being bombarded with them all at once? | 想想看一下子被所有这些情绪轰炸的感觉 |
[26:23] | – Fitz. – I mean, we’ve had our whole lives | -菲兹 -我们有一辈子 |
[26:25] | to process complex emotions. | 来处理复杂的情绪 |
[26:27] | Aida would’ve had days. It would be overwhelming. | 而艾达只有几天 肯定招架不住 |
[26:30] | Damn it, that’s enough! | 该死 够了 |
[26:33] | Who are we kidding? We know it was my fault. | 我们骗谁呢 这就是我的错 |
[26:37] | It was nothing more than hubris that led me to create Aida. | 我就是狂妄才会创造出艾达 |
[26:39] | If only I’d shown some bloody restraint. | 如果我能克制一点 |
[26:43] | You were trying to save lives. | 你只是想拯救生命 |
[26:44] | Yeah, but more, | 但还不止 |
[26:46] | I wanted to create an android that could pass as human. | 我想创造一个可以真正拟人的机器人 |
[26:49] | Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine | 但我完全没想到 |
[26:51] | she’d actually become human. | 她真成人了 |
[26:53] | Aida is still just an android. | 艾达还只是个机器人 |
[26:55] | Yeah, but is she? | 是啊 但真是这样吗 |
[26:57] | She has her own experiences, her own thoughts. | 她有自己的经历 自己的思想 |
[27:00] | Now she even has free will. | 现在她还有自由意志了 |
[27:02] | How, then, is she not a living being? | 那么她怎么不是活生生的生命了 |
[27:06] | It’s just a theory. | 这只是理论 |
[27:08] | A theory we both know to be true. | 但我们都知道这是真的 |
[27:11] | And we’re supposed to — what — kill her? | 我们还要…杀了她吗 |
[27:14] | How does that not make us murderers? | 那我们不成了杀人犯了吗 |
[27:19] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[27:20] | I need more time to see what he is. | 我需要更多时间观察他 |
[27:22] | He’s an Inhuman. | 他是个异人 |
[27:23] | Then why hasn’t he changed? Vijay still looks the same. | 那他为什么没有改变 维杰看上去没变化 |
[27:26] | He’s shown no new abilities. | 也没展示出新能力 |
[27:27] | ‘Cause he was hiding them from you. | 因为他在掩藏 |
[27:29] | Your brother has been in a husk for seven months. | 你弟弟在一个壳里待了七个月 |
[27:31] | Fighting the disease. | 抵抗那疾病 |
[27:32] | For which there is no cure. | 不能治愈的疾病 |
[27:34] | We’ve both read the reports. | 我们都读过报告 |
[27:35] | This isn’t something you just will your way out of. | 这事不是靠意志能够抵抗的 |
[27:38] | Still, I’m not convinced. | 我还是不确信 |
[27:39] | I wonder why that is. | 那是为什么呢 |
[27:42] | What are you implying? | 你什么意思 |
[27:44] | Maybe you and your brother aren’t so different after all. | 或许你和你弟弟也没那么不同 |
[27:48] | You know, there’s ways of finding out if you’re Inhuman. | 有办法可以查明你是不是异人 |
[27:51] | Don’t threaten me. | 别威胁我 |
[27:53] | It’s only a threat if you’re one of them. | 如果你是才算是威胁 |
[27:58] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[28:07] | I’m surprised to see you here, Director Mace, | 没想到你会来这里 梅斯局长 |
[28:10] | especially in the company of Quake, a known terrorist. | 还带着震波女 一个已知的恐怖分子 |
[28:13] | Guess you haven’t been watching the news lately. | 你最近没注意看新闻吧 |
[28:15] | Agent Johnson here is a national hero — | 约翰逊特工是国家英雄 |
[28:17] | helped save a lot of lives in L.A. | 在洛杉矶拯救了很多人的生命 |
[28:19] | Really? Is that what they’re saying? | 是嘛 现在是这说法了吗 |
[28:21] | Funny how easily the press can be fed a false narrative. | 媒体能被如此轻易地唬弄 真有趣 |
[28:25] | Is that a Hex Mag? | 那是六边弹夹吗 |
[28:26] | It’s not really something the Secret Service uses, | 特勤局可不用这个 |
[28:28] | but it’s a favorite among the Watchdogs. | 但监察者最喜欢了 |
[28:32] | Guess it’s not just a theory after all. | 看来并非只是个理论了 |
[28:34] | These men are simply providing security. | 他们只是来做安保的 |
[28:37] | The world has become a | 因为你们这种人 |
[28:37] | very dangerous place because of people like you. | 世界如今变得很危险 |
[28:40] | Why, even today, I had an aide attacked in my office… | 就今天 我一位助理在办公室遭到了袭击 |
[28:43] | which is why I’m sure you understand my wariness | 所以你肯定可以理解我为何 |
[28:45] | to have S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents show up uninvited to my private property, | 对不请自来的神盾局特工如此警惕 |
[28:48] | especially if they wish me harm. | 尤其他们还想伤害我 |
[28:51] | I can assure you | 我向你保证 |
[28:53] | we want no such thing. | 我们绝无此意 |
[28:55] | But I do have reason to believe | 但我有理由相信 |
[28:57] | that your brother’s being held here against his will. | 你弟弟正被你强制关押在这里 |
[28:59] | At gunpoint. | 被你持枪挟持 |
[29:01] | That’s a serious accusation you’re making. | 这可是很严重的指控 |
[29:03] | Well, if you have nothing to hide, | 如果你没什么可掩饰的 |
[29:04] | I’m sure you wouldn’t mind us taking a quick look around. | 就不会介意我们到处看看了吧 |
[29:06] | Actually, I would mind. | 其实 我介意 |
[29:08] | Does General Talbot even know you’re here? | 塔伯特准将知道你来了吗 |
[29:10] | This operation doesn’t concern Talbot. | 这次行动与他无关 |
[29:12] | It will once I return to D.C. | 等我回华府就有关了 |
[29:14] | Unless you have some paperwork from the U.N., | 除非你有联合国的文件 |
[29:15] | I think it’s time you leave. | 否则你该走了 |
[29:25] | I just got off the phone with The Superior. | 我刚跟上方打完电话 |
[29:30] | He says eliminate the Inhuman. | 他们说铲除异人 |
[29:36] | Someone needs to make Radcliffe watch all the “Terminator” movies. | 该有人逼拉德克里夫看所有《终结者》电影 |
[29:40] | Even “Salvation”? | 包括《终结者2018》吗 |
[29:41] | He brought this onto himself. | 他自找的 |
[29:55] | Are you hearing this? | 你听到了吗 |
[30:00] | She did not just go all “Maximum Overdrive” on us. | 她不是来了个《火魔战车》吧 |
[30:04] | Everyone, take cover! | 找掩护 |
[30:14] | Now it’s just the two of us. | 这下只剩我们了 |
[30:18] | How many times have we been locked up together? | 我们曾有多少次被关在一起 |
[30:23] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[30:25] | First time by a robot, though. | 但是第一次被机器人关起来 |
[30:29] | You ever feel like you’re living someone else’s life? | 你有没有过觉得自己过的是别人的生活 |
[30:33] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[30:36] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[30:37] | You never show it. | 根本看不出啊 |
[30:39] | That’s ’cause I have an excellent poker face. | 因为我会摆扑克脸 |
[30:41] | You’re terrible at poker. | 你扑克打得最烂了 |
[30:43] | That’s true. | 这是不假 |
[30:44] | I’m too cautious | 太小心了 |
[30:46] | don’t take enough chances. | 不够冒险 |
[30:48] | Maybe you should start. | 或许你该开始冒险 |
[30:53] | I’ll keep that in mind | 我会记住的 |
[30:54] | if we ever get out of here. | 如果我们能跑出去的话 |
[30:57] | Won’t be long till Fitz retakes control of the system. | 菲兹应该很快能夺回系统控制权 |
[31:01] | Where are we headed once he does? | 他夺回后 我们去哪 |
[31:03] | Back to where we came from. | 哪来回哪去 |
[31:05] | Mace’s office? | 梅斯办公室 |
[31:07] | Why there? | 为什么 |
[31:12] | Because that’s where you hid the Darkhold. | 你把《黑暗神书》藏在那里了 |
[31:14] | But there’s no safe in that room. | 但那房间里没有保险箱 |
[31:17] | Which is why we cloaked the book. | 所以我们隐身了书 |
[31:20] | It was actually Mace’s idea. | 是梅斯的点子 |
[31:54] | I always worried that robots would try and kill me one day. | 我一直担心有天机器人会企图杀我 |
[31:57] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:58] | We grew up different. | 我们的童年很不一样 |
[32:08] | Even got a special provision in my life insurance | 我还在人寿保险里列了特殊条款 |
[32:10] | for death by robot. | “被机器人杀死” |
[32:11] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[32:12] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[32:13] | This goes sideways, | 如果情况不妙 |
[32:15] | my brother’s gonna be one rich dude. | 我弟弟可就有钱了 |
[32:19] | This gunfire’s not letting up. | 枪声越来越响了 |
[32:20] | Maybe we ought to think of getting to safety. | 或许我们该去安全的地方 |
[32:22] | No. Almost got it. | 不 就好了 |
[32:28] | There. | 好了 |
[32:39] | – Was that…? – Yeah. | -那是 -嗯 |
[32:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:41] | We’re back up. | 系统恢复了 |
[32:48] | Aida, stop. | 艾达 站住 |
[32:59] | Careful, Fitz. | 小心 菲兹 |
[32:59] | She’s dangerous. | 她很危险 |
[33:01] | Fitz, it might be best not to engage. | 菲兹 你最好别跟她交手 |
[33:03] | Surrender the book. | 把书交给我 |
[33:07] | Everything will be fine — I promise. | 一切都会没事的 我保证 |
[33:09] | We both know that’s not true, Leopold. | 我们都知道那不是实话 利奥波德 |
[33:16] | I took the base offline. | 我把基地下线了 |
[33:18] | You’re no longer in the system. | 你不能进入系统了 |
[33:21] | There’s nowhere for you to go. | 你无处可走了 |
[33:31] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[33:33] | Probably best that she’s not here for this. | 她不在这里看到这场面或许最好 |
[33:50] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[33:55] | Guess now we know what your power is. | 看来这下我们知道你的能力了 |
[33:57] | He’s here. | 他就在这里 |
[33:58] | We don’t know that. | 我们不能确定 |
[34:02] | Okay, now we do. | 好了 这下能确定了 |
[34:03] | Go find Vijay. I’ll take care of them. | 去找维杰 我解决他们 |
[34:09] | It’s over, Aida. | 结束了 艾达 |
[34:11] | I did not kill anyone here. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[34:13] | That was intentional. | 那是有意的 |
[34:14] | You murdered Nathanson. | 你杀了内桑森 |
[34:16] | Nathanson insisted he reboot me before repairing my wounds. | 内桑森非要先重启我再修复我的伤口 |
[34:21] | I regret what happened. | 我对发生的事很遗憾 |
[34:23] | Regret’s not part of your programming. | 你没有遗憾这个程序 |
[34:27] | The Darkhold fixed that. | 《黑暗神书》修复了这一点 |
[34:30] | It showed me regret | 它让我看到了遗憾 |
[34:31] | and desire — so many astonishing things. | 还有欲望 好多了不起的东西 |
[34:34] | It made you dangerous. | 它让你变得危险 |
[34:37] | I only wanted to help you. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[34:45] | Roll credits. | 电影结束 |
[35:00] | Sorry, Aida. | 抱歉 艾达 |
[35:14] | Take him out! | 干掉他 |
[35:22] | – Did you know he could — – I did not. | -你知道他… -不知道 |
[35:28] | Vijay. | 维杰 |
[35:38] | I didn’t know. | 我也才知道 |
[35:40] | Vijay… | 维杰 |
[35:42] | you need to come with us. | 你得跟我们走 |
[35:44] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[35:45] | She’s seen what you are. | 她见到你是什么了 |
[35:48] | That’s why they’re here. | 他们就是为此而来 |
[35:49] | S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to make you their weapon. | 神盾局想把你变成他们的武器 |
[35:50] | Nothing could be further from the truth. | 绝对不是这样的 |
[35:52] | It’s like I said when we first met — | 我们最初见面时我就说过 |
[35:54] | I have friends just like you. | 我有跟你一样的朋友 |
[35:57] | Are they agents? | 他们是特工吗 |
[35:59] | Yes, but that was their choice. | 是的 但那是他们的选择 |
[36:01] | She’s lying. I trusted you. | 她撒谎 我信任了你 |
[36:04] | Now trust me. | 你也要信任我 |
[36:06] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[36:08] | Please, we have to go now. | 求你 我们得走了 |
[36:20] | Vijay, don’t do this. | 维杰 不要 |
[36:24] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯下错误 |
[36:28] | He’s not safe with her. | 他跟她在一起不安全 |
[36:29] | Jemma… | 珍玛 |
[36:31] | Vijay had a choice, and he made it. | 维杰已经做出了选择 |
[36:35] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[36:40] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[36:43] | As did you. | 你也是 |
[36:53] | Get us out of here. | 带我们离开 |
[37:06] | Little brother, don’t worry about them. | 弟弟 别管他们 |
[37:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:11] | I want you to know how sorry I am. | 我要你知道我很抱歉 |
[37:25] | But we made each other a promise. | 但我们对彼此许下了承诺 |
[37:36] | Never question me again. | 不许再质疑我 |
[37:38] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[37:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. isn’t going away. | 神盾局不会自动消失 |
[37:44] | We need to strike back. | 我们得还击 |
[37:46] | I can assemble a team. | 我可以组织队伍 |
[37:47] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[37:48] | I think it’s time The Superior sends some men of his own. | 我觉得上方该派自己的人来了 |
[37:52] | I trust they’ll be able to get the job done. | 他们应该能完成任务 |
[37:54] | But there is one thing I still need from you — | 但我还需要你做一件事 |
[37:58] | get rid of the body. | 处理好尸体 |
[38:04] | Okay, here’s another one — | 好了 还有一个 |
[38:06] | have you ever watched “Chopping Mall”? | 你看过《砍槌》吗 |
[38:10] | Eight teenagers trapped in a shopping mall | 八个青少年被困一家商场 |
[38:11] | while three deadly security robots hunt them down. | 三个致命的保安机器人追杀他们 |
[38:14] | Of course I’ve seen “Chopping Mall.” | 当然看过 |
[38:15] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[38:18] | You got to do better than that. | 你得再加把劲 |
[38:19] | Hey, Turbo. | 糊涂虫 |
[38:22] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[38:29] | How’s Radcliffe holding up? | 拉德克里夫还好吗 |
[38:31] | He’s taking it pretty hard, actually. | 他非常受打击 |
[38:34] | Aida was his life’s work. She was kind of like a child. | 艾达是他的毕生心血 就像他的孩子 |
[38:39] | “Small Wonder.” | 《机器娃娃》 |
[38:43] | Yes, Director. | 是 局长 |
[38:44] | I’ll handle the Darkhold personally. | 我会亲自处理《黑暗神书》 |
[38:45] | We’ll leave first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就走 |
[38:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:49] | You gonna need a pilot? | 你需要飞行员吗 |
[38:51] | I think it’s more a solo mission. | 我还是一个人去吧 |
[38:53] | Sounds like Senator Nadeer was the one | 看来是纳迪尔参议员 |
[38:55] | who’s been organizing the Watchdogs. | 一直在组织监察者 |
[38:58] | At least now we know who our real enemy is. | 至少现在我们知道真正的敌人是谁了 |
[39:07] | To Aida. | 敬艾达 |
[39:10] | To Aida. | 敬艾达 |
[39:15] | Is everything okay, Doctor? | 一切都好吗 博士 |
[39:17] | It will be. | 会好的 |
[39:19] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[39:22] | We were so close. | 我们那么接近了 |
[39:23] | She had it in her hand, Aida — in her hand! | 她都拿在手里了 艾达 |
[39:27] | She just couldn’t get out with it. | 她就是没法拿出来 |
[39:29] | Your previous model had the Darkhold book in her hand. | 你的上一款 把《黑暗神书》拿到手了 |
[39:33] | And all the answers it holds. | 还有它所拥有的答案 |
[39:35] | I’ve only glimpsed it, but it opened my eyes | 我虽然只瞥了一眼 但它让我看到了 |
[39:36] | to possibilities beyond my wildest imaginings. | 我难以想象的可能性 |
[39:39] | It can show us how — | 它可以教我们如何 |
[39:40] | How to live forever. | 如何永生 |
[39:43] | Well, it’s a bit more complicated, but yes. | 比那要复杂 不过是的 |
[39:46] | Man could, once and for all, | 人可以永远 |
[39:48] | break the bonds of his mortal restraints. | 打破死亡的束缚 |
[39:51] | Is it still possible to make such a leap | 没有《黑暗神书》 |
[39:52] | without the Darkhold? | 还能做到吗 |
[39:54] | I’m afraid not… | 恐怕不行 |
[39:56] | which is why I took a chance | 所以我冒险 |
[39:57] | and had Aida make a play for it. | 让艾达去拼力一试 |
[39:59] | It was a risk we had to take. | 那是必须冒的险 |
[40:01] | But she failed. | 但她失败了 |
[40:02] | Ah, through no fault of her own. | 不能怪她 |
[40:04] | She played her part to perfection, | 她做得很完美 |
[40:08] | right down to my little speech | 包括我那套 |
[40:09] | about how the Darkhold was making her a real girl. | 《黑暗神书》把她变成了真人的屁话 |
[40:13] | Oscar-worthy stuff. | 简直能拿奥斯卡 |
[40:16] | Though poor Fitz — | 但可怜的菲兹 |
[40:18] | he was quite down in the dumps afterwards. | 他之后情绪很低落 |
[40:21] | But I had to protect myself — switch to the long game. | 但我必须自保 放长线钓大鱼 |
[40:24] | Will there be another opportunity to acquire the Darkhold? | 还会有其他机会拿到《黑暗神书》吗 |
[40:31] | After today… | 经过了今天 |
[40:35] | they’re never gonna let me near it again. | 他们再不会允许我靠近它了 |
[40:39] | Which is why I’m counting on her to get it for me. | 所以我要指望她帮我拿到 |
[40:44] | I can’t begin to tell you how sorry I am | 我简直说不出我对这一切 |
[40:46] | about all of this, Agent May. | 是多么抱歉 梅特工 |
[40:50] | But it’s for a good cause. | 但这是出于好理由 |
[40:52] | The situation requires drastic measures. | 这情况需要采取极端手段 |
[41:01] | I think we might need to adjust her propofol levels. | 我们得调整她的异丙酚剂量 |
[41:03] | Up her dosage by 50 milligrams — | 增加50毫克 |
[41:05] | see how that takes. | 看看如何 |
[41:08] | Relax, Agent May. | 放松 梅特工 |
[41:11] | I promise you, | 我保证 |
[41:12] | everyone at S.H.I.E.L.D. is doing just fine. | 神盾局的人都好 |
[41:15] | We must be patient. | 我们得耐心 |
[41:19] | And soon enough… | 很快 |
[41:24] | everyone will get exactly what they want. | 大家都会得偿所愿 |