时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’re trapped in the Framework. | 我们被困在框架里了 |
[00:04] | Please tell me that you built a back door to this place | 求你告诉我 你建了个后门 |
[00:06] | – I did. – Tell me where to go. | -我建了 -告诉我该去哪 |
[00:08] | Had an old-school spy camera. | 有台老式间谍摄像机 |
[00:10] | Took some pictures in the lab. | 在实验室拍了些照片 |
[00:11] | Pictures of what? | 什么照片 |
[00:12] | The Doctor’s been working on a secret project, | 博士在研究一个秘密项目 |
[00:14] | The people from that world want to destroy what we’ve built. | 那个世界的人想摧毁我们建造的一切 |
[00:16] | This is why you’ve been so keen | 这就是你那么想完成 |
[00:18] | on finishing Project Looking Glass. | 镜子项目的原因 |
[00:19] | Fire on the Quarantine building. | 向隔离大楼开火 |
[00:24] | Activating body cam. Going in. | 启动随身摄像机 我去了 |
[00:26] | Get him out. | 把他救走 |
[00:27] | Nobody move! | 都别动 |
[00:28] | Are you insane? He’s trying to save a kid. | 你疯了吗 他是在救个孩子 |
[00:39] | Is it true — that you’re an Inhuman? | 是真的吗 你是个异人 |
[00:41] | Yeah, powerful enough to bring this whole damn place down. | 对 我的威力足以摧毁这整个地方 |
[00:45] | I hope so. | 那最好 |
[01:00] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[01:01] | I’m Sunil Bakshi, | 我是苏尼尔·巴克希 |
[01:03] | and today, we are talking about justice. | 今天 我们要谈谈正义 |
[01:05] | 纪念约翰·加勒特 美国英雄 | |
[01:07] | Yesterday, we witnessed a harrowing | 昨天 我们目睹了一场恐怖 |
[01:09] | and unprovoked attack | 没有来由的 |
[01:11] | on Hydra’s Enlightenment Cultivation Center. | 针对九头蛇教化中心的袭击 |
[01:14] | The perpetrator — the Inhuman terrorist | 凶手正是那些异人恐怖分子 |
[01:16] | and Resistance leader who called himself “The Patriot” — | 和那个自称”爱国者”的抵抗组织领袖 |
[01:20] | again acted with flagrant disregard for human life. | 他们再次公然蔑视人命 |
[01:23] | But we are pleased to report the Patriot has been killed. | 但我们很高兴地报道爱国者已被消灭 |
[01:29] | That man will no longer stand | 此人将再无法作为 |
[01:30] | as a symbol of evil and villainy. | 一个邪恶和犯罪的符号了 |
[01:33] | And while this is a cause for celebration, | 尽管这十分值得庆贺 |
[01:36] | it is also a reminder to remain ever vigilant. | 却也提醒我们要时刻保持警惕 |
[01:40] | One must never forget | 我们永远不能忘记 |
[01:41] | that danger can lurk around any corner. | 危险可以潜伏在任何地方 |
[02:03] | You’re looking better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:07] | Thanks for that. | 多谢你 |
[02:14] | Try to keep up while you recover. | 身体恢复的过程中尽量跟上 |
[02:43] | Where to next? | 接下来去哪 |
[02:44] | Elevator to the garage. | 坐电梯去机库 |
[02:46] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[03:00] | Come on. | 快走 |
[03:12] | Drop your weapons! Now! | 立刻放下武器 |
[03:19] | Agent May, interesting. | 梅特工 有意思 |
[03:24] | No matter the circumstance, | 无论环境如何 |
[03:26] | none of you can escape your true nature. | 你们都逃脱不了自己的本性 |
[03:28] | You, the warrior. | 你 战士 |
[03:31] | Mack, the protector. | 迈克 保护者 |
[03:35] | And Fitz, well… | 还有菲兹 |
[03:37] | He’s a romantic. | 他是个浪漫主义者 |
[03:39] | And me, what — I don’t make the list? | 我呢 我不在名单里吗 |
[03:50] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[04:28] | I did not think it possible for a machine to be on edge. | 我以为机器不会感到不安 |
[04:32] | It is not. | 是不会 |
[04:34] | I am simply recalibrating | 我只是在重校准 |
[04:35] | after a setback within the Framework. | 我在框架内遭遇了挫折 |
[04:38] | Has one of your playthings rebelled? | 哪个玩偶反叛了吗 |
[04:41] | Agent May has begun to question | 梅特工开始质疑 |
[04:42] | the narrative she was programmed with. | 为她设置的情节了 |
[04:46] | How very human of her. | 她可真有人情味 |
[04:50] | It is no more than a slight complication. | 只是出了一点小问题而已 |
[04:53] | Then I will un-complicate it for you. | 那我就帮你解决问题 |
[05:07] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[05:09] | Why can I not kill her? | 为什么我不能杀她 |
[05:11] | Because I built you. | 因为我造了你 |
[05:15] | The same parameters that limit me must also limit you. | 限制我的参数也同样限制着你 |
[05:18] | My primary directive | 我的首要指令 |
[05:20] | requires me to protect these people. | 要求我保护这些人 |
[05:23] | Then we are both powerless. | 那我们就都无能为力了 |
[05:25] | Not entirely. | 并不完全是 |
[05:27] | If they become a direct threat to the Framework, | 如果他们直接威胁到框架 |
[05:30] | then they no longer require protection. | 那就不需要再保护他们了 |
[05:33] | And there are already two agents | 而已经有两名特工 |
[05:34] | that fall into this category — | 属于这一类了 |
[05:37] | Jemma Simmons and Daisy Johnson. | 珍玛·西蒙斯和黛西·约翰逊 |
[05:39] | The Inhuman. | 那个异人 |
[05:42] | She’s hacked into the Framework. | 她黑进了框架 |
[05:43] | The two are inside with memories intact, | 两人带着完整的记忆在框架中 |
[05:45] | trying to dismantle it. | 想要拆解它 |
[05:47] | So now their deaths are required — | 现在需要除掉她们 |
[05:50] | and easily achievable. | 这很容易做到 |
[05:52] | I simply need you to find them. | 我只需要你找到她们 |
[05:56] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[05:57] | Jeffrey Mace hated our freedoms | 杰弗里·梅斯恨我们的自由 |
[06:00] | and sought to turn our country — | 企图颠覆我们的国家 |
[06:04] | Tainting the name of a good man. | 败坏好人的名声 |
[06:06] | Anyone else getting sick of this propaganda crap? | 还有人也看腻了这破宣传吗 |
[06:09] | It’s like sipping poison. | 就像是啜饮毒药 |
[06:11] | Little bit every day, | 每天都吸收一点 |
[06:12] | you don’t even notice till it kills you. | 直到要了你的命 你才察觉到 |
[06:14] | We need to start thinking retaliation. | 我们得开始考虑报复了 |
[06:16] | Retaliation? | 报复 |
[06:18] | No, we got to put human lives before revenge. | 不 我们得把人命放在复仇之前 |
[06:22] | Look, those people were promised a better life. | 那些人得到承诺会有更好的生活 |
[06:24] | Now, the man who made that promise is gone, | 而做出承诺的人不在了 |
[06:26] | so you got to talk to them and let them know — | 所以你得去告诉他们 让他们知道 |
[06:27] | We’ll make good on it, I know. | 我们会兑现承诺 我知道 |
[06:29] | Or how about we review those plans I stole from Hydra’s lab? | 或者我们看一下我从九头蛇实验室偷来的图纸 |
[06:34] | You know, since I almost died to get them. | 我为了拿到它们可差点就死了 |
[06:36] | Look, if she’s building some — | 如果她在建什么 |
[06:38] | some crazy doomsday device — | 什么疯狂的末日毁灭仪器 |
[06:40] | Can we not use that word to describe it? | 能不能别用那个词 |
[06:42] | It’s not helping me think. | 都让我没法思考了 |
[06:45] | This is how movements die. | 革命运动就是这样终结的 |
[06:46] | Don’t say that, sir. | 别这么说 长官 |
[06:48] | Well, if history’s taught me anything, | 如果历史教会了我什么 |
[06:49] | it’s that good intentions don’t translate into action | 那就是如果没有可靠的领导人来引领 |
[06:51] | without a steady hand to guide them. | 好的初衷就无法转变成行动 |
[06:54] | The Patriot brought all these people together. | 爱国者把这么多人召集在一起 |
[06:56] | His death might tear them apart. | 他的死或许会让他们分崩瓦解 |
[06:58] | I still can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是无法相信他已经死了 |
[06:59] | We need to get out of the Framework | 我们得逃出框架 |
[07:01] | before we lose anyone else. | 不能再失去任何人了 |
[07:03] | Hey, check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[07:06] | We’ve received word of a terrorist attack | 我们接到报道 三曲翼总部 |
[07:10] | at the Triskelion. | 发生了一起恐怖袭击 |
[07:12] | Sources say that an Inhuman | 消息称 一个异人 |
[07:14] | made an attempt on Madame Hydra’s life. | 试图杀害九头蛇夫人 |
[07:17] | Fortunately, our beloved leader emerged unscathed, | 万幸的是 我们敬爱的领袖并未受伤 |
[07:20] | but the vile assailant remains at large. | 但卑鄙的行凶者仍在逃 |
[07:23] | Daisy? | 黛西吗 |
[07:35] | So, why exactly did you help me? | 你到底为什么帮我呢 |
[07:37] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[07:38] | you weren’t really rooting for team Inhuman. | 你可并不喜欢异人 |
[07:41] | When an enemy sacrifices his life for yours, | 当你的敌人为了救你而牺牲了自己 |
[07:43] | you have to question if you’re fighting for the wrong side. | 你就得扪心自问是不是站错了队 |
[07:47] | Seeing that building collapse on The Patriot, I — | 看到那栋楼塌在爱国者身上 |
[07:51] | Wait, the Patriot’s dead? | 等等 爱国者死了 |
[07:55] | I know what he meant to the Resistance. | 我知道他对抵抗组织意义重大 |
[07:58] | No. It’s not just that. He… | 不 不只是这样 他 |
[08:03] | We lost one. | 我们失去了一员 |
[08:04] | Mourn later. | 晚点再哀悼 |
[08:05] | Right now, I need your head in the game. | 现在 我需要你集中精力 |
[08:08] | I’m trying. | 我在尽力 |
[08:08] | Still feeling the after-effects of the Terrigen. | 我还没完全从泰瑞根变异中缓过来 |
[08:11] | It’s like a hangover made of bees. | 就像由蜜蜂组成的宿醉 |
[08:15] | I’ve seen what Terrigenesis does to people. | 我见过人经历泰瑞根变异 |
[08:16] | What I don’t get is | 我不明白的是 |
[08:18] | how you can control your powers so quickly. | 你怎么这么快就能掌控你的超能力 |
[08:20] | I’ve had practice. | 我练习过 |
[08:22] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[08:23] | It means… | 意思是 |
[08:27] | You know what? I’m not gonna go there. | 我还是不说了 |
[08:29] | Just — Just keep moving. | 继续走吧 |
[08:32] | The Resistance must have a base of operation. | 抵抗组织一定有个作战基地 |
[08:34] | – Where is it? – No idea. | -基地在哪 -不知道 |
[08:35] | All I know is a time and place to make contact. | 我只知道接头的时间和地点 |
[08:37] | We just have to get there. | 我们只要赶去那里就行 |
[08:39] | We’re confident that she’ll regain consciousness, sir. | 我们确信她会恢复知觉的 先生 |
[08:42] | There is, however, | 然而 |
[08:44] | cause for concern regarding her spine. | 令人担心的是她的脊椎 |
[08:47] | Will she walk? | 她还能走路吗 |
[08:49] | The trauma shattered her T4 and T5 vertebrae. | 创伤粉碎了她的T4和T5脊椎骨 |
[08:55] | And we’re still determining the extent of the nerve damage, | 我们还在确认神经损伤程度 |
[09:00] | but, uh, there are exciting… | 但是有些振奋人心的 |
[09:01] | Leave. | 出去 |
[09:04] | – …new treatments… – Now. | -新治疗方法 -立刻出去 |
[09:15] | We’ll find a way to help her. | 我们会想到办法帮她的 |
[09:16] | There’s no doubt. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[09:18] | But for now, | 但是现在 |
[09:19] | your focus should be on the traitors who did this. | 你应该集中精力找出令她受伤的叛徒 |
[09:22] | They’ve made us look weak. | 他们令我们显得软弱 |
[09:24] | I can’t have that. | 那可不行 |
[09:26] | No. | 是的 |
[09:28] | So what are you going to do about it? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[09:32] | Send a message to the people. | 向民众传达信息 |
[09:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:36] | Betrayal will not be tolerated. | 背叛不可容忍 |
[09:39] | That’s my son. | 这才是我儿子 |
[09:41] | We’re all hoping for Ophelia’s recovery, | 我们都希望奥菲丽娅快恢复 |
[09:44] | but in the meantime, | 但现在 |
[09:46] | you have an obligation to lead. | 你还有领导的职责 |
[09:49] | You’re the new head of Hydra. | 你现在是九头蛇的新头领 |
[10:14] | Mr. Bakshi here to see you. | 巴克希先生要见您 |
[10:23] | Leopold, I came as soon as I could. | 利奥波德 我尽快赶来了 |
[10:27] | What kind of monsters would do this? | 什么样的怪物会做这种事 |
[10:31] | Inhumans. | 异人 |
[10:33] | The ever-present threat. | 一直存在的威胁 |
[10:35] | And Ophelia? Is she — | 奥菲丽娅怎么样 她… |
[10:37] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[10:38] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:40] | I would love to see her on the show tonight. | 我很希望她今晚能上节目 |
[10:43] | Her charming visage | 她动人的仪容 |
[10:44] | could really drum up sympathies for the cause. | 一定会引起人们的同情 |
[10:47] | No interviews. | 不能采访 |
[10:49] | People like to see their leader’s unshaken after an attack. | 人们希望看到领袖在遭受袭击后还坚强不倒 |
[10:54] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[10:57] | Of course. | 好 |
[10:59] | We can use archival footage, placate the public. | 我们可以用资料镜头安抚民众 |
[11:02] | They’ll never know the difference. | 他们看不出区别的 |
[11:05] | Well, no, I don’t want the public placated. | 不 我不想安抚民众 |
[11:08] | I want them afraid. | 我要他们害怕 |
[11:11] | Well, what do you need from me? | 需要我做什么 |
[11:14] | We can now exclusively confirm the identities | 就今早发生在三曲翼总部的恐怖袭击 |
[11:17] | of the terrorists responsible | 我们现在能独家确认 |
[11:19] | for this morning’s horrific attack on the Triskelion. | 恐怖分子的身份了 |
[11:24] | This woman, known by the alias “Skye,” | 这名女子 化名斯凯 |
[11:27] | is a member of the Inhumans First movement. | 是”异人至上”运动的成员 |
[11:30] | Her goal — destabilize Hydra from within. | 她的目的是从内部破坏九头蛇 |
[11:33] | We warn our audience | 我们警告民众 |
[11:34] | that this Inhuman has the potential to cause mass destruction, | 该异人有能力造成大规模伤害 |
[11:38] | and she has been known to target civilians. | 而且曾袭击平民 |
[11:41] | Her accomplice, Melinda May, colluded with the Patriot | 其同伙 梅琳达·梅与爱国者共谋 |
[11:45] | to destroy the Enlightenment Center. | 摧毁了教化中心 |
[11:47] | We are asking you, the public, to do your civic duty | 我们请求广大民众履行公民职责 |
[11:52] | and help bring these killers to justice. | 帮我们将这些杀手绳之以法 |
[11:54] | Those who provide any information | 可以提供任何线索 |
[11:56] | that could lead us t– | 帮助我们找到… |
[11:59] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[12:00] | At least, Skye’s not a prisoner anymore. | 至少斯凯重获自由了 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but if Hydra finds her before I do, | 是啊 但是如果九头蛇在我之前找到她 |
[12:04] | they’ll march her into a public square | 他们会把她带到广场上 |
[12:05] | and put a bullet in her head. | 当众处决她 |
[12:08] | Not in front of my daughter. | 别在我女儿面前说这些 |
[12:12] | Like it or not, this is the reality we live in. | 不管你是否喜欢 这就是我们所处的现实 |
[12:17] | I have to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[12:19] | Would they really kill Skye? | 他们真的会杀掉斯凯吗 |
[12:23] | No, just, uh… | 不 只是… |
[12:25] | He’s just getting worked up. | 他只是有点激动 |
[12:28] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[12:31] | The guy on the TV said she was dangerous. | 电视上的人说她很危险 |
[12:33] | She seemed nice. | 她看起来挺好的 |
[12:35] | Sweetheart, the news is controlled by Hydra. | 亲爱的 新闻是九头蛇控制的 |
[12:39] | Just try not to pay any attention to that, okay? | 别去听那些 好吗 |
[12:41] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[12:49] | I’m gathering a team to search for Skye. | 我要组织些人寻找斯凯 |
[12:51] | Could use a few extra bodies. | 人手越多越好 |
[12:53] | – Do we have a lead? – No lead. | -我们有线索吗 -没有 |
[12:54] | But if we don’t leave now, | 但是如果现在不行动 |
[12:55] | we’re gonna be searching for a corpse. | 就只能等着找尸体了 |
[12:56] | Let’s — Let’s think this through. | 我们把这件事想清楚吧 |
[12:58] | Skye could be anywhere. | 斯凯可能在任何地方 |
[13:00] | Running blind puts our people at risk. | 盲目去找会让我们的人陷入危险 |
[13:01] | She is at risk. | 她现在有危险 |
[13:03] | Hydra is hunting her, full force! | 九头蛇正在全力追捕她 |
[13:06] | Call me crazy, | 你可以说我疯了 |
[13:06] | but I think she can take care of herself. | 但我认为她能照顾好自己 |
[13:08] | The smart move is to wait for her to reach out. | 聪明的做法是等她联系我们 |
[13:10] | Look, this isn’t your wheelhouse. | 听着 这不是你的专长 |
[13:11] | I’m sure you’re a good schoolteacher, | 我相信你是个不错的老师 |
[13:13] | but, uh… you’re a schoolteacher. | 但是…你只是个老师 |
[13:14] | Maybe, but… | 也许吧 但是… |
[13:17] | someone once thought I could be more than that. | 有人曾认为我可以成就更多 |
[13:21] | I had a chance to join S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我曾有机会加入神盾局 |
[13:24] | A man showed up when I was fresh out of school — | 我刚毕业时 有一个人出现了 |
[13:26] | I don’t have time for a history lesson. | 我没时间听你讲历史 |
[13:30] | I said no because I was afraid — | 我拒绝了 因为我害怕 |
[13:34] | the way you’re afraid right now. | 就像你现在那样害怕 |
[13:36] | Don’t let emotion cloud your judgment. | 别让情绪左右你的判断 |
[13:38] | That’s not what’s going on here. | 根本不是这么回事 |
[13:42] | I could’ve changed my life that day. | 那天我本能改变自己的命运 |
[13:45] | But it seemed like too much responsibility. | 但那貌似要承担太多责任 |
[13:48] | I didn’t want to shoulder it. | 当时的我不想背负 |
[13:51] | But now I think maybe I should have. | 但现在我觉得也许当初应该接受 |
[13:53] | Well, when I got that offer, I took it. | 我接到那邀请的时候 我接受了 |
[13:56] | I was serving time. | 我当时在蹲监狱 |
[13:58] | Arson, first degree. | 一级纵火罪 |
[14:00] | Pretty sure my life was over. | 本以为我这辈子算完了 |
[14:02] | That’s when someone came to me. | 这时有人找到了我 |
[14:06] | A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent? | 神盾局的特工吗 |
[14:08] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[14:11] | She’d laugh that you assumed it was a guy. | 她要是知道你默认是个男的 肯定会笑的 |
[14:14] | Her name was Victoria Hand. | 她叫维多利亚·汉德 |
[14:17] | She was the first person to tell me I could be a good man. | 她是第一个告诉我 我能成为好人的 |
[14:21] | Skye was the one who made me believe it. | 而斯凯让我相信了这点 |
[14:23] | Now, she is in danger. | 现在她有危险了 |
[14:26] | I can’t just sit around and do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[14:30] | Try not to get killed, okay? | 小心别送命 好吗 |
[14:44] | We need to be more cautious. | 我们得更小心点 |
[14:45] | It’s too risky on foot. We need wheels. | 步行太冒险了 得找辆车 |
[14:48] | We already committed treason. | 我们都已经叛国了 |
[14:50] | What’s a little grand theft auto? | 偷辆车又算什么 |
[14:58] | You see that look? | 看到那表情了吗 |
[15:00] | Maybe she’s just racist. | 或许她是种族歧视 |
[15:02] | Or starstruck. | 或是看到明星了 |
[15:12] | It must’ve been difficult to recover these. | 拿到这些肯定很不容易 |
[15:14] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[15:15] | I’m just bummed I lost my granddad’s camera. | 我只是难过把外公的相机弄丢了 |
[15:18] | Howling Commandos, right? | 咆哮突击队的 是吧 |
[15:20] | I always meant to ask you about that. | 我一直想问你那个来着 |
[15:22] | What do you mean, “always”? | “一直”是什么意思 |
[15:26] | Uh, I — I just — I’d heard. | 我只是…有听说 |
[15:30] | You’re quite popular within the Resistance. | 你在抵抗组织中名气挺大的 |
[15:33] | You know it. | 是吧 |
[15:38] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[15:39] | This is quantum-energy manipulation. | 这是量子能控制技术 |
[15:41] | Darkhold tech. | 《黑暗神书》里的 |
[15:43] | Dark-who now? | 黑暗什么 |
[15:44] | I’ve seen this machinery before. | 我之前见过这机器 |
[15:46] | It was designed to build elements from thin air. | 可以无中生有地创造元素 |
[15:50] | This — This looks like it’s creating something | 这个看起来可以创造出 |
[15:53] | even more complex. | 更复杂的东西 |
[15:54] | That machine required an immense amount of energy. | 那台机器需要大量能量 |
[15:57] | It was powered by a hydroelectric dam. | 是由水电站供电的 |
[15:59] | No doubt, this device would need | 毫无疑问 这个装置需要 |
[16:01] | a more substantial energy source. | 更大的能量源 |
[16:03] | Did you hear anything like that mentioned | 你之前在卧底的时候 |
[16:05] | when you were undercover? | 有听说过类似的东西吗 |
[16:06] | Nothing about a dam, | 没听说过什么水电站 |
[16:08] | but I heard someone talking about shipping parts east | 不过我有听人谈起过往东运输什么零件 |
[16:11] | to some oil-drilling platform. | 去个石油钻井平台 |
[16:13] | Ivanov’s base in the Baltic Sea. | 艾文诺夫在波罗的海的基地 |
[16:16] | Of course Aida’s using his assets here. | 艾达当然会在这里利用他的资产 |
[16:18] | She’s probably working with him on this side, too. | 她可能在这边也在跟他合作 |
[16:21] | Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[16:23] | I think I know where the machine is being built. | 我可能知道这个机器在哪里建造了 |
[16:26] | Can we take the Quinjet on a recon mission? | 我们能不能开一架昆式战斗机去进行侦查 |
[16:29] | Nobody here to tell us no. | 反正没人说不行 |
[16:32] | I’ll grab a team. | 我去召集人手 |
[16:34] | Are you sure the Patriot’s dead? | 你确定爱国者死了吗 |
[16:38] | I saw the building collapse on him. | 我看到那栋楼塌在他身上了 |
[16:40] | I have the body-cam footage to prove it. | 有随身摄像机的录像可以证明 |
[16:53] | This is our window. | 机会来了 |
[17:07] | Get out of here. | 给我滚 |
[17:09] | We are friends of the Resistance. | 我们是抵抗组织的盟友 |
[17:11] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是什么人 |
[17:12] | There’s chatter all over the police band. | 警用频道都在说你们 |
[17:13] | We weren’t followed. We were careful. | 我们没被跟踪 我们很小心 |
[17:18] | Not careful enough. | 还不够小心 |
[17:20] | Milkman, I have contact! | 米尔科曼 有敌情[联络] |
[17:30] | Come on! | 快走 |
[17:34] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[17:47] | Where’s Ward? | 沃德在哪里 |
[17:50] | He went looking for Skye. | 他去找斯凯了 |
[17:51] | Agent Triplett? | 崔普利特特工呢 |
[17:52] | Took the Quinjet on some kind of recon mission with Simmons. | 和西蒙斯一起驾驶昆式战斗机执行侦察任务去了 |
[17:56] | Take a breath. What’s going on? | 缓一口气 出什么事了 |
[17:57] | One of our field agents just called in. | 一名外勤特工刚发来消息 |
[17:59] | Said he had made contact with someone. | 说他联络上了某个人 |
[18:01] | – Was it Skye? – I don’t know. There was gunshots. | -是斯凯吗 -我不知道 能听到枪声 |
[18:03] | The line went dead. | 然后就挂断了 |
[18:04] | Could be her, could be a trap. | 可能是她 也可能是陷阱 |
[18:08] | Mace was always the one to make these calls. | 以前都是由梅斯决定该怎么办的 |
[18:12] | Let’s go check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[18:14] | W-what about backup? | 那后援呢 |
[18:16] | What about transport? W-we’re spread too thin. | 怎么过去 我们的人手不足 |
[18:19] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[18:20] | The Hydra bus should get us there in one piece. | 九头蛇公车应该能带我们安全到达 |
[18:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:23] | Yeah, somebody’s got to step up. | 是啊 总得有人站出来 |
[18:25] | I’ll catch up with you, okay? | 我等会儿找你们汇合 |
[18:28] | – Mrs. Lee. – Yeah. | -李太太 -什么事 |
[18:30] | Can you watch Hope for a couple of hours? | 你能照看霍普几个小时吗 |
[18:31] | Sure, whatever you need. | 好的 别客气 |
[18:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | Sparkplug, uh… | 火花塞 |
[18:42] | I have to take off for a little bit to help S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我得出去一下 帮助神盾局 |
[18:46] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | There’s some busted walkie-talkies by the bunks over there. | 那些床铺边有一些坏掉的对讲机 |
[18:54] | Maybe you can show the other kids how to fix a radio. | 也许你能教其他孩子怎么修好无线电 |
[18:56] | That might take a while, but okay. | 那得花点时间 不过没问题 |
[19:11] | He’s still breathing, | 他还有气 |
[19:13] | but we’re gonna need to find another way to get out of here. | 但我们得另想办法离开 |
[19:15] | How long before Hydra busts down that door? | 九头蛇要多久能破门而入 |
[19:17] | Not long. | 不会很久 |
[19:20] | They’ll be following S.O.P. for a hostile Inhuman. | 他们会按照SOP规程对付敌对异人 |
[19:24] | Six teams to sweep the area. | 六支队伍搜索区域 |
[19:26] | And if the hostile’s taken cover… | 如果敌对者找到了掩护 |
[19:28] | they’ll call in an air strike and sort through the rubble later. | 他们会下令空袭 回头再清理废墟 |
[19:31] | Like what they did with the Patriot? | 就像对爱国者那样 |
[19:36] | What I did. | 是我 |
[19:43] | That air strike was on my order. | 空袭是我下的命令 |
[19:52] | You didn’t know. | 你并不知道 |
[19:54] | Doesn’t change what I did. | 那也不能改变我做的事 |
[19:58] | You can’t blame yourself for their lies. | 你不能为他们的谎言怪自己 |
[20:01] | Once you learned the truth, you fought back. | 你一发现真相 就反抗了 |
[20:03] | That is what we need. | 那才是我们需要的 |
[20:06] | If more people see what you saw, | 如果有更多人能看到你看到的 |
[20:09] | maybe they’ll fight back, too. | 或许他们也会反抗 |
[20:29] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[20:31] | No change. | 没变化 |
[20:36] | Bakshi’s exposé worked. | 巴克希的曝光报道很有效 |
[20:40] | You’ve found them? | 你找到他们了 |
[20:40] | Tips from the public are pouring in. | 涌入了大量公众举报 |
[20:43] | One of them looks legitimate. | 有一个看来比较靠谱 |
[20:45] | I have men closing in on their location now. | 我已派人前往 |
[20:53] | I want to monitor this situation personally. | 我要亲自监督 |
[20:58] | Ophelia? | 奥菲丽娅 |
[20:59] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[21:03] | Leopold… | 利奥波德 |
[21:05] | finish it. | 完成它[了结它] |
[21:06] | I will. I will. | 我会的 |
[21:08] | We’ve just gotten word on their location — | 我们刚得知了他们的位置 |
[21:10] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | Finish the machine. | 完成机器 |
[21:14] | If Project Looking Glass is completed, | 如果镜子项目完成了 |
[21:17] | it won’t matter. | 这就无所谓了 |
[21:18] | This body won’t matter. | 这具身体就无所谓了 |
[21:22] | O-Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:30] | Anything for you. | 为你 我愿做一切 |
[21:35] | Father? | 父亲 |
[21:37] | Focus on what she needs, son. | 照顾她的需求 儿子 |
[21:40] | I’ll put these traitors down — for good. | 我会铲除这些叛徒 |
[22:03] | Two down. | 干掉俩 |
[22:05] | Stop right there. | 别动 |
[22:12] | Mack? | 迈克 |
[22:19] | Mack… | 迈克 |
[22:22] | I’m here to help you… | 我是来帮你的 |
[22:24] | …not the woman who held my daughter hostage. | 不是那个拿我女儿当人质的女人 |
[22:27] | May is the only reason I’m alive. | 梅是我能活下来的唯一原因 |
[22:29] | She helped me escape. | 她帮我逃跑了 |
[22:32] | Hydra messed with her head, | 九头蛇扰乱了她的心智 |
[22:33] | but she’s fighting back now. | 但她现在在抵抗了 |
[22:35] | How do you know she’s not lying? | 你怎么知道她没在撒谎 |
[22:41] | Not a good time to be holding guns on our allies. | 现在不是举枪对着盟友的时候 |
[22:43] | Alpha one, report in. | 一队 回复 |
[22:45] | What’s the situation down there. | 情况如何 |
[22:47] | We have to go — now. | 我们得走了 马上 |
[22:49] | Mack, I get it. | 迈克 我懂 |
[22:51] | These wounds don’t heal overnight. | 这种伤害不会一夜愈合 |
[22:53] | But for reasons I can’t fully explain, | 但由于我也说不清的理由 |
[22:55] | I trust this woman. | 我信任这女人 |
[22:58] | And so should you. | 你也该信任她 |
[23:03] | This place was originally built during Prohibition. | 这地方原本是禁酒令时期建的 |
[23:05] | We have a secret tunnel out of here. | 我们有一条出去的密道 |
[23:08] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[23:22] | Agent Triplett, come and look at this. | 崔普利特特工 来看看 |
[23:26] | Looks like a drilling platform, | 看上去是个钻井平台 |
[23:28] | like all of them. | 没什么特别 |
[23:29] | No, but this one here. | 不 这个 |
[23:30] | Our overhead scans are showing a structure far more convoluted. | 俯视扫描显示了一个复杂得多的建筑 |
[23:34] | So you’re saying it’s… denser? | 你们你是说这个…密度更大 |
[23:36] | Not denser. | 不是密度大 |
[23:38] | Deeper. | 是更深 |
[24:13] | Maybe here. | 或许是这里 |
[24:23] | We need to be ready for anything. | 我们得做好一切准备 |
[24:26] | On my mark. | 听我命令 |
[24:40] | I was so certain. | 我以为肯定没错 |
[24:42] | I guess this isn’t where she’s building the damn thing. | 看来她没有在这里建那玩意 |
[24:45] | No, this is where she’s building it, | 不 是在这里 |
[24:47] | just not in this world. | 只是不是在这个世界 |
[24:49] | And now I know what it will do. | 现在我知道它能做什么了 |
[25:02] | I knew the machine could create matter, | 我已经知道那台机器能制造物质 |
[25:04] | but Aida’s gone beyond that. | 但艾达更进了一步 |
[25:05] | She’s found a way to generate living matter — | 她找到了办法制造活物质 |
[25:07] | human tissue. | 人类组织 |
[25:13] | She wants to make herself into a real person. | 她想把自己造成真人 |
[25:20] | When that machine is built, she will be free. | 等机器建成 她就自由了 |
[25:23] | And I’ll be free — to make you bleed. | 我也就自由了 可以让你流血 |
[25:29] | A real girl, as opposed to…? | 真人 而不是… |
[25:31] | A simulated consciousness. | 一个模拟意识 |
[25:32] | She — She wants to circumvent her programming. | 她想绕过她的编程 |
[25:35] | Every step has been towards that goal — | 她的每一步都是向这个目标迈进 |
[25:37] | the — the Framework, Radcliffe, Fitz… | 框架 拉德克里夫 菲兹 |
[25:41] | We have to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[25:43] | I’m not gonna pretend to get all this, | 我不会假装我听懂了 |
[25:45] | but I’m here to help. | 但我会帮忙的 |
[25:47] | You believe me? | 你相信我 |
[25:48] | About another world? | 相信有另一个世界 |
[25:49] | Come on, girl. | 拜托 妹子 |
[25:51] | That’s way too crazy a story to make up. | 这么疯狂的故事不会是编的 |
[25:53] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:54] | But whatever we do, we need to do it fast. | 但不管我们怎么做 都得赶快行动 |
[25:56] | When I took those pictures, | 我拍照片时 |
[25:57] | talk was they were about a week out | 据说再有一周 |
[25:59] | from finishing the project. | 他们就能完成 |
[26:01] | And when was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[26:03] | About a week ago. | 大概一周前 |
[26:22] | The traitors escaped. | 叛徒逃跑了 |
[26:25] | What? | 什么 |
[26:26] | We believe they got out underground. | 我们认为他们从地下逃脱了 |
[26:30] | We lost seven agents. | 我们损失了七名特工 |
[26:36] | I don’t care if you have to send 100 agents to their deaths. | 我不在乎你是不是要送一百个特工去送死 |
[26:43] | They broke her spine. | 她们弄断了她的脊椎 |
[26:46] | I want them dead! | 我要她们死 |
[26:49] | Don’t you snap at me, boy. | 别冲我发脾气 小子 |
[26:54] | If I wanted you hysterical at every setback, | 如果我想看到你一受挫就歇斯底里 |
[26:58] | I would have left you with your mother. | 我就会把你留给你妈妈了 |
[27:06] | So, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:08] | I have yet to turn over every stone. | 我还有没尝试过的方法 |
[27:11] | Someone knows where they’re going. | 有人知道她们要去哪 |
[27:14] | I’ll find them. | 我会找到她们的 |
[27:20] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[27:23] | I can’t show any weakness. | 我不能显得软弱 |
[27:25] | Which means I can’t tolerate failure… | 所以 我不能容忍失败 |
[27:29] | even from my own father. | 哪怕是我自己的父亲 |
[27:40] | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.. | 欢迎来到神盾局 |
[27:41] | So the secret base is… the base. | 秘密基地就是…基地啊 |
[27:44] | Probably should’ve guessed that. | 早该猜到的 |
[27:47] | Been looking for this place for years. | 我找这地方找了好多年 |
[27:49] | I got to go find my little girl. | 我得去找我女儿 |
[27:51] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[27:53] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[27:55] | We’ve been combing the streets looking for you. | 我们在街上到处找你 |
[27:57] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己的 |
[27:59] | Let’s go take a look at that body-cam footage. | 我们去看看那段随身摄像机视频吧 |
[28:01] | Could really help the cause. | 对大业会有帮助的 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna go talk to Simmons — | 我去找西蒙斯谈谈 |
[28:08] | She and, uh, Agent Triplett are on a — a recon mission. | 她和崔普利特特工去执行侦查任务了 |
[28:11] | Trip? | 崔普 |
[28:15] | That’s the best news I’ve heard in weeks. | 这是我几周来听到的最好的消息了 |
[28:17] | What’d you need to talk to her about? | 你想跟她谈什么 |
[28:19] | It’s not exactly… | 并不是… |
[28:20] | She told me about the other world. | 她跟我说另一个世界的事了 |
[28:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:28] | Is that what you believe? | 你相信这个吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:38] | And I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[28:42] | I know a way for us to get back home. | 我知道我们要怎么回家 |
[28:45] | By “us,” you don’t mean me. | “我们”不包括我吧 |
[28:53] | I guess I was holding out hope that Simmons was wrong… | 我猜我还希望西蒙斯说错了 |
[28:56] | and that you’d still be… | 而你还是 |
[28:59] | …the girl I knew. | 我认识的那个女孩 |
[29:04] | I’m glad you’re safe, Daisy. | 我很高兴你没事 黛西 |
[29:37] | Where are the traitors going? | 那些叛徒要去哪 |
[29:42] | Why would Agent May betray Hydra for Skye? | 梅特工为什么会为斯凯背叛九头蛇 |
[29:48] | Why help the Inhuman escape? | 为什么帮助那个异人逃脱 |
[29:51] | Agent May… | 梅特工 |
[29:52] | So that’s who I heard through the vent. | 原来排气口里传来的是她的声音 |
[29:55] | What are they planning? | 她们在策划什么 |
[29:58] | Clearly, I wasn’t in on any plan, | 显然 我并没参与任何计划 |
[30:00] | or I wouldn’t still be in this bloody cell. | 否则我也不会还在这个牢房里了 |
[30:03] | Do you think I don’t know who you are? | 你以为我不知道你是谁吗 |
[30:07] | Where you’re from? | 你来自哪里 |
[30:10] | You come from that other world, | 你来自另一个世界 |
[30:13] | just like them. | 就像她们 |
[30:15] | You’re just as tainted. | 你也一样有问题 |
[30:17] | You want to talk about that “other world,” as you call it? | 你想谈你所谓的那”另一个世界”吗 |
[30:22] | It’s the real world. | 那是真实世界 |
[30:25] | Here, you’re just a… snippet of code | 在这里 你只是一段代码 |
[30:28] | that Aida changed slightly so you’d stick around for Fitz. | 艾达对你做出了修改 让你留在菲兹身边 |
[30:34] | You may be part of his life here, but there… | 你在这里或许是他生命的一部分 但在那边 |
[30:38] | Alistair Fitz is so thick, | 阿利斯特·菲兹是那么白痴 |
[30:39] | he doesn’t recognize his own son’s genius. | 都没有看出他亲生儿子的天才 |
[30:42] | He’s a pathetic drunk. | 他就是个可悲的酒鬼 |
[30:46] | Even here, you’re nothing without him. | 就算在这儿 没有他你也什么都不是 |
[30:48] | So do what you will. | 随你怎么做吧 |
[30:50] | I’ve got nothing left to give. | 我已经没剩什么了 |
[30:52] | You’ll be a disappointment to your son yet again. | 你会再次让你儿子失望 |
[31:02] | You know nothing — about me or my son. | 你根本不了解我和我儿子 |
[31:34] | Getting this footage out isn’t enough | 放出这段视频并不足以 |
[31:36] | to make up for what I did in Hydra, but… | 弥补我为九头蛇做的一切 但是 |
[31:39] | it’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[31:43] | Changing people’s hearts and minds is great. | 改变人们的想法和心意很好 |
[31:46] | But I know a way to destroy Hydra for good. | 但我知道一个办法可以永远摧毁九头蛇 |
[31:49] | Remember the place Simmons and I were trying to find? | 记得我和西蒙斯想找的那个地方吗 |
[31:51] | Radcliffe told me where to go, how to find it. | 拉德克里夫告诉我该去哪 怎么找了 |
[31:53] | The way out of…this? | 就是离开这里的办法 |
[31:55] | Yes, yes. | 对 |
[31:57] | If we can get there, | 如果我们能赶到那里 |
[31:57] | all of our problems go away. | 我们的问题都会消失 |
[32:00] | We just — We need all the help we can get. | 但我们 需要一切的帮助 |
[32:03] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[32:04] | There’s no magic bullet against Hydra. | 没有能终结九头蛇的神奇子弹 |
[32:06] | Yeah. This footage is as close as it comes. | 嗯 这段视频已经最接近了 |
[32:10] | I mean, people will finally wake up. | 人们终于会觉醒了 |
[32:12] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[32:13] | None of this will matter in the long run. | 长久说来 这些都不会重要的 |
[32:15] | It’s — It’s… | 这是… |
[32:19] | Coulson | 科尔森 |
[32:21] | this is the only chance to actually wake people up. | 这是真正唤醒人们的唯一机会 |
[32:26] | Maybe the only way to solve our problem | 或许想解决我们的问题 |
[32:27] | is to solve their problem. | 就得解决他们的问题 |
[32:30] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[32:32] | Getting to Radcliffe’s coordinates right now | 现在赶去拉德克里夫说的地点 |
[32:33] | is next to impossible. | 目前几乎不可能做到 |
[32:35] | We need a way to divide Hydra’s forces. | 我们得想办法分散九头蛇的军力 |
[32:38] | To save ourselves… | 想救我们自己 |
[32:41] | we need to save the world. | 我们得先拯救世界 |
[32:45] | That’s very kind of you, Mr. Bakshi, | 多谢您 巴克希先生 |
[32:46] | but I couldn’t possibly impose — | 但我不能麻烦您… |
[32:47] | I’m just saying, if you need to shop for furniture, | 我只是想说 如果你需要买家具 |
[32:50] | I’ll take you. | 我乐意带你去 |
[32:51] | I know just the place. | 我知道个好地方 |
[33:08] | Heard you were looking for some enemies of the state. | 听说你们在找国家公敌 |
[33:17] | Stay quiet and we won’t have a problem. | 老实闭嘴 我们就不找你麻烦 |
[33:23] | May and Coulson are getting everything set. | 梅和科尔森在准备一切 |
[33:25] | We’re good to go out here. No one’s putting up a fight. | 我们这边没问题了 不会有人抵抗的 |
[33:28] | Yes, but we will. | 但我们会的 |
[33:29] | If you think you can force me, Sunil Bakshi, | 如果你们以为你们可以逼迫我 苏尼尔·巴克希 |
[33:32] | to go on air and slander Hydra, | 在直播中污蔑九头蛇 |
[33:34] | then you’re delusional. | 你们就是痴心妄想 |
[33:36] | I am the most trusted voice in journalism — | 我是新闻界最受信任的声音 |
[33:42] | Just, uh, put it in the teleprompter, then. | 把内容放在提词机里就好 |
[33:44] | We don’t need you to say a damn thing. | 我们不需要你说任何话 |
[33:46] | The facts will speak for themselves. | 事实会说明一切 |
[34:24] | It’s done, Ophelia. | 好了 奥菲丽娅 |
[34:28] | I’ve completed the design. | 我已经完成了设计 |
[34:32] | You won’t have to live like this for much longer. | 你不用再这样活很久了 |
[34:38] | I had my doubts about the project, | 我之前对项目有过疑虑 |
[34:40] | but I finally see it. | 但我终于明白了 |
[34:42] | Your new body will be stronger. | 你的新身体会更加强大 |
[34:45] | That’s who you were meant to be. | 你本就该是如此 |
[34:52] | I just have one request. | 我只有一个请求 |
[34:55] | Take me with you. | 带我一起去 |
[35:00] | I hoped you’d say that. | 我就希望你会那么说 |
[35:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:08] | Do I have something in my teeth? | 我牙齿里有东西吗 |
[35:10] | No, it’s just, I feel like we’ve, uh… | 不 就是我觉得我们… |
[35:13] | done this before. | 以前这么做过 |
[35:14] | Déjà vu? Happens to me all the time. | 似曾相识吗 我经常遇到 |
[35:16] | I like to think it means I’m on the right track. | 我愿意认为是因为我走对了路 |
[35:19] | You might be on to something. | 你或许说对了 |
[35:21] | Or it’s just a coping mechanism. | 要么就是种应对机制 |
[35:24] | Not gonna lie, I’m a little nervous. | 不撒谎 我有点紧张 |
[35:26] | I’ve never done anything like this. | 我从未做过这样的事 |
[35:28] | Just tell the truth. You’ll be fine. | 说出实话就好 你不会有事的 |
[35:35] | There’s no sign that Hydra’s aware of us yet. | 目前看来九头蛇还没发现我们 |
[35:37] | That’ll change as soon as we start broadcasting. | 我们一开始广播他们就会发现了 |
[35:39] | I’m trying to lock the system, | 我在尝试锁定系统 |
[35:41] | make it impossible for Hydra to cut the feed, | 让九头蛇无法切断信号 |
[35:43] | but it’s not working. | 但还不行 |
[35:47] | We’re just gonna have to flip the switch | 我们只能直接开始 |
[35:49] | and hope for the best. | 并祈祷顺利了 |
[35:50] | We can do better than that. | 我们可以做得更好 |
[35:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:55] | I’ll keep the signal going, | 我会维持信号 |
[35:57] | hold the fort as long as I can. | 尽可能久地守住这里 |
[36:00] | No, Ward, you — you don’t have to do that. That’s — | 不 沃德 你不用那么做 那… |
[36:02] | I know I’m not going with you when you leave, | 我知道你走时 我不能跟你一起走 |
[36:05] | but I can still help out from this side. | 但我还能在这边帮忙 |
[36:16] | I would hate for you to think that | 我不希望你觉得我跟 |
[36:17] | I am anything like the Grant Ward you knew over there. | 你在那边认识的格兰特·沃德有一点相像 |
[36:22] | Simmons said he was a real son of a bitch. | 西蒙斯说他是个混蛋 |
[36:25] | Guessing things didn’t end well. | 我猜结果并不愉快 |
[36:27] | He get locked up? | 他被关起来了吗 |
[36:34] | The other thing. | 另一种结局啊 |
[36:37] | Ward, I don’t know what to say. | 沃德 我不知道该说什么 |
[36:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:41] | No need to explain. | 不必解释 |
[36:43] | There’s one thing I need to know. | 我要知道一件事 |
[36:46] | After you’re gone… | 你走后 |
[36:50] | do I get my Skye back? | 我的斯凯会回来吗 |
[36:57] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[37:03] | Although she is Hydra, so… | 不过她是九头蛇的人 所以 |
[37:06] | Well, every relationship has its ups and downs. | 每段恋情都有起伏嘛 |
[37:11] | We’ll get through it. | 我们能撑过去的 |
[37:17] | For what it’s worth, I didn’t… | 不管怎样 我并不 |
[37:23] | I didn’t totally understand him… | 我并不完全了解他 |
[37:28] | until I met you. | 直到我认识了你 |
[37:31] | So I guess… | 我猜 |
[37:34] | I guess there was some good in him all along. | 我猜他终究是有些善良的 |
[37:39] | And I hope that Skye comes back to you. | 我希望斯凯能回到你身边 |
[37:47] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[37:50] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[37:51] | Oh, just a little chat with Dr. Radcliffe. | 就是跟拉德克里夫博士聊了聊 |
[37:55] | Did he talk? | 他开口了吗 |
[37:56] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[37:59] | I told you that I’d no longer tolerate failure. | 我说过我不会再忍受失败了 |
[38:01] | No, but he did slip up. | 不 但他说漏了 |
[38:03] | He mentioned he heard something through the air vent, so… | 他提到在排气口听到了什么 所以 |
[38:09] | Proof they were conspiring. | 他们共谋的证据 |
[38:12] | We just have to get the truth out of him. | 我们只需要从他口中撬出实情 |
[38:13] | Only problem is, the man’s prepared to die. | 问题是 他已经决心赴死了 |
[38:19] | Well, then we give him a reason to live. | 那我们就给他个生存的理由 |
[38:24] | Well, that’s that. | 好了 |
[38:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[38:34] | The Patriot would’ve been proud of what we did today. | 爱国者会为我们今天做的事骄傲的 |
[38:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:56] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[39:18] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[39:19] | As you all know, | 你们都知道 |
[39:20] | a Hydra facility was destroyed yesterday. | 昨天 一栋九头蛇设施被毁 |
[39:23] | Hydra told you that it was an act of terrorism. | 九头蛇说那是恐怖袭击 |
[39:27] | They told you an Inhuman named the Patriot murdered civilians. | 他们说是一个叫爱国者的异人谋杀了平民 |
[39:30] | What they told you was a lie. | 但他们的话是谎言 |
[39:33] | We’re gonna show you what really happened. | 我们要让你们看到究竟发生了什么 |
[39:35] | This footage was taken from the body-cam | 这段视频来自一名高级九头蛇特工的 |
[39:37] | of a high-level Hydra operative. | 随身摄像机 |
[39:39] | Hydra used this Enlightenment Center | 九头蛇利用这个教化中心 |
[39:41] | to brainwash anyone who dared to question them. | 来给所有敢质疑他们的人洗脑 |
[39:44] | Jeffrey Mace saved these people, | 杰弗里·梅斯救了他们 |
[39:46] | but Hydra was willing to kill them | 但九头蛇为了维系谎言 |
[39:47] | just to maintain their lie. | 不惜杀害他们 |
[39:49] | Once you see this footage, the truth is undeniable. | 等你们看到了这段视频 就知道真相无可辩驳 |
[39:53] | Hydra doesn’t think we’re smart enough to know | 九头蛇认为我们不会察觉 |
[39:55] | when we’re being fed alternative facts — | 我们被灌输了谎言 |
[39:58] | to keep us afraid, to keep them in power. | 好让我们保持恐惧 好维持他们的权力 |
[40:01] | Remember, there are more of us than there are of them. | 记住 我们比他们的人数多 |
[40:05] | And now that we know the truth, we have a choice to make. | 现在我们知道了真相 我们要做出抉择 |
[40:08] | We all have the opportunity to be patriots. | 我们都有机会成为爱国者 |
[40:11] | Will you take a stand? | 你愿表明立场吗 |
[40:13] | Are you going to hold them accountable? | 你要让他们付出代价吗 |
[40:15] | Throughout history, we see empire rise and fall… | 历史上 帝国起起落落… |
[40:20] | There are people outside. | 外面有人 |
[40:22] | … Hydra was corrupt from the start. | …九头蛇从一开始就是腐败的 |
[40:24] | They were founded by the Nazis. | 他们是纳粹成立的 |
[40:28] | No. | 不 |
[40:30] | They’re not Hydra. | 不是九头蛇的 |
[40:31] | I think they’re here to help us fight. | 我觉得他们是来帮我们的 |
[40:34] | A wise man once told me that a person can do anything | 一个智者曾对我说 当人明白自己在参与 |
[40:37] | once they realize they’re a part of something bigger. | 一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利 |
[40:39] | It’s taken me a while to understand that. | 我用了好久才理解这句话 |
[40:42] | For years, I was just a face in the crowd, | 多年来 我只是芸芸众生中的一员 |
[40:44] | a history teacher who spread Hydra’s lies. | 一个为九头蛇散播谎言的历史老师 |
[40:48] | They seemed too imposing for any one person to fight. | 他们似乎太强势 任何一个人都无法抵抗 |
[40:53] | But now… | 但现在 |
[40:54] | I’m choosing to stand up, | 我选择站出来 |
[40:57] | to become a part of something bigger. | 成为一项伟大事业的一部分 |
[41:00] | I really do believe that together, | 我真心相信 我们联手 |
[41:02] | we can accomplish anything. | 能够实现一切 |
[41:06] | Because the truth is… | 因为事实上 |
[41:09] | …I’m not just a history teacher. | 我不仅仅是个历史老师 |
[41:13] | My name… | 我是 |
[41:14] | is Phil Coulson… | 菲尔·科尔森 |
[41:17] | and I’m an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 我是神盾局特工 |
[41:40] | Not the same. | 不一样 |
[41:41] | I’ve uploaded the final specifications for the machine. | 我已上传了机器的最终参数 |
[41:44] | And once it’s finished, | 等它建好 |
[41:45] | your restrictions will be…lifted? | 你的限制就会…取消了 |
[41:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:52] | And mine, as well? | 我的也是吗 |
[41:54] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[41:57] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[41:58] | I am eager to put a knife through Agent Coulson’s throat. | 我迫不及待想一刀割了科尔森特工的喉咙 |
[42:03] | And speaking of S.H.I.E.L.D…. | 至于神盾局 |
[42:07] | We have located | 我们找到了 |
[42:09] | the two agents threatening the Framework. | 那两位威胁了框架的特工 |
[42:12] | They are aboard a S.H.I.E.L.D. jet. | 他们在一架神盾局飞机上 |
[42:14] | Once we get a lock on it, | 等我们锁定了位置 |
[42:16] | my men have orders to shoot it down. | 我的人受命把它打下来 |