时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I’ve asked Agent Nathanson | 我已经让内桑森特工 |
[00:03] | to accompany Aida back to your lab. | 陪艾达回你的实验室 |
[00:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:06] | What the — | 搞什么 |
[00:09] | This is — is clearly the Darkhold’s fault. | 问题显然在于《黑暗神书》 |
[00:11] | You’re not getting that book. | 你别想拿到书 |
[00:12] | Yes, I am. | 我能拿到 |
[00:16] | Your previous model had the Darkhold book in her hand. | 你的上一款 把《黑暗神书》拿到手了 |
[00:19] | And all the answers it holds. | 还有它所拥有的答案 |
[00:21] | You’ll have to stay here for now | 你要暂时待在这里了 |
[00:22] | until your substitute has served her purpose. | 直到你的替代品发挥了她的作用 |
[00:25] | I said the new Director should be a powered person | 我说新局长应该是个公众能信任的 |
[00:26] | the public could trust. | 异能人士 |
[00:28] | And they came up with you. | 他们找来了你 |
[00:29] | Look, we’re both Inhuman. Why not make the most of it? | 我们都是异人 为什么不尽量利用呢 |
[00:31] | The public was turning against you. | 公众原本讨厌你 |
[00:33] | Now they look up to you. | 如今 他们敬仰你 |
[00:34] | Seems they look up to you, too — the hero of Vienna. | 看来他们也敬仰你 维也纳的英雄 |
[00:37] | Not as big a deal as they made it. They gave me too much credit. | 没他们说的那么夸张 他们过奖了 |
[00:50] | No, a true hero’s not in it for the glory. | 不 真英雄所求并非荣耀 |
[00:52] | Some seek out justice in the face of danger | 有些英雄不畏危险 寻求正义 |
[00:56] | even if it means living life in the shadows. | 哪怕要因此生活在阴影中 |
[00:59] | But I’m proud to announce that Daisy Johnson — | 但我自豪地宣布 黛西·约翰逊 |
[01:03] | one of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most dedicated agents — | 神盾局最尽责的特工之一 |
[01:07] | can finally step into the spotlight | 终于可以步入聚光灯下 |
[01:11] | and get the recognition she deserves. | 得到她应得的认可 |
[01:24] | During her time undercover, | 卧底期间 |
[01:26] | she risked her life to protect everyday citizens. | 她冒生命危险保护普通公民 |
[01:30] | When Watchdogs targeted the Edison Bridge, | 监察者袭击爱迪生大桥时 |
[01:33] | Agent Johnson held off the collapse | 是约翰逊特工阻止了坍塌 |
[01:36] | until everyone was evacuated. | 直至所有人都成功撤离 |
[01:39] | Now, she fled to protect her cover, | 她当时为维护卧底身份不得不逃走 |
[01:41] | but today, we finally get to say… | 但今天 我们终于可以说声 |
[01:46] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:51] | Right now, I would like to invite | 现在 我想请 |
[01:53] | Sunbury’s own Michelle Caldwell up | 桑伯里的米歇尔·考德威尔上来 |
[01:55] | to tell the story in her own words. | 亲自讲述她的故事 |
[02:02] | Thank you, Director Mace. | 谢谢 梅斯局长 |
[02:05] | It’s hard to remember details from that night, | 那晚的细节有些记不清了 |
[02:07] | but three things stand out clearly — | 但有三件事我记得清清楚楚 |
[02:10] | fire, falling… | 大火 坠落 |
[02:13] | and Agent Johnson saving my life. | 还有约翰逊特工救我的命 |
[02:16] | I was heading home on the Edison Bridge… | 我当时路过爱迪生大桥回家 |
[02:17] | Looks like Director Mace is enjoying this more than Daisy. | 看来梅斯局长比黛西还乐在其中 |
[02:21] | Know who’s more excited about it than either of them? | 知道谁比他俩更开心吗 |
[02:25] | General Talbot bails us out one time, | 塔伯特准将帮我们一次 |
[02:27] | then acts like we owe him a damn parade. | 就一副我们欠他一场感谢游行的样子 |
[02:29] | Yeah, he did what he had to do. | 是啊 他做了他必须做的 |
[02:32] | Though it didn’t reduce his ego any. | 但还是没削减他的自大 |
[02:34] | Burrows isn’t helping, either. | 伯罗斯也一样 |
[02:36] | If he gets any further up Talbot’s ass, | 他再往塔伯特的屁股里钻 |
[02:38] | he’ll need a snorkel. | 就需要呼吸管了 |
[02:40] | And there they go again | 瞧瞧他们 |
[02:42] | with the world’s most conspicuous briefcase. | 又拿着那个最扎眼的公文箱 |
[02:44] | What do you think’s in there? | 你说里面是什么 |
[02:45] | Could be anything — | 什么都有可能 |
[02:46] | nuclear codes, hush money, | 核武器密码 封口费 |
[02:48] | Girl Scout Cookies… | 女童军饼干 |
[02:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:57] | We’re supposed to have an agent on that roof. | 那屋顶上该有个特工的 |
[02:59] | My son still has his mother, thanks to Agent Johnson. | 我儿子的妈妈还在世 就因为约翰逊特工 |
[03:04] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[03:12] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[03:18] | Sniper! Get down! | 狙击手 趴下 |
[03:26] | Stand clear! | 躲避 |
[03:34] | I’ve got eyes on the shooter. | 我看到枪手了 |
[03:36] | Sir, wait! You’re on the clock. | 长官 等等 你时间要到了 |
[03:46] | Coulson, we’re initiating Contingency Plan Foxhole. | 科尔森 启动掩体应急计划 |
[03:50] | Get the Director out of here, pronto. | 立刻护送局长离开 |
[03:51] | Already on it. | 这就去 |
[03:55] | Sir, we need to get you to a safe house. | 长官 我们得送您去安全屋 |
[03:57] | We have a Quinjet standing by. | 已经准备好了一架昆式战斗机 |
[03:58] | Lead the way. Burrows, with me. | 带路 伯罗斯 跟我走 |
[04:24] | What is that doing out? | 那个怎么拿出来了 |
[04:26] | Agent Fitz asked us to keep it out for a few tests. | 菲兹特工叫我们放在外面再做些测试 |
[04:29] | The only test anyone should be running | 唯一该做的测试 |
[04:31] | is how best to destroy it. | 就是怎么销毁它最好 |
[04:32] | That thing killed Nathanson. | 那玩意杀了内桑森 |
[04:33] | Could’ve killed us all. | 它本可能把我们都杀掉 |
[04:35] | I’ll talk to Agent Fitz, | 我去跟菲兹特工谈 |
[04:36] | make sure he hasn’t forgotten that. | 确保他没忘记这一点 |
[04:38] | And in the meantime… | 现在 |
[04:40] | don’t go near it. | 别靠近它 |
[04:43] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[04:49] | How did the shooter get close enough? | 那枪手怎么靠近的 |
[04:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:52] | There was an assassination attempt on Director Mace. | 有人企图刺杀梅斯局长 |
[04:55] | What? Is he — | 什么 他… |
[04:55] | He’s fine. Coulson and Mack are following protocol, | 他没事 科尔森和迈克遵照规程 |
[04:58] | taking him to a safe house. | 带他去安全屋了 |
[04:59] | What do we know about this guy Daisy grabbed? | 我们对黛西抓的人有什么了解 |
[05:01] | Who’s he working for? | 他为谁工作 |
[05:01] | Would you stop hounding me with questions? | 能不能别追问我了 |
[05:03] | Get in there and ask him yourself. | 进去自己问他 |
[05:04] | I need you in the interrogation room. | 我需要你去审讯室 |
[05:06] | I don’t trust Little Miss Richter Scale to handle it herself. | 我不信任地震小姐自己处理此事 |
[05:08] | I take orders from the Director, not you. | 我听局长的命令 不是你的 |
[05:11] | May’s right. | 梅是对的 |
[05:12] | Maybe we should check with Director Mace. | 或许我们该问问梅斯局长 |
[05:13] | Well, he’s not gonna get here in time, | 他不可能及时赶回来了 |
[05:15] | so I’m taking the reins. | 所以我要说了算 |
[05:16] | And here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 我们这么办 |
[05:17] | You — get Lee Harvey whatever to talk. | 你 叫那个刺客开口 |
[05:20] | You — find out if Burrows was on the Quinjet. | 你 去问问伯罗斯是不是上了昆式战斗机 |
[05:23] | – Excuse me? – And you, with the hair. | -什么 -还有你 头发那个 |
[05:25] | Get me a coffee. | 给我拿杯咖啡 |
[05:26] | And don’t forget the French vanilla creamer this time. | 这次别忘了放法国香草奶精 |
[05:30] | Agent May, | 梅特工 |
[05:32] | with the possible exception of my mother, | 除了我妈妈 |
[05:34] | you are the single most intimidating woman I have ever met. | 你是我认识的最有威慑力的女人了 |
[05:38] | We need answers. | 我们需要答案 |
[05:40] | You can get them. | 你可以问出来 |
[05:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | She was designed for this very purpose. | 她就是为此目的设计的 |
[05:47] | Aida was meant to save lives — | 艾达本该是拯救生命的 |
[05:49] | prevent assassination attempts. | 阻止行刺企图 |
[05:51] | But instead we just had a funeral for Agent Nathanson. | 但结果 我们刚为内桑森特工举行了葬礼 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:56] | A painful loss, we all agree. | 是悲痛的损失 我们都同意 |
[05:59] | But look, I can figure out what went wrong. | 但是听着 我能搞清楚我错在了哪里 |
[06:00] | Let me examine her! I’ll pinpoint the problem. | 让我检查她 我能确定问题 |
[06:03] | – Radcliffe. – We can sort it, | -拉德克里夫 -我们可以解决问题 |
[06:03] | restart the program. | 重启项目 |
[06:05] | I don’t think – that’s the best idea just now. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[06:08] | Tempers are running high after… | 那件事后 大家都 |
[06:12] | the incident. | 很气愤 |
[06:15] | I think you should steer clear of HQ for a few days. | 我觉得你这几天还是别去总部的好 |
[06:19] | Who’s this coming from? | 这是谁的意思 |
[06:19] | The Director? Agent Coulson? | 局长 科尔森特工 |
[06:21] | Yep and yep. | 对 对 |
[06:23] | Along with everybody else. | 还有其他所有人 |
[06:25] | But it’ll blow over. | 会过去的 |
[06:27] | And in the meantime, | 但现在 |
[06:28] | I’ll still pop ’round for football matches. | 我还会过来看球赛的 |
[06:31] | Well, if you think it’s best. | 如果你觉得这样更好的话 |
[06:34] | All right. | 那好 |
[06:39] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[06:40] | Not good at all. | 太不妙了 |
[06:44] | Aida! | 艾达 |
[06:48] | Get me two — no, four aspirin. | 给我拿两片 不四片阿司匹林 |
[06:51] | If you have a headache, | 如果你头疼 |
[06:52] | I could get the acupuncture needles. | 我可以去拿针灸针 |
[06:53] | No, the pills are fine. | 不 药就行 |
[06:56] | We have a problem with Agent May. | 梅特工有点小麻烦 |
[07:00] | She’s in a better place now. | 她现在情况好多了 |
[07:02] | No, the — the May LMD. | 不不 梅的生化机器人替身 |
[07:04] | Apparently, I am unwelcome at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, | 看来我现在不能去神盾局总部了 |
[07:07] | so she’s all on her own. | 她只能自己行事了 |
[07:09] | This is unprecedented technology at play here. | 这可是空前的科技 |
[07:12] | I need to keep an eye on her. | 我得看着她点 |
[07:13] | The slightest miscalculation could reveal her true nature. | 稍有失算 她的真面目就会暴露 |
[07:18] | I have confidence in you, Doctor. | 我相信你 博士 |
[07:20] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[07:21] | But if she draws suspicion, this is all for naught. | 但如果她引起怀疑 这就都完了 |
[07:28] | Yuri Zaikin. | 尤里·扎金 |
[07:30] | Russian national. | 俄罗斯人 |
[07:31] | Ex-KGB. | 前克格勃 |
[07:33] | Ex-Hydra. | 前九头蛇 |
[07:34] | S.H.I.E.L.D. thought you died in the battle over the Fridge. | 神盾局以为你在冷藏库一战中死了 |
[07:38] | Well, it’s too bad you didn’t. | 可惜你还没死 |
[07:43] | You killed a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, | 你杀了一名神盾局特工 |
[07:44] | tried to kill the Director with exploding bullets. | 还拿爆炸子弹企图行刺局长 |
[07:47] | They don’t sell those at Walmart…yet. | 这种子弹沃尔玛暂时还没有售呢 |
[07:52] | Who’s your supplier? | 谁给你的 |
[07:56] | You just don’t shut up, do you? | 你可真能说啊 |
[08:03] | You’ve got an angle here? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[08:06] | When they don’t talk, | 他们不开口 |
[08:07] | usually means they have someone to protect. | 一般都是要保护什么人 |
[08:09] | So he’s just a lackey. | 那么他只是狗腿子 |
[08:10] | Probably why there wasn’t an extraction plan. | 大概就因为这个才没有撤离计划 |
[08:12] | Send in the dumb guy they can afford to lose. | 派个他们不怕牺牲掉的哑巴 |
[08:15] | No wonder he failed. | 难怪他失手了 |
[08:16] | We didn’t fail. | 我们没失手 |
[08:19] | Phase One only ever had a 13% chance of success. | 第一阶段本就只有13%的成功几率 |
[08:28] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理 |
[08:29] | We had agents all over the place, | 我们到处安排了特工 |
[08:30] | not to mention two Inhumans. | 还有俩异人 |
[08:32] | Who would send a sniper in there | 谁会派狙击手去偷袭 |
[08:33] | and think they could get away with it? | 还以为能全身而退 |
[08:34] | Smart money’s on the Watchdogs. | 我赌是监察者 |
[08:36] | Though Senator Nadeer may have pointed them in my direction. | 但纳迪尔参议员可能改让他们针对我了 |
[08:39] | She’s on the Intelligence Committee, | 她是情报委员会的 |
[08:40] | so she had access to my event schedule. | 她可以拿到我的活动安排 |
[08:41] | Nadeer has motive, but she’s too smart | 纳迪尔有动机 但凭她的头脑 |
[08:43] | to tie herself to the assassination of an American hero. | 不会让自己跟刺杀美国英雄的事扯上关系 |
[08:46] | And Mack’s right — their plan was sloppy. | 迈克说得也对 这计划太大意 |
[08:49] | The silver lining — | 不幸中的万幸 |
[08:50] | the Director looked like a total hero, throwing that podium. | 局长丢讲台的那一下太有英雄范儿了 |
[08:52] | I bet every network is covering it. | 电视台肯定都在报道呢 |
[08:55] | There is no silver lining for that dead agent’s family. | 对那个死去特工的家人可没有什么万幸 |
[08:57] | Agent Mackenzie has a point. | 麦肯锡特工说得对 |
[08:59] | McCafferty, can we get HQ on the line? | 麦卡弗蒂 能接通总部吗 |
[09:02] | Working on it, sir. | 这就联络 长官 |
[09:05] | There’s some interference. | 有干扰 |
[09:06] | I’m having the same problem. | 我的手机也是 |
[09:08] | If I could just get a couple of bars, | 如果能有点信号 |
[09:10] | see if we’re trending — | 就能知道我们有没有上热搜 |
[09:15] | No. | 糟糕 |
[09:16] | We’ve lost the port engine! | 我们失去了左引擎 |
[09:19] | Everybody hold on! | 大家坐稳 |
[09:36] | Everyone okay? | 大家都还好吧 |
[09:38] | Still breathing. | 还活着 |
[09:40] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:43] | McCafferty, you all right? | 麦卡弗蒂 你没事吧 |
[09:48] | McCafferty?! | 麦卡弗蒂 |
[09:54] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[10:03] | The assassination attempt, this crash — | 行刺 坠机 |
[10:06] | – it’s not a coincidence. – No. | -这不是巧合 -对 |
[10:08] | Whoever came after us anticipated the protocols, | 行刺的人料到我们会采用的规程 |
[10:11] | knew we’d fly to safety. | 知道我们会飞往安全屋 |
[10:13] | The sniper was just their first move. | 狙击手只是第一步行动 |
[10:15] | Sabotaging the Quinjet was plan B. | 破坏昆式战斗机是B计划 |
[10:20] | There’s no comms. | 通讯连不上 |
[10:22] | Crash must’ve cut the power. | 坠机肯定切断了电源 |
[10:23] | Can still try to fix it. | 我还可以尝试修一下 |
[10:25] | HQ can still track the transponder signal. | 总部还是可以追踪应答机信号 |
[10:27] | Search and rescue should already be on the way. | 搜索救援队应该已经在赶来了 |
[10:30] | May not be that easy. | 可能没那么简单 |
[10:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:36] | Can’t be another EMP. | 不会又是电磁脉冲吧 |
[10:38] | Our tech is working. | 我们的设备好使 |
[10:40] | Just can’t get a connection. | 就是联不上信号 |
[10:42] | If this was their plan B, | 如果这是他们的B计划 |
[10:44] | we can only assume plan C isn’t far behind. | 那么C计划应该不远了 |
[10:46] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[10:48] | I don’t feel like sticking around to find out what that is. | 我可不想留下看看那会是什么 |
[10:50] | We’re sitting ducks here. | 我们等在这儿是活靶子 |
[10:52] | We need to get to high ground, | 我们得去高地 |
[10:53] | try to get a signal for this sat phone. | 找信号连接卫星电话 |
[10:56] | First, we find Burrows. | 首先 得找到伯罗斯 |
[10:58] | Burrows? | 伯罗斯 |
[10:59] | Sir, the chance of him surviving is practically — | 长官 他还能生还的几率… |
[11:02] | S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t leave a man behind. | 神盾局不会丢下同志不管 |
[11:07] | You really think this is our best move? | 你真觉得这是最佳策略 |
[11:09] | You know the saying — if a jet crashes in the woods | 你知道那句老话 如果一架飞机在林间坠落 |
[11:12] | and there’s no one there to hear it, | 又叫天天不应 |
[11:14] | stay close to the guy with super-strength. | 就跟紧有惊人神力的人 |
[11:22] | Oh boy. | 天呐 |
[11:47] | I thought this scenario was supposed to keep her calm. | 模拟情景不是该让她保持镇静的吗 |
[11:50] | It’s unclear why her neocortical activity is so erratic. | 尚不清楚她的新皮质活动为何如此激烈 |
[11:53] | The environment is quite peaceful. | 环境是很安详的 |
[11:55] | We’re gathering very useful data. | 我们在收集非常有用的数据 |
[11:57] | Well, as long as we’re not causing the poor woman any undue harm. | 只要我们没给这可怜女人造成过度伤害就好 |
[12:01] | There’s been enough of that around. | 近来的伤害够多了 |
[12:02] | Last thing we need is another incident. | 我们最不需要的就是再发生一起事故 |
[12:05] | You’re referencing the actions I took to protect your secret? | 你是指我为保护你的秘密采取的措施 |
[12:08] | Well, the protection I appreciate. | 我多谢你的保护 |
[12:10] | The homicide was a bridge too far. | 但是杀人就有点过分了 |
[12:12] | My parameters place your security above all others. | 我的参数设定将你的安全置于第一 |
[12:14] | You would have been exposed. | 不采取措施就会暴露你 |
[12:15] | I was exposed when they found a corpse! | 他们发现尸体时才暴露了我 |
[12:17] | If I terminate anyone else for your protection, | 如果我再为保护你中止谁的生命 |
[12:19] | I will dispose of the body more discreetly. | 我会更加谨慎地处理尸体 |
[12:21] | No — don’t terminate anyone. | 不 别再”中止”谁了 |
[12:25] | I have to calibrate your settings down | 我得校准你的设置 |
[12:26] | to something a little less lethal. | 到达不那么致命的程度 |
[12:31] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[12:32] | I only follow your directives. | 我只是遵从你的指示 |
[12:34] | Yeah, well, sometimes you follow them a little too well. | 是啊 有时候你有点太听话了 |
[12:36] | Agent Simmons knew what you were immediately. | 西蒙斯特工一眼就看穿了你是什么 |
[12:38] | Agent May’s decoy will be more convincing. | 梅特工的替身会更加像样 |
[12:40] | She’s more advanced than I am. | 她比我更先进 |
[12:42] | Yes, and you know what you are. She doesn’t. | 嗯 你知道你是什么 她不知道 |
[12:44] | Her programming operates on a subconscious level. | 她的程序在潜意识里运作 |
[12:47] | And you believe this will keep her from being noticed? | 你认为这能让她不被人发现 |
[12:49] | If Agent May isn’t aware of her mission to retrieve the Darkhold, | 如果梅特工不知道她要拿回《黑暗神书》 |
[12:51] | then she won’t be able to reveal herself. | 她也不会暴露自己了 |
[12:53] | Her programming will present as human emotion. | 她的编程会表现为人类情绪 |
[12:56] | She’ll instinctively climb the ranks, gain access, | 她将出于本能升官晋级 |
[12:59] | and get closer to Agent Coulson, | 接近科尔森特工 |
[13:01] | the man who knows just where this book is. | 而他知道书在哪 |
[13:04] | It might be quicker for me to search the base myself. | 我自己去搜基地或许会更快 |
[13:06] | No, I’ve tried the quick way. | 不 我试过捷径了 |
[13:09] | Now we’re playing a longer, more nuanced game, | 现在 我们要放长线钓大鱼 要小心点来 |
[13:11] | hopefully with less violence. | 希望不会那么暴力 |
[13:13] | But isn’t the real Agent May already prone to violence? | 但真正的梅特工不是本就喜欢暴力吗 |
[13:22] | How do you lose a damn Quinjet? | 怎么会弄丢一架昆式战斗机 |
[13:24] | Simmons, tell me they’re alive. | 西蒙斯 告诉我他们还活着 |
[13:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | We lost contact approximately seven minutes ago. | 大概7分钟前我们失去了联络 |
[13:28] | Zaikin said he wasn’t alone. | 扎金说他不是单独行动 |
[13:30] | This must be Phase Two. | 这肯定是第二阶段 |
[13:31] | Then we may need more than the standard rescue team. | 那标准的救援队可能就不够了 |
[13:33] | General, have we made contact? | 准将 联系上了吗 |
[13:34] | They just dropped off the map — | 他们刚消失了 |
[13:36] | no signal, no emergency beacon, nothing. | 没有信号 没有应急信标 什么都没有 |
[13:39] | It could be an equipment malfunction. | 可能是设备故障 |
[13:41] | When have we ever been that lucky? | 我们什么时候那么走运过 |
[13:43] | If we want our team back, we’re gonna have to act fast. | 我们想救回小队 就得马上行动 |
[13:45] | Daisy and I can take point on the rescue mission. | 黛西和我可以负责援救 |
[13:47] | Coulson would want me to take command of Zephyr One. | 科尔森会希望我指挥和风一号 |
[13:50] | Simmons, I need expanded clearance to do that. | 西蒙斯 我需要更高的权限 |
[13:53] | I’ll take care of that. | 我来吧 |
[13:55] | I’ll make you… | 我给你… |
[13:57] | DayGlo pink, or whatever’s high enough. | 狄格洛粉色级别 反正够高的权限 |
[14:01] | If we find them, they won’t be alone. | 如果我们找到他们 那里肯定还会有别人 |
[14:02] | Zaikin had partners. | 扎金是有同伙的 |
[14:04] | I’m the highest-ranking agent here, | 我是这里权限最高的特工 |
[14:05] | and contingency protocols grant me greater access | 根据应急预案 一旦局长失踪 |
[14:07] | if the Director is missing in action. | 我将有更高权限 |
[14:09] | I know that. I wrote the damn protocols. | 我知道 这预案是我写的呢 |
[14:11] | Besides, I have an assignment for you. | 再说 我有任务给你 |
[14:13] | But I could look through Mace’s file for any leads. | 但我可以去翻看梅斯的档案找线索 |
[14:15] | If we’ve overlooked any enemies he might have — | 如果我们忽略了他的潜在敌人 |
[14:17] | I’ll handle this. | 这事我来处理 |
[14:18] | I’m gonna squeeze our prisoner | 我要把实话从那个囚犯嘴里挤出来 |
[14:19] | like a lime wedge on dollar beer night. | 就像啤酒之夜挤青柠片一样 |
[14:25] | Now, find me some science-y way | 去想个科学的办法 |
[14:26] | to regain contact with our men on the ground. | 恢复跟失联人员的通讯 |
[14:28] | But we — | 但是… |
[14:32] | You all have jobs to do. | 你们都有任务了 |
[14:35] | If you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[14:36] | I need to update the leader of the free world. | 我得向自由世界领袖通报情况 |
[14:46] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[14:48] | We don’t know who survived, | 我们不知道谁生还了 |
[14:49] | but I’ve got our top agents searching for the Quinjet. | 但我已经派了最好的特工去找昆式战斗机 |
[14:52] | Agent Burrows has the package, | 伯罗斯特工拿着东西 |
[14:54] | but we don’t know if he was onboard. | 但我们不知道他是否在机上 |
[14:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:58] | Let’s hope for all our sakes that Director Mace got it. | 为了所有人 希望梅斯局长拿到它了 |
[15:03] | Burrows should have landed… | 伯罗斯应该落在 |
[15:05] | northwest of here. | 这里西北处 |
[15:08] | Director, we may want to consider our options here. | 局长 我们或许该考虑一下选择 |
[15:11] | Given our altitude when the door blew, | 鉴于飞机舱门炸开时我们的高度 |
[15:12] | the chances that Burrows survived that — | 伯罗斯能生还的几率 |
[15:14] | I know we’re only looking for a body at this point, | 我知道我们现在就是在找尸体 |
[15:15] | but it’s still the right thing to do. | 但我们还是应该这么做 |
[15:17] | Or you really need that briefcase. | 或者你是很需要那个公文箱 |
[15:21] | All you need to know is it’s classified. | 你只需要知道这事是机密 |
[15:23] | You know the drill. | 你们懂规矩 |
[15:24] | All too well, but I still don’t know — | 太懂了 但我还是不知道… |
[15:26] | Wait. Hold up, hold up. | 等等 别说话 |
[15:29] | You hear those engines? | 听到引擎声了吗 |
[15:46] | That truck must be scrambling our communications. | 肯定是那辆车干扰了我们的通讯 |
[15:48] | I’ve seen tech like that — | 我见过那样的设备 |
[15:50] | when we took out a Hydra stronghold in Argentina. | 我们摧毁阿根廷一个九头蛇要塞时见到的 |
[15:52] | Can’t be Hydra. | 不可能是九头蛇 |
[15:53] | I thought you and Talbot put those guys to bed. | 你和塔伯特不是把他们消灭了吗 |
[15:55] | We dismantled their network, | 我们瓦解了他们的网络 |
[15:56] | but that just sent the rats scurrying off the sinking ship. | 但那只是让那些鼠辈弃沉船逃跑了 |
[15:59] | From squid to rat to mutt. | 从鱿鱼 变成老鼠 再到狗 |
[16:01] | Perfect Watchdog material. | 最适合做监察者了 |
[16:03] | Priority one is to destroy that truck | 我们首先得摧毁那辆车 |
[16:04] | so we can call for backup. | 好呼叫支援 |
[16:06] | No. Too risky. | 不 太冒险了 |
[16:08] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | We stick to the plan. Find the case. | 继续按计划走 找到箱子 |
[16:13] | Like it or not, he’s in charge. | 不管怎样 他说了算 |
[16:19] | Keep me updated, Agent Crawford. | 有情况通知我 克劳福德特工 |
[16:22] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[16:22] | We don’t know. | 尚不知道 |
[16:23] | Daisy and May are looking | 黛西和梅在找 |
[16:24] | while I try to restore communication. | 我在努力恢复通讯 |
[16:26] | And General Talbot’s here… “Helping”? | 塔伯特准将也在…”帮忙”吗 |
[16:28] | In his own way. | 以他自己的方式 |
[16:30] | Soothing as sandpaper, that guy. | 那人像砂纸一样令人安心 |
[16:33] | You collected your stuff from Radcliffe’s place? | 你把东西从拉德克里夫那儿拿回来了 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I did. | 嗯 |
[16:36] | And, uh, hopefully, he takes my advice | 希望 他能听我劝 |
[16:38] | – and lays low for a while. – It’s for the best. | -低调一阵 -这样最好 |
[16:40] | Yeah, absolutely… | 是啊 |
[16:42] | even though the program did show promise. | 虽然这个项目潜力真的很大 |
[16:44] | Well, promising or not, it was a mistake. | 不管有没有潜力 这是个错误 |
[16:48] | You’re right, you’re right, but… | 你是对的 |
[16:51] | I mean, just to be clear, | 但 说清楚 |
[16:53] | the mistake wasn’t the program, | 错不在于项目本身 |
[16:55] | – it was keeping the program from you. – Fitz, let’s not. | -而是不该瞒你 -菲兹 别了 |
[16:57] | I know, but you were the brain we needed on this. | 我知道 但我们需要你的智慧的 |
[16:59] | So maybe we could just reboot the head — | 或许我们可以在受控环境中 |
[17:02] | in a controlled environment — | 重启脑袋 |
[17:03] | and then we could diagnose the problem together. | 然后我们一起确定问题 |
[17:04] | Please! | 求你 |
[17:06] | Drop it. | 别说了 |
[17:12] | Can we just let it go? | 能不能忘了这事 |
[17:14] | Our friends are missing… | 我们的朋友失踪了 |
[17:16] | maybe dead. | 可能已经死了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, as always. | 是啊 总是这样 |
[17:20] | I just want you to understand | 我只是希望你明白 |
[17:23] | that I only wanted — | 我就是希望 |
[17:24] | To prevent this very thing. I know. | 能阻止这种事发生 我知道 |
[17:27] | – You’re trying to protect – To protect you. | -你是想保护 -保护你 |
[17:34] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[17:36] | Daisy’s back on the team. | 黛西归队了 |
[17:38] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[17:40] | May’s too stubborn to give up. | 梅那么固执 不会放弃 |
[18:27] | Aida, no! | 艾达 别 |
[18:33] | I knew it wasn’t real. | 我知道那不是真的 |
[18:36] | Aida, don’t kill her! | 艾达 别杀她 |
[18:45] | The syringe, Aida. | 注射器 艾达 |
[18:47] | We have to sedate her. | 我们得给她注射镇定剂 |
[18:52] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[19:07] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:09] | She was supposed to be in a relaxing simulation. | 她不是该处于放松的模拟中吗 |
[19:11] | She was in a day spa, getting a hot-stone massage. | 她在日间水疗中心做热石按摩 |
[19:14] | How hot did you make the stones? | 你把石头加热得多烫啊 |
[19:17] | I did exactly as you asked. | 我完全按照你的要求来的 |
[19:25] | Well, at least you didn’t snap her neck, | 至少你没扭断她的脖子 |
[19:27] | so that’s an improvement. | 这倒是进步 |
[19:30] | Fetch some restraints. | 去拿束身的东西 |
[19:31] | We may have misjudged what it takes | 我们或许错判了是什么 |
[19:33] | to keep Agent May comfortable. | 能让梅特工舒服 |
[19:48] | So you’re allowed to touch Lola? | 你就可以碰洛拉吗 |
[19:54] | Wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
[19:55] | we’re a few minutes out from the crash site. | 我们几分钟就能到坠机点 |
[20:11] | Did he ever let you drive her? | 他让你开过她吗 |
[20:19] | I have this one image in my head — | 我脑子里有个画面 |
[20:22] | an early mission of ours. | 我们早期的一次任务 |
[20:24] | Maybe in Madrid? | 可能是在马德里 |
[20:26] | Coulson had a mustache. | 科尔森留着小胡子 |
[20:29] | He gave me the keys | 他给了我钥匙 |
[20:30] | and told me not to let anyone else know. | 还叫我别告诉别人 |
[20:37] | We’re gonna find them, you know. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[20:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:41] | I just can’t shake this feeling. | 我就是总有种感觉 |
[20:44] | Something’s off. | 觉得什么不对劲 |
[20:50] | Off how? | 怎么不对劲 |
[20:52] | With the mission or between you and…? | 任务 还是你和… |
[20:55] | Did I miss something while I was gone? | 我不在期间发生什么事了吗 |
[20:58] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[20:59] | You know like what. | 你知道的 |
[21:01] | Agent May! | 梅特工 |
[21:03] | We’ve reached the crash site, | 我们到达坠机点了 |
[21:04] | but we scanned for 100 square miles and there’s no Quinjet. | 但我们搜索方圆100英里都找不到飞机 |
[21:07] | Someone must have hijacked the transponder signal. | 肯定是有人劫持了应答机信号 |
[21:09] | So where the hell are they? | 那他们在哪 |
[21:16] | Well, this is a fly in the ointment. | 真是扫兴 |
[21:17] | This squad must’ve been searching the debris trail. | 这支小队一定是在搜索残骸 |
[21:20] | Who knows how many others are out there? | 谁知道还有多少人 |
[21:24] | How worried should we be about them getting into that thing? | 我们该多担忧他们打开那玩意 |
[21:26] | It’s biometrically locked. Only I can open it. | 有生物锁 只有我能打得开 |
[21:29] | Unless they use explosives. | 除非他们用爆炸物 |
[21:33] | Still don’t feel like telling us what’s inside? | 还是不想告诉我们里面是什么吗 |
[21:37] | Then I guess we’re doing this. | 那我们上吧 |
[21:40] | Mack and I can go around, ICE the three on the far side. | 我和迈克绕过去 冰冻远处那边的三个 |
[21:42] | Director, you take out the two by the case. | 局长 你搞定箱子旁的两个 |
[21:43] | Are we sure there aren’t more inside? | 能确定里面没有更多人吗 |
[21:45] | If there are, you can always shot put them with your super-strength. | 如果有 你总是可以用你的神力干翻他们 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:54] | I’ll make it work. | 我尽力 |
[21:55] | We have to move now. | 我们得行动了 |
[21:59] | You need a new strategy, son. | 你需要新策略 小子 |
[22:02] | This silent treatment isn’t working for you. | 保持沉默是行不通的 |
[22:05] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[22:09] | How did you know the Director was going to get on the Quinjet? | 你怎么知道局长会上昆式战斗机 |
[22:13] | Probability. | 概率 |
[22:15] | We considered every scenario, | 我们考虑了各种可能性 |
[22:18] | and all eventualities lead to our target’s death. | 所有结果都是目标死亡 |
[22:24] | This little mathlete stunt | 你是靠这数学头脑 |
[22:26] | what kept you alive when I wiped out Hydra? | 在九头蛇被我剿灭时活了下来吗 |
[22:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:32] | I personally had the pleasure of putting your outfit down. | 是我有幸端掉了你的组织 |
[22:37] | And believe me when I tell you — | 相信我 |
[22:39] | I can make Siberia feel like a luau | 你再不开口 我能让你觉得 |
[22:42] | if you don’t start giving me some answers. | 西伯利亚像热带大餐一样美好 |
[22:47] | The hammer shatters glass but hardens steel. | 锤子能击碎玻璃 但却能锤炼钢 |
[22:52] | You are glass. | 你是玻璃 |
[22:55] | Okay, Pushkin. | 好吧 大文豪 |
[22:59] | I’ll go get a hammer. | 我去拿锤子 |
[23:06] | I miss the Cold War. | 我怀念冷战了 |
[23:08] | A man could do his job without one hand tied behind his back. | 那时候办事不会受束缚 |
[23:12] | What, you’ve never been tempted to use every tool in the box? | 怎么 你们就没有想要动用一切手段的时候吗 |
[23:15] | A spud wrench? | 短柄扳钳 |
[23:16] | Hay hook? Plugging chisel? | 干草叉 凿子 |
[23:18] | Are you speaking English? | 你说的是英语吗 |
[23:21] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[23:23] | How’s, uh, the location on Mace? | 找到梅斯了吗 |
[23:27] | Tracking the Quinjet’s proving near impossible. | 昆式战斗机怎么也追踪不到 |
[23:30] | The saboteurs have projected a false transponder signal | 破坏者发送了伪应答机信号 |
[23:32] | while simultaneously jamming the real one. | 同时拦截了真信号 |
[23:34] | We have no way to contact the Director or the Quinjet | 只要这个干扰器还在运转 |
[23:37] | while this jamming equipment is still active. | 我们就联系不上局长或飞机 |
[23:39] | This is clearly more than some pissed-off former squidheads. | 这肯定不止是个愤怒的前九头蛇那么简单 |
[23:43] | Someone with means is backing them. | 某个有权势的人在支持他们 |
[23:45] | And someone with motive. | 而且还有动机 |
[23:47] | Could be Watchdogs, Senator Nadeer — | 有可能是”监察者” 纳迪尔参议员 |
[23:48] | again, why I should perform a thorough analysis of Mace’s file. | 所以说 我该对梅斯的档案进行详尽分析 |
[23:51] | Leave the who and the why to me. Just keep working. | 把身份动机交给我吧 你继续工作 |
[23:53] | Every minute we waste places our friends in greater danger. | 我们浪费的每分钟都让我们的朋友更加危险 |
[23:56] | I told you, I’ve got this. | 我跟你说过了 我可以搞定 |
[23:58] | You may mean well, General, | 你也许是好意 准将 |
[23:59] | but you are impeding my ability to… | 但你在耽误我… |
[24:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | This section of Mace’s file… | 梅斯这部分的档案 |
[24:08] | Project Patriot — | 爱国者计划 |
[24:09] | the only people who have access | 唯一有权限的人就是 |
[24:11] | are Director Mace, General Talbot, | 梅斯局长和塔伯特准将 |
[24:12] | Agent Burrows, and now me. | 伯罗斯特工 现在还有我 |
[24:15] | You mentioned Burrows earlier. | 你之前问伯罗斯 |
[24:17] | Any chance it’s because of this project? | 会是因为这个计划吗 |
[24:19] | Not relevant. | 不相关 |
[24:20] | Burrows is always following the Director about with that briefcase. | 伯罗斯总带着那个公文箱跟在局长身边 |
[24:23] | It’s not very subtle. | 太明显了 |
[24:24] | What aren’t you telling us, General? | 你到底隐瞒了什么 准将 |
[24:28] | You two do not want to get into this right now with me. | 你们两个现在最好不要问我这事 |
[24:31] | You knew I had access. | 你知道我有权限 |
[24:33] | You wrote the protocols, right? | 你写的预案 不是吗 |
[24:34] | And have been intentionally steering me away. | 还一直有意把我支开 |
[24:38] | You want to tell us why? | 你想解释一下原因吗 |
[24:39] | Or should I just read the file myself? | 还是我自己来读档案 |
[24:43] | Aloud. | 大声读 |
[24:47] | Clear the room. | 让大家出去 |
[24:50] | Hey, everybody out. | 所有人 都出去 |
[24:58] | There’s a very good reason Director Mace | 梅斯局长从来不离开那个公文箱 |
[25:01] | is never too far away from that briefcase. | 是有重要原因的 |
[25:22] | Man down! | 有人受伤 |
[25:28] | Nice shot. | 打得好 |
[25:58] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[25:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:42] | It was just one guy. You could’ve crushed him. | 只是一个人而已 你能轻松打扁他 |
[26:50] | No, he couldn’t. | 不 他不能 |
[26:51] | He doesn’t have Inhuman powers. | 他没有异人异能 |
[26:55] | He doesn’t have powers at all. | 他什么能力都没有 |
[27:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:12] | This is what gave you your super-strength? | 就是它给了你神力 |
[27:14] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[27:16] | Some sort of drug cocktail. | 某种混合药剂 |
[27:19] | So steroids on steroids? | 类固醇混类固醇 |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:22] | You probably should’ve asked for more specifics. | 你大概该问明白点的 |
[27:25] | I know it was uniquely calibrated for my DNA. | 我知道它是根据我的DNA特别调整过的 |
[27:29] | They told me it would make me strong, and it did. | 他们说它会让我变强 它确实做到了 |
[27:32] | I never questioned the science behind it. | 我从没问过背后的科学原理 |
[27:34] | And who exactly is “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[27:38] | Talbot. | 塔伯特 |
[27:39] | Look, it’s not like we gave him cancer. | 我们又不是让他患上癌症 |
[27:41] | He’s a superhero now. | 他现在是超级英雄了 |
[27:43] | But you lied to all of us. | 但你对所有人撒了谎 |
[27:44] | It’s a choice I stand by still, 100%. | 这个选择我毫不后悔 |
[27:47] | You didn’t need to know. | 你们不必知道的 |
[27:48] | Why did you fake his abilities? | 你为什么要伪造他的能力 |
[27:51] | Well, the decision was made | 我们决定 |
[27:52] | that the new Director had to be enhanced. | 新局长必须是能力增强者 |
[27:54] | No candidate fit that criteria. | 候选人都不符合这个标准 |
[27:57] | So we made one. | 于是我们就造了一位 |
[27:58] | You restarted the Erskine program. | 你们重启了厄斯金项目 |
[28:00] | There’s no program. | 不是什么项目 |
[28:01] | Just took a very well-vetted candidate | 只是选一位审查结果良好的候选人 |
[28:03] | and turned him into the hero and leader that we needed. | 把他变成我们需要的英雄兼领袖 |
[28:05] | – So how’d you do it? – Targeted gene therapy? | -你们怎么做到的 -靶向基因治疗 |
[28:07] | Biomechanical implants? | 生物机械植入 |
[28:08] | Actually, we used a modified version | 其实我们用的是 |
[28:10] | of that formula you confiscated from Agent Johnson’s father. | 从约翰逊特工父亲那里没收的配方的改良版 |
[28:13] | – That’s horrible! – Are you mad? | -太可怕了 -你疯了吗 |
[28:14] | Think of the formula’s — | 想想配方的 |
[28:15] | – side effects – You never fought | -副作用 -你没应付过 |
[28:16] | – aggression mood – a juiced-up Cal… | -突然发作的 -打了药剂的卡尔 |
[28:17] | – swings. – The guy nearly killed us. | -攻击性情绪 -他差点杀了我们 |
[28:18] | We’re not idiots. We took the bad stuff out. | 我们又不傻 我们去除了有害物质 |
[28:21] | Most of it, anyway. | 至少大部分除掉了 |
[28:23] | Okay. So you’re just — you’re just mostly idiots. | 好吧 你们只是大部分是傻瓜 |
[28:25] | Mostly. | 大部分 |
[28:26] | We only gave it to him | 我们只在 |
[28:27] | when he needed to put on a show for a congressman — | 他得在国会议员面前作秀时给他用药 |
[28:29] | say, lift a car, something like that. | 比如举起一辆车之类的 |
[28:32] | He was coming off the final dose when Zaikin took a shot at him. | 扎金朝他开枪的时候 他最后一剂的药效快过了 |
[28:34] | We don’t know if he got the next one. | 不知道他有没有打下一剂 |
[28:37] | Which is what Burrows had in that briefcase. | 伯罗斯公文箱里的就是它 |
[28:39] | Without it, | 没有它 |
[28:40] | Mace is about as strong as a paper bag in a rainstorm. | 梅斯就像暴风雨中的纸袋子 |
[28:44] | Explains why you were so eager to find Burrows. | 怪不得你那么急着找到伯罗斯 |
[28:47] | God, I shouldn’t have dragged him into this. | 天哪 我就不该把他扯进来 |
[28:49] | And you two — | 还有你俩 |
[28:50] | I hate that you’re out here without protection. | 我真不愿看到你们这样没有保护 |
[28:53] | What, you think we need you to protect us? | 怎么 你觉得我们需要你保护 |
[28:56] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[29:00] | No. | 不是 |
[29:03] | And I only lied ’cause those were my orders. | 我撒谎是因为那是命令 |
[29:06] | When your country calls, you answer. | 国家需要时 你得响应号召 |
[29:09] | Yeah, well, you won’t be answering anything | 你什么也别想响应了 |
[29:10] | if we don’t get that bullet wound patched up. | 除非我们把你的枪伤包好 |
[29:14] | Maybe there’s a first-aid kit in that ranger station. | 那个护林站里或许有急救箱 |
[29:31] | Not a great time for round two. | 现在可不是再战一轮的好时候 |
[29:47] | So even if they survived the crash, | 所以即使他们在坠机中生还 |
[29:49] | they could be stranded in the wilderness, | 也可能被困在野外 |
[29:50] | on the run from a band of ex-Hydra thugs, | 躲避前九头蛇暴徒的追击 |
[29:53] | unaware that their enhanced asset is a charlatan. | 并不知道他们的异能人士是个骗子 |
[29:57] | No need to be melodramatic, Poppins, | 别小题大做 英国妹 |
[29:58] | but yeah, that’s it. | 但没错 就是那样 |
[30:00] | Fitz, is there any other way to fix the transponder signal? | 菲兹 还有别的办法修好应答机信号吗 |
[30:04] | Scrambled. | 没头绪 |
[30:05] | If I had a day, maybe I could find a workaround, | 如果给我一天 或许还能想到办法 |
[30:07] | but in an hour, not so much. | 但一个小时 不太可能 |
[30:09] | Then we need to break Zaikin. | 那我们得让扎金开口 |
[30:10] | There’s no time for anything else. | 别的来不及了 |
[30:12] | What do you think I’ve been trying to do? | 你以为我一直在干吗 |
[30:13] | The Russki isn’t talking. | 那个俄国佬不肯开口 |
[30:14] | Yeah, all right, well, we need to | 好吧 我们需要 |
[30:15] | come at it from a different angle. | 从别的角度来解决 |
[30:16] | We have to try and find a way to motivate him. | 我们得想个办法来刺激他 |
[30:22] | I know that look. | 我懂那个表情 |
[30:25] | I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[30:27] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:37] | I’ve seen American movies. | 我看过美国电影 |
[30:39] | Good cop, bad cop, no? | 好警察和坏警察的套路 不是吗 |
[30:42] | I told you I’d bring a hammer. | 我说过会带锤子来 |
[30:44] | It wasn’t just Hydra | 不是只有九头蛇 |
[30:45] | who had operatives within S.H.I.E.L.D. | 安插了特工在神盾局 |
[30:48] | It was the other way around, too. | 神盾局在九头蛇也有卧底 |
[30:50] | I learned a lot undercover. | 做卧底的时候我学了不少 |
[30:52] | I can’t deny hydra had some very persuasive interrogation methods. | 不可否认九头蛇确实有些很有效的审讯手段 |
[30:57] | You like statistics. | 你喜欢数据 |
[30:59] | Here’s one for you — | 我就给你一个 |
[31:00] | there’s a 100% chance I get inside your head. | 我百分之百会进入你的脑袋 |
[31:03] | The question is how long you’ll live afterwards. | 问题是之后你还能活多久 |
[31:06] | You’re so weak. | 你太怂了 |
[31:08] | You bring in this woman to scare me? | 你带个女人进来吓唬我 |
[31:11] | The last Hydra operative we captured | 上一位被我们俘获的九头蛇特工 |
[31:13] | didn’t take Agent Simmons seriously, either. | 也小看了西蒙斯特工 |
[31:17] | What’s that saying you’re so fond of at Hydra? | 你们九头蛇特喜欢的那句话是什么来着 |
[31:30] | Zaikin admitted to being hired by the Watchdogs. | 扎金承认受雇于”监察者” |
[31:32] | Their plan was to take down the Quinjet | 他们计划在西弗吉尼亚郊外 |
[31:33] | in rural West Virginia. | 击落昆式战斗机 |
[31:35] | We weren’t even searching in the right state. | 我们之前都没在正确的州搜寻 |
[31:37] | The comms are still jammed, | 通讯依然是中断状态 |
[31:38] | but at least we’ve narrowed down the search area. | 但起码我们现在缩小了搜寻范围 |
[31:39] | Well, hopefully Mace can hold these guys off | 但愿梅斯能在我们找到他们之前 |
[31:41] | until we find them. | 抵挡住这些家伙 |
[31:42] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[31:44] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这未必了 |
[31:50] | Won’t be long before | 用不了多久 |
[31:50] | they find the other guys we ICE’d. | 他们就会发现其他被我们击晕的人 |
[31:53] | What’s the situation? | 情况如何 |
[31:55] | We got good news and bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[31:57] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[31:57] | the transmitter truck’s parked out by that tool shed, | 发射车停在那个工具棚旁 |
[31:59] | so we’ve got a chance to disable it. | 我们有机会将其关闭 |
[32:01] | But the bad news — | 但坏消息是 |
[32:01] | there’s a squad of heavily armed mercs guarding it. | 有一队全副武装的雇佣兵把守着 |
[32:03] | And it’s only a matter of minutes | 而他们冲进那扇门 |
[32:04] | till they bust down that door. | 也只是时间问题 |
[32:05] | Should’ve left me in the woods when you had the chance. | 你们当时真该把我留在树林里 |
[32:08] | Not helping. | 这有什么用 |
[32:11] | What’s the plan, sir? | 什么计划 长官 |
[32:23] | Time to suit up, Director. | 该换上战甲了 局长 |
[32:26] | You heard the part where I don’t have powers, right? | 你听到我说我没有超能力了吧 |
[32:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:29] | But they don’t know that. | 但他们不知道 |
[32:39] | You know you’re being lied to, right? | 知道吗 你们一直被骗了 |
[32:42] | I can only speculate as to who hired you — | 我能猜到是谁雇了你们 |
[32:44] | probably some burly guys in dog masks — | 大概是些戴狗头面具的壮汉 |
[32:46] | but they’re working for Senator Nadeer, | 但他们是为纳迪尔参议员效命的 |
[32:49] | and what she really wants is inside this case. | 而她真正想要的东西在这个箱子里 |
[32:52] | It’s a cure for Inhumans. | 这是治愈异人的解药 |
[32:55] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[32:57] | I don’t suppose she told you how much this was worth. | 我猜她没告诉你们这东西有多值钱 |
[32:59] | Probably a lot more than she’s paying you. | 估计比她给你们的钱多得多 |
[33:02] | If you’re making me an offer, get on with it. | 如果你这是在开价 赶紧的吧 |
[33:11] | Looks like we got two choices here. | 看来我们现在有两种选择 |
[33:14] | Either I crush this case down to the size of a baseball | 要么我把这箱子捏成棒球那么大 |
[33:18] | and nobody gets what they want, or | 谁也别想得偿所愿 要么 |
[33:20] | Or we could kill you and take it. | 要么我们可以杀了你 然后夺走它 |
[33:24] | Try if you want. | 尽管试试 |
[33:25] | I’m ready to go toe-to-toe all day. | 我们准备好大干一整天了 |
[33:29] | But I’m the only one who can open this case. | 但我是唯一能打开这箱子的人 |
[33:57] | I’d rather end this without any bloodshed — | 我更想以不流血的方式结束这一切 |
[34:01] | by which I mean yours. | 我指的是你们的血 |
[34:03] | So why don’t you just put your guns down and, uh… | 你们何不把枪放下 |
[34:06] | we’ll talk this through. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[34:23] | I don’t think they want to talk. | 我觉得他们不想谈 |
[34:24] | You distracted them long enough. | 你分散他们的注意力够久了 |
[34:26] | Mack made short work of that truck. | 迈克很快就搞定了那辆车 |
[34:28] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么做 |
[34:29] | Survive. | 撑住别死 |
[34:54] | It’s not an axe, but I’ll take it. | 虽不是斧子 但凑合用吧 |
[35:04] | I’m running out. | 我没子弹了 |
[35:06] | Yeah, I’m running low, too. | 我的子弹也快没了 |
[35:08] | Help me get this table. | 帮我挪挪这张桌子 |
[35:14] | They’re about to breach that door. | 他们就快攻破那扇门了 |
[35:15] | How’s your aim? | 你枪法如何 |
[35:16] | Talbot ran me through some basic training when I got this job, | 我接这活儿时 塔伯特给我做了些基本训练 |
[35:19] | but I didn’t think I’d need it — | 当时我以为不需要呢 |
[35:21] | with the super-strength and all. | 只要有神力就够了 |
[35:22] | No better time to practice | 性命攸关的时刻 |
[35:23] | than when your life depends on it. | 最适合做训练了 |
[35:28] | Is that…? | 那是 |
[35:39] | Where’s Mack? | 迈克呢 |
[35:47] | I’m gonna make this hurt! | 我要让你疼死 |
[35:51] | About damn time. | 可算来了 |
[36:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:17] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[36:21] | All right, let’s get the hell out of here. | 好了 赶紧离开这里吧 |
[36:26] | Agent May is resilient. | 梅特工很顽强 |
[36:28] | She never stops fighting, yet she showed more distress | 她从不停止战斗 然而她昏睡时 |
[36:30] | before she woke than during the fight. | 比打斗期间更痛苦 |
[36:34] | That’s odd. | 这很奇怪 |
[36:38] | No. | 不 |
[36:40] | It makes perfect sense. | 再合理不过了 |
[36:43] | The flaw isn’t in the hardware. | 硬件没有缺陷 |
[36:46] | It was in May herself. | 是梅自己 |
[36:48] | The simulation was rejected because Agent May | 模拟不好使 因为梅特工 |
[36:51] | thrives in conflict and chaos, not tranquility. | 喜欢冲突和混乱 而不是安宁 |
[36:54] | She’s a warrior. | 她是个战士 |
[36:55] | You’re saying fighting against me stabilized her? | 你是说跟我对打能让她稳定下来吗 |
[36:57] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[36:58] | If we want her to accept the simulation, | 如果我们要她接受模拟 |
[36:59] | we need to give her an opponent to fight, | 我们要给她一个对手去打 |
[37:01] | an enemy to vanquish, a dragon to slay. | 一个敌人去征服 一条龙去宰杀 |
[37:04] | Shall I design a dragon? | 我该设计一条龙吗 |
[37:05] | No. | 不用 |
[37:08] | I have something else in mind. | 我有别的想法 |
[37:14] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:15] | I’m gonna figure out what broke you. | 我会查明你出问题的原因 |
[37:17] | Thank you, Fitz. | 谢谢你 菲兹 |
[37:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:21] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[37:23] | 艾达 正在下载数据 | |
[37:30] | There you are. You hungry? | 你在这儿呢 饿了吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. Famished. | 嗯 饿死了 |
[37:35] | I was, um… | 我… |
[37:37] | just locking away Aida’s head — for good. | 刚刚在把艾达的头锁起来 再不拿出来了 |
[37:40] | Let’s never look at that awful thing again. | 我们再不要看那破玩意了 |
[37:42] | Yeah. Well, you never know. | 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[37:44] | You might want to go all “Godfather” on somebody else. | 说不定你还想对别人用《教父》那套把戏 |
[37:49] | Is it weird that I found that attractive? | 我觉得这很迷人 是不是很奇怪 |
[37:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:53] | You handled Talbot like a pro. | 你对付塔伯特的手段很厉害 |
[37:55] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[37:57] | Coulson always made it look so easy. | 科尔森好像总做得很轻松 |
[38:00] | – Really, Glenn? – You should be thanking me. | -不是吧 格伦 -你应该谢谢我 |
[38:02] | We’re in the middle of an arms race. | 我们正处于军备竞赛之中 |
[38:03] | World War III is gonna be decided | 有更多能力增强者的一方 |
[38:05] | by whoever has more enhanced assets. | 才能决定第三次世界大战的走向 |
[38:07] | You need Inhumans to trust S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你需要异人族信任神盾局 |
[38:09] | And your plan to earn their trust was to lie to them? | 你赢取他们信任的计划就是骗他们吗 |
[38:11] | If you’d consulted me, | 如果你早点来找我 |
[38:12] | I probably would have advised against that — | 我可能会反对你的计划 |
[38:14] | Which is exactly why I didn’t. | 所以我才没来找你 |
[38:16] | Keep digging that hole, see how that works out for you. | 继续错下去吧 看看结果会如何 |
[38:17] | You needed a face for your poster. | 你需要为你的海报找张脸 |
[38:19] | Fine. | 行 |
[38:20] | Your girl Daisy went rogue. | 你的黛西自己跑了 |
[38:22] | The President tasked me | 总统命令我 |
[38:23] | with finding the next Captain America. | 找到下一任美国队长 |
[38:26] | Not an easy job, but I did it. | 虽然不简单 但我也做到了 |
[38:28] | I delivered a patriot — a bona fide American hero! | 我找到了一名爱国者 一名真正的美国英雄 |
[38:31] | That man could have done anything after Vienna. | 维也纳事件后 他想做什么都行 |
[38:34] | General? | 准将 |
[38:36] | Could we have the room, please? | 能让我们谈谈吗 |
[38:40] | What? | 什么 |
[38:41] | You’re taking his side? | 你要站在他这边吗 |
[38:43] | After everything we’ve done for you? | 我们为你做了这么多 |
[38:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:50] | You’d think a damn spy | 还以为一个间谍 |
[38:52] | would understand the need to keep a secret. | 能明白保守秘密的必要性呢 |
[39:04] | After the explosion, everything was… | 爆炸过后 一切都… |
[39:07] | chaos. | 很混乱 |
[39:09] | People were screaming. | 人们尖叫着 |
[39:13] | I had smoke in my eyes. | 我被烟熏了双眼 |
[39:20] | I wanted to get to safety. | 我想去安全的地方 |
[39:23] | And… | 然后… |
[39:26] | I tripped. | 我绊倒了 |
[39:29] | I didn’t even know she was there. | 我甚至不知道她在那里 |
[39:32] | Someone snapped a picture. | 有人抓拍了一张照片 |
[39:34] | So you just went with it. | 你就这么顺水推舟了 |
[39:37] | I tried to deflect. | 我试图回避 |
[39:38] | Everyone thought I was being modest. | 但大家都以为我只是谦虚 |
[39:42] | But they were treating me | 但他们把我当成 |
[39:44] | like the man I always wanted to be. | 我一直想做的那种人 |
[39:47] | Few months later, | 几个月后 |
[39:48] | Talbot came to me with an offer. | 塔伯特向我提了议 |
[39:49] | I thought I could be the face to end Inhuman prejudice. | 我觉得自己可以终结对异人的偏见 |
[39:53] | And you wanted to help. | 你想帮忙 |
[39:54] | I thought I could. | 我以为我能帮上 |
[39:56] | I believe… | 我相信 |
[39:58] | that Inhumans deserve the same rights | 异人族应该和本国任何人一样 |
[40:01] | as anyone else in this country. | 享有平等的权利 |
[40:08] | I’ll call a press conference… | 我会召开媒体发布会 |
[40:11] | resign… | 辞职… |
[40:13] | reinstate you as Director. | 重新任命你为局长 |
[40:22] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[40:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:27] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Still needs a face. | 神盾局仍需要一个门面 |
[40:29] | Sure, you lied, but you were good at it, | 你的确撒了谎 但你做得很好 |
[40:31] | even with a gun pointed at you, and that’s not nothing. | 就算面对枪口也临危不乱 这很可贵 |
[40:34] | So — so what do you — what do you want me to do? | 那你…想让我怎么办 |
[40:37] | Same thing you’ve been doing — | 跟之前一样 |
[40:38] | defend S.H.I.E.L.D. to the public, play the hero. | 在公众面前维护神盾局 扮演英雄 |
[40:41] | Keep the title, handle the politics. | 继续担任这个职位 处理政治问题 |
[40:43] | I never loved that part, anyway. | 反正我也一直不喜欢做那些事 |
[40:46] | But when it comes to operations, | 但是涉及具体行动 |
[40:47] | make no mistake — | 你得明白 |
[40:49] | from now on, I’m calling the shots. | 从现在起 一切由我决定 |
[41:22] | Hey, you need help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[41:23] | Uh, no, it’s, uh — it’s just a scratch. | 不用 只是擦伤 |
[41:27] | Um, Coulson’s gathering everyone in the Director’s office. | 科尔森召集大家去局长办公室 |
[41:30] | I’ll see you in there. | 待会儿见 |
[41:33] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[41:36] | Never better. | 好得很 |