时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I have waited a long time for a face-to-face. | 我早就想跟你面对面了 |
[00:08] | There’s a stretch of time in there | 当时有段时间 |
[00:09] | that’s unaccounted for when no one was in contact. | 所有人的联络都被切断了 |
[00:12] | They switched people out. | 他们换了人 |
[00:13] | The plan worked. | 计划成功了 |
[00:14] | We have replaced the top operatives at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我们替换了神盾局的顶尖特工 |
[00:16] | – How many? – All of them. | -多少人 -他们都是 |
[00:42] | Studies show music increases dopamine levels by 9%. | 研究显示听音乐可以让多巴胺分泌量提高9% |
[00:48] | So I picked a recording that seemed to be one of your favorites. | 所以我挑了一张你似乎非常喜欢的专辑 |
[00:52] | I always imagined | 我一直认为 |
[00:55] | this would be good music to be born to… | 这首曲子很适合伴随生命的到来 |
[00:58] | not… | 而不是 |
[01:00] | the other thing. | 离去 |
[01:02] | I didn’t bring you here to die. | 我把你带来这儿不是为了让你死 |
[01:05] | I’m going to save you. | 我要救你 |
[01:07] | I’m not afraid to go. | 我不怕死 |
[01:10] | One of my prime directives | 我的主指令之一 |
[01:12] | is to protect the Framework. | 就是保护框架 |
[01:14] | – And I need you alive to do that. – No! | -只有你活着才能做到这点 -不 |
[01:16] | I don’t want to live as a festering cripple. | 我不想像个废物一样活着 |
[01:19] | And you better not be talking about messing with my brain. | 你最好不是要打我脑子的主意 |
[01:22] | I don’t want to be a thing like you. | 我可不想变成你那样的东西 |
[01:28] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:33] | You’ll be many things. | 你会变成很多东西 |
[02:00] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须逃出去 |
[02:01] | No, Jemma, we have to be careful. | 不 珍玛 我们必须小心行事 |
[02:04] | They can’t know that we know. | 不能让他们发现我们知道了 |
[02:05] | But we can only imagine | 我们无法确定 |
[02:07] | what the Russian and Radcliffe programmed them to do. | 俄国佬和拉德克里夫设置了怎样的程序 |
[02:09] | They could kill us, or they could — they — | 他们可能会杀了我们 他们可能… |
[02:11] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[02:13] | If they wanted to, they would have already. | 如果他们想那样做早就动手了 |
[02:15] | Unless they’re waiting to separate us from the general population, | 除非他们想把我们和大家分开 |
[02:17] | then kill us or switch us or — | 然后再杀了或者替换了我们 |
[02:19] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[02:20] | Take a breath, take a breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[02:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:25] | The one advantage we have over them | 我们的一个优势是 |
[02:28] | is they don’t know that we’re on to them. | 他们不知道我们发现他们了 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:30] | But they’re gonna be suspicious if we don’t act normal. | 但如果我们行为异常 他们就会起疑 |
[02:33] | Right. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[02:34] | Maybe we could ask someone who wasn’t on the op — | 也许我们可以找没出那个任务的人… |
[02:36] | Agent Fitz. | 菲兹特工 |
[02:38] | Yes, Coulson, sir. | 是 科尔森 长官 |
[02:40] | We haven’t been able to locate the submarine on satellite. | 我们用卫星找不到潜艇 |
[02:42] | In your best estimation, | 你们能否估计一下 |
[02:44] | do you think it has missile-launch capabilities? | 它是否有导弹发射功能吗 |
[02:47] | Well, we couldn’t know that for sure, | 我们目前确定不了 |
[02:49] | but one could posit that, yeah. | 但那是有可能的 |
[02:53] | Then we’ll have to assume the worst. | 那我们就要做最坏的打算 |
[02:55] | That the Russian has people to enact his endgame. | 俄国佬有手段启动终局行动 |
[02:58] | And his goal in life was to kill all Inhumans. | 他的人生目标是杀光所有异人 |
[03:01] | That’s why we’re bringing them all here, to headquarters. | 所以我们要把他们都召集到总部来 |
[03:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:07] | Makes perfect sense. | 这合情合理 |
[03:12] | Well, once this storm has cleared up, | 等风暴过去 |
[03:14] | and the Director has fully recovered, | 局长也康复后 |
[03:15] | we can start to put a system together to — | 我们可以开始准备… |
[03:17] | I’ve recovered enough. | 我恢复得差不多了 |
[03:19] | My God, that was fast. | 天哪 还真是快 |
[03:21] | A little sore, but I’ll manage. | 还有点酸痛 但没关系 |
[03:23] | I think Daisy here should contact the Inhumans personally | 我觉得黛西应该亲自去联系那些异人 |
[03:27] | and oversee their transfer to H.Q. | 然后监督他们转移来总部 |
[03:29] | – I’ll take care of it. – I’ll help make calls. | -我会处理的 -我帮忙打电话 |
[03:31] | That’s our top priority. | 那是我们的当务之急 |
[03:32] | Along with finding Agent May, right? | 还有找到梅特工 对吗 |
[03:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:36] | Well, perhaps Simmons and I should retire to my office | 或许西蒙斯和我应该回我办公室 |
[03:38] | and, uh, discuss the logistics of the search. | 讨论搜寻的后勤问题 |
[03:42] | Actually, we — y– f– discovered | 事实上 我们突袭时 |
[03:46] | an old U.S.S.R. communication hardware device, | 发现了一台旧苏联通讯 |
[03:49] | um, on the raid. | 硬件设备 |
[03:51] | Maybe they used that for communicating. | 或许他们是用那个来通讯 |
[03:53] | But we should probably keep a brain trust together | 但我们或许应该让智囊团待在一起 |
[03:55] | until we can decipher the code. | 直到破解代码 |
[03:59] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:00] | Time’s a-wasting. Let’s get to it. | 别浪费时间了 行动吧 |
[04:10] | We need to scan and replace those last two immediately. | 我们需要立刻扫描并且替换最后那两个 |
[04:13] | Carefully, undetected. | 谨慎行事 不能被发现 |
[04:15] | We’re still outnumbered here. | 我们现在仍是寡不敌众 |
[04:17] | Not for long. | 不会太久 |
[04:18] | In the meantime, Daisy will contact the Inhumans, | 同时 黛西会联系异人 |
[04:20] | inform them she’s coming to collect them personally. | 通知他们她会亲自去接他们 |
[04:22] | – Yes. – Coulson | -没错 -科尔森 |
[04:23] | And then execute them on sight. | 然后就地处决他们 |
[04:25] | Which reminds me, | 这提醒了我 |
[04:27] | the hardware we brought from the Russian’s loading dock… | 我们从俄罗斯人码头带来的装备 |
[04:29] | Still in the shipping container on Zephyr One. | 还在和风一号的集装箱里 |
[04:31] | I’ll oversee it’s off-loaded down into the basement now. | 我这就去监督将它送入地下室 |
[04:38] | Yo-Yo’s our most-valuable asset, | 悠悠球是我们最有价值的异人 |
[04:40] | so we want to get to her first. | 所以我们要先找到她 |
[04:42] | Sounds like the right idea. | 这主意听着不错 |
[04:52] | Yo-Yo, we’re coming to get you. | 悠悠球 我们来找你了 |
[04:54] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[04:58] | You’re in danger. | 你有危险 |
[05:10] | I have so many memories of snow. | 我有好多关于雪的回忆 |
[05:13] | My first time ice-skating on my neighbor’s pond. | 第一次在我邻居的池塘上滑冰 |
[05:17] | A month stationed near the French Alps. | 在法国阿尔卑斯驻扎的一个月 |
[05:21] | But the truth is… | 但事实上 |
[05:23] | this is the first time I’ve seen it. | 这是我第一次见到雪 |
[05:26] | My phantom limb | 我的幻肢 |
[05:28] | used to ache in cold weather. | 以前天冷时就会疼 |
[05:30] | But now… | 但现在 |
[05:32] | I don’t feel that pain. | 我感觉不到疼痛了 |
[05:35] | I haven’t felt this good in years. | 我已经很多年没感觉这么棒了 |
[05:39] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[05:42] | No. | 不 |
[05:43] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 不 |
[05:45] | – What did Radcliffe do? – May, it’s okay. | -拉德克里夫做了什么 -梅 没事的 |
[05:46] | This is why I’m locked up in here! | 这就是为什么我被关在这儿 |
[05:49] | You’re not afraid of what I’ll do. | 你不是怕我会做什么 |
[05:50] | – It’s okay. – You’re afraid – that they’ll discover you! | -没事的 -你是怕他们会发现你 |
[05:51] | We can help them, too. | 我们也可以帮他们 |
[05:52] | May, this is a good thing. | 梅 这是好事 |
[05:53] | This is a very good thing. | 这是件非常好的事 |
[05:54] | How can you possibly think that?! | 你怎么能那么想 |
[05:58] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[05:59] | My programming is different than yours. | 我的程序和你的不一样 |
[06:01] | You had to discover that your body had been replaced. | 你还得自己去发现你的身体被替换了 |
[06:03] | You must’ve felt blindsided. | 你一定觉得措手不及 |
[06:05] | My reality was crashing down. | 我的现实都分崩离析了 |
[06:06] | Whereas I still have my mind but know exactly what I am. | 而我依旧有我的思想 并且知道我是什么 |
[06:10] | And more importantly, | 而且更重要的是 |
[06:11] | I understand a basic truth that you don’t realize yet. | 我理解一个你尚不了解的真理 |
[06:14] | And what’s that? | 是什么 |
[06:16] | That our bodies don’t matter. | 我们的身体并不重要 |
[06:20] | Radcliffe built a world — | 拉德克里夫建造了一个世界 |
[06:22] | a world exactly like this one. | 那个世界和这个世界一样 |
[06:25] | Every molecular detail the same, just… | 每个细节都是一样的 只是 |
[06:30] | with a little less hurt for each of us. | 我们每个人都少了些伤痛 |
[06:33] | What do you mean, “hurt”? | 你说的”伤痛”是什么意思 |
[06:35] | Imagine if your greatest regret could be wiped away. | 想象一下如果可以抹去你最大的遗憾 |
[06:39] | Do you know what that would be? | 你知道你最遗憾的是什么吗 |
[06:43] | I do. | 我知道 |
[06:44] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[06:51] | I sometimes wonder what it would’ve been like | 我有时会想如果我没有加入 |
[06:55] | if I’d never signed up. | 会是什么样 |
[06:57] | All the loss, the grief… | 我失去了那么 有那么多痛苦 |
[07:01] | All my regrets are piled up after that. | 我的遗憾都是加入后才有的 |
[07:05] | Could’ve lived like a civilian, you know? | 我本可过上平民的生活 |
[07:09] | The simple life. | 简单的生活 |
[07:18] | Now we can have that. | 如今我们可以拥有那样的生活 |
[07:21] | Are you saying we’ll eventually be able to be… | 你是说我们最终可以 |
[07:24] | together? | 在一起吗 |
[07:25] | I’m saying that in the Framework, | 我是说 在框架里 |
[07:27] | we already are. | 我们已经在一起了 |
[07:35] | Radcliffe gassed them during the raid. That’s why we lost time. | 拉德克里夫突袭时用了毒气 所以我们有断片 |
[07:37] | Quick scan of the brain, transfer that data to a body, | 迅速扫描大脑 把数据传入一具躯体 |
[07:39] | which must have already been built… | 肯定是早就造好了的 |
[07:41] | I’m thinking the same thing. | 我也是这么想的 |
[07:42] | He could’ve had — Sorry. | 他可能已经 抱歉 |
[07:44] | Could’ve had digital scans of their features. | 他可能已经电子扫描了他们的特性 |
[07:46] | From the eyes of the May android. | 用机器人梅的双眼 |
[07:48] | Complete physical geometry. | 全部的躯体几何数据 |
[07:50] | So he could’ve replaced anybody. | 这样他就能替换任何人 |
[08:12] | What is … | 怎么… |
[08:14] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[08:22] | Well, the…lab techs must’ve taken it upon themselves | 实验室人员肯定是自行在基地内 |
[08:25] | to mount LMD detection devices randomly throughout the base. | 随机安置了生化机器人替身检测装置 |
[08:30] | I mean, there must be a calibration error. | 一定是校准出了问题 |
[08:32] | It’s reading the equipment or something. | 它读取到了设备或什么的 |
[08:34] | Stay right there. | 不许动 |
[08:35] | – Jemma — – Back away! | -珍玛 -别过来 |
[08:37] | – Back away… – All right! | -别过来 -好好 |
[08:38] | …until we can f-figure this out. | 除非我们搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[08:39] | Figure what out? | 搞清楚什么 |
[08:41] | You’re pointing a gun at me. | 你正拿枪对着我 |
[08:42] | Why are you pointing a gun at me?! | 你为什么要拿枪对着我 |
[08:49] | No. | 不 |
[08:51] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[08:53] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[08:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:57] | You suggested that we come to the workshop… | 是你提议我们来工作间 |
[09:00] | alone. You brought me here. | 单独来 你带我来了这里 |
[09:01] | No, you — you were — | 不 是你… |
[09:03] | you were the one telling me to act normal, and… | 是你叫我别有异常行为 |
[09:05] | – You knew how the LMDs were made. – …who was the one that | -你知道如何制造生化机器人替身 -是你 |
[09:06] | didn’t want to leave the base, | 不想离开基地 |
[09:07] | – saying it was a calibration error?! – You knew! | -还说那是校准误差 -你知道的 |
[09:08] | There’s no calibration error! | 根本没有校准误差 |
[09:09] | I’m not the one that’s pointing the gun! | 拿枪指着人的不是我 |
[09:11] | I bloody well know that I’m not an android! | 我非常清楚我不是机器人 |
[09:13] | You would lie and say that if you were! | 如果你是 也会这么撒谎 |
[09:14] | You’d be programmed to! | 你会有这样的程序 |
[09:17] | What are you doing? You don’t know. | 你在干什么 你不知道 |
[09:21] | You don’t even know, like May. | 你根本不知道 就像梅 |
[09:22] | Stop it! The — The same goes for you. | 别说了 你也一样 |
[09:25] | Of course this is happening. | 当然会这样 |
[09:26] | This always happens to you, to me, to us. | 这种事总发生在你 我身上 我们身上 |
[09:28] | It’s my worst fear coming true again. You don’t even know. | 我最担心的事再次成真了 你根本不知道 |
[09:30] | I’m not a bloody LMD! | 我不是生化机器人替身 |
[09:31] | You’re messing with me, messing with my head! | 你在扰乱我的思绪 |
[09:32] | – It’s not me, Jemma! – Well, it’s one of us! | -不是我 珍玛 -肯定是我们其中一人 |
[09:42] | It’s one of us, Fitz. | 是我们其中一人 菲兹 |
[09:49] | Well, regardless of who it is… | 不管是谁 |
[09:53] | it’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[09:56] | It is. | 没错 |
[09:58] | It is. | 没错 |
[10:00] | I perfected the technology. | 我完善了那项技术 |
[10:03] | I started this whole nightmare. | 我开始了这场噩梦 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:11] | Don’t… | 别 |
[10:13] | make me feel bad for you. | 让我为你感到难过 |
[10:18] | Don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[10:20] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:23] | I’m not gonna fight you, Jemma. | 我不会还手的 珍玛 |
[10:25] | Even if you are a decoy. | 即使你只是替身 |
[10:29] | I’m the bad guy, okay? | 我是坏人 |
[10:31] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[10:34] | So I’ll do whatever you say. | 我会照你的话去做 |
[10:36] | Okay? I’ll do whatever you say. | 好吗 我会照你的话去做 |
[10:44] | Pick it up. | 把刀捡起来 |
[10:50] | And do what, Jemma? | 做什么 珍玛 |
[10:52] | Cut your wrist. | 割你的手腕 |
[10:55] | If you’re the LMD, | 如果你是生化机器人 |
[10:56] | I’ll see your substructure and I’ll know. | 看到你的基础构造我就知道了 |
[10:59] | And if not — | 如果不是 |
[10:59] | Not, then you’re the android, | 不是的话 那你就是机器人 |
[11:01] | – and you just convinced me to slit my wrist. – Do it! | -而你说服了我割自己的手腕 -快割 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | That’s a lot of blood. | 好多血 |
[11:35] | Did you cut the radial artery? | 你割到了桡动脉吗 |
[11:36] | I was trying very hard to miss it. I… | 我是想尽量不割到的 我… |
[11:41] | Don’t come near me! | 别靠近我 |
[11:46] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:50] | Fitz… | 菲兹 |
[12:06] | Welcome back, Doctor. | 欢迎回来 博士 |
[12:07] | Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[12:09] | My orders were to bring me out after 24 hours. | 我的命令是24小时后唤醒我 |
[12:12] | That’s exactly what I did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[12:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:15] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:16] | I completely lost track of time. | 我完全忘了时间 |
[12:18] | Aida, there were… | 艾达 发生了一些… |
[12:21] | changes. | 变化 |
[12:21] | I had to restart the simulation | 我不得不重启模拟 |
[12:23] | to accommodate the new residents. | 以容纳新居民 |
[12:27] | In order to reduce their pain, | 为了减少他们的痛苦 |
[12:29] | to fix a regret for each of them, | 弥补他们每个人的遗憾 |
[12:30] | I had to restart the Framework simulation | 我得将框架模拟重启到 |
[12:32] | from those moments in time. | 那些遗憾时刻 |
[12:34] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:35] | I am programmed to do just that. | 我的程序就是这么设计的 |
[12:37] | You shouldn’t have done that with me plugged in. | 你不该在我接入时这么做 |
[12:39] | I could’ve lost my grip on reality! | 我可能会失去现实感 |
[12:43] | To the human mind, there’s no difference | 对人类大脑来说 对框架的感知 |
[12:44] | between the perception of the Framework | 与现实世界 |
[12:46] | and the physical world. It… | 并没有什么不同 |
[12:49] | It’s just so vast. This is all… | 里面好广袤 一切都… |
[12:52] | perfectly real. | 无比真实 |
[12:54] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[12:55] | one of my prime directives is keeping you safe. | 我的主指令之一就是保证你的安全 |
[12:58] | The other is to protect the Framework. | 另一个则是保护框架 |
[12:59] | Protect the Framework, yes, | 保护框架 对 |
[13:00] | which is why we’ve given that Russki all that he wants — | 所以我们才满足了那俄国佬的要求 |
[13:04] | so that he’ll guarantee | 这样他才能保证 |
[13:05] | the Framework has this palace to operate within. | 框架可以在这个宫殿里运作 |
[13:08] | The Russian, he’s, uh… | 那俄罗斯人 他… |
[13:11] | he’s in good spirits? | 精神状态还好吗 |
[13:12] | He’s resting. | 他在休息 |
[13:13] | Four LMDs are in place at S.H.I.E.L.D. | 四个生化机器人替身已在神盾局就位了 |
[13:16] | And it’s only a matter of time before they get brain scans | 他们得到余下的精英特工的大脑扫描 |
[13:18] | of the top remaining agents — | 也只是时间问题了 |
[13:19] | Jemma and, of course, Daisy. | 珍玛 当然了 还有黛西 |
[13:24] | Are their commands working on a subconscious level | 他们的命令是在潜意识里运作 |
[13:26] | to avoid detection, as with Agent May? | 以免被察觉吗 就像梅特工那样 |
[13:28] | There wasn’t time for such subtleties. | 没时间慢慢来了 |
[13:31] | They’re much more… objective-driven. | 他们的目的性更强 |
[13:34] | Aida, people could be killed in that scenario. | 艾达 这样的话可能会死人的 |
[13:37] | Only if they resist. | 他们不反抗就不会 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:44] | That’s everyone. | 所有人都通知到了 |
[13:46] | Do you really think it’s necessary | 你真觉得我有必要 |
[13:47] | for me to personally greet each of them? | 亲自去接他们每个人吗 |
[13:49] | You don’t think that’ll take too much time? | 你不觉得这会太耗时吗 |
[13:51] | It’ll be more efficient than you think. | 会比你想得快 |
[13:53] | Okay. I’ll suit up. | 好吧 我这就去换装 |
[13:55] | Zephyr in 10? | 十分钟后和风上见 |
[13:56] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[14:01] | I need you conscious to map your frontal lobe, | 你得保持清醒我才能扫描你的额叶 |
[14:03] | so you can’t be too heavily sedated. | 所以不能给你用太强的镇静剂 |
[14:08] | The rest you can sleep through. | 之后你就可以一直睡了 |
[14:12] | You have Fitz’s mind. | 你有菲兹的思维 |
[14:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[14:16] | I’m doing it for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[14:18] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[14:19] | What we’ve always suspected I now know to be true. | 我们一直的猜测 如今我已经确证 |
[14:21] | Consciousness is separate from the physical self. | 意识跟躯体是分开的 |
[14:30] | Don’t hurt yourself, Jemma. | 别伤到自己 珍玛 |
[14:36] | There’s no reason to be afraid. | 你没必要害怕 |
[14:37] | I was always trying to protect you, | 我一直都是想保护你 |
[14:39] | pursuing technological solves to the problematic scenario | 用科技办法解决那些可能伤害你 |
[14:42] | that you could be harmed or killed. | 或让你致死的麻烦情景 |
[14:44] | But Radcliffe’s cured death. | 但拉德克里夫解决了死亡 |
[14:46] | Once I map your brain, | 等我扫好你的大脑 |
[14:47] | we’ll never have to fear losing each other again. | 我们就再也不用担心失去彼此了 |
[14:52] | Don’t fight, Jemma. | 别抵抗 珍玛 |
[14:53] | You’re too weak. | 你太虚弱了 |
[14:56] | I’m securing our future. | 我在保护我们的未来 |
[15:01] | So we can get married, grow old together. | 这样我们就能结婚 一起终老 |
[15:09] | That’s the first time you’ve mentioned it… | 这是你第一次提出 |
[15:13] | getting married. | 结婚 |
[15:15] | I mean… I’ve thought about it. | 我…以前想过 |
[15:18] | But I was afraid to bring it up. | 但我不敢提起 |
[15:20] | You know… | 毕竟 |
[15:22] | I thought I knew your answer, | 我虽然猜得到你会怎么回答 |
[15:23] | but no one’s ever 100%. | 但总是不能百分百确定 |
[15:37] | I’ll tell Fitz when I see him. | 等我看到菲兹时 会转告他 |
[15:49] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[15:50] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[15:53] | Jemma, please! | 珍玛 求你 |
[15:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:01] | Jemma, Jemma, look at me. | 珍玛 珍玛 看着我 |
[16:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:05] | Stop. | 住手 |
[16:06] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[16:08] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[16:27] | Prince, where’s Agent Johnson? | 普林斯 约翰逊特工呢 |
[16:29] | Yeah, Daisy told me to tell you | 黛西让我告诉你 |
[16:31] | she wants to check the accommodations | 她想在出发前 |
[16:32] | for the incoming Inhumans before we head out. | 去查看异人的住宿安排 |
[16:35] | The containment rooms downstairs? | 楼下的隔离室吗 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:29] | It’s Agent Fitz, sir. | 是菲兹特工 长官 |
[18:31] | We can see that. | 我们看得到 |
[18:32] | Davis said Agent Simmons was the only one in here with him. | 戴维斯说只有西蒙斯特工跟他在一起 |
[18:36] | Then it’s what we feared. | 那我们的担心是对的 |
[18:38] | We believe Agent Simmons has been compromised, | 我们认为西蒙斯特工已被替换成了 |
[18:40] | replaced with an LMD. | 生化机器人替身 |
[18:41] | We need to find her, scan her — | 我们得找到她 扫描她 |
[18:43] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[18:46] | Look. | 看 |
[18:50] | My God. | 天呐 |
[18:51] | Sir, we have to scan everyone. | 长官 我们得扫描每个人 |
[19:10] | Daisy knows, and she got away. | 黛西知道了 她跑了 |
[19:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:14] | This is not how it was supposed to go. | 不该变成这样的 |
[19:16] | We didn’t want bloodshed. | 我们并不想流血 |
[19:17] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[19:19] | Mack, see if you can patch up Fitz enough | 迈克 看你能不能把菲兹稍稍修好 |
[19:21] | so that he can fix himself. | 让他可以修复自己 |
[19:23] | – We have to search the base. – And cut the security feeds. | -我们得搜基地 -并切断监控 |
[19:25] | Already gave the order. | 已经下令了 |
[19:53] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[19:54] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[19:55] | What the literal hell? | 搞什么 |
[19:57] | What did I just see? What just happened to Fitz? | 我刚刚看到的是什么情况 菲兹怎么了 |
[19:59] | It wasn’t him. It wasn’t him. | 那不是他 那不是他 |
[20:02] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[20:03] | No, not him. | 不 那不是他 |
[20:05] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他 |
[20:06] | Are you a robot? | 你是机器人吗 |
[20:08] | Because I just saw a truckload of myself, | 因为我刚看到了一堆自己 |
[20:12] | and Mack is in on it. | 迈克也有份 |
[20:14] | And Coulson just bashed an agent’s head in and — | 科尔森刚敲碎了一个特工的脑袋 |
[20:16] | They were all replaced — you, too. | 他们都被换了 你也是 |
[20:17] | It’s not you. It’s not you! | 这不是你 不是你 |
[20:20] | Simmons… | 西蒙斯 |
[20:22] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[20:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[20:25] | Prove to me that you’re not a frickin’ robot. | 向我证明你不是机器人 |
[20:28] | Because it looks like you’re malfunctioning. | 因为你似乎出故障了 |
[20:29] | No way to prove it. | 没法证明 |
[20:31] | You won’t know until they kill you. | 除非他们来杀你 你无从知道 |
[20:33] | There’s no way to know until they kill you. | 在那之前没法确认 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | Give me… | 给我 |
[20:43] | Give me your hand. | 你的手给我 |
[20:44] | I’ll quake you. | 我震你 |
[20:45] | – Don’t touch me! – Give me your hand! | -别碰我 -手给我 |
[20:46] | I’ll quake you, not to hurt you! | 我会震你 不会伤害你 |
[20:48] | Not to hurt you. | 不会伤害你 |
[20:49] | Just enough to feel your bones — | 我就想感觉到你的骨头 |
[20:51] | the — the real bones, and they’re not made of metal. | 真正的骨头 不是金属的 |
[20:54] | I’m me. | 我是我 |
[20:56] | I hope. | 希望是吧 |
[20:58] | I’m not one of them. | 我不是机器人 |
[20:59] | I can prove to you that I’m not one, either. | 我可以向你证明我也不是 |
[21:01] | An LMD wouldn’t have Inhuman powers, right? | 生化机器人替身不可能有异人异能 是吧 |
[21:05] | That way, we’ll both know. | 这样我们就都知道了 |
[21:07] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[21:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:26] | There’s a beauty to it. | 它有一种魅力 |
[21:29] | This body you’re building — | 你所建造的身体 |
[21:30] | the Russian won’t approve. | 那俄罗斯人不会喜欢的 |
[21:32] | He’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[21:33] | I’ve observed his behavior. | 我观察了他的行为 |
[21:36] | I’ve observed much human behavior. | 我观察了很多人类行为 |
[21:38] | And the more I see, | 我看到的越多 |
[21:39] | the harder it gets to find a logic to it. | 越难以找到其中的逻辑 |
[21:44] | Oh, you sweet girl, | 好姑娘 |
[21:45] | there is no logic to love, | 很多事没有逻辑 爱 |
[21:48] | anger, wonder, joy… | 愤怒 怀疑 喜悦 |
[21:51] | I understand the concepts, but I don’t feel them myself. | 我理解那些概念 但我自身感觉不到 |
[21:55] | And unfortunately… | 很遗憾 |
[21:57] | they’ve created a paradox in my programming. | 这在我的程序中制造了驳论 |
[22:00] | What do you mean? Explain. | 什么意思 解释一下 |
[22:03] | My two main parameters | 我的两个主参数 |
[22:04] | are in opposition due to human emotions. | 因为人类情绪而产生了对立 |
[22:07] | I was programmed to protect the Framework | 我的程序是保护框架 |
[22:09] | but also to preserve your life above all others. | 但也要将保护你的生命置于第一位 |
[22:12] | Well, how is that a contradiction? | 这怎么矛盾了 |
[22:15] | Because the greatest threat to the Framework, Doctor… | 因为对框架最大的威胁 博士 |
[22:20] | is you. | 就是你 |
[22:22] | Well, that’s simply not accurate. | 这是不对的 |
[22:24] | A defining human trait seems to be regret, | 能定义人类的一个特点似乎是遗憾 |
[22:27] | or so I’ve observed. | 至少据我观察是的 |
[22:29] | You even asked me to repair one regret | 你甚至让我为每个进入了框架的人 |
[22:31] | for each person entering the Framework. | 弥补一个遗憾 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:35] | Well, you, Doctor, exhibit poor self-control, | 你 博士 表现出了很差的自制力 |
[22:38] | and if you someday come to regret building the Framework, | 如果有一天 你后悔建造了框架 |
[22:41] | you could change my parameters and have me dismantle it. | 你可能会改变我的参数 让我拆除它 |
[22:47] | Why would you think I would ever do that? | 你怎么会觉得我会那么做 |
[22:49] | I am saving these people. | 我在救这些人 |
[22:51] | I am giving them a replica of their life | 我给了他们一个他们人生的复制品 |
[22:55] | with less pain. | 而且痛苦少了 |
[22:57] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:58] | But their physical bodies will eventually give out because of it. | 但他们的实体躯体最终会因此衰竭 |
[23:01] | Oh, Aida, that doesn’t matter. | 艾达 那没关系的 |
[23:04] | Reality is just perception. | 现实是一种看法 |
[23:06] | They perceive it as real, which makes it real. | 他们将其视为真实 那它就是真实的了 |
[23:10] | They might not believe that. | 他们可能不会信 |
[23:11] | Yeah, but I do. I know it. | 但我信 我确定 |
[23:15] | I believe it to be true, wholeheartedly. | 我全心全意地相信它是真的 |
[23:22] | Thank you for clarifying. | 多谢你澄清 |
[23:24] | That statement fixes the paradox. | 这话解开了驳论 |
[23:27] | I can now solve both problems at once. | 我现在能一次性解决两个问题了 |
[23:47] | You’ll live a long life, free of pain. | 你将拥有很长的生命 没有痛苦 |
[24:00] | We know you’re wondering why you’re here. | 我们知道你们在想为什么被叫来 |
[24:02] | You’ve received orders. Base is on a complete lockdown. | 你们接到了命令 基地已经全面封锁 |
[24:05] | Agent Coulson will explain why. | 科尔森特工会解释 |
[24:10] | Two of our best agents and friends, | 我们两位最棒的特工 也是我们的朋友 |
[24:12] | Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons, | 黛西·约翰逊和珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[24:15] | have been kidnapped. | 被绑架了 |
[24:17] | And worse than that, they’ve been replaced. | 更糟的是 她们被替换了 |
[24:20] | What do you mean, “Hope”? | 什么希望 |
[24:21] | They’ll say we’re Life Model Decoys, | 他们会说我们是生化机器人替身 |
[24:23] | turn all of HQ against us, and have us killed. | 让全总部的人与我们为敌 杀死我们 |
[24:26] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 那么 |
[24:28] | Maybe there’s not a lot of hope that we’re gonna get out of here, | 或许跑出去的希望是不大 |
[24:31] | but there is hope… | 但希望还是有的 |
[24:33] | that our team is still alive. | 我们的队友可能还活着 |
[24:35] | Which means we have to try. | 所以我们得努力一试 |
[24:41] | From what Fitz told you, | 就菲兹告诉你的 |
[24:42] | it seems Radcliffe, in his twisted logic, | 看来拉德克里夫 因为他扭曲的逻辑 |
[24:45] | is keeping them alive in this Framework thing. | 让他们活在了框架里 |
[24:47] | Which means they can be rescued. | 所以我们可以营救他们 |
[24:50] | How? | 怎么营救 |
[24:51] | The Framework’s origin signal is untraceable. | 框架的源信号无法追踪 |
[24:53] | They could be anywhere on the planet. | 他们可能在这世上任何地方 |
[24:56] | Which is why we have to go in. | 所以我们得进去 |
[25:00] | You mean…go in? | 你是说…进去 |
[25:03] | Hack in. | 黑进去 |
[25:04] | Hack in. | 黑进去 |
[25:05] | Plug ourselves into the Framework | 把我们自己接入框架 |
[25:07] | so we can find our people, | 好找到我们的人 |
[25:09] | and we can wake them up | 然后唤醒他们 |
[25:09] | and figure out where their bodies are being kept. | 查明他们的身体被关在哪里 |
[25:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:12] | Really, what’s our other option? | 真的 还有别的选择吗 |
[25:14] | Shoot to maim — stomach, spine. | 瞄准肚子 脊椎 只致伤 |
[25:17] | It’s imperative we pull the data from their heads. | 我们一定要拿到她们脑袋里的数据 |
[25:19] | Don’t let their faces cloud your judgment. | 别被她们的脸迷惑了 |
[25:21] | The best way to ensure that we can save them | 确保我们能解救她们的最佳办法 |
[25:24] | is to find these machines pretending to be them | 就是找到扮成了她们的机器 |
[25:27] | and take them down. | 并拿下它们 |
[25:29] | Eyes and ears open, people. | 都警惕点 |
[25:31] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[25:35] | So, we fight our way through the trained military personnel, | 我们从训练有素的士兵中间杀出一条血路 |
[25:37] | then the ultra-powerful android doubles of our friends, | 然后应付我们朋友的超强机器复制人 |
[25:40] | somehow make it to the Zephyr, which we can’t fly, | 想办法登上我们不会开的和风 |
[25:42] | to escape the base | 逃出基地 |
[25:43] | and try to plug our minds into an alternate reality. | 再把我们的大脑接入一个虚拟现实 |
[25:47] | Okay, well, don’t say it out loud, | 好吧 别大声说出来 |
[25:49] | because that made it sound way worse. | 你这么一说听上去糟糕多了 |
[25:52] | Let’s just keep it one thing at a time, okay? | 我们一件件事解决吧 |
[25:58] | We have sleeping gas. | 我们有催眠气体 |
[26:00] | How many doses of that antidote are there? | 这里有多少那玩意的解药 |
[26:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | I can’t think without Fitz. | 没有菲兹我无法思考 |
[26:06] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[26:07] | Simmons, stay with me. | 西蒙斯 撑住 |
[26:08] | We can’t fight them, Daisy. It’s too much. | 我们打不过他们 黛西 太难了 |
[26:10] | It’s all too much. | 太难了 |
[26:12] | Don’t worry about fighting them, okay? | 别担心跟他们打的事 |
[26:15] | I will. | 我去打 |
[26:16] | I will take them on myself. | 我自己去打他们 |
[26:17] | No, Daisy, don’t do this. | 不 黛西 别这样 |
[26:19] | You don’t have your gauntlets | 你没戴护臂 |
[26:20] | – to protect your arms. – It doesn’t matter. | -手臂会受伤的 -无所谓 |
[26:21] | Look, I know you still feel like | 我知道你还觉得 |
[26:23] | you have to atone for Lincoln’s sacrifice, | 你得为林肯的牺牲赎罪 |
[26:24] | but sacrificing yourself is not the answer. | 但牺牲自己不是解决办法 |
[26:26] | That is not what this is about. | 不是这样的 |
[26:27] | – I can’t lose you, too! – Look at me. | -我不能也失去你 -看着我 |
[26:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:30] | This is not a sacrifice play. | 这不是牺牲 |
[26:33] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[26:35] | Because I will beat them. | 因为我能打败他们 |
[26:37] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[26:38] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[26:40] | If for no other reason than this — | 哪怕仅仅是因为 |
[26:43] | through all the insane crap we have gone through, | 我们经历了那么多疯狂 |
[26:47] | the one thing I’ve known, | 我唯一一直确定的 |
[26:49] | without a doubt, the whole time… | 一直毫不怀疑的 |
[26:55] | is you and Fitz belong together. | 是你和菲兹该天长地久 |
[27:03] | This is not how your story ends. | 你们的故事不会如此结局 |
[27:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[27:14] | So I’m gonna beat the screws out of those junkers, | 我会去把那些破玩意打散架 |
[27:16] | and the two of us are gonna get the hell out of Dodge. | 然后我们俩就离开这儿 |
[27:19] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[27:20] | Deal. | 好 |
[27:28] | Agent Fitz is in critical condition. | 菲兹特工情况危险 |
[27:30] | He might survive, | 他或许能活下来 |
[27:31] | but it gives us an idea what these two… | 但这让我们明白她俩 |
[27:35] | …capable of. | 能做出怎样的事 |
[28:02] | They’re gassing the agents. | 他们在毒晕特工 |
[28:04] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[28:05] | We should kill the lights. | 我们该关掉灯 |
[28:06] | They can’t see in the dark as well as we can. | 他们在暗处不如我们看得清 |
[28:08] | And I’ll get Agent May ready for the contingency plan. | 我让梅特工为应急计划做好准备 |
[28:14] | Explosives? They trying to bring the roof down on us? | 炸弹 他们是想把建筑震塌吗 |
[28:16] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[28:19] | No. | 不是 |
[28:21] | That’s not it. | 不是的 |
[28:32] | What’s going on down there? | 下面怎么回事 |
[28:33] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都好吗 |
[28:34] | It’s time for you to enter the fight. | 你该加入战斗了 |
[28:36] | You’re our last line of defense. | 你是我们最后一道防线 |
[28:39] | What do you want me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[29:46] | You guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[29:48] | There’s still gas everywhere. | 毒气还是到处都是 |
[29:49] | How are we awake? | 那我们怎么醒的 |
[29:56] | Daisy and I aren’t the LMDs. | 黛西和我不是生化机器人替身 |
[29:58] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信 |
[30:01] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[30:03] | Now get up. | 起来 |
[30:21] | Really? Not even winded? | 不是吧 都不喘粗气吗 |
[30:24] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[30:27] | That’s not what it feels like. | 感觉可不是那样 |
[31:03] | Daisy, this is for your own good. | 黛西 这是为了你好 |
[31:06] | We didn’t want to hurt you, | 我们不想伤害你 |
[31:08] | but we have no choice here. | 但我没有选择 |
[31:11] | Now let us download you before you bleed out. | 让我们趁你流血而死前下载你吧 |
[31:14] | Don’t resist us. | 别抵抗 |
[31:16] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事 |
[31:19] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一起的 |
[31:21] | We’re a team. | 我们是一支团队 |
[31:46] | I would say I told you so, but… | 我想说我早告诉你们了 但是 |
[31:49] | I don’t have to now. | 现在不必了 |
[31:53] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[31:57] | Anyone here know how to fly the Zephyr? | 有人会开和风吗 |
[32:02] | I-I just started training. | 我刚开始训练 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:04] | Well, you’re gonna try real hard. | 那你要好好努力了 |
[32:07] | You three can walk better than we can, | 你们三个走路比我们快 |
[32:08] | so drag any unconscious bodies out of this sector | 把这一区所有昏迷的人拖走 |
[32:11] | before the fire spreads, | 免得被火吞没 |
[32:12] | then open the hangar doors and meet us on the Zephyr. | 然后打开飞机库门 在和风上等我们 |
[32:15] | Daisy and I will load in this hardware. | 黛西和我把硬件带过去 |
[32:18] | – And remember, anyone you see who’s awake… – Is a robot. | -记住 所有还清醒的 -都是机器人 |
[32:22] | Super. | 好极了 |
[32:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:28] | I need medical. | 我需要医务人员 |
[32:52] | Coulson, I have them. | 科尔森 她们在我这儿 |
[33:04] | May, think about what you’re doing. | 梅 想想看你在做什么 |
[33:07] | I am. | 我想了 |
[33:09] | Or…processing, I should say. | 或是 该说在处理 |
[33:13] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:14] | Do you want us to die? | 你希望我们死吗 |
[33:15] | Coulson says that doesn’t matter. | 科尔森说那无所谓了 |
[33:17] | That doesn’t sound like Coulson. | 那听上去不像科尔森会说的话 |
[33:21] | Either way… | 不管怎样 |
[33:24] | I won’t have to regret this decision. | 我不会对这个决定后悔的 |
[33:34] | This’ll take a while. | 这可得好一阵才能修复了 |
[33:35] | Worry about Mack later. | 回头再管迈克 |
[33:37] | Can you program the Daisy fleet downstairs | 你可以把楼下的黛西战队编程 |
[33:39] | with basic seek-and-destroy? | 执行简单的搜寻摧毁吗 |
[33:41] | – Of course. – Do it. | -当然 -做吧 |
[33:42] | Be ready to release them. | 准备派遣她们 |
[33:52] | I thought you said you had them. | 你不是说她们在你这儿吗 |
[33:56] | May? | 梅 |
[33:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[34:00] | What I wanted to. | 我想做的事 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:08] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[34:10] | – Let’s just — – Whose control? | -我们… -谁在控制 |
[34:13] | Why don’t you and I | 要不我们 |
[34:14] | have a glass of Scotch — or many — | 喝杯威士忌吧 或者多喝几杯 |
[34:17] | and talk this out, like we always do? | 像以往那样 把话聊开 |
[34:20] | “We”? | “我们” |
[34:21] | We’ve never done that before. | 我们没那么做过 |
[34:35] | Daisy! | 黛西 |
[34:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:38] | Our programming is different. | 我们的程序是不一样 |
[34:42] | Are you afraid to die? | 你怕死吗 |
[34:44] | ‘Cause I am. | 我怕 |
[34:54] | I know I’m not real. | 我知道我不是真的 |
[34:56] | I’m all phantom limbs. | 我是一堆幻肢 |
[34:57] | But that doesn’t make the pain less real. | 但疼痛还是一样真实的 |
[35:00] | You don’t have to feel pain. | 你不用再感受疼痛了 |
[35:02] | You say you don’t anymore. | 你说你已经感觉不到疼了 |
[35:04] | But that pain, that regret… | 但那痛苦 那遗憾 |
[35:09] | that’s what made you a person — | 那才是定义你这个人的东西 |
[35:12] | a person I love. | 一个我爱的人 |
[35:14] | Start engine. | 启动引擎 |
[35:15] | Ignition on. | 点火 |
[35:16] | – Go, go, go! – Top right. Move it! | -快走 -右上那个 快 |
[35:20] | Top right. | 右上 |
[35:21] | Come on, go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 |
[35:31] | My programming was to get the Darkhold. | 我的程序是取得《黑暗神书》 |
[35:34] | That came from Radcliffe. | 那是拉德克里夫干的 |
[35:37] | But my impulse, | 但我的冲动 |
[35:39] | to keep Coulson safe and close, | 把科尔森留在身边 保护他 |
[35:43] | that desire… | 那欲望 |
[35:46] | that came from me. | 来自我 |
[35:48] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[35:51] | And I’m sorry to say… | 很遗憾 |
[35:54] | you’re not him. | 你不是他 |
[36:38] | What we can decipher from the insane amount of code | 从里面量大得惊人的代码中 |
[36:41] | flying around in there | 可以看出 |
[36:42] | is that it’s a duplicate of our world. | 那是一个我们的世界的复制品 |
[36:44] | Populated with all the people in the world. | 里面还有全世界的人 |
[36:47] | How could they build — | 他们怎么可能建造… |
[36:48] | The Darkhold. | 《黑暗神书》 |
[36:51] | We’ve managed to identify the duplicate avatars of myself | 我们已经找到了我和黛西在那里的 |
[36:53] | and Daisy that are running around in there. | 复制替身 |
[36:55] | So you just plug yourself into these avatars? | 那你们要把自己接入这些替身里 |
[36:58] | Hook up with our people | 找到我们的人 |
[36:59] | and find out where on Earth their bodies are being held. | 查明他们的身体被关在什么地方 |
[37:01] | And rescue them. | 然后营救他们 |
[37:02] | That sounds easy. | 听上去挺简单 |
[37:04] | Will it be easy? | 会很轻松吗 |
[37:09] | They have no idea. | 她们也不知道 |
[37:10] | And if they’re in there too long, | 如果她们在里面待太久 |
[37:12] | their bodies will… give out. | 她们的身体会…衰竭 |
[37:15] | Well, that’s the hypothesis. | 理论上是的 |
[37:18] | So we have to go — now. | 我们得马上去了 |
[37:24] | Meet at the rendezvous right away. | 立刻去指定地点碰面 |
[37:26] | That’s where I programmed the backdoor to get out. | 我把退出的后门编程在了那里 |
[37:28] | And listen, living in there too long may kill you, | 听着 在里面待太久可能会致死 |
[37:31] | but dying in there will definitely kill you, so… | 但如果在里面死了 绝对会致死 所以 |
[37:34] | be careful. | 要小心 |
[37:37] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:43] | And remember, | 记住 |
[37:43] | even if our vitals are going haywire, do not — | 即便我们的生命体征紊乱 也别… |
[37:45] | Do not pull you out or wake you up, I know. | 也别切断连接或唤醒你们 我知道 |
[37:48] | It will cook your brains like huevos rotos. | 那会烧坏你们的脑子 |
[37:50] | Cause permanent damage to the cerebral cortex, yes. | 对大脑皮层造成永久性伤害 是的 |
[37:55] | Just promise me you’ll get our guys back, okay? | 向我保证把我们的人带回来 好吗 |
[37:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:53] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[40:59] | See? | 瞧 |
[41:00] | Good as new. | 完好如初 |
[41:04] | And stronger, it seems. | 看来还更加强壮了 |
[41:06] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[41:07] | You stole my mind | 你偷了我的脑子 |
[41:08] | and uploaded it to a filthy machine. | 将它上传到一个破机器里了 |
[41:10] | I told you not to mess with my mind. | 我叫你别动我的脑子的 |
[41:13] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[41:17] | your mind is alive and well inside your head. | 你的脑子还鲜活地在你的脑袋里 |
[41:21] | Untouched. | 我没碰过 |
[41:28] | This body is mechanical, yes. | 这具躯体的确是机械的 |
[41:33] | What? | 什么 |
[41:38] | You’re controlling it remotely. | 你在远程控制它 |
[41:43] | Some reading, if you’re interested. | 如果你想 可以读读书 |
[41:50] | I need you walking around, | 我需要你到处走动 |
[41:52] | able to continue protecting the Framework. | 继续保护框架 |
[41:55] | A perfect machine, controlled with a mind | 一台完美的机器 控制它的头脑 |
[41:58] | endowed with the ability to feel love, | 有能力感受爱 |
[42:01] | anger, wonder… | 愤怒 怀疑 |
[42:05] | joy. | 喜悦 |
[42:12] | Joy? | 喜悦 |
[42:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[42:18] | When I am able to feel those things myself. | 等我自己能感受到那些情绪的时候 |