时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Daisy. | 黛西 |
[00:05] | She’s not gonna get away with this. | 她休想逃脱罪责 |
[00:06] | That wasn’t Daisy. | 那不是黛西 |
[00:07] | That was a Life Model Decoy. | 那是个生化机器人替身 |
[00:09] | The good news is Talbot is alive. He’s in a coma. | 好消息是 塔伯特还活着 他陷入了昏迷 |
[00:11] | I’m not saying we’re definitely gonna get locked up, | 我不是说我们肯定会被关起来 |
[00:13] | but if we are, | 但如果是 |
[00:14] | wouldn’t mind grabbing a bite to eat first. | 先吃口饭也好 |
[00:18] | Take them. | 带走他们 |
[00:20] | We left one sitting at the counter, sir. | 我们在吧台还留了一个 长官 |
[00:22] | Not on the list. | 不在名单里 |
[00:23] | We came through a gateway, some sort of temporal shift. | 我们穿过了一道传送门 时间转换 |
[00:26] | Fitz didn’t get taken. He’s no doubt working this problem, | 菲兹没被带走 他肯定在想办法 |
[00:29] | probably trying to get a message to us right now. | 可能正在想办法向我们传达讯息 |
[00:31] | 正在努力 菲兹 | |
[00:53] | You’re not eating. | 你怎么不吃 |
[00:56] | Yeah, no. Not really hungry. | 没事 只是不太饿 |
[00:58] | You know, I think this is the first time | 要知道 这好像是我们好久以来 |
[01:00] | we’ve all been together in a really long time. | 第一次齐聚一堂 |
[01:02] | Anybody have room for some pie? | 还有人想吃点馅饼吗 |
[01:05] | Okay, so we have apple, strawberry, rhubarb, | 好吧 有苹果派 草莓派 大黄派 |
[01:08] | and chocolate banana cream. | 还有巧克力香蕉奶油派 |
[01:14] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[01:21] | Phillip J. Coulson. | 菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[01:22] | Yep, that’s me. | 是我 |
[01:23] | You got us. Nice work. | 你抓到我们了 真厉害 |
[01:25] | And congrats on the whole power-outage thing. | 断电这招真不错 |
[01:27] | That was very ominous. | 很有气氛 |
[01:28] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[01:31] | I’m gonna take… | 我会承担 |
[01:31] | …full responsibility. | 全部责任 |
[01:43] | Jemma? | 珍玛 |
[01:47] | Hands in the air! Don’t move! | 把手举起来 不要动 |
[01:51] | Where are the other six? | 另外六个人呢 |
[01:53] | Where are they? Where’d they go?! | 他们人呢 他们去哪了 |
[01:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:58] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[01:59] | Wait. No. W– Hey, hey, hey. Hey, let go. | 等等 放开我 |
[02:02] | Wait! Just wait! | 等等 听我说 |
[02:03] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[02:04] | Something happened here! | 一定是出了什么事 |
[02:06] | It wasn’t me! | 但不是我 |
[02:07] | I need to find them! | 我得找到他们 |
[02:14] | Footage from the dinner security camera confirms | 餐馆监控录像证实了 |
[02:16] | you all walked in together at 8:54 p.m. | 你们在晚上8:54一起走了进去 |
[02:19] | But at 9:47, when we arrived, | 但9:47我们到达时 |
[02:21] | you were the only one there. | 就只剩下你一个了 |
[02:25] | How’d they get out? | 他们怎么逃掉的 |
[02:26] | Where’d they go? | 跑去哪里了 |
[02:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | So, you’re saying it wasn’t on the security camera? | 你们的意思是监控没有拍到 |
[02:40] | They conveniently blacked out | 我们到之前两分钟 |
[02:41] | just over two minutes before we arrived. | 那里刚好断电了 |
[02:43] | What happened during those two minutes? | 这两分钟里到底发生了什么 |
[02:46] | I swear I’m telling you the truth — I don’t know. | 我发誓我说的都是真的 我不知道 |
[02:49] | Do you like Bendeery English Ale? | 你喜欢本布利英式麦芽酒吗 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | Security cameras captured a Bendeery truck | 在我们到达前 监控拍下了 |
[02:54] | parked just in front of the diner before we arrived. | 一辆本布利的卡车停在了餐馆前 |
[02:58] | Then it just… disappeared… | 然后它就消失了 |
[03:02] | like your friends. | 就像你的朋友们 |
[03:04] | We’ve — We’ve read your dossier, Fitz. | 我们看了你的档案 菲兹 |
[03:07] | It’s impressive. | 很厉害 |
[03:08] | The Big Bad Brain of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局的智囊 |
[03:10] | Did you help them escape | 你是不是用什么 |
[03:11] | with some kind of new S.H.I.E.L.D. Technology? | 神盾局的新技术帮他们逃跑了 |
[03:13] | How did you know we were coming? | 你怎么知道我们要来的 |
[03:14] | I didn’t! | 我不知道 |
[03:17] | There was no crystal ball or — or, “Beam me up, Scotty”. | 没有什么水晶球 或者”传送我吧 斯考特” |
[03:20] | I don’t know how they got away. | 我不知道他们怎么跑掉的 |
[03:27] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[03:29] | You did it. | 是你们干的 |
[03:31] | You drugged our food or, uh, used some kind of gas, | 你们给我们的食物下了药 或者用了某种气体 |
[03:34] | and now you have them in rooms just like this one, | 然后现在把他们关在这样的房间里 |
[03:37] | and you’re messing with their mind | 跟他们打心理战 |
[03:38] | like you’re messing with mine. | 就像现在对我这样 |
[03:39] | So why don’t you tell me | 所以不如你们来告诉我 |
[03:43] | where the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[03:47] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[03:51] | Who the hell is in charge here?! | 谁是这里的头啊 |
[03:57] | Well, it’s not General Talbot, | 不是塔伯特准将了 |
[03:59] | since Agent Johnson put a bullet in his head. | 约翰逊特工朝他脑袋开了一枪 |
[04:01] | That wasn’t her. That was — That was an LMD. | 那不是她 那是…一个生化机器人 |
[04:04] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | Alibis by Asimov, huh? | 阿西莫夫的借口 |
[04:08] | Blame it on the robot. | 全怪机器人 |
[04:10] | No, that’s true. | 不 那是真的 |
[04:11] | If it is, it was built and programmed by S.H.I.E.L.D. | 即便是 那也是神盾局制造编程的 |
[04:14] | It was built by an android called Aida, | 那是一个叫艾达的机器人造出来的 |
[04:18] | and it answered to her… | 而且它听命于她 |
[04:21] | it. | 它 |
[04:21] | Is that the one that killed Dr. Holden Radcliffe? | 是它杀了霍顿·拉德克里夫博士吗 |
[04:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:25] | And Jeffrey Mace? | 还有杰弗里·梅斯 |
[04:29] | No, I’m responsible for that death. | 不 我要对他的死负责 |
[04:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:34] | I’m telling you the truth — I’m responsible. | 我跟你们说的是真话 那是我的责任 |
[04:36] | Is that why they left you behind? | 所以他们才丢下你 |
[04:38] | For you to take the blame, huh? | 让你背锅 |
[04:40] | No, they wouldn’t leave me. | 不 他们不会丢下我 |
[04:42] | They wouldn’t… | 他们不会 |
[04:46] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[04:49] | You’re done when I say you’re done. | 我说你说完了你才说完了 |
[04:51] | And if you don’t cooperate, | 如果你不合作 |
[04:53] | you’re gonna be here for a very long time. | 你就要在这里待上很长一段时间 |
[04:56] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:22] | Time to get up. | 该起床了 |
[05:23] | On your feet! Get up. | 站起来 起来 |
[05:25] | Come on. | 起来 |
[05:27] | Where is Phil Coulson? | 菲尔·科尔森在哪里 |
[05:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:31] | Where is Daisy Johnson? | 黛西·约翰逊在哪里 |
[05:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:34] | Where is Jemma Simmons? | 珍玛·西蒙斯在哪里 |
[05:39] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道 |
[05:42] | I wish I knew, ’cause as much as you want to find them | 我希望我知道 因为你们想找到他们 |
[05:44] | and bring them to justice, | 将他们绳之以法 |
[05:45] | I want to find them so I know that they’re okay. | 我也想找到他们 确认他们没事 |
[05:48] | I am more than happy to pay for my sins, | 我非常愿意承担罪责 |
[05:51] | but I honestly do not know where they are | 但我真的不知道他们在哪里 |
[05:55] | or what happened to them. | 遭遇了什么 |
[06:00] | I swear I will do anything I can to help you find them. | 我发誓我会竭尽所能帮你们找到他们 |
[06:07] | If you let me. | 只要你们允许 |
[06:12] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[06:14] | Or he beat the machine. | 或者他骗过了机器 |
[06:15] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[06:16] | I want him to fry as much as anyone, | 我也希望他受惩罚 |
[06:18] | but he’s the smartest guy we’ve ever had in here. | 但他是我们关过的最聪明的人 |
[06:20] | Maybe we should let his brain work for us, | 或许我们应该让他的大脑为我们工作 |
[06:23] | help us solve this thing. | 帮我们解决问题 |
[06:24] | What does he need? | 他需要什么 |
[06:25] | Papers, pens, books. | 纸 笔 书 |
[06:27] | And a TV. | 还有一台电视 |
[06:29] | To watch soccer. | 看足球 |
[06:34] | Make sure that’s all he watches. | 确保他只能看那个 |
[07:06] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干什么 |
[07:14] | So, what do you have for us this morning? | 你今早又有什么想法 |
[07:18] | I told you about my experience in the Framework. | 我跟你们说了我在框架里的经历 |
[07:20] | Yes. It seems very traumatic. | 对 似乎造成了很大创伤 |
[07:22] | And I did suffer previous brain trauma, | 并且我之前确实遭受了脑部创伤 |
[07:24] | which may have been exacerbated. | 可能恶化了 |
[07:26] | I may have suffered from Prodromal Schizophrenia. | 我可能得了前驱精神分裂症 |
[07:30] | So it’s possible I did something to them… | 所以我可能对他们做了什么 |
[07:32] | or, uh, I helped them escape, or… | 或者我帮他们逃跑了 或者 |
[07:35] | something worse… | 更糟的什么事 |
[07:37] | and blocked the memory. | 然后封锁了记忆 |
[07:39] | We interviewed everyone there, Fitz. | 我们询问过当时在场的所有人 菲兹 |
[07:41] | They all had the same two-minute lapse in memory. | 他们都有同样的两分钟记忆缺失 |
[07:44] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你 |
[07:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:50] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 对 有道理 |
[07:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[07:58] | There was something else, actually. | 其实 我还记得件事 |
[07:59] | There was, um… | 有一阵 |
[08:01] | a high-pitched, uh… | 尖利的… |
[08:06] | Books. I’m gonna need more books. | 书 我需要更多书 |
[08:08] | Books on, uh, sonic frequencies, sound waves. | 关于声频声波的书 |
[08:10] | Get us a list. We’ll get them. | 列个单子 我们会搞到的 |
[08:13] | And there’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[08:17] | Would you be able to post this? | 你能帮我寄这个吗 |
[08:20] | Worst keeper I’ve ever seen in my life. | 我见过的最差劲的守门员 |
[08:22] | It’s a letter to a soccer fanzine. | 是给足球球迷杂志的信 |
[08:25] | The least offensive part | 最客气的部分 |
[08:25] | is when he calls the goalkeeper a Cro-Magnon Twit. | 是叫守门员克罗马尼翁[原始人]傻瓜 |
[08:30] | Redact his name. | 删掉他的名字 |
[08:31] | Have it analyzed by our code-breakers. | 让密码破译专家分析这封信 |
[08:33] | It’ll keep him happy. | 能哄他开心 |
[08:34] | His intel on Radcliffe’s base panned out, | 他关于拉德克里夫基地的情报准确 |
[08:36] | so he’s helping us… | 所以他在帮我们 |
[08:39] | and he’s our only chance at finding the others. | 想找到其他人 只能靠他了 |
[08:44] | 8:17 去餐馆 8:54 进餐馆 9:07 点餐 9:22 上餐 9:43 吃完 9:44 灯灭 有人说话 奇怪声音 9:47 大家都不见了 | |
[09:16] | What are you doing? What are you doing?! | 你干什么 你干什么 |
[09:18] | It’s a free kick! | 那可是任意球 |
[09:20] | What the bloody hell is the referee doing… | 裁判你是瞎吗 |
[10:17] | In six months, | 都六个月了 |
[10:18] | you haven’t brought us a single plausible theory. | 你一个合理的解释都没找到 |
[10:21] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:23] | And I’ve been racking my brains, | 我已经绞尽脑汁了 |
[10:28] | but… | 但 |
[10:31] | I think — | 我想 |
[10:32] | No more thinking. | 别想了 |
[10:33] | You’re out of time. We want an answer. | 你没时间了 我们要答案 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:37] | I have one. I know what happened. | 我有答案 我知道发生了什么 |
[10:39] | By all means. | 请讲 |
[10:40] | Enlighten us. | 说说看 |
[10:42] | They were abducted by aliens. | 他们被外星人绑架了 |
[10:46] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 到此为止 |
[10:48] | We’re done with you. | 我们受够你了 |
[10:50] | No more books, no more television. | 书和电视都别看了 |
[10:53] | You’ve wasted our time. | 你浪费了我们的时间 |
[10:57] | You’re gonna grow old and die alone in that cell. | 你就在牢房里孤独终老吧 |
[11:01] | What? | 干什么 |
[11:04] | Here? How? | 到这儿了 怎么会 |
[11:06] | You can’t go in there without authorization. | 未经许可禁止入内 |
[11:08] | Your attorney is here. | 你的律师来了 |
[11:12] | Get those cuffs off my client | 给我的当事人解开手铐 |
[11:13] | and get the hell out of here. | 都滚出去 |
[11:18] | They printed my letters in the last six issues | 最近六期的《足球流氓》上 |
[11:21] | of Ballbuster Hooligans. | 都刊登了我的信 |
[11:22] | And how many copies do you think are available in Bangladesh? | 你以为那在孟加拉国有多少本 |
[11:26] | None. | 一本都没有 |
[11:27] | As in zero. | 零本 |
[11:28] | Soon as I heard you were missing, | 我一听说你失踪了 |
[11:30] | I got hold of some. | 就马上去弄了几本 |
[11:31] | Where do you get off on calling Liverpool a bunch of wankers? | 你居然敢说利物浦队是一群白痴 |
[11:34] | Well, if you never win anything, then how do — | 你要是从没拿过冠军 又怎么… |
[11:35] | Well, at least we’re not trying to buy our way back to glory. | 我们至少没指望靠砸钱找回荣耀 |
[11:38] | Do not talk crap about Man U. | 不要诋毁曼联 |
[11:40] | Me talking crap? Your letters were nothing but crap. | 我诋毁 你的信才是满篇扯淡 |
[11:42] | All that stuff about the — | 写的那些 |
[11:43] | How many European Cups have you won? | 你们赢得过几个欧洲杯冠军 |
[11:44] | Well, got your attention, didn’t it? | 至少引起了你的注意 不是吗 |
[11:47] | Finally. After six months! | 六个月了 总算看到了 |
[11:50] | Well, maybe I should’ve just thrown them out and left you here. | 我就该把它们都扔了 让你在这儿自生自灭 |
[11:54] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[11:55] | You, too, mate. | 我也是 伙计 |
[11:58] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[12:02] | Okay. There — There’ll be times for more hugs later. | 好了 以后还有机会再抱的 |
[12:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[12:11] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[12:12] | You’re in a secure military installation. | 一个秘密军事基地 |
[12:14] | One of those “doesn’t exist” places. | 就是那种”不存在的地方” |
[12:17] | But the law’s the law, so they had to let me in. | 但法律没有例外 所以他们不得不让我进来 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | Well, at least you gave me enough time | 至少你给了我足够的时间 |
[12:24] | to come up with a good escape plan. | 想出了一个好越狱计划 |
[12:25] | So, it’s a mechanism that, um, I can slowly assemble, | 我可以慢慢组装好一个装置 |
[12:30] | but I’m gonna need you to smuggle it in piece by piece. | 但我需要你一点点把它偷运进来 |
[12:33] | so, if — if you could visit three times a week for a month, | 所以如果你能连续一个月每周来三次 |
[12:36] | then, uh, then I should have everything I need. | 那我就应该能拿到所有需要的东西了 |
[12:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna need you to move two meters to your left. | 我需要你往左移动两米 |
[12:45] | And come forward. | 往前来 |
[12:47] | There we go. | 好了 |
[12:55] | What the bloody hell?! | 你干了什么 |
[12:58] | Your coded message didn’t have an escape plan, | 你的加密信息里没写越狱计划 |
[13:00] | so I had to come up with one of my own. | 所以我就自己想了一个 |
[13:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[13:06] | There’s our way out! | 出路在那儿 |
[13:10] | Who’s flying it? | 是谁在驾驶 |
[13:11] | Rusty. | 拉斯蒂 |
[13:12] | The best getaway pilot money can buy. | 用钱能买到的最好的逃跑飞行员 |
[13:23] | The best getaway pilot my money could buy. | 我的钱能买到的最好的逃跑飞行员 |
[13:25] | Please tell me your escape plan involves an actual escape. | 请告诉我你的逃跑计划包括了逃跑 |
[13:28] | He was supposed to draw their attention, | 他是要吸引他们的注意力 |
[13:30] | lead them on a wild goose chase up in the air, | 引他们全到空中去追他 |
[13:31] | while we were getting away on the ground. | 我们则从地面逃走 |
[13:33] | Well, he’s definitely got their attention. | 他这下绝对吸引了他们的注意力 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:42] | That piece of junk is our ride? | 我们要坐这破玩意 |
[13:44] | Yeah, it’s Rusty’s, God bless his cold, black soul. | 是拉斯蒂的 上帝保佑他冰冷黑暗的灵魂 |
[13:46] | And… | 而且… |
[13:49] | it’s the last thing they’ll be looking for. | 他们绝对不会找这样的车 |
[13:53] | The last thing they’ll be thinking | 他们绝对不会想到 |
[13:54] | is that two ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents | 两名前神盾局特工 |
[13:55] | would be stupid enough to try and escape in this whale. | 会蠢到开着这样的车逃跑 |
[13:57] | Apparently, we are. | 显然我们就有这么蠢 |
[14:00] | There you go. | 戴好 |
[14:03] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[14:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:06] | Now, Rusty kitted this thing out with all sorts of bells and whistles. | 拉斯蒂给这玩意配备了各种花里胡哨的东西 |
[14:09] | Is one of those bells an engine? | 包括引擎吗 |
[14:11] | There we go. | 好了 |
[14:13] | See? It’s even got cloaking. | 看 还能隐藏行踪 |
[14:21] | How the hell did he contact an attorney | 他是怎么在联系不到外界的情况下 |
[14:23] | without any outside communication? | 联络上一名律师的 |
[14:25] | He mailed some letters. | 他寄了一些信 |
[14:26] | We… mailed them. | 我们…寄的 |
[14:29] | Rants to a magazine. | 向一本杂志发的吐槽 |
[14:30] | I had them analyzed and cleared. There was nothing there. | 我分析确认过 里面什么都没有 |
[14:33] | Well, obviously, there was. Analyze them again. | 显然是有什么的 再分析一遍 |
[14:36] | If you crack the code, | 破解了密码 |
[14:37] | you find out who he’s talking to. | 就能知道他和谁联络了 |
[14:39] | We checked all the surveillance footage | 我们检查了两英里范围内 |
[14:40] | within a two-mile radius. | 所有的监控录像 |
[14:42] | Everything checks out except this. | 一切正常 除了这个 |
[14:45] | Are they the idiots, or are we? | 到底是他们蠢 还是我们笨 |
[14:47] | They won’t get far in that thing. | 他们开这个跑不了多远 |
[14:49] | Well, if you find them, don’t engage. | 如果找到他们 别打草惊蛇 |
[14:50] | They could lead us to the others. | 他们能带我们找到其他人 |
[14:53] | 神盾局异人特工黛西·约翰逊 刺杀塔伯特准将 使其情况危急 | |
[15:01] | Just his head set on fire? | 只有他的脑袋着火 |
[15:03] | Nothing else? | 别的都没有 |
[15:05] | – No. – That’s the strangest thing I’ve ever heard. | -是的 -这真是我听说过的最奇怪的事 |
[15:09] | Except for the sexy robot that you made that became human | 除了你做的性感机器人变成了人 |
[15:11] | and wanted you to stick the old floppy into her love drive. | 还想让你跟她共赴巫山 |
[15:14] | Can we not talk about this, please? | 我们能别说这事了吗 |
[15:17] | Copy that. Message received. | 收到 明白 |
[15:19] | Well, my life has been perfectly boring by comparison. | 相比起来 我的人生真是无聊透了 |
[15:23] | Mercenary work, | 做佣兵 |
[15:24] | working with unscrupulous dirtbags like Rusty. | 和拉斯蒂这种下三滥的混蛋合作 |
[15:27] | How are things with Bobbi? | 你跟芭比怎么样 |
[15:29] | Good. | 好着呢 |
[15:31] | We’re 100% compatible… | 我们百分百相投 |
[15:34] | …50% of the time. | 至少在50%的时间里 |
[15:36] | Nearly got married again. | 差点再婚了 |
[15:37] | Until the ninjas showed up. | 直到那些忍者跑来搅局 |
[15:41] | So… you are together? | 那…你们是在一起了 |
[15:43] | Together forever, | 永远在一起 |
[15:44] | just… doing our own thing. | 但…做我们各自的事 |
[15:48] | Distance is our savior. | 距离是我们的法宝 |
[15:50] | How about you and Simmons? | 你和西蒙斯呢 |
[15:52] | Did you find a way to work it out? | 找到解决的办法了吗 |
[15:54] | Distance is our curse. | 距离是我们的诅咒 |
[15:57] | So, how are we gonna find her? | 我们要怎么找到她 |
[16:00] | Okay. Um, | 好吧 |
[16:01] | the only real clue we have | 我们唯一的线索 |
[16:02] | is a Bendeery English Ale truck. | 是一辆本布利英式麦芽酒车 |
[16:05] | Chasing a beer truck. I like this plan. | 追踪啤酒车 我喜欢 |
[16:08] | Do we get to plunder it when we find it? | 等我们找到后能享用一番吗 |
[16:09] | No, it vanished. I need a way to find it. | 不 它消失了 我得想办法找到那辆车 |
[16:12] | Then you, my friend, are in the right RV. | 那么朋友 你上对车了 |
[16:15] | Among Rusty’s more useful traits — | 拉斯蒂比较有用的特长包括 |
[16:17] | piloting being henceforth removed from that list — | 现在可以不算上开飞机技术了 |
[16:20] | is that he was paranoid as balls. | 他非常多疑 |
[16:22] | A die-hard conspiracy theorist | 是个彻头彻尾的阴谋论者 |
[16:24] | who liked to spy on anyone he thought was spying on him… | 喜欢监视那些他认为在监视他的人 |
[16:26] | which was everyone. | 也就是所有人 |
[16:28] | So, he can tap into surveillance. | 所以他能黑进监控 |
[16:32] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:32] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[16:33] | At the back, beyond the margarita machine and the ferret cages. | 后面 玛格丽塔机和雪貂笼上面 |
[16:56] | Oh, that’s plenty of bells and whistles. | 这些花里胡哨的玩意够我用了 |
[16:58] | Thank you, Rusty. | 谢谢你 拉斯蒂 |
[17:04] | There it is. | 就是它 |
[17:06] | So, the truck arrived at the diner just before they vanished. | 这辆车在他们消失前来到了餐馆 |
[17:10] | Look. That’s them. | 看 就是他们 |
[17:11] | There’s… | 他们有 |
[17:13] | 10 of them. | 十个人 |
[17:14] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[17:22] | All the surveillance cameras within a two-mile radius | 两英里内所有监控 |
[17:24] | went dark for those two minutes. | 都黑屏了两分钟 |
[17:26] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[17:31] | Where are you going? | 你要往哪开 |
[17:35] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[17:36] | No, that’s a postal truck. | 不 那是辆邮递车 |
[17:42] | There? | 那辆 |
[17:44] | No. | 不是 |
[17:45] | Why can you never find a beer truck when you need one? | 为什么想找啤酒车时反而就找不到了 |
[17:51] | Unless… | 除非 |
[18:03] | Ruddy bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[18:06] | Got you now. | 找到你了 |
[18:21] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你们 |
[18:24] | What? Wait. | 什么 等等 |
[18:25] | No. We’re here to surprise you, so act surprised. | 不 我们是来突袭的 你要惊讶点 |
[18:28] | There’s no need for violence. | 没必要诉诸暴力 |
[18:30] | You were at the diner. | 你去了餐馆 |
[18:32] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[18:34] | Y-You put them in your truck, | 你把他们押进了卡车 |
[18:35] | and you brought them here. | 然后把他们带到了这里 |
[18:39] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[18:40] | Two Zero Nine One. | 2091年 |
[18:43] | Earth Year Two Zero Nine One. | 地球年2091年 |
[19:01] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我感觉 |
[19:02] | there’s a kill room in the basement? | 地下室会有个杀人密室呢 |
[19:10] | Where is this? | 这是在哪里 |
[19:11] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[19:14] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[19:22] | I was sent here 30,000 years ago | 我是三万年前被派到这里 |
[19:25] | to observe and record the evolution of your species. | 来观察记录你们种族的进化 |
[19:28] | What you would call an anthropologist. | 也就是你们所谓的人类学家 |
[19:32] | My Earth name is Enoch. | 在地球上我叫伊诺克 |
[19:35] | I am a sentient Chronicom | 我是个有意识的长生人 |
[19:36] | from a planet which revolves around a star | 来自你们所知的天鹅座内 |
[19:39] | in the constellation you know as Cygnus. | 一颗环绕恒星的行星 |
[19:41] | Yeah. We’ll just go with “Enoch.” | 好吧 我们还是喊你伊诺克好了 |
[19:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:45] | Why did you send them through that thing? | 你为什么要用那个东西送走他们 |
[19:47] | To fulfill a prophesy. | 为了实现一个预言 |
[19:50] | This speaks of the future. | 这些讲述了未来 |
[19:53] | They were needed there. | 那里需要他们 |
[19:55] | Look, there’s only so much crazy talk I can take | 我能承受的疯话有限 |
[19:58] | before I start shooting holes in it. | 超了我就要开枪了 |
[20:00] | Why didn’t you take me? | 你为什么不带走我 |
[20:03] | You weren’t part of the Seer’s prophecy, Mr. Fitz. | 你不在先知的预言中 菲兹先生 |
[20:08] | You don’t seriously believe all this, do you? | 你不会真的相信这些吧 |
[20:11] | A prophecy and a Monolith that sends you through time? | 什么预言还有能让你穿越时空的巨石 |
[20:14] | Send me through to them. | 把我送过去见他们吧 |
[20:15] | The Stone can only be activated from the other end. | 巨石只能从另一边激活 |
[20:18] | I only knew when it would open. | 我只知道它什么时间会打开 |
[20:20] | I have no knowledge of who opened it. | 我一点都不清楚是什么人打开了它 |
[20:21] | Somebody does. | 肯定有人知道 |
[20:23] | The, uh — The Seer? | 那个…先知 |
[20:27] | Let’s start there. Take me. | 就从这里着手吧 带我去 |
[20:28] | I don’t think it’s wise. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[20:31] | You don’t think… | 你觉得… |
[20:37] | You are going to take me to | 你要带我去见 |
[20:38] | whoever or whatever this Seer is, | 这个什么先知 |
[20:42] | or your future ends now. | 不然你就没有未来了 |
[20:53] | I am trying to help, Mr. Fitz. | 我是在帮助你 菲兹先生 |
[20:57] | You did not need to threaten me. | 你不必威胁我的 |
[20:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:02] | I’m just worried about my friends. | 我只是担心我的朋友们 |
[21:05] | So, who is it? | 那么 是谁 |
[21:11] | There. | 在那儿 |
[21:16] | Search every room. They were here. | 搜查每个房间 他们来过这里 |
[21:17] | I want to know why. | 我要知道原因 |
[21:20] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[21:21] | Stay on the RV, | 继续盯着房车 |
[21:22] | but keep your distance and do not engage. | 但保持距离 不要接触 |
[21:24] | We want to know where they’re going. | 我们想知道他们要去哪儿 |
[21:26] | What do you make of all this? | 你能看懂这些吗 |
[21:28] | I have no idea. | 完全不懂 |
[21:31] | Hi, Enoch. | 你好 伊诺克 |
[21:32] | Hello, Polly. | 你好 波莉 |
[21:47] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[21:48] | You’re Polly Hinton. | 你是波莉·辛顿 |
[21:51] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[21:52] | I’m with S.H.I.E.L.D. Can I…? | 我是神盾局的 我可以吗 |
[22:13] | You must be Robin. | 你就是萝宾吧 |
[22:16] | I’m Fitz. | 我是菲兹 |
[22:19] | I’m friends with Daisy. | 我是黛西的朋友 |
[22:38] | What are we dealing with here? | 这是什么情况 |
[22:43] | Is there a kid’s room in this house? | 房子里有儿童房吗 |
[22:45] | No. | 没有 |
[22:46] | Single male, lives alone. | 单身男性 独居 |
[23:01] | That magic crystal ball we were theorizing about? | 我们的那个魔力水晶球理论 |
[23:05] | It’s real, but it’s not S.H.I.E.L.D. tech. | 是真的 但不是神盾科技 |
[23:09] | It’s a child. | 是个小孩 |
[23:19] | So, she’s the Seer? | 她就是先知 |
[23:23] | You are a very good artist. | 你是个很好的艺术家 |
[23:26] | Can I have a look? | 我能看看吗 |
[23:35] | This is prophecy? | 这是预言 |
[23:37] | She’s been very active lately. | 她最近很活跃 |
[23:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:45] | What are these-What are these symbols? | 这些是什么符号 |
[23:47] | An ancient language from another galaxy. | 来自另一星系的古老语言 |
[23:50] | Never known to anyone on Earth. | 地球上从没人知道 |
[23:52] | Until her. | 只有她 |
[23:54] | The quiet type, eh? | 你不怎么说话啊 |
[23:57] | Wish you could teach Bobbi that. | 真希望你能教教芭比 |
[23:59] | Get a drink in her, and she’s like a wind-up doll. | 她喝上一杯 就说个没完 |
[24:01] | – You can’t… – They’re here for us. | -都不能… -他们来抓我们了 |
[24:10] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快走 来 |
[24:11] | Put these in. | 戴上这个 |
[24:19] | You’re coming with us. | 你们要跟我们走 |
[24:21] | The girl, too, so don’t even think about trying to run away. | 还有那个女孩 别想逃走 |
[24:30] | We just lost a half an hour of time. | 我们丢了半小时的时间 |
[24:45] | I think we lost them. | 我们应该甩掉他们了 |
[24:47] | Not for long. | 他们很快会追上的 |
[24:49] | We need to find a place to lay low for a while. | 我们要找个地方躲一阵子 |
[24:52] | I’m taking you to the place where I sent the others. | 我带你们去我送其他人去的地方 |
[24:56] | You said that was impossible. | 你说那是不可能的 |
[25:01] | I’m taking you where, not when. | 我说的是地方 不是时间 |
[25:11] | Under a lighthouse, eh? | 在灯塔下啊 |
[25:14] | How far down does this go? | 这个有多深 |
[25:16] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[25:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:20] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[25:22] | Who built it? | 谁建的 |
[25:25] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[25:29] | They just disappeared. | 他们消失了 |
[25:31] | It had to be the same blackout technology | 一定是他们之前在餐馆 |
[25:33] | they used at the diner. | 用的断电科技 |
[25:35] | Do we have any idea who the girl is? | 我们有那女孩的资料吗 |
[25:37] | We’ve got images from surveillance cameras across the street. | 我们拿到了街对面的监控录像 |
[25:40] | We’re running facial-recognition scans on her and her mother. | 我们正在对她和她母亲进行面部识别 |
[25:43] | Well, make it your highest priority. | 把这件事优先处理 |
[25:47] | If she’s able to predict and forewarn, | 如果她可以预言警示 |
[25:49] | she might be able to tell secrets. | 她也许能够说出秘密 |
[25:56] | I want you to find her and control her. | 我要你们找到并控制她 |
[25:58] | It’s better she’s on our side. | 她最好在我们这边 |
[26:01] | We need every weapon in this fight. | 这场战斗中 我们需要一切武器 |
[26:03] | As of this moment, you are the only four humans | 现在 你们是知道这地方存在的 |
[26:05] | who know of this place’s existence. | 仅有的四个人类 |
[26:08] | How do you know about it? | 你怎么知道这里的 |
[26:14] | We’ll stay until we can decide what to do with her. | 我们留在这里 直到决定要拿她怎么办 |
[26:16] | She is no longer safe. | 她现在不安全了 |
[26:18] | Why don’t you just ask her? | 为什么不直接问她 |
[26:19] | She seems to know everything else. | 她好像什么都知道嘛 |
[26:21] | She gives answers in her own time. | 她会在她认为合适时给出答案 |
[26:23] | It’s better not to interfere. | 最好不要干预 |
[26:27] | You sent my friends into the future. | 你把我的朋友送去了未来 |
[26:28] | I’d call that some serious interference. | 这怎么不叫干预了 |
[26:30] | Our protocol allows for one exception — | 我们规矩只允许一种例外情况 |
[26:33] | the prevention of an extinction-level event. | 防止灭绝等级事件的发生 |
[26:36] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:41] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[27:08] | Sad, isn’t it? | 真可怜 是吧 |
[27:10] | To know all she knows and not be able to do a thing about it. | 她知道那么多 却什么都做不了 |
[27:15] | Maybe she’s trying. | 或许她在努力了 |
[27:17] | No. You can’t save the world. | 不 你无法拯救世界 |
[27:20] | I can barely save myself. | 我救自己都勉强 |
[27:24] | What’s her story? How do you know her? | 她怎么回事 你怎么认识她的 |
[27:27] | Her father was an Inhuman. | 她父亲是个异人 |
[27:29] | Every time he touched someone, | 每次他碰到一个人 |
[27:31] | he and that person would have a vision of an impending death. | 他和那个人都会看到即将到来的死亡 |
[27:36] | And it must have been torturous. | 那肯定很折磨人 |
[27:39] | So he couldn’t have any human contact. | 所以他不能跟人有接触 |
[27:41] | Not with his wife. | 甚至是他的妻子 |
[27:41] | Not with his — Not his baby daughter. | 和他的婴儿女儿 |
[27:46] | And they still call these “gifts”? | 那他们还称之为”天赋” |
[27:48] | He saved Daisy. | 他救了黛西 |
[27:51] | And… | 而且 |
[27:52] | she was convinced that she could save him, | 她原本坚信她能救他 |
[27:54] | change the future, but… | 改变未来 但是 |
[27:57] | What’s written is written. | 未来已有定数 |
[27:59] | Jemma and I were there. | 我和珍玛当时也在 |
[28:01] | Holding hands. | 握着手 |
[28:03] | We had no idea. | 我们根本不知道 |
[28:07] | So… | 那么 |
[28:10] | you and Simmons? | 你和西蒙斯… |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:14] | Yeah, we’re together now. | 我们在一起了 |
[28:16] | Everyone knows. | 大家都知道 |
[28:19] | Even looked for a place together. | 还一起找房子来着 |
[28:21] | Oh, congrats, mate. | 恭喜了 哥们 |
[28:22] | I remember when you couldn’t even admit that you liked her. | 我还记得你不敢承认喜欢她的时候呢 |
[28:25] | Maybe it should have stayed that way. | 或许当初就该保持那样 |
[28:28] | Everything that keeps happening to us | 我们遭遇的一切 |
[28:30] | does seem like the universe doesn’t want us to be together. | 看上去似乎宇宙不希望我们在一起 |
[28:32] | The universe doesn’t want or care about anything. | 宇宙不会”想”什么 它什么也不关心 |
[28:34] | And even if it did, | 就算不是 |
[28:35] | why wouldn’t it want you to be together? | 它为什么不希望你们在一起 |
[28:37] | You two are so perfect for each other, | 你俩多合适啊 |
[28:38] | it makes everyone a little bit nauseous. | 大家都觉得有点恶心了 |
[28:41] | Maybe it’s trying to protect her. | 或许它是想保护她 |
[28:44] | From what? | 为什么 |
[28:45] | From me. | 因为我 |
[28:47] | From what I was in the Framework… | 因为我在框架里的那副样子 |
[28:52] | ’cause that came from inside me. That’s… | 那是我内心里的东西 |
[28:55] | wasn’t programming. | 那不是编程 |
[28:59] | Was that the Fitz I saw back at Enoch’s place? | 就是我在伊诺克家看到的那个菲兹吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:04] | I have to admit — | 我得承认 |
[29:05] | I kind of liked seeing that side of you. | 我挺喜欢看到你那一面的 |
[29:08] | And it worked for us. | 而且也帮了我们 |
[29:10] | Got Enoch on the right page. | 让伊诺克同意帮我们了 |
[29:11] | Yeah, well, it also got people killed. | 但也害死了人 |
[29:15] | Look, I don’t know what you went through, | 我不知道你经历了什么 |
[29:17] | but I know you’re not a cold-blooded killer. | 但我知道 你不是个冷血杀手 |
[29:20] | Every light needs a shadow. | 每道光都有阴影 |
[29:23] | You just have to learn how to control it, | 你只需要学会控制它 |
[29:24] | use it when you need it. | 有必要时使用它 |
[29:25] | I can’t stand it being anywhere inside of me. | 我无法忍受它在我内心有一点地方 |
[29:29] | I think that’s why they left me behind, I think — | 我觉得那是他们丢下我的原因 |
[29:31] | ’cause I’m too much of a risk to them — to — | 因为我对他们太危险了 |
[29:35] | too much of a risk to Jemma. | 对珍玛太危险了 |
[29:36] | Bollocks. You want to know why you were left behind? | 胡说 你想知道你为什么被丢下吗 |
[29:38] | Ask the one that kicked you off the guest list. | 去问那个把你从宾客名单上删掉的人 |
[29:45] | Get it while it’s hot. | 趁热吃吧 |
[29:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:49] | It smells good. | 好香 |
[29:52] | I’m sorry about your friends. | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[29:57] | Did Robin ever say | 萝宾有没有说过 |
[29:58] | why I wasn’t supposed to go with them? | 我为什么不能跟他们一起走 |
[30:01] | She doesn’t say much at all. | 她不怎么说话 |
[30:04] | Not since Terrigenesis. | 自从泰瑞根变异后就这样了 |
[30:07] | I found her in a state just like her father. | 我发现她变成了她父亲当时的那副样子 |
[30:09] | She was way too young to go through that. | 她太小了 不该经历那个 |
[30:12] | Her mind has been scattered. | 她的脑子被打乱了 |
[30:15] | Past, present, future — | 过去 现在 未来 |
[30:17] | it’s all the same to her, all mixed up. | 对她来说都一样 都混在了一起 |
[30:20] | Sometimes, she doesn’t even know I’m her mother. | 有时 她甚至不认得我是她母亲 |
[30:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:29] | Enoch has been very helpful. | 伊诺克帮了我们大忙 |
[30:33] | He’s helped me to understand and… | 他帮我理解 |
[30:35] | accept. | 接受 |
[30:37] | And she lives mostly inside her head now, | 她现在大部分时候活在自己的小世界里 |
[30:42] | but… | 但是 |
[30:44] | we can try. | 我们可以试试 |
[30:52] | Robin, sweetie. | 萝宾 亲爱的 |
[30:56] | Mr. Fitz has brought you some breakfast. | 菲兹先生给你拿早餐来了 |
[30:58] | And he has a question for you. | 他还想问你个问题 |
[31:01] | He’d like to know why he’s not with his friends. | 他想知道 他为什么没跟他的朋友们在一起 |
[31:06] | Can you tell Fitz? | 你能告诉菲兹吗 |
[31:08] | He’d really like to know why he’s not with them. | 他真的很想知道他为什么没跟他们在一起 |
[31:17] | ‘Cause you have to save them. | 因为你得救他们 |
[31:27] | They’re in trouble some 70 years in the future, | 他们在70年后遭遇了麻烦 |
[31:29] | and there’s nothing I can do? | 而我完全没办法吗 |
[31:34] | I’ll be a skeleton by the time they get here. | 等他们再次出现在这里时 我都成骷髅了 |
[31:36] | – I may know another way. – Oh, now there’s a way? | -我可能还有别的办法 -你现在有办法了 |
[31:39] | What happened to no interference? | 不是不能干预吗 |
[31:41] | It’s prophecy now. | 现在是预言了 |
[31:43] | Right. | 是哦 |
[31:46] | How, Enoch? | 怎么做 伊诺克 |
[31:48] | How do I get to them? | 我要怎么找到他们 |
[31:51] | I came to Earth in a small capsule. | 我是乘坐一个小太空舱来到地球的 |
[31:53] | It was discovered decades ago | 数十年前 它被人发现 |
[31:55] | and is now secured in a warehouse. | 现在被存放在一间仓库里 |
[31:58] | It might be able to take you to them. | 它或许能带你找到他们 |
[32:00] | Okay. Where is it? | 好吧 它在哪 |
[32:03] | Have you heard of a place called Blue Raven Ridge? | 你们听说过蓝鸦岭吗 |
[32:07] | You’re joking. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[32:10] | – You know it? – Yeah, of course I know it. | -你知道那里吗 -当然了 |
[32:11] | We just broke out of it. | 我们刚从那里逃出来 |
[32:13] | It’s the military base they were holding you in. | 就是他们关押你的军事基地 |
[32:17] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[32:19] | hate to say it, | 我也不想这么说 |
[32:20] | but we’re gonna have to break back in. | 但我们还得闯回去 |
[32:29] | We’re breaking a basic rule of espionage. | 我们违反了一个基本的间谍法则 |
[32:32] | Never walk into the same place as two different people. | 绝不要装成不同的人回到同一个地方 |
[32:35] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没有别的办法 |
[32:37] | You sure these I.D.s are gonna hold up? | 你确定这身份能行吗 |
[32:38] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[32:40] | – Cooter didn’t have much time. – Cooter? | -库特做得很紧张 -库特 |
[32:42] | An old friend of Rusty’s. | 拉斯蒂的一位老朋友 |
[32:43] | – He’s very – Let me guess — | -他是… -我猜猜 |
[32:45] | he’s the best your money could afford. | 他是你的钱买得起的最好的 |
[32:52] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[32:53] | We’re here to fix a hole in the wall. | 我们要去修补一个墙上的洞 |
[32:56] | I.D.s. | 身份证明 |
[33:03] | Rusty Peltzer and… Jimmy Futterman. | 拉斯蒂·裴泽和吉米·福特曼 |
[33:07] | That’s us. | 就是我们 |
[33:08] | You break it, we fix it | 你们搞破坏 我们来修复 |
[33:09] | and charge you the military mark-up. | 并给你们开张相称的账单 |
[33:16] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[33:20] | If Cooter hasn’t got us in the system, | 如果库特不能让我们进去 |
[33:21] | then this is all over. | 那就都完了 |
[33:24] | No. Then we’ll find another way. | 不 那我们再想办法 |
[33:26] | What? From our tiny little cells? | 怎么想 在我们的小牢房里想吗 |
[33:41] | All clear. You know where you’re going? | 没问题 清楚你们要去哪吗 |
[33:43] | Know it like the back of our hands. | 轻车熟路 |
[33:58] | Rusty always said there was alien artifacts on this base. | 拉斯蒂一直说这基地里有外星物品 |
[34:02] | Maybe… | 或许 |
[34:04] | he wasn’t so crazy after all. | 他倒也没那么疯 |
[34:12] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[34:13] | These are extremely volatile and unpredictable. | 它们非常不稳定 难以捉摸 |
[34:15] | Screw up once — you could lose a limb. | 一不小心 就能少根手指 |
[34:20] | Once we do this… | 我们这么做了 |
[34:22] | that’s it — no turning back. | 可就没有回头路了 |
[34:26] | Let’s do it. | 我们做吧 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:35] | Release the ferrets. | 放雪貂 |
[34:45] | What’s that mean? | 怎么回事 |
[34:46] | Something’s setting off the perimeter alarms. | 有什么触发了周边警报 |
[34:52] | You seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[34:53] | We got a 10-98 here. | 有人越狱 |
[34:55] | Repeat, a 10-98. | 重复 有人越狱 |
[34:59] | They’ll instinctively head for the drains and vents. | 他们会立刻去排查下水道和通风口 |
[35:02] | Motion sensors will interpret that as an escape, right? | 运动传感器会把那解读为越狱 是吧 |
[35:05] | And procedure will seal the perimeter, | 按照规程 要封锁周边 |
[35:08] | leaving us alone in here. | 这样 这里就只有我们了 |
[35:09] | Which is fine… | 那倒挺好 |
[35:11] | till we need to get out. | 直到我们需要出去 |
[35:22] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[35:32] | You sure this is it? | 你确定吗 |
[35:39] | This is gonna get me there… | 这能带我去那里 |
[35:41] | if I’m lucky. | 如果我走运的话 |
[35:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:45] | Let’s get this back on the truck. | 把这个搬回卡车上吧 |
[35:47] | We’re not gonna need a truck. | 我们不需要卡车 |
[36:07] | Brings back memories. | 让人回忆起从前啊 |
[36:09] | We had some good times back in the day… | 我们当年度过了不少美好时光 |
[36:11] | in between all the bad times | 虽然大部分时光不太美好 |
[36:12] | and being shot at and chased and attacked by monsters. | 还要挨枪子 或是被怪物追赶袭击 |
[36:17] | Yeah. This place… | 是啊 这里 |
[36:21] | the base… always felt like home. | 基地 一直像家一样 |
[36:24] | Like family. | 像家园 |
[36:25] | Ah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:26] | You’ll be together again soon. | 你们很快就能团聚了 |
[36:29] | You’re just saying that. | 你只是说说而已 |
[36:30] | Yeah, of course I am. | 当然了 |
[36:31] | They’re stuck 70-odd years in the future, | 他们困在了70多年后的未来 |
[36:33] | and our world’s about to end. | 而我们的世界要完蛋了 |
[36:35] | The odds, my friend, are not in your favor. | 运气可不站在你这边 |
[36:38] | Are they ever? | 什么时候站在我这边过了 |
[36:41] | Well, let’s see what we’ve got here. | 看看都有什么 |
[36:45] | Fitzy. | 菲兹 |
[36:46] | We just hit the jackpot. | 我们中大奖了 |
[36:49] | They’ve brought everything from S.H.I.E.L.D. | 他们拿来了神盾局的一切 |
[36:50] | What the hell’s going on here?! | 这里怎么回事 |
[37:05] | Go upstairs, fire up the guidance system, | 上楼去 启动制导系统 |
[37:07] | and activate auto-takeoff. | 和自动起飞 |
[37:09] | I’ll hold them off here and close the doors! | 我会抵住他们 并关上舱门 |
[37:10] | Uh, shouldn’t you do the technical, and I’ll — | 该由你去搞定技术问题 我来… |
[37:13] | – Go! – All right. | -快去 -好吧 |
[37:38] | I know you mean well. | 我知道你们的初衷是好的 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry that it has to end this way, | 很抱歉是这种结果 |
[37:43] | but you have continually let me down. | 但你们一直让我失望 |
[37:47] | I don’t trust you anymore. | 我不再信任你们了 |
[37:49] | You’re demoting us? | 你要给我们降级吗 |
[37:50] | No. | 不是 |
[38:05] | I need a cleaning crew. | 我需要清洁人员 |
[38:23] | These will be waiting for me when I get there. | 等我到了可以来取 |
[38:32] | Team S.H.I.E.L.D. will be fully armed. | 神盾局小队可以全副武装 |
[38:40] | How does this get Fitz to the future? | 这个要如何让菲兹到未来 |
[38:44] | It’s a Cryo-Freeze Chamber. | 这是个低温冷冻舱 |
[38:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:50] | I’m taking the long way there. | 我要走远路过去 |
[38:53] | Gonna sleep for 74 years. | 沉睡74年 |
[38:56] | That is the most insane idea | 这简直是我们所有疯狂点子里 |
[38:58] | in our history of insane ideas. | 最疯狂的一个了 |
[38:59] | – Yep. – We can’t hide you in a wall. | -是啊 -我们不能把你藏在墙里 |
[39:01] | You’ll suffocate when you wake up. | 你醒来后会窒息的 |
[39:02] | And if we leave you sitting around here, | 如果我们把你就这么留在这里 |
[39:04] | who knows what people or things are gonna find their way in there. | 谁知道什么人或鬼玩意会找到你啊 |
[39:06] | He’s not going to be here. | 他不会待在这里 |
[39:08] | I summoned a Chronicom Vessel. | 我召唤了一艘长生人舰船 |
[39:10] | We’ll orbit a planet hidden safely away from Earth | 我们将环绕一颗远离地球的行星 |
[39:13] | until he wakes up. | 直至他醒来 |
[39:15] | Oh, great. That’s brilliant. | 好啊 太好了 |
[39:16] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[39:29] | We’ll look after those two. | 我们会照顾好他俩 |
[39:32] | Bobbi could use a good cause. | 芭比也会想找件好事做 |
[39:35] | Thank you, Lance Hunter. | 谢谢你 兰斯·亨特 |
[39:37] | Just make sure he gets back okay. | 务必确保他会安全回来 |
[39:44] | Well… | 好了 |
[39:45] | I guess this is it. | 那么 要分别了 |
[39:47] | I’ve had a helluva time, as always. | 我还是一如既往地非常开心 |
[39:50] | I guess I underestimated your odds. | 看来我低估了你的运气 |
[39:58] | Don’t die out there, mate. | 别死在那里了 哥们 |
[40:04] | All right. | 好 |
[40:06] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[40:07] | Okay. Yep. | 好了 |
[40:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[40:48] | 74年后 距灯塔3.65亿英里 | |
[41:13] | Good morning, Fitz. | 早上好 菲兹 |
[41:15] | Rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[41:39] | While you were asleep, | 你沉睡期间 |
[41:40] | I had time to put a plan in motion. | 我得以展开了一项计划 |
[41:46] | We have a few days | 我们再过几天 |
[41:46] | before we arrive at the Lighthouse. | 就能到达灯塔 |
[41:48] | That should give me enough time to prepare you. | 这样我应该有足够时间为你做准备了 |
[41:53] | Prepare me for what? | 准备做什么 |
[41:55] | For facing off against | 面对一些 |
[41:57] | some of the most ruthless and brutal mobsters, | 银河系里最冷酷残忍的匪徒 |
[42:00] | monsters, and mercenaries in the galaxy. | 怪物和佣兵 |
[42:05] | I hope you have it in you. | 希望你有这个胆识 |
[42:11] | I have it in me. | 我有 |