时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Still needs a face. | 神盾局仍需要一个门面 |
[00:04] | Keep the title, but when it comes to operations, | 继续担任这个职位 但是涉及具体行动 |
[00:06] | I’m calling the shots. | 一切由我决定 |
[00:09] | We were so close. | 我们那么接近了 |
[00:11] | Your previous model had the Darkhold book in her hand. | 你的上一款 把《黑暗神书》拿到手了 |
[00:13] | And all the answers it holds. | 还有它所拥有的答案 |
[00:15] | Though poor Fitz — | 但可怜的菲兹 |
[00:16] | We could just reboot the head — | 我们可以在受控环境中 |
[00:18] | in a controlled environment — | 重启脑袋 |
[00:19] | and then we could diagnose the problem together. | 然后我们一起确定问题 |
[00:21] | Please! | 求你 |
[00:22] | Drop it. | 别说了 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna figure out what broke you. | 我会查明你出问题的原因 |
[00:25] | Thank you, Fitz. | 谢谢你 菲兹 |
[00:27] | Will there be another opportunity to acquire the Darkhold? | 还会有其他机会拿到《黑暗神书》吗 |
[00:30] | Agent May’s decoy will be more convincing. | 梅特工的替身会更加像样 |
[00:32] | Her programming operates on a subconscious level. | 她的程序在潜意识里运作 |
[00:34] | If Agent May isn’t aware of her mission to retrieve the Darkhold, | 如果梅特工不知道她要拿回《黑暗神书》 |
[00:37] | then she won’t be able to reveal herself. | 她也不会暴露自己了 |
[00:38] | She’ll instinctively climb the ranks, gain access, | 她将出于本能升官晋级 |
[00:42] | and get closer to Agent Coulson, | 接近科尔森特工 |
[00:44] | the man who knows just where this book is. | 而他知道书在哪 |
[00:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:00] | Didn’t think you’d get stuck on a milk run to Radcliffe’s. | 没想到你会被派去拉德克里夫那儿跑腿 |
[01:02] | We’re gonna miss you in the field. | 你不能一起来执行任务真遗憾 |
[01:04] | I’ll catch up. | 我随后就到 |
[01:06] | Can’t let you have all the fun. | 乐子不能让你们独享了 |
[01:09] | When this is over, it’s time — | 等这一切结束 就不再等了 |
[01:11] | we are cracking that bottle. | 我们要开那瓶酒 |
[01:13] | You don’t have to twist my arm. | 你不用强迫我的 |
[01:15] | I wouldn’t dare. You might whip my ass. | 我可不敢 你大概会揍扁我 |
[01:24] | Agent May. | 梅特工 |
[01:26] | Director Mace — he — he knows that Aida is… | 梅斯局长 他知道艾达是 |
[01:31] | what Aida is? | 艾达的真实身份吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah. He knows. | 是的 他知道 |
[01:33] | I wish I’d been there to explain. | 要是我当时能在场解释一下就好了 |
[01:36] | H-How did he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[01:38] | He wants to use her on this, but concerned. | 他想用她完成这个任务 但有些顾虑 |
[01:40] | Concerned. | 顾虑 |
[01:41] | That’s not a happy word. | 这可不是个好词 |
[01:43] | Did — Did he say if — | 那他有说如果 |
[01:44] | He wants to talk, has questions. | 他想聊聊 有些问题 |
[01:46] | I don’t like those words, either. | 这个说法也不妙 |
[01:48] | I hear you’re on your way to personally escort Aida. | 我听说你要亲自去护送艾达 |
[01:51] | – Why? – Well, no one knows what she can do. | -为什么 -没有人知道她的能力 |
[01:53] | And she saw the Darkhold. | 而且她还读了《黑暗神书》 |
[01:54] | Well, I could help with that. | 这个我倒是可以帮忙 |
[01:55] | Once I’ve studied it, I-I’d be able to determine — | 等我研究一下 就可以确定… |
[01:57] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[01:59] | No one’s touching it. | 任何人都不可以碰它 |
[02:01] | When this is over, I’m destroying the book myself. | 等这事结束 我要亲自毁了那书 |
[02:05] | Because it’s dangerous, yeah. | 因为它很危险 对 |
[02:06] | I-I-I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:09] | You still need access to my apartment. | 那你也需要进入我家 |
[02:10] | Maybe I could, uh — | 也许我可以 |
[02:11] | No, that’s never been a problem for me. | 不用 这对我来说从来不是个问题 |
[02:13] | Right, right, right. | 也是 也是 |
[02:14] | Well, I’ll reach out to Aida, anyway, tell her to expect you. | 我会联系艾达 让她准备一下 |
[02:18] | Be ready to help solve the current…problem. | 准备好帮你们解决目前的问题 |
[02:24] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[02:37] | Aida, I want you to access your information cache. | 艾达 我需要你进入信息缓存 |
[02:42] | Locate the Sunset Protocol. | 找到日落预案 |
[02:45] | I have it, Doctor. | 找到了 博士 |
[02:49] | Activate it. | 启动预案 |
[02:55] | Hello, Agent May. I’ve been expecting you. | 梅特工 我正在等你 |
[03:00] | Dr. Radcliffe gave me specific instructions. | 拉德克里夫博士已经交待我了 |
[03:03] | Happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[03:07] | Allow me to retrieve the neural-assessment gauge. | 我去取一下神经评估测量仪 |
[03:10] | What’s a neural-assessment gauge? | 什么是神经评估测量仪 |
[03:31] | I apologize, Agent May. | 我很抱歉 梅特工 |
[03:57] | Let’s get you up to speed, shall we? | 让你跟上进度吧 好吗 |
[04:18] | What’s a neural-assessment gauge? | 什么是神经评估测量仪 |
[04:19] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[04:44] | Hope you liked your facial, Melinda. | 希望面部护理还让你满意 梅琳达 |
[04:46] | It’s time for your massage. Ready? | 该做按摩了 准备好了吗 |
[04:48] | I don’t remember coming here. | 我不记得来到这儿 |
[04:50] | You dozed off. | 你睡着了 |
[04:51] | Obviously, you’re very relaxed. | 显然你非常放松 |
[04:52] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I don’t think I have time for this. | 我没时间做这些 |
[04:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:15] | Hope you liked your massage, Melinda. | 希望按摩还让你满意 梅琳达 |
[05:17] | It’s time for your facial. | 该做面部护理了 |
[05:19] | Look, I-I don’t think I want this. | +我不想做这些 |
[05:22] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想来这儿 |
[05:34] | Hope you liked your facial, Melinda. | 希望面部护理还让你满意 梅琳达 |
[05:35] | No. | 不满意 |
[05:58] | Aida, no! | 艾达 别 |
[05:59] | I knew it wasn’t real. | 我知道那不是真的 |
[06:05] | The syringe, Aida. | 注射器 艾达 |
[06:06] | We have to sedate her. | 我们得给她注射镇定剂 |
[06:11] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[06:20] | We may have misjudged what it takes | 我们或许错判了是什么 |
[06:21] | to keep Agent May comfortable. | 能让梅特工舒服 |
[06:26] | Heart rate normal, vitals stable. | 心率正常 生命体征平稳 |
[06:29] | Seems to be working. | 好像起作用了 |
[06:30] | You found the solution, Doctor. | 你找到解决办法了 博士 |
[06:32] | Well, for now, yes. | 暂时找到了 |
[06:34] | Just not a permanent fix. | 但不是永久性的 |
[06:36] | However, as long as our May replacement | 但只要神盾局基地的梅替身 |
[06:38] | at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base does her job, | 能够做好她的工作 |
[06:39] | it doesn’t have to be. | 也就不必找永久的了 |
[06:41] | Question — | 提问 |
[06:43] | why does it matter if the original May is dead or alive? | 真正的梅的生死为什么还重要 |
[06:48] | Aida? | 艾达 |
[06:48] | It doesn’t make logical sense. | 逻辑上说不通 |
[06:50] | We have cerebral replication. | 我们有大脑复制品 |
[06:52] | We have physical replication. | 还有身体仿制品 |
[06:54] | No one in S.H.I.E.L.D. knows she’s been replaced. | 神盾局里无人知道她被换掉了 |
[06:56] | What empirical difference is there? | 有什么实证性的区别吗 |
[06:58] | Well, for one thing, | 首先 |
[06:59] | the Framework is in beta testing. | “框架”还在贝塔测试阶段 |
[07:00] | We need May alive for calibration — | 我们需要梅活着好校准 |
[07:02] | Yes, but I — | 是 但我 |
[07:02] | But, also, we’re not killers. | 而且我们不是杀人犯 |
[07:05] | Nathanson was a drastic overadjustment. | 内桑森的事是极端的过度反应 |
[07:08] | But isn’t it preferable | 但牺牲一人 |
[07:09] | to sacrifice one life to save millions? | 救下千万人 不是更好吗 |
[07:12] | Yes, as a last resort, Aida. | 对 作为最后手段 艾达 |
[07:15] | But I hope that May | 但我希望梅 |
[07:16] | won’t give us any kind of problem at all, | 不会给我们带来任何麻烦 |
[07:18] | and we don’t have to face… sacrificing her. | 我们不必 牺牲她 |
[07:21] | Our May Life Model Decoy | 我们的梅生化机器人替身 |
[07:24] | should get us the Darkhold eventually. | 最终应该能让我们得到《黑暗神书》 |
[07:27] | And if something goes wrong… | 如果出了岔子 |
[07:31] | then we have our safety net. | 我们有自己的安全保障 |
[07:33] | You’re referring to the other android | 你是指现在在工作的 |
[07:36] | now in operation. | 另一个机器人 |
[07:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:38] | Our second LMD. | 我们的第二个生化机器人替身 |
[08:01] | We have to show the world who she really is. | 我们得向世界展示她究竟是谁 |
[08:03] | And it’s well past time. | 早该如此 |
[08:04] | Daisy now represents S.H.I.E.L.D. | 黛西如今代表神盾局 |
[08:06] | Everything has to be aboveboard. | 一切都必须光明正大 |
[08:07] | But marching into the Capitol Building | 但进入国会大厦 |
[08:08] | so Daisy can sign the Sokovia Accords? | 好让黛西签《索科威亚协议》 |
[08:10] | Senator Nadeer will be there. | 纳迪尔参议员也会在场 |
[08:12] | It seems risky. | 似乎太冒险了 |
[08:13] | We’re all aware of the dangers, some of us more than others. | 我们都清楚其中的风险 部分人更有体会 |
[08:15] | I’m fine with it, Jemma. | 我没意见 珍玛 |
[08:16] | Are you? It doesn’t seem like you. | 是吗 这不像你 |
[08:18] | And, Coulson, you’re letting her. That — | 还有科尔森 你就让她这样 |
[08:20] | It doesn’t seem like you, either. | 也不像你 |
[08:24] | With Nadeer and her staff in the meeting, | 纳迪尔和她的手下都在开会 |
[08:26] | we have an opportunity. | 我们就有了机会 |
[08:27] | What opportunity? | 什么机会 |
[08:28] | I wasn’t briefed on any opportunity. | 我怎么不知道什么机会 |
[08:31] | While Nadeer’s in with Daisy, | 纳迪尔和黛西会面的时候 |
[08:32] | Yo-Yo and I will get into her office and plant surveillance. | 悠悠球和我会去她办公室装监控 |
[08:35] | We can finally keep an eye on her, | 我们终于可以盯住她 |
[08:36] | figure out her next move. | 搞清楚她的下一步行动 |
[08:37] | What? No. No. | 什么 不行 |
[08:40] | No, there’ll be no planting, no eyeing, no Yo-Yo-ing. | 不 不能装监控 不能带悠悠球 |
[08:43] | S.H.I.E.L.D. is now legitimate. | 神盾局现在合法了 |
[08:45] | We have to remain above reproach. | 我们必须无可指摘 |
[08:47] | You mean like juicing our Director | 你是指给我们的局长打药 |
[08:48] | so he can pretend to be Inhuman? | 好让他假装异人吗 |
[08:50] | Look, you are reacting to the situation we had. | 你是针对我们的情况作出反应 |
[08:53] | You put Jeffrey in place, I understand, | 你让杰弗里任职 我理解 |
[08:55] | but we’re S.H.I.E.L.D. | 但我们是神盾局 |
[08:56] | We have to be proactive. | 我们得先发制人 |
[08:57] | This is politics, Phil, which means politicians. | 这是政治 菲尔 这意味着有政客参与 |
[09:00] | They are a festering cesspool of toxic-waste fires. | 他们都是一群乌合之众 |
[09:05] | You swim in those waters, you could get pulled under. | 你和他们掺和 可能会被淹没 |
[09:07] | You and the Director can handle it. | 你和局长能应付得来 |
[09:09] | We’ll handle the rest. | 我们负责其他的 |
[09:10] | May, you with us? | 梅 你同意吗 |
[09:14] | Always. | 当然 |
[09:22] | She’s stabilized now. | 她现在稳定下来了 |
[09:24] | As I said, | 如我所说 |
[09:26] | no reason to even consider harming Agent May. | 根本没理由考虑伤害梅特工 |
[09:28] | Very good, Doctor. | 好的 博士 |
[09:40] | Oh, dear. Not again. | 天呐 怎么又来了 |
[10:26] | I’m happy Turtleman came out to play this morning. | 我很高兴小乌龟今天早上出来玩 |
[10:31] | You. You’re Turtleman. It’s not a nickname for your… | 你 你是小乌龟 这昵称不是叫你的… |
[10:34] | Okay, I get it. I get it. | 好 我懂 我懂 |
[10:36] | We could find a nickname for it… | 我们可以给它起个昵称 |
[10:38] | – No, I’m good. – …but — okay. | -不 不用了 -好吧 |
[10:40] | Me too. | 我也觉得不用 |
[10:44] | I enjoy you. | 你让我很开心 |
[10:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:48] | I mean, sure, you’re an engineer, | 没错 你是工程师 |
[10:51] | and you’re smart, and… | 你很聪明 而且 |
[10:54] | your insides are great. | 你很有内涵 |
[10:56] | But this outside, these arms… | 但你的外表 这臂膀 |
[11:00] | they don’t even seem real. | 看着都不像是真的 |
[11:03] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不错嘛 |
[11:04] | Not bad? | 不错吗 |
[11:09] | I’m a knockout. | 我可是个尤物 |
[11:11] | And I’m thirsty. | 而且我渴了 |
[11:14] | Want some water? | 要喝水吗 |
[11:15] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不用 |
[11:36] | Oh, is it time for the mission already? | 已经到了行动的时候了吗 |
[11:40] | No, it’s a change of plans. I — | 不 计划有变 我 |
[11:43] | I’m not gonna be on this one. | 这次行动我不参加 |
[11:46] | I was just covering the communications here, anyway. | 反正我本来也只是负责通讯 |
[11:48] | I, uh — I got to do something…else. | 我有点其他事 |
[11:52] | Is that the text you just got? | 是刚刚那条短信的事吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah. It’s just a change of plans. | 是 就是计划有变 |
[11:57] | It’s, uh… | 是… |
[12:04] | Look. I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[12:06] | I know it’s bad timing, but you guys are gonna be fine. | 我知道现在时机不对 但你们肯定没事的 |
[12:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna catch up with you when you get back. | 等你回来我再找你 |
[12:14] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[12:30] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[12:32] | May. | 梅 |
[12:34] | You need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[12:35] | Answers about Aida. | 关于艾达的答案 |
[12:37] | Security report on the incident, need to close it out. | 事故的安全报告 我要完成 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | What do you need to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[12:43] | How much was Aida aware of what she was going to do | 艾达对自己要做的事 |
[12:45] | before she did it? | 有多少意识 |
[12:47] | Could she have stopped it? | 她可能停下吗 |
[12:49] | This isn’t about a security report, is it? | 不是为了安全报告吧 |
[12:53] | It’s about you. | 是为了你 |
[12:57] | About ordering Aida to read the Darkhold. | 因为是你让艾达读《黑暗神书》 |
[13:00] | Trust me, I was trying to get her to do the same thing, | 相信我 我当时也想让她做同样的事 |
[13:02] | and I’m asking the same questions that you are. | 我也在问和你一样的问题 |
[13:04] | I think you did what you had to do in the moment. | 我觉得当时你做了必须做的事 |
[13:06] | It was a hard choice. | 这决定很难 |
[13:08] | Not when it comes to saving you and Coulson. | 要救你和科尔森就不难决定 |
[13:10] | No. | 对 |
[13:13] | That’s just how you’re built. | 你就是这样的人 |
[13:47] | Aida? | 艾达 |
[13:50] | I need to go out for a bit. | 我要出去一下 |
[13:51] | There’s a situation to which I must attend. | 我必须去处理件事 |
[13:53] | Shall I drive you? | 要我开车送你吗 |
[13:55] | No. Shouldn’t take long. | 不 应该不会太久 |
[13:56] | Doctor, if Agent May does become a problem — | 博士 如果梅特工真成了麻烦 |
[13:59] | Oh, I don’t see that happening. | 我觉得是不会的 |
[14:08] | Gentlemen, Agent Mackenzie requested personal time, | 先生们 麦肯锡特工请了事假 |
[14:11] | so he’s not with us on this. | 他不会一起来了 |
[14:13] | Mack or no Mack, | 不管有没有迈克 |
[14:14] | I’m urging you to reconsider the second part of this mission. | 我都敦促你重新考虑这任务的第二部分 |
[14:16] | Which part is the second part again? | 第二部分是哪部分来着 |
[14:18] | The stupid part. | 愚蠢的那部分 |
[14:19] | Nadeer’s office. | 纳迪尔的办公室 |
[14:20] | If she discovers | 要是她发现 |
[14:21] | you’ve launched an unauthorized investigation into her, | 你们未授权就调查她 |
[14:23] | it’s gonna trigger an investigation into you. | 就会引发对你们的调查 |
[14:26] | There are always consequences. | 总是有后果的 |
[14:27] | It’s dangerous, but she’s dangerous. | 是危险 但她也危险 |
[14:29] | And this is our chance to get ahead of it proactively. | 这是我们主动抢占先机的机会 |
[14:32] | Gentlemen, I’m sure we — | 先生们 我相信我们… |
[14:33] | Keep calling me reactive, Phil. | 继续说我被动啊 菲尔 |
[14:35] | Half the time, | 一半的时间里 |
[14:35] | I’m reacting to the steaming pile of fart-pebbles you hand me. | 我都在被动回应你丢给我的屁话 |
[14:38] | And the other half, | 而另一半的时间里 |
[14:39] | you’re not giving me the full story. | 你都不告诉我全部的情况 |
[14:40] | We’re like the odd couple here. | 我们就像貌合神离的夫妻一样 |
[14:41] | Gentlemen, we have a mission. | 先生们 我们手头还有任务 |
[14:42] | At the very least, we need a contingency plan. | 最起码 我们得有个应急预案 |
[14:44] | If she comes after you, | 如果她盯上了你 |
[14:45] | she’s gonna want S.H.I.E.L.D. records, | 她会想要神盾局的档案 |
[14:47] | S.H.I.E.L.D. assets. | 神盾局的各类资产 |
[14:48] | Let me take them to a military facility for protection. | 让我把它们转移到军事设施里保护起来 |
[14:50] | That makes no sense. | 这么做毫无意义 |
[14:51] | Our people are trained to protect those assets. | 我们的特工受过训要保护那些资产 |
[14:53] | Until she deposes all of you. | 直到她把你们所有人都免职 |
[14:55] | General, the assets belong here. | 准将 资产该留在局里 |
[14:57] | And for the record, | 而且重申一下 |
[14:58] | Nadeer tried to kill several people, including me. | 纳迪尔曾试图杀害很多人 其中就包括我 |
[15:01] | Coulson is right. We need to get ahead of her. | 科尔森说得没错 我们得抢占先机 |
[15:05] | Yeah, but you have to say that, don’t you? | 是啊 但你必须这么说 不是吗 |
[15:09] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[15:41] | Perhaps you are going to be a problem after all. | 也许你终究是个麻烦 |
[16:09] | I like you, Agent May. | 我喜欢你 梅特工 |
[16:11] | I don’t wish for you to suffer. | 我不想让你受折磨 |
[16:14] | I promise to make this quick and painless. | 我保证会让你死得利落而没痛苦 |
[16:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:18] | I’m not worried. | 这我倒不担心 |
[16:52] | How’re you holding up? | 感觉怎么样 |
[16:55] | It’s okay to be nervous, you know. | 紧张是很正常的 |
[16:56] | Me? Nah. I don’t get nervous anymore. | 我吗 不 我已经不再会紧张了 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:01] | Well, I’m just saying, if you are — | 我只是想说 如果你紧张… |
[17:04] | I mean, it’s not my comfort zone, but I’m good. | 虽然这并不是很自在 但我没事 |
[17:07] | I’ll just tell the truth. | 我把真相说出来就好 |
[17:08] | I’m good at that. | 这我很擅长 |
[17:11] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:18] | You don’t talk much about your childhood, do you? | 你不怎么谈起你的童年 |
[17:22] | The foster homes, bouncing around. | 那些寄养家庭 漂泊辗转 |
[17:25] | I imagine a lot of the time, it felt like you had to perform | 我猜大部分时间里 你觉得自己不得不 |
[17:26] | to convince people to like you. | 表现得很乖巧好讨人喜欢 |
[17:30] | Only the places I wanted to stay. | 只在那些我想留下来的地方 |
[17:33] | Why are you asking? | 为什么这么问 |
[17:33] | Because if you enter every room | 因为如果你进入每一个房间 |
[17:36] | thinking you got to do a song and dance, | 都抱着自己必须得费事取悦他人的想法 |
[17:39] | eventually everything becomes a performance. | 最终一切都会变成一出戏 |
[17:42] | And believe me, I know how it feels | 相信我 我知道那种时时刻刻 |
[17:44] | putting on an act full-time. | 都在演戏的感觉 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:51] | You do, don’t you? | 你的确知道 |
[17:53] | Anyway, I know it’s not an act with you. | 不管怎样 我知道你并不是在演戏 |
[17:57] | Coulson’s been saying since day one | 科尔森从一开始就一直在说 |
[17:59] | that you’re the real deal, | 你有真本事 |
[18:00] | and I’ve learned to trust his read on people, | 我已经知道要相信他对人的判断 |
[18:04] | so… | 所以… |
[18:10] | He believed in me before I believed in myself. | 在我相信自己前 他就已经相信我了 |
[18:16] | You too, you know. | 你也是 |
[18:18] | It’s why he wants you with us still. | 所以他依然希望你留下 |
[18:20] | He — he keeps saying you were trying to do the right thing. | 他一直说你是想做正确的事 |
[18:23] | Oh, you’ve talked about it, huh? | 你们聊过了 |
[18:26] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:32] | And listen, with me… | 听着 就我来说… |
[18:36] | sometimes it’s… | 有时候… |
[18:41] | Sometimes I think it’s an act. | 有时候我的确觉得是在演戏 |
[18:46] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[18:52] | Jeffrey, I’m surprised to see you. | 杰弗里 见到你可真意外 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I’m sure you are. | 我想也是 |
[18:56] | Surprised to see him not dead, you mean? | 你是说很意外看到他还没死吗 |
[18:57] | There’ll be plenty of time to ask questions after we’ve started, | 我们开始后 有足够时间问问题 |
[19:00] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[19:01] | I expect a lot of questions will be answered in this meeting. | 我想这场会议上能解决不少问题 |
[19:05] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[19:09] | Great. What does that even mean? | 太好了 那是什么意思 |
[19:11] | I think we’re gonna find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[19:16] | All right, let’s bring the meeting to order. | 会议正式开始 |
[19:18] | Agent Daisy Johnson, we’d like to swear you in. | 黛西·约翰逊特工 请宣誓 |
[19:26] | You are clear, sir. Go ahead. | 好了 先生 进去吧 |
[19:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | That went well. | 挺顺利的 |
[19:35] | Fitz is an artist. | 菲兹堪比艺术家 |
[19:37] | So, Mack — personal time, huh? | 那迈克…休假了吗 |
[19:39] | Don’t put me in the middle of this. | 别让我掺和进去 |
[19:40] | What middle? No middle. | 什么掺和 没有掺和 |
[19:42] | – But you know something. – It’s not for me to say. | -但你知道些什么 -我无权透露 |
[19:44] | Mack’s a very private person. | 迈克很注重个人隐私 |
[19:46] | All I know about him is what’s in his file. | 我对他的了解仅限于他的档案 |
[19:49] | I spent six months on a plane with the guy. | 我和他在飞机上共度了六个月 |
[19:51] | I bet I know less than you. | 我肯定还没你了解他 |
[19:52] | So maybe something’s on his file. | 那也许他档案里有问题 |
[19:54] | Maybe you should ask him. | 也许你该问问他 |
[19:57] | Well, I don’t know about annoying him, | 我不知道你这样做会不会惹烦他 |
[19:58] | but you’re starting to annoy me. | 但你倒是有点惹烦我了 |
[20:01] | Isn’t it better to learn things organically | 你难道不觉得循序渐进地了解 |
[20:03] | instead of all at once in a report? | 比读报告一次性了解更好吗 |
[20:04] | No, all at once. Much better. | 不觉得 一次性了解好多了 |
[20:07] | Private person, secrets? Same thing. | 注重隐私和保守秘密没什么区别 |
[20:09] | Must be even tougher with May. | 梅肯定更麻烦 |
[20:13] | If it’s better to get to know each other | 如果你觉得通过冗长烦人的小事 |
[20:14] | in tiny, slow, annoying pieces… | 来渐渐了解一个人更好… |
[20:16] | I don’t think that’s how I put it. | 我好像不是那么说的 |
[20:17] | …then you two will never get together. | 那你俩就永远不可能在一起 |
[20:19] | Me and May? | 我和梅 |
[20:20] | No. It’s not like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[20:23] | Please. I don’t need to read a file on you two to know. | 拜托 我不需要看你俩的档案就能看出来 |
[20:28] | You know, no one likes a smart-ass. | 耍小聪明可是会招人嫌的 |
[20:31] | That hasn’t been my experience. | 我的经验可不是这样 |
[20:36] | 艾伦·纳迪尔参议员 纽约 | |
[20:36] | 艾伦·纳迪尔参议员 纽约 | |
[20:37] | 艾伦·纳迪尔参议员 纽约 | |
[20:43] | You and May ready for the op? | 你和梅准备好行动了吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah, we’ve got it covered. | 嗯 我们能搞定 |
[20:48] | Uh, we could always use a fresh pair of eyes | 如果你愿意加入我们 我们也想 |
[20:51] | if you’d like to join us. | 听听不同的意见 |
[20:52] | Yeah, no. I’ve…stuff to do here. | 不了 我…还有事 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | You know, one of the upsides of having a girlfriend | 你知道有女朋友的好处之一 |
[21:02] | is you get to talk about what’s bothering you. | 就是可以和她说说烦心事吧 |
[21:05] | Yeah, well, doesn’t really sound like an upside for the girlfriend. | 听上去对女朋友可不像是好处啊 |
[21:09] | I know you’re upset about Aida. | 我知道你为艾达的事难过 |
[21:11] | I’m in a strange position. | 我的处境很尴尬 |
[21:13] | I don’t want to intrude on you while you’re…processing. | 我不想干涉你…接受这件事 |
[21:18] | But I also want you to know you can talk to me. | 但我想让你知道 你可以和我说的 |
[21:21] | Always. | 永远可以 |
[21:24] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:26] | Just, uh… | 只不过… |
[21:28] | You know I go all quiet when I’m…processing. | 你知道我在接受的时候会…少言寡语 |
[21:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | No, Senator, I understand. | 不 参议员 我明白 |
[21:53] | Being a party to the Sokovia Accords would be very different | 加入《索科威亚协议》将跟作为 |
[21:56] | from being an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. | 神盾局卧底特工很不相同 |
[21:58] | Well, you’ll answer to a different authority — the public. | 你要听命于另一种权威 公众 |
[22:01] | Believe me, I’ve — I’ve had worse bosses. | 相信我 我有过更难搞的上司 |
[22:05] | Uh, next up is Senator Nadeer. | 接下来 纳迪尔参议员 |
[22:07] | Thank you, Mr. Chairperson. | 谢谢 主席先生 |
[22:09] | Agent Johnson, as an Inhuman yourself, | 约翰逊特工 作为异人 |
[22:11] | do you feel more responsibility | 你是否觉得相比于 |
[22:12] | to help Inhumans than normal Americans? | 正常美国人 更有责任帮助异人 |
[22:15] | Well, first of all, Inhumans are normal. | 首先 异人就是正常人 |
[22:17] | Let’s be clear about that. | 我们说清楚 |
[22:19] | But with regard to whom I’ll help, | 但至于我要帮谁 |
[22:21] | I’m here for all Americans. | 我会保护所有美国人 |
[22:22] | But more often than not, | 但经常的情况是 |
[22:24] | Inhumans are left to fend for themselves with few resources. | 异人只能自我保护 没有多少协助 |
[22:26] | – So Inhumans cause more trouble. – No. | -所以说异人更会惹麻烦 -不 |
[22:28] | Inhumans are more likely the victims of hate crimes, | 异人更可能遭遇仇恨犯罪 |
[22:30] | which is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[22:32] | They are our friends, | 他们是我们的朋友 |
[22:33] | they are our co-workers… | 我们的同事 |
[22:36] | our brothers. | 我们的兄弟 |
[22:39] | They all deserve help, wherever they may be. | 他们都应该得到帮助 不管他们在哪 |
[22:46] | Agent Johnson, let’s discuss your theft | 约翰逊特工 我们探讨一下 |
[22:50] | of more than $7 million from three banks | 你为神盾局卧底期间 |
[22:53] | while you were undercover from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 从三家银行盗取超过七百万美元的事 |
[22:55] | Illegally acquired funds going towards illegal activity. | 那都是非法所得钱财 本要用于非法活动 |
[23:00] | So you say. | 是你这么说 |
[23:00] | Has the U.S. Government recovered those funds? | 美国政府是否追回了这些钱 |
[23:03] | The money has been distributed to…worthy causes. | 钱已经被用于 有价值的事了 |
[23:06] | I see. So you took the entire justice system into your own hands. | 这样啊 那么你是自作主张喽 |
[23:13] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[23:15] | Place them around the room, | 在房间分散放置 |
[23:15] | and they’ll give us geometric scans. | 设备可以进行几何扫描 |
[23:27] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[23:29] | Security officers approaching the location. | 有安保人员接近 |
[23:31] | Hold. | 待命 |
[23:36] | Okay, they’re moving past. We’re good. | 他们走开了 没事了 |
[23:39] | I was working as a S.H.I.E.L.D. operative — | 我当时是作为神盾局特工 |
[23:41] | Without signing the Accords, | 而且没有签署《协议》 |
[23:42] | so either you committed an illegal act by robbing banks | 所以要么是你非法打劫了银行 |
[23:45] | or S.H.I.E.L.D. committed an illegal act | 要么就是神盾局犯法了 |
[23:46] | by using an unauthorized enhanced agent. | 因为使用了未授权的能力增强者特工 |
[23:49] | Mr. Chairman, this line of questioning — | 主席先生 这些问题 |
[23:51] | And S.H.I.E.L.D. is still doing it. | 而且神盾局还在这么做 |
[23:54] | Transmitting images now. | 正在发送图像 |
[23:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[24:02] | What the hell just happened? | 那是怎么回事 |
[24:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:11] | Freeze, stay right there. | 别动 |
[24:12] | That’s her, the fast one. | 就是她 飞快的那个 |
[24:14] | Leg cuffs go on her. | 给她铐上脚链 |
[24:16] | Radio it in. | 上报 |
[24:17] | Even as we speak, | 就在此刻 |
[24:19] | S.H.I.E.L.D. continues to engage in illegal activity. | 神盾局还在继续进行非法活动 |
[24:22] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[24:23] | – No? – No. | -是吗 -对 |
[24:24] | General, | 准将 |
[24:25] | moments ago, my people apprehended two S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives | 就在刚刚 我的手下抓住了两名神盾局特工 |
[24:28] | breaking in to my office. | 闯入了我办公室 |
[24:29] | Seems they were trying to install surveillance equipment | 他们似乎是想安装监控设备 |
[24:32] | to spy on my staff and me. | 好监视我和我的手下 |
[24:35] | Uh, there — there must be some mistake here. | 这一定是个误会 |
[24:37] | This Inhuman, Ms. Rodriguez? | 这个异人 罗德里格斯小姐 |
[24:39] | She signed the Sokovia Accords, | 她签署了《索科威亚协议》 |
[24:40] | but now she’s been caught red-handed | 但她也被抓到 |
[24:42] | in a S.H.I.E.L.D.-sanctioned operation without U.N. approval, | 进行神盾局批准而联合国没有批准的行动 |
[24:45] | just as S.H.I.E.L.D. did with Agent Johnson. | 就像神盾局在约翰逊特工一事上一样 |
[24:48] | It appears S.H.I.E.L.D. really is a criminal organization after all. | 看来神盾局终究是个犯罪组织 |
[24:58] | That conversation does not look fun. | 他们的谈话一定很不愉快 |
[25:01] | I have a feeling no conversation with that woman is ever fun. | 我有种感觉 跟那女人对话从不会”愉快” |
[25:04] | She knew we’d be there. | 她知道我们会去 |
[25:05] | Not just any Inhuman. | 而且不是随便哪个异人 |
[25:07] | You specifically. | 她明确知道是你 |
[25:08] | There has to be a leak. | 肯定有内鬼 |
[25:12] | Yeah. There has to be. | 是啊 肯定是 |
[25:19] | Well, we’re all free to go. | 好吧 我们都可以走了 |
[25:21] | Because there’s a catch, right? | 因为有其他条件吧 |
[25:22] | – Well, maybe a slight — – You’re damn right there’s a catch. | -或许是有点… -当然了 |
[25:24] | There’s gonna be a full investigation, | 要展开全面调查 |
[25:26] | starting with a Senate committee hearing. | 首先就是参议院委员会听证会 |
[25:28] | They may even bring charges. | 甚至可能提出指控 |
[25:29] | That’s unlikely, so let’s all just take a beat — | 这不太可能 我们先缓缓 |
[25:31] | Unlikely? | 不太可能 |
[25:32] | They’re gonna drag us in front of every subcommittee, | 他们会拖着我们面对所有小组委员会 |
[25:35] | asking us who we are and what we do. | 问我们是什么样的组织 都做什么 |
[25:37] | This was the risk in going legit. | 这就是合法化的风险 |
[25:38] | No, this was the risk in going after Nadeer. | 不 这是追查纳迪尔的风险 |
[25:40] | Couldn’t have known she’d be ready for us. | 我们不可能知道她早有准备 |
[25:41] | Maybe if somebody had warned you first? | 或许如果有人早提醒过你… |
[25:43] | Guys. | 行了 |
[25:43] | No, you do this all the time, Phil. | 不 你总是这样 菲尔 |
[25:45] | I give you the benefit of my expertise, | 我向你提出了专业意见 |
[25:46] | and you just ignore it. | 但你还是无视了我 |
[25:47] | You’re never up front with us, General. | 你从未坦率对待过我们 准将 |
[25:49] | You lied about Taiwan, | 台湾时你撒过谎 |
[25:50] | you lied to us about Jeffrey — | 杰弗里的事你也撒谎了 |
[25:51] | They kidnapped my son! | 他们绑架了我儿子 |
[25:54] | And I put Jeffrey in that position | 我让杰弗里那么做 |
[25:55] | because you have too damn much baggage to hold that position yourself. | 是因为你包袱太多 不能担任这个职位 |
[25:58] | We have very different styles. We always have. | 我们风格很不同 一向如此 |
[26:00] | And your style just gave the bad guy all the ammunition she needs | 而你的风格刚给了对手她所需的全部武器 |
[26:04] | to go after us. | 来摧毁我们 |
[26:04] | That’s not how I see it. | 我不是这么看的 |
[26:05] | Really? How do you see it? | 是吗 你怎么看 |
[26:06] | This move just exposed the fact that we have a leak. | 这一举暴露了我们有内鬼的事实 |
[26:09] | Someone tipped Nadeer off we were coming. | 有人向纳迪尔通风报信了 |
[26:12] | You opposed the op. | 你反对这项行动 |
[26:14] | Did you warn her? | 你提醒她了吗 |
[26:17] | I believed in you – when no one else did, Phil. | 别人都不相信你时 我相信了你 菲尔 |
[26:22] | No. | 没有 |
[26:23] | I am not the leak. | 我不是内鬼 |
[26:26] | S.H.I.E.L.D. only exists because of me. | 神盾局所以存在都是因为我 |
[26:30] | And maybe that’s a mistake. | 或许这是个错误 |
[27:01] | Hello, Agent May. | 你好 梅特工 |
[27:06] | Time to give this up, please. | 该放弃了 求你 |
[27:08] | No. | 不 |
[27:10] | You’ll have to kill me. | 除非你杀了我 |
[27:12] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | But know that it will not make me happy. | 但你要知道这不会令我开心 |
[27:34] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[27:35] | Hello, Agent May. | 你好 梅特工 |
[27:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:41] | You got further this time than your previous attempts at this course. | 你这次走得比上次更远了 |
[27:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:46] | We call it the Framework. | 我们称之为框架 |
[27:48] | Your journey to escape Dr. Radcliffe’s lab, | 你逃出拉德克里夫博士实验室的经过 |
[27:50] | our fight, all of this… | 我们的打斗 这一切 |
[27:53] | it’s a simulation. | 都只是模拟 |
[27:55] | I assure you, you’re safe. | 我向你保证 你很安全 |
[27:57] | We’ve moved you to another location. | 我们将你转移至了新的地点 |
[27:59] | You put this in my head. | 你把这投射在我脑子里 |
[28:00] | Dr. Radcliffe knew the best way to keep you busy | 拉德克里夫博士知道让你忙碌起来最佳方式 |
[28:02] | was to give you something to fight. | 就是给你个用来打的东西 |
[28:05] | Something like you. | 比如你 |
[28:06] | Yes, | 是的 |
[28:07] | but this is the program’s end. | 但这是程序的终点 |
[28:09] | We’re coding more, but we can’t keep up with you. | 我们还在继续编程 但跟不上你的速度 |
[28:12] | You keep getting through it faster. | 你总是能越来越快地突破出来 |
[28:14] | I’ll wipe your memory and send you through again. | 我会清除你的记忆 让你重来一次 |
[28:16] | You wipe my memory, but I get better every time? | 你清除我的记忆 可我每次都越来越厉害 |
[28:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:20] | Memory traces. | 记忆有痕迹 |
[28:22] | So I’m beating it. | 那么我在战胜它 |
[28:25] | And I’ll get out eventually… | 我最终会逃脱的 |
[28:27] | beat you. | 打败你 |
[28:29] | 3 2 1 In 3, 2, 1… | |
[28:34] | Oh, dear. Not again. | 天呐 怎么又来了 |
[28:46] | We don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[28:47] | but someone gave us up. | 但有人通风报信了 |
[28:49] | The senator had inside information. | 参议员有内部情报 |
[28:51] | I know. Details. | 是啊 而且很详细 |
[28:52] | It’s like Nadeer had eyes inside our… | 就好像纳迪尔安插了耳目在 |
[28:56] | Our headquarters. | 我们总部里 |
[29:02] | You’ve been studying Aida even though you were ordered not to. | 你一直在研究艾达 尽管有命令不许你这么做 |
[29:04] | Yeah, Jemma, okay — | 对 珍玛 |
[29:05] | I tried to give you a wide berth | 我本想放你一马 |
[29:06] | because I knew you were worrying it through, | 因为我知道你在渐渐缓过来 |
[29:08] | but this is an obsession. | 但这也太痴迷了 |
[29:09] | You turned it on, didn’t you? | 你打开了它吧 |
[29:10] | It’s not an obsession. | 不是痴迷 |
[29:11] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[29:13] | did you turn on Aida’s ocular receptors? | 你有打开艾达的目镜接收器吗 |
[29:16] | Okay. Okay, yes. | 好吧 有 |
[29:18] | I-I-I see where you’re going with this, | 我能明白你的意思 |
[29:19] | and you’re not wrong — | 你是对的 |
[29:20] | We personally gave Radcliffe Deathlok’s eye technology. | 是我们把死亡战士的眼睛设备给了拉德克里夫 |
[29:23] | Aida has it inside her head, doesn’t she? | 艾达脑袋里就用了 对吧 |
[29:25] | Yeah, but, Jemma — | 对 但是 珍玛 |
[29:25] | A camera, watching us this whole time. | 一台摄像机 一直在监视着我们 |
[29:28] | Aida hacked our base. | 艾达黑了我们基地 |
[29:30] | Hell, it could’ve been broadcasting. | 它可能一直在广播信号 |
[29:31] | Nadeer knew the details of our mission. | 纳迪尔知道我们任务的细节 |
[29:33] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 那不可能 |
[29:34] | I wasn’t in that briefing. Aida never saw that. | 我当时没有参加任务简报 艾达没看到那个 |
[29:36] | Why on earth would you do this?! | 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:37] | You put us all at risk in a hundred ways. | 你让我们都陷入了各种危险 |
[29:40] | Jemma. Jemma, please. Just stop, okay? | 珍玛 求你 别说了 |
[29:42] | I have a working theory. | 我有个理论 |
[29:43] | I wanted to help you get through this obsession of yours, | 我本想帮你忘记这份痴迷 |
[29:45] | but if you continue to — | 但如果你还这么… |
[29:46] | It’s not an obsession! | 不是痴迷 |
[29:52] | Jemma, it’s an investigation. | 珍玛 这是调查 |
[30:00] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你究竟对我做了什么 |
[30:05] | Answer me. What did you do? | 回答我 你做了什么 |
[30:07] | – What tipped you off? – Because I’m not an idiot. | -你怎么发现的 -因为我不是白痴 |
[30:10] | And I got hurt. | 而且我受伤了 |
[30:11] | Oh, I was worried about injuries, | 我还担心受伤的事 |
[30:12] | but there wasn’t time to… | 但没有时间 |
[30:14] | Tell me, how does it feel? | 告诉我 感觉如何 |
[30:16] | What’s your reaction? | 你的反应是什么 |
[30:17] | How does it feel? | 什么感觉 |
[30:18] | How much of me is me? | 我有多少是我 |
[30:20] | Am I even me at all? | 我还是我吗 |
[30:22] | I assure you, the real Melinda May is fine. | 我向你保证 真正的梅琳达·梅没事 |
[30:25] | She’s safe and healthy… and under my protection. | 她安全健康 在我的保护之下 |
[30:29] | I don’t care about your assurances. | 我才不管你的保证 |
[30:31] | You had me spy on my own people. | 你让我变成了监视自己人的间谍 |
[30:33] | “Your own people”! That’s delightful. | “你自己人” 太可爱了 |
[30:37] | Please, believe me, | 拜托 相信我 |
[30:38] | everyone is gonna come out of this all right. | 最终不会有人受伤害的 |
[30:41] | I don’t know. | 未必 |
[30:42] | Once I tell Coulson, it might be rough for you. | 等我告诉科尔森 你恐怕要不好受了 |
[30:44] | You’re not telling Coulson. | 你不会告诉科尔森的 |
[30:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:49] | Because you have a mission. Call it an instinct. | 因为你有个任务 可以称之为直觉 |
[30:51] | It’ll kick in when it’s time. | 时候到了就会启动 |
[30:53] | Till then, you won’t be able to jeopardize what you need to do. | 在那之前 你无法危及你的任务 |
[30:56] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[30:58] | See, I sent you in unaware | 瞧 我让你毫不知情 |
[31:00] | so that you would seem more real. | 这样你能显得更加真实 |
[31:02] | I didn’t want you distracted by such…things. | 我就是不希望你被这些事分心 |
[31:06] | You can’t know when May’s memories end | 你无法分辨梅的记忆和 |
[31:08] | and my coding begins. | 我的编程的分界线 |
[31:09] | It’s all one. | 都合为一体了 |
[31:11] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:13] | I know it’s not easy to accept. | 我知道这不好接受 |
[31:15] | There’s enough May in me to do what has to be done. | 我心里有足够的梅 让我做该做的事 |
[31:27] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[31:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:30] | It’s programming. | 这是编程 |
[31:32] | That’s why I won’t tell Coulson who I am? | 所以我不会告诉科尔森我是什么 |
[31:36] | Did you program me so I can’t tell anyone? | 你编程我让我不能告诉任何人吗 |
[31:39] | No. | 不对 |
[31:41] | I programmed you so you wouldn’t want to. | 我编程你 让你不想那么做 |
[31:49] | There’s no reason to resist. You don’t need to. | 你没理由抗拒 也不需要抗拒 |
[31:52] | Why don’t you simply… do what you truly want? | 你为什么不…做你真想做的呢 |
[31:58] | What do you think I want? | 你觉得我想做什么 |
[31:59] | Come now. We both know. | 得了 我们都知道的 |
[32:02] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[32:05] | I’ve been inside your brain. | 我进入过你的大脑 |
[32:07] | I know what you want, or, rather… | 我知道你想要什么 或者说 |
[32:11] | whom. | 想要谁 |
[32:16] | See? You do know. | 瞧 你是知道的 |
[32:20] | I’ve seen the closeness between you. | 我见到过你们多么亲密 |
[32:21] | It’s always been there, | 这一直存在 |
[32:22] | but you’ve been resisting that, too. | 但你一直抗拒它 |
[32:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:29] | If only May — and you, for that matter — | 真希望梅 还有你 |
[32:30] | could be…happy. | 能…快乐起来 |
[32:34] | Forget duty and honor and simply take what you want. | 忘记责任和荣誉 去争取你想要的 |
[32:36] | You are who you are. | 你就是你 |
[32:40] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[32:41] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[32:43] | But May has no time for happiness. | 但梅没时间快乐 |
[32:46] | She’s too busy fighting some fight she’s already lost in her past | 她在忙于打一场她早就输掉的战役 |
[32:49] | long enough to enjoy… | 所以不能… |
[32:54] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[32:55] | Is that what May needs? | 这就是梅需要的吗 |
[33:01] | Get away from her. | 离她远点 |
[33:02] | What’s — Fi– Fitz, what’s going on? | 菲兹 怎么回事 |
[33:03] | You don’t talk to him. | 别跟他说话 |
[33:05] | Did you think he wouldn’t find out? | 你以为他不会发现吗 |
[33:07] | Fitz had a theory after Aida betrayed us — | 艾达背叛我们后 菲兹有个理论 |
[33:09] | that it wasn’t reading the Darkhold that changed her. | 改变她的不是读《黑暗神书》 |
[33:11] | That you programmed her to do it. | 是你编程她那么做的 |
[33:13] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[33:14] | Fitz, I can explain. | 菲兹 我可以解释 |
[33:19] | May? What are you doing here? | 梅 你怎么会在这儿 |
[33:21] | Something Fitz said got me thinking. | 菲兹的话让我思考起来 |
[33:23] | And then the leak. | 还有内鬼的事 |
[33:25] | Came to see what he knew. | 就来问问他都知道什么 |
[33:28] | And the truth came out. | 于是就问出了真相 |
[33:31] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开 |
[33:45] | How’d the mission go? | 任务怎么样 |
[33:46] | Not well. | 不怎么样 |
[33:48] | We could have used you. | 你要是在就好了 |
[33:51] | Well, I’m sure that — | 我相信 |
[33:53] | I’m tired of playing games, Mack. | 我不想再玩游戏了 迈克 |
[33:56] | Coulson said that if I wanted to know where you went today, | 科尔森说如果我想知道你今天去了哪 |
[33:58] | I should ask, and he’s right. | 就该直接问 他是对的 |
[34:07] | I went to see my ex. | 我去见我前妻了 |
[34:09] | I-I’ve been wanting to talk to you about this, and… | 我一直想跟你谈这事 |
[34:12] | tell you about Hope. | 跟你讲霍普的事 |
[34:13] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[34:16] | All right. That’s it, then. | 好吧 就是这样喽 |
[34:19] | Elena — | 埃琳娜 |
[34:19] | No, I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. | 不 我考虑了很多 |
[34:22] | And you know, we go out to dinner, | 我们出去吃饭 |
[34:25] | and then you do nothing, | 然后你什么都不做 |
[34:26] | and then we do something, and then you go away. | 然后我们做了什么 然后你又走了 |
[34:28] | Because I don’t take this lightly. | 因为我对此事很认真 |
[34:29] | Look, Mack, I like you. | 迈克 我喜欢你 |
[34:34] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[34:35] | But this… | 但是这… |
[34:38] | I’m not a jealous woman. | 我不是个嫉妒的人 |
[34:39] | I don’t pry, I don’t nag. | 我不打探 我不唠叨 |
[34:41] | That’s not me. | 我不是这样的 |
[34:42] | That’s a… | 那是… |
[34:45] | That’s a cliche. | 老套 |
[34:47] | And I refuse to be a cliche. | 我不想做个老套的人 |
[34:49] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:50] | So, if you want to be a man that has secrets | 如果你想做个守秘密的人 |
[34:53] | and goes off and meets other women, that’s fine. | 去见其他女人 那好 |
[34:56] | But that’s another cliche I’m not interested in. | 但这也是我不感兴趣的老套 |
[35:02] | I love that you’re not a cliche. | 我喜欢你不老套 |
[35:07] | Hope was my daughter. | 霍普是我女儿 |
[35:11] | And she died. | 她死了 |
[35:13] | – Oh, my God. – No. It’s — It’s okay. | -天呐 -不 没事 |
[35:15] | It’s… | 那是… |
[35:16] | It was 11 years ago. | 11年前 |
[35:17] | My ex, Nicole… | 我前妻 妮可 |
[35:21] | we had a life planned together. | 我们本来计划共度终生 |
[35:24] | She got pregnant, and we were happy. | 她怀孕了 我们很幸福 |
[35:27] | But… | 但 |
[35:29] | when Hope was born, it was, | 霍普出生后 |
[35:34] | it was touch and go… | 情况很危险 |
[35:36] | and she only lived for four days. | 她只活了四天 |
[35:40] | Her story was over before it ever started. | 她的故事还未开始就结束了 |
[35:45] | Mack, I didn’t know. | 迈克 我不知道 |
[35:46] | No, I know. I know. | 是啊 |
[35:52] | But tomorrow’s Hope’s birthday. | 但明天是霍普的生日 |
[35:55] | And Nicole has a hard time with it. | 妮可很难受 |
[35:57] | That’s why she texted me. | 所以才给我发短信 |
[36:00] | So I went to see her so she wouldn’t be alone. | 我去见了她 让她不用一个人度过 |
[36:04] | Maybe I wanted to spend a day remembering Hope, also. | 或许我也想花一天时间来缅怀霍普 |
[36:11] | I’ve been wanting to tell you that for a while. | 我早就想告诉你了 |
[36:14] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Mack. | 真对不起 迈克 |
[36:31] | Long day. Drink. | 今天真漫长 喝一杯吧 |
[36:36] | Today wasn’t great. | 今天不怎么样 |
[36:39] | Cauliflower isn’t great. | 花椰菜才叫不怎么样 |
[36:42] | Today was a kick in the balls. | 今天简直蛋疼 |
[36:44] | You know that won’t be the end of it. | 你知道这事没完吧 |
[36:47] | Nadeer busted us. | 纳迪尔抓到我们 |
[36:48] | S.H.I.E.L.D.’s on the ropes again. | 神盾局再次岌岌可危 |
[36:49] | – Talbot’s pissed. – Talbot’s always pissed. | -塔伯特发怒 -他总在发怒 |
[36:51] | Yeah. But this time he has a point. | 是啊 但这次他事出有因 |
[36:54] | I was reckless. | 我太鲁莽了 |
[36:56] | Why didn’t I listen to him? | 我为什么不听他的 |
[36:57] | You were protecting your people. | 你是在保护你的人 |
[37:00] | Yeah, but — | 对 但是 |
[37:00] | Reckless? Maybe. | 或许是鲁莽 |
[37:03] | Who cares? | 但谁管呢 |
[37:05] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[37:07] | we are who we are. | 我们就是我们 |
[37:10] | Flaws and all. | 包括我们的缺点 |
[37:12] | And you’re fine with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:20] | I am. | 我不介意 |
[37:33] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[37:34] | Oh, Fitz, this has all been a big misunderstanding. | 菲兹 这一切都是个大误会 |
[37:37] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[37:38] | Things just got out of control. | 事情就是失控了 |
[37:40] | Yeah, they did. | 是啊 |
[37:41] | You know, the whole time I was testing my theory, | 我测试自己的理论 |
[37:43] | looking into what you did, | 调查你的作为时 |
[37:45] | do you know what I wanted to find more than anything? | 知道我最想发现的是什么吗 |
[37:48] | That I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[37:49] | – I know — – Because you’re my friend. | -我知道 -因为你是我的朋友 |
[37:53] | But it’s a pattern. | 但你总是这样 |
[37:54] | I almost hoped this time it was my paranoia. | 我都希望这次是我多疑 |
[37:56] | I actually hoped I was paranoid. | 我真的希望是自己多疑 |
[38:00] | But no. | 但不是 |
[38:02] | You’ve turned on everyone. | 你背叛了所有人 |
[38:03] | No, no, Fitz, I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 不不 菲兹 我并不想伤害任何人 |
[38:05] | I-I-I wanted to help everyone. | 我是想帮助大家 |
[38:07] | That — That — That’s — That’s what this is about. | 这才是这一切的核心 |
[38:10] | These people matter to me. | 我很在意这些人的 |
[38:11] | You’ve got a sociopathic way of showing it. | 你的表现方式像个反社会 |
[38:13] | I don’t bond well with actual people. | 我不擅长跟真人打交道 |
[38:14] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[38:17] | When you rescued me from Hive, | 你从蜂巢手里救我出来时 |
[38:19] | they were ready to lock me up. | 他们都打算把我关起来了 |
[38:21] | You believed in me. You stood by me. | 是你相信了我 站在我这边 |
[38:23] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[38:24] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是错 |
[38:26] | You’ve been more than a friend. | 你对我胜于朋友 |
[38:30] | You’ve been like a son to me. | 你就像我儿子 |
[38:31] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[38:33] | that’s why this sucks. | 所以这才格外让人难受 |
[38:35] | I get overeager, Fitz. You know that. | 我会热心过头 菲兹 你知道的 |
[38:37] | But I meant well. I still do. | 但我本意是好的 现在也是 |
[38:39] | Talk to them, Fitz. Help me explain it to them. | 跟他们谈谈 菲兹 帮我跟他们解释 |
[38:44] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[38:45] | I wouldn’t harm anyone. | 我绝不会伤害任何人 |
[38:47] | My only goal is to preserve life. | 我唯一的目标就是保护生命 |
[38:49] | My first priority, always. | 这一向是我的首要目标 |
[38:55] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:06] | Fitz. Fitz, no. | 菲兹 菲兹 别 |
[39:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:10] | I need to borrow that, please. | 我需要借用一下 |
[39:14] | I-I still have feelings. | 我对你还有感情 |
[39:16] | I still care about you, Fitz. | 我还在乎你的 菲兹 |
[39:19] | I’ve got to hand it to Radcliffe. | 真佩服拉德克里夫 |
[39:19] | You certainly act like it. | 你真像样 |
[39:29] | I still care about you, Fitz. | 我还在乎你的 菲兹 |
[39:32] | I still care about you, Fitz. | 我还在乎你的 菲兹 |
[39:35] | I still care about you, Fitz. | 我还在乎你的 菲兹 |
[39:37] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[39:47] | Gonna need some assistance. | 我需要协助 |
[39:49] | Medical and engineering. | 医疗和工程的 |
[39:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:56] | Looks like you have a problem. | 看来你有麻烦了 |
[39:59] | I knew this was coming. | 我早知道这一天会来 |
[40:00] | I knew it the moment Aida failed to get the Darkhold | 艾达没能拿到《黑暗神书》时 我就知道 |
[40:02] | I wasn’t safe. | 我不安全了 |
[40:04] | So I replaced myself. | 所以我替换了自己 |
[40:05] | And that’s when you first called me. | 并第一次联系了我 |
[40:06] | Seemed prudent, given how exposed I’d become. | 看上去是明智之举 鉴于我暴露了自己 |
[40:09] | I said I needed your protection. Now you can see why. | 我说过我需要你的保护 现在你明白为什么了 |
[40:12] | But I won’t be the one protecting you. | 但我不会保护你 |
[40:15] | You’ll have to meet the Superior. | 你得去见上方 |
[40:18] | Fine. Whatever it takes. | 好吧 怎样都行 |
[40:29] | How’s our guest? | 我们的客人如何 |
[40:31] | Didn’t give you any lip, did she? | 她没还嘴吧 |
[40:32] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[40:34] | She’s been a model patient, even with the move. | 她是个模范病人 转移时也是 |
[40:39] | I tried the scenario you suggested. | 我试了你提议的模拟 |
[40:41] | A memory. | 一段记忆 |
[40:42] | Well, an altered memory, | 修改过的记忆 |
[40:43] | but there was enough for me to work with. | 但足够我发挥的了 |
[40:45] | I’m easing her pain. | 我在减缓她的痛苦 |
[40:47] | It’s working even better than the other programs. | 甚至比其他的程序效果都好 |
[40:51] | May herself proved to be the key. | 梅自己就是关键 |
[40:54] | Peacefulness wasn’t enough. She’d keep fighting. | 宁静不够 她只会继续作战 |
[40:57] | And fighting wasn’t enough. She’d win. | 作战还不够 她总会赢 |
[40:59] | But once I remembered that she was fighting | 但一旦我记起她在打一场 |
[41:00] | a fight she’d already lost… | 她已经输掉的战役 |
[41:04] | all I had to do was change the fight… | 我只需要改变那场战役 |
[41:07] | take her back to Bahrain. | 带她回到巴林岛 |
[41:37] | Did you see that move? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:39] | How did she take out that many people? | 她是怎么打趴这么多人的 |
[41:40] | Had to have been 30 guys. | 得有30个人吧 |
[41:41] | They’re saying the mother was the one | 他们说是那个母亲 |
[41:43] | who made everyone crazy with her powers. | 用她的异能让大家都失心疯了 |
[41:45] | Agent May took them all on. | 梅特工干掉了所有人 |
[41:47] | The Cavalry went in after all. | 救兵[铁骑]终究还是去了 |
[41:52] | Melinda? | 梅琳达 |
[41:54] | I did it, Andrew. | 我做到了 安德鲁 |
[42:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:05] | I saved the girl. | 我救了那女孩 |
[42:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |