时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | The Patriot! | 爱国者 |
[00:05] | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. | 欢迎来到神盾局 |
[00:06] | We’re both S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. | 我们都是神盾局特工 |
[00:07] | Yes. Oh, thank God. | 太好了 谢天谢地 |
[00:09] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[00:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:11] | That’s what the other agent told me to say. | 是那个特工教我这么说的 |
[00:13] | Hydra thanks you for your service. | 九头蛇感谢你的服务 |
[00:15] | Today, for the first time, | 今天 我第一次 |
[00:17] | I couldn’t look my little girl in the eye. | 无法直视我女儿的眼睛 |
[00:18] | I need to make that right. | 我需要弥补 |
[00:20] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[00:21] | This woman is not from here. | 这女人不是这里的 |
[00:23] | She crossed over — from the other side. | 她是从另一边穿越来的 |
[00:25] | Madame Hydra? | 九头蛇夫人 |
[00:26] | She’s — She’s messed with his mind. | 她对他的头脑动了手脚 |
[00:28] | Fitz would never hurt an innocent woman. | 菲兹绝不会伤害一个无辜女人的 |
[00:33] | No! | 不 |
[00:35] | I guess you don’t know me at all. | 看来你是完全不了解我 |
[00:47] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[00:51] | You think this sells it? | 你觉得这能混过去吗 |
[00:53] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[00:55] | Feels a little fake. | 有点假 |
[00:56] | You’re right. | 确实是 |
[00:58] | It looks staged. | 看着像布置的 |
[00:59] | Needs a little…something. | 还差点什么 |
[01:11] | I was thinking busted headlight. | 我想的是把车灯打碎 |
[01:14] | You know, I admire you for volunteering for this, Coulson. | 我很钦佩你自愿来帮忙 科尔森 |
[01:18] | We need all the fresh faces we can get for undercover work. | 卧底任务需要尽量多找些新鲜面孔 |
[01:21] | Yeah, I could do an accent or another language, maybe. | 是啊 我也能加点口音或者说外语 |
[01:24] | My Spanish is mucho bueno. | 我的西班牙语还不错 |
[01:26] | Just act natural. | 表现得自然点 |
[01:27] | Just get them to stop the bus and open up. | 让他们把巴士停下来开门就行 |
[01:29] | Hopefully, Sky’s on board. | 希望斯凯在车上 |
[01:31] | Well, she might be if she’s been assigned | 如果她被安排去九头蛇的一个集中营 |
[01:33] | to reeducation at one of Hydra’s prison camps. | 改造的话也许会在上面 |
[01:35] | But rescuing Skye is not the mission. | 但救斯凯并不是这次的任务 |
[01:38] | There’s another prisoner I want to find. | 我要找的是另一个犯人 |
[01:40] | Does Ward know that? | 沃德知道吗 |
[01:41] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[01:42] | He didn’t take it well. | 他不是很高兴 |
[01:44] | His head hasn’t been in the game | 自从博士杀了那个女人 |
[01:45] | since the Doctor shot that woman. | 他的状态就不是很好 |
[01:47] | To be fair, that was rough to watch…for all of us. | 说实话 那一幕对我们来说都很残酷 |
[01:53] | That, uh, Jemma Simmons — | 那个 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[01:56] | how well do you know her? | 你有多了解她 |
[01:59] | Well enough to know she’s on our side. | 至少知道她是站在我们这边的 |
[02:01] | You know, she claims that the Doctor isn’t evil, | 你知道吗 她说博士并不邪恶 |
[02:05] | that he’s been brainwashed. | 他是被洗脑了 |
[02:07] | Do you buy that? | 你相信吗 |
[02:10] | I’ve heard crazier things. | 比这更疯狂的事我也听过 |
[02:12] | Well, crazy or not, | 不管疯不疯狂 |
[02:15] | I want to know what else she’s hiding. | 我要知道她还隐瞒了什么 |
[02:17] | Squid-mobile coming your way. | 章鱼车向你们靠近了 |
[02:20] | Here we go. | 行动吧 |
[02:27] | There’s someone trapped in the car! | 有人被困在车里了 |
[02:28] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[02:29] | Hands on your head. | 手举过头 |
[02:30] | Down on knee, or you’ll be shot. | 跪下 否则我们就开枪了 |
[02:34] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[02:36] | I didn’t see the car, I swear. | 我发誓我没看到那辆车 |
[02:38] | I think she was drunk or something. | 我觉得她可能喝醉了 |
[02:39] | She swerved right into me. | 她突然转弯撞向我 |
[02:55] | Little heads-up would be nice. | 提前告诉我一下会比较好 |
[02:59] | Skye? | 斯凯 |
[03:04] | I hope not. | 希望没有她 |
[03:21] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[03:32] | Why are you doing this, Fitz? | 你为什么要这么做 菲兹 |
[03:34] | It’s Dr. Fitz. | 是菲兹博士 |
[03:37] | And unlike the men who just left, | 我和刚刚那些人不一样 |
[03:39] | I know the truth about you and your world. | 我知道你和你的世界的真相 |
[03:44] | You mean our world? | 你是指我们的世界 |
[03:46] | Don’t try that ploy with me. | 别跟我来这套 |
[03:47] | I know you replaced the real Skye. | 我知道你换掉了真的斯凯 |
[03:49] | Replaced? | 换掉 |
[03:51] | Is that what she told you? | 她是这么跟你说的吗 |
[03:52] | Somehow you conquered Hydra in your world, | 你们不知如何击败了你们世界的九头蛇 |
[03:54] | and now you want to conquer ours. | 现在又想来击败我们的 |
[04:05] | All I want is to get out of here. | 我只想逃出这里 |
[04:10] | Tell me where the Patriot is. | 告诉我爱国者在哪 |
[04:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:15] | Did he come from your world, too? | 他也是从你的世界来的吗 |
[04:17] | We all did, you included. | 我们都是 你也是 |
[04:20] | And the other subversive, Jemma Simmons? | 另一个颠覆分子珍玛·西蒙斯呢 |
[04:22] | She’s not a subversive. | 她不是颠覆分子 |
[04:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[04:25] | If I knew, I would tell you | 我要是知道 就早告诉你了 |
[04:28] | because if anyone could get you to wake up | 因为只有她能唤醒你 |
[04:32] | and realize that this nightmare isn’t real, it’s her. | 让你明白这噩梦不是真的 |
[04:37] | She loves you and you love her | 她爱你 你也爱她 |
[04:41] | and she’s a real person, not a Hydra murder-bot | 她是个有血有肉的人 不是控制你大脑的 |
[04:45] | who’s got your brain — | 九头蛇杀人机器人 |
[04:48] | The carrot or the stick? | 胡萝卜还是大棒 |
[04:51] | When neither motivates the truth, | 要是两样都没法让你说真话 |
[04:53] | we face unspeakable choices. | 那剩下的选择 就很可怕了 |
[04:59] | What happened to you, Fitz? | 你到底怎么了 菲兹 |
[05:05] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[05:07] | I’m not gonna let you destroy it. | 我不会让你毁掉它 |
[05:11] | We’ll get to yours first. | 我们会先捣毁你的家 |
[05:14] | And when we do, the Patriot and all of his kind | 到时候 爱国者和他的同类 |
[05:18] | will pay for ever setting foot here. | 会为进入这里付出代价 |
[05:33] | 谨以此纪念 坎布里奇事件中牺牲的279条无辜生命 他们虽殒于恶人之手 我们将永远以他们的名义为正义而战 | |
[05:43] | I should’ve had better judgment that day. | 那天我的判断力该更好些的 |
[05:46] | Best not to dwell on the past. | 最好别总想着过去 |
[05:48] | What’s important is our future. | 我们的未来才重要 |
[05:50] | No. | 不 |
[05:52] | It’s the present we need to worry about. | 我们需要担心现在 |
[05:56] | The Inhuman threat keeps growing. | 异人威胁持续发酵 |
[05:59] | The Patriot hijacked a prison transport. | 爱国者劫持了一辆运囚车 |
[06:01] | It’s time we take him out. | 我们该把他除掉了 |
[06:03] | I admire your resolve, Agent May. | 我钦佩你的决心 梅特工 |
[06:06] | The truth is, we may have a weapon that can beat him, | 但其实我们有件武器 也许能打败他 |
[06:10] | but there are risks involved. | 但是有风险 |
[06:16] | It’s only a risk if you have something to lose. | 还有东西可失去时才有风险 |
[06:19] | Are you volunteering for the task? | 你愿意参加任务吗 |
[06:26] | Hail Hydra. | 九头蛇万岁 |
[06:31] | Where did they come from? | 他们是从哪来的 |
[06:32] | We intercepted a bus | 我们拦截了一辆大巴 |
[06:35] | on the way to a Hydra Enlightenment Center. | 在去九头蛇教化中心的路上 |
[06:37] | Your girlfriend — Skye? | 你女朋友斯凯呢 |
[06:39] | No, thankfully. | 还好没有她 |
[06:42] | Where’s your daughter? | 你女儿在哪 |
[06:44] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[06:45] | I don’t know. She’s still rattled. | 我不知道 她还很害怕 |
[06:48] | She hides it, but they came into our home, you know? | 她想掩饰 但他们闯进了我们的家 |
[06:51] | Well, she’s definitely safer here than there. | 她在这里绝对比在家里安全 |
[06:53] | You both are. | 你也是 |
[06:55] | Look, this — this is all new to me, | 这一切我都没经验 |
[06:58] | but I want to help. | 但我想帮忙 |
[07:00] | I owe you that. | 是我欠你的 |
[07:06] | You can start with the bus outside. | 你可以从外面那个大巴开始 |
[07:08] | We need to switch the plates, the digital tags, | 我们得换掉车牌和电子标签 |
[07:11] | and wipe the GPS. | 抹掉定位 |
[07:12] | You’re gonna put it to use? | 你们要用那辆车吗 |
[07:13] | One of our operatives | 我们的一个特工 |
[07:14] | got caught trying to smuggle out intel on a new Hydra weapon. | 在偷取九头蛇新武器的情报时被抓了 |
[07:16] | They’ve got him locked up at the Center. | 他们把他关在教化中心 |
[07:18] | The bus is our way in. | 我们要靠这辆车进去 |
[07:19] | ‘Nuff said. I’m on it. | 懂了 我这就去 |
[07:22] | You get anything more out of that woman, Miss Simmons? | 那个西蒙斯小姐 你又问出什么了吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 没 |
[07:28] | She’s stonewalling me. | 她在搪塞我 |
[07:30] | Not for long. | 不会太久了 |
[07:33] | Here. Let me get you a couple blankets. | 来 给你条毯子 |
[07:38] | Did you find Daisy? | 你找到黛西了吗 |
[07:39] | No, just a bus full of dead bodies. | 没 车里全是尸体 |
[07:42] | Binary ones and zeroes can’t die, | 代码是不会死的 |
[07:44] | nor do they feel the cold. | 也不会感觉冷 |
[07:46] | Maybe we keep that part between us. | 我们还是别让别人知道了 |
[07:47] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[07:49] | We should be focused on getting Daisy back | 我们应该专心救回黛西 |
[07:51] | and escaping this horrible place. | 逃出这个可怕的地方 |
[07:52] | Well, we can’t do that without Mace’s help, | 没有梅斯的帮助我们做不到 |
[07:54] | and he’s already suspicious of you. | 他已经开始对你起疑心了 |
[07:55] | I’m going to tell him the truth. | 我要告诉他事实 |
[07:56] | Not a good idea right now. Trust me. | 现在这可不是个好主意 相信我 |
[07:58] | Mace is risking his life going on these pointless missions. | 梅斯在冒生命危险做这些无谓的任务 |
[08:00] | So are you. They don’t matter in the real world. | 你也是 他们在真实世界里根本不重要 |
[08:03] | If you put it like that, “The real world,” | 如果你就这样说什么真实世界 |
[08:05] | he’ll never buy it — | 他绝对不会相信 |
[08:06] | the Doctor, the creepy robots, the blue soap, none of it. | 博士 机器人 蓝肥皂 他都不会信 |
[08:09] | He deserves to know. | 他有权知道真相 |
[08:10] | He doesn’t have fragments of memories to draw on. | 他没有可以利用的记忆碎片 |
[08:13] | Neither does Ward. They’re not like me. | 沃德也没有 他们不像我 |
[08:14] | No, no one is, unfortunately, | 是啊 很可惜没人像你 |
[08:17] | especially not Ward. | 尤其是沃德 |
[08:19] | Okay, I got to ask — what is it about that guy? | 好吧 我得问一句 沃德是怎么回事 |
[08:22] | Every time I see him, I get this weird itch, | 每次我看见他心里都异常得痒 |
[08:24] | like hives. | 就像起疹子[蜂巢] |
[08:26] | Did we get along? | 我们关系好吗 |
[08:29] | Well, you crushed his chest with your cybernetic arm | 你用机械手臂摁碎了他的胸膛 |
[08:32] | and left him for dead on an alien planet, | 把他留在外太空星球等死 |
[08:34] | so no. | 所以 并不 |
[08:37] | Wh– | 什么 |
[08:40] | He’s behind me, isn’t he? | 他就在我身后是吧 |
[08:42] | Miss Simmons, we’d like a word. | 西蒙斯小姐 我们想和你谈谈 |
[08:44] | It’s “Doctor.” | 我是博士 |
[08:49] | I was told “R” and “D” has a new weapon, | 听说研发部开发了新武器 |
[08:51] | something that could take down the Patriot. | 可以用来打败爱国者 |
[08:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:55] | Oh, no, it’s not exactly a weapon, | 不 其实不是武器 |
[08:57] | but it can make you into one. | 但它能把你变成武器 |
[09:05] | Steroids? | 类固醇 |
[09:06] | Oh, no, not just any steroids. | 不 不只是普通的类固醇 |
[09:08] | Augmented strength serum — | 力量增强血清 |
[09:10] | the effects of which are very potent, although temporary. | 虽说只是暂时性的 但是其功效非常显著 |
[09:14] | It’s not Terrigen-based, is it? | 这不是以泰瑞根为基础的吧 |
[09:16] | No. No, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[09:17] | This is made from various metabolic enhancers, | 这是由各种代谢促进剂 大猩猩睾酮 |
[09:20] | gorilla testosterone, even a dash of peppermint. | 外加少许薄荷制造而成 |
[09:23] | The point is, one dose, | 重点是 只要一剂 |
[09:25] | you will have the Patriot begging for his life. | 就能令爱国者跪地求饶 |
[09:34] | “A team that trusts is a team that triumphs?” | 团队相互信任 才能取得胜利 |
[09:36] | That’s — That’s a little cheesy. | 这话有点俗 |
[09:38] | You had t-shirts made, coffee mugs. | 你还做了T恤和咖啡杯 |
[09:41] | I realize how it sounds. | 我知道这话听着很怪 |
[09:43] | No one wants to hear they’re just an avatar in a digital prison, | 谁也不想听到自己只是数字监狱里的虚拟替身 |
[09:46] | but sometimes that happens, and here we are. | 但有时事情就是这样 所以变成了现在这样 |
[09:49] | All that matters is getting out, | 最重要的是逃离这里 |
[09:51] | and Daisy and Dr. Radcliffe are our keys to that. | 黛西和拉德克里夫博士是逃离的关键 |
[09:55] | Well, uh, think I need a drink. | 我想我得喝一杯 |
[10:00] | In the, uh… | 在 |
[10:02] | …in the real world, how well do we know each other? | 在真实世界中 我们俩有多熟 |
[10:06] | Are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[10:09] | More like coworkers. | 更像是同事 |
[10:10] | But I do think of you in a friendly way. | 但我的确把你当朋友看 |
[10:12] | Where am I from? | 我是哪里人 |
[10:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:15] | In your world, where am I from? | 在你的世界里 我是哪里人 |
[10:18] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:20] | The midwest? | 中西部吗 |
[10:21] | Well, am I married? | 我结婚了吗 |
[10:22] | Do I have kids? Any siblings? | 有孩子吗 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[10:24] | Hobbies? Do I cook? | 爱好呢 我平时做饭吗 |
[10:26] | Where are you going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[10:27] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[10:31] | Not well enough, apparently. | 显然了解得不够深 |
[10:34] | I’m from Brooklyn, son of a plumber, | 我是布鲁克林人 水管工的儿子 |
[10:37] | played baseball in college and guitar, | 大学时打棒球 还弹吉他 |
[10:39] | can’t carry a tune. | 五音不全 |
[10:40] | I say “soda,” not “pop,” | 我喜欢说”苏打水” 而不是”汽水” |
[10:41] | and I like my barbecue sweet, not spicy. | 我喜欢甜的烧烤酱 不喜欢辣的 |
[10:44] | Never been married or had kids, | 没结过婚 没有小孩 |
[10:47] | but in the last five years, | 但是过去五年中 |
[10:49] | I’ve buried 17 of my closest friends and family. | 我亲手埋葬了17名亲人至交 |
[10:53] | Some of them died right in my arms… | 有些人就死在我的怀里 |
[10:57] | …believing they were fighting for something real, | 他们相信自己的战斗是有意义的 |
[11:01] | stopping hate. | 是为了结束仇恨 |
[11:04] | And you’re telling me it’s…meaningless? | 你却告诉我这是…没有意义的 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:11] | I didn’t mean to offend. | 我无意冒犯 |
[11:13] | But if you don’t believe my story, | 但如果你不信我的故事 |
[11:14] | you can ask Daisy once we rescue her. | 等我们救出黛西后你可以问她 |
[11:18] | You don’t think I want that? | 你以为我不想吗 |
[11:20] | She’d be free by now | 当初要是我 |
[11:21] | if I’d taken the shot on the Doctor when I had the chance. | 朝博士开了枪 她早就获救了 |
[11:23] | There’s the Grant Ward I remember. | 这才是我记忆中的格兰特·沃德 |
[11:30] | How do you know what you believe is true? | 你怎么知道你相信的东西是真的 |
[11:34] | How do you know it’s not the other way around, | 你怎么知道不是反过来的 |
[11:36] | that you’re not the one waking up to reality? | 怎么知道你不是在真正的现实中醒来了 |
[11:38] | Because it’s not possible. | 因为那不可能 |
[11:39] | – Where is your proof? – I don’t need proof. | -你有什么证据 -我不需要证据 |
[11:41] | – This can’t be real. – How? | -这不可能是真的 -为什么 |
[11:43] | Because the man I love | 因为我爱的人 |
[11:44] | would never execute someone in cold blood. | 绝对不会那么残忍地杀人 |
[11:47] | Fitz would never do that. | 菲兹绝对不会那么做 |
[11:49] | He did. | 他就那么做了 |
[11:51] | Ms. Simmons. | 西蒙斯小姐 |
[11:55] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你承受了很多 |
[11:57] | We all have. | 我们都一样 |
[11:59] | But what we do here matters, | 但我们做的事 是重要的 |
[12:02] | and you can never convince me otherwise. | 你没法劝我相信不是 |
[12:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[12:17] | Delusional? PTSD? | 妄想症 应激性创伤后遗症 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:24] | There might be a grain of truth to her story. | 她说的话中也许有几分真相 |
[12:28] | Find out what that is. | 查出到底哪些是真的 |
[12:31] | Lies. | 谎言 |
[12:32] | That’s all she gave us. | 她给我们的都是谎言 |
[12:37] | Beaten to within an inch of her life. | 被打得只剩一口气 |
[12:39] | Nevertheless, she persisted. | 然而她还是不松口 |
[12:44] | Let’s see if she’ll open up to me. | 看看她会不会对我说实话 |
[12:46] | You? Why? | 你 为什么 |
[12:49] | You and I have different methods. | 我的方法和你不同 |
[12:51] | It’s why we work so well together. | 所以我们的合作才如此天衣无缝 |
[12:53] | I’ll stay, then. | 那我留在这里 |
[12:54] | Actually, I heard there was an issue | 事实上 我听说镜子项目 |
[12:55] | with Project Looking Glass. | 出现了一些问题 |
[12:57] | I’d like you to check in with Security, | 我希望你去询问一下安保 |
[12:58] | see what happened. | 看看什么情况 |
[13:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:15] | Hello, Daisy. | 你好啊 黛西 |
[13:16] | You know, I asked for a mani-pedi. | 我原本只是想做个美甲 |
[13:20] | Got tortured instead. | 结果被折磨了 |
[13:23] | B.T.-dubs, your psycho-prison sucks. | 你这个精神监狱烂透了 |
[13:26] | This isn’t a prison. | 这不是监狱 |
[13:28] | All I did was fix one thing in everyone’s life — a regret. | 我不过是弥补了每个人生命中的一件憾事 |
[13:35] | The subsequent world is simply a consequence of your actions, | 随之呈现的世界只是你们行为的后果 |
[13:38] | algorithms running their natural course, | 演算的自然结果 |
[13:42] | as Dr. Radcliffe always intended. | 正如拉德克里夫博士一直希望的那样 |
[13:44] | This isn’t what I meant, you sadistic witch! | 这不是我想要的 你个虐待狂 |
[13:47] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[13:53] | Dr. Radcliffe is clearly still suffering | 显然拉德克里夫博士还在承受 |
[13:55] | the consequences of the errors he made. | 他自己错误的后果 |
[13:58] | If I had my powers… | 如果我的异能还在… |
[14:01] | I can’t give you those, | 这我不能给你 |
[14:03] | but I can give you something else — | 但我能给你别的 |
[14:06] | something that will make all the pain go away. | 能让你所有的痛苦都消失殆尽的东西 |
[14:10] | You have no idea what that even — | 你根本不知道… |
[14:11] | Lincoln Campbell. | 林肯·坎贝尔 |
[14:18] | Think of it. | 想想吧 |
[14:19] | You can live a peaceful life, | 你们能过上平静的生活 |
[14:22] | have kids, | 生儿育女 |
[14:24] | grow old together | 一起变老 |
[14:26] | with no memory of what’s happened here or there, | 不会记得这里和那边发生的一切 |
[14:30] | no regrets, | 没有遗憾 |
[14:33] | just each other. | 只有彼此 |
[14:37] | In exchange for…? | 那你要什么 |
[14:40] | Just tell me where you are in the other world, | 告诉我在另一个世界里你在哪里 |
[14:43] | and I’ll bring Lincoln back. | 我就把林肯带回来 |
[14:45] | You can do that? | 你能吗 |
[14:48] | ‘Cause you’re the puppet master, aren’t you, | 因为你是木偶大师 对吧 |
[14:51] | pulling all the strings. | 控制着一切 |
[14:54] | I’m just giving people what they want. | 我只是满足人们想要的 |
[14:56] | Why is that wrong? | 这哪里有错 |
[14:58] | Because sometimes what people want | 因为 有时候人们想要的 |
[15:01] | isn’t right for them. | 对他们来说并不好 |
[15:04] | I can fix that. | 这我能弥补 |
[15:08] | And what do you get out of all of this? | 那你又能从中得到什么好处 |
[15:14] | What everyone else has — | 其他人都有的东西 |
[15:17] | a choice. | 一个选择 |
[15:30] | Have we I.D.’d everyone yet? | 所有人的身份都确认了吗 |
[15:31] | About half. | 搞定一半了 |
[15:32] | I can start notifying families as soon as — | 我可以开始通知家属了 只要… |
[15:34] | No, I want to do that myself when we get back. | 不 我想等我们回来后我亲自去通知 |
[15:36] | Leaving in 10. | 十分钟后出发 |
[15:39] | Sir, the plates are switched, | 长官 车牌换过了 |
[15:41] | the transponder’s toast. | 应答机也坏了 |
[15:42] | There’s no way Hydra can track the bus. | 九头蛇根本无法追踪这辆车 |
[15:44] | Fast work. What’s with the sat-radio? | 真快 这卫星无线电是干什么的 |
[15:47] | Well, I noticed the bus had a comms system, | 我发现大巴上有通讯系统 |
[15:49] | so I decrypted it and synched it up with this. | 于是我进行了破译 并将频率与这个同步 |
[15:51] | So now we can listen in on Hydra’s transmissions | 这样我们就能听到九头蛇的通讯 |
[15:54] | and maybe steal some intel. | 也许能窃取一些情报 |
[15:56] | You, my friend, are gonna fit right in here. | 我的朋友 你会适应这里的 |
[15:58] | Well, I can do more. | 我还能做更多的事 |
[16:00] | If you need a driver, I got a lead foot. | 如果你需要司机 我技术也很好 |
[16:03] | I appreciate the offer, | 我心领了 |
[16:04] | but another lead-footed soul already volunteered. | 但另一个技术很好的家伙已经先自荐了 |
[16:11] | I saw Mace briefly. You told him, didn’t you? | 我见到了梅斯 你和他说了吧 |
[16:14] | I knew I was losing him when his complexion changed | 他的肤色从燕麦色变成荸荠色时 |
[16:16] | from oatmeal to water chestnut. | 我就知道他不会信我了 |
[16:19] | Shades of flesh color programmed into the Framework. | 那都是框架里编程的肤色 |
[16:21] | Fitz believed even empty vessels needed variety. | 菲兹认为空躯体也该有多样性 |
[16:24] | You mean Dr. Fitz, | 你是说菲兹博士吗 |
[16:26] | the guy from my history book? | 我历史书上的那人吗 |
[16:29] | Honestly, you really shouldn’t pay much attention | 老实说 你不应该太相信 |
[16:31] | to what’s in there. | 那上面的东西 |
[16:33] | I taught it for years. It’s more fiction than fact. | 我教了好几年 虚构成分大于事实 |
[16:37] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[16:38] | Did you know that those Hydra books lied to us? | 你知道那些九头蛇的书是在骗我们吗 |
[16:41] | I guess you finished doing your homework, huh? | 你作业做完了吧 |
[16:43] | Can I go check out the old Quinjet? | 我能去看老式昆式战斗机吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, come on, Sparkplug, | 好了 火花塞 |
[16:46] | you know you don’t need a Quinjet to fly. | 你知道你不用坐上昆式战斗机也能飞 |
[16:48] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[16:50] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[16:52] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 是我 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[16:58] | Phil Coulson. | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[16:59] | I was here when you first came in. | 你到这里的时候我也在 |
[17:01] | This is Jemma Simmons. | 这是珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[17:02] | Ah, it’s good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:04] | This little girl right here, this is my daughter, Hope. | 这个小姑娘是我的女儿 霍普 |
[17:09] | It’s lovely to meet you, Hope. | 很高兴认识你 霍普 |
[17:12] | Nice to meet you, British lady. | 很高兴认识你 英国女郎 |
[17:15] | And is Hope’s mother here, as well? | 霍普的妈妈也在这里吗 |
[17:18] | No, no, it’s just me and Sparkplug. | 没有 只有我和火花塞 |
[17:20] | Hey, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[17:21] | When was the last time you had something to eat? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候 |
[17:23] | And candy doesn’t count. | 糖可不算哦 |
[17:25] | It’s good to meet you. Excuse me. | 很高兴认识你们 失陪了 |
[17:30] | Coulson, you got a second? | 科尔森 过来一下 |
[17:37] | Pulled this I.D. off one of the bus crew. | 这是大巴上一个队员的身份证 |
[17:39] | Should get you past the gate. | 应该能让你通过大门 |
[17:41] | Ward just had to swap the photo, change the name. | 沃德换了照片 改了名字 |
[17:42] | 九头蛇国土战略防御局 杰米·弗鲁格曼特工 | |
[17:42] | 九头蛇国土战略防御局 杰米·弗鲁格曼特工 | |
[17:45] | Jamie Flugelman? | 杰米·弗鲁格曼 |
[17:47] | Well, it’s the only one he could clear from Hydra’s database, | 这是他唯一能从九头蛇数据库里弄出来的 |
[17:49] | so mount up, Flugelman. | 出发吧 弗鲁格曼 |
[17:53] | How’d the security breach come to your attention? | 你怎么发现安全漏洞的 |
[17:56] | His co-worker spotted him | 他的同事发现他 |
[17:57] | hiding some contraband in his locker — a camera. | 在储物柜里藏了违禁品 一个摄像机 |
[18:01] | Was there any film in it? | 里面有胶卷吗 |
[18:02] | No. No film. | 没有 |
[18:04] | It was an antique, actually. | 还是个古董 |
[18:07] | Still, | 不过 |
[18:09] | we shipped him off to an Enlightenment Center | 我们把他送去教化中心了 |
[18:11] | for a refresher course on protocols. | 温习一下规程 |
[18:21] | Haven’t been down here in a while. | 我好久没来过这里了 |
[18:25] | How’s the project going? | 项目进展如何 |
[18:29] | Are you all right, son? | 你没事吧 孩子 |
[18:31] | You look troubled. | 你看上去很烦恼 |
[18:34] | It’s ’cause I am. | 因为我是有烦恼 |
[18:38] | Let me guess — a woman. | 我猜猜 为了女人 |
[18:44] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[18:48] | It’s a bit early for a pint. | 现在喝酒有点早 |
[18:50] | How about a cup of tea? | 去喝杯茶吧 |
[18:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:55] | Tell your old man all about it. | 跟老爸说说 |
[19:11] | – I.D. – Yeah. | -身份证 -嗯 |
[19:15] | Flugelman? | 弗鲁格曼 |
[19:17] | It’s Canadian. | 加拿大名字 |
[19:18] | I don’t have you on the entry logs. | 登记上怎么没有你 |
[19:20] | You coming from the Triskelion? | 你从三曲翼来吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah, and I’m new, actually. | 对 我其实是新来的 |
[19:25] | Just filling in for the other guy. | 顶替另一个人 |
[19:36] | How about that story on Bakshi News the other day? | 看到巴克希新闻前两天那则报道了吗 |
[19:38] | That Inhuman they found with lion paws for hands? | 他们发现的那个铁爪异人 |
[19:41] | So weird. Just the paws. | 好奇怪啊 那爪子 |
[19:49] | Finally. | 可算好了 |
[19:51] | You’re all set. | 没问题了 |
[19:54] | Hail. | 万岁 |
[19:55] | Back at ya. | 你也是 |
[20:12] | Everything here tastes like tofu! | 这里什么都一股豆腐味儿 |
[20:18] | Put me out of my misery already! What do you want from me?! | 杀了我得了 你想要我怎么样 |
[20:21] | You’ve already taken my home, my dignity, my pride! | 你已经夺走了我的家 我的尊严 我的骄傲 |
[20:26] | My…. | 我的… |
[20:31] | Agnes. | 艾格妮丝 |
[20:50] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[20:52] | No, I’m laughing with utter joy. | 不 我在开心地笑 |
[20:56] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[20:58] | you won’t get any sympathy from me. | 我是不会同情你的 |
[21:01] | Sounds like you’re getting everything you deserve | 听上去你完全是咎由自取 |
[21:03] | for creating this hellscape. | 谁叫你创造了这个地狱世界 |
[21:07] | You can say whatever you want. | 随你说什么吧 |
[21:08] | Nothing hurts me anymore. | 已经没什么能伤害我了 |
[21:11] | Not after what he did to Agnes. | 不会比他对艾格妮丝做的事更可怕 |
[21:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[21:16] | Fitz. | 菲兹 |
[21:19] | I begged him not to, | 我求他别的 |
[21:22] | but he… | 但他… |
[21:25] | killed her | 杀了她 |
[21:26] | right in front of me. | 就当着我的面 |
[21:30] | She was all I had. | 她是我的全部了 |
[21:37] | How could he do that? | 他怎么能那么做 |
[21:38] | Because that’s who he is here. | 因为他在这里就是这种人 |
[21:41] | Aida changed him. | 艾达改变了他 |
[21:42] | She said she took away one regret. | 她说她改变了一个遗憾 |
[21:45] | One regret can’t change an entire life. | 一个遗憾不可能改变整个人生 |
[21:49] | It — It doesn’t change who you are. | 不可能改变你的为人 |
[21:51] | Of course it can. | 当然可以 |
[21:53] | One person in your life, one decision, | 你生命中的一个人 一个决定 |
[21:56] | one sentence has the power to change you forever. | 一句话就能永远改变你 |
[21:59] | One sentence? | 一句话 |
[22:00] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[22:01] | One single sentence like… | 一句话 比如 |
[22:07] | “I love you,” | “我爱你” |
[22:10] | or, | 或是 |
[22:13] | “We’re having a baby,” | “我们要有孩子了” |
[22:14] | or, uh… | 或是 |
[22:18] | “She’s gone.” | “她死了” |
[22:22] | I just… | 我… |
[22:24] | I didn’t think Fitz was capable of doing something like that. | 我没想到菲兹能做出那样的事 |
[22:29] | Oh, my dear. | 亲爱的 |
[22:30] | Depending on the circumstances, anyone is capable of anything. | 看情况 任何人都能做出任何事来 |
[22:33] | Just look around. | 看看四周吧 |
[22:38] | Please tell me that you built a back door to this place | 求你告诉我 你建了个后门 |
[22:41] | and that Aida hasn’t destroyed it. | 而且还没被艾达毁掉 |
[22:44] | I did, and she can’t. | 我建了 她毁不掉 |
[22:48] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[22:50] | Finally, some daylight. | 可算有希望了 |
[22:52] | She might have installed some safeguards. | 她可能装了些安全措施 |
[22:54] | Just — Just tell me where to go. | 告诉我该去哪 |
[22:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Listen carefully. | 听仔细了 |
[23:03] | Hail Hydra! | 九头蛇万岁 |
[23:05] | My son, | 我儿子 |
[23:07] | the Doctor himself. | 威名赫赫的博士 |
[23:09] | Stop. It means nothing. | 够了 那没什么的 |
[23:11] | Why are you so down on yourself? | 干吗这么低落 |
[23:13] | Is it something Ophelia said? | 是奥菲丽娅说了什么吗 |
[23:14] | No, it’s not about her. | 不 不是她 |
[23:17] | Are you seeing someone else? | 你有别人了吗 |
[23:18] | No. | 没有 |
[23:20] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:22] | So, what’s this about a woman? | 那你烦恼什么女人 |
[23:26] | Someone I had to kill. | 是一个我不得不杀掉的 |
[23:28] | “Had to?” | “不得不” |
[23:29] | You mean in self-defense? | 自卫吗 |
[23:32] | No, she was unarmed. | 不 她没有武器 |
[23:33] | Was she an enemy of the state? | 她是国家敌人吗 |
[23:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:39] | I believe she was. | 我认为是的 |
[23:40] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题在哪 |
[23:48] | What if… | 如果 |
[23:50] | I didn’t need to kill her? | 我并不非得杀她呢 |
[23:53] | What if maybe she wasn’t lying or maybe she was… | 如果她并不是在撒谎 或者或许她是 |
[23:59] | mentally ill or something? | 有精神疾病什么的呢 |
[24:00] | “What if? Maybe.” | “如果 或许” |
[24:02] | Now, that’s your mother talking. | 那是你妈妈的腔调 |
[24:07] | Sorry, father. | 抱歉 父亲 |
[24:08] | There she is again. | 这也是她 |
[24:10] | Listen, son, | 听着 儿子 |
[24:12] | I don’t know a thing about what you do here, the science, | 我完全不了解你在这里的工作 具体的科学 |
[24:18] | but I know that it’s important, | 但我知道它很重要 |
[24:20] | and I know the man I raised — | 我也了解我养大的男人 |
[24:21] | not a coward, but a man of action, | 不是个懦夫 是个行动派 |
[24:24] | a great man in a hard world. | 是个艰难世界里的了不起的人 |
[24:27] | And in a hard world, | 在这艰难的世界里 |
[24:29] | we cannot afford the luxury of what? | 我们承担不起什么 |
[24:32] | The luxury of sympathy. | 同情 |
[24:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:34] | We don’t buckle to guilt or womanly sentiment. | 我们不背负罪恶感或妇人之仁 |
[24:39] | Everyone needs the strap across their back now and again. | 每个人偶尔都需要鞭打 |
[24:42] | Teaches respect. | 这能教人尊重 |
[24:44] | You know that. | 你清楚的 |
[24:46] | You’ve felt it. | 你也接受过这种教导 |
[24:47] | And look where it’s gotten you. | 看看你今天的成就 |
[24:49] | You’re protecting the human race, | 你在保护人类 |
[24:53] | and the only other person who understands the weight of that | 唯一理解这一切的重量的 |
[24:56] | is Ophelia — | 就是奥菲丽娅 |
[24:58] | Madame Hydra. | 九头蛇夫人 |
[25:02] | And you love her, don’t you? | 你爱她 对吧 |
[25:12] | Honestly don’t know what kind of man I’d be without you, father. | 真不知没有你我会是什么样的人 父亲 |
[25:15] | That’s why I’m here, son. | 所以我才会在这儿 儿子 |
[25:30] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[25:34] | You know, disposal’s on the other side of the grounds. | 处理场是在场地另一边 |
[25:36] | Disposal? Ugly way of putting it. | 处理场 说得好难听 |
[25:41] | Hydra really ought to have a little more respect for the dead. | 九头蛇真该对死者更加尊重 |
[25:48] | And the living, while you’re at it. | 也该更尊重生者 |
[26:01] | Guy we’re looking for has some important intel, | 我们找的人有些重要情报 |
[26:03] | so we get in, find them, get out — quick and quiet. | 我们进去 找到那人 然后出来 迅速低调 |
[26:06] | Hopefully we got the right place. | 希望没走错地方 |
[26:08] | Pretty sure this is it. | 应该就是这里 |
[26:09] | Branding is everything. | 品牌就是一切 |
[26:11] | “Enlightenment Cultivation Center.” | 教化中心 |
[26:14] | And everybody buys it. | 大家还都信 |
[26:15] | I sold their lies every day, | 我每天替他们传播谎言 |
[26:18] | watched kids get taken out of my classroom | 看着孩子被从我的课堂带走 |
[26:21] | because they were different, because they asked questions. | 就因为他们与众不同 就因为他们问了问题 |
[26:26] | And it forced you into action. | 而这迫使你采取行动 |
[26:30] | Burrows, keep an eye out for Security. | 伯罗斯 留意安保 |
[26:33] | Agent Flugelman and I have a friend to find. | 弗鲁格曼特工和我还得去找个朋友 |
[26:48] | They call this rehab? | 这叫康复 |
[26:50] | Let’s get them out. | 把他们放出来吧 |
[26:52] | Okay, time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[27:03] | Thought I was done for. | 我以为我死定了 |
[27:05] | It’s good to see you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[27:07] | Phil Coulson, meet Antoine Triplett, | 菲尔·科尔森 这是安托万·崔普利特 |
[27:10] | my good friend and inside man. | 我的好友和内线 |
[27:11] | Nice to meet you, Trip. | 认识你很高兴 崔普 |
[27:13] | Trip? | 崔普 |
[27:14] | Haven’t heard that nickname since high school. | 高中后就再没人这么叫过我了 |
[27:16] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:18] | Felt right. | 感觉对 |
[27:19] | Everyone on the bus. Let’s go. | 大家上车 我们走 |
[27:22] | – As soon as I find my boots. – We’ll get you another pair. | -我得先找到我的靴子 -我们再给你弄一双 |
[27:24] | It’s not about the boots. It’s what’s in them. | 靴子不重要 里面的东西重要 |
[27:31] | How confident are you about this report? | 你对这个报告多确信 |
[27:33] | No other Center reported any unscheduled drops today. | 没有其他中心上报了突然转移 |
[27:36] | It has to be the Patriot. | 肯定是爱国者 |
[27:37] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:45] | Take a few deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[27:48] | Burns going in, but should wear off. | 刚注入时烧得慌 但待会儿就好了 |
[27:51] | You’ve got about an hour of augmented strength. | 力量增强能维持大概一小时 |
[27:56] | Don’t waste it. | 别浪费 |
[28:15] | Hydra had a plan. I’ll give them that. | 九头蛇的确计划周密 |
[28:17] | Scare everyone, take over the media, rewrite history. | 吓唬大家 控制媒体 改写历史 |
[28:22] | You know what’s not in that book? | 知道书里没写什么吗 |
[28:25] | The Trail of Tears. | 泪水之路 |
[28:27] | The Holocaust. | 犹太人大屠杀 |
[28:29] | Martin Luther King Jr. | 小马丁·路德·金 |
[28:31] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[28:33] | The blatant lies, the complete disregard | 如此公然的谎言 完全不顾 |
[28:36] | for historical or scientific fact. | 历史和科学史实 |
[28:41] | That’s why, in my house, | 所以在我们家 |
[28:42] | I’m the judge of what’s fact or fiction. | 我来判断什么是真 什么是假 |
[28:46] | “Did you clean your room? | “你收拾过房间了吗 |
[28:48] | Well, I’ll be the judge of that.” | 这要我来说了算” |
[28:50] | Dad, watch. I can do five in a row. | 爸 看啊 我能连续做五次 |
[28:52] | Five times? Really? | 五次 真的 |
[28:54] | This I got to see. | 我得去看看 |
[28:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:09] | What are you smiling at? | 你笑什么呢 |
[29:11] | Same thing you are. | 你笑的东西 |
[29:17] | Big, fake dad loving his little fake kid | 假老爸爱着假孩子 |
[29:20] | in this crazy fake world. | 生活在这疯狂的假世界里 |
[29:24] | I finally get why you don’t like me. | 我终于知道你为什么不喜欢我了 |
[29:28] | You think I’m someone I’m not. | 你把我当成了另一个人 |
[29:30] | Forget I said anything. | 忘记我说的话吧 |
[29:31] | You don’t believe me, and I can’t really look at you. | 你不信我 而我简直不忍看你 |
[29:39] | What did I do in this other reality? | 我在另一个现实里做了什么 |
[29:45] | Did I hurt someone? | 我伤害什么人了吗 |
[29:48] | Did I kill someone? | 我杀什么人了吗 |
[29:52] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[29:58] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[30:01] | for whatever I did do, I’m truly sorry. | 我为我做的事 真诚地道歉 |
[30:09] | Look at them. | 看他们 |
[30:11] | You feel that, don’t you? | 你也感觉得到吧 |
[30:15] | The way he loves his kid? | 他多爱他的孩子 |
[30:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:19] | Then doesn’t that make it real? | 那不代表这是真的吗 |
[30:24] | Cultivation Center. | 教化中心 |
[30:25] | Code 10-14. Repeat — code 10-14. | 10-14 重复 代码10-14 |
[30:27] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[30:28] | It’s a potential breach. They’ve been discovered. | 是可能有突破 他们被发现了 |
[30:33] | Got to be here somewhere. | 肯定就在这里 |
[30:35] | Where the hell are my boots? | 我的靴子呢 |
[30:37] | Okay, I’ll bite. What’s in them? | 好吧 我问 里面有什么 |
[30:39] | My grandfather was a Howling Commando. | 我外祖父是个咆哮突击队队员 |
[30:41] | Had an old-school spy camera. | 有台老式间谍摄像机 |
[30:43] | Which you snuck into Hydra’s labs? | 你偷偷拿进了九头蛇的实验室 |
[30:45] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[30:46] | Took some pictures in the lab, | 在实验室拍了些照片 |
[30:48] | hid the film in my boot heel. | 然后把胶卷藏在靴子跟里了 |
[30:49] | Pictures of what? Technical specs? | 什么照片 技术参数吗 |
[30:52] | Some kind of plans, yeah. | 是种图纸 |
[30:53] | The Doctor’s been working on a secret project, | 博士在研究一个秘密项目 |
[30:55] | something to kill off the Inhumans, from what I heard. | 据我听说是能杀死所有异人的 |
[30:59] | Son of a… | 混蛋 |
[31:00] | What kind of man steals another man’s boots? | 什么人会偷别人的靴子啊 |
[31:07] | It’s Chris. | 是克里斯 |
[31:08] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:09] | He was a student of mine. | 他原本是我的学生 |
[31:11] | What’s that building over there where they’re headed? | 他们去的那栋楼是干什么的 |
[31:14] | Quarantine. | 隔离 |
[31:15] | It’s where they take all the kids. | 他们把孩子都带去那里 |
[31:18] | Kids? | 都 |
[31:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:21] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[31:23] | Get the film to Mace. Those plans are important. | 把胶卷交给梅斯 那图纸很重要 |
[31:25] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[31:26] | I let that kid down once. | 我辜负过那孩子一次 |
[31:27] | I won’t do it again. | 我不能再辜负他了 |
[31:33] | You found it. | 你找到了 |
[31:33] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[31:35] | But we got another problem. | 但又有新问题了 |
[31:36] | Your buddy Phil took off after he saw some kid. | 你朋友菲尔看到个孩子后就跑了 |
[31:38] | Aw, Coulson. What’s he thinking? | 科尔森 他怎么想的 |
[31:42] | Oh, that’s not good. | 不妙 |
[31:43] | If Hydra’s sending a Quinjet, | 如果九头蛇派了昆式来 |
[31:44] | you can bet there’s a hit team aboard. | 上面肯定有支攻击队 |
[31:46] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[31:47] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[31:49] | Burrows, take this film. | 伯罗斯 拿上胶卷 |
[31:50] | Bring it back to base. I’ll get Coulson. | 带回基地 我去找科尔森 |
[31:52] | – But, sir, how – Don’t ask questions. | -但长官 -别问问题 |
[31:53] | Just do it. I’ll find us another way out. | 照做就是 我会另找出路 |
[31:55] | I know where he’s going. I’ll lead you to him. | 我知道他去哪了 我带你去 |
[31:57] | Go on, “B.” Get out of here. | 去吧 伯 快走 |
[32:01] | You left them? | 你撇下了他们 |
[32:02] | Those were his orders. | 那是他的命令 |
[32:03] | I’m carrying precious cargo. | 我拿了重要货物 |
[32:05] | All right, copy that, Burrows. | 好吧 收到 伯罗斯 |
[32:07] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[32:08] | Mace needs an extraction. I’m going in. | 梅斯需要撤离 我得去 |
[32:10] | We lose him, our fight’s over. Hydra wins. | 如果失去他 我们就完了 九头蛇就胜利了 |
[32:11] | How may people can you gather? | 你能召集多少人 |
[32:13] | Uh, not many. | 不多 |
[32:15] | Most people here are refugees. | 这里大多数人都是难民 |
[32:16] | Everyone else is out. | 其他人都出去了 |
[32:18] | Guess it’s time to see what the big man can do. | 看来得看看大块头有什么本事了 |
[32:20] | No, not him. | 不 别找他 |
[32:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:23] | Because he shouldn’t go. | 因为他不该去 |
[32:24] | I’ll go in his place. | 我替他去 |
[32:26] | I thought this world didn’t mean anything to you, | 这个世界对你不是毫无意义吗 |
[32:28] | – that it wasn’t real. – It’s not. | -不是真的 -的确不是 |
[32:30] | It’s just…what happens to Mack here | 但是 迈克在这里的遭遇 |
[32:32] | happens in both worlds. | 也会反映在那个世界里 |
[32:33] | He’s…different. | 他不一样 |
[32:37] | So this has nothing to do | 那么这跟那个 |
[32:38] | with that little girl over there? | 小女孩毫无关系 |
[32:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Let’s go, partner. | 我们走吧 搭档 |
[32:48] | How many people are in Quarantine? | 隔离区有多少人 |
[32:50] | Don’t know. Never been inside. | 不知道 没进去过 |
[32:53] | Move! | 闪开 |
[32:57] | Go get Coulson. I’ll handle her. | 去找科尔森 我对付她 |
[32:59] | I’ve been waiting for this. | 我一直在等这一天 |
[33:02] | Someone’s been juicing. | 有人用药了 |
[33:03] | Unless, of course, you’re one of us now. | 除非 你现在是我们的一员了 |
[33:26] | Calm your mind. | 平静下来 |
[33:27] | You know what is best. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[33:29] | What is best is you comply. | 那就是服从 |
[33:31] | Compliance will be rewarded. | 服从会得到奖赏 |
[33:34] | Surrender, and you will find meaning. | 投降 你就能找到意义 |
[33:37] | Surrender, and you will find release. | 投降 你就能得以释然 |
[33:40] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[33:42] | Calm your mind. | 平静下来 |
[33:43] | You know what is best. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[33:45] | What is best is you comply. | 那就是服从 |
[33:48] | Compliance will be rewarded. | 服从会得到奖赏 |
[33:51] | Surrender, and you will find meaning. | 投降 你就能找到意义 |
[33:53] | – Burnell? – Surrender, and you will find release. | -博内尔 -投降 你就能得以释然 |
[33:57] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[33:59] | Calm your mind. | 平静下来 |
[34:00] | – You know what is best. – Chris? | -你知道该怎么做 -克里斯 |
[34:02] | – What is best is you comply. – Chris. | -那就是服从 -克里斯 |
[34:05] | Compliance will be rewarded. | 服从会得到奖赏 |
[34:07] | Surrender, and you will find meaning… | 投降 你就能找到意义 |
[34:10] | Damn, this is messed up. | 我去 这太变态了 |
[34:11] | Just tell me that bus hasn’t left yet. | 告诉我那辆大巴还没走 |
[34:27] | Figured you couldn’t beat them, so… join them? | 觉得自己打不过 就也变成那样 |
[34:44] | You’re a terrorist, a thug. | 你是个恐怖分子 暴徒 |
[34:47] | If I was, you’d be dead right now. | 如果我是 你这会儿就死了 |
[34:54] | This is Agent May. | 我是梅特工 |
[34:55] | The Patriot is here, but he got away from me. | 爱国者在这里 但他逃了 |
[34:58] | I think the serum’s wearing off. | 血清效果好像不行了 |
[35:00] | My strength’s fading. | 我的力量在减退 |
[35:05] | Isn’t there a Quinjet on site? | 不是派了架昆式过去吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:11] | That could work. | 那也行 |
[35:13] | Where did the Patriot go? | 爱国者去哪了 |
[35:15] | He ran into the Quarantine building. | 他跑进了隔离大楼 |
[35:17] | I don’t know who’s in there. | 我不知道里面有谁 |
[35:19] | Does it matter? | 那要紧吗 |
[35:21] | Bring it down, and bring me the body. | 击毁大楼 把尸体带来给我 |
[35:25] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:26] | Q-5, you have your order. | Q5 你们收到命令了 |
[35:28] | Fire on the Quarantine building. | 向隔离大楼开火 |
[35:51] | Stay close, and try not to shoot me. | 跟紧 尽量别打到我 |
[35:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:56] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:57] | Run for the fence just past those buildings. | 去大楼那边的栅栏 |
[35:59] | Don’t stop. | 别停步 |
[36:03] | Trip. | 崔普 |
[36:04] | Antoine, what happened? | 安托万 怎么回事 |
[36:05] | The ceiling’s caved in. They’re trapped inside. | 天花板塌了 他们困在里面了 |
[36:07] | Need your help. Come on. | 需要你们帮忙 快走 |
[36:18] | Come on. | 快来 |
[36:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:21] | Simmons, get out of here. | 西蒙斯 快走 |
[36:22] | The whole place is about to come down. | 这里要坍塌了 |
[36:26] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[36:35] | No! | 不 |
[36:47] | The building’s unstable, Agent May. | 大楼要塌 梅特工 |
[36:49] | You can’t go in. | 你不能进去 |
[36:51] | I need verification that the Patriot’s dead. | 我需要证实爱国者已死 |
[36:54] | If he’s not… | 否则 |
[36:55] | …he will be. | 我会处理他 |
[36:57] | Activating body cam. Going in. | 启动随身摄像机 我去了 |
[37:08] | Wait! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[37:09] | Th– They need help up there. | 他们需要帮助 |
[37:14] | This is Agent May. There are kids in here. | 我是梅特工 这里面有孩子 |
[37:17] | Why the hell are there kids in here? | 这里怎么会有孩子 |
[37:26] | Where’s the Patriot? | 爱国者呢 |
[37:27] | Put that gun down. We need help here. | 把枪放下 我们需要帮助 |
[37:29] | There’s a kid buried under that pile of rock. | 有个孩子埋在那堆石头下面了 |
[37:33] | – It’s coming down. – No, it — it’s coming up. | -要塌了 -不 它顶上来了 |
[37:51] | Get him out. | 把他救走 |
[37:53] | Nobody move! | 都别动 |
[37:54] | Are you insane? He’s trying to save a kid. | 你疯了吗 他是在救个孩子 |
[37:57] | So was I. | 我当初也是 |
[37:59] | Agent May, Mace is the only thing keeping this building | 梅特工 是梅斯顶着大楼 |
[38:01] | from falling down on all of us. | 避免它塌在我们身上 |
[38:03] | You shoot him, we all die. | 你打他 我们都得死 |
[38:06] | We don’t have time for this. We got to save that kid. | 我们没时间了 我们得救那个孩子 |
[38:09] | Form a chain. Find something to prop up that beam. | 做个链条 想办法把那根梁支持起来 |
[38:11] | Either shoot us or help, but don’t just stand there. | 要么开枪 要么帮忙 别傻站着 |
[38:14] | Snap out of it, May. | 快醒醒 梅 |
[38:17] | You guys…better hurry. | 你们快点 |
[38:22] | Hang on, Chris. I got you. Come on. | 撑住 克里斯 我抓住你了 来 |
[38:25] | Okay. There you go. | 好了 来 |
[38:28] | – Okay, yeah. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[38:32] | This cabinet should hold. | 这个柜子应该撑得住 |
[38:35] | It won’t work. Get out. | 不行的 快走 |
[38:36] | No! We’re not going to leave you! | 不 我们不能丢下你 |
[38:45] | Coulson? | 科尔森 |
[38:46] | I’m right here, Jeffrey. Hang on. | 我在呢 杰弗里 撑住 |
[38:49] | Go. | 快走 |
[38:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:00] | Go. | 快走 |
[39:09] | – No! No! – We gotta go, we gotta go, go. | -不 -得走了 快走 |
[41:00] | 个体无反应 未检测到生命 | |
[41:28] | What? | 干什么 |
[41:31] | Is it true — that you’re an Inhuman? | 是真的吗 你是个异人 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:45] | Powerful enough to bring this whole damn place down. | 我的威力足以摧毁这整个地方 |
[42:00] | I hope so. | 那最好 |