时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | This is what gave you your super-strength? | 就是它给了你神力 |
[00:04] | We used a modified version | 我们用的是 |
[00:05] | of that formula you confiscated from Agent Johnson’s father. | 从约翰逊特工父亲那里没收的配方的改良版 |
[00:08] | S.H.I.E.L.D. Isn’t going away. We need to strike back. | 神盾局不会自动消失 我们得还击 |
[00:10] | I can assemble a team. | 我可以组织队伍 |
[00:11] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[00:12] | I think it’s time The Superior sends some men of his own. | 我觉得上方该派自己的人来了 |
[00:14] | Anton Ivanov, a reclusive industrialist | 安东·艾文诺夫 深居简出的实业家 |
[00:17] | with a submarine. | 有艘潜艇 |
[00:18] | Bingo. | 就是它 |
[00:18] | You said you wanted to destroy the Inhumans | 你说你想消灭异人 |
[00:20] | and the thing that brought them upon us. | 和将他们带来的东西 |
[00:23] | – What is it? – A man. | -是什么 -一个人 |
[00:25] | You can help me get to him? | 你能帮我找到他吗 |
[00:26] | You’re not May. He switched you, didn’t he? | 你不是梅 他把你调包了 是吗 |
[00:28] | Where’s the real May? | 真的梅在哪 |
[00:29] | How’s our guest? | 我们的客人如何 |
[00:31] | She’s been a model patient, even with the move. | 她是个模范病人 转移时也是 |
[00:33] | We’ll find her. I promise. | 我们会找到她的 我保证 |
[00:49] | I’d be the first to admit | 我愿第一个承认 |
[00:50] | that I’ve followed my worst instincts at times. | 我有时会听从最错误的直觉行事 |
[00:52] | Last year. | 去年 |
[00:53] | Loss will make you do that. | 失去爱人会让人走上这条路 |
[00:55] | It feels good in the moment… | 也许当时感觉很好 |
[00:57] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[00:58] | …but it never ends well. | 但结果从来都不好 |
[01:00] | I’ve lost my temper. I’ve killed. | 我失控了 杀了人 |
[01:04] | But lately… | 但最近 |
[01:07] | I have this voice in my head | 我脑中一直有个声音 |
[01:08] | telling me not to go down that path again. | 叫我不要重蹈覆辙 |
[01:11] | It’s telling me to be patient, | 让我保持耐心 |
[01:13] | to stay steady. | 保持稳定 |
[01:15] | I take it you don’t mean me, sir. | 你应该不是在说我吧 长官 |
[01:18] | It’s Agent May. | 是梅特工 |
[01:20] | She’d tell me to stay on mission. | 她会让我专注于任务 |
[01:21] | Listen to the woman. | 听取她的意见吧 |
[01:22] | She knows what she’s talking about. | 她明白事理 |
[01:24] | Hold on. This could be her. | 等等 可能是她 |
[01:30] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[01:31] | This woman disappeared from her old life. | 这女人抛下了过去的生活 |
[01:33] | We don’t know if we can trust her, | 我们不确定是否能信任她 |
[01:34] | but she could be — | 但她有可能 |
[01:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:36] | She could lead us to May. | 她可能带我们找到梅 |
[01:40] | Damn it. I don’t have confirmation. | 该死 我没法确认身份 |
[01:42] | Her face will be all the confirmation we need. | 她的脸就能确认一切 |
[01:44] | Buenos dias, Roberto. | 早上好 罗伯特 |
[01:45] | I’ll have the usual, please. | 老样子 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Ready to go, Agnes. | 都好了 艾格妮丝 |
[01:49] | How is your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[01:50] | Good day so far, thanks. | 还不错 谢谢 |
[01:56] | I’d say that’s confirmation. | 这可以算确认身份了 |
[02:11] | My God… | 我的天 |
[02:13] | Aida, it’s astonishing. | 艾达 太惊人了 |
[02:16] | Agent May kept finding the edges of our simulations. | 梅特工总能找到模拟情景的边际 |
[02:19] | That’s no longer a concern, | 但这不成问题了 |
[02:21] | given the Earth has no edges. | 因为地球本就没有边际 |
[02:22] | It’s round. | 它是圆的 |
[02:24] | I understood that conceptually, we were building a world, | 我明白我们是在创建一个世界 |
[02:27] | but I-I didn’t expect you would build our entire world. | 但我没想到你可以建造整个世界 |
[02:29] | With slight improvements. | 还有小小的改进 |
[02:33] | And Agent May — she’s…happy? | 梅特工 她…快乐吗 |
[02:36] | The clinical definition of happy is difficult to quantify. | 临床中快乐的定义很难量化 |
[02:40] | But she meets much of the criteria. | 但她符合大多数的标准 |
[02:41] | Well, then, that’s a yes. | 那就是了 |
[02:45] | Whatever price we needed to pay for the Darkhold… | 为了《黑暗神书》付出的所有代价 |
[02:49] | it was worth it. | 都值了 |
[02:56] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[02:57] | Morning checkup? | 早间查岗吗 |
[02:58] | It’s midnight. | 现在是半夜 |
[03:00] | Does that thing have to be in here? | 那玩意有必要在这儿吗 |
[03:03] | Of course not. | 没有 |
[03:09] | Well, this place is perfect. All the power we need. | 这里太完美了 电力充足 |
[03:13] | And undetectable? | 而且追查不到 |
[03:14] | I believe so. | 我觉得是 |
[03:16] | I’ve lived here for many years. | 我已经在这儿生活多年了 |
[03:18] | Great! But that — that book — | 真棒 但那本书 |
[03:19] | you really shouldn’t… touch that. | 你真不该碰的 |
[03:21] | It’s — it’s dangerous, powerful. | 它很危险 很强大 |
[03:23] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[03:25] | I read it while you were sleeping. | 你睡觉时我看过了 |
[03:27] | You did what?! | 你做了什么 |
[03:28] | I specifically said it was mine to examine, decipher — | 我特别嘱咐过它只能由我查看破译 |
[03:31] | You said it would help me find a solution — | 你说过 它会帮我找到解决办法 |
[03:33] | to eliminate the Inhuman problem. | 消灭异人 |
[03:36] | I said don’t touch it! | 我说过别碰它 |
[03:38] | Could warp the senses, corrupt the mind. | 它会扭曲感官 腐蚀心智 |
[03:40] | Relax. I glanced at it, | 放松 我瞟了一眼 |
[03:42] | and it gave me a simple answer. | 它给了我一个简单的答案 |
[03:46] | You. | 你 |
[03:50] | Why do you think you’re still alive? | 不然你以为你为什么还活着 |
[03:52] | As we discussed when you first arrived, | 你刚到的时候 我们就说过 |
[03:55] | we have plans… | 我们有计划 |
[03:57] | for a future together. | 打造共同的未来 |
[03:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:00] | I’ve already worked out the first step. | 我已经研究出了第一步 |
[04:02] | You found an Inhuman to dangle in front of S.H.I.E.L.D.? | 你找到引诱神盾局上钩的异人了 |
[04:04] | Well, no. | 没有 |
[04:05] | Because as you’re aware, | 因为你们也知道的 |
[04:07] | they are not easy to come by. | 他们不是随处都有 |
[04:12] | Until now. | 现在有办法了 |
[04:20] | Pure Terrigen crystals. | 纯泰瑞根水晶 |
[04:23] | I picked up some samples last year when I was working for a… | 我去年为前赞助人工作时 |
[04:27] | previous benefactor. | 顺手拿了一些 |
[04:29] | His goals were — | 他的目标 |
[04:30] | well, the complete opposite of yours, | 跟你们截然相反 |
[04:31] | so I’ve been working to refine the compound, | 我一直在研究如何提纯化合物 |
[04:34] | grow it — | 制造更多 |
[04:36] | Superior — | 头儿 |
[04:37] | The — the chemical in this pure form is harmless to humans. | 这种纯的化学物质对人类无害 |
[04:41] | If you’re a potential Inhuman, however… | 但如果你是潜在的异人 |
[04:45] | it will turn you. | 它会转化你 |
[04:48] | We’re counting on it. | 那最好了 |
[04:53] | For the love of — What now? | 我的天啊 又怎么了 |
[04:56] | That’s for me. | 这个是给我的 |
[04:58] | Dial in that scanner. | 扫描仪敏感性调低 |
[04:59] | I can’t have it detecting every metal clothes hanger | 不能让它把金属衣架都当成 |
[05:01] | as an LMD. | 生化机器人替身 |
[05:02] | Coulson’s a prosthetic hand, for God sakes. | 科尔森还装了假手呢 拜托 |
[05:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:08] | That’s enough for now. | 好了 |
[05:13] | Agent Simmons? | 西蒙斯特工 |
[05:16] | It’s not good news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不是好消息 |
[05:18] | The serum that’s been giving you your strength… | 给你神力的血清 |
[05:21] | it…is… | 它是… |
[05:24] | potentially lethal. | 潜在致命的 |
[05:27] | So you’re saying it’s… | 你的意思是它… |
[05:29] | a little risky. | 有点风险 |
[05:31] | I’m saying it’s Russian roulette. | 我的意思是 这是玩命 |
[05:33] | You’ve been fortunate so far, | 目前你还算幸运 |
[05:35] | but the next injection… | 但是下次注射 |
[05:37] | might cause cardiac arrest. | 可能会导致心脏停搏 |
[05:40] | And if it doesn’t, | 即便没有 |
[05:41] | the one after is even more likely to kill you, | 再下一次注射 害死你的可能性会更高 |
[05:44] | and so on and so on until… | 如此循环往复直到… |
[05:46] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[05:47] | Don’t sugarcoat it, Doc. | 不必粉饰 博士 |
[05:50] | And by that, I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[05:52] | please, go ahead and sugarcoat it. | 请捡好听的说 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:56] | I know General Talbot was hoping to replicate | 我知道塔伯特准将本想复制 |
[05:58] | what was done to Steve Rogers, but… | 史蒂夫·罗杰斯的案例 但是 |
[06:01] | But you’ll never be Captain America. | 你永远无法成为美国队长 |
[06:03] | But, you know, I agreed not to take the serum | 但我同意了在你完成 |
[06:06] | until you completed the medical tests. | 体检前不注射血清 |
[06:07] | I’m even in daily physical conditioning, | 我甚至进行了日常锻炼 |
[06:09] | learning to fight. | 学习战斗 |
[06:10] | Yeah, and I hear you’re doing well. | 嗯 我听说你做得不错 |
[06:12] | Agent Piper had me pinned in 10 seconds this morning. | 派珀特工今天早上只用10秒就把我擒住了 |
[06:17] | Tomorrow, it will be 12. | 明天会是12秒 |
[06:19] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[06:21] | I need my strength. We’re already a man down. | 我需要我的神力 我们已经少了一个人了 |
[06:24] | Look, we are all doing everything to find Agent May. | 我们都在竭尽所能地找梅特工 |
[06:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:28] | And I’m a team player. | 我是个有团队精神的人 |
[06:30] | I’m willing to play any position that gets us the win. | 只要能赢 我可以打任何位置 |
[06:32] | But I already went from head coach to quarterback, | 但我已经从主教练变成四分卫了 |
[06:34] | and now you’re telling me | 现在你跟我说 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna be on the bench for the season? | 这个赛季我要一直做替补 |
[06:39] | Sir… | 长官 |
[06:41] | I have no doubt | 我毫不怀疑 |
[06:43] | you will find your place on the footie squad. | 你会在球队里找到自己的位置 |
[06:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, straight from engineering | 女士们先生们 刚从工程部拿来 |
[06:49] | and complete with all the modifications that you requested. | 我完成了你要求的全部修改 |
[06:52] | Director Mace, say goodbye to your briefcase, because… | 梅斯局长 跟你的公文包说再见吧 因为 |
[06:57] | …you now have a serum-delivery device | 现在你的血清注射装置 |
[06:59] | on the belt of your suit. | 就装在你西装腰带上 |
[07:00] | Just one turn, | 只要一扭 |
[07:01] | and the injection is delivered directly into the… | 就可以直接注射进入… |
[07:05] | The tests — The tests didn’t go that well, did they? | 测试结果不太好 对不对 |
[07:07] | Okay. Well, in that case, | 好吧 那样的话 |
[07:08] | it’s also good that we added a heart monitor and a GPS, | 那也没事 我们增加了心脏监护仪和定位系统 |
[07:11] | – so when you do use the injection – Fitz. | -你注射的时候 -菲兹 |
[07:13] | He can’t. | 他不能注射 |
[07:15] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[07:20] | You could — could’ve told me that | 你应该在我展示之前 |
[07:21] | before I did my whole big presentation. | 就告诉我的 |
[07:21] | Director, we got to keep you on schedule. | 局长 我们得维持你的日程 |
[07:24] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:31] | If our friends in Calgary could take asset 63-D94A, | 如果卡尔加里的朋友能护送63-D94A号 |
[07:34] | that would be better. | 那就再好不过了 |
[07:35] | She’s gonna need a cold climate. | 她需要寒冷气候 |
[07:37] | And remember, the relocation data | 记住 新安置点数据 |
[07:38] | is for S.H.I.E.L.D.’s eyes only, | 只允许神盾局的人看 |
[07:40] | so if you get any pushback, you know how to find me. | 如果你遇到任何阻力 你知道如何联系我 |
[07:43] | Copy that, Agent Johnson. | 收到 约翰逊特工 |
[07:45] | Inhuman relocation? | 异人重新安置 |
[07:47] | The people who want to kill them have the Darkhold. | 追杀他们的人持有《黑暗神书》 |
[07:48] | We have to assume that every Inhuman is a potential target. | 我们得假设每个异人都是潜在目标 |
[07:52] | Senator Nadeer is gonna fight us on this. | 纳迪尔参议员会阻挠我们的 |
[07:54] | The Sokovia Accords give her a right to their locations. | 《索科威亚协议》让她有权知晓异人位置 |
[07:57] | That’s why you’ll make sure the U.N. backs our play, | 所以你要确保联合国支持我们的行动 |
[07:59] | no matter how many grueling bureaucratic conference calls | 不管你要开多少折磨人的官僚主义 |
[08:03] | you have to make. | 电话会议 |
[08:08] | Phil, how’s the fishing expedition? | 菲尔 盘问得如何 |
[08:11] | Turns out Fitz was right. | 看来菲兹是对的 |
[08:12] | Radcliffe didn’t create Aida out of thin air. | 拉德克里夫不是凭空创造了艾达 |
[08:15] | He modeled her after someone — | 他仿照一个人造出了她 |
[08:17] | a woman named Agnes Kitsworth. | 这个女人叫艾格妮丝·凯茨沃思 |
[08:20] | Australian expat living in Spain. | 现居西班牙的澳大利亚人 |
[08:22] | We’ve been surveilling her, but she seems uncompromised. | 我们在监视她 但看起来她并不是他的同伙 |
[08:24] | Well, let’s hope she can lead us to Agent May. | 但愿她能带我们找到梅特工 |
[08:27] | So how can I help? | 那我能帮什么忙呢 |
[08:29] | You’re doing it. | 你就在帮忙啊 |
[08:31] | I want to be here for you, Phil. | 我想真正帮到你 菲尔 |
[08:34] | Radcliffe has the Darkhold, May is missing, | 拉德克里夫拿到了《黑暗神书》 梅失踪了 |
[08:37] | Nadeer and her Russians are gunning for the Inhumans. | 纳迪尔和她的俄罗斯人在追杀异人 |
[08:39] | I need to do something more. | 我必须多出些力 |
[08:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:42] | I felt the same way when I started working with the Avengers. | 我开始和复仇者们共事时也是这种感觉 |
[08:45] | It’s not easy to find your place | 跟英雄和神共事 |
[08:46] | when you’re working with heroes and Gods. | 不容易找好自己的位置 |
[08:50] | So what did you do? | 那你是怎么做的 |
[08:52] | I did my best to protect the team. | 尽我最大努力保护我的团队 |
[08:55] | Turns out I had a role to play. | 结果发现有需要我来扮演的角色 |
[08:57] | You’ll make the right decision at the right time. | 在正确的时间 你会做出正确的决定 |
[08:59] | Or you’ll get an Asgardian staff through the chest. | 或者你会被阿斯加德的权杖穿心 |
[09:01] | I’d try to avoid that part. | 这个还是尽量避免吧 |
[09:03] | Goes without saying. | 不用说了 |
[09:05] | Thanks, Phil. | 谢谢 菲尔 |
[09:17] | It’s a replica, you know. | 那是个复制品 |
[09:19] | The original’s in Majorca. | 原件在马略卡岛 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[09:23] | You know because you’ve spent time in Majorca | 你知道是因为你在马略卡岛待过 |
[09:27] | or because you know a thing or two about replicas? | 还是因为你对复制品略知一二 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[09:33] | Not yet. | 还不 |
[09:34] | But I know about the work you did with Holden Radcliffe. | 但是我知道你和霍顿·拉德克里夫的研究 |
[09:42] | Our work? | 我们的研究 |
[09:47] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不知道 |
[09:48] | Then help me to understand. | 那就帮我理解 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:51] | I don’t want anything to do with that man ever again. | 我不想再和那个人有任何瓜葛 |
[09:54] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[09:55] | Now leave me alone. | 别再来烦我 |
[09:56] | We’re with S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们是神盾局的人 |
[09:58] | We need to talk. | 我们要和你谈谈 |
[10:00] | Show her. | 给她看 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:12] | He actually did it. | 他真的做到了 |
[10:19] | If the U.N. want to play hardball, | 如果联合国想要采取强硬手段 |
[10:20] | then we’ll throw harder. | 那我们就采取更强硬的还击 |
[10:21] | I want the public up in arms | 我要公众强烈抗议 |
[10:22] | about S.H.I.E.L.D. hiding Inhumans in their backyards, | 神盾局在自家后院藏匿异人 |
[10:24] | and I want it by the evening news. | 我要今晚的新闻报道这些 |
[10:26] | I’ll call a press conference. | 我会打电话召开记者招待会 |
[10:27] | And book me some follow-up appearances on talk radio — | 并且帮我预订之后出席电台谈话节目 |
[10:30] | you know which networks — and — | 你们知道哪些电视台 |
[10:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:37] | I need a word. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[10:41] | You’re comfortable with them hearing this? | 让他们听到没问题吗 |
[10:43] | I have no secrets from my staff. | 我对我的员工无所隐瞒 |
[10:49] | We’ve been discussing your role in this. | 我们讨论了你在这当中所扮演的角色 |
[10:52] | You’ve been very impressive on the front lines, | 你一直在前线表现出色 |
[10:54] | proven over and over again your commitment to this cause. | 一次又一次地证明了你对这项事业的忠诚 |
[10:58] | Thank you. I’ve made some sacrifices, yes. | 谢谢你 我做出了一些牺牲 没错 |
[11:00] | I saw it myself. | 我亲眼所见 |
[11:01] | And I’ve wondered… which was worse. | 而我一直在想 哪样更糟 |
[11:04] | Realizing your brother was infected | 意识到你弟弟受到感染 |
[11:07] | and had to die because of it or realizing… | 因此必须死掉 还是意识到 |
[11:10] | you have the same blood coursing through your veins? | 你体内也留着同样的血液 |
[11:14] | I don’t appreciate your implication. | 我不喜欢你的暗示 |
[11:16] | I’m not that alien filth. | 我不是那种外星渣滓 |
[11:18] | Not now. | 现在还不是 |
[11:20] | Maybe not ever. | 也许永远也不会是 |
[11:22] | But that… | 但是 |
[11:24] | gene passes on and on. | 那种基因代代延续 |
[11:27] | And on. | 生生不息 |
[11:28] | Maybe even skips a generation, maybe not. | 也许会隔代相传 也许不会 |
[11:33] | But everyone that carries it is part of the plague. | 但每个携带者都是瘟疫的一部分 |
[11:37] | How dare you. | 你好大胆 |
[11:38] | I want you out of my office. | 离开我的办公室 |
[11:39] | Superior knows it’s not your fault. | 头儿知道 这不是你的错 |
[11:41] | And you’ll play a role in this… | 而且你会扮演一定角色 |
[11:45] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[11:46] | Stop. Wait. | 住手 等等 |
[11:56] | I’m okay — I’m — | 我没事 我… |
[12:00] | No. | 不 |
[12:01] | No! | 不 |
[12:06] | No!! | 不 |
[12:11] | You thought it was me? | 你还以为我是 |
[12:15] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[12:16] | You’re disgusting, you son of a — | 你个恶心的 |
[12:26] | Details are scarce, | 具体情况尚不明确 |
[12:27] | but it appears that Senator Ellen Nadeer’s office | 但看来艾伦·纳迪尔参议员的办公室 |
[12:30] | was ground zero in an explosion that looks deliberately set. | 发生了一起人为爆炸事件 |
[12:34] | Many are asking if Nadeer’s outspoken | 有人质疑 纳迪尔成为袭击目标 |
[12:36] | anti-Inhuman stance made her a target. | 是否由于她公开反对异人的立场 |
[12:38] | Currently, there are no suspects, but the FBI is… | 目前尚未发现嫌疑人 但联调局已… |
[12:41] | Is it possible? | 这可能吗 |
[12:42] | – Could an Inhuman have done this? – No way. | -会是异人做的吗 -不可能 |
[12:44] | They’ve all been accounted for by me. | 我亲自清点过所有异人 |
[12:46] | We can’t account for the Inhumans that we don’t know about | 我们不能清点到我们不知道的异人 |
[12:48] | or the sympathizers. | 还有同情者 |
[12:50] | Come on, you guys. This is just another setup. | 得了 这不过又是个苦肉计 |
[12:52] | Nadeer’s furious about the relocations, | 纳迪尔在为重新安置生气 |
[12:54] | and she wants people riled up against Inhumans. | 想激怒民众对抗异人 |
[12:55] | Would Nadeer go so far as to bomb her own office? | 纳迪尔会使炸自己的办公室这样的险招吗 |
[12:58] | Trust me, she’s gonna show up on the news | 相信我 她会出现在新闻上 |
[13:00] | having just missed the blast, | 说爆炸时自己刚好不在场 |
[13:02] | and she’s gonna pin it all on S.H.I.E.L.D. | 并把责任推给神盾局 |
[13:03] | – That’s what she does. – Daisy. | -她就这样 -黛西 |
[13:04] | We’re just getting confirmation from the FBI. | 刚从联调局处确认 |
[13:06] | We have four confirmed casualties | 总共四人伤亡 |
[13:09] | and one positive identification. | 其中一人身份已确认 |
[13:11] | We are sad to confirm that Senator Ellen Nadeer, | 很遗憾 “人类至上”运动的领导者 |
[13:14] | leader in the Humans First movement, | 艾伦·纳迪尔参议员 |
[13:16] | is among the dead. | 已不幸身亡 |
[13:18] | Reporting live for CNB, we’ll send it back… | 以上由CNB现场报告 |
[13:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:22] | Well, we can’t be too sad. | 也没法太难过 |
[13:23] | She did try to have you killed. | 她还想杀你呢 |
[13:26] | She could’ve been brought to justice. | 她本该公开受审 |
[13:27] | Now we won’t get that chance. | 现在没机会了 |
[13:30] | But it’s not too late to do the right thing. | 但我们还来得及做正确的事 |
[13:33] | Grab what you need. | 拿上装备 |
[13:34] | It’s time to show the world what S.H.I.E.L.D.stands for. | 我们要向世人展示神盾局的立场 |
[13:37] | So I’ll mark you down as shocked but not surprised, | 看来你很震惊 但不吃惊 |
[13:39] | which is surprising. | 这令我吃惊 |
[13:41] | Well, Holden’s whole post-human work | 霍顿整套后人类研究 |
[13:43] | started with replacing body parts, so… | 开始是替换身体器官 |
[13:47] | why not go for the whole shebang? | 为什么不直接做个全套的 |
[13:48] | I can think of about a million reasons why not, | 我可以想到很多不这么做的原因 |
[13:50] | but Radcliffe did it anyway. | 但拉德克里夫还是这么做了 |
[13:52] | He called her Aida. | 他叫她艾达 |
[13:54] | And he could have made her look like anyone, | 他本可以把她塑造成任何一个人的样子 |
[13:56] | but he chose you. | 但他选择了你 |
[13:57] | Yeah, I got that part. Thanks. | 这我看到了 谢谢 |
[13:59] | You said you didn’t work together. | 你说你们不是同事 |
[14:01] | Were you special to him? | 你是他什么特别的人吗 |
[14:05] | I thought so. | 我原本也这么以为 |
[14:07] | But what I really was to him | 但我对于他真正的意义 |
[14:08] | was the one thing he couldn’t quite fix. | 是他唯一无法解决的问题 |
[14:10] | No matter what he tried, | 无论他做什么尝试 |
[14:12] | he always hit a brick wall. | 总是会碰壁 |
[14:14] | How we felt about each other didn’t matter. | 我们之间的感情并不重要 |
[14:16] | What mattered… | 重要的是 |
[14:18] | was that he couldn’t deal with failure. | 他无法接受失败 |
[14:21] | So he left me. | 所以他离开了我 |
[14:24] | Ran, really. | 其实是逃走了 |
[14:27] | What is it? | 你怎么了 |
[14:31] | Glioblastoma multiforme. | 多形性成胶质细胞瘤 |
[14:34] | I know, it’s boring. | 很无趣吧 |
[14:36] | Just your garden variety brain tumor. | 只是个平凡无奇的脑肿瘤 |
[14:39] | But at least it’s in a really interesting place, | 可是它位于一个很微妙的位置 |
[14:41] | which makes it totally inoperable. | 根本无法动手术 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[14:48] | See, that’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[14:50] | So I don’t have to hear that every day. | 不用每天听到别人跟我说这句话 |
[14:56] | Anyway, thanks for ruining | 无论如何 谢谢你们毁了 |
[14:57] | one of the few good days I have left. | 我所剩无几的美好的一天 |
[15:01] | Finding out your nightmare ex | 知道自己不堪回首的前任 |
[15:02] | has built a robot replacement of you | 造了一个机器人来替代我 |
[15:04] | is a lot to process, so… | 一下子很难接受 所以… |
[15:07] | I’d appreciate it if you let me go. | 希望你们能让我离开 |
[15:08] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你离开 |
[15:09] | Coulson… | 科尔森 |
[15:11] | We need to find Radcliffe, | 我们得找到拉德克里夫 |
[15:14] | and you’re gonna help us. | 你得帮我们 |
[15:14] | No, I’m not. | 不 |
[15:16] | I’m living out the rest of my life on my terms, | 我要以我喜欢的方式度过余下的生活 |
[15:18] | and that means having nothing to do with Holden Radcliffe. | 那就是不跟霍顿·拉德克里夫扯上关系 |
[15:23] | I understand your situation, | 我理解你的处境 |
[15:24] | and I don’t want to make you cooperate, | 我不想强迫你配合 |
[15:26] | but if I have to — | 但如果我不得不… |
[15:27] | I wake up and face death every day. | 我每天醒来就在面对死亡 |
[15:30] | You think I’m scared of you? | 你以为我会怕你吗 |
[15:35] | I don’t know what you hope to accomplish | 我不知道你们觉得衣服上 |
[15:37] | by waltzing in here with that logo on your jackets, | 印着那个标志走进来能得到什么结果 |
[15:40] | but it’s bad for all of us. | 但对我们都不妙 |
[15:42] | Director Mace, are Inhumans behind this? | 梅斯局长 幕后黑手是异人吗 |
[15:51] | You said you wanted to show the world what S.H.I.E.L.D. stands for. | 你说你想让世界知道神盾局的立场 |
[15:55] | Well, I was hoping to do that by solving this thing. | 我是希望借由解决这件事让大家知道 |
[15:57] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[16:01] | I guess now I’m the team mascot. | 看来现在我只是球队吉祥物了 |
[16:03] | Director Mace, how will S.H.I.E.L.D. respond? | 梅斯局长 神盾局要如何回应 |
[16:07] | We’ve got an address. | 我们查到了一个地址 |
[16:08] | I’m bringing her into custody. | 我要去抓她 |
[16:12] | Then you’ll be doing it alone. | 那你只能一个人行动了 |
[16:13] | Agnes gets us to Radcliffe. | 艾格妮丝能带我们找到拉德克里夫 |
[16:15] | Radcliffe gets us to May — | 拉德克里夫能带我们找到梅 |
[16:16] | She said she couldn’t help us. | 她说过她帮不了我们 |
[16:17] | She said she wouldn’t. | 她是说她不帮 |
[16:18] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[16:19] | This is a woman’s life — the end of her life. | 这是她的人生 她人生的尽头 |
[16:22] | Just give her some peace. | 不要去打扰她了 |
[16:24] | – This is May we’re talking about. – Yes. May. | -我们要救的是梅 -没错 梅 |
[16:27] | The voice in your head | 你心中那个告诉你 |
[16:27] | telling you not to be reckless this time. | 这次不要鲁莽行事的声音 |
[16:30] | I’m not planning on punching a hole in the universe | 我没打算在宇宙中砸出一个大洞 |
[16:32] | and releasing a demon into the world. | 将恶魔释放到世界上 |
[16:34] | For Agnes, Radcliffe is the demon. | 对于艾格妮丝 拉德克里夫就是恶魔 |
[16:37] | Even if she agrees to reach out to him, | 就算她同意联系他 |
[16:38] | we don’t know if Radcliffe has May. | 我们也不知道梅是不是在拉德克里夫手上 |
[16:40] | We don’t even know if May is still… | 我们甚至不知道梅是不是还… |
[16:42] | Go ahead. | 说啊 |
[16:44] | Finish that thought. | 把你的想法说出来 |
[16:46] | Look, I know how hard it is to let go of someone you love. | 我知道对所爱之人放手有多难 |
[16:50] | But there’s gonna come a time when you have to realize — | 但总有一天 你要放下… |
[16:52] | I’m not giving up on May. | 我不会放弃梅的 |
[16:54] | When I was gone, she never gave up on me. | 我不见的时候 她从来没有放弃过我 |
[16:57] | So I’m gonna make Agnes cooperate. | 我会让艾格妮丝和我们合作的 |
[16:59] | You don’t need to be part of it. | 你不需要参与 |
[17:08] | How am I not finding any trace of bomb-making material? | 我怎么会没发现任何制造炸弹的材料呢 |
[17:11] | Probably the same way I’m not finding any trace of accelerant. | 可能和我没发现任何助燃剂一样 |
[17:15] | Has to be something. | 总该有点什么的 |
[17:16] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[17:18] | And yet, there is nothing. | 然而我们却什么都没找到 |
[17:20] | So, we take a bit of everything | 那我们就什么都带走 |
[17:22] | and test a bit of everything, old-school. | 什么都查一遍 老办法 |
[17:24] | Like in the chem lab, at our old school. | 就像以前我们在学校化学实验室那样 |
[17:27] | Guess who was seen entering Nadeer’s office | 猜猜爆炸前 谁被看到 |
[17:29] | right before the blast? | 进入了纳迪尔的办公室 |
[17:31] | Cattle-prod enthusiast Tucker Shockley. | 赶牛棒爱好者塔克·肖克利 |
[17:35] | He was with the Russians who took the Darkhold. | 他和拿走《黑暗神书》的俄罗斯人是一伙儿 |
[17:37] | And if memory serves, I quaked his ass. | 我记得我可是把他震飞了 |
[17:40] | Senator Nadeer was also aligned with the Russians. | 纳迪尔参议员也和俄罗斯人是一伙儿 |
[17:42] | Why would they want her dead? | 他们为什么想杀了她 |
[17:44] | Villain-on-villain violence? | 狗咬狗 |
[17:45] | If the Russians and Radcliffe have the Darkhold, | 如果俄罗斯人和拉德克里夫拿到了《黑暗神书》 |
[17:47] | they could have created a new, untraceable explosive. | 他们有能力引发一场无迹可寻的爆炸 |
[17:50] | I really hate that book. | 我真恨那本书 |
[17:51] | However they did this, | 不管他们是怎么做到的 |
[17:52] | if Shockley’s not one of the three bodies in the morgue right now, | 如果现在停尸房内的三具尸体中没有肖克利 |
[17:55] | he’s our bomber. We need to find him. | 就是他干的 我们得找到他 |
[17:56] | How does a facial-recognition search in the city | 在这个地球上监控摄像头最多的城市里 |
[17:58] | with the most surveillance cameras on the planet sound? | 进行一轮面部识别搜索怎么样 |
[18:00] | Like a good start. | 这个开端不错 |
[18:22] | – Thought you didn’t make it. – No. | -我还以为你没逃出来 -是啊 |
[18:24] | Almost didn’t. | 差一点 |
[18:26] | I — | 我… |
[18:30] | I told you to bring her to me if she didn’t turn, | 我说如果她没有转化 带她来见我 |
[18:33] | not to set off a bomb and blow her to pieces. | 不是引爆一个炸弹把她炸死 |
[18:35] | I released the Terrigen, like we planned. | 我按照计划释放了泰瑞根水晶 |
[18:39] | She turned. | 她转化了 |
[18:42] | She became a husk, a thing. | 她变成了一个茧 一个怪物 |
[18:45] | Then it exploded. | 然后就爆炸了 |
[18:47] | Maybe the doc’s Terrigen was bad. | 也许博士研制的泰瑞根不好用 |
[18:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:51] | How did you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[18:52] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[18:54] | Give me a chance to prove myself. | 给我一个证明自己的机会 |
[18:57] | I know that I can — | 我知道我能… |
[18:57] | How am I supposed to trust you? | 我怎么能信任你 |
[19:01] | You…are my… | 你…是我的… |
[19:04] | Superior. | 头儿 |
[19:15] | That’s all I wanted to hear. | 我就想听你说这个 |
[19:27] | I leave the city now. | 我要离开这个城市了 |
[19:29] | You’ve made it far too great a risk to even be in this country. | 你惹的祸 让待在这个国家太过危险 |
[19:34] | We both know S.H.I.E.L.D. will come for you | 我们都知道神盾局会来找你 |
[19:36] | and try to take you down. | 并企图抓你 |
[19:38] | And I will take them down with me. | 那我就和他们同归于尽 |
[19:51] | If you have to shoot, be precise. | 如果要开枪 一定要瞄准 |
[19:53] | We don’t even know what these explosives look like. | 我们不知道爆炸物长什么样 |
[19:55] | Got it. | 知道 |
[20:01] | Go. Don’t move. | 上 别动 |
[20:03] | Weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[20:14] | I was planning on coming down here, | 我本来想来这里 |
[20:16] | try to throw my weight around, | 吓唬吓唬你 |
[20:17] | force you to comply. | 逼你就范 |
[20:19] | I came up with some pretty good material, | 我还想了不少好办法 |
[20:21] | but I think the best place to start might be an apology. | 但我想最好的开头 就是道歉 |
[20:25] | I know you don’t want to hear “I’m sorry” anymore, | 我知道你再也不想听”对不起”了 |
[20:27] | so I apologize. | 所以我道歉 |
[20:30] | Really, I do. | 我是真心的 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:35] | Radcliffe took something from me, too. | 拉德克里夫也夺走了我的一样东西 |
[20:37] | Her name is Melinda May. | 她叫梅琳达·梅 |
[20:39] | And she means everything to me. | 她是我的一切 |
[20:51] | I wish there was another way. | 我也希望有别的办法 |
[20:53] | I’m trying not to make it personal because… | 我本不想触及私人情绪 因为… |
[20:56] | May would hate that, but… | 梅肯定不喜欢那样 但是… |
[20:59] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[21:01] | It is. | 这就是涉及私人情绪 |
[21:04] | What do you mean he took her? | 他夺走了她是什么意思 |
[21:07] | He kidnapped her. | 他绑架了她 |
[21:09] | And then he replaced her. | 还换掉了她 |
[21:11] | For weeks, | 几周来 |
[21:12] | we lived with an android imposter right next to us. | 我们跟一个机器人冒牌货一同生活 |
[21:15] | I drank with her, chatting it up. | 我跟她喝酒 跟她聊天 |
[21:19] | She was spying on us on Radcliffe’s behalf. | 她在替拉德克里夫监视我们 |
[21:22] | Once we figured out what he’d done, he was gone. | 等我们发现他的作为时 他已经跑了 |
[21:24] | And I still don’t know what happened to May | 我还是不知道梅到底怎么了 |
[21:28] | or if she’s even still… | 或是她是否还… |
[21:31] | Look, obviously, I’m not his biggest fan, | 听着 我显然不是很喜欢他 |
[21:33] | but I can’t believe Holden would do something like that. | 但我无法相信霍顿会做这样的事 |
[21:36] | He’s all about… | 他一直是想 |
[21:38] | healing, enhancing, prolonging life. | 治愈 增强 延长生命 |
[21:41] | It’s a lot to explain, | 说来话长 |
[21:43] | but Dr. Radcliffe is under the influence | 但拉德克里夫博士受到了 |
[21:45] | of something dark and powerful. | 黑暗而强大的东西的影响 |
[21:46] | He is not the same man you knew. | 他已经不是曾经的那个他了 |
[21:58] | May’s like you. | 梅就像你 |
[22:01] | She’s brave, and she’s not afraid of death. | 勇敢 不惧死亡 |
[22:04] | But she deserves the chance | 但她理应 |
[22:05] | to live what’s left of her life on her own terms. | 以她喜欢的方式度过余下的生活 |
[22:07] | I know you can appreciate that. | 我知道这你能理解 |
[22:17] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[22:29] | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody. | 欢迎被神盾局收监 |
[22:33] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[22:35] | You’re lucky you’re with us and not the FBI. | 你该庆幸你被我们而不是联调局抓到 |
[22:39] | We have you on tape walking into the Senator’s office | 我们有你在爆炸前片刻走入 |
[22:41] | moments before the blast. | 参议员办公室的录像 |
[22:44] | What do you care? | 你管呢 |
[22:45] | That woman hated things like you. | 那女人讨厌你们这些玩意 |
[22:50] | Were you following the Russians’ orders? | 你是听从俄罗斯人的指挥吗 |
[22:53] | We know about Anton Ivanov. | 我们知道安东·艾文诺夫 |
[22:55] | Why’d he target Nadeer? | 他为什么针对纳迪尔 |
[22:57] | Is the Director here? | 局长在吗 |
[23:00] | Did Radcliffe make the bomb? | 是拉德克里夫制造了炸弹吗 |
[23:03] | You see, I’m trying to help you. | 瞧 我是在帮你 |
[23:05] | If you get us to Radcliffe, | 如果你能让我们找到拉德克里夫 |
[23:06] | I can get you a deal. | 我可以给你好处 |
[23:08] | The only freak… | 我只跟 |
[23:11] | I’ll speak to is the Director. | 局长那个怪物说话 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | Let’s try again now, shall we? | 再来一次 |
[23:22] | Where…is…Radcliffe? | 拉德克里夫在哪 |
[23:29] | Aida, | 艾达 |
[23:30] | would you do something about that infernal buzzing?! | 能不能看看那声音是怎么回事 |
[23:34] | Sir, it says you’ve received an urgent alert | 先生 你收到了急报提醒 |
[23:37] | from a post-humanist sub-group? | 来自后人文主义分组 |
[23:40] | Marked private. | 标为隐私 |
[23:42] | No, it can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[23:53] | No, this is — | 这… |
[23:55] | Is this fate? | 这是命运吗 |
[23:59] | I need to leave immediately. | 我得马上出发 |
[24:01] | You must perfect the Framework in my absence. | 我不在时你要完善框架 |
[24:03] | It’s imperative. | 这非常重要 |
[24:05] | Doctor, you designed me to read social cues. | 博士 你设计我解读社交提示 |
[24:08] | You’re being evasive. | 你在回避 |
[24:11] | How to explain… | 怎么解释呢 |
[24:13] | Any robotic humanoid must avoid the appearance of being | 所有人型机器人都得避免 |
[24:17] | almost human. | 近似人感 |
[24:18] | Even the slightest appearance of inauthenticity | 哪怕一点点的不真实感 |
[24:23] | elicits a sense of revulsion. | 都会招致人反感 |
[24:25] | You mean avoiding the uncanny valley. | 就是所谓的”恐怖谷” |
[24:26] | Exactly. But… | 没错 但 |
[24:30] | …you don’t look at all uncanny. | 你一点也不”恐怖” |
[24:32] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[24:34] | you look entirely authentic. | 你看上去非常真实 |
[24:38] | Familiar, even. | 甚至熟悉 |
[24:41] | I’m not unique? | 我不是独一无二的 |
[24:44] | Aida, you’re absolutely unique. | 艾达 你绝对是独一无二的 |
[24:46] | It was just… | 这是… |
[24:48] | good science to model you on someone real. | 出于科学考虑 以一个真人的形象来制造你 |
[24:53] | Someone you were close to. | 一个你曾很亲近的人 |
[24:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:58] | Now she needs my help. | 现在她需要我的帮助 |
[25:21] | Damn. | 该死 |
[25:21] | Got hydrocarbons up the wazoo, | 有一堆碳氢化合物 |
[25:23] | but not a single oxidizing agent that would cause an explosion. | 但完全没有能引发爆炸的氧化剂 |
[25:26] | – No nitro-methane? – No. | -没有硝基甲烷 -没有 |
[25:27] | – Sulphonic acid? – No, | -硫酸 -没有 |
[25:28] | – just carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -只有碳 氮 磷 -等等 |
[25:31] | Did you find selenium? | 你发现硒了吗 |
[25:33] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:34] | Jemma, you didn’t find pieces of bomb casing in that office. | 珍玛 你在办公室找到的不是炸弹外壳的碎片 |
[25:37] | – You found pieces of Inhuman husk. – Inhuman husk! | -那是异人族壳的碎片 -异人族壳 |
[25:39] | Fitz, you’re brilliant! | 菲兹 你太聪明了 |
[25:40] | Well, we both said it at the same time. | 我们是异口同声说出来的 |
[25:41] | So that means that somebody in that office | 那么 办公室里有人 |
[25:43] | went through a Terrigenesis. | 经历了泰瑞根变异 |
[25:44] | And then what, just exploded? | 然后就…爆炸了吗 |
[25:46] | We’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的情况 |
[25:47] | Big question is, how did Shockley… | 重要的问题是 肖克利怎么 |
[25:50] | survive it? | 生还的 |
[25:53] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[25:59] | If this guy wants to talk to me, then why not? | 这人想跟我谈话 那有何不可 |
[26:03] | We could try out one of my other superpowers. | 我们可以试试我的另一项超能力 |
[26:07] | Persuasion. | 说服力 |
[26:17] | Quake, Director Mace. | 震波女 梅斯局长 |
[26:19] | You two | 你俩 |
[26:21] | might be the most famous Inhumans in the world. | 可能是全世界最著名的异人了 |
[26:26] | Forgive me, fellas. | 原谅我 各位 |
[26:29] | – Get away from him! – He’s the bomb! | -离他远点 -他就是炸弹 |
[26:32] | Move! | 闪开 |
[26:43] | – Hang on! – Fitz! | -撑住 -菲兹 |
[27:09] | Is everybody okay?! | 大家都好吗 |
[27:15] | Don’t do that! | 别那么做 |
[27:16] | What, help save the day? | 怎么做 挽救大家吗 |
[27:18] | No, do that. | 不 那个挺好 |
[27:19] | Just don’t risk your life when you’re doing it! | 但别拿你的命冒险 |
[27:21] | You could’ve been blown to bits. | 你差点被炸成碎片 |
[27:59] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:01] | that was fun. | 刚刚真好玩 |
[28:08] | You been in some sort of accident, mister? | 你是出事故了吗 先生 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | I’d be real grateful if you could give me a ride. | 如果能送我一程 那我感激不尽 |
[28:21] | What happened to your clothes? | 你的衣服呢 |
[28:25] | This is why I need to be at full strength at all times. | 所以说我得时刻力量满满 |
[28:28] | If I’d been powered up, | 如果我刚刚有神力 |
[28:29] | – none of this would’ve happened. – It’s okay. | -就不会发生这种事了 -没事的 |
[28:31] | We got him out. | 我们及时把他丢出去了 |
[28:31] | I mean, it wasn’t pretty, but no one died. | 虽然有点狼狈 但好歹没有伤亡 |
[28:34] | Except for maybe Shockley, but I’m fine with that. | 或许肖克利死了 但我不介意 |
[28:36] | Agent Johnson, I fumbled the ball. | 约翰逊特工 我漏球了 |
[28:39] | There’s no excusing that. | 这不能找借口 |
[28:45] | All right, pay attention. | 好吧 看仔细 |
[28:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:55] | It’s a high-pitch frequency caused by Shockley’s cellular vibration. | 是肖克利细胞振动产生的高频波 |
[28:59] | The ramping up of his kinetic energy at an atomic level, | 原子能级上的动能积蓄 |
[29:02] | and once it reaches a critical threshold, | 一旦到达临界点 |
[29:04] | that massive energy transforms his body | 那股强大的能量就将他的身体 |
[29:06] | from a solid to a flammable gaseous state and then — | 从固体变成了可燃气体 然后… |
[29:10] | How he re-constitutes… who knows? | 但他如何恢复实体 谁知道呢 |
[29:13] | But it’s likely that he’s still alive somewhere. | 但他很可能还活着 不知在哪 |
[29:16] | All right, so we know he can control it, | 好吧 我们知道他能控制这能力 |
[29:18] | but how do we control him? | 但我们如何控制他 |
[29:24] | Wh– | 怎么… |
[29:25] | You guys know that I can’t — | 你们知道我不能… |
[29:26] | Yeah, well, you did absorb tremors in Los Angeles. | 你在洛杉矶时就吸收了震动 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:29] | Yeah, but this would be a counter-vibration. | 是啊 但这是抗振动 |
[29:31] | It’s not the same thing. I can’t just… | 这不一样 我不能… |
[29:37] | I can try. | 我试试吧 |
[29:38] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[29:40] | Now we just need to devise a way to contain him. | 现在我们只需要想个办法关押他 |
[29:41] | However we do it, we need to do it fast. | 不管怎么做 都得尽快 |
[29:43] | Shockley is now the perfect weapon — | 肖克利如今是绝佳的武器 |
[29:45] | an undetectable suicide bomber who gets to walk away. | 无法检测到的自杀式炸弹袭击者 还能活着离开 |
[29:48] | Just imagine the damage he could do. | 想想看他能造成多大伤害 |
[29:54] | If he hasn’t shown up by now, he’s not going to. | 如果他到现在还不来 就是不会来了 |
[29:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:58] | I know him. He hates confrontation. | 我了解他 他讨厌跟人对质 |
[30:02] | We’ve got to give him a chance. | 我们得给他个机会 |
[30:04] | – Why? – Okay. | -为什么 -好吧 |
[30:06] | Don’t give him a chance. Give one to Melinda May. | 别给他机会 给梅琳达·梅一个机会 |
[30:09] | Even though she would’ve stormed off 20 minutes ago. | 虽然换了她 20分钟前就会气得走人了 |
[30:14] | I like this woman. | 我喜欢这女人 |
[30:20] | I’ll wait a little longer. | 我再等等吧 |
[30:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:30] | For you. | 给你的 |
[30:33] | I knew Holden was too much of a coward to show his face. | 我就知道以霍顿的懦弱 不会敢露面 |
[30:36] | Answer it. | 接听 |
[30:37] | We can see and hear everything. | 我们能看到听到一切 |
[30:38] | You’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[30:48] | Agnes, please, listen — | 艾格妮丝 请听我说 |
[30:49] | Hello, Holden. | 你好 霍顿 |
[30:52] | This is not what I had in mind. | 我想的可不是这样 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry for all the precautions, | 对不起如此谨小慎微 |
[30:54] | but I have to be careful. | 但我必须小心 |
[30:56] | There are people after me, you see. | 有人在追捕我 |
[30:57] | I-I-I’ve made some scientific breakthroughs as of late, | 我最近有了些科学突破 |
[31:00] | and not everyone agrees with my methods, so — | 不是每个人都认同我的方法 |
[31:02] | Holden, stop. | 霍顿 够了 |
[31:04] | I asked you to meet me because I wanted closure, | 我叫你来见我 是因为想做个了结 |
[31:06] | but if you don’t have the guts to face me… | 但如果你没有种来见我 |
[31:10] | I’m done. | 我就不再试了 |
[31:11] | Agnes, none of that matters right now. | 艾格妮丝 那些都不重要了 |
[31:13] | I’ve done it. I can save you. | 我成功了 我可以救你了 |
[31:16] | I’ve heard this before. | 这话我听过 |
[31:18] | This time, it’s true. | 这次是真的 |
[31:19] | I said I would save you. Let me keep my promise. | 我说过我会救你 让我实现承诺吧 |
[31:21] | Please, just follow my instructions. | 求你 听从我的指示 |
[31:26] | Get up from the table and start walking south. | 从桌子上起来 往南走 |
[31:30] | He can see her. He’s here. | 他可以看到她 他就在这儿 |
[31:32] | Agnes, do what he says. Try to keep him on the phone. | 艾格妮丝 照他说的做 尽量让他继续通话 |
[31:51] | – I need your phone. – Oh, sure. | -我需要用电话 -好 |
[32:07] | Who is this? | 谁 |
[32:11] | I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白 |
[32:14] | You won’t want to hear it any more than I want to say it, | 你不会愿意听 我也不愿意说 |
[32:16] | but I have to. | 但我必须说 |
[32:17] | Mr. Shockley. | 肖克利先生 |
[32:19] | And how did you escape S.H.I.E.L.D. custody? | 你怎么逃脱神盾局监禁的 |
[32:22] | The Terrigen. | 泰瑞根水晶 |
[32:23] | It didn’t turn Nadeer into one of those monsters. | 它没有把纳迪尔变成那种怪物 |
[32:25] | It made me one. | 但我变了 |
[32:26] | I caused the explosion. | 是我造成了爆炸 |
[32:28] | You’re Inhuman. | 你是个异人 |
[32:30] | There’s no confession that can absolve you of this. | 不论你说什么 都无法给你洗白 |
[32:35] | I am a soldier. | 我是个士兵 |
[32:38] | In a war to protect humanity. | 我在为保护人类作战 |
[32:39] | I can still be that soldier. | 我还可以继续做那样的士兵 |
[32:41] | You still have my attention. | 我还在听 |
[32:43] | The plan hasn’t changed. | 计划没有变 |
[32:45] | I will deliver S.H.I.E.L.D. to you. | 我会把神盾局交给你的 |
[32:53] | Anything else I can do for you? | 还需要我做什么吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:56] | Run. | 跑 |
[33:05] | Frak. | 该死 |
[33:06] | Perhaps you’re not finding the right counter-vibration. | 或许你还是没找对抗振动频率 |
[33:09] | – I’m trying. – Yeah. | -我在努力了 -嗯 |
[33:11] | And we’ll keep trying | 我们还要继续尝试 |
[33:12] | until you can defuse Mr. Shockley. | 直到你能解除肖克利先生的威胁 |
[33:15] | Again? | 再来 |
[33:22] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:23] | Scrimmage is over. | 练习结束 |
[33:25] | It’s game time. | 比赛开始了 |
[33:26] | Shockley just blew up a motel. | 肖克利刚炸毁一间旅馆 |
[33:28] | We have to assume he’s only getting started. | 我们得假设他不会收手 |
[33:31] | Bomb squad’s meeting us on the ground. | 拆弹组会在当地跟我们碰面 |
[33:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:35] | Do you remember my Degas print? | 还记得我的德加仿画吗 |
[33:37] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[33:38] | You knew I loved that print. | 你知道我喜欢那幅画 |
[33:40] | You told me that when I was cured, | 你还说等我治好了 |
[33:42] | – you’d buy me the real thing. – I remember. | -会给我买真品 -我记得 |
[33:44] | I want you to know the day you left me, | 我要告诉你 你抛下我那天 |
[33:46] | I threw that print in the bin. | 我就把那幅画丢了 |
[33:47] | I couldn’t look at it anymore. | 我再也不想多看它一眼 |
[33:49] | Agnes, I hate myself for disappearing on you, | 艾格妮丝 我也恨自己抛下你 |
[33:52] | but I never gave up. | 但我从未放弃 |
[33:53] | I just… | 我只是… |
[33:54] | I’ve realized I was going about it all wrong. | 我意识到我采取的方式错了 |
[33:56] | Instead of trying to cure your tumor, | 我不该尝试治好你的肿瘤 |
[33:58] | I should have been trying to cure death itself. | 而是该尝试治愈死亡本身 |
[34:00] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[34:02] | Turn left here. Go around the corner. | 在这里左转 过拐角 |
[34:11] | Come with me, Agnes, please. | 跟我来 艾格妮丝 求你 |
[34:13] | I can save you. You can live. | 我可以救你 你可以活下来 |
[34:16] | Hang in there, Agnes! | 等着 艾格妮丝 |
[34:17] | We’re on our way! | 我们就来 |
[34:19] | And how would you cure death? | 你要怎么治愈死亡 |
[34:21] | By making me into an android?! | 把我做成机器人吗 |
[34:23] | No, I’m done with robotics. | 不 我不再鼓捣机器人了 |
[34:24] | This breakthrough I’ve made is way beyond that. | 这个突破远远超越那个 |
[34:27] | I call it the Framework. | 我称之为框架 |
[34:30] | I’ve built a world where death is obsolete. | 我建造了一个没有死亡的世界 |
[34:33] | You wouldn’t even be the first to experience it. | 你都不会是第一个体验者 |
[34:34] | I have a subject in the Framework right now, | 我现在就有一个被置于框架中的实验对象 |
[34:36] | and she’s thriving. | 她活得好好的 |
[34:38] | I can give you a full and happy life. | 我可以给你圆满快乐的生活 |
[34:40] | That’s — That’s all I’ve ever wanted for you. | 这是我一直以来希望你得到的 |
[34:45] | Do not listen to him! Keep him there! | 别听他的 拖住他 |
[34:51] | Radcliffe! | 拉德克里夫 |
[34:54] | Get us out of here. We need cover. | 带我们离开 我们需要掩护 |
[35:27] | Simmons, you copy? | 西蒙斯 收到吗 |
[35:29] | Copy. We’re about half a mile away. | 收到 我们在0.8公里外 |
[35:31] | Okay. Well, hurry up. | 好 快点 |
[35:32] | ‘Cause if you recall, | 记得吗 |
[35:33] | I haven’t actually been able to pull this off yet. | 我还没成功过呢 |
[35:36] | Why don’t you come closer? | 怎么不靠近点 |
[35:37] | You scared? | 怕了吗 |
[35:39] | Looks like Shockley’s back to his old self. | 看来肖克利又恢复原状了 |
[35:41] | Really? Incredible. | 真的 难以置信 |
[35:43] | He’s gone from an explosive gas to a fully functional — | 他从爆炸气体变成了机能完全的 |
[35:45] | Jackass? | 混球吗 |
[35:46] | Just consider the sheer amount of kinetic energy required to re-form. | 想想看恢复身体需要多大量的动能 |
[35:49] | It’s remarkable. | 真是不可思议 |
[35:50] | I’m exhausted just thinking about it. | 我光是想都觉得累 |
[35:52] | Exhausted. | 累 |
[35:54] | – I can work with that. – What — | -这我可以利用 -什么 |
[35:58] | Did you just explode Mr. Shockley? | 你刚爆炸了肖克利先生吗 |
[36:01] | Well, I thought if I can’t keep him together, | 我是想 如果我不能抑制他 |
[36:02] | I might as well blow him apart. | 那不如把他炸开 |
[36:13] | Can’t kill me that way. | 这是杀不了我的 |
[36:15] | If you wanted to get me naked, | 如果你想看我脱光 |
[36:16] | all you had to do was — | 你只需要 |
[36:22] | I thought Daisy was supposed to stop him from doing that. | 黛西不是要阻止他爆炸的吗 |
[36:24] | She’s going to wear him out instead. | 她在让他精疲力尽 |
[36:26] | We need to hurry. | 我们得快点 |
[36:27] | I’m good to go. | 可以了 |
[36:29] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[36:38] | Those aren’t ours. | 那不是我们的 |
[36:41] | Who, then? | 那是谁 |
[36:42] | The Russians. | 是俄罗斯人 |
[36:44] | This is a trap. Shockley’s the bait. | 这是陷阱 肖克利是诱饵 |
[36:49] | They’re here for us. | 他们是冲我们来的 |
[36:53] | See? | 瞧 |
[36:55] | It’s pointless! | 这没用的 |
[36:56] | I’ve already won! | 我已经赢了 |
[36:58] | I don’t have to kill you, just deliver you! | 我不用杀了你 我只需要把你交给他 |
[37:01] | You and your stupid — | 你和你的蠢 |
[37:09] | Simmons, I can’t take this much longer. | 西蒙斯 我受不了了 |
[37:13] | Sir, there’s an army coming our way. | 长官 有支军队冲我们来了 |
[37:14] | Get in the car. | 快上车 |
[37:16] | No. | 不 |
[37:18] | I think I figured out my place on the team. | 我觉得我知道我在队里的位置了 |
[37:20] | I’m the blocker. | 我是阻挡者 |
[37:24] | Go. | 走吧 |
[38:22] | I see that you are strong. | 看来你很强壮 |
[38:30] | But are you bulletproof? | 你还防弹吗 |
[38:36] | Let those animals destroy each other. | 让那些怪物互相残杀吧 |
[38:40] | We have the Inhuman Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们抓到了神盾局的异人局长 |
[38:54] | Your friends aren’t coming to help you. | 你的朋友不会来帮你的 |
[38:57] | You’re just another freak like me now. | 你现在跟我一样 也是个怪物了 |
[39:00] | Give up. | 放弃吧 |
[39:02] | I would rather… | 我宁可 |
[39:04] | …blow us all to hell. | 把我们都炸飞 |
[39:28] | Just one last step. | 还剩最后一步 |
[39:31] | You’re doing well. | 你状态很好 |
[39:35] | See? Painless. | 瞧 完全无痛 |
[39:37] | Just as I promised. | 就像我保证的 |
[39:39] | The worst is over. | 最糟的已经过去 |
[39:41] | No one should have to go through what you have. | 没人该承受你承受的一切 |
[39:43] | Soon, you’ll never suffer again. | 很快 你就再不会受苦了 |
[39:58] | Are you ready for a better world? | 准备好进入更好的世界了吗 |
[40:17] | She made her choice. | 她做出了选择 |
[40:23] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:25] | I understand why she went with him. | 我理解她为什么跟他走 |
[40:27] | She saw a chance, no matter how slim and risky, | 她看到了机会 不管那多么渺茫冒险 |
[40:29] | and she took it. | 她都抓住了 |
[40:31] | I would have. | 换我也会 |
[40:34] | I know it’s not easy to let go. | 我知道放手不容易 |
[40:37] | To let go? | 放手 |
[40:39] | Of May? | 放弃梅吗 |
[40:40] | I’m not letting go. | 我没打算放手 |
[40:42] | You heard Radcliffe. | 你听到拉德克里夫了 |
[40:43] | He said he had a subject in the Framework, | 他说他已经有一个被置于框架中的实验对象 |
[40:45] | someone who was thriving. | 活得好好的 |
[40:48] | He was talking about May. | 那是梅 |
[40:52] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[41:19] | There’s nothing we can do to sustain her in this life. | 我们不能维持她的生命 |
[41:35] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[41:39] | In the Framework, | 在框架里 |
[41:40] | her consciousness will live forever. | 她的意识能永远存活 |
[41:44] | The body will always give up… | 身体总会停息 |
[41:46] | eventually. | 那是难免的 |