时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It seems Radcliffe | 看来拉德克里夫 |
[00:03] | is keeping our team alive in this Framework thing. | 让他们活在了框架里 |
[00:05] | Which means they can be rescued. | 所以我们可以营救他们 |
[00:07] | So you just plug yourself in to these avatars? | 那你们要把自己接入这些替身里 |
[00:09] | Hook up with our people | 找到我们的人 |
[00:10] | and find out where on Earth their bodies are being held. | 查明他们的身体被关在什么地方 |
[00:12] | Meet at the rendezvous right away. | 立刻去指定地点碰面 |
[00:14] | That’s where I programmed the backdoor to get out. | 我把退出的后门编程在了那里 |
[00:17] | Reality is just perception. | 现实是一种看法 |
[00:19] | They perceive it as real, which makes it real. | 他们将其视为真实 那它就是真实的了 |
[00:22] | They might not believe that. | 他们可能不会信 |
[00:24] | But I do. | 但我信 |
[00:25] | I am saving these people. | 我在救这些人 |
[00:33] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[00:57] | Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[01:04] | Morning? | 早啊 |
[01:06] | That a thing we do now? | 我们现在这么打招呼吗 |
[01:09] | Tell me it means you’re making the coffee. | 拜托告诉我你煮咖啡了 |
[01:15] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[01:19] | It’s, uh… | 那个 |
[01:21] | Sorry. You j– | 不好意思 |
[01:24] | You startled me. | 你吓着我了 |
[01:26] | It’s not like I snuck in here. | 我又不是偷溜进来的 |
[01:30] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:33] | We got called in to work. | 我们被召去工作了 |
[01:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | I’ll get dressed. | 我去换衣服 |
[01:51] | Weirdo. | 小怪咖 |
[01:58] | You know we’ve spent more nights out tracking Inhumans | 我们在外面搜寻异人的时间 |
[02:01] | than we’ve had at home? | 比在家的时间还多 |
[02:03] | Bosses can’t give us a morning off? | 上司们就不能让我们休一个上午 |
[02:07] | Bosses. | 上司们 |
[02:10] | Who do you think’s running the…brief? | 你觉得简报会是谁主持 |
[02:15] | Well, I don’t know. You got the text. | 我不知道啊 信息是发给你的 |
[02:29] | We should go there again. | 我们应该再去一次 |
[02:31] | That was a fun trip. | 那次旅行很愉快 |
[02:38] | So, what’d they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[02:44] | Skye, who texted? | 斯凯 谁发的信息 |
[02:47] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[02:51] | Someone who knew you’d sleep in. | 一个知道你会晚起的人 |
[02:55] | Pinsky. | 平斯基 |
[02:57] | Probably another intake briefing. | 估计又是一次录入简报 |
[03:00] | Don’t forget this. | 别忘了这个 |
[03:14] | A kid arrested this morning — | 今天早晨被捕的一个孩子 |
[03:15] | an Inhuman, of course — | 当然 是个异人 |
[03:17] | was grabbed 10 feet from a public market. | 是在距公共市场三米的地方被抓的 |
[03:19] | Just imagine what he was planning. | 想想看他谋划着怎样的阴谋 |
[03:21] | And I have it on good authority | 而且 我有确切情报称 |
[03:23] | that someone was hiding this Inhuman. | 有人在窝藏这名异人 |
[03:25] | I hope this subversive was strung up for treason. | 希望这名颠覆分子能因叛国罪被绞死 |
[03:27] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[03:30] | You’re quiet. | 你好安静 |
[03:32] | Are we okay? Or what? | 没事吧 还是怎么了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:37] | I just, um… | 我只是… |
[03:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:50] | Yeah, some mornings, the Triskelion looks so beautiful. | 是啊 有些清晨 三曲翼总部格外美 |
[04:02] | Come on. We’re gonna be late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[04:08] | You can’t do this! | 你们不能这样做 |
[04:09] | Sure we can, Inhuman! | 当然可以 异人 |
[04:11] | Son of a — | 该死… |
[04:13] | Get him up. | 把他拽起来 |
[04:13] | They can handle it on their own. | 他们自己可以处理的 |
[04:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:32] | You’re on another planet this morning. | 你今天早上心不在焉的 |
[04:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[04:37] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[04:38] | You put yourself out there last night, | 你昨晚勇敢地提出来 |
[04:40] | and I let you down. | 我却让你失望了 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:45] | What are you apologizing for? | 你在为什么道歉 |
[04:48] | It’s been a few years. | 已经好几年了 |
[04:49] | It makes sense to take this step. | 迈出这一步是合理的 |
[04:52] | I would love to live with you. | 我愿意和你一起住 |
[04:53] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[04:55] | it’s not the right time. | 现在时机不对 |
[04:57] | I asked you to move in? | 我叫你跟我同居吗 |
[05:00] | I, um — I mean, I did. | 我…的确那么做了 |
[05:03] | And you’re right — it’s a bad idea. | 你说得对 这个主意不好 |
[05:05] | I just need some time, some space. | 我只是需要些时间和空间 |
[05:10] | Skye… | 斯凯 |
[05:13] | there are things about me | 我有一些事 |
[05:13] | that you wouldn’t like if you knew. | 如果你知道了是不会喜欢的 |
[05:15] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[05:21] | Skye. | 斯凯 |
[05:24] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[05:26] | It’s that way. | 是那边 |
[05:30] | Kill me already. | 杀了我吧 |
[05:35] | You ever finish the Saunders report? | 你有没有完成桑德斯的报告 |
[05:42] | Of course you did. | 你当然有 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna check my e-mail. | 我要看看我的邮件 |
[05:47] | Why? Anyone who’s e-mailing you is gonna be in the briefing. | 为什么 发邮件给你的人肯定也要参加简报 |
[05:49] | Yeah, that’s why I want to get caught up. | 所以我想看看情况 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | “Died during testing”? | “在测试中死亡” |
[06:17] | What did they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[06:24] | No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[06:28] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[06:29] | Can’t be what? | 什么不可能 |
[06:31] | May. | 梅 |
[06:33] | You’re here. | 你在这里 |
[06:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:36] | Are you okay? I came looking for you. | 你还好吗 我是来找你的 |
[06:39] | Get started with the briefing. | 准备参加任务简报 |
[06:40] | No, no, no, May, it’s me. | 不 不 梅 是我 |
[06:42] | I — I got into the Framework. | 我进入了框架 |
[06:45] | I don’t care what you’ve hacked. | 我不关心你又黑了什么 |
[06:46] | May, look at me. It’s me — it’s D– | 梅 看着我 是我啊 是黛… |
[06:50] | Do I have to get you drug-tested? | 我还要给你做药检吗 |
[06:52] | Get in the briefing. | 快来参加任务简报 |
[06:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:55] | I’ll come now. | 我这就来 |
[07:23] | I was murdered? | 我被杀了 |
[08:09] | S.H.I.E.L.D. fell. | 神盾局沦陷了 |
[08:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:20] | I need help. Please. | 我需要帮助 求你 |
[08:22] | Okay. Yeah. Get in, get in. | 好 嗯 上车吧 |
[08:29] | I’m Jemma. | 我是珍玛 |
[08:30] | I’m — I’m Julia. Uh, where can I take you? | 我是茱莉娅 要我送你去哪 |
[08:32] | D.C.? Is o– Is that okay? | 华府可以吗 |
[08:33] | Yes, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[08:34] | – Anywhere but here. – Yeah. | -离开这里就行 -嗯 |
[08:41] | That’s a really dangerous area. | 那个区域很危险的 |
[08:43] | What were you doing there? | 你怎么会在那儿 |
[08:44] | It was dreadful. | 太可怕了 |
[08:46] | No, I’m — I’m fine. It’s… | 不 我没事 |
[08:48] | complicated. | 说来话长 |
[08:50] | It’s okay. I didn’t… | 没事 我无意… |
[08:53] | Whatever happened, I didn’t mean to push. | 不管发生了什么 我无意逼你说 |
[08:54] | Right. Yeah, well… | 嗯 好吧 |
[08:56] | Better we don’t. | 还是别说了 |
[08:59] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[09:00] | What are you…into? | 你喜欢什么 |
[09:03] | Me? I’m boring. | 我 我很无聊的 |
[09:05] | I wait tables for now. | 我现在是服务员 |
[09:07] | But I make these. | 我做了这个 |
[09:08] | They’re kind of cool. | 挺不错的 |
[09:10] | You make art? | 你做艺术品 |
[09:12] | Fascinating. | 好有趣 |
[09:13] | So incredibly lifelike. | 好栩栩如生啊 |
[09:16] | It’s nothing special. | 没什么特别的 |
[09:17] | It’s just side money for med school. | 就是挣点小钱好念医学院 |
[09:19] | I always dreamed of helping people. | 我一直梦想着帮助他人 |
[09:21] | You have dreams. | 你还有梦想 |
[09:24] | This is all so real. | 这一切好真实啊 |
[09:27] | So many computational layers. | 好多计算层次 |
[09:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | It’s a new Inhuman checkpoint. | 新异人检查点 |
[09:38] | They take forever, but it’s worth it. | 检个查好慢 不过也是值得的 |
[09:42] | They can… | 他们可以… |
[09:43] | test for Inhuman DNA, pre-Terrigenesis? | 在泰瑞根变异前就检查出异人DNA |
[09:46] | Don’t they do that everywhere? | 不是到处都这么做吗 |
[09:50] | I mean, it freaked me out the first time, | 我第一次也觉得挺吓人 |
[09:52] | but they just check I.D.s here. | 但他们只是检查下身份证 |
[09:56] | I don’t have one. I must have lost it back there. | 我没带 肯定是丢在刚刚那里了 |
[09:58] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[09:59] | You need — You need your ID. | 你必须有身份证 |
[10:01] | Like, you need it. | 必须有 |
[10:08] | I’m…sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:09] | I — I don’t — I don’t have it. | 我没有 |
[10:11] | Jemma, they’re gonna arrest us. | 珍玛 他们会逮捕我们的 |
[10:12] | Well…okay. Well, okay, wait, hang on. | 好吧 等等 |
[10:15] | Let’s just… | 我… |
[10:17] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[10:18] | 神盾局 珍玛·西蒙斯 | |
[10:18] | 神盾局 珍玛·西蒙斯 | |
[10:20] | – You’re S.H.I.E.L.D. – No. | -你是神盾局的 -不 |
[10:22] | Y-You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 |
[10:23] | Wait. No, no, no. Listen. | 等等 不不 听我说 |
[10:25] | – You got to get out. You lied to me. – No, no, please. | -下车 你骗了我 -不 求你 |
[10:26] | – Please, please. I didn’t lie to you. – Get out! Get out! Get out! | -求你 我没骗你 -下车 |
[10:28] | I just need to find my friend Daisy. | 我只是想找到我朋友黛西 |
[10:30] | – Can I use your phone? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -我能用下你的电话吗 -对不起 |
[10:31] | – Please! – I’m sorry! | -求你 -对不起 |
[10:34] | Just please close the door. | 把门关上吧 |
[10:46] | I warned you not to be late. | 我警告你别迟到的 |
[10:49] | Shut up…Pinsky. | 闭嘴吧 平斯基 |
[10:52] | Let’s start. | 开始吧 |
[10:54] | We’ve got an Inhuman gene-positive detainee, | 我们扣押了一名确认了异人基因的犯人 |
[10:57] | possibly linked to subversive groups. | 可能跟颠覆分子组织有关 |
[10:59] | The Doctor wants this fast-tracked. | 博士想优先处理此事 |
[11:03] | Don’t disappoint him. | 别让他失望 |
[11:05] | Subject is Jason Rajan of Deanwood. | 犯人是迪恩伍德的杰森·拉詹 |
[11:09] | We believe he’s funneling Terrigen to subversives. | 我们认为他在向颠覆分子倒卖泰瑞根 |
[11:16] | Look who’s perking up. | 看谁来精神了 |
[11:20] | You know this guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[11:23] | No. | 不 |
[11:24] | Then get to know him. | 那去了解一下吧 |
[11:26] | You and Ward take point. | 你和沃德负责 |
[11:30] | I want this intel at any cost. | 不惜一切拿到情报 |
[11:42] | You’re in a very precarious position, Mr. Rajan. | 你现在很危险 拉詹先生 |
[11:46] | Inhuman status isn’t a crime. | 有异人基因并不违法 |
[11:49] | But lying about it is. | 但对此撒谎就违法了 |
[11:50] | I never lied. | 我没撒谎 |
[11:52] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[11:53] | Hydra cares more about what you’ve done | 九头蛇更在乎你做了什么 |
[11:56] | than what you are. | 而不是你是什么 |
[11:58] | So when my partner here asks you | 等我的搭档询问你 |
[12:01] | about smuggling charges… | 关于走私的事时 |
[12:05] | I highly suggest you cooperate. | 我强烈建议你配合 |
[12:17] | Your name is Jason Rajan, | 你叫杰森·拉詹 |
[12:20] | born in Edison, New Jersey? | 生于新泽西爱迪生 |
[12:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:27] | Did you know that you were an Inhuman before today? | 你今天之前知道自己是异人吗 |
[12:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:32] | And it says that you own an import business, | 上面写着 你有一家入口公司 |
[12:36] | but Hydra surveillance says one of your trucks is missing. | 但九头蛇的监控报告显示 你们丢了一辆车 |
[12:40] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:42] | It was stolen. | 车被盗了 |
[12:44] | Was stolen, but you didn’t file a police report. | 被盗 但你没有报警 |
[12:47] | I’m an Inhuman. | 我是个异人 |
[12:48] | I was afraid to talk to the authorities. | 我不敢找当局 |
[12:50] | What was stored in the truck, Mr. Rajan? | 车里有什么 拉詹先生 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:55] | I don’t deal directly with those kinds of shipments. | 我不直接参与那些运输 |
[12:58] | Bull. Where is the truck? | 扯淡 那车呢 |
[13:01] | Forget about the truck. | 别管那车了 |
[13:02] | This guy’s never seen Terrigen before in his life. | 这人根本没见过泰瑞根 |
[13:09] | Hydra-issued citizen’s card. | 九头蛇发放的公民身份证 |
[13:12] | But I know for a fact that your name isn’t Jason Rajan, | 但我知道 你并不叫杰森·拉詹 |
[13:14] | so I wonder, who made it? | 那么 这证件是谁做的 |
[13:20] | – It’s not possible. – Exactly. | -这不可能 -是啊 |
[13:21] | Unless someone within Hydra provided it. | 除非是九头蛇内部的人给你的 |
[13:24] | I am trying to save your life. | 我是想救你一命 |
[13:27] | So tell me — – is there a threat within Hydra? | 告诉我 九头蛇内部有威胁吗 |
[13:30] | You never helped anyone, you bitch! | 你根本没帮过任何人 贱女人 |
[13:32] | Give me the Terrigen, and I’ll show you a threat. | 给我泰瑞根 我叫你知道什么是威胁 |
[13:34] | Someone in Hydra make this for you? | 是九头蛇的人给你做的吗 |
[13:36] | Your name is Vijay Nadeer. | 你叫维杰·纳迪尔 |
[13:39] | Don’t deny it. | 别否认 |
[13:41] | My DNA is not a crime. | 我的DNA不是项罪过 |
[13:44] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[13:45] | You should know — | 你该知道… |
[13:46] | Ward! What — | 沃德 你干嘛… |
[13:49] | At least we broke him. | 至少我们击溃了他 |
[14:10] | 隔壁的异人 你的邻居藏变异壳了吗 | |
[14:19] | Not one smartphone. | 连一部智能电话都没有 |
[14:36] | Come on. Really? | 拜托 不是吧 |
[14:37] | It’s not my fault. | 这不怪我 |
[14:46] | Are you all right, ma’am? | 你没事吧 女士 |
[14:48] | I’m great. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[14:49] | Rough day? | 今天不顺利 |
[14:51] | I was just hiking. | 我之前在登山 |
[14:53] | I tripped. So clumsy. | 绊倒了 好笨啊 |
[14:55] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[14:57] | Our, uh, friend here went hiking. | 我们这位朋友去登山来着 |
[15:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:02] | In a dumpster or…? | 登垃圾山了吗 |
[15:03] | Well, that’s not very nice. | 这可有点过分 |
[15:05] | No, I fell. | 不 我摔倒了 |
[15:07] | And I just want to get home. | 我只想回家 |
[15:09] | I’ll need to see your I.D. | 我得看你的身份证 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:17] | I must have lost it in the fall, I guess. | 肯定是摔倒时弄丢了 |
[15:21] | Come with us, please. | 请跟我们来 |
[15:27] | Let’s start with your name. | 先说你的名字 |
[15:30] | Name. | 名字 |
[15:32] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[15:33] | Jemma Simmons. | 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[15:34] | You got that? | 记下来了吗 |
[15:35] | Got it. | 嗯 |
[15:42] | You’re lying about something. I can see it. | 你在撒谎 我看得出 |
[15:45] | Based on what? | 凭什么这么说 |
[15:46] | My — My clothes? | 我的衣服吗 |
[15:48] | My accent? I told you, I lost my I.D. | 我的口音吗 我说了 我把身份证弄丢了 |
[15:50] | I-It says here she’s a dead girl. | 这上面写 她死了 |
[15:52] | False identification. Big trouble. | 谎报身份 你麻烦大了 |
[15:55] | But it’s her picture. | 但照片上就是她 |
[16:10] | This is a dangerous world. | 这世界很危险 |
[16:15] | The Cambridge Incident proved that. | 坎布里奇事件就证明了这点 |
[16:18] | To understand this, | 要理解这一点 |
[16:18] | you have to imagine individuals over the state. | 你要想象把个人至于国家之上 |
[16:19] | 国家 个人 | |
[16:22] | It was a mess. | 那时很混乱 |
[16:23] | People were divided. | 人们分裂 |
[16:24] | They had their own truths, | 他们有自己的真相 |
[16:26] | their own media, their own agendas. | 自己的媒体 自己的计划 |
[16:29] | There were so many untruths about Inhumans out there | 当时流传着好多关于异人族的谣言 |
[16:32] | that some people saw them as these magical, heroic creatures, | 有些人把他们当成了魔幻的英雄 |
[16:35] | like unicorns. | 就像是独角兽 |
[16:37] | It was terrifying. | 那很可怕 |
[16:40] | Then, you had a weak state that allowed a refugee from Bahrain, | 于是国家软弱 放过了一个巴林岛的难民 |
[16:45] | a girl, sympathetic. | 一个可怜的女孩 |
[16:47] | Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. knew she was Inhuman, | 尽管神盾局知道她是个异人 |
[16:51] | they brought her back to the States | 他们还是把她带回了美国 |
[16:52] | and put her into a classroom. | 让她进入学校上学 |
[16:55] | The rest is history. | 其他的都是历史了 |
[16:58] | But what inspires me is the way our country reacted, | 但鼓舞我的 是我国对此的反应 |
[17:01] | the way we came together. | 我们是那么团结 |
[17:02] | When no one would tell us the truth, Hydra stepped forward. | 没人愿意告诉我们实话时 是九头蛇站了出来 |
[17:06] | They brought us law and order, purpose. | 他们给我们带来了法律和秩序 还有目标 |
[17:09] | They galvanized us | 他们教化了我们 |
[17:12] | for the good of the state over individual interests. | 把国家利益置于个人利益至上 |
[17:15] | They — Yeah, Burnell. | 他们 说 博内尔 |
[17:17] | But, sir, isn’t it true that Hydra came from Nazis? | 但 先生 九头蛇不是纳粹吗 |
[17:21] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[17:22] | Never say that. | 别那么说 |
[17:23] | Okay, but weren’t they the Nazis’ science division? | 但他们原来不是纳粹的科学部吗 |
[17:26] | Anyone who’s informed knows… | 所有了解实情的人都知道 |
[17:29] | that Hydra originated centuries ago. | 九头蛇的起源可以追溯到几个世纪之前 |
[17:31] | So they couldn’t be Nazis. | 他们不可能是纳粹 |
[17:33] | That’s just propaganda. | 那只是污蔑 |
[17:35] | But this is good. | 但这样很好 |
[17:38] | This shows how important it is to separate fact from innuendo. | 这表明了区分事实和抹黑的重要性 |
[17:44] | Before the incident, | 事件发生之前 |
[17:45] | there were over 1,500 newspapers, some of them — | 有1500多份报纸 其中一些 |
[17:49] | Mr. Coulson? Sorry to interrupt. | 科尔森老师 抱歉打扰 |
[17:52] | It’s all right. How can I help you? | 没事 有什么事吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah, Chris Adler. | 嗯 克里斯·艾德勒 |
[17:59] | Chris? | 克里斯 |
[18:01] | We’re just gonna run a few tests. | 我们就做几项测试 |
[18:11] | Wait, Chris. | 等等 克里斯 |
[18:12] | Yes, Mr. Coulson? | 怎么 科尔森老师 |
[18:14] | Don’t forget your bag, son. | 别忘拿你的包了 孩子 |
[18:24] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:35] | Let’s get back to the lesson. | 我们继续上课 |
[18:39] | You got quiet, Vijay. | 怎么不说话了 维杰 |
[18:42] | It’s probably because of his broken jaw. | 大概是因为下巴被打碎了 |
[18:46] | No more games. | 别胡闹了 |
[18:53] | You’re her. | 是你 |
[18:56] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[18:57] | I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[18:59] | All Inhumans know you. | 所有异人都认识你 |
[19:02] | Bahrain. | 巴林岛 |
[19:06] | It’s funny, ’cause the world blames Inhumans for what happened. | 真有趣 世界把发生的事怪在异人头上 |
[19:11] | But it was you that got it wrong. | 但是你弄错了 |
[19:15] | May! | 梅 |
[19:16] | May, don’t do this. | 梅 别这样 |
[19:18] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[19:22] | May, wake up! | 梅 醒醒 |
[19:26] | He’s valuable to us. | 他对我们有用 |
[19:30] | Take him upstairs for testing. | 带他去楼上做测试 |
[19:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[19:34] | – The Doctor will get answers. – No. | -博士会得到答案的 -不 |
[19:37] | – Just — – Not him. | -赶紧 -不要他 |
[19:37] | – No! No! – Come on! | -不 -走吧 |
[19:40] | No! | 不要 |
[19:42] | Not the Doctor, okay? | 不要博士 好吗 |
[19:43] | I-I’ll talk! | 我说 |
[19:45] | All right, you’re right! | 好吧 你说对了 |
[19:46] | All right? The I.D. was real. | 好吗 那身份证是真的 |
[19:47] | Shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[19:49] | What did you mean when you were talking to Agent May? | 你刚刚跟梅特工说的话是什么意思 |
[19:51] | The Bahrain op was a success. | 巴林岛的行动很成功 |
[19:54] | God, you have a sick measure of success. | 天呐 你对成功的标准好扭曲 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry if she killed an Inhuman child, | 很抱歉她杀了个异人孩子 |
[19:59] | but if it saved everyone else… | 但如果这救了其他人… |
[20:01] | If that girl had been taken down in Bahrain, | 如果那女孩在巴林岛被拿下了 |
[20:02] | she wouldn’t have gone on | 她就不会 |
[20:03] | to kill all those people in Cambridge. | 在坎布里奇杀那么多人了 |
[20:05] | Thanks to your friend back there, | 就因为你刚刚那位朋友 |
[20:07] | Hydra has a green light to exterminate Inhumans. | 九头蛇得到了消灭异人的许可 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:11] | Listen, I know you don’t trust me, | 听着 我知道你不信任我 |
[20:12] | but I can help you get out of here. | 但我可以帮你离开 |
[20:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:15] | You should avoid saying that under the cameras. | 你最好别在摄像头下面说这话 |
[20:22] | Vijay! | 维杰 |
[20:25] | Vijay! | 维杰 |
[20:34] | We have him, Doctor. | 抓住他了 博士 |
[20:42] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[20:53] | You lost control of your prisoner. | 你没能控制住你的犯人 |
[20:58] | I…would’ve caught him. | 我…本来也能抓到他的 |
[21:01] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[21:31] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[21:41] | Come on, Daisy. | 快点啊 黛西 |
[21:43] | Come on. | 你在哪 |
[22:45] | There you are, sir. I’m coming. | 你在这儿 长官 我来了 |
[22:54] | Coulson. | 科尔森 |
[22:55] | Yes? | 是我 |
[22:58] | It’s so, so good to see you, sir. | 见到你太好了 长官 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry. Have we met? Are you…? | 对不起 我们见过吗 你… |
[23:03] | Please don’t say you were a student. | 别告诉我你曾是我的学生 |
[23:06] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗 |
[23:07] | I’m Jemma. | 我是珍玛 |
[23:09] | It’s Jemma — Jemma Simmons, sir. | 是珍玛 珍玛·西蒙斯 长官 |
[23:10] | It’s been such a horrible day, | 今天太可怕了 |
[23:12] | and when I saw where you were, I hoped that you — | 当我看到你在哪时 我就希望 |
[23:13] | Horrible? Did something happen? | 可怕 发生什么事了吗 |
[23:15] | Should I call someone? | 要我找谁来吗 |
[23:16] | No, please don’t call anyone. | 不 别找人来 |
[23:17] | I-I just need to talk to you. | 我就是想跟你说说话 |
[23:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[23:20] | W-When did you say we met? | 你说我们什么时候认识的 |
[23:22] | In the real world. | 在真实世界里 |
[23:25] | Before you were ever a teacher. | 你成为一个老师之前 |
[23:28] | Unless you count summers lifeguarding, | 除非算上夏季做救生员 |
[23:30] | I’ve always been a teacher. | 否则我一直是个老师 |
[23:31] | You see, you think that. | 瞧 你是这么认为的 |
[23:32] | You thithat you were, but no. | 你认为你是 但你不是 |
[23:34] | It’s — | 是… |
[23:36] | There’s no sane way to say it, so… | 这话怎么说都很疯狂 |
[23:40] | Do you have moments where reality isn’t quite right? | 你有没有时候觉得 现实不对劲 |
[23:43] | Like y-your memories don’t fit? | 记忆似乎不吻合 |
[23:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:48] | Simmons. | 西蒙斯 |
[23:50] | I know I sound like a lunatic, | 我知道我听上去像个疯子 |
[23:52] | but you have had your mind wiped | 但你的大脑被清空了 |
[23:54] | and implanted with false memories. | 被植入了虚假记忆 |
[23:56] | Okay. It’s time to leave. | 好吧 你该走了 |
[23:57] | No, please, you — you need to hear this. | 不 求你 你得听我说 |
[24:00] | I am an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是个神盾局特工 |
[24:02] | You were the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 你曾是神盾局局长 |
[24:03] | You destroyed Hydra. | 你消灭了九头蛇 |
[24:04] | And now you’re — | 现在你… |
[24:05] | you’re — you’re trapped in a virtual prison, | 你被困在了一个虚拟监狱里 |
[24:07] | and I am here to wake you up. | 我是来唤醒你的 |
[24:09] | Put that away before we both get arrested. | 快把那收起来 你会害我们都被捕的 |
[24:11] | What is this? Is this a test? | 这是什么 测试吗 |
[24:13] | Because it’s not gonna work. | 因为你别想得逞 |
[24:14] | I’m loyal to Hydra. I’m just a teacher. | 我是忠于九头蛇的 我只是个老师 |
[24:16] | Yes, you are a teacher! | 是的 你是个老师 |
[24:17] | You — You are a teacher, | 你是个导师 |
[24:18] | and a — and a — and a leader and… | 还是个领袖 |
[24:21] | Y-you’re a great man, and you shouldn’t be here! | 你是个了不起的人 你不该在这儿的 |
[24:27] | I have no way to prove it. | 我没法证明 |
[24:30] | Not yet. I need to… | 现在还不行 我得… |
[24:32] | – I need to go back… – Please, get yourself some help. | -我得回… -求你 去找人帮你吧 |
[24:35] | And whatever you do, don’t talk about S.H.I.E.L.D. | 不管怎样 别提神盾局 |
[24:37] | Tahiti. | 塔西堤 |
[24:41] | No. | 不 |
[24:42] | No, that’s Hawaiian. | 那是夏威夷的 |
[24:43] | Remember Tahiti. | 记起塔希提 |
[24:48] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[24:50] | Why did you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[24:52] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[24:54] | This isn’t an accident. | 这不是巧合 |
[24:55] | Your memory’s been rewritten before! | 你的记忆以前也被改写过 |
[24:57] | You are Phil Coulson, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., | 你是菲尔·科尔森 神盾局特工 |
[24:59] | and your subconscious knows that! | 你的潜意识也知道 |
[25:01] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[25:01] | You need to remember me! | 你得记起我来 |
[25:03] | And Fitz and Agent May | 还有菲兹 梅特工 |
[25:05] | and all the good that we have done! | 和我们做过的一切好事 |
[25:07] | Your friends depend on you, | 你的朋友就指望你了 |
[25:09] | and this world is a lie! | 这个世界是个谎言 |
[25:11] | I have tried to be nice to you, but that’s enough! | 我努力对你和和气气的了 但我受够了 |
[25:13] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[25:14] | Now leave. | 走吧 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:20] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[25:24] | But I am not giving up on you, sir. | 但我不会放弃你的 长官 |
[25:52] | Yes, I’d like to report a subversive. | 喂 我想举报一个颠覆分子 |
[26:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[26:06] | You tagged my car. | 你画了我的车 |
[26:08] | I can’t drive this now. | 这下我开不了了 |
[26:10] | I didn’t tag it. | 不是我画的 |
[26:11] | You’re holding the can. | 你拿着罐子呢 |
[26:13] | What can? | 什么罐子 |
[26:15] | I — I mean, that’s how Hydra does it, right? | 九头蛇就是这样 是吧 |
[26:17] | You and Mr. Coulson, I mean, y’all lie to us every day. | 你和科尔森先生 你们每天都骗我们 |
[26:20] | You know, th-that Hydra isn’t a bunch of Nazis, | 什么九头蛇不是一群纳粹 |
[26:21] | and — and that you don’t steal kids out of school? | 你们也不从学校抓孩子 |
[26:24] | You think I’m Hydra. | 你觉得我是九头蛇 |
[26:25] | I saw you talking to Coulson! | 我看到你跟科尔森说话了 |
[26:27] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯在哪 |
[26:28] | You know, go ahead. Take me to him. | 来啊 带我去见他 |
[26:30] | ‘Cause if not, I’m gonna find the Resistance | 否则 我就去找抵抗组织 |
[26:31] | and come after all of you. | 来对付你们所有人 |
[26:32] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[26:35] | You’re not even real, you rogue piece of code! | 你都不是真的 你不过是段代码 |
[26:38] | This is — This is all fake! | 这都不是真的 |
[26:40] | It’s a virtual world. | 这是个虚拟世界 |
[26:44] | I don’t mean that. | 我不是那意思 |
[26:47] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:48] | Do I look like I’m Hydra? | 我看上去像九头蛇吗 |
[26:51] | You look like a bag lady. | 你看上去像个流浪汉 |
[26:55] | I’m Jemma. | 我是珍玛 |
[26:58] | Coulson let Hydra take your friend? | 科尔森让九头蛇抓走了你朋友吗 |
[27:01] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:03] | You know, Coulson used to fight Hydra. | 科尔森以前是打九头蛇的 |
[27:06] | He was as brave as you and got into more trouble | 他跟你一样勇敢 惹过更多麻烦 |
[27:08] | and even trained me well enough to steal this car. | 还训练了我 让我会偷这辆车 |
[27:12] | Coulson? | 科尔森吗 |
[27:13] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[27:17] | Look, I mean, | 听着 |
[27:18] | they’re definitely gonna stop you now. | 他们这下绝对会拦你了 |
[27:21] | Well, have at it. | 那你请便吧 |
[27:23] | And for the record, Hydra? | 对了 九头蛇 |
[27:25] | They’re all Nazis. | 都是纳粹 |
[27:31] | Look… I trashed your car. | 听着 我毁了你的车 |
[27:34] | You can borrow mine. | 你用我的吧 |
[27:36] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[27:37] | Are Hydra all Nazis? | 九头蛇都是纳粹吗 |
[27:39] | Every last one of them. | 每一个都是 |
[27:40] | And don’t you let anyone forget it. | 别让人忘了 |
[28:01] | Now, with this machine, | 有了这台机器 |
[28:02] | we can test Inhuman powers without any side effects. | 我们可以无副作用地测试异人异能 |
[28:05] | It seems like it’s… burning him. | 看上去 它弄疼他了 |
[28:08] | There are side effects. | 这就是副作用 |
[28:10] | Well, yes. | 是啊 |
[28:12] | I meant, we can determine their powers | 我是说 我们可以确定他们的异能 |
[28:13] | without permanently triggering Terrigenesis in the subject. | 而不会永久性地触动他的泰瑞根变异 |
[28:18] | We’ll change the world. | 我们可以改变世界 |
[28:20] | Fitz, this is wrong. | 菲兹 这不对 |
[28:22] | This — This is crimes-against-humanity wrong. | 这…是反人类那样的不对 |
[28:25] | These are Inhumans. | 他们是异人 |
[28:29] | You’ve been a great asset, Skye, | 你真的很有帮助 斯凯 |
[28:31] | but unless I ask for your opinion… | 但除非我要你提出建议 |
[28:33] | don’t give it. | 别多嘴 |
[28:44] | How are things going with Grant Ward? | 跟格兰特·沃德处得怎么样了 |
[28:50] | They’re good. | 挺好的 |
[28:51] | I noticed your application for co-habitation | 我注意到你的同居申请 |
[28:54] | had been approved. | 获得了批准 |
[28:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:00] | Sir, there’s a report you need to see. | 长官 你得看看这份报告 |
[29:03] | Subversive activity at a school — | 一所学校出现颠覆活动 |
[29:05] | a woman with a S.H.I.E.L.D. ID. | 一个拿着神盾局证件的女人 |
[29:07] | Really? | 真的 |
[29:08] | The report was called in by a teacher — | 是一位老师报的案 |
[29:11] | Phillip Coulson. | 菲利普·科尔森 |
[29:14] | Who’s the girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[29:15] | Suspect was in her mid 20s, British. | 嫌疑人25左右 英国人 |
[29:18] | Did you get her name? | 知道她的名字吗 |
[29:19] | Where was this? | 这是在哪里 |
[29:22] | You can go. | 你走吧 |
[29:29] | I want any and all assets in the area on this. | 调动该区所有资源去处理 |
[29:42] | What’s up? We get a call? | 怎么回事 有任务吗 |
[29:44] | No, I just have some stuff to do. | 不 我就是有事要去做 |
[29:46] | Stuff. Really? | 事 真的 |
[29:49] | Skye, you never leave early. | 斯凯 你从不早退 |
[29:52] | You’ve been pissed at me all morning. | 你一早上都在生我的气 |
[29:53] | Your attitude at work here sucks. | 你在单位的态度也很差 |
[29:54] | It’s like I woke up to a totally different person. | 就好像一觉醒来 你变了个人 |
[29:57] | You know what? You’re right. I’m pissed. | 你知道吗 你说对了 我是在生气 |
[29:59] | I tried to get closer to you in our relationship, | 我想让我们的关系更进一步 |
[30:01] | and you shut me down because you said you needed space. | 你却拒绝我 说你需要空间 |
[30:05] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[30:06] | Take all the space you need, but right now, I need my own. | 你要多少空间随你 但现在 我也需要空间 |
[30:28] | 游行致敬忠诚者菲利克斯·布莱克 九头蛇英雄和人类至上拥护者 因其主张得到赞颂 | |
[30:34] | 一个医生 怎么能做这种事 | |
[30:41] | 大提琴家 我去过吗 | |
[31:14] | It’s a magical place. | 那是个神奇的地方 |
[31:28] | No. | 不 |
[31:40] | – Daisy! – Jemma! | -黛西 -珍玛 |
[31:42] | I was so worried. | 我担心坏了 |
[31:45] | Wait. You’re Hydra? | 等等 你是九头蛇 |
[31:46] | It’s a long story. I saw that you were dead. | 说来话长 我看到你已经死了 |
[31:50] | Wait. Are you still dead? | 等等 你还死着吗 |
[31:51] | No, I’m feeling much better. | 不 我感觉好多了 |
[31:52] | – So you’re okay. – Yeah. | -那么你没事 -嗯 |
[31:54] | You were supposed to be buried in the U.K. | 你按说是葬在英国的 |
[31:55] | More like a mass grave at the Academy. | 在学院的万人坑差不多 |
[31:57] | The story’s a cover-up. | 那个故事是个掩盖 |
[31:58] | I think Hydra murdered me. | 我觉得是九头蛇杀了我 |
[32:00] | Did you find the extraction beacon? | 你找到撤离信标了吗 |
[32:02] | Exactly where we programmed it. | 就在我们编程的地方 |
[32:04] | Okay. We have to get out of here. | 好 我们得赶紧走 |
[32:05] | Hydra is after you. | 九头蛇在抓你 |
[32:05] | – We have to get somewhere safe. – What? | -我们得去个安全的地方 -什么 |
[32:09] | Coulson gave me up, didn’t he? | 科尔森举报了我 是吧 |
[32:10] | He’s completely different, Daisy. | 他完全变了 黛西 |
[32:11] | You wouldn’t believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[32:12] | He let Hydra arrest a child. | 他让九头蛇抓走了个孩子 |
[32:14] | May’s different, too. | 梅也变了 |
[32:15] | She’s like number three in Hydra | 她似乎是九头蛇的三号人物 |
[32:16] | and way more damaged than in the real world. | 而且比现实世界里的心理阴影更大了 |
[32:19] | Everything’s worse here. I woke up buried alive, | 这里一切都糟多了 我醒来时被活埋了 |
[32:21] | was ditched on the side of the road, | 被人丢在了路边 |
[32:22] | nearly arrested, and found Coulson brainwashing the young. | 差点被抓 发现科尔森在给年轻人洗脑 |
[32:24] | It sounds bad, but wait till you hear how I woke up. | 听上去是很糟 但跟我醒来时见到的人没法比 |
[32:26] | Why did Radcliffe build this place? | 拉德克里夫为什么要建这样的地方 |
[32:28] | He was never into Hydra. | 他并不怎么喜欢九头蛇 |
[32:30] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[32:32] | Ward. | 沃德 |
[32:35] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:39] | How did you know my name? Who are you? | 你怎么知道我的名字 你是谁 |
[32:42] | Skye, what have you told her? | 斯凯 你告诉她什么了 |
[32:44] | So it’s Skye again. | 你又叫斯凯了 |
[32:46] | You have another name? | 你还有别的名字吗 |
[32:47] | No. I’m Skye. | 不 我是斯凯 |
[32:49] | Why’s Hydra after her? | 九头蛇为什么要抓她 |
[32:51] | Is she your source in the Resistance? | 她是你在抵抗组织的线人吗 |
[32:52] | What source? No, she’s a friend. | 什么线人 不 她是我朋友 |
[32:54] | What is he doing here? | 他怎么在这儿 |
[32:55] | All right, let’s go! Down this trail! | 快走 这边走 |
[32:57] | Daisy, they’re coming. | 黛西 他们要来了 |
[32:58] | You need to do something before psycho stalker shoots us! | 你得赶紧想办法 别让那个疯子跟踪狂开枪 |
[33:00] | Stop it! Stop it! Ward, look at me. | 别说了 沃德 看着我 |
[33:03] | I have never betrayed you, ever. | 我从未背叛过你 |
[33:10] | We’re real. | 我们是真的 |
[33:12] | Is she your source for the Resistance? | 她是你抵抗组织的线人吗 |
[33:14] | – No! – No! | -不是 -不是 |
[33:15] | Ward, I have nothing to do with the Resistance! | 沃德 我跟抵抗组织无关 |
[33:17] | Over here! | 在这边 |
[33:21] | Well, I do. | 我跟他们有关 |
[33:23] | Come on. We got to get out of here. | 走 我们得离开这儿 |
[33:25] | Use lethal force if necessary! | 有必要时可使用致命武器 |
[33:27] | We got move — now! | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[33:29] | – Whose car is this? – Mine. | -这是谁的车 -我的 |
[33:30] | – Keys, now! – What? No! | -钥匙 快 -什么 不行 |
[33:31] | Keys, or we all die! | 钥匙 否则我们都得死 |
[33:35] | What the hell is going on?! | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:36] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[33:54] | Skye, there’s no good way to tell you this, but… | 斯凯 这话没法说得委婉些 |
[33:56] | I had the test results when you were screened. | 我拿到了你的检查结果 |
[33:58] | You’re an Inhuman. | 你是个异人 |
[34:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:01] | You know? | 你知道 |
[34:15] | Cover us! | 掩护我们 |
[34:19] | So, you’re Hydra, and you’ve been protecting Skye? | 那么 你是九头蛇 你一直在保护斯凯 |
[34:23] | Yeah. That’s why I joined the Resistance. | 对 我就为这个加入了抵抗组织 |
[34:25] | Always the double agent. | 总是双面间谍 |
[34:26] | And this is who you woke up with? | 你醒来时见到的就是他 |
[34:28] | You two were together? | 你俩在一起了 |
[34:30] | This isn’t the Framework. | 这才不是框架 |
[34:31] | This is Hell. | 这是地狱 |
[34:33] | They’re gaining on us! | 他们要追上来了 |
[34:44] | How did you know Vijay Nadeer’s real name? | 你怎么知道维杰·纳迪尔的真名的 |
[34:46] | Why do you care? | 你管呢 |
[34:47] | I was the one who got his ID cards! | 是我替他弄到身份证的 |
[34:50] | You’re a mole? | 你是个内鬼 |
[34:51] | What a surprise. | 真意外 |
[34:52] | – You knocked him out to shut him up. – Yeah. | -你打昏他是为了让他闭嘴 -对 |
[34:54] | He was helpful until you burned him. | 他本来很有用 但你暴露了他 |
[34:57] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[35:05] | What are you doing? We’ll get stuck. | 你在干什么 我们会困住的 |
[35:07] | Drones will be here any second. | 无人机随时会来了 |
[35:09] | Drones? | 无人机 |
[35:10] | Dwarfs, whatever. The Doctor invented them. | 探测器什么的 博士发明的 |
[35:12] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[35:21] | Metro’s just up those steps. | 上台阶就是地铁 |
[35:23] | Two stops to your apartment. | 坐两站到你公寓 |
[35:25] | You’ll be safe there. | 你在那里会安全 |
[35:28] | I’ll clear the car. | 我会清理车 |
[35:29] | Go, go, go. | 快走 |
[35:33] | Ward… | 沃德 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry about Vijay. | 维杰的事我很抱歉 |
[35:36] | I got caught up, | 我太投入了 |
[35:36] | and I — I had to give May something. | 我总得给梅点东西 |
[35:38] | I didn’t know it could be you. | 我不知道那会是你 |
[35:41] | What is your name? | 你究竟叫什么 |
[35:44] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[35:46] | We’ll talk. | 我们回头谈 |
[35:48] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[35:50] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:55] | One agent was killed. | 一名特工被杀 |
[35:56] | The others lost the vehicle in Bethesda. | 其他人在贝塞斯达跟丢了车 |
[35:59] | We’re canvassing the area. | 我们正在那一带排查 |
[36:02] | It was one girl. | 就一个姑娘 |
[36:03] | One girl with help, who knew our tactics. | 她有帮手 熟知我们的战术 |
[36:06] | Maybe whoever helped her… | 或许帮她的人 |
[36:09] | also made this. | 还做了这个 |
[36:11] | It’s not a forgery. | 这不是假证 |
[36:13] | A mole. | 有内鬼 |
[36:19] | Well, that’s a serious charge. | 这可是很严重的指控 |
[36:21] | Someone is betraying us. | 有人背叛了我们 |
[36:23] | You know, my father always said | 我父亲总说 |
[36:26] | you have to have trust to be betrayed. | 有信任才有背叛 |
[36:33] | Treat this mole like a cancer. | 把这内鬼当作肿瘤 |
[36:36] | I’ll cut it out myself. | 我会亲自切除它 |
[36:38] | Well, you failed before. | 你以前失败过 |
[36:45] | Never forget how it felt at Cambridge. | 别忘了坎布里奇事件 |
[36:51] | Did the Dwarfs record these people? | 探测器记录下他们了吗 |
[36:55] | The footage was sent straight to the Director. | 视频被直接送去给局长了 |
[36:59] | By request. | 是局长要求的 |
[37:02] | You saw Fitz, didn’t you? | 你见到菲兹了吧 |
[37:04] | Is he like the others? | 他跟其他人一样吗 |
[37:05] | Brainwashed? | 被洗脑了 |
[37:09] | Yeah, he was… | 是的 他… |
[37:10] | different. | 变了 |
[37:13] | But, Simmons, they all are. | 但西蒙斯 他们都变了 |
[37:15] | It’s scary. | 好可怕 |
[37:17] | Why change things like this? | 为什么要做这样的改变 |
[37:19] | It makes no sense. | 毫无道理 |
[37:20] | Radcliffe tried to take away people’s pain in the Framework. | 拉德克里夫想在框架中去除人们的痛苦 |
[37:24] | Wait. You’re right. | 等等 没错 |
[37:26] | May’s biggest pain was killing the girl in Bahrain. | 梅最大的痛苦是在巴林岛杀了那女孩 |
[37:30] | You take that away, | 改变这个 |
[37:31] | and hundreds of kids are killed in Boston. | 导致了波士顿数百个孩子被杀 |
[37:32] | And Coulson is leading a quiet life. | 科尔森过上了平静生活 |
[37:34] | I’m worried he’s not the same man. | 我担心他已经变了个人 |
[37:37] | He really let them take a kid? | 他真让他们抓了个孩子 |
[37:40] | And what did they do to Fitz | 他们对菲兹做了什么 |
[37:42] | to make him such an ugly person here? | 把这里的他变成了那么恶劣的人 |
[37:44] | Well, that one’s easy. | 这个简单 |
[37:46] | They stole you from his life. | 他们把你从他生命中偷走了 |
[37:54] | What if he never knew me? | 如果他根本不认识我呢 |
[37:56] | What if he can’t remember? | 如果他记不起来了呢 |
[37:58] | This — This reality is flawless. | 这个现实毫无瑕疵 |
[38:00] | – It lures you in. – I know, I know. | -它诱惑你上钩 -是啊 |
[38:01] | Can’t even believe what I found myself doing. | 真不敢相信我都做了什么 |
[38:03] | I… | 我 |
[38:05] | I looked up Lincoln. | 我查了下林肯 |
[38:07] | I — I — I interrogated Vijay for being an Inhuman. | 我审讯了维杰 就因为他是异人 |
[38:11] | And I have been here one day. | 我才来到这里一天 |
[38:12] | May’s been here weeks. | 梅都进来几周了 |
[38:13] | She thinks it’s her whole life. | 她以为这就是她的全部生活 |
[38:15] | A few choices and a few lives. | 几个选择 几个人生 |
[38:17] | Radcliffe ran a simulation. | 拉德克里夫做了个模拟 |
[38:19] | Now it’s a brave new terrifying world. | 现在就变成了可怕的新世界 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:26] | We need to get out. | 我们得出去 |
[38:29] | What? N– | 什么 不… |
[38:30] | No, we can’t leave them. | 不 我们不能丢下他们 |
[38:32] | We have to talk to Yo-Yo and come back with a game plan, | 我们得跟悠悠球谈谈 想好计划再来 |
[38:35] | with backup. | 带上支援 |
[38:36] | I don’t have powers here. | 我在这里没有异能 |
[38:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | Why are we still here? | 我们怎么还在这里 |
[38:54] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[38:55] | This should disconnect us from the Framework, | 这该能切断我们跟框架的联系 |
[38:57] | wake us up. | 唤醒我们 |
[39:02] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们在这儿 |
[39:06] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你该死了的 |
[39:08] | Someone re-coded our exit. | 有人改写了我们的撤退口代码 |
[39:10] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[39:15] | Good evening, Madame. | 晚上好 夫人 |
[39:19] | Leopold. | 利奥波德 |
[39:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[39:24] | These…subversives need to be taken seriously. | 这些颠覆分子 真不能小瞧了他们 |
[39:28] | Apparently, they’ve got a mole inside Hydra. | 看来他们在九头蛇内部安了个内鬼 |
[39:32] | A traitor. | 叛徒 |
[39:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:35] | I’ve tightened security. | 我已经加强了警戒 |
[39:37] | Eliminated a loophole for their escape. | 消除了一个漏洞让他们无法逃脱 |
[39:43] | Next, we tighten the noose. | 接下来 我们收紧套索 |
[39:50] | So, you have surveillance on them? | 那么 你在监控他们 |
[39:54] | On one of them, yes. | 他们中的一人 是的 |
[39:55] | I’d like to see it. | 我想看看 |
[39:57] | No. | 不行 |
[39:58] | Your work is too important | 你的工作很重要 |
[39:59] | to be distracted by these criminals. | 不该被这些罪犯分心 |
[40:02] | I won’t stand by | 我不会眼看着 |
[40:04] | as they try to destroy everything that we have built. | 他们企图摧毁我们建造的一切 |
[40:10] | I have to protect that. | 我必须保护它 |
[40:12] | I have to protect you. I have — | 我必须保护你 我… |
[40:18] | Your anger won’t solve this. | 你的愤怒是解决不了问题的 |
[40:21] | It’s your creativity that we need. | 我们需要的是你的创造力 |
[41:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:03] | Are you with the other person? | 你跟那个人是一起的吗 |
[41:05] | This is not okay. | 这可不行 |
[41:08] | Coulson… | 科尔森 |
[41:10] | I need you to remember me. | 我需要你记起我 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry. We haven’t met. | 对不起 我们没见过 |
[41:14] | We have. | 我们见过 |
[41:16] | Please…remember me. | 求你 记起我吧 |
[41:18] | No. This isn’t real. | 不 这不是真的 |
[41:20] | You’re not here. | 你并不在这里 |
[41:21] | I am. I am. | 我在 我在 |
[41:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[41:25] | Remember me. | 记起我吧 |
[41:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:34] | I don’t. | 我不记得 |
[41:40] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[41:43] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[41:45] | you’re the person that I go to when things get heavy. | 每当遭遇艰难 我就会来找你 |
[41:49] | And this world is scary, | 这个世界好可怕 |
[41:52] | and nothing makes sense, and… | 一切都没道理 |
[41:57] | You’re the closest thing I have to family. | 你是我最接近亲人的人了 |
[42:02] | So I just hope that deep down, you feel it, too. | 我希望 内心深处 你也能感到 |
[42:13] | Daisy? | 黛西 |