时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.”… | 漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | may I present to you… | 请允许我向你们介绍 |
[00:04] | …Melinda May, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. | 神盾局特工 梅琳达·梅 |
[00:06] | Send the Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. to the surface. | 把那个神盾局特工送到地表去 |
[00:08] | That’s where they send people to die. | 那是他们送人去死的地方 |
[00:11] | There’s one last thing I need you to do. | 我还有件事需要你去做 |
[00:16] | Flint! | 弗林特 |
[00:18] | I was just kidnapped by a crazy woman. | 我刚被一个疯女人绑架了 |
[00:20] | Don’t worry. She’s with me. | 别担心 她和我是一起的 |
[00:21] | If I find you’re keeping things from me… | 如果我发现你对我有所隐瞒 |
[00:23] | there will be consequences. | 后果会很严重 |
[00:27] | What is this about your brother coming for the Destroyer? | 我怎么听说你哥哥来买毁灭者了 |
[00:30] | I’m only here because of Father’s orders. | 我来仅仅是因为父亲有命 |
[00:42] | I’m never leaving you again. | 我再不会离开你了 |
[01:02] | Find me some clothes. | 给我找点衣服 |
[01:04] | What’s the plan, Fitz? | 计划是什么 菲兹 |
[01:07] | I have a ship. | 我有一艘船 |
[01:08] | We get there, then comes the plan. | 我们赶到那里 再做计划 |
[01:15] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[01:16] | I’ll tell you when the ringing stops. | 等我脑袋里的嗡嗡声停了告诉你 |
[01:20] | By the way, “Fight to the death”? | 对了 “决战生死” |
[01:22] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[01:23] | Yeah, well, I had to make a splashy entrance. | 我总得有个闪亮的登场 |
[01:26] | Yeah, well, you could have jumped in the octagon yourself, then. | 你可以自己跳进角斗场啊 |
[01:28] | Well, wouldn’t be fair. I do push-ups now. | 那可不公平 我现在也做俯卧撑了 |
[01:31] | Double digits. | 能做两位数 |
[01:33] | You have no idea how good it is to see you. | 你想象不到能见到你我多高兴 |
[01:36] | You’re here…with a spaceship. Seems impossible. | 你来了 开着一艘宇宙飞船 这简直不可能 |
[01:39] | – Nothing is impossible anymore. – Full story later. | -再没有什么事是不可能的了 -晚点再说 |
[01:41] | – Yeah, there will be pints. – There will be gin. | -喝着酒说 -杜松子酒 |
[01:44] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[01:46] | Her implant. They must be messing with it. | 她的植入物 他们肯定动了手脚 |
[01:48] | Well, what — what — what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[01:50] | Get it out. | 把它取出来 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:58] | Jemma. Jemma. | 珍玛 珍玛 |
[02:00] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会有些疼 |
[02:21] | I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 钳到了 钳到了 |
[02:32] | We got to go! | 我们得走了 |
[02:34] | Come on. | 快走 |
[02:44] | There’s the ship. | 船在那里 |
[02:45] | Just got to get past — | 得通过 |
[02:51] | Don’t tell me that was — | 别跟我说那是 |
[02:52] | Our way out. | 我们的出路 |
[03:18] | Is it noticeable? | 能看出来吗 |
[03:19] | It should be. | 那最好 |
[03:23] | Scars are badges of honor for the victor. | 伤疤是胜者的功勋章 |
[03:26] | But as expected, your priorities are misplaced. | 但不出所料 你的心思放错了地方 |
[03:30] | What news of the Destroyer? | 有毁灭者的消息吗 |
[03:32] | She has no power, no ship, and nowhere to run. | 她没有异能 没有飞船 也无处可去 |
[03:37] | Have patience, dear brother. | 耐心点 哥哥 |
[03:39] | Patience is a feeble cover for inaction. | 耐心是不作为的无力掩饰 |
[03:42] | Double the guard. | 加倍守卫 |
[03:43] | Have them sweep floor by floor — | 叫他们一层层搜查 |
[03:44] | While your expertise is appreciated, | 感谢你的专业建议 |
[03:48] | I have the matter under control. | 但我控制好局面了 |
[03:51] | There’s a system in place, and it has served me well. | 这里有一套系统 而且一直运作良好 |
[03:55] | Sinara will end this inconvenience. | 锡纳拉会解决这个麻烦的 |
[03:57] | As you saw by her display in the Crater, | 你在角斗场也看到她的表现了 |
[04:00] | she is the most capable warrior in my employ. | 她是我手下最厉害的战士 |
[04:03] | Your best has proven inadequate. | 你最厉害的人也不过如此 |
[04:06] | You remember my man, Maston-Dar, here. | 你还记得我的手下 马斯顿-达吧 |
[04:08] | He’ll make quick work of this. | 他会迅速搞定的 |
[04:16] | A Terran weapon. | 地球人的武器 |
[04:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:21] | Bring any human weaponry you possess. | 去拿来你们全部的人类武器 |
[04:24] | Maston finds it unfair hunting primitives | 马斯顿觉得 杀原始人 |
[04:26] | with anything but their own primitive armaments. | 用他们自己的原始武器才公平 |
[04:45] | Show them how we spill blood. | 让他们看看我们是怎么杀人的 |
[04:47] | And, uh…find the girl in the process. | 还有 找那个女孩 |
[05:02] | This is the price of hiding Inhumans. | 这就是窝藏异人的代价 |
[05:05] | Continue to keep your mouths shut, | 要是继续保持沉默 |
[05:07] | and you’ll end up dead, too. | 你们也会死 |
[05:10] | This is bigger than a renewal. | 这比更新还严重 |
[05:11] | It’s a direct threat. | 这是直接威胁了 |
[05:12] | These people will give us up in a heartbeat | 这些人会毫不犹豫地告发我们 |
[05:14] | if it’ll save their own lives. | 来保住自己的命 |
[05:17] | These Kree may be cruel, but they’re not stupid. | 这些克里人虽残忍 但他们不傻 |
[05:19] | It’s only a matter of time | 他们迟早 |
[05:20] | till this trail of bodies leads them right to us. | 会顺着一堆尸体找到我们 |
[05:22] | It’s time for us to make a move. | 我们该行动了 |
[05:39] | Finally. | 你可算回来了 |
[05:41] | There’s work to be done. | 我们有事要做 |
[05:46] | Faulnak loves to play general. | 福奈克喜欢掌控一切 |
[05:48] | Let him. | 就顺着他 |
[05:49] | I need him to be satiated. | 我得哄他开心 |
[05:51] | He’s the gatekeeper to my father, to our freedom. | 他是我父亲的守门人 关系着我们的自由 |
[05:58] | “Our”? | “我们的” |
[06:00] | Don’t be dramatic. | 别小题大做 |
[06:02] | He gives the orders now, no? | 现在是他发号施令 不是吗 |
[06:08] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[06:09] | You’re resentful because I allowed him to throw you in the Crater. | 你闹别扭是因为我同意他把你扔进角斗场 |
[06:11] | Well, look at you — no worse for wear. | 看看你 有惊无险 |
[06:13] | You held your own against the Destroyer of Worlds, | 你抵挡住了世界毁灭者 |
[06:15] | as I knew you would. | 我就知道你能 |
[06:18] | Your strength has never let me down. | 你的力量从未让我失望 |
[06:21] | And now I ask for you to lend it to me once again. | 现在我请求你再一次用它帮我 |
[06:26] | We’re so close, Sinara… | 我们就要成功了 锡纳拉 |
[06:28] | to freedom from this place. | 摆脱这个地方 |
[06:31] | Restored to glory together. | 一起重获荣耀 |
[06:38] | You’re begging. | 你在求我 |
[06:39] | It’s repulsive. | 真恶心 |
[06:40] | I’m imploring you to think. | 我在恳求你动动脑 |
[06:45] | To use reason. | 理智地思考 |
[06:47] | I must appease my brother, | 我必须安抚我哥哥 |
[06:49] | and I cannot allow him to steal my reward. | 我不能让他偷走我的奖赏 |
[06:54] | I will keep him entertained. | 我会拖住他 |
[06:55] | We’ll let his man chase her tail… | 让他的手下去找她 |
[06:59] | while you figure out what’s in her head. | 而你去搞清楚她在想什么 |
[07:07] | Where will she go? | 她会去哪里 |
[07:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:33] | So, the last time I saw Yo-Yo and the others, | 我最后一次见到悠悠球和其他人 |
[07:35] | they were at a salvage yard on one of the upper floors. | 他们在上面某层的一个打捞站 |
[07:39] | How you feeling, Jemma? | 你感觉如何 珍玛 |
[07:40] | somewhere between motion-sick and — | 介于晕车和… |
[07:47] | That’s not helping. | 这下更难受了 |
[07:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:04] | Fitz, give me a boost. | 菲兹 抬我一把 |
[08:09] | I’m just happy not to be standing still. | 我很高兴不用干站着 |
[08:11] | Feels good to be on the run. | 逃跑的感觉挺好 |
[08:14] | Together. | 一起逃 |
[09:22] | Hello! | 你好 |
[09:28] | That is the third Vrellnexian I have eliminated in pursuit of you! | 那是我为了找你清除的第三只维罗尼辛了 |
[09:33] | Not to toot my own horn, as you would say. | 我倒不是在 照你们的说法 “自吹自擂” |
[09:38] | I would never say that. | 我才不会那么说 |
[09:40] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:42] | My name is Enoch. | 我叫伊诺克 |
[09:45] | Fitz sent me. | 菲兹派我来的 |
[09:47] | Fitz? | 菲兹 |
[09:51] | How were you not eaten by those things? | 你怎么没被那玩意吃了 |
[09:53] | They have no interest in me, | 它们对我没兴趣 |
[09:56] | as I have no tender insides for them to extract. | 因为我没有他们能吃的柔软内脏 |
[10:00] | I thought Fitz was done building robots. | 我还以为菲兹不再造机器人了 |
[10:03] | I am not a robot. | 我不是机器人 |
[10:06] | I am a sentient Chronicom | 我是个有意识的长生人 |
[10:08] | from the constellation you know as Cygnus. | 来自你们所知的天鹅座 |
[10:12] | I am here to aid you, | 我是来协助你们的 |
[10:14] | you who will save humanity — | 你们将要拯救人类 |
[10:18] | Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, | 梅琳达·梅 珍玛·西蒙斯 |
[10:22] | Phillip J. Coulson. | 菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[10:25] | Say that name again? | 再说一遍 |
[10:27] | Phillip J. Coulson? | 菲利普·J·科尔森 |
[10:30] | You’re the son of a bitch from that diner | 你就是那天去餐馆的那个混蛋 |
[10:32] | who got us into this whole mess! | 是你把我们扯进这摊浑水 |
[10:34] | You — | 你 |
[10:35] | I am here to get you out of this whole mess. | 我是来带你们离开这摊浑水的 |
[10:39] | It would appear I got here just in time. | 看来我来得正是时候 |
[10:45] | I’m managing. | 我能行 |
[10:48] | Have you properly diagnosed the extent of your injuries? | 你有没有诊断过伤情 |
[10:53] | Bilateral tear of the quadricep. | 股四头肌两侧撕裂 |
[10:57] | By all accounts, you should not be standing. | 你不该站着 |
[11:00] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 不是 |
[11:04] | I’m a fighter. | 我是个战士 |
[11:06] | Still? | 都这样了 |
[11:10] | It may be time for a career change. | 你或许该换个职业了 |
[11:16] | There’s a gravity storm approaching. | 重力风暴快来了 |
[11:21] | They’re moving away. | 它们在逃走 |
[11:23] | Are they afraid of gravity storms or you? | 他们是怕重力风暴 还是怕你 |
[11:26] | The Vrellnexians ride the gravity storms, but… | 维罗尼辛能在重力风暴里驰骋 但是 |
[11:31] | I don’t think it’s me. | 我认为它们怕的不是我 |
[11:36] | I think they’re afraid of something else. | 我认为它们怕的是别的东西 |
[11:52] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[12:03] | Halt. | 站住 |
[12:13] | The Destroyer — where is she? | 毁灭者在哪 |
[12:15] | I-I don’t know. I haven’t — | 我不知道 我没有… |
[12:21] | No! | 不要 |
[12:22] | Try again. The Destroyer — where is she? | 答得不对 毁灭者在哪 |
[12:37] | They’re killing people — innocent people. | 他们在杀人 无辜的人 |
[12:40] | In their hunt for me. | 因为想找我 |
[12:42] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你出事的 |
[12:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:45] | We need to make a move on those blue bloods. | 我们得对那些蓝血人采取行动 |
[12:48] | Not with Daisy and Simmons still captive. | 但黛西和西蒙斯还被关着 不能行动 |
[12:51] | – We need to get out of the Lighthouse. – Tess… | -我们得离开灯塔 -泰丝 |
[12:52] | So instead of rescue them, we abandon them? | 那我们不救她们 反而要抛下她们吗 |
[12:55] | We don’t have a choice right now. | 我们现在没得选 |
[12:57] | They would do the same thing. | 换作是她们也会这么做 |
[12:58] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:59] | We regroup and come back for them more prepared. | 我们重新部署 准备更周全了再回来 |
[13:01] | – Where’s Tess? – Where can we even go? | -泰丝呢 -我们又能去哪呢 |
[13:03] | Not a lot of hiding places in space. | 太空里没有太多可以藏身的地方 |
[13:05] | To the point at the end of this giant question mark — | 去这个巨大问号指向的地方 |
[13:07] | the surface. | 地表 |
[13:08] | Where is Tess?! | 泰丝在哪里 |
[13:18] | Did something happen? Is she…? | 出事了吗 她是不是… |
[13:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:43] | It’s okay. I got this. | 没事的 交给我 |
[13:51] | You were always more interested in the power behind a weapon. | 你总是对武器的力量更感兴趣 |
[13:57] | The ability to kill. | 杀戮的能力 |
[14:02] | The craftsmanship was what caught my eye. | 制造工艺才是吸引我的地方 |
[14:05] | Once again, misplaced priorities. | 你又这样 把心思放错了地方 |
[14:09] | These particular tools from Earth seem | 地球上的这些特殊工具 |
[14:12] | a nice cross-section of our areas of interest. | 似乎让我们的兴趣产生了交集 |
[14:16] | Firearms are fine… | 枪是不错 |
[14:18] | for those who need the safety of distance. | 对那些需要靠距离来保证安全的人来说 |
[14:26] | I prefer a blade. | 我就更喜欢刀 |
[14:28] | Feel the warm blood on my hands | 能够从我手上温热的血中 |
[14:31] | as the life drains from my adversary’s body. | 感受到敌人生命的流逝 |
[14:35] | Spoken like a true child of our father. | 这话真像是我们父亲的好儿子 |
[14:36] | Maybe if you’d bothered to sound more like him, | 或许如果你能更像他一点 |
[14:39] | you would be less of a disgrace! | 也不会是如此大的耻辱了 |
[14:46] | A disgrace… | 耻辱 |
[14:51] | who, with no prior training, | 我在没有受过任何训练的情况下 |
[14:52] | was placed in charge of his own fleet. | 受命统领了一整支舰队 |
[14:54] | A disgrace who fought as you did against our enemies. | 我这个耻辱 跟你一样去抗击敌人 |
[14:58] | You lost a strategic outpost | 你丢了一个战略前哨站 |
[14:59] | and thousands of warriors’ lives in the process. | 还让几千名战士丧生 |
[15:01] | I was put in an impossible situation. | 当时的情况根本无法挽回 |
[15:04] | Excuses. | 借口 |
[15:04] | I was cornered, outmanned, and overrun. | 我被围攻 人手不足 被全面压制 |
[15:08] | Two of my trusted generals dead at my feet, | 我两位信任的将军在我脚边死去 |
[15:10] | enemies closing in. | 敌人也在迫近 |
[15:17] | And so you ran. | 所以你就逃跑了 |
[15:20] | What option did I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[15:21] | Glory! | 荣耀 |
[15:22] | Drink the Odium. | 饮下决战酒 |
[15:24] | Fight and die | 战斗 然后牺牲 |
[15:25] | like any of the Kasius family name would have | 任何一个卡塞亚斯家族的人都会如此 |
[15:28] | rather than fleeing with your low-born subordinate. | 而不是和你出身低贱的下属一起逃走 |
[15:31] | I wondered… | 我想知道 |
[15:33] | is it her beauty that you admire | 你是喜欢她的美貌 |
[15:37] | or her ability to kill? | 还是她杀人的能力 |
[15:38] | Sinara defended me. | 锡纳拉保护了我 |
[15:41] | She cut down my would-be attackers — | 她击倒了冲我来的敌人 |
[15:43] | And you were both exiled for abandoning your posts! | 所以你们才会因为擅离职守而被流放 |
[15:45] | She saved my life! | 她救了我的命 |
[15:50] | She’s been by my side ever since. | 自那之后她一直在我身边 |
[15:51] | You call me weak. | 你说我软弱 |
[15:53] | My strength comes from surrounding myself… | 我的力量来自我身边的 |
[15:57] | with loyalty. | 忠诚手下 |
[15:58] | More platitudes. | 又是陈词滥调 |
[16:00] | The only thing that runs deeper | 比你手下那些牺牲士兵 |
[16:01] | than the river of blood from your fallen soldiers | 所流的鲜血更深不见底的 |
[16:03] | is the shame you bring on our family. | 就是你给我们家族带来的耻辱 |
[16:08] | You’re like this planet, brother — | 你就像这个星球 弟弟 |
[16:12] | once full of promise and father’s hopes | 曾经承载了父亲的希望 |
[16:15] | to be molded into something magnificent. | 本可被塑造得伟大壮丽 |
[16:20] | And now… | 而现在 |
[16:21] | just a broken speck of dust | 只剩一堆残垣 |
[16:24] | confined to the darkest edge of the galaxy. | 蜷缩在银河系最阴暗的角落里 |
[16:29] | I’m eager for my man to find the Destroyer… | 我希望我的手下快点找到毁灭者 |
[16:33] | so I can take leave of both. | 这样我就再也不用见到你和这个星球 |
[17:04] | These pipes are hot. | 这些管道很烫 |
[17:05] | Wonder if that means this is the SPA floor. | 不知道这里是不是水疗层 |
[17:08] | Ah, a SPA sounds great. | 做个水疗很好啊 |
[17:09] | I’d kill for a hot shower and a comfy bed. | 我现在真想洗个热水澡 再找张舒适的床 |
[17:13] | This one’s cold. | 这根是冷的 |
[17:15] | There’s a lot of power running into here. | 这儿的电力真不少 |
[17:18] | Tracking signs of airborne contaminants — | 追踪空气污染物 |
[17:19] | mold, harmful chemicals, carbon monoxide. | 霉菌 有害化学物质 一氧化碳 |
[17:22] | An air-filtration system. | 空气过滤系统 |
[17:24] | Must be the hub for life-support systems. | 这里肯定就是生命维持系统的中心 |
[17:26] | Well, of course there’d be one. | 当然会有个中心 |
[17:28] | This station is essentially a giant vivarium for humans. | 这个站点基本就是一个巨大的人类饲养场 |
[17:40] | Well, I think I know how they’re creating | 我觉得我知道他们是如何 |
[17:42] | the artificial gravity for the station. | 制造人造重力场的了 |
[17:44] | That can’t be. | 那不可能 |
[17:45] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:46] | Unless I’m mistaken, and I hope I am, that’s… | 除非我弄错了 我希望我弄错了 那是… |
[17:49] | Gravitonium. | 重力鎓 |
[17:54] | Fitz! | 菲兹 |
[17:55] | Submit willingly or entertain me. | 主动投降或者让我玩个够 |
[17:57] | These are your options. | 自己选吧 |
[18:15] | Get back! | 退后 |
[18:39] | Okay. Come here. | 好了 过来 |
[18:42] | Okay. Sit down. | 好了 坐下 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:46] | Careful. | 小心 |
[18:57] | Good thing I’m wearing a helmet. | 还好我戴着头盔 |
[19:00] | You. | 是你 |
[19:02] | You come to collect the bounty? | 你是来领赏金的吗 |
[19:03] | No, I came to save your ass. | 不 我是来救你的 |
[19:04] | I should kill you right now. | 我现在就该杀了你 |
[19:06] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[19:07] | He works for Kasius. | 他为卡塞亚斯干活 |
[19:08] | I don’t work for h– | 我不为他… |
[19:09] | I mean, sometimes I do, technically, | 有时候的确是 |
[19:11] | but right now, | 但现在 |
[19:12] | I’m Team S.H.I.E.L.D., all right? | 我是神盾局队的 好吗 |
[19:14] | Well, it’s convenient, you showing up right now. | 你现在出现可真是太巧了 |
[19:16] | Convenient? | 太巧了 |
[19:17] | No, it’s mind-blowing I managed to escape my room | 不 我能从被科尔森焊死了门的房间逃出来 |
[19:18] | after Coulson welded the door shut. | 简直难以置信 |
[19:20] | I had to crack a window. | 我只能砸碎窗户 |
[19:22] | A lot of my personal valuables | 我好多贵重物品 |
[19:23] | are now floating around space, thanks very much, everybody. | 现在都漂进太空里了 真是谢谢你们了 |
[19:25] | What? This story’s supposed to make me feel better, | 怎么 我听说科尔森把你锁了起来 |
[19:26] | that Coulson locked you up? | 应该感觉好一点吗 |
[19:28] | We were working out our differences, all right? | 我们在努力摈弃前嫌 好吗 |
[19:29] | I don’t have time to get into this. | 我没时间和你纠结这些 |
[19:30] | Can we discuss this after we’re out of the line of fire? | 我们能等躲过追杀后再讨论这些吗 |
[19:32] | Yes, thank you…this guy. | 没错 谢谢你 哥们 |
[19:35] | Now please follow me. We go up the service shafts. | 跟我来 我们走服务井 |
[19:37] | – It’ll lead us right onto the trawler. – No, no, no, no. | -可以直接通往拖曳船 -不不不 |
[19:39] | This is the guy that sold me to Kasius. | 就是这家伙把我卖给卡塞亚斯 |
[19:43] | Oh. Kill him. He’s a snake. | 杀了他 他是条毒蛇 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna cut his throat open. | 我要把他的喉咙割开 |
[19:47] | I’m a pragmatist, all right? Just lis– just listen. | 我是个务实主义者 听我说 |
[19:50] | I told you that I would lead you to your friend. | 我说了我会带你去找你的朋友 |
[19:52] | There she is. | 找到了吧 |
[19:53] | And I stopped you from doing something drastic | 我还阻止了你因一时冲动 |
[19:55] | that would have gotten people killed in the process. | 害死很多人 |
[19:59] | Though you don’t look great. | 不过你看上去不太妙 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢关心 |
[20:03] | And now you just happen to stumble upon us? | 那你现在就是碰巧遇到我们了吗 |
[20:05] | All the channels are buzzing with the news of your escape. | 所有人都在说你们逃跑的事 |
[20:07] | I just had to follow the dead bodies. It led me right to you. | 我顺着尸体一路找来 就碰上了你们 |
[20:11] | We are out of time! | 我们没时间了 |
[20:14] | How do we know you’re not gonna lead us into another trap? | 我们怎么确定你不会带我们踏入又一个陷阱 |
[20:18] | You don’t. | 你们没法确定 |
[20:45] | Look, I know Tess — | 听着 我知道泰丝 |
[20:45] | You didn’t know Tess. | 你根本不了解泰丝 |
[20:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:51] | You don’t know nothing about me, either. | 你也根本不了解我 |
[20:56] | Well, you’re not the first person to tell me that. | 这话我不止听你一个人说过 |
[21:05] | I’m not here to tell you anything you don’t already know. | 我不会说些你都明白的道理 |
[21:09] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[21:12] | Well, I’m just here. | 我在这里 |
[21:14] | If you need me. | 如果你需要我 |
[21:20] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:25] | Well… | 不过 |
[21:31] | it never is. | 世间从不公平 |
[21:35] | I lost people, too, and… | 我也失去过一些人 |
[21:40] | it doesn’t ever get easier. | 每一次都痛心彻骨 |
[21:43] | Thought you weren’t gonna tell me something I didn’t already know. | 你不是说不会说些我懂的道理 |
[21:50] | Maybe I should just turn myself in, | 也许我应该去自首 |
[21:52] | – stop more people from dying. – No. | -这样就不会再有人死了 -不 |
[21:55] | You have a gift now. | 你现在有天赋了 |
[21:57] | You can help people, protect them. | 你可以帮助别人 保护他们 |
[21:59] | “Protect them.” I couldn’t protect Tess. | 保护他们 我就没法保护泰丝 |
[22:02] | Couldn’t protect my parents. | 保护不了我父母 |
[22:04] | What happens if I can’t protect you, either? | 如果我也没法保护你呢 |
[22:09] | Stay put. I got you. | 你别动 我保护你 |
[22:20] | I thought they’d be here. | 我以为他们会在这里 |
[22:22] | Daisy? | 黛西 |
[22:26] | How did you escape? | 你怎么跑出来的 |
[22:27] | Clumsily. | 勉勉强强 |
[22:32] | – Fitz! – Turbo! | -菲兹 -糊涂虫 |
[22:34] | Man, it’s good to see you! | 见到你真高兴 |
[22:37] | How the hell you get in the future? | 你是怎么到未来的 |
[22:39] | Uh, the long way. | 走远路来的 |
[22:40] | He needs medical attention. Story time can wait. | 他需要医护 故事回头再说 |
[22:42] | Well, not when those stories include time travel. | 如果是穿越时空的故事可等不了 |
[22:49] | This guy? | 这个家伙 |
[22:50] | The hell you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[22:51] | And how’d you get out of your cage? | 而且你是怎么从笼子里逃出来的 |
[22:53] | Well, I let myself out, | 我自己出来的 |
[22:54] | but thanks very much for your concern. | 但多谢你的关心 |
[22:57] | – Well, the gang’s all here except May. – Except May. | -整个团队都在了 除了梅 -除了梅 |
[23:01] | She was taken to the surface? | 她被送到地表去了 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:05] | That’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[23:06] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:06] | We need alcohol for his wound. | 他的伤口需要酒精 |
[23:08] | I’ll see if Flint can find something. | 我去问问弗林特能不能找到一些 |
[23:10] | Get out of here. | 闪开 |
[23:13] | Flint. | 弗林特 |
[23:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:31] | You — You know the whereabouts of the escaped Inhuman? | 你知道那个逃跑的异人在哪里吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah. I do. | 没错 我知道 |
[23:46] | Too many people have died. Good people. | 已经死太多人了 好人 |
[23:54] | to join Kasius below and see others rewarded in kind. | 去下层见卡塞亚斯 让其他人也得到奖赏 |
[23:59] | Now they’ll get nothing. | 现在他们什么都别想得到 |
[24:19] | But good you turned yourself in. | 但是你能来自首这样很好 |
[24:24] | I won’t let any more innocent lives be lost. | 我不会再让任何无辜的人送命 |
[24:28] | Not for me. | 不会为我送命 |
[24:57] | That was for Tess. | 这是为了泰丝 |
[25:08] | I’ll alert command. | 我去通知上面 |
[25:09] | No. | 别去 |
[25:10] | But he’s an Inhuman. | 但他是个异人 |
[25:13] | He’s bait. | 他是个诱饵 |
[25:27] | What are his powers again? | 他的能力是什么来着 |
[25:28] | He can move rocks with his mind. | 他可以用意念移动石头 |
[25:30] | How is he in a fight? | 他打斗如何 |
[25:31] | Undisciplined, but I’m guessing not incompetent. | 没什么章法 但应该还可以 |
[25:34] | He’s in over his head on this one, though. | 但他现在是不自量力 |
[25:35] | We all might be, but… it never stopped us before. | 我们可能都是 但我们以前也不曾因此就罢手 |
[25:39] | They don’t know I have this. | 他们不知道我有这个 |
[25:52] | Don’t hurt the kid. | 别伤那孩子 |
[25:55] | I’m the one you want. | 你要的是我 |
[25:58] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[26:03] | Just take me. Let him go. | 就抓我吧 放他走 |
[26:06] | I’ll take you both. | 你俩我都要 |
[26:17] | Rocks, huh? That’s cool. | 石头啊 真酷 |
[26:19] | Come on, | 走吧 |
[26:24] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 |
[26:40] | Scrappy. Let’s put an end to this. | 挺能打 我们做个了结吧 |
[26:53] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[27:00] | Everyone here? | 大家都在吧 |
[27:01] | Yeah. We’re all accounted for. | 嗯 都在了 |
[27:03] | Well, most of me, anyway. | 我少了点肉 |
[27:05] | Mr. And Mrs. Boba Fett will be here any minute. | 那俩打手随时会追上来 |
[27:07] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[27:08] | We escape via the trawler. | 我们开拖曳船逃走 |
[27:09] | Escape to where? | 逃去哪里 |
[27:12] | The surface. | 地表 |
[27:14] | All signs have been pointing us there. | 一切迹象都在指示我们去那里 |
[27:15] | The Kree won’t follow us there, | 克里人不会追上去 |
[27:17] | and you don’t have to follow us there, either. | 你也不非得跟着来 |
[27:19] | Hey, man, I already told you that I’m in, to go out with you. | 哥们 我说了 我会跟你们一起去 |
[27:22] | No one’s getting out of here if they catch us first. | 如果他们抓到我们 我们就都别想跑了 |
[27:30] | Less arguing, more figuring out what the hell we’re gonna do. | 少吵架 多想想我们要怎么办 |
[27:48] | That ought to by us some time. | 这应该能给我们争取点时间了 |
[28:03] | Or not. | 也或许不能 |
[28:08] | I thought I told you not to go out there. | 我不是叫你别出去吗 |
[28:10] | You told me to use my powers to protect people. | 你叫我用自己的异能保护他人 |
[28:12] | This isn’t your problem to fix. | 这不是该你来解决的问题 |
[28:14] | It is my problem! They’re after me! | 是我的问题 他们想抓我 |
[28:15] | – And me. – And me. | -还有我 -还有我 |
[28:16] | I don’t think they’re gonna be picky about who they kill. | 他们对杀谁估计不会很挑剔的 |
[28:23] | Well, we can’t leave with this place surrounded. | 这里已经被包围了 我们出不去 |
[28:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:25] | A room full of secret agents, scientists, and superheroes. | 这个房间里都是秘密特工 科学家和超级英雄 |
[28:27] | Someone give me something. | 谁提点想法 |
[28:28] | We stand our ground and fight. | 我们留下战斗 |
[28:30] | Yeah, with what? Rocks and rubbish? | 用什么 石头和垃圾吗 |
[28:33] | I can fight with rocks. | 我可以用石头战斗 |
[28:34] | How else do you propose to get out of here? | 那你说我们怎么出去 |
[28:36] | We don’t go out. We go up. | 我们不出去 我们上去 |
[28:37] | There’s no elevators here. | 这里没有电梯 |
[28:40] | Then we make our own elevator with this. | 那我们就用这个自己做电梯 |
[28:45] | – A belt buckle? – It’s an anti-gravity device. | -腰带扣 -是反重力装置 |
[28:49] | This chute leads directly to the drop bay under the trawler. | 这个滑道直接通往拖曳船下的卸货区 |
[28:52] | We can get to the airlock from there. | 我们可以从那里去气闸 |
[28:54] | We use the device to create a gravity well. | 我们用这个装置做个重力井 |
[28:57] | – Will it work? – Yeah, it’ll work. | -能成功吗 -能 |
[28:58] | It’s our best option at this point. | 现在这是我们最好的选择 |
[29:00] | I’ll go first. I’ll show you how it works. | 我先走 教你们怎么做 |
[29:01] | And then I’ll drop the puck down, | 然后再把装置丢下来 |
[29:02] | the next person can come up. | 下一个人就能上了 |
[29:03] | – No. No, no, no. – No. No, no, no, no, no. | -不不不 -不不不 |
[29:05] | – No. – Not a chance. | -不 -绝对不行 |
[29:06] | I’m not gonna let you use us as bait | 我才不会允许你用我们当诱饵 |
[29:07] | while you make your grand escape. | 你趁机逃跑 |
[29:09] | Fitz-Simmons, you’re up. | 菲兹-西蒙斯 你们上 |
[29:11] | You’re last. | 你最后 |
[29:16] | You’re slow. | 你好慢 |
[29:26] | – Once more unto the breach. – Allons-y. | -再次共赴战场 -肩并肩 |
[29:42] | All right, Yo-Yo, you’re up next. | 好了 悠悠球 该你了 |
[29:44] | Let’s keep it moving. | 我们别停下 |
[30:05] | Stand back. I’ll handle them. | 退后 我来解决他们 |
[30:44] | I’m the last one. You satisfied? | 我最后 你满意了 |
[30:46] | You sure they can’t follow us? | 你确定他们不会追上来吗 |
[30:47] | No, they can definitely follow us. | 不 他们绝对能追上来 |
[30:48] | It’s gonna take them a while. | 只是会要点时间 |
[30:49] | All right. So you ready to take this thing out? | 好 那你来把这玩意开走吧 |
[30:54] | What, me? I’m not a pilot. | 什么 我 我不是飞行员 |
[30:55] | What? You don’t know how to fly this thing? | 什么 你不会飞这玩意吗 |
[30:58] | Never said I did. | 我又没说过我会 |
[31:02] | Okay. What about you, Flint? | 好吧 你呢 弗莱特 |
[31:04] | Wasn’t Virgil giving you flying lessons? | 维吉尔不是在教你飞行吗 |
[31:06] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:07] | And I’m not bad, but, uh… I’m not leaving with you guys. | 我还不赖 但我不打算跟你们走 |
[31:11] | What do you mean you’re not leaving with us? | 什么意思 你不跟我们走 |
[31:13] | You have to. This whole station will kill you on sight. | 你必须走 这站里的人都想杀你 |
[31:15] | Look, you told me to use my powers to protect people, right? | 你叫我用自己的异能保护别人 |
[31:18] | They’re in this mess because of me. | 他们是因我才陷入了危险 |
[31:20] | I can’t just abandon them. | 我不能抛下他们 |
[31:23] | I’m gonna figure out a way to get them out of it. | 我要想个办法帮他们摆脱麻烦 |
[31:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:32] | Well, I guess we’re gonna have to come up with a plan, then, don’t we? | 那我们就得想个计划了 是吧 |
[31:37] | – “We”? – Yeah, we. | -“我们” -没错 |
[31:39] | Remember what I told you? | 我不是说吗 |
[31:41] | I’m here if you need me. I got you. | 你需要的话 我会帮忙 |
[31:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:44] | Wait. Mack. What about never splitting up? | 等等 迈克 不是说绝不能分开吗 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I know, sir, but I’m not leaving him behind. | 我知道 长官 但我不能丢下他 |
[31:51] | Look. We’ll handle things here. | 我们会处理这里的情况 |
[31:52] | You get to the surface and figure out | 你们去地表 搞清楚 |
[31:53] | what the hell all this is about. | 一切究竟怎么回事 |
[31:56] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[31:57] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[32:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:07] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[32:09] | Okay, if you guys really are gonna go fight | 如果你们真要去挑战 |
[32:10] | a bunch of alien warriors, | 一群外星战士 |
[32:12] | then you might be interested to know that, in the past, | 那你们或许会想知道 我在过去 |
[32:15] | I hid a crate of S.H.I.E.L.D. tech | 藏了一箱神盾局武器 |
[32:16] | in a wall on the base. | 在基地一堵墙里 |
[32:18] | Oh, that’s what I’m talking about. Thanks, Turbo. | 这才像话 多谢 糊涂虫 |
[32:19] | – Where? – Level three. | -在哪 -三层 |
[32:22] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[32:24] | You mean the level infested with aliens that suck your blood? | 那个满是吸血外星怪物的一层吗 |
[32:28] | Well, how was I — | 我怎么能… |
[32:31] | I feel like I’m not getting enough credit here. | 我觉得我得到的感激太少 |
[32:33] | I have traveled through time and space to find you. | 我为了找你们穿越了时空 |
[32:35] | I think we’re moving past that bit a little bit too quickly. | 怎么这一段一转眼就没人提了 |
[32:38] | Turbo, Turbo, Turbo… | 糊涂虫 |
[32:40] | we wouldn’t expect anything less. | 我们知道你肯定会这么做 |
[32:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:45] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[32:52] | So, taking off is easy enough, | 起飞还挺简单 |
[32:55] | docking is the hard part, | 停靠是难点 |
[32:57] | and landing, that’s impossible | 登陆 是不可能的 |
[32:59] | on account of these ships weren’t built with landing gear. | 因为这些飞船根本没有登陆装备 |
[33:01] | So, you have no idea what you’re doing. | 所以 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[33:04] | I got a flying car. How different can it be? | 我有辆飞车呢 差别能有多大 |
[33:07] | Great. | 好啊 |
[33:14] | Hold on. | 抓稳 |
[33:30] | How troublesome it is searching for rats in a sewer. | 在下水道里找老鼠多麻烦啊 |
[33:35] | So many places to scurry away and hide. | 它们有那么多地方可以逃窜 |
[33:46] | Sinara. | 锡纳拉 |
[33:48] | What news do you bring? | 你带来了什么消息 |
[33:53] | Out with it, girl. | 说啊 丫头 |
[33:58] | They have escaped. | 他们逃了 |
[34:01] | Escaped? | 逃了 |
[34:03] | To where? | 逃去哪了 |
[34:05] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[34:07] | On the surface. | 地表上的 |
[34:10] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[34:11] | So, the Destroyer of Worlds has escaped, | 那么世界毁灭者逃了 |
[34:14] | willingly makes for your land of exile, | 自愿前往了你们的流放地 |
[34:16] | where apparently, others have survived. | 而看来 还有其他人在那里存活了下来 |
[34:18] | Your incompetence is almost admirably astounding. | 你的无能简直达到了令人惊叹的地步 |
[34:22] | – There must be some – Ready a ship for Maston-Dar. | -肯定有… -给马斯顿-达准备艘船 |
[34:25] | If humans can survive the perils of this planet, | 如果人类能在危险的地表存活 |
[34:27] | it will be just fine for him to pursue. | 他也可以去追踪 |
[34:30] | Maston is dead. | 马斯顿死了 |
[34:32] | By whose hand? | 谁杀的 |
[34:35] | My own. | 我 |
[35:01] | Sinara. | 锡纳拉 |
[35:04] | Holding your own against the Destroyer of Worlds, | 对阵世界毁灭者毫不逊色 |
[35:07] | felling my own best warrior. | 还杀了我最好的战士 |
[35:12] | It seems I underestimated you | 我看来是低估了你 |
[35:16] | and your desire to climb higher in the ranks, | 和你对晋升的渴望 |
[35:20] | within which I now have an opening. | 而我身边现在有了空职 |
[35:23] | My brother confines you to his dungeon, | 我弟弟把你限制在他的地下室里 |
[35:26] | denying you the right to shine. | 不给你大放异彩的机会 |
[35:30] | On my side, you will shine more radiant | 在我身边 你将无比璀璨 |
[35:34] | than the stars we will conquer. | 我们将征服的群星都会逊色于你 |
[35:41] | A warrior such as yourself | 你这样的战士 |
[35:44] | deserves a leader worthy of your talents. | 应该有配得上你才能的领袖 |
[35:49] | I will show you things Kasius could never. | 我可以让你大开眼界 卡塞亚斯是做不到的 |
[36:08] | Sinara is not some object to be taken. | 锡纳拉不是你想拿就拿的物件 |
[36:21] | The truth, brother? | 老实说 哥哥 |
[36:25] | We both know father sent me on a suicide mission. | 我们都清楚父亲派我去执行必死的任务 |
[36:29] | Two of my generals were dead at my feet, yes, | 我的两位将军是死在了我脚边 |
[36:32] | because Sinara killed them. | 是锡纳拉杀了他们 |
[36:35] | They were preventing me from fleeing the battlefield. | 他们不想让我逃离战场 |
[36:40] | You see, Sinara said — and I agree — | 锡纳拉说 我也赞同 |
[36:43] | that the battlefield is not my place. | 战场不是我该待的地方 |
[36:47] | I’m not built for it. | 我不适合那里 |
[36:51] | With the bloodshed left to her, | 让她去杀人 |
[36:53] | I can focus on greater things… | 我才能专注于更要紧的事 |
[36:57] | and have. | 我也做到了 |
[36:59] | I wasted so much time | 我浪费了那么多时间 |
[37:03] | on my knees, seeking your approval. | 跪在地上 想寻求你的认可 |
[37:07] | No more. | 以后不会了 |
[37:09] | You play god over a dead rock. | 你不过在一块破石头上扮演神祇 |
[37:12] | But you’re just a coward who hides, | 但你不过是个懦夫 东躲西藏 |
[37:16] | then stabs his enemies in the back. | 还从背后袭击敌人 |
[37:20] | And in the front. | 还从前面 |
[37:36] | A life spent. | 失一命 |
[37:41] | A life earned. | 得一命 |
[37:58] | Think how warmly father will greet us | 想想看父亲会多么热烈地欢迎我们 |
[38:01] | when we avenge my brother’s death | 等我们为我哥的死复了仇 |
[38:03] | and bring him the Destroyer of Worlds. | 并把世界毁灭者带去送给他 |
[38:09] | Everything we’ve ever wanted will soon come to bear. | 我们想要的一切 都很快将实现 |
[38:24] | I’m never leaving your side again. | 我绝不会再跟你分开了 |
[38:25] | Yeah, I feel the same way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[38:27] | That’s why I asked you to marry me. | 所以我才向你求婚了 |
[38:28] | I a– Mm. | 其实我 |
[38:31] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[38:33] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 |
[38:34] | but I could really use a drink right about now. | 但我现在真的好想喝一杯 |
[38:37] | I’m just happy for some alone time. | 我只想跟你独处一会儿 |
[38:41] | Okay! So not exactly like a flying car! | 好吧 跟飞车不是很一样 |
[38:43] | We are so stupid! | 我们太蠢了 |
[38:45] | So much for smooth sailing. | 看来不会一路顺风了 |
[38:47] | Hang on! | 抓稳 |
[38:56] | We’ll return in a moment. | 《神盾局特工》马上回来 |
[39:10] | Welcome back, Agent May. | 欢迎醒来 梅特工 |
[39:13] | You hit your head quite hard. | 你脑袋重重砸到了 |
[39:20] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[39:29] | The Zephyr. | 和风 |
[39:32] | How? | 怎么会 |
[39:33] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:35] | They grabbed us just in time. | 他们及时抓住了我们 |
[39:38] | Anchored us against the gravity storm. | 在重力风暴里固定好了我们 |
[39:41] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:03] | I have waited such a long time to see you again. | 我为重聚的这一天等了好久 |