时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I understood that conceptually, we were building a world, | 我明白我们是在创建一个世界 |
[00:05] | but I-I didn’t expect you would build our entire world. | 但我没想到你可以建造整个世界 |
[00:09] | You heard Radcliffe. | 你听到拉德克里夫了 |
[00:10] | He said he had a subject in the Framework, | 他说他已经有一个被置于框架中的实验对象 |
[00:12] | someone who was thriving. | 活得好好的 |
[00:13] | He was talking about May. | 那是梅 |
[00:14] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[00:15] | I believe it is responsible | 我认为这个星球上 |
[00:17] | for all of the alien problems on this planet — | 所有外星人问题都与它有关 |
[00:20] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[00:21] | A man. | 一个人 |
[00:21] | He is always there in the shadows. | 他永远在阴影之中 |
[00:25] | The Russians. They’re here for us. | 是俄罗斯人 他们是冲我们来的 |
[00:34] | We have the Inhuman Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们抓到了神盾局的异人局长 |
[00:56] | Well, I’ll be. | 老天爷 |
[01:01] | That hurt. | 好疼 |
[01:07] | Yeah, it hurts. | 是啊 确实疼 |
[01:08] | But the fact that I feel anything at all | 光是我能有感觉 |
[01:09] | is what’s blowing my mind. | 就够令人震惊了 |
[01:13] | Think that’s the point. | 就是这意思 |
[01:33] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[01:37] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[01:37] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:39] | It’s like the real thing. | 就像真实发生的一样 |
[01:41] | I could even smell the sweat. | 我甚至能闻到汗味 |
[01:42] | But I-I felt strangely cold, though. | 但我感觉格外冷 |
[01:44] | Well, I tried to make the simulation as real as possible, | 我在尽量将模拟做到真实 |
[01:46] | and since you always leave the air-con on in the base, | 鉴于你总是随时开着基地的空调 |
[01:48] | I exaggerated it. | 我就夸张了一点 |
[01:49] | Kind of like a silent protest. | 算是一种无声的抗议 |
[01:51] | That was so realistic. | 感觉太真实了 |
[01:53] | I mean, you know, except for the whole stopping in midair thing. | 除了那个空中停留的部分 |
[01:55] | I don’t know. I think it might play out | 未必吧 在现实中 |
[01:56] | a little differently in real life. | 结果恐怕会不太一样 |
[01:58] | So, you can feel in there? | 所以你们在场景里有感觉 |
[02:00] | Yeah, well, it’s the Framework. | 是的 这就是”框架” |
[02:01] | It’s an immersive sensory experience. | 是一种拟真感官体验 |
[02:03] | It was designed as a training exercise — | 是用来做训练的 |
[02:05] | a way for agents to practice sparring | 供特工们练习格斗 |
[02:07] | or jungle insertions and the like. | 或者丛林突袭什么的 |
[02:09] | Yeah, you can still feel pain while inside. | 是的 在场景中你还能感觉到疼痛 |
[02:11] | That’s why I stopped the simulation | 这也是我为什么在你撞墙之前 |
[02:12] | before you hit the wall because — | 暂停了模拟 因为 |
[02:14] | Painful. Got it. | 会很疼 知道了 |
[02:15] | So, May’s locked up somewhere | 所以 梅被关在某个地方 |
[02:16] | but being held in a virtual reality like this? | 一直被控制在这种虚拟现实里 |
[02:19] | What, to keep her placid? | 是为了让她保持镇静吗 |
[02:21] | Radcliffe said she was in the Framework. | 拉德克里夫说她在框架里 |
[02:22] | Yeah, but this is a contained prototype. | 是的 但这只是一个初级模型 |
[02:25] | It’s got limited simulations. | 只有有限的场景 |
[02:26] | If Radcliffe said he built a world, | 如果拉德克里夫说他建造了一个世界 |
[02:28] | he must have built a separate, more powerful version. | 他肯定已经建造了一个独立且更强大的版本 |
[02:31] | But if it’s separate, how will we find it? | 但如果那是独立的 我们要怎么找到它呢 |
[02:32] | Run a search. | 运行搜索 |
[02:33] | Try and locate traces of the source code. | 尝试找到源代码的痕迹 |
[02:35] | I might be able to locate | 我也许能找到 |
[02:37] | where Radcliffe is running his new version, and — | 拉德克里夫在哪里运行这个新版本 |
[02:39] | And that’s where we’ll find May. | 我们就能在那里找到梅 |
[02:40] | Sir, the GPS signal we’re tracking on The Director’s suit? | 长官 我们追踪的局长战服上的定位信号 |
[02:44] | We’ve locked in on the location. | 锁定了一个地点 |
[02:45] | – Where? – Nome, Alaska. | -在哪里 -阿拉斯加的诺姆 |
[03:10] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[03:20] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[03:29] | It’s… You. | 这是 你 |
[04:31] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[04:36] | Radcliffe. | 拉德克里夫 |
[04:39] | Unless your intention is to shred | 除非你的目的 |
[04:40] | the most advanced human mind of this or any century, | 是破坏一个史上最杰出人脑 |
[04:44] | I suggest you think twice | 我建议你好好想想 |
[04:45] | before forcefully removing him from the Framework. | 是否要强行将他拉出框架 |
[04:47] | And unless you would like to lose your arm, | 除非你不想要胳膊了 |
[04:49] | I suggest you let me go. | 我建议你放手 |
[04:56] | I need to speak with him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[04:57] | Dr. Radcliffe has allowed me to communicate on his behalf. | 拉德克里夫博士让我代表他来交流 |
[05:00] | I need to speak with him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[05:03] | Now. | 马上 |
[05:10] | Aida, what have I told you about pulling me out of — | 艾达 我不是跟你说别拉我出来… |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | You interrupted a rousing discourse | 你打断了一场激动人心的谈话 |
[05:19] | on pre-“Weekend” Godard versus — | 是拍《周末》前的戈达德和… |
[05:20] | You spend too much time as of late in your fantasyland, Doctor. | 你最近太沉溺于你的幻境了 博士 |
[05:24] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这儿 |
[05:26] | Present. | 人在这儿 |
[05:28] | Well, the marvelous benefit of an autonomous system | 自主系统的妙处 |
[05:31] | is that things get done without the need | 就是事情的处理不需要 |
[05:33] | for constant managing and meddling. | 持续的管理和干预 |
[05:35] | I do not meddle. | 我没干预 |
[05:37] | I perfect. | 我是完善 |
[05:39] | You’re a results man. I appreciate that. | 你是个看重结果的人 我欣赏这点 |
[05:41] | But I’ve done my part here. | 但我已经完成我的工作了 |
[05:43] | The hardware is in place. | 硬件就位了 |
[05:45] | Aida is on hand to ensure the transition goes smoothly. | 艾达会着手保证转换顺利进行 |
[05:47] | I did not make an alliance with that. | 我可没和它结盟 |
[05:50] | Aida is my proxy. | 艾达是我的代理 |
[05:51] | View her as an extension of myself. | 把她看作我的延伸 |
[05:57] | Now, you will get what you want most. | 你会得到你最想要的 |
[06:00] | Please, leave me to what I want most. | 拜托 让我享用我最想要的 |
[06:07] | I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[06:09] | everything will go according to plan. | 一切都会按计划进行 |
[06:11] | For your sake, it had better. | 为了你好 最好如此 |
[06:19] | This is why I don’t have Facebook. | 这就是为什么我不用脸书 |
[06:22] | Not subtle. This is a message. | 显然 这是条信息 |
[06:25] | He wants me to find something here. | 他想让我在这里找到什么东西 |
[06:27] | But it’s just a bad episode of “This is Your life.” | 但这就像《这是你的生活》糟糕的一集 |
[06:30] | Your life and his. | 你和他的生活 |
[06:32] | You see the mining facility in this picture? | 这张照片里的矿场 |
[06:34] | He owns it. | 是他的 |
[06:35] | Purchased by Anton Ivanov this year. | 安东·艾文诺夫今年买下 |
[06:37] | It’s the only thing here that ties back to him. | 这是这里唯一与他有关的东西 |
[06:40] | Does it tie back to you, too? | 也与你有关吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:04] | 菲尔·科尔森 神盾局外勤特工 4级 | |
[07:12] | UN. | 联合国 |
[07:28] | If that guy doesn’t have a cat, he’d be really confused. | 如果那家伙没有猫 他会很困惑的 |
[07:31] | May, what the hell are you doing here? | 梅 你在这儿干什么 |
[07:32] | I didn’t request a specialist. | 我没要求行动专家 |
[07:34] | 梅琳达·梅 神盾局行动专家 3级 | |
[07:34] | I go where I’m assigned. | 安排我去哪我就去哪 |
[07:38] | Yeah, well, I got this handled. | 好吧 这事我来处理 |
[07:39] | I don’t need you throwing off my game. | 我不需要你来破坏我的步调 |
[07:41] | You have game? | 你有步调 |
[07:42] | I have what some people | 我有这世上 |
[07:43] | refer to in certain parts of the world as game. | 会有人称之为”步调”的东西 |
[07:45] | It’s cute that you think that. | 你这么想真是可爱 |
[07:50] | Car. | 别忘了车 |
[08:02] | Earth to Coulson. | 呼叫科尔森 |
[08:06] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[08:09] | It means we’re going to Russia. | 意思是我们要去俄罗斯了 |
[09:23] | It’s good to see there’s still some fight left in you. | 很高兴看到你还有点斗志 |
[09:27] | But I should expect as much | 不过这也不足为奇 |
[09:28] | from S.H.I.E.L.D.’s inhuman director. | 毕竟你是神盾局的异人局长 |
[09:31] | You’re the one they take orders from. | 你就是那个发号施令的人 |
[09:33] | Da. | 对 |
[09:35] | Then I’m placing you under arrest in the name of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 那我要以神盾局的名义逮捕你 |
[09:40] | With what power? | 你有什么能力逮捕我 |
[09:43] | Surely, you have used the last of yours. | 你肯定已经耗尽了 |
[09:47] | You want to find out? | 你想试试看吗 |
[09:51] | Da. | 对 |
[10:12] | I know you can do better than that. | 我知道你还能做得更好 |
[10:16] | Put him back in. | 把他关回去 |
[10:27] | I like my video games as much as you, Turbo, | 我也跟你一样喜欢电子游戏 糊涂虫 |
[10:30] | but this — this is too much. | 但这也太过了 |
[10:34] | Yeah, well, it’s not a bloody Oculus Rift. | 好吧 这可不是什么虚拟现实眼镜 |
[10:36] | It’s a training exercise. | 这是训练设备 |
[10:38] | Yeah, well, I doubt it’s helping May run a triathlon. | 梅肯定没在用这个训练铁人三项 |
[10:41] | – Mack. – That’s not how I meant it. | -迈克 -我不是这个意思 |
[10:44] | You built a “Matrix” prison, | 你造了一个母体一样的监狱[《黑客帝国》] |
[10:45] | and now May’s stuck in it like “Brainscan.” | 现在梅像《六度战栗》一样被困在里面 |
[10:47] | The Framework is a tool. | 框架是一种工具 |
[10:49] | That’s all that it is — a tool. | 就是那样 工具而已 |
[10:51] | Like Aida was a tool? | 就像艾达也是个工具吗 |
[10:55] | What are you trying to say? That all this is my fault? | 你是想说什么 这都是我的错吗 |
[10:56] | What I’m saying is, if you didn’t build | 我想说的是 如果你没有创造出 |
[10:57] | a killer robot or a virtual world, | 一个杀人机器人或一个虚拟世界 |
[10:59] | this year would’ve been much easier for us. | 这一年对我们来说就会顺利得多 |
[11:02] | Now, whether you like it or not, that’s the reality. | 无论你喜欢与否 这是事实 |
[11:04] | I’m trying to help people, Mack. | 我是想帮助大家 迈克 |
[11:05] | I know you’re not a bad person, Fitz, | 我知道你不是坏人 菲兹 |
[11:07] | but this…gear has been used for some really bad things. | 但有人用这装备干了坏事 |
[11:11] | You’ve got to think about the implications of what you create. | 你得想想你的发明有什么潜在后果 |
[11:13] | Electricity is used to execute criminals. | 电能被用来处决罪犯 |
[11:16] | Does that mean we also shouldn’t use it to power our hospitals? | 那我们就不能用电给医院供能了吗 |
[11:18] | Not the same thing, and you know it. | 这是两码事 你心里清楚 |
[11:19] | There’s always risks involved in science. | 科学总会潜伏着风险 |
[11:21] | That doesn’t mean that we don’t pursue it anyway. | 我们总不能因为这个而放弃科研 |
[11:22] | Okay, you know, | 好吧 |
[11:24] | the line between scientist and mad scientist is paper thin. | 科学家和疯狂科学家只有一纸之隔 |
[11:28] | And right now, | 而如今 |
[11:29] | you’re starting to sound an awful lot like — | 你开始听起来非常像… |
[11:31] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[11:33] | Don’t you even say his name. | 别说他的名字 |
[11:38] | We’ve cloaked and entered Russian airspace. | 我们已经隐形进入了俄罗斯领空 |
[11:40] | T-minus five minutes to the drop zone. | 倒计时五分钟到达降落区域 |
[11:44] | You’re one of the smartest people I know. | 你是我所认识的最聪明的人之一 |
[11:47] | I really hope you figure this one out. | 我真的很希望你能想明白 |
[12:11] | What was the mission you were on here? | 你当时在这里的任务是什么 |
[12:14] | May and I were sent to retrieve an 084. | 梅和我被派来取回一件084 |
[12:17] | Years and years ago. | 是很多年前了 |
[12:18] | With May? That can’t be a coincidence. | 和梅一起吗 那肯定不是巧合 |
[12:30] | So, your plan was to ask the guard to let you in? | 你的计划是说服守卫让你进去吗 |
[12:33] | You know how persuasive I can be. | 你知道我很有说服力的 |
[12:40] | Can you even say, “Please open the door for me,” in Russian? | 你会不会用俄语说 “请帮我开门” |
[12:44] | Almost. | 差不多吧 |
[12:45] | But I do know a few choice words I have for you right now. | 但我知道几个现在可以用来说你的词 |
[12:47] | You can’t bluff, Phil. | 你不会唬人 菲尔 |
[12:49] | You’ve got nine different tells — | 你有九个不同的泄密点 |
[12:50] | eyes darting all over the place. | 双眼飞快地到处扫视 |
[12:52] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:54] | I maintain eye contact at all times. | 我一直保持眼神交流 |
[13:01] | You should try sunglasses. | 你应该试试戴墨镜 |
[13:06] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:11] | You did this. | 这是你弄的 |
[13:13] | You jinxed us. | 你害我们倒霉了 |
[13:14] | You literally willed this into existence. | 你用意念创造了它 |
[13:16] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:17] | They don’t cover safe-cracking at the Communications Academy? | 通讯部不教撬保险箱吗 |
[13:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:22] | I have got this 100% under — | 一切都在我的掌控… |
[13:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:27] | Don’t worry. I’m good with my hands. | 别担心 我的手很灵活 |
[13:28] | Not how I remember it. | 我记忆中可不是这样的 |
[13:30] | Okay, here it comes. | 好吧 又来了 |
[13:32] | It’s never long before you bring that up. | 你总是很快就又提这事 |
[13:33] | Well, I remember you fumbling quite a bit. | 我记得你可有点笨手笨脚 |
[13:35] | I didn’t know you that well back then. | 我那时和你还不是很熟 |
[13:37] | I didn’t want to be presumptuous. | 我不想冒昧 |
[13:38] | You were undercover as my husband. | 你当时的卧底身份是我丈夫 |
[13:39] | Right, and I knew we were on camera, | 没错 我知道我们被摄像头监视着 |
[13:41] | so I had to sell that we were, you know — | 所以我必须要令人信服 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah, you sold it. | 你的确令人信服了 |
[13:44] | Took over two minutes to unhook my bra. | 花了两分钟才解开我的胸罩带 |
[13:46] | That was an act for the camera. | 那是做给摄像头前的人看的 |
[13:48] | You know, I was — I was being a gentleman. | 我是想做个绅士 |
[13:51] | What, they don’t cover foreplay at the Operations Academy? | 怎么 作战部不教前戏吗 |
[13:53] | They teach us to commit to the mission — all the way. | 他们教我们要百分百投入行动中 |
[13:57] | Well, I’m sorry you took it so personally. | 很抱歉你那么往心里去 |
[14:00] | Spy life can be confusing sometimes, I know. | 间谍生活有时令人感到困惑 我知道 |
[14:04] | Can I please have some light here? | 能照亮这里吗 |
[14:10] | That’s why I only date civilians. | 所以我只和平民交往 |
[14:12] | You know, makes things simpler. | 这样更简单点 |
[14:14] | Agreed. Till they start asking questions. | 同意 直到他们开始问问题 |
[14:16] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[14:17] | I seem to go through men like paper towels. | 我换男人就像用纸巾一样频繁 |
[14:19] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[14:20] | Or so I’ve heard. | 至少我听说是这样 |
[14:25] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[14:29] | Security? | 安保人员吗 |
[14:33] | Looks like SVR agents. | 好像是对外情报局特工 |
[14:35] | Four of them. | 有四个人 |
[14:45] | You do this? | 是你弄的吗 |
[14:46] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[14:48] | May. | 是梅 |
[14:49] | What do you think’s in there? | 你们觉得里面有什么 |
[14:52] | Well, we already have the suit. | 我们已经拿到战服了 |
[14:54] | Let’s hope it’s not the Director’s body this time. | 希望这次不是局长的尸体 |
[15:08] | My father worked an oil drill. | 我父亲曾经在油井工作 |
[15:11] | He was a son of a bitch, | 他是个混蛋 |
[15:12] | but he worked hard for not much, so I admire him. | 但薪水虽低 他却辛勤工作 所以我钦佩他 |
[15:17] | The richest man in my town, on the other hand, | 然而 镇上最富有的人 |
[15:20] | inherited his money from his father who built airplanes. | 继承了他造飞机的老爹的财富 |
[15:25] | He wore furs, was entitled. | 他穿皮草 自以为是 |
[15:29] | When I saw my father with this man, | 当我看到父亲在他面前 |
[15:31] | complimenting him, | 称赞他 |
[15:33] | licking his boots… | 巴结他时 |
[15:36] | my admiration for my father evaporated. | 我对父亲的钦佩消失了 |
[15:41] | You see, there is something lower than scum. | 有些东西比渣滓还不如 |
[15:46] | That which strives to be it. | 就是努力成为渣滓的 |
[15:52] | Like you. | 比如你 |
[15:55] | You allow S.H.I.E.L.D. to fill your veins with poison | 你让神盾局往你的血液里注入毒药 |
[15:58] | and parade you around as an example. | 还把你当榜样到处炫耀 |
[16:01] | Of what? | 什么榜样 |
[16:20] | S.H.I.E.L.D. claims to be a beacon for humanity. | 神盾局自称是人类灯塔 |
[16:22] | What it really is is a safe haven for Inhumanity. | 但它实际上是非人的避风港 |
[16:27] | They… | 他们 |
[16:29] | will come for me. | 会来找我的 |
[16:32] | That is the plan. | 就是要这样 |
[16:45] | Preparations here are nearly completed. | 准备几乎要完成了 |
[16:47] | That is nearly a satisfying report. | 这报告几乎令人满意了 |
[16:50] | If you’re done playing with your food, | 如果你玩够了你的食物 |
[16:52] | there is still work to be done. | 还有工作要做呢 |
[16:57] | Metaphor. | 隐喻 |
[16:59] | Well done. | 不错 |
[17:02] | Do my methods disturb you? | 我的方法令你不满吗 |
[17:04] | Do you feel sympathy | 你是否对 |
[17:05] | for the thing you attempt to emulate? | 你想模仿的东西感到同情 |
[17:07] | I was programmed to observe human behavior. | 我被编程观察人类行为 |
[17:10] | Yours is… | 你的行为 |
[17:12] | different than most I have experienced. | 跟我遇见的大部分人不同 |
[17:15] | I have no opinion on you or your methods. | 我对你和你的方法毫无看法 |
[17:17] | That is because you cannot have opinions. | 那是因为你无法形成看法 |
[17:21] | You are…fake. | 你是…假的 |
[17:25] | Just like that man in there. | 就像里面的那个男人 |
[17:26] | And when will you be done with the Director? | 你要什么时候停止折磨局长 |
[17:28] | Once he serves his purpose. | 等他发挥完作用后 |
[17:36] | Even filth has a purpose. | 就连渣滓也有用处 |
[17:56] | What the hell is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[18:13] | Agent Coulson, I presume. | 科尔森特工吧 |
[18:15] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[18:16] | The sick son of a bitch who kidnapped my people | 绑架了我的人 |
[18:18] | and seems to have more than a few skeletons in his closet? | 柜子里有一堆骷髅的变态混蛋 |
[18:21] | Do you not recognize these men? | 你不认得他们吗 |
[18:22] | Should I? | 我该认得吗 |
[18:23] | Yes, you should. | 是的 |
[18:25] | Because you had them killed. | 因为是你害死了他们 |
[18:33] | Four guys at once. | 一次四个人 |
[18:35] | Should be fun. | 肯定好玩 |
[18:36] | What? No. | 什么 别 |
[18:38] | No guns-blazing tactics, Rambo. | 别硬碰硬 兰博 |
[18:40] | We’re spies, not soldiers. | 我们是间谍 不是战士 |
[18:41] | We’re agents. We do what has to be done. | 我们是特工 我们做该做的 |
[18:44] | The mission comes before the man. | 任务比人重要 |
[18:45] | What are your orders, anyway? | 你得到的命令是什么啊 |
[18:47] | You here to back me up or to retrieve the 084? | 你是来支援我 还是取回084的 |
[18:49] | My orders don’t include telling you. | 我的命令里不包括告诉你 |
[18:52] | What’s your clearance level now, anyway? | 你的权限等级是多高 |
[18:53] | Three. | 三级 |
[18:54] | Why, what level are you? | 怎么 你是几级 |
[18:55] | Mine’s classified. | 我的级别是机密 |
[18:56] | Tell you what. I’ll stall Stalin and the gang. | 这样吧 我去拖住斯大林他们 |
[18:59] | You stay here, get the 084. | 你留下 拿到084 |
[19:01] | You sure? | 真的 |
[19:02] | What are you gonna say to them, anyway? | 你要跟他们说什么啊 |
[19:04] | There’s a… biohazard contamination. | 就说发生了生物污染 |
[19:06] | Bio always works. | 这招屡试不爽 |
[19:08] | Not inspiring confidence. | 不怎么让人信服 |
[19:15] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[19:17] | Please tell me one of you speaks English. | 拜托告诉我你们中有人会英语 |
[19:19] | Da. | 我会 |
[19:20] | Well, that’s not really — | 那并不是… |
[19:23] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[19:23] | I’m with the U.N. taskforce here. | 我是联合国特遣队的 |
[19:25] | Some biohazardous materials were unearthed on this site. | 这里挖掘出了生物性危害物 |
[19:29] | Really dangerous stuff. | 非常危险 |
[19:30] | You have paper? | 你有文件吗 |
[19:31] | I do, indeed, yes. | 有的 |
[19:40] | Come on, May. | 快点啊 梅 |
[19:43] | I didn’t kill these men. | 我没杀他们 |
[19:45] | They were interrogated, tortured, and executed, | 他们被审讯 用了刑 最后被处决 |
[19:47] | all to cover up for you. | 就是要掩盖你的事 |
[19:49] | They were my comrades. | 他们曾是我的同志 |
[19:50] | They were my brothers. | 他们曾是我的兄弟 |
[19:52] | I had to dig up their bodies just to pay my respects. | 我为了悼念他们还得挖出他们的尸体 |
[19:57] | Never forget the fallen. | 永远不要忘记牺牲者 |
[19:58] | Where are my people? | 我的人呢 |
[19:59] | Your people will suffer the exact same fate as my unit. | 你的人将跟我的队友遭受一样的命运 |
[20:04] | Only this time, there will be no one left to find their bodies. | 但这次 不会有人去找他们的尸体了 |
[20:13] | You see? | 瞧 |
[20:14] | Yours is not the only life | 你的生命并不是 |
[20:16] | Agent Coulson has so easily tossed aside | 唯一被科尔森特工轻易抛弃 |
[20:19] | or hidden behind. | 或拿来当挡箭牌的 |
[20:20] | This is what he does. | 他就是这样的人 |
[20:22] | Everything is his S.H.I.E.L.D. | 所有一切都是他的盾牌 |
[20:24] | The Government, behind you, Director, | 政府 你 局长 |
[20:26] | behind Nick Fury, Stark, all of it, | 尼克·弗瑞 斯塔克 都是 |
[20:28] | stands Agent Coulson, | 科尔森特工躲在后面 |
[20:30] | quietly pursuing his alien agenda. | 悄悄地推动他的外星人目标 |
[20:33] | Conspiracy theories… | 阴谋论 |
[20:36] | from the man who literally mounted a conspiracy | 而你还是一个真正搞出了一个阴谋论 |
[20:39] | to have men in masks kill Inhumans. | 让人戴着面具去杀异人的人 |
[20:42] | I’m closing the door he opened — | 我是在关闭他打开的门 |
[20:44] | allowing alien races to infect our world | 是他把外星种族放进来 感染我们的世界 |
[20:48] | and convincing men like you to protect them. | 还说服你这样的人来保护他们 |
[20:51] | And I will make you admit, to me and yourself, | 我会让你对我 对你自己承认 |
[20:54] | that this is true. | 事实就是如此 |
[21:03] | You have a match? | 有匹配了吗 |
[21:04] | I’m searching fragments of code across all lines of communication. | 我在所有通讯渠道上寻找代码碎片 |
[21:07] | Now, it was going slow at first, | 起初进展缓慢 |
[21:08] | but once I found the right fragment… | 但找到对的碎片后 |
[21:10] | Ah, there it is. | 找到了 |
[21:12] | We’re going to find them. | 我们能找到的 |
[21:14] | Let’s not run before we can walk. | 别着急 |
[21:15] | But all I need to do is trace the source, and… | 我只需要追寻源头 |
[21:20] | Server farm in China. | 中国的一家服务器农场 |
[21:21] | China? | 中国 |
[21:22] | Makes perfect sense. | 太合理了 |
[21:24] | Hold on a minute. | 等等 |
[21:25] | No. | 不对 |
[21:28] | That’s not right. | 这不对 |
[21:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:31] | It appears to be pinging from multiple sources. | 似乎来自多个源头 |
[21:33] | Cellphones in Atlanta, | 亚特兰大的手机 |
[21:35] | a military base in Norfolk… | 诺福克的军事基地 |
[21:36] | Does this mean…? | 那么… |
[21:39] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[21:47] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:48] | It’s the Framework code, and it’s worse than I feared. | “框架”的代码比我猜的还糟 |
[21:50] | We traced where the data is being processed. | 我们追踪了数据是在哪里处理的 |
[21:53] | It’s everywhere. | 结果是在世界各地 |
[21:54] | What do you mean “everywhere”? | 什么意思 |
[21:55] | The code is piggybacking on the processors of devices | 代码借用了全世界各地设备的 |
[21:57] | from all over the world. | 处理器 |
[21:58] | It’s like SETI, only | 就像SETI计划 只不过 |
[22:00] | you don’t opt in. | 这并非你的选择 |
[22:01] | My God. | 天呐 |
[22:02] | If Radcliffe is using this much processing power, | 如果拉德克里夫需要这么大的处理能力 |
[22:04] | the Framework reality could be… | 那”框架”的现实可能… |
[22:06] | Massive. | 非常大 |
[22:06] | So you can’t track its origin? | 那么你追踪不到其源头吗 |
[22:08] | Not yet. Doesn’t stay on any one device long enough. | 暂时不行 它不在任何设备上逗留太久 |
[22:10] | How is all this even possible? | 这一切怎么可能 |
[22:12] | ‘Cause Radcliffe has the Darkhold. | 因为拉德克里夫有《黑暗神书》 |
[22:14] | Anything’s possible. | 一切皆有可能了 |
[22:16] | Well, find it. | 找到它 |
[22:17] | Find something. | 找到点什么 |
[22:18] | We don’t leave our people behind. | 我们不能丢下自己人 |
[22:23] | We all good here, fellas? | 没问题吧 伙计们 |
[22:25] | What else do you need? | 还需要什么 |
[22:26] | Birth certificate? | 出生证明吗 |
[22:27] | I think I got a membership card to Gold’s Gym. | 我好像有健身馆会员卡 |
[22:29] | You have backup? | 你有支援[备份]吗 |
[22:30] | I think that’s the only copy I have on me, | 我身上就带了那一份 |
[22:31] | but there might be another one in the van. | 但车里可能还有一份 |
[22:33] | Do you have partner? | 你有搭档吗 |
[22:36] | She’s not really a partner. | 她算不上搭档 |
[22:37] | More of a friend | 更像是朋友 |
[22:38] | a co-worker, really. Though, to be honest, | 同事 不过老实说 |
[22:40] | I’m starting to feel some tension, | 我开始感到了一些紧张感 |
[22:42] | sexual and otherwise, | 性方面的 还有其他的 |
[22:43] | so I was actually thinking about taking a shot, | 我还真挺想放手一试 |
[22:45] | but I’m afraid it could go south. | 但我担心不会有好结果 |
[22:47] | You Americans, you talk too much. | 你们美国人 话太多 |
[22:50] | It’s our greatest flaw. | 这是我们最大的缺点 |
[22:51] | Our unit has been made aware | 我们小队知道 |
[22:53] | that an item was found on the premises. | 这里发现了一个物件 |
[22:55] | We have been sent to retrieve it. | 我们被派来将它取回 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | At any cost. | 不惜代价 |
[23:28] | Looks like your partner was asked | 看来你的搭档得到的命令 |
[23:29] | to retrieve the item at any cost, as well. | 也是不惜代价取回物件 |
[23:32] | And the cost was you. | 你就是那个代价 |
[23:41] | Okay, so we think we found the next clue | 我们好像找到了这个有趣的 |
[23:42] | in this fun, little game. | 小游戏的下条线索 |
[23:44] | Ivanov mentioned his SVR unit being tortured and executed | 艾文诺夫说他的对外情报局小队被用刑然后处死 |
[23:48] | and that he was gonna do the exact same thing to us. | 而他也要对我们做同样的事 |
[23:51] | So I looked up SVR detention centers | 我查了对外情报局 |
[23:53] | connected to the unit number found | 跟死去特工制服上 |
[23:55] | on the dead agents’ uniforms. | 编号对应的拘留所 |
[23:57] | And this one right here was a front during the Cold War | 这个在二战期间是一个潜艇基地的 |
[24:01] | for a submarine base. | 幌子机构 |
[24:03] | And since we know Ivanov has a submarine, | 而艾文诺夫有艘潜艇 |
[24:05] | like all good Bond villains… | 就像所有经典邦德反派那样 |
[24:07] | We’re already en route to the base in Krasnoyarsk Krai. | 我们已经在前往克拉斯诺亚尔斯克边疆区的路上了 |
[24:12] | Let’s assume the enemy knows we’re coming. | 我们要假设敌方知道我们要去 |
[24:14] | They’ve been baiting us this whole time. | 他们一直在给我们下饵 |
[24:17] | We may face strong opposition — | 我们可能遭遇强劲的对手 |
[24:19] | trap doors, sharks with lasers — who knows? | 暗门 激光鲨鱼 谁知道呢 |
[24:22] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[24:24] | What matters is getting our people back, | 重要的是 要把我们的人找回来 |
[24:26] | so let’s get ready. | 我们准备好吧 |
[24:37] | We found where they’re keeping The Director and May. | 我们找到他们关押局长和梅的地方了 |
[24:39] | Already en route to the location. | 已经在前往了 |
[24:47] | We’re going to save them. | 我们会救他们的 |
[24:49] | What if we can’t? | 如果做不到呢 |
[24:50] | What if May suffers from permanent cognitive dysfunction | 万一梅已经造成了永久性认知紊乱 |
[24:53] | or cerebral atrophy? | 或大脑萎缩 |
[24:55] | – Or she dies? – Fitz. | -或是死了呢 -菲兹 |
[24:57] | We don’t know the adverse effects this could have on her brain. | 我们并不知道这对她大脑可能造成的损害 |
[25:00] | I did it to her. | 这是我干的 |
[25:02] | Aida, the Framework — | 艾达 框架 |
[25:05] | my fingerprints are all over these murder weapons. | 这些杀人凶器上都有我的指纹 |
[25:10] | Mack was right. | 迈克是对的 |
[25:12] | Mack was right. | 迈克是对的 |
[25:14] | You do need to think about the implications of the things you create. | 你的确需要考虑你创造的东西的应用 |
[25:19] | But just because someone uses your ideas for evil | 但就因为有人用你的点子来作恶 |
[25:22] | does not make it your fault for creating it in the first place. | 不代表你当初创造它是错的 |
[25:26] | You make things from the genius of your mind | 你是凭你天才的大脑和善良的心 |
[25:29] | and the goodness of your heart to help people. | 创造了这些东西来帮助人 |
[25:33] | Don’t let Radcliffe’s actions corrupt that. | 别让拉德克里夫的行为玷污了它 |
[25:36] | You are not responsible for the twisted things he’s done. | 他干的坏事并不是你的责任 |
[25:41] | Wrongs have been committed. | 有人犯了错 |
[25:42] | Now we make them right — together. | 现在我们要一起做出弥补 |
[25:50] | You know, if Radcliffe is operating out of this facility, | 如果拉德克里夫是在那里操作的 |
[25:53] | there may be some Framework hardware there. | 那里可能有框架的硬件 |
[25:57] | If I could tap into that directly, then… | 如果我能直接接入进去 |
[26:02] | maybe I could find the key to shutting it down for good. | 那或许我可以找到永远关闭它的办法 |
[26:07] | There he is. | 这就对了 |
[26:10] | Let’s get to it already. | 我们开始吧 |
[26:13] | This is your last chance, Director, | 这是你最后的机会了 局长 |
[26:15] | to denounce S.H.I.E.L.D. and all that it has done. | 谴责神盾局和它犯下的一切罪行 |
[26:19] | Now I ask you… | 我问你 |
[26:22] | one last time. | 最后一次 |
[26:27] | Do you have any regrets? | 你有什么遗憾吗 |
[26:31] | I believe in Agent Coulson. | 我相信科尔森特工 |
[26:34] | I believe in S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我相信神盾局 |
[26:36] | Because for all its imperfections, | 它虽然有种种不足 |
[26:38] | it strives to do the right thing — to protect people. | 它努力做正确的事 保护人民 |
[26:42] | You claim to fight for others, for humanity. | 你自称为其他人而战 为人类而战 |
[26:48] | I think you lost yours a long time ago. | 可我觉得你早就丧失了人性 |
[26:50] | And to answer your question, I do have one regret. | 回答你的问题 我是有一个遗憾 |
[26:55] | That I don’t have any superpowers of my own that I could use | 我自己并没有超能力 |
[26:58] | to kick your ass. | 能痛扁你一顿 |
[27:03] | I can respect a man who stands behind his true beliefs… | 我可以敬重坚持真我信仰的人 |
[27:11] | …misguided though they may be. | 尽管他是误入歧途 |
[27:15] | You know… | 要知道 |
[27:19] | …it is a shame we find ourselves | 很遗憾在这场游戏中 |
[27:20] | on opposite sides of the board in this game. | 我们彼此对立 |
[27:27] | But you are a pawn. | 但你是个卒子 |
[27:31] | The pawn can only move forward. | 卒子只能前进 |
[27:34] | Personally, I can overlook your sins. | 个人而言 我可以忽略你的罪行 |
[27:39] | But my comrades… | 但我的同志们 |
[27:42] | well, let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[27:46] | they are less forgiving than I am. | 他们不像我那么宽容 |
[28:45] | Communications room at sub-basement — Fitz-Simmons. | 通讯室在地下室 菲兹-西蒙斯 |
[28:47] | On it. | 就去 |
[28:48] | Davis, you’re with them. | 戴维斯 跟他们走 |
[28:49] | The rest of us will fan out, | 其余人 散开 |
[28:51] | search this place top to bottom for Director Mace and Agent May. | 从上到下搜索这里 找梅斯局长和梅特工 |
[28:53] | Stay on comms. Be sharp. | 保持通讯 保持警惕 |
[28:56] | Morales, you’re with me. | 莫拉雷斯 跟我走 |
[29:10] | Special Agent Phillip J. Coulson. | 菲利普·J·科尔森特工 |
[29:13] | I have waited a long time for a face-to-face. | 我早就想跟你面对面了 |
[29:18] | You know, most people would’ve brought something nice. | 大部分人会带点好东西的 |
[29:23] | Flowers. | 鲜花什么的 |
[29:24] | Ah, humor is the last line of defense you have left. | 幽默是你的最后一道防线了 |
[29:27] | There is no one to stand behind, | 你不能再躲在任何人后面了 |
[29:31] | no one left to protect you. | 没人会保护你了 |
[29:34] | I don’t know. | 未必 |
[29:35] | I’m pretty capable of protecting myself. | 我自己就能保护自己 |
[29:37] | You have enhanced yourself, I’m sure. | 你一定增强了自己的能力 |
[29:39] | I’d be a fool to expect anything else. | 我不那么想才傻呢 |
[29:41] | Enhanced humans, aliens and their technology — | 能力增强的人类 外星人和他们的科技 |
[29:46] | The deeper I dug, | 我往深挖 |
[29:46] | I found there was one man at the center of it all. | 就发现这一切的中央是一个人 |
[29:50] | You. | 你 |
[30:27] | I thought the mission came before the man. | 不是任务比人重要吗 |
[30:29] | Did you really think I was gonna | 你真以为我会丢下 |
[30:30] | leave your defenseless ass behind? | 你个手无缚鸡之力的 |
[30:32] | Yes. Yes, I 100% did. | 是啊 我绝对是那么以为的 |
[30:34] | I let you sweat a little. | 我让你紧张了一会儿 |
[30:36] | But…I didn’t want to make you wait around forever. | 但是 我不想让你一直等下去 |
[30:40] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[30:43] | You were one of the SVR agents at the mining facility. | 你是当时在矿场的对外情报局特工之一 |
[30:45] | That was your unit. | 那是你的小队 |
[30:46] | Da. | 对 |
[30:47] | And they were killed for not retrieving | 他们因为未能取回被从我国 |
[30:49] | the object stolen from our soil. | 盗走的物件而被杀 |
[30:52] | When I looked for who did, I found S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我寻找罪魁祸首时 我找到了神盾局 |
[30:55] | And after years of looking behind S.H.I.E.L.D., I found you. | 经过多年对神盾局的调查 我发现了你 |
[30:59] | That…face. | 那张脸 |
[31:02] | The man there at the very beginning. | 最初就在的那个人 |
[31:05] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[31:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:07] | I don’t really have time for all this conspiracy-theorist crap. | 我没工夫听你叨叨阴谋论 |
[31:11] | I’m done playing games. | 我不想再玩游戏了 |
[31:12] | Where are May and Mace? | 梅和梅斯在哪 |
[31:14] | But play my games you will. | 但你会玩我的游戏的 |
[31:17] | Did you really think I would let you have | 你真以为我会把你 |
[31:19] | what it is you seek at the end? | 想要的给你 |
[31:22] | They’re not even here, are they? | 他们并不在这儿 是吧 |
[31:24] | Well, your pretend Inhuman director is in the compound, but… | 你的假异人局长在这里 但 |
[31:28] | he may be dead by the time you find him. | 等你找到他时 他可能就已经死了 |
[31:31] | All of these things you’ve done, | 你做的这一切 |
[31:33] | all of the energy spent, the hatred. | 花了那么多精力 那么多仇恨 |
[31:36] | And you know what the funny thing about it is? | 知道最好笑的是什么吗 |
[31:40] | I have no idea who the hell you are. | 我根本不知道你是谁 |
[31:42] | I’ve been on hundreds of missions in my time. | 我当年执行过数百项任务 |
[31:44] | This one you’re so upset about, | 而这个让你如此难过的任务 |
[31:46] | I was sent to retrieve an object. | 我不过是被派去取回一个物件 |
[31:49] | If I’m being honest, | 老实说 |
[31:51] | I don’t even remember what it was. | 我甚至不记得那是什么了 |
[31:53] | As far as I’m concerned, | 就我看来 |
[31:54] | you’re just another red shirt like so many others | 你不过是跟很多其他人一样 |
[31:57] | who tried unsuccessfully to stop me from saving the world. | 是没能成功阻止我拯救世界的一个障碍 |
[32:01] | ‘Cause that’s what I do. | 因为那就是我做的事 |
[32:03] | So, cool origin story, bro, | 好个起源故事 哥们 |
[32:07] | but this means nothing to me. | 但这对我毫无意义 |
[32:16] | She, on the other hand… | 但是她… |
[32:19] | The top Watchdog himself. | 头号监察者 |
[32:22] | I’ve been waiting a long time for a face-to-face. | 我早就想跟你面对面了 |
[32:37] | I chased the Watchdogs, the funding, | 我追踪监察者 资金源 |
[32:40] | the weapons, the EMP, the Senator — | 武器 电磁脉冲机 参议员 |
[32:43] | it all leads back to you. | 都引向了你 |
[32:45] | Always nice to meet an admirer. | 见到粉丝总是很高兴 |
[32:47] | This isn’t about admiration or forgiveness. | 这跟仰慕或原谅无关 |
[32:50] | The butcher does not seek forgiveness | 屠夫不需要 |
[32:52] | from the animals he slaughters. | 他屠宰的动物原谅 |
[32:54] | Have you ever read “Animal Farm”? | 你读过《动物庄园》吗 |
[32:55] | Enough talk. | 说够了 |
[32:57] | Not a fair fight, but… | 虽然不太公平 但是 |
[32:59] | I will fight it, regardless. | 我还是会跟你打 |
[33:20] | This can’t be Radcliffe’s Framework setup. | 这不可能是拉德克里夫的框架硬件 |
[33:22] | It’s too low-tech. | 太低端了 |
[33:23] | Maybe we can still find something useful anyway. | 或许我们还是能找到有用的东西 |
[33:25] | I’ll copy any data I find in the system. | 我来复制系统上的一切数据 |
[33:28] | We should take some of this equipment | 我们还该拿一些设备 |
[33:29] | back to the base for further examination, as well. | 回基地进行进一步检查 |
[33:32] | Anything could be the key we’re searching for. | 任何东西都可能是我们寻找的关键 |
[33:34] | We have an Aida sighting on the lower levels of the base. | 基地下层看到了艾达 |
[33:38] | Aida’s here? | 艾达也在 |
[33:41] | You do this. I’ll find Aida. | 你继续 我去找艾达 |
[33:43] | What, you’re gonna go take on a killer android? | 你要去对付一个杀人机器人 |
[33:46] | I’ll take Davis. | 我带上戴维斯 |
[33:48] | Concern only slightly lessened. | 这只减轻了一点点我的担忧 |
[33:50] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[33:52] | We can’t let her escape. | 我们不能让她跑掉 |
[33:53] | She could be the lead we’re looking for. | 她可能就是我们需要的线索 |
[33:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:58] | Just…be careful. | 小心 |
[34:01] | Davis, with me. | 戴维斯 走 |
[34:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:29] | But I don’t know about him. | 他就未必了 |
[34:32] | He’s breathing, but barely. | 他呼吸很浅 |
[34:35] | Jeffrey, where’s May? Where are they keeping her? | 杰弗里 梅呢 她被关在哪了 |
[34:38] | Come on. We got to get him out of here. | 走吧 带他离开 |
[35:08] | I’ve been looking forward to facing one of you, | 我一直想对付一个你们这类人 |
[35:10] | readying myself. | 一直在做准备 |
[35:12] | I strive for perfection. | 我凭努力达到完美 |
[35:14] | You are a genetic cheater. | 你是靠基因作弊的 |
[35:16] | I’m not a cheater. | 我没作弊 |
[35:17] | You’re just playing by the old rules. | 你不过是在遵守老规矩 |
[35:27] | The game has changed. | 游戏已经变了 |
[35:35] | Ivanov’s down. Where is everybody? | 艾文诺夫已制服 其他人呢 |
[35:41] | – Anything? – No luck. | -有发现吗 -没有 |
[35:43] | We’ve been running all over this place. | 我们把这里都跑遍了 |
[35:45] | It’s a bloody labyrinth. | 简直是个迷宫 |
[35:46] | Pray we don’t run into the Goblin King. | 可别碰到妖精王 |
[35:48] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听得到吗 |
[35:50] | Has anyone spotted Aida? | 有人看到艾达了吗 |
[35:53] | Still no response. | 还是没回应 |
[35:57] | Oh, no, no, no. The submarine. | 不不 潜艇 |
[36:00] | She’s escaping. | 她要跑了 |
[36:23] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[36:27] | Well, I gathered what I could from the communications room. | 我从通讯室尽量收集了数据 |
[36:28] | Who knows what the others have found. | 谁知道其他人还发现了什么 |
[36:30] | Have you heard anything from them? | 你收到他们的消息了吗 |
[36:31] | I’ve been trying to reach them. | 我一直想联络他们 |
[36:33] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[36:34] | Comms have been wonky, going in and out. | 通讯有问题 时断时续 |
[36:37] | Jemma. | 珍玛 |
[36:40] | Director Mace! | 梅斯局长 |
[36:42] | We’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们一直在联系你 |
[36:44] | He needs medical attention. | 他需要医疗救助 |
[36:45] | We have to get him out of here. | 我们得带他离开 |
[36:46] | Finally. I’ve been looking for you guys everywhere. | 我到处找你们 可算找到了 |
[36:49] | Where’s May? | 梅呢 |
[36:50] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[36:51] | They must have had her on the submarine. | 他们肯定把她关在潜艇上 |
[36:52] | Well, then we have to keep searching. | 我们得继续找 |
[36:53] | – We – We’re pulling out. | -我们 -我们要撤 |
[36:54] | But, sir. | 长官 |
[36:55] | We’ll tend to our injured, | 先照顾伤员 |
[36:56] | live to fight another day. | 改日再战 |
[37:15] | Storm front coming in. | 风暴要来了 |
[37:16] | You and I can just hunker down, pull all this apart | 你和我守在这里 把这些一点点拆开 |
[37:20] | until we find something that can help us get Agent May back, | 直到我们找到能帮忙找回梅特工的线索 |
[37:23] | yeah? | 行吗 |
[37:27] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[37:29] | How long were we in that base? | 我们在基地待了多久 |
[37:32] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[37:33] | The timetable of this mission is bothering me. | 这次任务的时间线另我不解 |
[37:37] | Coulson says he came straight down to the submarine dock | 科尔森说他解救了局长后 |
[37:39] | after rescuing the Director. | 立刻赶往了潜艇码头 |
[37:41] | And we heard the blast from Daisy’s battle with Ivanov | 而我们听到黛西跟艾文诺夫打斗时发出的震波后 |
[37:43] | long before she met up with us again. | 过了挺久她才出现 |
[37:46] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[37:48] | I’m saying something doesn’t feel right. | 我的意思是 不对劲 |
[37:51] | There’s a stretch of time in there | 当时有段时间 |
[37:52] | that’s unaccounted for when no one was in contact. | 所有人的联络都被切断了 |
[37:56] | Now you mention it… | 你这么一说 |
[38:00] | …it was pitch-dark when we left. | 我们走时天已经很黑了 |
[38:07] | It’s the blast-door scanner system. | 是防爆门扫描系统报告 |
[38:09] | LMD detection? | 生化机器人替身检测系统 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:12] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[38:15] | It was disabled. | 被关闭了 |
[38:16] | Disabled? | 关闭了 |
[38:19] | Recently? | 刚刚吗 |
[38:25] | And the system report was deleted from the record. | 系统报告被删除了 |
[38:29] | Why would someone do that? | 为什么有人要那么做 |
[38:32] | By who? | 是谁 |
[38:33] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[38:34] | Luckily, my level on the spectrum of security means | 幸好我的颜色级别高 |
[38:36] | a copy of each report is sent directly to my inbox. | 所有报告的副本都直接被发往了我的收件箱 |
[38:40] | The system was accessed by… | 进入系统的是 |
[38:45] | …Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[38:47] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[38:50] | What would he want to keep from us? | 他想瞒我们什么 |
[38:58] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[39:00] | This has to be a mistake. | 这肯定是个错误吧 |
[39:01] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[39:04] | Look, you said it yourself — we were in there for a while. | 你也说了 我们在里面好一阵 |
[39:08] | We were separated from them the whole time. | 我们跟他们一直是分开的 |
[39:11] | Aida was seen at the base, and… | 艾达在基地出现过 还有 |
[39:15] | tanks of gas. | 气罐 |
[39:16] | What kind of gas? | 什么样的气体 |
[39:17] | They left a trail of clues. | 他们留下了一堆线索 |
[39:19] | They wanted to find Coulson. | 他们想找到科尔森 |
[39:21] | And while we were downstairs… | 我们在楼下时 |
[39:24] | They switched people out. | 他们换了人 |
[39:29] | How many? | 多少人 |
[39:37] | All of them. | 他们都是 |
[39:52] | Scans indicate low levels of life function. | 扫描显示生命机能很低 |
[39:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:57] | The plan worked. | 计划成功了 |
[39:59] | We have replaced the top operatives at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们替换了神盾局的顶尖特工 |
[40:04] | Now the next phase begins. | 下一阶段开始了 |
[40:07] | And you will be integral to that. | 你会是其中一个重要部分 |
[40:09] | You have not yet served your purpose. | 你还有用处 |
[40:17] | Even filth has a purpose. | 就连渣滓也有用处 |
[40:34] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[40:35] | No. | 不 |
[40:37] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[40:38] | I already did. | 我说过了 |
[40:39] | Yeah, but I’m not tired of hearing it yet. | 是啊 但我还没听够呢 |
[40:44] | Thank you for saving my ass back there. | 谢谢你刚刚救了我 |
[40:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:47] | All in all, I guess I could’ve asked for a worse assignment. | 总得来说 申请这次任务也不赖 |
[40:50] | Wait. Asked? | 等等 申请 |
[40:52] | So you asked for this mission, huh? | 你是主动申请这次任务的 |
[40:54] | Busted. | 被我逮到了吧 |
[40:56] | Didn’t want the weekend free | 不想周末闲着吧 |
[40:57] | for quality time with random civilian number 14? | 去跟14号不知名平民度过浪漫时光 |
[41:03] | You must really like this guy. | 你肯定很喜欢那家伙 |
[41:07] | Maybe I’m tired of dating civilians. | 或许我厌倦了跟平民约会 |
[41:11] | Well… | 那么 |
[41:14] | maybe if it doesn’t work out with this one, | 如果跟这人没成 |
[41:16] | you and I can talk about that… over a drink. | 咱俩可以谈谈那事 边喝边谈 |
[41:21] | Chances are high. | 这很有可能 |
[41:22] | This guy is really not my type. | 这人真心不是我的菜 |
[41:24] | Already start asking questions? | 已经开始问问题了吗 |
[41:25] | Oh, yeah. He’s a shrink. | 是啊 他是心理医生 |
[41:27] | Yeesh. | 诶呦 |
[41:29] | Well, let me know if it goes horribly. | 如果谈崩了告诉我 |
[41:32] | Here’s hoping. | 希望吧 |
[41:37] | Keep your eyes on the road. | 看路 |
[41:59] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[42:03] | We’ve waited around forever. | 我们等了好久 |
[42:05] | I think that’s long enough. | 时候该到了 |